Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Erishkigal, Paige & Delilah moved into their new home.

owEs3sH.png

Delilah aged up into a child.

TBpqrMU.png

Shana gave birth to a daughter, Violet.

pip6Rm5.png

Inanna and Makaria both met potential romance partners at a family outing. Or at least good first impressions were made.
    dKjfDGP.png

xqs7jQy.png

And Mordecai and Pendragon also aged up into children.

QlnREGg.png

Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    So, the year 1934 is over:

We had some unexpected guests. <3

I really pity that Mathilde never could be my main, I loved her so much with her smile, but her 5 children grew up very good, to some beautiful sims.

BsLwWi0.png

EYzcS1k.png

Johanna had her birthday and is now an young adult.

vPN4H10.png

Shortly after the birthday she has gotten the approval notice for the university and is now studying psychology.

tIqeXix.png

With the children and husband out of the house all day, Luisa felt lonesome, so she had a adopted a cat.
    His name is Fridolin.

8hE4495.png

He is a family-oriented cat and need much attention, Luisa is willing to take care of his needs, even if this means to interupt the painting session.

ICcA2fr.png
    aoTzQPG.png

Well and she became interested in the occult. She had lost her mother when she was a baby and she tried to connect with her spirit, but until now she only could talk with other friendly ghosts and a ghost cat.
    b9gGHM4.png

At the end of the year she had finished the last room.

Pe0wAuZ.png

Hans became more and more independent.
    rCoYuX8.png

Oh and he fell in love with Margot Schwarz, a new girl he has met in school.

LKC3yx7.png

bkvcMgB.png
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited May 2021
    I'm so far behind, so I apologize in advance for the responses to old stuff.

I'll start with the mentions.

@Keidra I didn't know about the fitness adding life. I thought the trait from the aspiration did that.

@sarabeth2984 Right now, I'm focusing on making the twins scientists. I'm thinking that Dylan will ultimately end up as a Marine Biologist working in a lab I created in Sulani, and Zeph will be a Scientist at Sim Labs for a while. Once they max things out, I'll pursue acting, and I really can't wait for that.

Okay, I'll start with the sims profiles at the end of the Fall Rotation.

Calum's Profile from Arihi

50886102997_1ff78b7fb5_b.jpg

Arihi's Profile from Calum

50886103072_a6e1c4ec2d_b.jpg

Calum and Arihi have maintained a solid relationship through the rotations, but they might need a date night to rekindle their romantic relationship. They had soulmate status before they had kids.

Dylan's Profile from Zephyr

Dylan hasn't lost the single and loving it lifestyle yet.

50885999406_83b712684f_b.jpg

Cecilia's Profile from Dylan

Cecilia is a townie mermaid generated by the game that I edited. I noticed that some of the profiles will retain visibility for traits the sims had before they get changed in CAS. The profiles don't get updated when changes are made in CAS. Dylan isn't the most observant sim, so you can't see that Cecilia was a Kleptomaniac before I changed her traits.

Dylan was smitten for a while.

50885278618_0efabcfe66_b.jpg

Zephyr's Profile from Dylan

50886103082_2ab6007692_b.jpg

The twins are still close friends, but their single lifestyle is fading.

50886103082_2ab6007692_b.jpg

Sefina's Profile from Zephyr

Sefina and Zephyr have a strong romantic relationship, but he's never gotten the smitten sentiment like his brother. Sefina had her jealous trait replaced with "loves outdoors".

50885278598_e06c095fb4_b.jpg

Ember's Profile from Jade.

I actually didn't change much of anything when it came to Ember's Appearance. I changed her clothes and that's about it. She aged up looking like this, including the hair style. Ember doesn't strike me as the dark and gloomy type, so her clothes are bright and fiery. Ember's traits have a lot to do with food, and she's a foodie/ cheerful sim. She will become a vegetarian. If it hasn't been made obvious, there is more planned for Ember than just becoming a spellcaster.

50886103017_6fae7bee90_b.jpg

Arihi's Profile from Ember

I didn't expect any of Arihi's kids to get the "Impressed" sentiment with her.

50885278543_b355acde85_b.jpg

Rocky's Profile from Ember

Rocky is a little more than a sim to me. He's actually made after my own MaineCoon Cat named Rocky. Rocky, the real life one, had a heart attack that took him very suddenly. It's honestly not easier with a pet. In his memory, I created him virtually to continue to spoil him rotten. It's one of those things that I haven't been able to completely let go of. For me, pets new and old are all important to me and they live on with me.

50885999456_5971eafc57_b.jpg

Jade's Profile from Ember

It's interesting to see Ember and Jade interact now that one is a child and the other is a teen. They are best friends.

50885278653_29109ee11c_b.jpg

Juniper's Profile from Ember

Juniper will be a little like Alice in Wonderland. He eats stuff that changes him, whether it's mermadic kelp or the forbidden fruit that turns sims into plant sims. I mean, they are plants to be eaten, right?

50885999436_36bc3a3f56_b.jpg

Finally, the Butler

Denis Amaro's Profile from Calum

He became a two star celebrity after a party.... Yeah, he's a pretty awesome DJ.

50886102972_f68bde3295_b.jpg

So, that's the update for now. I have a lot of screenshots to sort through.

Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • Options
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Fire Elemental: Ember

So, Ember started her rotation working on becoming a creative prodigy. This aspiration is a grind.

Ember's thoughts: "A true work of art. This is starting to look like the monster that lives under my bed... Mr. Squid Arms."

50885695613_d9de53e59e_b.jpg

Ember: "It just needs a little more glue and macaroni."

50885695248_88a90a443a_b.jpg

Ember: "And, now, just a wave of... a splash... just a little more color."

50886419166_60166ae7a9_b.jpg

Ember was feeling a bit scared after thinking about the ocean, so she asked her Dad if he could spray the monster under her bed. She was drawing until 5 am.

50885695593_87e975a4aa_b.jpg

Mr. Squid Arms proved resistant to the magic water spray, so it took a while to keep him away. After all, a Mr. Squid Arms is a creature that hates water despite their marine appearance.

50886525127_6e7dc8384a_b.jpg

50886419136_212094e225_h.jpg

Calum: It's safe to sleep. Mr. Squid Arms will not appear this morning."

50886524802_669725d15a_b.jpg

Ember managed to nap before going to school. Around the same time, a young merman showed up at Zalia Shores. Kemps, the Elder of the Pod, requested his assistance to help Calum look after the Earth Elementals. Denis was happy to help. As is normal for mermen in the pod, Denis showed up shirtless, but he wore his best skirt fashioned from a ship's sail. Calum eventually helped to equip him with an attire that would help him blend in with humans.

Jade was not shy about asking for Denis's help while everyone was away at work or school. Denis was quick to help with food and story time before naptime.

Jade: "Food?"

Denis: "I can get you food."

50886418806_56b07d8ee3_b.jpg

In the Outdoor Patio, Zephyr began reading to Jade, but he was very tired. Denis was happy to help take over.

50886419031_09eb8749e1_b.jpg

Denis took Jade back to her room, changed her into her onesie pajamas and read her to sleep.

Denis: "And that's when the crab learned to be friends with fish after the mine-mine seagulls nearly ate him."

Jade's thoughts: "The ocean sounds like an interesting place. I wonder what it would be like to swim there."

Juniper dreamt of the underwater unicorns swimming in the ocean. Now the song was stuck in his head. He cursed his poor luck.

50886524982_cd6b0b1fea_c.jpg

Despite the ocean in their backyard, the twins slept through the screams of Mr. Thermidor as Denis cooked him. As children of the sea, such a sight would be a sorrowful moment, and the food would make them sick.

50886524762_347af701fd_b.jpg

50885695458_224dcd53ec_c.jpg

When Calum returned home, Juniper woke up and needed some attention. Calum gave him a soothing hug, and played with him. Calum, shared in Juniper's sadness. Arihi didn't go too far.

50886524967_341df61361_h.jpg

50886524957_5bf11ff339_b.jpg

50886418756_5d41cac357_b.jpg

50886524937_4f79df81d9_c.jpg

While the Earth Elementals drew attention to themselves, Ember worked hard on her childhood aspiration. Dylan came into her study to check on her. It was a short lived conversation, but Ember appreciated the moral support.

50886418921_a4c6e87e18_h.jpg

Not long after checking on Ember, Jade was awake, so Dylan went to check on her. Apparently, Jade's uncooperative nature left Dylan with a simmering rage.

50885695368_2f2b09399c_c.jpg

Dylan is a compassionate go with the flow type, and he just had a good swim in Oceanic Paradise. His anger was a minor feeling in comparison.

50886524862_d051114671_k.jpg

50885695328_43c002d125_b.jpg

Somehow, Jade talked Dylan into teaching her basic needs when she was too tired. While Calum was away, things started to spiral. Denis was attending to other things around the house at this time.

Dylan: "Do you know what this is?"

50885695313_b429d1486f_c.jpg

Jade's thoughts: "He has to be flippin kidding me."

50886418866_84943e96f5_c.jpg

Jade: "Are you seriously going to make me guess?"

Dylan: "If you want to sleep."

50886418721_42ca253b60_b.jpg

Meanwhile, Ember continued to draw.

50885695278_652b71b578_b.jpg

Not long after, she finished her aspiration milestone just in time for bed and before Zeph went on a date with Sefina.

50886524697_30b1a49ea0_b.jpg

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Nothing special! The only thing that happened in my game today was that I was working on finishing a new haunted house that has the new haunted lot type.
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited January 2021
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Start | Previous | Family Tree

It took an unbelievable amount of time for me to be able to play again. I got Paranormal today, too, finally. Dragon and I are now fighting over Lilith's name.

TS4-x64-2021-01-24-02-56-25.jpg
    Ezio came by right after Gabriel was born because he's a dear. And I think doesn't quite trust Cecily to be able to raise a kid and ykw, that's fair man. Avery's being a super mom, though, and generally manages to know what to do. Cecily... yeah... well. She tries. xD
    TS4-x64-2021-01-28-19-53-17.jpg
    This is one of Ravasheen's Counterfit fridges. Omg. This fridge is a godsend. It's like a display fridge, it works as a fridge even with stuff in the slots. I love. Toddlers can reach it, so no more fussing with feeding them.

TS4-x64-2021-01-28-20-03-30.jpg
    Bryn honey... no. xD
    Honestly idk which one would win. Bryn's spellcasting is higher I guess.

TS4-x64-2021-01-28-20-07-09.jpg
    Avery was busy doing something so I sent Cecily out to sell the garden produce instead.

Suddenly, they're both almost at maxed weight slider, I have no idea how, Avery's was completely down before birthing Gabriel. That's a lot of weight to gain from childbirth, wow. I was looking at Freya vs Avery, and Avery used to be built more like Freya, but now Avery's hips have gone WOOSH. Yeah. xD

TS4-x64-2021-01-28-22-06-36.jpg
    Cecily's not bad at this parenting thing, really.

TS4-x64-2021-01-28-22-37-51.jpg
    Cecily and the guitar.

TS4-x64-2021-01-28-22-43-55.jpg
    So Gabriel started crying while Ezio was there, and Ezio just went up there like a parenting god and did the thing that'd make him quiet, and Gabe shushed. It only took him one try.

Wow.

TS4-x64-2021-01-28-22-57-42.jpg
    You're never too old for snow angels.

TS4-x64-2021-01-28-23-00-01.jpg
    Bryn came by! Ari aged into a toddler the day before this I think it was, I haven't gone to look at him in CAS yet.

TS4-x64-2021-01-28-23-01-33.jpg
    He's not happy to meet his aunt. Bryn, unlike Ezio, couldn't get him to quiet down, but she tried a few times, so her relationship bar with him is higher than the one he has with Ezio.

That seems backwards, but, eh...

TS4-x64-2021-01-28-23-14-37.jpg
    Diaval up to his usual. Unfortunately this action blocks the bassinet's routing, so they can't get to Gabriel.

TS4-x64-2021-01-28-23-20-11.jpg
    Better. Diaval, protecc from the side.

TS4-x64-2021-01-29-01-44-30.jpg
    Freya came by! While she was there I MCCC married her to Kaylie, so Kaylie is officially now an Eisenstern. Yay!

TS4-x64-2021-01-29-02-14-01.jpg
    Ezio's degree and graduation photo are still on the wall. Huh.
    I'm getting sick of the house again. ... yeeeah...

TS4-x64-2021-01-29-02-16-03.jpg
    Diaval be like, I need to be here so Cecily doesn't set herself on fire chopping tomatoes.
    Yep. An Eisenstern *would*. They're Eisensterns, but they're also Embers.

TS4-x64-2021-01-29-02-24-25.jpg
    Time to age up!

TS4-x64-2021-01-29-02-39-17.jpg
    He's like a lil brown-eyed Morgyn. Has strong bloodline. He's the first tot I've ever had that got angry, and looked angry, too. The first thing he tried to do is throw a tantrum over being hungry.

TS4-x64-2021-01-29-02-41-41.jpg
    The second thing he did was this, instead of eating like he's got some sense.

I know, low thinking tots are not smart tots, low thinking tots are not smart tots...

Anyway, he rolled inquisitive, and I'm sensing Cynemaer-inquisitive, not Bryn-inquisitive. Great. xD But he grows up to be quite the looker. Because ofc he does. Nice blend of Avery and Cecily, strangely, no more Ezio clones. I was expecting another Ezio clone tbh.

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Responses to page 828.

@Keidra I'll start using spoilers again. I admit I got lazy with the editing.

@Daephene I love the updates with Rinaldo's wife. I loved the comment about the red button. I can relate to that.

@haneul I ended up having Dylan and Zeph adopt their younger siblings as Care Dependentd because they engaged in parenting activities regardless of whether or not I did it. I'm doing the super parent aspiration with them for the satisfaction.

And, of course, Asher is the perfect role model and the ideal teacher. :D
  • Options
    More page 828 responses

@Sepia The Ninja Princess Chronicles is an awesome name for a book series.

@Keidra the spell backfires is part of why I want Ember to be a spellcaster. I don't want her to fail at spells, but the fires are a nice elemental connection.

Page 829 Responses

@sarabeth2984 I'm sorry for your losses. The weirdest death was Calum dying from hysteria while swimming in the ocean. He went belly up swimming around. I didn't know sims could die like that... laughing to death while swimming.... It was just like the drowning animation, only he was in merform. He was promptly resurrected from the gallery, but his grave marker was so Glitchy that the only way to get rid of it was to recycle it in the eco living recycler... I think Arihi explained that to him... Both Arihi and Calum died from hysteria before Dylan and Zeph were born and resurrected via the magic of the reset button.

@Daephene I wanted to paint pictures of my sims at every life stage, but that was a little too challenging. I might share some screenshots from Dylan and Zeph at every life stage now that they are at the age I want them to be at, for nostalgia.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Today I have started a new save, because I want to test the haunted house, which I won't to do in my decade save. The preparation (cas/bb) took the longest time, but night 1 my sims have survived. I'm ready to meet Guidry. :D
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited January 2021
    @Daravi and @sunman502 Sounds like fun! I will probably get that pack for my birthday in March. It looks really cool.

Also @Daravi I like how you worked the seance table into the historical save. It fits!

@Metior_Ice Yeah, each of my sims is getting one painted portrait (it's why Cordelia the vampire matriarch is a painter, so she can stick around for all the future generations), it's only the photography portraits from Moschino that I'm trying to do in every life stage because they're pretty quick. Though currently they are frustrating me, as you may have read by now. :)
    The Nemo reference gave me a chuckle. I enjoyed seeing how you interpreted Jade's expressions at the end - I've been getting some of those looks from Rogue also.

@Keidra Gabriel is such a cute toddler! Def see the Ember in him. Is his infant relationship with Bryn a bit like getting an A for effort?

@GrimlyFiendish That last shot looks like a kid's paradise! Which makes sense with as big of a family as your sims have.

@HillyBeth Sweet Winterfest pictures!

@Sepia I am really enjoying your Hargroves family! But I feel a little bad for them after that vacation update, lol.

@DoodlyDoofus Anakin is a pretty good looking teen! RIP Satan, he was fun.

@AngeliqueAdelaide Kurt is pretty. I look forward to more pictures of Kurt.

@Becka28 Your house and garden look great! The Paris shots look pretty awesome... too bad they are so hard on the computers!

@O-meezy Welcome back! Love the new sims!

@sarabeth2984 Ouch! Those are some awesome sims you just lost! Do you still have other versions of them in other saves? I'm going to miss them.

@Loanet I love Great Danes. I hope that now that they have the scared emotion they'll add some new interactions with it in future updates. It would be nice to have a separate comfort animation with pets for sure!

@Dannakyri1 In my experience if you try to kill a sim in that pond it will take at least 30 tries, but if you don't know about it or are just jumping in for fun, it only takes once!

@Ellupelluellu That's Geoffrey Landgraab, right? And Wilma is pretty clearly a Munch. I remember names and faces (not necessarily together) more than story details, but I do remember! Nice to see your sims again.

@AbbyBaba729 Your posts should be as long as you want them to be! Welcome to the thread. Congrats to both your sims on their romantic progress!

@bluehydrengae Have you managed to rid yourself of Victor Feng yet? My vampire also had his baby, but they're still together. She did kill her previous lovers though. I haven't decided whether to turn Victor in my game or not. Anyway regardless of what I do I'm still interested in hearing how yours turned out.

@hanuel I look forward to seeing how Asher's new career, Elmire's childhood, and Dysis' love life turn out.

@DarkAngel1994 I'm looking forward to the Cindy generation!

I started from today's posts and went backwards until the lack of spoiler tags slowed down even my new computer... I appreciate @Ellupelluellu and @Keidra 's reminders and will try to be lazy about using them less often in the future.

For my own trip down memory lane, I've come to a few families that many of you probably remember fairly well. So I'm going to make their entries relatively brief. But first a few nostalgic moments about Khaled, a sim who passed of old age last rotation.

After Athena broke up with Akira, she had a quick fling with a random sim who turned out to be an alien... and she backed away from that for a while. She then moved on to one of the frequent buskers in San Myshuno, a guitarist named Khaled Mounib. They had twins, Derrick and Erick, after which Khaled moved in for a while (right after Bruce moved out). When they broke up (because Khaled caught her still involved with Amelia and Cordelia's father Arthur), Khaled moved to Windenberg with Derrick. Erick remained with Athena.
    The biggest memory I have of Derrick's toddler days was when the household had Thanksgiving and Khaled called a gathering of the Upper Crusts club, of which he was a member, and they all showed up and made salads and breadsticks and other side dishes before allowing him to make the grand meal. Also he met Mila Munch that day, who he eventually married.

Here's the aged down versions of Derrick and Erick (in that order) as toddlers. I apparently did not follow through and take pics of them as children.
    bxfr8eY.png
    Lw21f8Q.png

The first picture I ever took of any of them in game was this one of Khaled teaching Derrick to fish.
    ZTE7CHG.png

And then this one of Khaled and Mila's wedding. They just went to the park in San Myshuno with the kids. I think Gunther had already died. Derrick, Erick and Lucas were all playing behind the arch while Wolfgang actually watched.
    CWfgqV4.png

So, family D for Delgato, from Windenberg...
    Derrick and Evie have moved into a remodel of the Fyres house following the deaths of Khaled and Mila. They took in the Behr sisters as foster children after an aged down to teen Candy started dating their son Darius and told his parents about her situation. Candy and Darius ended up getting pregnant as soon as they hit the YA stage, and are now married. Yuki is getting better at emotional control every day, and is now an A student who is usually pretty happy (despite the occasional mood swing). Darius and Candy's daughter Desiree is now a toddler. Portraits below the spoilers.
    Derrick and Evie got a pretty good portrait in one shot.
    Y0KbPv0.png

Darius and Candy had a harder time choosing a favorite.
    WuUHdkO.png
    oZdijLw.png

I love this pose that is only available on the GTW photo booth.
    jTEsbyK.png

Yuki took some "school pictures."
    IxFXI1D.png?1
    rn8n4Sj.png?1
    jZ9KkNq.png?1

And the baby, Desiree:
    FCgsnYZ.png?1
    XBEbVx0.png
    k0QfqTS.png

E is for... you'll find out someday. Right now it's still Andreas, of Magnolia Promenade.
    Erick was raised by Athena in San Myshuno, and early in life developed a crush on his big sisters' friend Billie Jang from next door. Years later, when they were both young adults, he was able to woo and wed his crush. But then... he turned out to be a bit of his mother's son. Once he started to progress in the doctor career, he learned the "check hotness" flirt option, and felt compelled to use it on occasion. Mostly he couldn't help himself with celebrities, which is how he ended up having a daughter with Brytani Cho. When Brytani told Billie, the two of them ran off together and left the baby with Erick.
    Erick and Billie had two sons together who are now teens, but they are now with Billie in family J. Family E is currently just Erick and his daughter, Noelle Cho.
    I like all of their portraits so I'm just posting all of them under the spoiler. They were taken in the photo studio created by @AlwaysAsking .
    The cropped ones show you what the portraits they can hang on the wall in game look like, but most of these are just the screenshot versions.
    0VIG9iX.png
    GiamcbO.png
    KtdUgQU.png
    7K6LZg3.png
    iupFjPy.png
    kHddj32.png
    JLo42Pu.png
    iv3NeZC.png
    J75tmXb.png
  • Options
    Here's a nostalgia post and an update on the Zalrian's new looks. I'll also throw an Dylan and Zeph's dates because they aren't exactly a part of Ember's story.

So, Here are the new looks.

Calum Zalrian (The Save Founder and Undersea Poet)

50889364862_d48bc2268b_b.jpg

Calum has a very Sulani look as he hasn't completely lost his connection to the sea. Although, if I had my way, the entire household would live under the sea on an underwater lot.
    50889364767_4c7ec012bb_k.jpg

50888533223_08cc1ac657_k.jpg

50888533163_d29bca98a7_k.jpg

Arihi Zalrian (The Island Elemental)

50888533333_650cb46b65_b.jpg

Arihi became a mermaid, so she's a half-blood mermaid. I didn't think her merform was representative of her true form. In fact, Island Elementals are simply ghosts with hidden abilities and behaviors exclusive to sims with the Sulani Mana Trait. Also, she blinked...
    50888532943_a629f238e8_k.jpg

50888558973_c867afb789_c.jpg

50889249531_76e688c6b9_k.jpg

Dylan Zalrian (The Water Elemental and Spirit of the Sea)

50888532833_889cbdd5a9_b.jpg

One of the two main sims in my save that I have many plans for. He's got multiple styles. He has a Sulani Attire, Average Human Attire, and his Merman Occult Attire.

Sulani Attire
    Everyday, Formal, and Party

50888533278_1ff32ecc2b_k.jpg

Swimwear, Hot Weather, and Cold Weather

50889364737_0cf9c5b103_k.jpg

Average Human Attire
    Formal, Active, and Sleep

50888533063_9f501b16e6_k.jpg

Party, Swimwear, Hot Weather, and Cold Weather

50889249591_ad872099f9_k.jpg

50889301956_bbe9f2fe24_b.jpg

Merman Occult Attire
    50889249821_ebfa8421d0_k.jpg

50889249466_e5b0838024_k.jpg

50888532958_0c791c9ba5_k.jpg

Dylan's Date
    While Dylan played wingfin for Zeph, Zeph called Cecilia with the intent to help his brother find a girlfriend. Dylan gets pretty wrapped up in his art, and Zeph knew someone that he might take an interest in. It turns out, Zeph's observations were spot on.

Dylan started with a polite introduction, took an interest and asked if she was single before trying to flirt.

50889430402_a01bfcec97_b.jpg

The flirting was a bit awkward, but she fell for it.

50889430392_3b66deb574_b.jpg

Dylan complimented her appearance, and Rocky ran by and told them to get a room.

50889315696_240d3ff833_c.jpg

Dylan exchanged numbers with Cecilia before they left on a date.

50889430362_881f2017d0_c.jpg

At the sand bar, Dylan made a bold pick up line: "I'm stuck to you like a barnacle stuck on a rock."

Cecilia: "Oh my heart."

It was a killer line.

50889430217_ab3e46b70a_b.jpg

Before long, Dylan was swimming a bit fast and moved in for a first kiss. Dylan said to himself: "Gotta be strong."

50889315671_d2227b2cb7_c.jpg

Dylan told a funny story and Cecilia listened intently: "And that's why male dolphins swim around in Bachelor Pods. They're afraid of commitment. Just don't tell Fin that I said that."

50889430342_ed27759394_c.jpg

And then, the date crashers showed up.... Right when Dylan made his move...

50889315651_3e1018c227_h.jpg

Lady, I saw you looking in Dylan's Direction. HE DOES NOT KNOW YOU...

50888599683_fda7a718ef_h.jpg

When I thought she was gone, Dylan proceeded to Serenade Cecilia... And then she came back!

50888599663_ec716fedfa_b.jpg

Kemps: "What are you doing?"

Kemps, I decided that you can't die because you always show up to look after the pod and your family. Uncle of the year! I wish he left too.

50888599553_842815dc4b_h.jpg

Both Dylan and Cecilia had thought bubble about how they wish they would leave as they looked into each other's eyes.

Random Lady: "I have a crush on him and is jealous even though I don't know him and he doesn't know me. I'm drinking my sorrows away while I watch."

Kemps: "Lady, I might need to get a restraining order for my nephew, better yet, I could invite you for a little swim..."

The lady got away this time.

50889430307_b85724e01e_h.jpg

The next day, Dylan and Cecilia went for a swim at the secret merfolk hangout, for some quality time together.

50889315511_a587b7d952_c.jpg

Dylan sang a Charmer's Lullaby to serenade Cecilia before they kissed.

50889430287_811f25bc88_b.jpg

50888599628_0ede54a849_c.jpg

50888599608_bb070726b8_b.jpg

At this point, Dylan won over Cecilia and they became mergirlfriend and merboyfriend.

Dylan: "Your the pina of my colada, will you be my mergirlfriend."

50889315586_60d8117102_b.jpg

Cecilia: "Yes!"

50889430177_a8d45d79cf_b.jpg

Cecilia proceeded to caress Dylan's cheek before he kissed her.

50889315571_cfb33af0ab_b.jpg

50889430242_dbec31f0ce_c.jpg

After there date, Dylan energetically went to work doing some clean up around the island. Kemps was chatting with Haych at the time.

50889315481_d38fd07779_b.jpg

Kemps: "And she totally invaded the moment my Nephew had with his girlfriend."

Haych: "Which one?"

Kemps: "Dylan, he just made it official on simstagram."

50889430227_b2f8dee9fd_b.jpg

Zephyr Zalrian (His friends call him Zeph)(Wind Elemental and Spirit of the Sky)

50888532823_3afa92274f_b.jpg

One of the two main sims in my save that I have many plans for. He's got multiple styles like his brother. He has a Sulani Attire, Average Human Attire, and his Merman Occult Attire.

Sulani Attire
    Everyday, Formal, and Party

50888533098_8aa461dd0f_k.jpg

Swimwear, Hot Weather, and Cold Weather

50889364737_0cf9c5b103_k.jpg

Average Human Attire
    His sleepwear is identical to his identical twin.

Formal, Active and Party is also very similar

50889249451_5de6fc589f_k.jpg

Hot Weather and Cold Weather

50889249626_ed3840da57_k.jpg

Merman Occult Attire
    50888533138_c282089abc_k.jpg

50889249806_edecc34ba4_k.jpg

50888533118_776bbb9ed1_k.jpg

Zeph's Date:
    Zeph's date had no interuptions, and he told a story about spaceships and astronauts before staring into Sefina's eyes and making his move.

Zeph: "And the rocket blasted into space."

50886583502_86403bb8c0_b.jpg

Zeph: "But the astronauts weren't flying the rocket. It was the fruit bear aliens fleeing fruit flies."

50885753538_5c5a47433d_c.jpg

Sefina's thoughts: "He's such a dork, but he's my dork."

50886583547_1c60faa4a5_b.jpg

50886477111_c76b21e859_c.jpg

50886583517_79d7355791_c.jpg

Zeph really is a Dork...

50886583492_0b617294b7_c.jpg

Ember as a Teenager (Elemental of Fire and Spirit of the Hearth)

50888533308_f83ed04f01_b.jpg
    50889249726_7034f0d3f2_k.jpg

50889364427_5e1f09a34e_k.jpg

50889364442_698f9a1a7a_k.jpg

Jade as a Child (Earth Elemental and Spirit of the Moon)

I cheated her into being a Vampire.

50888533303_d98c4bb9dc_c.jpg
    50889249556_7a1cabf577_k.jpg

50889364687_c76a42de73_k.jpg

50889364842_c6527328c6_k.jpg

Juniper as a Child (Earth Elemental and Spirit of the Sun)

50889249851_0c49a637a3_c.jpg
    50889364617_295c31161d_k.jpg

50889364492_d29b2784a0_k.jpg

50889447951_8b081e433f_c.jpg
  • Options
    Now for the Nostalgia:

Toddler Life Stage

Dylan Playing with his Food
    50888750888_58eb7baa3e_c.jpg

Arihi swimming with Zeph
    Zeph: "Mom, what are you doing?"

50889584222_617f3d6237_c.jpg

Zeph: "You're dragging me through the ocean. I don't think you should..."

Arihi: "Shush, mother knows best."

50201459766_e51ccd48c5_z.jpg

Child Life Stage

Beach Day Lava Bomb Slinging
    50889492096_f4e582c55e_b.jpg

The Fruit Bear Phase
    50889495016_52fb65a51f_c.jpg

50240374738_b52007512d_k.jpg

Zeph: "Do not feel bad for me for I have found who I truly am."

50240374718_0e89850323_k.jpg

Dylan's Singing Broke the Fabricator
    50241015206_13e1659aaa_k.jpg

50241232727_b3f7078252_k.jpg

Teenage Life Stage

The Fruit Bears from Space Urban Legend Begins
    50257899248_78450d4187_k.jpg

Rocking at the local Karaoke Bar
    50889627107_93b8786676_c.jpg

Getting Lectured about using their powers responsibly
    50888802148_ef819ffb55_b.jpg

Young Adult Life Stage (Current Life Stage)

Dylan Learns that he can sling lightning
    50291963801_db6e711254_k.jpg

50291310093_1a33738682_k.jpg

50292111247_edcc3497c7_k.jpg

50291287338_3799f49bba_k.jpg

50291287498_127f991da2_k.jpg

50294895882_d144e2c2f8_c.jpg

50294065438_c05751c189_c.jpg

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Thank you to everyone who made comments on the engagement of Quin and Rohan :)
    I finally forced myself to learn to use poses - it was surprisingly easy once I actually READ the instructions lol.
    My guys enjoying one of the new poses.
    WEZlWal.png?1

Today is a Not so Berry update - I have moved onto the Gray generation
    Final Yellow gen update

Gray's goals:
    You always felt that you were different. While the rest of your family was busy messing around in the lab, you just wanted to be outside playing basketball. You’re very good at sports and you dream of becoming a professional athlete. To make up for your nonexistent relationship with your parents you want to be there for your own children as much as possible. Oh, and you love to sing.
    Traits: Active, Slob, Music Lover
    Aspiration: Bodybuilder
    Career: Athlete
    Rules
    • Master singing, parenting, and athletic skills
    • Master athlete career and complete Bodybuilder aspiration
    • Have three failed relationships before finding spouse, marry a neat Sim
    • Be good friends with all of your children
    • Have family movie night with your spouse and children every Sunday

Gray is really wholesome and friendly and was just really fun to play through. I don't think he had a "nonexistant" relationship with his parents - its just that Franni was very busy with work. And Akito was determined to love everyone especially his kids so I see my Gray as wanting to develop a deep relationship with his family - like the one he grew up with.

Slate was a cute toddler
    kIibIC1.png?2DvnY2qV.png?2
    He was also a cute kid and unlike his mother had a lot of friends
    9mGbfnE.png?1
    And had the care and attention of family and Cornelius the nanny
    4kpq5sg.png?19l7R6zQ.png?1
    And before long he became a teen (getting started on that singing skill)
    eMW2h4a.png?1

Clubs are a NSB sim's friend!
    Slate started two clubs a basketball / gym club and a karaoke club. Both helped him build the skills needed for his goals.
    The gym club was really popular
    y1VEMod.png
    So was Slate - I think finding 3 women to have relationships with won't be an issue for him. Poor boy, he looks terrified of all these ladies trying to flirt.
    Rh3UYH1.png
    Aunt Rosa (red hair with ponytail) joined the basketball club - she may not talk to Franni but always had a close relationship with Slate.
    mqPc4rL.png
    Dreamin' big
    J2mwM2U.png

Slate's dream
    Slate had a large spacious room to himself at home (in his favourite colour of course)
    bDpMgXX.png
    But he loved the building next door - an old abandoned warehouse
    SvvqRBo.png
    He dreamed of doing it up as a modern home and having a big family to fill it (he would fund this all with the money he made as a star athlete of course.)
    yyv6Vc0.png
    It would be a huge undertaking but Slate could see the potential under all the junk and grime.
    icz7JHN.png
    mdVoHCf.png
    BgGLSNe.png
    iUyj6mz.png
    Slate and his friends climbed through the broken fence and set up a clubhouse for teens in the abandoned building. Slate's warehouse gang club was born.
    i4zfemu.png
    Slate's best friend Dwight Manaia- in the purple shirt with the wolf on it - helped him start the club.

Relationship No. 1: Azure Fletcher
    Slate bought this girl home from high school - I think because she said she liked sport (no she didn't!) - her name has been lost to time
    3Yx6tZ2.png
    He hardly spoke to her for more than a minute when she aged up to a young adult and was no longer a relationship candidate. I never saw her again after this.
    xpHyzbt.png
    He then met Azure Fletcher. Her paternal grandparents were Cameron Fletcher and Diego Lobo (never thought of them as a couple before!) The game gave her ugly clothes so there was a quick intermission in CAS>
    zb0OFwe.png
    He got on well with Azure and the flirting started quickly.
    e2A1Mzm.png
    eRCmUov.png
    SNuKcdS.png
    YaLNXA6.png
    Being teens - the dates weren't always successful - they were learning how to do this relationship thing.
    She didn't want a first kiss
    JPvnadQ.png
    How embarrassment
    Mr9zdy6.png
    But eventually they connected well
    uiWZb39.png
    First kiss finally
    IBAxF8K.png
    MsS1Vgj.png

Warehouse gang
    Beside Slate, Dwight and Azure, another group member was Shari Hutton - her maternal granndparents are Dirk Dreamer and my sim Jessica Galea (the one who was married to Bjorn).
    quE9we2.png?1
    Shari was always automatically flirty with Slate and is very beautiful - thanks to inheriting some great genes from her grandparents. Slate is always tempted by Shari whenever she flirts.
    tKmkAzu.png
    Azure always makes sure Shari knows that Slate is hers
    HVkpqS9.png
    Shari is extremely popular - this hot gallery vampire was very determined in trying to win Shari's heart (he didn't even belong to the club.)
    o1x3pq9.png
    Slate and Azure grow closer
    xjso9N9.png
    and seek out some privacy
    aN08Foj.png
    But the ghost of great grandma Creme (the mint sim) comes to check on them..
    jyt1cPs.png
    No one will notice if we mess around here
    EtiqnO9.png
    Except the ghost of great granddad (Creme's husband Kenneth)
    QCxCJ0F.png

• Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited January 2021
    @Daephene
    Kurt lives in the jungle with no phone or internet and prefers to stay far away from the drama, so he isn't around much, but I'll try to get him more involved in the future.
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @Becka28
    I was happy to see the proposal. It was very beautifully done! :heart: I love all the places you had them go during their trip to Paris. I laughed at the idea of Quin's grandmother celebrating her fifth divorce. Congratulations to her too.
    love the birth certificate - so creative. Asher's commentary about people needing to "benefit from his genius" and similar always cracks me up. I always love characters like him in movies and novels (although never in real life hahaha). 
    Thanks! I'm glad Asher is funny. He's too arrogant, but he's also a decent (actually excellent) teacher.

I appreciate your friendly essay and the background for NSB. :heart: I'm super behind on posting (6 months?) and I don't have a reason. Haha. Elmire was born before Nifty Knitting released. :neutral: So I think it's fine for people to post as and when they wish. I also hope you're feeling better. I try to play in a similar way to the NSB challenge where each generation I try out different careers, aspirations, and try to go pretty deep into them, but I'm not strict about it.

@Daphene Rogue is adorable. I love all the family photos and need to do more in my own game. (829) I also agree with your idea of creating an Andreas family museum. It was nice to see young versions of your sims and get the back stories.

@Sarabeth2984 Having them all going to regular school and then doing all of those activities afterwards seemed like a handful to me, so I'm glad you were able to find a mod to moderate things. :) It was fun to see Miles and Casey both go for Aubrey. Too bad their relationship devastated Casey. I love how you hosted a prom. What a great idea! And thanks for your comment answering my question about the length of your sim's lifespans. (829) Not Vincent! :(

@Ellupelluellu Georgia is adorable. I'm impressed by how much she looks like her mom. Her brown eyes are the biggest difference to me, but they're super pretty.

@O-meezy - Your sims Nora and Damion look amazing. Nora's skin and Damion's eyes/beard are so good. It's also nice to see different ethnicities represented.

@Metior_Ice I always like seeing adults spraying under the bed for kids. It's so sweet, but maybe Ember would prefer the nightlight (which also keeps them away). Not sure what I think about Denis cooking lobster. :( Anyway, I was super excited to see the older pictures of Ember, Jade, and Juniper. I like how Jade has Jade-ish tints in her hair.
    @haneul I ended up having Dylan and Zeph adopt their younger siblings as Care Dependents because they engaged in parenting activities regardless of whether or not I did it. I'm doing the super parent aspiration with them for the satisfaction.And, of course, Asher is the perfect role model and the ideal teacher.
    The super parent aspiration is so powerful it's like a cheat and you won't have too worry to much about leveling toddlers again. The problem with Asher is that he's an excellent teacher (while being a highly questionable role model).

Fier Legacy :)
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    INTRO
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 17. The youngest five (minus #17) recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and had a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built in San Myshuno, where he recently relocated his family and where he intends to raise the next generation of his children.

Fier Legacy Introduction

PAST POSTS
    1. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    2. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    3. Night on the Town
    4. Day of Fier P1
    5. Day of Fier P2
    6. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    7. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    8. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    9. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    10. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    11. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    12. Merry Winterfest
    13. Ambitious Dysis
    14. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    15. Relaxation? Before University
    16. New Year's Eve
    17. Sulani Bonfire
    18. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    19. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    20. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    21. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    22. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    23. Saying Goodbye P1
    24. Saying Goodbye P2
    25. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    26. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Delmarya)
    27. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    28. A Productive Day
    29. A Day for Love P1 (Dysis)
    30. A Day for Love P2 (Delmarya)
    31. Asher's Advice and Planning a Date
    32. Only the Ice Cream Was Pure Perfection? (Delmarya)
    33. Debating Firsts (Darius)
    34. Limited Romance at the Romance Festival (Delmarya)
    35. Happy Lunar New Year P1 (Delmarya)
    36. Happy Lunar New Year P2 (Asher)
    37. Aster's Past (Delmarya)
    38. Reservations About Everything (Delmarya)
    39. Moving On (from Sulani to San Myshuno)
    40. First Days in San Myshuno
    41. The Spice Festival is too Hot
    42. New Life on the Way
    43. First Fourth Generation Fier Graduates
    44. Enjoying Change & Anticipating More
    45. Joie de Vivre (Delmarya)
    46. Things Are Still Great?
    47. Dysis' Graduation
    48. So Pleased to Meet You

On an unfortunately overcast day, Asher, Adelise and a few of their children still living at home traveled to the park to spend time with two of Asher's eldest daughters, Cora and Chelsea. Both had been born and raised in Sulani. Both had since moved, and both were now elders. As immortals, Asher and Adelise Fier had children who were physically older than them, but it wasn't exactly a "problem" that could be solved. It was just the way of things.
    gHIYnVz.jpg
    7vM9sKs.jpg

Cora, though, was far from a stereotypical elder. She was active. She wore short shorts and low-cut tops and didn't care because she wasn't going to waste time wearing things that were uncomfortable or that she didn't care for. Cora also had flawless, wrinkle-free skin, and looked like a young adult who dyed her hair gray (genetics were very odd in this family).

At any rate, Dysis had become preoccupied with chess. She thought it would help her, albeit indirectly, with her business career by forcing her to think in new ways. She also greatly preferred playing with her boyfriend, Rashad, because he was easy to defeat, unlike her father or older sisters.
    Pt8xcbC.jpg
    4rH5FBJ.jpg

Deli spent time with Dyna, helping with her assignments and soccer practice.
    w6milht.jpg
    1Aogrif.jpg

After being defeated one too many times, Rashad asked Dysis to abandon the park/the others and abscond to the nearby dessert cafe on a mini-date. She agreed.
    YU70Ne1.jpg

She ordered ice cream. He ordered a fruit parfait. Rashad loved his fruit parfait. It was delicious, but he didn't love it as much as he loved Dysis, so despite its absolute deliciousness and his desire to scarf it down in a second, he tried to act the part of the perfect gentlemen in front of her.
    a9WYLdr.jpg

But when she got up to go to the ladies' room, he could resist no longer. He inhaled the parfait, finishing it before she made it 20 feet away.
    OFpxtVg.jpg

As she returned, he was struck by how much he adored her, and he told her as much when the waiter came to clear their plates.
    asCUvM5.jpg
    a985w9w.jpg
  • Options
    @haneul It's funny that you mention the super parent trait being a cheat. Arihi has the trait and still struggles with toddlers. But, I guess it's natural for someone to have a talent for something but contradictory behaviors. Arihi is quite good with Children and Teens.

I imagine that Asher isn't too different in that regard.
  • Options
    SepiaSepia Posts: 101 Member
    edited January 2021
    Inspired by Simon’s graduation, Kali chose to pursue a college education herself. Yes, she long ago reached master chef status, but is one ever done learning? Besides, she wants a degree to hang on the wall next to her husband’s. She was ecstatic to get accepted into Britechester.

The question is, will she be able to do well in her classes with so many winter holidays coming up?

A780-EC8-E-94-BF-46-EA-A77-F-46-ECC50-C6824.jpg

Simon started writing jokes. Is he looking into a future career as a comedian? Perhaps.

55-F0-C531-F413-47-F0-B1-C5-5-C8-B0-C3-DD10-E.jpg

Kaylyn came home very sad because of school. She did what she always does after a bad day: picked up an instrument.

201-B5548-0-C86-4-BA9-9090-33-B64-D36-DD5-E.jpgE2-FA8217-1771-4614-89-F9-E5-CB96-A6-EE70.jpg
    F3-EAAE7-E-AB26-4481-BAC8-02-EA57-D0-AF92.jpg18869545-72-E2-4-BA4-95-F6-770977-F45-A82.jpg

D94884-BD-4181-49-F3-AC6-C-6930-D320583-F.jpg

Speaking of instruments, Soraya mastered her second instrument.

E87657-E3-496-A-4844-86-DF-2-E82-CC404-FD3.jpg

Everyone is mostly trying to keep warm and cozy with the blizzard that has raged on for days.

22-AD66-B4-3-CAF-4-C93-B99-D-E0-E2-D1704-D77.jpg
    74-F59-FB7-A7-DC-4-B4-B-A12-C-46708-EC1693-E.jpg
    8484-BC33-B478-4-E9-D-A0-A7-C1-B85-E1-D53-CB.jpg
    E5-ED6-E92-91-A4-41-A9-B4-AB-E2-ABAE401-C29.jpg

Simon has some ideas about how to keep Kali warm.

03-FBCF8-E-B1-B4-4354-B574-11-A05-D92-BDAE.jpg
    086624-DB-E4-BA-492-F-88-E8-BED504-E4-E04-E.jpg
    835-F0-E88-568-C-4945-84-C4-F4218-F8451-CC.jpg
  • Options
    @haneul sorry about the double response. It's been a busy day.

I'm always enjoying the Dysis updates.

Dylan and Zeph would no doubt live a ridiculously long time if they auto aged, but I have such a hard time with sims dying that I need to choose when they die or if they will die. I even rearranged the households so none of them would need to die yet.

Both Dylan and Zeph have the Long-Lived trait and they are mermen with peak physical health. It would be very hard to watch them die after how long you could play with them.

Your legacy/ hundred baby challenge is always fun to read about. So far, his prenatal lessons might have been a little overdoing it, but he seems more like Kemps.

He pops in to check on family and interject himself into various moments. He also appears very controlling similar to how Kemps actively appears to be managing the Mua Pel'Am Pod.

The Mr. Thermidor being cooked was supposed to be an ambiguous moment. It would no doubt make half the family sick if they ate it. Calum, Arihi, Dylan, and Zeph are Children of the Ocean, they actively avoid eating fish, and they will release fish from traps as NPCs. Ember will be a vegetarian because most of the food the Zalrian's eat is vegetarian. Jade will be a Carnivore and Juniper will likely be the only one without a trait that impacts diet.

• Options
    RoboticHatRoboticHat Posts: 35 Member
    edited January 2021
    NIeIdFO.jpg

This just happened :D:D what are they doing :D
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    RoboticHat wrote: »
    NIeIdFO.jpg

This just happened :D:D what are they doing :D
    That's a good question. It looks like either that sim was about to or had been playing in the leaves. Or they or another sim raked those leaves and piled them up around her feet.
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited February 2021
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Start | Previous | Family Tree

I realised I had a bunch of pictures that I should probably post. I found my compression gloves, by some miracle of the universe, so between Dragon and my compression gloves, life's getting a little easier. The rough part is going to be, I'm also a programmer, and I know that programming/coding 100% by voice is doable, but it sounds like 1, a pain to implement, and 2, like I would potentially have to choose between normal writing usage or programming lingo.

That's hard. But tbh I've spent my whole life wanting to be a novelist. I think writing would win.

TS4-x64-2021-01-29-19-55-11.jpg
    The girls seem to be enamoured of their brown-eyed mini-Morgyn. He's not been too much trouble, at least, and I focused on getting his thinking skill up first to make him a little less trouble.
    TS4-x64-2021-01-29-20-01-01.jpg
    He sure is a cute little monster.

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-00-48-12.jpg
    I looked away for 2 minutes and he talked Avery into playing with him. And then he got sad from it anyway.

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-01-12-46.jpg
    Potty time! He was actually thus far the easiest kiddo to potty train, he maxed it quite easily.

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-01-21-02.jpg
    Cecily's family-oriented-ness is showing. She keeps doing this autonomously.

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-01-27-52.jpg
    Morning time with the little monster is pretty simple anymore. He gets up and usually needs to eat. This morning he ate next to the cat. I ended up putting a living chair in the kitchen by the fridge so he could eat there instead of waddling halfway across the house to get to the living room. Idk why they won't just sit on the floor and eat when the nearest sitting surface is beyond a certain range but the heck do I know.

I also realised that unfortunately, toddlers cannot use the staircases, so he couldn't go up or down stairs, and wasn't feeding himself bc he couldn't get down the stairs to reach the fridge. Oh man. Yeah. So I had to rebuild it all. Again.

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-01-44-09.jpg
    Yay! I did my potty!

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-01-49-47.jpg
    He only used his diaper once in his entire life lol but this was his first bath! Took him a few days to need it, and I had to move the bathroom around slightly to get the tub to fit, my bad.

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-01-56-52.jpg
    Cynemaer came over for once. Pfft.

Oh! He and Stella had a little girl, Ariana. Lilith and Max had a boy named King, and then had a set of twins later, Julio and JoAnna. Max is an elder now, and Lilith is obviously not, so unfortunately they can have kids right up until the day Max dies. But you know what, that's the game's problem, not mine, so if they want to have 9 kids that is not my circus.

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-02-37-58.jpg
    Bryn of course danced every time she had a bath, but Gabe decided he just likes to dance randomly. You know when he can break free of Watcher's strict regime long enough to do it.

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-02-42-16.jpg
    Ravasheen saved my life with this fridge. The display slots still refrigerate and extend the viability of a plate of food, and toddlers can reach it. And now that the little ankle biter is on the ground floor, he just gets up and goes to feed himself without me. He'll also go potty without me now.

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-02-44-29.jpg
    Pile on the kid!

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-02-53-12.jpg
    She rolled a whim to show him flash cards. He was happy to oblige.

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-03-22-10.jpg
    Caleb moved in.

Okay, let me explain this xD So during my test legacy with EzioxCaleb instead of EzioxDrake, Lilith came over one day and just never left. She didn't have the ask to leave option or anything, I just had to wait until she left on her own. Never did. They went places and came back and she still wouldn't leave. I quit the game and reloaded and she was still there. I had to put a freakin bed down because she wouldn't leave.

Caleb did the same thing. He's married to Morgyn, so it's almost like he ran away from Morgyn omg. I know you don't like Morgyn much man, but that's a bit extreme my dude.

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-03-31-20.jpg
    Cat likes to flirt with danger and sit on the stove. I mean, tbf he's immortal, what's he got to fear anyway?

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-04-31-00.jpg
    ... hmmm what this...?

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-17-40-03.jpg
    Cat died on the couch xD

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-17-54-52.jpg
    There's a lil bonus to being magic. Gabriel had his first potty accident and Cecily just magic'd it away.

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-17-58-19.jpg
    Hi kitty cat!

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-18-26-47.jpg
    And hello stranger I don't know, whom I am technically related to by law...

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-19-14-03.jpg
    Cecily got quite large in her last trimester.
    Yes, I switched which of them would carry the baby in CAS because I was curious if Cecily was as whiny as Ezio. Well, the answer's no. Cecily was barely bovvered by being pregnant at all, which is weird considering she used to be a boy... anyway, she caught babies as fast as Ezio does, only took her once. Avery took 3-4 tries.

Cecily never whimpered or whined, she did the idle a few times but not as frequently as Ezio and not the whimpery ones. She only got sick once, mostly played her guitar. Pregnancy is just hard on Ezio I guess. But it's just an Eisenstern thing to be very fertile. Which is funny because I can't get Calio to conceive in the Corazon save. Dunno.

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-20-18-08.jpg
    Caleb's turning into a truck. Do you know how weird Caleb built like a truck is???? DO YOU????!?!?!?!

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-23-14-17.jpg
    And they had a little girl! Her name is Hilda. It roots in the Germanic element hild, meaning battle, you might recognise that from Brunhild, so she's sort of named for Bryn. c: It was a toss-up between Hilda and Hella tbh.

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-23-31-01.jpg
    Avery ran a check toddler when I wasn't looking, and ended up teaching the runt to talk. Now he can tell knock knock jokes.

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-23-32-17.jpg
    The house!

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-23-41-26.jpg
    If it wasn't so freakin weird, I'd just turn them into a poly. Caleb is totally into Cecily and Cecily got a crush on him within seconds of meeting him.

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-23-43-43.jpg
    Do you see this face?

Also, DO YOU KNOW HOW WEIRD CALEB BUILT LIKE A TRUCK IS????!?!?!?!??!!?

TS4-x64-2021-01-30-23-54-33.jpg
    Drake came by! It was nice to finally see him omg. First thing he did was say hi to the cat. Then he turned around and hugged Cecily. Lol

That's so like Drake.

TS4-x64-2021-01-31-00-02-31.jpg
    Bryn came by. Unfortunately, Cecily was taking a nap, so she didn't get to her, but Drake talked to her for a bit. Around here, I put Control Any Sim back in, took control of Caleb, and sent him home with the go home option. He'd been there all week.

TS4-x64-2021-01-31-00-37-49.jpg
    So. Avery was eating something at the table. This little monster woke up at 3am very hungry. He toddles off to go get something to eat, and I'm half-paying attention, Avery stops eating and gets up. I'm like what are you doing? She starts to run a check toddler and I cancel it. Gabriel steals the plate off the table. There are four dishes in the fridge he could've taken and he chose to steal his mother's plate. While she was eating it!!!

I'mma tell you what if Hilda is any nicer of a kid, she gets heir. Omg. xD

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    @Keidra That little monster is cute!

Calum has the Family Oriented and Domestic traits. The combination is really powerful and helpful when it comes to toddlers.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Grey NSB Update: Slate

FvlVdeZl.png
    Previous update

Slate had been dating Azure for all of their senior year. They were getting more serious and before they left school, Slate wanted to make sure that Azure understood and accepted his true self. His Dad was a famous advocate for alien rights but Slate wasn't sure whether Azure really understood that Slate was genetically an alien too.
    nswOFhKl.png
    h2NrRsBl.png
    Azure was creeped out by Slate appearing in his alien form.
    gPUh591l.png

Relationship 1 cont.
    She explained she "knew" he was an alien but didn't want to see him walking around looking all creepy when he could look like a normal human. SHe said if Slate truly loved her he would keep his creepy alien looks hidden when she was around.....
    sGIaP1cl.png

This did not sit well with Slate at all! If Azure truly loved him she would accept him for who he was - disguise or no. Slate added that the creepy person was Azure herself and he was surprised she'd managed to keep her ugly personality hidden for so long....
    eE5CFTu.png
    nGyifdG.png
    He added he was proud of his alien appearance and his Dad and his sister and that they were over, he hated that he had ever loved her and she could just leave........
    s48SkTRl.png
    And failed relationship number 1 was achieved
    suN6lL0.png
    His close friends were disgusted when they heard. Shari offered to hurt Azure but Slate was satisfied with dumping her and kicking her out of their club.
    eMCE3Sj.png
    Dwight couldn't believe anyone could hate Slate for any reason.
    eBAfhdh.png
    Dove loved how much Dwight supported her brother. SHe chased him and flirted with him and finally achieved their first kiss.
    sAP1TVj.png
    Dwight knew this relationship didn't really feel right but didn't want to hurt the sister of his best friend.
    burTIPx.png
    And Slate met a new girlfriend: Pressley Hensley. Shari was disappointed as she thought SLate would have noticed her.
    ov8bOxh.png

Slate moves out...
    Slate finished school and became a young adult. He started working for his local team as a water carrier - his dream was to be a star player but you have to start somewhere. Slate longed to buy the warehouse next door which he and his friends currently used a as a clubhouse.
    MkSNObv.png
    The locals really hated the derelict building that attracted teens and lowlifes and rubbish dumpers (and it was rumoured - ghosts) from all over. It was an eyesore in the neighbourhood and they were campaigning to pull it down...
    h0dVtIO.png
    I love both his glare and his moustache. What a classy townie.
    0tiRFnX.png
    She was taking pictures and texting - probably asking for the council guy's manager.
    GxRlgky.png
    Slate's parents helped him scrape up a deposit and under a scheme with the council where he promised to renew and renovate the building - he was able to buy his dream home ...
    qgbOesE.png
    He hoped it wouldn't be a nightmare...
    b8mwiba.png
    TAMQvuu.png

Warehouse life
    Pressley and Slate grew closer and had several dates.
    C5B7CDp.png
    Family and friends gathered to help Slate clean up the warehouse
    86qCWjt.png
    It was a big job and required many days work..
    2nd floor cleared out
    OznJTNS.png
    upper storey was emptying slowly
    pnqOkQh.png
    the council helped remove the giant crane from the yard..
    k2dg01o.png
    as well as some of the larger rubbish like the abandoned car and broken fencing (at a cost to Slate of course)
    Q3qDoaT.png
    However SLate was feeling low as the honeymoon period with his new home was over and he could see just what a task he had taken on..
    wZjuS6l.png
    Everyone gathered around to cheer him up - his mother, Shari, Dwight and Cousin Andres all saw how much change evn cleaning up had made - and how many interesting pieces and furniture Slate had salvaged to make the place more homey.
    OgLsMA4.png
    XfknruZ.png
    DWCLdzH.png
    That's not to say there weren't still issues...
    MQbcZXv.png
    But even issues have solutions..
    RD06gSc.png

Pressley and Slate...
    All in all, Slate began to enjoy the life choice he had made, he could see the difference he was making to his home and had another promotion onto the cheer team at work.
    oH3OlB9.png
    The rats still hadn't moved out though
    lt1QG4V.png
    Dating Pressley was a bright spot in his life.
    CfIvBAX.png
    She was a little addicted to her phone...
    hCl5QUC.png
    and was often distracted by her many, many friends..
    bxlCNKz.png
    but Slate felt it was time to make things more official and exclusive.
    9EqjpZh.png
    He told Pressley how he was feeling...
    CfIvBAX.png
    However, the young man at the next table started flirting..and she flirted back
    CLGItoi.png
    SLate was not happy and gave her an ultimatum - be his girlfriend or breakup..
    iEW1KZ0.png
    But Pressley wasn't ready to be tied down and Slate was dumped..
    aMKz5mg.png

Slate moves on
    Slate's parents invited him to the romance festival to cheer him up (sims logic? you have been dumped - come to the festival of love)
    NVaf0DH.png
    He was happy to catch up with his Dad
    edZcTui.png
    No girls his age appealed to Slate - but Brenda the barkeeper caught his eye. (She is the daughter of my Adam Goldberg sim and her grandfather is another sim on my gallery Chase Herring an ugly, mean and evil sim but who has good genes as he seems to have many attractive descendants in this save).
    JaLZ0A2.png
    Brenda seemed interested in Slate too - even though she was an adult and much older than him
    IM8hldj.png
    By the end of the evening Slate couldn't help himself - he was already falling for her and asked for her number
    MiFwc8s.png
    She gave him that and a first kiss too
    UPdKjTf.png

• Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Spoilers!
    Ellyn accidentally created an evil clone while trying out the spell she had recently learnt. It took her and Max ages to kill the clone, it was the locking into a box and starving to death that finally did the trick.
  • Options
    SepiaSepia Posts: 101 Member
    The Hargroves did a bit of ice skating now that the blizzard let up (with a little help from me... *ahem*). They were tired of being in the house each day.

6-B3412-DE-7-D05-47-C1-91-CA-BDB91-D42-D1-E1.jpg
    AC3059-C5-028-F-4-A7-D-88-FE-17-C0-F2-F9-AE65.jpg
    D63-CFFE3-2-F28-434-E-AD8-E-AC85-AD827-F70.jpg

44-D3-F786-4-EB2-486-A-8224-DC64-AC75-A024.jpg
    0671-F5-DD-3-CA9-4784-B863-C9-BB2526056-F.jpg
    40-F5046-B-48-EC-4259-AB1-F-97-B58434-C353.jpg
    9-D92-CA96-8-B5-C-4649-A91-A-4-BC29-D5803-AB.jpg
    DDDC9473-A95-B-4-AB3-9592-BC71-E465-D6-E6.jpg
    DFDCA223-97-FE-444-C-BDD0-802637-E8-D420.jpg
    E0-C49665-22-AF-44-B1-9198-EEF50-B6-D5223.jpg
    E58509-C5-E66-D-4648-836-F-4-BD630-C5-B38-E.jpg

Leave a Comment