Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    I’m back with Sims 4 YAY! :D Thankfully everything seems to be working fine now after I updated. It was a little laggy at first, but not too awful and it’s calmed down now. Lucy will *finally* have her baby and graduate, it’s about dang time! :D:D:D
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I started my new rotation with my Glimmerbrook household and had some interesting developments in the teenage witch department.
    64UjTRh.png
    uOxRIJF.png

Ivy went to train with Simeon and got the impressed sentiment, and the same thing happened with Alexander and L.
    oxGDswd.png
    ILevnsT.png

Then Isabella went to train with Morgyn and afterwards had... the adoring sentiment?!
    K645uJP.png
    (Also they trained backwards for whatever reason)

And after the interaction Morgyn was in a flirty mood. Oh dear.
    1T9AUb5.png

It was funny though a few minutes later when she set herself on fire right before Morgyn came back downstairs. Don't look up!
    4AN328R.png

Also during this sim week, Alexander took up jogging. And this is not the active outfit I gave him.
    zvV58iA.png
    But since he's erratic I just decided he could do what he wanted.

At the end of the week Alexander and Ivy both got their Adult makeovers.
    ZpnLAcp.png
    WxEDGiD.png
    I'm pretty happy with them!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @GrimlyFiendish glad you like them it's weird starting with so many but fun all the same I usually collect them, it's nice having rental space all over to use with them.
    @DarkAngel1994 it's funny the things that can go over our heads when we're just chill playing, for me it's always a little sad when I have a growing family and one will be around forever , sometimes I play it like that on purpose and act as if there is no cure and they can't turn anyone only the original vampire who did the biting can. They never want to help after that though.

Now I had to write this twice Nancy was giving me an attitude so I had to unplug it's fine though she gets that way sometimes you see so now awesomes out and yeah....was it not clear my computer's name is Nancy? Lol

I took way too many pics but instead of getting rid of them I'll just post all of them in two different posts.

NOUGjeX.png
    Jill preferring some fresh mac n cheese over the asada she made for her girl last night where as Juanita could eat it exclusively for the rest of her days.
    yZ7j1i4.png
    "You know I think we should head back early." Juanita said.

"Oh really?" she asked slowly a little disappointed.

"Yeah I miss the other girls, besides we can always come back."

"Okay." she muttered softly.
    isjZgLr.png
    Seeing her pout she caught her on her way to admire the view.

"don't make that face baby."
    W8AIXjg.png
    "Oh I'm baby now?"

"You've been baby, why else would I have brought you here I love it here but can you blame me for wanting to show my girl off?...If you'll have me that is."

Jill was already squealing before she could finish.

"Ha there she is."
    sTWPauT.png
    <3
    She let her up and said she wanted to show her one last thing before they went home.
    1wRkjKP.png
    "Oooh how pretty."

"Come on lets get closer."

"Uh I'm not sure..." not that Juanita was waiting for an answer she was stuck with her now.
    h0xPkkJ.png
    "Now I know you trust me boo."

After a little fun she waited for her to hunt for a frog she attracted and they were on their way home.
    roq9ame.png
    Talia was there to greet them when they got back.

"Oh we missed you girls, look at those tan lines."

"I know, I'm like a caramel goddess or something."

"Weren't you already?" Jill asked, earning a smirk.

Ugh can't stand how pretty she is I love her.
    U49RkZb.png
    "You both look great, why don't you girls go clean up for dinner and you can tell us every little detail." she said.
    likrS0y.png
    "Go clean up she says, okay mom." Juanita teased.

"Oh very funny." they giggled she was much too easy to tease.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2020
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Generation 1

I know. Eisenstern? But he's an Ember. Yes he is. But actually, I'm not very attached to the surname Ember and quite frankly I think it'd sound a little funny with too many names. So I went with one of their ancestral surnames. Eisenstern is German, and I just kinda took a couple German words and put them together. The name's occurred in fiction before though, so I'm not the first one that did. Eisen means iron most often, but here I mean it as ice. Stern is star. So Eisenstern is something like iron star or ice star.

Anywho, so I threw the Itos out of their house and exiled them to the mountain. (Okay, actually, I copied their house, dropped it onto Kiyomatsu Point, and moved the Itos up there and bulldozed their original lot.) I wanted something with scenery I could stand for 10 generations. Seemed smart. I also figured Ezio might appreciate the swimmable water right behind the lot. (He does.)

CAS gave him 52k, so we were left with 37k after and I had to cheat it down. I did the same thing with him as I did with Avery, and we got a tent and a grill. (Mostly because I don't want him getting attacked by bats to eat. Yeah. Mt. Komorebi is a cruel mistress sometimes.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-13-22-27-28.jpg
    We started with skill building, as you do. Ezio isn't an outdoorsy person, but he does get a confident moodlet from finding collectibles. Which is good because we're going to be doing a lot of it at first. We start with practicing speech in the mirror to raise charisma.
    TS4-x64-2020-12-13-22-39-14.jpg
    Then we did chess playing. Not for logic, for fun. Lol (My pinky does not bend backward that far unless I move it with my other hand sooo that's interesting.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-13-23-23-35.jpg
    In his other saves, because he's often a vampire hybrid, he's usually mastered fishing skill. This time, he hasn't. It was funny watching him pull nothing out and look so confused. I'm like Ezio you're off your game. (No, he's a baby.)

Anyway, he eventually caught a guppy.

TS4-x64-2020-12-13-23-27-29.jpg
    So we went home and cooked it for dinner. He's not good at cooking, either. It's so weird.

I did also cheat his spellcaster rank down to apprentice. It's SO WEIRD not having him teleport all over the place.

TS4-x64-2020-12-13-23-29-10.jpg
    I call lies on this one, there is no way that guppy is that big.

(Apparently it's tasty though.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-13-23-36-52.jpg
    Lilith came by around 9pm. Unfortunately she had to come really late because she still kind of burns in the sun and the sun sets late in Mt. Komorebi.

Fate. Almost. The only thing that'd be better here is if it was specifically Caleb that came over.

(I have no idea what ship we're getting. If we're getting a ship and we're not just seducing someone for a baby...)

TS4-x64-2020-12-14-00-15-44.jpg
    He woke up to rainfall. And then he played in it autonomously and I let him because they don't get upset about being intentionally soaked.
    ???

TS4-x64-2020-12-14-00-20-40.jpg
    Got a rainbow out of it, so that's cool. Mt. Komorebi has rainbows.

TS4-x64-2020-12-14-00-21-28.jpg
    Yep, of course he went swimming.

TS4-x64-2020-12-14-00-25-42.jpg
    Made friends with Siobhan at the gym. We were there mostly to take a shower, but friends are nice.

We're on Monday. Siobhan and Sergio don't know each other anymore because as usual, MCCC decided to cancel their relationship. Don Lothario got married to Miko Ojo. (That was fast.)

Next

@AlwaysAsking
    Hi! It's nice to be around again! Also nice to see you, I was afraid you'd gone away and was sad :c Good vibes to you!!
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited December 2020
    @haneul I was happy to see that BlueSeaWaves wrote down pages from some of your last posts! Or wait? Do you have your URLs of updates in a spoiler? I think maybe you do! Then I can find all the ones I missed! Anyway, the last thing I remember seeing from you was talking about Nalani’s house and how much it looked like Sulani, and why was I doing that anyway?

I hope to make a nice post about it all someday, I have hundreds of pictures, but the short answer is that I wanted Joey and all of his boyfriends, girlfriends, and children to be together in one place, and I chose Willow Creek! So she needed a nice place to remind her of home. And when I make their 3 toddlers age up, then they will be able to swim in that pool too. They are all mermaids /men. Her house is second from the top on the left.

@AlwaysAsking I hope you have a good time with your daughter. Thank you for explaining about Nalani's home in Willow Creek. It's impressive how you built it and it's a good idea to keep everyone together in one world. All of your lots look great. I like how the gym is a flirty gym. <3 It's a bit overwhelming how many kids and girlfriends (not to mention boyfriends) Joey has, though.

I do have all of my posts in a spoiler. I've pasted it here too.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    Sulani: The van Beers Family

With just one class to complete this term, Lucy felt pretty confident that she could ace it. She knew that it was a good idea to prepare in advance, so she completed her homework on Sunday morning.

gGEV7mL.jpg

Whilst eating breakfast, Max came over to give her a kiss.
    "I love you," he smiled. "Sorry to interrupt your pancakes."
    "Oh, I don't mind, my darling husband was giving me a kiss!" Lucy grinned.

0PKAUqT.jpg

Even though it was autumn, the weather was still sunny and warm, so the couple spent some time in the sea.

GOpunmL.jpg

"So, love, have you got any ideas for names?" Max asked.
    "Yeah, I was looking up Dutch ones. Lots of them work in English, which is great. I quite like Lucas for a boy... and then Marianne for a girl is really pretty."
    "Yes, Marianne is a lovely name," Max said.

TcbcWQ1.jpg

Woo, my first sentiment! Just as well they lived together for so long :)

vNJH0vo.jpg

"Oh, Lars, you look tired," Lucy remarked, taking her spaghetti dinner to the outside dining table. "Are you OK?"
    "Yeah, I'll be OK," Lars yawned. "I'll probably end this meeting fairly soon, we've all got school tomorrow."

PMqu8XN.jpg

Lars was fast asleep when he heard an odd noise below his bed...
    "Oh my Plumbob, what was that?" he gasped, sitting up.
    To his horror, he noticed tentacles poking out from under his bed. It was a Bed Monster! He tried befriending it, but it wasn't interested.

BnnsPyZ.jpg

Lucy's sole class of the day was at 3pm, so she had a few hours to while away. She took the opportunity to relax on her sunlounger. She was looking forward to giving Lars a sibling, even if there would be a large age gap.

MDAnbJV.jpg

You're never too old to build a sand sculpture!

3DsnXKA.jpg

That evening, Anne popped over for a visit.
    "Oooh, you're looking ready to pop!" Anne grinned. "When are you due?"
    "Not too long, I hope," Lucy laughed. "I feel huge. I just want to meet my baby!"
    "I know how you feel."

BaSTgRI.jpg

Lucy knew she needed to spend some time with Lars, as the new baby would take up most of her attention. Lars has the "adoring" sentiment for Lucy, which is super cute <3 Oddly she doesn't have the same sentiment towards him, but hopefully it'll pop up soon.

AuTCDp8.jpg

Early on Wednesday morning...
    "Ooh, this is so painful," she groaned. "I hope this labour doesn't last long."

Gdq6MBC.jpg

It's a girl! Welcome to the family, Marianne!

Jta0X2d.jpg

Later that morning, Lars popped over to meet his little sister... and was unimpressed.

EwO3rEE.jpg

"Hey Lars, I know you're not too happy with your new sister," Lucy said.
    "Yeah... the baby's going to take all your attention," he sighed.
    "Well, that's only because she can't do anything for herself right now," Lucy explained. "You can feed yourself, go to the toilet alone... I have to feed Marianne and change her nappy. But I'll make sure to spend some fun time with you when I'm not with her, I promise."
    "OK. That sounds good," he replied, sounding more cheerful.

hhOCEKf.jpg

Here's little Marianne as a toddler! She's got the inquisitive trait. She looks so stinking cute in her glasses <3<3

KKPMME0.jpg

• Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    New home built for my sim family.

Downstairs:
    tHZEc25.png
    5FCWf6t.png
    d0bkN5r.png

Upstairs:
    jKVZfno.png
    8z5hrtI.png
    ocOWPNU.png
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    New home built for my sim family.

Downstairs:
    tHZEc25.png
    5FCWf6t.png
    d0bkN5r.png

Upstairs:
    jKVZfno.png
    8z5hrtI.png
    ocOWPNU.png
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @hunniboo1 really nice house.

Awesomes out just wanted to post the rest since there had been some posts in between.

now for my family.
    0ZSA889.png
    I moved in my test sims to the singles save, got them one house then split them up after unpausing they rolled a whim to have another child, Ellina and TJ here are good on the same page.
    R5tLIan.png
    They adore one another.
    rr6HBkE.png
    He helps their daughter with homework while she grades it.
    mlqN8cv.png
    Takes very little for little Iris to be happy.
    JMxk28D.png
    Back to her sister who is doing better than she is, while she works on a column for work Nico decides they ought to get Melody a dog.
    "Are you sure she's ready for it."

"Our angel? Naturally." he would say that he gets to be a stay at home dad so if she isn't well...he's here.

She grinned, whatever he wanted she guessed.
    p5joLZu.png
    Melody was delighted to see her new dog...s
    0zAsHef.png
    Rose and Duchess here stood out and Nico had to have both, I gave the puppy a fake collar with the design tool...cause why not.
    BODXeil.png
    She loves them both, and I haven't decided if her mom is getting a cat too or not we'll see.
    Ue9hkas.png
    <3
    r1D5sO1.png
    She was only upset because of the weather but I couldn't help but think everyone sees this type the quiet one and the 'parent' lecturing their angry friend ha.
    USjMDXB.png
    Back to the dolls I just wanted to play with Gia and Mickey, they didn't have a very close relationship but they just click easily.

"I missed you." Mickey said.

"Hmm prove it."

"I'll buy you whatever form of caffeine you want..."

"I love you too."
    :smiley:
    LIt0RJM.png
    They hadn't had their first kiss yet so he took care of that.
    osimIap.png
    He wanted to be content dating...
    IaXj7kr.png
    But they are so sweet it makes me sick that would not do.
    nkrqQ33.png
    He got her a drink and dropped on one knee...my favorites get whatever they want at least 1% of the time sooooo yeah.
    t3SG8wm.png
    "It's a little fast isn't it?"

"Says the girl who said yes, I am not going back to that share house I can't have you there we're moving tonight run while you can."
    As if.
    wIjclMN.png
    Meanwhile Juanita is not happy she just ran off without saying goodbye.

"Don't be upset she sent her address we can go visit." Jill offered.

"But she just...how can you up and leave not even a text!" she fumed she didn't even care if she followed her feelings but she thought they were friends and she was miffed, Jill was just hurt she was hurt.

Also maybe a little jealous.
    "We could take another vacation and check out their new place."

Juanita huffed but that would do.

"I mean...we're headed toward leaving aren't we?"

"Yeah but we'll say goodbye!" Jill only chuckled and sighed, yeah they would though she wasn't all that upset she liked Brenda, and felt they were similar she jumped on the bandwagon where Juanita was concerned so she couldn't say much only that if she was her she would have done the same.

mmkay...yeah I've been up to no good.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    I'm sorry for not providing an update in so long.

I didn't forget, but I got caught up on other stuff.
    I've had it fairly busy and I also got myself a VR setup so I haven't been playing much Sims.

I'll write the next parts soon.

I'm now at the point in gameplay where I think I passed a good part to end this story on. There aren't many parts left, but there are definitely are a couple big events that are still to be told.

I already moved onto another household that has direct ties to the family (think about the teaser image I posted).

Unfortunately you'll have to wait to find out what those ties are xp
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Magnolia enjoying a nighttime swing

e5QoART.png?2

and a lovely dinner with Dad

2O566d4.png?1

epPASXw.png?2
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Start

Unfortunately, Mt. Komorebi doesn't seem to have much in the way of collectibles or fishing spots, so we have to do a lot of travelling. We did happen to find some onions by the swimmable water, so that was nice, and there is one fishing spot I've found in Senbamachi, but that seems it. :c

TS4-x64-2020-12-14-00-30-20.jpg
    Ezio borrowed the gym's showers, and then we were off looking for more frogs and the like. I had the thought looking for tomes in Magic Realm might be a decent source of income too, but with so few options overall, I decided he needed something a bit faster.
    TS4-x64-2020-12-14-21-24-07.jpg
    Siobhan was kind enough to invite him to join the Paragons, and we accepted. I never thought I'd see my gothy boy in pink, but he decided to turn preppy for a minute.

TS4-x64-2020-12-14-21-37-28.jpg
    We may uh. Take over the Paragons and give them more things to do. In the meantime, Ezio gets along okay with the other Paragons. Not a huge fan of Luna, but he does like Sergio and can tolerate Sofia. He and Sofia may end up pretty good friends, actually.

TS4-x64-2020-12-14-22-00-10.jpg
    I did make Lana and Akira his parents. So this founder has family members already. Anyway, Lana had called while he was at the gym asking to see him, so Ezio went over and visited.

TS4-x64-2020-12-14-22-51-46.jpg
    Apparently saying you'll visit and actually doing it gives a pretty huge friendship boost. So that's nice.

TS4-x64-2020-12-15-10-22-46.jpg
    Next, we spent some time practicing magic. Untamed, of course. He learnt ZipZap. I'd be surprised but he tends not to learn Inferniate for a good long time (whereas Morgyn learns it very early, if not immediately), and if Ezio's in range of Chillio, he'll learn that one first almost every time. This is how my Embers ended up fire and ice.

TS4-x64-2020-12-15-10-34-28.jpg
    He got hungry, so we went fishing. He keeps catching guppies. Sigh. Whatever. xD

TS4-x64-2020-12-15-10-42-55.jpg
    Used a computer while we were there. He dislikes people very much. Clara Bjergsen came by and sat across the table from him, and Ezio immediately stood up and ran to a different table halfway across the map for no apparent reason.

TS4-x64-2020-12-15-11-26-58.jpg
    Had to go fishing again. He caught a koi at this one and I was like Ezio catch something else, we can't eat a koi! Then he caught a salmon.

Better.

Kaori seems to really like him, she'll hang around him whenever she can. I'm not saying we're adopting anyone I'm just saying... it's not out of the cards.

TS4-x64-2020-12-15-12-12-15.jpg
    Ezio had to go swimming again.

TS4-x64-2020-12-15-12-28-45.jpg
    Now that we have a room, we have tiny house bonuses. This is the state of our living space. It's not bad.

I decided to get him a painting easel, and he's making money a lot quicker now. This is good! We got applications in for university and scholarships, too, so hopefully we can start on that soon.

This time Ezio's going to Foxbury for computer science. We're going for computer engineer.

TS4-x64-2020-12-15-12-38-16.jpg
    One thing I've noticed is that in saves where Akira is his dad, he is over all the time. Akira and Ezio get along spectacularly well and tend to have a very strong relationship. Looks like this save isn't going to be any different.

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Just saying hello to everyone here. :)

I'm still alive and okay, but I have got absolutely no motivation and desire to play video games so far, instead I enjoy painting and tailoring right, hopefully next summer my new blouse will be ready. The skin colour patches with his genetic problems didn't help me too to join sims again.

Our second lockdown starts tomorrow. I'm practicing self-isolation since march and as indoorsy and introvert person I have handled it very well for a very long time, but recently with these ever darkened days, it takes slowly a toll at my mental health too. I'm really looking forward to the winter solstice in a few days, when the days are getting longer again.

Please stay healthy and have, against all odds, a very nice christmas. :)
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Diary of Roxanne Denney Monte**gro

-Austin is engaged to Karla Sanders now. I know her mother Angela, (Pleasant) she was in the Paragons Club for years, so both Miranda and I are good friends with her. Karla is a really beautiful and sweet girl, I’m really happy for Austin. It’s about time, that boy didn’t date much from what I can tell. I was worried he would be a confirmed bachelor and just, you know, turn out to be a playboy.
    It’s going to be a church wedding, which will be nice. Karla’s family is religious, I guess. But I found out that her Aunt Lilith will most likely be there, yes, that Lilith, the one that used to be married to my cousin Ryder Frey. So, that means me and Miranda have to really put our family’s best foot forward. I have to find a new dress, me and Miranda are planning to start shopping in San Myshuno this weekend. We’ll need to get something for Carolina and Rosa to wear too, of course. Felipe has already started complaining, I mean, he has it so easy, he can just wear one of his work suits, he has no idea how hard it is for a woman trying to find the right look for a big event like this. When I told the boys that they would have to have suits to wear, well, they both acted like I was handing out a punishment. Then they had the nerve to run and whine to Felipe about it. Thank goodness he flat out told them that I was right, that they were old enough to start dressing appropriately. Plus, Felipe has offered to take them both to Victor’s store to get the suits. No doubt he will just palm it off on his mother, but still, that takes care of that, at least.-

FMwGVZi.jpg
    Dinner for 2 at Chez Llama.

KQOHYvi.jpg
    Romantic talk over their desserts.

DGEfhBh.jpg
    Austin pops the question.

5o4kQmG.jpg
    Karla accepts.

XPwZo8G.jpg
    The newly engaged couple.

-Austin’s buying a house here in Oasis Springs, It’s a 3Br, 3BA house and it’s pretty big, for a first home I mean. Well, he is a doctor and all, and I guess he expects to grow into it. Felipe drove by the house and afterwards, he looked kind of puzzled, I guess is the word, I didn't say anything, I just waited. Finally, later that night before bed, he asked me if maybe I thought the house was kind of big and expensive for just Austin and Karla starting out. So, I told him that I had an idea Austin was hoping that mom and dad would move in with him, you know after he and Karla got married. I knew he wasn’t too keen on our parents living alone. I had kind of gathered that by some of the things he had said since he had moved back. Oh Roxie, Felipe said, I don’t think dynamite would get your parents out of that house, especially not to move in with Austin and his new wife, do you? No, Felipe, I kind of think it’s very unlikely. The thing is, Austin thinks mom and dad need looking after now. So, I was kind of thinking, if Austin’s plan falls as flat, as we both think it will, then we’ll need a back up plan. Something tells me you have one, Felipe answered. Well, I continued, what I was thinking, is that we, as in us siblings, could arrange to have our kids take turns staying over with mom and dad, after Austin moves out, they have an extra bedroom and with all our kids, we can pretty much keep a couple days a week covered and the weekends too. Yeah, Felipe said, plus we all get to park one of our kids with them, I like that idea a lot. So did I.-

pa6xHcL.jpg
    Austin’s new house.

-Kane had a birthday, he’s in high school now, another teen aged out of the bowling team and he was able to get on it right away. Ricky and Carlos both championed for him to join, but I think Izzy would have picked him anyway, to be honest. Still, I was kind of proud that my boys were looking out for him and all. Tucker told me that Kane’s been going through some phase now, he hopes it’s a phase anyway, but that Kane’s been a bit rebellious lately. He had started backtalking both Tucker and Darsh and just generally seems angry a lot. I told Tucker that the bowling team may help, having an outlet and having to get along with other teens and practicing teamwork is a good way to reign in bad behavior, at least in my experience, and Felipe agreed with me. So, Tucker’s trying to discipline Kane at home but still let him go to the bowling practices and games in the hope that it mitigates his phase. I tell you, it’s like waiting for the other shoe to drop with teenagers, just waiting to see what hormonal induced phase pops up next, sigh.-

rRoJi85.jpg
    Kane’s having a birthday.

0cQfb9Y.jpg
    Kane makes a wish.

oy72tYF.jpg
    Enjoying some food and birthday cake.

aUh2RkK.jpg
    Kane is a teenager.

-I really liked that the wedding was in a church, it gave a certain gravity to the whole thing, I think. Lilith, Ryder and Aunt Nina were all cordial too and on their best behavior. I have to say, Lilith’s husband was a nice looking and very pleasant man, I was a little surprised. Karla looked beautiful and Austin was very handsome in a traditional black tuxedo. That brother of mine is good looking, no doubt about it. As Felipe and I thought, mom and dad have refused to even consider moving into the new house with Austin and Karla. So, we’ve all agreed to have our kids keep an eye on them by letting them stay at mom and dad’s overnight during the week and on weekends. We made out a schedule for all the grandkids and we have 3 or four days a week covered, plus us siblings are looking in on them more often now that Austin has moved out too. I hope it’s enough to make sure mom and dad are getting along OK.-

OW8VD7u.jpg
    Some wedding guests get seated early.

xJ0xjKL.jpg
    While others check out the food.

hXCEQZk.jpg
    The ceremony begins.

K7osXti.jpg
    Exchanging the rings.

Jv8tJ4l.jpg
    Introducing Dr. & Mrs. Austin Denney.

n2d71tF.jpg
    Sharing the first slice of wedding cake.

cDggB4g.jpg
    Checking out the pianist.

iTVFqg0.jpg
    The newlyweds dance at the reception.

FROVyW1.jpg
    The newlyweds arrive at their new home.

IMnSccx.jpg
    They must have been exhausted, they rush to bed right away.

(NOTE: I want to apologize for my absence lately, I’m not only behind in posting updates from my game, but I am also behind in reading other peoples postings as well.
    But, I have a really good excuse. I had mentioned at one point that my younger sister and her husband had adopted their three children out of foster care. But I don’t believe I ever explained that less than a year after the adoption went through, my brother-in-law passed away suddenly due to complications from leukemia.
    Well, this past weekend, I had the very great honor to escort my sister down the aisle to be married to a very nice man. So, I am very thrilled that she has found someone to share her life with after all these years. Due to covid, there could only be 15 people at the wedding and reception, but at least I was able to fly there and be one of them.)

Austin’s house is here: https://www.ea.com/en-au/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/79B35F1233B311E489531D729B33DE4B
    And the wedding church is: https://www.ea.com/en-au/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/793089E3501C11E485BDAC9B3CFEFE0B

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Koteyka so good to see you back :) I knew you were working on a project but you still wonder when someone is quiet for a long time.

@Daravi its funny how our passions for things ebb and flow - there are days I cant wait to sim and others when its the last thing I want to do. I wish I was good enough at sewing to make a blouse but sewing and I have never been great friends.. Good luck with the next lock down - wishing you a merry Christmas too.
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited December 2020
    @AlwaysAsking I saw Don in a bunch of stories, so I thought I would give him a townie role.

The back story is that Don Lothario was walking along the beaches of Sulani when be noticed a strange piece kelp. For some inexplicable reason, he ate it, and he had a sudden urge to swim in the ocean and be like the fish he saw in the waves. Okay, in all honesty, he wanted to escape commitment with the women he hit on and needed a way out.

Now, he's a half-merman roaming around Sulani.

Edit: I confess to using your screenshots to replicate his appearance. It isn't exact.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to catching up on the stories and sharing an update from the first rotation. It took longer than expected because setting up the twins new bedrooms required switching back and forth between households and constantly re-employing the Retail Associates as I edited them and added them to the households. One of the new POC mermen ended up glitching and not changing into his merform in the water. This merman 🧜🏼‍♂️ was game generated too.

Anyways, I may slow down the age up process to space out visits to retail stores for things.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Okay, I was able to figure out a solution to the merfolk not changing into their merform. When a house is Mer-Woke, they should see merfolk in their true form while they are in the water. They should not look like a human sim, and their tails should be visible. Anyways, they created merfolk so they can go completely unnoticed. In all seriousness, it is entirely possible to play the game and be totally in the dark about merfolk if a player chooses. This feature is probably where the game messes up because merfolk with visible tails is entirely dependent on the household's invisible trait "Mer-Woke." Completing the sea shell collection ends with making a household "Mer-Woke" after blowing the "Ordinary" Conch Shell, and having a merperson in your household will also make the household "Mer-Woke." I think the Kealoha Household starts the game off with the "Mer-Woke" status, so keep that in mind with Makoa. If a household is not "Mer-Woke," all merfolk will look human in the water, but they will have one odd way about how they swim. Merfolk swim faster than the normal sim, and when they swim in human form, it will be faster.

So, with that background info, I turned my bugged merman human and then back into a merman and that fixed his form change in the water within his household that is "Mer-Woke." I do feel like merfolk abilities without a merform would be a great way to implement half-merfolk.

Without further ado, here is a proper introduction to the merfolk households within households.

The Mua Pel'Am Pod Households

Zalrian
    From Arihi Zalrian

50727509723_d01911683c_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216024119 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

From Calum Zalrian

50728238501_ba77a1134d_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216024019 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

From Zephyr Zalrian

50728338052_b1c77f7dfa_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216023830 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

From Dylan Zalrian

50727509738_00f08629ae_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216023808 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

From Zephyr Zalrian

50728238531_caf55c420a_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216023925 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

From Juniper Zalrian

50727510273_05ba65e79f_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216023959 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

From Dylan Zalrian

50728238566_e518e6e865_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216023904 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Mua Pel'Am Merfolk
    Zalrian
    Calum's brother and official leader of the Mua Pel'am Pod. Leaving the islands requires getting his approval first. Kemps is usually very helpful when it comes to traveling to other worlds.

From Nalani Mahi'Ai

50727510068_f6e23f5105_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216194906 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Mahi'Ai
    I wanted to keep a premade around.

From Kemps Zalrian

50728238306_b429e16ec2_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216194929 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Kainalu
    Ukupanipo's, named after a Polynesian Shark God, doppelgänger that I made a vegetarian before realizing what he was named after. Coincidentally, Panipo is the name of a vegetarian dish...

From Kemps Zalrian

50728337717_121a6e12cd_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216195000 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Zephyra and Eldora
    The Love Fish in the Pod. The two of them naturally got along autonomously so I nudged their relationship forward.

From Maria Eldora

50727510028_a149b985c6_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216195022 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

From Delphin Zephyra

50728238276_70ab0b5119_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216195045 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Kian
    Andria Kian is the Matriarch of the Kian Family. This family is a close-knit family. Andria and Fin have a son named Lyric, one of the youngest members of the pod aside from Jade and Juniper.

From Fin Kian

50728237851_d715d2b29a_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216195150 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

From Andria Kian

50728337682_0d6ffb8150_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216195113 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

From Andria Kian

50728337647_9fba7dd175_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216195130 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Mua Pel'Am Pod
    Tanielu
    A townie generated by the game for the role of retail associate. The game made him a merman, and ironically, his occult status made him start out very skilled with interacting with customers. The snob trait was one of his original traits I removed, but it is bugged to show up in the profile. His merform also bugged.

From Kalamainu'u Iona

50727510138_345ef1a1c2_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216194146 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Iona
    So, her story is a bit of a tragic one. Her relationship with the Darkfins is a bitter one. Archer Darkfin was her jealous boyfriend that ended up betraying her trust and dealing significant emotional damage. She was drawn to the Darkfins because of her attraction to mischief and mayhem. Unfortunately, Archer led her on, and blinded by misplaced jealousy, he betrayed her trust. Kalamainu'u's unwillingness to commit, loner attitude, and mean nature comes from how things turned out for the worst. Archer Darkfin did not escape without ending up with his own misfortune. The Darkfins were banished to a hostile desert world that all merfolk would struggle in after being marked with scars by island spirits while in his merform.

From Hawea Tanielu

50727510173_798a454bf3_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216184833 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Azure
    Alex and Calden Azure are brothers that love the arts. Music and Paintings, those are their preferred mediums. Alex is a dance machine that enjoys a good dance party. Calden is an exceptional expressionist. Calden is always trying to create a new masterpiece.

From Calden Azure

50727509653_9378157af4_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216194417 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

From Alex Azure

50728337812_84d3f42b27_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216194256 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Marus
    Sid Marus is the type to enjoy a good party and is the most well-known partier in the pod. When he throws a party, it has to be legendary. Vesper, on the other fin, loves nature, and he enjoys seeing nature flourish. Nature fuels his creative spirit and passion for music.

From Vesper Marus

50727510078_06a8635aa5_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216194352 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

From Sid Marus

50728238356_46dff74ab5_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216194319 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Gale
    Isla Gale is another creative mer in the pod. She's a born matriarch with strong potential as a legacy spouse.

From Alex Azure

50728238326_681301acf8_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216194451 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Cole
    Coraline Cole is a prankster in the pod, but she loves to attend one of Sid's parties. She's a playful goofball at heart.

From Alex Azure

50727509643_54f5049b9c_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216194508 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Retail Sims
    Sedia
    A sim created by the game for the role of being a retail associate. I modified him and turned him into a merman. He's a master maker with a strong work ethic. He's a member of the Mua Pel'am pod, but he broke away to live on another island and focus on his craft.

From Haych Savea

50727509703_b2abc26d30_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216062430 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Savea
    Haych broke off from the main pod to pursue adventure and explore worlds. He has the full support of Kemps to pursue his passion for exploration.

From Anas Sedia

50727510253_828f719fd4_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216062413 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Zamoria
    Hana Zamoria was a human I turned into a mermaid generated by the game for the role of retail employee. She broke away from the pod in pursuit of her own ambitions among humans. She wants to rise up in her career and have a successful career among humans.

From Anas Sedia

50727743098_e599dd9a82_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216062402 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Aliens
    Argon Boria left Sixam to enjoy Island Life. When he found himself needing work, he applied to work as a retail associate. He is a game generated alien for the Retail Associate role. He also abducted Kemps as a practical joke after I accidentally fired him while trying to figure things out...

Bromine Stratus is also an Alien generated by the game to full fill the retail associate role. He's a bro named bromine, and bromine is an element on the Periodic Table of Elements like Argon.

From Bromine Startus

Human Disguise

50728238441_99cf700d75_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216062550 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Alien Form

50727510223_a6cb2b6a00_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216062447 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

From Argon Boria

Human Disguise

50727509683_6951544262_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216062615 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Alien Form

50727510203_b01e08149f_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201216062512 by Metior Ice, on Flickr
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Start | Previous

* This will actually have a proper story, I got the idea for it as I played, that's normal. That'll be available on my stories site when I'm done getting through Corazon. What I post here will just be screenshots and updates on how the game itself goes.

TS4-x64-2020-12-15-14-36-28.jpg
    Ezio's become a master fisherman, and pretty consistently catches bigger fish. Unfortunate, almost, because it's useless now. xD
    TS4-x64-2020-12-15-20-28-43.jpg
    In the meantime, Ezio and Sergio were becoming... awfully close. When we call a club gathering, Siobhan always immediately leaves, so that leaves us with the two teens and just Ezio and Sergio, so the girls often run off to go try on clothes and that leaves them two talking.

And uh... well... they get along. c:

TS4-x64-2020-12-15-21-25-59.jpg
    Ezio decided to go visit magic realm, since Morgyn is quite terrible at coming by.

TS4-x64-2020-12-15-21-27-00.jpg
    I also replaced the HQ with lilsimsie's redo, because I like it a lot better.

TS4-x64-2020-12-15-21-29-37.jpg
    Ezio and Morgyn spent a lot of time talking, and then Ezio had to go home because he needed to eat something.

(He's finally out of hot dogs so I can make him eat something actually healthy now. Blegh.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-15-22-39-30.jpg
    While out looking for stuff to sell and meeting the neighbours, Ezio noticed he felt a little queasy. Really weird. Maybe Watcher is right and hot dogs aren't good for you.

(Not really. Hot dogs are heavily processed, and high in fat and salt.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-16-18-03-33.jpg
    Morgyn came over the next day, seems Ezio visiting reminded Morgyn the dope has a brother (for anyone that was wondering, my Morgyn is a terrible sibling, just really bad at remembering Ezio exists unless they live together).

TS4-x64-2020-12-16-18-29-08.jpg
    Ezio seems to enjoy taking care of his little garden, and thanks to him levelling up to acolyte, we've got apple trees back there now too. We do intend to go find lilies and strawberries so that we can make dragonfruits and orchids, but it'll be a bit yet.

TS4-x64-2020-12-16-19-31-50.jpg
    Yep, turns out, Ezio's pregnant. Sergio didn't take the news too well. That's okay. He doesn't have to.

12-15-20-11-07-03-PM.jpg
    This is the current state of the house. Ezio just sold several masterpiece paintings on Plopsy and now has 13k sitting around, so I'm about to renovate it slightly and try to build a nursery for the baby.

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Story Index:

Extras Index:

The Mua Pel'Am Pod Elder: Kemps Zalrian

Kemps opened the first of a few island shops that would help support the Mua Pel'Am Pod. He took great pride in securing a bright future for all merfolk he watched over.

The initial opening was a bit rocky. The employee slacked by dancing, and merfolk fashion caught the attention of the guests, however... The things that were normal for members of the pod to wear weren't what he wanted to sell to other humans or dark spirits known as Vampires.
    50691969003_fa005113d0_c.jpg

50692792237_85e1c5db2e_c.jpg

Kemps even accidentally fired his employee, only to rehire him to fix the misunderstanding. The very moment he returned home, he was caught by surprise. Strange lights danced on the ground. It was something as mysterious as the merfolk. A light flashed down on him when he reached for the dancing lights.

Kemps: "Barnacles!"
    50691968898_d0306b9c0b_b.jpg

50692792202_9f3a03285f_b.jpg

After blacking out, Kemps appeared outside the store.
    50691968888_38d64c6821_c.jpg

The Island Elemental Twins: Dylan and Zephyr

While Calum and Arihi prepared the new bedrooms for Juniper and Jade, Dylan and Zeph visited their uncle later that evening. A kind stranger told them that he would be at the shop.

Zeph explained: "We want to go to university and get a degree that will help us better help the islands."
    50728339717_d1b52ebdd8_b.jpg

Kemps listened to Zeph, but he struggled to recall how he got to where he was. In regards to visiting other worlds, Kemps knew about their elemental powers, and he knew Mua Pel'Am needed help. He agreed to help and gave his nephews outfits that would help them blend in with humans while in their human form.

Kemps: "Just remember that your true form will be revealed when you enter the water like normal. I don't want to hear about unnatural weather conditions in other worlds or other mayhem, you understand."

Zeph nodded in understanding.

Dylan, being the hugger, thanked his uncle and hugged him goodbye for now. They needed to prepare for University and help take care of Jade and Juniper.
    50728238241_72df9de1a1_z.jpg

Kemps approached his employee. "Did you see how I got here? I'm drawing blanks for some reason. I remember a bright spotlight and then the rest is a haze."

Argon: "I have no idea. I was restocking when you walked in the door."
    50727512018_1686a9315a_b.jpg

Kemps was confused, and he couldn't make sense of what happened. Instead of consuming himself with What ifs, Anxiety, and Stress, he decided to move on with his life, hopeful that this would be a one time thing.

Music hinting at the next update.

https://youtu.be/8QJ_FLKkU1E

I'm trying to keep things shorter to make it easier to read.

Extras:

A Merfolk Village
    The Community Villas designed to support multiple separate households within a household. This lot was formerly the Reef Finery, but its remote location made it ideal for a small merfolk village. Eventually, the St. Taz Island was taken over by merfolk simply because that neighborhood looks like it has the most water and ocean to swim in.

50728239951_5f6711b52c_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201211002117 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

• Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

The boys went out to snowboard down the mountains.
    63Pr3k2.png

James bought a Simmi Capsule, which for it to get stuck, and Luke managed to get the capsule out without the vending machine fall on him.
    dJ1CyAj.png

"You think I can ever be like you, dad?" James asked.
    "Son, a wise man - well maybe not that wise - told me, 'you're going to go far'," Luke explained. "If I hadn't listened to him, we wouldn't where we are. I wouldn't have met your mother. Heck, even Jean and I wouldn't be friends."
    James can't wait when he grows up.
    "And I predict that we're in deep trouble if we don't get back home," Luke laughed, and the two headed back safe and sound.
    JDDmyvy.png
    AbzB6Cf.png
    It's that time of the year, and Mosura is expecting.
    MymbuEc.png

Now that the kids are at school and Natusmi's asleep, Luke and Sakura went to woohoo in the shower.
    6hW6Bcb.png

The kids came back from school, and I just noticed they were wearing the school uniform.
    They were extremely tired, and (tgif) they went to bed, but were soon woken up...
    1zudcXC.png

...because Cthulhu returned to terrify the children.
    8hkTDkf.png

Adventure Is Out There!
    Early in the Saturday morning, Luke and Jean met up at the bathhouse to start their journey to reach the peak of Mt. Komorebi.
    7BMFPqW.png
    MM48aFW.png

Without second thought, Jean went ahead, not stopping to check if the bridge is sturdy enough for them to cross.
    wskofoK.png

Luke was inspecting the cliff before climbing upward, but Jean, on the other hand...
    g0DGfsj.png
    A0W9ILA.png
    Mp8g1s0.png

Jean took a quick break in the tent, and Luke ate some granola.
    uQv4AKv.png
    sgaRdeJ.png

It got even worse as they ventured upward, and the storm nearly blew them off their feet. I was actually worried for the guys since I just found out that your sims can die from falling off of heights, and this cliff was high enough for them to die if they slip.
    uauy4bW.png
    wJoeAy8.png
    yMzDlzI.png

They made to the top of Mt. Komorebi and gazed upon the beautiful sight.
    EPVDFnA.png
    tGTx82U.png
    JVTWRE7.png

Family Update
    It wasn't long when Mosura gave birth a puppy named Leo.
    wfuye1M.png
    sWULug2.png

I had quite a few sims that annoyed me, and Natsumi had to be the first toddler. If a toddler wanted to be comforted after having nightmares, why do they push away their parent? I don't get it.
    Luckily, it was her birthday.

Her trait is Loves Outdoors, and her aspiration is Rambunctious Scamp.
    u28rwPR.png
    6fno3o9.png

Tsuki had moved to another family, and she's living with Autumn and Ian. Since it's going to be quite a handful to take care of four grown dogs (once Leo ages up).
    56gA8be.png

Also, Tsuki had been getting into a lot of fights with Mosura.
    Jekm0lL.png

Not sure why every time the kids go to school, they'll be wearing school uniform but in different colors. Or why the sisters don't wear the same color uniform.
    fqvIKCM.png

Puppies age up more quicker, and Leo is now a full grown dog.
    Q11u1oO.png

After finishing homework, the girls would play dollhouse, while James would either play with the dogs or draw.
    8l5MJwu.png
    GFwG0pl.png
    PcGUlgR.png

Cthulhu showed up again, and this time Jessie got back up.
    9v05zTS.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Previously on my last update, Sabrina killed a Vampire with a good clean headshot.
    ZbYmCzL.png
    Literally 5 minutes later, she took a life out of this world, now she brings a new life into this world.
    PcIeE5S.png
    Sabrina: "Grim, distract Samara. Don't let her be traumatized about the miracle of life!"
    nPIJF0a.png
    And yet a new Reaper child was born. Ran out of interesting names for this one since he was a mistake a happy accident. So I just chose the first random name. He's Dave Reaper now.
    UochOCA.png
    I don't think Grim was happy about that name choice.
    56v3lXg.png
    Grim: "Seriously? We're going to disrespect the Reaper name with a kid named 'Dave'? Was that seriously the best we could do?!"
    mwLV4QT.png
    Grim: "I mean come on, even my parents named my brother, 'Grom'. If they can name a kid 'Grom' then we could've called him 'Gram' or 'Grum' or even 'Sue'. But 'Dave'?
    ADxzGeU.png
    Grim: "This makes me so mad I could just-"
    ZqzLKE1.png
    Grim: "Oh hey, 90 Day Fiance is on! I sure love watching a show where people make more poor life decisions than I do!"
    h9gaWL0.png
    Ah Grim, so easy to distract.
    Octavia: "I don't need you to tell me that my new Grandchild is here. I'm magic, I know everything. Show me grandchild."
    CS9EWFO.png
    Grim didn't show her Dave, but he did make some funny faces with her.
    yoWnmOv.png
    Octavia: "Ah forget my grandchild, you just made me smile for the first time in years! That's all the excitement I need."
    hOuGeA3.png
    So Sabrina decided to compliment Grim on his newest....Ahem, outfit.
    FhTiAN8.png
    Grim: "Thanks, I needed something more intimidating so I dug up Kylo Ren's grave and stole his outfit."
    caN7XAF.png
    Sabrina: "I don't think anyone has used the word 'intimidating' when describing Kylo Ren."
    7c6s5Dq.png
    So the parents started making out on the couch.
    Ed95G6x.png
    Jewel: "Gross, Mom and Dad are making out."
    lCfer1x.png
    So Grim decided to play with Samara at the dollhouse.
    QUovTZE.png
    Unfortunately for Mrs Pumperdink here, Grim needed to get the information about the Rebel base out of her. So he resorted to drowning her to get the intel he needs. Grim is not a great parent to have around play time.
    VeR7CA9.png
    So Sabrina finished yet another song. Hopefully the royalties from this song can help pay the bills since Grim refuses to contribute.
    FihnPIo.png
    Anakin: "I've made my mark on this world."
    yHWsZBZ.png
    Meanwhile, Grim got to work on cooking up some Lobster! A first time for Grim that's for sure.
    3lhsnpC.png
    Anakin: "I don't even like Lobster, I wanted chicken nuggets."
    Grim: "You will eat your Lobster and you will love it!"
    Re0WCFt.png
    Anakin: "I tried being honest with him like you said but he still isn't listening!"
    grSChDq.png
    Monster: "Well honestly, if I were you I'd put my foot down and tell him to stop feeding me food I dislike. Then I'd eat his daughter, but hey that's just me. Say, can I eat your sister?"
    DjVfHTy.png
    Anakin: "No Monster, for the last time, you can't eat anymore children! But thanks for the advice."
    Mdhsnid.png
    Another shirtless cooking session is looking pretty swell. And this time all he has to deal with is a little too much pepper on his chest.
    5Pbsc7u.png
    Judging by that maniacal laughter, this is going to be one tasty cake!
    qcYqEOI.png
    Oh snap, forgot that tomorrow is Winter Fest! Gotta get presents for the kids!
    SZkwGbH.png
    That amount of presents won't work for Grim though. His kids deserve better than this dinky pile!
    XPMZgV3.png
    Infinitely better.
    ZcYfH1z.png
    Gotta age up Samara, that'll be one less diaper to change.
    eh1GEQc.png
    Huzzah!
    aJMDCP8.png
    Geez, looks like Grim could grate cheese on those abs.
    DpbIrU0.png
    Also, it's getting pretty messy around here. Gotta bring in a new clone.
    t9W0hXr.png
    Grim: "Welcome, Grim 3."
    Grim 3: "What happened to Grim 2?"
    Grim: "No longer exists."
    yuA8VKd.png
    Grim: "Now your only purpose in this existence is to clean the house."
    yqLDaJS.png
    Grim 3: "Are you serious?"
    Grim: "Dead serious, now get to cleaning before you stop existing!"
    BZzFD34.png
    While Grim 3 cleans the house like a good slave, I mean, clone, the real Grim is going to enjoy a great game of Fifa.
    T5fNzAS.png
    That's when Grim realized something......His Skin is clear! For the first time in his life he has flawless skin, besides the scars that is. (HINT HINT, I took this picture when the skintone update went live.)
    3KRrl0T.png
    Case in point, took this picture a few months ago to show the blotchyness of his skin.
    zoOgrvN.png
    Grim was so excited he just had to sing to the people of the city.
    Passerby: "I don't care about your skin buddy, you've killed so many people!"
    Grim: "And I'll kill you too if you mock my skin again!"
    CpMHZAK.png
    A little while later, Uncle Satan came to visit! Looks like he has something serious to talk about. I think Grim needs to sit in his serious seat.
    aX81We2.png
    There, nice for a good serious conversation.
    Tx1Lz2L.png
    Satan: "Grim, I don't want to sugarcoat it. But I love your Aunt, but she's mortal. So I have chosen to die with her....Which will be pretty soon."
    Limf3Ka.png
    Grim: "Wow, you gave up your immortality for love. Well good thing is my Mom found the secret to immortality so my Dad doesn't have to give his up!"
    Satan: "Wait she, what?"
    Grim: "Anyways, where are you going to go when you die?"
    Satan: "Super Hell, much worse than regular Hell. Should've thought that out earlier."
    DPXSihx.png
    Satan: "Anyways, wanted to tell you this so I can introduce you to the next ruler of Hell! Your cousin, Elle."
    Elle: "Sup."
    KxpmFEd.png
    Grim: "Ha ha Elle, it's funny because it sounds like Hell."
    Satan: "Dude, I wasn't making a joke with her name. I named her after my grandmother, have some respect."
    dya9sij.png
  • Options
    RubyDooRubyDoo Posts: 153 Member
    Really enjoying reading about everyone's games :)

To finish off their weekend, Ben and Lena hit the rock climbing gym. Ben has a goal of reaching the top of Mt. Komorebi so he's practicing his skills before they head to the mountain next weekend.

h8HSBwk.png

Lena just started lifting and she's having a pretty hard time!

DqmdztX.png

Afterwards, they showered and headed to a nice bar/restaurant next door for dinner.

AAgaQ7N.png

Lena judging the waiter... :lol:

ZXRgGfW.png

When they got home they spent some much needed time playing with Oliver.

g6F1Nbx.png

And the next morning Ben had a hard time making egg whites. :smiley:

fvBZfGn.png
    Ios5zaa.png
    hGAbKMN.png

And now he's headed for his first day of work. Lena is still waiting on her acceptance letter for university!

H7Z2SzH.png
  • Options
    Story Index:

Extras Index:

When the Zalrian's moved out of Undine Pier (Formerly Pier Perfection) to Zalia Shores (Formerly Sapphire Shores), Calum sold their house to his brother and helped him secure the funds to build the retail stores he needed and hire merfolk in the pod. Calum decided to visit his brother in the new Undine Emporium, named after the water elementals and Calum's elemental family.
    50728339652_117b573f9c_h.jpg

Kemps: "This is an Argon, an islander, I decided to hire, and I'm teaching him how to interact with the customers and answer their questions. When it comes to store maintenance and handling tech, he's a sea wizard. Even better, he knows about our pod and promises not to expose our existence. He actually wants to learn more about us."

Argon: "Hi, merfolk aren't like the other islanders, and it's a pleasure to work with you all. Everyone has been very welcoming."
    50728339632_2c2541bb83_b.jpg

Calum: "He seems very nice. I think you made a good choice for an employee. But, the reason I'm here is because Jade and Juniper are getting so big, I need some things for their bedroom. I want Jade to be able to socialize with her piers properly. She/s still very rough when it comes to interacting with others, but she's very energetic too.
    50727509983_a911d49e9f_b.jpg

Kemps: "I think we have the right furniture for practicing social skills. If you go to the second floor, there's plenty of things that might help."

Argon: "We also have a ton of interesting island art that could be great conversation pieces."
    50728339627_08cdec5f9f_b.jpg

Calum: "What about the latest computers. Ember has been enjoying the kids forums, and her social skills are developing exceptionally."

Argon: "All of our tech is on the third floor. I recommend the Ghostwriter Computer. It's unbreakable with frixiam parts."
    50728240216_74b568c7cf_b.jpg

Kemps: "That mirror is an excellent choice. I'll take your simcard and will get it sent to your household immediately."
    50728240196_fa406aa562_b.jpg

Kemps: "Even though we specialize in dive gear, swim wear, and underwater treasures, you helped to make an excellent sale."

Argon: "Thanks boss!"
    50727511878_163d3ac608_c.jpg

Angela Pleasant: "Can you help me? I'm looking for something to wear for my next trip to the beach, but I've been turned around a bit. So much to look at. I love the island art and lighting up here."

Argon: "Our swimwear and dive gear is on the first floor. You'll be able to find art recovered from the bottom of the ocean there too. Some of it has historical stories to tell about Sulani."
    50728240171_296485e4df_c.jpg

Kemps changed into his formal attire as the temperatures dropped and more humans visited the store. He was restocking the mirror when Angela found a new swimsuit.
    50728238216_f0f6b59b40_b.jpg

Kemps: "I'll take your simcard, and that new swimsuit will be all yours."
    50727511813_19cd850427_b.jpg

Angela walked out of the store, proud of her purchase.
    50728337597_4ece6a8a00_c.jpg

Argon wasn't assigned a task, so he was dancing. Nyx Darkfin entered the store, stepping foot on the islands forbidden to him to say one thing to Argon.

Nyx: "Your dancing is trash."
    Nyx has the snob trait, he can criticize other sim's artwork and look down on other sims.
    50728240116_72a75ee8c4_b.jpg

Kemps walked up to Argon dancing and thought: "I want to fire you. I want to fire you so, so much."

Of course, Kemps didn't want to give up on him and demoted him instead.
    50728339492_927ee236d1_c.jpg

Extras:

Katrina Caliente's Purchase
    Before I deleted the Calientes to avoid having two Dons in game that would brake the fabric of time and space. This was the formal outfit Katrina bought.

50727512083_5f6a1e57f5_k.jpg

I may share an update after every sim week, since there are four weeks in every rotation. In 28 sim days, there's a lot to share.
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    I got my first game save fixed - kind of! I managed to shift the household to the library, as well as the house, and put them in a new save. I also removed the mermaid trait from all the children so now they’re simply aliens :). I was able to get Obi-Wan aged into a teen, and the twins Padme and Ahsoka (who are identical except for eyebrow shape) into children.

I was planning on having Ahsoka as heir but I’m thinking twice now. Leia is making a compelling case for being heir, even though for storytelling purposes, she never became a smuggler (as the heir will complete the Smugglers aspiration in Batuu). She has done 3 out of 4 child aspirations so far, with 2 days left to complete the Creative one, has 3 traits in the positive range, and finished scouts before her older brother! And if she becomes heir, and I marry her to Han, they can have a boy Ben, who can go and join the First Order alongside his namesake, Kylo Ren 🤣.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top