Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    @Smellincoffee DH? Deathly Hallows? Also btw it was unintentional making him but hey not complaining. And yes the glowfrog is named Trevor.

Deathly Hallows, indeed. Thinking of the movie actor more than the book character...he went from a pudgy little boy to the guy the women in the theater were whispering about! :lol:
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member

One of my teens is feeling insecure.

D1vFecU.jpg

When you’re down, feeling low
    Just remember your name.

The second child of the fourth generation has become a teenager and she’s struggling. Her parents named her Delmarya, meaning “noble protector, from the sea” as she was born in Sulani. Deli wants to become a conservationist, like her father, because she’s in awe of him and wants to live up to her name. She’s only a lifeguard now since she’s a teen. But everything’s hard.

Deli’s allergic to the sun—it’s severe. A little exposure makes her flesh burn and a few hours will kill her, so she wears sunglasses and guards the beach during the evening.

As a kid, Deli was always outside.

tduT9Gq.jpg

Now that she’s older and her body’s changed, she can’t… even though she loves the outdoors. She misses out on what her siblings can do. She’s not resentful (at least not yet); she doesn’t know what to make of who (or what?) she is. Deli was just born like this.

Her father, Asher, cares for her and is trying to help. He’s known about Deli’s potential to develop this allergy (and more) since she was a toddler and he’s always looked out for her.

i5jPhoM.jpg

None of his other teens in the house are like this, so Asher’s trying to develop a special bond with Deli. He doesn’t want her to feel lonely.

They decided to watch a movie together. Deli picked the movie.

xBSSpyp.jpg

Asher had to stretch while watching it because it wasn’t his type of film. He needed to move to focus.

jlgmBJP.jpg

Even though he tried to concentrate and enjoy one-on-one time with his daughter, the movie was just too boring and awful. Asher could point out every plot hole, the acting was horrific, the movie wasn’t entertaining in any way. He couldn’t even hate watch it, so he passed out due to boredom during a scene Deli found hilarious.

Yikes.

34mXE18.jpg

Anyway, he got up, acted like nothing happened, and mentored her in becoming stronger so the sun would affect her less. Deli tried her best, but she’s a little insecure around her dad.

Even though he doesn’t look it, he’s really old. Deli worries that she’s just not that important to him, just another kid he has. He already has one he loves. He raves about his eldest daughter constantly and stares at her picture every day. She moved out before Deli was even born.

Asher’s trying with Deli. Maybe? But she doesn’t know how good their relationship can be if he can’t even stay awake to watch something with her. As for him, he’s worried his daughter is going to kill herself because she loves the beach, the sun, and everything else about Sulani. Or worse—he’s worried that she won’t like herself and will want to fundamentally stop being like him.

They say don’t even try to resist
    Look at what you’ve been given
    Be grateful and don’t take the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 …

When you’re down, feeling low
    Just remember your name
    They ain’t us
    They ain’t us, baby
    ‘Cause you know what they don’t
    Just remember your name

(They flicker, flicker, flicker)
    But they ain’t gonna shine like us

[song credits: Flicker - Rina Sawayama]

@Alwaysasking Moving is always rough. I love how detailed you made the basement and hope everything works out as smoothly as it can without any arguing.

@GrumpyGlowfish I love your sims. I like how they have dark aspects to their characters and lots of personality. I'm curious to see what kind of teen Wilbica will become. She's interesting.

@mika Great job with the sages. I'm especially impressed with how you recreated Aine. I understand why she's not in the game, but she had such a strong presence in the trailers that not including her was a shame.

@Morkovka I've enjoyed reading your posts about Ivy. There's something about her look and her name that I love. I hope Simeon sticks around and that her relationship with him continues to develop. Bishop is too cute.

@WolfNate Neville is handsome. I'm glad he learned decursify. Hopefully, he can fix his reptuation without too much trouble.

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Jamie had a productive day! After a lot of training and... setting things on fire then repairing them again, he finally got to master level, and has learned every potion to boot. He did get another curse from a few bad spells (the uncontrollable magic one, scary!!), but that's much easier to deal with now, at least, with a full complement of potions at hand.

And he finally learned Copypasto and will never need to sleep again.
    Pf8M1Hx.png

Remember to stretch (and discharge your extra energy), kids! Or you'll get cramps b l o w u p!
    SSywt1H.png

All done! Here's a sweet bunny. (And he's holding some clay, too!)
    J35ZGyW.png

Random action shot.
    nOgdgQs.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    So many posts - its quite late for me so I will just post and comment later..

Realm of Magic 2

J. asked Gytha on a date and didn’t worry at all that she was in her third trimester.
    zZoXVMu.png?1

Esme continued to study and practice often.
    CuQEBWL.png?1

Gytha gave birth to Mason’s twins Jason and Yadira (a boy and girl).
    7nrOum4.png?1

She began practicing again too.
    M8ZF7pO.png?1

Mason asked her out on another date – to the department store this time (this guy is lucky he is cute because he is terrible at dating.) She told him about becoming a spellcaster – I am not sure he believed her.
    vPaZX91.png?1

Her attempt to demonstrate her new powers went somewhat wrong.
    JVAUKBd.png?1

However, Mason asked her on a romantic restaurant date and spent the night (he did 90% of the baby care too.)
    FKLumSM.png?1

Time to practice duelling…..
    6v8mI8b.png?1
    tFw48K0.png?1
    PKoSBnJ.png?1
    vybjYv9.png?1
    QXQiRMj.png?1
    Ezg8NW7.png?1

It was a friendly duel.
    pQ0Et4W.png?1
    Time to go to casters alley.
    Px76gnK.png?1
    bNwKnE9.png?1

And learn more spells and potions.
    RTyk6x7.png?1

I think Simeon wants to teach Gytha some things besides magic.
    uo0Sf1C.png?1

Another coven meeting – the 3 male coven members were more interested in the babies than the coven activities.
    GcYPHua.png?1

Coven made Gytha flirty (what doesn’t?).
    SRJvElf.png?1

Luckily J. asked her on a date.
    3JrXVMd.png?1

Mason was there as a paparazzi – he didn’t seem to “see”Gytha and J. as he was doing his NPC job. That’s good as I like them as a couple even if she is fulfilling the serial romantic aspiration. (the restaurants fountains are made from swimming pools hence the costume changes).
    lexUBDn.png?1

Who builds a restaurant with a tent in the garden? – the builder of this restaurant obviously (whose name was in Chinese characters so I can’t give them credit).
    Uu9bdSs.png?1

Well, the tent saved time in achieving those aspiration goals.
    6a1KEQk.png?1

Apparently J’s wife was at the restaurant too – she did see what happened and was angry.
    EIJDoJ6.png?1
    Meanwhile Esme continued to practice long hours and got a familiar called Hugin.
    unAHGjU.png

Johnny Zest asked her to hang out as friends – please don’t get obsessed with Esme, Johnny. Esme is not supposed to be romantically involved with anyone.
    zVlMTrg.png?1

Lets duel – that’s a good platonic thing.
    rFLrEoj.png?1

This is not how you win a guys heart – hopefully Johnny just wants to be friends.
    FuqXlAh.png?1

The twins aged up.
    X0ynoM8.png?1anKHUTt.png?1

I have never had a toddler inherit their parent’s freckles before.
    Jason is angelic (love his cute little pudgy body)
    JFkL5jb.png

But Yadira is wild.
    ZVVrcZ6.png?1
    Yo9Zmou.png?1

Gytha is worried as she knows what a handful she herself was as a child and a teen…
    rwqG1T6.png?1
    Johnny wants to hangout as friends again…
    Cdc94sR.png?1

More learning…
    Z5KIVuY.png?1

Johnny follows her here too and wants to flirt…..
    NeTxTYY.png?1

Gytha is also learning - the potion of alluring aura – not sure she needed that one! The game has a sense of humour sometimes.
    NEQQ071.png?1

She met this hot random who will be a baby daddy
    Z3c1Tfr.png?1

And this guy always looks so sad she thought she would flirt with him – he did this when all she said was hello – I feel another baby daddy is found.
    Ow9MSGB.png?1

Then J’s baby was born – another girl – the game suggested Tabatha.
    ZI90m47.png?1

Just sweet family shots (Esme studying hard in the background).
    Yeg5iFp.png?1
    ey6Zta9.png?1
  • Options
    TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hello everybody! I just posted my first sims story, I would post it here but it's pretty long-winded. I actually wrote a story to go along with it, so I'm not sure if it's appropriate to plop it on the forums but I thought I'd post a link to it (it's a tumblr post) for anybody who's interested in reading it/having a look. It centres on Morgyn, cause I fell for him as soon as I saw him haha. Hope you enjoy it: https://wibblywobblytumblywumbly.tumblr.com/post/187755466484/morgyns-love-story
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @haneul Wow, seems like Deli is going through too much for one teen :/ Others get mood swings, she gets all this at once. Guess the doubts about her father's love are the hardest. Hope she finds her place.

@Becka28 Sorry, I must have missed something in your earlier posts, but why is Gytha having so many babies? :) What's the plan?
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Been playing with my Villains household.
    It includes my actual villain Gale Liu, notorious siren Kalamainu'u Iona and the recent addition - evil witch Ingrid Loufoque.
    tAgQcpG.jpg
    I made her look more like a circus illusionist rather than an actual mage on purpose :)

Anyway the fun part is that both Kala and Ingrid are Gale's lovers :smirk:
    3onPeQN.jpg
    Gale has Player trait, and while both ladies are totally enthralled by her, they don't get jealous of her but just hate each other.

So there's some fun rivalry going on with all sorts of occul powers involved :naughty:
    PUPyoNh.jpg
    E2cQ6oM.jpg
    1Q03j3H.jpg
    CZCxROH.jpg
    OdsGYNY.jpg

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2019
    Ok, I need to learn to just post comments as I finish them, even if I only get to a few people.

I finished these sometime early yesterday, and never got back to it like I thought I would. Sooo if you mentioned me, but you haven't been mentioned back, I'm still getting to you 😊

@Daephene

Yes, the moving got very delayed, because the "powers that be" were unwilling to bring a dumpster over here for the basement (and soon the garage).

And while I have been playing as much as I can, it hasn't been much, because we've been working on the basement.

I, personally, have to go through everything (I'm missing a few precious things and I'm hoping to find them), then separate the good from the bad (maybe 5% good is being found 😅), and I've done a lot of hauling bags and boxes to the dumpster.

But then my son comes over to help my husband with the huge heavy things, and I watch his 3 kids while they work

The 5 year old has special needs, the 3 year old likely has ADHD (lol, perhaps not, but she acts like it), and the baby is truly a baby. He was a month premature, and was just born in June. So, I spend hours working down there myself, and hours watching the little ones while they work. That has definitely cut down on my available time.

I just saw someone mention that you have Bella and Mortimer in Strangerville? Did I miss that?? Or is it upcoming?

And yes, Lawrence has a sister, Rose. 😊 (Jasper has 2 sisters, but those 3 have darker complexions than the kids in that story, and I don't have them in my stories very often.)

It was fun to post about Lawrence and Ian again. Lawrence gets more darling everytime I play him, lol.

@calaprfy

If Blaire completed the active Sim aspiration then she'll live for a long long time.

That's been discussed on this thread before. I haven't experienced it, because I play with aging off. But I've heard it a few times.

Oh geez, poor Tiberius Sr. Living with his evil father, and soon to be criminal son. I think he should look for somewhere else to live 😅

@SiliClone

Ahhh, yes, I guess you'd know who he likes best if he was part of the household for a while.

In my game it seems like nearly every one is bisexual. Every once in a while I'll find someone who seems resistant to one sex, but in my vanilla game I swear these Sims don't know the difference between the sexes. 😂

That's really cool that Emilia kissed Gunther on her own. Has she broken up with that other guy yet?

@DeafSimmer

Ahhh, ok, he doesn't want her to be worried. That makes sense.

@GGSimmerGG

Wow, that's terrible that the goal board didn't reset. I haven't gone to work with him since he made Chief, so I can't say if it changed. I've added expansions and done repairs, so I suppose it might have, that will be awful!

I haven't even gotten through one generation in my save that supposedly has aging on 😅 As in, the toddlers are still toddlers. Lol 😄 Although, they aren't babies anymore, that's something, right?

You are really lucky about your laptop! I need a brother like that. But yeah, smooth gameplay isn't the same as smooth recording. So good job saving up for a new computer. 😊

@Stutum

Lol, they're all buddy - buddy now? Too funny.

@Simmelina1

Wow! Thank you for the info! I'm so glad teens can go to RoM! I'll be great now
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Well, I'm back from my holiday, came back on the 14th. Majorca was great. It did rain and thunder, though. Anyway, time I did an update!
    Recently, Benjamin, Roddy and Hamish went to the gym over in San Myshuno for a while. Hamish hugged his dad:
    08-31-19_7-40-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy practiced some basketball:
    08-31-19_7-42-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin told Hamish a story:
    08-31-19_7-43-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy joined them:
    08-31-19_7-53-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin then made Hamish laugh!
    08-31-19_8-56-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A stranger joined them. Roddy told the group a story:
    08-31-19_9-05-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Benjamin and his two sons came home. Roddy went upstairs to his en-suite and had a mud bath. I had a mini panic as Roddy changed into his swimsuit, thinking it was going to be the situation where Shine got into the bath with her clothes on. Then I realized, this was normal for bathing in mud. Durrr!
    08-31-19_11-17-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Downstairs, Shine talked to Hamish:
    08-31-19_11-32-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hamish was speaking in complete English sentences at this point. He was a quick learner! Shine gave Hamish a big hug:
    08-31-19_11-33-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Back upstairs, Roddy had finished his mud bath, feeling refreshed and cleansed. He got changed and fixed his makeup:
    08-31-19_11-33-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Downstairs, in the living room, Tiffany and Benjamin had a talk:
    08-31-19_11-34-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe worked on another travel guide upstairs. This time it was about StrangerVille, and had forewords by Erwin Pries and Chloe's sister, Wendy.
    08-31-19_11-34-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy had a nap:
    08-31-19_11-36-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin checked on his bees, who were quite calm:
    08-31-19_11-38-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-31-19_11-38-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He then went inside and gave Sophia a hug:
    08-31-19_11-40-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'How are you, Sophia?' Benjamin asked:
    08-31-19_11-41-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm feeling awesome, dad!' Sophia said, cheerfully:
    08-31-19_11-41-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'That's good to hear, my girl!' Benjamin said, beaming. Upstairs, Chloe had finished typing up the travel guide about StrangerVille:
    08-31-19_11-42-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then went to the mailbox and posted it to the literary digest:
    08-31-19_11-42-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe then sat and cuddled Roddy:
    08-31-19_11-44-23%25C2%25A0PM.png

Whilst I was on holiday, I was able to purchase Realm of Magic from my phone, so it was ready to download when I got back. I swam in the pool that the villa had, and we did go out a few times to explore during the week, and sometimes we ate at home, with dad using the barbecue. The villa was situated near Pollenca. I took my Nintendo Switch with me so I had something else to do when we were relaxing at the villa. Strangely, the satellite TV had Comedy Central Austria, Nick Austria and Disney Austria, which was unexpected considering that Majorca is a Spanish and Catalan speaking island.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @AlwaysAsking You might have missed this post https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17239682#Comment_17239682

I posted right before Realm of Magic came out so it kind of got buried.
    Good luck finding your treasures among the trash in the basement! When I was about to move in with my husband before we married he did a major clean out of the basement so some of my stuff would fit. Since then we've had two floods, one from nature and one from plumbing... So I know how the dumpster and sorting stuff goes! We've been ok down there for over a year now though.

At least the grandkids can be fun as well as work, when they want to be. One good thing about Sims is they don"t go anywhere while you're busy. Hope the move goes well and you get some time to relax when it's done.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Morkovka gytha ogg and esme weatherwax are powerful witches in the discworld books. Gytha has 15 children while Esme has none. In the books they are elders but I am playing their young years (if johnny and the other sims let me lol)

I thought they were opposite personalities and fun to explore. Gytha is doing the serial.romantic aspiration as well as spellcaster one. Esme will probably nerdbrain.
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Yeah, after she became a proper celebrity I gave her the besties introduction perk, so they were good friends once they actually introduced. xD
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited September 2019
    @AlwaysAsking Can't win them all right?

Well, at least you learned something there. Knowledge is power. :smiley:

Right? That was actually the first time any of my sims were struck by lightning twice. I never heard or seen anything powering up only seen a buff that had super charged and they can only use the lighting to strike the ground wherever you direct them to which stinks but it was pretty cool to see it.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you.

48734304287_049629bd77_c.jpg
    Kyung Ae became a spellcaster. She is Anil Joah's sister and Raj Rasoya's daughter.

48745293306_f4df6e9813_c.jpg
    She worked hard to create her first potion.

48744956073_b818b65ddd_c.jpg
    She lost a duel with Morgyn. That made her very angry. Kyung Ae will work hard to beat him in duel someday.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2019

Uggg, still so many comments to get to! But we've been invited to a major league baseball game, and it's the first time I will ever have gone to a professional sporting event ever! And I am old enough to have a 5 year old granddaughter, lol

I will finish comments asap, I'm just posting this little update before I get ready to go!

I made my spellcasting trio!

SVROvOB.png

A premade that you may or may not recognize as a teen, he's not so "over the top" yet

aWQWtxz.png

And the little girl from my earlier story, who was told by a ghost that she should come back when she was older. (that story is here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17243705/#Comment_17243705 )

This is Rose Willis, my Lawrence's big sister

xlEcK78.png

(Them little, from my update a few days ago)

CSI52hF.png

(Them bigger, the way they've always been posted before this)

yZpzYbg.png

The teen aged Laney Lewis, who's been best friends with Rose since they were little kids. And will grow up to become the girlfriend of my game's hero, Jasper sweet!

DQoeFkw.png

(older, with Jasper and with Rose)

(Story with Jasper is here too: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17243705/#Comment_17243705 )

6B5ADI0.png

p8sL1nF.png

They are living with a Nanny in Glimmerbrook, and having fun

tQ6QP6m.png

HGM34E2.png

xTwDinp.png

They set off for the Magical Realm for the first time

kjZhaVB.png

And were immediately mystified

Y4wXmVi.png

They went inside and met sages!

A450blq.png

Laney is going to learn from Simeon

cg4cQeW.png

YzFaglV.png

Diego Lobo (did you guess it was him?) is going to learn from Morgyn

VhStOwp.png

TwDj0gn.png

qCIOm7B.png

And I can't find the other Sage, so Rose hasn't started yet

@AngeliqueAdelaide

I figured you wouldn't have pictures, I remember that you rarely had them earlier.

My townies are ok because if I see them 2 or 3 times I fix them in CAS. I saw it recommended that you shouldn't delete your townies, because they fulfill a specific role in the game. So if I see one of them a bunch of times (working at a restaurant or something) they get fixed. 😊

When I add gallery Sims to my game I don't see them that often. Although I got good advice about forming clubs if you want the same folks to show up when you're out and about.

Anyway, ugh, Alexander. 🙄Is he normal in anyone's game? I don't think I've ever seen him totally ok. (Although I think he's pretty ok in Daephene's game).

I sooo lmao at 0/10 would recommend 😂

I didn't remember that Darren and Lucas got together, but that love at first sight thing seems strong in this game

Helena looks like everything you called her 😅 I hope archeology is ready for a clumsy Sim

And.. poor Andrey, he's never going to get a break 😂 Maybe he should stop being boring.

Victor is lucky to have Aelin to help him. I can't get the political career to work. I'm such a naturally shy person that I can't even force my Sims to be assertive 😅

The kids all look wonderful. You said you're getting your game ready to add magic. I wonder how it affects this family.

Congrats to Noelle and Candy! We're they actually together in the past? I have a young adult who has maintained a spot for a pink romance bar for what feels like years in the game. There's no pink any longer, but it used to be so strong that even after she aged to young adult she still autonomously "passionately kissed one that was still a teen when he walked by and she was in a hightened flirty mood 😂

Antoniette is awesome! Bear mom!

@March306

Ohhhh, thank you for the peek into your life. I remember that stage, back in Sims 2 when my little one was 2.

She made playing the game pretty hard. She was the kind who smeared sunscreen lotion all over the furniture and walls as I did dishes in the next room. And climbed into sinks of dish water if I walked away from doing dishes 😅

I ended up taking a 17 year hiatus from Sims. It was awful 😂

Anyway, I'm glad you're getting to play again, and I love this little story! It's really fortunate that Karl got the Master Actor aspiration. I hope you have fun playing through Get Famous. I never got it. I don't have all of the content, I'm super picky, trying to save room on my computer. But so many people love to play it.

And I'm so happy that you decided to stay with Summer. She seems so ditzy, but also so sweet and pretty. I'm sure her genetics will shine through. 😊

I know that a bunch of your 100 baby challenge children have reached young adulthood and left home. Is that challenge on hold now? While you do the legacy?

I see that Karl got vegetarian. I have nothing against real life vegetarians, but in the game they annoy me.

Getting sick and tense from eating meat? Well then don't eat it for goodness sake 😂

Coco and Cole are cute. ❤️

As are Missy and Sissy 😊

Poor Coco! The cone of shame!

And congratulations to Summer and Karl! Hopefully the baby won't keep him from fulfilling his aspiration.

@Keidra

I know I already posted to you about Cheyenne, but I was wondering about stuff.

How did you find L Faba!? I can't find her!

I'm a little confused about your Familiar. You said you bought a Sixam owl, but then said you only want cats. Do you mean that future spellcasters will have cats? (Perhaps immortal ones 😊)

@Simmelina1

Ahh yes, if Alysha is a mermaid, Sulani is definitely the best place to be.

And are you saying that Anil Joahs is Raj Rasoya's kid? If so, he's much better looking than his father. 😊

At least his day got better after the fire. My Sims are only allowed to make fruit salad and garden salad until they get higher cooking skills 😅

@DeafSimmer

Oh my God! I can't believe Finley had the nerve to show up at Celestia's door, act like everything is fine, and threaten Aiden!

I don't blame her for freezing him by accident. He's lucky she didn't do more!

@Stutum

Lol, at least you caught it after just one of her books 😅

I have a top Editor Sim, highest in the writer career, but I haven't played her in so long that I don't remember if you get more royalty money as their skill levels up. I'd think they do though, so you should be able to make up for the error, lol.

Holy cow! I just saw that Simeon died! How did that happen? 😳

@OhMyHemsworth

Oh my, Babe has a secret crush. I wonder how this will go?? And Vlad? C'mon man!

@GrumpyGlowfish

Teehee, when I read that first line I read it as "bonny fan" That's definitely not what it says. 😂

Your story about Wilbica is awesome. And so interesting that you thought kids would be able to learn magic too. It was certainly a surprise to me when I found out that you couldn't.

I'm trying the "read out loud" method to get the secret meaning of the name, but I'm not sure I'm getting it right. 🤔

@karizzles

Wow! How did changing their names cause one twin to be taken by protective services??

I just change names in CAS. I don't even think that you need cas.fulleditmode turned on to change names 🤔 (but I'm not positive about that)

I'm sorry you had to quit without saving, but I'm glad you did 😊

@Gordy

Lol, thank you. 😊 I often wish my family wouldn't think I was crazy if I had Sim pictures as a slideshow when the computer is not being used 😅

The school sounds cool! Are you actually doing it? I ended up setting up the 3 teen Sims I'm using in RoM in a house in Glimmerbrook with a nanny. I've only taken them to the Realm once and they went there on a Sunday. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when they are supposed to go to regular school. 🤔

Good idea to have someone with them who can make Decursify potions 😂 I might have to cheat Nanny into a high level spellcaster.

That's crazy that Hazel is even worse than Finn in terms of her pregnancy with her, and then her behavior after she was born. 😅

Crying when her mom sings to her! Is her mom a good singer though?

Finn sounds delightful 😅

At least he's not hitting or biting. And a ton of people have been mentioning that the toddlers are throwing their food away when they are hungry. I'm thinking it's a bug from when Maxis supposedly fixed the highchair issue.

Her stress and need for help are so realistic. I was very hopeful that things were looking up. But .... oh my, your cliffhanger has me very worried.

@ldmarko

Awww, the Prescott's had such a nice vacation.

Sometimes I really wish I had that game pack, the marshmallow roast looks so fun.

And what were they eating at the table? Fresh fish?

@ryttu3k

Lol! I definitely don't know how to read code, but that's pretty funny. Curse of Unwanted Hostility isn't bad either 😅

Congratulations on winning your Sim's duel!

@sarabeth2984

I'm sorry to hear that life is being depressing. Forgive me if I'm not remembering correctly, but you're the one who had to place your mother in a care facility, right?

Anyway, whatever the trouble is, I hope it's getting better. Hugs to you. 🤗

Thanks so much for your comments on my updates 😊

The Renaissance faire adventure was really crazy in real life, but that young man has been very helpful with my high strung daughter who is in college over 2000 miles away. I tell her things meant to make her feel better, it does nothing. He tells her the same thing on Snapchat, and suddenly the world is sunny again 😅

The brother in the story is Lawrence as a little guy. I didn't say their names because there are a few people here that might have been able to guess who they were, simply because Lawrence is so sweet looking. And long ago I wrote a story introducing Ian and Lawrence (as adults), but it started with his sister Rose and her husband having their first child together. This is the first time I've posted about them as children, (and introducing Ian at this point will never happen, as he's about 15 years older than Lawrence - creepy, lol).

Sorry to hear about your dad's situation. Hopefully the stuff he's sorting is not soaking wet and full of mold.

I guess I can see how all of that in such a short time could overwhelm Simeon 😅 I'm glad it's easy for some of you guys to bring Sims back to life rather easily. Is that through MCCC? I don't have mods in my game because I'm super excited about corruption in my game, I have no way to repair it.

Wow on your update! Do much going on! Wolfgang falls in love with toddlers in my saves too. I see that you have him glasses and toned him down a notch 😅 He looks great! I've done that in one save (Ian and Lawrence"s) I might have his brother-in-law, Diego Lobo, (married to Gunther) help him change in that save. I'm not sure yet.

I'm glad Lucas is spending time with Griffin. You aren't having any of those boys become vampires, are you?

And how cool that Simeon is teaching Wolfgang to do magic. I love Wolfgang's attitude 😅 Classic Wolfgang!

@mika

I love your redos of the game sages! I think I'm going to redo them too, to a degree. I don't think I can make them as cool as you did!

Lol at your Sim's first duel, and your awesome commentary! 😅😂
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Hare and Hedghog is on the gallery... I managed to load my main save and maybe I'll be able to play a bit..... I'll report back later...
    I've been so busy modding that I also have to catch up with everyone's updates, sorry.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    haneul wrote: »
    @GrumpyGlowfish I love your sims. I like how they have dark aspects to their characters and lots of personality. I'm curious to see what kind of teen Wilbica will become. She's interesting.

Unfortunately she's cursed to remain at her current age forever, so she won't become a teenager - unless I change my mind and she manages to overcome the curse somehow. If she does, I'll make sure to show pictures, but until then, I hope I can keep entertaining you and others with stories about her being an evil child! >:)
    I'm trying the "read out loud" method to get the secret meaning of the name, but I'm not sure I'm getting it right. 🤔

Oh, it's just a pun, Aya Mammini = "I am a meanie." Now try the same thing with Wilbica. ;)

Speaking of Aya, she was a real meanie again today! Playing Cupid in the realm of magic to make two sims fall in love with each other - and the next second, cursing them to fight! :D This is not a screenshot of the event, it's some other inappropriate prank she got up to, but I thought I'd share it anyway because it's so much fun to go to the realm of magic and mess everything up!

unfugimreichdermagiezskh8.png
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking Yes, Anil Joah is Raj Rasoya's son. Raj Rasoya & Dahye had 6 children together. The other 5 look more like their mum.
    simmelina1.wordpress.com

• Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I think they were eating shish kebabs. I recommend getting that pack if you can, your magical trio could get up to all kinds of hijinks there!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

That's true, it would've been a lot worse if I managed to give them all away. xD But yes she's doing alright, she's got about half a million simoleons now, and since I have the writer's aspiration at the moment there'll be loads of more books. ;)

It was just his time, I suppose. We were going to work out together, and shortly after I was done he collapsed.
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    My vampire/alien Sim (really just a vampire with alien skintone LOL but for the sake of storytelling...) has been wreaking quite some havoc, resurrecting the mother after his father (who is currently on a honeymoon and never even learned about his son's existence) managed with great difficulty to defeat it some years ago...
    c4rz8oS.png

Getting people infected...

3KKIDod.png
    yC494JJ.png
    QNA3Ocg.png

But then Karma served him really, really well when drinking from an infected Sim immediately made him infected too! I literally had no idea this could happen and I love it, LOL.

FLZP4Mv.png
    6azkuLF.png
    GfkbMMy.png
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Babe checking herself out in the mirror, she knows what's good.
    n3j1Osv.png
    She invited some of her witchy friends over for Harvestfest.
    a9NZY57.png
    Things have been going really well between her and Morgyn. They went on a date and things took off from there.
    wPUxpR3.png
    She told him how she felt and he loved that very much because he felt the same way but had been much too shy to say anything.
    Ncp0nPe.png
    50pJ9im.png
    7Dxsd50.png
    She took him home and claimed him as her own. They were officially together!
    bNqx4Wi.png
    Ix4KTOs.png
    o7Z0XLD.png
    One of the holiday gnomes was hard to please this year. Heh
    xLMIOTZ.png
    uETJqbC.png
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @AlwaysAsking did you check the basements at magic HQ? The sages love to hang out down there for me. Both L. and Simeon were in the basement when Devante went to do his Rite.

And yeah, after Cheyanne, my other spellcasters do and will continue to just have cats. c: The cats are just normal pet cats from Cats & Dogs, so I think you can also turn a dog into your familiar. Unlike the familiars from the orbs, the cat or dog familiar isn't stuck following your Sim around everywhere, and I like that better, hence that decision. (I learned from MMOs that I don't like things following my character around.)
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    48745750813_14a77693b7_c.jpg
    Invited Morgyn to spooky party. He still wears his costume.
    simmelina1.wordpress.com

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    I have been holding my updates, as I do not have ROM yet, so those will be regular boring ones, I am afraid :D

But this I want to share, this takes place at couple of sim weeks in the "future" (future from the last update of mine), but this was just too funny :P It all begun of my missclick.

So, I was sending Babs to the library of Willow Creek.. but somehow managed to send her to the "night club" instead. Okay, fine, take a drink and then go to that darn library. But then Nancy happened XD

827TL9W.jpg
    Here she is , flirting (or trying to) with Dominic.

JS0XxL6.jpg
    Dominic: "Sorry , lady, but no thanks!"

wgT64v8.jpg
    Comon Nancy! Even IF , Dominic would be the cheater type of person ( I do not know, as I have never played-played them) , the reason he WILL reject is RIGHT there, behind your back, Nancy! (hey, Moira! *wawes* )

PS. This pic is funny, Nancy is sitting next to the person whom with she woohoed at the first night they met, who later seduced her husband, and even married him! and here she is still flirting with married men WHILE their wives are present! XD

hBvOtKk.jpg
    lsTdR4k.jpg
    And then she attacked Babs ! Dominic and Björn did not knew where to look..

aQmZb0C.jpg
    And trying to flirt with Dominic AGAIN!???

YRti8Yu.jpg
    Nancy: "I cannot understand this attitude!"
    Bartender: "Well I can, can you please just leave now?"

Heh she did left after that :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top