Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited September 2019
    Edit Her name is Babe Breland.
    This is my Witch sim, I actually forgot her name. :# She moved to Glimmerbrook just a mortal and one day while exploring she stumbled onto something extraordinary.
    qmlmihJ.png
    L2SgRy2.png
    wwaeitp.png
    Upon entering the mysterious portal she was overwhelmed. She soon realized it was a world for spellcasters, she took that as a sign to explore and see where this beautiful realm took her. She met the sage of practical magic, after completing a little task for him he waved his wand and something crazy happened! She swirled in the air with mystical sparks and whisps and when her feet hit the ground she felt the magic surging through her veins. She was now one of their kind, she was a spellcaster!
    UesYPSv.png

Here are some pictures of her house I built. I couldn't really get a good one for all the trees but it looks better in-game. Anyhoo I love it and can't wait to see where her new awakened abilities take her.
    DoXLOsf.png
    ir80ozO.png
    upcwhXj.png
  • Options
    WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    01.jpg

I accidently made Neville
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited September 2019
    @OhMyHemsworth I love your sim and her house as well. She looks so realistic and so does her house!
    BTW I forget my sims' names like everytime.

@WolfNate IDK why but he kind of reminds me of Heath Ledger :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    So I got ROM. I decided I wanted to play with the magical bloodline features because it sounds like it's made for legacy-style playing, and I do a lot of it. (I actually have an idea for my Goth Legacy but I may end up starting it over.)

09-13-19-9-28-13-PM.png
    Firstly, this is Cheyanne Lambert. I made her first, and since I'd already started making her as a normal Sim, I decided to just turn her into a spellcaster later.

09-13-19-9-40-48-PM.png
    We had a little bit of difficulty finding the portal but it wasn't bad. Not sure how pleased I am with the fact the portal's actually marked on the map. There is no struggle here. I wouldn't even call that a secret. The Magic Realm is not a secret lot, I'm sorry.

09-13-19-10-08-14-PM.png
    She went on her little quest for L. Faba, and voila, she's a spellcaster. She does look very unsure of this situation in this last screencap huh. Lol

The first thing we did was go and buy a familiar, she got a Sixam owl. I don't like the familiars that follow you around, I've decided, so as cute as they are, I'm probably going to just use cat familiars. I actually started wondering if it was possible to keep a cat or dog alive forever and kind of pass the familiar down through generations, like what happens to a cat or dog familiar when their spellcaster dies, so I may try this and see how it works out.

09-13-19-10-16-44-PM.png
    She spent some time in Caster's Alley playing with magic. Cheyanne's rank two now, and I gave her Discharge right off. For some reason, magic doesn't like her, and she's yet to learn her first potion or spell despite playing with magic and experimenting at the cauldron many times.

09-14-19-1-02-54-AM.png
    This is her future husband, Devante Birch. He has a cat, a female black fluffy cat with one green eye and one yellow named Minerva (Cheyanne's owl is named Athena). I also started making him as a normal Sim on accident so I just went with it and also sent him to go do the Rite of Ascension. He ended up doing his Rite with Simeon.

Interestingly, he learned his first spell, Zipzap, shortly after doing the Rite. So I'm like Well Cheyanne maybe we chose sages wrong. Lol

09-14-19-1-16-29-AM.png
    Cheyanne had a chat with Joaquin le Chien, and Idk what this face is but kind of looks like a "I can't believe you just said that," face.

09-14-19-1-27-57-AM.png
    They got home and Devante bound Minerva as his familiar, and she looked super proud of herself for a second there. Lol it was actually really cute. Minerva's clever, lazy, and a prowler, so she goes off hunting things randomly and is mostly fine not being played with. Devante does pet and brush her a lot.

I don't normally play with pets, idk why. It's not like I don't like them, but I guess I just have so many pets in my real life that I find them kind of tiring to deal with in a game. Sometimes I'll give someone a hamster or something though.

09-14-19-1-57-05-AM.png
    Another day spent in front of the cauldron. They decided to do this together, and neither learned anything. I was going to be really mad if Devante learned a potion and she didn't. Lol

I only played for a few hours so I haven't gotten too far. I guess that was three Sim days or so. Strangely, Cheyanne gets along with L. decently, she also gets along with Morgyn but the lil adorbs-rocket gets along with most Sims it looks like. Devante doesn't not get along with Simeon but he has more in common with Morgyn (they talk about books all the time). If nothing else it's nice to see these two get along with some of the Sages.

They also get along with each other very well, so their romance probably won't end badly.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    @DoloresGrey Thank you so much!! Haha It’s hard to keep up sometimes, especially if you use a really unique name. Her’s is Babe, I started to name her Babbs but I thought Babe is cute and she is a Babe. :D
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    01.jpg

I accidently made Neville

He's a hottie! <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    @HillyBeth You can download him he has archeologist and Salvadorada skills btw seems oddly fitting for Neville.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

So before I took a LONG break from The Sims I got Get Famous but never really played around with it. I think I was worried about having a celeb because celebs in TS3 were in my opinion a pain in the rear. TS4 has made me more at ease about having a celeb. I had a legacy that was about half way done before I took my break. I'm not going back to that as of yet. I wrote notes down for that legacy and I'd have to dig them out and I'm not ready for that. I also tried to do a 100 baby challenge and got about 10 babies in and took my break. My break lasted about a year.

I'm back again because I need a hobby. I'm getting too bored without a game to play. I have two small children in real life, a daughter (4 yrs old) and a son (1 1/2yrs old) They make it hard to play sometimes. My daughter likes to watch me play sometimes, but I have to stop when my son starts trying to climb onto my desk. Sometimes I'm able to get away playing while they watch tv in the other room. Right now they're away at Grandma and Grandpa's and I have a break. My husband wants to play his game and so it gives me time to play mine.

So here's some pictures from a new legacy I started. I started with Karl Dinklage he is the first born child of my 100 baby challenge. I made his mother by combining the genetics of sim Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones actor) and Emma Stone (actress from Easy A). I named her Amy Dinklage and she was the founder of my 100 baby challenge. Her first born child, Karl, was with Johnny Zest. Karl mainly takes after Amy.

He had a little headstart because I saved him to my library and when I got him out and placed him he kept all his skills... I could not for the life of me figure out how to start fresh with him like no skills like a brand new sim. Shame on EA there should be a way to do this! I actually had to age him up from a teenager so he would start at the beginning of his YA life. EA why have you made it so hard to start a fresh sim??? I gave him $1,800 because I have Seasons and you really need a shelter (before Seasons I liked cheating my money to ZERO)... He lives in the Get Famous town I don't feel like looking up the stupid name. I bulldozed the lot and cheated to get the money to $1,800.

DA6SuNn.png

Karl Dinklage. Random traits and aspiration but luckily enough he had the Master Actor aspiration and it's the perfect opportunity to FINALLY try Get Famous.

OWQZJbR.png

His tiny hut. He's been fooling around with Summer Holiday for fun. She was one of the first single ladies in his neighborhood when I loaded it up. I had a hard time romancing her at first but she came around. He never got serious I wanted to keep his options open.

55v5v7E.png

Until I decided he had such a long history with Summer of dates and woohooing at his "hut" all the time for fun lol that I decided to keep her. I was planning to wait and see if he got famous from acting and possibly could romance another famous sim but no Summer has been here from day one I choose her. They are both getting older almost done with YA and onto Adult. I'm trying to complete his actor career before I bring in babies also they're poor.

gLVTLp7.png

3u3yzVP.png

QlEZxmy.png

I think the acting career is pretty cool I'm having fun with it.

Y7ce9W3.png

We're moving up in the world.

5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    48734297332_4ae7d1b8e9_c.jpg
    Moved Alysha to Sulani.

48733779998_d70f1a6e5c_c.jpg
    It is the perfect place for her to live.

Dahye & Raj Rasoya's firstborn moved to Oasis springs. He wanted a peaceful place to study.
    48732920552_bce7bbbde6_c.jpg
    Mum came over to make sure her son would be ok on his own.

48732920332_80cd826175_c.jpg
    Anil Joahs first attempt to cook.

48732920167_60fd8d4480_c.jpg
    Not the best way to start the day.

48732928717_cb59eb31c0_c.jpg
    After breakfast he watered the garden with tears.

48732852513_ebd6266794_c.jpg
    Visited the library to read books.

48733182211_c31341a1cb_c.jpg
    48732852293_03fdc8c0aa_c.jpg
    It was love day. So Anil Joah gifted a friend with flowers.

48733181976_c469e886c4_c.jpg
    Played chess in the park.

48734112916_71b96dfe5a_c.jpg
    Lunch with Brandi Newbie.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Karl's traits were randomized. Vegetarian, Dog Lover, Perfectionist so I finally found some stray dogs and adopted them.

LC5ed4S.png

This is Coco (female).

Then I decided I needed a male dog to mate with her.

1B64HbZ.png

His name is Cole.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hey all!

I thought I’d drop these pictures here so you can see my situation lol

This would be my husband and I in our basement:

l90C3Ks.png

This would be us trying to blame each other for this messy basement

EpdcJ2T.png

This would be us realizing it really doesn’t matter who’s fault it is, it has to be cleaned, we’re trying to move.

ukIXKVG.png

This would be him, trying to distract me, one more time, from starting on this basement :wink:

yB1WolR.png

The reasons for this disaster are long and sad, I’m not going to address them now. I’m merely posting this so that you’ll understand if I’m not on as much, and can’t get to everyone.

Because it’s not just the basement that looks like this, no, not at all.

Anyway, sadly I’ve just played Sulani so far (it is brand new to me), because my RoM plan didn’t work. But at least I finally thought of who I will take to Glimmerbrook!!! So I can go there soon.

Anyway, a lot of you seem to be getting great Sims from CAS or as townies

These are the best I got, and this is with a great deal of modifications, like almost a complete do over, lol

This is Niiski Niawii. He’s a merman. He’s the first Occult Sim I’ve ever made. I have no idea what I’m doing! Lmao.

Edit: Niiski is on my gallery now. My gallery name is ariannaneal

2BF7Yv3.png

Why can’t I have his eyes look human when he’s in his human form?

KDijXlF.png

This is his buddy Trevor Wainwright. Trevor is childish, and looks confused half the time. But I like him. He reminds me a little of my cousin.

3Duj8p7.png

I’m obsessed with the swing set, because I don’t have Seasons, so I’ve never tried one before.

Here is my mystery Sim, perhaps the best looking Sim in my game

4UQu6t9.png

He’s enjoying pushing his girlfriend on the swing. I’m enjoying watching him do it, lol

cWvsq1P.png

The main reason I’ve been in Sulani so much is because I have my main family, Ian and Lawrence, there on vacation. Of course they have used the swing set.

usUR80R.png

But they are doing other things too

uXVmv6c.png

u0TJLzX.png

r1tFPvJ.png

XOlElrf.png

Guess what Ian wants to do? Hmmm, there’s a waterfall there ….

SMb3BgR.png

Lawrence thinks it’s a fine idea :smiley:

6DcVRcr.png

Of course Ian always thinks it a fine idea

pNViTws.png

Lawrence likes catching frogs and building turtles now and then, lol

KiYpJLn.png

hyf1gHH.png

They are having the best time! But I still have so much to figure out. Your families did so much more than these guys, and I’m clueless. They haven’t even had the welcoming party come over yet.

And oh yeah!! I had them get off of their jet skis to go snorkeling, and their jet skis disappeared! What’s up with that!!??

@Becka28 Spoiler because it’s long, lol
    Awwww, Bjorn died in that save?? Maybe you’ve told me that before, I’m not sure. I’m sure I don’t know what happened to Jessica's alien husband? I remember they were having a lot of issues.

Was she with Bjorn (and having a child) before him or after him?

The way they are attracted to each other in every save reminds me of Peony and Malcolm lol. She's in your gallery, right? I might need to check this out.

The novels sound great. Is it fairly easy to see the deeper meanings, or do you really have to dig for it? So many books are like that.

That's good (for me, lol) that your story will be original. I think you're saying that your characters were older in his books, so you're just having fun with them as young people.

As for my comments on Johnny Rose and family, I had no idea that they were from a TV show, lol. But yeah, seems like that would be a good series.

And yeah, I'm not sure how to achieve campy-ness. I wish I had the self-absorbed trait available. That must come with Get Famous.

I totally agree about wishing we could choose to bundle whatever we wanted, but I suppose they are trying to sell expansion packs. Because when the sales are good you can get stuff packs for $5 here. Idk if your $ is close to ours right now. Whenever I look, things always cost more there than here though. (My son looks at Australian web sites often, because your day starts earlier than ours, and he's always trying to see new releases of things for his hobby.)

I feel your pain about getting expansion packs. Although I think I'm fine without Seasons. Sometimes I think I'd like Get Famous, but then I'll read something and think, nope I'm good.

It's great news that your game is working better. I continue to move things from my main drive to my external drive, and that's helping. I've barely noticed a slowdown after adding these 3 things. The fact that the accolades are working again is fabulous.

You are correct, the children are Lawrence and Rose. That's how he ages down. So adorable

And yes, it really would have helped me if kids could learn magic, but I didn't know enough about the pack. I didn't realize it was dangerous. Now I need to find out if teens can go there. I don't think they can though. I thought of some other people to go. And if they have to be young adults to be there for real, they are still going to be teens for the story, lol.

I thought it was so adorable that you found so many of your own darling and nostalgic outfits in the game. It would be pretty easy for me. I'm so tall that I wore men's jeans, and men's t-shirts. There wasn't any women's clothing that fit me unless you bought them at a "tall girl's" store, and their prices were triple normal prices. Lmao.

I'm going to look for more updates before talking about your new story though I must say that I love the "broom" lol.

The pregnancy situation with the premades is so hilarious. Did you ever find out who was the father of Summer's baby?

And oh wow! More Bjorn and Jessica. That's so funny that you used the "hook up" interaction. Wow, I wonder if anything will happen.

Anyway, more update info from me!

I had to have Becka28’s Sims Brock and Alana try out the hot tubs first! I bought The Patio stuff pack in my bundle with Island Living and Realm of Magic.

(Reminder, I didn’t create these Sims, Becka28 did, and they are notorious for autonomous hot tub woohoo! Lol)

5vli20L.png

5yFDT8w.png

Then my little sweetie, Lawrence, and his husband Ian tried it out too. I think this is going to be one of my favorite pictures of them!

P9Tpw5n.png

@Morkovka

Oh my gosh, why didn't I think of that with windows downstairs?

I already put lights into big attics that have windows.

Yay!! You've opened a world of basements to me! Lol.

I can tell that Ezra is sweet, that's great that he's a good vampire.

Awwww, I just love that Ivy and Simeon are falling for each other! That's so cute

(And I can't believe Father Winter could be so callous )

Holy cow! All those birthdays! And everyone is so good looking in their older selves! I love how they all wear green all the time I don't suppose that the game ages them up in such adorable outfits.

I'd have to agree that witchcraft while pregnant doesn't sound good at all. Good thing it's a fantasy world.

And big congratulations on little Bishop!! I really love that as a name! How cool

And Wow! I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying the swing sets!

More swing set fun for all! Lol

I really haven't gotten through anything in RoM yet, but a thousand people have used the swing sets.

Diego Lobo and Knox

FgcHPGG.png

Wolfgang and Sophia

zoBL9EB.png

Lucas and What’s-her-name? lol

if4NJX9.png

My new Salani guys, Trevor and Niiski:

4wqhxrD.png

Niiski is a merman, and he looks so noble in this shot. I love it!

GSDY6xi.png

Morkovka‘s Mario and Dorothy

gRRnq7C.png

Becka28’s Brock and Alana

b8qSDEp.png

And of course, my Ian and Lawrence

nOUC3SH.png

@ldmarko

Thank you! I did have fun taking the kids to the magic Realm. Too bad that I honestly didn't know that kids couldn't learn magic.

I think I came up with some people to go now, so I shall try again

Ahh, I see another update! You did take the kids there!

And discovered what I did, there's nothing for kids to do there :smiley: (besides hunt frogs)

I can't believe the mermaid lady was there. :sweat_smile:

But they sure had fun afterwards in the city, so it's all good.

@AngeliqueAdelaide

That's good that Lilith didn't bulk up It's not a good look.

And ok good, I'm glad I didn't miss a huge part of your story.

Although the story about Vlad is really funny. I don't suppose you have screenshots of that?

Of the things that you named I have RoM and Luxury Party, none of the others. And none of them sound like they'd have great toddler hair in them

Shocking

@Simmelina1

So you moved your teenager out. Does that mean that teenagers can't learn magic either?

And goodness, that was a quick engagement and marriage! But Max and Juliana look very happy together

The Park family is cute! I love how shocked she looked about her tan

Oh! Another Park family update! They look busy and happy. I love the portrait gallery!

I hope Makoa and Dahye work out, you’d hate to think he got divorced for nothing.

@DeafSimmer

Ok, thanks for the clarification. One of your builds.

Ok, I’ve read through several updates. I like the new guy, Aiden! He seems very nice. I’m glad he’s willing to take it slow. It’s too bad there’s still no sign of Tirek.

I’m wondering why Luna isn’t just asking where Discord went? Why would it be a secret?

Also, it’s nice to know that Zelda is going to have new friends in the future.

Relatives are great, but it’s always good to have friends too.

@DoloresGrey spoiler because it’s long :wink:
    I don't like any of this news.

Except the option of up to 4 years maternity leave.

I think we might get 3 months here? Maybe? And I don't think it's paid, I think it means that by law they have to hold your job open for you. I'm not sure of any of that though.

The rest of the news sounds difficult. Why are the hours for nurses so ridiculous? I can't believe that!

It's nice that the factory where you are working is letting you come a bit late. Idk what you'd do if it didn't do that.

It's seems so different in other countries. In the cities here it's somewhat possible to walk to stores and jobs. But it's still not a usual thing.

And some people in very rural areas may live 2 hours or more from a grocery store. So they definitely shop for things to last a couple of weeks.

My brother's wife is from Italy, and she is used to shopping every day, so that is how they do it. But they have to drive to the store.

A robot vacuum sounds cool. I've never seen a real one in action. But how do you live without a dryer??? Like, how do you dry your clothing?

Lots of small apartments here have a washer dryer arrangement where one sits on top of the other. They are special made for that though.

Goodness sakes, I hope you get used to this new schedule, or I don't know when we'll see you.

Sorry, I'm being selfish, worrying about seeing you when you're going through hell right now.

Opal's new dog is so adorable! Kinda too bad she's aggressive, but I don't think the aggressive dogs actually bite people in the game, do they?

Did Opal know that was her mom's ex lover?

And Selvadorado seems to be making them happy! Or at least keeping them entertained

Oh good! I'm seeing a post that says you had lots of time to play today!! Yay!

Oh my! The wedding is beautiful! What a good idea to use a black and a white dress. I've often wondered how to do a wedding with two women, because white is so traditional. But you had a great idea!

I love seeing the guys there, still in their bright suits!

I can't believe how adorable Esme is!! I wish I had that toddler hair. And when she's sitting in the pool chewing on her ducky it looks so realistic.

I see that she really wore her daddy out. When you fall asleep in the tub, you're tired

Their last scene being her playing in the potty is awesome.

I forgot that Pearl's fiance had a granddaughter, lol! I was so confused for a second. She looks cute.

Emmaline is adorable Blue blue eyes and black hair! I don't see that very often. And I'm glad to see that her daddy is involved with taking care of her.

I might have to look at Plum Tree. Yours is very nice! I just wish that when you put the relationships on it correctly it would fix them in the game too! Lol

@JojoMOMSTER

Oh my gosh! Your child sounds like quite a comedian

I lol-ed for real when I read the weeds part

@Jase

Thank you! And oh wow, you just reminded me I have to finish Strangerville

Did Kelp have the baby yet? I'm not sure if I missed anything.

Micah Egan looks like he'll be a great spellcaster! He has the look!

I'll have to check the Freshes out on your Tumblr page. I don't really understand how Tumblr works, so maybe it will help to look at how yours goes, and at the same time I’ll see if I've missed anything.

@WolfNate

You sure did!! :sweat_smile:

@Smellincoffee

It's so sad that Frodo died! They did so well as teens :disappointed:

Oh my gosh your commentary on Samira's housemates is fabulous.

And that drives me crazy too. Why? Why can't they take care of themselves? Even if you click "care for self"

Oh gosh! More update!!

It’s so funny that the potion of resurrection turned Frodo Blue! Wth?

But …. the situation with Frodo and Samwise is Not good. Darn, Samira was trying to do a good thing.

It might have backfired.

@SiliClone

From what I saw, it looks like Gunther is actually doing well at the untamed magic!

I've been seeing so many awesome Sims that people got from CAS or as townies. I see you lucked out!

I got .... no one good or inspiring in any way. Lol

I haven't really looked at the Maxis builds in the Magic Realm, but I'm quite sure yours are better.

Yay! I love Gunther! Beating elves in duels? Geez! Surprising!

The ladies look amazing in their makeovers

And hey... come on, let her have Morgyn! It would be so funny.

And who's going to be with Simeon in your game?

Did Emilia kiss Gunther on her own??

And lol at Morgyn scaring Maaike, I guess he likes Ulrike better.

Simeon looks so shocked that that guy was fighting Gunther I don't find it surprising at all.

@calaprfy

Oh my gosh!! Carlos sounded like he had a perfect life planned!

I don't know if it's going to go that way now. Cataleya seems to be nothing but bad news!

Oh wait, another update, Jeramy Landgraab definitely had the worst day. How odd that he died, yet his wife is older.

And having your masseuse die in the middle of a massage sounds awful too!

@BMSO

Darn! I thought Bee had it handled. But Uranus won. Oh well, study more and then try again, right?

And thank you about the kids visiting the Magic Realm. ️ I certainly learned something there, even if they didn't

Lol! "I have the POWA!" Turles really lucked out. Hit twice and not dead. I've only heard of the power up thing in one other update

@Koteyka

Darn!! The reprieve is coming to it's end I see.

I feel sorry for everyone, but mostly Peter. And the thing is, kids really are that bad. That stuff happened to my daughter all the time.

Steve is the rock star through everything.

Now that he knows that Tony lies... yikes. Idk what will happen next

@karizzles

Wow! You weren't kidding when you said that there would be chaos!

It mostly seems to be Aileah causing the most trouble. What has Mateo been up to?

@DarkAngel1994

Oh my gosh! That’s so wonderful!

Curtis found Andromeda!! That's amazing!! They seem to be fated to be together.

@gemjas

You are much more patient than I am, lol.

When a dumb death happens in my game, I quit without saving.

But you're right, it would be fun to play out what she goes through to bring her wife back to life.

@ryttu3k

Wow, the things that happened to Jamie are outrageous!

Punchable face? Wth?

I'm glad the debug menu helped

And yeah, every grown up sim is obsessed with that clay. I don't see kids play with it as much, do you?

@Stutum

lmao

Yeah, Lilith went to the wrong house for sure!!

@bellagoth

Holy cow! Lmao

How many pre-mades were in there to start with?

And wow, does the next Grim reaper have to collect the one who died before him?

@OhMyHemsworth

Wow! Babe is so pretty, and her eyes are so different! I love how she looks.

And thanks for telling me what to do when I take someone into the Magical Realm. I was clueless :sweat_smile:

I love the house too It's cool. What's in the little building off to the side?

@Keidra

Cheyanne is cute

It is a bit annoying that she's not learning magic quickly, but hey, she'll get it.

Devante looks like he'll be a great spellcaster. He has the look!

At least he didn't learn anything at the cauldron when she didn't.

@sarabeth2984

Awwww, what a cute love story! Except for the dying part, that wasn’t as cute!!

What’s with this game??

But wow! Mila’s first girl! How exciting. I’m glad they found each other. Now that he’s Not dead I’m sure they’ll have a wonderful life together

@Gordy

How fun! They met on spooky day and then married on Spooky day.

And it looks like the skies cleared for the wedding, how nice.

Did Bridget get so sick with the 2nd baby?

I love the sound of Newt’s School of Magic! What is your plan for that?

Having those families together sounds kind of tricky, yikes. Maybe someday they’ll mellow out.

Finn is adorable, and he’s going to love Hazel one of these days, I’m sure.
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I don't know how Blaire managed to outlive Jeremy unless she has been glitched and is now immortal? The only other thing I can think of is that she is an active sim and maybe they live longer than the average sim?

Things are looking a bit sour for Tiberius Landgraab Sr.. He's good but he lives with his evil father Jim and they constantly give each other the angry/sad moodlets that good/evil sims give each other. Anyway, Tiberius Jr. aged up to a child yesterday and he was granted, at random, the hot-headed trait, which I usually set these sims up as criminals. Should be interesting!
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    edited September 2019
    @AlwaysAsking I kinda spoiled Morgyn's preferences for myself during a testing session with him added to my family and I can confirm that he likes Ulrike a lot, I also found out that he was assigned as bisex by the mod and I'm very happy about it, the only other one that got assigned like this at random is Joaquin
    Emilia kissed Gunther on her own... I was hoping for a first kiss but he wasn't moving with it and I don't pick their interactions usually... So she did it!
    Post edited by SiliClone on
  • Options
    GGSimmerGGGGSimmerGG Posts: 35 Member
    @AlwaysAsking lol was joking about thinking the game didn't want me transferring characters between worlds. I think it really was just a stroke of bad luck lol.

Police: resetting the goal board never happened to me!! When I go on patrol the unwanted goals are still there when I come back and its usually 2/3 or 2/4 goals lol. They say no one's gameplay is the same but i wonder if maybe its because I have them on a normal sim lifespan? IDK.
    Searching my suspects, mugshots, and fingerprinting were laggy/buggy for me which was another reason why i just avoid doing it altogether.

I try to simulate "real life" as much as I can within the sim's parameters to give me that extra bit of challenge. But the past few days I just turned off aging because I finally lost track of what I was doing lol.

I have all the packs/stuff but only when they go on sale or I'm treating myself (Christmas and Birthdays).

I'm fortunate to have a lot of space in my laptop. It used to be my brother's and he's an IT specialist. He customized this laptop for extensive storage with a core i7 which people tell me is really good. I'm not a tech savy person so I really don't know. My graphics card is good enough/high enough to play the sims without lag at low medium settings. But that's gameplay only. I'm aspiring to make machinimas and regardless of what program/devices I use, I can't record any scenes if my game settings are low/medium or higher. It lags so hard. Real life comes first sadly. I work and I pay bills like everyone else so I put $50 away each paycheck (if I can) so that I can save up for a gaming PC with higher specs. I'm stuck with choppy sims and questionable textures and lighting most of the time. I want to play and record at high settings because to me quality matters just as much as the story, the music, camera angels, and editing. I'm a big fan and highly admire Remi Marocelli and JustAlise on youtube. So I play the sims as religiously as I can on my days off or after work to study and discover in-game animations/interactions with test families. In between when I'm taking a break I challenge myself with a, "how long does it take for me to get my sims to do_____".

• Options
    @AlwaysAsking Omg I love Niiski! <3 He is so cute! Is he on the gallery by any chance? ;)

Thanks you so much, I’m crazy about her, I can’t wait to show off my favorite outfit I have for her.
    You are very welcome, it is a bit confusing, I had to look it up myself.😆 That is her greenhouse/potion making room. :)
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Indeed she did. xD They're cool now, though. ^^
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you. Teenagers can become spellcasters. I've made two teens spellcasters so far. The oldest daughter in Park family is a spellcaster.

48734304287_049629bd77_c.jpg
    Kyung Ae become a spellcaster.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    Sadly no screenshots, I hardly took any back then.
    Your townies look great, 90% of mine tend to be so hideous that no amount of tweaking in CAS can save them. Thank god for the gallery.

Another super long update, I have been trying to get everyone where I need them to be before adding magic.
    San Myshuno, part 1:
    Cassandra organised a dinner party in hopes to get her brother to spend some time with his estranged kids. She loves Alexander, but there is only that much of him hiding out in her bathroom and having long conversations with the wall she can take. He needs a life.lSxVUr0.png
    Well... no one got into a fight, but no one was particularly happy to be there, either. Isobel yelled at Cassandra for subjecting her to the company of that horrid man (Alexander), Amara cried in the closet for an hour and Alexander did not say a single word to anyone but Cassandra. Overall, a waste of time, 0/10 would recommend.
    OdFMRf2.png
    Cassandra won an award for one of her books A0cQM8u.png
    GtFRZHL.png
    Someone got into a fight with the bouncer HjVQkJH.png
    Darren had learnt from Nina´s mistake. First you get them into the mood with kisses mhybaFL.png
    and then you pop the question Deu0DXO.png
    I have tried and failed to understand how he and Lucas get their relationship to work, as they have nothing in common. Darren is talkative, lazy and spends most of his time either programming (it is the only skill he picked up on his own) or napping, while Lucas is an outdoorsly loner. But it was love from the first sight, and now they are engaged and moving to Brindleton Bay together. So congratulations, I guess?
    The happy couple indulging in underage drinking together jBu4d1A.png
    Having their romantic conversation interrupted by a toddler JSwb9Zv.png
    A random furious Nancy Landgraab WGTNn6Y.png
    A random cat pic qZ69Bow.png
    Time for Helena to age up yTilLmc.png
    vMbWG2W.png
    She is an adorkable, clumsy genius interested in archeology Y3DJJ1a.png
    MoU3dtD.png
    Cassandra told Andrey that she does not wish to continue their affair any longer. She is beautiful, talented and can easily get someone better than him (and she will)

San Myshuno, part 2:
    Daily life in Rosier-Feng household. Aelin used her fame and musical talent to gather a crowd of possible voters for Victor to work on. mj477UV.png
    Poor Victor, he doesn´t like vampires the slightest, but as he was in dire need of votes, he had no choice but to try and befriend some GdC5hbV.png
    And it worked! After some convincing, both Cesare and Fiametta agreed to vote for him.
    What´s a better way to celebrate than to build rocket in your pj´s Paw8fWZ.png
    bQhBPyJ.png
    Both sets of twins aged up:
    Luke and Leia 72fk1EC.png
    Alec and Aline UDZQojd.png
    Luke is a good boy interested in music RWvUNlC.png
    while Leia is a mischievous video game nerd wGej8xy.png
    ztmGTHj.png
    UCZOAqG.png
    7UGDxSY.png

Sulani/Del Sol Valley:
    Z1rnevu.png
    Looking good, may break someone´s heart later l77holM.png
    Apparently Oliana Ngata felt like becoming a vampire, but somehow I doubt that she really thinked it through, because she spent hours like this Hh6bs1y.png (the sun set before she burnt to death, so I assume she survived to make bad decisions for another day)
    The break-up, as promised jNb4Dhe.png
    Noelle: "Sorry, I guess?"
    Time to move on, or rather move back to the person she had once left to be with Joaquin. Noelle didn´t waste any time with asking Candy to be her girlfriend. Maybe this time will be different R5sbDBu.png

Oasis Springs:
    4kwW680.png
    Antoniette: "One of my sons is a vampire and another one is... a bear?"
    If you can´t beat them, join them 94mIx5R.png
    Aedion´s mom has got it goin´on K55PAVp.png
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited September 2019
    I can be such a fool some times. I had my sim write books until she had level 5 in writing so I could have her sell them to a publisher. She had 5 books, and for the first one I accidentally chose "self publish", practically giving the book away. Oh well, no one can say she's not generous. :lol:
  • Options
    Another headshot of Babe because she is a total babe! Can't get enough of this girl.
    aLBuC4d.png
    She has been experimenting like crazy for but still no new potions.
    5wZm15N.png
    Ana8l6o.png
    jC9vAeU.png
    Vlad made a late-night visit, only he didn't come by for a chat, more like a snack.
    ze6r8So.png
    Babe is best friends with Morgyn, she is secretly in love with him, how will she ever tell him when she is afraid of what he will say.
    UcPA166.png
    I just love the new hand bracelet.
    qlRA5K3.png

• Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    My famous vampire somehow drank blood from a very... um... bony fan?

knochenbluteejtb.jpg

Meanwhile, his little sister killed the dog because she was being too needy.

genervt8jk8z.jpg

(No, not really, she was just teaching her to play dead, but you never know with this murderous brat...)
  • Options
    karizzleskarizzles Posts: 263 Member
    So I made a new family to creat a big family and I got her pregnant. Turns out she had twins and I goofed up by giving them both boy names when there was a boy and a girl. So I tried to fix it and ended up giving my child to protective services. I was SO mad. NOw I have to restart where I left off because I exited the game without saving..
    0002745_yuri-on-ice-nitotan-plush-keychains_550.jpeg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top