Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    48751171713_ea010498a2_c.jpg
    Emilia have a hard time finding all the ingredients she need to create potions.

48751687842_746dbd07dc_c.jpg
    48751171858_0edf56ff6c_c.jpg
    It is fun to duel with friends. First photo Nora Lord & 2nd photo Tomax Collette.

48751687747_865fa68c4e_c.jpg
    This girl became a master spellcaster.

48751694582_0b94dcb3f5_c.jpg
    Aliens came to Glimmerbrook on alien night. Emilia had two girls kiss. She later learned one of them is married and the mother of 5 children. Oops!

48751494431_c71bd441d1_c.jpg
    Emilia celebrated winterfest with her friend Kyung Ae.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

@DeafSimmer My daughter is in love with MLP. We're watching it right now lol. I recognize all those names <3 The great thing about MLP is this mommy actually enjoys watching it too.

@AlwaysAsking That sounds terrible! I'm glad they fixed it. Sounds really aggravating.

XXcnOzO.png

This is Sue.

P3nX8mE.png

Summer had her adult birthday.

8s3zTi7.png

Another pregnancy.

OBMzJCB.png

Karl's adult birthday.

qIkY21k.png

We got another girl toddler! I named her Frankie. These tots are being named after the tv show The Middle. I've been enjoying watching it with my husband. I relate so much with their family I guess I'm getting old.

CfBch8y.png

So here the house is going through some changes as we get more money and expand.

d07QEbk.png

tE7l1UF.png

ssIxytX.png

rlYIbhH.png

PLZ1Nsg.png

Upstairs will eventually have more bedrooms, bathrooms, and a party room where I put a bar, music player, and a dance floor. I might eventually make a basement or a third floor. We'll see where this goes.

I'm a terrible builder you're not going to see nice builds from me lol
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    OMG I am loving everyone’s posts!

@march306 -I love seeing your stories of your pets. They are so cute! Props to you because taking care of sim pets are much harder than children!
    @mika -I like your version of Simeon! He looks awesome
    @smellincoffee -Oh no! I’m sorry Sayyid passed away! It looks like he’ll be missed and that he lived a good life. Hopefully Frodo will come to grips with all the changes that have happened since he’s been brought back to life!
    I’m really starting to like Fatima. She sounds spunky
    @gordy -Oh no! Bridget did pass away:( I really liked her. I’m glad to see that Ren’s family is so supportive of him though. I think the he and the kids will be in good hands.
    @morkovka -Thank you for the good wishes! I love your story of Ivy and Simeon. They make a cute couple! Are you planning on moving him with her?
    Your villain trio is so cool. It must be fun playing that household
    @wolfnate -Poor Neville! He wasn’t having a good day lol!
    @deafsimmer -Thanks! I just started reading the Harry Potter series! It is a good series! I am enjoying read your series with Celestia and Luna! Their children are beautiful
    @haneul -I like your Deli and Asher! Hopefully she loses the sunlight alllergy soon!
    Adelise looks amazing
    @ryttu3k -Looks like Jamie has been very busy learning potions!
    @becka28 -OMG I love your Esme and Gytha! Esme looks amazing. Jason is going to be adorable (he’s one of my favorite characters! :)
    @thelaststar -Welcome to the forum!
    @steamvarius -I am so glad your vacation was awesome!
    @alwaysasking
    I love your spellcasting trio! They make a great team. I absolutely love what you did with Diego. He looks awesome. His premade outfit choices the game give him are definitely LOUD lol! That haircut and color suit him. I am looking forward to seeing their spellcasting adventures!

I am so glad your daughter has such a good friend! Its great to have close friends, especially in college. Renaissance Fairs are so much fun to visit! I definitely enjoyed your story. I had a friend drag me around one back in May several times. We went in costume of course (I love cosplaying). It was so hot I thought I was going to pass out. My friend and his family really love historical cosplay. His brother plays King Henry the 8th there every year.
    I loved your basement screenshots! That was cool. I am totally with you that moving sucks. Especially when you have to clean stuff out:( Mold is even worse!! It can get so stressful. I hope everything goes smoothly and quickly
    Thank you for the hugs! Yeah, we had to put my mother in a memory care facility (severe dementia due to too many strokes). She has a long list of other health problems. It was going well for the first week until the memory care home decided to screw up her medications and diet. Her heart and kidneys started failing and spent 4 days in hospital. She’s out now and one of my older sisters is caring for her full time. She is a handful too. We are all pitching in for the time being. I go down several times a week and on the weekends. The difficult part is my sister lives 60 miles away so I’m basically making a 120 mile round trip and working 10-hr night shifts at a medical lab. My dad lives a few miles away from my sister. So when I’m done at her house I head over there to help clean and cook. Dad’s disabled but he is able to take care of himself, except for managing a home. They have been married over 60 yrs and this is the first time he’s lived on his own. I’ve been helping him clean out the house (Mom was a bit of a hoarder) so that’s been fun. Basically Sims 4 and writing is a bit of a creative outlet at the moment and helps keep me sane!
    Poor gloomy Simeon couldn’t handle all the happiness and died from laughter in my last game lol! Yeah I definitely had to bring him back using MCC :) Its pretty much the only mod I use and fortunately it doesn’t take up too much room on my drive. I don’t use any CC.
    I may have to steal your idea of Diego and Gunther. I think they are suited well for one another! I need to check on my Diego and Gunther’s orientations though. I know each save changes that to some extent. I use MCC to check gender preference so I can play matchmaker:)
    Wolfgang is definitely Wolfgang lol! I tweaked him a bit so he’s a gloomy genius instead. I plan on decking him out in ROM wardrobe:)

Hmm you’re giving me ideas about one of the Munch boys becoming a vampire… ;)

@ohmyhemsworth -Babe and Morgyn are going to make an awesome power couple!
    @ellupelluellu -Wow Nancy is something else! None of my sims like her
    @darkangel1994 -That screenshot of Andromeda’s duel with Shady Guy was awesome
    @daephene -Promotions, awesome bartending skills, alien invasions, vampire invitations. Sounds like a fun week!!

Hey y’all! Hope everything is going well! I have a fun story this time

I learned that EA made a majority of sims that are not “Mer-Woke.” They are not aware that mermaids exist and as you play them over time they can make the discovery! I’ve had this happen a couple of times, like you take your sim out to the beach and see Nalani the mermaid swimming around, but she doesn’t have a tail, just regular legs. If Nalani moves in with your sim, she can’t swim with them (or can’t “route in the water”) in the ocean until they become “mer-woke.” They’ll just stand there and wave their hands and do the “can’t do it shrug.”

So I had taken my main sim family, the Morecombes, to Sulani for a swim in the ocean. The Morecombe family consists of vampire, Griffin Morecombe, his wife Agnes (mermaid), his daughter Lissette and stepson Skylar. Well Griffin and Agnes could not swim around together. I got the “can’t do it shrug.” all the time. So apparently my favorite vampire Griffin is not “mer-woke.” Really dude? His previous wife (she died after running around outside during a thunderstorm and got hit by lightning) was a mermaid and so is their daughter Lisette. His new wife Agnes and her son are mermaids. I decided I need to fix this situation

So here’s the story of how:
    GRIFFIN DISCOVERS AGNES’ NOT-SO-SECRET SECRET

Griffin is watching the weather forecast. The forecast was definitely not matching today’s weather.
    ZQHZgzg.png
    wo1IKZl.png
    “Well Bandido, we were supposed to have snow today. But it’s raining instead!
    2PI8gJZ.png
    It was weird. Ever since Agnes had moved in, the area had gotten a lot stormier. It always seemed to rain at the same time everyday.
    “Huh, its raining again.”
    edzIC29.png
    It was a nice light rain that didn’t last long
    iUyy01V.png
    Griffin discusses the rain with his stepson Skylar. He had the weirdest reply
    “Haven’t you noticed it always rains at 6pm every afternoon?”
    “Well Duh!” Skylar rolls his eyes. “Mom’s watering the yard.”
    5Qtz3GS.png
    Meanwhile outside
    vz61EbN.png
    He also noticed she loved thunderstorms. They seemed to develop whenever she was full of energy or needed to blow off some steam from a bad day at work. She would run outside and play in the rain. The more lightning and thunder the better
    OTKYFbp.png
    She had this weird sing-song habit too. She’d clasp her hands and hum. He liked it but it was just kind of odd
    ownjstp.png
    Rr6vs8H.png
    He was always catching her talking to the fish in their aquarium. The fish seemed to respond to it
    aUFeJxq.png
    7MGJVfT.png
    Then one afternoon he called his uncle Edmund, who lived in Sulani (Captain Eddie). Uncle Eddie seemed to understand women, maybe he could give him some advice. After explaining what was going on Uncle Eddie laughed on the phone for quite some time,
    “Alright kiddo, I’m gonna send you a plain old “ordinary conch shell” in the mail. All you have to do is blow on it. See what happens. Ask her about her reaction” Uncle Eddie hung up laughing.
    I5G5GaT.png]
    Griffin finally got it in the mail. He blew on the conch shell.
    Hz3R9uT.png
    A few seconds later, Agnes and Skylar walked up in trance and
    Mermaid Derp. “SQUEAK!”
    xrkhpDH.png
    “So why did you react that way?” He asks cheerfully
    AtvyRgY.png
    “That type of conch shell is sacred to my people. We must heed its call when its blown. I’m a mermaid.”
    IU1CovL.png
    YOU’RE A MERMAID!?
    Y3TCa1Q.png
    “Um. Yeah. So is Skylar and so is your own daughter Lisette. You’re
    like the only one who isn’t a mermaid in the household. Everyone knows but you apparently ”
    j6eBAkv.png
    “So you have a tail? In water?”
    Yep!”
    trZwUwa.png
    And a dolphin friend too:)
    vRg31bf.png
    Griffin thinks this is awesome

• BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited September 2019
    BMSO Describes to Morygan what would happen if evil robot and corrupt alien species ever invaded the Earth and the magical realm.

BMSO: "Our worlds would be destroyed and the magical world would be oblivated.. Life as we know it would cease to exist and on top of it our galaxy would be just a blip in the history books to alien species who knew us..."
    Bee laughs...
    Moryan's face turns a pale shader as he waves his hands infront of his his face.
    "Gah! No!"
    tumblr_py01dpV1L01youm2ao1_1280.png

The mage Kuja Darkstar having a conversation with (Sam Wise)
    "Yeah, the newer classes tend to no pay attention.. BTW Where the heck did Bee go? We have a duel to finish!"
    tumblr_py01dpV1L01youm2ao2_1280.png

BMSO had always been nice to him a goof ball and a sorcess in a friendly duel.
    tumblr_py02tnKStx1youm2ao2_1280.png

Bee made the fatal mistake of attacking first.
    tumblr_py02tnKStx1youm2ao1_1280.png

Quickly Kuja raised a shield to stop her birazze of bolts. "I don't think so!"
    tumblr_py02tnKStx1youm2ao3_1280.png

Bmso counter blocked with a shield. "Heh.. nice try!"
    tumblr_py02tnKStx1youm2ao4_1280.png

They ended up counter attacking that looked like a one handed kamehameha... King kai would be proud...
    tumblr_py02tnKStx1youm2ao5_1280.png

The struggle was intense.. Kuja pushed forward...
    tumblr_py02tnKStx1youm2ao6_1280.png

BMSO pushed harder....
    tumblr_py02tnKStx1youm2ao7_1280.png

In the end Kuja was victorious....
    tumblr_py02tnKStx1youm2ao8_1280.png

Slamming her to the ground BMSO let out a scream when her back hit the ground... Painful even though it was only a friendly duel.
    tumblr_py02tnKStx1youm2ao9_1280.png

Kuja ends up giving her a hug afterward but she ends up bed ridden for a few days because of her back. xD
    Post edited by BMSO on
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

@DeafSimmer I'm not sure who my favorite would be. My daughter dressed up as Rainbow Dash last year for Halloween, but she likes them all. She has a Rainbow Dash dress and a Pinkie Pie dress. Last winter she had a Rainbow Dash jacket <3

I don't think I could pick a favorite they all have their strengths and weaknesses and I love them all. I don't think I could pick a favorite or even a least favorite.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I finally did it. I started an alternate save file of my Cole family, but Ryan and Katherine are witches!
    The portal because it's so cool!(IMO)
    48752449138_3cc3644fbb_o.png

When they both gained their newfound powers
    48752966632_016f690b4b_o.png
    48752775446_64c529ce72_o.png

Dueling in a friendly way. Ryan beat his opponent and Katherine lost.
    48752775166_9060428961_o.png
    48752965672_432bb86bcb_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • AyrthwilAyrthwil Posts: 59 Member
    My yes is pregnant with the first children. She and her boyfriend are very happy.

[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/068f0a44003fa36125d39a1f883d0670/tumblr_pxoq940AMz1yrvw6ho1_540.png[/img]
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    wow - 4 pages ago yesterday I said I would catch up on comments. This thread goes wild sometimes.

@Alwaysasking I love your merman Niiski. Wish I had the pack so I could download him. Your pictures in Sulani are gorgeous. The looks Ian snd Lawrence give each other are too real for the game sometimes!Ian looks very saucy when he thinks about the waterfall. I love the shots on the swing. I was thinking it would be for children - can they use it too? All the couples look so sweet and tender. The look Alana gives Brock is something I have seen in game a lot! You made me laugh that they tested the hottub. Make sure Brock actually goes to bed! He loves to sleep in it, especially if Alana exhausts him. Wow - that shot of Lawrence and Ian in the hottub - it is so intimate - I have never caught sims right at that moment so it was good timing from you too.

I HATE moving house - and I would much rather be building a fake sims messy basement then packing a real one. I love that your husband tried to "distract" you from the basement.

Your 3 young spellcasters are very nice. Laney is a beautiful teen (I love her as an adult but she is gorgeous as a teen). Rose is sweet as ever, and when I first saw the male I thought maybe its Diego then convinced myself I was wrong but it was. He looks so cute much better than the bleached floral sim we see in game. I hope they enjoy the different types of magic. How did the woman fall off her broom? or was she a random NPC? I see other shoots of this but Gytha and Esme never have a problem.

@Gordy - woah I didn't even know you could explode - is she okay? I was really enjoying the story they seem a sweet family then - overcharged bang. AArgh oh no - just read your next update, will have to be careful with my spellcasters. At least one has learnt how to discharge. (And the high school sweetheart shot just made it all sadder). At least there is a big extended family.

@mika love the makeovers of the sages. Morgyn looks more powerful and intimidating somehow. The other two look awesome - are they on the gallery?

@sarabeth2984 I love your Griffin - he has such interesting adventures - I can see why you use him a lot. The mermaid story made me giggle - imagine being the only one in the family that didn't know. Wolfgang with magical powers is as terrifying as him being a vampire - its nice that Simeon is a role model for him though.

@morkovka is Simeon Bishop's father? sorry so many updates its hard to keep track LOL. Your 3 evil sims are magnificent. My favourite is the one with the gorgeous red eyes. And the circus ringmaster style dress is very evocative of modern fantasy novels - i can imagine her walking out of the pages of a Neil Gaiman novel.

@wolfnate love your Neville <3 I agree with smellincoffee he looks like the hot Neville from the last movies of the Potter series (hahha Trevor the glowfrog). And his curses! so far my sim has only had the curse of awkward embraces which sounds like the best one by far.

@ryttu3k I am enjoying the adventures of Jamie - he is such an original sim. Please don't let him explode.

@Simmelina1 love fancy dress Morgyn.

@Ellupelluellu so happy to see Nancy continues to have well deserved suffering. She is so nasty to all of my sims. I have never played played the Fures either - but Moira is always so maternal and kind towards my sims that Dominic is always off limits even to my maneater sims. The only sim who had anything to do with him was my 100 babies sim and Moira was already dead from old age. Dominic was a totally hot and ripped elder who had a lot of energy. He was very sweet to my sim.

@Firande I love seeing people's infected vampires. I love your vampire/ alien character and how he is using Strangerville to his advantage.

@TheLastStar welcome to the thread - we do like stories here - those of us wth lots to share / say often link to blogs or share large chunks in spoilers

@Doctor_Vikter I admire your modelling skills and your sims are terrifyingly good. How on eart did Grandma fall out of the sky? On the dog was a bonus though LOL

@Koteyka Its nice to hear from Steve's pont of view - we often hear Tony's and Peter's. I love how sweet he is trying to excuse evrything. I hope he can deal with the truth. Tony needs to tell him everything soon.

@OhMyHemsworth loving Morgyn and Babe - my spellcaster had twins too - maybe its a hidden spellcaster trait?

@March306 What aspiration is Karl working on? Is it a challenge? I seem to have missed a bit - with so many posts on this thread its not unusual. I know you mentioned that Summer was pregnant even though he hadn't finished his aspiration. Love the cake blowing out facial expression.

@daephene thanks for your comments - yes I think from the references and things there are a few of us of similar age. (I would love some more retro clothes for my sims to enjoy and explore). I know the feeling when everyone goes crazy with a new pack you dont have (finally I DO have a new one). but it makes the other stories stand out and you pay more attention

Just a few quick updates on Jessica and Bjorn:

Bjorn finally (finally, finally - that man is soooo lazy) made it to the top of the secret agent career. So they went out to the classy bar to celebrate. Jessica played darts to make Bjorn feel more comfortable (he hates the classy bar and prefers the one where his club meets.)

O5Cn10t.png?1

This is their gorgeous oldest son Edvin Ollie. He has been cursed with the old bug from the charmer trait for forever and nothing has fixed it. I went back through the forums and tried everything to repair him (that I have tried many times before) for one last time. Finally he is fixed!!! Hooray. He no longer is in deep depression from toddler sim sad buffs and doesn't have his energy train at high speed toddler pace. i can finally enjoy playing him as he really is. I also think he is my best looking child ever (or at least ties for the honour with Adam from the drifters).

9ZspImJ.png?1

Jessie came home from work (wearing the lovely moschino jacket in my favourite colour) - the family rushed over and all started autonomously dancing around her (go Bjorn go)
    aSoombe.png?1

What else could she do but join in..

YmbWsNc.png?1

Over her lifetime, Jessie has maxed piano, guitar and violin - she has written at least 10 songs. She writes for fun (she plays non stop if I leave her be autonomous) and not fame, however she finally got nominated for an award - she doesn't normally go as she is not that kind of sim but I thought why not. And she got an award......

Zh4rH5q.png?1

It was awkward because the host presenting the awards was the (much plastic surgeried) Clara. Their relationship is awkward a. because she stole Bjorn but B. they were next door neighbours right from the beginning, Clara kept on inviting her over as a friend, invited her into her club and then got flirty and hit on Jessie (Jess hadn't even met Bjorn at that stage). Jessie turned her down and Clara has been mean to her ever since.

YQFNTLv.png?1

Posing like she has always been an in demand celeb.
    EIkDzwY.png?1

Even old friends want her autograph.
    aNcJhN3.png?1

Bjorn is so proud of his wife.
    x5L09Hv.png?1

• mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    @Becka28 Morgyn is on the gallery under 'Morgyn Ember 2.0'. Ill try to upload the others later
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited September 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    You once asked if I have Romeo at gallery. I´ve put a human version of him up now (you need to include custom content at the search bar, but I checked twice and there shouldn´t be any cc on him). My gallery id is AgnesXX92

@sarabeth2984
    Do you happen to have a family tree of your sims, since I am starting to lose track of who is related to who and how :D Brain gymnastics aside, your story continues to have several interesting twists. Great work!

@Daephene
    Mark me impressed by the amount of thought you have been putting into naming your sims. I don´t have a centric theme, some are from books, movies or tv shows (I love fantasy), some are just names I like. Antoniette is the only example in my lack of centric theme - all of her kids have names that start with A. I am so happy that someone caught who Lucrecia Borgia is supposed to be:D

Back to Oasis Springs:
    Life continued the normal way, or as normal as it can be with bears, witches, vampires and who knows what else added to the mix. wHC05Om.png
    Aedion moved to San Myshuno to be with Nina, and because Oasis Springs is not a healthy place for a vampire with zero protection against sun.
    Adaline became a teenager HVdMg1b.png
    Aerion continued to be a bear o8uFpp7.png
    Aria became best friends with Jocelyn, her great- niece (Jocelyn´s biological mother Noelle is the daughter of Aria´s much older brother Antony) CxSnxbg.png
    Antoniette adopted a black cat named Ember, who might be evil wB43s2Y.png
    The only people she likes are Antoniette and Adaline LlhfNl4.png
    sxrg3fe.png
    she hates everyone else and attacks them every chance she gets 9ugocMq.png
    hbzEZhZ.png
    (Before Ember, I had no idea that pets can chase human sims. When I saw her literally chase Alexandre out of the house, I had to google it to be sure that it is a real feature, not something caused by mods. You learn new things every day)
    Alexandre was forced to put up with it, because Antoniette was pregnant and he hated upsetting her. Even if it means enduring having your wife s evil pet fall asleep on your breakfast WPQfJhf.png
    Another thing I discovered - two people can fix broken stuff at the same time zrbSVtg.png

Antoniette organized a large birthday party for Adaline, but she had another, secret reason to throw a large gathering - she wished to see her whole family together one last time.
    This pregnancy had been her most tolling, and it will be her last. As soon as the child is born, she would leave for Glimmerbrook, never to return. She had tried for so long to learn to love this simple life, but it was killing her slowly. This had always been Alexandre´s dream, not hers. What she wanted were freedom, magic and exitement, everything she had been robbed of. The children would remain with Alexandre - magical realm is no place for young and innocent (she would know, since she had spent most of her childhood there). Once they are old enough, they can come looking for her if they decide so.
    Happy birthday,Adaline! She aged into young adult as an unflirty, cat-loving bookworm cJlGTvv.png
    Antoniette told Alexandre that they can´t be together anymore, breaking his heart EeWhImc.png
    (I hated every moment of it, because I hate hurting my sims. But I had known since the moment I created her where Antoniette´s story would lead, so the choice was either divorce or killing off Alexandre. And I could not bring myself to robb their children and grandchildren of their extremely loving, devoted father and grandfather.)
    Soon afterwards, Antoniette gave birth to a little girl she named Antonia Xxq4ZXq.png
    Which meant that it was time for her to say farewell BGtsN7q.png
    nUVURvW.png
    1oITk9j.png
    Next stop, Glimmerbrook.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    @Becka28 - I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to reply. lol Life is so busy anymore. Yes, those lines were! And yes, same guy in my avatar. His name is Cobalt, for obvious reasons.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    This is not from gameplay, I haven't played at all lately... it's from a mod testing session
    GRIM SAVES EVERYONE!!
    5MlfLHP.png
    ZUQIaC9.png
    S8ujMWJ.png
    He's also the best firefighter in the game.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Ulrike strogly disagrees with my idea of NOT TOUCHING THE SAGES!!
    P2Ov3bZ.png
    Paz63mb.png
    GSPDLdG.png
    2zrzys2.png
    Anyway... Harvestfest!!
    vV9hRqN.png
    and I wanted to see what happens if I set the gnomes on fire...
    6muihOc.png
    nothing apart from the fact that Faba complains...
    SlVhDCi.png
    we managed to have a grand meal
    x0mP5J5.png
    Sigfried Frostborn finally showed up
    8YhfjyB.png
    and Simon is rocking the violin now...
    5Uu4mJv.png
    The gross joke is the secret weapon in every Much brother love arsenal apparently...
    PuXF2MB.png
    yep, Faba was there as usual...
    v3b9qGC.png
    then something really strange was going on in here... someone flirted with someone in front of someone else... I'm still... not sure of what was going on, the girl in yellow was angry, Morgyn was angry, and Ulrike showed up as the guilty one, but I looked at the relationships with show sims info, and Morgyn is the one who has a romantic bar of love interest with the other girl... still, Ulrike was the one guilty and embarrassed so she's the one who flirted with the other girl.. this is how I found out... she's Bisex too.... so that's why you like Morgyn so much?!
    NlFFtnJ.png

You sure about that wand?!
    nRnaI7S.png
    X6wKKj0.png
    yes... he was... very sure about it...
    M4EZ0DA.png

I had Ulrike talk about what happened with Morgyn...
    C1e203B.png
    and they were back flirting in no time...
    XPMUV0U.png
    you two are such a non conventional couple, i kinda like it...
    tOlUFsG.png
    il0p3Ti.png
    still, I don't know what to do about them, now... I don't think he's the kind of guy to give up his position as a sage to be with someone....
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    48755539243_8751abe163_c.jpg
    Alice & Eric just became adults.

48756045477_fd1a16a445_c.jpg
    Olivias good friend Elsa Bjergsen.

48755848086_86dfb92aba_c.jpg
    Family day at the beach. Olivia got a nice tan.

48756045227_e95d5a61fd_c.jpg
    She met Fredrik. They became friends and fell in love with each other.

48755848346_32777104e3_c.jpg
    This girl became very hillarius twice. Almost thought she would die of laughter.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,020 Member
    edited September 2019
    Dividing it into two stories for easier reading.

Part 1
    B3umspr.png
    Just a random pic of Ren and the kids, enjoying a day out at the wharf before school.

yDWMheb.png
    The restaurant has been going well. Former neighbors and fellow restaurateurs, Kai and Iona Stellar, decided to stop by while they were in town.

l21tDbg.png
    Since Kai was a good friend and Iona helped Bridget with the kids, Ren declares that their money is no good here. The meal is on him this time.

nYYn2xp.png
    Finn stops by the restaurant every day after school. The food isn't that great here, but the family has a private room upstairs.

5LEylTL.png
    He also got his own familiar. Meet Bale, the snub-nosed leaf bat. The boy'll be starting magic school in a couple of years, so it's best that he get acquainted with his friend early.

6pRS5dj.png
    Sometimes, after work, Ren will stop by the local graveyard and see Bridget. Admittedly, he doesn't go as often as he should; he has a day job, a restaurant, and two kids to deal with.

zNSe1Kp.png
    But the two of them still get to hang out, in a way.

Ren: "The kids are fine! Hazel's growing up to look a lot like you, you know? And Finn finally stopped getting detention every week. Moira got a new job, did I tell you that? And I started weightlifting to watch my health. I wish you could be here to see it all."

HcN01sx.png
    "You know, sometimes... I almost want to join you... But I don't ever want to leave the kids. But I know you didn't want to leave, either."

bhulm3y.png
    "It wasn't supposed to be like this, Bridget. You wanted to be the one who raised the kids, watch them grow. It kind of feels like- like I'm taking that away from you now."

80fZDFk.png
    Hazel aged up, inheriting most of her genes from her mother. At first I thought this was some genetic glitch, where the mom's genetics are the only one that sounds. Kind of like the mermaid genetic glitch from Island Living. But I don't think that's the case, because Reo's daughter inherited a lot of features from her father. I guess the Kinross genes are just that strong.

6JFLeZC.png
    The Spellmans keep portraits of the kids. The girl on the right is their cousin, Hallie Nimbus. Reo and Perdita had her about a year after Hazel was born, and two years after Finn was born.

KzpIOJz.png
    The grandparents are great with the grandkids, too. Both Rowan and Scarlett play video games with them after they finish their homework.

paPz66p.png
    The downside is that Granny is a professional video game player and doesn't go easy on them. She has no problem destroying a couple of kids in MySims Racing. Hallie stopped playing with her because she couldn't handle losing all the time.

Hj6jhfc.png
    Also, the house is haunted by the ghost of Rowan's old cat, Cat. Honestly, the kids just don't care; this is normal for them.

qt6URxQ.png
    The kids love Uncle Reo, too. But now that they're older and his brother is better, he needs to live his own life. He's moving to Windenberg to be closer to his own child.

OTqi5gR.png
    He started seeing Perdita again. They're not going to live together - he'll be renting a place while she and Hallie stay with her parents. But since they'll be in the same town, they'll be seeing a lot more of each other.

jP4USjm.png
    JQ5QrO4.png
    Time to say goodbye to the kids. Hazel hugs her uncle goodbye, while Finn excitedly tells Reo to come visit soon, with Hallie.

iX0Av3s.png
    Reo says goodbye to his room before he leaves. And once he leaves, it'll be converted into Finn's room.

IyU0yhO.png
    It's smaller than the room he shared with his sister, but it's a lot more personalized. His family even shelled out an expensive gaming system so Finn can feel more welcome.

Part 2
    IymIpr2.png
    Spooky Day is upon us, and the whole family's dressing up. Ren is an astronaut...

VUcuY9q.png
    While Scarlett is a space smuggler, and Rowan is a spaceship captain. They went for a space theme this year.

9fSR2e5.png
    Finn is a skeleton this time around. Hazel, meanwhile, is dressed up as Clare the Pirate Princess, the lead from her favorite direct-to-DVD movie, The Pirate Princess.

N9WD1lL.png
    They also did some pumpkin carving earlier in the morning. Uncle Reo stopped by before he left to help supervise.

DRVIqA4.png
    Since Spooky Day is on a Saturday, the kids don't have school. Unfortunately, their dad works until late, so he won't be able to take the kids out trick-or-treating. But luckily, the grandparents are here to spend the whole day with them.

gBPRQud.png
    While most of the family has gone out, a special guest appears on the lot.

xtVpP5R.png
    It's a huge shock for Ren, who runs out to confront the mysterious guest.

B7q9GcK.png
    They talk, and the figure has her voice. But it's when they hug, that Ren knows for sure that this is Bridget.

kmFsDZX.png
    They keep chatting while everyone arrives home with their candy. Unfortunately though, it was at this point that poor Scarlett's heart gave out.

cPt9qLp.png
    Scarlett apparently thought now was a good a time as any to die of old age. But she doesn't look upset with her demise. I guess she's just happy to have lived a good life.

R0nVs7E.png
    I wonder if the Grim Reaper is more busy on Spooky Day?

HzBQU0n.png
    Well, isn't this a fine how-do-you-do? Welcome home, Bridget. Enjoy more death.

xrnPwnt.png
    Yeah, this reunion is really messed up. I kind of hate it, but I also kind of love it.

TAva6Md.png
    Bridget's heartbroken. But don't worry, Finn's here to comfort her.

yqmkE94.png
    Bridget's in total shock, seeing how big her daughter has grown. She's even more shocked when her daughter says that she remembers her. She was about a year old when Bridget died, and several years have passed since then.

ah1gMKd.png
    The sun is coming up, which means there isn't much time left. Ren takes Bridget 'round the back to show her that they've been taking care of her garden for her. They only had to replace one plant, and that was because Finn accidentally set it on fire.

xtk2yZ5.png
    Ren: "I wish it could be like this forever. Don't forget to stop by more often, okay?"

t94kCp2.png
    Bridget: "I promise, I'll be around whenever you need my help."

sdH8Vuv.png
    With that, she vanishes

9NcTiDb.png
    And you know what? Ren is fine with that.

a1SiQnZ.png
    Losing two grandparents in one day is a pretty big shock. Luckily, Finn and Hazel still have two other grandparents. They'll be spending winter vacation with the Grandma and Grandpa Kinross in Windenberg.

11mWj8S.png
    Finn misses Scarlett and Rowan, but he doesn't let it show with Fleur. He wants her to be happy, which makes him happy.

D1PCi6I.png
    Hazel is quicker to show her tears, though. And (un)fortunately for her, Aunt Moira is always there to give her some well-meaning but questionable advice.

@AngeliqueAdelaide "Aerion continued to be a bear" is the best line. Sorry Ember. You're a fun cat to watch, but that line was the best part of the post.
    @Simmelina1 Gotta agree with you, Olivia is super cute.
    @SiliClone Loving your take on Ulrike. Tbh, I just might redesign her in my game to look like that.
    Post edited by Gordy on
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Becka28, thanks! He's my favourite :D

Jamie's spellcaster prowress continues to grow. He's reached virtuoso level and finished the Spellcaster aspiration, and is... currently stuck on the potions one because of a weird glitch that won't let him actually brew potions. Weird. Also, winning duels! Here he is defeating Bill Weasley:
    qjAs1we.png

And while she might be a magical familiar, Sage is still a cat and came down with a case of hotpaw :( Much pampering was required!
    YujexUQ.png
    mKWzlXQ.png

First day of summer in-game, and that means Summerfest! (A holiday I put in, traditions are eating ice cream, a party atmosphere, and swimming / playing in water.)

Of course, being Brindleton Bay, the first day of summer looked like this:
    B6V5vS0.png

Sulkily eating ice cream.
    2Lt4EWk.png

FATALITY
    qIS1tfs.png

The weather was better in Sulani. Time to swim and sunbathe!
    D5PuOWg.png
    H52tywV.png

Time to hit the bar! (With the cat, of course. What, you don't bring your cat to bars?)
    rUQgjGa.png

Socialising!
    Nalani and my plant boy Cedar. Girl in the blue shirt in the back is my mermaid Kailani.
    iy9b9WK.png
    Ryley and Robin from Subnautica (guy with the mohawk, girl with the ponytail), Kailani again, one of my vampires in the green shirt, Greg Universe at the end of the bar. Also, Leila Illes.
    H31taJw.png
    Ryley and Cedar again, and Paka'a Uha.
    CDar6cJ.png

All socialed out.
    wpBTEGM.png

AND THEN THERE'S A VOLCANIC ERUPTION.
    q5Wxsoa.png

Sage was displeased.
    2Ucj3wG.png

Definitely time to go crash.
    ozBK5If.png
    GWKjqbT.png

Next morning dawned with a heatwave, because summer. Jamie worked on his side gig as an archeology authenticator (good gig, he can do it in his jammies!)...
    BZtdE7D.png

...ate ice cream for breakfast...
    bYqaWus.png

...and hung out with the cat while ignoring all other social requests because it was too hot to do anything else and he almost overheated just working on that authenticating. Summer!
    Ca1tWN3.png

(I also redid the greenhouse! You can check it out here.)
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Summer vacation! Hanging out & having fun.

wNwLAhI.png

dFoK0ld.png

tqvpmDp.png

n0qDqKw.png

MTCXOGk.png

QmTI1s6.png

j0ed5JP.png

WVyaxvJ.png

yZodZJo.png

JrdJENV.png

QkvfYw2.png

vzllKoC.png

9tyFfqt.png

0nhFQo9.png

Meanwhile, Leo aged up to adult.

wAYwO4k.png

And Kira took up beekeeping.

ZrbPFvK.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited September 2019
    @Gordy that picture of Ren chatting with Bridgette tugs at the heart strings
    edited September 2019
    Hey everybody! Hope you all are having a good day!
    @BMSO
    -The CC on your sims is impressive!
    @Hillybeth
    -Looking forward to seeing your Cole Family adventures as witches! I love that picture of the archway too
    @becka28
    -Thank you for liking my Griffin! He’s a fun sim to play. He’s always getting into all kinds of trouble! I’m looking forward to Wolfgang leveling up in his spellcraftings skills!
    I absolutely adore your Bjorn. He and Jessica make such a cute couple! Bjorn always gets such a bad rap but he’s a sweetheart to the core lol!
    @deafsimmer
    -Oh no! They ran into Tirek’s trap! I can’t wait to see what happens!
    @angeliqueadelaide
    -Thank you for liking my story! I do need to put up their family tree lol! I just can’t figure out how to take a screenshot of it. They have a huge family. It doesn’t help that I like to play rotationally and can’t stick to just one household lol!
    Your Adaline aged into such a pretty teenager! I’m looking forward to seeing Antoinette’s new life in Glimmerbrook. Poor Alexandre however, at least he has his kids and grandkids to comfort him. Maybe he might find a new love in his life?
    @siliclone
    I LOL’d at Grim putting out all those fires! And I totally “ship” Ulrike and Morgyn.
    Loving your Siegrfrid Frostborn
    @simmelina1
    Your sim Olivia is absolutely beautiful!
    @gordy
    Poor Ren! He’s definitely missing Bridget. Their children are growing up beautiful!
    That was horrible Spooky Day! I’m glad Ren got to see Bridget’s ghost again but when Scarlett and Rowan passed. OMG!
    @ryttu3k
    Sage is such a cute cat and I’m loving Jamie’s house and greenhouse!
    @ldmarko-
    The summer fun photos were gorgeous! Leo aged up into a handsome adult:)
    @Becka28 Karl's aspiration is Master Actor or Major Actor I don't remember but it's the acting aspiration. I actually never really fully played the Get Famous content until now. I'm so behind everybody is playing RoM and I'm still exploring Get Famous.

I still haven't played or purchased RoM and Island Living. I will probably buy RoM very soon since it's $20. I've already started Christmas shopping in real life. I know it's weird but it helps spread out the Christmas expenses instead of dropping something like $500 or more in one month. Anyway the point is I may buy myself Island Living as a Christmas present to myself very soon but not right now.
    5DG72Tj.gif
    Hey y’all!

Here’s my latest story. So I’ve been playing all the premades as EA had intended. Its been a lot of fun, I’ve either been recreating them from older versions of the Sims games or downloading the recreations from the Gallery.
    According to EA, the Goths are founders of Willow Creek town and the richest family living there. They supposedly have a reputation for being kind of creepy. However, despite their mansion being decorated in black and red, they seem to be a fairly normal family. So I gave the house and the family a creepier vibe.

WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE GOTHS THAT MAKE THEM SO GOTH?

The Goths had a reputation in Willow Creek for a being a little strange. There were a lot of rumors spreading around about the family. Meet Susan Sto-Helit
    yn03Eij.png
    She had been working for them for the past year as a live-in nanny to their children.
    JFPVumu.png
    Susan could now see why they hired her. She fit right in with the family. Unfortunately.
    Susan was the granddaughter of Death (Susan and Death are characters from the Discworld Series by Terry Pratchett). He adopted her mother. After her parents died young, he took custody of her. She was visiting his new home tonite
    DnsTxAC.png
    Even though he was a walking skeleton who departed spirits from the mortal coil, he was a wonderful grandfather and she loved him.
    mkmyJ5b.png
    “TELL ME SUSAN, HOW HAS WORK BEEN? TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE GOTH FAMILY.” Death asks in a booming voice
    1rfwxkf.png

Susan dives right in:
    The Goth Mansion was known to be HUGE and sprawling
    9sBxKvu.png
    The backyard came with a hedge maze, several garden areas, and even the old family graveyard. (It needs more trees)
    XuSuwe7.png
    The inside was like a maze. The house is basically divided into 2 separate wings. Bella and Mortimer live on the left wing of the house. Mortimer’s parents Gunther and Cornelia Goth along with his spinster aunt Angela Crumplebottom lived on the right side. They whole place is decorated in either that Princess Cordelia furniture style or Vintage Glamour Furniture. I also have Omiscan Artifacts hanging everywhere
    First Floor
    13Z3ftB.png
    Second floor
    0cvuKGd.png
    The Goth children, Cassandra and Alexander live on the top floor with their nanny Susan StoHelit
    Hazt6YB.png
    And here’s the basement. I’m sure you see where this is headed
    zYBv2jJ.png

The family itself is unique
    Cornelia Goth is matriarch to the present Goth Clan.
    I4LRFOn.png
    Born Cornelia Crumplebottom, she married Gunther Goth, heir to the massive Goth estate, after high school. Gunther still works as an investor. He’s a little dull but she loves him to death.
    iUZQa5v.png
    Gunther and Cornelia had one son Mortimer.
    Gunther talks to Mortimer
    u5SoAHA.png

I’ve already introduced Cornelia recently. She is very good friends with one of my main sims, Agnes MacMuruch. To recap Cornelia recently retired from her novel writing career. She traveled the world writing books on archeology and history. She became very well known for it. She met Agnes a few years ago while doing a book signing at Agnes’ college. The two clicked instantly. Agnes was double-majoring in criminal science and archeology. Cornelia funds Agnes’ trips to Selvadorada for her archeological digs.
    Cornelia talks to her friend Agnes
    MuCAyXz.png

Cornelia and Gunther live on one side of the mansion along with Cornelia’s twin sister Angela Crumplebottom
    5gM0Ksq.png
    vf2D6bE.png
    They have a secret known to only to a very few. Cornelia and Angela are descended from a long line of powerful witches. There were rumors all over town however.
    2JrNLPD.png
    t4Eb10y.png
    Angela Crumplebottom can be a nightmare to live with. She’s snobby, unflirty, and mean. She has no qualms about beating someone up for flirting in public.
    Angela insults her sister Cornelia
    nqxpMKl.png
    “How dare you insult me! I outrank you!”
    GHG3jba.png
    “Why don’t you spend a few hours as a cactus.” (I lol’d at that one)
    liwGhct.png
    Cornelia’s son Mortimer is a spellcaster but never showed any interest in the Craft. His daughter Cassandra however…
    Their coven is complete! Cornelia and Angela spend time training young teen Cassandra
    a8NUHv4.png

Mortimer Goth and his family live on the other side of the mansion. He has had a successful career working as a newspaper editor
    Quwhsuw.png
    He married Bella Goth, who is an aspiring actress.
    Xz6STDV.png
    She has made some recent progress.
    RhWyKt7.png
    She had put her acting career on hold to raise their two kids Cassandra and Alexander. Although how she managed to survive that long we’ll never know. Bella is not known for her housekeeping abilities.
    “Bella NO!!!!”
    qqsOTu1.png?1
    AkeJeul.png
    FBg8Jei.png
    Susan has now taken over the cooking duties
    HhUbjYG.png
    Bella’s been able to focus now more on her career since they hired Susan as a nanny
    Susan tutors Cassandra on playing the piano
    llbnmPx.png
    And talks to Alexander
    Xi9JDNS.png

Bella has a strange secret not many know about
    Bella practices her acting skills
    THptai7.png
    Where’s her reflection!?
    8IKRsFP.png
    Well Bella’s good friend Griffin had asked if she wanted to become a vampire.
    She apparently said yes
    H7Tp5jo.png
    cmw612e.png
    And now she’s a vampire
    IWupzdx.png

WOW! Says Death to Susan. THEY ARE A VERY STRANGE FAMILY.
    BuhWE23.png
    Yes, as weird as they are however, they are also a very loving family too.
    xxqBRry.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top