Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    @MelsieYT I love the little “It’s Twins! Oh S**t” sign :D That’s exactly how I’d feel if I had twins IRL. Looking after twins or even triplets in The Sims is a lot easier than it is in reality. I don’t have children, but I’m not naïve.
    @Koteyka I love how Rhi still calls Ianto “eebie” <3

I never really use premades. I prefer creating my families from scratch. I also create romantic interests for my Sims when the time is right, as with Hiroshi and Max for the Foster twins and Martin for Joanna. That way I can ensure they have stuff in common, and I know how old they are, my couples don’t tend to have huge age gaps. There was one instance in Sims 3 where I had one of my family’s children fall in love with a premade, but that was years ago.
  • Options
    revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    Willow Sin's wedding went off without a hitch. Well, mostly. Her mother didn't attend, which, as far as Willow was concerned, was a plus because her mother creeped everyone out anyway but! Her siblings hadn't tried to kill each other so there was that.

3sAJLiH.png

There was also another little thing, a consequence of apocalyptic fame she took in stride. Her stan, a lonely young man named Manuel Rowland, had somehow made his way on to the caterer's list.

FMXkldF.png

Messere had had to remove him from their premises before, she would definitely have words about the catering company's background checks or evident lack thereof.

uu0S5Dt.png

dxJFzmW.png

But sad obsessives weren't going to ruin her day. Once, as a child, a stranger under a flickering street light had told her that she couldn't have it all. For some reason those words had gotten stuck in her head. She decided that she would define herself against them. Willow liked to think of her life as a monument to how you could.

&PHgr;
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Started over with one tiny change; Lesley and Agathe are roommates from the start. It's just easier for me.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Grim Jr: "Dad, what are you doing down here in your underwear?"
    Grim Sr: "What are YOU doing down here in your underwear?"
    Two very important questions for sure.
    orMUOuy.png
    Grim Sr: "Oh yeah, making your sister her birthday cake."
    6oRVxZx.png
    And then Alvetta aged up.
    1u1Jwdz.png
    TV: "The Grim Reaper is, CAPTAIN SIGMA!!!! Rated R."
    Grim: "Another Captain Sigma reboot starring my dad? Is it me or are things getting a little too wacky here?"
    ut0bzKb.png
    Grim: "And that's the straw. This house is just too wacky and out of the ordinary for me. Come on Darth Vader, let's get our own place!"
    O4zS7dz.png
    And so Grim Reaper Jr wanting a more normal life moved into a brand new bachelor pad with an Elderly Sith Lord whom he conquered an entire galaxy with.
    aFUtiee.png
    Darth Vader: "Huh, nice place here."
    Grim: "Yeah, my dad says that my Ancestors lived here before."
    Darth Vader: "Wow, your ancestors were really all over the place huh?"
    Grim: "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm related to 80% of the people in this country in one way or another."
    5UQ7hbp.png
    Oh boy, they live right next door to where The Massacre happened. Time to explain The Massacre to Darth Vader.
    Hoq3uMS.png
    Darth Vader: "At least we live next to this nice park district. Just hope they aren't doing anything crazy tonight."
    Nt5kiI1.png
    Darth Vader: "Ah fiddle sticks."
    f1IEgM8.png
    One outfit change later.
    Grim: "Like my new outfit?"
    Darth Vader: "You look silly."
    Grim: "Well unfortunately that Batuu pack didn't come with cool Sith Robes, this is the best we're going to get."
    nqMeBtM.png
    Well since it's also Love Day, Grim decided to invite that Sabrina chick to the spice festival since all his other girlfriends got married.
    ugZpbLQ.png
    You wanna get as many girlfriends as Grim? Of course you do, you wimp! Now here's his first tip, stay as far away from your date as humanly possible.
    QO9poyb.png
    Turns out the curry was just too spicy for Grim.
    VqmdyJR.png
    Grim: "Fire Breathing? If I could find a way to weaponize this I can easily crush my enemies."
    h0GtHHd.png
    Darth Vader: "Fire Breathing? No way am I missing out on this!"
    4Ps94kx.png
    Grim: "Hey buddy, back away from my bae. She's mine."
    Man: "Dude, you were like 50 feet away from her. How was I supposed to know you were even together?"
    6VRpwCy.png
    And so they sucked face.
    Man: "Get a room!"
    Grim: "We might!"
    ZNy9aOG.png
    Grim: "Well anyways since I'm like 30 now and I'm still single (technically), Wanna be my girlfriend and move in?"
    bbTMLdA.png
    Sabrina: "Sure thing! Just hope my husband will be okay with it."
    jaUVtQw.png
    Grim: "...........................................................................................................Husband?"
    gXWLS48.png
    Here's his second tip, get yourself a girl who'll do this. Third tip, don't get a girl who's already married. These tips are conflicting yes, but Grim knows a thing or two about conflict!
    mzXizlY.png
    Sabrina: "Hope your house has enough room for my Piano."
    Grim: "We could make room."
    sOC6ngu.png
    Sabrina: "Also hope there's enough room for my daughter, Casey."
    ZBOMjKt.png
    Darth Vader: "How the hell did you get in my house?"
    ZFo6TcK.png
    Sabrina: "And my oldest daughter, Hunter."
    Grim: "Wait, how old are you again?"
    Sabrina: "Don't worry about it."
    FV6hqBL.png
    Well with Sabrina's daughters moving in, Vader is stuck sleeping in this kid's bed. No nice bedroom for you.
    sFvVbJG.png
    Meanwhile, Grim got some good loving that night. Grim Reaper, the master of moving too fast.
    bXrbfqb.png
    Grim: "Wait, when did I get a six pack?"
    iJmBLCx.png
    Vader: "Make ME sleep in the kid's room will ya?"
    SJU6G97.png
    So turns out Sabrina's maxed out the Piano skill and is a level 10 musician. Thank Zeus, thought Grim was actually going to have to get a real job for a second.
    zrqLtYM.png
    Grim: "Wow, got a girlfriend who can really jazz up the place. Really picked a good one that's for sure."
    Un1mzbq.png
    Also decided to decorate the place with.....decorations.
    G7E9nkY.png
    Casey: "Uncle Vader, what do those banners mean?"
    Darth Vader: "Conquest."
    iLi7fO7.png
    Oh AND she maxed the guitar skill. Is there anything she isn't great at?
    cdFY4Bn.png
    Darth Vader: "Now allow me to show you the tactics I used to beat the Rebels on Hoth.....Wait, where's the giant AT-AT pieces?"
    5jCb2mV.png
    Meanwhile there was an angry pounding at the door.
    Grim: "Oh hi, welcome to my house you just broke the door down to."
    gWwQ5QN.png
    Sabrina: "Heads up Grim, that's my Ex-Husband. He's a real hothead."
    0wilNmQ.png
    Ex-Husband: "That's right, and I'm ready to throw down bro!"
    gXU5QFT.png
    Grim: "Hey don't you point at me, I hate it when people point at me so I'll point at you now!"
    t7o7XBA.png
    Ex-Husband: "Oh you don't like being pointed at then I'll point at you some more!"
    0dD2XT1.png
    Oh and that's when he got physical and shoved Grim.
    HDtx5va.png
    Grim: "You did NOT just shove a Sith Lord!"
    bIrzWeF.png
    Grim: "Luckily I can fight you in ways that you can't!"
    NRSrrrX.png
    Grim: "Sometimes it's just fun to be the bad guy."
    R2fLA8U.png
    Uh oh, time for a real fight to break out.
    tHDkiT5.png
    aoRNxOn.png
    Sabrina: "Isn't it romantic? I have men fighting over me!"
    bK7xVDZ.png
    Ex-Husband: "My arm doesn't bend that way! My arm doesn't bend that way!"
    Snap
    MYkVKP6.png
    Ex-Husband: "AH NOW IT DOES!"
    Sabrina: "On second thought, it stops being romantic when limbs start getting broken."
    iQKparG.png
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    Another short update...

---

YzzDOGE.png

On Sunday, May was forced to work overtime on short notice. her boss called to get her on a last minute flight to Del Sol Valley to get coverage on the Starlight Accolades awards show, one of the most prestigious award shows in the field of acting, among other fields. It's no Peace Prize, but it's something much more publicized, at least, and on any other day May would love to rub elbows with the high-flying...but NOT on her day off!

'Why, oh why, couldn't it have been Fashion Week instead? I could be gazing at the most gorgeous pieces in all of France and Italy for the next year, but nooo, I'm relegated to covering an award show that's full of hot air. This is the work for a two-bit pap from a sleazy rag of a tabloid magazine, not a writer for the most premier fashion magazine on this side of the ocean! And what did the boss mean when she said that I'll be 'surprised' anyway?'

K2pZIFD.png

She was singing a different tune though, the moment she heard her name. They were awarding her for the screenplay she wrote, a piece she wrote in her spare time out of boredom and practice for writing. Her publisher for "Mademoiselle in Biarritz" apparently snagged an exclusive movie production contract for her, and sure she didn't get the payment or see a lick of money from whatever backdoor deal that was, but hey, any publicity is good publicity. She could just take them to court later.

Right now, it was time to bask in the praises of these people, as the producer of an award-winning book and film.

EatlhUS.png

It didn't go well with her audience, who were much more famous celebrities and veterans of the silver screen. Some were talking and whispering over their shoulders. They were displeased that an upstart had stolen the award from one of them. May didn't notice though, or rather, she didn't care. It just meant she was finally getting the recognition she deserved, even if it wasn't directly related to fashion. Her calling was still as an editrix-in-chief or ccouturiere though, so this movie producer and writer gig was just a one-time thing as far as she could tell, but she's certainly not going to tell them that, and who knows, she might make a foray into this once in a while to boost her fame.

fiqq1Hz.png
    ty3TpVa.png

That didn't make her immune from blowing out hot air of her own though while blowing kisses to the crowd. "Thank you, thank you everyone. I would like to thank my inspirations, Miss Anna Simtour and Mademoiselle, who have always directed women on what and how they should wear while also keeping out the riff-raff, like fur-hating activists who obviously don't have a life, or tree-hugging vegans who have too much time on their hands, or grunge-loving punks who will never get a job. I would also like to thank my mother and father, wherever they are now, but I wish they had a button nose and wider eyes to pass onto me instead of what I have now. Most of all, I would like to thank me, because without me, there would still be weirdos wearing eyeball rings and carrying clay all around. There still are, but they're getting to be a lot less thanks to yours truly. Without me, Starlight Boulevard would be walking with fashion victims and fashion criminals, thank you, thank you!"

yi6Ss3e.png

Those who didn't win the award though, were very displeased. May never paid them any mind as she left for a flight back home.

kqBVQHk.png

Uh-oh.

--

Don't you just love to hate her, folks? :#
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,323 Member
    Teens, knitting and life

rduxpiG.png
    wmtFw4u.png

Debate and showcase yours here, if You like ....
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/982009/teens-from-bad-to-terrible-showcase-yours-here
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    @Svineprutter I've had that face from a teen before! :D Also, which language is your game in? I like how the word for happy is "glad"!

New profile photo! I might see if I can get a screenshot with all the kids in it. I have no idea how posing works, it looks kinda complicated to me :D
  • Options
    heyrobertoheyroberto Posts: 47 Member
    CTlUt8w.jpeg
    qu3inQI.jpg
    QqaxAA8.jpeg

Pool day! Nothing better to enjoy the day with your lovely human boyfriend hahahaha.

5zUb897.jpg

• Options
    Now Peter can consider himself a *real* Virtuoso... he’s in a great position to teach the kids magic when they’re old enough!

6ZQkKIm.jpg

Funnily enough, Caroline is about halfway to Master (the level before Virtuoso) and doesn’t know anywhere near as many spells as Peter does. I’m guessing it’s because she uses Scruberoo and Repairio a lot :D
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    edited October 2020
    Digital Devil Saga: Given that of the original six members of the household have, only two are left (I married off the others). So I decided to get Argilla and Heat together.
    10-02-20-4-00-00-PM.png

To make up for the emptiness for a building that was made for 6 people so I enacted my "adopt a monster/mystic" program and threw in Jinafire Long (Monster High) to live with them. She's now dating Yu from Persona 4.
    10-02-20-3-20-03-PM.png

I decided to name Heat and Argilla's son, Atlus, after the company that created DDS and the Persona series.
    10-02-20-9-49-43-PM.png
  • Options
    When a redhead spends too long in the sun...

gYA8Dkz.jpg
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    New build! This replaces the bar in Ohan'ali Beach, just a nice chill hangout zone. Gallery, full tour.

21Kb7Bi.png
    nPwgJQI.png
    345kySt.png

Slowly working on that group apartment! I've finished two bedrooms, for Cass and Knox. Under the spoilers!
    Cass's room. She's a Music Lover, both playing and listening. Hence a lot of vinyls! As a spellcaster, she focuses on alchemy.
    ifp3jkh.png
    0iZJBta.png
    HUJBfLE.png

Knox's room - a lot of plants, of course, and I figured he'd enjoy yoga and surfing?
    fScIMoX.png
    URSoKya.png

Finally, Tomax practices good public safety... if not good fashion.
    UWnoyWL.png

@DeafSimmer yeah, Cassandra is extremely pretty! I didn't change her features, just gave her a darker skin tone to match her earlier appearances.

@Svineprutter thank you!

@Koteyka god O started out so bad and then... yeah definitely cried over 2.13. And yeah, sorry, non-Torchwood fans XD Oh jeez, bringing in L? Time for trauma. And yeah, true... understanding versus isolation is always tricky to handle.

Ianto, crusher of hopes and dreams! (And ooh that reminds me I need to find a Halloween costume for Luca on Simsta XD) Dinosaur works too, and hee, the Spider-man one! And Totoro!! Oh my goodness Rhi clinging to Liliana's leg XD I love how Ianto is still a toddler himself but still tries to wrangle the others XD Aww, Thor being able to talk openly about his background is really nice. Loki!! Oh my god are those cherub versions of Aziraphale and Crowley? XD Oh boy, Ianto, what are you planning?

@Metior_Ice all good! A lot of it is extrapolation based on pretty simple stuff - Johnny's in-game description, their traits, and Nancy and Jacques' careers (the Landgraabs are a legacy family, but they're so different in TS3 that I mostly ignore it). It's basically just taking a little hint of a story and expanding on it!

@sunblond Miranda's new place is pretty cool! Not my style either, but if that's what makes her happy, then that's cool. Yeah, Tucker and Darsh hosting friends and family does sound like it'd be good for them! Oh my, yeah, maybe not appropriate wedding attire - you don't want to show up the bride!

And I really enjoy writing AUs, so really, the Sims is no different ;D

@DoodlyDoofus Grim Sr's pyjamas are a look. You know, I feel Vader knows all about massacres XD Wow, Sabrina sure is enthusiastic! Yeah I don't think Vader was expecting sudden Cozy Domesticity XD Oh my, angry ex-husband. It'd be a shame if he was to cross paths with two Sith Lords, one of whom is the son of the Grim Reaper...
  • Options
    revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    edited October 2020
    For today's vibes:

https://youtu.be/tv_JN9Tzy1g

After he confirmed what Willow told him, that Emelio was part of a shrine to Simta Muerte in Eve's bedroom, Eli felt there was really only one thing he could do.

It involved fire.

B94I1qe.png

Eve had just wrapped up the week's lecture plans when seemingly every surface in her house erupted into flames. Even the air seemed suddenly hostile. Being a vampire this sudden a set of conditions really did not go over well at all and she fled.

From the heart of the flames stepped Eli.

uQRH1Iq.png

Whatever Eve might make of this this wasn't actually an attempt at murder. Well, not that much of an attempt at murder. Maybe a tiny attempt at murder but mostly, it was a rescue mission. With his sister out of the way he snatched up Emilio's urn and transportalated away. The raging inferno he had summoned to cover his tracks had some unforeseen casualties though.

ipZYon1.png

For his part, after his resurrection Emilio didn't appreciate being the damsel in distress so to reassert his masculinity he took back up vampire hunting. But not of Eve, there was a distinct difference between bravery and just being dumb. Instead he did some further research and learned that Eve had sired two other vampires in her unlife, the first, Erwin Pries, proved immensely elusive always vanishing right before Emilio showed up. But the second? Akira Kibo was Eve's lover, someone she cared enough about to keep around for the rest of eternity.

OtZZmBh.png

dfk3Xyk.png

Emilio figured tit-for-tat was warranted in this case. Despite Akira's scintillatingly brilliant paper bag disguise Emilio tracked him down and slew him.

2WlOXVW.png

PS:

That fire really got out of hand. Usually when I inferniate something the fire stays relatively localized but it just went iiiinnnsaaannneee this time for some reason. After it killed the one fireman I had to chillio it to get it to stop cuz it was burning for like almost a full sim day.

Also, this is how Akira randomized his dark form:

PLYUNS6.png

An entire choice.

Never change, Sims.

EDIT:

There's an app called Fotosketcher that I sometimes use to juzz up my screenshots, haven't found settings that work well for Sims 4 yet but.

zbjlEmX.png

gSsYAoH.jpg
    Post edited by revgrv on
    &PHgr;
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    @Metior_Ice all good! A lot of it is extrapolation based on pretty simple stuff - Johnny's in-game description, their traits, and Nancy and Jacques' careers (the Landgraabs are a legacy family, but they're so different in TS3 that I mostly ignore it). It's basically just taking a little hint of a story and expanding on it!

Well, I’m curious at the very least.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    @Lucy_Henley Instant Lobster. ;)

...Nothing much happening here... Thanks to having two sims in the household I could stop Sharing and Caring from being enacted and brute-force Eco-Friendly Appliances thru instead.
    In three weeks (when all four policies has been put in place that I want, I will send them off to Uni.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited October 2020
    Max

Coming-to-Talk-to-Veronica-About-Stolen-Money.png
    It had been a while since Max had seen Veronica last but today he was trading the wintery Windenburg for the sunny, tropical Del Sol Valley where Veronica was still living on top of the highest cliff. It was time to find out more about how Veronica exactly acquired the stolen money. Max was the one who dashed out the jobs in his gang but the stakes were never quite this high. Overall, the gang had been pretty mild so far.

Greeting-with-Hug.png
    Veronica opened the door almost immediately after Max rang the doorbell and they greeted each other with a hug. They could be cautiously labeled ‘friends’ now. It’s hard to say with a person like Max. No one could ever be quite sure what he was thinking.

Asking-About-Incident-with-Stolen-Money.png
    Veronica suspected why Max was here and she had been slowly preparing herself for this conversation. They sat down on the couch together and Max, not being one for small talk, dove straight into the apparent topic.

Enthusing-About-Thrill-of-the-Steal-Kleptomaniac.png
    Veronica softly admitted the adrenaline rush she felt when she discovered the huge amount of money she took. The plan had never been to take a safe from someone’s home. Safes were mostly off-limits because people would notice the theft sooner than when you just took some jewelry or money lying around the house. It was a regular night, Veronica and Forrest were breaking into and robbing from houses when Veronica’s eye fell on a safe in someone’s home office. Forrest ended up helping her carry it out. Veronica confessed she had been naïve. She obviously knew there was money in there, but these weren’t mansions they were robbing. Never in a million years she would have thought a huge sum of money would be in there.

Apologizing-for-the-Hassle.png
    She ended up apologizing for the hassle and the problems she caused. She knew she should have come to Max sooner and not spend the money on a huge house to cover it up. Max would have handled the situation much more maturely and professionally. Veronica dealt with it on instinct and it blew up in her face.

Expressing-Admiration-for-Great-Steal.png
    To Veronica’s surprise, Max didn’t yell at her or get angry at all. He expressed his admiration for the great steal and how he was proud of her. She was the last person he expected to get involved in such a big heist, and it might have been somewhat of an accident, Max still admired her for doing it.

Shows-Max-the-Tourists-That-Keep-Showing-Up.png
    Veronica took the compliment quietly, not sure what to say about it. She felt conflicted about the glee she felt when she found out about the money but also the guilt lingering around. Someone was missing a wad of cash. She didn’t have much time to think about it because these tourists would keep showing up outside of her house. She had no idea why, but it seemed like the house was a stop on a tourist tour. It made Veronica feel paranoid and especially with the huge windows in her house, she felt spied upon. She made these feelings apparent to Max.

Max-Will-Teach-Them-a-Lesson.png
    Max knew what to do in this situation. He told her to stay put and he would go out and deal with the situation.

Insulting-Tourists.png
    And deal with it, he did. In true Max fashion, he walked right up to the tourists and started insulting and mocking them. At first, they engaged with him but they didn’t want this troublemaker to ruin their vacation either. The decision to leave and go somewhere else was quickly made when Max wouldn’t go back inside and leave them alone.

Funny-Impression-of-Tourists.png
    After the tourists were tiny dots in the distance, Veronica dared approach. She felt weird about walking in and out of the house too often. She didn’t really want people to associate her with this huge mansion and remember what she looked like, in case things went south. Normally she wouldn’t have approved of Max’s methods but they seemed to be effective. And because he was doing this for her and to appease her feelings, Veronica was grateful. They ended up laughing and doing impressions of the hurt tourists.
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited October 2020
    I'm behind on comments again, but I'll catch up. :) I'm really enjoying everyone's posts.

@Lyrie I like how they brought cupcakes and toddler books for the children when they visited. Is Wayne the lazy one? He's bigger than the toddlers, so maybe that's how he got to the cupcakes so quickly as Rainbow was being polite? Angel and Maria seem to have done quite well for themselves. Their house is nice.

It was sweet to see the Stones' together for Harvestfest. I wonder if Juli pregnant or a glutton…
    Wow! I am loving Deli’s realistic pic! She does look so soft and sweet, I love her face shape and lips and nose and eye shape!
    Thanks so much!

@Metior_Ice Thanks for explaining your setup for your legacy. I hope the twins are careful growing up - that chemistry set is a fire trap and it's already gone up in flames once. I have several of your posts to catch up on, so I'm catching up and enjoying it.

@Alwaysasking Love how you walk through the daily life of Max and Dash. The "little" things show how much progress Max is making.
    Good to see that homework can be fun for him too. The kids' reaction to the bridge is cute. I guess they really did have too much fun chatting.

Dash's influence seems to be reforming Max as Max even loads the dishwasher, washes dishes, and sets the table for others. The child sim in my game now wandered off while leaving her plate on the table… But it's slightly cute that Max is a rage quitter and has areas where he can still improve.

At any rate, sorry for mixing up Lawrence and Ian. :\

I think your realistic Thorne came out incredibly well, very handsome. I see what you mean about him being a little pale, but it's still a super close resemblance.

I hope that Don's Thorne in-game gets some help though. It's interesting to me that his daughter doesn't know what happened with her mother and Don--it makes sense that she wouldn't know, because she's young and it's complicated, but I wonder if that would change her perspective on things at all or if she's curious as to why her mother and Don aren't together even though they had her.
    And yeah, see? Dyna’s grades suffered from those glitches. That would be the part I would try to fix by cheating. lol Because it’s not their fault, you know?
    Unfortunately, I do not think that there's an easy way to cheat specific grades for a term, but we can cheat the relevant skills and overall degree.
    Do you plan to have Dysis marry Rashad? I’m asking because I want to see a wedding! Lol! Not trying to uncover plot twists. ;)
    I hope they get married. I'm so behind in my posts, but they're not married in my game. Still, there was a wedding and there's a mini-spoiler not related to that wedding below the cut.
    After staying up late to bake this cake, Adelise is storing it in the refrigerator for something …
    JfqOBDo.jpg
    EDIT: Okay, things changed since I posted the above spoiler. o:)>:) So if you want a 100% actual spoiler click below. If not, please skip.
    098pAbp.jpg
    The photo is just the game (and post-processing the image). I didn't use any poses, mods or anything weird here.

What is the meaning of the New Year’s bows? Lol, I am very American too, and I don’t know :P  It’s a beautiful setting! And did you make that pose? Or are you learning to put your Sims into premade ones? I’ve heard it’s very complicated.
    Thanks. I'm American too. :) I just don't live there now and I've spent years living outside of the country. Kids say that the point of bowing is to get money from older relatives :P, but it's a way to greet elders and wish them a new year full of good luck. The red envelopes in the game are for money, but not all countries use them. I think they're mainly a Chinese thing. Regardless, $10,000 is an extravagant amount to give to children and teenagers.

I don't think Asher gave the toddlers any money. Technically, Rex isn't too little, but when he's older, he can get money out of Asher.

I haven't made any poses/animations yet. I don't intend to make any either because they take a lot of time and effort, so I'm just thankful to the creators who share theirs. I've always used premade ones for in-game photos.
    Only 11 vampires in your whole game? So, it doesn’t seem like there’s much chance for the Fier vampires to be able to marry other vampires. That makes it much harder for them, knowing that their significant other will age and die no matter what.
    I remember that Asher is pretty vehement about not having many vampires around. He might be over doing it though! Yikes.
    Yes, so vampires make up less than 1.5% of the population. There's really almost no chance for Deli to meet another vampire and she doesn't really have the personality of someone who would want to turn others, so her options are limited. Maybe.

Asher is extremely charismatic and he's fine with kids. He doesn't have any undead aura and he normally leaves others with a great first impression. Most of the time, it's only after they hang around for a while that things get awkward and that's probably because of his personality and not because he's a vampire.

The family tree shows great-grandchildren, but I don't think they know him as that in game. I'm not sure, but even the family tree gives up after great-grandchildren and lists every subsequent generation as "descendants."
    “Real” Asher looks super cool! It did come out very well! Very close to his Sim. He’s so young looking though! Like wow! He could pass for 16, easily. Crazy stuff!
    Thanks again. Haha, but 16?! Oops. I was going for 30. I thought he looked anywhere from 25 to 35. So maybe Darius looks 12 here. :neutral: I mean for him to look like a real 17-21 year old and not a 30 year old playing a teenager :lol:

@sarahbeth2984 I'm glad to see Melusine again and I enjoyed learning more about all of Joanna's older relatives, especially her dad. What a great (and productive) vacation they had.

Maribelle's painting of the beach turned out very nicely. Do you have plans to hang it somewhere?

I also love how Maribelle and Harry foster sims.

@sunblond I hope Omar is able to develop a deep relationship with Izzy. It'd be nice for him to experience having a daughter as well and she seems sweet and outgoing.

@Koteyka Your sims turned out wonderful with Artbreeder. The toddlers are too adorable.

I love Morgan's question about crushes. It's perfectly sweet and complicated, but poor Kristian.

Coffee is a unique first word. I'm still so invested in seeing how Ianto progresses as a toddler and child since he seems to not completely lose his mind in accordance with his theory about how newborns grow. He thinks in such a unique way I wonder how he'll cope with the others around him as he grows even though he seems to do relatively well with his sister.

@BlueSeaWaves This was such a sweet update for Owen and Sylvia. Things seem at least kind of stable between them now. I hope that continues and that Owen gets a job soon. I won't blame Sylvia if she moves on from him, though.

---
    Fier Legacy - Finally some backstory :)
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler

INTRO
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 16. The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and is having a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built that may cost more than one million simoleons. When it's complete, he intends to move and raise the next generation of his children there. But there's no rush as he's immortal.

PAST POSTS
    1. Fier Legacy Introduction
    2. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    3. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    4. Night on the Town
    5. Day of Fier P1
    6. Day of Fier P2
    7. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    8. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    9. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    10. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    11. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    12. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    13. Merry Winterfest
    14. Ambitious Dysis
    15. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    16. Relaxation? Before University
    17. New Year's Eve
    18. Sulani Bonfire
    19. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    20. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    21. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    22. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    23. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    24. Saying Goodbye P1
    25. Saying Goodbye P2
    26. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    27. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Deli)
    28. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    29. A Productive Day
    30. A Day for Love P1 (Dysis)
    31. A Day for Love P2 (Delmarya)
    32. Asher's Advice and Planning a Date
    33. Only the Ice Cream Was Pure Perfection? (Deli)
    34. Debating Firsts (Darius)
    35. Limited Romance at the Romance Festival (Deli)
    36. Happy Lunar New Year P1 (Delmarya)
    37. Happy Lunar New Year P2 (Asher)

The day after the Fiers returned to Sunali, following their celebration of the Lunar New Year in Windenburg, Dysis' boyfriend Rashad came to see her because he liked to see her every day (and was at least slightly clingy). The couple joined a post-workout Darius for a light late night salad.

The darkness, caused by Asher's energy-saving conservationist policies, didn't bother them as everyone had grown use to the mandated energy cuts by now.
    de3Jiys.jpg

Aster, the eldest Fier sibling who'd moved out ages ago, also came by. She was sitting with Deli, who was doing her university coursework, as always, when Rashad came to greet them. He was polite, asking about their recent trip to Windenburg and complimenting Dysis. He told a few jokes as well.
    x4A32c0.jpg

Deli tried to converse politely with him, but she never stopped studying and seemed to be on the verge of tears the entire time. She was honestly relieved when he returned inside.
    wOgbzD7.jpg

Unfortunately, Deli still had a massive crush on Rashad. Remember? She'd seen him first; she'd liked him first.

Also, since she had no love life to speak of and had recently been scolded by multiple people for being weird or antisocial, she didn't care to hear Rashad gushing about his girlfriend even if she was happy (in some way) about him adoring her sister.

Aster tried to cheer her up. "Our lives are long. There's no need to rush or force things. You have so much time to experience that kind of love. Don't worry about him."
    HOhpANF.jpg

Deli wasn't convinced. As a vampire, she was immortal and thus had time, but vampires were rare, so she doubted there would ever be anyone like her that she could share that long, long time with and as humans didn't seem attracted to her, her prospects there didn't seem great either.

Still, she was finally curious enough to ask Aster about her own experiences.
    HJiH4zf.jpg

Aster: I had a "slow" start. I'm the oldest, but our brothers who I'd grown up with, were all well-established in their adult lives with spouses and children by the time I started my first serious relationship—that relationship was an absolute disaster.

I dated a man, K. Vatore. When we first started getting serious, I was the happiest I'd ever been. Things were going well with our father... I had experienced wild success in my journalism career. I was given the title "Scribe of History," the highest accolade a journalist could receive, and I was engaged to K.

But, while working on an article, I discovered massive corruption in the industry, generally, and my own organization, specifically. I couldn't let it go, so I exposed it, which I still think was right, but the backlash got me blacklisted and ended my entire career in journalism.

I'd been writing since I was a child, and that job had been my dream job, so even though my reputation soared and I became a famous do-gooder, I was devastated as I'd lost my job.

Before I could sort out what to do next, I discovered that K. had been cheating on me and that he'd married someone else during our engagement.

Deli was sympathetic, but Aster was doing well now. Aster had been or at least seemed to have been doing very well since Deli was born and in ways that Deli couldn't relate to, so Deli was a bit rough in her response.

Deli: But, later, you met a fellow vampire and married him. There aren't any vampires for me to marry.
    COHJfdP.jpg

Aster: Caleb wasn't a vampire when I met him.

Deli didn't know what to think. Excuse me, but what?! Caleb wasn't a vampire? Wasn't it common knowledge that Caleb and his sister Lilith were vampires from the beginning, when Deli's father had moved here?
    mmpKMtx.jpg

Aster: Caleb had gotten into a fight with our father and lost, so he was turned mortal. When I realized what Dad had done, I was embarrassed. I tried to avoid Caleb, but I kept running into him everywhere. He didn't hold that I was related to our father against me. In fact, he seemed worried for me. I guess he thought Dad was abusing me and/or encouraging me to be violent.

There were problems, but, actually, Dad had never acted maliciously towards me. Caleb was shocked to learn that I'd been reared on plasma fruit instead of human plasma and probably thought our father would suddenly change.

It's true that I was naive at the time. My career had been ruined because I'd gotten involved with a corrupt organization unknowingly. With our father, I didn't know much about what he did outside our home. For the most part, he seemed to go to work and come back normally.

At any rate, Caleb and I became close. When I learned that K. had married and divorced Caleb before K. met me, we became even closer as we'd both fallen for and been cheated on by the same horrible person.

Long story short—I turned him back. Naive and raised on plasma fruit or not, I'd been studying vampire history since I could read. I was a Grand Master by then and I turned him back.
    yLF2qcX.jpg

Deli: And Dad?

Aster: He apologized and accepted Caleb.

Deli's mind was blown.

Unfortunately, she also didn't feel consoled at all. Aster had had it rough and Deli was sure that there was a lot that she didn't understand or know. Many of these things were probably awful things that had happened to Aster that Aster didn't say and maybe some of them were even their father's fault, but now, it felt like her sister was extremely favored by him.

Deli couldn't imagine turning a human. Even more than that, she couldn't imagine her father accepting it. Maybe he let Caleb go because Caleb had been a vampire previously, but apparently when Aster broke rules their father just rolled over and did nothing. Why?
    aAGLwya.jpg

Deli's other vampire siblings, Barin and Calanthe, hadn't turned their human spouses. Both had passed away. What was worse was that Barin became a widower when one of his children was only a toddler.

It just seemed like what happened for Aster and what even happened for Dysis could never happen for Deli.

Adelise, who had not been eavesdropping, but who had heard something of the conversation and noticed her daughter's mood, asked if she were okay.
    x6Zkgni.jpg
    Deli said that she was fine and that she was going to take some ocean samples for work before the sun rose. She just wanted to get out.

These aren't very realistic, but I thought Aster's turned out pretty. Aster and Darius, courtesy of Artbreeder/Photoshop.
    Aster
    3pWX2JV.jpg

Darius
    jQ38qzV.jpg
    Post edited by haneul on
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    OK, so this week I finally moved someone into Evergreen Harbor!
    And that someone would be Billie Jang and her teen boys.
    okieu3g.png

Reminder of the background: Billie was married to Erick, and they have twin sons, Esau and Jacob. Erick had an affair with Brytani Cho that resulted in a daughter, Noelle. When Billie found out she divorced him and got together with... Brytani Cho. Billie has custody of the now teenage boys, because Erick now has custody of toddler Noelle.

This week, Billie and Brytani Cho broke up in the middle of the night. Basically Brytani brought up her fear of commitment and Billie got upset.
    FaYTPto.png

So Brytani said she should move out then, so she did. Relatively drama free. But there were teenagers, so when they came home to the new house they brought the drama. Or melodrama, perhaps.
    MCSdNTF.png
    weiYY4k.png

I moved them into the little house by the railroad station, but it was too small. So I just enlarged it to one side (love that option) so I could fit a bathroom between the kitchen and the stairs, and then turned the enlarged upstairs bathroom into a second bedroom for the boys. Other than beds for the boys and a tv they haven't bought much new furniture or decorated yet.

I cheated the neighborhood to industrial so Jacob can have a challenge when he grows up and becomes environmentally conscious. And I cheated in the modern architecture NAP, so now the neighborhood has a gradually improving paint job but the sky is still green.
    w42U2yt.png

I have to play with NPC voting for NAPs off, due to voting not being rotational friendly. So all voting in their storyline is going to have to be for story purposes only unless they tweak that in further updates.

Here's some highlights of their week under the spoiler.
    First off, the boys had mood swings every day after school. Both on the first day, and one of them each day afterwards. It makes sense, given they're still dealing with their parents' divorce and then a week later they had to move again when their mother broke up with the girlfriend they were just getting to know. But it gets annoying after a bit gameplay wise so I did a lot of traveling with the other members of the household while they calmed down.

Billie thought maybe a new hobby would help, so on her day off she built them some garden planters. And they both did try it out.
    AOg75QF.png
    QCe4Z3m.png
    CHCOrZI.png

Esau got more into gardening than Jacob did, and started getting interested in food in general. Here he's reading a book on baking while Jacob journals.
    nHGsNg1.png

Jacob's mind was more on romance. He went to a gathering of the After School Book Club and met someone new, Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis.
    XLnfN3g.png
    She seemed to like him right away, maybe because he was being nice to his young cousins.

See how she looked at him while they were exchanging numbers?
    jctveRd.png

After that, he was in a good mood.
    kzuHqGY.png

Later that week he took her on a date to a coffee house. I was worried that it wasn't going well when he started reciting the urban legend.
    hqVvnOQ.png

She seemed to appreciate his storytelling style in the end, though.
    5KuOajG.png

Awkward to be stared at by a random stranger while your date is blowing kisses at you.
    jL7EyNQ.png

So they moved, and he got a hug.
    g9vNSEF.png

He decided to be brave and take the next step.
    MjNDzSc.png
    The date only got a bronze score but the relationship was definitely progressing.

A day or so later he invited her over. And his father happened to be stopping by, and seemed to be very happy for him.
    Sge996U.png

This is not a statement on what just happened, the air is just that bad. It was hilarious right after the kiss though.
    a5qqaoL.png

They went inside for some cuddling.
    hsT3eWY.png

They're so cute.
    lXAAFTN.png

Billie came home right after Olivia agreed to be his girlfriend. She seemed less enthused than Erick had been.
    eLCACRu.png

Meanwhile Esau's love life did not go so well. There was a boy they brought home after school one day that he kind of liked. But between his mood swing and the other boy's boredom upon arrival, nothing happened. So Esau asked him to join the After School Games club and met up with him there on another day.
    M4YxNaR.png

They played video games and talked, and I believe some compliments were exchanged but not phone numbers. And he did not accept the invitation to a date afterwards. This all may have something to do with why Esau is more excited about gardening and harvestables than Jacob is.

They discovered the community space and Esau got excited about the possibilities. He worked hard to convince Jacob that they should vote for a maker space, so he could learn to fizz juice, or maybe it could have a cupcake machine for him to bake with. He could really do something in that space.
    RSx7SVy.png

Jacob let out a very enthusiastic "whoo!" and went to go vote, and this face in response...
    JuA1jdK.png
    No need to get that excited, bro, just vote!

Jacob voted. And then texted about it. This buy has his phone out everywhere, including on the toilet.
    sQQGx95.png

The "Night on the Town" random holiday popped up so they went out to a place in Windenberg called Persephone's. They all really like the music.
    RN1NoIQ.png

We'll just ignore Billie's childhood best friend/sister of her ex-husband gushing over Billie's ex-girlfriend in the background, shall we?
    L7oqNYT.png
    I would question why Cordelia fangirls over the celebrity with the worst reputation in the game, but her son and husband are the only sims in this save with reputations worse than Brytani's, so clearly that's her thing.

I tried to get Billie some attention from a cute bartender and a really cute firefighter (she set herself on fire twice this week, she met some firefighters), but they couldn't connect enough in the time they had. I did get her into a new hobby though...
    9axOOCl.png
    That's not her favorite part. But she's already into painting and woodworking, so upcycling seems a natural thing for her. And the best place to find things to revamp is in the dumpster. I had her do this in the mornings before her shower.

And then... all the bad luck in love started getting to Billie at the end of the week, and her ex kept showing up to visit the kids, so she handed him a rose and things kind of happened.
    4ataTjB.png
    YjHd4Os.png

And in the middle of that Brytani knocked on the door.
    inhSEt7.png

So which of her exes did Billie settle for that night?
    vvolTqW.png

That would be this guy.
    n3kVf3Q.png

But though they repaired their relationship enough to woohoo, he wasn't allowed to sleep in the bed and spent the night on the couch.
    RvFoz2Q.png

We'll just say Noelle was having a sleepover with Grandpa Khaled and Grandma Mila.
    I did not plan that at all I was just tired of her social and fun always being low and both exes just kind of showed up. We'll see what happens when I play Erick next.

I hope to get another comment post up before the end of the weekend. Happy simming to all!
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited October 2020
    @haneul I’m glad that you are enjoying the story. Your story so far has been interesting, but I admit that I sometimes have different stories blur together, especially if they have the same sims.

So, I apologize if I miss any details or don’t have anything to say. I awesome a lot of stories.

@AlwaysAsking and @RedDestiny92

I’m looking at you Thorne and Don. If one of the stories didn’t end with a shark attack I would be more confused.
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

-Well, the boys wasted no time in taking full advantage of the fact that Josie gets home from work at 5PM, so they can get more time with their girlfriends. The minute Josie gets home, girls are knocking on the front door, sigh. She’s taking it well, she says it gives her a chance to get to know the boys a bit better, and their girlfriends, plus Izzy loves having company, especially older girls that pay attention to her.
    Today, both Chantel and Christine were over, plus Izzy brought Carlos Monte**gro home from school with her, they’re friends now, I guess, he’s in that Kids Club with her. They’re too little to be doing the boyfriend-girlfriend thing, at that age it’s just playmates, right? I sure hope so. As much as I hate the boys and their girlfriend drama, Izzy dating boys puts the fear of the gods in me, just saying.
    Kaden went to “The Bluffs” in Windenburg with a bunch of teens from the bowling club. I remember when I was around his age doing that myself. Wow, was it really that long ago? Then when he got home, I found out it wasn’t a bunch of teens, that just him, Christine and Austin showed up. He told me not to worry, that they felt bad that none of the other teens showed up and that Austin was stuck being the third wheel, so him and Christine made it a point to include him in their conversations an all. Why am I still uneasy about it then?

uaL8d6B.jpg
    Josie meets Carlos.

B8w9KXv.jpg
    Austin leaves before Kaden and Christine.

hX1VMkN.jpg
    Taking advantage of their new step-mom’s work schedule.

-After the kids went to school and Josie went to work today, Connie came over to the house, I was surprised, she knows Josie’s work schedule like the back of her hand and all. I invited her in and, then when I started to tell her that no one was home but me, well, she said that’s why she came. Then she told me she wanted to talk to me, to get to know me a little better, now that I was part of her family. She explained, that between the kids and Josie’s ex, that we hadn’t ever had a chance for just the two of us to talk. So we did, Connie told me a few stories about Josie growing up, nothing too embarrassing, they were mostly funny or were stories about her that pointed to her becoming an artist. I think Connie had picked them specifically, I don’t blame her, she wanted me to know about the woman I had married a bit and put her in a favorable light, I would have done the same. I told her about myself too, about Becca and our life together as well as stuff about myself growing up. I threw in a couple of the ones that didn’t make me out to be a saint too. I figured she wanted to get to know the real me, not an idealized version. The thing is, we did have a nice talk, I found out some things about my new wife that I didn’t know before and I think I got to know Connie a bit better as well. Hopefully, she feels like she has a better idea of who I am now too.

JvpQans.jpg
    Connie and Omar get to know each other better.

-Chantel and her sister Ella are twins, I had no idea, to be honest, but when the graduation announcement came, well, I asked Samyr and he confirmed it. That’s one more thing he has in common with Chantel, I guess, being a fraternal twin. I kind of expected a break-up, to be honest, what with Chantel starting college, but she and Ella are just going to community college and still living at home, so it’s not like she’s going away to school. She’ll still be in the neighborhood and all. And her and Samyr will get to see each other almost as much as before, so…
    Honestly, I was kind of hoping for a break-up. I know, but the thing is she’s older, and yes, I know, I’m married to a woman that is almost a decade younger than me which makes me a total hypocrite, but you do get used to that being a parent, OK. I just think Samyr should play the field a bit, and yes, I hear myself, the guy that married the first woman he dated after his wife died. Still, well, Chantel is a nice girl and all and she treats Samyr good, so I should be content, but I’m not.-

-Uncle Kyle and Salim have been doing a lot of visiting and they’ve been inviting all the family over to their apartment. It’s got a huge kitchen and dining table, so they can have family over and Uncle Kyle can really cook up a storm. Everyone but me lives in the city too, so it’s easy for them to do it. We kind of miss out on it being out here in the ‘burbs and all, I guess. But I can’t complain, Uncle Kyle and Salim both visit a lot, way more than they did before they both retired and all. It does make me feel kind of bad that I don’t get to the city to see them more, I really should try.-

oo0I6AA.jpg
    Entertaining family in the apartment.

-I’m throwing Josie a birthday party, it’s a big one, this birthday I mean, and I pulled out all the stops too. I hired Darsh to do the food and I got Aunt Dina to be bartender and Uncle Hector to play the keyboard. I was not sure if I could talk everyone into doing it and all, but they jumped at the chance, when I heard what they were charging, well, I was shocked, it was way too cheap. I told all of them that I wanted to pay just like everyone else, but Darsh said I got a friend rate, end of discussion. Then both Aunt Dina and Uncle Hector said they were both too rusty to charge me full price these days. It was pointless to argue. Anyway, I had a staff made up of the best for her birthday. I also made it a point to invite Josie’s boss Matteo Hamilton, she really likes him and I had yet to meet him myself. He’s a very handsome and distinguished looking older man, he sure looks like a guy that you would buy a painting from. Josie had told me he was a widower and he and his wife never had any children, and he’s been really good to her and Izzy since she started working for him. He actually gave Josie a great wedding present, he changed her work schedule, so that both of us have Thursdays off together, so we have the house all to ourselves all day once the kids go off to school, if you get my meaning.
    It started off kind of segregated, Lenny and Connie sat in the living room with Izzy and my family all congregated in the dining room, close to the food, like always. I was a bit worried, but later on, well, when Darsh started bringing out the food, everyone started eating and then there was the bar in the living room where Uncle Hector was playing and everyone started to mingle. All in all, I think it went over pretty well, Josie sure seemed happy, at least.-

8WOx1eM.jpg
    Josie’s family gather in the Living Room.

9gQfHP5.jpg
    While the Benali clan are close to the food.

8jLx84a.jpg
    Happy Birthday Josie!

-That Than is something else, that’s all I can say. He and Elliana showed up tonight to tell us that they are expecting. And get this, they, meaning Than and Elliana made a bet with Bobby and Shanna, on who could have a baby first. The very idea, like it’s some kind of game or something, jeez. I will never understand my brother, that man baffles me sometimes. So, the thing is, he was almost as thrilled that they were beating Bobby and Shanna as he was that they were having a baby, if you ask me. What a character, later on I was venting at Josie and she kind of laughed at me. Oh, Honey, she said, you were young once too, and you didn’t do crazy stuff? Well, maybe, I said, me and Becca did elope without telling our families, I guess, in hindsight that was pretty out there. Boy were they upset with us. Besides, Josie continued, maybe they just needed some incentive, you know, a way to get themselves motivated to actually take the plunge, it’s a big step, and making it a bet, well, it was probably just them pushing themselves into it. Maybe, I though, it is kind of scary, I guess, actually pulling the trigger on starting a family and all, not that I’d know, mind you.-

crwu1RL.jpg
    Making a little wager.

hAJnKZy.jpg
    Elliana tells Than they are expecting.

kVsRDu7.jpg
    Bobby and Shanna are the first to know.

N3WhvxB.jpg
    Then Omar’s family is next to get the news.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    edited October 2020
    It's time for the apartments. I do three Sim-days unless someone gets pregnant and then I play until the pregnancy is done before I move to another family (I want to name the kids).

DeNile (Monster High): I want to thank Jaybird the Nerd for her beautiful takes on various anime, cartoon, etc. characters.
    10-03-20-11-44-10-AM.png

This is where I learned that it's hard for mean Sims to maintain friends, let alone get laid (like Nefera). Her attempts to date a guy kept falling apart and her constant mischief ended up with a fight between her and Robert Freeman (The Boondocks) and getting her butt kicked.
    10-03-20-11-35-13-AM.png

Even though she's a snob, Cleo has fared better and has even befriended Gregory House (House).
    10-03-20-12-11-03-PM.png

And is dating Akira (Persona 5). One thing that is interesting is that despite how mean she can be to her sister at times, Nefera still was upset when Cleo was being bullied at school. (I used Kawaiistacie's Slice of Life mod.)
  • Options
    heyrobertoheyroberto Posts: 47 Member
    k0bJ87Y.jpg
    waCca6f.jpg

There's always time for dancing!
    5zUb897.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top