Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited March 2020
    @purplexbutterfly What a beautiful wedding. I enjoyed all of the pictures. Lexi's wedding outfit is lovely, especially the tiara. Can't believe she's even nice enough to sign some autographs? during her wedding. Also, thanks for the comments on my build. I'm sure you can build as well as me because your family home looks super nice. The pool on the roof is a great touch. How were they able to save up 250k so quickly?

@Nushnushganay The second image in Chapter 29 doesn't display for me. :( After Chapter 30, I feel a bit sad or maybe just disappointed. To be clear, I'm not disappointed in the story or the writing (I enjoy both very much), but the character himself. Why not just behave rationally for a few days? It feels like such a waste and Edvard was genuinely provoking him. I think what appealed to me about Talon was that he was pathetic as a villain. He had potential, but he was too reckless and childish to meet it. That made him less threatening and almost endearing (like a toddler cursing at you) and then, of course, his final words about Morgan. What a disaster.

Now, I'm looking forward to seeing how Morgan and Caleb's relationship progresses and if Morgan becomes/ends up being a witch. I'm still not fond of Vlad and hope Morgan doesn't fall for his politeness either. Before he realized more about her identity, he was more than willing to let Talon do whatever to her if Caleb didn't want her.

Also, thanks so much for your comments on my build. I'm sure that my vampire Asher wishes he could live in Versailles, but he's not a king and will have to settle for something much less grand than a French palace. I'm just glad you can see the French influence. I honestly never thought of putting builds on the gallery, so I don't have anything up now. But I will consider it in the future. This one has a ton of CC. :(

@ccarrig_95 I'm sorry to hear about your nephew. I hope he recovers quickly. Both names are nice, but I prefer Lennox because Maddox reminds me of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

@RedDestiny92 It sounds like Darrel has reasons to feel insecure, especially if she's only with him because she's not sure she can get Morgyn. It's sad to see Morgyn and Tonya both pining over each other.

@ryttu3k How kind of Morgyn to pay them a visit. His solution sounds decent. It's better than Johnny going behind Caleb's back and being turned. I'm not sure, but I think that I read in a comment you made somewhere that in your story there is no cure, right, so they don't have the possibility of learning about the Ultimate Vampire Cure?

@Becka28 Thanks for your comments on the build. Unfortunately, I'm using lots of CC. The counters are from Felixandre and Harrie's free "Kichen" stuff pack.

@Daravi I'm happy that you can post pictures now! I've been curious about your sims and it's nice to see how they actually look. I also love history, but would never want to live in the past. When I was a kid, I was fascinated by the early 1900s, but as I grew older, my history interests became much odder.

@AlwaysAsking Thanks again for such sweet comments on the build. I want to use minimal amounts of CC, but much of the EA stuff doesn't quite suit the vibe I'm going for, so I end up using a lot of CC (the octagonal room is almost all CC). It's funny because when I say gaudy, I imagine a child inviting his normal-ish friends over to his palatial home with gilded walls and being embarrassed because it's so over the top. In a museum or historical building it seems pretty and normal, but in someone's home, it's a little weird. Also, it's probably not as over the top as it should be because I personally dislike like that look >:) and I can't bring myself to use some of the super ostentatious Get Famous stuff. I don't have anything on the gallery yet. I never thought to upload things there. I will, though.

I don't use money cheats, and this palace is getting very expensive (600,000 simoleons and not halfway furnished), so the Fiers could experience some financial problems after moving in.

Fier Legacy Update
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler The five fourth generation Fier “children” were growing up. None were actually children anymore and many were interested in dating with marriage in mind.

Given that, they hosted a small get together with friends and a few single acquaintances at their second home. It was supposed to be casual and just hanging out, but some of the girls decided to dress up anyway.

Delmarya (Deli) had adopted the saying “third times a charm” as her motto because she was very interested in one of the men who’d shown up. First, there had been Landon, an absolute bust; second, Cabe, who was just a friend; and now, this was the third time. This was it.

This new guy wasn’t anything special, but that was the beauty of his appeal. He was cute in a boy-next-door sort of way and he seemed nice.

She approached him posthaste and introduced herself politely.
    U24dHNt.jpg
    His name was Rashad and he was a townie whose family was somehow acquainted with her father, Asher, but no one he knew could quite remember the exact connection (because Asher didn’t want them to…). Regardless, Rashad was interested in meeting people his age, so he decided to come.

Meanwhile, Dysis had also seen Rashad and was absolutely mesmerized by his charm. She laser focused on him and gave no one else even the smallest bit of her attention. She didn’t notice Deli at all. Deli hadn’t been there anyway, right?

Rarely lacking in confidence, Dysis’s approach was swift, direct and obviously flirty. Rashad was 100% into it.
    UXB8HAW.jpg
    Annoyed, Deli backed off. She like Rashad, but didn’t want to compete with her sister who hadn’t even noticed her. Fighting over boys was peak stupidity. Deli told herself that she wouldn’t even consider it. Let Dysis have him—well, maybe. It’d only been five minutes, but they seemed to be hitting it off. Dysis was the conventionally pretty one; Deli was … the vampire. As much as Deli wanted to be in a relationship, she wasn’t even sure if being in one with a normal human was the right thing to do. So forget it—she was leaving.
    yvpsmJz.jpg

Feeling both envious and annoyed at herself for feeling envious, Deli moved to get away from everyone. She didn’t even care to say hello to Cabe.

CxPQAVO.jpg
    But before she could leave the room, she was engulfed by a compulsion to revel in being a vampire right in front of her father. For the tiniest of moments, Deli considered that if she expended just the slightest bit of effort and became a properly strong vampire, she’d be able to control Rashad and every other normal person.
    OuDuVAi.jpg
    She might as well experience more of the benefits of her unique condition instead of all these bad things like not being able to enjoy the sun—or not. How could she lose control over a stranger? This was awful. Luckily, only Asher saw her.

Feeling a complete mess of emotions, Deli went outside to do the one thing that always put her mind at ease: homework. If she could count on anything, it was pathetically this. As a kid, she’d worked so hard to impress her father that studying well had become both a habit and a comfort.
    2f1VDDT.jpg
    Asher followed her out to see if she were okay because as much as 1) he wanted her to embrace being a vampire and 2) felt smug about her finally deciding to show off her powers, he recognized that such behavior was unusual. Now was his chance: if he hit the right tone and offered the right sort of advice, maybe showed her how to have some mischievous fun in an academic way that somehow appealed to her?, she'd be happier and more open to becoming a powerful vampire.

Before he could make things better or much worse, Calanthe, his second eldest daughter and another vampire, called, asking to meet Deli at a restaurant.
    Post edited by haneul on
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you. Johanna & Kadison will be children soon.

Share good news
    49446669021_707a7a2d2d_c.jpg
    Marcus & I started to plan Johanna & Kadison’s birthday party today.
    49446894247_eea6f036f1_c.jpg
    I baked a birthday cake.
    49446894217_f4dff538aa_c.jpg
    My little girls are growing up so fast.
    49446668866_11b4a185bf_c.jpg
    Met cousin Elsa Pizzazz Fletcher on the beach. She told me she is going to university soon.
    49446668786_1571d671a6_c.jpg
    Met my brother David Vera Benali at the playground. Nice to have someone to talk with while the girls play.
    49446893977_a4c131315a_c.jpg
    Uncle Jong Hyun Vera Goth joined our conversation. It was a long time since last time we met.
    49446668651_859f4173a5_c.jpg
    I decided to play together with Johanna.
    49446668606_1e8304b690_c.jpg
    Mum (Bella Vera Huntington) look forward to become a grandmother again. She felt the baby kick tonight.
    49446668556_9409363f83_c.jpg
    Some fun with my cousins Belinda Pizzazz Landgraab, Dara Pizzazz Felix & Elsa Pizzazz Fletcher. They are sisters.
    49446893712_4154e54b6b_c.jpg
    Baby sister Chloe Vera Barnes came to the bar to meet her unborn nephew or niece.
    49446191543_9d2dfa7fb8_c.jpg
    I know Chloe is not a baby anymore. She is a mother herself now. But she is still my baby sister.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    edited February 2020
    Plum and Dirk Dreamer Sold their house in Brindleton Bay (Her siblings and niece all moved into their old home) they along with their Two kids Dirk Jr and Arlissa moved to Sulani. Dirk Sr. Is in the last few days of his elder life so moving to Sulani was a good idea on his part he's spending a lot of time with both Dirk Jr and Arlissa before he passes away.
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Pretty Little Liars Legacy Samara + Cameron Generation 8

luVE0vH.png?1

Our cat Avocado died.

IsxoruK.png

Samara completed her Nerd Brain aspiration and Cameron completed his Tech Guru aspiration.

EDnv5Tu.png?1

We adopted a cat. He's a Maine 🐸🐸🐸🐸. His name is Aussie.

48SEzPY.png?1

Our cat Coco also died.

XVLhp9q.png?1

Sean's birthday.

oNYfkTC.png?1

He's a spare.

eqAndLB.png?1

Meredith's birthday. She is my heir.

Doj1fht.png?2

She aged up with this hair and I decided to keep it.

@AlwaysAsking Meredith is a teen now. So I'll start working on the party animal aspiration while she's still a teen.

In my Game Thrones Legacy one of the spouses was a cured Vlad from the Vampire pack. That's why the white skin and weird facial features are there.

I checked with MCCCC Eden is supposedly pregnant with TWO male babies. And yep Judith is her girlfriend.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited February 2020
    @haneul I wonder what's up with the image, then? Would like to know if anyone else has trouble loading any images.
    I feel ya on Talon...gah, he's SUCH a better character than that, I know! I hated to have to get rid of him, but there was no reasonable way to keep him and have anything hold together. It was really hard for me, too, but maybe I should have stated explicitly that he was thirsting to the point of parching AND was blind stinko on bar drinks (he did that autonomously! Never saw that happen before!) when he attacked Edvard, which he also did autonomously.

I'll send you a PM to explain some things so I don't have all kinds of spoilers.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    Literally happened just now, at B&G save...

Logic of Wolfgang Munch (he had the ponytail in this save, why I choose different hair for the Ted/Tessa-save)

4k62BtX.png

1) Deside to take the trash out.

2) Drop the bag to floor, right next to the can.

3) Complain loudly that someone has left trash there!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited February 2020
    It me! (Well, a close representation of me.) Traits are Cheerful, Clumsy (representing my Dyspraxia), and Music Lover. Name? Maluc Tsoc:
    02-24-20_10-27-59%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Karaoke
    So Chloe, Roddy, Benjamin and Shine went over to Planet Honey Pop for some karaoke. First up was Shine and Benjamin, singing a ballad:
    02-24-20_10-41-33%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then it was Chloe and Roddy, singing pop:
    02-24-20_10-44-45%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-24-20_10-46-09%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Then country:
    02-24-20_10-47-32%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Afterwards, Chloe sang Classic Beauty:
    02-24-20_10-51-05%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then she started composing a jazz piece....(which didn't sound like Jazz to be honest):
    02-24-20_11-02-57%25C2%25A0AM.png
    The group then went back home.
    Intermission in a spoiler
    Cowplant:
    02-24-20_11-15-54%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Bees:
    02-24-20_11-17-26%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Continuing the composeee...eh, doesn't work:
    02-24-20_11-49-10%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Zero Gravity Workout!
    02-24-20_11-50-33%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-24-20_11-50-36%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Coming down to earth!
    02-24-20_11-56-29%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-24-20_11-56-45%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And one happy Benjamin!
    02-24-20_11-56-50%25C2%25A0AM.png
    NOM!
    02-24-20_11-59-19%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Be Kind
    Chloe had the sudden urge to write lyrics...She chose a mournful lament...and had most of the family help her with lyrics:
    02-24-20_12-07-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin had to go to his bee box, though:
    02-24-20_12-17-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He also had to water his plants:
    02-24-20_12-19-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And do some weeding:
    02-24-20_12-20-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine had to take care of her plants, as well:
    02-24-20_12-26-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meanwhile, Chloe had almost finished composing the song:
    02-24-20_12-29-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The final words were 'be kind' and Chloe called it 'Be Kind' (It's called by another title, but considering recent news, it wouldn't be appropriate).
    02-24-20_12-30-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe started singing it:
    02-24-20_12-31-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-24-20_12-31-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Everyone was moved. Meanwhile, Shine had just fed her cowplant, and was now getting the post:
    02-24-20_12-34-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Berry Bliss dropped by:
    02-24-20_12-35-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Shine shaped her bonsai:
    02-24-20_12-43-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Chloe sent the lyrics via mail:
    02-24-20_12-44-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    and she then checked her social media page:
    02-24-20_12-47-02%25C2%25A0PM.png

I'm going to be focusing on Chloe for the next few updates.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! Catching up on the thread, startig from page 609. I will get to as many comments as possible :D
    @march306 -Congrats Samara on graduating and her new job! Her kids are gorgeous, especially Liam!
    @reddestiny92 -Yep! That was Thorne Bailey lol. Becky is definitely whipping him into shape, and she gave him a much needed makeover. I like what you have done with Wolfgang! He looks so cool. Tonya seems like a really cool mentor, I’m glad she took in Morgan. What happened between Morgan and Moira?
    @alwaysasking -I am almost done setting up all my vampire family clubs! I love that feature from Get Together. There must be 6 clubs at least lol! I usually don’t fill up the entire 8 slots for the club, maybe 4 or 5 max. Not all members of each household are vampires. I think all but 2 are actually friendly clubs. They do stuff like being friendly to everyone (and their ally clubs), cleaning, gardening, and repairing stuff when I have them meet on a public lot. I’m going to do another play through in the Forgotten Hollow neighborhood to have them interact together. There’s only 2 clubs that are evil and like to fight, Jacques Villareal and his witch girlfriend. Then Lacrimosa deMagpyr and her cronies (Mistresses of Mayhem). I think they may try and join forces but I am going to have them play against each other on the down low.
    I think I have like 5 or 6 “lone wolf” vampires running around my game. I say they are kind of “lone wolves.” They pretty much live on their own. A few are part of the vampire clubs but they are happy enough to stay from all the drama. They aren’t evil or malicious, they just want to fit in with the public, go to work, and raise their families.
    Jacques will definitely be a match for Griffin! They are the same level in powers. I did cheat them up, it takes forever to rank them up!! Griffin wants to take back Windenberg, and he’ll need some help. I dunno what’s going to happen with San Myshuno. I guess we’ll find out soon!
    Yep, all of Becky’s hard work with Thorne is working out well! His reputation was as bad as you can get and he’s almost to neutral (that’s pretty dang good actually). She sends him out volunteering all the time. I’m looking forward to Viv and Trey! I think they might go on an official date soon:)
    @nushnushganay -OMG! I love Mephisto Deathwalker. He looks so cool! I love the latest chapters! I don’t want to post spoilers for people! Can’t wait to see what Mephiso’s message entails.
    @hoverael -Ok that update seriously made me cringe for you. I hope you were able to recover everything!
    @daravi -Yay! That’s awesome. Looking forward to more posts!
    Congrats on making it as a full member! Dora is such a cool looking sim!
    Loving Villa and Karl. I’d love to hear more about them:)
    @haneul -Thanks for liking my alien family! I know, I was seriously hoping she’d meet Trey again too. I was so excited when I spotted him there! Definitely shipping the two together. Vivienne has been on her own for such a long time.
    You are right though, it sounds like Barin does have a lot to be sad about :(
    I like Cabe! Do I smell a potential romance between Deli and Cabe? Oh just saw the crash and burn pick up line lol. Well, maybe they could start off as good friends instead :) You never know what might happen!
    OK. That build is out of this world! You are so talented!!
    @vancanuckfan86 -It looks like the Lillard family have been busy! I’m glad they had a fun camping weekend despite all the rain!
    @purpleexbutterfly -Lexi and Ethan are too stinking cute. I love them! Congrats on their graduation! I am looking forward to their wedding!!
    Just saw the wedding pics, loving it!! Congratulations to their pregnancy too:)
    @kotekya -OMG Morgie is too cute!
    @ryttu3k -Morgyn looks fantastic! Thanks for enjoying my last post lol :)So many funny things happened, I really enjoyed that play through:)
    @angeliqueadealide -I was cracking up at poor Morgyn’s new single life! He’s having quite a few adventures lol!
    Poor Eva. Girl, use some protection! 6 kids!! That risky woohoo really can get you lol. Of course, my sims could talk, Griffin is about to bring home a little boy he accidently had a hand in creating lol!
    @chuchuexpress -Eva and Tyson Fay are some really cool looking sims! Are they of the magical persuasion? :)
    @ccargi_95 -I am praying for your nephew. I hope he is ok!
    @deafsimmer -OH something bad needs to happen to Xander! I hope Dylan can pull off a rescue!
    @ellupelluellu -OMG I love the idea of Inna and Ukupanipo! They are well suited for each other I think:) Uku is so underappreciated! I think a vamp and mermaid can make it work, my most loving couple, Harry and his mermaid wife Maribelle definitely don’t mind :)
    @becka28 -Thank you for liking my island resort!
    @darkangel1994 -Poor Jamie! Quadruplets?! They make for some adorable toddlers!

Ok, I think I got to the end of page 612. I’ll finish tomorrow. Anyway, here’s what happened in my game!
    Last time, Rocky Beauchamp was living with his older sister, Rosie Fotentot and her family. He thinks they are pretty cool. Anyway, summer is almost over and it's time for summer camp!
    uSXRGDT.png
    They were going to be staying at a log cabin in Granite Falls. Rocky loves the outdoors so he was looking forward to it!
    Susan Sto Helit-Ember (Morgyn’s wife) is a spellcaster and teacher. I decided she’d be a great candidate to organize this camping trip! UltUY5b.png
    Most of these teens I have made myself, so I am a bit partial to them:) I wanted them all to build up some skills, make friends and love interests, and work on their parenthood traits like responsibility.
    There were 7 teens that came (Gawd help me it was like herding cats lol) Johnny Smith (green kid), Ophelia Nigmos (girl in camo). They are Sims 2 premades I downloaded from the Gallery. The blond girl is Dina Caliente and Michael Bachelor’s daughter (I think her name is Janet). She is Bella Goth’s niece on her father’s side! She’s a sweet artsy gal that likes to read and write
    7tpz4I6.png
    That look Ophelia kept giving Johnny was a little suspicious. But they quickly succumbed to hormones. 1cHCXTz.png
    Their first kiss VDWRE4o.png
    And other things lol KxKb89s.png
    Rocky made great friends with Miles Feng (Victor and Lily’s only son). He’s a cool kid. He likes to wear red. They played basketball a lot Ysm8778.png
    The other teens in this group were the younger twins of Ted and Meredith Roswell, Aubrey and Dustin (the teens with black hair). Both are awesome kids.
    6bh0bD6.png
    I felt so sorry for Meredith, she had such a huge empty house and she was stuck with crazy Ted. They now have 5 kids. She and Ted are still happily married and very loving believe it or not! All their kids have the good trait like mom, my way of trolling Ted lol, who is evil, and all the goodie-two-shoes in the house drive him nuts lol.
    Aubrey turned out to be quite the little chef! XUNIQb4.png
    Her brother had the hots for Janet. igSrMMC.png
    He tried to impress her with his skills on the water slide.
    Not so much YkcAoW7.png
    Rocky has the hots for Janet too MmzPA9e.png
    And Aubrey, although he didn’t have luck with either 1UeZ98o.png
    Susan told some awesome ghost stories around the campfire! They roasted marshmellows rduXAio.png
    Unfortunately, the ghost stories triggered a haunting. The ghost kept breaking everything jUwn84T.png
    The weather was so nice and sunny with a light warm breeze the whole time.
    NOT!!!
    xmIUxW9.png
    Susan kept them busy by sending them out on volunteer excursions, doing their homework, and writing in their journals u6K9aR9.png
    They kept going outdoors to do it in the raging thunderstorms
    Teen sims are not bright
    gf1yrhZ.png
    Rocky had an epic slip in mud jcQgFIR.png
    Which was almost as epic as Dustin’s who managed to keep ahold of his umbrella lol!
    1PT7UpS.png
    Then they started getting hit by lightning
    cGszwxF.png
    Uj8Iq9a.png
    5O0d0AR.png
    Frankly it was getting ridiculous. After day 3, everyone was miserable and getting very homesick. And kept going outside to stand in the rain and get hit by lightning. I did not want to lose any sims to that, so I sent everyone home.
    Susan did not make a great camp organizer. She has the neat trait and according to her moodlets, she found camping gross because of the germs
    Result, the camping trip was a disaster lol!
    Well at least Johnny and Ophelia got some action.
    Till next time!

• Options
    @haneul @AlwaysAsking Both of you reported that the second image in Ch 29 did not load. I just went to see, didn't log in, just visited as a guest and had no problem, so I'm concerned now how to fix it if I can't see the problem. I linked to that chapter in this post to make it easy for you two to check. Would you just test it and let me know if it's still a problem? Thanks!

And haneul, I really am sorry to have disappointed, with Talon. Not sure if you got the too-long message explaining, but at the end of the day, I hated to do it. I share your feelings about that character. He deserved a better script! I want to finish that story without making it hopelessly winding and complicated as it already has been, but if I could finagle a way to...hmmm.. maybe...?!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited February 2020
    @RedDestiny92

Haha, yeah, the kitty was very cute but the dialogue with Morgan really struck me! I'm not sure why. And that's good that Darrel is not going to turn out like Thorne, because Thorne seems to be kind of a plum

And yes, I think I got my answers about your foreshadowing of "something happened"

At least I hope I did LOL. So Tonya is pregnant with Darrell's child, probably but Morgyn is pregnant with Tonya's child (I think). He has also been removed from his position as sage in the Magic Realm and seems to be quite upset about it. Not that I can blame him.

And Tonya does not know where Morgyn is, and has no idea that he is pregnant, even though he's still right there with Grace and Tomax.

I am not sure if I got the gist of what is going to happen to Morgyn eventually. But I certainly hope something will, you have a love triangle going that seems unfixable!

But at least Darrel is being cool. I love their non engagement agreement LMAO. And it's good that he's moved in with her, and that he has noticed she does not like to be alone. I don't know that I had picked up on that, and I don't know why that would be.

Anyway, as usual, I am looking forward to seeing what you can possibly do to rescue poor Morgyn

@Ellupelluellu

Tee hee hee

"Caleb with Eliza Pancakes for eternity????"

Please, say it ain't so!

No I want to know if Uku and Inna had any luck with their try for baby? Because I want to know what kind of baby it turns out to be!

And then! The update!

Seriously? He lost his machete 4 times? 4? How? Where do you casually leave a machete?

Their after honeymoon pictures are very cute. Wolfgang should be very proud that he can make a toddler go to sleep LOL.

And maybe Morgan has split off with Hugo now? Or is there still some question that Darling or Cassandra is going to be with one of them?

I really had to laugh when the dolphin ran away because Thorne came swimming up OMG

I am glad that Wolfgang beat up darling and it looks like Malcolm is happy about it also

Anyway, as much as I hate to see this save put on hiatus, I am dying to see the B&G save played again!!

@ryttu3k

I am flaking out on comments to you for a moment. My son is texting me that he needs some help, ugg. In the meantime, can you please message me the link thingy to your Instagram account? Thank you!!!

Editing to sat it’s my sick son texting from upstairs, lol

@Becka28

I feel bad that you have not been able to post anything from your own game. Is it because you are just trying to catch up first? Because we won't mind waiting if you just want to put something up LOL. It seems like you're pretty caught up anyway.

And thank you, although I wouldn't put those clothes on Ian I can admit that he does look good in some of them LMAO and yeah, that picture of Lawrence in his purple hoodie might be my favorite picture of him of all time.

I have to agree with you, Thorne’s plan with the baby probably sounds good in his head, but to anyone with sense it's crazy.

Mary-Alice is kind of in the gallery. She's in a group of women called, beautiful young women, I think, LOL and her name is Sarah Sanderson. But I am not positive if I made any changes beside the hair color when I turned her into Mary-Alice. So I am going to upload Mary-Alice herself when I am done with this section of the story.

I am not certain that I will get quite that layered into the past with Don at this time (like before the baby) but maybe that would be fun in the future! In the meantime, Mary-Alice has noticed something. That is going to be in the update coming out soon.

@Daravi

Congratulations on being a member! Now you can post pictures! yay!

The info about Dora and our fishing skill that came from having the micro home is very cool. The micro home looks very cool to me. It is sleek, and looks like something that she would pick

I am unfortunately, fairly old, as compared to the rest of the people on this thread, and I have no idea what Mass effect 1 is! I'm assuming it's a video game, but the word FemShep makes me laugh, because I can't even imagine what it means. It does sound like it will be a fun thing to play out, because it has its own complete backstory!

I absolutely love this picture of Karl and your sim on their date! They look very happy and the clothes you picked look good for the time period that you mentioned.

But I agree, I would not want to live in those times either, for many reasons LOL

@GalacticGal

Holy cow, that was quite an update. It looks like almost everything turned out very well. I'm glad they got Joey back in line and he ended up with an A for his GPA, that's pretty amazing.

The situation with Tamela is disturbing though. I definitely got the impression that she was about to break up with him when they were at that restaurant.

And then at the party things went really weird. Aaron and his fiancée got married in the middle of a graduation type celebration party! LMAO. It does explain why their mother was there.

But Erik looks like he has trouble on his hands. If your brother can't answer a simple question about whether or not he was spending time with your girlfriend, that doesn't sound like good news

@Simmerville

Cool, okay. That is too bad that you didn't get to play out all those generations. It seems like it would be pretty hard to do anyway But that is pretty cool that you created some of them so you could have paintings that are family heirlooms!

@Tomatplante

Oh holy cow, I have definitely not been using my tents well enough then LMAO. I guess they work like the painting easels. Although one time when my sim placed her painting easel it disappeared from sight. She could still paint on it, but it couldn't be seen LMAO, so she could not put it back in her inventory because I could not click on it.

@vancanuckfan86

LOL, of course there has to be a rational reason for him staring at a canvas for a week. Darn! I just thought it was pretty funny!

And, yeah, rotating through the university could be kind of interesting. But I don't know how you have aging set. I know some people have it set so that aging is only on in the played family. I would kind of think that would work if you took a group of three of them through without University and had them living on their own, they would be the only played family and the rest of the Sims would just be waiting for their turn.

@Simslover163

It looks like Alex has a new good buddy in Gunner. I love the face he's making when he's studying in the Commons. He looks very intent.

He is lucky he does not have any classes on Tuesdays, that's quite advantageous if he is a fan of geek con! Mila Munch is wearing a lovely Festival outfit! LOL

The invisible debate looks extremely exciting

I laughed at his gift for Mikey. I'm not sure if Mikey was super thrilled about it LOL. What degree is Mikey getting in order to become a style influencer? I still don't have University so I'm always wondering about these things.

@Nushnushganay

I will just put my comments in a spoiler LOL

Chapter 28 was the one where I had several questions. But I think couple were answered later on.

The main one is, why wouldn't Siobhan be the heir to Vlad? She has the same bloodline and she is older.

Also, was it the fact that she is part vampire or part witch that makes her blood special? I wasn't able to figure that part out.

I liked how Vlad explained about Caleb and Lilith and Miss Hell, and the way they were all "related" to each other. Specifically I liked that he admits he was impressed with Lilith and the research she done and her fearless determination to protect her brother.

In chapter 29 I thought it was really amazing that you were able to use those crazy pictures that you took of Mephisto as a cool part of your story! That's how I get the most interesting twists in my stories, is when odd things like that happen.

Although, in your case you had the curse in mind already, but that was a very cool way 2 pass it to Caleb.

The whole idea of a soul exchange really confused me. And I have a feeling it has something to do with how hard it was to kill Talon. but I had to agree with Caleb wholeheartedly when he looked at Mephisto and said "what does that mean?" Lol I'm still not sure and I have read chapter 30 already.

Chapter 29 sure went out with a bang! Lol (pun actually not intended )

Chapter 30 can definitely be described as dark, but I'm not certain that it is the pictures that are dark, it is more the description of the torture that Talon was going through. Particularly because in the end he was so intently begging Caleb to take care of Morgan, as if Morgan was much more important than him.

I'm glad that Caleb was able to realize he had failed the test. I guess I am kind of surprised at that, because he is so nonviolent. But Talon had definitely crossed many lines, and seemed to be begging for someone to attack him for some unknown reason.

At least, unknown for now.

I do think his whole nightmarish non-death must have something to do with what you mentioned was a soul exchange. If Talon's soul went into someone else, I feel very sorry for that other person.

As we discussed I do not mean that you are a bad writer or that this is a bad story. I am just disappointed for Caleb, because he really f'd up and you really made us understand, and feel, how bad he is feeling right now.

And I have a feeling that it's Morgan who is going to suffer for it

@KiniHokulani

Which of J's friends do you prefer? I don't particularly like anyone else in his household. Do you mean one of them? I can't discern any cool personalities about them, but maybe I'm just missing something?

Anyway, you mentioned liking Hunter so I thought I’d share a little tale about him. (Except it's hard to not make it long )

When I was doing my Strangerville hero story (which still isn't finished) I had a bunch of pre-mades go do it together, with a reformed Malcolm as the leader. (Reformed through unbelievably hard work with Parenthood pack)

J was one of them. However, my play style seem to have some weird effect on these rat-fink guys, because, just like Don went soft with Thorne, I'd had J get together with Raj Kaliani (from the Sim's arrival trailer) long before the Strangerville escapade and he went seriously soft :sweat_smile: lmao.

J fell so hard for Raj that they had this meltdown scene at the gym. J was bawling his eyes out because Brant Hecking flirted with Raj. It was amazing

Excerpt from that story:
    Raj got back on the treadmill, but Alexander left him with no doubts that if Raj was interested in more than talk, Alexander was too.

gnqnaRc.jpg

Raj actually felt so uncomfortable about the whole encounter that he went looking for J. J was still boxing away in the back room, and Brant and Brent Hecking were there too.

wFfX88i.png

Raj was pretty good friends with the two of them, and they got to talking. But it seemed as if he’d interrupted something, because both Brant and Brent were acting about as flirty as you can, if you still had clothes on….

FiR0IuT.png

Raj glanced over at J, and was completely shocked to see him standing there fuming with anger.

1A15zUq.png

(As you can see, Raj was not flirty at all, just energetic, and had no romantic interactions queued up between he and Brant, so I was shocked that J was so upset! J showed as “very sad,” and it said he’d be sad for 4 hours, because he’d just caught the love of his life flirting with someone else, what?? Nothing had happened between Raj and the Heckings from Raj’s side!)

Q85knPU.png

Anyway, Raj grabbed J and took him back out to the main gym to try to get him to calm down. “C’mon, J, Bud, there’s nothing going on with me and Brant! He was being funny, because Brent was being flirty in there!”

4E46Msq.png

It was then that Raj figured out that J wasn't mad, he was very hurt and saddened. J wanted to believe Raj, but he just kept bursting into tears!

bMI76HU.png

Raj spoke to him again, “J? J, listen to me, It’s ok, we’re here together, ok? I only want to be with you, I promise.”

r6P2YIu.png

J was not convinced

I77Fp2W.png

“I know what I heard,” J said, “I saw what I saw.”

ewp1R6Z.png

“No J, there was nothing to see,” and Raj thanked his lucky stars that J hadn’t seen the exchange between he and Alexander.

6RR76h8.png

“I’m here with you, I want to be with you,” Raj reiterated. He thought to himself, well… maybe I don’t have to worry about J’s straying eyes. Maybe I actually grabbed Mr. Playboy for good!

4sl1xil.png

“J, you’re the hottest guy here, and you’re here with me!” Raj said “Why would I want to mess that up to be with some married guy, who’s standing there with his husband? Please J, think about how silly that sounds.”

CT238Kq.png

J gave Raj a sweet little hopeful smile.

IOpJMav.png

“So you’re ok, right?” Raj asked him, with a great sense of relief.

JrPDFGZ.png

“Yeah, I’m ok,” J said. “You’re right, Brant would never do something like that in front of Brent unless they were kidding around.”

j7Bn2sH.png

The premise of my Strangerville story was that they would solve the mystery by flirting (etc) the info out of everyone.

Malcolm, J, Don, and Penny were the members of the team.

Back home they were all in serious relationships, (some had kids together). J with Raj, Don with Summer, and Penny with Thorne.

So, I'm having these guys flirt all over, hardcore, you know what Don will do - anything! Suddenly Summer shows up looking for Don, and Raj looking for J.

I was unwilling to sabotage those hard-won relationships for the Strangerville storyline, so I created a second set of my heroes, and they were the ones who did all the sleeping around. My "stunt doubles" per se lol.

One of the scientists that "J" slept with fell in love with him! Like madly!! I couldn't stand to break them up, so eventually I put my stunt double heroes, and the new boyfriend, Leo, into my main save (with Ian and Lawrence) with J as Hunter, so I could still have a swinging single J in the I & L save.

The real Heroes went back to their lovers in the Strangerville save. (That being the one where J cries about Raj! Lmao)

Here is stunt double J with Professor Leo before being moved to the I & L save:
    BCU6Emt.png

You can see this was Leo autonomously kissing J

jEJaGVd.png

Here is an excerpt from that story:
    I actually had two copies of the Strangerville heroes in my game, so that the real ones (with the key card and hazmat suits) never got caught cheating by their significant others.

So when I was done with the whole flirting aspect of the story, I took that spare J, who had been with professor Leo, and made him look different than the real J, so I could distinguish between the two. I've named him Hunter, and now he is with Leo.

GgvToWE.png

They are having a lot of fun with each other, as you can see

kl1HWjT.png
    dNAudom.png

Leo breaks out into song all the time, and I figured he was pretty good at it, but one day I turned the sound on, and it sounded pretty awful to me LOL. I can't look at his stats, because he is still an NPC.

X1Wl9fj.png

But he couldn't be crazier about J. This is all autonomous:

Fb9YKf9.png
    mCMqx5j.png
    flO3F22.png

He sleeps over at J's place almost every night

gG7bK8G.png

And they are extremely happy together. :smiley:

DoSOFTp.png

The rest is history, lol

Hunter, Leo, and Hunter's mother Gloria are in my Gallery.

I would dearly love to visit Hawaii, my husband and I have hoped to go for just about every big anniversary we've had, especially because we had no honeymoon. However, this March will be 29 years, and we haven't been able to go yet

Maybe 30 years? Idk.

I'm glad your father's experience has helped you to have a more forward looking view of life

And yeah my mom was chill, but I was pregnant at 16, soooo, your mom probably had more sense lmao.

Thanks, I'm very proud of my oldest - (well, I'm proud of all 4 all of my kids) but he's the sweetest. If you can inherit sweetness, then that would be part of the reason.

I always mean to show a picture of the properties of my current screenshots folder. But just the Thorne and Don folder contains 10,126 pictures for the finished 23 chapters (and for upcoming chapters too, lol). And the longest chapters in the published story so far have around 75 pictures. I’m not even going to try to do the math on that. I don’t math well :wink:

5qBUu8W.png

And hey!! No regrets. Whatever happened when you were shy, and didn't speak up, changed something in your future. Maybe you were able to speak up for someone else sometime. Who knows? But my time gave me an amazing son, and I'm quite happy with that.

The next chapter was close to done ... Until I realized I needed more screenshots for something

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited February 2020
    @Nushnushganay

It’s still not working for me

Like I said, I usually just reupload pics that do this, because they never fix.
    @haneul @AlwaysAsking Both of you reported that the second image in Ch 29 did not load. I just went to see, didn't log in, just visited as a guest and had no problem, so I'm concerned now how to fix it if I can't see the problem. I linked to that chapter in this post to make it easy for you two to check. Would you just test it and let me know if it's still a problem? Thanks!

And haneul, I really am sorry to have disappointed, with Talon. Not sure if you got the too-long message explaining, but at the end of the day, I hated to do it. I share your feelings about that character. He deserved a better script! I want to finish that story without making it hopelessly winding and complicated as it already has been, but if I could finagle a way to...hmmm.. maybe...?!

IC9FH0C.png
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited February 2020
    @ryttu3k
    I've never actually played through a wedding in TS4! Should do that at some point, honestly.
    Really!? They're super cute, I prefer them to TS3 wedding by far :)(lowkey wishing there was an option to get three people married to eachother for my poly throuples... now waiting for it to happen in the sims 5)
    Oh gosh dying at Morgan! Also, not gonna lie, for years I hated Star Trek - without having actually seen it - because I was a Star Wars fan and that was just the done thing XD
    Hah, I watched a bit of Star Trek and kind of enjoyed it but the amount of movies and series scared me off a bit :#
    And take your time! I start semester again in... a day and a half, so I know the feeling XD Good luck with the exam!!
    Thank you!! I'm kind of terrified of this whole "going to college" thing, especially because the one I'm aiming for is in another (very huge and very loud) city but eh, how bad could it be :sweat_smile:

@ChuChuExpress
    Awww, little Morgan's antics are adorable!
    Thank you! :relaxed:

@Nushnushganay
    Morgie-Porgie (had me finishing "Puddin' and Pie" in my head) is so cute! What eyes!
    Hah, Peter calls her that because she looks like a lil' cute Porg :joy: And she has huge eyes! I'm really curious how the genetics will work out when she ages up.
    I'm a fan of both Star Trek and Star Wars, and it's news to me you can't be both. But it's a fun element in the story.
    I'm also wondering where did the whole rivarly come from but apparently it's a thing... I know a lot of people who like both :)
    Thank you!

@RedDestiny92
    I can just picture her scream of joy purposely choosing the wrong fandom to support if it keeps her beloved big brother playing with her.
    I think Peter's more likely to give up his Star Wars obsession for Morgan but who knows :joy:
    Hey good luck study hard I hope everything goes well good thing you'll have a break when you post but not to worry we'll be waiting for more as you get busier so if can stop by do it when you have the time it's all good. :)
    Thank you! :relieved: I'll try to keep up with all of my hobbies but I've got quite a few lol.

@Becka28
    The flatmate I had (who studied film) loved Buffy and I have watched hours upon hours of it because of her and I remember the dreams. - so funny that she prepared me to read your story.
    Ha, that's quite funny indeed! So interesting - I noticed most people who study films love Buffy :)
    I am glad Tony is going to a psychologist not a psychiatrist. He needs to talk and do some introspection not cover up his issues with drugs. Liliana's office is perfect. I have so many of the books you chose in my own office (i recognise the covers even if the titles aren't in english). Liliana is very lucky to have such a beautiful inspiring place to live and work. I love the projective work she did with Tony
    I was a bit hesitant of saying it myself but everything you pointed out about Tony is so true. :relieved:
    You're a real psychologist? That's amazing! I guess I'll have to make Lily as accurate as possible then. I've never actually been to a psychologist myself and I only know about their work from documentaries (which I used to be obsessed with as a kid).
    I tried to guess who some of the toys represent because I am sure none of them were placed randomly knowing how you work. Thor is the koala? And steve the big white bear? and the t-Rex is Nick? - peter was more difficult he could be the robot cause he likes science fiction or the other soft bear? I don't know you and your thoughts well enough to guess your symbols LOL
    You noticed the T-Rex!!! :o No one noticed the T-Rex, I didn't even mention the T-Rex! I didn't draw attention to him because it seemed unnecessary and Steve's and Lily's discussion was already getting quite long but yes, it is Nick. Can't believe someone actually noticed him, haha!
    You got Thor and Steve correct too :) And if I'm not mistaken (I wrote that update a while ago and might've forgot lol), Lily and Steve discussed later on that Tony represented himself as a robot.
    Tony in Steve's shirt is so sweet - especially because he probably doesn't have any relaxed clothes of his own (except his cuddly Dad jumpers) - I have a feeling this is all the calm before some sort of storm but I am enjoying it tremendously.
    I know, he looks so cute in it! Aghhh, I can just imagine Steve picking it out for him and Tony probably not wanting to wear it at first because it's so bright and childish but then finally giving in and realising it's not that bad.
    The way this story flows it's only natural to expect the worst but hey - maybe they'll just have simple happy drama-free days till the rest of their lives :relieved:
    Is Peter's cute and embarrassed facial expressions poses? Because he is so much like a teenager trying to hide a crush. He is just so cute and awkward and wide eyed.
    Surprisingly no! It's just the game being accurate and Peter having lots and lots of happy moodlets.
    Thank you!

@Daravi
    Morgan is so super cute.
    Aww thank you!

@AlwaysAsking
    Tee hee hee, I'm giggling that the dance scene between Dwayne and Peter was something that happened to you. 20 seconds or so of heaven. I don't think I've had that experience. But it was sure cute in the story.
    It was very heavenly :D He was very mature for his age (15 at the time, one year younger then me), knew English and was probably the only boy who actually acknowledged me as a person so we always hung out together, mostly playing chess and cards. I don't know why I decided to draw parallels between him and Dwayne since the only thing they have in common is awesome hair and a younger sister but hey - I think it worked out great :D
    a dream sequence about Tony, Lucas, and Thor. That part I'm a bit worried about. 😳
    Yeah... I'd say not to be worried but that'd be lying... :#
    And ok, why doesn't Tony approve of Morgan watching Stawwas?😅
    Oh he's just one of those parents who prefer their little children to watch safe family-friendly things like Dora the Explorer or something :tongue:
    And we see who runs that household, don't we!
    She got 'em all wrapped around her finger! ;)
    Now .... I am going to hold you to your schedule!!! Only 2 times a week for at least 4 months!!! That exam sounds terrifying!
    It is :# You have to write 4 small essays and 1 big one in 4 hours. Terrifying material! I tried to do it last year and got 64 points out of 100. This year should go better... probably.
    Although, if you need to submit a portfolio of your work to a university, you've got one all set and ready to go. I think everyone in this thread would agree that your story is the most eagerly awaited 😊
    Aww, you're all just so sweet here :relaxed: I think you take the crown on the most eagerly awaited story though because that plot twist!! That plot twist was simply the best! I still can't get over it :joy:
    Yup, I'm going to have to make a 30-page portfolio + write my own biography. For the biography part I recently watched Dolly Parton's "Coat of many colours" and kind of gotten the idea of what to write (yeah, I was pretty much the same as a kid). For the portfolio I've got tons of stuff but If I won't have enough I'll just whip up something based on Tony and Thor :D I think those two will do me well!
    Thank you!
    P.S Calling a stormtrooper a Jedi - lol!! I'll just leave a meme under the cut that portrays exactly how much I used to mess up as a little kid when I didn't watch Dr Who, Star Trek or Star Wars but still wanted to look cool :D
    f0545fc9df58f3f27497cf6999928177.jpg

@sarabeth2984
    OMG Morgie is too cute!
    Thank you so much! :)

Halfway trough March. The weather was warm, the sky was sunny. It was finally the day of the wedding. And the whole island was coming to celebrate.
    b6923ee2ebb9.png

"Are you worried?"
    "A little," Steve shrugged. "This is the moment I've wished for my whole life..."
    b6c5010f092d.png

"But you never thought you'd get it," Pepper smiled. Steve nodded.
    "Life's full of surprises," he said quietly, feeling his hands tremble and his soul fill with excitement. Was this really happening? Were they truly getting married? Perhaps renewing rings was a more accurate term. Except they never had rings in the first place... Never got to say "I do"...
    No, this was definitely a wedding.
    30952154aa65.png

"Ohh I'm so happy for you two!"
    "Thank you so much..."
    2ed80e3d946f.png

"So what do you think of the suit? Do you... do you think he'll like it?" hopefully asked Tony.
    ee45d9073346.png

"Well of course Stevie shall love it! I love it! And I cannot believe I finally get to see your wedding!.. Tony?"
    708411aa2ecf.png

"Hey, what's the matter?"
    "I-I don't know," Tony muttered, wiping away sudden tears. "I just... I guess I can't believe this is happening either. I never thought we... we could... Ugh sorry. Didn't mean to get all teary-eyed on you."
    afa32ef3947e.png

"You can get teary-eyed on me anytime you wish, you know that. And it's your wedding - you cry if you want to!"
    "I think I'm having second thoughts on the suit. Steve never was a big fan of blue, I don't think."
    "I say he'll love it!"
    "You think?.."
    "Well how can he not if his beloved is wearing it?"
    4ff4ec645d05.png

"Thanks."
    "Ah, anytime."
    Tony smiled.
    "Look at us..." he quietly said." You and me, all grown up. If anyone told me fifty years ago that you'll be my best friend I'd probably call them crazy... Now I don't know what I'd do without you."
    620ddde23aab.png

"Just don't tell that to Steve, eh?" Thor winked. "Might make him a tad bit jealous."
    "I can't wait to see him."
    606a4b23946a.png
    More under the cut:
    "Today is a special day on our beloved island. Today is a celebration! A celebration of love, commitment, family. For Tony and Steve this is not the beginning of a new relationship, but an acknowledgement of the next chapter in their lives. "
    0bbfcfa835cd.png

"Now, two people in love do not live in isolation. Their love is a source of strength with which they may nourish not only each other but also the world around them! And in turn, we, the community of Sulani have a responsibility to this couple. As Proust said, 'Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.' Thank you all for being here this splendid afternoon. Especially the little ones in the back - we know how boring all of this may seem to you and we are thankful for your patience. Don't worry - we'll get to the cake bit eventually!"
    The crowd giggled.
    d838687203c0.png

"Of course, you don't have to have a ceremony to be together. And when you think about it, the whole thing is kind of funny, right? You're standing in front of everyone, looking fancy, being stared at by so many of those who you hold near and dear. So why do we do it? We have thousands of important moments that happen throughout our lives, but this one is regarded as one so critical, we acknowledge its special status by sharing it with others. Why this moment?"
    78fe150636a3.png

"Because despite all of our differences, love is what we all share. It's the great unifier - our one universal truth. That no matter who we are, where we've come from, what we believe, we know this one thing: love is what we're doing right. We have all loved in our lifetimes, and in this moment, we're reminded that the ability to love is the very best part of our humanity."
    b0f4c5655839.png

"All of us here today have our own love stories. Some are short, others long. Some are yet unwritten, while others are just getting to the good part. There are chapters in all of our stories that are sad or disappointing - and others that are exciting and full of adventure. And that brings them here. A time to pause, look back, and smile at all the moments that brought them here. And a time to look ahead at all the moments that are still to come."
    f9d77ea13cf8.png

"Do you Steven Rogers take Antony Stark to be your lawfully wedded partner, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live?"
    cfdd132b5f49.png

"I do."
    d75024c23c9e.png

"And do you Antony Stark take Steven Rogers to be your lawfully wedded partner, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live?"
    "I do."
    The crowd applauded. Keala smiled, holding out a pause, and winked to little Morgan in the back. Then she continued her speech.
    2ea56796d56b.png

"People often say wedding bands are a perfect circle, with no beginning and no end. But these rings... They did have a beginning. The stones were formed a long time ago deep within the earth."
    56a63c273959.png

"Eventually, someone dug them up. Metal was then liquefied in a furnace - molded, cooled, and polished. Something so beautiful was made from such raw elements!"
    f48fc0654617.png

"Love is like that. It comes from humble beginnings, and through a combination of serendipity and effort, imperfect beings shape it into something extraordinary. It's the process of making something beautiful where there was once nothing at all. "
    6ff70ea4db6d.png

"As you look at these rings over the years, I hope you remember that. "
    290726e7796a.png

"You've created something invaluable, and just as I know you'll protect these rings, I'm confident you'll protect the commitments you've made to one another today."
    1ec895e6262c.png

"Please do exchange the rings."
    "As a sign of my love..." quietly began Steve.
    eaf75249e19b.png

"That I have chosen you..." Tony was so worried he felt his voice shaking.
    f4942da8c366.png

"Above all else..."
    6cd27b79c0eb.png

"With this ring..."
    347e817f0bc1.png

"I thee wed."
    cb3c550ef734.png

"It is my honor and delight to declare you married. Go forth and live each day to the fullest! You may seal this declaration with a kiss- Oh look, they're already doing it," Keala chuckled.
    12baac09b4b0.png

"Family and loved ones, I now present to you the newly married couple Antony Stark and Steve Rogers! Let's hear it for 'em!"
    13f7652f158e.png

The islanders cheered and applauded.
    35863105c779.png

Some may even had shed a tear or two.
    cf90256a69a8.png

0828cb4be5fd.png

Lost in the moment, Tony and Steve heard nothing but each others heartbeat. And maybe a little bit of Morgans "yaaaaay!"
    3487ee3a4066.png

"Can you believe it?" whispered Steve "We're married... Again... Except this time it's not just a piece of paper..."
    54fea7544338.png

It was time for the celebration to begin. But first - pictures!
    a0d4adfb6ef5.png

And more pictures...
    78cf9dd45195.png

And more...
    915a5bfcfb24.png

And moar....
    7a53f7d93450.png

And the newlyweds dance, of course.
    928e8394b68b.png

02a32d963b56.png

Okay, now - definitely time for celebration.
    e576cb4ff2c0.png

And it was a party to remember!
    f35ebee4eb87.png

Tony and Steve kept getting congratulated by everyone.
    ac1046063d82.png

Thor congratulated them at least four times.
    bf866b708435.png

Although Keala didn't stay for long, she did give Tony and Steve her best wishes.
    c591337fb7f1.png

So that's what Steve and Tony were up to. But what about the younger Starks?
    b2586b4a0a54.png

Peter was hanging out with Dwayne.
    "You know, you might be the only person on this island who got to see his parents own wedding."
    123ac5234e5d.png

"I know, it's so weird! Do you... think it's weird?"
    "I think it's very cool. Kinda wish mine did it."
    6a09cc1eba02.png

Morgan was hanging out with some friends of her own.
    "Moooorgan! I have someone you gotta meeeeeet!"
    5c3dbb0fe6d6.png

"Who dat?"
    ea9ea3c90ec8.png

"My younger brother Kristian!" Kalani smiled.
    e7c83440f430.png

"Hi..."
    7e839d04e51d.png

"Hi hi!"
    Kristian was just a little bit younger then Morgan.
    0bf34e1ac8eb.png

Soon Kristian and Morgan began chatting away in their baby language. Although it seemed like gibberish to grownups, it happened to be very intellectual. Here's a bit of translation:
    "Good evending kind sir! How do you do on this splending evening my fathers got wed?"
    "Very fine, thank you. Would you like to share a sippy cup drink with me?"
    0d7d9ec205cc.png

Okay. Maybe not that intellectual. Here's what it probably sounded like:
    "D'you like the pawty? Papa and Dada made dis pawty!"
    e3974070ec02.png

"It very cool and I like cake... But me a bit sleepy now. Way past my bedtime! You need to make early pawty next time."
    e4c38710c9f1.png

"Hey kids, hug and smile!"
    26c05b41a4a3.png

Morgan seemed to like hugging Kristian so she leaned in for another one when the photo was taken.
    406462f5b837.png

Kristian... didn't like that.
    3c2a3e268f64.png

"No hug?"
    Welcome to the world of rejects, Morgan.
    e6bdbaf44a03.png

"Want hug. WANT. HUG."
    eae8b4948010.png

"Petey!"
    a5e3887a4062.png

"Want hug!"
    0d2b68315a81.png

Good thing there's always Peter for a hug.
    8adbe4ee93f2.png

Hours in the celebrating...
    "That was some wedding!" beaming, Thor said.
    6e9b33510029.png

"Yeah, definitely."
    "And where did you lose Tony?.."
    f2c5de323410.png

"Over there, asleep with Morgan."
    "Ah, a little worn out I see... Soooo? Where you lovebirdies are heading?"
    "What do you mean?"
    929f2e550aee.png

"The honeymoon, you silly fool!"
    "Oh... You know we considered it but we decided not to do that."
    "Ahahaha very funny Stevie! Really, do tell me where are you going. I am dying to find out!"
    7597961b63f9.png

"We're really not going anywhere. Maybe in the summer, when Morgan gets a bit older."
    "A honeymoon with children!? No no no, it should be special time for you two and you two alone!"
    "Thor... we're way past that stage. We've got work, family... No one to leave the kids with..."
    9b64958e4a0d.png

"No one to leave the kids with? What I am here for? After all you did make me sweet little Morgan's godfather! Which is ironic because being Thor Odinson I actually am a god-"
    "What? You serious right now?"
    "Well of course I'm serious, I am always serious!"
    a099525758de.png

"Thor... they're gonna eat you alive..."
    "We'll see who eats who first!"
    c91e4c02f56a.png

"Now you take Tony and go spend sometime together. At least a week. You deserve it! And do not worry about the little ones - they love me and I love them so nothing could possibly go wrong! Now tell me, you already figured out where ya heading, right?"
    c0a101c84e75.png

Steve smiled nervously.
    "There's a little spa on Mua Pel'am island-"
    "Good! Good! You go there, you do that spa stuff! We'll be fine!"
    ee46049f9be5.png

"Thank you so much Thor... You're such a great friend you know."
    "I know, I know," Thor chuckled.
    38fee696ab61.png

"I'm gonna go spill the great news to the kids now. You go surprise Tony!"
    f3a85efd5844.png

"Alright, I'll make sure to do that," Steve laughed. "Thanks again."
    4d3c25cf8c02.png

He smiled, staring in the distance.
    c6d363916e11.png

Could life possibly get any better?
    36ec49021519.png

P.S That beautiful wedding speech by Keala in the beginning wasn't written by me, I just googled a few scripts and combined them together ;)
    P.P.S The next updates should be the best! I mean, I did plan them for three months or so :tongue:
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking You're so perceptive ir's frickin scary. :) I will have to PM you a more detailed response to your questions. Can't put anything past you!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Spent all morning picking out outfits for Alejandra the tech hippie almost missing the bus for work...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Edit so I was working on this as I said then as I was about halfway done my boss called asking me to come in early so here I am now.
    @hanuel ah yes though it's not so cut and dry because Tonya's not the bad guy she's not using him either she does have actual feelings for him she just knows to be guarded because even though she's not Emilia she can tell that's the only reference for romance he has. It will certainly get worse I'm setting it up and ugh I just want them to be together....

I especially love that first pic of her with Rashad with that picture of Asher looming to the side as like a warning, at least that's how it looks anyways, ah so unfair of her to just swoop in like that. Give Deli a break, she's such a sweetie at least to me. I'm sure he's proud to see her at her best though she could use a little something else. Who knows what.

Okay so this is another long one.. but I can at least post it while I have time.
    @sarabeth2984 ha I can tell, I love giving Wolfie makeovers this one is probably one of my favorites, Tonya and Morgan go together like snacks and cable lol. Moira has always been jealous of her daughter, she has youth and power and at one point her father's love, she even convinced him to move to their current house without telling her while she still lived with them, and here we are ha.
    @AlwaysAsking hehe, you have an inner valley girl? lol ah yes Darrel is a tough cookie but a cookie none the less and so pretty we must take care of him lol. Yep yep you got it down, though I can't say much else as I have to get through a few more updates that seemed to have planned themselves a bit so I don't want to accidentally spoil anything. They aren't particularly non-comittal but it seemed to fit for them. We shall learn more about Tonya just not yet. Also this post continues on so I can get through my plans head on through missy heh.
    @Koteyka probably true, hah gotta blow off steam ah I love the wedding but that toddler speak was just precious they got what they needed now Dwayne be a good young lad and show Peter you like him ha.
    A niece born...
    3zP7zjX.png
    elbUHhK.png
    Little Maria, Sergio still hates kids but he guessed Siobhan isn't so bad as a wife and his daughter is sort of cute to him.
    p1UqzP3.png
    Wolfgang called Morgan to go on a little date.

"Hey babe...what's with the new look?"

"I could ask you the same thing." Morgan teased.

"Just wanted something different."

"Mom said I look like this now."

Wolfgang grinned.

"And you went with it cause...?"

"I don't know, it's nice to get new stuff?"

"You think it's cute."

"I do think it's cute."
    He sighed as he released her.

"What? I do." he shook his head.

"I just heard some stuff about the Fyres, wasn't sure if you were interested."

"How's that?"

"Mom was talking to Moira and had her on speaker phone in the kitchen."

"What happened?"

"Well your niece was born, Maggie...Matilda..I don't know something with an M."

"Good for her I guess." she was a little miffed but then she hadn't been invited to the wedding why would Siobhan tell her about the family growing, she brushed it off happy where she was.

wBbCka2.png
    "You're better off anyways, just thought you'd like to know."

"Thanks Wolfie." how news traveled in Windenburg.

"Anytime."
    Thr7XVQ.png
    WbR9BnV.png
    I thought she would just have to wait for him since I had control of him but she joined him for lunch how nice.
    RYfB81g.png
    Expressive Mana is expressive
    Appreciating the family and how pretty Darrel is... I also did some light renovating.
    CnLOwYR.png

"So are you going to tell us about your date?"

"As if you didn't see." Morgan teased.

Tonya ended up walking Zee by...so yeah.

"Tell her like she wasn't there." Darrel suggested.
    SYleU6W.png
    kIlEmFE.png
    ...pregnancy buddies...lol.
    Sergio absolutely hated this he was trying to accept Maria now another was coming and didn't know if he could do it. his mother-in-law tried to ease his worries but it was only helping so much.
    bMe6CQ6.png
    Dominic wasn't having much of an easy time either.

"When the baby is born I've decided you should put it up for adoption." he said plainly.

"Are you out of your mind? I'm not abandoning my child." she hissed.

"You abandoned Morgan."

"That disappointment set herself up for that, this baby isn't going anywhere and you'll respect and love it like Siobhan."

He doubted it, he hated hearing about how well Morgan was doing without him, and he was bitter toward Moira for sending her away and himself for letting her do it.
    62VenLW.png
    Moira taking care of Maria after she threw a tantrum because she didn't want to play with grandpa...she's a brat already lol.

"You know, grandma is gonna have a baby."

"It's gonna be old like you?"

She sighed....what...a...cutie she thought in annoyance.
    v0iJVHy.png
    With Morgyn, Grace and Tomax have pulled him down for a chat, things only seem to be getting worse.

"What's the matter? I did clean the house except for todays meal, and I paid rent already" Morgyn spoke tiredly they hadn't really set up any rules but one couldn't say he didn't pull his weight.

Grace shook her head.

"Nothing to do with that..."

"We think it's time you talk to Tonya." Tomax said.

He tensed and shook his head firmly.

"Morgyn you're wearing yourself down, you lose sight of your emotions and your magic will really be untamed..." she was worried about him every day he seemed to get worse and he withdrew more with each passing moment.

"You don't understand...." he said absently.

"What is there not to understand? You miss her, she doesn't know what you're going through and you have to tell her anyways the baby should know his mother." Tomax said.

Morgyn sighed.

"I'm not allowed to see her anymore..."

They paused.

"What?"
    The elders and their lack of..being
    j8sFovI.png
    He bit his lip.

"The elders said I was too distracted that I couldn't focus and it was dangerous for my specialty, they said I was lucky they would allow me to keep the child but if I get him I can't be around Tonya.....if they feel the need to take him away then I can't see either of them. Their magic won't even let me leave the house without a cloak hiding me from view...even if she passed me no more." he said, shoulders sagging for once showing the full extent of his broken mood.

He sniffed swallowing a thick sob.

"Now that I've told you.....it effects you to...please just let it go when he's a child and can move about on his own I want him...to see his mother.."he whispered the last part even if their son was a witch too he couldn't very well let a toddle fend for themselves.

Grace let out a heavy breath.

"No no they can't...they can't actually do something like that can they?"

"They can do whatever they want it keeps us all in line..." Tomax said.
    S5sSSlD.png
    "Now if you'll excuse me....just...not today."

"Morgyn." Grace called before he could lock himself in his room.

",,,,"

"We won't say anything..."

He only nodded and was soon gone again as she stared at the floor.
    XetBboL.png
    Tomax got up to give her a hug.

"This is so wrong." Grace said.

He nodded.

"I mean how can they?"

"Did you know they don't care what we think...like in the literal sense because our powers don't work on them we could curse them to the high heavens and they wouldn't bat an eye?"

She 🐸🐸🐸🐸 her head.

"Really...?"

"They don't even have forms anymore they are very literally the oldest magic users in existence they don't feel or think like we do, they just do that is why we point out why we do things, why Minerva reasons with being slighted and why she goes free for that. No one stronger was going to go against her for Emilia. They expect us to handle stuff like that on our own, when they feel like stepping in what they say goes, step outside in the backyard just try to say Tonya's name you won't be able to." he explained, a bit sadly, it was no wonder he was having such a hard time.

Crying was all he got to to if he expected to keep any part of his family.
    bvbla8f.png
    "But there must be something we can do....look at him..."

"Probably but it's too new they won't be appealed to like this and we can do anything that would make it worst that is not how we help." he said firmly.

"....."

"Don't make that face....we must be glad they allowed us to house him otherwise he'd be entirely on his own right now he probably doesn't realize he doesn't have to be, when they want to mess with a witch they will, and freely so."

She nodded, she hated it, but she understood, she took a dash for the door and was pushed back as if given a gentle warning.

"....Don't step outside while thinking about Tonya, they'll restrict us to this house."

She huffed...they really were stuck.
    iJsJDjK.png
    True to his words, Morgyn did feel alone, more so now than ever they really didn't get it and he couldn't expect them to, he sighed shifting from sleeping to tossing and turning.

"My son.....I hope you can grow and avoid such a thing..." he felt a kick a witche's child always heard them loud and clear.

"This is unnatural....but I was paired with your mother and this is probably killing me...grow stronger than your father...can you do that?" Getting another kick he tried to find some sleep.

It was unnatural, witches weren't like vampires or the currently lost werewolf they weren't meant to mate and be tied to one another at least as far as he knew, his mind was something of a damaged blur. All he knew was that he missed her terribly, could do nothing about it....and she missed him too she hadn't given up on him. He hoped she kept faith but at the same time he couldn't even do that, they had a tight leash on him.
    jUPPiGQ.png
    Darrel is rather amazed...even more so that his mother has kept her distance and respected his wishes, even though he was worried and unsure he didn't want Minerva chasing her off. This was his family now too...oh a kick.
    When witches have accidents...
    yeahwB6.png
    After dinner they had separated a bit to work on their magic as Darrel and Morgan learned another spell he meant to try it out and it backfired (i misclicked) nearly burning Morgan to death.
    t6TFsfp.png
    KgV9Ndf.png
    "My watcher above...I'm so sorry Morgan."

She only nodded a little dazed, Tonya sighed.
    4bFxvXj.png
    "No more spells in the house all training is outdoors one at a time." she said firmly.

"Yes ma'am...." Morgan said absently.

"Will do..." Darrel agreed.

"Go clean up sweetheart I want to make sure you're stable to move about on your own." Tonya said.

Morgan nodded and though she seemed confused she made her way to the bathroom and soon they heard the shower running.
    f8ydtJ2.png
    "Darrel what happened?"

"Yeah you were as evil as this cursed squeaky blob of evil." Mana said.

"Hush Mana."

"I don't know I felt a jolt like a i got hit with direct energy I couldn't control it...."

"Hmm...." she knew he wouldn't be happy but she was going to have to talk to Morgan about it, they couldn't risk this again....but they couldn't skip practice either that was even more dangerous.
    XeHWbpv.png
    "How are you feeling?" Darrel asked carefully when Morgan came out seemingly in one piece.

"What's it to you? Do you even magic man seriously."

"I don't know what happened..."

"Clearly the airhead was trying more than they could handle." she snapped.
    6qS5cIA.png

"Kay I deserve that..."

He didn't look up until she burst into giggles.
    AHaOJon.png
    "I'm totally kidding, that was awesome I was dazed but look not a mark on me."

"I'm glad you're ok....but that was mean."

She stuck her tongue out at him but he smiled as she hugged him, he was relieved but boy did they get lucky.
    qDsrKYn.png
    she was glad they had everything worked out though she couldn't help but pull herself away from them though she couldn't explain her mix of moods it was easy enough to blame hormones sure but she had a feeling it was more than that...something expected like knowing not to touch something hot when you hadn't turned off the stove and waited long enough.

RAWDMWR.png
    She practiced her untamed magic wishing to get closer to Morgyn, as much as she could anyways....I also love this pic.
    cNXoGM3.png
    "Mana that is not where you belong."

(Too cool to be kicked off the counter) lol.
    Family and a favor from a friend
    nX5fHgl.png

To his credit he does adore her more every day he loves waking up and seeing her there.
    wiEcONs.png
    When Morgan got a ride to school with Darrel as he was on his way to work Tonya decided it was time to try and call Morgyn.

"Don't say anything Mana."

"I didn't see nothing."

"......" she sighed hearing the automated tone say the number had been disconnected.

"Morgyn....where are you..?"
    She didn't get much time to worry as her water broke then alone she couldn't do much else and thought she would have to get herself to the hospital on her broom through contractions or just have the baby here. Until she heard a knock on the door.

"Morgan! Come on let's go."

"Wolfgang! Help me!" she called, it only took a minute before he let himself in making sure he heard right, groaning as another contraction came she mouthed hospital and he was ready...good thing he was actually skipping school anyways.
    OT6wsmH.png
    "Thanks for your help Wolfgang..."

He had gotten her there in record time and brought her home with an okay from the doctor how she loved witches and their healthcare.

"Not a problem, I let Morgan know she said she called Darrel."
    XCiQxve.png
    "I'm uh....glad you're okay." he said sheepishly, she smiled giving him a squeeze.

"Thank you.....say...were you really here to pick up Morgan for school?"

"I was skipping."

"I owe you so I won't make you go."

She really was the best....ha
    gHlQwbl.png
    She was born with the wrong hair as Tonya likes dyeing her hair, so I fixed that and her eyes isn't she a doll? her name is Kimber.
    ReCFqKr.png
    Tonya's post pregnancy look.
    Lt6Q2k6.png
    Had to fix this little cherub too....he's Tonya and Morgyn's son Valerius and his birth has taken yet another toll on the worn out witch, it's just harder to care to much takes too much heart and effort.
    TClnR6I.png
    Though he'd do anything for his son.
    wHoanj1.png
    He was determined to reunite with his beloved.....he just wished that was all it took soon he was depressed again and just glad he wasn't alone with his thoughts as Valerius needed to be fed.

He hoped the birth went well...

Finally....done
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Pretty Little Liars Legacy Samara + Cameron Generation 8

NfSftUL.png

Liam has a friend named Clive.

tVFXIoy.png?1

A romance with Clive may start when they become teens.

PrUTrTK.png?1

Liam's birthday...

W2iNNa9.png?1

Clive is not a teen yet. He's slightly younger.

I gotta admit I liked Liam way more as a child...

kXSdpIU.png?1

Meredith photobombs her dad.

GFH8XRp.png?1

zknATUg.png?1

Here's Sean and his girlfriend Sandy.

asNQu5P.png

We've been throwing parties for Meredith's aspiration of Party Animal. At a Black and White party they autonomously started kissing like this.

Rzowur5.png?1

Alex has a birthday.

XiCV0he.png?1
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    @DeafSimmer, page 614.
    Awesome! Things are gradually getting better for Rosalie!

@sarabeth2984, page 614.
    Yes, they're spellcasters, and the first ones that have the spellcaster eyes! Thank you!

@Koteyka, page 614.
    You're welcome! What a beautiful way to get married!
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited February 2020
    @DeafSimmer I'm so glad Rosalie is doing better! How are the kids doing? Elsa had spent her entire life in one room, does she have any adjustment or social issues? (I can definitely imagine a kid in that situation ending up one of the two extremes of claustrophobic or agoraphobic!) How are the siblings getting on? Have Nathan and Sylvia heard what's happened yet?

@Beardedgeek oooh, great design!

@haneul yeah, it's definitely a working situation for now! And nope, there's no such thing as a cure in my game, mostly for narrative purposes - the arc I want for Caleb is learning self-acceptance and self-love despite the trauma of his turning, and being able to have relatively easy access to a cure would nix that pretty quickly. Basically I'm making things a bit more realistically difficult! Same goes for stuff like magic - the Potion of Plentiful Needs takes a fair few ingredients, for instance, instead of a single apple for four doses, and majorly OP spells like Dedeathify are serious magic which are basically never done because of the sheer strain it puts on the caster, and the potential for nasty backfiring (which... Morgyn knows. From rather personal experience).

So yeah, basically no easy answers, unfortunately for Caleb. It hasn't been mentioned in the forums because of content restrictions (so far it's entirely on Simsta), but he's actually in therapy and has been diagnosed with PTSD over the trauma of his forced turning and the stuff Miss Hell and co inflicted on him, so his feelings about vampirism are very much tied up with trauma. Once he starts working through that, he'll start learning more self-acceptance too.

@Ellupelluellu I think it's an ongoing glitch. Mine have been doing that too. I've just got to the point where I give up and drag it into the can before they can bother complaining.

@ChuChuExpress aww yeah Team Dyspraxia. I'd offer you a high five but we'd probably both miss ;D (My Mum has it too and our complete inability to high five is ongoing.)

@sarabeth2984 wow, seven teens shounds hectic! Nice to see Johnny and Ophelia! So amused by Ted being surrounded by all these good Sims! I'm sure Johnny and Ophelia had fun, and for the rest, there's always next summer XD

@Nushnushganay yeah, that image from chapter 29 didn't load for me either :-\ Both logged in and off, and in Firefox and Chrome. It might still be showing for you because it's cached, but the link itself is broken?

@AlwaysAsking all good <3 PMed!

@Koteyka oh man please. I have poly relationships with mods, and poses (I've definitely seen a wedding set, check the 'poly' tag on ts4-poses!), but it'd be so nice if that could be supported in-game without mods :( And you can do it!! It'll be an adventure!

And that was beautiful <3 No words, just applause and a bit of surrepticious wiping eyes!

@RedDestiny92 I think I may have missed some backstory! What happened between Morgan and her biological family, again? Siobhan is straight-out ignoring her and her own parents are badmouthing her! (Also, yeesh, Dominic! You've decided, have you?)

Man, poor Morgyn, that's some dilemma :-\ And welcome to the world, Kimber and Valerius!

(Ahhh my external keyboard is out of battery, have to use my laptop one. My hands are killing me!)
  • Options
    @ryttu3k, page 614.
    I also have ADHD, but I couldn't find a suitable trait to represent that.

And another mod gets installed, disabling the entertainer npc outfits. A sea of black suits and dresses is not what I want to see.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Thank you Becka28. I so love creating a large variety of households & lots based on many themes & sharing it to other sim players in the gallery. If you made any cool households or lots I wouldn't mind seeing them.
  • Options
    @ryttu3k @AlwaysAsking @haneul okay, I replaced the 2nd photo in Ch. 29 so hopefully that fixed the broken link. Thank you all for telling me about that problem!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you for your kind remarks. Yes, it was a huge update, but that took place over at least two gaming sessions. I, too, was surprised to find that during the party, Erik was suddenly jealous, and wondering just how long things were going on behind his back. He does NOT have that trait, either. But I do use Slice of Life, and I suspect that came via the mod. Or he saw something I didn't. I have noticed that Tamela who has the Nurturing personality was getting rather chummy with Joey in the game. Perhaps, she's just trying to help him and they've become good friends? We'll see what happens between these two. She does spend an awful lot of time 'chatting' on the Internet. I just hope Erik isn't the one who gets hurt, yet again. :'(
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited February 2020
    @AlwaysAsking Mass Effect it a video game from 2007/2008 I think. FemShep just means female Shepard, and it felt really good to play a videogame hero from the female point of view. If you are searching for FemShep in google, you can see how she originally looks. I started to play the game a few years later, it was my first shooter at all and I was really nervous about it. But I was promised that I don't have to shot all the time and I could choose a peaceful way to solve problems and have different path to the goal. So I sticked in and stayed there. It was a good storytelling from the bioware people, just the very end of Mass Effect 3 was meh (pure disappointment, after a so good story), even after they had expanded it after a huge demonstrations from angry fans, the end felt not right.

Felix Schmidt is now a toddler. Here are his first steps and how he looks after the cas change.
    KdlQ8NP.png
    CMgAr4c.png

For Dora I think I will start in a new save again. I put her in the same savegame like Christine, and I think that doesn't match in the timeline Here 's she before here military career.
    q8xZcw4.png

• Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    I put my story updates in a word document. Just discovered I posted last update twice.

Happy birthday Johanna & Kadison
    It is Johanna & Kadison’s birthday today.
    49446668366_bf5aa858c2_c.jpg
    Happy birthday Johanna!
    49446191403_f3e1690373_c.jpg
    Happy birthday Kadison!
    49446282313_774abc60f7_c.jpg
    Johanna is now a child.
    49446984372_51fa8fddca_c.jpg
    Kadison is now a child.
    49450654688_d5a8fa6d88_c.jpg
    Johanna & Kadison’s first selfie together.
    49450654533_823713cc9b_c.jpg
    Marcus continue to work out as he did as an adult.
    49451135766_7a19658ff4_c.jpg
    I’m sure my husband don’t push himself to hard. He kknows my dad Salim Benali died while he & mum woohood, because he was exhausted.
    49450654433_471ef5e67f_c.jpg
    I took a shower in ther rain.
    49450654363_4c7a947b13_c.jpg
    The girls did their homework & I wrote my article. So what are we going to do today?
    49450654318_bfab158b58_c.jpg
    We went to the beach in Sulani.
    I relaxed together with my cousins Dara Pizzazz Felix & Elsa Pizzazz Fletcher. Dara & Elsa are twins, just like me & Ariel Vera Munch.
    49450654298_7c265f591e_c.jpg
    Johanna & Kadison built sandcastles.
    49451135316_03fcb4534f_c.jpg
    Jessica & Kimberly Vera Munch came to play foosball with Johanna & Kadison. Jessica & Kimberly are my sister Ariel Vera Munch & her husband Wolfgang Munch’s children.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top