Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited February 2020
    Hoverael wrote: »
    Running a recovery program, darn windows 10 installed an update on my laptop and i had little choice about. it's wiped away all the previous stuff, including my tray files and mod files. according to the data recovery program, could take around 3-4 hours to do a deep scan. i hope those files are still there.

@Hoverael

Oh my God! I can’t “Awesome” or “like” this! It’s horrible! I hope it finds them!! I have my saves on an external drive, it didn’t cost that much, maybe if you find your files you can put them on an external drive too?

I’d been hoping to see you again. I put your little family in my game, with my J. He’s a bit changed, and I call him Hunter (from His last name Huntington) but it’s still J

rRjRqWH.png

This is the little album full of pictures of when he met them. The woman is the mother I made for Hunter, her name is Gloria

I hope this link works https://m.imgur.com/a/FJ45AZg

If it doesn’t I’ll try again 😊
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited February 2020
    Shine hugs Sophia:
    02-20-20_8-39-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she fed her cowplant:
    02-20-20_8-43-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    and petted the cowplant:
    02-20-20_8-45-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for some love!
    Wendy went over to where Tiffany was. They kissed each other:
    02-20-20_8-46-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then embraced:
    02-20-20_8-46-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Tiffany then kissed Wendy's cheek:
    02-20-20_8-47-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then they got in the pool:
    02-20-20_8-48-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    For some more love:
    02-20-20_8-49-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Tiffany and Wendy then snuggled on the side of the pool:
    02-20-20_9-01-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And made out:
    02-20-20_9-02-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Yep, it got pretty steamy:
    02-20-20_9-04-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After that, they looked into each other's eyes:
    02-20-20_9-06-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And woohooed in the hot tub:
    02-20-20_9-08-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-20-20_9-08-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-20-20_9-08-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-20-20_9-09-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After the love making was over, Tiffany and Wendy talked to each other:
    02-20-20_9-11-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then they got out of the hot tub:
    02-20-20_9-12-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Intermission
    Benjamin, looking at a tree for some reason:
    02-20-20_9-14-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Affection time!
    Shine went into her makeup room and reapplied her shiny, bright pink lipstick whilst Roddy watched her:
    02-20-20_9-18-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then checked herself in the mirror:
    02-20-20_9-19-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then she and Roddy went into the affection station. Shine gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-20-20_9-21-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you, sweetie!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    02-20-20_9-21-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you too, mummy!' Roddy replied, cheerfully:
    02-20-20_9-21-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-20-20_9-23-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-20-20_9-24-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    02-20-20_9-33-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    02-20-20_9-33-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and gave Roddy another big loving hug:
    02-20-20_9-34-53%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    'You're so cute, sweetie! Would you like some more smooches?' Shine asked:
    02-20-20_9-35-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Yay!' Roddy said, cheerfully:
    02-20-20_9-35-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Here we go! All aboard! CHUUU CHUUU!' Shine said, giggling and making a kissy face at Roddy:
    02-20-20_9-36-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then gave Roddy several more big smooches on his face:
    02-20-20_9-36-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-20-20_9-37-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches yet again:
    02-20-20_9-38-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then used another makeup removal wipe:
    02-20-20_9-39-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and gave Roddy a third big loving hug:
    02-20-20_9-39-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're the best mummy in the whole wide world! Me, Sophia and Hamish love you a lot!' Roddy said, beaming:
    02-20-20_9-40-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Awww, thank you sweetie!' Shine said, smiling sweetly at Roddy:
    02-20-20_9-41-01%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Shine then gave Roddy a big loving smooch on his cheek:
    02-20-20_9-43-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-20-20_9-43-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Shine blew a big kiss towards Roddy:
    02-20-20_9-51-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Hoverael wrote: »
    Running a recovery program, darn windows 10 installed an update on my laptop and i had little choice about. it's wiped away all the previous stuff, including my tray files and mod files. according to the data recovery program, could take around 3-4 hours to do a deep scan. i hope those files are still there.

@Hoverael

Oh my God! I can’t “Awesome” or “like” this! It’s horrible! I hope it finds them!! I have my saves on an external drive, it didn’t cost that much, maybe if you find your files you can put them on an external drive too?

I’d been hoping to see you again. I put your little family in my game, with my J. He’s a bit changed, and I call him Hunter (from His last name Huntington) but it’s still J

rRjRqWH.png

This is the little album full of pictures of when he met them. The woman is the mother I made for Hunter, her name is Gloria

I hope this link works https://m.imgur.com/a/FJ45AZg

If it doesn’t I’ll try again 😊

well the recovery program didn't work so i'm left with trying to restore from a previous version. Thankfully the files are still back there. so i'm having a USB stick ready to take them. Past some broken things on the previous version, i'm in the process of pulling the files i need.

I hate windows. I'll have the computer upgrade again after i pull what i need off the laptop. that is the first and last time i'll let windows blindside me like that again. no warning, nothing. live and learn.

---

Nice to see Sandra making new friends on someone elses world. I hope she brings you some enjoyment to your gaming. If you are interest in any others i got, ii'd be more than happy to post them, assuming the files are in good order.
  • Options
    well the recovery program didn't work so i'm left with trying to restore from a previous version. Thankfully the files are still back there. so i'm having a USB stick ready to take them. Past some broken things on the previous version, i'm in the process of pulling the files i need.

I hate windows. I'll have the computer upgrade again after i pull what i need off the laptop. that is the first and last time i'll let windows blindside me like that again. no warning, nothing. live and learn.

Nice to see Sandra making new friends on someone elses world. I hope she brings you some enjoyment to your gaming. If you are interest in any others i got, ii'd be more than happy to post them, assuming the files are in good order.

@Hoverael

Well, I’m glad you know of a way to get at them. I’d be lost if that happened to me. I hope you get back what you’re hoping to get.

I can’t think of anyone else that I was looking for off the top of my head, but I’ll let you know if I do 😊

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited February 2020
    @Ellupelluellu Can you read my mind?

21-2-2020-20-00-12.png

Hint
    The devil is back!
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member

@Hoverael

Well, I’m glad you know of a way to get at them. I’d be lost if that happened to me. I hope you get back what you’re hoping to get.

I can’t think of anyone else that I was looking for off the top of my head, but I’ll let you know if I do 😊

i need to check to make sure they are okay. if so, then a big false alarm. i'll tell you this though, if they were lost? my time on TS4 would of ended right there.

on another point with others, i've worked on two members of the Manderbrook household. Jayne is now in the military, she's dropped the pink girly image she had in her teenager years and is now down to basics except for formal and party outfits. as is typical with Manderbrook women, they are attracted to older men, so her husband is quite a bit older than she is. She is a Northridge now and her husband is a legendary and highly decorated war hero who was brought home as a propaganda piece to drive up recruitment.

Claire on the other hand has changed a lot more, she's dropped her over-the-top tomboy image and settled on a more feminine sulani image, although she still carries herself and acts like a man in other ways regarding her personality.

Brandy Everson married Magnus Johansson, so now Marta has a step mother to look up to as she grows up. Brandy took her cat Whiskie with her.

Assuming the files are good? can't wait to put them up along with others as their storylines advanced a bit. I also got some possessed sims in the mix as well, i've been looking to find a use for them, but i've taken a few from other households and put them together. so now they wonder around with problems.
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    My sim completed her Joke Star aspiration!

...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd is now in a love triangle with the Pleasant Twins. Whoops.

uqeeoGO.pngNRrYcsm.png
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    Once Rosalie was finished with the usual chores, Xander approached her. Instead of his usual attitude, he seemed to feel some sort of sympathy and remorse. Rosalie knew better. He was trying to get into her good graces, and she could sense his ulterior motives. She wouldn't like it if he tried to force himself on her. Especially after several years of fighting and abuse. He snaked his arms around her, and she cringed inside. Why couldn't he just back off?

AQJ4tKA.png

"Xander, don't do this," Rosalie said. "You've proven to me how horrible you are."

"Let me make it up to you," Xander replied. "Now."

"You made fun of my appearance just a few minutes ago. Now you're groveling to me? Last time you manipulated me into thinking that you changed your attitude, it was when we were an engaged couple at university."

"Come on..."

Rosalie grabbed Xander's shirt and pushed him away. "I'm sick of your lies and your abuse! Go date Sakura!"

xFxEGmh.png

Xander lost his temper and swung his fists at Rosalie. Just as she ducked, he caught her in the act. "You are the most infuriating woman I've ever met in my entire life. I'll make this quick so Sakura won't see this. Now continue performing your housewifely duties!"

Rosalie fell to the floor. As she glanced at Xander, she froze. For a moment, she thought he would fight her on the floor. She didn't want that to happen. Instead of him making any further moves or threats, he approached the door. Someone had just knocked on the door. She walked toward the stairs, yet she peeked at the visitor. So it was indeed Sakura. The woman must have decided to meet him a little early. Xander turned to face the stairs, but Rosalie hurried to the second floor before he could pursue her.

ZPBCKZS.png

"Is she being a bad wife again?" Sakura asked.

"Yes. She rejected me," Xander replied.

"Unbelievable. What kind of wife deprives her husband of the daily romance?"

"A woman such as Rosalie."

"Let's get cleaned up. The venue in question requires its visitors to look nice."

msVrV2o.png

After Xander and Sakura got cleaned up, they went to the local cafe. It had a midcentury vibe, yet Sakura had chosen to wear a dress that she had brought with her to this country. That shade of pink made her seem soft and feminine, which Xander liked. He was falling hard for this beauty. Perhaps he should have married her instead.

"You're so gorgeous," Xander complimented.

"Why, thank you!" Sakura exclaimed. "You're looking good tonight."

"You're the best."

oLdgF75.png

For the rest of the afternoon, they chatted and exchanged stories. Xander felt an urge to propose, yet he reminded himself that he hadn't divorced Rosalie yet. He wanted Sakura. She was the one for him... the woman he had been searching for his whole life. Even Rosalie couldn't measure up to his standards.

"We should come here more often," Sakura said.

"Right. This place has the best coffee and treats," Xander agreed.

Can't I please choke him to death on a grilled cheese sandwich? PLEASE?! Maybe Rosalie will...
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    @Doctor_Vikter I don't think I've ever seen your work before, but my jaw dropped. How do you get such images?! I know mods, right, but the overall look...is that just from the cc or what? Even on max resolution in the game on everything, I don't think custom eyes or skins are doing much...I sure can't tell the difference..

So your images blow me away!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Hawaiianlilbby16Hawaiianlilbby16 Posts: 1 New Member
    I’m desperate for help !! There is a glitch and I don’t know how to get rid of this
  • Options

@KiniHokulani

Ok, first thing

You grew up in Hawaii?!?!

Holy cow 😮 I want to go there so much! My dad took my son there years ago, and hearing about it from them, as in first hand, made it sound even cooler than I'd already thought it was. So, I'm in awe of you now, lmao 😅

Anyway, I'm sorry chapter 23 made you feel conflicted and bitter, but I get what you mean. You're not upset at the chapter, but at the memories it brings back. It brings some memories to me, but not to the point of tears.

There are a few chapters in my Ian and Lawrence blog story that make me cry, and made me cry as I wrote them. Not because they are sad, but because of the memories of feelings that they invoke.

Lol, my mom didn't have to catch my boyfriend and I. She told him he could stay over whenever he wanted to. At that point there was no pressure for - ummm - what Don wants 😄 And he was well into his 20's and didn't have to ask a parent for permission. Recipe for disaster much? 🙄

But yeah, I wouldn't change anything. That son is 35 now, with 3 kids, and I'm a happy grandma 😊 He's a great guy, he writes poetry for his wife. For their engagement he made a wonderful picture album of them together, and the last page was a note card that said "Will you marry me?" I could talk about him endlessly, lol, point being, I've never regretted having or keeping him. So, I got "Mary-Aliced" (lol, awesome term) but I was fine with it after a while. At first I was trying to decide if I'd give him up for adoption when he was born, and making that decision was the worst part of being pregnant at 16.

Ok, enough about me. You had something like Don's seduction happen to you at "just turned" 15!! That's very young. And then a "Don-like" boyfriend to boot. Yikes.

As for my screenshot decisions, I do a combo of what you said. I have the scene in mind, and I know certain phrases I really want to incorporate, like when Thorne wanted to have the thought about spending 50 grand on the hormone treatments. I make sure to get specific shots for the specific phrases. Otherwise I use the pictures to make the rest of the dialogue that is happening around the key idea. I will easily take 300+ screenshots for an update that includes more than one location. Then I have plenty of shots to work with.

I'm glad you like Don's look. He is so good looking it's just not fair, lmao. Certain angles, expressions, looks from his eyes, are so awesome, and those are the ones I really want to use. I will always try to work them in.

As for his non committal issues, that make him not husband material, I think the only way to deal with him specifically is to get him the player trait. I've never seen a non committal Sim that is that devoted to causing the chaos that he causes when he "discusses" it with Thorne lmao. I'm sure he's specially programmed to be able to seduce within 4 interactions and Never stop talking about his non committal issues. I don't have a single other non committal Sim who does that. 😅

And the sentence about the crux of him being that if he wanted you, he got you, is one that came after I decided that the update I'd gotten ready wasn't good enough. I'm happy with it now. I fleshed it out a great deal.

But I'd put the painting idea in the first draft. I was wondering how many people would get the forshadowing 😅

I grew up with most clothes from Sear's (my dad's only credit card - lol) and stuff my mom sewed for me. Back then hand sewn clothes actually saved you money lol

But my son got his from good will, and hand-me-downs. There was an epidemic of pregnant teens in the early 80's. That when Madonna put out the song about keeping her baby "Papa Don't Preach." I don't think you and the friends of yours who got pregnant were teens in the 80's though 😂

Don was Awful in the library!! 🤣 I was dying. These are shots of how Mary-Alice was actually looking at him 😅😄😂 It was hard to get nice pictures of her.

( @RedDestiny92 these are the pics I was talking about 😅)

JziyaIC.png

zFmm8lR.png

6rhMVFA.png

I am surprised that no one commented on how he made her go up there against her will. I suppose most people haven't been in that situation, and assume she was actually alright with it because she went. But when you are shy, and a guy is insistent, you end up listening to him most of the time. 😔

But you knew what he'd do in the closet? Most people thought/think she'd get pregnant there.

Not yet. 😄 Don is being his masterful self.

Anyway, thanks again on your wonderful feedback 🥰 It's great to hear.

There is a super important chapter coming up, so that one might take longer to do. I have to get one or two up in between though. So I need to get to work on them. 😊 I'm hoping I covered everything you brought up, lol

I'll try to leave you alone for a while now so I don't get annoying 😉
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Hoverael how terrible what windows is doing / did with your files. I have most of my saves on USB but if I lost what was current I would lose entire saves I havent put on USB, builds I think are functional and excellent for play but way too ugly for gallery anf 100s of sims. I so relate to the feeling that it could have made you give up. I am pleased that you recovered most of it. It would be extremely sad if you felt forced to give up when you seem to enjoy the game and I know you are very good at building. It is a warning to me not to be lazy with saving. I hope nothing like this happens in the future.
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @sarabeth2984 I laughed at how Vivienne's western went from a regular cowboy western to chicken dancing. She's really getting into that dance. I was hoping for Vivienne to see Trey again in the future, so yay! they met up at the Romance Festival. I didn't know aliens could glow! Anyway, I'm glad to hear that Rebecca has Thorne on volunteer duty--he must shape up somehow. I'm glad she tried to take it to Jacques, though. Too bad he's so powerful.

Thanks for your comments on my post. I haven't played Barin in a very long time, so I'm not sure if he has the eternal sadness weakness, but I think you're right and that he does. Unfortunately, I think he also has things to be legitimately sad about.

@rainbowwithfangs What a relaxing and nice vacation! April looks like she got a very deep tan. Mia didn't tan? April can't get pregnant from the abduction, right?

@RedDestiny92 Love the family portrait wall, the wedding, and the familymoon. The vacation seemed like it had a nice balance of peace and adventure. I'm glad that everyone survived without being cursed. Does Axel intend to stay a ghost? It's unfortunate that bugs still bother him.

The date with Darrel was sweet, but ... maybe not if he's marrying someone else. But now Morgyn's also involved, so there's lots of good drama. :)

@MelsieYT I like the style of the master bedroom too. It's bright and clean with candles and books. It's very nice. The relationship Ava has with her mother is also sweet. Is Dylan's girlfriend evil to him?

@Daravi It must be nice for Dora to find expensive working electronic devices in the sea. Is she very skilled at fishing or is she diving? My sims can barely catch fish. I hope you get full member privileges soon too.

@Ellupelluellu I love their outfits for exploring. It fits the environment and also makes them look like a couple. Even with a 2% if chance, if they keep woohooing they'll have a second child before too long who I bet will be just as adorable as the first. Your pictures for this are beautiful.

@nushnushganay I'm glad to hear that Edvard stayed safe from Talon. It's also nice to see Morgan and Caleb progressing with their relationship. I just worry about Talon's reaction.

@AlwaysAsking Your son sounds like a great person. He even writes poetry! That's a really rare romance gesture these days.

I love the outtakes of Mary-Alice and Don in the library. She looks so annoyed. What is he actually doing?

I try to follow my sims whims and thought bubbles, but there aren't any whims for the newer packs, which makes it difficult.

For Discover University, I think that presentations are pretty much the same for every sim even though the boards may look different. :( They start out low quality and then they can improve them at your direction.

Antonio is a townie who happens to be a skilled fire dancer. I did not know that he could do that or that he would even be at the bonfire.

Asher and Adelise's marriage was arranged, but not forced. Not counting this, neither of them have had a mean or negative interaction with each other since Deli was born. They don't interact that much, but when they do, they get along. They've slowly become decent friends, but Asher does some very off-putting things from time to time.

As for Darius, his goal is to become a famous actor. :)

Fier Legacy Update - a small one
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    The Ohan'ali Town bonfire ended late. Most of the Fiers went home to sleep, but Delmarya traveled to Mua Pel'am to perform her conservationist work.
    z1ZpwC0.jpg
    Normally, she was the only one on the beach after midnight, with just the sound of the waves brushing against the shore disturbing the silence that surrounded her, which was peaceful and lonely...

But tonight was different, as there was a young man about. Deli decided to do the polite thing and introduce herself.
    sKs2MAM.jpg
    Excited by the fact that she was no longer alone and feeling giddy after hearing someone else's voice, Deli felt the urge to do something that wasn't exactly polite, something mischievous.

She scared him.
    Rpxy0uY.jpg
    Luckily, he took it well. They both found the joke hilarious.
    UHtcylO.jpg
    His name was Cabe, he was a townie, and he lived nearby.

Cabe: But why scare me?

Deli: Young men should be careful about being out late at night!

Cabe: Why? What could happen? This place is pretty peaceful.

Deli: Anything could happen. You never know—you could even encounter a ravenous vampire.

Like me. She thought.

Cabe: I don't think so.

Deli shrugged and drank from a plasma pack.
    W7vofdf.jpg
    Cabe: What's that?

Deli: It's nothing, just a drink.

Cabe invited her home. His family had re-purposed the wreckage of an abandoned ship and he thought she might like to see it.
    GJXc8Gg.jpg
    As they approached, he tried to scare her. It didn't work. Playfully, he tried the line she used on him on her, which also didn't work.

Cabe: Shouldn't young women like you be careful about entering strangers' homes at night?

Deli: No. You can't scare me. In fact, innocent young men like you should be careful about who you invite over. You could be inviting a vampire in...

He only laughed.

His home was interesting. Deli didn't get to see much because his family was sleeping, but he showed her the kitchen and main living area.
    3g1JDFV.jpg
    It was cozy inside, but also well ventilated and not at all stuffy or hot. She liked it and complimented Cabe and his family's recycling prowess.

She even got a selfie inside with Cabe.
    X7DI37z.jpg
    They seemed to be getting on quite well. Cabe thought she was funny and cute even if she did joke about vampires too much. So why not try flirting?

Deli wasn't ready.

Cabe's pick up line crashed and burned.

What made it worse was that one of his family members had woken and entered the room, so now there was even a third wheel.
    AD6fijz.jpg
    Deli: Listen, I have to go. It's getting really late. I need to do my homework... but hopefully, I'll see you around.

She wasn't sure if Cabe was her type. Based on first impressions alone, her attraction to some men was strong enough to make her want to immediately do something flirty to capture their attention. With Cabe it definitely wasn't like that, but the last time she let first impressions rule her brain, she'd wanted to hit on her married relative. Given that, Deli didn't know if she could trust her instincts or if she should even consider dating as a vampire.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited February 2020
    Page 602 today not really getting closer but at least I am not missing important updates.
    @SERVERFRA i checked out your gallery and I already had some of your builds. I like the Alice in Wonderland one. It is in several of my saves. I like your building style. 🙂

@DeafSimmer i just realised this was the backstory to your hidden child story. Sorry i must have missed something . Now I understand why she was so carefully hidden and all that went on in that story. I have really enjoyed learning how xander and Rosalie got together but not their relationship. Xander is a horrible man. Not paying child support which is meant for the childs needs is a punishment for the child. And I bet he thinks he is a great father!

@AngeliqueAdelaide i know the feeling of oh no having a child has derailed my story. Thanks for nothing risky woohoo. That said I was devastated when Alana got pregnant the first time she was with Brock as I felt it moved things faster than I intended but it actually turned out just what they needed. I just started a different save to do my different plans and enjoyed the new direction in their save. That said jess is flagged no children at present. No surprise babies ruining my plans with this save! And I have mccc ended one or two pregnancies (and felt so guilty afterwards). I have also moved the family to a new save or aged the child up to the library before deleting.

@Nushnushganay i know @alwaysasking answered your colton and lorenzo questions. They used to look less alike but making them both young adults, them both having the same hair and now Colton losing a tonne of weight - They start to look similar. The fixerupper is a cute little starter i have on my gallery but I edited it to look rundown and in need of help. Realistically its probably what they could buy. Lets hope one of them is handy! Plus my proposal was autonomous but i dont own seasons so itwas only love day in my mind because it was feb 14.

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking (609) oh Anaya does she's surprised it bothers her unattentive husband at all but she's thrilled to be away from him no matter the tears her daughter has. She's the bad guy lol, Rick was a tough noodle he hated kids with a passion and he hated that Tony would put them before him but he didn't want to start over with someone new. Easton is a cuddly teddy bear if you knew nothing else I think it would be more enjoyable, she's really taking advantage of kindness there. Kai is a doll like all the kids I can't get over it, yes I think so I don't actually remember now ha. As for Troy indeed his part and mess go hand in hand, he wasn't sure I wasn't even sure you know sometimes you may invite sims and they don't come which I don't believe is a bug I think it was a chance for the devs to give sims more personality, she's not a good person in the typical sense but there is at least some part of her that isn't all bad hard to say, don't you just love to not be able to stand her? :D

That's Anna's baby it just happened in the observatory compliments of the mccc mod.

It's funny to me when peeps say that I like caring for all of them that said glad you got the set you wanted I wasn't sure what to make available so I just did everything.

Well they were dead when they adopted them, and as kids they would be faced with accept it or go back to the orphanage a tough situation again mmhmm. So..technically?
    (610) I love those pics, she disapproves so much they wouldn't have worked in the story at all lol, well for me I've been very close to Mary-Alice in life and it took a long while to get there. I eventually got some nerve to do a tiny touch more than flirting but it never got further I couldn't imagine putting myself in that situation it was always in my mind the what if and I was truly afraid of my own shadow, no matter the person if you are still able to move willingly physically you have no excuse and must be held responsible for your own actions. That's just how I am about it.

I could at least picture him working his Don magic wether the action was completed or not, but as usual I am........picking up what you're putting down and I love it though duh I usually do like what you share so you know take your time but I wouldn't be opposed to teaser while you work on the big stuff....hint hint. Also you have to try a lot harder to annoy me missy, but if that was your effort well....no medal this time :p
    @Nushnushganay just wanted to say how much I love Mephisto he looks amazing and I could see him settling down with a witch or two in my game no I wasn't asking for you to share him just my first thought ha.
    @hanuel I really enjoy playing them which is how I end up with so many pics to share, fun though, Axel is stuck for now with no hope of being revived storywise.

I think you missed the very much buried older part, Emilia is crazy, she left Darrel at the alter because she simply didn't care and has decided she's done with him she is genuinely just trying to cause trouble for him. Morgyn has been going crazy for her forever but he's torn between training her the rest of the way and just being happy he's that sort of cookie you see ha. Though I am plotting more for them as I missed them so much just wait till you see what I have next for them.

Gosh I know they just met but those two look so cute together...wait unless they are secretly related cause of Asher lol I'll just keep reading...hmm I don't know I think the difference is a good thing. Like maybe he's something she would work toward instead of just jumping for the goal. I don't know maybe but yeah they are still cute together.

For now?

Okay so I don't have an update of my own....maybe I'll get one I have another day off as I'll be working straight through the next few days so I'll need to cram some more simming in.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    A week with the Lillard family....

Like Rhiannon, Hailey also requested a new swimsuit. This is the swimsuit that her mom found her.
    49567597242_017aaf4d45_c.jpg

Hailey headed to the local pool to show off her new swimsuit but it looks like it was elders day at the pool. So Hailey decided to play on the playground instead. She was the only one there so she didn't stay for too long.
    49567367911_d1cc62ab0c_c.jpg
    49567369106_e3f9783185_c.jpg

When Hailey got home Gregory Cox was at her front door to see if she wanted to kick the soccer ball around. Hailey asked her mom if Gregory could stay for dinner and she said yes.
    49567593562_65e8bcae7f_c.jpg

Later that week the Lillard family headed out to the campground at Granite Falls. It is the last week that the campground is open (although the cabins are open all year). Of course it was raining on the evening of their arrival.
    49567611207_5197b75af0_c.jpg

The next morning it was still raining but the Lillard's didn't mind. Brandi headed out to do some fishing, Brandon played some fetch with Dilbert and Hailey kicked her soccer ball around.
    49567605692_c55e38c6de_c.jpg
    49567608937_6a227c606d_c.jpg
    49566879153_a8537074bd_c.jpg

Later that day the sun came out and Brandon challenged Hailey to a game of horseshoes. Hailey won the game and Brandon stormed off in a flurry.
    49567603317_447a3319d4_c.jpg

Brandi cooking some campers stew for dinner.
    49567601977_c4f17a42a9_c.jpg

The next day was still a bit cool so Hailey decided to stay in her rain gear. She headed out to explore the area and found some frogs along her way.
    49566876453_8d010712b5_c.jpg

Even though the majority of the trip was cool and damp the Lillard's didn't let this stop them. Roasting some hot dogs for dinner and enjoying the campfire on their last night there.
    49567599587_c186f76e2d_c.jpg

Dilbert got a bath as soon as they got home from camping. He was quite a mess after spending three days on a rainy campground.
    49567370256_825678730e_c.jpg

That was what happened in the Lillard's life for a week. Next up is the Deppiesse family. Thank you for taking the time to read :).
  • Options
    heyrobertoheyroberto Posts: 47 Member
    edited February 2020
    @AlwaysAsking
    Well i'm still working on his backround story but the short version is that he's a demon in love with a human but he still has connections with hell.
    5zUb897.jpg

• Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    I have had a busy day playing today but I don't feel like I got much done.

Lexi and Ethan started their day by studying before going to class:

02-20-20-11-10-23-PM.png

02-21-20-1-06-45-PM.png

As Lexi already has a degree she didn't need to complete a 3rd term so she graduated early:

02-21-20-1-57-59-PM.png

Lexi and Ethan going to the Romance Festival. They treated themselves to a cocktail and some Sakura tea:

02-21-20-12-25-32-PM.png

02-21-20-12-30-03-PM.png

Lexi and Ethan hitting the gym to get "wedding ready":

02-21-20-4-24-22-PM.png

02-21-20-4-24-36-PM.png

Despite still having to study, Lexi made a Harvest Fest meal for them both and they both managed to appease the gnomes with pie and coffee (great taste guys):

02-21-20-4-32-06-PM.png

The weekend hit and Ethan was up to date with his studies. He wanted to take his princess somewhere special and stumbled upon Sylvan Glade. Lexi and Ethan enjoyed spending time together and fishing. I really haven't ever played a couple so in love with one another:

02-21-20-5-54-25-PM.png

02-21-20-6-02-26-PM.png

02-21-20-6-03-43-PM.png

02-21-20-6-07-42-PM.png

Sunday then arrived so Ethan took Lexi to the park to play some chess as both need to increase their logic skill. There was also heavy snow so they decided to build a Snow Pal and have a snowball fight:

02-21-20-11-15-44-PM.png

Lexi has started to get a bit antzy about her wedding. She really, really wants to marry Ethan but can't right now as he is focusing on his studies. Whilst she is supportive of Ethan, she just longs to marry him. Ethan knew this so took Lexi to view some wedding venues and Lexi could fantasise about her wedding which excited her. They also visited the Von Haunt Estate as it is historical which they both enjoy:

02-22-20-12-00-16-AM.png

02-22-20-12-52-20-AM.png

And EVENTUALLY!!!! Ethan graduates!!!

02-22-20-1-44-47-AM.png

I am so pleased with my current save. Not gonna lie Ethan's degree was a hard slog because I so desperately want them to get married but Ethan needing to find his direction in life. He has decided to be a writer. With his royalties from book writing and Lexi's income from her job and from selling paintings they are doing well financially. I now aim for Lexi and Ethan to get married and go on a short honeymoon to a spa resort so they can just relax and chill out. Lexi and Ethan are due to age up to Adult in 4 and 6 days so I need to think about throwing them both a birthday party. Then once that's over with, BABIES!!! I am so excited for them to have babies.

• Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    Oh and I am going to build them a house. Not much of a builder but I have the perfect house in mind!
  • Options
    @haneul I'm rooting for Deli and Cabe! He's so cute! And you're onto something about Talon, of course.

@Becka28 I love autonomous proposals! And thanks for the extra info about Colton and Lorenzo, it helps! It will be neat to see how they fare at a fixer-upper.

@RedDestiny92 I will go check to make sure, but I'm pretty sure I shared Mephisto Deathwalker a long time ago (long time ago to me, I haven't been playing the Sims 4 that long really) on the gallery under nushnushganay (same username). But I'll pop over there and see if he's shared, or just in my library, and fix it so you can find him if need be.

@purplexbutterfly Liked meeting your Lexi and Ethan, and though I don't ever tolerate gnomes in my games (I am so anti-gnome! haha) pie and coffee sound great. Love your cc hair, it's really nice. And look forward to seeing how your wedding and honeymoon and housebuilding go. :)

And The Legend of Forgotten Hollow's Chapter 28: The Begats is now out!

Vlad turned toward her, his face alight with an expression that almost made him beautiful. "Child," he said softly, "do you know what this means?"
    BElGHH9.png

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Nushnushganay well now you shouldnt have said that I have taken him and given him an assistant and I think they'll get my dog version of the angel of music too.
    Hehe
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @Nushnushganay well now you shouldnt have said that I have taken him and given him an assistant and I think they'll get my dog version of the angel of music too.
    Hehe

Sounds like something that would be fun to have a ringside seat to! Hope you'll share about it. :)

xicwqMCm.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top