Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited February 2020
    A fast forward thru five semesters at Foxbury Institute of Technology and Bad Stairs (tm)
    Or "What happens when you only eat cake and leftovers for five years?"

iRXLoOU.png

t2wY8H9.png

Pictured above: First semester...

WpwJn84.png

TxwleqB.png

4x0dT94.png

...Third semester... (remember kids, robots are cool, but not worth dying over. Take a break when zapped!)

5Sn7uSD.png

..Fifth semester... (running to her final exam! She made it!)

b9Yefgf.png

DaZRt4P.png

R2bUhoY.png

1k89Smb.png

...Graduation and then a big party at the Old Salthouse Sushi restaurant with her friends!
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Had the chance to play the Deppiesse family over the last few days.

Anika clearly thinks she already knows her shapes and doesn't need any help from her mom.
    49517483573_e3950c52e5_c.jpg

Rohan aged into a cute little toddler and rolled the Independent trait. He wants to do everything himself and really dislikes it when his parents try to help him along. There have been a ton of potty accidents because of this.
    49518211392_69f8ecf286_c.jpg

Abhijeet and Melissa love the modern look and their entire house is basically just black and white. You think they could've added some colour into the toddlers room. I sense some emotional stunting might occur in this household.
    49518221667_f399b4e05b_c.jpg

While Anika was off playing tablet games, Rohan decided to destroy the dollhouse. Luckily Abhijeet heard the racket and was able to fix the dollhouse before Anika noticed.
    49518220267_010a7ece91_c.jpg
    49518001776_5cdc5d0720_c.jpg
    49517475703_046287448e_c.jpg

Huge storms hit Pleasant Town on Bonfire Day. Fireworks and all outdoor activities had to be cancelled due to the weather. Abhijeet and Melissa still enjoyed a nice lamb dinner with some wine after the kids went to sleep.
    49517474123_9ae485c627_c.jpg
    49518212982_66dc1d7a96_c.jpg

Melissa was able to max the Gourmet Cooking skill and is getting better and better at the wellness skill.
    49517457263_c12a79a79c_c.jpg
    49517468073_0175e84616_c.jpg

The Deppiesse family finished the extension of an extra bedroom onto the back of their house just before Anika aged up into a kid. They didn't want the kids sharing a room once they were a bit older. They still haven't had time to finish all the decorative touches on the room.
    49517465778_8f4d6bd411_c.jpg
    49517462273_f6f2453529_c.jpg

And it was time for Anika to age into a kid. She rolled the Perfectionist trait and loves learning new skills. She strives to be good at everything she does and enjoys going to school.
    49518200832_a1d309f364_c.jpg

There it is - a week with the Deppiesse family. The Cox family has been randomly chosen as the second last family to play in rotation 4. Thank you for taking the time to read yet another update on Pleasant Town!
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    These stories are great! I only have one Sims 4 save right now, I may start a new one but I'm not sure what I'll have happen with it.

I did get this screenshot yesterday... Lucy was inspired by swimming in the ocean, but was also afraid of the deep water (the tense-coloured moodlet is 'thalassophobia', which is a fear of the sea... odd that she had both moodlets at the same time).

sIyahZX.jpg

Harvestfest has just started in the game, hopefully they have a great day and complete all the traditions they want!
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Becka28, page 599.
    It's very satisfying to do. Sometimes it's a case of 'Right, you can stay fat, but that tummy needs to go'.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited February 2020
    Hey everybody! Loving everyone’s stories! I’ll catch up on comments tomorrow. Here’s what happened in my game today. I’m still playing with the Morecombe family. Griffin has recently been de-deathified by his little sister Joanna. He’s decided to go back to university. He put his application through one afternoon. It would take a few days for the letter of acceptance to come back.
    yFWQ76S.png
    He decided to bunk down and stay in Oasis Springs with his brother and sister for the time being. There had been a lot of drama in the vampire community lately (I wanted to spice things up a bit)
    Griffiin’s brother Barnaby fills him in on all the latest gossip with the β€œancient ones' ' over in Forgotten Hollow. Not really part of my main story but fun if you want to read about the drama:)
    7WyFS3i.png
    Miss Hell found herself in a bit of a pickle.
    Evil, child-hating, cruel. Such a lovely person. She finally drove her only friend away, Kat Cave, after one too many insults. Miss Hell was the head of the gang, Mistresses of Mayhem consisting of herself, Kat, and Lacrimosa von Magpyr. They loved to cause trouble and torment other sims. 8fWt49g.png
    Miss Hell thought Lacrimosa was such a pushover, unknown to her though, Lacrimosa is a very powerful and manipulative vampire. She was just playing the part of fledgling. She is an evil genius, and erratic to boot! I caught her joking with a toilet lol OG5kCo7.png
    Lacrimosa wants to be head of the Mistresses of Mayhem. They could go so much bigger! Miss Hell was looking forward to hunting that night. She was getting a bit hangry. Lacrimosa suggests an easy target over in San Myshuno. Its an apartment in Medina Studios. The haunted one.
    xtoJc1k.png
    She arrives and uses her powers to unlock the door. pluLMWv.png
    Poor Miss Hell fell for it hook, line, and sinker. This was the home of Professor Van Helsing (get it lol?) He saw her come through the door and sneak into the front bedroom. Really? pgOxpLr.png
    Professor Helsing may look like an unassuming, dorky professor but he’s thoroughly versed in vampire lore and pumps iron for fun. He’s also got a major vendetta against plasmasuckers.
    TEmJiO4.png
    He confronts Miss Hell hlHUSVm.png
    and whips her soundly!!! p3p0qKo.png
    Having won the fight, he throws a glass of cure draught he keeps on hand right into the vampire’s face! hHYZC4W.png
    Miss Hell starts screaming and cursing. It burns! tEpeWdF.png
    BP5Lssr.png
    She feels strange. Weaker. Her powers are being drawn from her very core! BpBVYUc.png
    RNePWPB.png
    She’s mortal now! Devastated she heads back to her home in Forgotten Hollow. Fate unknown.
    8UVek9V.png
    Van’s teen son Quigley congratulates his father on the fight. He has 2 kids, Quigley and Mina. lwEuEbt.png
    Barnaby tells Griffin that he’s not the only vampire back from the dead…Jacques Villareal is too! (I aged him down to adult, and made him a grandmaster. He liked hanging outside when he should be under cover, he burst into flame and died) An old flame of Jacques, Medusa (looking for name suggestions!) had come back into town.
    mr6IRqt.png
    She was obsessed with Jacques, and had been for years. She was just as evil and intelligent. She was also a powerful sorceress. She had purchased the old Villareal estate (the kids had put it up for sale) when it came on the market. One dark and dreary night, she entered the ancient Windenberg Cemetery. MuKlLxr.png
    She found her old lover’s tombstone and called his spirit from the murky Netherworld 1wOq1Hu.png
    She was delighted to see him, and vice versa mLBGWN0.png
    She asked him to join her household e1iEzW4.png
    Then cast the infamous de-deathify spell! CbEALJs.png
    Oh Watcher help all my sims lol. Evil plasma sucking Jacques is back! He decided he needed to stake out his territory. He headed to the Bjergsen property.
    Griffin had turned Bjorn Bjergsen and they were good friends. Griffin was rather territorial and didn’t like other vampires he didn’t know or trust wandering around his town. Now that he was out of Windenberg, that just left low ranking Bjorn behind. Bjorn and Jacques get into a big fight CfPuZUA.png
    Jacques wins qb1dNYD.png
    He casts a sleep spell on Bjorn
    5l25NLq.png
    8Iy9zmJ.png
    And attacks a defenseless Clara. He used drain life energy on her.
    SPy0AU9.png
    zf5RB07.png
    She collapses from exhaustion. Drained not only physically, but all her memories of friends and family. When she woke up, she didn’t recognize Bjorn or understand they were married.
    FwWINge.png
    Bjorn was devastated. He felt guilty for not being able to protect his family and what happened to Clara. He packed up his wife and daughters and fled to Griffin’s old house. As far from Jacques as he could get. It was well protected and he could help Clara recover.
    Aan2Wd0.png
    Griffin wanted to help Bjorn but had a lot on his hands at the moment. He needed to focus on his own family. He was spending lots of time with his daughters. Toddler Marla of course was a happy go lucky kid. She loved hugs. Cheerful Uncle Barnaby was always happy to dole them out H0gZZrQ.png
    So did Dad. ooVAx86.png
    She loved bubble baths too. g4ddSl7.png
    And her next favorite thing was to ask Why? Until it drove everyone crazy lol! Especially her father lol ZMXJJHe.png
    Griffin got a call from his dad, Harry, over in Brindleton Bay. He needed to come over right away. 42qdYcP.png
    Harry is really happy to see his eldest son back. 54aD3Dl.png
    He explains what happened, rather angrily, to his own grandson.
    (he was actually angry about a rude waiter at a diner) zw47P4b.png
    IgtkhB8.png
    Much to his (and mine!) amazement, Griffin had another little addition to the family! Harry and Maribelle were happy to keep the little guy until Griffin was done with university.
    Agnes was pregnant with his child when he died, but she wasn’t showing then. When he was born, the baby was given up for adoption. Harry quickly adopted him when he found out.
    He got to meet his new son, Aldo Morecombe, for the first time.
    CMRPz2O.png
    I had got the notification and was in a pickle as to what to do. After Agnes cheated on Griffin, his death and all that, I had moved Agnes, her new husband Fernando (and their son Skyler) into another house. Agnes and Fernando had woohooed and I had seen her very pregnant wandering in the background. I figured it was theirs. Nope. Looks like Griffin had left a parting legacy behind. I got the notification about little Aldo’s birth! After Griffin was back from the dead, I loaded up Agnes’ household. Their needs were completely in the RED. Just after loading it, Social care whisked both Skyler and baby Aldo to safety. PLUM!! I exited without saving and went back in the household. Skyler was back but baby Aldo was gone. I had set MCCC to adopt babies like this to family members. Fortunately, baby Aldo was adopted by grandpa Harry. Harry runs a foster home anyway, so he was happy to take him in. I thought about changing his parentage, but after aging him up in another save, we are keeping him! He’s adorable.
    Aldo and Marla were doing well. Griffin was worried about Lisette. She had been really depressed.
    Not even Uncle Barnaby could cheer her up csKfViE.png
    Aunt Joanna had given her a soccer ball in hopes to cheer her up. Lisette hated it PHhKTyt.png
    Although she did play with it. bW9bxCY.png
    Griffin decided to devote some extra time to her. He asks her if she wants to go shopping for new clothes. BUY7YZM.png
    He took her to the mall 05NYjpQ.png
    She found an outfit she liked. okENLdQ.png
    They went to Magnolia Promenade and find another outfit she liked lZduao6.png
    And of course stop in the toy store z15M5fr.png
    She was so tired after the shopping excursion. He tucks her in for the night uWyYJ6Q.png
    That seemed to do the trick. Lisette is much happier! I focused on Barnaby and Jo of course. Their dad Harry comes over to visit a lot. oZoQo2C.png
    He and Barnaby like to show off their powers mLMezIu.png
    Harry likes to hang out with his grandkids too p6MLGox.png
    Barnaby is a sweet guy. He’s always cheerful! He loved to play his violin HGabewi.png
    Read his daughter to sleep fDQ2QzN.png
    And hang out with his little sister Joanna. BqZ1hT4.png
    It had been ages since he had gotten to hang out with fellow geeks! Joanna and Vincent are both geeks. One evening, Barnaby and Jo were both annoyingly full of energy so I sent them to San Myshuno to find collectibles. I also had a major issue with sims just leaving trash and food EVERYWHERE so I figured they could also do some neighborhood cleaning. There was a nasty thunderstorm there and Barnaby’s favorite umbrella was blown away. 9YZ7NET.png
    Hybrid Joanna used her mermadic powers to change the weather. rqznJHG.png
    The weather cleared up and they had a great time collecting posters, snowglobes, and rummaging through the trash (Jo, really lol!!) 2FcqD8S.png
    They also cleaned up all the graffiti XfofZDh.png
    The next day, Griffin got accepted into college! He’s going to Britechester full-time and getting a law degree. He wants to be an attorney or judge. e8UVSF7.png
    I set him to work on a presentation. Jo makes a microchip and Lisette makes a health potion on her chemistry set. The family is settling in well! gX8BZFb.png
    Joanna gave her fiance a soccer ball nMedsIk.png
    He loved it! Vince is active so he gets the tense moodlet all the time. This should help. IT2Q5Oi.png
    Joanna likes soccer too! She played on the team at college JFSeYeC.png
    Anyway. I am leaving this family alone for a couple of weeks while Griffin goes to college. I’ll join him in the last term to finish it.
    Till next time!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I thought back to one of my favorite households in Sims 3. I had a lovely extended family one was a beautiful Vampire, a handsome hairy Werewolf, a pretty Fairy & a handsome Genie. I don't remember which of the girls was married to the guys.
    So, I thought of getting very creative with my Sims 4 CAS & made a handsome muscular Vampire that looks like he's part Werewolf, an interesting Alien Man, a pretty fishy Mermaid & a cute Spellcaster that looks like she's cross between a Genie & Fairy. I labled them Supernatural in the Gallery. I also made a Supernatural Small but very tall three bedroom home. It was tricky to build because I could only use 100 tiles.
    I really miss Sims 3.
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    The weekend came and this is what Alex was up to!

Saturday
    Starting the day off with some delicious ice cream!
    ej0U8Uf.png

He's proud of his ice cream. He knows for certain that his roomies are enjoying the ice cream.
    RT3j4Uu.png

Alex went to study for his baking class elective and he finally got to meet Jace, who lived in the same dorms as Alex, but they haven't had a chance to meet.
    rkTnRvF.png

After studying for the baking class, he studied for his gourmet cooking class and changed into his UBrite outfit to be ready for the game day event.
    SETuu39.png

Later, Colby showed up with a hug for Alex!
    HmTEM1L.png

In return, Alex gave him a hug!
    qdyxogR.png

Then Colby whispered into Alex's ear some gossip he heard from his friends.
    3dZPNv4.png

Strangely enough, the game day event wasn't held as scheduled. Instead, he went to visit Blake and the boys and help himself to some burgers. He finally got to meet Anthony.
    8zfaGgL.png

Alex shared with Florian and Anthony ways to release stress from their bodies.
    kl0cZJI.png

Florian left and Frankie came by to join Anthony and Alex. Alex told them about a funny TV show episode he saw recently.
    LjJNq70.png

Later, Blake came by and Alex gave him a bro hug.
    0gJ5z9U.png

He then told the three boys about the ice cream he had this morning and thought next time, he should give them a tub of his signature ice cream.
    hF9cVgq.png

Before Alex headed back to the dorms, he made himself a drank and Frankie came by to tell him that he loved the idea of Alex giving the boys a tub of his signature ice cream and looks forward to it.
    16AL5JA.png

When he came back, Alex asked Colby to do the keg stand with him.
    1pj5qKr.png

The great thing was that they both succeeded!
    wHDrIRY.png

Looks like we have visitors! Marama was chatting with Moriah and this guy named Derek, so he decided to join in the conversation.
    WXKfkA5.png

Sunday
    The Creativity Celebration event is today and Alex decided to get some studying out of the way.
    C3BzEeD.png

All that studying made him hungry, so he grabbed a plate of Spinach Frittata.
    g3FFrld.png

Later, Sean came by and asked how he was doing. Alex said that he's great and that he got some studying out of the way.
    inPXjnR.png

The Creativity Celebration event started and he worked on a mural.
    hQoKI7V.png

He also did the cheer!
    ZOr1pcp.png

His friend Amanda was in the mascot suit, so it was easy for him to get a selfie with the mascot!
    SI4O9n5.png

After the event was over, Alex went back and drank some flat juice from the juice keg. He was so sad about it that he went into one of the bathroom stalls and cried his eyes out. Poor thing :(
    OUSbhge.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @AlwaysAsking seriously. No matter how often people say the internet is terrible or whatever, I just think of stuff like this. I remember (vaguely) not having internet! It was very different!

XD Strictly speaking, they were in sleepwear, which was why Johnny was in his when he got home. But yeah, some well-placed objects can make all sorts of illusions!

I'm already working on their new apartment! Put them in 920 Medina, I figured Cass would be perfectly fine with a haunted place XD Almost finished cluttering (still need to clutter Sofia's room and the kitchen), then I'll just have wall art and I'll be able to take caps. Here's her desk space!

cIpJyrq.png

@Becka28 poor Abeline, being nervous! Glad they were able to settle it, at least. Yes, Jade, I would be worried about Tiffani's new friend!! Man, why can I see her asking to be turned...? That's the spirit, Izzy ;D Oh dear, hope Viktor has that realisation sooner rather than later!

@AngeliqueAdelaide seriously, poor Salim. I'm moving Cass and Sofia into 920, I have a feeling he'll be inviting himself around a bit just to hang out somewhere with nice decor! (There is a bit of an age difference there, Cass only just aged up to YA so she's basically 18, so I won't be getting either of the girls with him.) And ooh, that could be interesting... I assume in different saves? (All in one save could be fun too XD)

@Beardedgeek honestly, she still looks good!

@DeafSimmer aww, Sylvia looks gorgeous! Lovely wedding :D "He thinks a woman's place is in the kitchen." RED FLAGS RED FLAGS.

@Lucy_Henley hmm, maybe she was tense because she recognised the power of the ocean, but also realised that it was a source of a lot of creative works? Or something like that!

@sarabeth2984 Miss Hell and Lacrimosa are both kinda terrifying XD;; Oh wow, Miss Hell got cured? At least she'll no longer be a problem, even if Jacques is... Oh no, poor Bjorn and Clara :( Barnaby is a sweetheart. Ooh, good luck to Griffin at uni!
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited February 2020
    @ChuChuExpress
    Ah, so Nick's father is also manipulative.
    It runs in the family!
    Where's Athena Cykes when you need her? Her special ability would come in handy if Steve had to sue Nick.
    That would be so helpful... I don't know if we'll ever get to the point of them suing Nick though.
    Thank you!

@ryttu3k
    I don't know... I like the idea of soulmates, but it also puts a huge amount of burden on Steve, who isn't trained in mental health. While he's absolutely vital to Tony's recovery, I also feel like he needs professional intervention, you know? Even if just as a sounding board for the stuff Tony doesn't want to tell Steve for fear of worrying him or something. Basically an impartial third party who can look at and work on improving Tony's mental health without being intimately involved.
    Well... yeah. Which is why I probably will get Tony someone. As I said, still considering options. There are many ways the story could go and I like all of them :)
    Wow, I dislike literally everyone in that flashback except for poor bby Tony D:
    Yeah, he lived in a pretty messed up society :(
    Thank you!

@RedDestiny92
    poor Tony he was doing so well and that witch unhinged him...it of course does happen like that as that's why recovery can be so hard
    Yes, the road to recovery is a bumpy one :disappointed:
    that's it I'm getting my pool where's the red head.
    She deserves it :naughty:
    Thank you!

@Becka28
    I always love seeing Steve being strong and defending his family.
    And I love showing Steve being strong and defending his family! :smiley: He always seems so sweet and harmless but he can be fierce if he wants to!
    I was seriously crushing on your policeman character before he even spoke and I just about cheered when he threatened her with a ticket.
    Yeah, he's a super cool guy, very chill :) Also happens to be Kalani's dad!
    I had an old flatmate who studied film and she really opened my eyes to watching film in a different way - looking for visual symbols and meanings as well as the layering in of sound and music. She used to get us to, sit through hours of directors commentaries of films so I enjoy your approach to presenting your story in a cinematic way (reminds me of that friend who I no longer have contact with as well - in a good way).
    I'm very glad you're enjoying it because I enjoy writing this way :relaxed: Your friend sounds just like me! I remember when me and my parents finished watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer we bought the special edition blu ray disks which contained 55 director commentaries. We watched every single one of them and that's when my love for studying films began.
    the flashback fleshed out Nick a bit more but I am not sure his father was teaching him to work Tony into his grave - I think Nick took the teaching and bent it out of proportion.
    Yeah, Nick is much more psychopathic than his father. They both got the same reasoning though.
    Poor Tony sounds so much like Peter's childhood at school in a lot of ways (even if the issues underlying the bullying were different. How terrible to be unable or unwilling to express who you are because other people are so unlikely to accept it.
    Well, Tony was never bullied, just ignored. But only because he hid his true self and tried to blend in with the world he lived in, unlike Peter who always openly expressed himself, even though it backlashed hardly. Tony is something everyone expected Peter to be - quiet, unnoticeable, keeping his head low and hiding his true self...
    I always love the flashback episodes as it makes the present day ones richer and the characters have a lot of depth.
    That's the reason why I love doing them so much <3
    Did Nick talk about Tony wanting to work and succeed too? I was just thinking that Tony's inner drive for succeeding at things makes him find purpose and healing in things like his job as well as making him very vulnerable to things going wrong (as with the dreadful woman or when he thinks he's let Steve down).
    Did Nick actually talk about that somewhere in my updates? No, I don't think so. But you certainly are right, Tony does find purpose in success. He needs a goal to succeed, whether that's to become worlds best actor, best father, best husband... anything. He has to be the best. It's both a good thing and a bad thing. And right now he's learning to let go of that a little bit.
    Thank you!

@AlwaysAsking
    These are all much more important than Sims, yet I can't seem to do it. Guilt does not keep me awake though, I'm to busy doing all the Sims things I mentioned. At any rate, if you discover a way to become more "productive" please share! Because I can't!!
    Yeah, I don't think there's a cure for the Sims because the game is just too good :D Well at least I'm not the only one, that's comforting to know :)
    It was the back screen story that has been unexplored before that was the most revealing. Tony never expected to even be looked at for the role. He was just happy to be around Lucas. It was interesting to hear that he'd memorized the scenes by heart. I'll bet he knew every line of every scene.
    Yes he did... because I used to be that kid... :sweat_smile: One tiny role, one single line and yet still I knew the entire script by heart.
    But Lucas didn't even know his name. Or at least he pretended not to πŸ€” You get the feeling that Tony was as rejected as Peter was when he was a child. Perhaps that's why they connected so well.
    Lucas genuinely didn't know his name. He's not a bad kid but he could care less about Tony :( But yes, Tony was rejected in the sense of not fitting in the society he was raised in. The way both of them dealt with it is quite different though. Tony kept quiet, blent in with the world surrounding him. Peter expressed himself and did it quite loudly. Which lead to him being bullied and Tony just being ignored by everyone. Who knows what's worse.
    it never ceases to amaze me that people who don't speak English as their first language seem to know all the little sayings and silly songs and actions that we have here. It's crazy!
    Story time! Although english isn't my first first language, it's actually pretty close :) My parents had a few friends from different countries and they used to travel across the world together. They communicated between each other in english and so did all of their kids, including me. So I spoke in russian with my family but in english with literally everyone else.
    By the time I turned five my parents settled down in a little town (it was a hard transition because the people living here are quite old-fashioned and don't understand anything out of the ordinary while I, being exposed to so many cultures, opinions and styles of living at a very young age, was acceptable and open-minded about everything. The realisation that not all people are like that genuinely shocked me :sweat_smile:) and I haven't spoken in english ever since, but most of books we read, movies we watch, music we listen to, things we google are still in english. Also we constantly use english phrases. That lead to my younger brothers also learning english even though they've never seen a native speaker in real life.
    I'm not good at writing stories in english though. I wrote stories in russian since I was six so I already developed my own style and know all of the "cool moves" and ways to make the story sound great. But in english... this is the first thing I ever wrote and it's not even a book :D So this is me being six years old and learning to write all over again :sweat_smile:
    And I know and Love that song. I generally don't like slow songs at all, but I make an exception for that one 😊 My question is, why do you know it?
    Seventh grade, last night of summer camp, me and my friends sneaking out at nighttime and singing our hearts near the river. We were loud, our guitars were even louder so we obviously got caught but since it was the very last night the counselors let it slide :tongue:
    But wait. You're telling me there are people that don't know Elvis Presley? :open_mouth: Elvis Presley, Beatles, Queen - I feel like I knew their songs my whole life...

By the way, your last update... It blew my mind! I am HYPED to know what happens next! This is my kind of drama! :smiley: Oh and also, team Thorne here :smirk: Don may have puppy eyes and I might've felt bad for him in their relationship very often (like when Thorne left on a tour and Don wasn't allowed to leave the house without his permission) but he still deserves every last bit of what Thorne done to him. I'm wondering if there's going to be a happy ending for those two...
    Thank you!

"Ugh Kass stop blocking me! Get outta my way!"
    53db175de09c.png

"Oh so you can go talk to them and convince them to choose you? You think I'm that stupid?"
    18bb5b55a950.png

"Gentlemen?" while Lucas and Kassie argued over who should get picked, mr Wilson took Tristan and approached the Fury's. "I would like to introduce to you my best student. I'm sure you've all seen the true value to his amazing acting skills during the play..."
    fb3a84ac7673.png

"So we're sure about him, Father?" Nick didn't even give mr Wilson a glance.
    "If you're sure then I'm sure. I taught you well."
    "Good. Because I'm one hundred percent sure."
    b64cc0b3c25b.png

"Uh... Hello!"
    c7f87e434be5.png

"Well... that was unexpected," stuttered mr Wilson as Nick left. "Although Lucas also is a very bright boy..."
    78f564999c13.png

"Hey! I'm Lucas! I played Micheal... Kassie stop pushing me!"
    "Then shut up! Hello sir!"
    "Kass get lost!"
    "Get lost yourself!"
    ca3012c95cfb.png

Tony quietly sat on the other end of the stage room. He didn't leave with all of the extras because he was hoping to talk to Lucas after they figured who gets chosen. Lucas payed attention to him and even wished him good luck - that had to be a good sign! Maybe they could even walk home together. Tony could pretend he lives nearby, even though he actually didn't. If Lucas gets chosen, Tony could joke it was because he wished him good luck. If Tristan gets chosen, they could talk about how lame Tristan is and how Lucas should've gotten picked instead. That would work - Tony knew Lucas loves talking about himself. He also knew Lucas's favourite color was purple, even though he told everyone it's black. And that his favourite food is pizza with pineapples. Tony hated pineapples but he was willing to like them if that meant Lucas would be friends with him...
    "Some play, huh kid?"
    53425cd169c4.png

"Huh?"
    Tony looked over. The man from Del Sol Productions was sitting next to him.
    76ab3f9d493d.png
    More under the cut:
    "It was supposed to be better but mr Wilson cut everything out because a few parents found the original script and were plumming- very mad... I mean he cut a lot of stuff out in the beginning but then he cut out even more," he explained, not sure why they were having this conversation.
    e3d8b7a967c3.png

The man didn't say anything. Tony shyly looked away, not sure what was he supposed to do.
    "Don't pick Tristan," he suddenly blurted out. The man looked at him, clearly amused.
    "No?"
    "No..."
    "And who do you think I should pick?"
    "Well... Lucas would be way better," quietly said Tony. "He learns lines very quickly, he has an amazing voice and he's very cute- cool. I meant cool. And I bet the girls would be all over his haircut..."
    "Wasn't planning on taking either of them."
    fd268879b5ab.png

"Oh..." Tony sighed. It would be awesome to see Lucas on TV. Or even Tristan. But realistically he understood that no way their little cheap school fit the standards.
    "Yeah, we're probably too lame for Del Sol Productions anyway. You really should go to a acting academy or something-"
    a8d71c0e65aa.png

"What if I told you I chose you?"
    "What?.."
    234e5d396c73.png

"But I... I didn't even have any lines..."
    "Well I bet you tried really hard, didn't you. I bet you wanted to play Billy. I bet you memorised the whole play in hope that you would get the role. That someone would notice you."
    "Yeah... But Tristan always gets lead role."
    "Consider job well done kid. I noticed you."
    07ac24c010f8.png

"But I... I can't even play, not really... Why would you ever choose me? I just stood there and did nothing! I... I can't act!"
    "What's your name kid?"
    "Antony. Antony Stark... sir."
    996c5da6b6f0.png

"I'm Nick. And you see, Antony Stark, I'm not looking for a kid who can act. None of you can. I'm looking for a kid that has potential to live in a scene and make characters come true. And that's exactly what you have. Potential."
    "Really?" Tony smiled a bit. "You... You think I could be a real actor?"
    "I don't think, I know."
    82a718f46353.png

So Tony, let's talk business. We're planning on adapting "Bridge to Terabithia". Ever read the book?"
    "No but I've heard of it..."
    "I'll send you a copy. It's lame and whimsical but it's sappy enough to make the audience notice you."
    ff8c02ea0729.png

"I still don't understand... why me?"
    "Because I've seen hundreds and thousands of kids trying to audition for the role and you have something none of them have. A spark."
    1ab27e411b09.png

"So what do you say - wanna become a star?"
    4922165e0297.png

Tony smiled.
    f3cbf1e4d03f.png

"Him?"
    "Seriously?"
    "You've gotta be kidding me!"
    9383887fe0e1.png

"Well! This is an unexpecting turn of events!" nervously laughed mr Wilson.
    db752ac568f7.png

"I suppose we can work with this..."
    bcae70110639.png

"No. Absolutely not. I will not tolerate this."
    c5bb98634b87.png

"Well, seems like you have no interest in the future of your son, mr Stark..."
    be0fad590cdb.png

"No! No, you don't get to decide my son's future! He's MY son and I won't allow him to get involved in these stupid movie shenanigans of yours!"
    1af6561dbfd2.png

"Mr Stark, the life I'm offering your son..."
    "No! He got grades to improve!"
    "I am offering your son a chance to live the life of luxury and fame..."
    866c1af3895e.png

"I did NOT raise my son as a clown to be watched for entertainment! He'll go to college and get a normal job!"
    f6f4b0094e5e.png

"Mr Stark, with this kind of education you're able to afford the most your son will ever be able to achieve is to wash windows and serve coffee. I'm giving him a ticket out in the world!"
    0e4a0771fcde.png

"And what good will that ticket do him! This isn't a real job!"
    "Wow. You are so much stupider then I thought."
    "Oh don't you dare-"
    f4229af35d20.png

"Mr Stark, take a close look in the contract. See this number? This is how much your son will be able to make within weeks."
    "Well uh..."
    "Within weeks."
    "Well it certainly is a big number... But it says here he won't get a penny till he turns eighteen - what's the point in that?"
    "Precaution, in case you think of using your son for money. Be a good father maybe he'll leave you a million simoleons or two before moving out."
    5dce59548503.png

"You don't understand. He's... he's a problematic kid," muttered mr Stark. "He's weak. Puny. Used to get teary-eyed for the stupidest reasons. Got no friends, bad grades... I work ten hours a day and I still got a hell of depts to pay, I can't afford him to be more of a problem than he already is."
    acf49d172867.png

"Tony?" kindly spoke Nick. "If your father lets you do acting, will you try to get your grades up?"
    937bed59e87e.png

"Yeah," Tony quickly nodded. "I'll do better, I promise..."
    7ba8e58b3c38.png

"See? No problem. The only problem here is you."
    Mr Stark didn't answer.
    "Look," continued Nick. "You've got debts to pay. If you sign the contract, my agency will cover all of them."
    Mr Stark heavily sighed.
    67ca77a5b329.png

"Tony. Son. Do you really want to do this?"
    1f12a02bb2ab.png

Tony nodded.
    "You realise you'll have to do your best on these grades. I want to see at least B's by next month! "
    "Please Father, I promise I'll do my best!.. I'll take extra classes..."
    af518232cb0d.png

"Whatever," mr Stark sighed.
    f5a2fd53fbc1.png

"You... You mean I can?"
    91aa7f2c53a3.png

"Well you never were good at anything. Maybe this stupid acting thing really is your only chance," scoffed mr Stark. "Make yourself useful for once."
    648826205359.png

"I'm only doing this because I know he won't be good for anything else," he muttered.
    "I'm sure you are, mr Stark. I'm sure you are."
    0c09d7f4c965.png

"Congratulations Tony. You've just made it to my agency."
    cf0df7006c61.png

"All you and your father need to do is sign here."
    "O-Okay..." Tony smiled, watching as his father, although angry, signed the paper and silently handled him the pen. He slowly began writing his name down...
    "Don't do it Tony!!!"
    "Huh?.."
    575f57acd0ff.png

"Don't do it Tony! Don't do it!"
    3d0a2ff762d3.png

"Is that..."
    1a867e03c2c4.png

"Thor!? You... You're not supposed to be here... You weren't here before..."
    "Sign the paper," quickly said Nick. "Come on, you know you want this."
    2ae56f9a7263.png

"Don't do it Tony!" yelled Thor.
    "Sign the paper!" shouted Nick. "Sign the paper and you'll be mine! NOW!"
    "No Tony, don't!"
    7087257a7ad7.png

"Don't do it! Don't do it! DON'T DO IT!"
    38774297ea89.png

"Tony... Tony..."
    f13245fa890d.png

Tony gasped, waking up.
    69ad67adc1dc.png

"It's nothing."
    "Tony, this isn't the first time..."
    "It's nothing."
    c8796bce768c.png

"Alright," Steve sighed. "Well... could you at least tell me whats going on in your nightmares?"
    Tony shrugged.
    "They don't look like nightmares. They're just... flashbacks or something."
    f0c1c5ec2935.png

"Flashbacks... That's a start... Flashbacks to where?"
    "I-I don't remember it quite well."
    3a2b40a7d160.png

"Something about that play I did back when I was twelve."
    "A play? Okay... Did anything important happen at that play?"
    "It's when I signed my first contract with Nick."
    Steve nodded. He didn't expect anything less bad. It all was falling into place.
    c8cdd4ac354a.png

"I just... I keep seeing it over and over again. Like it's trying to tell me something."
    232bdc12f20e.png

"Before that day... I was a nobody. Sat at back of the class, kept my head low. No one ever noticed me. And I-I was okay with that. I had things that kept me ticking. Friday movies, a crush, that stupid drama club I joined in... And then in one second it all changed. I finally had meaning. One moment I was worthless - the next I was something so valuable that Nick put up an argument with my father in order to get me out. I felt like he was saving me. No one ever saved me before..."
    22a5b2200209.png

"And what's my meaning now? Do I even have meaning? Am I even remotely valuable?"
    "You're very valuable," quietly said Steve. "To me, to everyone here. You don't have to be an actor to be that. And we all love you very much-"
    143874ccab99.png

"I don't feel like I should have that," mumbled Tony. "I should just go."
    "Tony, we've been over this..."
    "I know. But those dreams... flashbacks... whatever... It's like they're telling me that I'm not worth this. I used to be someone. I had my chance. Now I'm just that stupid boy who was too afraid to express himself.
    "Tony..."
    "The kid recognised me but she said I could never be Tony Stark," Tony let out a sob. "Just a... stupid... bartender. Worthless. Nick was right, without him I'm worthless... Why won't you see that? Why won't you!? Just leave me already, can't you see I'm not worth you! Maybe then the nightmares will go away, maybe that's what they want!"
    797dbfd72ab3.png

"Hey, hey, that's not true," gently said Steve. "I know for a fact that you're not worthless and you're not Nick's puppet and you're not a bad person... I know it by heart."
    1fbf7c2e0e00.png

"I might've doubted you in the past but I'm not falling for that again. So nothing you say or do is going to ever convince me that it's true."
    acd562901abd.png

"Because I love you, Tony. I won't ever stop loving you... Nothing can change that. Nothing."
    3a9a59f364b0.png

"I'm scared to fall asleep," Tony whispered. "I don't want the nightmares."
    "Well... Maybe you shouldn't be afraid of them. Maybe that's the secret to letting them go. I know that helped me as a kid..."
    "No, I can't do that."
    "Dreams, nightmares... they're just thoughts. Think of something that makes you confident. Safe. And I'll be here, with you the whole time. Okay?"
    ee265e7cfc8f.png

Tony weakly nodded.
    "Let's try that."
    He knew who to think about.
    ac087764636b.png
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    @Koteyka, page 600.
    Tony Stark's father obviously was worried about what his son was getting himself into. Thor, too. Did Thor overhear Nick? Steve's a good spouse.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Right, so this update's short. I don't think I'll need the spoiler tag. So, what did the Furystrykar household get up to? Lets find out! Here, Benjamin's playing guitar in the music room:
    02-05-20_8-50-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine's feeding her cowplant:
    02-05-20_8-51-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she upgrades her computer:
    02-05-20_9-20-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Benjamin waters his plants:
    02-05-20_10-36-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-05-20_10-37-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for a bee bonding session!
    02-05-20_10-37-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And time to collect the honey:
    02-05-20_10-38-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine waters her plants:
    02-05-20_10-41-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she talks to Tiffany over a slice of cake:
    02-05-20_10-54-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for a hug:
    02-05-20_10-55-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine, Benjamin, Tiffany and Wendy then chat to each other:
    02-05-20_11-05-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And finally, story time!
    02-05-20_11-12-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member

I'm still a few pages behind with comments, but I'm slowly catching up.

@miloek There's something sweet and even poetic about Mags and Johnny sitting on the couch eating pizza together on Love Day. They seem comfortable with each other in a very good way.Β 

@rainbowwithfangs I'm glad to see that Mia and April are engaged.

@RedDestiny92 I love Hanson's take on Bob and Iggy's names. He's fun and really set the twins up well, but given that he doesn't know the truth I'm still a bit worried. Don is too sweetΒ for words though.Β 

Thanks for your comments on my save. I'm glad you like Asher. He's a bit of a villain, but my goal is to not have people hate him.

@Becka28 Congratulations on your success with the build challenge! Sorry about the situation with Caleb. I've had some vampires misbehave like that as well -- I think game is glitchy and doesn't always account for their traits. Regardless, it was a good call to bring Sergio over. Love the children Marquis and Baron.

Children fully turn into vampires when they become teens, but they can read the vampire tomes before that. Maybe Mina needs to try reading tome 1 again? The vampire lore skill is different from the vampire levels though.

@ryttu3k I love Cassandra's style. Her outfits are great and she matured nicely.

@Ellupelluellu Wolfgang and Tessa seem to have a volatile relationship. I feel a bit sorry for him, though. Was this the second time he got burnt in a cooking incident? It must be hard to be pleasant when your luck is like that.

@AlwaysAsking Asher has serious issues, but he treats his family well 85% (75%?) of the time. He's generally okay and minds his own business. Unfortunately, I think people are often willing to tolerate someone who is a jerk 15% of the time, especially if it's a parent. Sims are no different as everyone in the house has a positive relationship with him. His maxed out charisma level and vampiric charm don't hurt either.

His wife is not a vampire and they have an interesting relationship that I can hopefully explore and shed more light on later.

I don't blame you for avoiding CC with the Sims 4. The constant patches are great, but they can ruin saves and crash games with outdated mods. I've been using mods/CC since the beginning of the series, so I just take the risk and hope for the best.

Fier Legacy Update - :)
    Intro & Recent Past Posts in Spoiler
    The eldest three of the fourth generation, Dawn, Delmarya (Deli), and Dysis, applied to university and for scholarships.

Dawn had an unlucky time. Despite being a straight-A student in high school, she was rejected from all distinguished programs and failed to get any scholarships. She shook off the disappointment and enrolled in Britechester for biology.

Deli, being the overachiever of overachievers, was accepted into many distinguished programs and got every scholarship she applied for plus another one for merit. Given her dreams of having an illustrious career in conservationism, she enrolled in Foxbury’s distinguished degree biology program for 0 simoleons thanks to her full ride.
    4FlH50P.jpg

Dysis also got a full ride. She enrolled in Foxbury’s distinguished program for economics.

During the downtime between high school and university, Dawn and Dysis relaxed. Deli began working a full-time job related to conservationism. As a land surveyor, she was often tasked with photographing Sulani and spreading environmental awareness to others.
    s3uSqAf.jpg
    Eiod3oT.jpg

She loved her job. She got to explore Sulani’s islands and learn more about them. However, she had two major concerns: 1) she would soon have a more than full course load at university as she’d be taking four classesβ€”could she manage both classes and her job? Would it just be managing or would she be able to excel? 2) She was a vampire who often worked outside and whose job subjected her to sunlight. Despite her academic achievements and general work ethic, when it came to being a vampire, she was mediocre at best, which concerned her father, Asher, a lot. If Deli put just a bit more effort into being a vampire, she’d no longer burn in the sun.
    1YbtwDh.jpg

He was proud of her and they’d been getting along surprisingly well as of late, but whenever he encouraged her to put some effort into being a vampire or offered to train her, she brushed him off.

Deli was already a bit unsatisfied with her level of β€œhumanity.” She was afraid she’d change even more and start hissing uncontrollably or sleeping in coffins if she became a more powerful vampire.

Deli never raised her concerns directly with her father, but he went ahead and tried to convince her of the upsides of sleeping in coffins and such.
    xiBXFag.jpg

To say the least, she wasn’t convinced.

Deli simply stuck to doing most of her work at night.
    ZXLRmQi.jpg

Meanwhile, Dawn decided that she actually didn’t want to marry Aaron, her first kiss. He was sweet, but he wasn’t actually her type.

Antonio was her type and she knew itβ€”or at least, she thought she knew it. He wasn’t as stylish as Aaron, but he had a calm down-to-earth vibe that she thought meshed well with her own laid back personality.

Knowing that she’d be busy and not wanting anyone else to snatch him up, she decided to go for something with Antonio.
    BF9YiQS.jpg

He was into it. They even shared a little kiss.
    ua1dWqY.jpg

After the peck, they decided to try dating. Antonio agreed to be her boyfriend and Dawn couldn’t have been more thrilled.
    WYRAo6J.jpg

Unfortunately, before they could go on a real date, word came that there’d been a death in the family.

Fortunately?, it wasn’t a direct relative, but still … Calanthe’s husband died. Calanthe was Asher’s second daughter (ninth child overall), a vampire, absolutely stunning and a business tycoon. She lived in a fancy, but small-ish apartment in San Myshuno.

Everyone rushed over as soon as they could. Asher immediately gave her a huge hug, because he wasn’t always bad and did understand some basics about behavior.
    WQHeped.jpg

Deli had never met Calanthe’s husband, but she was particularly disturbed by the news of his death. Would her sister remarry? Would she continue remarrying as she outlived each of her husbands and if she did would that affect how she felt about each of them? Would she become numb to their deaths? What about her children?

She’d seen pictures of her sister’s wedding. It’d happened before Deli was born, but it’d been beautiful.
    0CHDSbJ.jpg

However, one photo stuck in her memory as she’d thought her eldest sister, Aster, had looked quite mean.
    qnX5Azs.jpg

But maybe Aster had only been worried about this. Deli had no idea about what had been said then or if their serious expressions had even meant anything at all. Deli just wondered about her own relationships. If she remained a vampire, would she marry? If so, what would it be like when her own husband died? Her father kept the vampire population tiny, so it was unlikely that there would be any for either of them to ever marry.

Dysis had similar thoughts, but from a different perspective, a human one. First, though, she embraced her sister.
    dVk59Si.jpg

Dysis idolized and really felt for Calanthe. Calanthe had made a lot of money in business and Dysis wanted to do the same, but she wondered how the immortals in her family felt about her. Her father, for instance, loved her in his own way, but it was also obvious that he paid more attention to those who were vampires like him. Was this because her life would probably be incredibly short compared to his? He’d already outlived six of his children.

Regardless, Dysis wanted to have an unforgettable existence and she was happy that she’d been able to earn a full-ride to university just like Deli and that maybe she’d be able to become a business tycoon just like Calanthe even though she needed to sleep, eat, and do other human things.
  • Options
    mickimagnummickimagnum Posts: 74 Member
    @ryttu3k Alright, it's uploaded. My origin ID is mickimagnum if you want to go grab it. Enjoy! And thank you!

@hanuel Thank you very much! They make such a good couple, in my opinion. And congrats to Dysis for her full ride (I really LOVE all your Sims' names,btw).

Update:

fUs3TRp.png
    April and Mia celebrated their 2nd Winterfest together, and their first in their new home.

jufTVlP.png
    They had a lovely gift exchange. Mia got April a guitar and April got Mia some action figures. They also had a delicious Grand Breakfast and just really enjoyed spending the day together.

zzngU2Z.png
    The couple also decided to build a Snow Pal.

9krHpar.png
    They named her Edna.

4MCTHHN.png
    Oh, and New Years also happened.

b7gE3Ug.png
    And Rebate Day. They decided to get a hot tub. They both agree it was a good purchase. ;)

The couple have also been planning their wedding, which will be in the quickly approaching Spring. Hooray weddings!

Origin ID: mickimagnum
    My Sims Blog

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    I'm still fairly new to this thread but I'm enjoying the stories!

@ChuChuExpress OMG at Shine's breasts... they seem to be gravity-resistant!

OK.... here's how Harvestfest went.

Anne had a brownie for breakfast, whilst Amanda went for caesar salad.

qaIH5cw.jpg

Anne was a little nervous when she gave the gnome an offering, so she was ecstatic when he was pleased with it.

JKmZ627.jpg

Samuel's a good cook, so he thought his gnome might appreciate a pie... it did!

PMMiUlG.jpg

They all gathered round Anne's bed.

EeI10hB.jpg

Anne got invited to the Von Haunt Estate by Evie Delgato. Maybe Harvestfest was boring at Evie's house...

jwKqKVl.jpg

Voidcritter battle! Lucy had Nymphaea and Anne had Simgaia.

XAllOJc.jpg

This guy is called Kolton Fallon. He just turned up at the house and started using the computer! How rude!!

ApqD7CA.jpg

Samuel got invited into the Avant Gardes. He hadn't even met any of them, Maaike Haas just rang him up...

ceHuubH.jpg

It looks like they're all worshipping the lamp... :D:D

y8bXqro.jpg

Now we're on the day after:

Leftover turkey grand meal... mmm...

mREh8it.jpg

Samuel got promoted to Head Caterer!

nGlnG4l.jpg

The girls joined the scouts!

VNAeZLe.jpg

Anne became friends with Evie, and then was invited to Evie's birthday party. Evie looks super pretty!

WjBcZHq.jpg

• Options
    @Lucy_Henley, page 600.
    I use an augmentation mod. Unlike the one I use for the Sims 3, this one can affect townies too...which can get a bit awkward.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Just a quick funny moment that happened in my game today! I've been working on my first tiny house build! I was inspired to do one of those pre-fab yurt homes that are popular right now. So I had the home and furniture set up, it just needed the paint and sidings to do. So I uploaded a dummy save and put in a copy of one of my favorite couples, Rachel and Simeon Silversweater to test it out for me! I upload them, and no surprise, they decided to try out the murphy bed together immediately (this couple has always been crazy for each other). Fun woohoo times followed, meanwhile, the welcome wagon showed up. Typical lol. Their neighbors of course were looking in through the windows. They finish. The murphy bed decided to malfunction then and Simeon tried to fix it. Mind you this happened minutes after loading the lot!!

I figured he'd be ok since it was the first time it happened.
    I was wrong.
    RA21nL7.png
    0vP3std.png
    9ynpGaf.png
    The vampire flying off was part of the welcome wagon. It happened within minutes of loading the lot lol!!!!
    No worries, Rachel's got your back Simeon, she plead quite dramatically for his life with the Grim Reaper
    TCmu71Q.png
    And it worked!
    zPijo7O.png
    They now have a glamping wunderbed instead.
    Till next time!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Chapter 25: Love and Service, of The Legend of Forgotten Hollow is out. In which a visit to Vlad is made, a case heard, and sentence passed while awaiting Morgan's answer.

Edvard would lay odds that he could guess which of the visitors was responsible...poor girl...
    viLr4Pd.png
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Oh darn I think I went and forgot to share the previous chapter here, so if you haven't read either of the previous chapters in which stuff happened to Morgan, then here are those blurbs. If I did already share these, sorry for doing it again. I can't recall either way as it has been a while.

From Chapter 23: Raptor's Nest:

She didn't know where she was headed, but she knew she had to think. It was dark. Maybe the library again?

jyKqK3d.png

She passed the park with the chess tables, watching her feet, when she bumped into someone. She gave an involuntary little yelp as strong hands grabbed her.

From Chapter 24: He Who Hesitates...
    Where would she have headed? The library, maybe? Then he caught scent of her on the wind.
    xcg4goB.png?1
    He was upstairs in a flash, this door wasn't sealed, it opened easily-

His blood froze.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited February 2020
    Hey all, I didn’t quite get to everyone, but I tried! I should be able to finish tomorrow.

I wanted to post this print screen photo of one of the pictures from my update so that you can see how long I’ve been waiting to do that update. See in the upper left corner? November 28th!! Ugggg I’ve been waiting so long! Lol, I’m glad you guys liked it.

STqZQje.png

Also, if anyone is interested in looking at some of the biggest hints that were in the story, that foreshadowed that scene between Thorne and Don, here they are:

Chapter 6

I’ve got it, Thorne recognized. I can do both. The β€œno pressure, fun and exciting guy,” but at the right times I can slow it down, and let him think that I care about all of him, like Dash does.

9aa93wq.png

(Notice he says he can make Don β€œthink” that he cares about all of him)

Chapter 10:

(This one should be self-explanatory)

So Thorne held him (Dash) while he cried. Thorne looked at the picture of Don, and wanted to smack the smile right off of his face. How much pain is enough Don? He thought to himself. How many more people deserve this?

oRtBYJ5.png

"Don, I will fix it. It takes time;" Thorne told him. "Thursday is much too soon to even think about introducing him to another man, but I have no choice. I think they will like each other, so we'll see. It would really help if you'd stop doing this to people, you know?"
    66dkR4H.png

"I will, I swear I will," Don told him.

Yes, Thorne said to himself, you will.

XxVB3MU.png
    Chapter 12:

(Here he references his plan, and how it’s going well, and he’s pleased that he’s trapped Don at home. Pretty much all of Chapter 12 is referring to Thorne and his happiness with how his plan is working)

Thorne spent every free minute he had with Don

lv5ui97.png
    He did not want Don running off to be with anyone else.

BKUsWvV.png

Not when his plan was going so well.

k2OxvdY.png

β€œCome on, I’ll take you home,” Thorne said. It was gratifying to know that he had effectively trapped Don at home. Unless Thorne came to get him, Don was usually asleep.

8Y8bD4k.png

Chapter 15:

(This was when Don had to tell Thorne that he was pregnant, and Don was afraid Thorne was going to be mad about it – on the contrary, Thorne thinks in his mind that he’d spent a lot of money to make it happen. Of course it was the biggest part of the plan. Without Don getting pregnant there was nothing)

β€œI don’t know,” Don said. β€œI figured you’d blame me, you’d think I did something to make this happen, but I didn’t, I swear!”

Thorne smiled as he thought, that 50 grand I spent on hormone treatments probably had a lot to do with it……

5HnwzSM.png

Chapter 20

(This is Thorne being upset that Don wouldn’t get over Thorne threatening him. He was afraid Don would leave him, and all of his work would have been for nothing.)

Thorne was at a loss. If this had been anyone but Don he'd have given up long ago. But it was Don, and he couldn't give up. Not now. He'd had everything going perfectly, he'd even purchased a home for them, as far out into the middle of nowhere as he could find.

3PfOJj5.png

There’s lots more, but those are some of the most obvious ones.

@Daephene Hi! I hope everything is ok! I missed seeing you this weekend πŸ˜” You usually get on a couple of times. Unless I missed something and you prewarned us you wouldn't be around? Anyway, pop in if you can 😊

@RedDestiny92

Lol, I'd have thought you saw Thorne's evilness, because you were always seeing stuff that I didn't even notice πŸ˜‚

But, anyway, Yeah, you're right! That's a really cute wedding! Pretty short notice πŸ˜… "When's the wedding?" "Tomorrow"

It was quite fancy, and that looks like a really nice venue! Plenty of good food, lots of dancing, they even did the "feed cake" thingy right! Amazing 😍

But yikes! I hope no one else had plans for the day! πŸ˜‚ Bella and Morty and Alex and Candi were there, those are the important people.

The proposal was cute, though cheesey πŸ˜… Yuki sure was happy!

And poor Candi. What is up with her? She certainly can do better than Joaquin. So she's kinda said that her little sister found true love before she did? At least she came to the wedding.

Oh, and MCCC causes a lot of trouble!!! What is up with these random affairs! Lmao. Affairs are bad enough, but they keep leading to babies 😳

Everyone is going to hate everyone else at this rate.

Btw, how's Bob? πŸ˜‰ hint hint

@Becka28

Lol, why were they so sad in Sulani? Because if I don't watch Don Every. Single. Second. he tells Thorne about his commitment issues! Then Thorne yells at him, Don cringes and mopes, then Thorne mopes. Omg, he is so annoying! He has more than enough points to get the never tense reward, but I'm leaving him with his issues for now because of the awesome shots it makes πŸ˜„ (all his sadness, and Thorne's irritation, on the bridge in Oasis Springs was from the same thing πŸ™„) lol

It was really fun to put Don in ridiculous clothes πŸ˜‰

Unfortunately the blue/purple pants and matching coat/sweatshirt Thorne kept wearing are from Island Living πŸ˜”

Thanks about the house. I actually built it for an Irish family that I have in a different save.

Obviously I can't say what will happen with Don, but his baby makes him happy! (As I've already posted those pictures I don't feel like it's a spoiler πŸ˜„)

Speaking of spoilers, lol
    Crazy to have a toddler who is too good to tantrum or fuss. Does Marquis ever get the angry moodlet? I can't remember his trait. I have so many "wild" toddlers in my game that I constantly deal with it. Lol

I wonder if it would make Caleb more "dangerous" you changed a trait. Idk what you'd change to. Certainly I wouldn't want mean or evil at all. Jealous might be Really interesting, especially since Mina and Morgyn still seem to have a "thing" going. But I hate dealing with the jealous Sims.

Man, idk what to tell you about Kendrick and Jade, other than to turn up your MCCC limit for a few Sim days. You'll probably end up with a million extra townie kids, but oh well. πŸ˜…

Yeah, if you're counting on Malcolm to be evil and he won't be, that's problematic. I was doing everything possible to "fix" Malcolm, because I wanted him to like and be good to his little brothers. Then he made for a perfect StangerVille Hero. The whole redemption thing.

That's super interesting that you've never played as Max. It would be fun to see if he can be redeemed. With the Parenthood pack you could go through the childhood "changed behavior" before even starting the ones for teens, which is all Malcolm had. I might do that. The final selfie in your update is interesting. Hmmm Viktor, are you noticing a problem? I hope so.

So does Orange start out with the mean trait when he's a child? So many people play him as an awful person, I almost think he must have that trait all along. But yes, Tiffani needs to extract retribution for his treatment of Peter. So I'm rooting for her πŸ˜„ And wow, does he rival Diego with his "poser" tendencies? Lmao

I did check the spoiler, because I do that same thing in my game constantly, and I wanted to know if you did it there. Only because your game is absolutely remarkable in so many ways, I thought it was possible that you could make it work without doing that. But yeah, I do it constantly. It's easy to do right through the vanilla game now. You don't have to exit the house and go to manage families anymore. So it's very convenient at times. I laughed at your comment about scary Lilith. Would she still be wearing her formal evening gloves? πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

This is a great new update! It's good that the Frankie issue is straight now. And yes, what would Jess do if she knew it was Max? I know you said that she went through terrible relationships before Bjorn and feels like her kids might have to go through that too. But I think Max is actually dangerous. Maybe she thinks that too?

It's cute that Paris and Tiffani have gotten close. How's their green bar? (Can you imagine saying that to someone who wasn't a Sims player? πŸ˜…)

Talking about Tiffani's aspiration, is that the one where she has to watch someone die? One of my Sims had that and I had to switch it because I don't let Sims die in my game πŸ˜„

If I ever get back to my Strangerville save I could have someone do that aspiration, because I have aging on in that one. But that's the one where the very special baby is about to be born, and I won't want to leave it once that happens. So I have to do some more stuff in Ian and Lawrence's save, and I've already been totally neglecting my RoM save. (Teen Diego etc)

Too funny that Tiffani made friends with Vlad. Yikes 😳😁 He's so funny. Breaking, then fixing, then cleaning. You'd think he had the erratic trait or something πŸ˜‚

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Lol, yes, I guess you are a bit upset at Thorne. πŸ˜‰ And yes, Nancy is still a criminal, which is why Don was living with Malcolm. He was one of Malcolm's bodyguards. πŸ˜„

Not sure if the story is going to go that direction though, not gonna lie.

So, Ada did let Caleb in. At least that means he didn't just walk in unannounced. Morgyn, man, settle down πŸ˜… It's so funny. Though I'll bet Leo would have done it if he could.

Morgyn losing all his money mysteriously is pretty crazy. I don't think I've ever heard of that happening before. It did make a good part of the story though. Poor Morgyn. Loses everything, and then not accepted to University. Maybe Caleb appeared too successful to him πŸ˜‰ Can't tolerate that!

I've heard about that mod. It does seem like it would make things interesting. However, what does it do with the situations when one partner gets totally ticked off at the other one because someone else flirted with them? Especially when the partner doesn't flirt back, or actively rejects the flirt. I wouldn't want that dumb reaction to last longer. I don't even want it to happen!πŸ˜‚

Yes, Salim seems to be having his cake, and eating it too! Lol

@KiniHokulani

Omg, I laughed so hard at your response! It was awesome πŸ˜‚ You stood up in your chair? That's gotta be the best reaction I've ever heard. 😁 Not to mention "Don is Busted!"

Yeah, I put that dated photo at the top of this post so everyone can know that I've been waiting since the end of November (!!!) to put that update up! πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ It's been so hard to wait 😁

So, question, are you team Thorne or team Don? Because so far there's only one team Thorne πŸ˜‰ & I'm not telling where I am.

I'm glad it all added up for you. Thorne definitely needed Don to stay with him, and needed him to fall in love, and needed him to become dependant on him for everything. That was the only way to break Don far enough to satisfy his need for revenge.

I'm glad you like Dash and Diego too. They are mighty tame as compared to those other two messed up fellas πŸ˜…

But yeah, the Romance Festival is very special to me, because of my Ian and Lawrence story. So I use it fairly often. In fact, that was where Thorne actually "got" Don. They headed out for hot tub woohoo as well. Yes, the hot tub animations are adorable, and it's pretty much the only place you get to see anything intimate. I do so love that kiss.

Diego was adorable in the mirror. Dash actually ran off to work, so I had to keep Diego occupied for a while, lol.

Dash was so so funny in the mirror. But I loved the fact that he laughed at himself the most.

And yes, that could very well be what Dash was looking at πŸ˜‰πŸ˜… I'm sure Diego wouldn't have minded πŸ˜‚

@Ellupelluellu

Lol, I love Ted the Doctor. No, there really isn't much "stuff" between Summer's ears is there?

Tessa's group is going as great as ever! Lol. πŸ˜…

I think Malcolm and Wolfgang look adorable making a sand castle together 😍β™₯️ lol

On the other hand, Wolfgang and Tessa have issues πŸ˜„

They should make sandcastles too, and stop doing their yes/no silly stuff. I mean really! After he accepted her proposal he still starts yelling at her? C'mon man.

That fire with Wolfgang was great. Geez, he just stood there and all his roomies ran out. Thank goodness for neighbors, right?

And you've right, things got interesting. Cassandra! Do not flirt with your mother's man!

Although, maybe that's why she was tense when she visited her mom in Brindleton Bay πŸ˜…

Then she's kissing Hugo. Cassandra dear, pick someone πŸ˜‰

Darling is a big troublemaker. It's so funny πŸ˜‚ Who does she want? Geez

And oh my my. First woohoo, huh? Does he stop yelling at her after that!?

@DarkAngel1994

Oh my! Jamie, come on, stop being so moody!

Oh, pregnant again πŸ˜‚ that explains it.

But .... what's up with the pregnancy πŸ˜³πŸ€”

Dear God I hope it's Logan's baby!!

Awww, Atticus's room is so sweet! All the pretty matching stuffed animals, and prints, and color scheme. I love it πŸ₯°

Atlas is nice to take the kids fishing. Nyx wasn't so thrilled though. Xavier looks like a really nice kid. I hope he is.

@Koteyka

Tee hee hee. So far you are the only declared member of Team Thorne. But that's good that you are. It's nice to see that some people think that what Don did was bad enough to deserve what Thorne did.

So, it totally makes sense that you are familiar with all the silly stuff from over here. I have heard the other answer pretty often, about the movies etc all being from over here. It still just surprises me that people catch all the nuances of our sayings, and understand and use our ridiculous idioms πŸ˜‚

I know I've said it before, but the fact that this is the first thing you've written in English amazes me. It's very well done! Not like a six year old at all πŸ˜‚ Your sentences are complex, not juvenile, but they always make perfect sense too. It seems like the majority of other languages do something in the opposite order than we do. It might be verb - noun order. Is that correct? I'd say, "I jumped the fence" and other languages seem to say "the fence, I jumped" I could be totally wrong, lol. I just know something is in a different order in many other languages.

Your summer camp story is so cute 😊 That sounds wonderful. Does that mean that you play the guitar?

And yes, there are people here who don't know who Elvis is. Very young people, but it's still surprising to hear them say, "who?" when you mention Elvis. I think most still know of the Beatles and Queen. But there have been movies about them recently, and they aren't quite as old as Elvis' time.

I will quiz you and you can hear my failings as a mother πŸ˜‚ Do you know who Jim Morrison is? And have you heard of his band, The Doors? Do you know the nursery rhyme Georgie Porgie?

My 27 year old son didn't know Jim Morrison, but my 19 year old daughter did.

My 27 year old son knew the nursery rhyme Georgie Porgie, while my 19 year old daughter didn't πŸ˜³πŸ™„πŸ€£

If you don't know one or both of them I will feel better. Lmao

Ok, enough of that! Lol, your update. How!? How did Thor know that Tony shouldn't sign that? He was very young, right? Like 6 years younger than Tony? I have a feeling that the Thor part was in the dream, but not real life. - maybe πŸ˜‚

And Tony's dad is quite an interesting character. Was he there to watch the play? I don't remember any audience besides Nick and his dad.

How strange that he didn't understand what was going on with Tony and him acting in a movie. My first thought as a parent would not be "your grades are to low." It would be, "where are you taking my son to shoot this movie? how long will he be gone?" and "you know one of his parents will be with him, right?"

I don't like his dad. Although I think you didn't want us to πŸ˜‰ But geez! "I know he won't be good for anything else " That's a bit harsh

And uggggh I don't like what the dreama are making Tony think! That he's worthless!?

I mean, I totally get why he feels that way. He went from nothing - to everything - to "nothing" again. Though he doesn't understand that he's not nothing now just because he's not a big star.

Idk what Steve is going to do. I just hope it helps, because my son feels just like Tony does, and maybe I'll get ideas πŸ€”

@GalacticGal

Did you manage to get that part of the mod out? Or did you have to delete the mod?

At least it wasn't actually John acting that way! 😳

@queenvortex808

How is your story going? I will definitely look for your first sim on the gallery! I just have to remember your username Alexisgears 😊

@Lucy_Henley

I've been enjoying your family! They are all so fun!

I love seeing the pre-mades interacting with them. It's weird that Billie and Evie are around, but the League of Adventures is gone. Isn't Else Bjergsen around?

I like setting up my own clubs anyway. then you don't have dumb problems like not being able to cook in a club about cooking πŸ˜„

Your idea with the club in the cafe' is just so cute! I love it. What do you have it set as in the game? I'm just wondering what happens if it's actually a restaurant / coffee shop type establishment that is selling things, but your club members are giving away free food? πŸ˜‚

That's too funny that she got totally opposite moodlets from the same activitiy πŸ˜… So, do you have her swim in the ocean again or not? πŸ€”πŸ˜‰

There are so many things to do in Sims 😊 I managed to condense 2 saves into 1 so I only have 3 now.

One of them is my main save with my main family. There are relatives and friends of the main family and I play all of them. I consider that one my realistic save, as real life as possible, but aging is off.

Then I have one with fantasy aspects. My spellcaster are there, and lots of fun families, castles, elves, pretend vampires (because I don't have the vampire a pack) etc etc. Aging is off in that one too.

Then my third one is where I have all the original families, plus lots of Maxis Sims from the gallery. The single ones are all getting together and having kids, the already married ones are having kids. Aging is on and the kids of the current pre-mades will be getting married to each other, and having kids.

But lots of people do these amazing challenges too! Really cool fun stuff that has you remake the worlds little by little.

I never have enough time to play everything I want, lol

@rainbowwithfangs

Lmao, I love your description of their new home! "5 bed, 4 bath, unintentional modern monstrosity with an indoor pool"

It sounds pretty awesome to me πŸ˜…

That's cool that they can specialize in the medical field! Is that from University, or have I just missed it? I've never gotten through the medical career.

Good idea to write those books 😊

Oh! Another update. That Christmas tree is so cool! And such good gifts for each other 😊

That snow pal is cute! I'm not sure if I've seen one like that before. And wow! Is rebate day an actual option in the game? If so, what does it do, and how does it work?

@Beardedgeek

Your fast forward thru 5 semesters is awesome. πŸ˜…. Hmm, the cake and leftovers have made a bit of difference. But what degree did she get? I can't remember. Robotics? And yes, take a break after being zapped, lol.

That sushi restaurant looks really nice! And that's Johnny Zest there, right? Are they friends?

@vancanuckfan86

Awwww, the Deppiesse family is so sweet ❀️

Those toddlers are darling ❀️ but oh my! I didn't know the independent trait made them not like help with potty training! Uggg. I thought toddlers couldn't get to the first level up without a parents help? Poor guy, is he always upset about the accidents?

The picture of him kicking the dollhouse with his chubby lil leg is the best! He really means it πŸ˜‚

I loled at you saying the kids would be emotionally stunted by the lack of color in the house. I noticed that Anika's room is pink! Yay!

Will Rohan's room be getting a makeover too?

And wow at Melissa's yoga! Geez, sign me up with her teacher πŸ˜„

@Simslover163

Omg, I loved your update, but I'm laughing so much at him crying about flat juice I have to mention it first πŸ˜‚ Why was he doing that? Does it have something to do with what level cooking skill he has? How funny!

Anyway, that's weird that the game day event didn't happen, I wonder why? But, at least he got to hang out with Blake and the guys.

Can he really make a signiture ice cream? I literally just installed that pack last night, and my one Sim made a quart. She's maxed out in all cooking, so it was great, but I didn't notice a signature option.

I'm glad he had fun at the creativity celebration, and that it didn't get cancelled!!!

@ryttu3k

Oh my gosh! Cass's desk area is perfect! So very goth!

And is Sophia ok with the whole ghost thing? πŸ˜„

I'll bet Sophia's room will look a bit different. And it'll be fun to see the wall art you choose for each of them.

The question is, what style will the kitchen / living areas be!?

Looking forward to the pictures! 😊

@haneul

Well yeah, if Asher has those maxed out skills I guess everyone will get along with him, won't they?

And yeah, I'd like to hear about his relationship with his non Vampire wife. Considering his differing opinions on his daughters πŸ€”

That's too bad Dawn didn't get anything special in regards to University. How strange. And wow! Deli got literally Everything πŸ˜‚ Sounds like Dysis did well too.

Deli is right to worry about a job and a full course load! I don't think she should try to do it

It's good that she and Asher are getting along well, but yeah, I see her point. The hissing and coffins sound yucky.

Dawn is taking initiative in her love life, lol. She seems to be the only one who cares though πŸ˜…

Deli sure gets philosophical about her brother in law's death. Very good questions, and now I want to know why Aster looks mean in that picture.

@March306

Oh! I love how you got that picture of Angela with Kirby and all of the twinkling stars πŸ₯° It's too sweet!

And Kirby aged up super adorable! Those big green eyes ... awww ❀️

And I can't believe that Angela was in college for so long! Lol

There should be a way to adjust that if you aren't on a long life span setting.

Fallon and Blake aged up so cute!! I've just recently gotten that pretty hairstyle in my game. I don't even know where it came from, lol. I think she'll be a great heir. Any plans on who will be her husband?

And here's the PLL legacy too! Yes, you're right, Sean doesn't look very exciting. Maybe with different hair?

Meredith is pretty cute. But why do you want her as the heir when she has the party animal aspiration and you hate throwing parties? πŸ˜„

That is really ridiculous that Cameron got no bonuses or higher starting position after getting a college degree. Is that right? Maybe it's a glitch?

I think Alex looks adorable as a toddler πŸ₯° I can't wait to see him as a child!

@Simmelina1

Oh wow, Brittney is very pretty. I love her eyes 😍

That is kind of worrisome that Marcus is so much older than she is. Do you think she will remarry when he dies?

That is really very funny that she talks to people who aren't there, lol

Those little toddlers look very cute!! It is great that they play together so nicely. 😊
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited February 2020
    @Koteyka best of luck with whatever you end up doing!

Man, Lucas and Kassie are such brats! Poor Tony, that's an unfortunate crush he has. 'Potential' to be moulded, you mean, Nick :-\ God, did poor Tony have any positive role models as a kid, or anyone even supporting him other than Thor? :( Oof, yeah, that self-doubt is brutal. I'm glad Steve is there to support him. (Heh, side note, one of the poses you used is the same one I'm using in one of my Valentines posts on Simstagram...)

@DeafSimmer yeah, limiting communication is another big red flag :-\ Dawn and Selene are nice names! Nathan and Sylvia are so sweet to each other, and it just makes Xander's control issues even more obvious :-\

Okay yep I'm going to fight Xander in the pit. Who's with me? (I assume Nathan and Sylvia are a given!)

@haneul thanks! She was really fun to dress up. Got Sofia and Luna to give YA makeovers to next!

@rainbowwithfangs the Gallery is playing up at the moment, but I've put a note on my desktop for when it's working again!

Man, I love that tree. Yay for the holidays and new hot tubs, and Edna is glorious :')

@Lucy_Henley all hail Lamp. Who knew gnomes were related to moths? XD

@sarabeth2984 those Murphy beds are ridiculously lethal. I think they accidentally put the chance of death at 50% instead of 5% XD (There's a mod to remove all Murphy bed deaths, if you want! Very necessary, I had something like five squishes while playtesting one lot.)

@Nushnushganay caught up on both 24 and 25! Loved the conversation between Lilith and Caleb (and he has such puppy dog eyes in that first cap!). Oof, that would not have been fun to walk in on (for Caleb) or to wake up to (for Morgan). Edvard is a sweetheart, not gonna lie. I really like your Vlad and the whole vampiric law thing! Really hope Caleb is able to explain to Morgan what's going on without interruption, too...

@AlwaysAsking that is a while. And yeah, all laid out like that, it's pretty chilling! My main question was if Thorne really was developing feelings for Don and if that was enough for him to ditch the plan, but... guess it wasn't quite enough. And ask and ye shall receive, the tour is below :D

Game updates! A whole bunch of random downloaded Sims married, a whole bunch more ended up pregnant, and a few gave birth. Cameron Fletcher is two trimesters pregnant and Jing Fen gave up on teaching in favour of being a San Myshuno Weirdo. Pierce Delgato and Billie Jang both aged up to teen (Pierce last time I played, actually - he rolled the Loves Outdoors trait, so I suspect he'll be taking the dog for a lot of long meandering walks through Brindleton Bay!), Luna Villareal aged up to YA, and Jacques promptly died, which, uh, puts the kibosh on an idea I had for the Villareals :| Whoops! Hugo is still late teens and Max is early teens, so I'm guessing poor Luna is trying to wrangle her brothers the best she can. I may move her in with Sofia and Cass when Hugo ages up (I have Plans for Max), honestly. Might still be able to go with the original plan, but just have it mentioned instead of actually capped.

Anyway! Time to start on some new, old faces! Cassandra Goth and Sofia Bjergsen have both aged up to young adult, and have moved to the city! I haven't played Cass for... well, about 20 years, so this should be fun!

Over in Ophelia Villa (this beautiful rebuild by maydussa), Cassandra Goth is thinking hard about her future.
    nvRC61t.png
    "I don't know, Skelly. I feel like I'm growing out of this place. I'm eighteen now! I should be trying to make it on my own! And Willow Creek still might be home, but the music industry here isn't great... maybe I should move to San Myshuno?"
    tUT3459.png

"...I'm talking to a bear. Maybe I'm not that grown-up after all..."

On to the computer to do her research instead! While on a roommate application site, she finds someone who looks promising - Sofia Bjergsen is around her age, also an aspiring musician, and, well, also from a wealthy and privileged family so she probably won't laugh at Cassandra for not knowing how to clean the house.
    955ESKf.png

She takes one more look around her room, then whisks herself off to the Magic Realm.
    bIZJtfF.png

"SIMEON HELP I WANT TO MOVE OUT BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CLEAN CAN YOU TEACH ME SCRUBEROO."

(Cassandra has a gift for Untamed magic. Set something on fire? No problem. Clean? Slightly bigger problem...)
    jeXGOj5.png

Thankfully, Simeon is quite obliging!
    ixzZ7ch.png

Back home, she tunes into her favourite arts program and thinks, "If this goes well, maybe I'll be able to get my music critiqued by Diego Lobo too!"
    guATpJg.png

Oh yeah. No problem.
    nLyFJYr.png

But first, she needs to get some very important approval. Telling Alexander her plan, she promises she'll be within easy reach if he needs her. And he'll be a teenager soon, anyway - he won't need his big sister around for too much longer!
    8Bw7qrD.png

He's not quite sure he agrees. Either way, Mortimer has come to join them in the gazebo, and Cassandra nervously explains her plan.
    j9YOipy.png

Sending Alexander off on his way, Mortimer and Cassandra talk it over, about what moving out will involve, about what her plans in the city are, if she's considering university, all of that. He promises to think it over.
    FNlDUP5.png

That night, the senior Goths give Cassandra their approval!
    P7ZhpCp.png

And gifts! From Mortimer, her very own rocket broom...
    HjqXlVD.png

...dangerous, but cool!
    ciRTqc4.png

And from Bella, the Wand of the Forgotten! This wand once belonged to Cassandra's paternal great-grandmother, Gretle Goth, one of the most ridiculously powerful spellcasters in Cassandra's ridiculously powerful spellcaster lineage. Like her name, it's a gift that comes with history and weight, and the need to live up to it.
    ycYAMQw.png

It's not always easy living up to the Goth legacy, or to Bella herself...
    LlHdnfQ.png

...but Cassandra still loves her mother, and gives her a big hug.
    31kYlTh.png

And, once everything has been arranged, Cassandra Goth walks out of Ophelia Villa as her home for the last time.
    K3r7CVX.png

Intermission! Go check out the full apartment tour!

Welcome to Medina Studios, Cassandra! It's only slightly haunted!
    N2gItEf.png

She considers cooking, realises it might be a bad look to burn down the kitchen on her first proper night there, and goes with magic instead.
    YHBVKT6.png

Sofia is unsure, but Cassandra is pretty pleased with herself!
    oYKyVRB.png

The girls end their first night away from home with some mindless TV.
    sjdyaaF.png

Now, all that's left...
    nQSHSvt.png
    fLlDQz3.png
    cbrQ5Rb.png
    ...is to settle in!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top