Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited January 2020
    @Becka28 You gave me a happy dance! And you deserve an achievement award because if brevity is the soul of wit, there's little hope for me. You nailed what makes me like writing Gaston: he IS his own worst enemy at times, and gives voice to my inner hapless Schmendrick. His big brother Gordon is the opposite and it eats Gaston's lunch from the sheer unfairness of it.

Thanks for cheering with me on the sidelines for Caleb. I hope he's on the path to good things now. Whatever else, I think he's done taking other people's plum-pudding with hard sauce. :)

@Becka28 Oh, and I am just as curious as to what's up with Vlad in your game. Hope you find out soon and share about it. As for vamps, hope you have a lot of mods, because without them, vamps don't do much of anything, and would rather sit around watching TV than try to feed from your Sim. At least, I've had terrible luck with them since The Great Nerfing everyone talks about, til I modded them to the gills. Zero has the great Vamp mods like Intensive Vampires and some others. And "sugar alert" love it! Will have to use that one next time I plan a run-past kiss blitz on my lovey.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    drakharis wrote: »
    I allow for teen pregnancies and teen marriages along with autonomous try for a baby and marriages in my games. Please don't judge just keeping it real. With that said my vampire teen is pregnant. I was playing another household of mine when I got back to her she was pregnant.

I do all that too, and to each their own, for their game, right? I even had a teen, Dax Villareal, who had barely turned into a teen, when she went out dancing, and found exactly what she wanted, in the form of one Jacoby Webb, vampire. She pretty much jumped him. right then and there. He never had a chance and she was not backing down. They have a toddler, Raven Webb, and are engaged, and Dax is still a teen. But she was one of those Sims who are gonna go after what they want and give zero effs what anyone thinks. Jacoby isn't complaining!

Now I want to go find out more about your rebel Sims in an enhanced-autonomy world.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    So I finally finished listing out all the builds by other people that I'm using in my game! Long list, has screencaps. Now I need to add the newer ones to my Master Save!

@Nushnushganay ooh. Am intrigued to see where it goes XD And thank you!

@Simslover163 congrats on the graduation! Heh, seeing the five portraits together does make me wish they had more than one pose they could use...

@Becka28 oh, that would be why I couldn't find it XD Got it now! I think I'm going to have to try it out and see how well it meshes with the rest of my game, I'm almost entirely using Maxis Match over Alpha.

For Vlad, he can sometimes break in and go for a drink, but if you have garlic around (either an actual garlic plant, or a garlic braid or wreath from learning vampire lore), he won't be able to. For throwing up, maybe he ate something? They do that if they have the Withered Stomach trait. And seconding Nush, totally check out Zero's vamp mods! I use this one.

Aww man, poor Jessica! I hope she's able to find something! Maybe recording music and living off the royalties? And poor Abilene, too, they're having a rough time!
  • Options
    AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    My game nearly gave me heart failure because I spent 3 hours playing my legacy save and the game bugged and wouldn't let me save saying I was in the process of taking a photo when I wasn't :')
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member

A Fier Legacy Update.

Intro & Recent Past Posts in Spoiler
    It’s still Dawn’s birthday. After an odd morning of burnt birthday food, she celebrated at Peacemaker’s Bongo Kongo Club in town because she wanted to get out, explore, and try new things.

First up, she was excited to try flirting, to try being in a relationship with a young man. Pumped, Dawn tried flirting with the first man she saw.

clBtSzN.jpg

It didn’t go well.

Meanwhile, her sisters (minus Deli who was working) were enjoying the party and birthday cake.

cqrWier.jpg

Her brother, Darius, though, was trying to come off as distingué, mature and sophisticated. Even though he sat with a drink and looked older than his age, he couldn’t act naturally enough to satisfy those around him (his older sisters), so he was ignored by them.

cyaB9yc.jpg

tuzJSSZ.jpg

Giving up on that, Darius got up. He began practicing poses for his Simstagram. He’d hear that arched eyebrows and opened eyes would make him appear more attractive, awake, and photogenic. But he’d yet to master the look.

SrzC0TK.jpg

Regardless, when Dawn sat down to rethink her dating strategy, she noticed that she wasn’t feeling well. She was actually very sick and contagious, so it was time to go home.

4Gc5yAi.jpg

Back at home, Darius quit being “mature” and decided to build a sand castle with his twin, Dyna.

JIeoqZG.jpg

Dawn’s mother, Star, was at the house. Dawn unloaded on her, telling her all about her less than stellar birthday: the fire that destroyed her special birthday breakfast, her first attempt at flirting and it ending in failure, and then her having to leave her own party early because she became sick.

p7V24Aq.jpg

Star: Have a cup of tea. It’ll help you feel better and tomorrow’s another day.
    Dawn: Yes, you’re right …
    Star: There’ll be a new dawn tomorrow. ;)
    Dawn: Stop. I get it. That’s not funny.

@AlwaysAsking What a great question, but there isn’t an heir. I’ve never thought about having an heir until now so maybe I shouldn’t call my save a legacy. Hmm, so no Dawn is not the heir. If there were one, I suppose that it would be Asher and Adelise’s son Barin (who I rarely mention) or maybe even Aster because she’s kind of the favorite. Fier succession should be: Barin, Calanthe, Deli, Aster.

Also, your update was lovely. But I was getting frustrated with the lack of progress from those two, especially when the unnecessary rouse of pretending to be in a relationship was suggested. I really hope they’re able to communicate more openly in the future.

@Becka28 I’m not sure if Vlad ever visited my sims in a creepy way, but I would not like him running through the house uninvited like he does Jessica’s. Scary, even if he just needs the toilet to throw up in. Sorry she got fired. That’s rough.

@Simmelina1 How did your sims get their last name? Did you just create it? It’s unique.

@O-meezy Nice graduation photos. I’m interested in seeing how Avery and Alyssa’s relationship grows. I hope it flourishes.

@DarkAngel1994 I understand the feeling of staying home because you left some work unfinished, but how scary for Autumn! There have been lots of fires in our saves lately.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    I am taking a break from Sims 4 because after planning to do it for ages, I finally installed Sims Medieval and I am having a blast with it. See you!
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @sarabeth2984, page 569.
    Thank you! Yep, the game generated him when Roddy first set foot on the Foxbury Institute campus.

First screenshot, Shine's still in her graduation robes!
    12-23-19_11-29-16%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Smooches from Carol
    Roddy went over to Carol's house:
    12-23-19_12-00-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol invited him in. 'Hello dearie! How are you doing?' she asked. 'I'm fine, Carol. Mummy graduated from Britechester University!' Roddy said, beaming. 'Weeeeheeee! Good on her!' Carol said, cheerfully. She then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    12-23-19_12-33-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-23-19_12-34-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-23-19_12-34-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    12-23-19_12-35-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    12-23-19_12-40-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol smiled and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    12-23-19_12-41-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then sat on the sofa and had a cuddle:
    12-23-19_12-51-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol and Roddy then chatted for a while:
    12-23-19_1-02-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-23-19_1-05-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Roddy said goodbye to Carol and went back to Dianthus Hall.
    Party Time at the Foxbury Commons!
    Foxbury Commons are a lot more roomy than the uBrite Commons:
    12-23-19_1-17-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-23-19_1-19-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin instantly upgraded the TV:
    12-23-19_1-20-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-23-19_1-20-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Shine, Benjamin, Wendy and Tiffany played a game of Juice Pong:
    12-23-19_1-21-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Benjamin were on one team, whilst Wendy and Tiffany were on the other:
    12-23-19_1-22-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Team Wendy and Tiffany won!
    12-23-19_1-23-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Berry Bliss decided to visit, and she talked to Hamish:
    12-23-19_1-25-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She gave Hamish a big loving hug:
    12-23-19_1-25-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Berry gave Hamish several big smooches on his face:
    12-23-19_1-28-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hamish went bright red. Berry had covered his face in big, shiny, berry coloured lipstick smooches:
    12-23-19_1-29-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Berry then saw Roddy and ran over to him:
    12-23-19_1-32-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And gave him several big smooches on his face:
    12-23-19_1-32-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-23-19_1-33-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Berry had covered his face in big, shiny, berry coloured lipstick smooches:
    12-23-19_1-34-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy and Hamish looked at each other and laughed! Roddy used a makeup removal wipe:
    12-23-19_1-45-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then he gave a makeup removal wipe to Hamish:
    12-23-19_1-46-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Berry Bliss smiled. She then talked to Benjamin:
    12-23-19_1-47-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The family said goodbye to Berry Bliss and went back home to Dianthus Hall.
    The Magic Realm
    After a rest, Benjamin and his family went over to the Magic Realm:
    12-23-19_2-17-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    For two things, shopping:
    12-23-19_2-35-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And magic duels:
    12-23-19_2-50-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-23-19_2-50-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    12-23-19_2-51-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, the family went back to Dianthus Hall.
    Mail, learning new potions and research
    Shine got the mail:
    12-23-19_3-26-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Benjamin learned a new potion:
    12-23-19_3-30-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Shine did a bit of research:
    12-23-19_3-55-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited January 2020
    @ryttu3k Yeah, I wish there was more than one pose for those graduations portraits.

I've decided to add another Sim to my world and have him go to university.

Meet Alex Richardson. I've played with him and his family in a previous save and he has acquired skills since then. Here's a picture of him and his family.
    zhI1Z16.png

I have him, with skills and some reward traits, saved to my gallery and library. From there, I put him in this save and gave him a makeover. He applied to the universities and with the skills he has, he got accepted into some distinguished degree programs. I will have him studying Culinary Arts at UBrite, which is a distinguished degree there. He is interested in cooking and mixing drinks.

Here's Alex in the dorms.
    PoUr9nT.png

It was a hot day in Britechester, so he changed into his hot weather outfit and met Josie, who is one of his roomies.
    9Y7H95Y.png

I had Alex went to the kiosk to get some items, including a bike.
    z9MCaQI.png

He does his homework, so that he can get it out of the way before the first day of classes.
    slnW6zI.png

These guys, Gunnar and Colby, came up to him and introduced themselves. Alex told them about how fascinated he is with food, which is why he's studying Culinary Arts.
    NCTFwdr.png

Tommy, who worked as a mailman, is one of Alex's roomies and he's telling him about how tasty the hot cocoa is. By the way, that hot cocoa is custom drink.
    ENVHOUe.png

Post edited by Simslover163 on
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    My game nearly gave me heart failure because I spent 3 hours playing my legacy save and the game bugged and wouldn't let me save saying I was in the process of taking a photo when I wasn't :')

Oh no! What did you do? Was there nothing you could do?

Which reminds me. I haven't backed up my saves onto a thumb drive in a while. Got to take care of that in case of things like this.

Really awful what happened to you, though. :(

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    What happened today? Well, Terry Calhouni managed to prevent a war between the planet Hiattooine and their colony moon by suporting the moon colonists non grilled cheese sandwich production...
    C51kyjQ.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @ryttu3k interesting something to consider , @Becka28 i can't believe they fired her maybe sick Vlad was a curse? You can never tell with him which may be why I love him Im not sure ha.

Awesomes out, I'm spamming legacy as Leon and Anaya are seniors i guess you'd say. Leon got some low grades Im wondering if I should be pushing them more he did fine in classes he studied cor but maybe I should be working on skills more, interesting though. Ill have pics in a bit.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    That's not... good. Time to get some proper equipment! Also antidotes (note to Maxis: "Vaccines" does not cure, they prevent. Just saying)

IvJWfml.png

wyo1j6v.png

Hanna finds a certain degree of enjoyment in splashing antidote on possessed Sims!

RYet0gj.png

VICTORY! Death to the Alien plant!

V5qgUMR.png

uZxaokF.png

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @haneul The last names is a combination of parents lastnames.
    I started with Lina Vera. She married Joaquin Le Chien. Their childrens lastname is Vera Le Chien.
    Lina & Joaquins's son Adam Vera Le Chien married Penny Pizzazz. Their childrens lastname is Pizzazz Le Chien.
    My last update was about theri son Fredrik Pizzazz Le Chien.

A day in Olivia Kim-Lewis life
    49349911933_72aa9225dc_c.jpg
    Falling in love is a wonderful experience. Waiting for your boyfriend to become a young adult like yourself, is a tiring painful experience.
    While other girls talk about woohoo with their boyfriends/husbands, I can't even kiss my boyfriend since he is still a teenager.

49352901621_3b6eb46af9_c.jpg
    This is my parents Alice Spencer-Kim & Eric Lewis. We live a quiet life in Willow creek. My boyfriend Fredrik will live hear too soon.

49352911176_c0eb4a2e9e_c.jpg
    Mum loves to paint.

49352457548_c2029338a4_c.jpg
    Dad works on file reports on the computer.

49352457573_0e54bd09c1_c.jpg
    Fredrik & I talked about getting married today. We are looking forward to our weddingday in the future.

49352472728_4b3ffa4269_c.jpg
    I got a job as a freelance writer. Did my first gig today. Also sent my application to university.
    It is nice to see my dad & boyfriend bond.

49352926736_e827831d3f_c.jpg
    Went to Brindleton bay with my high school friends Ophelia Specter & Elsa Bjergsen. They are still teens.

49352472668_76aa7c06d0_c.jpg
    Got to know Cassandra Goth today

49352926641_b9b9229ebf_c.jpg
    & Grace Anansi.

49352926606_c5597c1354_c.jpg
    We had a fun time together.

49352472583_083581fa15_c.jpg
    I was on my way to the gym, when I saw him. He is a superstar. I fangirld infront of him.

49352926561_b24dfaabba_c.jpg
    Kind of awkward situation.

49352926526_df7e0814eb_c.jpg
    He said yes to take a photo with me. Probably used to fangirls like me.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @AnnoyingTiger oh dear!! Did you lose all that progress?

@AngeliqueAdelaide ooh, have fun!

@DeafSimmer aww, they seem nice :)

@Admiral8Q that is one of my favourite space travel events :D They're so fun!

@Beardedgeek oh man the 'vaccine' thing bugged me so bad. Yes, they would be vaccines for those who hadn't already been infected, but not for the ones who already were! Immunity does not work like that!!

...ahem. I'm fine. Congrats on defeating the Mother!
  • Options
    AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    @ryttu3k Thankfully, I didn't! I'm not sure if it was pure luck or because I had MCCC installed, but I almost cried when I booted up the game and the progress was still there!
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@haneul - It's a first time a child was set on fire in my game.

@ryttu3k - It's like history repeats itself for the sibling rivalry. Hoping it works for Duchess and Piccolo to have kittens. I'm glad that the parents were at home when it happened before they went to work.
    Just a normal afternoon.
    HphXev1.png
    bKpzj1O.png

Duchess hissing at the fire after what happened to her owners.
    hXEiV8Z.png

Atlas is back in shape
    pcXBGjY.png

And Dylan likes what he sees.
    f16eF5K.png

Atlas then got a call from a woman to meet her at the Magic Realm for an one-on-one duel and was met by Ivy.
    "You remind me so much of my daughter, Andromeda."
    "That's my mom, so that means you're..."
    "Yes, dearie, I'm your grandmother."
    n0Cru9i.png

"Hope you came prepared."
    nrlQeI0.png

Grandmother vs. Grandson
    V7BtEqI.png
    zWmHznz.png
    otPrNdK.png
    lpgVn8v.png
    8WCaZOc.png
    f2gah39.png
    2qgMnFy.png
    RvXxLv0.png

Before Ivy could make a move, she lost all control of her body as Atlas used this new power.
    2mtUMnf.png
    8cmKs3N.png
    Fd2mroG.png

"Whoa...what just happened?"
    0kSWfNm.png

Ivy was impressed.
    "That is what true power is, only my family, the Winchester, can have. It been learned from our ancestors and had been passed down for many generations. Your mother denied it, she's missing all the fun."
    R4uBkqk.png

Ivy helped Atlas on his magic until he got really tired.
    "Man, is it really that hard to learn it?"
    "You're young, so it takes awhile."
    SPxO3kp.png
    dmHJ2h5.png

"You can stop by at my house in Newcrest. There I can show you things your mother and grandfather wouldn't let you try."
    Z5QHj9J.png

"If you want to become the powerful Spellcaster like you always wish to be. I'll let you choose."
    jXABkX7.png
    dvXK7lD.png

Atlas knew only about the bad stuff from his parents and grandfather, but after meeting her in person for the first time, she isn't all that bad.
    BaSmY1k.png

Now that Atlas is here, he went to marketplace and bought a couple of familiars and brooms for Nyx and Calista.
    yUFu9ny.png
    PnJpXbg.png

Nyx got another funny feeling in her stomach.
    3NEiKuT.png

"Where've you been? I've already tucked the kids to bed."
    "Well, my friend needed my help to get rid of this alligator in his backyard."
    "Alligator in Willow Creek? That's odd."
    30YIaQ0.png

"Don't worry, that gator won't mess with us anymore after I showed him these guns."
    Dylan laughed at his husband's crazy (and fake) story, but went along with it.
    nB2nmXC.png

They spend some time together when Atlas was in the mood.
    rtH5g6U.png
    tTnNt86.png

"Now that the kids are in bed, let's spice things up here."
    "Love, not here. What if one of them wakes up?"
    "Who even wakes at two in the morning? We'll stay quiet...if you know how."
    qH9XWYo.png

Dylan pouted, but accepted the offer.
    abeLxmR.png
    OJNfaOc.png

It didn't last long when Calista woke up from a loud noise under her bed.
    dAwSLlE.png
    "Cthulhu, I told you to go away!"
    *GROWL!*
    dfbGBlC.png

"Oh on! Duchess, what're we going to do?!"
    "Meow!"
    xNq6PpD.png

"I know, I'll go ask Dad for help. Stay right there, Duchess."
    sFiP0DI.png

"WHOA! Get a room, guys!"
    Q34szQ5.png
    dCZES3L.png

After the parents looked decent, Calista begged Atlas to get rid of Cthulhu.
    YT460IZ.png

"Meet me at the magic room. We're not done yet."
    ZQFcLSu.png

Atlas sprayed Cthulhu away and announced victory, only it didn't take long for Autumn to have the same problem.
    igUcoPG.png
    lkiPffo.png

Calista was relieved, but was still scarred.
    qHz2Wo3.png

"Hey Duchess, doing okay?"
    "Meow."
    X1zRnXk.png

"Nyx thought she had seen bad, I've seen worse."
    kHOv9Jd.png

"You're lucky you haven't walked in on them."
    *grumpy meow* (Girl, I've seen them making you and your siblings.)
    pk3r1Jd.png

Nyx cuddled with Duchess, who nuzzled her back for comfort.
    aOpbKpP.png

Calista went out of her room and saw Autumn thanking their dad to get rid of Cthulhu. She felt very uncomfortable being near Atlas after what she had seen. Once Atlas left to find Dylan, Calista got a chance to talk with her sister.
    yoSJcd6.png
    rSQdaqP.png

"Autumn, you won't believe what just happened."
    1xSdM3C.png
    2gOWEXr.png
    S3vEKDk.png

"Really?!"
    "I know right. It was so...I don't know how to describe it, but it was just...weird."
    mYzg2JV.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Day One of Parenthood.....Is surprisingly easy because Luna and Julia both have to work at the same time today. Good luck, kid!
    P3VEn5e.png
    Julia: "Oh did you come to see your first Grandchild?"
    Ariel: "Eh, still mostly wanting to know how it was even possible for you two to conceive a child."
    EuOjPhr.png
    Oh dear, that refrigerator is broken.
    hAS8SV6.png
    This calls for some magic!
    Y3dgpEm.png
    Long story short, they had to hire a repairman. Luna's magic still isn't great. But hey at least she can go back to making those bomb taco casseroles.
    GGFICZt.png
    Julia: "Yo that's a good casserole."
    dhEgDpg.png
    Julia: "What do you mean it's possible to overfeed a baby?!"
    pk3msfR.png
    Becca came over and wanted to see if Luna and Julia wanted to workout with her!
    3oiE29c.png
    Luna promptly laughed in her face and invited her inside.
    DELjQZS.png
    Then this random woman was crying at the graves of The Bro's 40 person massacre. That was a good day.
    mSRTgML.png
    Remember when Luna's grandmother was killed in that horrific scene? That was hilarious.
    tUYpxPr.png
    Oh snap, Luna was promoted. Now she's.....wait, she's the Dean of Britechester University? Wow that didn't take long.
    DGscnTm.png
    She knew it was coming a lot sooner than I did apparently.
    fcyfFii.png
    Well anyways now that you don't have to worry about getting promoted anymore, focus on your magic instead!
    biwaqOy.png
    Gotta get Scraps out here so he can inspire you to do better. Good Ol' Scraps.
    c77mKrR.png
    Luna: "Should get to work writing that scholar-"
    awBmGFM.png
    Luna: "Or the computer can break....that's cool too."
    U1pIMAT.png
    Don't worry, it's nothing a little magic can't solve!
    BzAKoGy.png
    Congrats.
    U5p7Ph8.png
    Luna: "I am so awesome at this."
    Scraps: "Master Luna, 'Repario' is a very low level spell. If anything since it took you long enough to master this spell says that you're quite bad at it."
    Luna: "Shut up Scraps."
    991nlSK.png
    Looks like Octavia's a little difficult to take care of today. What could her problem be?
    n640JiY.png
    Oh I see, she was ready to age up. I get it now.
    rVYaIBz.png
    So cute.
    xywvHSF.png
    Time to teach her some basic needs!
    6o9TBK7.png
    She wants none of that BTW.
    1wybvY4.png
    Well time to go practice your magic out in the hallway.
    j8M4zaR.png
    Now THIS is what Octavia wants.
    Oaf35VE.png
    Also she's pretty gutsy for wanting to talk to strangers.
    mTGvcGX.png
    Oh dear, Luna set the TV on fire while trying to repair it with magic!
    3dXJe4z.png
    Nothing a little magic can't solve!
    voxgXir.png
    Hell yeah, Magic! The Cause and Solution to all of our problems!
    yEx4tUV.png

Also, Luna is a witch who is the Dean of a university. Hogwarts confirmed.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    OMG! I had such a fun gameplay today (well technically yesterday) with my main save. I must admit I’m glad its ok, because I missed my sims lol.
    I was clicking around households checking on everyone. Here’s some random tabloid news around my neighborhoods under the spoiler. Fun but not really part of my main gameplay
    I dropped in the famous celebrity home of Judith Ward. Last time, she started a whirlwind romance with her crusty, cussing butler Albert much to the shock and amusement of her devoted fans. Much to everyone’s surprise, she became pregnant.
    lIfUGMh.png
    When I opened up her house, poor chica was definitely in labor and standing outside one of the celebrity lounges in Del Sol Valley decked out in her formal outfit (I can’t remember which lounge). I guess she was going to host an awards ceremony.
    Any way here some fun pics
    Judith posing by the limo, making a fabulous entrance. Albert was her Plus one and chauffeur
    uSVzfZT.png
    She definitely is fond of him
    URt3IPS.png
    Judith still has it. Give the gal credit, she was in labor here and powered through
    tCpOtCe.png
    Her adoring fans
    QMmkN9o.png
    Those aren’t braxton hicks!
    85YzOYi.png
    The look on Duane Talla’s face was priceless
    tbKSF0f.png
    Dad Panic!!
    nGIfhCQ.png
    I sent them home because she needed a bathroom break in the worst way plus have her twirl into something more comfortable. I was going to send her to the hospital but the poor thing didn’t make it. They had a boy! His name is Clark Ward (as in Clark Gable)
    0GLQhva.png
    SZwnArj.png
    Meanwhile at the Bailey-Moon house. Thorne discovered his wife was having a longterm affair with his rival Dirk Dreamer
    pW57VBD.png
    The fall out was pretty ugly
    02K613x.png
    YTgUy97.png
    tndNb8A.png
    Thorne won that fight. Dirk and Octavia make their relationship official to their fanbase.
    DAkitpO.png
    Octavia kicked poor Thorne out and none of their friends will take him in. So he goes to the one person he knows who will, his longterm secret girlfriend Rebecca Beauchamp. Rebecca was a recent divorcee herself, she was married to Barnaby Morecombe, Griffin’s little brother. I got the notification by MCC that they divorced because she didn’t like the fact that he was a vampire. The game moved him and their daughter.
    He was starving. Poor thing lol I3iOuJe.png
    Hugs and he explains the situation i2oEsQR.png
    RPsC3eB.png
    Then he asks if he could crash at her place U9tNj1S.png
    Later on they make their relationship public LvBuuIQ.png
    Rebecca is a noted stylist and fashion photographer. They had met onset a music gig Thorne attended years ago. To cheer him up, and to change his horrible wardrobe, Becky gives him a makeover UNh3IEM.png
    Much better aMFwDxF.png
    Thorne shows his apreciation zQoA3wV.png
    QSldMTA.png

Elsewhere in Sulani, Vlad’s adopted son and Joanna’s ex boyfriend Markus Crow is settling in quite nicely. He met a local girl, Akela Kahananui, (Alika and Mele’s oldest daughter). They got engaged and have a baby on the way.
    LAVrXyd.png
    They are excited about welcoming their little one soon. They are going to wait until after the birth before having a wedding. 5VfIDPz.png
    Markus is loving his job in the conservation career, and the oceanic views were amazing. So is the wildlife rfLvXru.png
    He moved onto his future in-laws estate. Akela is the heir, so it was a sensible decision. They built a small private building outside of the main house vToCPJ2.png
    cV2xUlc.png
    Poor Markus has to sleep in a coffin sVhbPJh.png
    He’s getting along really well with her family 2pMjkPn.png
    Akela is a spellcaster like her mother, sister, and grandmother (my game made Mele one for whatever reason). Here she is experimenting with Grandma (the elder premade lady who lives at Chieftain’s village, I think her name is Lia?) in the Magic Realm (my game made her a witch too). I set Lia as Mele’s mother. It kind of made sense. I figured that Mele intends to become the next island Wise Woman. Akela may be a contender for that role...
    ik0x5yV.png
    Grandma is losing it a bit wEKXZ1K.png
    She went into labor and they had a boy! I can’t remember the name, I am going to change it when he ages up. HF97lgw.png
    This part was absolutely adorable. I’m glad I gave Alika and Mele family ties, especially for Alika. Akela had literally just laid her baby into the bassinet. She stepped back and the baby starts the crying jag immediately after birth. I always have mom feed, change diaper, and cuddle baby. Before I even had a chance, grandpa Alika comes streaking from the opposite end of the property to start cooing at it. Poor Akela didn’t have a chance to tend to him! I had to send Alika out because he wouldn’t budge and just kept cooing the baby! The baby had been screaming at least 2 hours before the command registered and he moved over. Alls well now
    “WTH dad? I haven’t had a chance to pick him up!”
    FHjjyfP.png
    yTSJs6b.png
    Markus is over the moon happy gdDzoC5.png

So on to my main gameplay!!! Joanna’s big brother Griffin was going on a romantic couple’s retreat to Selvadorada with his wife Agnes, and their friends the Silversweaters. They were also going to explore the jungle and ruins. Griffin dropped the kids: Lucas, Lisette, and Skyler off with Joanna on the way to the airport. Joanna is mid way through her 2nd trimester with Don Lothario’s baby. I want her to bond with her nieces and nephews and it will give her some parenting skill points
    The kids were thankfully sleeping peacefully on their air mattresses
    h89C8In.png
    So was Jo. Her pregnancy left her really tired
    aaKdnWv.png
    And of course the morning sickness is awesome too
    VWGtL86.png
    ChgEmiZ.png
    She had called her best friend, Vincent Fontenot, to temporarily move in so he could help. Vince is in the military (and an alien) and loves kids. Vincent has been a very good friend to her and his been supporting her emotionally during her pregnancy.
    ocjowAC.png
    They made sure everyone had something to do. Lisette plays doctor
    V6iDC6T.png
    Lucas draws XGuGFQR.png
    And Skyler plays the kid scientist xK1VEoM.png
    They have to keep the kids busy because everyone is going through a phase. Awesome
    The family recently discovered that Lucas inherited Griffin’s vampire trait. He’s already having issues with eating food. Jo being a vampire hybrid, talks him through his issue and gives him some pointers 4atly4Q.png
    Lisette insists on wearing her bear costume. May be some affection might work? And according to the traits panel, Skyler is supposed to be rebellious but he has been an absolute angel.
    xDqUbSs.png
    h5CoJtT.png
    Half-siblings Lucas and Lisette spend some quality time iVPupx8.png
    Watching movies together FNw5CGq.png
    Romance Stuff :) This part totally had me going SQUEEE!!!
    Things have been heating up between Jo and Vince They have only ever been friends, but they have been doing spontaneous flirty actions. Nv8IN1t.png
    Like holding hands pxFHd1C.png
    Blowing kisses x74tKpo.png
    Cuddling during movies qJ6x2HQ.png
    JRz0fAq.png
    vEXnSpx.png
    fg3ly54.png
    I was wanting to take it slow between these two. I had so much fun playing my alternate save where Jo stays with The Don. Not going to lie, I started to ship Jo and Don together in this save Meanwhile, they had enough romance level for Vince to ask her to be his girlfriend
    nZ7rcHV.png
    She said yes! Selfie time!!
    pFDYIb2.png
    Then almost immediately after, I hear that music sting. Joanna was getting down on one knee!
    I have MCC set to autonomous proposals
    W4EOA9A.png
    And she proposed ?!!!
    qfpafW7.png
    He said yes!! SQUEEEE!!!
    0SJ7lYh.png
    Of course, he had to say yes, who wouldn’t say no to a pregnant gal getting down on one knee.
    I’m sure he had to help her back up
    tJvHGzU.png
    Mind you, they hadn’t had their first kiss yet either!!
    yzDaKys.png
    0qHdqEx.png
    I guess she made up her own mind who she wanted to be with :)
    Spring Break Fun
    Over the next several days, they take the kids to the Oasis Springs Nature Center (not my build, I got it off the Gallery. Its awesome!!)
    cNPBopc.png
    They kids had a ton of fun playing on the jungle gym
    WDcVaMk.png
    Swimming in the “pond”
    ESJcsUT.png
    And Hiking
    1dQmzJr.png
    Yeah things are heating up between these two
    9uKNf0M.png
    Then she pops into her third trimester
    0zT7k4N.png
    zR8KXBM.png
    Dinner out at Big Steve’s Burgers
    1AGSSaY.png
    mZ1rAXX.png
    They takes the kids to the Oasis Springs Mall for some shopping
    F7IJref.png
    The kids found it boring lol
    tBDYisD.png
    Vincent buys some outfits.
    6T7aNeF.png
    They take a road trip to Brindleton Bay so Vince can meet her parents
    Her dad Harry really missed her and was excited about the grandbaby on the way
    APT5579.png
    4ucAUCn.png
    Vince introduces himself with a salute (SQUEEE)
    oepdfEI.png
    Harry likes him
    qIoojBt.png
    Mom Maribelle also likes Vincent
    kvjkDyw.png

Warning ahead. Tragedy struck
    I popped over to Griffin’s household. I had lumped the Silversweaters (plus Wolfgang and Cassandra) in so they could all go on vacation. I was going to spend a few sim days with them in Selvadorada.
    Agnes was complaining to her cousin Rachel about something zI1XA43.png
    The all went inside and everyone was having a great time talking
    5UaPlCW.png
    I couldn’t find Agnes. Sure enough, I found her outside talking to an old flame of hers she had reconnected with! Dr. Fernando Garcia, Skyler’s father. I had spotted these two out dancing a few sim weeks ago when I was playing another household. Looks like they built their romance bar up. He sauntered up to visit I guess
    WSvsAom.png
    RBldj5g.png
    Plum. Griffin spotted them 8EVeNOz.png
    Yeah he’s mad t76rapq.png
    REALLY MAD X2tkZez.png
    Not even Griffin’s best friend Simeon can help calm him down
    iTaiWKh.png
    He flies off and starts making something on the stove. Before I could stop him he burst into flame. Rachel got the stove put out but not him
    1GSD5ZN.png
    QytPl6Y.png
    rpwsgcg.png
    RIP Griffin :(
    I ended the vacation. Agnes was back home. I sent Joanna to retrieve his urn. Jo meets with her former sister-in-law to discuss plans
    tgDgDUt.png
    Giving a little comfort QybyVNf.png
    Agnes is going to sell the estate and move back to her ancestral home on Windenberg Island. Her dad and grandparents still live there. She and Fernando were also back together. They would marry after a respectable time. Skyler would live there (he’s the heir)
    Jo has come for things I wanted her to inherit. (his science stuff, his urn, and Lisette’s and Marla’s stuff).
    Jo stops in Lisette’s room lG2xnCx.png
    Looking at their old family photos 7irwuuI.png
    Agnes is not Lisette’s mother. Lisette’s mother died during a thunderstorm so now that means Joanna has full custody of Lisette as well as toddler Marla. She will get Marla later (Marla is Agnes’ daughter but they don’t have a high relationship, she dotes almost exclusively on Skyler)
    Back home, Lisette was totally despondent. Jo helps calm her emotions. gsJ62zz.png
    She put Griffin’s urn out so they could mourn him, and give offerings. TILBQzd.png
    She also stregnthened his spirit’s ties to the mortal realm. I think Joanna has something up her sleeve. b40Wkgo.png
    To make things worse, Griffin’s and Jo’s other brother shows up at the door. Barnaby Morecombe with his little daughter Natalie. 94ELG7q.png
    Barnaby (a vampire and a sweetheart)’s wife Rebecca had recently divorced him. (MCC did it, I got the warning when I loaded the game, she divorced him because he was a vampire. Any way, she kicked him out and he got custody of his daughter. He had nowhere else to go.
    Joanna’s in a pickle. She pops over to Don’s house. They had a one night stand and ended their relationship as friends. She knew not to mess with him romantically, but the guy was worldly and always cheerful. He might have some advice to give her.
    He gives her a hug 6j49yXL.png
    She tells all that’s happened 1ZZw7aM.pngtOMw6Lv.png
    And totally breaks down
    z9nv64g.png
    Don mulls it over for a moment ji0aJJh.png
    He gives his opinion of the situation. He also wants to drive home the fact that he wants to have an active role in his kid’s life. h4YUXOB.png
    He saw a set of condos/duplexes down the street for sale. They could move in and be neighbors. It had enough room to accomdate everybody and he’d be right next door to help out with the baby. She thinks its a great idea!
    q6t6ia1.png
    He tells her its all going to be ok
    pzt1p8P.png
    And of course, checks on the progress of her pregnancy (Don’s a doctor)
    T3pMYMh.png

Side note. Don’s got it bad for Jo. He’s constantly asking to feel baby autonomously
    F4aNbeE.png
    He also initiates flirty behavior with her. Kiss cheeks, and roses etc. Since Jo is engaged, she rejects all of them
    te1z14q.png
    lTjcyOk.png
    Oh the embarrassment kQRxQGc.png
    Thank gawd I have them together in my other save

Meanwhile, Joanna is going to start learning some spells that might help her with Griffin’s situation, and I am going to start building their duplex tonight and tomorrow :)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    So awesomes out I had been spamming my legacy save like I said I would, then it got close to work time and the story was just going on so I didn't even finish what I planned to do though I have a decent update for Anaya and Leon.
    @AlwaysAsking oh yes you wanted to know more about the ghost child this is the post.
    @sarabeth2984 I love all the drama and goodness going on in the bouncing around, Hmm judith pregnant and by the help no less I just imagine her getting used to playing along and then one day it dawns on her that something is just plain off. Though they look happy, I find it funny that Thorne was upset Olivia was cheating when he was doing the same thing though that's how it goes hmm.

Jo and Vince are a cute pair, it's nice to see them having time to move forward with their relationship even with all the younglings which I love cause sims never have enough babies. What went down in Selvadorada...I think I spelled that right it's so interesting I think you would say, sad but then you want to see how things go from there while still thinking it would be better if it never happened. Seeing Don step up is also cute, he really digs Jo I second it being good you have them together elsewhere I'd feel so bad for him he's trying to better himself.

Now before I forget anymore details it's a touch sad yet better in the end I think...Hope you like it.

PgT5ZwZl.png
    First the main thing, I picked up where I left off, Axel found his way to Anaya and offered a smile.

"Do you hate me mommy?"
    Feeling a tender spot at the question she only sighed before standing to give him a hug with little thought, she was equally surprised she could feel him, he was icy but there. Leon joined them soon enough trying to apologize again, she felt a little bad for being upset when he didn't know what bothered her which she preferred he didn't this time.

Yes check spoilers for the rest of the story.
    jmsvGyxl.png
    9rlkkkbl.png
    ED9pzsel.png
    "We're fine Leon.."

"Good...I love you..."

"I love you too."
    pekItW4l.png

After she slipped into the room to take a nap Leon went downstairs to sit with Axel who was currently fascinated by the television, not just the show but the actual set.

"Is mommy still mad at you?" he asked innocently.

"No she's fine."

"So I can stay....?"

Leon smiled he couldn't help it he was a family man needing more a family.
    BFp5FrNl.png
    "Of course you can...though you need to stay hidden from people..."

"Most people can't see me and I won't be just here when you guys leave."

Leon gave him a look.

"And what will you be doing?"

"I have school!" he said cheerfully.

"Ghosts go to school...?"

"Well sure...humans learn about other human stuff don't they? We do it too."

He chewed on his lip.

"So you didn't actually die...?"

"I did but you know have to get used to the world all over again or at least that's what my teachers say...but they are dull."
    Leon smiled slightly.

"Well alright....where is this school?"

"It's in the other realm, it's like...uh a blanket realm to this one that's how you can touch me even though I'm not here like that...it's like before the afterlife and after purgatory...or something that's what my other teachers say....still dull." Leon wasn't so sure about that, it sounded fascinating to him.

It didn't take long Anaya asked for a new "study room" and once it was finished it was actually used as Axel's room, she didn't have any hateful feelings toward him, he was innocent and genuinely sweet she just didn't know what to do about him sometime and the why she wasn't going to just dwell on. He was delighted to find a new toy and an activity table if he did ever end up home alone for a bit.
    dwA0WsGl.png

Even a ghost child fears the monster though he knows where the thing comes from, he tries to quietly get up and go find something to entertain himself with that doesn't wake up his..parents.
    rnYYm6Sl.png
    Though Anaya heard him moving about when she picked out something basic she wasn't even sure he would need it, Leon told her what he learned but she was still surprised he changed clothes. So there but not.

"Are you okay hon?" she asked carefully.

He huffed.

"Yeah....but I was trying not to wake you."

"its okay I can't sleep either...you do sleep right?"

He giggled.

"Of course I do! the bed is so warm." she found herself smiling he was such a happy child...considering his life...or unlife.
    EpH517cl.png
    She went back in her room intending to grab her towel and found the gift he left for them.

- thanks for keeping me <3 Axel.
    feeling a little emotional she went back to find him before he took up his other free pass time of possessing random objects.
    m1h2qEDl.png
    e0OnB3El.png
    True to his word he did have school and faded from view for a while usually joining them or arriving just before they did, she grew accustomed to having him around even if she was still curious how he ate she included him. Drinks seemed to be a mess waiting to happen but solid food sort of just..disappeared.

"Hey Axel take a break sweetie and come have breakfast we'll help you after." she said....shooting me a look, Anaya don't make me throw some dishes at you.
    'Hmp.'

Annnnnyways.
    OwdlZVzl.png
    HvfKoJrl.png
    Ever the sensitive teddy bear Leon began to grow emotional again when he ended up being alone for a bit and missed his family...obviously they stopped being normal a long time ago but what did that even matter? Anaya would still be his wife and Axel was their kid there was no going back and that was just how he liked it.

"So what's the model for? History...or learning something practical elsewhere?" Leon asked.

"This is health."

"You want to build a castle...for health?" Anaya asked confused.

"Yeah, it's not always easy to phase through stuff, and not take things with you when you do...and for the record that hurts and we still get infections...so we build models, shrink and phase through them. Then try it out in the field." he explained in his usual cheery way.

Anaya gave Leon a look...now she was fascinated..I think.
    X7EVQ9Ul.png
    They were certainly proud of him completing his work, he hated doing homework but he liked it then, maybe because he wasn't alone in the dark.
    "Thank you for helping!"

"Any time."
    LUcpdS5l.png
    Aside from being mostly glued to his panda doll Axel adores his arts and crafts, a lot like Anaya though she hasn't had time to draw as she hoped she would. Axel doesn't really see much of either of them, he likes what time they have but he knows it's important that's why they were here so he doesn't complain.

Leon...he just likes to see them happy and how many can say they taught their ghost son to play soccer...like no one Leon is sure.

"Try and kick it a little higher son.." Leon warned gently.

Axel missed and hit his head...and I missed the pic but he's very much out of it after wards.

"Daddy...I don't think I like this much."

Leon chuckled.

"don't be so quick to give up that might change."

Axel doubted it but tried again, it wasn't sooo bad he guessed.
    W4usJSDl.png
    Eagerly taking his favorite cheerleader to class.
    2QYJTIgl.png
    I had Axel do a ghostly repair on the toilet I'm pretty sure he's the one that keeps breaking it, some angel he is ha.
    HubKRGVl.png
    Anaya enjoys her silly future husband...and he's also good looking, anything for his ego they had been so busy lately with class and work she barely saw him awake it was time to do something about it.

"We should head that way." Leon said...dramatically.

"What's that way?"

"A park, we can take Axel."

"You want us to take our ghost kid to a public place people can't see him..."

"It'll be fun, nice and secluded no one will care if we look like we're talking to ourselves by ourselves...or something."

She wasn't sure but agreed, maybe it would be nice.
    lyFoLHYl.png
    Leon did some "patrolling" while Anaya played with Axel.

RoQn7rMl.png
    While they were enjoying the day more kids came to play though Axel was already running around making messes.

"So what are you doing?"

Unsure of who was talking they took a look up where Max was eying them.

"Enjoying the park thinking about buying a jungle gym like that."

"Really?."

"Yes really....didn't you learn not to talk to strangers?"

"Didn't you learn not to talk to kids at parks?"

"Touche....I'm Anaya this is Leon."

"Max....and it really seemed like you were playing with a dead kid to me."

They were surprised he could see him, Max came down and Axel, curious about this kid came to say hi..the best way he knew how.
    iwc9GaCl.png
    "Boo!"

"For the love of!...I knew it!"

Axel giggled, one of the kids saw him possessing something but no one really noticed him he was certainly alone more often than not at school having a friend would be nice. He read about them plenty.

"You're smart then..wanna be friends?" he chirped as Max got a hold himself.
    wI7mxqzl.png
    Jacque watched with them, Anaya off screen, before Leon approaced him.

"Can you see him too..?" he asked.

"Oh yes...my family has been very interested in the occult..and it's worked in our favor....gas prices were lower in my day."

Leon gave him a look.

"Um right...so..you don't mind your..."

"Son."

"Son, playing with ours?" Leon asked.

Jacque smirked.

"Play with him? He can keep him! No givsie backsies." he bolted almost before Leon had a chance to process what just happened before he called out to Anaya to watch them he went after him. Though he had his ride waiting and was soon long gone, Leon was toned...he wasn't that toned.
    WMn4aMpl.png
    Feeling defeated he went back to the park to tell her he really just left his kid here.

"What sort of nut just takes off and leaves his child with strangers...?"

"That sort."

"What should we do?"

"Talk to Max."
    684s5ZVl.png
    They called him over while Axel was oblivious but quite happy where he was.

"Max your dad.."

"He left me here, I know he always does that."

Anaya gave him a horrified look as Leon sighed.

"Aren't you worried?"

Max shrugged.

"He probably dropped some cash he usually does, I'll be fine."

"Max that's not normal."

"Neither is your dead kid."

He had a point but really...

"His name is Axel.."

"Eh potato pork rinds whichever." he said though they didn't bother to correct the saying.

"What's your father's name?" as Max told her Anaya only smiled.

"Why don't you go play with Axel then...we need to have a talk." Anaya offered.

"Whatever lady." though he did do as he was told.
    bzf2LLFl.png
    "Call the cops." Anaya said lightly, emotional thinking of what sort of things were swimming in that poor kid's head with a father like that.

He nodded.
    Hrkch6Bl.png
    I missed the first pic but I didn't know kids could get up there like this...also down.
    e3p4GZDl.png
    The call ended up being...pointless.
    rMjleOnl.png
    "So are they able to do anything?" Anaya asked as he joined them.

"I don't know."

"They didn't answer...?" She asked carefully.

"No I was put on hold after I gave them Jacque's name...."
    QLwmWyLl.png
    Curious about what they were going on about he shimmied down to join in the conversation.

"I told you not to worry, dad always gets what he wants, if he wanted me gone this would be the way to do it." he said simply as if it didn't bother him....or it did and he had simply learned young to hide his emotions...it was sad either way.

"And what will you do if we leave now?" Anaya asked slowly.

"Go back to the monkey bars, I had cereal bars today so...just have to wait for the benches to be free." Leon remained silent...it broke his heart..even more so seeing how little Max seemed to process. Though he was glad he was strong too, he didn't even know what to say or how to comfort something like this.

"We do need to get going, we're going to get something to eat, why don't you come along?" Leon offered.

WGEeNOrl.png
    Max gave him a clearly guarded look, though not for the reasons some might.

"....You know you don't have to pity me...I can get scraps out of the garbage can you know." Anaya shook her head.

"March mister." she said firmly.

He gave her a dirty look but did as he was told, it was a surprise even to him as they gathered Axel and took him along, he was hungry he figured it was sort of chilly...do them a favor since they needed to feel good about themselves or something as he thought.
    kPi4iiHl.png

He waved them in as his phone buzzed...he wasn't happy with what they had to say.

"Something wrong?" Max asked, bored already.

"No..no let's go."
    gPB0d5hl.png
    Max seemed genuinely happy for a moment...
    ZumfaJSl.png
    Though he played tough when Anaya was looking.
    ...Leon I'll through things at you too, don't look at the camera.

'You know what you did.'

Leon Savalani II.

'Ooh full name, i'm sooooo scared.'

I think I'm gonna make him study all night and skip sleep now.
    FlyypNTl.png
    While the boys were in the bathroom Leon pulled Anaya aside.

"So they got back to me..."

"And? Are they going to do something about Jacques?"

"The man is loaded he has some serious sway, they won't touch him he gave up Max a long time ago and keeps him around for publicity, though they only said we can take him or leave him cause no one is going near Jacques."

"You cannot be serious.."

"They said that he had an account left by his mother that his father can't touch so he'll get that money and that was all the compensation we were getting...like the kid doesn't matter at all."

"...." she huffed in frustration

"I think they are afraid apparently he already reported a young couple had his kid he said if we really were young then we should forget about it and move on cause for them it was too late people just don't mess with that family." he explained bitterly.

ySWyrCsl.png
    "Ugh..and they say our generation is a mess....we can't just leave him..and he'll be harder to hide...but....he'll sleep outside for the rest of his life for all we know if we do nothing."

"Guess it's settled then."
    WbTf9xIl.png
    They went inside grabbed the boys and headed out again, Max sighed, feeling tired, and somewhat tired of playing tough to.

"Well it was nice....or whatever...guess I owe you a meal or something now."

"No no..it's called being nice, and it'll continue when we get home." Anaya muttered.

"He's really not coming back?" he asked absently, Leon was surprised by the lighter tone he barely concealed, he hated this game and always waited for his father to come get him.

"We...have no idea sweetheart, but no matter what you think we aren't going to leave you to sleep out in the cold." Anaya tried to be gentle but she couldn't even sugarcoat it he was gone..who knows for how long.

"We'll be moving soon when we graduate but we can get another bed for you, you'll be fine, how about it?"

Max sighed, what did it even matter, now he was really alone.

"Okay..."

3B4P5gsl.png
    Max was surprised where they were living but his interest faded quickly enough...he knew his dad was jerk, his siblings were a pain, that he didn't have anyone looking out for him. It hurt but he was used to it, and he couldn't stand that it still hurt...he loved them no matter how badly they were around him. Luna and Hugo wouldn't sacrifice their inheritance by going after him and if Jacques was making arrangements so ties could be cut that was it.

He just didn't understand what he did that was so wrong...he had his pranks, never hurt anyone, could in fact be quiet and obedient, he even skipped a tantrum with his siblings got an allowance and he was left without surely he wasn't that bad. he didn't say anything when Axel came in, and Axel didn't say a thing back. He just didn't like seeing his new brother so sad, he wondered if they saw that as clearly as he did.

Kay finally done...that went on a while...so yeah I mean what were they supposed to do? Pretend they knew nothing and walk off no they aren't like that.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    Today...I deleted all of my saves. I got bored with them. I started a new save to bring back a family that I made in CAS a few years ago and have recently started to miss. It’s a married couple, Tanisha and Liam Honeycutt, their quadruplets Rocco, Romeo, Raenn and Raevyn...and their dog, Chuchi. This time there will be grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. I’ll also do toddler versions of the quads for pictures to hang around the house. I’m still setting up the save so hopefully by the time I’m done, I’ll be a full member so I can post pictures.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @sarabeth2984 What an eventful update! I am glad that Joanna is finding some happiness ( or too much - it never rains but it pours in sims) - either heaps of sims flirt with ypour sim or there is a significant lack of datable options. I have always really liked Vince and it is nice when a sims friendship grows into something more. They look really sweet together as a couple and Joanna was like my simself - she saw what she wanted and she went for it just in case you made the wrong decision for her LOL. I love how Vince salutes Harry.

OH No! Griffin - I am glad you gave me a warning and I had prepared myself. Thank heavens there are plenty of family members with magical skills. I hate that exes are never quite exes in the sims. Fernando is cute but he is no Griffin - well its her loss. (This is what caused all the trouble for Bjorn and Jessica except Jessica did not flirt back with Cyrus - but the end result was pretty similar). Was Agnes - Agnes Nitt - oh no.

Please watch out for Don - it would be terrible if he messed up Joanna's life because he is also an ex. He is usually an interested father (as is J.) - these noncommital sims do seem to like their kids. Also I loved your update on what's happening around the NPC world. I can imagine Judith turning up to the awards in labour and making a huge production of it for attention. I love that she called the baby Clark. And the Bailey-Moons my my my - I think Octavia definitely traded up - I have never managed to snag Dirk Dreamer in any save. I do love a good sim makeover and your Thorne is looking much nicer.

@DoodlyDoofus Hogwarts is real? I knew it!

@DarkAngel1994 I absolutely adored the screenshot of Atlas' gun show. Was funny and sweet and hot at the same time. OOPs - I have had toddlers waqlk in on their parents but not a child yet. Love the facial expression when they were talking about the incident. Love what you have called the monster under the bed. Do not love the monster under the bed in my games though - I always buy the protector lights if my sims have money.

@Simmelina1 I love your story from Olivia Kim-Lewis perspective. It is very annoying when a sim ages up and they can't interact with their boyfriend/ girlfriend. Or if they age up first and you forget to save them from MCC and they marry before your sim ages.

@Admiral8Q Was that on a rocketship? I have never seen that one before but it is very awesome.

@AlwaysAsking Well I went looking for Lawrence and found a fake Lawrence by a different creator - not the one you showed me. I think a fake Ian deserves a fake Lawrence so I downloaded him - he is chubbier, darker and wears glasses but is still essentially sweet looking as Lawrence is.
    9t7D1jL.png

@ryttu3k I know what you mean about Maxis match - there are only two swatches of the 10 that I use because all the rest have album covers and english writing on them and they are way too alpha but the stripes and Diego's version look Maxis matchy to me.

@RedDestiny92 I loved the first part about Axel and what life in the ghost realm is like - it was very interesting. I also found it quite emotional the way he tried not disturb them and thought they might hate him. And then you broke my heart over Max. I am so glad he has a chance with this young couple and a new "brother". I am always really happy that Jacques dies so soon if you turn aging on - Luna and Hugo are better subsitute parents. I am interested to see how your Max develops. I haven't seen that monkeybars animation before either.

UPDATE : some people age up

Turned aging on briefly (which is why Max is Y. adult and Viktor has one day left as a teen.

Edward (Jade's son with Bjorn) became a child. He looks exactly like Viktor and Edvin looked as children so I gave him the same hair. So another Bjorn clone in the making.
    eqg0S3e.png?1WYN4Mkv.png?1
    B1V9TK0.png?1

It was also time for Tiffani, his older sister to become a teen. Jade didn't invite the half sibling this time because it was also her time to age to an adult. And she doesn't look pleased about it!
    YZTywxr.png?1

Elsa turned up although not invited. She was the only half sibling who hasn't met Tiffani and Edward.
    oJG0Grn.png?1
    Jade has a totally different social circle to Jessica. She did invite Eva and Don (her best friends) but they were at work. AT the table are Jade, Tyrell, Kendrick, Dustin Broke and Sergio and my Michelle Pfieffer Ladyhawke sim (who is an elder). The woman just out of shot is a townie I made.
    zbC56gO.png?1
    JI26w4H.png?1
    Luna, Marcus and Siobhan - notice being an elder hasn't stopped Marcus from flirting.
    Bf1k4r3.png?1
    Nancy was a bouncer once and now keeps this outfit - it probably aids her in her criminal activities having a headset all the time. (other elders include Clara, Mortimer and Geoffrey but they aren't at the party - Bjorn was probably going to become an elder a couple days after Viktor aged up - Jess had a youth serum for him - well that didn't go as planned. :smile: )
    AAEbQkA.png?1
    This is Paris - Jade's daughter with Paolo - some very good genetics there too. This game may have to become very rotational as I love her. Lilith's hair really suits her.
    2EF4rqQ.png?1
    And Tiffani aged up - her second trait besides evil is goofball and her random spin for aspiration was public enemy. I am glad Bjorn isn't there actually because he is a good sim- evil sims and good sims react in disgust to each other and their relationships take lots of hits. They parted with a very high relationship and thats a better way to remember him.
    IwU7FKl.png?1
    I hated her clothes so into CAS...
    HQBlfZi.png?1
    Her profile is 100% Bjorn's like Jessica's boys.
    QmYcl4N.png?1
    I couldn't resist doing this in CAS - yes, just another Bjorn clone (I didn't make her male just changed hair and added beard)
    QhuRcnM.png?12fElHE2.png?1
    She got on well with Elsa.
    dk8RQGu.png?1
    Elsa went into labour but stayed until the end of the party.
    419kCUV.png?1

Diego
    It was time to play Diego. I forgot who I was playing. The poor young man I made him do this and he was disgusted. So sorry Diego. But he found the Windenburg snowglobe and as that's where Jessica is from, I think it was a win for him.
    iNq7zBk.png?1

And we ran into Jessica who was out and about in full celebrity mode. The sim in the black leather jacket is my favourite game generated townie named Jacob Shook - he went straight to my library. The one in green was my second favourite. His name is Eugene and was a gardener in the parks. My sim who met him married him very quickly so also straight to the library for sweetie Eugene.
    XIqC6Dv.png?1
    CMTM0ZG.png?1
    The crowd went crazy that Diego was there. He had published a screenplay recently and it was announced that morning that he was nominated for the Accolades.
    XjJxX2Y.png?1
    Jessica did her fair share of fan-girling.
    YpOWaqm.png?1
    She started to serenade Diego.
    6pIL3d7.png?1
    I want someone who looks at me like this...
    76uzgNU.png?1
    He enjoyed his serenade but she left after that. :( I want my autonomous proposal!!!!)
    7d02zgr.png?1

Outtake from winterfest photoshoot.
    At one point Diego's random hotheadedness hit. A frenzied kiss fixed things. I wish it had a new animation not the passionate kiss one.
    T8js84d.png?1

And it was time for the starlight accolades
    ............. Jessica wishes him luck
    RInzp9c.png?1

And he won once....
    EZE0LaJ.png

.............Twice.....
    85mxi4F.png?1

and Jessica went outside for some air (not to meet up with Thorne who creepily followed her) and had to run back in as he won a third time in one night making him my most successful sim in one night.
    Voy3zxw.png?1

Love to all his fans on the forum. <3
    bz2R1DF.png?1

It was time to celebrate his success.
    Octavia believes Jess is in there with her husband and is very angry.
    9CCW9nG.png?1

Love this picture. Jessica 's face needs no explanation. And not sure what exactly is making Diego so self satisfied probably 3 awards and the wardrobe celebration.
    qZieip5.png?1

• Options
    MelFoxMelFox Posts: 44 Member
    No pics because I'm new but today in my game I learned not to mess around with the alien ability to wipe memory. I thought it would wipe a random single one. Anise's mother Tru was stressed and angry... Anise thought she was helping. I now have a mother who had to have her own daughter introduce herself. Presumably she believes she has just met her young adult daughter for the first time. She seems pretty laid back, considering. I think the decor or a midnight swim or something is boosting her mood because they are having breakfast and butterflies are fluttering around like its some Disney movie xD

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top