Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2019
    Okay, once again I am only responding to the updates from mentions. However, I actually sat and read the whole thread without being disturbed, and all of your stories are so amazing that I am going to try to comment on them tomorrow (if I have time).

I am almost finished cleaning out the basement, and I would like to get it done as soon as possible, because of my son's eye allergies that are forcing him to postpone his eye surgery. 😔

@Koteyka

Oh gosh, I love your update way too much! I would love to see a lot of pictures of Peter's childhood, but I guess if the storyline is more exciting when he's a teenager we'll have to get to that quickly LOL

I love it when they are all by themselves and all of the drama seems to leave their lives.

I think Tony should quit show business again and they should move to Sulani 😅

I can so relate to Steve when he sees Peter on the railing of the ship, I had a little one like that too.

Mila Munch looks so funny as an adoring fan, and it was so cute that a little girl wanted Peter's autograph.

And the fact that Peter is too short to go on the ride he wants to go on, is again reminiscent of my little daredevil, she wasn't tall enough either 😂

Tony does look too scared to do it anyway LMAO.

All of the lots that you used in this update are amazing! The cruise ship, the amusement park, the restaurant. Speaking of which, I was very surprised at who your host and waitress were! I've never seen the big time premades doing those kind of jobs!

I personally think that is a fabulous way to cook! 😂😅😊 Why does the frying pan have to touch the stove? 😂

And I agree with Peter, I never wanted summer to end when my kids were little. It doesn't matter quite as much anymore. 😉

@Siliclone

I'm finally being able to sit and read through all your updates at the same time. Can I tell you how happy I am that you made Gunther so happy! 😊❤️😊

He looks so much better, and Emilia looks like she fits in fabulously with the Munches. 🥰

And that's amazing that Maaike is already a mage!!

This story is such a wild ride. I can't believe how much trouble Miss Hell can cause! And apparently, she does it just because she wants too.

It was amazing seeing Morgyn walking around looking so angry. How did you even achieve that? I can't imagine what would make a Sim so mad that they would continually March around looking like that.

And the way Miss Hell always looked so gleeful when she caused trouble was amazing.

The story is so realistic, it's almost like those were the feelings that the Sims had to have, and those were the reasons that they had to have them. It all went together so perfectly.

Morgyn was incredible, when he killed those three vampires with a snap of his fingers. He is quite a guy

It was great how he went to Forgotten Hollow, and that forced him to get over his fear of vampires. He did a lot of learning and growing himself.

Cassandra was amazing, on how she wouldn't back down from Miss Hell. That took a lot of courage, but that is the Cassandra that exists in your game.

And of course, the Caleb that exists in your game continued to be Caleb. With all of the terrible things that Miss Hell did in the past, and was doing now, he still refused to kill her. It's a very odd combination. The sweetest man on Earth, being a vampire.

@Dust_Bunny2010

Whoa! That's so cool that you made the Goth's magical! Great idea. What is the trait that makes them a magical blood line though?

@Becka28

DeeWhy part 5 is just wonderful. And Engadine is a very cute toddler. I love the pose where she looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, but I certainly know what you mean about those wild ones. It was very nice of Madeline to go and meet Darlinghurst's triplets. And then they saw Drummoyne's little guy age up into a blue human, Lmao 😂

The toddler playdate looks amazing. And I can't even tell you how hard I laughed at the line about Madelaine's favorite reality Star, @DoodlyDoofus ' Luz, and how she emulates Luz's dress style. Omg, so amazing 😅 You are so funny!

And my my, Darlinghurst's husband looks more handsome each time I see him! ❤️ And her new hairstyle is very nice 😊

Earlwood's special style is pretty unique. Where did that cute purple coat even come from?

That Mona Lisa-ish photo that Madelaine took is very cool. I guess you have mastered the art of making a good painting from a photo? I seriously can't get it at all, my real life ones are always much better, but other people have much better luck with painting from the pictures.

It's great to see that the townies are better dressed in your game. I guess they are a tiny bit better in mine, it's still not nearly as nice as I'd like. And the restaurant decoration was quite delightful, thank you Clovelly 😂

DeeWhy part 6 is great! Engadine aged up very cute.

It's so sad that Darlinghurst's husband came to the big party in a costume with a helmet though LOL 😂

All of those portrait pictures that Madeline took with her tripod are adorable. DeeWhy looks so confident and the kids look very adorable. Who took the pictures of Madeline when it was her turn?

Oh, and I'm hoping that we're going to get to see Madeline's photo collection at some point.

Omg, I laughed so hard at the picture of your simself hugging someone while holding her cheesecake!! 😄😅😂

I always find it so annoying when people jump up from their chairs while they're eating, to go and give other people either a handshake or a hug. But I see it all the time. However, I've never seen that happen without the other person having their plate magically disappear. This is the first time I've seen a Sim continue to hold it. Yes indeed, that is the love of her life.

And her dating luck seems quite unreasonable. How the heck did Marcus Flex manage to steal her date in the middle of the date LOL?

And then her boyfriend takes her to the romance Festival and he just ignored her all night? I think she was right to get her key back and break up with him. Cupcakes are always there for you when you need them, except I would have thought she wanted cheesecake 😅

And of course Bjorn was there for her 😉 where else would he be? Although I can definitely see how the Sim she met charmed her. I mean! their clothes even match! He looks pretty good in that picture. I love how she wanted to make her ex-boyfriend jealous, but, oh my gosh, risky woohoo strikes again! And then again and again!

The toddlers are very cute, but yeah, I'd have to agree, twin toddlers when you're heavily pregnant isn't any fun. And I can certainly understand why she was questioning every life choice she ever made!

Although she must have made some good choices, if she's rich enough for nannies and gardeners and repairmen 😉.

This second house that you are building is just amazing. I agree with @DoloresGrey - I absolutely love that tower you built, and like her I have no idea what to call it 😂

And I'm glad to hear you say that you plan the windows around interior decorations, because I'm never sure what to do about that. The house interior is so elegant. I love the stone flooring and white decor. And as far as windows go, the way you have them so far is really nice. I love the big round one up at the top of the house, very cool 😊

I think it is unfortunate that Diego found a boyfriend named Romeo at just about the exact same time that I got @AngeliqueAdelaide's grown man Romeo 🤔 I might have to go into CAS and change Diego's boyfriend's name. Otherwise it's going to get too confusing lol.

And I definitely wouldn't worry too much about your brain just because you couldn't remember children on a swing set 😂 If you could see what mine does on a daily basis you would know that you're doing just fine 😅 There are an awful lot of updates in this thread these days, I am not surprised at all that you didn't remember kids on swings, especially because the grown-ups on the swings are so romantic.

Yes, Laney got a bit offended at the way Ricardo told her that Diego didn't sound very interesting. 😂 But it's okay, because (little) Romeo did find him interesting. And dueling in the nightclub turned out really cool, because of all the crazy lighting going on in the first place 😅

I have not managed to put a cauldron in the nightclub yet, but I also don't know how to make club members do the things that you want them to do, so it probably doesn't matter.

Thank you for the names of build videos I can look at, because I'm not intuitive about almost anything. And thank you for your compliment on the model painting, it is my son that paints them, the wording was probably confusing because Daephene's husband is the one who has miniatures like that.

And yes, Colton is very sweet, and you're probably right, that's probably how Brock's hair would look in real life.

@Jase

I certainly know how it is to not be able to put up all of the screenshots you have. I decided to wait until I got Island living to use your super cool mermaid twins. And I have a whole bunch of pictures of them that I want to put up, but I am behind. We could try to catch up together, but your work schedule sounds like a real nightmare!

Your sim Blake Spencer is very pretty. That last shot of her dueling is really nice with the fall colors, and the sparkles from her spell!

@haneul

Your update gives me a little more insight into the situation with Deli, and her father, and Aster. I don't know if I missed something or have just forgotten, but I see that Aster is a big star, so he's probably very proud of her.

I can so relate to the adult people trying to flirt with teenagers. Happens in my game constantly. It's very confusing, because they can't have a Romance bar at all, so I don't know what these adults are doing lmao.

@AngeliqueAdelaide

lol, I'm glad Diego is winning you over. He's such a fun Sim to play 😊 He keeps you guessing. But yeah, it's good that you didn't take Gunther for him 😅 And now he got a little boost in the right direction, maybe he'll be happy.

Maybe I'll try the political career again. You make it sound more straightforward. It always just sounded like a jumbled mess to me.

I am loving your Antoinette in the Realm of Magic storyline. She is very good very quickly!

But then, as you say, she was already very powerful before she left the realm a hundred years ago.

It's funny that she got together with Morgyn right away. And this is the first I have heard about sages having to kill someone to become a sage. I think that you will be explaining that soon? I think that's what you said.

Anyway, the new baby is quite a shock. Although I could tell much earlier then she told Morgyn that she was pregnant. It looks like Ellyn is a cute baby 😊

And good, I'm glad I got Romeo's spirit right. That's all I could think of, when I first saw him in your game. He would have had to be a ladies man. 😅 And he is quite a natural, at least in my game 😂

@sarabeth2984

Oh wow, that's super exciting! I love it when people post their vampires as normal people, because vampires don't work in my game 😅 But now I will get to have your awesome characters in my game!

I think I just read 10 pages of this thread, and I can't remember everything that happened in your game.

I did see the post you made (a long time ago) to clear up how Griffin got Villarreal to Vlad. Griffin gave Villarreal to that vampire woman that came looking for him. Was she Miss Cat? Maybe? Lol, too many vampires in this thread 😂

And then Griffin becomes a grand master vampire! That's certainly very exciting 🤗

But it's also pretty exciting that Agnes is going to have a baby. And I love that Griffin is shocked! 😯 but still happy 😂

Lisette and Skylar are so cute! I wonder how they will do with a new baby?

Unfortunately there are two Romeo's in my game right now. One of them is the teen with blonde hair who is dating teenaged Diego Lobo. The one from AngeliqueAdelaide is an adult, and he is exceedingly good looking 😂 I've decided I'm going to change Diego's boyfriend's name, it's going to be too confusing to have two Romeo's in the game. 😂

@DoloresGrey

Your birthday update for Bob and Marie is so adorable. The way you caught their faces as they were about to blow out the candles is as funny as can be. But Emmaline starting the whole story with the sugar and cocoa powder is delightful. She does look very happy sitting in her mess to watch her funny videos. And was she fussing because she was levitated over her bed? LOL

The end of the update is so cute. I love it when the couples do those loving thing autonomously. Then you know it's true love

Hmmmm, I'm going to go screenshot something, I'll be back, lol

Ok, I’m back....

XSwDguZ.png

How about over 48 thousand screenshots? lmao

@March306

Well it was good luck for you that your son took off his shorts and dirty diaper in the bathtub! 😂 It could have been worse if it was on carpeting somewhere. 😅 Sounds like a great time to have a bath though.

So, you know what it's like to have a 10-year spread between kids? My friend has big gap between her two, and we both agree that the hardest thing about it is to find an activity that everybody likes. Because the older one is usually standing there doing nothing if you're somewhere that little kids like. Or the little kids are standing around having no idea how to do what the bigger kids are doing. So that's kind of hard.

I think I had even more of a problem because my second youngest is a boy and my youngest is a girl, and they couldn't be more different. He is a introverted geeky kind of a guy, and she is the most extroverted person I've ever met, and she didn't know that a stormtrooper wasn't Luke Skywalker when she saw a stormtrooper costume 😅

I think that's a very good idea to store things on your computer instead of handwritten notes, I think that will make your current legacy easier.

My daughter loved the show Pretty Little liars. I watched portions of a couple of episodes, but I really don't watch TV very often, so I don't remember any of the character's names or anyting. It's pretty funny that your Game of Thrones legacy still had unused character names 😂

But again, I've never watched that show, whenever I have any free time I am always on my computer.

I find it very funny that your current legacy started with Spencer convincing Mortimer to leave Bella. That's about the most shocking split up in the game I can imagine. I mean for it to go that way. I often see Bella leaving Mortimer LOL.

Paige looks very pretty, but I guess you're right, Lucas does seem to be the sensible one. It's pretty sad that there were that many adults there, and he was the only one that could use a fire extinguisher LMAO.

I very much liked seeing your previous generations and I sat for a long time trying to figure out which one was the direct heir, and which one was the person who married into the family.

After a while I completely gave up though ☺️ I think that perhaps Allison was the heir for generation 2, because her eyes look so much like Spencer's. But I could be totally wrong about that, and after that I was completely lost. I don't think that Ali could be a direct heir because of the red hair and blue eyes, but then there's another redhead. So I was thinking either it's just coincidence that they both married redheads, or the redhead was the heir in the first place LOL. So, you'll have to clue me in on who is who.

@Ellupelluellu

I just love it when you warn us that your spoilers might be sugary and syrupy. I would say this one was just exactly the right amount of sugary. They are so very adorable together, and it still amazes me that he looks so handsome.

And that sweet picture of them looking in from outside, through the window, is just adorable.

It's so funny that they go fishing and catch violins!

And what a good idea! I seriously never thought of taking my sim to the park and having them play chess with everyone. Very good plan.

It's too bad that you didn't get to see what Wolfgang and Sophia did. Because they really looked like they were up to no good 😉

Although, from your SimCity tabloid it sounds like Max Villareal is not going to have a lot of fun now. He was not enjoying living with Katrina in Oasis Springs, and now his dad is dead and he's stuck with Katrina all the time. At least he's a teenager now, and can be gone all the time, what's she going to do about it? 😅 Especially looking as tough as you made him look!

Crazy that all those people aged up in one week, and I loved all your makeovers, particularly Luna Villareal. I never use that hairstyle that she wears as a premade, maybe I would like her better if I went and changed her hair LOL. Olivia Kim Lewis looks really beautiful with her different hairstyle and pretty makeup. That's quite a change!

And I totally agree with you on Sims congregating in the bathrooms. I hear a lot of other people in the thread say the same thing. Why? Can we just all agree to ask Maxis if there is some way to stop Sims from gathering in the bathrooms? 😂

And thank you, I was very excited that AngeliqueAdelaide made a non vampire version of Romeo!

And truthfully, I take that many pictures all of the time. I just always want to get the perfect shot, you know?

@KayeStar

That is pretty amazing. I'm going to have to play a kleptomaniac some day, just to see how it works for them 😅

But at least your sim can get away with it sometimes.

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @SiliClone I have a technical question for you, how do you teleport NPC's to do your screenshots? I'm wanting to do certain things but I need to move NPC's on public lots and I can't find a mod for it. I have scumbumbo's teleport mod but that only works on the lot the sims live on and using the in-built shift+click option only lets you teleport the sim you're actively playing, and not the other sims on the lot. If you could help me out I'd appreciate it because your screenshots are always amazing!

Honestly I don't.. most of the times I just go around and see what's happening with autonomy on... I try to set the angle of the screen to make the image interesting. You can use MCCC to teleport sims though.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    @ryttu3k I had Caleb and Lilith turned into humans and aged down to teens for a while to get the Parenthood traits. They moved from brindelton bay to San myshuno, and there Caleb met Miss Hell. I tried to recreate the backstory from the trailer, so Miss Hell was turned by Vlad at random, and started building a coven, she turned Caleb in a Night Club, and he was in her coven for a while but didn't like it due to his guilty drinker weakness. So he left and convinced another vampire to leave along with him. Missy didn't like this move. He was already with Cassandra at that point, and she was in the process of becoming a vampire because he had asked her. Missy introduced into their apartment and used manipulate emotions to make him enraged, she had locked the door and he ended up drinking uncontrollably from Cass because she was the only human around. Funny enough, she turned into a vampire as a ghost.

@Dust_Bunny2010 Morty and Bella are fine, he's a famous writer, they're vampires too ATM.

I miss half of the mentions from mobile

@AlwaysAsking Morgyn was angry for a number of reasons... and it took a lot to make him angry because being outgoing he gets strong positive moods from talking with people. He was angry about Grace harassments and he was angry because Missy had declared enemies with him... and he stayed angry for a lot of time about this. I think he's very determined about things being ambitious, if he wants to solve something then he has to.
    Post edited by SiliClone on
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Started a new game, and my hobo teen just grew up and also just made enough money from painting to get a small house in Willow Creek. :smile:
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @SiliClone , ouch, that sounds like it'd do it! Poor Caleb and Cass!
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    @Becka28
    Sounds complicated. I’ll try it anyway!

@AlwaysAsking
    The bloodline traits, the ones spellcasters’ kids always have. This isn’t the only route to magic though, since Father Winter kids are magic, Island Living also offers a genetic magical trait too with elementals, but I never explored it much. Mermaids can use magic. I’m on the fence about vampires since there’s a fine line between psychic and magic. Aliens are not magical, just really physiologically different.
  • Options
    keene61keene61 Posts: 259 Member
    I've been playing with the Ngata family for the last day or so. So far, Leila has almost maxed out her career of being a painter and has covered the house in her masterpieces. She has also gotten into gardening, so now there are plants sprinkled outside and on the back deck. Oliana has been getting stronger and stronger, and now that her son Tane has aged up into a teenager, she can train him. Oliana has been struggling to find something to do as a hobby, but it's a good thing that you can be a great parent! Tane has been such a good student and has also taken up piano lessons. In addition to all that stuff, they adopted a dog! It's the messiest jerk of a pet I could find because their lives had sort of gotten boring, so Gacy (game-generated name) has kept me on my toes with all the hairballs and the constant state of dirtiness.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    And the build goes on...

Most of my time with Realm of Magic has been spent Building.
    09-15-19_5-10-54nbspPM.png

I have the two more extravagant versions of this house style just about complete and I can begin the simpler versions soon.
    09-23-19_8-24-30nbspAM.png

The sims I am currently playing are not my main sims.
    They are here just to help me make the homes more useful.
    09-23-19_7-20-58nbspAM.png

Library.
    09-22-19_12-18-26nbspAM.png

Potions room.
    09-15-19_10-34-34nbspAM.png

They still have a ways to go before they master magic.
    09-22-19_7-11-35nbspPM.png

I am finding I am liking game play more as opportunities to use magic arise.
    This play set was struck by lightning.
    09-23-19_7-27-37nbspAM.png

A little bibbidi-bobbidi-boo...
    09-23-19_7-27-52nbspAM.png

..and it's as good as new.
    09-23-19_7-28-14nbspAM.png

I love the Grand Delicioso spell now.
    It's three in the morning and on the 4th floor of her towering home and she is starving.
    Rack of lamb, effortlessly.
    09-23-19_8-02-06nbspAM_1.png

09-22-19_7-03-22nbspPM.png

Zombi minions.
    09-22-19_7-04-50nbspPM.png

Her first overcharge failure.
    09-23-19_8-09-49nbspAM.png

09-23-19_8-10-00nbspAM.png

09-23-19_8-10-30nbspAM.png

A gender swapped Morgyn Ember and made him look similar to the missing Sage known as Aine.
    09-22-19_6-32-25nbspPM.png

I renamed her Morgaine Ember.
    She has a key to the house and comes and goes as she pleases.
    09-22-19_6-37-56nbspPM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

@AlwaysAsking Sorry about that.. probably should had labeled them.

hMRWy67.png

Alison (heir) + Zeke

IHnfcfW.png

Ezra (heir) + Aili

XewgY23.png

Melissa (heir) + Greg

xdwek4J.png

Garrett (heir) + Kelsie
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member

Today, my sims began their celebration/observance of the Day of Fier.

But, first, here we go again with this.

Late at night, after working as a lifeguard, studying, volunteering, practicing her instrument … Delmarya likes to watch animal adventure movies. And her father likes to join her.

bd3xQH9.jpg

But he never likes what she’s watching.

ZT1JhFx.jpg

He huffs. He puffs. He rolls his eyes. Once, he passed out.

Finally, fed up, Deli asked him to please be quiet.

oCs3gnR.jpg

Asher self-reflected.

bAC3Ghi.jpg

But Deli had already had enough—luckily, she’s a sweet kid. She went downstairs and expressed her frustrations in her journal instead of unleashing further on her father. Afterwards, she almost magically felt less annoyed.

jrOohEc.jpg

Eventually, Asher came downstairs. He offered Deli a hug. He does like his kids; he’s just a bit off.

Uz7yJwZ.jpg

Anyway, it was a holiday, Day of Fier. Everyone was preparing to visit relatives or to travel to the family property in Windenburg to listen to Asher give a speech.

Deli took advantage of the overcast weather, stood on the deck, took in the breeze, and, while her siblings got ready, made a physical representation of her love for the outdoors.

0dsDGH9.jpg
    R9QihOC.jpg

There are five vampires in the Fier family: Asher, Aster, Barin, Calanthe, and Delmarya. Only Asher and Delmarya live in the house, but the others are always around. They come to family gatherings.

As always, Asher is happiest to see Aster.

W2wRkii.jpg

At any rate, Asher gave an uncharacteristically bad speech.

He was supposed to discuss the importance of conservation for immortals, his plans for keeping the vampire population small and elite, and the potential threat that the so-called spellcasters pose. However, he talked about nothing except money.

SME9YSq.jpg
    pZpiN5x.jpg

The Fiers own multiple properties and have significantly more than a million in the bank. But it’s not like they earned most of their money through cheating or hard work.

Asher won a million simoleons in the lottery and then the next year, his wife (Adelise) won another million. No one’s felt the need to play since. Still, Asher likes to showboat and literally just throw 10,000 simoleons into the air at these gatherings.

Caleb caught some money, while Adelise purposely looked away. She was too sophisticated to dive for her own money.

fJqjXaF.jpg

Deli was extremely embarrassed by her father’s gaudy behavior.

lxrzNPo.jpg

She had to walk away. This meeting was nothing but a disappointment to her.

RPTNrhq.jpg

Darius, though, had to get a picture of himself in his Moschino jacket while his father tossed money away in the background. #rich. #richkidsofsimstagram.

TbjHdc7.jpg

@Tixyen What a beautiful Remembrance day. It was so sweet that they watched over their family until they were sure things would be okay and then passed on after Aubree released them.

@sarabeth2984 Cute spooky day. Love the double yodas. I'm terrified that one of my Sims will be abducted and impregnated. Luckily (to me), in all of my years of playing the Sims, it has never happened.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    This part is going to be called: Plums happen... because I didn't plan any of it...
    Morgyn had to talk to Caleb and Cass...
    mYjLN6b.png
    he found the cure!
    lFM7qHq.jpg
    that's... not a big news, Caleb found about the cure like... 2 years ago...
    nvI2REe.jpg
    well, if Cassandra gets the cure, she will not suffer from sunlight anymore!
    HxQBcKe.jpg
    but she will start to age and she will be more likely to die...
    4p5nkUj.jpg
    he can give her the potion of immortality... she will stop aging (because I modded it)
    rTE8eDq.jpg
    but also... she will not be able to die anymore, by any means...
    UnKnML2.jpg
    Caleb wants cassandra to think about it...
    jAeoWvy.jpg
    he will not get the cure, because as a vampire he has twice the energies of a human... but things are different for her...
    lcmkD9z.jpg
    meanwhile, the Charms were having a bit of an argument...
    M7uHLLz.jpg
    3Qb56i9.jpg
    Cass decided to get the cure, and the potion...
    iDeiTkk.jpg
    dvjKynR.jpg
    very well... before curing her, though, he wants to be sure about the potion he will give her... so he needed to make it, he had most of the ingredients but he needed 3 death flowers (I modded this too)
    the market had none, plum it...
    gab0ExW.jpg
    while waiting for the flowers to grow, he got himself a piano teacher (he loves to play if I leave him alone, but he's terrible at it..)
    DKSoNRW.jpg
    'course everyone had to come and see this...
    USD1tF2.jpg
    he managed to get the ingredients and make the potion...
    HBINMqT.jpg
    mOcyXwN.jpg
    but he also had to be sure it worked, and testing it on someone could backfire very bad... so he tested it on himself...
    9OKqGf2.jpg
    and it seemed to work...
    9KpZD8G.jpg
    UGODJvs.jpg
    one last test and we can proceed...
    RLQJgg3.jpg
    and he needed Caleb help...
    4bECaPH.jpg
    he needs Caleb to deep drink from him...
    VdXzqrP.jpg
    Caleb did not like the sound of that...
    xF7khNZ.jpg
    but he trust magic, and his abilities, and he was going to wait for him in the garden...
    k4j9739.jpg
    Gd2mAg9.jpg
    2u4nKdx.jpg
    z6EEUAt.jpg
    this was going to be vary dangerous but he wasn't afraid at all...
    zLjQoGl.jpg
    ktycGYs.jpg
    and then the potion...
    dd4OmIo.jpg
    did not work.
    Hv8gkQf.jpg
    Grim didn't want to spare him either....
    v8tMGwZ.jpg
    it's fine, Caleb can solve this...
    n5qfPf4.jpg
    so he called his very embarrassed ghost...
    chVjA1b.jpg
    and told to not make him do anything like this ever again...
    RDGcl2R.jpg
    we have the flower, we need the fish...
    b0eIHUT.jpg
    the marked had none...
    sWGp5hJ.jpg
    so for now Morgyn's stuck as a very embarrassed ghost
    PjcK3kO.jpg

Bonus:
    being a ghost is not so bad...
    D0ShEOB.jpg
    let's take a selfie!
    cyMawwF.jpg
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    I ran into a writer´s block, so no update today :'(

@Dust_Bunny2010
    Messy is one word to describe it. It is a good thing that Alexandre doesn´t know any curses, or he would be tempted to use them on either on his ex-wife or her lover - both who are much more powerful than he (Alexandre, like Antoniette, was born a spellcaster, but his heart was never in it, because like his daughter Adaline, he loathes the thought of causing harm to anyone, even by accident. He is perfectly happy living among humans and never using magic again.)

@AlwaysAsking
    Sadly, Diego´s romance with the spellcaster lady ended right there. He may need more convincing.
    I am happy if I were of help with the political career. I am not even going to list all the aspects of the game I am still not familliar with, I feel like I am learning new things every time I play.
    You don´t technically have to kill a Sage to become one. Sages will lose their position when they either die, become played or get another job (maybe - I have heard mixed things about this one, it is possible that they would still be Sages outside their working hours). But Glimmerbrook is a small town and folks love to gossip, and wasn´t it a bit too convinient that Aine happened to disappear without a trace not too long after she had finished teaching Morgyn everything she knew, leaving her position free for him to take? Morgyn is ambitious, has unknown origins and is overall a bit too interesting for some people´s tastes, so who else to blame for Aine´s death than her former apprentice? Not that they would ever say it to the guy´s face whose speciality are deadly spells, of course. Did Morgyn kill Aine? Who knows, since he won´t answer to the question.
    I had not planned for Morgyn and Antoniette to have a baby together anytime soon. I have risky woohoo set on 1%, but these sneaky sims decided to try for a baby on their own (teaches me a lesson about enabling autonomous try for a baby, but l thought that for sure they won´t do it right away.) As Ellyn was not a part of my plan, she is going to remain a baby untill I figure out how to fit her into the storyline. But she is being taken good care of :)
  • Options
    Silver_Ghost925Silver_Ghost925 Posts: 40 Member
    @ryttu3k There's nothing ordinary with the Vatores in my game. Maybe that's why I enjoy playing with them so much, especially with Lilith, she's an underrated vampire diva.

You and @Dust_Bunny2010 are quite right. Buff Caleb is so unlikely and funny, yet fascinating and very entertaining nonetheless.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited September 2019
    I took a lot of pictures, but I won't post them for the sake of brevity. So here's a brief summary of the last couple of days:
    XJWbmmn.png
    The Humor and Hijinks festival is in town - and let's pretend it's happening in a city near Sulani. Since Finn and Hana both have high Mischief skills, they sided with the pranksters.

iqwQKob.png
    wmz4cc5.png
    Finn's first prank: setting the Humor fountains on fire so no one can drink from them, thus preventing more people from joining the comedians' side.

Gcp0oOJ.png
    The next night is their wedding. Hana's brother Keoni - who moved away and became an artist - is the first one to arrive.

iPQfMnC.png
    It's a pretty packed lot: in addition to the 14 guests Finn invited (Uncle Ren, Aunt Perdita, Cousin Hallie, Felix Greenwood, Tara Lynx, Great-Great Uncle Theseus, his father, his sister, Grandpa Hamish, Aunt Moira and her husband, Cousin Imani, and his leafbat familiar), Hana had her parents, Aunt Alani, Uncle Keemo, Cousin Olivia and brother show up.

k5ySyAr.png
    Hana really liked to take control in situations.

S0G3Wrs.png
    We had so many seats set up.

S0G3Wrs.png
    ... But half the guests just decided to stand outside the house and watch from a distance.

rdgn45J.png
    Despite not being invited, Morgyn showed up. Looking angry, too.

UiDRfjM.png
    Despite the event soon ending, they put on their formal clothes and take out some garbage for us.

IIYeaG6.png
    They also strike up a conversation with Hana's mother, Iona. Surprisingly, they get along.

e9IwiGM.png
    A lot happens over the next few days (months/years.) The couple and Hana's parents went to the Spice Festival...

uGxQU5j.png
    Hana started eating unique foods to improve her recipe repertoire.

uWliVVv.png
    Finn and Hana honeymooned in Selvadorada.

MaAfJFa.png
    The family (including Finn's sister) attended the Romance Festival...

9pANlT7.png
    ... Where she put the moves on Keoni.

v3jx1rS.png
    And witnessed a woman take off her pants in public.

AnuFNTd.png
    Hana also started cooking a lot in preparation for taking over the family restaurant. Whenever neighbors stop by, Hana makes sure they leave with a box of food.

7ffXyeQ.png
    Finn and Hana also started taking part in the Sulani Community Club. Aside from inviting neighbors over for dinner, they also raise money to help build a local community center.

WgXk2lA.png
    Since Hana is a Goofball, she gets playful a lot. So she decided to channel her energy into comedy.

DWCq7sZ.png
    Luckily, lounges are empty during the day, so she can practice without an audience.

pXyWCAI.png
    That is, until she suddenly goes into labor.

sprYQ5K.png
    Meet Reef Spellman, a boy who is constantly screaming and crying.

bZE9lL4.png
    Honestly, I think being terrified all the time is a genetic trait with this family. Reef freaks out whenever his grandparents come near him.

Some things I didn't take pictures of:
    • Hana had two miscarriages. Combined with the stress of everyday life and not really clicking anymore, she and Finn went through a separation.
    • But then I felt bad + I realized that I had nothing for Finn to do now. So I had them go to Granite Falls on a marriage retreat. They spent the entire vacation rebuilding their relationship.
    • The two went on a date to the family restaurant, but none of the staff actually showed up. So they just partied in the empty building for a couple of hours.
    • Finn worked as a manual laborer, then did social media/public relations, then studied to be a scientist, then became an astronaut, and now went back to PR so he can work from home.
    • Hana manages the family restaurant with her father. But since Kai is getting older now, he mostly sits back and lets her handle everything on her own.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Looks like whatever pickup line Bruce used on Ariel worked like a charm.
    dkPdgZf.png
    And I think we know who gave him that pickup line. That's my boy.
    ZTW2FoW.png
    Oh hey, forgot that Gabby wasn't the only one to age up today. Arnold and Rosa are teens now!
    w24TWmf.png
    EV4CZEB.png
    Well at least Luz takes care of her kids now.
    Q8xXSjz.png
    Arnold has the athletic trait, so here he is showing off his physique and muscles to his big brother.
    tkAr6tl.png
    Bruce: "Don't wanna be rude but, there's no muscle there. You've never worked out a day in your life. You just say you're athletic and keep it at that. That's fat."
    fwU2dP8.png
    And then the ACTUAL athletic Sim got to work on his guns.
    t6W3ijT.png
    And here we see Gunnar and Luz playing with the dollhouse....
    jFdBIgq.png
    Bruce: "Wow dad, that advice you gave me worked! Ariel's all over me!"
    Gunnar: "Of course it worked, I don't have four baby momma's for nothing."
    qJ3hSdv.png
    Oop, looks like Rosa's going through a bit of a phase right now.
    M5ZFflB.png
    Nothing that can't be solved with a little chess.
    iCwP2Jn.png
    Arnold takes what Bruce said seriously and hit the weights so he wouldn't be some poser.
    onljh1E.png
    Gunnar: "You know what this place needs right now? Some jazz."
    nKyrGlm.png
    Meanwhile here's Bruce.....just realizing how cold it is outside.
    Px8FNWW.png
    Man, I sure didn't take a lot of photos in two days, so here's Jami after aging up to a toddler!
    SPFVOD0.png
    Speaking of Gunnar's Babymomma's, here's one now!
    qsmCHKw.png
    Rosa: "Umm....is it normal for dad to have kids with so many women?"
    Bruce: "Not at all.
    u0k4Ix1.png
    Aww look, Jami making friends with the stuffed animal that's been passed down the family for generations.
    Tsd154S.png
    Adorable bonding moment.
    MxSfmho.png
    Arnold: "Check out my guns ladies."
    Gunnar: "Guns? Those are slingshots."
    KkiMQJn.png
    Oh hey, that Prank festival is in town, gotta bring the family along.
    ZIAbJKs.png
    EXz9zs6.png
    Watch out Bruce, that guy looks a little shady there.
    cPaAzsK.png
    Poor guys, they tried to kiss in sync with the fireworks going off. Considering there's no fireworks in this photo shows that it didn't work out so well.
    KAlRGRp.png
    Bruce: "Finally, a table all to myself!"
    Z5861sq.png
    Rosa: "'Sup."
    z3mdmIg.png

Uh oh, looks like the pranks and laughs are going to come to a complete halt now that.......THE BRO is here. To be continued.
    5Lr6OwC.png
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you.

Go family: Gifford
    48789567422_ffb57183ee_c.jpg
    Family dinner in the park.

48789058248_7b71b38838_c.jpg
    Mortimer Goth's son came to take a photo with his favorite celebrity.

48789421621_39cf1f43c8_c.jpg
    Alien handshake.
    Let's move to the new student house together.

48789566917_9038dd5c39_c.jpg
    48789566787_c7c4300c01_c.jpg
    New home in Magnolia promenade. If they had money they could have bought a tv or stereo.

48789576367_a368ceefb9_c.jpg
    48789067423_06b975ca4d_c.jpg
    We won the drama award!

48789067368_104c83590d_c.jpg
    Aunt Rani want to live here too.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    I find it funny that you're more embarrassed about your failure than sad about being DEAD...
    2sgNmpe.png
    I forgot to put my own mod inside the folder, so it's not even your fault.....

Caleb got him the ambrosia...
    vVafpkz.jpg
    Dra6uv5.jpg
    and Cass had set the table, very nice...
    4Z7hUsa.jpg
    so he was back with the living!
    Bd9yH4n.jpg
    but not satisfied.... he still needed to test the potion and Caleb was not going to help him anymore...
    McRAbxx.jpg
    he needed to ask someone else...
    Uh11faa.jpg
    hRViYfi.jpg
    j6mpESa.jpg
    215e7b5.jpg
    and Vlad was like.... it must be my birthday!
    5Mof0nB.jpg
    ZdZUwGC.jpg
    are you going to die on me again?!
    PDdVPOt.jpg
    not this time!
    J5kNCeH.jpg
    being bitten by a vampire is not pleasant anyway...
    PKZUyCf.jpg
    but it was time to make the cure for Cassandra...
    XXHaNrB.jpg
    and she drank it...
    2Z4cGwq.jpg
    Caleb didn't take it so well...
    Q5uN3Ov.jpg
    then, he gave her the potion...
    VjY8pBM.jpg
    dtWkhuS.jpg
    and it worked!
    NxwYaIZ.jpg
    now he's satisfied!
    8BnRLFX.jpg
    Caleb though had a complaint...
    pAPZUDS.jpg
    they cannot woohoo as bats anymore!
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Ivy wasn't happy about Victor being with Andromeda, believing he is a bad influence to their daughter by teaching her that both the supernatural beings and humans can be equal.
    e2vBAW6.png

Victor: "You better leave Andromeda alone, she's better off without you!"
    jDFLPnV.png

Victor and Ivy went outside and started up their duel, but this time, it's a heated one.
    Gda8QSF.png
    Evil Witch
    vs.
    Good Wizard

xZ5Qu9T.png

QbZimvR.png
    m5m9Kd6.png
    uUaVIhH.png
    6mO1ayk.png

Ivy: "Time to end this!"
    lDARSjf.png

Victor: "What the?!"
    jYAJ602.png

gLTalpI.png

Ivy: "You're not as strong as you used to be back then, love."
    TqhqMrw.png

Simeon wasn't happy to see Ivy back at the Magic Realm.
    1poqZ1Q.png

L: "Okay, who turned one of the students into a garden decor?!"
    HhwCzPJ.png

Alanna: "I can help turn her back to normal."
    L: "No, that won't be necessary, Ms. Goth. Last time, you shattered a gnome into pieces during test."
    n2qG6VR.png

pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Go family: Gifford
    48790158646_7b227d7d4d_c.jpg
    Sunmi: "Not as easy as it looks on tv."

48790304597_439d7e996d_c.jpg
    Sunhwa: "Let's do something else."

48790158866_b719e51639_c.jpg
    The girls were amazed to see other sims with skintones like theirs.
    They met a woman who told them she had twin daughters their age with same skintone as them. Turns out Sunmi & Sunhwa go to the same school as her daughters Ava & Beatrice. They are one year older then them.

48790164191_6c97341bc8_c.jpg
    Sunbi invited the girls to dance to the latest hits.

48790164401_ea81f6d8c5_c.jpg
    A better look at the student house.

48790310047_8986708a11_c.jpg
    Santa was really kind this year.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    Caleb though had a complaint...

they cannot woohoo as bats anymore!

LOL!! What a reason to complain :D
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    @Ellupelluellu , I bought the vampire pack almost solely for the Vatores and have zero regrets whatsoever. Do it dooo iiiit. It's quite easy to avoid night time guests, study up on vampires then make some garlic braids and stuff. If you put them at the entrances, vampires still might enter, but they won't be able to feed. (And will sometimes do the dishes for you instead!) Another option is that they only really enter between midnight and 2 AM, I think? And only when every member of the household is asleep. If you have night owls who are awake at that time, they never enter.
    Thanks for the tips, I most likely will buy it :)
    @Ellupelluellu
    They are so very adorable together, and it still amazes me that he looks so handsome.

Although, from your SimCity tabloid it sounds like Max Villareal is not going to have a lot of fun now. He was not enjoying living with Katrina in Oasis Springs, and now his dad is dead and he's stuck with Katrina all the time. At least he's a teenager now, and can be gone all the time, what's she going to do about it? 😅 Especially looking as tough as you made him look!

Crazy that all those people aged up in one week

And truthfully, I take that many pictures all of the time. I just always want to get the perfect shot, you know?

Thank you for your comment! :)
    Sorryy I zapped parts of your reply, where I only could of answered like "Thank You!" or "yes, indeed" :D

About Geoffrey, I actually loaded my game, took him to CAS and took away all CC :D Added back the wrinkles, and EAxis stuff (not sure are the eyebrows the ones he had originally, tho).
    It is a lot, what simple makeover with CC in this case will do. It is under spoiler at the end of this post, does he now look more familiar? :D (Needles to say, I did not saved, I much more prefer the new G, lol)

About Max.. he has more to tolerate what you think :D Katrina had a baby a day before Jaques died. But as I do not document babies before they are toddlers, Max's little stepbrother has not been mentioned yet :P
    And.. at the next week, MCCC kept wanting to marry Katrina to then YA Hugo. No matter how many times I exited without saving it always happened! So I simply loaded Caliente lot and exited, to make them both as favorites and played.
    Hugo still got married , but this time with someone closer to his age , LOL.
    NOT only that the age cap was large, that happens IRL and it only would of been okay, BUT, it would of made poor Max at even weirder situation.. just think.. you live with a stepmom you do not like, you have toddler (soon kid) stepsister, and soon to be toddler stepbrother.. AND a top of the iceberg, his very own bigbrother would also be his stepdad!!!!!!

About aging, they aged in different days, I just make the tabloid as weekly :) Dennis died 2 days before Jaques. There are so many babies atm, I just am terrified for the moment they all age up to todds, oh dear how long tabloid :D

About the amount of pictures, when looking at my pics about that legacy save, over 2k, and when I look at my TS2/CS pics folder, a bit over 80k :D So my "wow that is big amount of pictures" was not maybe on point :) But then again those TS2 or CS pics come from past years.

Okay, I have only one week left to post about B&G, I got bored how happy the lives of the sims at the backround was.. only drama was those false attemps of flirt by Nancy.

I do not want to cause drama by doing it myself, but like in TS2 when it can happen at the backround , even at vanilla game, by sims themselves.

So.. what if I play Nancy for those aspirations I originally wanted to play with Babs? She can seed the drama. Good, but very carefully, that darn serial lover aspiration (I do not know how it is called at english), she cannot get caught as long as I play her. She cannot complete it either as then she would get that trait that nothing she does do not cause jealosy, and that's no fun.

But maybe 7 boy/girlfriends.. aspiration needs 8 to complete :) Maybe do parts of the mean aspirations too.

Then I can make her as unplayed again, and just sit and watch what will, or will not, happen in the backround in communitylots ( LOL, IT WILL HAPPEN!!)

Not too much drama seeds, like Captain Janeway said to Borg Queen at Endgame of Voyager...
    "Just enough... to bring chaos to order"

tdicFMN.jpg
    UGH .. :/
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Went back to my previous sim, she had a baby for the nth time, and there was a ghost at the front desk at the hospital. No retirement for her it seems. :lol:
  • Options
    Next morning, he found Cassandra reading an advanced magical tome...
    MLfqB2B.png
    the question was not why she was reading it, but how did she find it...
    Xz3mFrZ.jpg
    she just found it... it's just a book...
    zQHGrcO.jpg
    he dropped the question, but later, he got her a tome she could actually read...
    WA7Obwj.jpg
    fM1gZBV.jpg
    iauzY6l.jpg
    degA15I.jpg
    when she was done, he took her outside...
    jUfuxbP.jpg
    and asked her to put in practice what she learned from the book.
    jFgEE9q.jpg
    nvrM68h.jpg
    09GxGgk.jpg
    ssjbbvw.jpg
    it looks like the former vampire is now a mage... and he had to confront with Aine about this... how can this be possible?!
    5phwBQA.jpg
    Aine talked with Cassandra a lot... she's the daughter of Mortimer and Bella Goth...
    evMPIXE.jpg
    It is said that her grandmother Cornelia was a witch, like all the women in her family. And someone says that Bella has magical abilities too... the cure must have woken up something in her blood
    K1Hr7XN.jpg
    he needed to talk with both of them, again...
    vEcW3C1.jpg
    vKblWom.jpg
    Cassandra is a witch... probably, an ancient bloodline one...
    GL44mF9.jpg
    she needs to stay in the realm and learn to use her powers...
    YHzu5SO.jpg
    they can't stay... they have two daughters and even though there is a friend looking after them, this will require too much time...
    IC1pAY0.jpg
    he asked Cassandra opinion... did she really want to waste this gift?
    78YUDfc.jpg
    and she told him that maybe... he could teach her at home...
    PFJ6M8K.jpg

yup, it took you 3 days to do that.
    eV2nBuo.jpg
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey y’all! Hope everyone is having a good week! I’m loving everyone’s posts
    @ellupelluellu
    Thank you for liking my GeekCon pics! I think Simeon had fun too! :) I totally agree with @siliclone The vampire pack is totally worth it! Don’t worry about vampire break-ins they are very rare. You almost have to directly interact with Vlad for him to come visiting lol. Just lock your front doors. They just stand there lol. In all hundreds of hours I’ve played, I’ve only had 3 vampire break-ins. The vampire pack has some awesome build and buy stuff too
    @siliclone
    I am glad that Morgyn and Aine made up! I lol’d at Morgyn wanting to try for baby with Ulrike! I moved him out recently with one my sims, Susan. They barely have ¼ romance and friendship bars and he had just asked her to be his girlfriend. He has been getting the “get married to Susan” moodlets like crazy. Morgyn slow down a bit lol!
    Oh wow! What a twist! Morgyn became an embarrassed ghost lol. I’m so glad they were able to bring him back though with Ambrosia:)
    I have a question about the immortality spell… I know it makes them immortal and they will not die of old age, but will the sim continue aging? If so, that’s a bummer.
    @smellincoffee
    Maheer seems like an interesting sim to play! I’m glad he achieved his second dream:)
    @silver_ghost925
    Ooh the Vatore house looks awesome! Lilith looks awesome as a scientist!!
    @hunniboo1
    That’s a gorgeous house. Thank you for sharing it!
    @dust_bunny2010
    Oh I wonder if you can buy sim published books. May need to do some research on that, I have a novelist in my current save and that would be totally cool
    @doloresgrey
    Bob is so cute! I love his new restaurant:)
    @keene61
    The Ngata household sounds like a fun household to play. I haven’t had the chance to check them out yet!
    @ck213
    Your house build looks amazing!
    @haneul
    Your Deli is absolutely beautiful and I really like her personality. If I remember correctly, she is wanting to go into the conservation career?
    Thank you for liking my Spooky Day photos! I am worried about alien babies too so I use MCC to set my alien abduction pregnancy chance to 0 so it will never happen:)
    @gordy
    Wow! So many updates for Hana and Finn! Sounds like they had a rough start to their marriage but I’m glad they have patched things up.
    @doodlydoofus
    I am liking Bruce! Practicing his pick up lines:)
    @deafsimmer
    Uh oh! Finley is back pestering poor Celestia. Hopefully he won’t cause trouble for Celestia and Aiden
    @darkangel1994
    Oh that was quite a showdown between Ivy and Victor!

@alwaysasking and @becka28
    I saw your posts on the gallery! I hope you like Griffin and Captain Eddie! I was really worried that their personalities changed in their human form so I uploaded them in another save just to see what they were like:
    Captain Eddie is the same loveable goofball both as a vampire and a human lol!
    I took human Griffin to the bar since it was ladies night and lo and behold Eddie was the mixologist!
    rEALPEE.png
    THi32G1.png

It was weird not seeing Griffin flying around as a bat but he has the same personality still! He’s self assured so be prepared to see him in suave mode a lot. He asked Nalani to be his girlfriend within an hour of meeting her lol!
    mvYORQW.png
    ldhroaS.png
    Griffin gets bored easily so since he maxed his violin skill, I gave him one. He’ll randomly whip it out of his inventory and start playing:) He’s really happy with a love interest and adores his kids.
    Eddie likes to paint too and he’s very good at it. I don’t think he’s maxed it out quite yet:) He’s been trying to learn how to play the guitar so he likes to annoy all his friends with his horrible playing.
    I have a couple of sims with the same names! I realized I have 3 Agnes and 2 Cornelias so I have been changing a few names lol. I love @Angeliqueadelaide’s Romeo in your game. I think I may have to download him and add him to my game too! :)
    I was so happy that Agnes and Griffin are having a baby (they’ve had it already, spoilers ahead lol) They had gone to Sulani when Agnes was showing off her azure dolphin to Griffin. They had a little too much fun in the waterfall afterwards and came back with an extra passenger apparently. :) Skyler and Lisette are cute and I’m happy they get along as step siblings. They are BFFs now actually. I aged them up in CAS for a minute just to get a sneak peak as to what they will look like all grown up
    Lisette (she’s a mermaid)
    9rFmSiA.png
    Skyler (he’s a mermaid too)
    6TSX9RV.png
    Griffin and Agnes make good babies I think, I can’t wait to see what their baby together looks like!
    Yes Kat Cave did meet with Griffin to retrieve Jacque and take him back to Forgotten Hollow! She and Vlad made up their differences and she is now living back at the mansion. I have a huge update with her! I posted pics down below:) I am now trying to limit myself to playing just a few families right now because it can get so confusing. I’m a rotational player so its easy for me to get sidetracked and go off on a tangent. I’m going to focus on the Morecombe family (that’s Griffin and Agnes) and the Munch-Silverweather Family:) After Simeon married Mila I definitely have to play them more frequently now!

I’ve been poking around some of my other households around my sim world
    So here’s some random births, deaths, and age-ups totally unrelated to my main families lol
    I turned Factory One Partihaus into a set of townhomes
    OtMKRgj.png
    Jade and Paulo Rocco got married and had a baby girl name Eden
    KcwbO9A.png
    ebcLvNv.png
    Marcus Flex got a job and moved to Oasis Springs. He married a sim I made, Julianne, and they had a baby girl named Tamisha. She aged up to a toddler and is absolutely adorable
    albwgWp.png
    jBPFLLy.png
    Eva Capricossa’s daughter aged up into a beautiful child
    XaQIBmZ.png

Ukupanipo is a dad now!
    KbBxkxY.png

Thorne Bailey and Octavia divorced ages ago. Thorne remarried a trendsetter sim, Rebecca. They had a baby girl named Apple
    qJaItBh.png

Over at Straud Mansion in Forgotten Hollow
    Jacque Villareal died from old age (he was Vlad’s food source)
    dk4tZ5b.png
    Kat Cave saw it all and buried him in my cemetery in Windenberg. N89LMqS.png
    Also Kat Cave has come down with a nasty case of baby fever so she had a fling, and now she’s pregnant!
    QsfMPGd.png
    Vlad’s the dad! He’s really happy. The game gave him that outfit lol
    8eLJrQB.png
    Problem is, Vlad is already married to Kalamain-u. I don’t think that’s going to go down well

Dennis and Vivian Kim got married awhile ago. They had one final spectacular woo-hoo that didn’t go as planned. At least they went out together. At the same time, that’s the way I would want to go!
    x3AK5RU.png

My Realm of Magic is totally bugging out on me and whenever my sims visit, all the sages are missing! So Morgyn Ember bought a house in Willow Springs :)
    jB1AG65.png
    He was out strolling one night and met a lovely sim named Susan Sto Helit. She was the live-in nanny to the Goth family.
    It was love at first sight (especially for him.
    BOjLyyE.png
    vqkD0Vb.png
    He asked her to move in! Morgyn apparently wants to get married because he has been getting whims to propose to Susan like crazy. Slow it down there fella you just met!
    ipjcodx.png
    He talked her into becoming a witch. Simeon helped
    symhIBJ.png
    Thats all for now! :)
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 without mods yes. You also get an annoying headline effect that triggers every now and then... I made a mod to change it though... I gave the potion the same effect of the BabyAriel special trait, so with my mod they don't age and cannot die (I have multiple versions of it for download, no age only, no death only..)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top