Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member

@Becka28 , @ryttu3k , @sarabeth2984 , Thank you for your comments about Emma :)
    I saved her actually, maybe I add her in B&G, distant cousin perhaps.. or.. hmm.. what id Björn had a kid with someone before the game "begins".. I have to think about that..
    @AlwaysAsking , Cecelia and Kristoff look great! :)
    About Morgan, she will act more and more weirdly later on, lol, no idea why. No, you did not miss anything, about the "help" Tessa has, will be in this update :)
    @Daephene , I have already decided that Tessa will cook only for herself for now, and I found a way to get others to do gardening too, without me controlling them. :)

And about the bunny-slipper-Ted the vampire..

sarabeth2984 , AlwaysAsking , Becka28 and ryttu3k , thanks again for your comments :) Ted did change to his human form right after that, but I fast opened his household, there he was at the street in front of that lounge, and made him use his dark form, then loaded Tessa's group back on, and there he was , drinking at the bar with that scary bunny-moose outfit of his :D
    @haneul , thank you for your comment:) Ted is both, incredibly confident and has very bad fashion taste XD

WcCgj11.jpg
    Ted moved to Del Sol Valley

dItxsMs.jpg
    Inf26Fj.jpg
    He was at painting career, before he decided to become a doctor. (no sight of bunny slippers at this point, lol)

This looks like a long post, but it is not :) so many spoilers only as it was easyer to me to do it this way :)

Trip to SV
    g3A0C0z.jpg
    6L0Q6Fr.jpg
    yC8qshP.jpg
    2NtPILD.jpg
    Not to solve the mystery, not his job, but out of his... eh well my curiosity, heh.

Date with Bella
    AsTQkjk.jpg
    626i1Mw.jpg
    Geoffrey was sitting right there , he is the only one of the ex-husband group who has not not been angry at Ted.

CMu5gjh.jpg
    Ted and Bella were ordering and G still sat there.. where is your wife, dude??

nTNtCbJ.jpg
    Ahh.. doing sniffing stuff at the kitchen! Babs, get out of there!

Re2mXgm.jpg
    1s2OYg5.jpg
    She eventually did, and I hope both couples had a nice dinner :)

FCgMypa.jpg
    Clara came later, and Ted had some time with his daughter <3

Vacation days with Bella at Granite Falls
    UeyBVBn.jpg
    UCmWgPM.jpg
    Just.. stuff.

jqJAT6Z.jpg
    This was mandatory :D

IW8CsJY.jpg
    Bella was already at tent.. to be honest Ted wondered why she spent almost all her time inside that tent!

iDIkxCz.jpg
    T: "Isnt this amazing place? I could be here forever!"
    B: "Welll.. eh.. yes.."

4rhBXnj.jpg
    NO!!! Ted, do not bring a lady like she to a vacation next time without at least a cabin with all comfort things!! Dang you , Ted!

z5Riknq.jpg
    But of course the lady never complained to him. <3

Back at home, Björn never forgives and some close calls!
    PHytEYs.jpg
    Ted: "I better go to the lounge.."

LbkGZ1i.jpg
    Björn: "So, you have a drinking problem now?"
    Ted: "No, and you are sitting right here at the bar too."

kiukWrv.jpg
    Björn: "I am keeping my eyes on you, I still think about that mafia..."
    Ted (to bartender): "Time to go to somewhere else, bye!"

OpgjAhP.jpg
    Home sweet home, best place is this bar at Oasis Springs, place he spent so much time at once (not drinking, lol, he had another reasons :P )

vTNXa5b.jpg
    NOOOO!!! 🐸🐸🐸🐸, after this I made him meet his all ex lovers and now they are all just friends.. heh. Björn arrived minutes later, he really was following Ted o.O

gyFrssV.jpg
    This is one (taken when Ted was on his way to walk home) of those images what tells nothing or everything. Clara was flirting with her ex, Björn was flirting back, Victor who is Clara's current husband did not liked it, neither did the lady who sat right next to Victor, Mila (not quite in the pic) , who is Björn's current wife. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 why I always have this luck, things started to get heated up and darn Ted had found the edge of the lot and I got a loading screen :D

I was going to send Ted to Sulani, and did, but I had forgotten I had made temporaly club at the beach with Tessa there, what I do not need anymore, so I exited and loaded Tessa&Gang lot to remove the club.
    Well well.. first of many..
    5obtLMW.jpg
    Okay, autonomuous first kiss mod works :P

MpuL5Lk.jpg
    Aaaand they started to argue right after! :D
    Malcolm: "You two are crazy, you know?"

Back with Ted in Sulani
    KeY4dP6.jpg
    kplHEtW.jpg
    Some festival was going on, good time to chat with his sister!

y1FUVfd.jpg
    Meanwhile at the food stall...
    Cassandra (thinking): "Why I have so weird feeling.. like someone.. like.. older myself...from alternative simuniverse... is trying to warn me to stay as far from him as I can.. crazyy.."
    Must be the spicy food , Cassie (or not).

H09U57v.jpg
    Next day he met Wolfgang at the beach.
    Ted: "Okay you can have this , but behave better with my sister, okay?"
    Wolfgang: "Sure thing!!! YAY!" (as if!)

R79XWZ3.jpg
    jwICEau.jpg
    He let himself in, and after chess with Sofia, he decided to start cooking meals! (this is what I ment, AlwaysAsking :D he has the always welcome reward trait and started to cook all by himself )

After cooking at Tessa'a house, it was already his birthday, so I made him to make a cake.
    HAppy Birthday, Ted! You are now an adult, you do not know it yet, but you will stay as an adult, for eternity, wearing bunnyslippers :D
    njgsGyq.jpg
    fdobDia.jpg

Z5HfJ8L.jpg
    Tessa: "good night and happy birthday! You know you are my FAVOURITE brother?"
    Ted: "Thanks, and I am your ONLY brother..."

Ted's CV
    What he managed to do while he was young adult (long lifespan)
    - had 26 kids (yes there were 2 more with Bella, I forgot she was pregnant)
    - caused 15 divorces
    - Had more money than Mortimer Goth
    - is always followed by Björn Bjergsen (not a fan way, Björn is sure there is so much fishy in Ted)
    - Has been bitten by vampires 9 times total (still Vlad claims he knows nothing about such a creatures)
    - reached his first fame star
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Woah I didn't know the robots could adopt kids?? & you're right, the twins are soo cuute

@Destinycrow Ryan and Bird have such a...unique...relationship lol

@sarabeth2984 Thanks so much! I'm glad you like my simmies!
    Ahh you're making me want to play with the acting career again!! Congrats on Vlad and Julia's wedding!

@AlwaysAsking Hmm, yeah actually, that does sound like something Johnny would do haha
    Those paintings look really good!

@ryttu3k Oh no, that's,, horrifying,, definitely gotta double check that they're related in that save

@CheesySimsLover Sushi and Noodle are so adorable omg

@March306 Milo is such a precious lil kitty :0

@OhMyHemsworth Eden is a great looking sim! I love her hair!!

@haneul Yes, I do use reshade!

- - - -

I skip checking this thread for one day...
    School started yesterday (now Mags and I can suffer through uni together lol) and tbh I was really anxious about it and just couldn't bring myself to check up on this thread oops

A rare image of Mags doing her homework (feat Pippy providing emotional support)
    tciLiwU.png

Johnny randomly sent the sweetest texts~ what a good boy~~
    XT9TixU.png
    4hIENTJ.png
    I just wanna take a minute to admire the lighting in this corner of Mag's apartment cause I love it a lot
    Nk9R2iz.png
    1GDnbW6.png
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • Options
    mickimagnummickimagnum Posts: 74 Member
    I've gotten really bored with my Legacy game and decided to start a new game. I just wanted a normal game, with human a single Sim, that I could play with the Tiny Living pack (after she gets out of college).

So, meet Mia. She is a Biology major at UBrite, hoping to one day become a Doctor.

uZpSRbZ.png

She is currently living in the dorms and is doing her best to navigate her coursework, numerous roommates with their various idiosyncrasies (including the girl who cries in the bathroom stall all the time, or the guy who is constantly serving omelets, no matter what time of day), and taking steps to fulfill her academic aspiration.

TzaZD8A.png

Mia is currently only taking classes part-time (2 per term) to allow her time to really focus on her classes and also allow some extra time for fun things, like going out with friends. However, frustratingly, despite completing all her homework, assignments, and studying, during one term she got a B and C in her classes bringing her GPA down to a B+ (no clue what happened!).

Nsr4BgX.png

Mia also, unexpectedly, met someone: April, a Communications Major at UBrite. It started out as a friendship, but April quickly admitted that she was attracted to Mia. Mia was not planning on dating anyone in college; she wanted to focus on her academics. But, she and April had such a great connection that she found herself drawn to the cool, laid-back, artsy beauty.

chWF6by.png

After a couple of weeks of dating casually, the two decided to take the plunge and make it official.

aCMMEZg.png

So, that's what's going on with Mia. School, weird roommates, and spending time with her girl, April, when she can. Oh, and playing lots and lots of video games.
    Origin ID: mickimagnum
    My Sims Blog

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    @miloek , well well , Johnny is quite the poetic :D (+lovely lighting)
    @rainbowwithfangs , Mia is lovely! I love unique looking sims :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited January 2020
    Well, I'm going to post what I have so far, I'll keep at it and hopefully get to everyone tonight still.

I got through Nushnushganay's whole story last night! So, anyone who is reading this, go read her story! It's so amazing. Super well written! No "over the top" writing, all very understandable, despite being about Vampires.

It's modestly written, personally I don't like reading things that would make me uncomfortable, (after all, I am a grandma lol) and this does not.

Everyone's favorite vampires are there: Caleb, Lilith (who is different here than in other stories I've read, and quite interesting) Vlad has been mentioned, as well as the presence of other lurking evil vampires - who - by the way are drop dead gorgeous ❤️

The main character is deep and very real, lots of struggles, but people who love him.

Morgan Fyres is in there, and just as messed up as you'd expect a renegade to be! She's awesome! Such a mess 😂

The chapters are short - and it's impossible to not press "next" when you finish one.

(I seriously read it all, from start to finish, in a fairly short time, but I read very fast, so I won't mention minutes.)

@Nushnushganay I'd love to rehash chapter by chapter, but I don't want to spoil anything for anyone else. Omg, I looked for the "next chapter" button at the end and said w t absolute f? Lmao 😅 you can't leave off there! 😳😮😉

At any rate, the next chapter will be soon? Correct?! Ok good, as long as we have that sorted out! 😅 I'll be expecting notice any minute now.

@ryttu3k

Lol, yes, I can see Don wanting paintings of himself all over. I mean ... who is better looking than him? 😂

I kind of thought that it was Raylan going to the main save, but was also thinking about how similar he looks to Caleb, so I wasn't sure.

If they had different hairstyles it would be obvious, but it would be so hard to use any other style for them.

Ugg, yes, 70 to 23 is a bit much. Lol, I'm thinking of my 75 year old father hanging out with my friend's 26 year old daughter. Not a pretty picture 😅

So yeah, I hope you can work that out.

@Destinycrow

Oh my gosh, that's so cute 😊 Your real life teachers right now? Or in your past?

Ryan continues to be quite charming - or not! Lmao. How dare he ignore Bird?

And again #ThatFaceThough 😅 I swear, I should borrow that from you, it's useful so often!

I love how Bird then ignores him!

Ryan sure does what he can to stay away from Alice 😂

And ok, who's idea was the "best friend" thing? Did someone have a whim, or was that entirely you? 😉

Not very "best friend" behavior with the whole bathroom disaster 🙄😄 plus laughing in her face.

Do I want to ask, did Cher get to work on time?

@fullspiral

Wow! Brad Pitts' daughter? Does she have fame points just from being his kid? I don't have Get Famous, but I've heard that happens.

Great plan to "practice" romance with Brandon since she's shy.

@Simslover163

Thank you! I'm glad you like the paintings. I sure wish they could make smooth paintings from reference, but I guess that's too hard for the game developers to do 🙄 lol

It's funny, but it sounds like the Sims attending University need to act just like real students in order to get good grades 😅

But yeah, everything you said makes sense. I've just seen people post that they had two Sims do the same things, and one gets an A while the other flunks or gets academic probation. So I wasn't sure if some classes were harder than others.

And the hidden mea lmaker trait sure is nice. I'll bet that if you replaced all of the NPC roommates you would not get delivered food anymore! Although, I don't even know if it's possible to get rid of all the NPCs. It's certainly impossible to get rid of them in the rest of the world 😂

I don't think Alex should drink anymore Galaxy Fizz 😄 especially since it made him late to class! Yikes.

He and Colby sure get along great. The brain freeze picture is amazing 😂 and the fact that Colby is the mascot! That's so cool!

The keg stand fail was pretty funny 😅 I guess they need more practice.

I thought maybe Alex was going to be a police officer because he was talking to Sean about it. I didn't realize he already has a restaurant. What happens to it while he's off at University?

Prank day looked fun. Poor Frankie 😂

@HillyBeth

I'm so sorry to hear that Katherine and Cole are gone. How did the family take it?

I'm glad there are kids and one on the way. Toddlers bring a lot of joy! A lot of trouble too.

@Nindigo

My gosh, so many Dons in this thread - so much drama. He's a real mess in your game.

I'd love to see his family tree with the whole - child with your daughter - situation 😄

What's next for him? Do you play with aging on? I don't see elder Don Lothorios very often. Like perhaps never 😅

@vancanuckfan86

Goodness, the Tellermans are fun.

I'm glad Gregory wasn't giving Peter that look! If looks could kill, right?

And hmmm, the rest just read.

Whenever I leave family behind they get into mischief. I always put them to bed, they'll be in the red! Nope, as soon as I leave they get up again 🙄 lol How did you manage to make yours behave?

Did Jake the cat pass away because of the red nose disease? The pets in this game are sick way to often.

Lmao at someone skipping work to go to the book club meeting 😂

The well dressed townie looks delightful! Any idea what she wanted?

Peter sure didn't look thrilled about cooking for himself. Oh well, get those skills up, you'll be out on your own soon bud. Lol

The hot dog restaurant host might make me rethink my restaurant choice 😂 but at least they got food, unlike the Long family.

@CheesySimsLover

My my, Braylon is a busy guy 😄 4 kids, 3 moms, ok.

I was laughing when you told us Karlie's name. I'd meant to ask what it was the other day. Now I know! Karlie the evil teen 😁

Tofu's kittens are adorable 🥰 and I love the naming scheme. Is ramen coming one of these days?

@March306

Oh my! Tane doesn't look any different! He's aging well.

Milo is very stylish 😄 I love his top hat! It will be fun to see the new kittens 😊

I've never made that hamburger cake, it's so cute!

Who do you think the boys look like? Charlotte or Duane?

Ok, I get it about University. It will be the heir in each save that goes to University, and then the story will continue from there?

Also, thank you. I have tons more pictures of the original families in my gallery. My ID there is ARIANNANEAL. I can't remember if I'm following you there or not 🤔

And lol at "hunt them down" I don't know of any male pre-made in University except the one student, and the ghost college founder. But I don't have it, so I certainly can't say for sure, lol. Good luck on the hunt.

@OhMyHemsworth

Eden is very magical looking. Cool! And isn't that funny that you'd already built a tiny home before it was a thing? 😄 Well, ok it was a shop, but it's a tiny home now 😊

@DarkAngel1994

Holy cow Atlas! What's going on? I hope he can overcome that voice in his head! I gather Ivy put it there. How awful! I was afraid he'd killed Matthew 😳 so I was glad to hear he was only unconscious.

I mean, Matthew was really being a plum, but Atlas would really be in trouble if he killed him! And now Robin knows there's dark magic somewhere, and Matthew said the name Atlas. Yikes.

I think part of this is Andromeda's fault. Why didn't she tell him just how awful his grandma actually is. I'm glad he knows now. But is it too late?

Is this something he can control? Or will he turn on Dylan if he's mad? Scary!

And dear Lord, I hope he's not alien pregnant 😂

Also, yes, the Hell family does seem like fun, though a bit chaotic 😄

And thank goodness that Damien is chill. Maybe he'll become a scientist?

@Sablesasha

Holy cow! That's terrible! 😳 Did you quit without saving? Or are you starting with a new Sim? I would always have weather related deaths turned off if I had the Seasons expansion!

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited January 2020
    @miloek I didn't know either I was thinking I'd go into cas if it didn't work nice surprise, I love them so much ha you have to be careful with checking this thread but at least that means getting to post more often when you have time it'll be fair for everyone. Aw they are cute aren't they.
    Forgot part 3 is also on 581 man was I slacking.
    Mmkay this made me all sorts of feels but basically I'mma post and get ready for work.
    w0gTFOal.png
    So we start with the usual, Bob sending Iggy to school and making sure Hector is fed then Paolo calls for a date, which he guessed was alright. Funny enough he became paranoid, wondering what they were talking about. As a moodlet, funny because Oliana and her nosy family showed up right as they did.
    ....In the spoilers for the pics I have to show at the bottom.
    rEN3CYNl.png
    After a good date with Paolo he heads to the bathroom and asked Bob to wait for him, he saw that Don had texted him wanting to chat, just to 'see how he was' Bob felt there was more to it. He texted Katrina and asked if they were supposed to meet tonight, she had no clue but said they should anyhow. He made a note to grab his things when he was done and meet them.
    g7J5HoCl.png
    Paolo wasted no time getting a kiss and bringing Bob back to his place.
    f5S2kw2l.png
    He worked out for a while until Don showed up after such a nice time out and some long missed woohoo he was eager to talk to Don, tell him how things went. Not so much to rub his face in it, the unspoken feeling he really did like men things didn't have to awkward anymore there was something to celebrate though Don still wasn't in the mood.
    1ZLZHZol.png
    "....So it ended well how you would like it I guess."

Don sighed heavily avoiding a twitch of rage as best he could, with every word making him angrier and angrier, though mostly the jealousy hurt. Why did he have to be so happy that it wasn't Don? He bit his lip and swallowed the lump in his throat trying to keep his emotions in check.

"And you think I needed to hear this?"

"Well I don't know about need...it's no different than anything you've told me."

"That was a long time ago Bob." he really had a difficult time without Bob he wished so badly that it was just wounded pride but he loved this
    man and this was driving him crazy, the words, who they were for, everything.
    GW7TVbBl.png
    "Don..."

"I get it you're open for business great for you, it's just a shame you started so late how long are you going to enjoy it?" before it hallows you out in your mind and no one but one can reach you he thought bitterly.

"Don honestly it's not that big of deal it's one guy since the divorce...."

"It's a slippery slope Bob, how pathetic can you be that you don't get that." he was just grabbing for something to say, anything was better than being emotional in public...his father would have a fit and he'd never hear the end of it when he caught wind.

He stormed off, enough was enough he needed to change and get to the punching bag there, he lost him for good, fine just fine he hoped he was happier.
    cfb2lwjl.png
    Feeling defeated he changed and went home, he didn't feel angry that Don was judging him..of all people there was just something about being as happy as it was for the reason he was and then it was trampled he thought Don might be pleased. If he had been he wasn't sure what would have happened since Paolo wasn't forever he knew that much he wasn't ready to sink in though he did at least care a bit by him it was harder to get out there. When he got home Iggy hugged him the boy knew him too well.

"It'll be okay dad."

"I'm supposed to say that you son.." he muttered.

"I'm not the one upset, you can get me next time."

He was...a good kid.

Ugggggh not happy am I, move one we shall.
    PdGa9sRl.png
    Kendrick did end up pregnant, Eliza was happy but still a little confused, he only chuckled.

"Typically this is more natural for my kind my late parents lived here some time and I adapted...guess all my emotions pushed to revert which makes somewhat of a spore effect for certain human guys as well...or rather...aliens do alien things with humans cause aliens." she laughed, smiling as she felt a kick.

"Okay...I'll take that."

It was time for Lolea's birthday and of course Iggy wanted to bring their "Uncle" along they had some nice family time to pass over unpleasant feelings.Ken was still emotional as his little girl was growing up, Eliza commented that it would be okay because it was a part of life, he only pouted at her. Lolea enjoyed her new gaming mat the most. After the party Iggy went home with his father to play soccer in the rain while a tiny furry nugget pouted over the storm.
    YhPqDcdl.png
    Li6Pc7tl.png
    NbaoIyBl.png
    OYrC1jOl.png
    iBnNT3kl.png
    7xOO5pul.png
    oMUI9aal.png
    2p1UEqll.png
    4eWXl3al.png
    Bob woke up to a very unpleasant bit of news.
    7zNcsIAl.png
    "Iggy! Can you come in here please...." he called feeling a touch too sick.

"Coming dad!"

lgTNNKGl.png
    It only took a second to notice a change in his father's shape, he knew what that was, as per Kendrick's explanation was generally taught now a days it was interesting all the same.

"So you're like..." like Ken.

"...Don't say it.."

"Are you..upset about it?"

"I don't know, I mean a second kid..." he always wanted one he just thought he would have one with Eliza, he felt a little emotional about that, Iggy watched him carefully knowing that the push from the spore effect really threw a man off balance.
    mDCCxFRl.png
    "I'm happy for you! I'll help with the baby." he said cheerfully he loved all his siblings after all.
    PLn2ZOnl.png
    "Now now you have school and such to tend to, I just think it's fair to let you know things are going to change...and we may need to move."

"Can't we stay? My room is big enough."

He chuckled
    V9kuyHrl.png
    "You're sweet but you're not going to be single forever now, you won't much care for it then."

"What about...you know, the baby daddy?"

He groaned.

"Could you not call him that...?"

"When do I get to meet him?" he asked with a grin completely ignoring his father who smiled all the same.

"After I tell him." and not a moment before he didn't know how he'd react.

"So I still have to go to school?"

"Move it buddy."

He went but then he wasn't happy about it he really wanted to go knowing not everyone had a soft spot for kids and he had no idea what sort of person this guy was. Maybe he didn't know how to handle it gently, he worried but would let his father handle it..if he thought he could.
    ZMVTdGQl.png
    The nerves were getting to him.
    1daGHuHl.png
    "Hey baby <3, I've been missing you." Paolo cooed.

"I uh..missed you too and my workouts apparently."

Paolo waved him off.

"Just more of you to love."

Bob smiled.

"Actually that's what I wanted to talk to you about..."

"Which is?"

"I'm pregnant."
    tNEhXLal.png
    There was a total meltdown.

"You!.....You set me up I didn't know you were one of those men that could...do that!"

"I didn't know either Paolo....really, my son came from my first wife..."

"You....disgusting freak"
    TeMRCmvl.png
    "That's not fair...." he said meekly feeling all sorts of messed up then, his mood was sinking.

"Fair?...You want to talk about fair?"

"Paolo...please...."
    KRHla72l.png
    He paused as he started laughing.

"My watcher above this is insane, I go after a guy get a messed up science experience that thing must be a tumor."

"Our baby..."

"Don't, get out of my house, and don't bring your worthless self back."

"Paolo I..."

"Are you really making me ask again when I'm stronger and you're weak from that...that parasite eating on you??"

He backed up suddenly as he advanced on him and left with the help of Jade who had seen enough, she got between them so Bob could leave safely.
    FqCUXmCl.png
    Something snapped he certainly got the worse of the..."spore effect"
    7xfSc1Jl.png
    He couldn't believe it...
    zYw85BGl.png
    "Dad! I'm home early a pipe busted and everyone was freaking out..."
    U16pUuEl.png
    "Dad....?"

It took some effort to get him off the floor and to a chair as he wasn't responding to his son at all.
    hSt0dyml.png
    "Please dad...answer me, what happened?"

He only shook his head.
    lcUVmPLl.png
    "You don't want to know."

He seemed to more properly click as he stood up slowly.

"Iggy I'm sorry...I didn't....see you there..how was school....?" Iggy chewed on his lip nervously and just shook his head, it hardly happened it really didn't matter now, dad had it hard with the loss of his mom and wasn't really working on recovering from that. All he saw was the final straw pushing him over the limit.

Bob smiled.

"Is that right?....That's good, I'm gonna take a nap okay?"

qTfDz5Ll.png
    He checked out completely then, Iggy was afraid to say the wrong thing and push the wrong button with what he knew, hands tied he did all he could.
    yccQutTl.png
    "....Mom...?"

Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    "It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to," Sarah Jane Hawkins said.

ShPnYmq.jpg

But, perchance I should start this tale from the beginning. Every summer my father throws dance parties. Many of the eligible young men are invited. You see, Daddy is well-to-do, and that's how Suitors are found among the well-to-do in the South. I am the eldest girl and Daddy has been searching for the past three summers, to no avail. The caveat, I'm allowed to turn down the one he selects. And, since I've had my eye on a certain John Sevier, son of Daddy's good friend, I have been turning down potential suitors to no end. But, that's another story. I was so very happy to learn that John and his family would be at the party set for the 'morrow.

bCm7SIT.jpg
    John is quite the dancer, and usually I'm better than I ended up being that afternoon. So, I was quite surprised when I had to seek him out. FoHCMAM.jpg

And, in fact the only way I could persuade him to take me for a twirl on the dance floor, was to challenge him. He invited me to go first. So, I started off with what used to be my best move;

KjBePWS.jpg

It went very wrong. Then to my shame, I could hear him snickering at me. It is not like him to be so insensitive. Normally, he's very protective of me. Something was quite off that day.

Pq6IgQw.jpg I was totally humiliated.

GAH3PKW.jpg

But, I picked myself up off that cold, hard dance floor and commenced with the challenge. "I'm okay, I'm okay," I reassured him.

pSTlGpV.jpg

Once I didn't feel as if I was going to faint, I picked up my routine. "Ha-ha, I laughed." And to be sure, I was having fun.

uKAAXUI.jpg We danced together for a bit, and then it was John's turn. xLkKRAL.jpg
    Of course, he was far better than me. But he does everything with such style and grace and I could go on and on and on … but you get the picture.

i4meuNm.jpg

Finally, the afternoon grew wan. The day was a overly warm one, so John and I went out to the south garden for some air.

JfuxcM0.jpg

I sat on the swing and without really having to ask him, he started to push me. The air was nice and cool with the breeze from the swing.

2TWdSPm.jpg And John is just so handsome. If only Daddy would choose him as my Suitor …

Later on, after our guests had left, I went upstairs to wash up and get ready for bed. What did I see in the looking glass? The reason John was acting so very strange, that's what. It was HUGE.

ShPnYmq.jpg And, now you know why I felt like crying.

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I believe she was a notable newcomer when she went to live with her Dad as a teen, but that dropped off since I didn't use the *fame interactions much. Since she finished Uni, I had to start using those interactions to get her fame back up. She's now a notable newcomer again. But hey! It fits in with her storyline of not wanting to ride off Dad's coattails. lol

Since then, Brandon called and asked her out so she went out to lunch with him. They are hitting it off well. They've become best friends even before their first kiss. (first real kiss)
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,434 Member
    edited January 2020
    @sarabeth2984 Sad to have a pet die. Vlad got married,lol. Atleast his evil trait is gone.
    @Becka28 Nice wedding, shame Mortimer wouldn't appear though. Great shot of them sharing the cake. Jess and Diego look so adroable together there.
    @AlwaysAsking Awh, they had a girl! She does seem very fond of him. Cute that your simself and husband appeared!
    If they had another boy I don't think I would've tried for a girl after...it would've been too many kids to take care of. She did get pregnant again and I was very tempted to have her eat the fruit to have a girl, but I decided to leave it up to the game, and luckily they had a girl! :)
    @Daephene Nice screenshot of the island! The water and the tree's look very detailed, nice!

Being a professor, Chelsea made sure to have Jason do his homework very well. It was funny when he'd bury his face into his book :Dg7WsLaW.pngIt was time for Victor to age uptp55Qaw.pngHe aged quite wellWsubeQh.png
    After a long day at work, Christopher was greeted outside by Chelsea, who had some big news to sharegWeL3mV.png4pkP6fC.png Chelsea had heard of ways to increase chances of having a girl, and although she was very tempted to try it, she decided to leave it up to fate. Her belly was big though, she thought to herself, she might have twins5g8BsmI.pngBut when time came to give birth, she just had one baby, a girl, Anna. i46LvMi.pngChristohper was happy to hold herOWtczDd.pngWhen Anna became a toddler, Chelsea was happy she turned out to have her hair color, she already had her eye colors :)UlX0JOa.png
    Anna always made messes with her food, she'd usually throw it on the floorU99w617.png
    She'd get all sad though when Chelsea would tell her not tooUZD9Jlh.pngVictor would usually cheer her upyTlJoLO.pngAnna liked to watch VictorYd3RqRz.png
    Meanwhile, Christopher and Chelsea were invited to dinner, by Adrian and his wife, Isabelle. He had cancelled his wedding due to lack of money, and instead had a small quick engagementyBOs63A.pngChelsea was reluctant to go, but Christopher admitted her didn't want to go alone, so she tagged along. Adrian was happy to see Christopher again, he told him he doesn't have a job yet..but instead works by finding odd jobs.Isabelle is now a professional musician now2IonFzY.pngEventually as the food was being prepared, Isabella invited Chelsea to the kitchen to speak while Christopher stayed with Adrianv6E2sfM.pngI think Chelsea was probably was wondering what was going on with Isabelle's tan :Dkqtilmy.png
    Chelsea switched seats with Christopher, and just as he sat to eat, Isabelle flirted with him.P5ytT83.png
    Chelsea was not happyd1CLrhS.pngThey had actually had a double date, earlier in the week but I decided not to use that...because Christopher had flirted with Isabelle on his own
    RbSnomQ.pngChelsea was very angry about that, and her stare was like daggersezR3uJa.png
    Adrian was right behind Isabelle when she flirted with Christopher but he didn't seem to mind. Isabelle had left the room, Chelsea moved close to him, and told him, she knew she didn't want to come.xLlH4xF.pngBut Christopher was just sad, Chelsea was now angry with him too,despite him not having done anythingMUViwzI.pngLuckily he made a quick joke and she cheered up for a momentiHSzFDU.pngThough she was still upset when they arrived back home. Their romantic relationship had certainly taken a hit..she denied all his advances9YKBTwj.png?1Luckily love day was just around the corner. Christopher planned on taking her out to a restaurant...and when they arrived, he remembered all about the horrible host.He asked Chelsea to get a table, and the host was just as rude to her, as he was to ChristopherLhx03pA.pngThere's something up with this guyeRfYKya.pngHe spent alot of time just staring at her, which made her uncomfortableF6tDbaE.pngHe finally decided to give her a tablerQndzNY.pngAs he walked away he just looked back very annoyedSJaYzFU.pngShe joked to Christopher, that he should beat that guy up :DssePqVO.png
    Post edited by BlueSeaWaves on
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@ryttu3k - Ever since Atlas met his grandmother, bad things happen to him. Minus being abducted, that's quite normal in his life since he saw his own father get abducted a few times.
    Space puns are out of this world. (I should really stop myself. :sweat_smile: )

@haneul - His first impression on Ivy was a nice grandmother and a strong spellcaster, but after learning what she had done to his father, Atlas was having a hard time whether he trust Ivy or his mother.

@AlwaysAsking - Let's say, Matthew wasn't himself when he mentioned that he blacked out. Same goes with Atlas right before he used his magic to attack Matthew.
    Also, I just remembered that Atlas met Robin before at the Magic Realm.

There are some things Andromeda doesn't know about her mother.

No alien baby. I was hoping for one cause it never happened in my game. :neutral:

Damien looked up to his father and wanted to be an astronaut.
    Atlas was still bothered by the incident he had with Matthew and almost killing him. He acted very strange lately and didn't know what to do. If he told his mother what happened, she would be very upset. Dylan would be enrage if he finds out what Matthew did, and Atlas knew that his husband doesn't take kindly to those who tried to hit on him.
    uvCBsv1.png
    FyjSzqs.png
    AT16yfa.png

Atlas went outside to get some fresh air, only to get abducted again.
    NpHh4rO.png

Dylan met a vampire celebrity, Delaney Watanabe, Dante and Malcolm's daughter.
    "Don't mind the weird light show in our backyard."
    q73sNJ1.png

All they did was talk for a bit and showed off their vampire power.
    dPxjsEb.png

Atlas came back home, just in time for dinner.
    Edbb2ue.png

"Hey babe, wanna go for a ride on my rocket ship?"
    "Love, don't say that in front of the kids."
    "They won't understand it."
    IPxk7T2.png
    3PwqUpf.png

It's Love's Day, and the kids gave their parents flowers.
    cvUuf8h.png
    cJ15f6y.png
    zUjfBGm.png
    w7lEj4O.png

Atlas did the same to Dylan, along with a spicy woohoo in the observatory.
    5tK7xrB.png
    Fax8jpV.png
    1NOC9lr.png

"Where's Papa and Dad?"
    "Not sure, but those neighbors are getting annoying."
    HkbmW9I.png

Atlas and Dylan went to the Italian Restaurant in Oasis Springs.
    bXPegSr.png
    X74yvce.png
    PywXbAG.png
    jSpe6A0.png
    8xv0A5i.png

Today's the big day: Atlas's birthday! :D
    zFgsQS4.png

Dylan had a special gift for Atlas.
    "Babe, there's something I wanted to say, and it's the perfect time."
    "What?"
    "Well, I'm pregnant!"
    Atlas was thrilled about the news. Best birthday present ever!
    eSjLX3t.png
    LWKXveZ.png

When I say it's time to decorate for the party, I didn't mean to throw paint all over the floor, Calista! :disappointed:
    W9Cjgnv.png

Cassiopeia and Andromeda congratulated Atlas for his birthday and becoming a father of five.
    8cJ1rUd.png
    XefhxWa.png

"Isn't four kids enough? What if you ended up having twins?"
    "Don't jinx it, Cassie."
    bTkB6yt.png

"The party don't start till I walk in."
    SZhwURX.png

The last guest, Curtis, finally showed up.
    V8q3M0i.png

Paused at the right moment with Perseus and Carmelita.
    oyD5tc6.png

Cassie brought up an embarrassing moment about Atlas, who isn't impressed about it.
    7Y3ANrS.png

Atlas went out to get a drink and had a nice conversation with the bartender.
    Wv1oftm.png

Perseus and Carmelita were flirting each other.
    hpOvk1l.png
    lphZsuS.png

Since L, the caterer, was playing with the Cowplant...
    U5C9BYT.png

...Dylan baked a Tombstone cake, and Simba got a taste of the cake.
    iMJR6Go.png
    oE42vGK.png

"Oi, that's not for you, Simba."
    "Meow." (I'm making sure it taste alright.)
    ExOkyJg.png

Time to blow the candles.
    JJdNTD6.png

Happy birthday!
    vOgokaC.png

While everyone were mingling with each other...
    61Rib7y.png

...Atlas and Dylan went upstairs to their bedroom and celebrated their way.
    aRMB6Fi.png
    n1ODo8z.png

Not a good idea to drink while you're pregnant.
    VgH6JA1.png

Dylan felt a bit drunk after having one drink and took a nap.
    l3FFzwu.png
    RA2A5FU.png

Found Perseus just standing there with a smirk on his face. He just scored a girlfriend, even though he's married and a father of two. XD
    YtqrOG4.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited January 2020
    Long time no post compadres.

So, I'm still putting off Show Me Love because now I'm working on Tell Me Lies, the prequel that goes before Throw Me Away. Very Ember-centric.
    I believe this series is 4 instalments long, and, I know how it ends, and everyone's going to hate me, and my writing career is going to go up in flames when I post the last chapter it's that bad. Move over GRR Martin. (Note to everyone on Simprovise; unless you want spoilers, don't read the one after Show Me Love. That's where Simprovise's Sitkamose plot is going eventually.)

image.png
    Homework is hard.

image.png
    Since this Damian does not have a Cassandra, he had to learn to cook. Always start with things that don't burn.

image.png
    Then we did watching TV from the dining room.
    This is actually the same apartment he was in with Cassandra at the start of TMA, just not-renovated lol

image.png
    This is Morgyn. On a bench. Outside Damian's apartment. Morgyn slept there too. I don't know why, but always, Morgyn's outside Damian's apartment.
    Look dude, go back to Magic Realm. I'm not ready for Damian to run into you yet.

image.png
    Something is wrong here... actually a few things are...

Fun side trivia, Damian's name was changed, and he chose Ezio Gabriel. Tbh, Damian was the first name the name randomiser in CAS gave me, so it was just a name, not him. This comes about as a character decision, so his name will change in SML and beyond. For a second there, he was seriously considering naming himself 'god' and Iiiieee did not expect that outta him... Morgyn, yes, Damian? What.
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @Becka28
    Thank you, it is admittedly easier when I know the missed sim dies of natural causes but just a teeny bit easier! I can understand that feeling, besides long update ago, but I really liked how you did Bjorn’s funeral!

@sarabeth2984
    Thank you! I am so happy they finally have an actual home! Loved seeing your Silversweater’s again! I really enjoy the little things you put in like giving speeches at the museum and looking for a wedding venue 😊

@RedDestiny92
    See honestly, I’m not sure myself about her permanent place yet, I may have to flip a coin! Matty would like her to stay since he refuses to have any type of romance, sigh, but he would not mind if she did not stay because he knows she will visit. Yes, Rainbow steals all shows xD In this next update she is even more of a showstopper 😊 Gosh I am enjoying your premade stories you have made them so your own! I am just enjoying and waiting to see what develops next!

Okay so on with this update!

The Stone's moved into their new home!

The first thing this little angel did was seek out Dino to make sure he was safe! It was so cute! ;w;
    Then she toddled off to explore the rest of her new house!
    12-20-19_9-25-54nbspPM_zpsiycrszbs.png

After exploring the house, they found a few items left in the closet, mostly broken things but a nice decorations box for the holidays and a pail and shovel. After explaining what it was for, Rainbow eagerly wanted to test it out. She'd never thought about playing with the sand before! It was great fun and gave Max and Mckenna time to finish unpacking in peace!
    12-20-19_9-28-18nbspPM_zpsneuef64y.png

This is a Rainbow victory dance! Woot woot! Why one may ask well.
    She found a pretty rock and she loves it! Taking to Max she eagerly showed him!
    And learned it was a seashell!
    Oooooo! She wanted to collect all the seashells ever!
    12-20-19_9-29-45nbspPM_zpshyzpdeeu.png
    12-20-19_9-29-34nbspPM_zpsrh7nitw3.png

Housewarming Party!
    A cluster of loved ones and friends came over to have a house warming party for the the small family, it was really sweet and they brought delicious cupcakes over for all to enjoy. (I have a mod by LittleMsSam that changes the welcome wagon to housewarming party, this lets close friends and family you know come over, and switches the fruitcake to cupcakes, there is also a version that still allows neighbors you don't know come over still and bring cupcakes!
    12-20-19_9-33-08nbspPM_zpsreaokgyn.png

Mckenna and Lilith were chatting to one another in the hallway, it had been a little bit and Mckenna was trying to check up on her, in a bit of a better way than at Gianna's funeral, they did pretty well, only a bit awkward after that, they kept a steady pleasant conversation.

"We got your guy."

"My guy?"

"Um, the Dino guy?"

"Oh yeah! I saw him and gave him hugs, thanks, it means a lot, Kenna."

"Welcome, uh no prob, so er, do you want him shipped to you?"

Oh...um, I dunno, I have my own room here and well, I dunno still. For now, it is fine, I mean he is fine where he is, plus Rainbow loves him to bits."

"Right, right, she does, so yeah you are welcome here whenever, here is a key."

"Thanks Kenna."

"Welcome, um, Lili...."

*OMG she called me Lili! It sounded soooo weird but cute!*

*OMG I called her Lili! What is wrong with me?! Crap! My face is hot!*
    12-20-19_9-45-17nbspPM_zps7ibplqja.png

Thank goodness for Rainbow running over and hugging Lilith and right off racing to her room to retrieve a book, presenting it.

"Story please! You read books the bestest!"

Lilith giggled smiling with pride and took her hand, they snuggled together on the couch and Lilith dived into the magic of the story.
    12-20-19_9-33-53nbspPM_zpsut6mmfku.png

Juliana wondered how she got sucked into this?

Here was two sims going at it in a violin competition against each other.

And she was the judge....

She just came over to see her new next door neighbors turned out it was Max, his little girl and sister, now, it did click that her old neighbors had moved to Selvadorada, a while ago and that their old house went out of market a week ago and Max was super pumped about moving.

But being her neighbor? Hm, this could be truly interesting!

She was looking forward to it.

"Oh my judgment? You both are great! A tie!"

Juliana smiled as if she had not got lost in her thoughts the whole time.
    12-20-19_9-45-27nbspPM_zpsbqdmlaha.png

"Maxim you silly boy, you forgot these, I did not want you to be upset, I was returning your keys and talking to the landlord when I saw them still pinned there on the wall."

"The pictures! Rainbows pictures!" his face light up as he took the box holding them close, then his face fail.

"I can't believe I forgot them...plummit, but thank you so, so much."

"Stop being so hard on yourself, it is your first move, I've forgotten a lot moving before."

Max smiled grateful for her comfort and soft words, he always expected the worse when he "messed up." Gemma their mom always had the worse reactions and Mckenna could be extremely harsh with words but was growing better about that.
    12-20-19_10-15-42nbspPM_zpsjxdbshno.png

Here is some cuteness before the next spoiler <3
    12-20-19_10-58-25nbspPM_zps5kzmr8ae.png

First Night and The Day After
    A little while later and another story, Rainbow was drifting off to sleep but fighting it.

"Daddy? This room does not have your bed.."

The little five year old peeped.

"I know, baby, but daddy will sit with you till you are off in dreamland, remember, daddy and you have their own rooms and you can come to daddy's whenever you feel scared. I know you will love your room, but I get this all new for you."

Rainbow watched Max through tired eyes her mind trying to process all his words, she got the most important ones though.

"Okay daddy."

Feeling safe and very snug and warm, Rainbow finally fell asleep.
    12-20-19_9-58-10nbspPM_zpsma9xpdpn.png

"That is my girl, there you go."

He whispered softly kissing her on the cheek then forehead.

"Sweet dreams."

He stayed leaning over for a few moments just watching her precious face, chest breathing up and down peaceful.

*You're just so wonderful*

He leaned down kissing her once more.
    12-20-19_9-59-24nbspPM_zpstqczcanz.png

The next day, Mckenna tried her hand at cooking for the first time, something easy, eggs and toast.

She kept her hands steady with an increasing grip on the pan and spatula.

Fear made you make more mistakes, she kept her face concentrated and firm.

Finally, a eggs and toast! She did a taste test, tasted normal to her.

She allowed herself to feel some success but also planned for next time, how to make it better, do it better, nothing was ever good enough, that is what she had learned. :grimace:
    12-20-19_10-29-24nbspPM_zps0mlb6bsw.png

Rainbow saw no need for improvements! It was yummy! She still switched between using utensils and not, this was a hands morning~

It was good that the family would experience more foods than different types of salad and sandwiches.
    12-20-19_10-37-41nbspPM_zpschwu3aav.png

"Okay little pilot! Ready to go to the Flea Market!"

Max placed the giggling girl on his back.

"Yaaaaaay! Up, up and away!"

She zoomed out her arms making airplane noises on the walk to the transportation that would take them into the city.

Mckenna smirk to herself,

*He is going to make her a total dork, hm, oh well, it's cute.*
    12-20-19_10-39-38nbspPM_zps9tkoura5.png

The Fea Market!
    "Hmm this lamp could work in the living room, we need more light in there."

After some more thinking and circling the light, Mckenna finally purchase it.
    12-20-19_10-46-05nbspPM_zpsbnwgciu7.png

"Auntie Lili!!! Zoom!"

Rainbow flew right into the young adults arms.

"Hey Rainbow-plane!" Lilith giggled playing right along and comfortable into the girls imagination and games, being childish really helped her connect with the little one that much more.
    12-20-19_10-43-09nbspPM_zpsx5rq5jim.png

Meanwhile, keeping his eyes on Rainbow, after losing her for a very heart attack like moment, Max chatted with Lilith.

"So hey, how are things with Matty? You?"

"I'm doing better... I still miss her and it still hurts but... the funeral really helped me, come to terms."

She hesitated a moment before giving a small shy smile.

"Speaking of terms... I started at Uni."

"Whoa!!! Really!! Lili! Ha! Great!" Max babbled out some more gibberish of excitement before he became a bit less excited.

Lilith giggled rubbing her arm.

"Thanks, I am doing pretty well so far, nothing is to hard yet."

"Great, but um wait, not to sound to Kenna-like but how are you affording it?"

"Well um, mom's inheritance came in, for me, Angel and Maddy....that will basically cover it, all of it, if I am wise."
    Lilith voice coiled with lack of self-confidence at the last part.

"Awesome, I know you can do it Lili, I mean your determination through elementary to high school really inspired me to better myself and the same for Rainbow, she is going to Uni for sure."

Lilith was flushing hotly,

"I did? W-well thank you, Max, I am glad I could."

*I inspired him? Wow. And Mckenna is changing, changed... I think, I may want to try and come home, but... not just yet, maybe a bit more used to the routine in university, first. Then I will.*
    12-20-19_10-49-55nbspPM_zpsu3joqwur.png

And that is what Lilith was excited for @AlwaysAsking Uni (mind it is a mod for now) but still, she had to make sure things were in order before saying anything!

And that is all for now! :)
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Update on Charlotte + Tane Generation 7 Again... trying to get them ready for DU

DyLsQes.png?2

Sweetie gave birth to a male kitten we named Bummer. In real life I have a black lab named Summer. For the longest time my preschooler daughter called her Bummer.

Nje3lYm.png?1

Samara has a birthday from child to teen.

9wdX8bm.png?1

She is the chosen heir. Her aspiration is Nerd Brain and I really hope she does well in college.

RHxYb4H.png?1

Bummer the kitten grew up.

wS1Llkq.png?1

Charlotte becomes an elder.

REgIA4L.png?1

I gave her a makeover.

EIfbyKK.png?1

Christmas time came for the Hastings family.

K7aIa2H.png?1

Noel's teen to young adult birthday came.

8ntH0xC.png?1

He's a spare so I moved him out. The cats wanted to eat his cake.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @AlwaysAsking - Before have a Sim leave the house I usually make sure all my other Sims needs are well into the green. Then while I'm away I usually just have the Sims still at home build a skill. Usually I come back to somewhat happy Sims at least. No idea what the well dressed townie wanted - she knocked and then not long after ran off. Probably a door to door salesman :lol:

@miloek - Beautiful lighting in the apartment!!

@rainbowwithfangs - Lol, there is always a Sim constantly cooking the same dish over and over in the dorms.

@GalacticGal - Love your Sim, she is very pretty.

@Tixyen - Rainbow is so adorable!

@March306 - Love all the cats...especially the top hat.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    What has happened is... nothing. I am trying to decide where to build my 64 tile mini mansion in Oasis Springs and keep being undecided. Basically the problem is that the obvious choices has no view to speak of and a 40 x 30 lot for a 64 tile home seems... overkill. But we'll see.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Just Sims Logic. Making a tiny build, moved someone in to test it out. Game auto-generated a mailbox, since I hadn't added one in yet.

Where on this grassy expanse do you think the game put it?
    FB1MB6l.png

It put it...

...right...

...here.

1zBThDf.png

Game, p l e a s e.

@Koteyka makes sense! I haven't played much of Sulani in winter, so that's. Good to know XD I have weather deaths turned off, but they still get pretty unhappy in heatwaves or freezing weather. And there should be another toddler soon enough, right? ;D

Poor Peter and his fear of storms. And poor Steve and Tony and their complete loss of personal space XD A raise and a lollipop, what a good day!! Lowkey dying at Tony's Tiny Hat. Adorable Christmas, and Peter got a great stash there! An Iron Man? How meta XD Such a sweet update!

@AlwaysAsking wow, Knox needs a kick in the knee. Proud of Diego for being able to walk away, and I'm so glad he and Dash are able to communicate like actual adults!

I've added a few more details below (including R!), but you're basically spot on! Yup, M is Morgyn. So far their only appearance in the actual story on Simsta has been Caleb's visit to the Realm, so this will be the follow-up visit. And yeah, J in all of these are Johnny. Jamie does have a relationship with them in the game, but not the story.

The puppy bit is super minor, so I can mention it now - it's just a cute li'l set with Caleb meeting his parents' new puppy, Tiramisu. Only problem is that I took the caps when it was spring in-game, so Caleb is in a t-shirt and it's all green outside and I can't post it yet because it's meant to be mid-winter at this point XD

TmIL6KF.png

Babbies. (And yeah, Caleb is basically in love and comes home like, "CAN WE GET A PUPPY :D")

I can definitely work out a different style for Raylan! Caleb is the one I really can't bring myself to change; for Raylan, anything's game. Hmm, lemme jump in-game...

Okay, played around with both facial proportions and some skin details. I think I have him looking similar to Caleb but not identical. And, of course, new hair XD

WjZhwSO.jpg

Morgyn's age is a tricky one. I'm really attached to my original backstory (born in 1948, took part in the Summer of Love in 1967 in San Myshuno before finding the Realm), but. Age difference. I might just have to handwave it as time running differently in the Realm, so while it's been 70 years passing outside, it's only been 30-odd inside or something...

@Becka28 a glorious photo set! They're such a power couple, seriously.

@haneul it's more for writing an actual story! I'm using the game more as a tool, I guess? So instead of letting my Sims do their thing and crafting a narrative around that, I'm writing a narrative and then using the game to get images.

Added a bit more detail, not sure if that helps or not ;) There's also some other, less consequential, more daily-life stuff that takes place between those major events, but those are the main plot points. (Like the next post I'll do on Simsta will be like... a social media update, heh.)

3wQ9eo3.png

@RedDestiny92 heehee, I'll send you the URL! And man, all the drama with Don and Bob :-\ Iggy is a sweet kid. Oh goodness pouty puppy!! Okay Paolo needs a kick somewhere sensitive, that's horrible :( Poor Bob! I hope Eliza (and Ken) are able to at least give him some support!

@DeafSimmer they're very sweet together <3

@Ellupelluellu the dramas never end around Ted! Yes Cass stay well away from Don, that never ends well XD;; 26 kids and the cause of 15 divorces, that is... impressive XD

@miloek definitely check it, yes XD Also, awww, those texts are adorable!

@rainbowwithfangs Mia and April make a really cute couple!

@GalacticGal oops, poor kid XD It's okay, it's just a zit!! Also there's something really amusing about like... period looks combined with those dance lights, hee.

@DarkAngel1994 I figure abductions are something that just kinda happens in Simverse. Like jury duty. "Sorry I was late, got abducted by aliens."

Lovely Love Day! The kids with their flowers are really sweet. Aww, that's a pretty cool birthday present, yeah! Simba honey don't eat cake that's bad for kitties.

@Keidra hey, welcome back!! I'm terrified already just from the description! :D Morgyn honey don't sleep on benches that'll wreck your spine. Ezio Gabriel sounds pretty neat, yeah!

@Tixyen Rainbow is so precious <3 Aww, and Lili and Kenna! Lovely new start!
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking - Before have a Sim leave the house I usually make sure all my other Sims needs are well into the green. Then while I'm away I usually just have the Sims still at home build a skill. Usually I come back to somewhat happy Sims at least. No idea what the well dressed townie wanted - she knocked and then not long after ran off. Probably a door to door salesman :lol:

@miloek - Beautiful lighting in the apartment!!

@rainbowwithfangs - Lol, there is always a Sim constantly cooking the same dish over and over in the dorms.

@GalacticGal - Love your Sim, she is very pretty.

@Tixyen - Rainbow is so adorable!

@March306 - Love all the cats...especially the top hat.

Thank you, @AlwaysAsking. We don't know what she looked like other than that she was 'small and blonde'.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited January 2020
    Wow - this thread slowed down for once. LOL. I had to go to the Dentist today and (no offence intended to anyone) but I am really glad Dentists are not a thing in the sim. I once got a budget filling and this is the second time I have had an issue with the poor tooth it was done on. The 2 recent dentists have done an excellent job of saving the tooth and repairing the damage. But if sim dentists were a thing I would probably inferniate one tonight. (as payback for tooth pain!)

@ryttu3k That mailbox thing is infuriating every time it happens. I know its their subtle way of reminding you that you forgot one in your build - but just inside the front door - did you have to code that? (Actually as a regular forgetter of bins I wish they generated a bin if you forgot one.) Caleb and the puppy is too much - so adorable. BUY THAT MAN A PUPPY!! (sorry for shouting got overexcited at the cuteness overload LOL). I love Raylan's look - in my vampire test save I changed Caleb's hair and felt really guilty about it, even though the new hair made him look even more like Edward Cullen. Having not played Vampires before - I used him to turn my sim (actually I never saw Lilith or Vlad and the other vampires (NPCs) only appeared after she was turned. and now they are a couple. He really is as nice as you all write him. She spent a long day running her photo gallery and then doing her freelancer job - when she came home, he bolted out of the house and hugged and kissed her like she had been gone for months. I appreciated your comment about Jess and Diego being a powercouple. I wanted to do a magazine cover for them but ran out of time today. I wonder if their name is Dissica or Jessiego or Jiego or what? (very bad at making power couple names I am laughing at my own incompetence.)

@March306 continuing to enjoy hearing how your different legacies progress. My 100 babies children often aged up overweight as they subsisted on a constant diet of birthday cake and microwave meals. I know Noel is not in your 100 babies save and I also found that sometimes my active skinny movement aspiration children aged up with maximum weight sliders - so don't know how much is what they eat and how much is random - maybe child exercise doesn't burn calories? this would be typical with their approach to children in the game.

@Beardedgeek - thats my main reservation about buying that pack. I know landscaping large spaces is my weakness. I'd like to see what you eventually do, please.

@RedDestiny92 poor Bob! I would expect Paolo to behave like that no matter who he got pregnant (I have played him but not until his partner got pregnant so I really don't know - its just a feeling.) And poor Iggy. Ifelt so sorry when I saw Bob on the floor and curled in bed. Don's a little bit of a hypocrite isn't he.

@GalacticGal poor Sarah Jane Hawkins - there was no hiding that pimple was there.

@BlueSeaWaves What is up with that server in the restaurant? He is great comic relief in your story but I would hate to have to deal with him as a sim. Sims don't seem to be able to maintain any emotion except jealousy especially about flirting - they obsess totally about that don't they. I am glad Christopher and Chelsea seem to be okay. I used to obsess about the gender of my sims children but after so many sim children - I am a bit like you - what comes is what I will be happy with.

@Keidra interesting fire escape indeed!

@Tixyen love the new house and it looks perfect for a starter home for young people. Rainbow continues to charm and entertain. <3

I haven't been playing my main saves as I have been building and playing in my test saves to learn what to do at university (would hate to mess up Edvin Ollie or Alana's Walter - my two favourite sim babies) and also what to do with vampires (then I will probablylearn to play with modded vampires.)

My vampire save:
    My sim Mina started off pretty scared of vampires
    y7fJdwZ.png?1

but Caleb soon changed her mind as well as changing her into a vampire. And now baby makes 3.
    nFkbU3s.png?1

Marquis Vatore. who is a vampire
    dxtcnQN.png?1

A few more details.
    Mina has also tested the photography freelance career for me (I think Jessica will go this way in her new career.)
    She has earnt so much she bought my photo studio/ gallery and earns money selling the spare photos in the Gallery section. Nancy and this paparazzi had a huge fight for some reason.
    4yjuZBE.png?1

My favourite shot she has taken so far. The clients loved it too.
    O4XwRaM.png?1

But they rejected every single shot of Caleb- so what do the clients know.
    cq3L4vg.png?1

EArly in her career she sold photos by having yard sales but sadly you can't sell them at the flea market (not on the tarp, the table or the wall for paintings :( .
    ClJ31Lo.png?1

But she met Morgyn in their fleamarket outfit - the green tweed granny suit. And they were looking divine. So it wasn't a wasted trip.
    vSxLM7J.png?1

My uni sims
    One is childish and romantic the other is a perfectionist genius - I'll let you pick who is who. The bartender was not impressed at this pickup approach.
    065CTc2.png?1

He got straight As in first semester. She experienced a LOT of social life - got pregnant (not to Fabian just an NPC- Fabian invited her to join the E-spirit thing) and had to leave the dorms. And then failed so badly she quit.
    w19YrLr.png?1

At least I still have my male sim to finish the degrees and see what happens. I feel awful that I have forgotten his name and dont have a selfie of him - but it is only a test save so I don't waste time screen shotting much.

Jess/ Vlad alternate reality
    Jessica has been living in forgotten hollow in her alternate reality. She hasn't met Vlad yet. SHe went to a bar to try and find someone but there were only women. Every time a sim left a new woman arrived. Perhaps Jessica is going to explore something different in her alternate reality.
    7n1dMin.png?1

Izzy is still her best friend. He found someone he liked at the bar.
    ZmVHeio.png?1

Vlad is disappointing me - she is right there and easy to find.

Building
    I built a vegetarian restaurant because both Walter and Edvin Ollie are vegetarian (I random spin for traits - it just happened that way).
    Everytime I build or download a restaurant - Malcolm shows up as the host initially. I forgot to do outside shots.
    kDLdoht.png?1
    s6PqZ0P.png?1
    Upstairs party room (leads to balcony eating too.)
    j58Rzr3.png?1

I have also been building a container home for the build challenge about container homes. It has taken up a lot of play time but I love it.
    lMJ469L.png?1
    D9mYYBB.png?1
    Its finally reached playtest and edit stage.

• Options
    @Becka28 No, and I didn't see it until the end. She just looked so sad, too.
  • Options
    AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    edited January 2020
    @.@ heh.. morbid unplanned tragic day... I had my first /child death/ happen the last time I played no pictures obviously >.>;; except for the aftermath.. because honestly it was brutal

So basically.. in one of my mandalorian households both of the parents were at work and the families oldest boy Marcus Hobbs was messing around on his brothers experiment table.. which proceeded to catch fire with no one around to put it out.

MrRbQ0U.jpg
    BjHvRR6.jpg
    FRTOxiG.jpg

One very worrisome aspect of this whole thing to me is that while the girl ran outside Marcus's younger brother saw the whole thing from start to finish @.@;;... honestly I'm thinking of having one of my spellcasters wander in and just undo this since it's more depressing than I'm used to

Especially since I tried convincing death to not take the kid and he refused to change his mind >.> which.. sparked both parents to pick a fight.. with death...

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Falling behind as usual though this time it was sort of on purpose as let the thread build up or you'll be constantly commenting...works only part of the time. I also got some more poses which I always go in and out of moods to use and plumbella's save and some cc she always uses so I need to in game and look around. I saw in a thread that apparently sim count before culling is now 800 is that accurate? My comp is decent enough but I always just go ahead and limit myself as I never actually have as many houses in one save as it seems.

now onward I do have plans to continue with Bob today after my testing yay sim spam! I'll show you some of the plumbella save as the before post k?

@Tixyen If you haven't decided already I was thinking maybe you could have her leave her uncle for a week to stay with them then go back for a week to see if she missed it enough to stay or if she'd rather be with them. Rainbow is just so precious now I have a soft spot for most sims 4 tots this is true but there are some that pop up that really stand out for me she's a doll. I'm glad you have been enjoying it at some point I realized I like messing with premades as much as I enjoy my own sims, so guess that's why I'm chill about whatever content I get if it works I have something for someone.

Ha I love their family, their thoughts on Lili amuse me maybe too much but I'm in a good mood :D I just sit there reading all the sections and loving them more. I almost can't wait to see him with Rainbow when she's all grown up and he has to give her away at her wedding, I often think about sim futures maybe I have a problem lol. College will be good for her too.

@ryttu3k also I looked at your page I liked what I saw but I wanted to say that since I don't have an account it limited me lol, guess I could get one I'll think about it. Nice work though it really gives a nice look at the sims and their lives. Don't you know that it's a game the game plays, find the mailbox is very elite entertainment....lol. Hmm yes details on the key clears thing up a little bit just not enough for me I'm waiting for postings mmhmm. Yeah Don is feeling a lot of things don't hate him yet though we all say silly things when we're upset with a loved one mmhmm. I love Iggy, could have been any other way but he just fits the role they are such an affectionate group. Hector is at least well loved that's how the pout really got cute though he's rather brave I haven't seen him hiding under anything he actually wandered over to the front door where that pic is, he doesn't like the computer though. Paolo was so easy to bring in and crash down and I could say something to set more up but I'm not gonna do that we'll see if it's a surprise or not. We shall see I'm plotting as I'm writing this.
    @Becka28 well now the thread is gonna come to live and speed up again ha, yeah Bob has it rough I don't know why as I haven't really played him much but Paolo just seems like a good bad guy just don't like him but he has his uses. Those poses were hard to find but they fit so well, makes it a little more. Like yeah it's a game but any other story these things impact it why not in the sims? So I have much more planned as usual.

ooooh their little one is so precious :smiley:, I really like that pic after the fight with the blue haired woman pretty, hmm I should have a uni sim fail once I always get in such a groove for it. Seeing Izzy love himself in the mirror though ha, just yeah lol. That's a really nice restaurant.
    @Amavari that's some play there, Death must get tired of everyone pleading for older loved ones so when there is a kid involved not a chance, at least it seems that way.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member

@Ellupelluellu I like that Ted is exploring about. My sims have never been to Strangerville (except to fight someone once). This makes me want to visit more of the worlds. Happy birthday to Ted. I'm glad he's keeping his slippers. But OMG he had 26 kids! Does he know all of them?

@miloek The lighting in that corner is lovely and the text from Johnny is so sweet. They're so cute together.

@rainbowwithfangs Mia looks like fun. I'm glad she's doing well in uni. and that she got a girlfriend, but sorry about the grade drop. I am terrified that my perfectionist sim (Deli) is going to randomly get bad grades. She wouldn't be able to handle it.

@RedDestiny92 Iggy is so mature and lovable. The pregnancy and then Paolo's reaction surprised me. I'm hoping Iggy's mom will be able to offer some emotional support.

@BlueSeaWaves The host cracks me up, but maybe his antics improved the mood between Christopher and Chelsea. Anna looks a lot like Chelsea. It's precious. I'm a bit concerned about the Isabelle Christopher situation though. Are they good friends or acquaintances who like to flirt or ...?

@ryttu3k I'm glad you're sharing a bit of your process and plans because it's interesting. I mainly let my game dictate what's going on. At any rate, I still can't figure out what's going to happen in your story, but I'm curious about one of the later major events, "the big 'what are we?' discussion." Morgyn's on both sides. Hmm... I just look forward to your posts.

@Becka28 Firstly, I hope you're not still in pain from the dentist.

Mina takes some good photos. Running a photo studio and working as a freelance photographer seem like good fun. Is there any type of photo that customers in the shop/gallery seem to purchase most often? When I ran a shop with some of my other sims, children would always purchase the most expensive items in the store, $8,000 artifacts. I always wondered if their parents knew what they were doing.

I like the design of your vegetarian restaurant as well. It's nice.

Fier Legacy Update
    Intro & Recent Past Posts in Spoiler
    On the eve of her birthday, Delmarya (Deli), had much to consider. She was the fourth vampire sired by Asher Fier and his thirteenth child overall. It was obvious to her that he wished to create some sort of vampire empire, but she wasn’t sure she wanted to be part of it. She had doubts about remaining a vampire at all.

Not feeling comfortable discussing her feelings with either of her parents and not telling them where she was going, she sought her eldest sister, Aster.
    x6YKUsX.jpg

Aster greeted Deli warmly, but as soon as they sat to talk, Deli got nervous.
    tjy7ENf.jpg
    hE4GZsP.jpg

Even though they were sisters, well half-sisters, they’d never lived together and Aster was much much older—Deli had only recently begun getting to know her. How could she just unload: What’s it like to bite someone? Can you still eat food? How do you think our father would feel if I became human? What did you give up for the sun? What was it like when our brothers, the ones I never knew but who grew up with you, died?

Those questions needed to wait … and if she wasn’t comfortable asking them, she probably also wouldn’t be able to give Aster’s answers enough consideration either. What had she been thinking? A lot was changing for her and she probably didn’t have time to properly delve into the nuances of vampirism now when she’d soon be busy with university and a new job. She needed time to mull over everything and reflect on it as a person with at least some life experience as an adult.

Instead of talking about deep things, they engaged in small talk. Aster humored her.
    5NHpnyF.jpg
    Deli told Aster about her intention to enroll in the maximum amount of college classes while working full time.

Aster: If it’s too much, don’t hesitate to cut back.
    Deli: Don't worry. I'll manage, but what were things like after you finished high school?
    Aster: I went straight into journalism, because I’d done a lot of writing while in school.
    Deli: But you’re an actress …
    Aster: Actually, my first love was writing, not acting, but things didn’t work out. My journalism career ended abruptly and unfortunately. Let’s not dwell on it now—How’s Sulani?

Never willing to miss an opportunity to gush about sunny Sulani and sensing that there was a lot to the story of Aster’s journalism career that would be better discussed later, Deli talked about her hometown.
    UiHQtOS.jpg

Aster: You know that I can help you become stronger? If you become strong enough, you’ll be able to enjoy the sun again. Want to train a bit now?
    ziJbls6.jpg

Deli accepted the offer. She was willing to become a slightly more powerful vampire, but she wasn’t sure she wanted to become a grand master (or anything close to that) like Aster and her father were.
    jGoFm1d.jpg

Deli left her sister’s home and rushed to the library because her father called, curious about where his still teenage daughter was and what she was doing at 3:00 am the night (morning?) before she became an adult.

Deli arrived just in the time as Asher arrived moments after her in swim trunks. He’d apparently run over in whatever he was wearing.
    muKRxJ7.jpg
    Deli: Dad, why are you here?
    Asher: Are you okay?
    Deli: Yes…
    KOppvml.jpg
    Asher: What are you working on so late? You don’t need help?
    Deli: I’m fine. I’m just thinking and writing in my journal.
    Asher: You’re not stressed about something. You don’t want to talk about emotional control?
    Deli: Emotional control?!?

After changing his clothes, Asher read a novel and gave Deli advice on stress and emotional control, which was incredibly ironic, given his personal struggles with empathy and emotional control. Honestly, he may not have maintained his "emotional control" if she’d shared all her thoughts about being a vampire with him.
    ujL6Rw3.jpg

Regardless, Deli felt optimistic. She’d accomplished everything she set out to as a child and a teen. Some would say she’d done way too much:
    bvSCbzr.jpg
    Dkj2GvY.jpg

But to her it was just the right amount. She missed the being-outside-in-the-sun-without-burning-up aspect of her childhood…
    1zcrJJg.jpg

But Deli was still happy. She wanted a small celebration at home with family for her birthday, so that’s what she got.
    KmYwlTK.jpg

• Options
    miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    @rainbowwithfangs Mia's a cute sim! (:

@Ellupelluellu Maybe Johnny's hiding a secret love of poetry hmm (+ikr?? I swear if I could have Mag could live exclusively in that corner of her apartment, I would)

@vancanuckfan86 Isn't it?! I love that little corner (:

@ryttu3k omg I can't believe that out of all that wonderful empty space, the game chose to place the mailbox in the one miniscule spot that's not empty

@haneul So I know you literally just asked me this, but I gotta ask- do you use reshade? Your screenshots are so bright and pretty

- - - -

It is time,, for the highly anticipated Third Date:
    We're off to a great start. Mag is staring into her hot chocolate like it has disappointed her and Johnny looks like he's on...something.
    mE35oPj.png

Sitting on opposite sides of a bench one second, passionately smooching the next. Makes sense.
    YJDy6KZ.png

He said yes!
    This was 100% autonomous- Mag got the whim to be engaged to Johnny and was proposing almost immediately after.
    Not gonna lie, my initial reaction was "MAGGIE NO". I did not want them engaged yet (Mag is still in uni and this is only their third! date! sigh) but this is what they want so I shall be a kind overlord just this once and let this happen.
    q5LKK7l.png

Finished off the date with some ice skating. I love watching their faces when they're skating, like,, Johnny?? You good, bud??
    ZyETFqj.png

Mag: this is how i die
    C8aqvlH.png

Johnny: kind and merciful overlord, pls end my suffering
    P0WmDhQ.png
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited January 2020
    Oh dear, pretty bad double vision again. I'm going to stop here. I know tons of you responded to me, thanks so much! Hopefully after I go babysit this afternoon/ evening my sight will be ok again.

@RedDestiny92

Ok, I think I am seriously behind with you, because there is a comment from you on the 20th that I know I never responded to. 😅

It explained why Bob went with Paulo when he wouldn't with Don, and it makes sense now. I just felt sorry for Don. Lol, I can't help it. You've made him a pretty tragic figure in that story. What with the unrequited love and the father from hell and all that. 😉

Too bad Don won't understand that Bob is doing that.😔

Also, in not sure which updates I've commented on, but I remember wondering why Don remembers Bob's past in terms of which child he had at the time. I mean, that's how I remember things in my own life, lol. I'm just wondering if Eliza tried to convince Bob that Kendrick's first child with her was actually Bob's 😂😅😄 Seems like that would be hard to pull off.

Thanks for liking Jasper and Laney's hard work 😊 You're right, they never disappoint.

And yes, Thorne deserved another chance, so Don gave him one. I hope Thorne does better this time, lmao. But honestly, what's wrong with expecting perfection? Thorne was perfect before... 😄

Lol, Knox is laying it on so thick he needs a hammer to the head 😅 I totally get it. But really, he's a Maxis Fav called Marriage Material, he is so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 suave in this game it's amazing. Soooo, I just went with it 😄

The carpet cleaning thing is funniest, because you can see in the picture that he doesn't have a rug by his couch, and the couch is leather, and I'm not even sure if leather is cleaned like rugs and upholstery 😅 So, yeah, quite suspicious indeed 😂

And ahhhh, I certainly hope Diego doesn't go to Knox. I can't remember if I axed their romance bar or not. But sometimes if the call comes through, I go with it. With Don you seriously never have to worry. He will not call anyone!! 😅 But Dash visits Don autonomously, even though I have quashed their romance bar a couple of times. And they instantly have their pink bar back. Dash seems to be hopelessly in love with Don. 😔 I think I'd have to have them get in a horrendous fight and put their green bar in the red before Dash would give up, and I'm still not convinced he would.

That complication is not one I am prepared for in the story though, soooo, it will not appear 😉

I love your little test save. Michelle does look like she'd like to disappear 😂

Brittany flirting with the laptop and Tv is awesome, 😊 I didn't know the servos did that.

Troy's wedding outfit is tip top, I love it 😅

It's nice that Michelle is good with Troy now, and Karson and Forrest!! Awwww ❤️

And yes, for God's sake! More youngster hair! Please!! How hard can it be??????

Ahha, another update on the servo family!

D17-X is quite a "guy" - "robot" - Idk lol That's so darn funny that they were able to adopt kids! Jaxon and Briana are adorable.

I cannot guess which pet is which! Lmao.

I hope you get the abduction you want. Did you get a satelite and use it to contact aliens? That might help

Ok, oh God. Poor Bob. See, I knew there was a reason I didn't like Paulo 😠

Also, ummm Bob, you were far to subtle with Don there. He's not a rocket scientist. If you wanted him to know that you were open to dating him now, I think you should've said that 😔

I feel bad, all Don got out of it was that he'd lost Bob for good.

It's nice that Iggy knows his dad so well.

Lolea aged up very pretty. And the whole spore effect caused some serious problems 😔

Iggy is cute saying he'd share his room.

I wish Bob had the strength to kick the living hell out of Paulo! I'm glad Jade was there to keep him safe

I hope Eliza can help, but even more, I hope Don can forgive and forget and be there for Bob. Bob needs to tell him what he was trying to say when he told him about Paulo. Though I suppose now Don will think Bob is trying to use him.

What a mess

@Becka28

Thanks! I'm glad you liked the paintings of Don, and interactions between Jasper and Laney. I know I don't post them much. I think that's because they are so perfect 😄 it's almost impossible to force drama with them. Although, Jasper was kind of flirty one night at a party (when Laney wasn't there, and I wasn't playing him) on the bluffs. My friend Sim Lori gave him Such a look! It was quite comical. She knew what was up.

And lol, you're probably right. Don and Fabian seem like they'd either be great friends or mortal enemies 😂 they have a lot of similarities. Running around in underwear seems like something they would both do quite shamelessly.

Malcolm and Minty's proposal story is great. Do and Thorne were on that bridge, fully clothed when I told them to cloud gaze. When they walked down the bank and spun into swimsuits I said, wth are you two doing, and died when they did that. At least they knew they needed swimsuits.

It's good to hear that Diego hasn't ever even frowned at Jessica. Diego with Gunther gets in terrible moods, but never about/at Gunther. Sometimes Dulce's crying bothers him, but it bothers Gunther too, and either of them are very happy to go play dolls with her to cheer her up.

Dash's Diego has never been mad at Dash. Hermes' teen Diego has never been mad at Hermes, but he has his hot head trait removed, so Idk if that counts. Strangly he is still very hotheaded, so I'm sure it's specially coded into him, just like romance/non committal is over coded in Don. I know it is, because Laney is non committal and Never autonamously complains to Jasper about being stuck with him. Although, he is Jasper, who would complain? 😅

I lmao at your simself staring at Colton. Omg, I've been trying to explain the game to my husband, and using crazy examples like this is fun, although he doesn't completely understand how very crazy this is.

I'm glad Thorne and Don's situation is intriguing you. I'm trying to decide how I want to reveal Don's vocabulary. Hints, or straightforward? The problem being that it would be hard to think of subtle enough hints. 🤔

And Thorne, is Thorne. No comment on how purposeful he's being. Though he is very in love with Don, as is obvious.

I'd hoped that people knew Dash didn't know about Thorne and Don. Certainly he didn't know when Thorne came over to break up with Dash on Don's account. But yeah, he could have found out since then. I try to portray him as kind of out of touch with the area, because he's from out of town. That's why he knew nothing about how awful Don was, and why he didn't know how famous Diego is. He strikes me as the type who doesn't follow celebrity gossip, and is introspective and only interested in "wholesome" types of news, and spends his time reading, talking walks on the beach, and writing poetry, you know?

I can't remember what Knox and Diego's relationship bars were like at that time (those screenshots are from quite a while ago), but clearly they still had a romance bar because Knox kissed him autonamously, and they had no trouble kissing on the bed. So Diego's face in those pictures is very funny. Knox does appear to talk like that to people. He's endlessly propositioning people, and gives them that piercing gaze as he holds their hands. Lol, Diego probably was rolling his eyes at the whole thing. 😂

As for the "carpet cleaning," lol, I did make a mistake there. I meant to say that he'd had his living room done, thus indicating that the rug in his room was dry. But the fact that it was tiling in the living room, and a leather couch (Idk if those are cleaned like upholstery or not, but I had a feeling it's not 😄) was purposeful.

Diego didn't really care at that point, as you point out. But, he did have to try to resist, to try to justify what he was doing.

It was amazing how Diego broke out in hives right when I had Knox take his phone out to text someone. He was truly mad at Knox, but I don't remember why. 🤔

They have a negative relationship now. It was sooo funny. I had Diego break up with him, and Knox was devastated. Moments later though, he broke up with Diego, and Diego was devastated 😅 That's how I got the shot of him walking so dejectedly toward the elevator ☺️

And yes, I mean this to be the kick that Dash needs.

I so love your Diego 🥰 Mine poses well - overly dramatic - when Laney does photo shoots with him. But I don't have Get Famous or Moscinio, so he doesn't have as many options as yours 😔

He does kind of out pose Jessica sometimes, but I think she can hold her own pretty well 😄

She does do a great silly shot

Does an NPC have to come out to actually take the pictures? Or is it automated?

I'm sorry you had to go to the dentist. I feel sorry for dentists. I've heard they have a high suicide rate because they are so disliked.

I have to leave off here, time to go babysit 😄
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top