Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Roddy is back at Carol's house:
    01-17-20_6-42-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Carol gives Roddy a big loving hug:
    01-17-20_6-46-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Stuck in the blizzard
    There was a blizzard going on. Carol let Roddy in and he went and had a warm bath:
    01-17-20_7-03-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, Roddy and Carol watched a romantic film. Roddy loved romantic films:
    01-17-20_7-08-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-17-20_7-08-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Especially ones with happy endings!
    01-17-20_7-09-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-17-20_7-09-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-17-20_7-09-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When the film was over, Carol cuddled Roddy:
    01-17-20_7-13-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Smooches from Carol
    Later on, Carol gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    01-17-20_7-54-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-17-20_7-54-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    01-17-20_7-56-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    01-17-20_7-56-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Phone calls and time for a snooze
    Roddy decided to let Benjamin know where he was:
    01-17-20_8-09-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-17-20_8-10-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-17-20_8-10-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-17-20_8-10-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After Roddy had ended the call, He decided to have a snooze. Roddy climbed into bed and fell asleep. Carol tucked him in:
    01-17-20_8-17-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And gave him several big smooches on his face:
    01-17-20_8-18-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-17-20_8-19-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Have a nice sleep, dearie' Carol whispered:
    01-17-20_8-19-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol had covered Roddy's face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches. Roddy was in a deep sleep:
    01-17-20_8-20-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time to eat!
    A bit later, Roddy woke up. Benjamin came over and prepared some food for Carol and Roddy:
    01-17-20_8-39-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-17-20_8-39-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-17-20_8-39-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-17-20_8-40-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The food was ready:
    01-17-20_8-40-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin called Carol and Roddy over to grab a plate:
    01-17-20_8-40-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-17-20_8-42-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-17-20_8-43-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When everyone had finished, Carol put the plates in the dishwasher:
    01-17-20_8-45-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    01-17-20_9-48-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-17-20_9-48-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    01-17-20_9-49-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He then used a makeup removal wipe:
    01-17-20_9-49-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol then gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    01-17-20_9-54-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy waved goodbye to Carol:
    01-17-20_9-55-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And went back home to Dianthus Hall:
    01-17-20_10-03-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited January 2020

@sarabeth2984 I like the new house. There's clear space for the rocket, an activity shed, and the garden. You even designed an indoor courtyard?

Gage wakes up at 4 am? What time does he go to sleep?

Rosie's mother is a bit ... but at least she's interesting. For some reason, I think of family oriented sims as being very kind, non-judgmental, and loving. Melusine's personality seems to be not quite that, though. I hope she treats her grandchildren well, at least.

@AlwaysAsking I'm rooting for Thorne and Don so much and their vacation got off to such a beautiful start, but ... they make it difficult with the lack of communication and the bickering. Nonetheless, I like how their story is complex; they face challenges. It's honestly not easy for super stars to maintain healthy romantic relationships because they have tons of fans, lack privacy, etc. so I can somewhat understand Thorne.

The next part had me even more frustrated with Thorne. It just seems like Don says something true and Thorne says no, it's not true. For Thorne's own sake?, I hope he shows consistent improvement in the future.

Regarding my sims, Deli can develop an immunity to the sun. The others have all done so, but she hasn't gotten around to it yet and I'm not 100% sure she will.

@Aelisah The nanny killed her? :o I don't have that mod, but those kind of accidents are exactly why I've given most of my sims death flowers. They'll be able to save one another. Star is young now, but does she have plans for the nanny?

@RedDestiny92 I enjoyed reading about Bob and Eliza's wild love lives. What an interesting save. I can't believe Bob got both Bella and Cassandra pregnant. Did they know - was there any government or heart break with them? I'm glad that Bob and Eliza aren't enemies after all that drama.

Oh~ you've added more! I was excited to see two more updates about them, but I feel sad for Don.

I also know what you mean about saves. I'm always using "save as" and backing things up. In early Sims 3 days, I lost a save and it was awful.

@miloek I like Magdalena's unique look. She stands out from other sims and stories in a good way. Their parents showing up on their date is unfortunate for them, but at least it still went well.

@Daephene Harper and Isabella are so cute. I like Harper's colorful nursery. I struggle with keeping my large sim families in touch with each other. It's a lot of work. It's nice that many of your sims visit on their own.

As for Deli, she's very much a teen when it comes to sunny weather. She must think she's invincible. Sims, in general, can be unaware of what's going on, but when it comes to weather, she's really bad about it.

@Becka28 Emmanuel is such a cutie. I love how this family is developing. It also makes me want to check out the detective career.

Fier Legacy Update
    Intro & Recent Past Posts in Spoiler
    Asher believed there should only be a small number of vampires living in the places he knew and liked. These vampires should be his family and a handful of others. He’d heard that a long time ago, in a place where the now non-existent town of Moonlight Falls was, there had been far too many vampires for being a vampire to have any significance at all as well as witches, werewolves, fairies, and a “zombie” infestation … It was all too much for Asher; despite being one, he wasn’t fond of occults and wouldn’t stand for that sort of nonsense and chaos near him.

Thus, something had to be done about the vampire called Ronen Parks who was living with his family in a modest home in the Strangerville area.
    gAURa5P.jpg
    It was unlikely that Ronen had done anything heinous to anyone at all, but Asher didn’t care. Asher had rules: Ronen wasn’t related to Asher nor was he anyone special, so he couldn’t be vampire.

Asher traveled to Strangerville, where he asked Ronen to step outside. Curious and maybe feeling apprehensive, Ronen’s family followed.
    iePWPcU.jpg
    Then, Asher informed Ronen that he had no right to be living here as a vampire. Understandably, Ronen felt alarmed by the grand master vampire’s threatening, but he wasn’t going to give up his status without a fight.

Predictably, there was a fight.
    OxrUYtS.jpg
    IhuidTf.jpg
    V9sfRKD.jpg

As expected, it didn’t go well for Ronen. He was defeated and transformed into a human.

oUBBq5T.jpg
    7U7sxJQ.jpg

Upset and feeling unjustly targeted, Ronen stomped his feet and screamed.
    mEofBv6.jpg

Asher seemingly didn’t care. He had wanted the entire transformation to happen cleanly and without his own emotions getting involved, because he thought that’d look cool… but … Ronen’s yelling annoyed him, so he yelled back.
    UA7N17d.jpg
    As Asher wasn’t the best or even good at understanding others’ feelings, he told Ronen that he should be happy to be human like the rest of his family. Ronen wasn’t dead; he wasn’t even hurt; he was just human, so he should calm down. It wasn’t as if Asher was going to leave him with a memory of the traumatic encounter, either.

The grand master vampire promptly drained Ronen’s life spirit, erasing his memory, but leaving his life intact.
    OSjnsg3.jpg

Ignoring the Parks’ family, Asher went in their home to use their computer because he’d already wasted a lot of time and had a conservation article he wished to finish before traveling home.
    2nxqMiQ.jpg

Meanwhile, Deli was at home oblivious to her father’s actions, practicing guitar and thinking about her upcoming birthday.
    YRAUTGv.jpg
    Post edited by haneul on
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @Daephene Thank you, I love having my sims take time out of their busy schedules for a family night of some kind, it's so sweet to watch them enjoying their time with one another and with pizza. Astrid is such a sweetheart she is always willing to help out and especially with the kids, I'm tempted to have her possibly adopt one of her own. ;)

@RedDestiny92 Well, it might have been because they had been in their inventories all day. Heh Still it was a nice learning experience for them and they will always remember it.

@ryttu3k Yeah I was hoping for more sunshine and less cold but it still was an awesome vacation, I think I had just as much fun as they did.Haha

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Ugh I feel so behind I usually work afternoon to night so when I get a day shift sure I have the rest of the day to chill but it throws me off sometimes I was in no mood for simming. Now I am but I want my stuffpack first....Hello room I'm Red and I'm addicted to completing my sims 4 collection lol.

Annnnnyways.
    @AlwaysAsking I do remember reading your post at least I don't know, yes I'm weird I love happy fluffy romance as much as I love dark romance and when the characters work themselves into either one I end up rooting for them in some way. So I feel like because of his hormones Don was being a little much, not so much dramatic cause it's sweet he's worried about the baby. Though on the side that he knows how Thorne is both when he's moody and chill, at his best. As Thorne hasn't been directly verbally attacking or physically..heavens, that was kind of 0 to 100. I mean he doesn't really work and just follows blindly knowing that really Thorne would never get physical and takes care of him what was he thinking he'd do with the baby who would have needs and deserves both of them. They tend to bring out the best what if he slipped back into his heavier mood and couldn't provide for the baby emotionally because he's broken. Now if I'm missing something feel free to say, it just seems for the setting that's what I was getting. That said I love it as usual cause drama <3
    @sarabeth2984 I remember reading yours too, ah poor Clint though I like those get famous prompts I'm just like that he did the right thing at least. Grace is so cute, is she a wild toddler? They seem to like to run for no reason, also true in real life which to me is cute but that might be because I have no younglings of my own yet. Not sure about that
    @Koteyka oh yeah pets too, they wouldn't even need activities it would be something simple solely for story users who would think something like the big people in their house set it up for them. Peter is a such a sweetie.

It's nice Tony got a job hard to say but maybe interacting with more of the loving people in Sulani would help him out, since Steve and Peter are his only constants. I mean yeah he has Thor but the feel there is different, yes a baby girl they so needed one of each or six but who is counting :* it's sad Tessa died, and without any puppies I haven't had a good long pet "legacy" in a while maybe some of my dog owners need puppies. Peter's friends are adorable he gets so much love I imagine him getting married and sharing that with his spouse and kids. I think the poses are cute cause they are so close. It's also funny how they weigh in on parents kissing while he remembers the worst of his parents not kissing. I love my photos so your walls are just the best to me I must go in game and take a thousand more pics ha. It's good they have eachother.
    @Becka28 sorry you're not feeling well, Diego and his lady love are such a cute pair even with Cyrus around, it's not for everyone but I kind of like it when my celebs get swarmed leading their every day lives it just amuses me since you have to work at it to get sims famous. It's like this is what it all lead to. They are lucky they get to enjoy the road I guess :smiley:
    @hanuel Ah yes that was the save that was tossed out so it didn't happen in this reality but basically that Bob was a mess and was doing it to get attention from Eliza. It failed because her new husband was the best thing since sliced bread...I think that's a saying older than me...I don't know lol. When he realized it wasn't going to work he stopped trying with either of his kids. They could have been enemies but I felt like since they both are the versions of themselves that were working on improving their lives that why not they could stay friends even if Bob will always love her as much more than that. Yeah I feel bad for Don too cause it's gonna get worst I'll say that.

I'm very particular on saves, always backing up and double checking now I usually find saves are fine even if I find a bug later, though I don't want to take chances I always have a new save just in case of changes in game or when I get MCCC back.

It's funny in an odd way how Asher feels about non-humans considering his state, he looks so smug preparing to change the boy's life forever, makes me think of the more loving vampires I've had that couldn't have anyone close unless they turned them. Though he's right things could be worse than being human for him.
    @OhMyHemsworth that's true ha, and I bet if you look back at pics like I do you'll like remembering it too.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited January 2020
    @AlwaysAsking Not a threat here, either, but just implying that if he existed in real life and I had a chance, I'd knock something off Thorne... >:) Manipulating people into learned helplessness has to earn its own special level of Dante's Inferno.

@Becka28 I love your alternate reality saves. So could you clone her and let one be with Diego, the other with Cyrus? Or is it too late for that?

@Koteyka Your sharing makes me want to get Island Living one of these days. I loved the sense of humor in "Not interested? It doesn't matter...!" and also Mele's facial expressions are the best!

@sarabeth2984 That was one interesting game! Too bad about the abandoned mine not turning up anything interesting. Next time maybe? Love your alien hybrid family...I haven't done that in a long time but found it really rewarding when I did. Sounds like little Grace has the Energetic trait or something! Enjoyed it and felt like I got to know them just a bit.

If anyone wants to know, I worked on some more chapters in The Tale of Gaston which has had to be renamed to The Legend of Forgotten Hollow (sorry about that sounding like a Washington Irving ripoff) because it's not primarily about Gaston anymore and hasn't been for a while.
    I placed a NSFW on the title line of Chapter 23 (Raptor's Nest) and added notes that there is suggestive stuff but not full-frontal. I was careful to hide the bits-n-pieces...though I don't promise to always do that, I'll always stick a NSFW on when needful, and a brief description of the types of exposure in that chapter so no one walks into something they can't unsee.

So I also linked to the page where you need to hit the yellow "proceed" bar, for one additional layer of personal choice there. Most of the work doesn't merit any adults-only warnings, but chapters that do will have a sticker on them for a heads-up, even though I let the work be rated for mature audiences anyway.

So maybe 2 new chapters since the smackdown between Caleb and Talon? One in which Caleb takes Morgan home and grapples with his feelings, and the next one in which what she overheard, caused her to panic and run smack into more trouble. Well, I guess trouble. We'll see.

How could that face be trouble, eh?

tbhJCND.png
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Fingers crossed he's a little more friendly when they officially meet lol
    I love how Oliana and Leila aren't even trying to be subtle lolol (also it would feel so good to burn all of Hanson's suits and dance on the ashes while he watches)

@ryttu3k Yup, Johnny is back in the family tree. Making their relationships negative is a good idea tho, I didn't even think of that (thank god for MCC)

@Becka28 Thanks, I'm glad you like Johnny!! Can't take credit for the glasses, though - saw a makeover of him on tumblr with those glasses and had use them, too
    The looks Diego is giving Jessica while she's flirting with Cyrus are so funny omg. & congrats on Diego and Jessica's engagement!

@AlwaysAsking Thank you, I'm glad you like her (& Johnny)! It was kinda odd that Baako invited her to the festival haha, and I actually didn't even see him there? And ikr?? He really does look like a dork, but I think that might just be his face
    I've never looked at Don and Thorne side-by-side before but they look,, very similar,,

@DarkAngel1994 Even though she's freaked out, Duchess looks sooo adorable ahhhh

@sarabeth2984 I feel like "holy terror" is a great way to describe all toddlers (in TS4 at least, idk about toddlers irl :P)

@haneul Thank you! (:
    The Parks really are such a caring and supportive family huh,, watching Ronen get beat up and de-vampired,, A+ family

- - - -

Harvestfest rolled around and boy howdy was I concerned for a hot minute when the career panel showed that Mags had class that day. And then class didn't happen. So thanks for being accurate, career panel!

A special holiday treat for a special kitty (:
    vLt82Cu.png

Mags visited her parents, Oskar and Jian, for Harvestfest and I cannot express how much I regret not making the lighting less yellow
    i3UfM5V.png

Like mother, like daughter
    95NJ1pR.png
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    edited January 2020
    I am in the middle of sorting pics (cannot post all of them , lol), and reply to comments tomorrow when I make new update.

BUT.. these.. (peak to the future) I .. JUST.. COULD.. NOT.. RESIST.. OF ...POSTING... LMAO :D

Okay, I have mentioned I kept using Ted again for testing, alongside with Tessa and the gang challenge, NOT the way he used to be, I believe he has already "tested" enough how to make babies, heh. But I left fame, and part of GW to him, as well as the original one I had planned for him, vampires.

So, eventually he needs to be one! I knew his transform will happen while I am playing Tessa, that was how I planned it, saves me from dealing the hunger/food issues. BUT what I did not ( I should of, LOL, knowing the game ) expect was his dark form outfit :D

Okay, here we go..

PVSCzQH.jpg
    Here he transformed to a vampire. WOW, not the dark form outfit I had in mind :P

VbbWBKX.jpg
    Yeah yeah, try to be scary WITH THAT MOOSE CAP!! not to mention the rest of the outfit!

HM4BwLC.jpg
    THESE to be accurate! LMAO! :D

pB172A5.jpg
    So.. yeah, here we have Ted Tester, the scariest vampire of all! :D:D

EDITED TO ADD:
    X10tLTk.jpg
    Tessa to her brother: "You really showed up like that! Could you now get back to your human form??"
    Ted: "Why? I like these!!"
    Post edited by Ellupelluellu on
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited January 2020
    @miloek one could hope huh :smiley: they are just all up in there lol, hmm that would be a fitting punishment :p

I like the pics they are pretty like that all warm and what not.

Now new pack means I needed something random to do so I got this.
    iu4df59.png
    I made Anna and her little sister Michelle here, and I got Troy and Brittany(the servo) off the gallery Sims & The Servo Invasion by yRandyorton1, I love how she's like "I don't know these people...I'll just keep reading and hope they go away."
    Putting the middle in spoils as it's not that many pics but since I'm not shrinking them well you know take a look.
    4pMKvPN.png
    We're not so different you and I

Yes we are.
    wniKAzR.png
    Brittany was flirty after flirting with Anna's laptop...stop it.

Get help.
    MFWZHCT.png
    After Anna got pregnant they had a wedding and both dressed as they thought the other would like.
    n8iv3m4.png
    They really bonded on their family honeymoon vacation get away thingie, Michelle loves her new brother in law.
    7eJE5id.png
    Real modern family.
    vK0jrKn.png
    And a bonus pic of Brittany trying to date the television
    And it all lead to these two little darlings they are just the cutest twins
    Saphg7y.png
    Karson is the oldest.
    JTc7nih.png
    Forrest is next.

They are just too cute.

Okay so my game was fine...even with camping which I have avoided most of the time since I got it and got one those awful bugs but it seems fine now. The point next time will be more Bob and Don and all them.

Edit also it would great in whatever packs are left that they also give us the toddler and kid version of the adult hairs <3
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Just been adding murphy beds of various types to the apartments. There are several apartments that are full of townies. My next job would be to take Benjamin over to each apartment and provide a free bed upgrading service.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    DestinycrowDestinycrow Posts: 36 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you. There is no family relation between the sims in-game. Cher, Alice, and Ryan are based off of my RL teachers. I remember doing something similar in Sims 2 when I was younger...

Also, thank you to everybody who said congrats when I became a full member.

And now an update.

TL;DR Ryan makes some plum moves, him and Bird become Best Friends, and everyone becomes unsad.
    Ryan decided to work out some. Bird, sad and craving more social interaction, come up to Ryan with "Chat to Ryan" in her queue. Ryan completely IGNORES her and continues to work out.
    01-21-20-6-59-13-PM.png

Somehow, Bird stays determined through this and bothers Ryan enough to get him to stop working out and pay attention.
    01-21-20-6-59-45-PM.png

He is clearly not happy.
    01-21-20-7-00-59-PM.png
    01-21-20-7-01-08-PM.png
    #RyanIsNotAmused #ThatFaceThough

Bird gets the hint that Ryan is not happy, so she goes to mope-walk exercise on the treadmill.
    01-21-20-7-02-33-PM.png

And then Ryan casually leaves.
    01-21-20-7-02-46-PM.png

Only to return.
    01-21-20-7-03-06-PM.png
    Bird gets to ignore HIM now!

Alice decides to stop aimlessly wandering the house and join the one-sided conversation that Ryan is hosting.
    01-21-20-7-03-24-PM.png

This causes Ryan to leave.
    01-21-20-7-03-35-PM.png
    01-21-20-7-03-45-PM.png

Apparently Ryan doesn't like Alice. He doesn't like her so much that he prefers to read a kid book instead.
    01-21-20-7-03-59-PM.png

Meanwhile, Bird exercises while Alice looks at her like a freak.
    01-21-20-7-06-19-PM.png

Alice leaves to go read "The Lord of Swings" and Ryan decides it's high time to talk to Bird. Again.
    01-21-20-7-06-50-PM.png
    01-21-20-7-07-05-PM.png
    01-21-20-7-07-13-PM.png

I decide They decide that they should be best friends. What the plum? After he straight up left you twice?
    01-21-20-7-07-42-PM.png

Then Ryan goes inside the main house with Bird following him.
    01-21-20-7-08-09-PM.png

He then decides to go wash his hands when Bird really has to use the toilet. Seriously, dude? You don't even mention running water to a person who looks like they're going to pee themselves. Shame! And I thought you guys decided to be nicer to each other.
    01-21-20-7-08-31-PM.png

*Queue shooing*
    01-21-20-7-08-40-PM.png

Ryan gets back at her.
    01-21-20-7-09-24-PM.png

Not by making himself look drunk.
    01-21-20-7-09-35-PM.png
    01-21-20-7-09-44-PM.png
    01-21-20-7-10-17-PM.png
    He decides to do push-ups in front of the bathroom door, all because Bird interrupted his hand washing.

She manages to get out anyway.
    01-21-20-7-10-41-PM.png

And they chat.
    01-21-20-7-11-35-PM.png

She says something funny, as Ryan laughs, but it didn't look funny. Not with Bird's face like that...
    01-21-20-7-11-51-PM.png

Bird decides to chat with Alice...
    01-21-20-7-12-37-PM.png

... and both become unsad-ified! (As Ryan photo-bombs.)
    01-21-20-7-13-52-PM.png

Ryan leaves for work. (Alice did too, but I don't have a picture for that)
    01-21-20-7-14-04-PM.png

Cher decides that an hour before work is a good time to get up and shower. An hour. Before work.
    01-21-20-7-14-40-PM.png

That's it!

Also, random picture weirdness.
    01-21-20-7-12-17-PM.png
    It looks like he's... praying the ground that Bird walks on...
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    After graduating Uni, Natalie decided to move out of her Dad's (Brad Pitt) house and in to her own apt. If she is going to be famous, she is going to do it on her own and not ride on her father's coattails. This morning, she did a beauty tips blog

e13RLwA.png

And then met her friend Brandon at the local game cafe and played a few games together.

uR56hx5.png

JkIoJkV.png

They chatted for a while and I think they have feelings for each other by the way they look at each other.

zc3RhmY.png

So because Natalie is a little shy, she decided to practice some romantic acting with him instead of putting her real feelings out there...

l7JwdBZ.png

UxJnMof.png

He's in the music industry and she is becoming an actress. I like them as a couple.

• Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone!! Hope you are having the start to a great week! :)
    I am catching up on stories! I am loving them all so far! Leaving lots of likes and awesomes :) I just bought the Tiny Home pack its currently downloading, can’t wait to play it! Here we go.
    @deafsimmer -I love the story of Nathan entering the old seemingly abandoned house! Looking forward to reading more
    @darkangel1994 -Wow! I love Don the Godfather! He looks awesome like that. I was kind of leaning towards doing that with Don and Joanna in my other save. He just looks the part doesn’t he! I’m glad you got out of the blizzard situation! We don’t get those here, just tons of wind and nasty cold rain. Sofia is precious. I love her eyes. Are they CC? I lol’d at her biting her dad! I am guessing she is definitely a vampire lol
    @cheesysimslover -Congrats Braylon!! I vote on moving him in with Lilith, that way he can be with his new son and lover. Especially if he’s aging up, if he takes good care of himself. He needs a second chance at happiness!
    @nindingo -I love the idea of Nina as a spellcaster! Sounds like Don has had an interesting time with alien parenthood. That rots that he wasn’t able to finish his villainy degree.
    @chuchuexpress -I love Shine’s and Roddy’s Selvadorada shots! It looks like they were having fun there:)
    @miloek -Ok your makeover of Johnny Zest is amazing! He looks so cute. Totally love it. Your Mags is awesome. She has so much personality. Congrats on them becoming official! :)
    @jase -I like your Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent! Looking forward to more posts about them
    @alwaysasking -I am so glad that you are feeling better! I have a guy in mind for Vivienne. I don’t think it will be her costar. She found a guy she liked elsewhere. Vivienne has been single for awhile now after her divorce with her ex-husband (Vince’s dad) and she thinks she’s ready for a relationship:) Melusine isn’t too bad actually but boy she has some glares. It always cracks my up lol. She strikes me as being a bit snobby and judgemental.
    I seriously think that Don is wising up to Thorne. He’s not as dumb as he looks, Thorne has underestimated him. Thorne is acting too possessive with Don, verging on creepy. I loved seeing your simself and sim-husband out and about. That was a fun intermission :)
    @reddestiny92 -I don’t know what I’d do without MCC. Its awesome as far as dictating how sims react together and game mechanics. I don’t like cheating for needs or skills actually, in less I’m making a specific sim for a story reason and need certain skill levels. I find the story with Don and Bob interesting! I’m assuming they had a fling a long time ago? How did they meet?
    Also, I love Kendrick and his multiple stomachs! I hope they can grow their family soon!
    Ironically Grace the toddler has the angelic trait! But she is very energetic. I don’t have any younglings yet myself so I love when my sim toddlers roll for the angelic trait! Hyper kids freak me out lol!!! XD
    @becka28 -Colton’s working out seems to be paying off. He looks good! Congrats on the promotion too! I hate it when the game sends in similar suspects lol! Its harder to find out who was the culprit lol! I’m so happy they had a healthy baby boy. Emmanuel is precious.
    I know! Aliens are a lot of fun to play. I’ve been reading Carl’s Sim guides to read up more on aliens history and culture in the sims series. But there’s not a lot. I wonder if they have any mods regarding aliens. I know a few have popped up for mermaids and of course there is so much lore with the vampires and spellcasters. I totally agree with you on the outdoor wedding venues. The scenery stands alone! I do a lot of weddings in my spring’s seasons. Be prepared with upcoming stories, because there’s going to be a lot lol. I think Edvin and Cassandra were made for one another. I am loving Clint in uniform too. He looks really good in it lol. I’m tempted in sending him through the military career, covert agent track. But they have to work night shifts, and I don’t think he’d like being away from family that long. I may just have him reapply to the astronaut route. Not going to lie, I am glad that you deleted Cyrus! He’s a plum. I enjoyed the screenshots of their move to the new place. And I was cracking up at Vlad showing up at her old address! That’s hysterical. Hopefully he won’t be able to track her down again.
    @blueybluesky -Chase and Luna’s house is gorgeous!
    @simmelina1 -Thanks for liking my alien family :) Congrats to Olivia aging up! She’s beautiful. Its awesome that she is successful at her job too! She was such a help to her family during Harvestfest too
    @ohmyhemsworth -I couldn’t see your screenshots for whatever reason but it sounds like Olivia and Cash had an eventful and fun vacation!
    @daephene -You have snow! Not gonna lie, I’d rather be spending winter in Sulani too lol! Thanks for liking my family lol. Melusine the mother-in-law isn’t too bad, she just loves to give looks that could kill lol!
    @queenvortex808 -I was cracking up at your story of the head chef keeling over. It was funny!
    @rainbowwithfangs -Lovely wedding ceremony!
    @tixyen -Rainbow is a precious toddler! And I am so sorry about Gianna passing away. That must have been so hard on her kids!
    @march306 - I enjoyed the birthday update! The kids look awesome!
    @nushnushganay -YAY!!!! Morgan and Caleb got engaged!!! I have actually seen the engagement ring glow, but not that much!! I totally ship those two together. Did Caleb bring back any additional passengers from his ufo trip? :)
    Thanks for liking my alien family. It was so weird how they got together (Clint was my last save’s pollination technician) I haven’t played them in forever and seriously missed them. They were my first post on this forum actually! I want to start a simlit story about them but have no idea how to get started with that. I need to catch up on yours! I missed Gaston and his drama
    @kotekya -Yay! Its a girl! Looking forward to seeing her! And its awesome that Tony got a job to keep him busy! I am so sorry about Tessa passing though. That’s always hard for a family to get over
    @ryttu3k -Doof Warrior indeed lol! She had to play a guitar so, I guess so! I think Clint is going to bounce back on his feet soon! :)
    @haneul -Thanks for liking my sims house! Its actually the Roomies household over in Oasis Spring. I love that house because the courtyard in the middle. I just resized some of the rooms and redecorated:) Gage does wake up at 4 am. He’s usually passing out around 10 or 10:30 pm. He and his mom always turned in early so its a habit now. I was surprised at their mother-in-law’s judgemental attitude. I think she has the snob trait as well. I’ve always been surprised at the family oriented trait. Another of my sims’ mom’s has it. She loves to come over and spread juicy gossip about all their family members lol
    Wow Asher is a piece of work! At least he didn’t kill the guy, but good grief. I’m worried about Deli in all honesty.
    @ellupelluellu -HAH!!! I LOVE Ted’s dark form. All the way down to the slippers! XD

Ok here’s the rest of what happened in my game. I’m still hanging out with the Fontenots.
    Last time, Aunt Vivienne had invited her costars and producer over for pizza and bonding time. They left. Everyone settled in for the evening except Aunt Viv. She had been sleeping all day because she would be filming later that night. She made the drive to Del Sol Valley and arrived at the Studio w64bclF.png
    She was pepped up and ready to go! So much so she forgot to disguise herself! xlLRUkH.png
    Much better ARM3f2Q.png
    Bella Goth was still practicing apparently lol z4IYCt2.png
    She rushed off to hair and makeup zvraXHm.png
    mr1nQ5m.png
    pcG3QWm.png
    Ok. Not the style I would have gone for 24L5yff.png
    Then on to wardrobe SpVs1QB.png
    Edgy! c9zpY4K.png
    The set still wasn’t quite ready so she practiced her routine with her costars and even mentored some of the other actors ox2PAuf.png
    F2i7rEB.png
    She got her notes and direction from the director and they called for everyone to take their positions!
    Random screenshots
    vmhl9Tr.png
    mRAANKq.png
    jWCGW4S.png
    I have no idea what the plot line of this movie was or what they were doing but it involved a guitar scene. Yes @ryttu3k -Mad Max Guitar DOOF guy indeed !!! XD
    nzl0zgn.png
    And a hilariously epic death scene
    Gut shot! Oooof! wM8TBZ1.png
    Gah! FUUJBX6.png
    Dead cQs4OGg.png
    LOL
    She and her fellow co-stars settled in for a nice meal afterwards. wCBnqNx.png
    She got back home and was promptly abducted by aliens! (No baby thank goodness) QKh2ay3.png
    Gage was going through a mean streak phase.
    91lCPRV.png
    He’d been cussing all morning and insulting people.
    VVdYtrE.png
    That didn’t land well with Dad. Clint gives him a lecture and teaches him the importance of manners
    dF7WFz5.png
    PgPOuhD.png
    He volunteered his son to hang out at a local nursing home as discipline after breakfast. Meanwhile Rosie tended to her garden ewPlKo4.png
    She could here Clint in the shed sawing away at something
    qli6rtO.png
    Grace interrupts Dad to tell him about her favorite animal
    av03Ekb.png
    He finally finished his project and hung it up in the bedroom. (The hearts wall hanging)
    VUhbDUx.png
    Rosie really really liked it l8RKQVN.png
    3wky2HM.png
    Aunt Viv plays with her niece Grace t3alIJ7.png
    Gage gets back from his volunteer session and heads off to scouts. Afterwards, he gets home and they all watch a movie together. taN0pBJ.png
    Its the one with the aliens in it. Viv and Clint think its hilarious. 1tmrfSx.png
    The movie was over and everyone was starving so Clint suggested they drive to San Myshuno to the Old Salt House restaurant for dinner. A little affection between spouses. I gave Rosie a bit of a wardrobe makeover iMoxq6H.png
    They get to their table and pick out their meals 3RqBiH4.png
    IOs1o3V.png
    They waited and waited for their food VzTYTlW.png
    It finally came! Gage was having trouble with this chopsticks QRTS4EH.png
    The next day, it was a holiday skill day I make, all I know it was Humor and Hijinks Festival night. The Fontentot clad decide to head there for a bit of fun. This was Clint’s first time to the festival! 6lPgfh3.png
    They go with the Jokesters Bm4Za7o.png
    Rosie ran in to her dad Cody Beauchamp! They share a hug gl6ZQme.png
    Cody was in a really bad mood. I have no idea why… Not at Clint, they are actually good friends. y2Fu6FY.png
    I love to sim watch at these festivals. Marcus Crow and his adopted Dad, Vlad Straud were there! As well as Luna and Wolfgang. I’m surprised that Cassandra, Wolfgang’s wife wasn;t there. They sided with the pranksters Fe5P8gm.png
    Vlad had gotten his hands on a voodoo doll. Lord help us all.
    dR0mSJj.png
    Vivienne met this really nice guy. His name was Something Keye (the widowed guy with 4 kids from the parenthood pack). She liked him a lot! ArYm8TC.png
    They sat down and talked for a bit. She learned a lot about him. j6Mme0F.png
    They were joined by a few more of my sims I have made, Van Helsing (he’s my “vampire slayer”) and a witch, Esmerelda Weatherwax. Esme wasn’t handling the spicy food well rIqJL4q.png
    Everyone was having a great time so I was panning around when I found this Jewel of a Townie Sim. Her name is Miranda Castaneda. 8N044OR.png
    I noticed her weird facial expression yH3HFdc.png
    I was like ???
    vwWHlvI.png
    vkKwfz8.png
    cs0Zalb.png
    kH0xORV.png
    OH-em-GEE I’m taking her home. I cheated her into the family household. She’s a random townie my game generated and it did a good job! She’s romantic, gloomy, and family-oriented. The game even gave her a job! She’s a blogger. She’s staying in the family’s spare bedroom. She’s an adult. I have just the guy for her:)
    Till next time!
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited January 2020
    So .... I had my Master painter, Jasper, and his girlfriend Laney, paint some pictures of (a gallery copy of) Don last night. It was fun, and I like them!

Tjy81Ty.png

I thought I'd gotten a copy of an "unused" Don, so he'd have all the default clothes, but he doesn't :disappointed: However I'm fairly sure that the ones I had them paint are legit, lol

Anyway, my Don has been painting pictures of my Thorne, so I wanted pictures of Don too, but Thorne sure can't paint them :wink: .

Also, this wall of paintings (mostly by Jasper) that I have up on my gallery is seemingly well liked, so I'm considering putting this wall of Don paintings up too. I just wonder if I should have them paint a few more first. Opinions?

5gOZRve.png

Close ups:
    hA6fGDr.png

oCHOjjP.png

Jasper paints a lot of Masterpieces. It's handy. Although I often like the paintings by Laney more.

YSR6E8j.png

Spoiler to make the thread load faster
    EdTo1gB.png

Az30wR5.png

The two of them are funny together. He mentored her, so she's a level 10 painter, but he went through the career, and actually is a master painter.

o8FGewm.png

UdgJ2AK.png

beFyjTA.png

Jasper is so smug here, lol, he isn't even a quarter of the way done :smiley:

Ylvv6tZ.png

gCq2J8F.png

8CfKN1b.png

XYcv9zl.png

I think Laney is asking him wth is taking so long? lol She's been done for a while :sweat_smile:

2ZrrinT.png

Wh73HUo.png

nhTTX4j.png

Hey, you can't rush perfection, you know?

5BNTbPf.png

XzpPzp1.png

I didn't have time for Jasper to do an athletic wear painting. He had to go to work. He's the MVP of the team.

SKw5imD.png

Here's Laney having her proud moment :wink:

JGnd587.png

Here's Don being Don, lol

jmYdzut.png

And here's what he spun into when I told him to go jogging lol. Apparently I don't have the pack that has this custom (not his default) outfit

iE6fnHK.png

@Simmelina1

I'm really liking Olivia's continuing story! I was laughing when she walked in on Alice and Jimin kissing in their underwear. That would be awkward!

It's great that people liked her Harvest fest meal 😊

Her seeing Christian Harp was funny!!😅 But yeah! I'm glad she didn't pass out like her boyfriend's cousin 😂

Congrats on her acceptance to Britechester! That goodness that Fredrick is almost ready to age up!

And Holy cow! Her little siblings are sooooo cute! 🥰

@March306

Hey! I love your plan for your Carly and Duane legacy. Off to University soon 😊

Brick seems like a great heir. He's quite handsome, and yes, I like his green eyes too 🥰

Is the plan to have all of the heirs attend University together?

And which new pre-mades will be added to the 100 babies?

And idk of anything that could be better than RoM lmao

@EccoAllie

Omg! That's crazy!
    It seems like a bad idea to have students randomly dropping dead in class.

Lol, I suppose the urn will be there forever now 😅

@Nushnushganay

Ahhh, you're seeing that? Notice the planned isolation too? 😉

I swear I'm getting over to read everything on your (page? Blog? Site? Idk what it is, lol) tonight! I'm determined! Who needs clean dishes and decent dinner? Lmao. But really, I believe I'm caught up on the sagas, so I should be good to go with yours. Thanks for the prewarning of the prewarnings 😂

Also, no, I never saw a ring glow like that! 😮

@OhMyHemsworth

I've been meaning to comment on your new family. Wow! So good looking 😍 particularly Cash. But he's got CC, right?

Anyway, how crazy! Aging up on vacation 😄

But hey! Archer's crush seems pretty happy about it 😉

@queenvortex808

The story about the chef who died - omg 😮😅

Yeah, I guess lesson learned, you shouldn't waste a death flower on an old NPC. 🤔

@rainbowwithfangs

Congrats to Alek! Wow! I can see why she is his dream girl! 😮 She's gorgeous 😍

@Tixyen

Good to see you! And the Stones too! Sorry you're having rl problems 😔

Rainbow is darling 😍 Angelic toddlers are fairly fun, but yeah, the clinginess can get to you.

How wonderful that they are doing well enough to move out of that horrible apartment!

Good job Max on working on an online class to get a promotion!

Lilith sure was excited that day! I couldn't figure out what she was so excited about though 😁 unless it was the writing project you mentioned later.

It was horrible when Lilith found Gianna. I'm so glad that they'd found out that she really was Lilith's mom, so they had that little bit of time together. Although they were always good friends, even before they knew.

I hope Matty can actually help her get over it, or maybe she'll go be with Max and McCenna again? Since she's so crazy about Rainbow.

@FurryModSpinel

How cool that Hope met her future gf at s welcome wagon 😅

I've never had that happen.

But lmao at the half racoon part 😄

The floating book is extremely random, wth? Not to mention the innocent mac and cheese 😅

The house looks nice, very functional 😊

Batista pay is really low, wow!

She and Lillith are both so pretty 🥰

@Simslover163

Alex continues to be fun to watch 😊 He's so friendly and nice to everyone.

I'm glad he got such good grades. I wonder if it will be that way with core classes too.

It's good that he puts classes first, before attending dance parties at the ruins 😄

Did you ever mention where the random cookies come from? I don't have DU and haven't heard about them except from you.

@sarabeth2984

Ok, first things first. I've seen ryttu3k's response to you at least 10 times, and have yet to find something from you that has Lilith painting a cow plant! So, clearly I missed something, please help! 😂

Anyway, your last update:
    That was adorable that Grace was throwing a holy fit because she wanted to tell a story 😂

How totally ridiculous that Clint was fired! I think nearly everyone would choose the option he chose. It was the right thing to do!

At least he got his rocket done. And it was perfect timing for her promotion. I hope Aunt Vivienne makes a decent amount for her gig.

Lol, at them going the wrong way into the mine. Although, the way his day was going ... not surprising.

Grace doing laps around the house seems excessive 😅 What trait does she have? It's good Gage got his grades up. Too bad they can't get him the booster pack as a reward. But the live alien coral seems to be good!

I can't wait to see what you have Clint do now. Although, I imagine he could rejoin the astronaut career. But it would stink to start at the bottom again.

@Koteyka

Something boring and practical, lol

I think it suits Tony very well! And it's great that it's mainly just Islanders, and they treat him nicely. Some wait staff do Not get treated nicely.

Poor Peter when Tessa passed away 😥 I totally get why the timing was so awful in his mind, but it was very believable that his friend's insight made him rethink it. With his "special" brain I'm sure it was a fascinating thought.

It's funny that the girls thought he'd been a popular kid. I think he's so much happier there that they can't imagine how he was treated there, and how it affected him.

I loved Mele shooing Steve away, lol. Good thing Thor was there to grab Steve or he wouldn't have left Tony there without talking to her first. This is making me rethink the way I do things with my son. The one who is terribly mentally ill. I generally speak for him because he's so withdrawn. I probably shouldn't do that so often. It's just that with doctors their time is so limited, and my son barely talks, so I butt in. 🤔 Thoughts to ponder ....

So, I love everything! Tony's job, Peter's friends, the baby girl news, and 🥰❤️🥰 the photo walls.

@miloek

Oh good! More Mags! Awww, her kitty is so cute, and she really does resemble her mom there!

😊 And I feel you about the yellow lighting, but honestly, your pictures are very nice! The other colors are bright and fun, and the yellow is not overpowering.

The lighting in this game makes me crazy 😵

That's crazy that she never saw Baako there! 😂 It was actually a set up, Johnny wanted to meet her and got Baako to call her 😅

And yeah, they do look a bit alike, especially when Thorne isn't in his bleached blond hair 😂

@haneul

Thanks 😊 I'm glad you're rooting for the guys. Thorne is kinda thorny lol.

But I suppose Don isn't helping by not saying what he means often enough.

Good point though, if he does say it Thorne says he's wrong. I should probably watch for that more in future updates, lol. They're getting nowhere fast

For Deli's own sake I hope she gets sun immunity!!!

Wow on the update!! I'd never thought about that route, just turn them human! Cool. I was ready for a lot of, ummm, Grim visits.

Although, I've heard that having your life force drained isn't great either. That guy won't remember anyone, right?

Hopefully his family will get him through it

I have to wonder how many Vampires he'll attack before the "head honcho" finds out, and isn't happy with him. (I don't remember if you still have Vlad, or is Asher actually the highest vampire in your game?)

It was hysterical that he went in and used their computer after he did that 😅

And hmmmm, what is Deli contemplating? 🤔

@ryttu3k

Lol, Don with sense in his head, crazy thought.

And yes, either way, oof. I can say, with absolute conviction 😉, that Thorne is very in love with Don.

Oh wow! 200 vs 70? Raylan will have experienced a great deal more than Morgyn. I don't even know how you could find a forever love when your physical age and real age is so different.

Which one is going into your main save now! I can't remember the plan.

@Becka28

I'm so sorry you don't feel well again 😔 It would be great if I could possibly help you. It's hard from half a world away. But, if you can think of anything, please let me know.

If it's too strenuous to comment anything more on my stuff, no worries. I totally get it. I could try to stop writing novels to you, lol

I wonder if I lightened Lawrence? His name is Lorenzo, which seems Hispanic, or something. Maybe I should download him again and check, lol.

But yes, I agree, the babies are so much darker than the kids end up being. There must not be many default colors for infants or something.

I did have Sims spawning during other Player trait escapades, just never in a weird spot they shouldn't be able to get too. It was odd. Lol

Uggg, again, when are the stuff packs going on sale? That tripod thing is cool. I forget to mention that I'd noticed the picture being hung up in the other update.

Shoot, did I comment on all of them? Lol, I hope so.

Anyway, as for your alternate reality, yikes!!

I mean, it was awful! But since I knew it was a fake I did enjoy watching the drama. The look she gave Diego was amazing "What's your problem? I'm just standing here flirting with Cyrus." That's completely what it looked like!!

His angry look is intense, isn't it? And omg at Cyrus cheering when she kissed Diego! That guy is a menace! Geez, erratic or something?

Too bad the kisses didn't save things with Diego 😢 not when Mr weirdo is standing there giving her roses.

I'm so glad you deleted him! And I can't believe the game makes a ghost of someone you deleted!! Holy cow.

I love how you tried to make up for it in your real game, lol. I'm thinking it was a good thing that she got fired! They never had a minute together!

There is a broken link to what should be the picture of what Jessica wore to the black and white party.

But the party looks great. 😊

It's funny to see how tiny Diego is after being with Thorne and Don all the time. With Ian and Lawrence I see Lawrence's small frame, and Diego's wouldn't be so crazy, but I've only been with those muscle heads lately 😅

Did he ever get a new bike or get any higher in his fitness skill? Not that he needs it, he's so good looking already 🥰

Their burger joint date looked interesting 😂

And wth Jade?!? Ummm, Kendrick? Does the name ring any bells? Is she always such a menace in every game? I haven't really ever played as her, and very rarely see her.

Your Sims logic for star gazing... Check out Don and Thorne's idea for cloud gazing 😅

JlrniR5.png

The last breakfast at the old house is - Idk, nice, but difficult? I'm happy for Edvin Ollie and Cassandra's sake, and I know Jessica will be better off away from the memories. It's just weird.

And omg at Vlad 😂

@CheesySimsLover

Oh yay! I'm glad Braylon moved in with Lilith! Is Celina Braylon's daughter? I'm sorry, I can't remember.

I wonder if moving Oscar in will help?

That dirty dishes table in a restaurant just happened to me too. I had them request another table. Dear Lord, I hope it's not another bug 🙄

Oh well, Dawson got a first kiss, so yay for that! And from an evil woman at that! It sounds so soap opera-ish lol

@RedDestiny92

Omg, lmao "I'm Red and I'm addicted to completing my Sims collection" 😅

I get what you mean about Don overreacting. His main issue is the way Thorne talks to him, or should I say yells at him.

That's what he doesn't want Thorne to do to the baby. And in reality, the guys haven't known each other that long. I'd say about 6 months, so Don has no way of knowing if Thorne ever does follow through on his threats.

And Don isn't worried about protecting himself, he can handle Thorne physically, but obviously a child couldn't, and a child shouldn't hear their parent being threatened by their other parent either.

Plus, even if Don can protect himself, if Thorne wasn't thinking straight, and hit Don in the wrong place - well - that's a problem.

Basically, what Don wants, is for Thorne to be perfect. Is that so much to ask for? That's how he's been perceiving Thorne for months, but the lying and yelling and threatening all at once snapped Don out of his hero worship. Now he's stuck in reality and not sure what's right.

@Ellupelluellu

Omg, I see why you couldn't resist posting these 🤣😂😅

Oh my Ted!! You are so scary!

Those little bunny slippers are terrifying 😂 and the Moose cap is going to give me scary nightmares 😄🙄

I think that Tessa might have the right idea, come on Ted, change to your regular form please, for all of us!

@DarkAngel1994

These two updates are so sweet, well besides the whole killing you ex boyfriend thing 😂

But wow! Another new baby 🥰 Those two are crazy. Especially Logan. The kids snack on him 😅

Sophia is just so adorable though, I can see why he'd want another.

As for Atlas and his "big guns" statement 😄 Yeah, let's not go through that again.

It was cute that they went out for dinner to celebrate the play Autumn was in.

Atlas would be a really fun dad in real life. He's a goofball.

And Damian is so quiet and sweet here. Thank goodness 😂 The girls cause enough problems.
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Wow!! Those paintings look wonderful!! I would say have them paint a few more and then upload them to the gallery.

When I first had Blake attend university, he got all A+'s in his first and last terms. During the other terms, he got some A's, some B's and a few C's. So far with Alex, he got only 1 B- , 1 A+ and 2 A's. I began to discover that if a Sim attends every class and does their homework before each class period, they're likely to do well on their finals and get a good grade. They'll also wind up with a good grade if their term papers and presentations are in the highest quality it can be. Studying from the course textbook, computer, and research station can also help them succeed in the classes. Whether it's a core class or elective, this is what has to be done to get good grades in them.

I finally discovered how the food gets to the dorms. Sometimes I see Alex's roommates leave the building for a couple of minutes and then come back carrying a plate of food. The same thing happened when Blake attended university. I have MC Command Center installed and I found that roommates with this hidden trait, trait_RoommateNPC_Archetype_Mealmaker, are responsible for bringing the random food to the dorms.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Been offline for a week, but got it back yesterday. Sadly, I said goodbye to my first generation as both passed away within days of each other. Ryan and Katherine Cole leave behind four children and two grandchildren with one on the way. :'(
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Don is living alone again in his house in Oasis Springs, Next to House Caliente. Suddenly, I had had enough of the family members he was living with and the toddler in particular. I can now breathe freely again and try to get some direction into his messy and semi-famous life. He has a bunch of loose ends, because his family always ended up intervening with his going ons. I can't always think with other Sims than my main around.

I have MCCC installed and my settings do allow for autonomous no strings woohoo, but also risky woohoo which I did not quite realize, when Olivia Kim-Lewis asked him to shower woohoo. It just said woohoo when I moused over the activity. She had a child later which came to look abominal when it aged up, and so I deleted it. It was unwanted anyway.

He now has seven kids - two daughters with Dina Caliente, two daughters with Nina Caliente, his son from the alien abduction, a son with Lilith Vatore, and a third son with one of his own daughters from his marriage with Nina. (Yes, I have enabled everything woohoo in MCCC for the sake of entertainment) But I have had enough of toddlers and family for now :s

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @haneul I like that Asher wants to keep being a vampire "special" and that he becomes upset that he didn't look cool turning the young man. Its terrible to be a not cool vampire LOL. I have a hot and cold relationship with the detective career - I enjoy it in theory and often in practise but it can still be buggy and frustrating sometimes. It seems a lot better than it used to be though at present. The last time I played my detective was "poor"at her job and used her time flirting with the chief and gossiping in the breakroom and barely managing not to get fired. Playing around with it in a silly way is loads of fun. But I am playing Colton seriously.

@ChuChuExpress Yes it was Harry Partridge :smiley: I work with teens and they have shown me a lot of youtube stuff over the years - that was something I hadn't seen before.It gave me a good laugh. Also when I read your murphy bed update I thought you had gone all Doodlydoofus planning on murdering all of San Myshuno one murphy bed at a time but then I got to the part about Benjamin and knew that was much more your sims style. :)

@RedDestiny92 I kinda like the fame too (otherwise Diego wouldn't have worked up to 4 star and Jess to 5 star celeb). but just sometimes it is nice to relax and be no one. Some days its fine and others well - if the DJ won't play and the restaurant wont serve it can be a pain. I am all for using the interaction that makes the entire crowd pass out - Jess does that a lot at the accolades. I was just frustrated that I found them a lovely romantic spot to stargaze on the beach and they walked (quite a long way) away from it to lie in the centre of the road. And Diego in his white suit no less :o I love the updates about Brittany (and the others) - flirting with the laptop and the TV! Can they flirt back? And was the yellow jacket the wedding outfit? LOL

@Destinycrow I hate it when my sims can't get it together and have a reasonable conversation or not use the same btahroom at the same time etc. I'm glad they became good friends anyway.

@fullspiral they look like they'd make a great couple.

@sarabeth2984 I love your townie find Miranda. Some of my favourite sims are townies I have captured and taken to my library. Vlad and the voodoo doll was so funny. In my vampire save I really struggle to get him to get out and interact with anyone so I like seeing yours out and about. I think its because I haven't played as him and he hates my vampire sim as one of her traits is good which conflicts with his evil trait. Clint and Rosie are an adorable couple. I love the little toddler outfit with the fairy wings - its one of my favs. Colkton must have learntto use chopsticks as uan unplayed townie because when he went to the spice festival he did strange spinning and finger twisting tricks with his chopsticks - normally my sims look more like Gage.

@AlwaysAsking I love your paintings of Don and it was lovely seeing Jasper and Laney together having fun - I haven't seen that much of them. As to not having outfits - I feel Don probably enjoyed jogging around in his underwear as much as Fabian does. I so enjoyed the picture of Thorne and Don cloudgazing under water. I have given up trying to set up romantic shots as sims take pleasure in ruining them like that. Once I took Minty and Malcolm to a beautiful place to propose and when I clicked propose they wandered around until they came to a plain brick wall (out of the beautiful garden they were in) and then did it.

Thanks for your concern. Don't worry about commenting - as I can't get out and about it feels like someone to talk to. I was just in such a miserable mood yesterday I didn't feel I would see anyone's updates in a pleasant light (if you know what I mean). Cyrus is a pain and I am glad he is gone. In the real save she turned him down both in front of Bjorn and when he followed her home from the wedding but it still makes a pink flirty line between them because they are exes. Diego has not so much as frowned at Jessica in the real game so all is well. He is a tiny sim - he is about level 5 fitness and thats what size he has got to - Jessica is the same size as Candy Behr (with an expanded more realistic waist) but she looks chunky next to him - she always looked tiny next to Bjorn. Its worse now as she has level 10 fitness and I have to keep shrinking her muscles. Lorenzo wasn't the exact one you downloaded and he looks darker than the one you found - probably the simmers personal preference. I think he looks cute anyway he comes. I loved your post about your simself being judgy of certain sims. My simself turned up at the restaurant where everyone was staring at Lorenzo - here's what she did -
    PLuYIub.png?1
    Yes thats Colton and she spent her time staring at him not Lorenzo (well she is my simself LOL) Its scary when you see them being too real.

I really like what's happening with Thorne and Don. I am still not sure whos manipulating who... I have a feeling Thorne is not winning the manipulation game. Its sad that Thorne's behaviour can be characterised as a controlling, almost emotional abuser but I think this isn't really his intention - he is scared he is being used and knows Don's reputation plus what exactly could he do with his threats? I find Don's new vocab interesting and am very interested in what comes next.

@Ellupelluellu That dark form LOL It would be effective on me - I would laugh so hard I couldn't run away so would be easy to attack.

@Nushnushganay Haven't got to your update yet. To answer your question, I won't do an alternate reality for Cyrus - he actually dated Jessica for a very long time in the past but was an awful cheating plum. One time I observed a thought bubble conversation between him and Bjorn (both visited Jess on the same day) - Bjorn said jessica and then the statue which they often use for beautiful. Cyrus said Jessica and then money (yes she is very rich). Bjorn said music and Cyrus said money. Bjorn said red rose and Cyrus said money (I was angry at him at this stage) Bjorn said wedding ring and Cyrus said move in with a line through it (I hadn't asked him to move in because I thought he was cheating but hadn't proved it). Bjorn said baby and Cyrus put a line through it and then Jessica's face with a line through it. Bjorn then said Jessica and rocket ship /loveheart and Cyrus did the non committal sign. I knew then that she should be with Bjorn and not Cyrus and she caught Cyrus cheating not long after that. Bjorn and Jessica were happy for a very long time but she was always sad a lot with Cyrus so there's no going back to him. Plus he sort of wound up Don to harass her as well. I would however like to try alternate reality Jess and Vlad - now you have mentioned alternate realities. I believe at least Vlad would enjoy it.

• Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Got a chance to play the Tellerman family today as I continued rotation 4 during the third week of spring.

Jake the cat has the red nose disease that are so common to cats.
    49423839442_5d557a43ee_c.jpg

Peter decided to head out to the local arcade so he could hangout with Gregory Cox and Nathan Lawton (local townie). They spent most of the afternoon playing Foosball and Gregory was not happy with Nathan's performance.
    49423147388_a2f9b82351_c.jpg

Meanwhile, the rest of the family spent the day reading.
    49423612441_08f6cd5baf_c.jpg

Anne and Peter are once again hanging out in the bathroom. I'm not sure what Anne found on the ceiling but it is clearly gross by the look of Peter's face.
    49423835022_39808704ca_c.jpg

Bunny Day came and went at the Tellerman household with no great avail. They did enjoy a nice Turkey dinner.
    49423610066_1fcd86842c_c.jpg

Jake the cat passed away with his red nose and all. Jan and Komei were quite sad as they had adopted Jake when they first got married.
    49423608931_74485e6f39_c.jpg

Jan was one of the first to arrive at the Girls book club featuring Goopy.
    49423831517_2c9eea054e_c.jpg

Soon they were all there discussing the latest book club read - The Artist by the River. Melissa Deppiesse even skipped work to come to this ever so important book club.
    49423832452_e5e85f87fc_c.jpg

Anne has not been having a good week at school and decided to take it out on a giant stuffed cat.
    49423830312_2b0d447b34_c.jpg

Anne and Jason Long have been hanging out quite a bit lately. Jason showed up and decided to mop the grass?
    49423829002_5724814729_c.jpg

Anne must be sharing some juicy gossip with Jason.
    49423603061_373f60e0e1_c.jpg
    49423136673_fac227b94e_c.jpg

Could it be young love?
    49423600946_ca65a22c06_c.jpg

So this well dressed townie showed up at the Tellerman doorstep.
    49423600006_58a45a583a_c.jpg

It has rained all week...and when I say all week, I mean every single day of the rotation had rain.
    49423823637_641cf41d9e_c.jpg

Gregory Cox came over for dinner the night before Peter's birthday.
    49423588486_e3bcc90505_c.jpg

Jan digging for fossils with her bare hands.
    49423118648_013a9f7782_c.jpg

Peter is the first of all the kids to age into a teenager. He rolled the outgoing trait to go along with the glutton trait he already has. He loves everything to do with food (including cooking it) and is pretty laid back. He inherited his parents love for movies and TV.
    49423587106_3dfb4c9b2f_c.jpg
    49423585951_7b651bd4cd_c.jpg

You really don't have to look so sad while cooking - especially when you love food! Peter was having a bad day and wasn't too happy when Komei told him to cook his own lunch so he could continue video gaming.
    49423119873_2690d98120_c.jpg

For Peter's birthday they decided to take the family out to eat. They were greeted by a human hot dog. Now they are a bit worried about eating at this diner.
    49423597251_8726af21aa_c.jpg

Why socialize when you are waiting for your food?
    49423130898_371c710914_c.jpg

Dinner is served.
    49423595231_a7844b40bd_c.jpg

Oh look - the Long family came out to dine as well. Except they left Jason at home and only Benjamin is actually eating food while Marisa and Jennifer look on.
    49423128618_2320527d52_c.jpg

The dinner ended with the birthday boy getting food poisoning. He immediately called the restaurant to complain and got a bit of a refund on dinner. Peter pocketed the simoleons instead of letting his parents know he had called the restaurant. Being a teenager is expensive!
    49423817032_51a6c61494_c.jpg

That is all for the Tellerman family. The Carr family has randomly been chosen to play next.
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984, page 583.
    They enjoyed it, save for the constant interruptions by Dr Bees.

@Becka28, page 583.
    I'm not taking any chances, even with death.toggle enabled.

And speaking of... I purposefully broke a test bed:
    01-21-20_8-56-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sorry, Roddy, but I'm curious:
    01-21-20_8-57-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-21-20_8-57-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-21-20_8-57-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Not even children are safe:
    01-21-20_8-57-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I also discovered that Slip 42 is a perfect Tier 2 Tiny Home!
    01-21-20_10-30-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Here, I'm testing routing with Benjamin. And it's the Bannister sisters apartment.
    01-21-20_11-02-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This morning, Benjamin tended to his bees:
    01-22-20_8-52-51%25C2%25A0AM.png
    I then sent him around San Myshuno, upgrading Murphy beds.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Built a teeny tiny! I haven't got TL yet, but I made a BGC tiny house that should fit the requirements for a Micro Home. It's on the Gallery under ryttu3k (or abc[randomnumbers]) and you can check out a tour here!

Anyone got Tiny Living yet?

@Becka28 I hope you feel better soon! And wow, that AU o.O Bye, Cyrus, no one will miss you!

@CheesySimsLover yeah I would be distinctly concerned with an evil date!

@haneul man, remind me to never annoy Asher!

@DeafSimmer oh jeez, poor Sylvia, that dream sounds anxiety-inducing! I like that Nathan is starting to come around.

@Nushnushganay dangit your story has me on the edge of the seat! I audibly drew in my breath at the end of chapter 22, I hope you know. Dangit Morgan that was a bad idea...

@miloek it's kind of necessary with them, I've seen way too many horror stories about Johnny hooking up with Malcolm or Nancy. Yikes!

Lovely Harvestfest! I kind of like the yellow lighting, makes it seem warmer.

@Ellupelluellu the bunny slippers I am dying -

@RedDestiny92 you know what I support Brittany and her love interests, the laptop and the TV :')

@sarabeth2984 honestly I kind of like the post-apocalyptic curly 'hawk XD Can aliens get pregnant if they're abducted by other aliens? I mean I guess there's no reason why not... Oh man, Mean Streak is the worst phase! Oh jeez Vlad with a voodoo doll is... terrifying!

@AlwaysAsking the more paintings, the merrier! Oh man why can I see Don covering his own place in paintings of himself...

And Raylan's the one going into my main save! He's not Caleb, but looks enough like him that I eventually decided to make him their ancestor, so I might change his facial features a bit just to make them not as identical? (Also, Raylan is more pale and has grey eyes, compared to Caleb's brown.) And I already have a Morgyn in my main save, too, who's going to eventually end up with a major story role. Which will be really soon, I think I only have like three more posts on the Simsta account before I hit that point.

But yeah, the age difference does make it tricky. With Morgyn and the Vatores, too - 70 compared to 23 is... a lot. I might have to play with how time works in the Realm, so Morgyn still more or less thinks like the 20-year-old they were when they first entered. It's much more equal between Caleb and Johnny, who are less than two years apart.

Also... (Anyone want to try and interpret or speculate? ;D )

dI8BL2k.png
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    edited January 2020
    @AlwaysAsking: Yes, Celina is Braylon's oldest child. He also has two other sons. In total, he has 4 kids now, by 3 different women :lol:

Happiness is discovering a bowl of yogurt your human left outside. (My RL cat LOVES yogurt, so he would concur)

sL2LjMS.png

Lil man Nickolas came over and spent some time with his big sister's family. (I keep forgetting how to spell his name, since it's not how it's usually spelled, but I *think* I've got it right here. We'll just nickname him Nicky).

1UQRCyq.png

He hit it off with Oscar.

CfXGlDd.png

Dawson spent the afternoon with his girl Karlie (I don't think I mentioned her name) again. They fooled around in a bush. :lol:

N0307tm.png

They swam with Dawson's uncle Todd (his grandmother's son from another relationship), his (2nd?) cousin Janice, and his cousin Brianna (who invited the group there in the first place).

XnUVIxB.png

Moving Oscar in DID work!!! Tofu's a mommy.

Fo4ECzm.png

Meet Sushi

2PJW6D0.png

And Noodle

FtTJMvn.png

QIzHWfC.png

You can see Tofu and Oscar in the background hiding from the kittens. Hopefully they'll be able to interact with them before they go to their new home. (I'm planning on placing them somewhere in the family).

DHvzLUc.png
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    edited January 2020
    @ryttu3k Thanks! Agreed 100%. I gotta say, StrangerVille might just be my favorite world out of them all. It's just so pretty, whether it's at Stage 3 Weirdness or at normalcy.

@Becka28 Thank you so much! That's so sweet of you to say. I honestly really, really enjoy StrangerVille. I'm still playing the story even after a year, just finding new alterations for it everytime LOL. But I get those who aren't into occult kind of stuff wouldn't be getting this one. Honestly, though, for me the scenery of this town alone is pretty much worth it already. The difference between this town at Stage 3 Weirdness and the town at Normalcy is obviously super big but both looks really pretty. Am just really here for its entire aesthetic honestly, LOL.
    I adore Fake Ian so much. He's entirely my type of Sim - aka an absolute, beautiful mess. <3

As for my game... after years of forcibly hiding his true self from his fellowmen - during which he had eight children, reached Global Superstar levels of fame thanks to his acting and went through 3 engagements all of which plummeted on the topic of his 'realness' - my Sim Tika Madden finally said ^%#%$ it!! and decided to show the world who he REALLY is.
    iOPBttt.png
    kP9wIvP.png
    ohBUMkj.png
    6fRjK6I.png
    6oxBp4E.png
    JV2B2Rd.png

WZn5NQj.png
    u0Y8kbI.png
    rifH532.png

Feels... liberating.
    Os2KePR.png
    z0ATLHP.png
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @Becka28 Wow, thanks for that backstory about Cyrus! He does sound like no fun in a relationship. Fun to torment, maybe...but I never even thought much about trying to interpret Sims' thought bubbles other than the really obvious ones. Always wished I knew more about what they mean, and now I know that a statue means beautiful, so thank you for that. Maybe those of you who are really observant about thought bubbles vs. what's happening in the game, could list a Sim dictionary of sorts! Maybe one already exists? I always wondered what the spider one meant...does it mean feeling trapped? Because I have seen it many times in the post-coital dreams of some Sims. Also dreaming of a tombstone after woohoo...does that mean dead relationship, or they want it to end, or what? Does it even mean anything at all?

And don't worry about my story...if you get to it, great, if you don't, that's okay too, as I would have a really hard time reading everything everyone writes here, and wouldn't expect that from anyone else either.

@ryttu3k when you said, "dangit your story has me on the edge of the seat! I audibly drew in my breath at the end of chapter 22, I hope you know. Dangit Morgan that was a bad idea..." that absolutely made my day, maybe my week! :p And was a badly needed salve to feeling terrible after someone told me in real life that it was "okay...but where is it going?" and I realized that it's not some tight, focused masterpiece, but...was it so bad? Between that and "oh. yeah, I can hear what you're trying to do" after I played them some White Stripes on my guitar, I was feeling Subtly Debased.

And Morgan seems to be a character who was made to have all Bad Ideas. hehe I guess it keeps her interesting. I wonder if the School of Hard Knocks will develop her beyond her default role of the hapless ingenue? I'm still going nuts wondering what that glowing engagement ring meant, so I'm at a standstill now. Because I have two Calebs in that save: the "baggage Caleb" who has been negatively affected by so much personal trauma between them, and the "download Caleb" who is like a fresh, unspoiled version. The problem is, the glowing-ring proposal was from Baggage Caleb. And it's Fresh Caleb she's hitting it off way too well with, in the game. So I'm scared to delete Baggage Caleb til I know what the glowing ring was all about, and no one else seems to know, either.

One ring to bind them all?! hahahah wouldn't that be something!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top