Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• mickimagnummickimagnum Posts: 74 Member
    @Ellupelluellu Thank you! I'm the same way.

@vancanuckfan86 It's madness, I tell ya!

@haneul I know! It's so frustrating! And poor Mia has the Genius trait. Those grades wouldn't work for her either, I would suspect.

@miloek Thank you! I agree. :smile: Oh my gosh! That is so funny that Maggie just asked Johnny to marry her on whim! I'm too much of a control freak; I would have, had to intervene. haha

Today's Update:

ynHnvjT.png
    Get you someone that's as interested in your hobbies as April is in Mia's video game obsession. <3

F1Tz0Tg.png
    In between all of their studying, the ladies decided to have a date night at the Spice Festival. This wasn't Mia's first time with spicy food, and she's still obviously not a fan. Can't blame a girl for trying, though!

BVJ1PR9.png
    They also sampled the less spicy items, which were much more to Mia's liking (hence the chipmunk cheeks/chewing, haha).

rwt96Uv.png
    Mia and April also celebrated Christmas (sorry, drawing a blank on the actual holiday's name in game) on campus, in between classes (who has class on Christmas!?).

Fn2ewLY.png
    With the money she made from tutoring, Mia surprised April with a digital camera.

bvKj16q.png
    And then enjoyed a nice holiday meal with fellow students and professors. There was much laughter and holiday spirit to be had. (unsure why the guy next to her is eating rotten food, but you know...college student weirdness).
    Origin ID: mickimagnum
    My Sims Blog

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited January 2020
    @Becka28 the mailbox thing was both irritating and just. Hilarious. It was right in front of the door! It was at an angle! Normally you need to move it with alt to get that angle in the first place! And yes, Caleb is the sweetest Sim! Some posts from the subreddit on things he's autonomously done when breaking into homes: cleaning out spoiled food, teaching toddlers, petting dogs. There's some super wholesome comments on those posts, too! ...so anyway yeah I need to get him a puppy. Or a kitten, he loves cats too (or at least loves Jamie's cat XD). Oh goodness, Dissica is kind of hilarious, go with that!

What a cute kiddo! Interestingly, I've noticed a lot of Caleb's kids have pointed ears? His own aren't, so it's odd. I wonder if it's a recessive gene. Man, Morgyn makes anything look good XD The Vlad thing is hilarious. You never want him around, he shows up obsessively. You jump up and down going "BITE ME", not a sign of him! The container homes look great!

@DeafSimmer oh man Sylvia looks really cool duelling! Heh, I just have this image of Sylvia and Cronan getting ready to duel, then Nathan tapping him on the shoulder, he turns around, and Nathan just decks him.

@Amavari oh no :( Maybe you should get one of those automatic extinguisher things!

@RedDestiny92 oh dang, didn't realise you needed an account! That's a pain! And haha, how could you not find the mailbox, it was smack in front of the front door! ;D

@haneul thank you! Heh, that bit's pretty much... relationships. Polyamory. (It's a bonus trait from a mod I can't mention here.) Caleb and Johnny are in a relationship, but Caleb and Morgyn start developing mutual feelings for each other (interesting note, but Johnny and Morgyn are both Ambitious, Outgoing green-eyed blondes. Caleb has a type!). At the same time, Morgyn and Lilith are also drawn to each other as well. And they just... start these relationships!

Wow, Deli really did do it all! Is that all the bonus traits? And yeah, I can understand having reservations about vampirism, not being able to go in the sun would be tricky for someone who grew up in Sulani.

@miloek right?! It was taunting me! And that is a very eventful third date XD The ice skating faces are the best!

@rainbowwithfangs Mia and April are still super cute! Yeah, the Spice Festival is... a lot XD A lovely Winterfest!

And now, holy cow an actual update! I know, I'm surprised too. (I was getting some caps for Simsta when Something Happened and I had to run with it!)

Life in Chateau Vest is continuing well! Caleb has got a promotion to level 7 Trend Setter, which means he can now set trends. Here are some cute cuddles after coming back from a work-at-home-but-not-at-home assignment.
    JfwXdeg.png
    They're so sweet.
    dKDpfZ6.png

Gotta get that writing skill up!
    yREXHLb.png

Meanwhile, Lilith continues to get ever more swole...
    C3qErCU.png

...even through pulled muscles.
    lhKdIEl.png

Johnny is back from work! And oh hey, he's looking pleased, wonder why...?
    JYMJnLI.png

THIS IS WHY. EAT A... SANDWICH, NANCY.
    PuDLFvB.png

Alas, there are now paparazzi materialising outside the apartment. (Amusingly, this is my Sim of Keen from Subnautica. Wouldn't have put him as the type, really.)
    45hZy2S.png

"Johnny, babe, we might have to work out other sleeping arrangements if you keep sparkling like that..."
    1u15Idh.png

Over to Del Sol for the tile placement ceremony!
    04TtnKe.png

A collection of fans. Leila, Tomax, Marcus, and another Subnautica Sim, Yu.
    ZRTyfVT.png

Signing an autograph, and Nina Caliente has shown up too (probably casually namedropping like, "Yeah, I knew him when we were in school!")
    DZFjnsd.png

Lilith doesn't super care. Also she's lost a foot.
    KvZjn7N.png

It's going around.
    cEl8Psi.png

When you want to support your son but are also lurking in the background in case your wife finds out. He showed up on his own, it was actually really adorable <3
    PLss1b9.png

Casual undead pirate mer-ghost fan.
    6bMSeDW.png

The ceremony begins!
    vcCp82E.png

Placing the tile!
    Yi8nvBK.png

"Aww yeah. Nailed it."
    r9MAydn.png

Proud boyfriend is proud!
    JAIivJD.png

His number one fan <3
    JEzbAfe.png

Not sure why Venessa looks so down! Maybe she has a crush on Johnny and is like, "Oh, of course. Of course all the hot ones are gay, taken, or both"?
    G1ODdBs.png

Johnny sticks around a bit to sign more stuff for people. Geoffrey quietly retreats, having seen his son triumph.
    MZKTd4I.png

Off to the lounge for celebratory drinks! (This ultra-luxe build is by diego4memphis.)
    WhAVGTw.png

And a bit of flirting before they head home -
    5ix9xDN.png

- actually, maybe they'll just. Stay inside a bit longer.

(Hilariously, I think there's a thing with my game and mer-bouncers. Along with Kala, I've also seen Uku and, hilariously, li'l babyfaced Paka'a!)
    nFl7yiN.png

Later, because the game is glitching and not registering that Caleb went to a lounge for his work assignment, I send him off to to the local lounge and cinema (this build by MelMelJ), and... who's that on a date with Uku?
    MMpdV9y.png

It's @AlwaysAsking's adorable Dash! Hope it works out well for them <3
    05kMVGu.png

And finally, in the most on-brand thing I have ever seen him do, Caleb commandeers an entire cinema to watch the Cooking Channel. Caleb, p l e a s e ...
    kv9HBbs.png
  • DestinycrowDestinycrow Posts: 36 Member
    miloek wrote: »
    @Destinycrow Ryan and Bird have such a...unique...relationship lol
    @miloek That's one way to put it lol.
    @Destinycrow
    Oh my gosh, that's so cute 😊 Your real life teachers right now? Or in your past?
    @AlwaysAsking RL teachers right now. Ryan IRL is not that bad I promise lol.
    Ryan continues to be quite charming - or not! Lmao. How dare he ignore Bird?
    I know! I was like, "What the plum Ryan? Why must you ignore the one person who is sad and wanting to talk?"
    And again #ThatFaceThough 😅 I swear, I should borrow that from you, it's useful so often!
    I caught it at just the right moment lol. I swear, he looks disgusted!
    And, yea, you can borrow the "That Face Though." I might make a picture or something with Ryan's face with #ThatFaceThough as the caption lol.
    I love how Bird then ignores him!
    Bird is just like me, I swear! I'd do the same thing if someone ignored me.
    Ryan sure does what he can to stay away from Alice 😂
    IDK why Ryan dislikes Alice so much. I try to foster good relationships between each of the teachers. I will admit, though, that when I did this in Sims 2 with different teachers, one teacher was like "nope" and ran away from any other teacher.
    And ok, who's idea was the "best friend" thing? Did someone have a whim, or was that entirely you? 😉
    That was all me. Figured that Ryan would do something hilarious later that would make everyone go "What the plum? They just became best friends!"
    Not very "best friend" behavior with the whole bathroom disaster 🙄😄 plus laughing in her face.
    Don't know why Ryan wanted to wash his hands in the bathroom. What, was hugging Bird that disgusting?
    And the laughing in the face. I'm surprised everyone is still in the green, friendship-wise, with Ryan.
    Do I want to ask, did Cher get to work on time?
    She did. All is well.

As for the ongoing nonsense of my teachers and Bird, we'll all have to wait unfortunately. I don't have enough time to play tonight :disappointed:. I'll try for tomorrow or Sunday.
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Finally started the 6th generation of my Walk of Life Challenge family. The sim in my profile picture is actually the heir of this generation. I just like her for some reason and I'm surprised my sims keep having good-looking kids even though I only have kids with townie descendants :'D
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    This week in the Goth-Andreas household (Alexander and Ivy), their daughter Isabella aged up from toddler to child.

Here she is eating a sandwich in the cemetery to demonstrate how perfectly normal her childhood is.
    Q61d3tX.png

And here she is grown up. She has very expressive eyebrows.
    rybagRT.png

Under this first spoiler are more pictures of Isabella, including Daddy-daughter shots.
    She's skeptical about this butterfly.
    OrOmU6S.png

I'm always a sucker for shots of parents playing with their kids.
    MW8gLxH.png

Especially when the tough guys, like the future interstellar smuggler here, sit down and play dolls with their little girls.
    nfAa7Uh.png

My future mob boss does that too, in another family.

Before bedtime snuggles:
    1NmD64x.png

This post is going to be arranged by theme rather than chronologically, so Isabella's going to go back and forth between toddler and child a few times.

1oBtEqv.png
    ft4ALXD.png
    Like I said, totally normal childhood.

The first theme is Cowplant.
    Ivy acquired a cowplant berry, probably from her sister Holly who fishes a lot, but I don't really remember. Since she's a botanist, she planted it. I totally forgot, if I ever knew, that they have a baby stage.
    AFlnPZi.png
    How cute is that?

Ivy was very proud of him.
    8r9ghSP.png

Unfortunately if you are in the botanist career and there's a cowplant on your lot, the work from home task will almost always be to drink cowplant essence. Which is impossible while it's a baby. So Ivy had to go to work for a couple of days, resulting in Alexander being the one home on Isabella's birthday, which is why he's in so many pictures of her and Ivy isn't.

Eventually though, it did grow up, and they built a lockable greenhouse to control who can feed it.
    7rovXkm.png

xmKGhRp.png
    Absolutely normal childhood.

The second theme is ghosts.
    I've been trying to introduce Alexander to certain ghosts for a long time. Hence taking the toddler to the cemetery. But they absolutely never come out. This time, they had a holiday with Remembrance as an activity, and that caused a lot of ghost walkbys in the neighborhood. Technically float-bys.

Alexander was very excited to finally talk to a dead person! In this case Gunther Munch.
    W99yw84.png

And there's Diego.
    8opAyBj.png

And yes, there's the toddler chatting with the ghost.
    ZD1xcDf.png
    Very normal childhood.

Ivy has the polite introduction option, so she got her relationship with these two, and Don Lothario, up to friendship very quickly. So after Isabella aged up (I try not to travel with toddlers or lose skill building time by leaving them at home), Ivy went back to the cemetery to see if teh friendship would help.

It didn't. I used a cheat to get them out of their graves, and the only one available was "add to household." So Ivy adopted three ghosts.

So the obvious thing to do was lead them in a group dance or two.
    Uw1YUVL.png
    LWNtleI.png
    YDcWQ2f.png

I mean, I did put the nightclub in the cemetery so people could dance with ghosts. If this is the only way that can happen, ok then.
    BTW, two of them died of freezing, which is why Ivy got so cold she turned blue. She was fine eventually. It was also storming and Gunther died of drowning, which is why some of them are dripping all over the floor.

So... I guess the ghosts "live" here now.
    Fi9oZRF.png
    Hauntingly normal childhood.

With all of this supernatural craziness, it won't be surprising if this child grows up to be, I don't know, a witch or something.

Speaking of witch (pun intended)
    Ivy took up jogging, and Newcrest was too hot, so she took the family out to this little village in the mountains she'd heard of.
    This story mostly tells itself.
    vYDYu0H.png
    mvFEbwO.png
    FgNpHxb.png
    XPF86cL.png
    9Lqkw8V.png
    Vuijw8D.png
    Dn4wDtw.png
    Ndeg0e3.png
    XmflrhJ.png

I was watching Alexander and Isabella when Ivy turned in her motes, but I imagine it looked a lot like it did for Alexander.

Here's Ivy finding where the sidewalk ends.
    NcoQmQu.png

While all of that was going on, Isabella met a nice man named Morgyn that she'll be talking to about magic when she's a teen. And then she went fishing in a stream bubbling across an island of land floating in the void of space because what even is normal anymore anyway.
    7Ylh8ye.png

And then when they got home from all that, I thought to myself... Plum! They were supposed to get married this week! Well, there was one day left.
    The venue was made for vampire weddings but they live with ghosts and have a possessed scarecrow and a plant that eats people, so I figured the aesthetic worked for them.
    bYMyEDj.png
    RISOfiK.png
    5Mop8jI.png
    IAeuw0x.png
    Not a bad audience. Most of the guests watched and half of them even sat!

Here Alexander appears to be checking if I've got the camera lined up right yet.
    smqrjTu.png
    OxW2vNt.png

Q6KOIBS.png
    rvbZAKI.png
    jdUHqPX.png
    LaBetuS.png
    That last photo shows everyone there except Derrick (who was over to the left out of frame) and Bella and Cassandra (who were chatting downstairs).
    The man on the far left chair, next to Finnian at the foot of the table, is Nikolas Salinas, Holly and Ivy's father. Based on this next picture, he's hilarious. Except Ivy doesn't look amused and is giving her mother a judgemental stare.
    SHeBtea.png

I dressed Isabella so she could kind of look like she was in the wedding party. Sweet moments with Mom.
    lQmr2dt.png
    sNFHiqQ.png
    wIPrewu.png

So then they went home and Isabella got a bedtime story from Don.
    4TOFMNc.png
    Eh, normalcy is overrated.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    edited January 2020
    @hanuel isn't he a dream? :smile: Paolo right into his place just the sort I'm glad that it wasn't expected cause I have some predictable habits..I'll say that much lol. We shall soon see.

Thirteen kids, wow he's been busy ha I don't remember when that was first mentioned unless this is the first time. She's adorable such a whirlwind of thoughts then just classes take the leap ask the first thing that comes to mind or you may never do it. There is something sweet about such a dark figure rushing to find his child like that. She'll be alright I wonder if he would accept it if she wanted to be human but I'll wait and see. Are those the yakfarm recolors? I wasn't sure they would work (for the cake)
    @AlwaysAsking I'm gonna drop this one in a spoiler me thinks you'll know unless I come across something I can't answer yet.

It's nice you checked but don't push yourself now and make sure you're staying hydrated :*
    Lol that's alright, now you got it, Don fits such a way doesn't he though he can be loveable when he wants to be which is why anything can happen to him. Nope not a chance can't be that easy.

Ha, he remembers because Bob talked about it is all and he was able to keep it in mind because of how he feels about him which was a bit of shock to the former playboy. Though no Eliza was always honest about that sort of thing yep yep. Oh sure I have a soft spot for the sims I remember even when they aren't mine :smile:

I'm glad he gave him another chance, cause he only seemed perfect but he was still putting on a role and Don doesn't know that but I feel like his former self side picked up on it, or something to that effect I don't know grasping at straws lol :p

You played Knox well anyhow, okay honestly I didn't even notice I had so many mixed feelings about Knox and his advances but yeah now it's worse! Shame on him for scheming...I think haha. Yeah Thorne really has Don wrapped around his famous finger, Dash...well you know how I am about that one he's not even a bad guy and I just...bleh. Hopeless puppy that one be. That's okay I'll plot in my mind instead, Dash appears at the door one rainy night sobbing hysterically and rushes into Don's arms he shoves him away thinking only of what Thorne would think when he saw. Heartbroken and checked out...Dash runs away ....Dash.

Okay that's enough messing about.

Oh my heavens....I saw Michelle and my brain left the building "I had a test save with Michelle?" yeah that's my mind, I know nothing about servos so everything they do amuses me just for that. Now Shelly and Troy are just perfect I still dig is wedding outfit, the twins are just too cute, everything they do is cute.

Heh well who knows I've tried making hair and you have to do a lot of moving and twisting of indivual sections I imagine they may use another version or at least a premium program so the steps might take more than we could guess. Though I would love unique tot and tyke hair even just shrinking more of the adult hairs would work for me.

I was just crossing my fingers they could since they are functional sims and all, though I wouldn't have been opposed to shrunken servos for their children it amuses me to no end that they just raise human children. Jaxon and Briana were my favorites though I liked the other options. Ha k' The larger cat is Bubblegum, the kitten is Josie, the puppy is Sam and the big guy is Toby...last I checked

My failure with abduction is after the satelite, wormhole, and special computer it's really hard now like meh...whine moan complain.

That's right! Ban against Paolo he's such a snake...and I'm not done with him yet, now this is true but Bob is also playing it safe it's one thing when you're younger and things are unclear but when you're set in your ways then you find just how open you are to changing sometimes it's not so easy to just say it's been figured out. He's a whole other level of confused he just wants to do right by Don. Though Don as you said isn't going to get that which plays into the rest of my plotting.

Iggy just adores the beans and dip out of his father..is that thing? Maybe not, now it is. I can't wait to age up her siblings but they have some more days to go. It's gonna cause.....you'll see.

Don't we all, things may get better but more story to come on that, now that last bit you don't have to worry about I thought about something like that but then I plotted something else so it would no longer fit.
    Okay that did get a touch long, now I actually had to tag you here, let me know if you want a tag when I do the Bob and Don updates then you won't have to worry about if you're behind cause you were all caught up :smiley:
    part 4 on 585
    @ryttu3k yeah but it's okay at least it let me check it out at all, well if you cover your eyes and spin in a circle then look at the screen it's much harder mmhmm lol.

I really like that jacket with all the pics....symbols...Simbolls....tiny colorful picture things, yep that sounds right. Hmm yes Nancy needs a big sammich to eat....right. Also sparkles make dreams sparkly too he should thank Johnny :p Geoffrey cheering for him is kind of nice I don't think I've ever played him as a bad guy one of my fondest memories I let Nancy get a new makeover (a pink cat suit) and she was dating their trainer behind his back. Maybe Venessa is sad also because she wanted a tile, but still yeah I could picture that ha. Caleb taking up a theater after Johnny becomes a superstar...yeah seems valid to me. I mean celeb lover has it's perks right?

Mmkay I'll stop being silly...
    @Daephene

Lol what a sweetie reminds me of my tots breaking out in the middle of the night to sit on the fountain, they have such a sweet relationship dad and little girl heh. I liked all the pics then you get to Alex so happy about a dead guy talking to him that is oddly cute to me, I want to adopt some ghosts too now hmmm I wonder if my servos will meet any. I loved the wedding pics, I'd say the venue was perfect for them with a line up like that.

Soooo Even though there is a spoiler I think I'll just post this as is so it doesn't cut off my story plans I still don't know the exact story limit I only heard someone mention there was one.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    @ryttu3k I know right? Love it whenever I see two good friends getting all huggy! :blush:

@AlwaysAsking Whenever Alex talks with Sean, he would talk about police related things. Sean's backstory said that he wants to become a police officer and that's what he plans to do. As for the restaurant, Alex decided to keep it closed while he's in uni. When he's done, he'll reopen it.

sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Short update...

Bad news: Duchess and Piccolo both passed away, and the family were heartbroken at the losses. :cry:
    95iUz9s.png

Calista took it the worst after losing her best friend.
    lhhnn9A.png

Oliver was then adopted into another family, one of Autumn's friend, Axel. The family still has Simba.
    22mcmn7.png

Simba became the new guardian to protect his young owners from Cthulhu.
    y8NqwmP.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    edited January 2020
    Again part 4 on 585

No wait, first..
    o7CCa4c.png
    A commercial break! {I imagine this cat speaks in a Gilbert Gottfried voice}....and he narrates all the commercials the main story does not get him lol.
    oEnUQuD.png
    Rich kids while their parents plan for another even richer kid cause you know the youngest should get all the money...if you know what I mean.
    YDdUbm9.png
    Back to your regularly scheduled program.

Okay now I'm done being silly, doesn't fit anymore ha.
    BS2EZByl.png
    Eliza frowned trying to keep up with Iggy as he seemed to speak a mile a minute.

"Now hang on son, one word at a time................I'll be right there just hang on okay?"

She hung up and went to get Kendrick unsure about how to handle it, her ex was pregnant and alone...sure he had Iggy but no good parent was going to put all their negative feelings on their kid; and Bob was a good parent.
    hrBqCGHl.png
    Kendrick was concerned as Eliza came down he just picked up on things when she wasn't her best, she was rather expressive to him anyhow.

"Remember when you told me about the spore effect?"

"Yesss?" he started carefully.

"It got Bob, Iggy said something happened after...."

Kendrick sighed, feeling guilty which was even worse than his usual jealousy he was sure he nearly overcame though seeing her now he wasn't so sure. His Eliza was a good person she didn't have single hard feeling about Bob which meant her care was different she wasn't just the ex she was...THE ex the one you held on to if there was still a relationship. Or something he couldn't even say if that was really his thought or if he had seen too much day time drama.

".....I....you should probably go see him now then."

She gave him a look knowing he was uncomfortable, though for her it wasn't going to change anything she had to go look in on him he hadn't done it on purpose it was just a thing that happened like growth spurts she knew that much after a few quick lessons from Kendrick to clear the air. Still it came from him she felt some sort of responsibility no matter the case.

"Is something going to happen to him...?"

"I don't know, a lot of male sims have more than enough of a capacity to handle it...but when they are forced through the spores well it's hit or miss and he may behave erratically whether he is in danger or not. I won't sugar coat it and I won't be upset when you come back, it doesn't effect me any differently than you Bob won't be himself for a while yet unless he manages to surprise us." she smiled thinking he was sweet and nodded.

Already knowing that meant he wouldn't come, she took off glad the kids still had activities to go to.

He was quiet until she was out of view.

"...Please come back Eliza..." he knew Bob wouldn't be a danger to either of them, just more emotional, if feared finding out she would decide Bob needed her more. He guessed he hadn't overcame his jealousy as much as he thought.
    tw7rjh1l.png
    She got there fairly quick were Iggy greeted her with a hug.

"I'm sorry I didn't know who I should call if he shut me out..." he said sadly as she rubbed his back soothingly knowing her boy was stronger than even he might know.

"No you did the right thing, you can always call me especially for this."
    FyFSiOkl.png
    "Did he say what happened?"

Iggy shook his head, he was just hurt his father was hurting he didn't like seeing him like that and he thought, he hoped his mother could help, he's not so blind to what would make Bob happy some days.

Looking toward the door she walked closer and could hear a slight raise of tears here and there like part of him needed a good cry while the other was angry he let out a tear at all.

"Just go wait in your room I'll come fill you in okay?"

"Kay..."
    fsqr76jl.png
    She just pushed the door open when he didn't respond to her knock and naturally she felt bad but it was different, she thought about some of their worst fights when they weren't screaming or throwing things but it was the things left unsaid that collected. She thought so little of him would shake off his moods, never had she just looked at him and felt bad for not thinking of him. She felt horrible because if this had happened in the beginning she wasn't sure she'd even be here.

"Bobby?...Honey? Are you alright?" she jumped as he started, as though she caught him by surprise.

Which she had, he couldn't remember the last time she called him that, though he felt embarassed it had to happen again now of all times, he must have painted some sight at least he thought.

.....and to the spoilers.
    vYfwuk6l.png
    "You really don't need to see me like this Liz.."

"Don't be silly, why don't you tell me what happened?"

He sighed heavily.
    dRGhJI6l.png
    She waited a moment before she told him of the situation with Paolo she listened though growing annoyed as he spoke.

"...This is just...downright pathetic and I can't will myself up...what the fresh watcher is wrong with me?" he muttered desperately he couldn't even remember if he had really spoken to Iggy or if he was in school. He didn't want to say so to Eliza though, less she fear she had to beg their son to come back with her.

"it doesn't work that way Bobby..." she said gently.

He peered at her through wet eyes angrily wiping tears away.

"Pregnancy brain does a lot to a person."
    1mSeGQtl.png
    "Who told you...?"

"Iggy of course."

"Oh...."

"I am sorry though, seeing you hurt is...hard."

He frowned.

"What does this have to do with you?...Maybe I wanted more kids.................I...sorry."

She smiled slightly thinking of Kendrick's words.

"Well..."

She carefully explained how the spores came he sighed but didn't feel as upset about that as he would have in another state of mind, he shook his head.

"Well...I don't have anything to blame him for he doesn't know Paolo."

"He was still concerned, since he didn't have a way of knowing how this would effect you."

"So tell him I'm fine..." it's just lonely and his mind doesn't know what it freakin' wants.

"Okay." she said as she shifted, he froze then as she read him like she once would have so long ago now it seems.
    PUZR0i3l.png
    "Liz I..."

she giggled.

"Relax you can't see straight you keep this up and you won't have the energy you need to keep up with the baby."
    fk1xN4Kl.png
    Before he could argue she was shifting again though with him, feeling some actual comfort as the light fever picking up started to consume him felt what Eliza saw and sank against her. This never happened, he must be dreaming...he was okay with that.

"...I love you Liz."

"i know Bobby, I love you too.." and she did, it didn't matter what it appeared they had just been together too long for her to not just because being a couple didn't work out changed nothing. He smiled slightly a dreamy sound in his throat, she was just glad even in his current mood it seemed to help, he dozed off easily enough crying and being lost in emotions was hard after all.
    CQMGu3Ll.png
    She held him for a moment longer till he really relaxed and released her, carefully letting him go she went to talk to Iggy.
    FvjXdZKl.png
    Iggy was surprised when she came in he half expected she would decide he couldn't hear anything.

"How is he?"

She had been picking and choosing what to tell him, though in the end she didn't think he should be completely in the dark she'd have to leave eventually he had to know if he could be around his father or if Bob needed space.

"Well, sometimes you have a child with the wrong person and they never come around." she said simply.

Iggy frowned knowing how hard that was but also that there was more but he stayed quiet hoping she'd continue when she didn't he huffed.

"Mom come on, when you leave how can I be of any help if that's all i get?" she nodded.

"He's having a hard reaction to the spores in the air...from Kendrick." Iggy just stared at her.
    ExMWilTl.png

"What do you mean from Kendrick...?"

Eliza shook her head with a soft smile.

"Not like that, you learned about it in school didn't you?"

"We haven't finished."

"He wasn't a target, just an innocent bystander, and it's making it a lot harder for him to process I think he's afraid to talk to you and have you be the support he needs...since it's unfair."

"I can be support...I have been at least I thought so, it doesn't bother me...it's me or you anyways." he said firmly.

"I know it sweetheart but right now he doesn't and he needs something normal around him to grasp."

"You don't mean you want me to ignore him do you....?"

She didn't say, she didn't think it was such a good idea but it was hard to judge.

"Just be there when he says and don't when he can't."

"Mom..."

"I know, I'm a horrible person but it's not something you can be prepared to know..."

He shook his head.

"You're not horrible mom, you came, that's all that matters."

She wondered if that were true and gave him a hug.

"For now finish your homework I'll make you guys something you can keep for a few days."

".......dad's favorite?" he suggested.

"Last I heard it was tuna casserole." if often changed in their brief chats, he was as jolly as ever when it came to food, only his outside really changed. That worried her abit as she again berated herself for things she mishandled when she was angry.

Iggy shook his head giving his mom a one armed hugged, he knew her too.

"Your crown roast."

Eliza gave him a look.

"He hated that.."

He shook his head.

"He's always trying to replicate it he says no one can make it like you can, and I may have only taken thirds home so he could have some when I visited." he said a smile finally coming to his face.

She bit her lip as she smiled , such a silly man he was...they both were.

"Do you have the ingredients?"

"You haven't been in dad's kitchen in a long time..." Iggy said with a laugh though he was right on, Bob did usually have some of everything just in case.

"No I suppose not.."
    bazSQ43l.png
    Intermission....puppers must get every bit of food out of the bowl that he can <3
    hIW7rByl.png
    Iggy just hopes it'll help more he knew how his father was after all he wanted to see him happy..
    vfrwWafl.png
    Eliza set a plate down in his room and prepared to leave before he groggily asked if Iggy needed something, she smiled and shut the door behind her.

"It's not Iggy Bob."

He started again and stared at her for a while before he was groaning, she really was here? There was a migraine too but he was much less cheerful about that. She really came he thought he might cry again he really really hated these emotions, or rather feeling worn out and out of sorts and unable to control himself. He wondered if it were real if she would hold him again one more time he just didn't say it.

"How are you doing now?" she asked carefully.

"My head is pounding..." felt like his sinuss' were clogged and the room was definitely spinning a bit.

She chuckled lightly.

"I bet, you really should get some more rest."
    bXOhO9pl.png
    He shifted to sit up slowly, Eliza walked over to him worried he might just topple over and bang his head on the side table.

"I am fool aren't I?"

She smiled softly patting his shoulder.
    FkpqDSGl.png
    "Not in the least, this happens, either you'll get used to it, it'll pass or you'll learn to cope but it's a process." she sat next to him as he groaned, at least the ache in his forehead and everywhere else was fading a little.

Or he was actually growing numb to it, he was sure he hadn't been asleep long but it came a bit, he took a look at her she never looked prettier he thought he guessed it was the light, or he was grateful she came to see him...he'd go with the light that was easier to handle.

"Well it takes too long."

With a light laugh she held his hand a moment.

"Tell me about it, I should. go....make sure Iggy finished all his dinner." she worried for a moment he might go back to square one if she reminded him she did have a home to get back to.

At first he nodded but he grabbed her hand as she stood.

"Thanks for coming."
    QdCAqQhl.png
    "That's what I'm here for."
    NCaZlsJl.png
    "You hang in there alright, no matter how bad it feels it's still something to smile about...cause that's how good it's gonna get."

She was relieved when he smiled slightly even if it was short lived as he shifted around her again.
    inza1y4l.png
    "I'll try..and remember that, before you go......."check on Iggy", can I...have a hug?"

Maybe he still knew her too.

"Sure."

CcdH5GGl.png
    "Promise me you'll eat." she asked lightly, or gently demanded whichever.

He nodded only savoring the warm hug, just like old times, the better old times anyhow it was then he noticed the plate.

"You...remembered?"

"Remembered what Bobby?"

"The roast.."

She sighed thinking she may have to take some lessons from Iggy he was just too aware for his age maybe it was already too heavy for him but he pulled through her little man.

"I may have had some help."

"Thanks to both of you then....if I let go, will you come back."

"Of course."
    tft1smxl.png
    As soon as she got home her kids were ready for bed and Kendrick was eagerly waiting her return she returned his affections of course he was always the clingy type but seemed a little different.
    Yqddyawl.png
    "You did say you wouldn't be upset." she reminded him.

"I'm not upset..."

"Liar <3 " she cooed...affectionately as he smiled slightly.

"I'm just glad you're back."

"Ken..."

"Okay...perhaps I was a little restless and that left my mood unbalanced."

"Kendrick Guajaurdo..."

"I was a little upset...there, how was he?"
    clAYDsYl.png
    "Not too good but he probably could have been worse." she answered sadly.

"I'm sure it helped a great deal you were there...since he loves you."

"Well..."

"No listen....it's hard to relax with those you don't trust, like me, but you well he never let go he just stepped further away." something he really hated.

Shows what he knew, she smiled.

"I'm not leaving you Ken it's just hard seeing him so miserable reminds me I wasn't very good to him."
    UE26pOHl.png
    "Now hang on it takes two...that much I understand for certain love."

"You're biased."

"You love it...listen I'm not worried about Bob like that, you should judge for yourself if he looked bad just go see him when you have time it's the only way to make sure he's completely healthy when the baby comes and a protein rich diet will help."

point 2 for the roast, she thought.

"If you say so, I don't want to neglect you guys we're all family."

He shook his head.

"But we are aliens and we know, just don't spread yourself too thin do what feels right and come back we'll be here and they may never let me live it down if anything stresses out their "uncle" further." she smiled wider then.

"Okay...I'm gonna go tuck them all in, coming up?"

"Yeah in a minute....actually could you check the mail first my ankles were a little weak today.."

She nodded with a gentle expression.

"I'll rub them tonight then."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He sighed and sat on the floor as the door closed.
    5xc9PfCl.png
    He really hoped an act of kindness wasn't going to push her back in his arms, while she checked she thought about what Iggy said, no that wasn't exactly right she remembered there had been someone else that even he might trust. Heavens what was his name? She couldn't be sure but she'd find out because now things really could be better she was happy to be there for Bob but she didn't want to give false hope either and make things crash and burn again. She just couldn't remember who it was he could be so private sometimes.

She was sure she heard at some point she would remember and make sure he didn't cut out too many people, though she wouldn't mind a good old fashioned beatdown with that baby daddy of his.

She laughed at the thought, if only she could fix things that way she'd never have anyone in her family hurting from another again, she'd make sure of it

Mmmkay......
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Legacy 2.0 with Carly + Duane (Generation 2)

Thank you everyone for the compliments on my pets.

gpk8CBx.png?1

This is our dog Denise.

coJWZN8.png?1

She looks like a fat fox.

h5B1Z3K.png?1

Eden aged up from child into teen. I missed her birthday cake picture. I really like how she turned out <3 but she's just a spare :(

80vPPeY.png

Duane becomes an elder.

oHlSWjT.png?1

I gave him a makeover.

swgoBEF.png?1

Our oldest, Axl, has a birthday to young adult from teen. Brick, the heir, has the aspiration Master Chef that is why the fancy cake.

k4f56Ma.png?1

Then I move Axl out to live with his aunt Frankie.

U7KRI0d.png

And with that space we adopt a male puppy named Burger to mate with Denise (the dog).

I am done playing with this save until I get Discover University. In three days game time Brick will be a Young Adult and I want to send him off to college. I just need to play my Pretty Little Liars legacy a little more. I may buy DU tomorrow!
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited January 2020
    @Becka28
    (you made us wait for it didn't you)
    You got me... :sweat_smile: I just couldn't resist the temptation :D
    Tony's tiny hat was so adorable - and kind of expressed where Tony was at at celebrating and expressing joy too.
    He's certainly a more open and cheerful person now :relaxed:
    Your photo walls are beautiful - I whack one photo up on the world and feel done - I should spend more time as yours look so good.
    Thanks! <3:blush: I was actually unhappy with how they turned out and changed them up bit later on to look more realistic. Arranging photo walls is quite time consuming but it's certainly worth it in the end :relieved:
    Thank you!

@ChuChuExpress
    Oh my goodness, TINY SANTA HATS!
    I know, they're unspeakably cute :joy:
    Thank you!

@RedDestiny92
    It amuses me too much seeing Peter take up his parent's bed, maybe instead of letting him between he may need a couch to nap on when he gets frightened lol.
    Lol maybe that would work as a solution :D
    I love seeing how happy they are in Sulani after all they went through it's sweet remembering who they used to be.
    They've changed so much throughout the years <3
    now is that baby yoda as a toy? Want heh.
    Yep! Since I have the Legacy version, I didn't get the actual baby Yoda in my game. Which was sooo unfortunate because Peter is the biggest Star Wars fan! :( Thankfully, I found a CC version that works perfectly and is also playable :relieved: I love it and you can download it here! :smiley:
    Thank you!

@ryttu3k
    there should be another toddler soon enough, right? ;D
    Nine days of pregnancy, then twelve days as a baby... I swear I'll have to age her up earlier :tired_face:
    Poor Peter and his fear of storms. And poor Steve and Tony and their complete loss of personal space XD
    Personal space - what's that? :tongue::joy::joy: They've got another baby on the way!
    Lowkey dying at Tony's Tiny Hat.
    I wasn't planning on giving him anything, but when I saw it in CAS I couldn't resist :joy:
    An Iron Man? How meta XD
    More importantly it was a gift from Pepper... if you know what I mean :D
    Such a sweet update!
    Thank you! :relieved:

Gifts gifts gifts... We've already seen Peter's ones, now it's time for the rest of the family! Thor got Steve some seeds, Tony a photo camera and the future baby a teddy (these gifts were the ones they got from the "open presents" interaction and they are surprisingly accurate! :o Usually my sims just get junk... although I did change the teddy on a CC one because I'm so tired of it popping up everywhere).
    ceaeb6c35481.png

Pepper is an artist so she sent Tony and Steve some of her best paintings. And a cute little horse toy for the future baby.
    997758f610da.png

Mele sent presents for the whole family too! She has a flower garden so she gifted Tony and Steve some flowers to brighten up their house. And a little teddy for the future baby (the big teddy is the one I swapped Thor's teddy on). How sweet!
    a56c7baf9bb0.png

Peter, still remembering that wonderful minimalistic almost Scandinavian style they used to live in, surprised his parents with some cute designer paintings to fill up the blank space above their bed. Well that was unexpected...
    1b33fe75bf6e.png

"Ned! Merry Christmas! You gave me a baby Yoda!"
    Dude, you realise I'm still sleeping...
    "Oh sorry! But it's a baby Yoda collectible! I thought you were joking! Ned! Thank you SO MUCH!"
    d5e2dd732eff.png

Yaaay, you're super welcome... Did you get the Stitch from Michelle?
    "Yeah, I already called her."
    It's our spirit animal. Soo you're officially part of the fam now!
    96eb9bc972a9.png

"Peter! Come down here, quick!"
    "Oh, my parents are calling. Talk later?"
    Sure, bye...
    0394253ca0d6.png

"Merry Christmas! Get your Sulani Christmas presents! Tony! Steve! What in the world is taking you SO LONG?"
    8ceac7f8f503.png

"Oh my... what's this!?"
    "Presents! Our wonderful Keala Hoapili makes sure that everyone on Sulani get presents on Christmas! Especially our newest inhabitants. And I'm this years Santa so it's my job to get them across the island!"
    cad6380a0d8c.png
    More under the cut:
    "But those... those are some very expensive presents..."
    "Arrgh, why does everything have to be about money with you people!? It's just a screen for Peter to watch his movies and a gramophone with a built-in radio for Tony..."
    bcedf02677ca.png

"Oh and I have NO IDEA why would she gift Steve a piano but that woman works in mysterious ways so you better roll with it!"
    78b7c2a68842.png

"So! Are you going to help me take all of these in or not?"
    8f6298263d63.png

"Pa, Dad, you called- OH MY-"
    14b798f594ac.png

"We were just wondering where do you want to put the TV," Tony smiled.
    463d3a6f8554.png

"Where do I do want to put the TV- We have a TV! We have an actual TV!!!"
    eac0fdb02203.png

"There's also a load of disks... I ran through them, it's mostly Star Wars and Disney movies..."
    450e70bd75a4.png

"And I thought this day couldn't get any better!"
    acdd92a1dea2.png

"Pa! Pa! We have a TV! We! Have! A! T! V!"
    "I know Peter," Steve smiled. His eyes were fixated on the piano. So many time has passed since the last time he played a piano... He wasn't ever sure he remembered how to play.
    51727b6d8dbc.png

"You okay Stevie?.."
    "Yeah. Just trying to figure the steps..."
    5533140e09fe.png

It all came back quickly. Soon the house was filled with lovely melodies. And Steve felt happier than ever.
    677b1672195a.png

6e1e91c88c19.png

"Such a trip down memory lane," whispered Tony as the movie began. Steve nodded.
    "The last time we watched it was years ago..." he quietly said. "Remember how we used to watch it all the time?"
    8ab5f935df81.png

"This is ridiculous," Peter snorted. "Do we really have to watch this..."
    c8d9e59e936e.png

"Excuse me?" Steve turned, amused.
    "It's a Christmas classic," agreed Tony.
    52ae15bc6233.png

"Well it's still lame, cheesy and ridiculous. It has like the stupidest plot ever and the actors are acting over the top."
    "Oh?" Tony raised one brow. "Now is that so?"
    aa3073747dda.png

"Yeah it is!" scoffed Peter. "Look, the entire plot is this guy who got blackmailed and went to jail,"
    61475fb106a0.png

"and a girl he literally JUST MET that waited for him for thirty years. That's above all things logical! And the acting... don't get me started on the acting! They're always overreacting!"
    541d3d552b49.png

"Peter, it's a very old movie, they're supposed to be overreacting, that's the whole point!"
    3d23a2a3b087.png

"He spent all his year in jail writing letters to that girl he only met once? How is that logical, why wouldn't he use his chance to write a lawyer, get help... How did this ever make to production!?"
    2100127624ab.png

"It's not an action movie," Steve smiled. "It's a simple story about two people who loved each other and stayed together no matter what life threw at them..."
    70244992852a.png

"It's a love story. Love isn't logical. And the actors are portraying the emotions people feel on the inside when they're in love... It's about true feelings and emotions, that's why it used to be so popular back in the days."
    b1250e100fae.png

"Hm. Well when you put it that way, it sounds more interesting," muttered Peter.
    4153586dc691.png

He still didn't make it to the credits though.
    018e69363fa4.png

"Are we going to wake him up?"
    "Can we not..."
    fb73c53a05b8.png

"We should've woken him up."
    4cb7729af61b.png

"Well do you want to do it now when we're almost finished!?"
    7354678233b3.png

"No way, we're not giving up, not now!"
    da704e90a7fa.png

"...Maybe we should've let him sleep with us," suggested Tony.
    "Oh I bet he was counting on that..." Steve panted. "Knew, we'd be too soft to wake him up..."
    4072a3e17d01.png

"Phew."
    c0106128bcc8.png

"He's not exactly five now to be carried around like that," Tony smiled.
    "Yeah, he's so big now... Can you believe how big our little baby is?" softly said Steve.
    290faa8fd13b.png

"Oh Tony, why did he ever have to grow up... I swear I'm going to shed a tear when he moves out."
    "It's not like it's happening tomorrow," Tony noticed quietly.
    "Guess so..." Steve sighed.
    7eeffa3e1620.png

"I have a feeling Peter wasn't the only one ready for bed."
    Tony broke into a smile.
    "I'm not asleep," he mumbled. "Just resting. You've got very soft jeans."
    7b40e4699170.png

"When your jeans get more compliments than you do..." Steve laughed quietly.
    "You're soft too!" Tony hurried to make up for his mistake.
    "Hey hey, I'm only joking," Steve soothed. "You actually think I'm soft?"
    Tony grinned.
    a57ed5ffd24f.png

"Like a big plush teddy," he said and laughed, delighted in almost a child-like way with how ridiculous that sounded.
    "Okay... Ticklish little penguin," Steve gently pressed his nose. "Looks like we've got a whole zoo instead of a family. A bear, a penguin..."
    "And a rabbit. Peter Rabbit! You know he never even read the book but it was my favourite as a kid so I'd just retell him the stories the way I remembered them... He always liked Lord of the Rings more anyway..."
    b8d3537756cc.png

Steve smiled and brought Tony closer.
    "Well I know I always preferred your stories," he whispered. "Remember how you used to make them up when I was having troubles sleeping?"
    Tony smiled too.
    "Yeah... Yeah, I remember that..."
    5fae17c9fe8b.png

He cuddled closer, almost feeling Steve's breath on his forehead. The fire was cracking, the radio was quietly playing and Steve's fingers, gently wrapped around Tony's, felt wonderfully warm. Everything was perfectly calm.
    The lamp is burnin' low upon my table top
    The snow is softly falling

(Just go listen to this song, will you? :sweat_smile:)
    c084e82d096f.png

The air is still in the silence of my room
    I hear your voice softly calling

cb56473c7fdd.png

Tony smiled, listening to the lyrics.
    "Our first Christmas together," he whispered.
    "We were so tired of the standard Christmas songs that we found this one and played it non stop," Steve nodded.
    If I could only have you near
    To breathe a sigh or two

fbef7cc06469.png

"I remember... it seems so long ago but I... I still remember... Almost as if yesterday..."
    I would be happy just to hold the hands I love
    On this winter night with you

71f004e7a39d.png

He got up.
    "May I invite you to a dance?"
    To say Steve was surprised was to say nothing at all. Tony seemed almost confident. This was the first time he actually took some initiative in their relationship. Steve already got used to the fact that he would always be the one coming up with the entertainment, he almost forgot that a long time ago it used to be the other way around...
    16883fb11778.png

"S-sure... I mean of course you may..."
    bff672b135c7.png

Tony smiled. Now Steve saw how nervous he actually was. But he didn't say a thing.
    The smoke is rising in the shadows overhead
    My glass is almost empty

c1e76135a00c.png

I read again between the lines upon the page
    The words of love you sent me

76855f2da5c3.png

If I could know within my heart
    That you were lonely too

0a963cbaf1ad.png

On this winter night with you

554b2ebab766.png

449f8026225a.png

They could feel each others breath, each others heartbeat. It seemed like there was nothing in the world except for the two of them.
    43d4b8ad4056.png

"I love you," quietly whispered Tony.
    4cb4353e31e1.png

"I love you too."
    9ce75fc36fa6.png

b223be5e26a2.png

f0e4c68542bb.png

They stopped. Realising what just happened. Tony flinched and let go, slowly bringing himself down to the ground.
    faade6902ae9.png

Worried, Steve sat next to him.
    "Hey, hey, it's okay..." he soothed. "Was it too fast? Sorry, I guess I just got caught up in the song or something..."
    20b4fb5b3cf5.png

Tony stared at Steve.
    "I... I thought it was too fast for you..." he whispered.
    a3d4cad96286.png

The fire is dying now, my lamp is growing dim
    The shades of night are lifting

5876c8c650e4.png

The morning light steals across my window pane
    Where webs of snow are drifting

43b1373295bf.png

If I could only have you near
    to breathe a sigh or two,

7486f0bb4002.png

on this winter night with you
    on this winter night with you

6d7426a15677.png
    Okay so I hate when other people suddenly start pushing lyrics of songs I don't know in their stories but I couldn't resist and I'm terribly sorry, just enjoy the screenshots while I go listen to my favourite Christmas song a few dozen times :sweat_smile:
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Mama gave her daughters some fantastic genes! Sadly, Katherine and her husband have both died. Their two daughters are now finally married to wonderful men and their oldest son is on the verge of retirement! He'll be an elder in just over three sim-weeks!

Here are CAS comparisons of Katherine to her youngest child Annabelle
    49438856413_e4e07bae35_h.jpg
    49438856068_f030342b9e_h.jpg

Focus on the genetics, not the custom content. <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Happy Lunar New year/seollal! We are now going into year of the rat.

A trip to the beach
    49384868488_6631769374_c.jpg
    Bella’s younger sister Nicolina Vera Allocco came to visit the Vera Huntington family.
    Ed Harry & Filippa had a great time together with their aunt.
    49385535887_7875774017_c.jpg
    Bella had just gone to work.
    What should J do together with the kids this Saturday afternoon?
    He decided to take them to the beach in Sulani.
    49385535812_1ec604a286_c.jpg
    J met his friend Jieun Go Angel at the beach.
    49384868158_30693d4de9_c.jpg
    Georgina, Hazel & Isabel loved to play in the sand.
    49385335726_7ba341c5c3_c.jpg
    Ed Harry & Filippa made Sulani lookbooks to show their cousins later in the weekend.
    49385335691_df27e4a8d6_c.jpg
    Ed Harry swam in the ocean for the first time.
    49385535497_969058c499_c.jpg
    J smiled while he looked at his children playing at the beach. He loved to watch them grow up. When the triplets age into children, he and his wife Bella can spend more time on their hobbies and go on dates. Right now they have to focus on their young childrens needs.
    49384868018_9a6691177a_c.jpg
    Filippa has been into drawing lately.
    49384867973_96d4dc8e69_c.jpg
    Ed Harry dreams that someday he will become a football star like his namebrother Harry Kane.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg

Mini update of Pretty Little Liars Legacy Charlotte + Tane (Generation 7)

I AM ABOUT TO GET DISCOVER UNIVERSITY!!!

ZMyC4Rk.png

Noel is over for a visit on New Year's Eve.

hEtIjgu.png

This is the countdown to midnight.

cMyiiqd.png?1

Mike becomes a young adult.

7cM8nwK.png?1

He gets moved out.

AND NOW I GO BUY AND DOWNLOAD DU!!!
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited January 2020
    Asher has become good friends with the Landgraab's son, Cory. (The Landgraabs popped out so many kids in my game. :D
    DWbc1ac.png
    Cory was having a serious breakout. Heh Poor, kid.
    EOZI2I4.png
    Archer finally got up the courage to kiss his girlfriend.
    n2oDiXq.png
    They are really into one another, I think Archer has found the one.
    zjpnmlW.png
    kRVyYjd.png
    Olivia had another baby boy, named, Dane. Astrid is enjoying having him around and hopes to somehow one day have a baby of her own.
    IVCu1OA.png
    The whole family helped decorate the tree. It was good bonding time for everyone.
    26xikH4.png
    Asher was sick with the flu for so long but he finally recovered and got to invite over his friend who he has been crushing on and he went straight for some mistletoe. So it's safe to say he's scored himself a girlfriend for Winterfest.
    eD4Cx2a.png
    j7s2QmC.png

Now over to Alvin who is Olivia and Sabrina's younger brother. He had been living at home and finally was able to move out on is own.
    Alvin mainly wanted to get a place of his own because he wanted to impress his friend, Sonia. They had been friends for years and he was ready to settle down hopefully with her.
    4JdLNNz.png
    Having his own place really gave him the confidence to express his feelings, luckily she felt the same. Things moved quickly but they had been waiting years for this. Alvin always struggled with the girls, he's not the most handsome guy but he finally found his soulmate.
    SSftx1X.png
    pOQXU6C.png
    The family was hit with a tragedy, Tabitha got ill and passed away at home. She will be greatly missed.
    BEyq5rh.png
    Sonia is just so cute, I had to take this photo of her. She is very happy with Alvin.
    Vmgv5hE.png
    Alvin has a pet rat named, Han and Sonia adores him. Also as you can see Sonia is expecting Alvin's baby. They didn't plan on this but they took it as a sign they were meant and ready to have a little family.
    NnHp9y1.png
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Things have been a little crazy since I got back into regular game play. Except for a few things. Everything has been all over the place since my return back to the game and modding.

As soon as I logged back into my game, Garrus had smacked himself in the face with a hammer when working on the robotic station.
    49440808022_65039e62f2_b.jpg

Veetor seemed to be nailing everything without popping his mask.
    49440107473_c06722754f_b.jpg

My sim self Bmso enjoying some much needed gaming with my deceased dog Cody, chilling on the spooky couch.
    49440577571_5c4ac2d0c8_b.jpg

And Raditz and Turles pranking each other with the stink boxes. I guess Turles didn't enjoy the first round and decided to retaliate with one of his own... xD
    49440584866_0afe1d9bec_b.jpg

Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    First household I played Tiny Living with on her second day in her tiny home-

uSPH8yy.png

I grabbed a random sim off the street to take her remains, money & belongings back to her parents house.He got nothing but a short chat with the Grim for his troubles.

cLxGgVv.png

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    @rainbowwithfangs tbh I had to pause the game mid-proposal for a couple minutes to stop myself from intervening
    That's so cute how April was watching Mia play video games! What a supportive gf (:

@ryttu3k I looove Johnny's jean jacket :0 & that's so sweet that Geoffrey showed up for Johnny's tile ceremony! Caleb is a good boy who deserves whatever he wants, even if it's watching the cooking channel in the cinema lol

@PeculiarPlumbob The sim in your profile pic is gorgeous!

- - - -

Mag is being a little cutie patootie in the snow (:
    Xb44Cac.png

Maggie, I'm begging you,, please wear gloves,, your poor hands are gonna freeze,,
    arrxBZv.png

Mags: my son,, hes almost here,,
    fDr7pk6.png

You're doing amazing, sweetie. I'm so proud.
    3hozQwQ.png

Okay but this image perfectly encapsulates how doing homework feels
    hGYoKew.png

When you're trying to live your best life but the overlord enrolls you in university again:
    AB4ZlyG.png
    AI2SAL1.png

Mags: wow snow ! never seen that before
    9Bq8ZUO.png

Mags: wat have i done 2 deserve this ): is 1 term at uni not enough ??
    N5fOvg9.png

A moment of appreciation for Jian, who has been so patient while her daughter complains about anything and everything
    WQBlNmC.png
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So I was over 700 comments behind but I did it! I finally caught up. I'm doing my Romeo and Juliet legacy. I'm hoping to get Tiny Living next week when my new card comes in. Some jerk face hacked into the McDonald's app on my phone and bought over 121 bucks of food in 24 hours. Grrr!! Anyways I have a lot of exciting plans.

I am going to mainly play the Capulet house but pop in the Montague's to make sure Romeo is ok. He and Juliet will be best friends as kids and fall in love as teenagers. I want them to fall in love in the first 3 days of their teenage hood and woohoo for the first time. This results in a teenage pregnancy. Romeo tells his mom and she freaks since she's evil and hates the Capulets. She tells him to leave Juliet and the baby and cut off all ties. He refuses and she kicks him out. Caliban on the other hand is upset but respects that his daughter and her boyfriend still plan to get an education and have a life. Once he hears about Romeo being kicked out he offers up the chance to move in. Romeo accepts. Consort will have passed and Tybalt is off in school or something so there's extra space in the house. Romeo and Juliet get straight A's and graduate. Being teen parents is difficult but they want to give their child a life. Juliet and Romeo get accepted to Foxbury Institute. Juliet wants to be a chemical engineer and Romeo a professor. While in school they buy a lot and build a tiny home for themselves. I'm excited to see how this plays out! I'll have an update with pictures later.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,776 Member

@ryttu3k , I hope not so much drama anymore with Ted:) Only couple of ladies left he has not met again yet and asked just friendship :D
    Lol at your mailbox, btw, I had one once outside the front door, blocking the acces to inside :)

@Becka28 , lol, it is usually the opposite, Vlad finds you, Jess, you do not have to search for him :D

@Haneul , Heh yes, I cheated, and made all those 26 kids good friends with him with MCCC :P I started with forming clubs where Ted was with his kids, but then there were so many kids I gave up and just used MCCC :D He was my try for 1000 baby challenge, what I cannot really do (with female sim and actually really have the 100 babies, but this was fun, all slapping and divorces made me happy this is only a testgame :D )
    Thank you for bd wishes, may I return the favor and happy birthday to Deli also :)

@miloek , I bet Mags is used to it by now.. the fact that overlord is deciding XD

@rainbowwithfangs , Mia will get use to that curry, just couple more tries :P

Teddy again..

q0UjeCR.jpg
    Nina was the first one who asked! YAY!

lZi0otJ.jpg
    New restaurant in the city!

sAzGk6x.jpg
    Ugh, is he made of gold or something?

V0Kp8Y7.jpg
    Aww, those two are still together <3

cEvV5mn.jpg
    I assume that steak was good.

9Sqp00A.jpg
    This group dining outside was interesting, ll from different worlds :)

Selvadorada, not adventuring, just painting in peace :)
    vc2Og1E.jpg
    8EdQEqL.jpg
    You are always eating these days, you are getting weight.

pe8KDNM.jpg
    ted: "I don't care! So lovely in here, and must be good food too!"

aT1VrOA.jpg
    Ted: "I bet you agree there is some tasty dishes in that stall, little dragon?"

clyA3dm.jpg
    Kitty: "Silly fat simhuman, I am a cat, not a dragon.. you simhumans are so stupid sometimes, MEOWWWW!"

33BRdRO.jpg
    kFrluVQ.jpg
    He kept fishing and painting.

97ULH4j.jpg
    973SR25.jpg
    .. ANDDD that is only thing I allow you to cook, Ted. I personally could care less if sims gain weight or not, I usually start playing with sims who arent fit. BUT YOU! My first celebrity and your reputation earlyer.. you will not get fat! Period.

gBpdvb5.jpg
    5F7jKN1.jpg
    Kj19saK.jpg
    When back, off to gym! Tessa's household was very much in there too. LOL, I am not sure if Hugo is looking like that because he got out of the gym, or if he was happy he managed to do more he tought!

Tiny visit at UNI
    DC0RX9t.jpg
    Ted enrolled to foxbury, fine arts or something, just for one semester, to test (suprise, not).

Agm01Zb.jpg
    kSysFS2.jpg
    He visited that university bar.
    Ted: "Babs? You working here?"
    Babs: "Yeah, I assumed at here I will never see you.. I was wrong..."
    Ted: "Right. I am sorry."
    Babs: "Ah well, girls are happy you always remember take them to singing and bowling, Geoffrey says I should not complain. I'll try."
    Ted: "Thank you."

qswtRoP.jpg
    95G1V9W.jpg
    He won Becka at juicepong, LOL.

ynWHQyL.jpg
    Hmm .. is that elder paparazzi more interested about his garden than him? :D

Time to visit Brindleton Bay.
    wFD3Y8n.jpg
    jwL4sBt.jpg
    Mcn5xa7.jpg
    This world is SO beautiful!

ldJbmsM.jpg
    Ted (thinking): "Oh.. eh.. Elsa.. should I do something?? No she is getting up, I better be like I never saw it."

uikVs6E.jpg
    10 simminutes later Clara showed up.
    Ted: "Your daughter was just here.. hugging the planks.."
    Clara: "Hehe, yes she is a fan of yours, and forever 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off on me because I didn't manage to marry you."
    Ted (smiling): "Well it would of never worked, your first husband , not to mention her own father, would of taken care of that."
    Clara (also smiling): "Oh he is still on to you?"
    Ted: "Yes, every PLuMMM day!"

v6GbzdM.jpg
    He met his sister in front of the bar.

Dm8nQRY.jpg
    Tessa: "So, how does the fame feel?"
    Ted: "I am not that famous."
    Tessa (teasing): "Depends, in certain field you are almost super star by now!"
    Ted: "Stop that.."

GHGPoVX.jpg
    BWVoYix.jpg
    Their bartenders were first an elder Katrina, followed by an elder Mila. Time does fly, even with long lifespan :) )

x68MTAs.jpg
    Tessa: "Well caviar.. "
    Ted: "HEY! Watcher told me I am at diet! These are small and not like fish and chips!
    Tessa: "Good point."

And back to Sulani.
    FUsQIX6.jpg
    lKWqwEx.jpg
    b6jhnZn.jpg
    He cooked again :) I did not asked for it but okay.

QISk8V7.jpg
    And then did this.. oh my I totally forgot he was soooo tired :D

ukYVtgY.jpg
    While Ted was sleeping I had great time to see what Tessa's group home was up to :) Morgan flirted to Sofia and Darling was 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off :D

iK7UtGb.jpg
    Hey! That is finally something helpful!

KNHo4oW.jpg
    7QwubH1.jpg
    That food Ted made was well received, but Wolfgang seemed to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 of both, Hugo and Darling :D

WozAmZi.jpg
    UUUUUU <3

ETiX5o5.jpg
    I decided it was the point Ted to get home, Wolfgang and Hugo were bretty much fighting over someting I have no idea lol. BUT not before fullfilling Sofias ask :)

9skwpVU.jpg
    nTq6ujs.jpg
    Then these two started to have their drama.. flirt-accepted-be mean-flirt-not accepted-embarrassed-kiss-accepted-flirt-not accepted....and continues..

I was too much interested of following Wolfgang and Tessa that I forgot the sim I was actually controlling :D

tPjcS28.jpg
    Gladly Ted was fine, just kicking that soccerball around by himself at the beach :D

Ted went to a spa at Newcrest.
    18dHxdl.jpg
    Sauna was pleasant before Gavin and Sergio started to argue out loud!

ViyCxoI.jpg
    Ted: "HEY! OUCH! I have not done anything to you!"
    Lady: "Yes I know, but I heard rumours!"
    :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Update on Pretty Little Liars Legacy Samara Generation 8

Samara Discovers University

myAbful.png

First thing I do after getting DU is hunt down the male premade sim. This is Cameron Fletcher.

While Samara was still a teenager I applied for college and became best friends with Cameron.

G23XhcU.png

Our cat gave birth to a male kitten I named Avocado.

pS7NKx6.png

It's time for Tane to become an elder.

fXeIKsv.png

kzWdjy5.png

And Samara becomes a young adult.

Xh4Qn8N.png

She enrolls in college.

ieN1cXD.png

Cameron becomes her boyfriend.

EeqphYJ.png

This is Charlotte and Tane's last embrace.

dIenpWW.png

Their last kiss and not pictured the last woohoo. :(

xxcM7y0.png

Samara was very upset.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Daephene hey, cemetaries are perfectly fine places for toddlers to play ;D The baby cowplants are adorable, shame they don't stay that way! The group dance with the ghosts is amazing. Yup, Isabella is turning out to be a Goth, alright XD Heh, I figure that the Goths still lean in pretty hard to the vampire aesthetic, so why not use the venue? Lovely wedding, very on-brand!

@RedDestiny92 I think they're meant to be patches! It's from this set, Johnny rocking his best Elton John look. With Geoffrey, the story I have going is that most of the bad stuff came from Nancy. Geoffrey wasn't actively antagonistic towards Johnny, but he was very passive and didn't really defy Nancy, so Johnny does resent him a bit. Which is why I didn't have them interact, I want to play out that reconciliation slowly. And yeah, but Venessa will totally get there one day!

I do like the relationship between Bob, Eliza, and Iggy. Even if Eliza has moved on, there's still a lot of care and affection. It might help if Ken talks to Bob? It'd be good if Bob doesn't have to go through this alone.

@DarkAngel1994 RIP Duchess and Piccolo ;_; They were good kitties. Poor Calista, I hope she's doing okay, and Simba is being some comfort.

@Koteyka no such thing as personal space when you have kids XD

Those paintings are so pretty! Lovely presents from everyone, yeah :) Heh, Peter and his enthusiasm - in fairness, Baby Yoda is worth the hype XD (Speaking of which, she needs these, absolutely ;D ) Holy cow those are some impressive gifts!! Steve is the softest, it is fact XD What a lovely Christmas <3

@DeafSimmer oh jeez, Nathan better make tracks! Shadows and thunderstorms, sounds pretty ominous...

@ldmarko man, that bed is lethal. If you want it, icemunmun has a mod to stop any deaths from it.

@miloek I was so pleasantly surprised at Geoffrey showing up! They don't have the best relationship (I used MCCC to restore the family relationships and they have a slightly negative one, and story-wise, they haven't spoken in years), so it was just lovely and supportive. And Caleb is best boy. And in fairness, it's not like anyone else was watching anything at the time XD

Mags and her new friend are so adorable. And that homework expression is very relatable XD

@Ellupelluellu the mailbox was totally rude :( It was even on an angle! An angle!!

That is a truly excellent dragon. And honestly, an arty foodie vacation sounds good to me! Brindleton Bay is so pretty, yes!! Morgan and Sofia, huh? I usually pair Sofia with Luna, but Morgan works too! Haha, love the masseuse's reaction!

@March306 what a way to go, honestly!
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Does this conservationist NPC think my dog is a threat to ocean life?
    i2IVi2Z.png
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Visitors
    49390803982_15f8e0d567_c.jpg
    I was happy when my daughter Chloe came to visit. I miss having her around. Chloe moved out when she married Jean Barnes.
    49390128163_7cb26c8fda_c.jpg
    Ed Harry & Filippa told Chloe about their trip to the beach.
    49390128083_cbc7e4f8e8_c.jpg
    J fixed the broken toilet.
    49390606281_5e25b144f6_c.jpg
    Bella enjoyed spending time together with Chloe.
    49390828987_5d691a1df5_c.jpg
    The first snow fell in Windenburg. It is the first time Georgina, Hazel & Isabel experience snow.
    49390631356_42fb73a908_c.jpg
    Hope I don’t get an illness. It feel like I’m going to puke soon.
    49390153163_c6d9567375_c.jpg
    I wrote 2 new songs this weekend. Am close to finish my aspiration.
    49391504957_43f338780b_c.jpg
    Filippa told jokes to her sisters.
    49390832098_eb3f4cc759_c.jpg
    Jieun came to visit J.
    49391310286_187e37f847_c.jpg
    A stranger knocked on the door. It was Blue Punk Straud. The plan was to invite the kids cousins over today. But they will have to come another day.
    49391504747_68bd6edf2c_c.jpg
    This is Filippa’s first snowpal.
    49391310131_35fd8dd5b3_c.jpg
    This is Ed Harry’s first snowpal.
    49391504412_5ac586c2df_c.jpg
    When J saw the kids had fun making snowpals, he had to make one too.
    49391309836_6ea3279071_c.jpg
    I wanted to be part of the fun, so I made one as well.
    49390831448_b486816b8e_c.jpg
    My family had a fun weekend. Promised Ed Harry & Filippa their cousins can come to our house tomorrow after school.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top