Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I think you may have given me an idea with your last comment. If I were to DL some of the premades from the packs I don't have, like Thorne Bailey, then when this current crop of premade teens become young adults, I could marry some of them off to those DL's, that might be more fun than random townies, humm. Thanks!
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    @Jerrello Can't wait to see what trouble Draven causes in the future lol. Also he's REALLY handsome

@rottmeister Glad to see some Alien shenanigans, I feel like we don't get it enough around here! Audrey is so pretty <3

@AlwaysAsking Anika is so precious!

@Lucy_Henley The house is coming along really well!

*click the spoiler*
    In my last update, the Ayers family went on a camping trip and decided to leave Alpha the Robot and Chubbs the cat home. Alpha spent her entire weekend binge watching a bunch of TV shows

wFyFmbv.png
    OEnncsY.png

Before this week, Chubbs really didn't get along with Alpha too well but since, the entire family was gone at the moment, he really needed some attention and finally started being nice to Alpha

oEzrqpf.png
    VNsUa3n.png

And that's when Alpha decided that they were cooped up in that house for too long and thought that the cat would love a nice trip outside for once. So Alpha took Chubbs to the park first. The cat really doesn't look to happy about it lol

BZmloBk.png
    vfUag6c.png

Also Alpha got freaked out over this ghost because she'd never seen one before. She was so scared that as soon as the ghost approached her, she zapped him

J3jDL0B.png

Then they took a brief visit to the art museum. (Chubbs puked up about 3 hairballs here. I guess he didn't like the art?)

GF7YiNL.png

And finally the ended the day at the beach

b4pLSjq.png

Finally downloaded Eco Living and had some fun with my first day! The Ayers family moved to Evergreen Harbor and needless to say, they weren't really impressed by how disgusting it was

ILeKc09.png
    sEzNyG9.png
    bivQJjT.png

Zion loves the outdoors and seeing how polluted everything was, he made it his mission to clean up the whole neighbourhood. He tried to rally support from the other locals by giving an impassioned speech...

W7yzwAv.png
    OpyeF75.png

But honestly, no one was really listening to him... a few people actually started just leaving as well

lEq6ygL.png
    y3EKrWM.png

Even Dre and Avery weren't really feeling the speech

1ag81us.png

Zion wasn't really happy about how that went and to make matters worse, a few people were started yelling and arguing with him

COy0Ohq.png

nAfeJDZ.png

Unfortunately, the first day in the new neighborhood didn't go to well for Zion

5gIiokn.png

Meanwhile back at their new home, Avery was doing her best to learn how to make some candles
    Ynj1iIZ.png

But she kept burning herself, again and again and again... She really isn't too good at this lol

uq5hscV.png
    SEGRFuz.png
    DHp6mW2.png

As that was going on, Alpha was trying to figure out how to work the Fabricator and things were going pretty well...

ARUdeld.png

Until the fabricator went haywire, grabbed Alpha and pulled her inside of it!
    xTBJ16E.png

She fought it for a pretty long time and thought she had the upper hand
    FmGhwje.png

But eventually the fabricator just tossed her out when it was done attacking her
    BmyN6Ex.png
    VRHv7p2.png
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited June 2020
    @DeafSimmer
    Morgan is so adorable!
    Thank you! :)

@Daephene
    I have not seen cuddle while watching but will be looking for it from now on! Halloween was adorable.
    It's in the romantic interactions while watching a movie from Movie Night - very adorable :blush: I also think that the reactions differ depending on what movie the sims are watching.
    Thank you!

@ryttu3k
    Aww, matching plaid! Peter needs to get in on it too XD
    I'd give him something if it was intentional but I actually only noticed it near the end of the season :D
    Oh goodness I didn't know that interaction existed, that's so cute! Such a sweet little trick or treating session!
    I know, it's my new favourite thing to do now! :smiley: Thank you :relaxed:

@AlwaysAsking
    Hopefully you aren't posting another one as I post this! I think that's happened a few times! lol!
    Hehe, this is one of the rare times when that didn't happen :D
    Ok, here's Peter's birthday! Gosh! they have to wait until they are 21 to be grown ups! How awful! lol! The kids here would rebel. Idk how it is where you actually live, but here 18 is an adult.
    Where I live you're an adult by 18 too but you still have quite a few restrictions till 21 so it's a pretty special date. And since teens and young adults in the sims 4 are barely different and since my ageing system works the way that my sims only age up every 7 years which makes 21 fall in line perfectly and since Peter is mentally 15 anyway I decided to keep it that way :D
    It's such a cute update. He's so happy he got out if there for the day, little did he know, they needed him out of there for the day! lol! Were the girls in on it?
    No, it was just a lucky coincidence! ;)
    binge watching Dr Who, hey? I'll bet there was one person who wasn't thrilled with that :D I hope they watch her favorite shows on her birthday
    Michelle never stops questioning how in the world did she end up with those geeks... :sweat_smile:
    The party was sweet. Of course Morgan's eyes are the best part, lol. And wow! They look pretty dorky singing. Do they at least have a 3 or 4 singing skill? :sweat_smile:
    Morgan and her eyes, I'm actually a tad bit worried about how that'll work out when she ages up because I know for a fact that sometimes the cutest toddlers with the biggest eyes can end up looking like aliens as adults :D And hehe, they actually have pretty good voices, both being around level 4-5 at this point :relieved:
    Did he really get away with only taking one picture, of him with his friends? I was thinking they'd sneak more in. Family ones, you know? But yeah, I hear him. I have an aunt that wants huge group pictures whenever we are all together, and that takes a lot of finagling!
    They let him get away easy because it was his birthday ;)
    But of coarse I loved the talk the most. I'm so glad that he's over the whole "my real family" issue. Not that there's a problem with that in general. My daughter met her birth family right before her 18th birthday. I just hate the way it was presented to Peter. That whole ordeal left a bad taste in my mouth, and I think it's better left behind them.
    Yeah, the way it was all thrown at Peter in the first place was just... wrong. Tony and Steve understood that so they took their time to go through the facts and find some actual information on his family. Because they knew even if Peter wouldn't say anything, it probably still worried him. And they didn't want any more misunderstandings to happen.
    Oh! It's fall. Does it actually get rainy there in the fall. Without Seasons I don't worry about it. lol. The umbrella shots are cute! Are those poses, or actual in game things?
    Just poses, unfortunately toddlers can't use umbrellas :( And yes, not a lot but occasionally it does rain! Mostly in spring though. Also, summer has monsoons!
    But that final pose, with all those cuties! It's so cute! There used to be a lot more toddlers, are some of those kids the toddlers aged up?
    Yeah, I only left Kristian and Makani as toddlers because both of them were born around the same time as Morgan and the rest were created earlier :)
    Thank you!

...And I failed my attempt to reduce screenshots. This one is near 100 and I swear, I deleted everything I could and it still turned out huge because this update!! THIS UPDATE!.. It was so much fun.

...Okay. This isn't Sulani.
    77DmCkb.jpg

And this is definitely not the Stark's house. So... What are we doing here, you might ask?
    rnWFND6.jpg

"I don't think I ever saw a sky so grey, you know. And the fog! this is so weird, how could anyone live in a place like this?"
    "Peter, you being overdramatic..."
    eEHQVrZ.jpg

"No, seriously. I'm wearing a sweater and I'm still freezing! I feel so bad for anyone who'd move here on free will..."
    "Still better then Del Sol Valley."
    "Anything's better then Del Sol Valley."
    cWRkCTl.jpg

"Morgan, stop playing with my glasses!"
    "But it's so funnnn..."
    dO8rw91.jpg

"Seriously Morgan, you're going to make Dad fall over and then you'll both be covered in mud because the ground here is made of mud and puddles."
    "Again with the overdramatising, Peter..."
    8M1igYc.jpg

"Had a nice trip, you lot? Well don't just stand there, come on in!"
    It's bonfire night!
    BUn8OvR.jpg

"Take off ye sweaters here... A sweater under a sweater - poor things, you're not used to the cold weather at all, are you!" Kat sighed.
    "Well, you know, living on an island and all... basically... I hate it here already!"
    "Peter..." Tony muttered.
    "Aye, it's fine, this place grows on ya!" Katrina laughed.
    u00CX0m.jpg

"Wow Kat, I love what you've done with the place!" Steve noticed. "A lot of plants going on..."
    yusGMkD.jpg

"Peter!!"
    4EkTl3c.jpg
    More under the cut:
    "Guys!"
    thJIHPG.jpg

"PETER!!!"
    FqziT9R.jpg

"GUYS!!
    VJm9rKD.jpg

"Peter, Peter, we missed you so much!"
    "Yeah, I missed you more, Peter!"
    "No I did!"
    xxM0vPs.jpg

Morgan doesn't know how she feels about this.
    MBSUCS2.jpg

"Ohhh you've grown so much..."
    NtyFGzR.jpg

Okay. Okay. Seriously. They aged up and They. Look. Adorable!! Remember how I said they're the cutest toddlers I've ever created? Well because of that I was actually a bit sad to age them up since I didn't think it'd pass on but nope - they're the cutest children I've ever created too!! No one beats Jamie and Lindsey on cuteness level! :blush:<3
    rJO7U8R.jpg

"Well that was certainly worth the wait!" Katrina laughed.
    vbJiVri.jpg

"Wanna go see our room?"
    dWAMiql.jpg

"Yeah, sure!"
    HjImodr.jpg

"C'mon, Morgan!"
    wRoXNHE.jpg

Lindsey and Jamie's room!
    SRemQNy.jpg

qnGD8Vf.jpg

Morgan isn't thrilled.
    M70kcDm.jpg

And she's certainly not thrilled to see Peter, Jamie and Lindsey catching up and completely forgetting all about her.
    ur397Je.jpg

So Morgan decided to voice what was worrying her for a very long while.
    "You can't steal Peter and make him your older brother only 'cause you were friends with him first, right?"
    Jamie, Lindsey and Peter stopped chatting.
    RADbDit.jpg

"Oh Morgan..."
    VH0QjnF.jpg

"We're not... after your brother!" Lindsey said. "Just friends, that's all..."
    2z6jf4c.jpg

"Yeah, we already have a brother," Jamie winked at Lindsey.
    sUosPWk.jpg

Okay, yes, that was enough to calm Morgan down.
    GFJPK8b.jpg

"Hey, how about we go to the beach?" Jamie suggested.
    HNu4Hhu.jpg

The beach was... interesting.
    qT9rkAT.jpg
    "It's not Sulani but..."
    JnGoCHI.jpg

"Still pretty cool, yeah?"
    16yAGan.jpg

"I honestly hate Brindlenton Bay with all my heart but I've got to admit - those waves look pretty cool," Peter smiled.
    3h9VoHq.jpg

"What do you think, Morgan?"
    VdtQS2D.jpg

Morgan doesn't know what to think.
    "It's so big and scary..."
    ouPc8ra.jpg

So why not make a sand castle?
    42u3E3r.jpg

Finally something resembling Sulani...
    jExYtzf.jpg

Terrifying but awesome result!
    SnOCLrK.jpg

Jamie took Peter fishing...
    tpjUKIE.jpg

"Sooo when you're saying you hate Brindleton Bay... Are you serious or are you denying the fact that you're falling in love with it?" Jamie giggled.
    sfkhlkw.jpg

"I'm not moving here, don't even ask," Peter scoffed. "Too cold and rainy for me!"
    aijBkmz.jpg

"Yeah, alright, alright," Jamie laughed. "There's a house sold right next to us, just in case you'll be looking!"
    "You wish. Nope, no, I'm never ever EVER moving out..."
    lcghHw1.jpg

Jamie caught treasure!? :open_mouth:
    cfp3WFw.jpg

aa3b6dv.jpg

Not too bad either...
    TAgYmGr.jpg

Soon they got called home for lunch.
    dIwnlcY.jpg

Chatting...
    bwryesL.jpg

Chatting...
    WULGBFs.jpg

Morgan got interested in Lindsey's glasses.
    "Daddy also wears glasses!"
    FITlgpe.jpg

"Yeah, they look pretty cool. Wanna try mine on?"
    "Okay!"
    XHMCosc.jpg

"Oh wow..."
    "Heyyy, you look awesome!" Lindsey said.
    62ELTDR.jpg

"Yea..."
    kttwsmN.jpg

"Daddy, Daddy, look!"
    "She looks just like you, Tony," Steve laughed.
    "Yeah, she really does..."
    PRXBJKz.jpg

"You've gotta get a picture!" Lindsey smiled.
    grNIMQY.jpg

"Suppose we should..."
    I0whtEu.jpg

Okay. Yes. That looks awesome.
    2AejszY.jpg

As the sun set, they all went to the backyard for some nice marshmallow roasting...
    CTcJKvW.jpg

Perhaps that was a little too roasty for Peter.
    LSmFI9n.jpg

Those two simply being those two...
    54URj8I.jpg

"How do you want yours, Morgan? Crispy or EXTRA crispy?"
    moyGtLM.jpg

"Don't go for extra crispy, by that Jamie means burnt," Lindsey snorted.
    MiQqcmZ.jpg

"Shut up Lindsey, burnt marshmallows are the best marshmallows!"
    "I just wish Papa let me make my own marshmallow," Morgan sighed.
    rA4gIND.jpg

Morgie enjoying her crispy marshmallow.
    fmCHewS.jpg

"Sooo... when you say you'll never move out, do you mean like never never?"
    "Never never."
    "Why?"
    "I don't know," Peter shrugged. "The whole idea of living alone... it's kinda scary. I don't even know how to pay the bills!"
    zF2oQkH.jpg

"But if you moved here, you wouldn't be alone!" Lindsey smiled. "We could pay the bills for you..."
    v9wBCiG.jpg

"Not. Happening. Now stop trying to lure me into staying!"
    KxgwO0f.jpg

"You know, the absence of camping is the one downside Sulani has."
    "Eh, a little tent on the beach doesn't sound that bad... If you know what I mean."
    "Sure, sure... Until a tide comes."
    chFMCVP.jpg

"If you want camping, we'll find a way to do camping," Tony smiled gently, Interlocking his fingers with Steve's.
    eYSon4O.jpg

"Just tell me what you want and we'll do it."
    Nu2lott.jpg

Steve smiled too.
    "I don't get it. How can the most casual conversation with you suddenly sound so romantic?"
    LDvViDl.jpg

"So when you're saying you're never NEVER moving out..."
    "Guys, I'm not moving out and I'm definitely not moving from Sulani, just deal with it!!"
    fMFiulz.jpg

"Alright, I'm giving you three years..." jamie shrugged. "Tops."
    qLB4s4R.jpg

Morgan wants to roast a marshmallow herself!
    DqOm3mx.jpg

Or with Papa.
    6S5NSrf.jpg

Well, at least she gets to hold the stick.
    fdR1CdM.jpg

"Mr Peter's Dad?"
    "Really kid, you can just call me... Tony. Or something," Tony said.
    "Okay! Tony, I was wondering if you could make Peter move to Brindleton Bay? Me and Jamie think it'd be great if he lived next doors!"
    "And after those words you still don't understand why Morgan is afraid of you stealing him?" Tony chuckled.
    E29OG6N.jpg

"Keep trying Lindsey, keep trying!"
    kdsIZc0.jpg

Good thing Morgan's too sleepy to hear what's going on.
    cRtGvFB.jpg

Steve got out his guitar - time for some campfire songs!
    jn7HiUV.jpg

And dances...
    ErdFj1v.jpg

And kisses...
    PuJnNjQ.jpg

And more songs.
    T9kZhDi.jpg

"Let stay up all night!!" Morgan yelped.
    xVWBDGv.jpg

"Weren't you just sleeping..."
    "Yea, so I'm not tired anymore!"
    hDeU3Ix.jpg

They still stayed up quite very late...
    BheT1UE.jpg

Very late for some...
    Z7lx3nO.jpg

So. Yet another happy day in the Starks household has passed.
    V9DeHFY.jpg
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    GracelishGracelish Posts: 114 Member
    edited June 2020
    Today, I took my sims out to the club. My sim mingled and became friends with a lot of new people, including a B-List celebrity. Here she is hugging a big time musician in my game, Brett Carver.

4Xa7I8a.png

And here's stank face guy. Someone she has just met and doesn't know. Why is he so mad? I don't know. Is he mad at someone else? Maybe. Am I going to take it personally and work it into the story? Sure.

PMfbkig.png

I don't know much about him. Not even his name. But I guess I'll give him some revenge plot where he might have went to high school with Mister Hotshot Brett Carver and maybe Brett stole his MP3 player and broadcasted his not-so-secret country hip hop playlist at the prom, which contained an original song that Brett also stole and claimed as his own and it peaked number one on the charts. On the flip side, the sim in question might have took Brett's ex to the prom so that must have stirred some feelings as well.

Meanwhile...

elldj6D.png
    O35nXyQ.png

I brought him to the club too once he reached level 4. But we've got stank part two.

GLgtoiO.png

Contempt? Jealousy? Secret lust? Judith's normal face?

aPdpuge.png

here's hoping we collide
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Today I built a restaurant in Granite Falls and this is the view from a table on the balcony! (I'm SimmerGeorge in the Gallery if you're interested)

NIsWWU9.jpg

Then I took my occult sims in the woods to visit the restaurant, after that they gathered around the fire to hear Aster's ghost story:

GQKZSL1.jpg

Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited June 2020
    Okay, didn't quite get started on my EL play! I wanted to do some proper premade makeovers (by 'proper', I mean 'I have 10GB of CAS CC and I intend to use it', heh), so I've got started on that. Done all but the Harrises! Here's Knox, and see below the cut for his mothers, the Tinkers, and Bess (I forgot to cap Jules, whoops).

PP79Yig.png
    BCg3CRH.png
    jP9Vd5L.png
    tuXD9CO.png
    7jRTIDm.png
    HRh5eAQ.png
    u8GFxj9.png

Bess may be a very full-on entrepeneur who's trying to scam half the Simverse but oh goodness she's so pretty <3

@RedDestiny92 I was wondering! I really like the idea of Knox being Olive's father, would I be able to use it too? It'd be played out differently (everyone knows and they have a decent relationship), but since the idea was yours, wanted to check in first.

@Firande aww, that is a really nice sign!

@rottmeister that expression is amazing. Also a bit terrifying XD

@Duvelina right? I've seen a whole lot of Vatores, Johnnys, Morgyns et cetera, and they're all different!

Also oh man, I feel bad for Max :-\

@sunblond man, that bowling club has a surprising amount of drama! Ooh yeah, reading a family member's books is always going to be awkward, yeah. Than seems adorable, I love him narcing on Omar!

@AlwaysAsking man, that is a look on Morgyn :D What a fun beach day, and yeah, J spooks me a little now, haha.

And it is indeed tiny! Tier 2, so actually Tiny XD It's 63 tiles - the house on its own didn't quite make the Micro tier, so I decided to spend the rest on that little barbeque deck thing.

Jax is meant to be an absolute sweetheart (Good, Outgoing, and Clumsy with Friend of the World), so I'm sure he meant well XD And heh, the 'favourite' caption is actually the cap of Jamie! I'm writing a novel about him, he's absolutely the favourite, hee. (The novel came first, actually, Sim!Jamie is just a version where his life doesn't end up collapsing. Also it's not 2045. Little things.)

@O-meezy I love Alpha and Chubbs going on adventures XD Poor Zion, hopefully his campaigning goes better later on! Oh my, poor Alpha! At least the liquid inside didn't fry her?

@Koteyka oooh, I spy Cavalier Cove~! Hi, Kat and kiddos! Oh wow, bigger kiddos, too! Poor Morgs, she just wants to keep her big bro! Ohh goodness Lindsey and Morgan building sand monsters and trying glasses is so cute, is that foreshadowing for Morgan getting them at some point? ;) Such a sweet update!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I'm a little out of order since I'm on my phone not that awake yet. I'll be back.
    @ryttu3k glad you enjoyed the outcome I wonder if you liked it as much as I like the new oitfits... 10 gigs of cc? I couldnt begin on that collection.

Ooh I'm curious how it would go, go for it it oddly fits for some reason.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I'm not sure what causes the trash to regenerate. On LGR's Eco Lifestyles playthrough, he was frustrated because trash wasn't accumulating....but I don't know why. Every lot I visit with a dumpster, even the residential ones I've placed dumpsters in, trash accumulates. Sometimes I see sims dropping bags off, but on residential lots it literally just appears in the dumpster.

The moodlets vary on the Sims...Lilith Pleasant, a slob, actually enjoys sleeping in the dumpster. But they're weirdly attractive to Sims...Nancy Landgraab is ALWAYS got her head in the pile. You'd think she'd be afraid to break a nail, let alone get her fancy duds dirty!

I'm still learning how the chicken thing works. I don't think they're based off Pets, though, because it was marked as basegame compatible.

Don was Michelle's first attampt at love! She keeps getting the hots for bartenders whenever she goes to filch drinks and dance. He maaay feature in my next update. ;)

They were kicking her out a week before the fire incident, but Zoe keeps inviting her back. Now that she's going back and forth between Zoe and Lilith's, they're not quite as cranky. One of them even has been flirting with her!

Eco Lifestyles (or the patch) added a lot of different phone incidents! I like the callback to The Sims 1 (hurr hurr), but these are even better because their outcomes are random. The marry for money call, for instance, has had at least two different outcomes to the same response, and the amount of money 'earned' also varies. I'm really enjoying it.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    will try and do more comments for people tomorrow - just not moving very fast these days :(

@Nushnushganay I will put comments in spoiler in case people are still reading your story.
    I finally caught up on your story - I was back where Caleb got the warning about love and curses. I love how you write Vlad - he seems öld"the way a very old vampire should and your writing about him is filled with literary refences. The scenes with him caring for Edvard are amazing and touching. It is interesting that he has almost a parallel dilemma to Caleb - if he saves him - he'll never know what influence sharing his blood will have had. I find it interesting that he has calm and patience and that =also serves to show his vampiric age compared to Caleb. I like Caleb's character arc so far, and the backstory you gave him. If he was resigned to dying in life and made peace with it - it explains how he is now sch a lethargic vampire (in that he hasn't really consolidated on his vampiric skills or nature unlike Lilith) - he hadn't really had hopes and dreams because he didn't reallyhave that "future"thinking before meeting Moragn. I like how he is going to extremes of emotions now - it feels like he is almost becoming a teen in his vampiism - with parallel mood swings etc. But I like my vampires dangerous and deadly so it is nice to see him changing even if he is suffering at present (through siffering we grow I suppose). I adore your makeover of Wolfgang. I often give him dark, longer hair myself, when he ages - I think it suits him well. I worry that he is working for Villareal - will we be seeing Max if Wolfgang is working for his father? I like the interesting dynamic between him and Morgan - it sort of fits with why she stayed in the Renegades for so long. Lets not mention that Morgan's capacity to make very bad decisions has not reduced yet! I wasn't expecting to see ghost Talon but hopefully she pays attention to him. I am just loving your writing style and the whole storyline and am looking forward to what comes next.
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    It's date night for Raymie and Luke, and she can't decide what to wear.

9ca225284a6b85b52e745db54c8c8d19c3ba0985.png

a5fc9c57e7e2ad469050fa338394d942db223e99.png

(Her tan makes the makeup on this outfit look wild!)

662f15df04602123b6af2e03247d24d0ff0e3661.png

88a511343baaab3ecb760b54d3999f2fed160ab0.png

She settled on the black shorts and blue see-through top. Funnily enough, she ends up matching with Luke a little bit.

058196f257d3c11d18536d279ed6d05fba34d098.png

f9b6909946df158e75221677192abaa2135ec577.png

b4db795bf79b6aa6a727810f224dcb48afd8307e.png

368cd948e4f62dc2e4456a6c4ea86fcce9255ee4.png

Nothing to see here...
    6f0ae9df26e216cc74ca214cae7071546bc7b317.png

8088d496fca85539d5ea89990838a750255d82c7.png

4886d56228f6df0182e10401347f91a2df8d8e87.png

10d248036ccda61dcf5878f3614188bebcdc6728.png

Raymie let it slip during their date that she wanted Luke and Maddie to move in with her. With a few more simoleons in the bank from her writing career, she gets to give Maddie a cute little toddler bedroom. She's going to ask him officially at dinner tonight.

89b94d712ab66e34b25b795a7f5eec2c564b7ede.png

62f4a3692175fcff4832457f90c109d5de54a05d.png

Click on the spoiler tag for more!
    Luke will be late for dinner since he got stuck at work. Raymie picks Maddie up from daycare and the two share an afternoon together, building sandcastles in the backyard.

bdb2368db35614a599667205c2363b0c429bbcb9.png

027c20d464e81ccabd8a5a83fa01d7b836423e65.png

5cbc2e2717d700071817e9a43f5311424ee8416a.png

b74fb065d9c87df30cb4ea5d32c317922aa8489e.png

It's late when Luke finally gets off work and joins them at the house. Raymie shows him the toddler room she's been putting together for Maddie, and he absolutely loves it!

ed6cdc0b371649bde08f26ef551dc2f1f81231a9.png

b2491600941ff51c742df5cfd6c0898d6797b1e6.png

7b00df797ffa608c0729656023dee3c68c2fef52.png

So does Maddie...

494cc25c4b69df3e541ff0a247b943ffcc744d28.png

The unpacking can wait until morning...

2c8f0cb2720616abda9151f4f5339dc5dd2f6f56.png

5e53ea754800e6173db415d93f545bd28c470942.png

355e7b5f7030c9dc73e3c910a6d06ea47eb010a0.png

Maddie wakes Luke up in the middle of the night because of a nightmare. Of course she's scared of sleeping alone in a new room. Luke's having a bit of a hard time too, honestly. This whole thing with Raymie is so amazing, but he feels like at any moment it could crash and burn - like it did with his ex.

9963bd37d272409f1e0f9d3884a8dfbcbc12a336.png

Unable to go back to sleep, he does some unpacking and tends to Raymie's - or, well, their - garden.

1b58529cea5f5ea83e166d20a88a08b899698aaa.png

8b13cd2e23005cb617099dc927d55ef43f97ea05.png

9a4fe67f199ae3fbedf084e96bcbf718d2404eb6.png

7e5fe25d1e7e41243b20e6273f00b679fe8cf233.png

Let's close off today's gameplay update with the first breakfast together as a family of three.

b8ed7b90b5f37b16a9c4ebd6b3fbafbc83c3d881.png

2a128e04097cccad5d782b5bf25a58cfe0bbd882.png

01d35840bf166d63e44c07cc4907f784615ebbab.png

• Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member

@sunblond I enjoyed the excerpts from Omar Benali’s journal. He seems so sweet and considerate. I’m interested in seeing how the bowling club progresses. Do you have any pictures of it? I love how you write your sims so that they display their humanity—they have a lot of depth. I’m glad that Brayden shared her feelings with him. I wonder how Than will continue to get on with his new family.

@Alwaysasking Your hospital is so much warmer looking and inviting than the default one. Zephan is a beautiful name. How did you pick it?

In your other save, I laughed at Ted’s walk by. He’s got to keep an eye on things. J’s reaction was hilarious.

I'm all caught up on your Don and Thorne save. I love how you write that, but I don't know how I feel about Thorne (I'm still not a fan; I was anticipating their breakup, but he does seem improved).

I've not played in months and still need to patch my game. :#

@RedDestiny92 I’m glad that Knox is eager to spend time with Olive. I hope they work things out in the end, but I don’t know if keeping her out late is the way to get Tina to trust him.

@O-meezy I love how Chubbs and Alpha went on an outing together, but I can’t tell if Chubbs had a good time. It was cute that Alpha took Chubbs out, though.

Fier Legacy Update :o
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    It's been a while since I last posted an update, so I'll start with a quick introduction and recap. The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 16. The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and is having a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built that may cost more than one million simoleons. When it's complete, he intends to move and raise the next generation of his children there. But there's no rush as he's immortal.

vasgmeL.jpg
    cp5qk8w.jpg

Anyway, when we last left off, the middle child of the fourth generation, Dysis, was panicking about potentially failing out of university/being put on academic probation and how that would affect her chances of becoming a business tycoon in the future.
    2huSUTn.jpg

The mess started when she met her boyfriend and fell into a days-long love stupor, figuratively disappearing for a few days. When Dysis regained her senses, it was the morning of her final exams for the term and she 1) hadn't studied for either of them 2) hadn't written the paper that was also due and 3) hadn't started on her presentation that was due as well. So she rushed around doing as much as she could.
    ALZpXSJ.jpg

Dysis took her exams without studying, turned in her paper, and finished her presentation—BUT there wasn't any time to actually present the presentation.

Her two older sisters' grades came first: A+, A+, A+ and A+. They had perfect grades. Dysis ...

vqcbdlj.jpg

Dysis managed an A- average and kept her scholarships. She would survive.

Soon after she discovered her grades, her boyfriend, Rashad, called and asked her on a date because he called or came over (or did both) every single day. Dysis agreed to meet him at a cafe for a quick dinner as she figured it'd be a good opportunity to explain to him that they had to spend less time together. She was busy and wanted better grades.
    xayOIfd.jpg

Dysis greeted him warmly. Then, she tried to explain the situation: she couldn't stay long, she needed to study more ...
    v2w0pNM.jpg

Rashad listened and was understanding.

They had a nice meal and talked for a few hours afterwards.
    sPcRw4R.jpg

Then, they made out in the bathroom, which was unsanitary. But Dysis got home before midnight, so this was an improvement? Maybe?
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    I started a blog. It's sparse right now, but I'll be filling it up. I know I keep saying this, but I *really* need to play with the Fosters again! I'm currently doing a "catch-up" post on the Fosters, so that's why I thought of them.

• Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you. I haven't decided what she will study yet. Will be a while before I play Carolina & Kit again. Right now I play Carolina's aunt Elina.

I'm Daniel Vera Le Chien
    49669367591_ce15fe05a0_c.jpg
    I’m a Daniel Vera Le Chien 3rd generation sim and grandson of Lina Vera Allocco & Joaquin Le Chien.
    49669658202_a39b1b178a_c.jpg
    My twinbrother Eric Vera Le Chien & I are result of alien pregnancy after our dad Cole Vera Le Chien was abducted by aliens. Dad has since given birth to 3 more children after alien abduction; Frans, Iben & Johannes.
    Still my dad dream about being aducted by aliens again.
    49669428301_c020de6b96_c.jpg
    Many people have problems knowing who is who of me & Eric.
    Eric is to the left and I am to the right in this photo.
    49670015312_1106810c07_c.jpg
    Secret handshake!
    49670015292_b3c91029e0_c.jpg
    I met a sim named Ulrike Faust.
    49669184703_e9d3cb1319_c.jpg
    I were looking for frogs in the pond, when I met a girl named Mira Punk Scott.
    49670015177_ae6136a82e_c.jpg
    Grateful my sister Carolina Behr Bae left some food on the table for me to eat for dinner.

49669949633_0575c8b2a1_c.jpg
    I became a scout today together with my brother Eric. Also our younger brother Frans is a scout.
    49669949583_09d7e10f9b_c.jpg
    Time to cook my first meal of mac’n cheese.
    Miss home where dad or my sister Britt Behr Bae cooked for our family.
    49669949533_38c10877f7_c.jpg
    Went to the gym for the first time in my life. It was exhausting to run on the threadmill.
    49670315028_7c24945b6b_c.jpg
    Met Ulrike at the beach. We had a lot of fun since it is prank day today.
    49670314983_0299b8c138_c.jpg
    I feel Ulrike & I have a special connection.
    49670314938_bf902b9880_c.jpg
    Pranked cousin David Vera Benali.
    49671147417_ccede539a6_c.jpg
    Worked out with my sisters Britt & Carolina at the gym.
    49670860471_e00c5bff50_c.jpg
    My mum is pollination technician #3. I can call her & send her texts, but we will never meet in real life. I hope I can give my children a mum they can be together with as often as they want to.
    49671147352_f7987882f2_c.jpg
    Ulrike & I sang rock songs at norebang.
    49671147277_0df9de2c12_c.jpg
    I participated in the karaoke contest.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    shorty943pshorty943p Posts: 255 Member
    I spent the last few days setting up the Legacy Edition.

I will NOT be going back to the bit of badly coded JUNK, the 64 bit version is.

I have got No lag, No AI or Autonomy blitzing and deleting my command queue, No "sharing is caring" thieves.
    I can actually play the game the way I want to.
    Now, all I need is to find a way to KILL that junker Origin, and I will finally be happy with this software.
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    shorty943p wrote: »
    I spent the last few days setting up the Legacy Edition.

I will NOT be going back to the bit of badly coded JUNK, the 64 bit version is.

I have got No lag, No AI or Autonomy blitzing and deleting my command queue, No "sharing is caring" thieves.
    I can actually play the game the way I want to.
    Now, all I need is to find a way to KILL that junker Origin, and I will finally be happy with this software.

@shorty943p what is your problem with origin? Maybe I can help you with that. You know you can always disable it so it doesn't work when you're playing
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Okay finally free so can't wait for the computers to get here for now.
    To slim it down a little more, mention replies are in this one.
    @AlwaysAsking lol being silly is fun I'll say that much, haha hey now I like Vlad and I'd probably give him a makeover I love to do that tell you what I'll show you if that happens :smile: . Yeah I get too into stories as you see I can be very forgetful so when certain things stick out to me they stick and some sims stuff it's just there so share it just cause ha. Well I do enjoy drama like a lot of peeps around here I know most obvious thing I could say but I mean it is still fun to just have a happy family raised and moving on it's like life there are so many "stories" happening right now I'll never know about sims should have that too. Glad you liked the tag wasn't sure if you wanted it or not but I figured you're like me get busy at random I might as well save something for when you're free. Believe it or not I do have more planned for Mckenzie's story, another reason I ought to be rotating in that save rather than rush things but for now that's where they are.

Imagine Alabaster retired when he became great but never let his skill waver he'd be teaching if he could, if he cared to he has a few limits, the reason for the dinner but still he knows where he shines. Well sure but it's not so simple it's fantasy yes but it's like when things are out of control and it feels like there could have been something you could have said and that would have helped but you'll never know and you can't go back and find out. He's just lost and it's hard to see his parents like that, so there he went. I'm also pleased you liked that cause I almost missed it but I remembered there was a missing line and had to think of what I was supposed to put there.

Now for Knox he is a dear when he wants to be it's like I think there is a lot of adoption going on and for all we know some people died from pollution and that's why there aren't many fathers but I couldn't help but think someone could be connected to Olive that was close by since she's so young. Knox fit and they really do click even without full bars it's sweet. Lol, good then I'm hitting the right buttons unfortunately Mary doesn't have an excuse and she doesn't have real problems like Knox she is very literally just one of those people that don't even know why they are how they are and they take it with them to the grave. As for Blossom she tries to keep the peace but she's stuck in her ways she doesn't want to be alone and feels too old to start dating again.

As for Yas it's much the same with cheating, you don't know things not just because naive but because you don't have to see the bad in everyone, not everyone is paranoid. Tina has never given her a reason to doubt her and she holds that as confidence in their relationship even if Tina doesn't deserve it, there is no reason not to believe that one of the donor samples took and things were fine. That is also why Tina can be a bit cold to Knox. He's an old friend safe for their daughter to be around, play uncle but she has no interest in him, like that. Me?? Not even my actors are strapped in for a billion sim year of contracts they knew what they were getting into.....hehehehe.

Also it's this post that has a little more in it so it won't be lost.

@Silverofdreams30 I'm glad cause I have a lot more to share.
    @hanuel he's a loving father a little turned around but he means well as for Tina she trusts him it's more of part of the role she wants to play she doesn't want to appear to be close to him by just sending her daughter off whenever it's an act she is hoping to take on forever. Ah Dy did well too it could have been worse I had some students missing out on all the fun strangling homework and still got some Ds and an F she did better when she graduated at least. I bet he comes to see her and such as often cause he thought she was definitely wife material.

Mmkay technically this post is lighter as I was doing some light rotating but for now, also I get to play tonight so if anyone posts between this one maybe I'll get to pop in again.

story starts hereAs soon as Knox arrived Olive gave him a hug and ran inside to use the bathroom as sleeping over with "uncle" means you get everything and a big gulp and a 10 year old rarely mix well. Tina came outside to give him a look, he sighed.

IzbxBBS.png
    "I'm sorry, it won't happen again." he said lowly.

"You really didn't need to keep her Yas will get suspicious." Tina started, annoyed

He tried to keep his temper under control but the eye roll was unavoidable.

"She'd have nothing to be suspicious of if you'd tell her the truth."

"That's not going to happen this is my family and you're not part of it you don't get to decide how it goes." Tina said, nastily even, so unlike her normal tone.

He winced a bit, story of his life, he wasn't apart of anyone's family, hardly dramatic he knew it to be true he'd seen it's proof his whole life a fact Tina knew and he was frustrated she threw it at him like that. Something Matt would never do, he shook his head as she grunted, he didn't want to think about her either but it was becoming a bit unfair to hold on to his mood toward her with this as his alternative and he was so not ready to open that can of worms.

"So what you don't want me to take her out anymore..."

"I want you to make yourself busy, Olive will understand." she suggested.

He felt a bit sick.
    b1WZkui.png
    Though seeing Olive waving excitedly from the window he offered a smile and waved back waiting for her to stop watching so closely, his girl, ever curious. He spoke in a low tone that wouldn't alarm her if she looked back up.

"You want to take her away from me completely? I love her I just wanted her safe and she was fine next to me."

She sighed.

"Knox I just don't have time for your fake feelings and dramatics."

He tensed.

Fake? Is that what she thought? He'd do anything for that little girl if he cared about himself at all he wouldn't see she was better off with them they could give her more than he could right now seeing her didn't mess up her future.
    uKFBOUX.png
    "Don't start, look a couple weeks, maybe later maybe Christmas she can see you again Yas just needs to be reminded she's the other parent.

He shook his head she already took plenty from him he had little to censor.

"She never will be, I know she doesn't get tucked in here." he mumbled.

"She's old enough to put herself to bed." an argument was just waiting to brew

"I know no one will help her with her homework."

"She's good on her own."

"I know she'll miss me."

"She'll manage, now go, I don't have it in me for you today."
    NbVZFct.png
    He could recycle, get some coffee, work on something, do more voting he could pretend he was busy he didn't cry over a broken heart it was his usual state anyhow.

"Hey Caleb."

"Knox, the usual?" he shrugged, whatever worked.
    WL013Wa.png
    He was about to give up with his pretend for the day till she called.

"Matt..." he really hoped he didn't sound as pathetic and lost as he thought he did he didn't want to explain that to her.

"Oh I'm Matt again am I?" she teased.

He sighed, mostly because there was some peace to be found in her voice how he missed her and it was getting worse while he tried his best to avoid her.

"How did you get my number?"

"You never changed it silly, like I'd forget."

People didn't really get new phones, you could recycle them and start over but you were pretty much grandfathered in once you could afford one here though he hadn't been able to reach her he thought she lost her phone or worse, she would have to have memorized it and thought of him at least once in the years they had been separated and at this moment that was sure good enough.

"What did you want then....?"

"No interrogation? Or yelling? Did I actually get the wrong number?"

He bit his lip, she had no business making him smile it was just a simple bit of words but as he might not say his life did take a down hill spiral after she left so something positive even small from her was tugging at him way more than it should.

"I'm gonna hang up on you."

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to...you know grab a burger? I don't want to fight, can't you hate me and be mad at me, but eat at the same time? I've done it this girl in my class she was just the worse but we shared a dorm we had to eat together. "

"So I have a choice then?"

" I mean...your mom already told me where you live and...I'm sort of a pain in the backside so you know.........no."

He sighed but after his morning he was okay with the tugging.

"I'll meet you, but on my schedule."

"K! Text me <3 " she actually hung up and waited but by then he was already shoving his hands in his pocket and wandering down to the burger joint he barely went to now a days that was their place after all.
    (And I'm realizing I'm gonna have to build what I have in mind and why did I type out her convo but not Tina's? The answer....yep)

Moving on...
    gFOhpkC.png
    This little darling is Weston I don't remember if I properly introduced his family...anyways he was just born.
    INiM7E0.png
    Like mother like son.
    WgE66Vb.png
    This is Lily and Troy, I haven't played them in a while but basically they were meant to be roommates and things got a little Steamy, and well woohoo...baby blah blah. They are still rather affectionate with one another almost out of habit but they aren't in love neither of them will even say if they have anything to hold onto they just sort of mix well. They are probably my chillest family...
    P7CJxcH.png
    And back to Mitzy and Liam...

"I didn't know you painted too, I would have picked up another easel."

"I used to paint more but you know don't need to as much just had an idea."

"What is it going to be?"

"Hmm...not telling, shoo." he said playfully, with that smirk of his she couldn't resist.

"Fine pushy but I"m coming back up in a few hours and I expect to see what you have."

"And I'm the pushy one." he teased back she only blew a kiss and left him to finish, where had he been all her life?
    hLZCR3a.png
    He called her up and she was delighted to see what had him busy all day she felt like a weirdo she kind of missed him while he was busy.

"Ohhh it's beautiful if you wanted a model you should have asked."

"And spoil the surprise? Nonsense...it's okay I think I see something that surpasses it though."

She laughed.
    oI3ISHW.png
    "Careful now, flattery makes you a target for clingy women."

"That's a bad thing?"
    jrF85Te.png
    Don't mind them moving they could not sit still.

"It really is beautiful thank you."

"Of course."

"You know I got something for you too."

"Oh?"
    Also, I didn't do that they started flirting faster on their own and Mitzy always does that she just goes head first....
    zwRGsie.png
    ...luckily for her he didn't mind.

"Well it smells nice."

"And it matches your hair."

"And it matches my hair." he chuckled but smiled just for a chance to see her smiling back.
    gKmSCFT.png
    That's how you say thank you where he's from.....his family got easily corrupted for some reason so I had to move them to different saves during the course of the legacy but no other family had any problems it was the strangest thing his parents moved here and he made his home in Oasis Springs originally now why that matters? It doesn't I was just remembering all the things.
    wnHMjua.png
    "Have dinner with me?"
    Vl6aeOt.png
    He huffed as she stayed silent it had been a long time since anyone kissed her.

"Well don't leave me hanging."

She laughed again bringing out that smile of his.

"I will!"

She had some nerve being so pretty when she laughs, these dorks are my babies they just get so giddy around each other I love it.
    jeIHhSP.png
    Lastly I popped over to the Colvins where Veronica and her husband are thinking about another baby while the twins are busy with homework, I think the Mayor appreciates his lady there ha.
    AmlKypJ.png
    He's proud to mentor the youth when he's alone though....hehehehehe

And that's that.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

More excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

-Cadence stopped me after practice Sunday and asked me if I remember saying I “owed” her a big favor when she helped me get Than and Roxie in the kid’s club. Which I did say, it’s what you say, right? So, I said sure, then she tells me she wants to get out of going to some intramural ball game her sister plays in on Tuesday, cause it’s far away and watching her sister sit on the bench is boring. Then she says that if she tells her parents she is “going out” with me that they will not make her go. I said OK, but I was kind of confused, ‘cause, like, is this just some excuse, or, you know, is it maybe really kind of a date? But I didn’t ask her to clarify anything, I just nodded my head.
    So, now I’m wondering if, well, if she maybe was asking me out, you know, to see if I would be interested, like testing the waters, so to speak. But, maybe she really just doesn’t want to go to that ball game, and I was just a convenient excuse. Which is totally fine, you know, but if not, then I need to act way different, like not just be a friend, cause on a real date you have to say different things than if you’re just with a friend, you know?
    Well, on Monday after I got home from school, Uncle Cristian was at our house hanging out, so I cornered him in the kitchen when no one else was around and told him about my dilemma and asked him if he had any advice. Then he asks me if I wanted it to be a real date? Which, I guess, I kind of did, or I would not have been worrying about it so much, so I told him that. Then he said “You’re going to have to man up, son” then, he told me I had to tell Cadence I wanted it to be an actual date. Otherwise, I was being deceitful with myself and with her, and that sometimes you have to put yourself out there in life, and this was one of those times. Which, I guess, I kind of knew, but I was trying to figure out how to, you know, do it without risk getting rejected, maybe?
    So, I caught Cadence after one of her classes the next day and told her that I thought we could eat at the diner across from the bowling lane and maybe bowl some after. Then I said that I would prefer that it be a real date and not just a cover story though. She said OK. So I officially have my first ever date.-

-Cadence and I are officially dating now, she is really pretty and we are able to talk to each other without it being awkward, plus she has a good personality and stuff. The date went really well, and we talked a lot even after we finished eating, so did not have time to go to the bowling alley after. I kissed her, like, when we got ready to leave we kind of leaned into each other and kissed. So, I kissed my first girl now too. Afterwards, when I got home, I ran upstairs and put on some music, the kind the grown ups hate, so no one would bother me. Well, Than always finds some excuse to come in my room to talk about some little kid thing, that I pretend to be interested in, but he’s clueless. I know I have to tell. Cause if someone else tells them before I do, it will be bad for me. But, for tonight I want it just for myself. I’ll deal with the drama tomorrow.-

duBkTus.jpg
    First date.

-I waited as long as I possible could, but after school on Wednesday, everyone was in the living room after dinner and homework, so I sat down and told everyone that Cadence and I were dating now. Than, immediately asks “Did you kiss her?” And makes smacking noises with his mouth, of course he does. Salim tells Than that it is impolite to ask that kind of question, since a gentleman never tells such things. Whew! Uncle Kyle, after an uncomfortable length of time, asks when our family can meet her and her family. Salim, again, says that perhaps it’s a little early if we just started dating and that kind of thing is something that normally happens later on if things progress. Whew!
    Then Salim tells Uncle Kyle to take Than upstairs, that the needs to have a man to man talk with me, he says it like an order not asking though. Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather. Salim almost never says stuff in that kind of voice to Uncle Kyle. Uncle Kyle just took Than upstairs with him.
    Then I got the most uncomfortable and awkward experience in my life. Both Uncle Kyle and Salim had given me the talk, a long time ago, Salim’s was about respecting women and stuff, Uncle Kyle had books of people’s insides and explained stuff in clinical terms. Both were uncomfortable, but not horrible, cause I learned a few things, I guess I had some misinformation before that they cleared up for me.
    This was not that, this was way more detailed and personal and there were demonstrations of various things, that I had to repeat, I was quizzed repeatedly and anything I didn’t get 100% right, Salim repeated in greater detail. By the time he was done my stomach was in knots and I felt sick, I have never felt so uncomfortable around Salim before. I had no idea anyone could make woohoo so unappealing and complicated!-

AyS1I3D.jpg
    Is it finally over?

7p6Gr0b.jpg
    Cadence Gilly

@Koteyka Your sims look soo good, whatever you have on the faces to give that pinkness, I tired nose blush before, but it looked pretty bad in my game. Your game looks way prettier than mine!

@haneul I am pretty bad at taking screenshots, I get caught up in the story and neglect to catch them. So, I loaded an older save and took some shots for you, these were taken in the Ultimate Bowling Alley by Natalie_Natizz from the gallery, also I use a mod by coolspear from the Sims Asylum that speeds up the bowling called; Bowling - Less Delay Each Turn (Bowling Night SP), so they spend way less time idle. And thanks for reading and commenting on my posts.

LvY1PWM.jpg

dx2vbQz.jpg

x6P7Psh.jpg
    This is with Moonlight Bowling enabled

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    New expansion, new story. I have no idea whether I will do anything more with this, but let us see how time goes.

Meet Dahlia Black.

c5d20dbdd1d19ca1697c496e92d3dd26.png

She is the youngest daughter, one of seven, of an infamous vampire that had earned himself the title of ‘the Black’. It was mostly due to his poor teeth, black hair, and dark style of dressing. However, it suck and it soon became a surname that was given to his children. She was next to a dahlia flower when her fangs were discovered, which is how she earned her name. Her sisters were instantly discarded when her fangs were discovered, which caused bitterness between the family.

Generations later, she returned to her father’s old land in Brindleton Bay. Using her vampiric powers, excellent charisma, and charm, she gathered a small group of lovers, who willingly helped her build a small cottage on the lot. It lacked power and water, but it was good enough as a start. While trying to swindle one of her lovers out of money, she mistakenly fell pregnant to a young man named Malcolm Landgraab. She knew he came from money and allowed her ambition to overcome her rational mind.

She gave birth alone, inside her cottage as she was selling $10 candles for $100. A bit of vampiric compulsion and many flocked to her makeshift shop. Keeping the naming convention alive, she named her son Narcissus.

3e3f0fde8a4c4123ef72bd50cc5bc051.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Ugh, I wanted to get done with posting college updates with my second college post....Guess it'll have to wait till Update 3 because there's just too many screenshots.

So I sent Octavia to go home and check up with the family when.....I had no idea who the hell this was. Until I realized that it was little Raina, aged up to a teen now. How nice.
    vz0SfGa.png
    To be completely fair, Raina probably didn't recognize Octavia with her new hairstyle, might change it later, That's College Baby!
    YxEu7C6.png
    Luna: "Octavia, what a surprise. What brings you here?"
    Octavia: "Just wanted to show off my new hairdo and my new boyfriend."
    Luna: "That's great, where is he?"
    KjXm69g.png
    Grim: "'Sup, remember when I killed your wife?"
    qJMMHz8.png
    And so they began sucking face......................Or whatever it is that Octavia's sucking on there......Just pure darkness or something?
    sT55unv.png
    Octavia: "So this is my old bedroom...."
    Grim: "Neat."
    Octavia: "Anyways, let's get freaky."
    Grim: "Neat!"
    QX1LrlQ.png
    Octavia: "Nice boxers."
    w83vplB.png
    And so an unholy act was committed that day.
    AeeFVIb.png
    A normal reaction to have when walking in on this.
    KLbfNx7.png
    The next day, Octavia went to class in her pajamas.
    KTP2yAN.png
    Then got dressed out in public apparently. Whoever walked past that sight are pretty dang lucky.
    NRm0rtw.png
    Oh someone left their Homework sitting unguarded.
    2cWgySk.png
    Octavia: "Abra ka-FIRE!"
    Ef6XpLI.png
    Fwoosh.
    1cDanTy.png
    Roommate: "Octavia, we have to talk about you using magic in the dorm."
    Octavia: "If you think we need to talk about me using magic here before, then just wait until you turn around."
    bBIXBI6.png
    So they don't want Octavia practicing magic in the dorm? Alright, instead she'll just juggle this soccer ball.
    bJtvKBw.png
    Roommate: "She always finds a loophole."
    7oEnpxH.png
    Oh and then Luna came over seconds later and they started juggling the ball together.
    T0BhdQE.png
    Hmm, getting cold out. I think she needs a hat.
    7u7peRr.png
    Ugh look at these disgraceful roommates. Sleeping on the couch. Pathetic.
    8b4YEHP.png
    She says having locked up a room all to herself. Way to go, Octavia!
    fohLkNu.png
    KNICK KNACK THE CHICKEN'S BACK! Grab a plate now, Octavia!!!
    wA3393n.png
    Crap I forgot she was a vegetarian.
    f1K50wL.png
    Also she got a new hairstyle, might change it later, That's College baby!
    Zle7J9A.png
    OH SNAP THEY BROUGHT MONTE CRISCO SANDWICHES!
    2PoIrDJ.png
    Monte Crisco's aren't vegetarian?! Holy smokes......what can you even eat?
    JK7vscK.png
    Oh it's Harvest Day so the Gnomes are here to make the day worse.
    ICi9jRg.png
    Oh wait, this is easily the greatest Gnome ever.
    zZLV63M.png
    TWO TERMS DOWN.....ONE TO GO! So during the days between terms I decided to go visit some other Sim families to check out how they're doing. First off is Sonya and Geno! Doesn't she look just so pleasant?
    hj72ZVB.png
    Oh and there's the little Abomination Cyborg children. Still don't know how it happened, but she has cyborg babies.
    krxN36G.png
    Meanwhile, Geno is just happy to finally have a loving family that aren't plotting her destruction.
    APQcQAa.png
    Even if SOME of these kids aren't Geno's but from Sonya's first marriage. How did that first Marriage go again?
    uCPPxVm.png
    Oh yeah, violently.
    q7hvn20.png
    So anyways, Sonya went to go pay Octavia a visit by doing a cool Super Hero landing on the balcony. So cool.
    58EYMoH.png
    Roommate: "I was going to say not to do any Super Hero landings in the dorm, but I have a feeling that I shouldn't tell you what to do."
    jnm7fDR.png
    Octavia: "Aunt Sonya, it's so nice to see you! Hey I have a few annoying Roommates that I don't want to deal with for another term."
    z4OzS5L.png
    Sonya: "Hear you loud and clear, kid."
    yD1WMJv.png
    Man: "Hey, I hear you were that girl that killed 5 students when she was in college."
    y31Meu4.png
    Sonya: "No, it was 6 Students, and now it's 7."
    T1FXwvT.png
    Man: "I DON'T WANT TO BE A PRETZEL!"
    3H6UDRi.png
    Roommate: "Boy, I picked a bad time to be your roommate."
    AzFXX8V.png
    Snap
    TVHRfuE.png
    There Goes Student 9
    HPLk3oH.png
    And 10.
    NtLoJDe.png
    Don't know HOW she died, but she's #11.
    LEhEUrk.png
    Grim: "Can't you ever go to a college campus and NOT kill anyone?"
    DgRhn3A.png
    Sonya: "NEVER!"
    8Ya0Sco.png
    Sonya: "Ah, nothing gets the blood pumping like a rousing game of murder."
    CBEPYtu.png
    Sonya: "Oh, I just so happen to be pregnant again. I should inform the Mrs."
    3ri7BNP.png
    Sonya: "We're having another Cyborg baby!"
    Kl8ca1t.png
    Geno: "I AM IN DIRE NEED OF REPAIR!"
    8QAwmiS.png

And hopefully Octavia will graduate next update.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @ryttu3k is it possible to be jealous of a sim? because I am of Jaimie I think. Jaimie's place is so beautifully and colourfully decorated. My poor sims - they get "working" builds - no clutter or prettiness. Only my gallery builds get that LOL I will have to start being nicer to them. Thankyou for showing the screenshots :) The face when being offered the jerky was so funny. My favourite shot is on the purple chair with Sage. I love the lot you used for the Vatore Snr house. The original house isn't the best but it is a beautiful location and the house modifies into something functional and pretty very easily. Jaimie's full house looks exciting - love the rainbow. Hope Jaimie (and yourelf) enjoy pride month.

@Smellincoffee I am enjoying seeing the new ecolifestyle pack - it looks so much fun. I like the sharing is caring and dumpster woohoo tips. I have been watching English simmer and James Turner on youtube and the pack looks like it will have quite a few gameplay things to do.

@O-meezy It is lovely to see Zion and Avery back - I didn't really comment on your post before as I was rushing through. (and their kids). I loved Avery bursting into tears about not having a bar LOL. I am glad to see your sims are as adept at using the campfire as mine. Its amazing there is any forest left in Granite Falls with how dangerous those campfires are! I forgot the kids were vampires. Usually the night at Granite Falls is full of ghosts (family ghosts if you save your tombstones). It is scary enough without rampaging vampires. I love how Avery treated the bear, I have some ideas for my occult sims now.

@drakharis sounds like your sims date deserved everything they got - woohooing someone else - what absolute cheek! Morgyn would love nothing more than causing chaos by helping out an enraged sim LOL

@RedDestiny92 I like the start of your ecolifestyle story. Matilda is very cute and I can't wait to see where the plot goes. Okay - I am on the second post: I do not like Marianne - thats not a very nice way to treat Knox! Blossom should speak up more no matter how much she loves her partner (I know you said she thought it would help before she realised it wasn't but its too far now). The situation with Olive is sad and complicated. I am really loving this story.

@sunblond the new additions to your family are so sweet.

@Simmelina1 Carolina Behr's wedding was beautiful - atfirst glance I thought it was Candy (in my save she has gone back to her natural hair colour and she looks so similar to her daughter in your save.)

@Duvelina I had to laugh at your poor sim covered in dye from the fabricator. They looked so sad.

@Lucy_Henley can potions making kill a sim? oh no - he's not dead but uncleansable stench sounds like something that is to be avoided as is the unwarranted hostility. I will have to try out the potion making skill as I have never done it.

@Vehritas I love the bakesale with all the breads lined up - it looked so nice - and I felt hungry looking at it. Your sims new place looks great - did you decorate and renovate it?

@hunniboo1 I am in love with your new witch. She is gorgeous <3

@AlwaysAsking I had a chuckle over your simsself and Thorne. Zephan is a beautiful baby name. My simself has relationships set up by MCC as I usually don't play her. When I did try to play her one time, she ran off and had autonomous woohoo with Don so I was not happy with her (but I have to admit my real life decision making probably wouldn't be any better especially when faced with a full on charm offensive from someone like Don - no matter that I know the result in the end.) Mostly she sticks with the charming Mr Doyle (after all I made him for her) but there was one sim I couldn't resist. The funny thing was I felt guilty the whole time like we were cheating on his wife even though she wasn't in the save.
    rHByMoD.png
    Lawrence showing up in his underwear was hilarious! if I looked as good as him I wouldn"t care about clothes either. The kiss in front of the water shot was stunning. I love the lighting in the game - the dark turquoise water was a beautiful colour. And you are right that last shot is one of my favourite of those two. I love Lawrence's face in the shot.

The ted/ candy/Kini /J update was so funny. I love your lifeguard. He was cracking me up with all his posing. (is he on the gallery? - I know you posted some island living sims when you first got the pack that I really wanted and I should go and find them). The closeup of the toddler in the water is gorgeous. I am pretty sure J. was checking Ted out (and was worried Candy caught him - rather than being worried Ted caught him talking to Candy). Either way it gave me a great laugh.

Breed out the weird is a challenge where you start with an extreme (odd) looking sim and try to match them with good looking sims until you get a sim that you think is pleasing - a lot of people just do it in Cas but you can play as an in game legacy like I am doing. (some call it breed out the ugly but I don't think they are ugly and their personalities grow on you each generation.) I think I showed Rita my starting sim in the past - but then I lost the USB so I have just got back to it. I can't play anything else util I finish this as I have to radically change my MCC settings to work with short lifespan - you have one set of settings for every save. The weddings and sims I am posting about at present are in the legacy.
    m2KHm7s.png?1
    j3lOxdp.png?1
    I will post the shots of the heirs when I am satisfied I have finished. I have a huge family tree on the plumtree app for them too. (something to do when I am sick - I am still not back to work)

@KiniHokulani good to see you back :) I had a good giggle at Thorne back floating in his speedos with his very big baby bump. The wedding was gorgeous .I like what you did with the arch and the curtains - I will have to steal that idea. I couldn't believe that Don died - and of hysteria. I have only had one emotional death in my game (Bjorn from rage). I live in fear when I play Johnny Zest that it will happen to him. What a sad thing for Thorne and Antonio. Don is such a good dad -I agree with your comment. Even when he breaks up with the mum, he is always there visiting and caring for the kids. He just seems to love children. That was not where I was expecting your story to go.

@Firande great rainbow shot :smiley:

Will have to leave it there today - still have at least one page to read (the thread grew while I was writing too)
    @sarabeth2984 and @Koteyka I owe you comments and I will get to them. Sorry.

• Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @Becka28 I think you've tagged the wrong person, I don't even have Eco Lifestyle yet so no fabricator!

Max

Rummaging-Through-Trash.png
    Digging-for-Gems.png
    Criminal activities haven’t been making Max a lot of money, so he has resorted to rummaging through trash cans and digging for gems near the local ruins. It brings him a good buck, although quite some effort is required to find anything worthwhile. Max wants to save up enough money to buy himself somewhere to live, as soon as possible.

Playing-Chess-at-Library.png
    After scouring the ruins for stuff to sell, he entered the library to play some chess. Max is a huge chess lover (it being one of his main traits), so whenever there is a chess table somewhere, you can find Max playing.

Buying-Food-at-Spice-Festival.png
    Not-Used-to-Spicy-Food.png
    He played chess for hours and overheard some people talking about a Spice Festival in San Myshuno. So when Max got hungry, he made his way over there and bought himself some food from one of the vendors. He thought he could conquer the world, but this spicy food sadly might have conquered him.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top