Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @Becka28

I saw your new update for today and I'm so happy for you that you're almost caught up! It's a nice feeling, right? And it almost seems possible to do now, as the thread has slowed down a little. There have been times I gave up. I'd read everything, but if there'd been 3 or 4 updates from someone since I'd last posted, I'd only comment on newer ones.

I hadn't heard that about Marcus Flex. I think that without MCCC I don't see a lot of what you guys see. And I'm just not fond of that household at all. So I don't play them. I've seen no redeeming qualities to any of them in anyone's stories except Eva (is that her name, lol) I did get her married to a very nice townie that I'd fixed up a million years ago. He had a little boy already, and now they have a toddler daughter together, and she's adopted the little boy. I have no use for the Bro household either.

But your Marcus crying at the wedding story is priceless 😂 Seriously, what do these guys expect? 🙄 😂

And maybe you could just make his eyes a bit bigger in CAS before throwing him into the genetic pool? As long as they are the same shape and color I think it would be fine as far as him being recognisably the father.

Anyway ... Thank you for your thoughts on chapter 23 (? I think it's 23, lol)

As for chapter 22, them at the library, I think that I wasn't really clear on Mary-Alice's reluctance to go upstairs with Don. She did want him to kiss her again, she just wanted to finish what she was doing first, so her time with him wouldn't be interrupted. She didn't know how much longer the book thing would take, and she would have to stop being with him soon, to make sure she got done with the books before the library closed. The way she wanted it she knew she could be with him until the last second. She is smart, and logical, he is .... Don lol.

So when I say against her will, I mean the timing of going with him, and her reluctance to speak up for herself. He was impatient, and that was going to cost her time that she could have spent with him.

That said, she definitely wasn't expecting a closet. She thought it would be a slightly hidden bench. But again, she listened to him, and ended up in the closet. A pattern is forming, she does what he wants her to do, because she doesn't want to lose him. And then he premeditatedly fools her into thinking that he will always be trustworthy.

So yes, I did see it as against her will, but not, as you said, anything like what he did at his own place.

Thank you very much for the Asylum update! I'm happy to see that Luisa is still alive (as of yesterday, lol). And is the only one who's made it to adulthood! Why do you think she is ok? The presence of Morgyn? Other traits that overcome the erratic one? A better swimmer? 🤣

The only question you didn't answer was how you replace the ones who've died. You always have to have 8 there, right? It's rather sad that they've become so accostomed to death that they don't care anymore. Isn't that crazy? How did game developers work that into the programming? And how did they even think to do it? Poor Morgyn isn't jaded enough yet. 😄

It's great that Sylvia is getting these aspirations done fairly quickly! And how lucky for the others that hers involves so much cooking! And parties! Fun! It almost looks like she could have gotten the party animal aspiration done too, lol. Morgyn looks great in his swimwear. The rest of them aren't going to judge, right? Lol

"Morgyn doesn't approve of Sylvia dating pasty townies" omg 😅 I agree with you, girl needs some fun. Didn't you have another Sim who jogged with food? Alana maybe? Too funny.

I bet you could make a tiny room, put the death flowers in it, save it as a room, and every Sim in every save would have access to all the hard work she put into those flowers, because you can grab it from your gallery a million times. I have Jasper's paintings like that, that's why so many of the same ones are in multiple houses.

I don't remember the reason that Caleb and Luna were visiting, do you even know? And wasn't Vlad visiting too? I can't remember for sure.

Her dead boyfriend John looks like he was wonderful. Too bad he didn't make it. Death by dryer lint! The horror! 😁

The last part, with the spontaneous proposal was cute! And yes, Kendrick should have taken notes. Although, when you think about it, he had every reason to take that slow. She was something of a cheater, an unscrupulous one at that.

As for your comment today... I'm glad you found my daughter's ditziness funny. She is not very geeky. Harry Potter is the only interest she has as far as fantasy worlds. Otherwise she's watching America's top model, the bachelor, and shows like How I Met Your Mother, and Friends. None of which will I watch.

I don't even know what to say, it seems weird to say thank you for crying about what I wrote, but I guess that's what it is. I'm glad it felt real to you. Don is such a player that it was hard to make him "Don" enough, but still not comical. That's why the pictures of her being so upset were important to me. The fact that you've heard similar stories in your line of work makes me think I've captured the essence of the issue truthfully.

Thorne does not plan to tell Mary-Alice what he's done. How he expects to hide his child from her Idk. He didn't think it through that far I guess. But yeah, he's certainly not doing it because he thinks it will make her happy. She made it clear that first day that she didn't want Don hurt in any way.

The bowling thing was the best! And they had been swimming, I expected that they'd whirl into clothes before bowling, but apparently not 😂

Thanks for letting me know about the public bowling alleys though. If I make one I will make it a generic lot. I just know I don't have room on every lot to install a bowling alley so I need one that everyone can use. 😂 and no one comes to generic lots when I take Sims to them, except in Sulani. They mob you there 😄
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Hello! It has been forever since I last posted but here I go:

I found TS3 and TS2 for $2.99 each at a thrift shop yesterday and bought them for my laptop. I am playing TS3 currently because #Childhood, lol.

Anyways, I made a sim of the name Felony Mitsuha. She is a classic punk/emo rock girl of the 2000s.

Soon, she applied for a music career and met her boss, Zelda Mae. But strangely enough, Zelda is her true love. They hooked up one night when Felony invited Zelda over to meet her.

Soon, Felony will be seduced by a man and get pregnant 😈. I am thinking of making a future them in TS4 where Zelda and Felony and whatever child she has is together, happily. I might also use TS2 as an excuse to play out her childhood.

Stay classy, San Myshuno.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited February 2020
    @sarabeth2984 He aged into toddler perfectly on his own! No makeover needed. He's adorable. Is he a vampire? I loved seeing the mermaids be mermaids.

@Alwaysasking Don has such a nice physique in this alternative save where he's not pregnant. It also seems like Jasper didn't need to serenade Laney. His bowling skills were impressive enough.

I'm a millennial, so even though I grew up in a conservative community, a father acting like that wouldn't have been well received. No one would have approved of the daughter getting pregnant and would have thought that was incredibly unwise too, but the father's actions would have been seen as much worse. But I totally understand where you're coming from and how that did happen, but it just makes me angry.

In my save, (un)fortunately, there's currently nothing going on with Rashad's family and Asher. In the distant past, there was an incident where someone from that household broke his eldest daughter's heart in front of him (my MCCC settings were off). Asher got mad, attacked them, and gave them amnesia. Everyone's moved on since then, though.
    Dysis should have noticed Deli was interested in him. It just seemed pretty self centered to me.

And I don't blame Deli for losing control for a moment. I assume that's an autonomous action?

But how sad, she's doing homework during a party.

Maybe Dysis should have noticed, but Deli quickly just went away and kind of threw a fit, so I don't know. Deli's showing off her vampire powers, doing her homework, and Calanthe calling all happened autonomously. Vampires can have a weakness where regular food makes them sick. For a while, there was a bug where even vampires who didn't have that weakness would sometimes get sick. Deli isn't a powerful vampire so while she doesn't have many abilities, she doesn't have many weaknesses either, so I wasn't that worried about her getting sick (but because of the game bug, I wasn't sure) and with Calanthe, I didn't remember what her vampire powers/weaknesses were, but thought coffee would be safe either way.

@Becka28 How many sims have died in the asylum? Everyone's surviving cowplants, but between the pool and the dryer it sounds like a really dangerous place. I love Morgyn's swimwear, by the way.

@MelsieYT I've not seen a Rags to Riches like yours before. I don't know much about Harry Potter because I never made it beyond the third book, but I like the idea of building Hogwarts from the ground up. I'm hoping they can get a toilet and shower soon. How much are you sticking to the HP canon? Will you let the founders develop relationships in the game?

@RedDestiny92 I'm glad to see a Don/Bob update! Don has some good parenting skills, even if he gets some sayings messed up. His playing with the twins and then his conversation with Iggy were very sweet.

Fier Legacy Update
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    The weekend passed peacefully. First term grades were released for Dawn and Delmarya (Deli).

Deli got the expected.
    PFpvjOv.jpg

Dawn did well too.
    NHuA5Dw.jpg

But no one had seen much of Dysis who still had her first term finals to take. She’d fallen fast and hard for Rashad. The two spent the entire weekend together. Dysis was enamored by everything about him, including his odd and messy eating habits.
    gWYR9h7.jpg
    They didn’t separate until late Sunday evening, when Rashad’s family contacted him saying that because of an emergency he needed to come home right plumming now. Things turned out okay for him, but Dysis had spent the last 48 hours bewitched by love, oblivious to everything but Rashad, which meant that she’d not done even one thing related to her university classes.

The next day she had a final paper to write, a presentation to prepare and present, homework to finish, and two final exams to take. But by the time Rashad left on Sunday and Dysis realized the poor state of her affairs, she only had enough energy to crawl into bed.

Panicked, she slept as little as her body would tolerate and woke early Monday when only the vampires were awake.

For reasons unknown to Dysis, Deli was being weird. First, she’d seemingly jumped in front of Dysis as Dysis was walking towards the computer. Then, when Dysis asked Deli to move because she was in the midst of an academic crisis and needed to write her final paper right now, Deli was slow about it. Deli even hissed at her. Dysis knew that hissing was involuntary, but it was creepy and her sister had never done it to her before. She didn’t have time to think about what was up with Deli as she was busy and still determined to end the term with a strong GPA.
    zZ7X5Pg.jpg
    The paper finished, Dysis calmed slightly and went downstairs to grab a quick breakfast and tackle the next thing: her homework.

Bored, Asher thought it’d be funny to tease his daughter. Deli ignored them both.
    unlZsH0.jpg
    Asher: You’re only doing your homework now? Aren’t you better off dropping out and getting married?
    Dysis: No!
    Asher: But maybe Foxbury’s distinguished degree program isn’t for you…
    Dysis: It’s fine!

Highly offended and not realizing that her father was “only” teasing her (albeit in a mean way at the wrong time), Dysis became very angry. Asher knew that he could be incredibly unkind, but he hadn’t meant to hit a nerve just then. Upset that his daughter didn’t see the humor in his “joke”, he took out his frustrations on the fish upstairs.
    (More under the cut)
    29qeBzB.jpg

Homework finished, Dysis moved to the next thing: her presentation.
    dFMALtl.jpg
    It wasn’t finished, but she had something decent. Worse case scenario: she’d just turn in what she had. Now, she had an exam to take. Had she studied? No, but hopefully that wouldn’t matter. Her plan was to forego all studying: take an exam, return to complete her presentation, take another exam, and then present.
    vNmoK9a.jpg
    Asher aside, the Fiers were sympathetic . They knew of Dysis’ ambitions and didn’t want to see her fail out of college due to a temporary lapse in judgment.

Her mother, Adelise, was the first to offer assistance.
    MMZxTMo.jpg
    Confident that things would be okay and wanting to be seen as an adult, Dysis rejected her mother’s help.

Even Deli was concerned and checked on her sister, but seeing that Dysis appeared to be an expert in procrastination and okay, Deli left without interrupting.
    d0y98zW.jpg
    f3qLWPM.jpg
    Adelise was not convinced, but she had to leave Dysis alone as she couldn’t do Dysis’ work for her. While Dysis worked, Adelise experienced her own mini-crisis. She’d prided herself on being an amazing parent, one who could (if she wanted) outbrag every other parent. One of her sons was a master painter. One of her daughters was a business tycoon. Other children were excellent homemakers. These five youngest who’d just turned into young adults and still lived in the home were surely destined to succeed as well. Since they were toddlers, Adelise had devoted herself to their upbringings. They’d always had all As.

So what had gone wrong with Dysis? Had she inadvertently neglected her daughter because she was the middle child of these five and not Adelise’s biological child? Is that why the girl lost her mind over a boy and put her university career at risk?

Concerned, Adelise ran upstairs to the small office to browse parenting forums. Unfortunately, her fears were confirmed as she’d only sought the advice of select Tiger Moms who told her that she’d not only failed Dysis by not imposing a curfew and sending that boy away, but she’d also failed Darius when he didn’t get any scholarships.
    1C4K7y5.jpg
    Meanwhile, Dysis had sorted out her presentation and was feeling great.

But as she was returning from taking her last exam, she realized she’d made a critical error. She couldn’t wait until evening to give the presentation. She actually only had about 20 minutes before she’d miss the transportation to take her to where she needed to be to give it.

So she ran.
    HlTkhQI.jpg
    And she ran.
    kgDryug.jpg
    But she didn’t make it. If she failed or got kicked out of university because of this, she didn’t know what she’d do.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited February 2020
    @Koteyka, page 618.
    That's it, Thor, just be who you want to be! Fame ain't for everyone after all!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    haneul wrote: »
    I've not seen a Rags to Riches like yours before. I don't know much about Harry Potter because I never made it beyond the third book, but I like the idea of building Hogwarts from the ground up. I'm hoping they can get a toilet and shower soon. How much are you sticking to the HP canon? Will you let the founders develop relationships in the game?

I'm not sticking to canon much... There's not actually A LOT about the Founders anyway. I do intend on adding other Harry Potter characters into the game eventually, and they were all born centuries after the Founders... so there's definitely divergence. And yes, there will definitely be relationships that aren't canon... probably most of them. (Spoiler! haha)

• ◦ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ ◦ •

I've been playing nonstop all day with my Hogwarts Founders. It's a Rags to Riches, with the goal of ultimately building Hogwarts. I'm way ahead on my Tumblr, if you're interested in keeping up with the story (and seeing a lot of bonus content).

Here we go with tonight's update!

Since we have an empty lot and nothing else, I took Helga and Rowena to the Realm so they could take showers and get a bit of happiness.
    5b0ac79a3800bc28ae40f8427803baeac4d92b41.png

Helga Hufflepuff got a cute little skull familiar. I feel like Salazar would appreciate it a lot more than my sweet little cupcake.

0b4129a8f4f8a09d4629f8e661d3f2a468385120.png

Rowena was glad to sit back and read a good book, instead of fishing or digging for rocks. She's not exactly outdoorsy.

Fishing and scavenging paid off! We finally have four beds, for all four characters!
    94db7ad500501c06461dd176b56d1b7d8ac28fa0.png

2db3c7303ed21f0f98ff99b0befd42433ec3ab06.png

5d07617dc221f5e9bce596af238b275f9bc85207.png

I know I'm late to the party, but I recently bought Realm of Magic and am still amazed by the dueling animations. I can't stop photographing them doing their spells. Here are some of Godric and Helga. Ignore the fact that she's absolutely filthy.
    37f042f0c3c3461fb0c5d01baaa799ff9386c3d8.png

5d5b394d915aa9274c9b553a2c988f1011ef9bf4.png

7934d9b92424f36d305d348ea71500d3d36af8a6.png

32a5fc577eefbc167cc8c3d5206ba54f74153241.png
    (ft. Rowena in the background)

051903867388c6b3105fcc64a72b7a2c898bc33a.png

f8d7bc5d74ad9fee9896fb9af10a2fcfdbc850ae.png

a8120e19029acf53c05ce1bf6af64a65476e50f5.png

9b1f2429eb8e443f7114f873eeb25be3f388365c.png

She's so majestic. Wow. Oh, and I got a bit more furniture.
    19c19a0e94dfe1bc06fd1ad3f7a17d6c6f504408.png

d632dc7cc2df2bfba9e614a838014f9ac8d2f057.png

I might've laughed at this scene!
    87c12596a5d53dfae38c8a796ab1a4e2888212c7.png

ae5aee73fd24a2011bb7d9088e2c22a704796b45.png

Look at Salazar's face! Hahaha!

16cf1a7808e2f97daeb1106302fa0649fa6615c7.png

5f63b20ae7ee0a58ed01941f1f3c8c6fb0c82854.png

It's OKAY! He's FINE! No harm done!

They got a toilet! Sort of!
    64ccd70bc6cda2ebbf599abb98d02589419fc886.png

In the next update, we'll get into a bit of potion brewing, and we might even get some walls!

• Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! Ok. I am going to try and catch up on comments. Starting from page 616.
    @haneul -Thank you for liking my sims summer camp! Yeah it was a rainy disaster but I think they made major headway on developing responsibility, manners, some skills, and making friends! Thank you also for liking Janet/Joslyn Bachelor. She’s pretty cool! I want to play with their family for a few days next. I couldn’t remember her name at the time lol, its Joslyn:)
    I have no idea what happened to Griffin’s classes or why he was placed on probation! I made sure he made it to all his classes, but there was one class that he wasn’t making progress in. It was weird. Oh well. He’s a private attorney now lol. Yeah, the Morecombe clan is my most “powerful” vampire family (well maybe prolific, they have a lot of kids lol). They are all about maintaining a positive appearance to the public, and are very against feeding on other sims, especially without permission. I’ve been building several clubs for each vampire clan. And a few opposing groups too. I’m currently building an indoor activity center in Forgotten Hollow where they can hang out:)
    I am glad that Deli likes Cabe! I hope they can build a nice relationship. Uh oh! So does Dysis! Having the same taste in men does count for something, just don’t have them all living together!
    Love the name of Lettuce Eat! That vegan restaurant is awesome. I wouldn’t mind eating there in real life! I am glad that Calanthe is adjusting to her mourning period well. Hopefully that little conversation with Calanthe has convinced Deli that its ok to fall in love with someone non vampire and mortal. I know she’s worried about outliving a potential partner, but sometimes its better to have love and lost, then never. And they didn’t get sick!
    @galacticgal -I love the Winterfest screenshots at Spock’s castle! (I guess you are a fellow Trekker :) Loving it!
    The wedding photos were so nice, and congrats on her twins! I hope Aaron and Sandi are able to make amends soon. What were they arguing about?
    Erik practicing his acting skills was a hoot. It looks like he is doing really well! He makes for a very dashing pirate:)
    Thank you for liking Joanna’s son Maximus, the toddler. He’s too stinkin cute. I love it when he giggles. I aged him up in another save, and he is a hybrid just like his mother! So he has both the vampire, mermaid, and spellcaster traits. His mother, Joanna, was born a mermaid/vampire hybrid. I added the spellcaster trait via a cheat just to see what would happen. She actually works! There is the occasional glitch but no worries. I can’t wait until he grows up.
    Oh no Dysis! She goofed up this time. I hope she does ok. She really crammed to finish her homework and presentation.
    @archerdk -I’m glad your sorceress’s dad came to the rescue!
    @ryttu3k -Oh no! I hope you can get the internet repaired soon! That’s awful :(
    @deafsimmer -Oh that picture of Rosalie and Dylan feeding each other the first bites of cake was so adorable
    Alex is so cute. I am so glad that his finals went well, even if that first one made him nervous. He has quite the dance moves too! And he looks fantastic in that black turtleneck sweater too! :)
    @march306 -Congrats to Liam on finding a boyfriend! They are so cute together:) Poor Cameron though, although, that is totally how I would want to go lol
    I was dying at L. Faba. XD Seriously, go away! She was stanning them the whole time lol! Congrats on their engagement though:)
    @reddestiny92 -I saw a comment you had played a bit with Plumbella’s save, How are you liking it? :)
    @darkangel1994 -Is that Vlad Bloodvein? How is he related to Curtis and Atlas? Is he Vlad Straud’s son?
    @firande -I enjoyed your sims trip to the Humor and Hijinks festival!
    @melsieyt I am loving your new challenge! Your team looks awesome. I hope you have fun playing the ROM!
    Just saw your post with your founders! They look so cool! The shots of them dueling was awesome
    @alwaysasking -How are you liking the bowling pack? Its one of my favorites! :D
    Nope, the non-vampire members of my vampire households aren’t part of the clubs. I am considering having them join, but I am experimenting with it right now! I am worried that if I add the non-vampire family members and one of the evil vamp clubs encounter them, the rivals may drain the life spirit from them. It isn’t possible for a vampire to kill a regular sim in this game, and I don’t have any mods that do that, but they can drain the life spirit of one. It causes them to pass out for a couple of hours but also sets all of their relationships to 0. For instance they know they have kids but they are usually just listed as acquaintances (their geneaology is ok). And they will totally forget about spouses and romance instances completely. Its like getting a divorce! I don’t want that to happen.
    There is an option for repairing objects! Its awesome:)
    Don is doing great, but he does not have a key yet lol! He’s over all the time now anyway:)
    @hillybeth -Congrats to Ryan and Katherine’s engagement! I think that was the best present:)
    @becka28 -Oh, I am so sorry that you were sick for that long! That’s awful:(
    I used to have an insanely long commute to work so I got into audiobooks. I’d listen to them on my way to work and back home. That carried over to work at my new job (I work in a lab so we do a lot of repetitive work all day, and we’re allowed to listen to music/audiobooks on headphones). I finished Game of Thrones and the True Blood series too! Both are awesome. The Game of Thrones series was insane though, there were a few audiobooks over 70 hours long!
    I saw you comment early that morning and dowloaded Nightwatch by Lukyanenko and started it Friday. It’s fantastic!!! I am loving it. You are right, it does have a unique take on the supernatural world. I am looking forward to starting the next book once I am done with the first.
    Yeah. Jacque is very very creepy. Especially around female sims. I have actually seen him autonomously go au naturale around teens and children (I don’t have any mods that influence that either)! Unfortunately he did come back later for Becky:( In all honesty, I don’t know if Griffin will be able to take him out. Good thing I did not give him full sunlight immunity:) Although, he has made a big enemy with Becky. As prim and proper as she may appear to be, she’s not someone I’d want to cross.
    Ok, I was dying with laughter from your asylum update. So much going on! XD
    I am so liking Sylvia lol! She’s hilarious. I hope she is able to make a future with her townie boyfriend she met at GeekCon:) That shot of her jogging with her rack of lamb had me in stitches! XD And Luisa and Morgyn make a cute couple!
    There was so much going on lol! The sim swimming in the pool of pee and shower. The row of headstones in the back garden. Were there 9? Poor Morgyn freaking out with Death there. All the fire deaths, and vampires bursting into flame. I swear, they have no clue. I am surprised you don’t have any cowplant deaths yet lol! XD Then the alien abductions XD
    And your latest sim’s engagement! They seem made for each other.
    Thanks for liking my summer camp update lol! Yeah. I may have to have a mermaid come along next time who can change the weather. Susan may enjoy it better at that point :) Although, she may have to wait out for awhile. I just saw she and Morgyn are expecting their first biological child together! She’s in her first trimester.
    @simmelina1- Oh wow triplets! Marcus and his wife are going to be really busy! But they are adorable.
    @ellupelluellu -Ok, I am really liking Peter Lothario. He’s cute! And a good personality too.
    @rainbowwithfangs -I hope you feel better soon! I like April and Mia. I hope they will be able to grow their family soon! :)
    @ravenspit HAH! XD You sent Vlad to college too lol! That was hilarious. Mine went there too :) He’s now Hipster Vlad and works as an attorney
    @reddestiny92 Yay! Its Don and Bob! It seems that everyone is adjusting well. Their doggos are way too cute. I hope that they can keep the secret of the kids paternity from Hanson. Also, I hope Iggy has some luck with his new crush! Puberty is so awkward.
    @chuchuexpress -I love the name of Shine’s new book lol! Its cute
    @angeliqueadelaide -Omg I can’t wait to see what Lilith with do to Jacques! I had to snoop, but I saw your comment on the alien pregnancy via abductions. I think its super creepy too, I have it set so only females carry instead of males via MCC. And The chance for pregnancy is now set to 0%, so it doesn’t happen anymore. Actually Clint Fontenot from my alien couple, is a former pollination tech. He did meet Rosie later on in life. Their son Gage is the last baby conceived via alien abduction. Fortunately, they are quite happy together now and he works as an astronaut. I tried to upload Clint and his family to the Gallery, but its tricky. The game still recognizes him as a poll tech!
    @kotekya -Poor Tony. He was such an awkward and misunderstood teen. I am glad he has a friend in Thor.

Here is my latest story. I am back with the Fontenots for a little bit. I love this family.
    Rosemarie, everybody calls her Rosie for short, is cooking something up good.
    cKlqvhx.png
    Clint asks what she’s making u4dxN9M.png
    A delicious cake! She adds some candles fqfd22E.png
    There’s going to be some birthdays in their family!
    She can’t believe her little boy Gage is growing up.
    He loves to play on the monkey bars 0nrRyCn.png
    Qx0Y87m.png
    Time to blow out the candles! Lk83Kl7.png
    Boy I wish we could go through puberty like this lol gGfgQNC.png
    Wow! g9Oag42.png
    I hated to do this to him, but I make a “pre-teen” phase. Basically, my younger teens have minimum body fat and muscle mass with acne and braces. That way I can tell them apart from the older teens running around. So here is scrawny Gage at age 13ish TJTdUsF.png
    I think he will fill out nicely :)
    Not only is it Gage’s birthday but its his little sister’s Grace too! i7SAwgl.png
    She’s so happy she managed to blow out the candles NaEgO40.png
    OMG she’s adorable! ZXlX3Fm.png
    She’s the first one that tackled the cake. Girl after my own heart lol edSAGOy.png
    A few days later, Clint takes Rosie out to dinner. I had totally redone the Rattlesnake Juice bar, and turned it into a bar and grill. It reminds me a bit of some of the Tex-Mex restaurants in my home-town. It still needs some more decorations. oe47N85.png I was using Clint and Rosie to play test it out.
    The Calientes own this restaurant. I recreated the family from Sims 2 and 3 premades. Katrina is married to Flamenco. (Their parents are in the household too) I like my version of Flamenco:)
    Clint orders a table. Rosie was out playing in the rain lol lTf0m65.png
    The nice host takes them to their table HZcwWSx.png
    They sit down and decide on what to order VHljEDv.png
    Its predominantly Selvadoradan food.
    Gemma Charm is their waitress! I aged her up to a young adult and she is currently attending college. I guess she’s working as a waitress while putting herself through college. Go Gemma!!
    eFRpcTn.png
    Clint and Rosie talk about work and their kids. Clint was finally asked to come back to work in the astronaut career. He was looking forward to it again.
    bevWjJ0.png
    And of course, he’s always about blowing kisses xS4rCqk.png
    Gemma brought their order in no time. Empanadas for Rosie and empanadas verde for Clint. They both got an order of horchata to drink. Horchatas are awesome. Iced milk sweetened with sugar and flavored with cinnamon and nutmeg. Excuse me while I go make some for myself lol!
    lVAdA5o.png
    Rosie thought her empanadas were awesome. Clint found his a bit too spicy but he powered through it pjBk9ET.png
    "Think you overdid it there, buddy? I told you to go for something less spicy!" Asks Rosie qOUUaPC.png
    They paid for the meal. It was time to go home. 6KpGYTn.png
    But not before a kiss under the mistletoe 7qyXPTC.png
    Well that left them super flirty. They got back home
    I think they’re working on baby #3 yD7dfJl.png
    Meanwhile, Rosie’s younger brother Rocky greeted his new friend Miles Feng at the door. This is Lily and Victor’s son. Hh7jyNX.png
    They complain about parents and school of course zWtKpEA.png
    Then talk about all their adventures during summer camp and the goings on in Scouts. I guess they go to different chapters. ZKmbiMy.png
    Aunt Vivienne had a visitor too! It was her new daughter-in-law, Joanna. grz3xaD.png
    Jo left for home after that. I was trying to send everyone to bed after that, and I couldn’t find Gage. I finally found him! He was across the street at Jo’s house, asking her a question.
    He was asking her to give the woohoo talk!! XD
    Sim teens are so awkward
    I wonder how she handled that question...uUGRfnp.png
    Till next time!
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Legacy 2.0 Fallon + Simeon Generation 4

IHpwiq6.png?1

gfeAnIP.png?4

i7ytyIz.png?1

Fallon completed her aspiration. It was painter extraordinaire.

ohUTTtV.png?1

The last kiss.

GFHZHMx.png?1

Now she's gone.

PpXfRoA.png?1

Kirby has a young adult birthday.

2lciL4z.png?1

And Kirby and Blake move out.

VfP1xJL.png?1

Fallon tells Simeon she's pregnant.

AZkTg1b.png?1

She gives birth to twins. First born a girl named Cristal.

The naming theme is Dynasty. It's a television show that has a lot of drama.

Second born a boy named Sam.

W8G3LEz.png?1

She announces she's pregnant again! Is it just me or does Simeon look unhappy? Lol
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Elric may not be a good man,
    but he is not bad either and takes care of his own :)
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984, page 619.
    Thank you! That one had to be one of my longest posts ever.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    I got to a slight hang-up in the story, and I'm not sure what to do with it. I'll have to figure that out. I also thought, technically, since I'm writing it like a script first, I can write it that way, and then do relevant screencaps and make a comic out of it or something, but I don't... know that I want to but I also don't know that I don't. Lol you know what's hard, decisions, those are hard.

But today I'm only here giving out the Ezio mini-photoshoot no one knew they wanted.
    5eca3a44157130d24a90b3e4acbf1e6f668a1d3f.jpg

8d30859c27084e870e23c5676c73943240b3aefc.jpg

e7151696211a3f2ac1c2c7cdb2b12e79b2bc692b.jpg
    All poses and post-processing are mine. c:

Happy Simming!

@Becka28
    He's cute. Honestly, I had a lot of fun playing with him and I'm not sure why I didn't do that sooner lol
    And... yeah, exactly. There's a lot of extra fun in that if I can't do it the best or fully right off the bat, I won't do it at all. So if I will be late to something, I won't go at all. If I can't pass a test at 100%, I won't take it. That kind of thing. It's honestly crippling.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    @Keidra Just don't force yourself. It never works out. Take your time and inspiration will visit you.
    I'm sure that everything will work out in the end :)
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    We continue on our journey through Pleasant Town with the Sims family...

Immediately after loading the game it was Farrah's time to age up into a teenager. She rolled the Geek trait to go along with her Neat trait and loves to spend her free time on the computer. So far, her personality is a carbon copy of her mom (Marylena).
    49604027413_07064f2f05_c.jpg

Both Farrah and Isiah redecorated their rooms. Even though Farrah is a teenager now she still proudly displays her Voidcritter cards. Side Note: I wish teenagers could still play Voidcritters.
    49604785372_11ff0aa45c_c.jpg
    49604782857_66b9c57805_c.jpg

Marylena spent her weekend doing logic puzzles and some sudoku to build on her logic skill.
    49604018513_afc3c3f203_c.jpg

Surprise - it is raining!! Isiah decided to get together with his friends at the local Bowling Alley.
    49604536141_1226ee0f18_c.jpg

Bowling time with Jason Long, Josh Carr and Phillip Cox. These friends love to spend their time bowling and playing video games together.
    49604534326_17fba86a4c_c.jpg
    49604532396_c574f8a804_c.jpg

Later in the week, Isiah was angry with Farrah for eating the last bagel and decided to destroy her school project. Farrah was livid since she takes her schooling very seriously and they argued and argued about it.
    49604775282_431f4d8dca_c.jpg
    49604013723_29c65eeb5f_c.jpg

The family added an office to the back of their house. Both Amin and Marylena work for the community so it is nice to have a quiet space to work from home. Now they just need to decorate the house to really complete it.
    49604768627_ce64fbf4fa_c.jpg

I don't think Rhiannon GilsCarbo thinks to highly of Farrah's new plug-in idea.
    49604510511_8b3c995b78_c.jpg

Because community is so important to Marylena and Amin, they are always looking for ways to volunteer. Saturday morning and Amin had to work but Marylena took both Farrah and Isiah out to the soup kitchen to help out.
    49604507846_fa088385fb_c.jpg

That evening Isiah challenged his parents to a game of Don't Break the Llama. Apparently, Marylena is taking this game quite seriously while Amin is taking a more laid back approach.
    49604503236_c4e60b3a5d_c.jpg

I guess Joe Carr just came over to rummage through the garbage. Farrah was disgusted and quickly gave him the boot.
    49604503236_c4e60b3a5d_c.jpg
    49603996793_94e2faa9ee_c.jpg

So end the week at the Sims house. The GilsCarbo family will be up next and thanks again for taking the time to read this Pleasant Town update!
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    Oh my gosh! It's been a long time, and to anyone who read whatever I wrote in here, I'm so sorry I was away so long. It turns out that I was seriously sick, though at least it wasn't anything that would induce mortality, followed by stress with finishing my thesis for grad, which I am still working on because 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I am one heck of a procrastinator, and then financial obligations such as trying to get rid of debt to my regretfully youthful folly of being a shopping addict a long, long time ago. Then I forgot to transfer some data on my new phone, which included some details about Luise's story and the 20% plot-driven devices.

I doubt anyone still remembers though, but here's an update on Luise and Renata:

JblCK1h.png
    Dino is, at last, being a good father, or at least showing signs of it.

iW3Whl4.png
    I really hope it stays that way. Renata isn't as close to him as she is to her mother, the price of being absent. At least she still appreciates what affection he does occasionally give.

JFsxaLK.png
    After fixing herself up with a shower and pulling her hair back to shorter length, Luise applies for family leave now that she's finally convinced to Dino to commit as well as Renata's approaching birthday.

TS7NCY5.png
    "Danke, Schatz. Much as I love our girl, she can be a handful to take care of. Thank you for staying as long as you have. Harvestfest was, uh, fun. It was my first one. We have a lot of planning to do, but I thought you should know, it's also Renata's birthday today."

wiwnkJr.png
    Renata aged up, finally. She inherited her father's dark chocolate locks and a slight sun-kissed tan from the Italian mountains.

9y67yDW.png
    Luise was happy, but inside she was a little distressed, and she hoped it wasn't obvious. 'How in the world did she inherit these eyes of mine now? Did that accident cause that deep of a damage to my genes? If I had given birth to her before I wound up here, she would have the blue eyes I had before. What if other children make fun of her at school for having violet eyes?'
    -

That's it for now. For the next few days, I'll be working on my thesis, while also finally writing up a thread in the Creative Corner about Luise's story and the Keller Legacy, while updating the family tree in Plum Tree, and also reconstructing her house. It's getting smaller and there's enough funds from all those books she published, at least.

Here's a preview:
    CpogojX.png
    I switched out the sakura tree with a smaller one in the Cherry Court of the house, though I'm still unsure if I want to construct the next garden to serve as its foil, or just say "screw it!" and make it into a courtyard or atrium during the reconstruction. I'm still torn what to name the entire land though.

Hopefully at least the thread will be up by next week.
  • Options
    @Dust_Bunny2010 I'm glad you're feeling better! I'm in love with your sims. Renata looks A LOT like her dad, so hopefully they do get closer as she grows up. I'm also obsessed with that little princess-y cot! It's adorable!
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you.

Vera Barnes family
    49455476503_95aafb0b99_c.jpg
    I’m Chloe Vera Barnes, Bella Vera Huntington & Salim Benali’s 3rd child. Somewhere out in this world there is clone of me named Harper Holmberg. We don’t know each other, because she doesn’t recognize me as her relative yet.
    49456185717_22d49dea11_c.jpg
    I recently married Jean Barnes. We just became parents to twins.
    49456060511_b8e87bccf7_c.jpg
    I feel lucky to be married with Jean. He is kind & good looking.
    49455586948_9703c92eff_c.jpg
    We went on a date to Brindleton bay.
    49455586863_8ebb9b9a85_c.jpg
    We are still deeply in love with each other.
    49456060366_4660d8c598_c.jpg
    I suggested for Jean we should have some fun in the lighthouse.
    49456289242_90f1ed1a91_c.jpg
    We shared a very romantic moment in there.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Ok, I'm posting what I have for now,, and l'll keep plugging along 😊

@Simmelina1

Oh my goodness!!! Triplets!! Poor Britney 😯

Except they are the most adorable little tots! Goodness! Their eyes are gorgeous 😍

Marcus got his boy! 4 girls and one boy!

Yes, they need more money. 😳

Oh no!!! Another update! Marcus died! 😣 Just when he got his little son.

I feel so sorry for her. No help at home, and probably not enough money either. Plus I'm sure she misses him.

I hope something works out for her.

Oh, it figures, Grim let Darrel live, but not Marcus 😠

@DarkAngel1994

Lol! Ok, it all makes better sense now. I went back to read it again, and I was reading the conversation out of order. I had been thinking, "Wait? No way is Don married to that guy! Don's husband would be gorgeous!" but I couldn't remember who it was. 😅

Yes, Caleb is gorgeous ❤️

I'm glad to hear Atlas won't be telling his mom any secrets 😂

Now, in the update about the blood moon...

First question, did I miss a post? Because I thought the meeting was about some rouge vampiress in the city and I don't see that conversation. Are they attributing her behavior to the blood moon?

Second, can you clarify who is and isn't affected? Caleb seems to think Don is. Atlas remembers a time when Dylan acted a bit weird, so he might be. Btw, I don't remember how Dylan became a vampire. And wasn't Atlas just acting weird? That was blamed on the dark magic from Andromeda's mom, so it's probably not from the blood moon, right?

And ok ..... who is the bodyguard Diego involved with?!? Am I supposed to know? Or is this a new secret??? Lol

And why doesn't Caleb feel well 😔 I hope he's ok.

@CaptainElsa

It's been a couple of days since you posted your sad news about your Sim child. I just wanted to let you know that there should be a couple of saves you can get back to, even if you forget to exit without saving. I'm not sitting at my computer right now, but if you want to know how to do it for future reference, I can sit down with my game and write the instructions on how I do it. 😊

Anyway, I'm very sorry that happened to your child Sim. There is also a way to turn off weather related deaths in Seasons. idk how to do that though. I won't buy Seasons, because I see so many weddings, festivals, and vacations ruined by rain. 😔

Also!!! Lol, I think there's a way to restore a ghost to life. Again, I can't tell you how to do that. I play with aging off, and have never let a Sim die in my game, so I don't have ghosts to deal with, lol. But I'm sure there are lots of people who will help you with this stuff if you'd like help to get her back 😊

@calaprfy

I feel like I haven't seen you in awhile. Is Tiberius still around? Who is the current evilest Sim?

Are the 5 families that remain all related through marriages?

How did you choose just those 5? I would have a hard time culling any played families, but I could probably cull some unplayed ones. The trouble with that is that the game would replace them with horrible townies 😅

@Ellupelluellu

Omg!!! Is that pretty teenager the toddler you showed me??? 😮

She's Very pretty, but wow! Things move fast in your game!

Peter sure is Just like Don 😂😅 That's Don's signature "after kiss" swagger move 🤣 and wow! The beauty of Don and Penny, but no terrible traits so far! Please God, don't let him get non-committal for his third!! I approve this romance wholeheartedly 🥰❤️😊

And ok, Thomas Bailey is seriously Hot!!! And good rep and perks. Sounds like a total winner to me! 😁 I'll bet my Don wishes he'd met Thomas and not Thorne. 😅

But Thorne is back!!! 😳 Oh noooo. Still just as sweet as ever 🤣

Is he mad at Damon because Damon wants Octavia's autograph, or because Damon doesn't want his? 🙄😂

@HillyBeth

Ryan and Katherine seem to be having a good romance and life together! I'll look for more updates. Maybe there is a baby now!

@rainbowwithfangs

I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. I hope you're doing better now.

Mia had a very nice age up party! April did a good job! And that is an awesome picture of them when she's blowing out the candles! 😊

And oh my, the "kids" talk. Hmmm, I wonder what she said. I'll be checking for more updates!

@MelsieYT

Sorry I haven't commented on your game play yet. I get behind sometimes. But I love it!!

Harry Potter is my life!! Lol, ok, slight exaggeration, but I've read the whole series over and over, at least 20 times.

I don't ever do challenges in the game, but some have tempted me, and this is one that does 😊

I can't find your original post, so I can't remember if you said you downloaded your founders, or did you make them? Helga and Rowena are so so beautiful! Like incredibly so. Godric is dreamy, and Salazar manages to be good looking despite my ingrained hatred of him 😅

I don't see where Helga's scarf is glitched

Holy cow, the screenshots that you took of them getting their magical skills are incredible! Godric!! Wow, what a heroic pose and expression 😳 Rowena looks absolutely entranced by what Simeon is doing. Helga looks so cool with her glowing eyes! I agree, gathering the motes is very difficult if you're trying to do it with more than 2 Sims at a time. Not enough of them respawn fast enough. And how fitting to have Morgyn do Salazar!

The ladies do look adorable doing their gardening.

As for the duels! Aren't they the funnest things?! It's so hard to not take dozens of screenshots of them. 😂

And Salazar looks so miserable there, lmao. How did you get him cleaned up?

Did you do that thing, and take all their money away after they buy the lot they are building on?

Oh! Another update! Lol! Didn't I just say that? It's impossible not to take millions of shots of duels? 😅 It looks like Helga is a good dueler! Great shots of Rowena too!

Yay for beds and a table!

And yeah, most of them are terrible at brooms when they first get them, such funny pictures 😂

Oh goody! A "toilet" lol.

I'll bet they are looking forward to walls 😉

@March306

Ok! It was so fun to find out that Tomax was the chosen Sim for Meridith! 😊 My goodness she is beautiful at her wedding! That's such a pretty dress 😍 And they look so happy. He's very handsome in that selfie. I haven't paid much attention to him so far. I don't like that hairstyle 😅 Yes, I'm very superficial. I always change Don's hair when I play him. I hate his hair too. Maybe I'd like Tomax better with different hair.

I'm really impressed that Alex could start a fire in the rain 😂

And Liam looks ok as a young adult. A bit better than he did as a teen, which doesn't make much sense, because they barely change. Although I've read that the main thing the game does is thin out the teen's faces when they age up. I hope he and Clive are happy together. And yeah, if you check in on Sean and Sandy let us know if they have kids yet. I always love seeing what the game names kids when they name them. I find the names to really really reflect the parents and the parent's names most of the time. I find it kind of remarkable actually.

Ahha! Fallon is with Simeon! Fun! They look happy together. Hmm, until that last picture 🤣 He might not be thrilled about the 3rd baby.

Congrats on her finishing her aspiration! Did she choose a new one?

Kirby aged up (very pretty) and she and Blake are gone.

The name Cristal is cool spelled like that.

@RavenSpit

Lol, your Vlad looks like he's having fun. Is he still a vampire, or did you cure him?

@thesimmer14

Lol, did your sim go on the date with Judith? If so, how did it go?

@Daravi

There is a little shirt in the toddler stuff pack that looks like a sailor suit. This is a link to a picture of it, I can't get it to work as a picture here lol

And no problem! I really like following the people I meet in this thread. Then when I search for a particular type of lot or room or anything I can set the search to look at the people who I follow first 😊

I have a couple of Sims just starting in the military career, and all the matching is so funny 😅 Especially when they are marching through the city.

Dora and Maria really got along together quickly! And had Christmas together. Much nicer than being alone. Did Father Winter just appear in the apartment, or knock on the door? I don't have Seasons, so I don't know much about it.

https://imgur.com/a/iZuxrox

@queenvortex808

Wow! What a deal! 2.99 for the games?

I always wonder how it works to install used games, because I know I always had to register their serial number when I installed them, but a used games serial number would be registered already 🤔

But, anyway, your sim named Felony sounds interesting 😂 Starting with her name!

That would be cool to do child her in Sims 2 and future her in Sims 4! 😊

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    edited March 2020
    @KiniHokulani

Thanks so much for your response! I'm glad you don't mind writing novels back and forth, lol!

Anyway, I will respond more in a little while, In the meantime I just uploaded Jasper. I tried for hours last night, but I couldn't get online. It took less than a second a moment ago! :sweat_smile:

My gallery Id is ARIANNANEAL. I can't remember if we're following each other, lol
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options

Update on Pretty Little Liars Legacy Meredith + Tomax Generation 9 ((IT'S COMPLETED VERY VERY SOON))

Meredith only needs to do two more parties before she completes her party animal aspiration. I thought the goals for the parties would be harder, but actually they are really easy to get gold. She only needed like 5 silver parties or something? I get gold on almost all her parties. It's super easy.

When Meredith completes her aspiration it will be baby time! This will be the LAST baby. The baby is generation 10 and the birth of that baby completes this challenge. I will play the 3 day pregnancy then when it is born I will immediately age it up and save it to my library and stuff. Once I do that I won't be playing this save any longer. This save will be retired.

szNm7nC.png

5eAkkjz.png

Samara passed away.

7RMcEGN.png

We adopted a kitten. It's name is Yogi I kept the name the game gave it.

cymCIWN.png

Liam proposed to Clive.

fR3mZ5k.png

He said YES!

The Wedding:
    Bt2AUDc.png

cmo3QKJ.png

Alex has a young adult birthday.

qpNzz2v.png

CKtYmHy.png

He proposes to his girlfriend, Neveah.

The Wedding:
    ZBXzCKJ.png

DkPnMyx.png

XFfInfv.png
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking I did create them myself, and they're available in my gallery! (under the same name as my forums name). I bought the lot and then did the the money 0 cheat, yeah. Thanks for the comments on everything, it made my day! :heart: It's very difficult to keep track of everyone's gameplay so I completely get it taking time and effort LOL

@March306 Such beautiful weddings! Congrats on (almost) reaching your 10 generation goal! I always play on really long lifespan (I have MCCC so it's even longer than long LOL) so I've only ever gotten to three or four generations before getting bored of the save. I'd LOVE to get to 10 one day.

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    edited March 2020

@ryttu3k , Yes I have seen your makeover list! Those look great! Inspired by your list I decided to do a massive makeover to sims at B&G save :) Partly I have to, as I do not have all my old CC in this new computer. I still get some red bikinis as formal outfit or bald sims at gym, not so often anymore :D

@sarabeth2984 , I have not yet visited Uku and Inna after settling them down and played them that first day and night, I am pretty sure there will be a toddler waiting for me when I load their house next :)
    Oh, one reason I still haven't got seasons is right there at that summer camp :D Poor sims :)

@RedDestiny92 , About being sentimental when sims move , I kind of am and when I put this save on hiatus I didn't even move Tessa, Wolfgang and Wilma out, the group is still there in that house, waiting for me to get back to them :)
    I just love that Mana :)<3
    I read this:
    "Yeah you were as evil as this cursed squeaky blob of evil." Mana said.
    as "Yeah you were as evil as this cursed squeaky bob of evil." I was like Bob? Pancakes?
    The Bailey Brothers sitcom must be first thing in my list when back in this save :D

@Alwaysasking , Yes, Uku and Inna do have a baby, I am pretty sure to find a toddler when I load them next :) Lol, yes W lost that thing 4 times, after he had cleared the archway, at the mini-quests that follows. :D I know now naturally what the relationship panels look alike, there is lots of surprises :D Most funniest was actually at Tessa'a own panel, something must of happened at the background while I was playing Ted, as she is pretty much enemies by one person I didn't even know she had met ever before, lol :D
    And after reading the teen Don and Mary-Alice part, I am still in Team Don, BUT not as much I was before..
    Re to your last comment, no, that is Ella, from Ted's save :) Same mother but different dad ;) No, my game doesn't go THAT fast :D more like a snail :P But yep, I am going to play Ella and Peter when I return to this save at some point :)

@Becka28 , About Caleb and Eliza, I would of reloaded (I always save before my weekly MCCC runs marriages) the save, BUT there was couple of marriages I really wanted to keep, and I was too afraid if I reload, mark Eliza as played so she won't end up with Caleb, most likely those others would of not happened :)
    Uuuh, auto proposal <3 MCCC or Bienchens mod?

@MelsieYT , Thank you , I'm glad you like Ella :) And there is a reason why Thomas looks a lot like original Thorne ;) It is because he is, lol! :) Thorne there is just a duplicate copy of original himself, just a "little" changed personality. But in theory, they both are "original Thorne" :D

Large update ,sorry, But all jpegs and most of them under spoilers, as always. :)
    I know I have once made him as an vampire (bunny slippers, lol) , but I made noobie level mistake with saving a test save some days later, and I had to roll back. I lost 1 week of gameplay with Ted, and half a week with group house. But no regrets, as in the end of that half week Tessa had her waterfall woohoo with Wolfgang, what she didn't have in my original save :) Because I made a mistake in saving files, they now have Wilma :)

Old and new friends.
    PNQGurY.jpg
    PRV2v30.jpg
    SGKEUYS.jpg
    2r4BMNj.jpg
    Ted visited Mila at her work, they chatted about Tessa's wedding.

XjZWdpF.jpg
    oygolTR.jpg
    At gym, he was so tired of paparazzi, but had a surprise help :)

E5Vi2Nv.jpg
    Ted: "Thanks, man. I owe you one!"

rBr7fcz.jpg
    Geoffrey: "Well, actually, you could help a little.I am retiring from work and we have discussed about moving to Sulani. It's just hard to get houses from there, you might have some connections."

KqwBlBh.jpg
    Ted (thinking): "That is easy to do."

PNQGurY.jpg
    NfZgCpY.jpg
    C4PEBhm.jpg
    UrOPLB2.jpg
    O1pbiZj.jpg
    Ted had connections indeed, and now Geoffrey, Babs, Tina, Ella and rest of the kids whos names I don't remember live in Sulani. (I tuned premade lot a little)

OfMpCgd.jpg
    Let's get that promotion! Visiting kids and an old friend.
    Fkq1Au5.jpg
    Ted: "I'm a doctor, not a repair man!"

pYxL4Ae.jpg
    27TqgP8.jpg
    Long operations and of course toilet is at opposite side of the building!

P7H7Lid.jpg
    Ted: "I am a doctor, not a cleaning service!!!"

LsWqbS1.jpg
    It was a little past 7pm he made it to Bella's house.

oMkUjnl.jpg
    And started cooking.

b0POv84.jpg
    Bella: "Oh, you remember to show up at home , for once."
    Ted: "yes I know, I know..."

4YMQAas.jpg
    Damon: "Don't mind mom, thanks for the food, it was great."

ZR9VkC3.jpg
    TGQXkEs.jpg
    XiQrMfk.jpg
    Gladly, mom was easy to make at better mood.. ;)

DJQxkWW.jpg
    81JP8YQ.jpg
    Early morning jog. He found an old friend.
    Ted: "Hi there kitty! How are you? Remember me?"

7gWql3Z.jpg
    Ted: "Kitty, I have some serious decisions to make."
    Cat: "MEOW! This simhuman is sad, I liked him better when he thought I was a dragon..."

4eo3ZbQ.jpg
    Kids left to school, Ted took a shower and then back to work!

Gb8v589.jpg
    v1wYtyU.jpg
    o08UHZF.jpg
    awZbAxM.jpg
    Long day, unfriendly patients, but there it was, lvl 10! YAY!

cAYeTNR.jpg
    jKZbYkV.jpg
    zbsbCmY.jpg
    He went to Sulani to check how Landgraabs liked the house. He asked Malcolm to join him, to meet his younger half siblings.

moOX3cA.jpg
    mwrdC8T.jpg
    tFzDs4D.jpg
    He then went back to group house with Malcolm, nothing new there. Better to cook something, just in case, lol.

FFoE8vi.jpg
    Getting the last star and asking a favor.
    oglfiHy.jpg
    TuAzana.jpg
    NrAH4hK.jpg
    Ted: "I love the silence here!"
    Someone: "Hey!"

pdutnIe.jpg
    Ted: "Trevor. It took 10 minutes longer for you to find me this time.."

KMhckTT.jpg
    Paparazzi: "Yeah.. I'm not getting any younger, you know."

53hLjw6.jpg
    Okay some family time, lol. I had forgotten I made his kids clubs, this one is musical themed and place is any lounge. There is Damon (Ted+Bella) and Simon (Ted+Nancy).

m8ZF545.jpg
    And more, Tina (Ted+Babs) and Mickey (Ted+Clara).

HJnZFjV.jpg
    Paparazzi: "Are you saying these all are your kids??"
    Ted: "21 more you haven't met yet!!"
    And he got the final star from making a song called "Bella's Eyes" :)

d7NXu1M.jpg
    At Straud mansion.
    Ted: "WOW, are you sure these are your kids or cloned mini versions of you?"
    Kat: "Watch your mouth or I bite a bit too hard!"
    Ted: "Uh?"

PegL0c7.jpg
    Kat laughs :" Come here , you big boy and give me a hug! I was kidding! But as you are here, you may play cards with Vlad Jr."

8Y7uJO2.jpg
    Ted: "Uh? Me?"
    Kat: "Well you are the one who should have experience enough" and winked her eye.

kj4fZR9.jpg
    ted: "Okay little mister, what is in this card?"
    Vlad Jr: " A car, originally called as automobile, officially invented at 1886, by german inventor Karl Bentz. Even babies know that."

GcTg97N.jpg
    Ted: "Right. I should of known your mother had something in her mind when asking me to play cards with you. let's go in."

eGHECL4.jpg
    Ted: "Your kid is smarter than I am.."
    Kat: "I know, it's fascinating, isn't it?" and giggled.

3hoepme.jpg
    ted: "I need to talk with you."
    Vlad: "Not now, after I have finished."
    Ted: "Okay, how long does it take?"
    Vlad: "An hour."
    Ted: oh my... nap time then, I guess."

FFoE8vi.jpg
    u25V6UW.jpg
    Ted: "You were right, this couch IS uncomfortable to sleep at!"
    Vlad: "I told you so, I was telling the truth... about that.."

39RB67w.jpg
    Ted: "I need a favor."
    Vlad: "I'm listening."

8QBr4Wo.jpg
    After some discussion.
    Vlad: "I think I agree, but you have to think it clearly first."
    Ted: "Ok, and for what price?"
    Vlad: "Price? What do you think I am, no, my favors are free."
    Ted: "Good, I'll be going then."

oIMTTqF.jpg
    Vlad: Wait. I wasn't honest. There is a price, indeed."
    Ted: "Ugh, and that is?"

FjLF0UB.jpg
    LOL :D

IibLLSk.jpg
    Fainting paparazzi and some decisions.
    fJ761sy.jpg
    Ted: "Audrey, I think you have had enough pic for today."
    Paparazzi: "It's hard to take pictures of you without your house showing."
    Ted: "What do you mean?"
    Paparazzi: "Well it is just a tiny cheap house.. no glory."

cYTDNSC.jpg
    Ted: "Okay, here's the deal, I'll give you my studio picture, with autograph. Look, To dear Audrey, with love, Ted. Can you now go?"
    Paparazzi: "Oh yes, sure! This is cool!"

U1bcXn3.jpg
    Then it hit her :D
    Audrey: "OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! You knew my name!!!!! IThis is soooo OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!"

4KEWBno.jpg
    Ted: "Okay, I suppose that was one way to do it."

Zn3RK7P.jpg
    Then he visited Thomas.
    Ted: "Oh, now I get what she (Audrey the paparazzi) meant."

5haPHft.jpg
    He saw Thomas working out and decided to give some help!
    ted: "Harder harder, you can do it! Your brother can!"
    Thomas: "Oh?? I doubt, haven't you seen him yet?"
    Ted: "Okay your brother once could do it.."

wLBOyvZ.jpg
    After a chat they hugged.
    Thomas: "I respect your decision, I could not do it. I love to be famous too much. But it's not for everyone."

9fBLEmn.jpg
    Ek1aTsE.jpg
    oG12JlU.jpg
    To the next house at the hills, same discussion, without the working out part.
    Judith: "If I were married with you I would be furious about this."
    Ted: "It is glad then we are not married!"
    Judith: "Not too late yet.. you aren't married yet!"
    Ted: "Eh.."
    Judith: "Just kidding!"

R8Cvep3.jpg
    IJSouGx.jpg
    Judith: "But the other part of your plan, are you ABSOLUTELY sure?"
    Ted: "Yes."

The fame.
    zSEFnjR.jpg
    EaVOlIN.jpg
    Bella's Eyes got nominated!

LCcY2aY.jpg
    Ted: "Brytani! I haven't seen you for ages!"
    Brytani: "Well well look who is here now!"

hwqS8WH.jpg
    YAY!!!!

VPljPQb.jpg
    33i64XS.jpg
    erOkxl8.jpg
    kJ5pfQT.jpg

ARilFRq.jpg
    Home.
    fxwRCrJ.jpg
    An evening walk in the docks.
    Ted: "Hey there, my favorite dragon!"
    Cat: "MEOWW! I see you are in better mood, simhuman!"

np9yFHS.jpg
    Ted: "You want to move in with my family, kitty?"
    Cat: "MEOOOW! If that means sleeping on the couch and best food ever, sure!"
    Ted: "Btw, what's your name, kitty?"
    Cat: "MEOW! Nacho, but you can call me Dragon!"
    Ted: " No idea what that meow meant, but i call you Dragon!"

EYo7Jd1.jpg
    Nacho/Dragon got his own corner from hobby-room!

hel2H89.jpg
    I renovated the lot already, but had to update as there is a toddler in the house, yes, kid nro 27 :D (last woohoo when Ted was visiting was tfb)

fAigaMq.jpg
    mk0BU4L.jpg
    Her is Daniel! And Nacho/Draggon is called as Dragon, even when he does not wear the suit anymore :D

sEQoScm.jpg
    Oh boy how much easier it is to get all in the table when he is not just visiting and I can control all of them! :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    Well, I've got a quiet day tomorrow, so I'll be able to post an update or two. (Must remember not to double post, or I have to punish myself by merging my posts, and that could end up in me creating a spoilerfest of a post. Which makes me wonder...How many spoiler tags is too many?)

I'm also trying to find out who on earth Hamish got his eye colour from. I know that Roddy and Sophia got their blue eyes from Benjamin, and their lips from Shine. I also remember that Hamish's lips are from Benjamin. The eye colour is a mystery for Hamish.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options

@MelsieYT Thank you!

Since my Pretty Little Liars Legacy is about to end... and I'm using one of my computer monitors for my 2 yr old son to watch Netflix (I don't like to play Netflix on my computer while playing the sims I think it makes it lag. My husband assures me my computer can handle it but I don't care I don't want to break my game) I'm going to post refreshers of all my generations.

Vz6pGp8.png

Our walll...

Generation 1 Spencer (founder) and Mortimer Goth

nVF7Lsx.png

Generation 1 Refreshers
    6rKudbe.png

1bkKUtl.png

pOjI4Xb.png

1RqD5Ye.png

zWPVvpX.png

bAoME7Q.png

0fyxT7n.png

zIIJB6W.png

Generation 2 Alison (heir) and Zeke

WmNb1et.png

Generation 2 Refreshers
    6dGgvBa.png

QdMq3LB.png

2j2d4IP.png

jSlYou7.png

IfL7Dij.png

pXP9HMN.png

cIu0P8f.png

aRNdBum.png

9kRZc9E.png

Generation 3 Ezra (heir) + Aili

WjWe71R.png

Generation 3 Refreshers
    WNYoIB7.png

440Uocl.png

Pbk08vP.png

yWWrqdj.png

HykmXpx.png

8LzMcf1.png

o7XLyED.png

Generation 4 Melissa (heir) + Greg

q64n4n0.png

Generation 4 Refreshers
    2UzUvkl.png

HNo876X.png

UXo8uz5.png

19BvWxD.png

lG4o3q4.png

mW7n8Us.png

z4evIAE.png

Generation 5 Garrett (heir) + Kelsie

dtogR7Y.png

Generation 5 Refreshers
    HZQdil7.png

vVFcigU.png

5nPsaE4.png

eX5lCGn.png

6j77gkt.png

Hop1PLs.png

gU5LDDT.png

Ig2gg3g.png

Generation 6 Lucas (heir) + Jimena

QaacXUY.png

Generation 6 Refreshers
    nOQmKGi.png

mni4Yi9.png

QJ10LpL.png

0x8vRyq.png

pgKA2aK.png

APcWdCl.png

vqPaERP.png

Generation 7 Charlotte (heir) + Tane

NH7UtpM.png

Generation 7 Refreshers
    CH9drYn.png

gMlGFqG.png

hGyljlX.png

LNxytMo.png

WxF2lv2.png

ADKHMlZ.png

RvzRt0l.png

Generation 8 Samara (heir) + Cameron

2WtCRjz.png

Generation 8 Refreshers
    z4zoxhN.png

hjKRz5R.png

1ukiCzy.png

JT3mGIm.png

NDZnRbY.png

Generation 9 Meredith (heir) + Tomax ((NOW))

0SQ1H3y.png

Completed Aspirations by heirs

1. Renaissance Sim
    2. Super Parent
    3. The Curator
    4. Friend of the World
    5. Jungle Explorer
    6. World Famous Celebrity
    7. Freelance Botanist
    8. Nerd Brain
    9. Party Animal

This will be my SECOND completed legacy. My first was a Game of Thrones one. Thanks for reading about my legacy soon Meredith will give birth to the FINAL HEIR. <3
    5DG72Tj.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top