Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited July 2020
    @sunblond
    You can take glasses in and have new lenses put in them, in some instances, if the frame is not molded around the lenses.
    I can roll with that :) Thanks!
    Humm, do I detect the beginnings of a friendship transitioning into a romance, always tricky, at least for my sims.
    Hm? Who do you mean exactly? :D

@Tixyen
    Been following and catching up on your story, I have to say perfection, I love the recent chapters especially how you explained the afterlife it is very close to my natural beliefs! 😊
    Hey!! Glad to see you back, I missed you're family and comments :) And thank you so much! I'm glad it resonates with other people :relaxed:
    Why you hide the beauty of Morgie until the next post!
    What can I say - I love a good cliffhanger! :D Plus a part of me doesn't accept the fact that sims age up by blowing the candles so I like to leave a little time for them to 'transform'.
    And I cried about the glasses, so sweet and Peter wears them so nicely.
    I've actually planned on getting him glasses for a while because he looks so good in them and then last moment it clicked in my mind that he can wear Tony's🥺
    Also, I know this a long ago comment, but I was focusing in on school at the time, but wanna say, loved, loved, loved your Remus (may fav HP character) Sirius and Harry sim versions they were great especially how you did padfoot. <3
    Ahh, thank you!! I love them too, they're honestly the favourite family I created so far and I can't wait to get to them in the story :relaxed:

@ryttu3k
    Oh - poor Peter :( It's just going to take a long time for them to adjust. Heh, Thor's dad... that's a bit complicated. He's very good at helping reassure her - helps he has inside knowledge!
    Yes, unfortunately, it'll take quite a while, as those things usually do :( Thor is helping them all through though.
    The older kids shipping the little ones, ha XD Morgan's going to have an interesting love life when she gets older!
    She probably will! Although I think I'll let MCCC decided it for me. Or you know - roll a dice :tongue:
    Honestly, I think Peter should definitely go with Ned and Michelle - it'd do him a lot of good to be able to just... be a young adult.
    Yup, that's what I'm thinking too. But what would Steve and Thor say?
    Aww, Peter in Tony's glasses!! Even if the lenses are different, he could definitely keep the frames, they can shape them pretty easily.
    He looks so good in them🥺
    Thank you!

@haneul
    I was sad to see Tony go, but I’m glad to hear his story will continue. I tend to stop playing families not long after my favorite sims die. The households just aren’t as fun without them.
    I understand that completely, which is why Steve, my favourite sim, will probably be living on... forever :D Okay, not forever, but he's definitely going over a hundred. Although with everything I got planned, my game is supposed to be fun for at least two-three more generations even if they'd happen without him :)
    Thank you!

This update will be long for no particular reason other then the fact that it's one of those rare times when I DON'T want to end an update on a cliffhanger :tongue: I did split it in two parts though.

Part 1:
    Peter groaned as the lights suddenly flicked on.
    "Why... Seriously, why... you know how painful that is..."
    "No time, I've got a monster under my bed! I've got a monster under MY BED!"
    S2IHVFM.jpg

"Monsters only exist in movies..."
    "Peteeer! Come on, come on, quick, before it eats meeee!"
    "I really should've thought before showing you Doctor Who..."
    w2lwi3d.jpg

"Well, where is it?"
    "Under THE BED! Spray it, spray iiiit!"
    "Alright, no need to shout... Aaaand done."
    69m3bit.jpg

"Well? Who's the best monster hunter and big brother in the universe?"
    e9ZPQvG.jpg

"Shut up..."
    0Vaa94u.jpg
    More under the cut:
    Morgan is officially a child!! :smiley: She. Looks. Just. Like. TONY!!
    jEViCaG.jpg

Here's even a no CC comparison! Same presets! :smiley:
    tx9AfiE.jpg

"Peter stop iiiit!"
    pdPgaYO.jpg

"Stop what? I'm not doing anything!"
    "Seriously, Peter, we're never getting this family photo done..."
    (Btw I always loved Peter but now that he wears glasses he looks like the definition of a cinnamon bun)
    YF34z2g.jpg

Being a kid can be tough.
    KcnGn7y.jpg

Being the baby of the family can be tough as well.
    "Uncle Thooor, stop iiiit, I'm not a baby..."
    "But you'll always be our baby, Morgie-Bear!"
    wiwYezP.jpg

But it has its pluses too. After all, everyone loves you.
    "Fineee..."
    3YyQ7Yl.jpg

And you're literally everyone's favourite person to hang out with.
    tdTq6It.jpg

Even weird creatures tolerate you.
    "Good morning Goose the Gecko!"
    QIorLDU.jpg

And most importantly - no one can say no.
    "Please please pleeeease teach me how to play?"
    5MBdnle.jpg

"Sure. If you'll have the patience to get through the theory."
    vO964Ci.jpg

"I was thinking of learning Yellow Submarine first!"
    jvfqu3M.jpg

"That's a pretty hard song for a beginner, Morgie..."
    "But I want to, Papa!!"
    "Alright... Here's the first chord..."
    pWeQc5W.jpg

"Ehh... that doesn't sound right..."
    RFqo5tH.jpg

"A little more gentle. C'mon, try again."
    zm6guBG.jpg

"WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE!"
    7SNG3ax.jpg

"Woah, woah, calm down..."
    4kG0hZn.jpg

"Okay- I suppose you can play it like that-"
    AkloGbe.jpg

"I did good, didn't I!"
    x0DTv2W.jpg

"Quite... quite well... I suppose..."
    VqMGWLo.jpg

And of course, when you're a kid, you've got the coolest friends ever.
    ux8L66P.jpg

"Morgan!"
    "Hi Makani!"
    "We're playing tag, wanna join us?"
    y06ophv.jpg

"Uh, Morgan is in mine and Kalani's friend group, not yours."
    0BrF8Vz.jpg

"Kristian, Morgan can be in any friend group she wants. You're not her boss."
    dsckuwK.jpg

"So what? You're not mine!"
    "You're jealous of Makani."
    "Am not!"
    "Are too! You're in looOoOOove..."
    "Shut up Kalani!"
    ypZUWmj.jpg

Friends you can always share a laugh with.
    XZXz9vL.jpg

"Hey guys, stop arguing! We can have one big friend group, right?"
    YFVtoXp.jpg

So yeah - being Morgan is pretty awesome. You've got the best family, the best school, the best friends...
    aNlKJO1.jpg

And one day a little bit of that perfect Morgan world fell apart.
    sjhVosB.jpg

It all began at dinner, when Peter was planning on telling Steve, Thor and Morgan the news. The news of him leaving Sulani and going to Brindleton Bay (why Brindleton Bay? No reason, other then the fact that it was the only town besides Del Sol Valley he's been to. And no way were they going to Del Sol Valley). He had to start his grown up life someday - he was nearly twenty five and he was still completely dependant on Steve. Peter was afraid of change. The lack of stability was his worst nightmare. And that nightmare was the exact thing Ned and Michelle suggested him to dive into. Peter knew he had to face his fears sooner or later, so better do it with the support of his best friends rather then alone.
    Ww8xgWe.jpg

But bringing up the topic at the table was close to impossible.
    rBqQSxz.jpg

Steve, Morgan and Thor wouldn't stop chatting about their own things.
    c8b8Z51.jpg

Peter couldn't find the moment that felt right to interrupt them.
    FWOmeAa.jpg

"Alright, who's doing the dishes?"
    "Not me, I did them last time."
    "Such a shame... Maybe it's time Morgan starts getting household chores-"
    "Nooo I'm a baby!"
    "Oh so now you're the baby? Didn't you say just a few minutes ago-"
    PNpHgJ3.jpg

"Guys!!"
    Everyone turned.
    "Yes, Peter?"
    "I uh... I've got something to tell you."
    zTEZXrh.jpg

"Be quick because I am planning to go have my power restoring nap," Thor yawned.
    ldBbZ8I.jpg

Peter took a deep breath.
    "Basically Ned and Michelle are moving to Brindleton Bay and I decided to tag along with them?.."
    There was a moment of complete silence.
    js2Bbzx.jpg

"What?" Steve whispered, unable to believe what he just heard. "Why?.."
    "Well, we just thought that we'd like to try out living like adults, you know?"
    "Away from Sulani?.."
    "Well... They've never been anywhere farther then Sulani and Brindleton Bay is as opposite to Sulani as it gets-"
    4iPEXzv.jpg

"I... I don't understand..." Steve shook his head.
    "Breathe, Stevie, breathe."
    "It's not that terrible, Pa... I mean, I'm twenty five and I'm still living under the same roof as my parent, that's almost embarrassing..."
    90HXUTA.jpg

"Does this mean I'll have two rooms?" Morgan yelled excitedly.
    X34bwfr.jpg

"You can start your grownup life here, you know," Steve muttered. "You don't have to go all across the ocean... And there's nothing wrong with living with your parents."
    "Pa, Sulani is great, but... I don't know... I need some change! We've been living here for ages and I just- I want change."
    "Why? Our life is fine the way it is..."
    mVEchFF.jpg

"It's fine, but it's not much more then that," sighed Peter. "We go through one day after the other and every day is like the next one and I always know what to expect and it's great, it's safe, it's predictable... I like predictable... But I'm not doing anything, Pa. I don't go to college, I don't have a job other then babysitting, and I know literally every person on the island and none of them want to date me because they're all already dating each other so I've literally got nothing to do here! It-it was great when D-Dad was here but now... It just feels empty. Everything we do - I just think of Dad... I have to get away... You keep saying we have to move on - well this is me moving on. And at least I won't go alone, plus there will be Kat and Jamie and Lindsey so that'll be some people I know..."
    wSZd3cQ.jpg

"So things got a little hard in our family and you decided to bail out in the exact moment when I need you the most?"
    fd5JPpE.jpg

Peter paused for a moment.
    "Alright," he then said under his breath. "Forget the whole thing. Forget I even asked."
    tqhkrQR.jpg

Part 2:
    FAGLbBm.jpg

"Peter?.."
    oWCKUP7.jpg

"Hey, Morgie," Peter sighed.
    mHSZt7M.jpg

"Are you going to Brindleton Bay?"
    5qJMSDZ.jpg

"It's not like I can if Pa won't let me," Peter sighed. "Shouldn't you be siding with him?"
    Morgan shrugged.
    vr5x5EI.jpg

And then she suddenly put her little hand on Peter's.
    CB6fXrB.jpg

"I'm gonna miss you if you go, Peter. But if that's what you want..."
    kEdH5vW.jpg

"I think you should. 'Cause otherwise you'll be sad and I don't want that."
    "Thanks... I can't go without Pa's approval though."
    8ElHLTU.jpg

"Pa will let you! He loves you, Peter, and he won't be standing in the way of your future, even if you want it to be far far away. You just need to find the right words. And I'm sure you will."
    Gxmh7CY.jpg

"Thanks, Morgie. You're a great sister. Even though you prefer Star Trek to Star Wars."
    "I know, I know..." Morgan smiled.
    n7QruUi.jpg

"Pfft, and you're still leaving to Jamie and Lindsey. I always knew they'd steal you."
    "Okay seriously, haven't we been over this..."
    "Just kidding!"
    lVNNB67.jpg

"Really, Steve, you can't be so dramatic about this..."
    "Yeah. You're usually the dramatic one. I'm actually surprised you're not on my side here. After all, you were the one who kept asking us to move here."
    uKkZ74x.jpg

"Steve, there always comes a time when the child decided to leave the nest. It is only natural for these things to happen! And if he doesn't want to do it on Sulani, then so be it! Let him see the world! Many children leave Sulani, most of them come back, usually bringing new people along with them. And the ones who don't come back still visit quite often. That is just the way Sulani is. And you cannot say that him wanting to leave is selfish..."
    oQ7y9rO.jpg

"I know... I know it's supposed to be a good thing," Steve sighed. "And I admit that he has a point, there isn't really much for him to do here... But I've been in a situation like that when I sold the farm and went off searching for adventures and my experience... it wasn't a nice one, Thor. And I was much more mature back then then Peter is now! You know how he is, Thor... What if he gets in an accident, what if he has problems, what if he'll get stuck with the wrong people? The wrong person... Anything can go wrong and I won't be able to reach him... I won't... won't be able to save him... I.. I..."
    oeUuzmu.jpg

"I just don't want anything to happen to him, okay? I already lost one important person in my life... I can't allow myself to lose anyone else... And I need him here... where I know he's safe... I-I can't let go... Not yet..."
    "I understand your concerns," Thor sighed. "But Peter is capable of more then you think."
    "I know, I know..."
    K2JxMb3.jpg

"You can't just know, Steve. You have to believe," Thor quietly said before he left the kitchen.
    5YXJvpQ.jpg

Steve sighed, getting back to the dishes.
    Bq1erlL.jpg

"Hey Pa... Look, I know you think that I'm incapable of living alone. Which is true and which is the exact reason why I believe I should face that fear. And I know you think I'm leaving because of Dad. And if you want me to stay, I will, but-"
    mFsBA29.jpg

Steve sighed.
    "Yeah, I guess I couldn't keep you by my side forever, could I."
    "What?.. You- You mean-"
    ni7glxH.jpg

"Promise you won't get in trouble? Or get stuck in the wrong crowd? Or lose all of your money in the first nightclub you find?"
    a0nHIsG.jpg

"Promise. Really. Cross my heart. I'll be good!!"
    yq3ZHWC.jpg

"Look, I've been there when I was a bit younger then you... New towns... cities... they can be overwhelming... You might want to try everything at once... trust the wrong people and get hurt... do things you'll regret... just- just be careful and call me if anything happens, okay? I didn't have my parents to look after me but you still got me..."
    VNV5IaF.jpg

"Pa, I promise right here and right now that I'll tell you about every single thing that will happen in my life. And I'll visit as much as possible. I'm not going to be that kid who grows up and just disappears - no pictures, no calls, only occasional holiday cards... I'd never do that to you, Pa."
    MrJBMVI.jpg

"Oh yeah. Try to disappear and I'm sending Thor after you," Steve chuckled.
    pnysLO9.jpg

Peter smiled.
    "I'm sure it won't come to that..."
    xmjKCXy.jpg

The next few days went by quickly. Packing, searching for a place to rent, getting tickets. And then the day has finally come.
    cROKzYB.jpg

"Look at you... all grown up... I guess this is it," Steve sighed, smiling. "My baby boy is going away."
    RhcSmxh.jpg

"Okay, in all seriousness, didn't you already get married by my age?" Peter laughed.
    XRAcsxU.jpg

"I already had you by your age..." Steve sighed. "But you don't have to be like me, Peter. You just... live at your own pace. I'll support any decision you make. Of course, I wouldn't mind getting myself some grandkids eventually, but you know, whatever suits you-"
    Z92xnVJ.jpg

"You know you always have a home here, right? Even when you're forty... anytime... the door's always open..."
    "I'm going to miss you so much, Pa..."
    Mq8QfHZ.jpg

Saying goodbye is never easy, no matter how much you prepare for it.
    N7EGgXN.jpg

And of course, both Steve and Peter had tears in their eyes.
    Mo5N5Yh.jpg

dASJ8m4.jpg

YutWYFY.jpg

"I'm gonna be fine, Pa. Really. And I'll call you every day..."
    pepbCpD.jpg

Thor's turn.
    "Goodbye, peanut. Have fun on your... ah... trip... Which shall obviously only lead you back to the only TRUE place to live in!!"
    "Alright, uncle Thor..."
    YbOque2.jpg

Morgan's turn.
    "Well... bye then..."
    3saqkH6.jpg

"See you soon, little miss! Don't get into any trouble without me!"
    uEQHJBM.jpg

"I'll try but I can't promise anything!" Morgan giggled.
    SfCe1bk.jpg

"See you!"
    "See you..."
    SrAcm0t.jpg

"All ready, Peter?"
    jFhWE2F.jpg

"Yeah, I... I suppose..." Peter muttered. It was all becoming too real and now part of him was having second thoughts. Was he really ready to go?
    "Pa..."
    5AvBPlV.jpg

"See you soon," Steve smiled. "Now go - don't keep your friend waiting."
    F9rGEj6.jpg

And they were off.
    0Nay0HB.jpg

"Brindleton Bay here we come! Hey Ned, bartender or waiter - what sounds better? Because obviously those are the only routes for geniuses like us," Michelle joked.
    "Oh my god, I just realised that you're right..." Ned whispered in shock.
    uoQJIjs.jpg

"Relax guys, if all fails we'll apply for McDonalds..."
    Tgzf31x.jpg

"Byeee, Peter!" yelled Morgan. "Don't come back too soon 'cause I'll be taking over your bedroom!!"
    "In your dreams!" Peter shouted back. "Pa, put a lock on my room..."
    erOyoD8.jpg

"He'll be fine," Steve quietly said, smiling. "He'll be fine. And we'll... we'll be fine too, won't we?"
    "We'll be fine," Thor chuckled. "We'll be completely and entirely fine..."
    They'll all be fine.
    WE9Uj8J.jpg
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited July 2020
    double post! :tongue:
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Beach Legacy Summer + Serena Generation 3

8bcXotz.png?1

Becca becomes a teen!

MORE
    GeAlyDE.png?1

She is my chosen heir.

IqfIQ9W.png?1

Her twin Wilson also becomes a teen.

tyBeLBn.png?1

wTaTPYn.png?1

The youngest becomes a teen.

ciAZBjf.png?1

Her name is Kelly.

uPTdVN6.png

Summer completed her aspiration.

NAMING THEME
    Characters from the movie Cast Away. I'm trying to stick to beach themed names as much as I can.

PAST GENERATIONS
    9rTYJbv.png?1

We started with our founder, Jason Momoa.

bDiraSD.png?1

He married Lia.

ScEy306.png

Very humble beginnings.

bHewpCs.png?1

There house grew and so did their family.

z4pXiA6.png

The house became something like this.

SvGZI3j.png?1

Patrick became generation 2 heir and he married Juniper.

ODIkTxZ.png?1

Patrick's daughter, Summer, married Serena. That's where we are now. Next up Becca is the new heir for generation 4.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journal of Felipe Monte**gro

-At the last bowling practice, Roxie told everyone she had decided to go to Britechester University, because they were offering her a distinguished degree in Art History there. And, that Than and Claudia were coaching her in art to help her prepare. Everyone was congratulating her and stuff, but later, I was sitting with Than and I kind of mentioned that Art History seemed kind of a weird major for Roxie, because she was not exactly the arty type like he was. Than said it totally made sense, he told me that an Art History Degree was a good way to get your foot in the door in the fashion industry and since that was kind of Roxies thing, it was a good way to get into a field she really liked. Yeah, so the Paragon club most of us thought was lame, well it might have actually helped her to get into a college and stuff, because they take a hard look at your extracurricular activities not just your GPA.-

-Ryland and I were kicking the soccer ball around earlier and mostly just talking, when he told me that he had made the soccer team at his school earlier this week. He said he figured he was kind of in the middle of the pack as far as his soccer playing went at the tryouts. Which was plenty good enough to make the team. I kind of made a joke and put my hands together and did a bow like some kung fu master and said, you have learned well, grasshopper.
    Then he said, so technically, you are off the hook now, you promised Charlotte to help me get me on the team, and you did. And I’m really grateful for all your help Felipe, I mean that. Because I know you got a lot of stuff going on and, well, it means a lot to me, that you took the time to coach me. OK, so I should have said something back, but I was kind of, I don’t know, I couldn’t think of anything right then to say. Ryland continued, the thing is, I really like hanging out with you, I don’t really have any friends yet at my new school, I was kind of hoping being on the soccer team would help with that. So, you are, like, my only friend. And I totally know you were just doing Charlotte a favor and stuff, I get that, but still it’s kind of a big deal for me.
    You know, I said, we could totally just start hanging out, like, not on a schedule anymore, but just because we want to, if you’d be into that. Ryland lit up like a Winterfest tree and said he would really like that. Then he said, you know you could come over to the Prescott’s sometimes, we could jog in the dessert, I found some really cool fossils there and I swear one of them is totally an alien. My papi has a really cool fossil he found on the computer desk and I would really love to get one too, I told him. Let’s get something to eat, I added. Do you think we could maybe tell your mom about me getting on the team and talk her into cooking one of those spicy dishes like she makes. I totally love eating here, Ryland said surprisingly. Seriously, I asked, my mami is not really considered to be much of a cook in her circle of friends or by me and papi, if you tell her you like her cooking, dude, you will totally score major brownie points. And speaking of food, does Nanny Prescott ever make you that mac & cheese with the crunchy topping like she used to make for me when she was my nanny, because I could totally go for some of that when I come over to your house, just saying.-

-I’m still not sure what happened, or how it started really. But Virginia came over and we were on the couch talking and stuff, and that is totally it, no romantic stuff at all, and she and I got into a big argument. Like, she said some really hurtful things to me and I kind of got super mad and said a lot of mean things back. Then I guess mami heard us came downstairs and Virginia actually was totally rude to mami too and I could tell mami was steamed. Then mami tried to get us to calm down but neither of us was willing to back off the argument. Papi came home from work right after that and he was telling us to please stop and just take a breath till we could talk in a civilized manner. But by then I had totally had it with Virginia and I told her we were through, that she was not only not my girlfriend anymore but that I didn’t even want her to be my friend or anything. She got up and stormed out of the house but yelled that she should have known that dating a dumb jock was a mistake right from the start, before she slammed the front door behind her.
    I immediately got up and went to my room and slammed the door behind me, then I opened it and slammed it again, and then I did it again only I put my whole body into it this time. Then I got in my bed and under the covers and, OK, I cried, I bawled like a little kid for awhile.-
    Papi came in after awhile and sat on the bed and tried to talk to me, but I totally told him to go away, I want to be alone, Please. So he left a little after but was muttering Spanish under his breath, which meant he was kind of mad or upset.-

A4pWkuz.jpg
    The argument gets heated.

kwYJFDX.jpg
    Even Jade fails to derail this train wreck.

-A couple days later it was Saturday and Ryland called and invited me over to his house. Since I had basically been cooped up in my room after school since the fight to avoid talking to mami and papi, I went over to his house. We were kicking the soccer ball around for awhile and finally Ryland said, seriously, dude, are you totally not going to tell me about you and Virginia breaking up? How do you know that? I asked. Uh, Felipe, I go to the same high school as Virginia. It’s been, like, the main subject of gossip for two days now. Great, I said, and I sat down on the picnic table in the Prescott’s backyard, and put my head in my hands. Ryland sat down next to me and didn’t say anything. I was kind of teary again, and was really trying not to let Ryland see, you know. Finally, he said, so, can you maybe just tell me what the break up was over? I’m really not sure, I said and sniffed my nose. Then I kind of outlined the argument for him in between sniffing my nose and wiping my eyes.
    Felipe, dude, we totally need to do damage control. Like, Virginia posted she was single on her Facepage and linked a vid of an old chick rock song about some girl getting her heart trampled. Seriously, I said, I got out my phone and went to look at facepage, but Ryland grabbed it and said, Noooo, dude, bad idea, do not stalk your ex on social media, man that is just asking for trouble. Here he said, we need to update your social media to say single, and find a song to link. And maybe take the high road, since it’s you, and you are kind of a total goodie goodie, so, how about a classic rock song about how much love hurts, just kind of a general, it totally sucks type thing, without placing blame.
    OK, I was not sure about being called a goodie goodie by my newest friend, but he seemed to kind of know way more than I did about, like, how to manage this thing. So I let him just do want he wanted on all my social media profiles, I was kind of still thinking about how my break up was all over his school and wondering if people at mine were talking about it too. Honestly, I had kind of been out of it for the last couple days, even at soccer practice, coach told me to get my head in the game a couple times, so yeah.-

Zte6q42.jpg
    Ryland listens to Felipe explain about his break up.

-Bowling practice was a literal nightmare, Claudia and Daisy both asked me how I was doing and looked at me like I was a sick puppy. And the guys, well they all totally avoided mentioning it to me. It was awful, it was really tense and no one was comfortable, most of all me. When it was finally over, Tucker and Than sat on either side of me on one of the benches and asked me if I wanted to talk about anything, because they were totally there for me. And I kind of told them what had happened, and that I was doing better now, that it was kind of really a sad and painful thing to go through. Than said he would be a total wreck if Claudia and him broke up over an argument like that, and that when Omar got dumped by Cadence, he was totally a mess for kind of a long time, he remembered. Tucker said that’s why he just dates, no getting serious, he likes to keep things kind of casual. If only. But it did make me feel better to talk to them about everything and just to be with my two oldest friends and know that they totally had my back.-

-Later that week, I called Than and asked him over, then I asked him if he would take over being captain of the bowling team. I figured it was time and I really wanted to not have to worry about it with all the college stuff and my break up and soccer, it was just getting to be a lot. It was between Than and Tucker, but Tucker had the fishing club with his dad, plus Roxie leaving for college, and his dad’s health thing, and he was on the swim team at school now too. And Than kind of wasn’t into any other clubs or extracurricular stuff, and he had been the leader of the League of Adventures when he was younger, so he seemed to be my best option and I thought he would be good at it. Plus, he’s a good bowler and everyone likes him. He totally wanted to be the captain, but was kind feeling bad about Tucker too. And I told him that part of being in charge is having to make some hard decisions and dealing with what comes after, thanks mami.-

YFGZKK6.jpg
    Felipe talks to Than about taking over the bowling club, as Max jogs by.

-Eventually I had to take the bull by the horns and talk to mami and papi about the breakup. They had been giving me space since it happened I guess, but I knew that sooner or later there would be a talk, so I decided to get the ball rolling myself. It was after dinner, they were watching TV and I went in a sat down and just said, OK, let’s have it, I know you guys want to talk about my breakup.
    They turned off the TV and kind of looked at each other, then papi said, that he knew I was angry over what happened, but he thought that I would live to regret leaving things the way they are and that I should apologize to Virginia. Mami added that when I looked back over this down the road, I’d be glad I had not left things on a bad note with her.
    I told them that they were probably right, they usually were, but between the argument itself and Virginia posting things on her social media and spreading rumors about me afterwards, that frankly, I think that she’s the one who needs to apologize. I know that I’m supposed to be mature and take the high road, but I really don’t want to, not now, maybe never. And I’m willing to risk living with regrets and as they often point out, I’m almost a grown up now and that’s my decision. Then I thanked them and left.-

@MelsieYT I really like your sims, they are very attractive but also interesting looking and you did a great job on your builds as well.

@haneul Wow you are a really good builder and decorator, those houses look great.

@AlwaysAsking Thank you for the links to your gallery uploads, just don't be surprised if you see a familiar sim in a future snapshot of my game, just saying.

@HillyBeth I like your sim family in the post.

@Peppermix Alexander looks so good in your game as do Billie and Elsa, I find I always have to edit his ears in my games when he ages up. ;)

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options

Update of 100 Babies Geri Generation 3

rgmQEmC.png?1

Baby Elle is a toddler now.

MORE
    tBqCwZ3.png?1

Twin sisters Liv and Peyton are children now.

7xUUm9g.png?1

Liv.

wafGkHI.png?1

ODR2nRX.png?1

Peyton.

V9ejGwW.png?1

And Geri gives birth to HER last baby. Baby Angela will be the matriarch for generation 4.

xqrwYQ8.png?1

Geri ends her baby making days and becomes an elder.

0JWqYFI.png?1

ALL BABIES THIS GENERATION:
    #31 Lumen (female)(moved out)
    #32 Ziva (female) (moved out)
    #33 Leroy (male) (moved out)
    #34 Abby (female) (moved out)
    #35 Clive (male) (moved out)
    #36 Jason (male) (moved out)
    #37 Derek (male) (moved out)
    #38 Dexter (male) (moved out)
    #39 Major (male) (moved out)
    #40 David (male) (moved out)
    #41 Ravi (male)
    #42 Penelope (female)
    #43 Liv (female)
    #44 Peyton (female)
    #45 Blaine (male)
    #46 Elle (female)
    #47 Angela *HEIR

OTHER PARENTS:
    Lumen and Ziva: Emilia Ernest
    Leroy: Julia Wright
    Abby: Tess Munch
    Clive: Khloe Delgato
    Jason: Lorelei McIntosh
    Derek: Anastasia Goth
    Dexter: Neal Huntington III
    Major and David: Federico Flex
    Ravi: Grady Goth
    Penelope: Harvey Goth
    Liv and Peyton: Timothy Landgraab
    Blaine: @AlwaysAsking her sim Moses Watkins
    Elle: Another AlwaysAsking sim Zane Haskins
    Angela: Brice Kelley

NAMING THEMES (Gen 3)
    Crime Shows:
    Ziva, Leroy, Abby: NCIS
    Clive, Major, Ravi, Liv, Peyton, Blaine: iZombie
    Jason, Derek, David, Penelope, Elle: Criminal Minds
    Dexter, Lumen: Dexter
    Angela: Bones

PREVIOUS GENERATION'S BABIES

GENERATION 1: (Matriarch Amy Dinklage)
    #1 Karl (Other Parent: Johnny Zest)
    #2 Jack (Other Parent Paolo Rocca)
    #3 Antony (Other Parent Marcus Flex)
    #4 Jessie (Other Parent: Gavin Richards)
    #6 Erin: (Other Parent: Mitchell Kalani)
    #7 Dominique (Other Parent: Akira Kibo)
    #8 Karen (Other Parent: Ted Roswell)
    #9 Chace (Other Parent: Arun Bheeda)
    #10 Elisabeth (Other Parent: Bob Pancakes)
    #11 Jennifer (Other Parent:Diego Lobo)
    #12 Tomer (Other Parent: Eric Lewis)
    #13 Nathan (Other Parent: Gunther Munch)
    #14 Colby (Other Parent Salim Benali) Matriarch for Generation 2*
    NAMING THEME FOR GENERATION 1: The names of the real life actors and actresses that played in the Amazon Prime series The Boys

GENERATION 2: (Matriarch Colby Dinklage)
    #15 Nate (Other Parent: Jaxton Fryes)
    #16 Adele (Other Parent: Henry Jang)
    #17 Eric (Other Parent: Elisha Kalani)
    #18 Alanis (Other Parent: Shaquille Pancakes)
    #19 Scott (Twin)
    #20 Dave (Twin) (Other Parent: Samson Bailey)
    #21 Emma (Other Parent: Duane Talla)
    #22 Jewel (Other Parent: Aika Kahananui)
    #23 Kurt (Other Parent: Makoa Kealoha)
    #24 Melanie (Twin)
    #25 Chad (Twin) (Other Parent: Cameron Fletcher)
    #26 Anthony (Twin)
    #27 Colton (Twin) (Other Parent: Angela Pleasant)
    #28 Freddie (Other Parent: Darrel Charm)
    #29 Victoria (Other Parent: Lilith Pleasant)
    #30 Geri (Other Parent: Grace Anansi) Matriarch for Generation 3*
    NAMING THEME FOR GENERATION 2: Musicians
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Well, I got to a few more people. I'm super tired now though, so goodnight!

@March306

Oh look! Blain is a toddler now! He's so cute! I can't wait to see Elle too! Oh! Lol, there she is! So cute!

So, 17 babies? Poor woman! What will happen to her now? You gave her a great look for her elder self!

Wow! Ben is super cool looking! I think he'll be a great heir!

@Silverofdreams30

Lol, yes, Joey is busy, he's even too busy for a job! Good thing he has all those other guys there bringing money home! ha!

I'm glad you like the updates. And yeah, your Sims 3 sims are amazing!

"Don has found love" Don has found trouble! Don always does that! :D No one is safe from him! lmao. But I think he likes J the most. Or Nalani ... I'm not sure

@MelsieYT

Hey! Nice to see your family again! This is the family where Luke had his daughter, and Raymie convinced them to move in with her, right? and now Maddie is almost a young adult?! Wow! She is gorgeous! The dogs are cute too! Is that their original house? Wow, it's really pretty. And yeah, hopefully winterffest will show up when the next generation is still little!

Thanks for your comments on my daughter and her remade Don, lol, even if it was from June! They are fun to play. My daughter is such a new sim, and that Don is a copy of my main Don, so he's better at Everything than she is, lol. It's so funny to see Don being an angel of a father.

@Tixyen

Ok! So I did not miss the first kiss, cool. Max, you are an oddball. You think about asking her to be your girlfriend before you've ever kissed her. He's too wholesome, lmao!

This little story today is really adorable! I thought it was pretty funny that they played pirates with the goal of finding out about spellcasters! That's great that Julia knows her so well, and knows exactly what she'd like. And the parody names of the Henry Puffer books are the best! lol. Rainbow looks super happy, and super apprehensive, and super shocked! She definitely is expressive!

It was nice to hear Julia's thought about being glad that she could get special things for Rainbow, because her dad and aunts can't afford to.

And wow!! I didn't know that was the reward from that friend of the world aspiration! I'm going to have to have Jasper finish that one up, he's almost done.

@haneul

Ok! I'm at the pictures of the houses you built now! The Sulani one first:

That's such a gorgeous shot that you got, with the moon in the background! The moon in Sulani is such a wonderful prop for pictures! I wish it didn't move quite so fast though. But, anyway, besides the moon, lol, the house is wonderful! Wow you captured the epitome of a beach home, for sure! I love the outside colors, and the framing on every corner! Are those pillars? I think they are, but you found horizontal edging that matches! It looks super cool. Like a house in a magazine advertisement for a vacation in the Caribbean, lol I guess I'm just super impressed that you found so many build options that were the same color! lol! And I love all the huge glass windows! It's so sleek. What is the building over by the boat-thingys (lol, forgot the name of them)? It has a round window at the end, that looks cool! I do wish I could see a bit better, but I can get a feel for the inside of the house from the top down views. What size lot is it on? The idea of a guest house is cool, even if it was never used. How were the guests supposed to get out there?

Then Windenburg! Wow! First, which lot is that on? The scenery around it is amazing! I'm sure it's on the island, but do you know specifically which lot it is? Because I must immediately rush there and see if I can see these beautiful views too! lol The house itself is very pretty too, obviously! I love the cute ideas you have. Like how that table is set up outside. Normally I'd just have that be a regular boring room, lol, but you took the walls down, and now its cool and different! That part with the glass rooftop is super. I mean, even the glass roof. I can never get those to work, to many awkward shadows for picture taking purposes. :sweat_smile: The outdoor staircase is really nice too! All those artistic touches. How do you get your ideas? The pictures from inside are very nice! All the colors work together again! The benches and walls and organ, but there are the bright pops of color too! Really nice.

I love the pictures inside the new palace too! The room you're showing does not look ostentatious, so apparently other people get to make choices too, lol. The room does look quite beautiful! And omg, this shot of the outside is just astounding! All the turrets and things are so amazing! I know you said you've used oodles of CC, right? Because I've never seen anything like those in my build/buy mode! :smiley:

As for me mentioning that Deli is favored, I guess that I was inferring that Deli would pick up on the fact that her picture is up on the wall, but Dysis's isn't. Stuff like that. I guess he doesn't actually favor her in terms of actions, but in implied pride she is favored for sure.
    whether Deli had perfect grades or was one of her father's favorite children had nothing to do with what Dysis could accomplish on her own.
    My oldest child is 35, so I've spent 34 years trying to make sure that all my kids felt like they were being treated fairly. Before that it was my two younger cousins, who I babysat for all the time. Before that, well, it was my brother and I wanted things to be fair! lol! So if one of the kids had their picture on the wall, you can bet the other one did too, you know? It kind of blows my mind to think that there are people who don't think that way. But I guess they've accepted Asher as being the way he is.

And yeah, it's unfortunate that she's the only other vampire in the house, but they don't really get along. I don't often see a parent get a bored moodlet from their own child. What traits does he have? He's an enigma, lol! It's nice that he's continuing to be kind though. Perhaps he's turned over a new leaf?

That's super cool that Astor is with Caleb! Is he as sweet in your game as he is in (nearly) everyone else's? I'd love to hear more about them! And about what a hard time she had with everything.

I've been thinking more about my idea for Diego, and I'm not certain if it will work after all. So, I'm still thinking. I could just continue to glaze over what Diego had to do, and just deal with the current problem. That his boyfriend doesn't remember him. But I really feel like everyone will want to know what he'd left to go and do.

And as for the 14 year old thing, that has nothing to do with Hermes. That's just the age that the 3 friends, Laney, Rose, and Diego moved to Glimmerbrook, with a nanny (lol) so they could study magic there in the magic realm. They still have their families etc, but their families don't live in Glimmerbrook. Rose is actually Lawrence's older sister. Of course, this is an alternate universe, because in the real Ian and Lawrence save there won't be any magic mingling with the normal stories.

Lawrence and Rose at their house in Windenburg:

Wu42peO.png

Lawrence came to visit her in Glimmerbrook:

ghBQ5HN.png

Diego with his little sister Teresa:

uHn9frS.png

And his parents, Armondo and Sophia too:

QRCXEhG.png

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Sofia

Preparing-Harvestfest-Breakfast.png
    A new Harvestfest had started. It seemed like barely any time had passed since the last one, although Sofia didn’t remember much of it. She was in the midst of her bubble problem at the time and almost every holiday passed by her in a blur. This year, they were going to celebrate it as a small family celebration. Her sister, Elsa, couldn’t make it since she was celebrating the event with her own family so they’d decided to not invite anyone else and keep it tiny. Sofia had offered to be the one to make the grand meal. Usually, her mom would be the one to cook it but Sofia was feeling great lately and wanted to repay her family for their kindness.

Calling-to-Grand-Meal-Old-Tradition.png
    A grand meal on Harvestfest was one of the family’s oldest traditions. They’d been doing it as long as Sofia could remember. When she was a little girl, it used to be her favourite time of year and she’d be counting down the days until Winterfest, when she could finally unwrap all the presents her parents had gotten her. Times had changed, but Sofia was hoping to get some of that magical spark back in her life. She used the little kitchen bell to announce to everyone the meal was ready.

Small-Family-Meal.png
    Everyone, except for toddler Halle, gathered at the table. Most of them weren’t feeling this Harvestfest and were in a foul mood for one reason or another. Bjorn and Robin had gotten into a fight prior to this meal, but everyone tried to disguise their feelings so as not to hurt Sofia. This celebration was important to her and the whole family could feel it.

Being-Thankful-for-Family.png
    During the meal, Sofia spoke words of thanks to her family members. Her father for taking her back into his house, her mother for being so caring and surrounding this family with love and compassion and Robin for opening the door to her room so Sofia could crash with her. Thankfulness seemed to lift everyone’s spirits and made the meal much more pleasant. It segued into everyone sharing what they were thankful for and why. It brought a closeness to this family gathering.

Decorating-for-the-Holiday-Season.png
    With the meal over, Sofia couldn’t help but get excited about decorations. Her family hadn’t decorated the house for Harvestfest in years, at least not since she was a kid. Sofia felt it was time to pick this tradition back up and brought the box of decorations downstairs to rummage through. It took her a couple of hours to put some pumpkins down and hang garlands across the freezes but it felt much more like her childhood memory than before.

Playing-for-little-sister-Halle.png
    Halle was playing in her room for most of the day, but when Sofia started playing the piano, her little sister came toddling into the room to dance along. It was an endearing sight and it made Sofia happy. A frown appeared on her face but only for a moment. She recovered quickly and played like there was nothing on her mind. In reality, her break-up with Hugo and the years they spend together working on it, crossed her mind. Sofia had always imagined a future for herself with kids. She didn’t have any with Hugo (and thank the Lord for that one), but it’s a future she’d never let go of. Sofia still wanted kids and she was getting older. It’s true that she started dating Luna three months ago and their relationship had been developing, but Sofia wasn’t sure Luna wanted more kids than Allyson. From Luna’s stories, she knew Allyson wasn’t the easiest kid to be around. Would Luna want another one? Besides, it was way too early to think of this stuff. Sofia couldn’t help but wonder.

Cheerful-Introduction-to-Duke-Holland.png
    The doorbell rang. Sofia was alone downstairs, so she went up to the front door. Through the open windows, she could see a blond, young man. She didn’t know hm, so she was curious who he was here for. Maybe a friend of Robin’s? Although he did seem a little too old for her sister. Sofia opened the door and cheerfully introduced herself to the guy in front of it, followed by a question about what she could do for him.

Your-Fianc-Is-My-Dad.png
    The man introduced himself as Duke Holland. He didn’t beat around the bush, but immediately told Sofia why he was there. He proceeded to tell her he found out that she was engaged to Hugo Villareal, the man who was his father.

Surprised-About-the-Announcement.png
    Sofia staggered back, putting a hand over heart. Hugo had a son? All kinds of questions flew through her head. When? Why? Was Duke sure? Did Hugo know? She wanted to ask all these questions, so she held open the door and asked him if he wanted to come in. Meanwhile, Clara came downstairs to check who was the door, but saw Sofia had already answered. She had no reason to be suspicious or to wonder about the situation, so she turned around and went back upstairs to go about her day.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    So this was extremely cute!
    5Iemjng.png
    X5AxuwK.png

This... was not so cute.
    3hxwWmQ.png

Inna what the heck that's so rude! :( And the sad little resigned, "Okay..." (Caleb has a Great Reputation, and he's friends with Inna, but he's in the reds with Vlad and Miss Hell. They're both Evil, Inna is Good, why would she listen to them ;_; )

@Peppermix Elsa and Alex look lovely! I've never seen the dove thing is that a part of the vanilla game or is that a mod/pose?

@Koteyka could always just see how things play out with Morgan! See what friends she makes, stuff like that. And yeah, I suspect Steve is going to be pretty overprotective of Peter for a bit.

Peter is indeed best big brother XD And hi, child Morgie! She looks great, and wow, yeah, definitely got Tony's genes! The nose poke XD Aww, no more calling it Wellow Marine XD The stuff with the kids is so wholesome. "And one day a little bit of that perfect Morgan world fell apart." ...oh no XD;; Ooh yeah her big brother moving away would definitely shake that up :( He absolutely has a point, though. Oh jeez no Steve that is not the best thing to say D:

I'm pleasantly surprised that Morgan is pretty okay with it, though. It'll be good for helping Steve realise, yeah, maybe this is for the best. I do understand where Steve is coming from, too, but it's not like Peter will be on his own! He'll have Ned and Michelle right there, and Kat and her kids super close by! Okay, good, I'm glad that went well <3 And they're off! (Ooh, Kanken backpacks XD) Yeah, they'll be okay <3

@sunblond ooh, good luck to Roxie! Yeah, there's more to Art History than just painting. Glad Felipe and Ryland are on the path for a proper friendship! Hee, bonding over fossils and food. Oh man, that argument sounds rough :-\ Poor Felipe! That 'dumb jock' part is just uncalled for! The politics of dating, man... I can definitely understand him not wanting to make amends, especially since Virginia did get pretty bad on social media, too. (I'm really glad to be aro, not gonna lie!)

@AlwaysAsking okay I just really love Diego and Teresa doing the mirrored eyebrow raise XD

@Duvelina I'm glad Sofia had a great Harvestfest <3 She deserves some happiness and stability in her life! ...Okay wow spoke too soon that's a bit of a bombshell!
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited July 2020
    Hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy! Here’s some replies and comments:) I am so sorry I won’t be thorough as in the past. I’m having a family health issue going on at the moment. A family member is dealing with the Covid virus at the moment and another with surgery. Its been fun:(
    @sunblond -Don’t worry about Tobias! He hit the ground running so to speak:) He was going through an ugly distant phase and was picking non-stop fights with his parents and siblings. He’s much happier out on his own. Believe me, his parents are concerned about him though. They sent him out with more than enough money to cover his rent and bills until he reaches his birthday. They also both come over every day and his mother makes dinner when she gets there (autonomously too!)
    Wow asking your mom to move back in is a big decision! But its awesome that he wants her to move in so she can be around her grandkids. Of course she will be a great help with the kids. And congrats on the new house!
    @ryttu3k -Yep that was the OG Simeon behind Tobias at the Geekcon. Tobias is definitely the geek lol. I swear he’s worse than his parents combined when it comes to video game obsession lol. And you are so right! Culpepper is quite the experience! LOL Reminds me of my first apartment (heck my last one lol XD). But seriously, its perfect for a teen because a part time job will cover their expenses and they will pick up the handiness skill fairly quickly with all the repairing they do:). That’s why I always start out there in the beginning.
    I love the picture of Johhny and his kitten! And WTH Inna? Hating on Caleb. If she’s such close friends with Miss Hell and Vlad, I wouldn’t think too much of it:(
    @haneul Thanks for liking Myron and Tobias’ pumpkin carving screenshot! I really enjoy the pumpkin carving table too. It makes for some cute interactions and its fun to see what they come up with:) Yes, their outfits definitely match their personalities! Tobias is a total geek while his younger brother Myron is a bro. He’s actually an awesome kid (frankly I like him better than Tobias) but he likes to appear as the “tough guy.”
    Yeah it was better if Tobias moved out on his own. He was really close to aging up and I had been working on the traits from the parenthood pack. He was in range with a lot of them but when he entered the distant phase he started cursing, and getting into nasty arguments with all his siblings and his parents autonomously because of his tense moodlets. He fell out of range with several of the traits and it was so frustrating. But no worries, once I moved him out he was having the time of his life. He loves San Myshuno. Also his parents came over everyday (he’d start picking fights with them too lol). His mom Joanna has maxed the cooking skill and she has the Expert Repair trait from her scientist career so she would start making dinner autonomously and fixing stuff. Believe me that’s a lot coming from her, she’s half vampire and doesn’t even need to eat. And Simeon would start cleaning autonomously. Tobias is spoiled rotten.
    Your Fiers’ home in Sulani looks absolutely gorgeous! Its got a cool modern feel to f it but if blends so well with the environment. I like it! Your builds always look amazing.
    @alwaysasking Yes! I was using this save to experiment with the new Ecoliving pack in a sense so that’s why I sent them to live in Evergreen Harbor. It was so ironic when Joanna got the career gig offer! She has a pristine reputation so she gets job offers all the time. Turns out they are the worst family to send there. Jo and Simeon both love hot sunny weather so they prefer Oasis Springs. And of course being total geeks they are, in the words of my D&D dungeon master’s favorite words for low level characters, “squishy.” They are definitely not into living off the grid. The air quality isn’t that great either. As a result, Simeon has the “fine” moodlet most of the time so when he gets the gloomy moodlets it takes everything to pull him out of his depression. And poor Joanna doesn’t know what to do with herself when she can’t play her gaming console. XD I am going to finish Tobias’ university spiel and then send them back to O.S. I kind of feel guilty about moving them way from there:(
    Darling did convince Tobias to move out, Not Myron. I goofed up when typing lol. I get their names mixed up all the time. XD Myron is still at home with his parents.
    I know! That apartment is pretty atrocious! I usually send my sims there as their first apartment. Their rent and bills are low enough that a low paying job will cover the expenses and they can build their cooking/handiness skills by repairing everything. I am trying to start each kid out with the bare minimum and build up from there. Kind of a mini rags to riches challenge.
    I love your screenshots of Diego and his little sister and of Lawrence!
    @duvelina -Wow! I am so happy to see Sophia is doing well after recovering from her addiction. And what a cliffhanger! Who is this guy claiming Hugo is his father?
    @march306 Congrats to Geri! 17 kids is a lot! I hope she enjoys her retirement years:)
    @daravi -I really like your church! The family looked like they had an awesome Winterfest.
    @cheesysimslover -I really enjoyed seein the update on Brianna and Dakota. Brianna’s twins are so adorable. I can see why she likes to make them the subject of her photo shoots:) And Dakota’s children are adorable too! I am glad her acting career is kicking off too! I am also so happy they fixed the acting career too!
    @melsieyt Its so good to see your sims again! It looks like their family had a nice Winterfest! And a tropical Winterfest is even better! :)

Ok so I am still playing my alternate save with Simeon and Joanna Silversweater and their family. I am focusing on their oldest son, Tobias.
    A birthday!
    Tobias had moved out while still a teen, and got his own apartment in San Myshuno. It was time for him to age up! I know he was a bit young to be moving out on his own but he was miserable at home. Or make that making everyone else miserable. Also I had been working on his parenthood pack traits, he was in range for the empathic, mediator, responsible and good manners traits! But when he moved into that annoying distant phase he started autonomously cursing and being mean to his siblings and parents. It undermined all the progress I made with him. So I moved him out. No worries, his parents gave him enough simoleons to pay for his rent and bils. And his parents came over everyday! Simeon is a bit of neat freak and was always cleaning his son’s apartment. Joanna had maxed the cooking skill and was always cooking him dinner. That’s a lot considering she’s half vampire and doesn’t even need to eat. Good grief that boy is spoiled. Anyway his mom Joanna came over and started making a cake. I had plop the birthday topper on it. gQBECem.png
    He aged up to YA quite nicely! bPLztll.png
    Joanna is quite proud of her oldest son. She wants him to go to university
    xtjf6k1.png
    I was pretty proud of the guy considering that he also aged up with the compassionate, responsible, and good manners traits.
    [/spoiler]
    University!
    He decided to take her advice and apply to Foxbury for the physics program just like his mom had done years ago. He got in! Tobias moved into one of the houses just off campus. di8h6SA.png
    He had a very very busy first semester! We do the usual stuff like
    Writing term papers l0RuktA.png
    Going to class ClrDZHx.png
    And working on presentations CM4ZaZz.png
    He got fairly decent grades
    Roommates
    But who wants to see a bunch of screenshots of homework lol?! Tobias has some interesting roommates. Most notably Frank Blanton. Frank is hilarious. He’s a geek, paranoid, and hot-headed and he follows Tobias everywhere he goes.
    I always get the message “Hey Roomie, saw you headed out, thought I’d tag along. Where are we headed?” in the corner of the screen. This is not due to a mod which makes me extremely happy. I was rolling with laughter!
    Frank is getting a degree in computer science. They quickly became besties.
    HHoBzA7.png
    Frank is constantly taking random pictures 48RHuBk.png
    He loves to prank people with the airhorn. Which never works with Tobias MSRlMl8.png
    LuVaXna.png
    Can you believe this guy? Bojtrf9.png
    But they quickly make up and play soccer instead hHi3Fof.png
    One of his other roommates, Charlie Guy (no kidding that’s his name! lol!! ) has a tendency to forget his key and he and Frank are constantly having to let him back in SudyIhB.png
    Clubs and Parties
    Tobias has also decided to be very active in various clubs. Including the Robotics Club
    lB6SSNQ.png
    C2RC4by.png
    Spirit clubHdngfQU.png
    He really likes beer pong Y2KYLxi.png
    And the Brainiacs study club fzxKOTe.png (I think this screen shot was the brainiacs study club…)
    HgYoDAI.png
    Girlfriend
    Tobias met a really cute girl too. They met at the Foxbury Commons center during a chess game. That's her before her makeover. She had that atrocious MAC eyeliner that will not go away. f1HqYS8.png
    Here she is after
    6jtaZtA.png
    Her name is Allyson Slatten and she is a random townie!
    They hit it off! Tobias asked her out on a date that weekend ClH0P3M.png
    They are officially dating SCkuYWH.png
    Family
    Tobias got a message from Simeon asking him to come over and visit. Actually more of a “We spent so much time and energy raising you. You neva call or visit. When are you commin’ over?” message which was due to the last patch. I am loving these!! It kind of reminds me of Fran Fine’s mother Sylvia from the Nanny sitcom nagging her daughter. I hear Simeon with a New York Bronx accent now. LOL!!! XD So he did:) pxKmKol.png
    C7xZf2D.png
    Simeon gives his son some magic lessons m4uV54u.png
    And duel session AVHCj40.png
    Tobias also dropped in on Grandpa Vlad’s house too v0VoEhv.png
    Till next time!

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

Hehe, that is Don for you ,
    double trouble!
  • Options

@AlwaysAsking Now that Geri is an elder she has a about 11 more sim days of play time. I plan to complete the aspiration Super Parent for her before she dies. She's going to live out her days, I'm not moving her out or anything like that. She'll probably die before Angela becomes a young adult so I'll have Penelope stay until she's ready.

Thank you. I like Ben's unique look.

@sarabeth2984 Thank you. The girlfriend looks really cute after her makeover.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member
    Today I finally resurrected an old save file I hadn't played with in months. It was a ten generation "legacy-ish" challenge. I was surprised by how much I missed my little family. Naturally as soon as I loaded into the game pretty much one of the elders passed from old age, so I guess I see why past me was putting it off! :D
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    @sarabeth2984 It was indeed a awesome christmas. It was so good, that on the next day the mother Viktoria went hysterical after playing with the children. I was in panic because of this. Luckely I got her out of the room to calm down. phew

I wish your relatives a quick recovery.

~~~~~~~~~~

Year 1893
    Before playing this year I thought it would be just an ordinary year. Elections to the Reichstag took place this year. The prussian voting system was once one of the modern systems at these time, but it still was highly unequal and unfair, with gerrymendering and so on. Only men about 25 years were allowed to vote and their vote are divided in three categories because of the income taxes.

Ludwig is 23 years old and therefore he isn't allowed to vote. Because of his low income he would be only in the third class of the voters, their votes count nothing, so only around of 20 % of the 3rd class voter went to the election. So he doesn't care anyways. Ludwig fullified a dream from Viktoria, she received an easel for christmas.

G8tSVbq.png

They family saved as much as they could, but the still struggle to get enough money to survive. A fire has destroyed their oven, the family survived the fire, but they can't afford to buy a new one.

UVmDxFl.png

They dicussed what they should do, they sold almost all unnecessary belonging but it wasn't enough.

0nG8JXu.png

A new markethall has open near the harbour.

mwDjXcP.png

But the days were long and unsuccesful for Viktoria, they had to much competitors. They only sold a few items, which couldn't cover any costs.

2epjfLl.png

So they had heavy argument again. Viktoria wasn't convinced from Ludwig Idea to become a self-employed salesman.

5QaiPH8.png

She didn't want to spend all the money for an insecure future, but Ludwig told her, this would be safer than to be on a tiny boat for fishing.

bwYEn6H.png

The bought a small vendor stand and started their own business.

2YcrjNh.png

In the end of the year 1893 Viktoria realized that she was pregnant again. Son Karl was born 1894.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Koteyka

Ok I found where I stopped being able to comment, though I think I've read all of them.

It was "Christmas morning" I was actually worried that he wouldn't make it to their Christmas, because I couldn't tell how long it was taking them to prepare. Especially to have time to get presents. But I was pretty sure you'd let him have the first Christmas he wasn't a Grinch about, lol.

It's so funny how early kids wake up on Christmas morning 😄 I see it's the same here.

They are very cute with their presents. That's about the only thing I really wish I had Seasons for. But, I'll live. Lol. Morgan's face is adorable.

The movies discussion is great. No, don't question Star Wars, no matter how illogical it is sometimes 😅

The whole day was wonderful. It was so cool of the Islanders to pop in and say Merry Christmas.

And Peter was so grown up about putting Morgan to bed. She must've understood that there was a good reason for Peter to be the one to do it, because I can easily see her having a fit any other time.

Anyway, the scenes while Steve sang the song were wonderful. Tony looks so happy and peaceful, and Peter and Morgan look really comfortable together. Peter being so brave, just putting her to bed like nothing is wrong. It's weird that it's actually a sad song. I know you pointed that out a while ago, but I still find it to be odd.

I admit, I also thought Tony had slipped away there. But, he hadn't said his goodbyes, so it was good that he didn't.

Of course, well he only lasted one more chapter. The flashback scene was familiar enough that I wondered if we've seen it, or parts of it before. It was really adorable though. Especially Thor. He's the greatest, really.

Then the goodbyes. It was very hard to read, because you knew what was coming, but they were lovely to hear nonetheless.

I'm glad that Thor brought Morgan in to say goodbye too. Although she didn't know what it meant. Tony was obviously happy to see her. Her little question "when will you be back?" Is so innocent and sweet. She doesn't understand. But that's probably best for now.

I have to wonder if Steve will "move on." Because I've read ahead, I know that it will be 60 years before he will be with Tony again. That's quite a long time. So I do look forward to seeing how Steve lives his life now.

Their last exchange was beautiful. Tony was lucky to have that kind of love expressed to him as he slipped away.

The next update, with Crowley and Aziraphale is so cute.

I've heard that they are quite funny in their show together. So if you're emulating the show it must be adorable.

Oh, editing because I forgot to mention how cute the part about Thor was! They were surprised that he would keep it a secret! Lmao! He certainly didn’t try to. This world is just too jaded for that. The cupcake part was so funny. That must’ve been one special cupcake! 😂

Tony is going to wait the 60 years for Steve. Actually, when you think about the fact that you have eternity ahead of you, 60 years isn't that long.

I don't completely understand the part about him leaving the waiting area though. Do you mean that if he leaves it he can't go back into it?

And I have a feeling that I know who's little blond baby that is. So it will be interesting to see how that happens. That's so funny, he doesn't have a belly button yet, lol

Well, I'd hoped to get further than this, but we're having a bit of a crisis here. I will continue soon 😊
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited July 2020
    @sunblond Thanks for your comments on my build!

I'm behind on your posts, but wow Becca's pregnant again?! That was quick. I laughed at how the doctor said she was going to help them get to the bottom of why it kept happening when in a way (even though it's not this simple) it's obvious why it keeps happening.

@Tixyen I love Rainbow and Julia's budding relationship. The trip to the museum and subsequent outing for ice cream was too cute.

@sarabeth2984 Thanks for your comments on my builds! I'm glad to read that Tobias' parents really were trying to help him out after he moved with Joanna cooking for him and fixing things and his dad cleaning.

I didn't know sims could forget their keys. That's hilarious.

@Alwaysasking Apologies in advance for my obscenely long comment.
    I did a double-take at Joey's relationship UI. He has so many love interests. Just from looking at it, I wonder what it's like between him and Diego. Their friendship bar is low compared to most of the others and yet their romance bar is maxed out. That seems volatile or they're just not that into each other as friends?

Looking at everyone's whims - Joey is insanely popular. It must be hard to manage giving everyone attention. There's so much going on in that household, but it seems like Don is causing a lot of heartbreak and literal illness. The clip of Don with the coffee is funny - love how he takes two sips just to make sure it's awful.

I also love how shocked Lawrence looks when he sees dueling in Glimmerbrook. Do you have any magical plans for the younger siblings in this save?

Thank you for your comments on Asher and my style of posting. I really appreciate it.

As much as possible, I try to follow my sims' thought/speech bubbles and their whims. I prefer coming up with reasons for why things happened over making them happen in the first place. But I also enjoying reading everyone's posts and seeing the different ways of storytelling. This is silly, but I like how you always have attractive male sims in your posts :D (like those shirtless premades) while still telling stories that make me invest emotionally in your sims.
    As for me mentioning that Deli is favored, I guess that I was inferring that Deli would pick up on the fact that her picture is up on the wall, but Dysis's isn't. Stuff like that. I guess he doesn't actually favor her in terms of actions, but in implied pride she is favored for sure.

Oh, I understand now. One would hope that Deli would notice and then advocate for her siblings, but at the moment, I feel like she's non-confrontational, not to the extent that she's delusional, but to the extent that she largely ignores things that bother her. Her ignoring problems coupled with her general insecurity make confronting her father (when their relationship is already awkward) something she probably doesn't have the backbone for just yet. Plus, and maybe this is where Asher's awfulness shines, there seem to be clear tiers to his favoritism, and Deli's not top tier even though most of the animosity is coming from her and not him. But, to be fair to Asher, I guess, there have been subtle changes in his décor choices in other places and he likes Dysis a lot (he gets whims to be friendly with her and I think their relationship bar is maxed out on his end Edit: It's actually kind of low as it hasn't fully recovered from his initial teasing). Dysis is like a nicer, human, less showy version of him.

Deli also has some social issues. She's nice and gets along with her siblings, but other sims don't like her that much? I'm not sure if she's unlucky or what, but I think that when someone is young and has a lot of personal issues like Deli, they may subconsciously come up with excuses for not doing things that would cause the little unfair advantages they do have to disappear. Unfortunately, most of the Fiers with strong backbones and extremely low tolerances for evil behavior (like Aster) are no longer in the house. But Dysis is there-she's had a rough time lately-yet I don't think she's timid. Her personality calmed down perhaps because she was exhausted and extremely sad. We'll see, but Deli's a bit ...

I understand your frustrations because I hate favoritism in real life, but I know way too many people whose family's blatantly favor one child over the others. It makes me so mad, but a lot of the times, there's nothing that can be done beside either disowning everyone or trying to gently push the wayward members to change.

Full disclosure - Asher has the evil trait, but I only gave it to him because that trait is broken in my game. It adds a bit of questionable spice to personalities but not pure evilness. It makes Asher get frustrated easily and happy when bad things happen to people he doesn't like. If the trait is ever fixed, I'm going to remove it from him.
    Oh, and you have to remind me about what the issue was between Asher and Aster, because I have this vague memory of an update where you explained it, but I can't recall what you said.
    Your memory is fantastic. I never explained this, only alluded to it, so at most you should have a vague recollection. For a long time, I've been trying to find ways to weave in the past, but because the present story is moving so slowly and has gone in a slightly different direction than I expected, I've yet to do it. I haven't given up, though. I'm still trying to have more about Aster. The gist of it, though, is that Asher was off-the-rails in the beginning. He was never malicious, but he was much worse at everything.

Now, he's gotten better, but he's still fairly bad.

Also, thanks so much for the comments on the builds!
    What is the building over by the boat-thingys (lol, forgot the name of them)? It has a round window at the end, that looks cool! I do wish I could see a bit better, but I can get a feel for the inside of the house from the top down views. What size lot is it on? The idea of a guest house is cool, even if it was never used. How were the guests supposed to get out there?
    The lot size is 40x30. It's at the top of the Lani St. Taz neighborhood.

Sorry, I'm not sure about the building beside the boats. I think it may have been the pool? They have a pool that's slightly elevated with windows all around it and white windows on the end.

Haha - the guest house idea was not well-thought out. They would swim or take a boat over there. In the end, I put Asher's coffin stuff on the top floor of that building because it felt weird to have a coffin in the main area.

The Windenburg home is on one of the tiny lots below the Von Haunt Estate. It's not on the island, but in the countryside area. My sims always seem to be going there during the winter, so they've not been able to take advantage of how pretty the scenery is. Honestly, I didn't realize how pretty the neighborhood was until I went back to take some pictures of their home.

I think the small lot size and it being a secondary building are why I made some of the design choices I did. There's no space for a yard, so I just made the eating area open. I also think I couldn't get the stairs how I wanted, so I put them outside, which ended up working well because it made it easy to keep all the sims downstairs.
    The room you're showing does not look ostentatious, so apparently other people get to make choices too, lol. The room does look quite beautiful! And omg, this shot of the outside is just astounding!
    Thank you! I personally could not tolerate all gold everywhere so rooms where everyone in the family regularly gathers are toned down. But there is a ton of CC inside and out - every build item that can be seen from outside except the glass roof and some of the fences is probably CC.

Fier Legacy
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    1. Fier Legacy Introduction
    2. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    3. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    4. Night on the Town
    5. Day of Fier P1
    6. Day of Fier P2
    7. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    8. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    9. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    10. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    11. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    12. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    13. Merry Winterfest
    14. Ambitious Dysis
    15. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    16. Relaxation? Before University
    17. New Year's Eve
    18. Sulani Bonfire
    19. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    20. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    21. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    22. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    23. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    24. Saying Goodbye P1
    25. Saying Goodbye P2
    26. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    27. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Deli)
    28. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)

RECAP
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    It's been a while since I last posted an update, so I'll start with a quick introduction and recap. The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 16. The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and is having a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built that may cost more than one million simoleons. When it's complete, he intends to move and raise the next generation of his children there. But there's no rush as he's immortal.

The weather was cloudy. For most, this would be less than ideal. To Delmarya Fier (Deli), it was less than ideal as well, despite her being a sun-avoiding vampire. But it also meant that Deli could be even more productive than her usual over-productive self because she could spend the day outside doing conservationist work without worrying about burning to death in the sun.

After spending the earliest hours of the day working, she ran home to down a plasma pack. Then, she grabbed her homework and darted off to class, without even stopping to change her clothes.
    36bmQmu.jpg

After class, Deli showered, changed her clothes and immediately began studying alongside her sisters, Dysis and Dawn, who had just woken up and were still in their pajamas.
    FoS3vbD.jpg

Even when Dysis and Dawn stopped to take a break (and get dressed themselves), Deli refused to put her homework down and continued working until it was finished.
    FrshrKj.jpg

Once her homework was perfected, she moved on to practicing guitar, which she was also very good at.
    IGpbzuk.jpg

Meanwhile, Dysis was being productive too, not as productive as Deli, but as productive as a human being could healthily be expected to be. After a good night’s rest and, shockingly, a nice chat with her father, she was in a good mood, slowly returning to her old confident, unbothered self.

Dysis liked flowers and flower arrangements, so she enrolled in a flower arranging course as an elective this term even though she knew doing so put her GPA at risk, because artistically-speaking, Dysis was a bit of a disaster. But she enjoying working with flowers and had some vague idea of opening a small flower shop for fun in the future, so she tried to spend time improving her skills as a florist. Now, though, she knew her abilities were best suited for running a massive company, not selling her own flower arrangements.

Still, she began enthusiastically enough.
    gUVk2Ue.jpg

But Dysis got perhaps a little too into it. Undeterred by her actual skill level, she began tossing the flowers, trying to fancily trim them midair.
    cJA3fRi.jpg
    More often than not she missed. Generally, it wasn’t a good idea to play around with scissors anyway.
    EsGepCv.jpg

After missing one too many times she noticed that her arrangement was becoming a mess.
    fjcPHyK.jpg
    hka2eZI.jpg

Fortunately, after some careful assessment, Dysis still had confidence that she could kind of save it. In the end, she managed an arrangement that, while not beautiful, could pass for normal.
    1FEMghu.jpg
    CMFRC4J.jpg
    VTZZr0A.jpg

Early that evening, when Deli’s work on a conservationist article was interrupted by her father’s island-wide energy saving policies (all electricity on the island went out at 8 most nights), the three girls decided to take a break.

Fire dancing may have seemed like an odd thing to do, but it was a regular occurrence on Sulani and as they’d spent their entire lives living on the island, they were good at it.
    FfbPT8d.jpg
    WAIleq9.jpg

Even supposedly unartistic Dysis.
    bP9vomy.jpg

The next day was a holiday, Love Day. Deli didn’t have many friends and her schedule was wide open …

However, Dysis had worked hard today partly because she had plans for tomorrow—they weren’t formal plans, but her boyfriend called her every single day, so surely he’d call and ask her out tomorrow, right? It was a romantic holiday, after all, so even without official planning, he must have planned something?!

As for Dawn, she and Antonio, her boyfriend, would be busy with work and university during the actual holiday, so he asked to come over and hangout that evening.

They had a great time.
    wTDZVtI.jpg
    pjnissN.jpg
    A2sPFB5.jpg
    z6zmj1T.jpg

Post edited by haneul on
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @sarabeth2984 I feel Simeon has had to tame his inherent geeky traits due to being a Sage XD Like I doubt there's good wifi in the Magic Realm, y'know? And isn't Vivi presh? She's actually Caleb's kitten, but the whole household keeps autonomously cooing over her. And yeah - the weirdest part is, when I checked Inna's relationships bar, she barely has any relationship with Vlad and Miss Hell, whereas she is still friends with Caleb! Bizarre...

Happy birthday to Tobias! Three good traits, not bad :) Sounds like he had an eventful first semester! And oh goodness, New Yawker Simeon! XD
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    I wanted to share some updates on other Sims I'd shared in this thread...

Dawson's oldest son, Ephram, is a teen now!

h1iTrgD.png

Dakota's husband, Bentley, is lookin' fine... he did a photoshoot with Bri.

US46Qe9.png

This is Todd's daughter, Olivia. I think she is one of the most adorable--and realistic--children I've ever had in my game. She's a frequent subject for Bri too.

KdZ543O.png

Dawson and his wife, Addisyn, had three children together.

Elizabeth (Lizzy)

xKkQrij.png

Ella (Ellie)

KoauMUy.png

& Enoch (who I think looks like a mini version of his great-great-grandpa, Johnny Zest--I hope he keeps his looks!)

an7N7pT.png

Dawson and Dakota are very close, and so are their kids! Olivia is also good friends with Dakota's and Bri's kids.

Dakota's little sister, Delia, comes over often too -- she's slotted to become a teen next time I play.

5y6uQaP.png
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited July 2020
    Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

-First thing this morning, Uncle Kyle calls me. Which is unusual, Uncle Kyle is not really a morning person, with his job, he works nights and sometimes it’s late when he gets home, so he is usually the last one up. Anyway, he tells me to come right over and doesn’t explain. So I got dressed, OK, I have a toddler and two infants and mornings here are really hectic for all of us, so getting dressed is not a priority, and went over there.
    Everyone was in the living room, meaning Uncle Kyle, Salim and Uncle Cristian, Than was at school. Uncle Cristian looked sick, like he was about to hurl at any moment, and he was really pale. No one spoke for a minute, then Uncle Cristian started talking and basically dropped a huge bomb on all of us, no, he dropped a whole airplane full of them on us.
    The upshot was, Tucker had called a family meeting yesterday after school, where he “Came Out of the proverbial Closet”. I was in shock, Uncle Kyle said he had no clue, that he never suspected. And Salim said, Ahhh that explains it. Then Salim told us that he had noticed that Tucker was staring at Than all nigh at the Recital Afterparty and something about it had nagged at him. Now it just hit him, it was the same look Salim used to have when he would watch Uncle Kyle back in the day when he was their neighbor and had a big secret crush on him. Then he asked Uncle Cristain if it was possible that Tucker had a “crush” on Than. Which was exactly what it was, Uncle Cristian said that Tucker started having “feelings” for Than at some point, and that he knew Than was totally into girls and was with Claudia, and that Tucker had gone out with girls to try to fix it or something. But that when it started getting serious with one of them, like with kissing, that it felt wrong to him, so he would try with another girl, I guess. Then the night of the party, watching Than perform and all dressed up in that tux, he had an “epiphany” and realized that he loved Than, romantically, and that no girl could fix that.
    Uncle Cristian said that Tucker started avoiding Than after and that and he had a friend, a new guy at school that was gay. The guy, Peter last name something hyphenated, was a teenager recently adopted by a gay couple who lived in the same neighborhood as the Pancakes in Willow Creek. Uncle Cristian said Peter had been to the Denney’s house a time or two and that Aunt Dina remembered him, but he couldn’t. And Tucker and him started hanging out a lot, and that eventually, Peter must have asked Tucker about whether he was into guys or something and well, Tucker said he didn’t really know for sure, and he asked Peter to kiss him. And that the kiss felt right, like it was supposed to, Tucker said. And that eventually they decided to be boyfriends, no doubt after more kissing.

MVfxAh4.jpg
    Tucker kissed a boy.

xz9EGcO.jpg
    Tucker’s new boyfriend, Peter Mayfield-James

Earlier this week, Peter had Tucker over to meet his parents, and when they found out Tucker was still in the closet to his family, they told him that he had to come out to his family, that they wouldn’t be party to Peter and Tucker sneaking around. Tucker knew they were right and he didn’t want to stop seeing Peter and so……

t68ufjb.jpg
    Tucker comes out to his family.

Then, Uncle Cristian said that Tucker was planning to talk to Than, to tell him everything, and he meant everything. And that, well, Uncle Cristian wasn’t sure how Than was going to take this. How the whole ‘crush’ thing might go over. And he felt he needed to give us a heads up. Yeah, I’m wondering myself. Both Uncle Kyle and Salim kind of felt weird about it too, I think, from how they reacted. Honestly, it was a total shock to me. I had never ever thought or considered that Tucker might be gay. So, everything I thought I knew about him kind of was, I don’t know, knocked for a loop or topsy-turvy, I guess.
    He had already called Roxie , continued Uncle Cristian, Tucker said and she was fine with it, and as for Miranda and Austin, you’d have thought he told them he was dying his hair purple for all the reaction either of them showed. Then Uncle Cristian admitted, but I’m not handling this well, not at all, and I know I should be OK with it and that you guys are two of my closest friends and I’ve always been fine with the gay thing. But, d**n it, this is my boy, my son, and I’m just having a hard time, and I know that makes me a total hypocrite or whatever, but there it is, I’m not dealing with this whole thing very well and although she hides it better Dina isn’t having an easy time of this either. Sure, Uncle Kyle said, any son but mine, I guess, huh, Cristian. Please, Kyle, I am begging, please, just be my friend right now, you can be mad or upset with me later, just not now OK? Then Salim, said, Yes, Kyle, we are all in shock and it is a lot, I myself feel very uncomfortable with this, this crush thing. It worries me that the boy’s friendship will suffer for it, that Than will have a hard time dealing with it and that one of his lifelong friendships will be damaged. Honestly, I don’t know if me and Becca would find it easy either if it was one of our kids, if I’m honest, I said. Et tu, Brute?, snapped Uncle Kyle. Yes, Uncle Kyle, believe it or not none of us are nearly as evolved as you, OK, we are human and have failings and faults. I totally forgot you were prefect, I said. Salim, jumped in, all of us are emotional right now, let us just take a breath and not argue. We need to be the adults here, now more than ever, yes Kyle? Right, Uncle Kyle said, then he added, as usual Salim is right, we need to focus on the big picture, that all our kids and us get through this without any more damage than is absolutely necessary. But, Cristian, I do hope you told Tucker that you still loved him? Please, at least tell me you said something like that, said Uncle Kyle. Yeah, that I remembered to do, I told my boy I would always love him no matter what, Uncle Cristian answered.-

-The next day, when I got home from work, Than was already there waiting on me. We went upstairs to the bedroom and I, again, just let Than talk himself out. The gist of it was that he wanted to be supportive of his friend and all, but Tucker’s having a crush on him made him really uncomfortable. And that he totally didn’t want to talk to his dads about it because they would want him to be like super gay friendly and just get mad if they thought he was being ho**phobic and stuff. He said he remembered he was supposed to always say he was flattered by it though and told Tucker that, even though it was kind of a lie and all. Then he asked me how he was supposed to deal with one of his best friends having those kinds of feelings for him that he totally couldn’t return? I told him that unfortunately, there was little he could do about it, that it was something that Tucker had to deal with by himself. But that I thought that it was really important for Than to keep trying to be supportive and not to make a big deal out of his own discomfort. Because Tucker had a lot on his pate right now, what with coming out and his parents both having a difficult time with it. Now this new boyfriend in the mix, Tucker was going to need his friends to not make things even worse. And then I said it wasn’t fair that Than was in the middle of this, but that a lot of things in life aren’t fair, and that part of growing up was dealing with that very thing. Which, of course, was not what Than wanted to hear and he said so. Hey, I said, you’re the one who’s always telling everyone how your dads treat you like a little baby and refuse to let you grow up, so here’s your chance to prove how mature you are right? Now go talk to your dads, because you are mature enough to realize that it’s important to talk to them about any problems you have even though they may not approve or be happy about what you have to say. Uggggh, Than said, you’re as bad as they are, when did you stop being my cool big brother and totally turn into one of them? Ha, I said, I got three boys of my own now Than, I am one of them, but I will always be your much cooler older brother too.-

@March306 Oh, I had a Jason Moma sim in one of my games too!

@Duvelina I can't remember if I already mentioned it, but anyway, I love your screenshots, the saturated colors and all are beautiful.

@sarabeth2984 Oh, that DU pop up where a sims asks to join you, well, that was how Alex and Omar became friends, I originally had Alex earmarked as a frenemy, but after he tagged along on a a couple of outings with Omar, I decided to let my game have it's way and they became friends. Anyway, I really like that DU interaction too. And, BTW, I really like Tobias' look and personality.

@haneul I think Dawn and Antonio make a really cute couple.

@CheesySimsLover You sims look great, interesting and attractive.

Post edited by sunblond on
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    edited July 2020
    Delia grew up. She's no longer a bright-and-shiny child; she's become a dark-and-twisty teenager.

n7LkMie.png

I attempted a photoshoot with big sis, Dakota, but neither Sims were in the best mood, so I'll have to give it another try when they're in better moods.

Mv9wevP.png

They at least attempted to smile :lol:

yy4mjTz.png

Side note: I seriously love this little man. Enoch is the youngest of his generation, and he very well may become the "heir". Since I have quite a few age gaps, I'll probably spend a while with this generation (#5). I don't plan for generation 6 to be quite as big, though, so I don't think they'll all be having nearly as many kids. :lol: I may need to have a few crazy cat (or dog) ladies.

E61SZXO.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top