Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    I have sunk 40hrs into TS4 since June 17th. This justifies the money I spent on more game and stuff packs the other night, right? ;)

Karlene and Salma are fantastic parents to Leopold (Leo) and Luther. Karlene is pursuing a degree in economics, and Salma is high up in the music industry, so between them they try to split the housework and managing the toddlers.

wI9HumU.png

So when Karlene was crushed in a Murphy bed accident, Salma pleaded with the Grim Reaper to spare her life.

C54d5tc.png

They celebrated her life by making love atop the very same bed that crushed her.
    Grim: "Humans. They never learn."

B6e42Xm.png

Leo and Luther were the best of friends. They spent every moment together, and even shared the same motor aspiration and work on it together.

5UEXI0a.png

As they grew older they expanded their friendship group, welcoming their older cousin William (playing football here with Luther) and school friend Jaxton.

rHUSD7X.png

Karlene and Salma were already a week or so deep into adulthood when the twins were born, and thus died during their teenage years. The boys worked through their grief by focusing on their friends, bettering themselves, and caring for their mothers' garden.
    3KCW4hy.png

vQh3Wxl.png

71Y82IV.png

Right when they needed a guardian most, their great great great great great great great great great grandfather, Ernest Pohl, materialised seemingly out of nowhere. He mentored them in fishing and fitness and came over to the house everyday to keep them company.

RE0cnGd.png

As an adult, Luther (now the 13th gen heir), is pursuing culinary studies at a slow pace (2 classes per semester) while taking the time to enjoy the nightlife. He alternates between bartending and DJing in clubs, and always drags Leo, William, and Jaxton along for the ride.

3uABQZX.png

Leo, Luther, and William all found love. Leopold married the redhead, Tatiana, and together they have a son named Braxton. William married the brunette, Raquel, and together they have two sons. The last in their group to tie the knot were Luther and his high school sweetheart Charlie.

ASsM72y.png

v9rufXJ.png

And it's not a wedding without a little drama. The boys Uncle Kurtis passed away right after the ceremony. :disappointed:

hWtDkgA.png

Luther and Charlie welcomed in the 14th generation shortly after: twins Meinhard and Morgen Pohl. Yes. Twins. Again. I'm getting a little tired of this now this is three generations in a row. :tired_face:

eggdWmV.png

Unfortunately, wedding bells and babies weren't the happy ending Luther thought it was going to be. The next day when he came home from class he found his new wife in bed with Ernest. Yes, that Ernest.

UNAAgWw.png

The two divorced. Charlie chose immortality, wealth, and a mansion over her little family. She is now engaged to Luther's great great great great great great great great great grandfather Ernest.

5e63uNz.png

Luther has been left to raise two children alone.

7u38CYL.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I haven't been doing anything with the saves you have seen but I wanted to stop by and share something random I ended up with by checking to see if mccc was okay to have again.

LKGY7Fw.png
    Cho complaining about her loneliness to her bodyguard Ashton who has heard it all before.

"I'm sure you'll find someone Miss Cho."

She sighed.

"Oh for Watcher's sake can you not just call me Brytani? You've been by my side so long."

Hardly he's her newest one but he'll humor her it's been a long enough time.

"Sure ma'am whatever you say...Brytani." he mumbled the last seeing her pout he had been there enough to adore her but she was a little too off to see what was in front of her so he'd rather wave her off than fight her disinterest anymore.
    Somewhere far far away someone is interested in her that she hasn't had a chance to notice...
    AytfcAz.png
    This is Ken, he likes to keep her photo close since she was willing to pose for it but he had been lost in the crowd of fans, not that he minds.
    KWYOs6Q.png
    It's almost like having her there, he's learned all he can about her, and likes to eat what he thinks she would like.
    BtnDHkR.png
    "I can see why you like it but it's a little sweet for me babe." he mumbled.

"Yeah yeah I'll still drink it."

Oh yeah he moves it about the house cause he married to it and only goes to work to give his "wife" everything she needs...
    heheheheh

Yep.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    "Come on kids, let's decorate the tree!" called Sue. Oscar and Kirsten came running. After a brief discussion, they decided on a white-and-yellow/gold theme. Oscar decided to throw his decorations on, whilst Sue and Kirsten went for a less, shall we say, enthusiastic approach.

8C1DsFK.jpg

Joanna, meanwhile, was not a particularly creative person and so opted out of decorating the tree. She was very keen to get good grades in school, and decided to spend a little time on doing some extra credit work. (This was because I had realised Joanna had 3 days left as a child and was still on step one of her aspiration. I used a cheat to get past it, since reading with an adult for two hours can take a long time. She needed to complete homework twice while focused, and extra credit work counts!)

3GJipL8.jpg

The tree was soon looking awesome, and Sue put on some finishing touches.

it0aOIW.jpg

"OK, everyone, presents!"
    The best part of the day! Everyone gathered eagerly round the tree in anticipation. They all received great gifts. Oscar was particularly pleased with his - a television! It wasn't massive, of course, but it was still cool. He couldn't wait to tell his friends at school.

XX8kmSh.jpg

Of course, along with presents, Winterfest always meant a Grand Meal. As the best cook in the house, Sue took on the challenge. She couldn't wait for the roast turkey with all the trimmings... mmm.

bIlpaWe.jpg

Thinking about the previous day's incident, Jenny bought a nice new rainbow-striped ball for Ellie... who decided she'd rather play with the old ball instead :|:D

qvtl9Hb.jpg

Unfortunately, the family only had four chairs (*ahem*... my fault) and so Kirsten had to eat standing up. This was not an issue however, and the whole family enjoyed their roast turkey.
    "Why on Earth are we wearing our gloves to eat dinner?" Jenny asked.
    "Who knows. It's not like it's cold in the house, we've got the heating on!" Sue replied.
    "Ah well. This is a lovely dinner, thanks love," Jenny said.

nL6i6K2.jpg

"Oh wow! Father Winter!" Joanna exclaimed, wandering into the study.
    "Lovely to see you, child!" Father Winter boomed.
    "My name's Joanna," she said. "Can I have a present, please?"
    "Of course! It's my job to deliver presents. Here you go, Joanna!"

pMKopnH.jpg

The following morning meant going back to school as normal. Joanna loved the look of Llama Elementary, and was sad that she would be growing up soon and going to high school.

gzGaVBB.jpg

"Woah!" Joanna exclaimed as the chemicals reacted. For once, she was grateful to be wearing her gloves indoors. Her teacher had reassured her that everything was safe, but Joanna would rather not get anything potentially dodgy on her hands.

1Um9AGn.jpg

Inspired by her day at school, Joanna decided to use her chemistry table at home. Apparently, crafting emotion potions was the coolest thing at school, so she decided to check the recipe book.

gu8Ummi.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @RedDestiny92 why does it stop there? I love it! :hushed: I've friends who have their fair share of obsessed fan stories, but never heard of any being quite as eccentric as Ken! :D
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Next days:

Felix had a very need for attention. So he has gotten some time with Aaron until his social bar went ful again.
    vcG4rh8.png

Abigail taught Belisama about nature and how to protect the earth.

oBCL4dz.png

I put the rest into a spoiler, too much pictures :D
    Then I've learned that toddlers and children can nuture the insects farm. So it's their job to do it from now on.
    r4HvNa0.png
    UN50XWl.png
    4z5j7cp.png

Dinnertime

7xNPz80.png

Alexander was the first toddler who has max'ed out all toddler skills.
    BHzAaRA.png
    ZBLpYH3.png

He made straight away new friends. The mess on the picture came from Elsa.
    aIMm4Gr.png

Duty of a big brother. He was sad to be woken up from his little brother who had have a nightmare.

mkXUzTb.png

Benjamin was the next toddler who had max out all toddler skills. I've sent hin in the cas afterwards.

iz389hG.png

I've also changed Tomax a little bit, new clothes for the winter, longer hair and beard. He has reads a story for Felix and Belisama.

BbmUaZN.png

First time in her life that Abigail had troubles with the bees.

d39ZAFp.png

Abigail has cut the long hair from Aaron.

9EtkGQz.png
    Nzebt5t.png

In the evening there was also a clubmeeting again.

LY8BdwN.png
    jV3AZ1x.png

After the last picture, the things has gotten wrong in the worst moment. The friends had occupied both beds for some mature fun, when the monster under the beds has woken up Benjamin and Alexander and scared them. Both screamed and run into the parents bedroom. They have stood between the beds and suddenly my game freezed and I had to closed it through the task manager.

Luckely I have saved a couple of minutes earlier, so I didn't lose much progress. After I have repaired the game, I decided not to replay the evening, instead I took Charlotte to go looking for possible new club members. She had met Paak'a Uha.

zDZ7Fxh.png

But then I've decided to leave him as possible partner to Belisama.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited June 2020
    I’ve been working on this spellcaster’s house since I got the pack, lol!

I Finally uploaded it and want to share a few pictures! The full tour is here: https://imgur.com/a/ZeSZnyL

The house is here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/FB8D10BBB35D11EA8FB6A9390CA918BD

@Becka28’s Simeon is showing it! Because I love him! (And because he was saved in my library, and easy to grab!) :smiley:

The Front

ZiMOAui.png

M4HNBWR.png

Ground floor over view:

XJb6ibt.png

Spoiler with Pictures of the ground floor
    Living room and study area

9PiJq5C.png

Main entry

Zxc4myU.png

Kitchen

xahnoSt.png

Q0JPA4m.png

Blue bedroom

XVT3hKw.png

16IEpOj.png

White bedroom

885SFym.png

Upstairs overview:

l6YwU9Y.png

Spoiler has pictures of the upstairs rooms
    Rx6dvyq.png

Stair Landing:

Ay9teOK.png

Purple bedroom

8soTpjr.png

OJErlon.png

Green bedroom

KyoDuIz.png

Ground floor of tower with magical supplies

tQTFvFV.png

Middle floor of tower with cauldron

KRvWfS2.png

Top floor of tower with frogs:

cvLxrRz.png

Overview of basement:

1lwsm4b.png

Spoiler with pictures of the pool and club room etc
    Pool and gym area:

5IzfHuE.png

Hall to the Laundry room:

y1G9et4.png

Basement Family room:

Geo9szM.png

Photo Studio:

lQ1jGvC.png

Photo studio being used:

tBGCz2r.png

Club room:

WGFibML.png

Club room being used:

DD5Z29j.png
    Magical plants growing outside:

QTYf39V.png

Front and side view, with tower and hot tub

4TipyUG.png

There are a bunch more pictures in the Imgur album! https://imgur.com/a/ZeSZnyL

And to get the house my Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL and the house is called Simeon’s Magic Manor. It's found here:

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/FB8D10BBB35D11EA8FB6A9390CA918BD

I'm going to work on comments now :)
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited June 2020
    @RedDestiny92

Hmm is he her son, or just another fan of hers?
    Nice update.

@AlwaysAsking

Wow, that house is beautiful great job with
    the building.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited June 2020
    Ok, I think I got through my mentions, I'm not positive. I'm having really weird busy weeks, and my game crashing is not helping. I think it's straightened out now. Only one baby left that needs to be born for the second time. Sheesh. Anyway, my busyness isn't going to ease up much for another week. My child is coming home from her University for a week. And I'm getting her from the airport tomorrow!

@ryttu3k

Hey! That community garden is wonderful! Wow, so lush and green! I love the hanging lights everywhere! I like how you make things look so realistic.

Winter was a bit too realistic though, hey? Dang! What happens to the plants now?

And holy cow about the water jets and ice! super cool! And hey, Idk what you're questioning, Dani looks mahvelous!

Morgyn, was it really that deep? Ha! Hmmm, Johnny goes full circle here, from being the bad guy, to being the poor guy, to being the lucky guy! Nice

I can't tell you how impressed I am that the desensitizing worked that well for the spiders. Man, that must've been hell to go through! I don't even like to touch pictures of spiders, lol

And ok, I get you on the characters. Fun times in CAS. I haven't done that in forever! I spend my time in CAS making over townies that I see a lot, because they are waitresses, etc. That and changing clothes on my own people as I get more packs! LOL

@Daravi

Thank you! My grandson's party was really wonderful!

@haneul

Thank you so much! He did have a really nice birthday party!

I'm glad you like how they act around each other. I mean it helps that Thorne has known Mary-Alice since she was a little girl, but it takes special people to forgive Don like she did. Luckily I've known people like that, so I felt comfortable making her that way (and, well, technically I did the same thing with my son's father too).

I don't blame you for not trusting Thorne. He messes up a lot of things. Which is certainly part of why he's constantly seeking reassurance from Don. And yeah, I guess you're right! That does kinda stink that Don has to do that! Lol! When you think back to earlier chapters when all he did was cry when Thorne was gone, it seems like Don is the one doing better now.

So, the weekend is pretty much over, I'll be checking for an update from you! I can understand that you'd want new things for the palace! The new stuff is super cool.

And yeah, I was really surprised that she didn't fail that term, or at least be put on academic probation, lol! And yeah, love can really change priorities! I'll be checking to see what happens!

@RedDestiny92

Oh my! There you are with Vlad - With pigtails! lol! How is that relationship going? You're to become a vampire? Has that happened yet? :D

Ahhh, here is that beautiful leading lady! Yes, you have had adventures with her, trying to get daddies that will fix her wonderful nose! lol

And you found great guys, but had to add a 4th chance because Don did show up. Yeah, I cannot blame you, not a bit! lmao

Omg, What is up with Ken and Brytani? Is that for real? Like you found out he really does act like that about her? LMAO

@Daephene

Lol! Yes Lucas did have a lot to do during this last year! He might get back there more quickly, you're right.

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying Danni. She's so sweet in the game. And yeah, that was a fun part to write. Danni and Mary-Alice did some good gestures and expressions that I could use.

Darius is enjoying his teen years! wow! Isn't the teen flirting adorable! So one mystery solved! Candy was meant for him. Now I'll have to see who gets Yuki! lol

Uggg, I keep meaning to have Jasper do one of the cozy by the fire paintings, but I've had so much trouble with my game lately that I haven't done it. Mila and Khaled are so cute, you're right. That's too bad about the potion of youth, And wow! To think that Athena has taken her last one too! yikes! She really is living the good life right now though. Which is good.

It's good to see the brother's club! And I agree, Wolfgang doesn't really belong. Oh well.

I lmao at Cornelius! Oh my God! All the work you put in to make him the most Bad A** guy around, and look what he does! I can't with this!

The conversation with Klaatu seems reasonable. Ha, given the expressions!

It'll be super weird to see Bruce and Walker as elders! I'm not ready! They sure are cute when you aren't playing them. :heart: Like Ian and Lawrence.

And yeah, it'll be good to see Evie!

@Koyteka

Sorry you got two up without me commenting again. It's been a weird week. I have to admit, while we were going happily through the seasons, I knew this was coming, and was not anxious to see it. At all.

Why did Thor react like that though? To the number 11? And the fact that it was in a dream. Like I mean, he gave up at that moment, it was a done deal. 11 months is up. I know he's attuned to things, and believes dreams and such, but wow, it was shocking to see how he just knew, and how upset he was.

Well obviously, everyone is upset. It's terrible to see Tony crying about himself, not that he shouldn't. But it's something that's actually impossible for me to imagine. Usually I have a frame of reference, but not with this.

I can't imagine how any of them feel! But Steve, God, my heart breaks for him. I love how Steve reassured him about how strong he really is, in the case of Morgan's genetics.

I absolutely love what Tony came up with. He's such a beautiful man. Why cry until it happens. He doesn't want to cry. It's not helping anyone. It should help Morgan a little, she just doesn't know what's going on. Poor baby.

Anyway, I don't envy you having to write these few chapters. This would be why I play with aging off, and will never play a legacy. It's too hard to see their pain.

It's all beautifully written, and the poses are amazing! Tony putting Morgan to bed is the sweetest thing. She really is amazingly cute!

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Duvelina right? Such good additions to the story! Or sometimes you just have to flat-out ignore it, but yeah, it can add some interesting elements. (Oh! Aww, thank you!)

@Daephene heh, can't stay away from them too long! I'm still doing lots of Simsta stuff with them, but unfortunately some of it isn't forum-friendly.

@RedDestiny92 man, I actually feel kind of bad for Brytani! Ken is a bit disconcerting XD;;

@Daravi d'aww, the kids with the bugs! Oof, glad you didn't miss much with the freeze, and probably best to restart so the kids can be untraumatised by the... goings-on ;)

@AlwaysAsking oooh, it looks great! I really like that little bit of wall decor with the wooden hearts, woven wreath, and herbs, it's just a nice combination of textures. And the frog room! :D

Heh, a lot of the garden was built by Blanksim! I definitely added more lights, though ;) Dani looked great but that was also her everyday outfit, not. Not her cold weather one XD

Regarding desensitisation, I'll put it under a cut, I got long-winded and rather off-topic XD
    There was this thread on a forum I was on that had daily animal pictures as basically desensitisation therapy, right? So they would post animals - cute, fuzzy, fluffy animals - and then post a few interesting spider pictures afterwards (with warnings!). So I'd bargain with myself, "Okay, if I let myself look at the cute animals, I'll also have to at least peek at the spider pictures". And over time I went from quick scared looks, to proper looks, to actual appreciation.

So it was really well-done. The person posting it was doing so with everything clearly labelled, so no one was just getting sudden spider pictures, and was doing so with the intention of pointing out similarities and general appreciation for all animals. And it actually did work, because I went from genuinely panicking just at pictures of spiders to being able to calmly observe them and carry them outside. Because it was labelled, it wasn't sudden exposure, so my brain wouldn't have an automatic adrenaline reaction that'd just intensify the phobia.

But honestly, they're fascinating little critters! I don't much like getting white-tailed spiders in my room (they're venomous and also hunt house spiders, which are great at killing pests), but I'm chill with the house spiders (technically can bite but are super timid and basically never do) and occasional daddy-long-legs (which hunt redbacks!). Haven't got many huntsmen here, but they're pretty placid, and I've never seen redbacks or funnel-webs (the only two really dangerous ones) in the house at all.

I'm very much in favour of people using controlled desensitisation for common phobia animals, basically. Spiders, snakes, sharks, animals like that - they're all vital for the ecosystem, and we'd be much poorer off without them. ... ... ...I still don't like wasps, though XD[/url]
  • Options
    @Kristina honestly I just popped into the thread and threw something down I wasn't even paying attention lol welcome back heh.

I love how the grim looks like he's thinking he'll just wait and see what happens and he won't be as generous the next time, their boys are adorable too I love how some siblings just seem to click. Like when you have a reason to let it run and you're not really controlling it but you see what they choose to do. It's cute, that ending tho lol it makes me excited for what'll happen to my vampires on short now oh that reminds me Caleb and Lilith need loves and babies.

As for this nonsense of mine I don't know what possessed me to create this, I actually gave him a crate next to his bath as well so he can put his "wife" on that one too. I need to hop back into the save I started him to play a tiny bit and see if mccc wanted to explode or not and I had fun so here we are. I also don't remember his traits I wasn't really paying attention just randomized looked at my phone and cleared him for take off so the fact that he's perfect for this is chance and it's too amusing.
    @AlwaysAsking that's a beautiful house I love how it turned out :smiley:

Now for Vlad he has me "glamored" so I haven't realized it but I have turned and the strange juice boxes he leaves around for me are just the best thing ever....hehehehe. that's as far as it has gone he doesn't want to take advantage cause he knows I'll already be off when I realize what he has done. Pigtails suit him just a bit ha. She's a looker, I don't know she has unique looks but I really don't find her that ugly, never the less it is funny seeing how things get breeded out with her. Why she wants to get rid of Knox and have Johnny instead I'll never know but here we are...again :smiley: around Brytani he's kind of awkward and jumpy though he runs away from his neighbors in strangerville, and he even went to the hall where celebs get their awards and walked right up to her celebrity tile it amused me so much I let him take it which I didn't know they could do.
    hG9qm66.png
    43sLxJl.png
    Also here is a close up Brytani's bodyguard Ashton that nobody asked for, he's just cute he was a townie so I made him playable.
    @Silverofdreams30 he's crazy and in love with her, that photo is treated like his wife.
    @ryttu3k she doesn't know what's in store for her and that makes me laugh..
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    edited June 2020
    Currently (trying) to play a family legacy without deleting every new save files I created like 2 hours ago lol
    I'm not a fan of it, i don't know why. I always ended up on 2nd heir before I decided to scrap the plan :disappointed: but today I'm going to give it a chance, and I'm planning to make good storytelling based of my (unfinished) book about family that runs a mafia gang named Red Lotus. I didn't actually play the game yet, I just did some characters while looking on my browser for a good CC to fit their appearance (it's pretty difficult :cry: )

My favorite heirs are Daniel (Danny)
    Daniel
    His face is based from younger Janis Danner (the one portrait with him in a suit), and I changed him a little around the eyes and decided not to use alpha cc to make him look a lot more like Janis because it's not my laptop friendly
    He's actually evil, but I didn't use the trait because he'll straight up yelling to people haha :neutral: despite his background, he actually love his siblings including Steven (he was too young to understand that he mistreated Steven, and wanted to change. Steven always dodge him though, they never had actually met after the disowning)
    06-22-20_11-37-12%25C2%25A0PM.png

... And Steven (I usually calls him by Eve)!
    Steven
    Based on Pietro Boselli, I love his eyes to be honest :love:
    He's a very sweet guy. He loves sweets, bunnies, and more cute stuff. He's a goofball, but also gloomy sometimes. He's the only one of the family member who had born from an affair his mother had 25 years ago, and Adams family hates him because of that
    06-22-20_11-39-53%25C2%25A0PM.png

I already made their family tree on Plum Tree App, but English is not my first language, so I might fix it later. You can check the family tree on my signature :wink:
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • Options
    PetVb77.png
    I took Kevin to hang out at the library for no real reason and saw Ashton.
    6MFbeUg.png
    He was able to get close to plant a "friendly bug" he wanted to make sure that his beloved had picked a good bodyguard and this way if he was good and always with her then he could listen to both of them.
    wkfOvQl.png
    Of course he didn't stay long as he noticed Brytani and went to try and get an autograph.
    'I see I must work harder for you to hand it over, well that's alright I understand, you work for what you need right?' he thought as she turned it down.

Though before leaving he couldn't help but try one more time and asked for a hug instead, Brytani really wasn't much for autographs but that much she could do.

'He is kind of cute after all' she thought.
    sslKQb5.png
    He couldn't believe it he was ecstatic.

'She hugged me! My wife expressed her love for me, yes she must not want to treat me like a normal fan I'm so sorry love!'
    ssYFUSJ.png
    He ran off confusing the llamasoup out of her.

'She loves me she loves me, oh how she loves me! if we keep this up we'll have kids in no time and they 'll all be perfect and part of her!!'
    FNeH6cL.png
    He slept peacefully sure he'd never forget this day and would listen to the bugs later.

......yep..
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Meinhard and Morgen Pohl as tots. This hug was autonomous. <3

klKVP9d.png

Here they are as kiddos. All of the children in this picture are related!
    Meinhard (far left) and Morgen (middle) are the fourteenth generation heir prospects. Oh who am I kidding, I've already made a decision: the heiress is Morgen. Their parents are Luther and Charlie.
    Braxton (second from the left) is their first cousin. Luther's twin brother, Leopold, is his father.
    Landon (second from the right) and Arturo (far right) are their second cousins. Their father is their dad's BFF William (son of Klaus, brother to Luther's mother Karlene).

xCq0A3T.png

Luther is taking 2 classes per semester and is the playmaker on his university football soccer team. Here he is schmoozing with the rest of the team (all women, lucky boy!).

gEI0QTy.png
    Yep, to keep this post as simple as possible I've gone back in the timeline with this picture, hence why Meinhard & Morgen are tots!

On Love Day, Luther asked one of the girl's on his soccer team on date. Caroline accepted, and the two of them endured a horrifically awkward date in a college bar.

NH08bVR.png

So it's a wonder that when the Romance Festival came along that she gave Luther a second go.

Ctnjn0C.png

Even if his ex-wife, Charlie, and his wife-stealing great(x9) grandfather were in close proximity and watching his every move.

qTf6qp3.png

That awkwardness doubled when the twins insisted on having their mother and Ernest over for Harvest Fest.

iMzqaH8.png

LbLN3Ig.png

Ernest: "Hello, I'm Ernest."
    Luther: "Don't talk to her."
    Caroline: "I'm Caroline."
    Luther: "Don't talk to him."
    Morgen: "Dad."

WBfvTLs.png

Ernest: "So, Caroline, how did you two to meet?"
    Caroline: "We're both on Britechester soccer team."
    Charlie: "You still haven't graduated, Luther?"
    Luther: "I'm a part-timer."
    Ernest: "What do you study, Caroline?"
    Luther: "Didn't I tell you not to talk to her!?"
    Charlie: "Don't tell him what to do!"
    Luther: "I'll tell him whatever the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 well I please!"
    Caroline: "I'm sorry, how do you all know each again?"
    Meinhard: "This is my mum. She ditched dad for our rich great grandpa Ernest."
    Luther: "Meinhard! For heaven's sake. What devil possessed me to invite you all under one roof?"
    Meinhard: "Morgen begged you."
    Luther: "Where is that girl anyway!? Morgen!"

She was taking a nap and missed the family dinner she begged for.
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali
    “First Term”

SSLrAKj.jpg
    The Men of Briny Tower “First Term” from left to right: Gabriel Staples, Boston Chappell, Oliver Newson, Jarred Cutler, Andres Martinez, Brett Hawkins, Alex Mapoli, and Omar Benali

-So, I waited till Salim was at work and Than was at school before I left for college. I wanted to avoid a big emotional scene, for one reason, sure, but the other reason is, I wanted to talk to Uncle Kyle. The thing is, I wanted to thank him, I wanted to tell him that I appreciated him taking me in and doing such a good job raising me. ‘Cause I know that a lot of other people wouldn’t have done that in his palace. I also wanted to tell him, without anyone else around, that in my heart I had come to think of him as my dad. Well, that was harder that I thought and way more emotional, we both cried. Uncle Kyle said he thought of me as a son and had for a long time and that he loved me more than he ever thought was possible and he was so proud of me, etc., you get the idea. He was crying and when he sad that stuff to me and I cried too. Thing is, I didn’t want to leave without doing it, I really wanted to say it, if I hadn’t, it would have been like I had left things undone at home.-

-I‘d requested a private room, there’s one on every floor, but I figured that it was a high demand request. Anyway, I sort of got lucky, I did get a small room all to myself, but it was all pink. I mean the walls, carpet, furniture, everything was pink, not pastel baby pink but an in your face girl’s room pink. Which did lead to a good bit of ribbing from the other guys on the floor at first, well, a lot of it in, in fact. I bought a laptop and a mini fridge and microwave for my room, plus a storage chest, thanks Uncle Kyle and Salim.
    There are eight of us on this floor in four rooms, one room has 3 beds the other two have 2, and mine with just the 1. Which means I’m living with seven other guys, sharing a bathroom and common area where the TV and stereo both constantly have to be on, apparently. Two of the guys are musical, at a technical school, OK. Which means that there’s a lot of violin practicing, of all things, going on, luckily, after living through Than’s lessons, I am almost immune, plus, these guys are really good at it.-

igjFDfB.png
    Omar’s pink room.

-I have two core classes and as an elective, which totally counts, I took bowling. Which, honestly, I am hoping will be a crip course for me. I figured the two classes in physics will be hard enough that I need something to boost my grades as a back up. I already discovered that I am way better at bowling than most of the other students in the course, except maybe a couple of people who are phs ed majors. There’s a boatload of homework for each course, even bowling?, plus, I have to study more to make sure I have full command of the material on top of that. Then each class covers a lot of stuff, I take a ton of notes and then have to hit the books to fully grasp some of the things from class. Which, as I was warned, is very stressful and time management is a huge thing. One of the scholarships I got was for E-Sports, and there is a lot of time required by that alone on top of everything else. I guess sleep is not that important.-

--One of the guy’s Alex Mapoli, is the kind of guy that likes to rib people, it’s not mean spirited, but he finds something out about a guy and rides them over it in front of other people just to get a rise out of them, I guess. Thing is, he’s a handsome guy, he works out a lot and is way more toned than I am. He has classic type good looks, some tattoos, and shaves every single day. I have a peach fuzz thing going on my face now and stuff, but it’s kind of sparse still. The other thing is, his tattoos are faded, which means, from what learned from Evan, the nanny’s foster son, that he’s had them several years. But, it’s totally illegal for anyone underage to have them. Evan only has them ‘cause his dad was a criminal and they both got matching tattoos before he went to prison, nice. But it was done illegally through some criminal connection of his dad’s. So, I figure that Alex is older than the rest of us, by a few years anyway, plus, he never talks about his past like the everybody else, he just totally avoids conversations about any subject that touches on his earlier life. Another, is that he has a girlfriend, I met her the first day, and thought she was someone’s mom at first, not a student, cause she was kind of plain and plumpish and looked older than most of us till you got up close. Then he broke up with her and got another homely one right after.
    So, the reason I mentioned it is because, Alex got to riding me pretty hard about my pink room. At first I just laughed it off, but that didn’t stop it, if anything it just made it worse. Finally, one night in the common area, he made some crack about my being a “real man” and I had just had it., I was totally stressed out, and still behind in my homework, so I said, I was raised by my older brother and his husband for most of my life. So, if I liked boys I’d just say so, and I don’t feel the need to prove anything to you or anyone else about whether I like girls or not. I have no interest in baiting you back either, because the only things I could think of to say would be to point out how old you are or that your girlfriends are homely as h** and both of them sound really mean. Then everyone laughed or said “burn” or “good one Benali” that would have been Boston Chappell, he calls everyone by their last name and refers to himself in the third person a lot, he’s that guy. That shut Alex up for good over my pink room.
    A few days later Alex caught me between classes and kind of apologized in his way by opening up, he was older, he grew up “in the system”, he was a foster kid his whole life or was in group homes and moved around a lot. After school he bummed around till he figured out he wasn’t getting anywhere and made the decision to go to college. He told me he had a hardship grant, he was getting some tuition and discretionary money for being an orphan and growing up in the system. So, I told him more about myself and about Than getting adopted, which I had not really told to anyone else, at that point. And we sort of bonded over it and started getting along and being on friendly terms after that.-

-I made one friend so far, Oliver Newson, he is a scrawny, pale, blond, gay guy, who somehow manages to have a parade of boyfriends that are way better looking than he is, he has stick out ears and is kind of a bit goofy looking. He is the only gay guy on the floor, and I guess some of the other guys are kind of uncomfortable around him, because he is what would be called a flamer, he acts really gay, he actually plays it up for effect a lot. Since it really didn’t bother me, and I am totally comfortable around gay people, he and I got to be friends pretty fast. He’s a nice person once you get to know him, the major drawback to being his friend is there tends to be a lot of boyfriend drama.-

-I never manage to go home, there is always so much to do when I have the time, but, Uncle Kyle, Salim and Lucas have all visited me so far, so at least I am caught up on the gossip from back home, lol.

-I met this girl, she is kind of cute with dark skin, short curly hair all over her head and a funny name, Ali Diawara, she is the daughter of immigrants, like me, and we talked about that a bit after the initial what’s your major stuff. I kind of flirted a little with her, nothing heavy, just complements and stuff like that. Then after a couple days she called and asked me out on a date, so I said yes. I had talked to a few girls, since I got here, but mostly one’s who are visiting their boyfriends here in the dorm so, it’s wildly inappropriate to flirt, unless your are a total snake, which I’m not.
    So I should say, that compared to what I gathered so far, I have a lot more money that the other guys, A lot of them can’t afford to go to Britechester to the local pub and eat whenever they want even. Uncle Kyle and Salim gave me a bunch of money and a credit card for my own to use with it. So, I’m way better off than a lot of the other students, as near as I can tell.
    Anyway, the reason I brought it up, is that Awa said since she asked me out, the date was on her dad’s credit card, when we got to the Spa, I could have paid for it myself, but I didn’t say anything, not sure why. Yeah, our date was at a fancy spa, it was the middle of the day and it was mostly empty. I had no idea how to act at a spa, honestly, so I kind of let her take charge of the date, I guess. We had to change out of our clothes, I put on a towel, but she was wearing one of the robes they have, which in hindsight, I should have done too, but oh well. So we went upstairs and she said we could go in the steam room if I wanted, and again, so I said sure. When we got in there we talked a bit, snuggled some, then Awa goes to the door and puts the water scoop thing through the handle, so no one else can come in, then she takes off her robe, and, well, she is standing in front of me naked. Then she asks me if I want to woohoo. I can see little water droplets in her hair and her skin kind of glistens in the lights with the stem or sweat. She’s has, like, an hourglass figure, I guess. And I really, really, seriously wanted to, I wanted to so much my stomach was in knots. And I was scared, yeah, see, Cadence and I had done some things, but not that, we stopped way short of that, I was terrified I would be totally inept, but I was so turned on and stuff. So, I don’t know why, but I just told Awa that I was inexperienced, but I wanted to, and told her how sexy and beautiful she was, but that I did not want to disappoint her. She told me she figured as much, already and that she would love to be my first and “teach” me if I wanted. So, I finally woohooed for my first time.-

1Yfau0I.jpg
    Awi Diawara

-I mentioned that I didn’t get to go back home much, but I did once, to get food and do laundry. See the laundry room here’s in the basement, my room is on the top floor of the dorm, so there’s that, plus, you have to stay there the whole time, otherwise your clothes might get stolen, or thrown on the floor. The lights flicker and when a lot of dryers get going it gets hot and sweltering there. Which, is also why my dorm is populated by mostly guys in bathing suits or shorts and wearing nothing else, so their clothes don’t get dirty so fast. Oliver must love it. Anyway, somehow Salim offered to do my laundry, which it totally a shocker, he hates to do any housework and never does laundry, he has all his clothes dry cleaned and buys new underwear all the time instead of washing what he’s already got. I begged Uncle Kyle to cook me stuff and, also a shocker, he said no, that I was a grown man now and needed to learn to fend for myself. So instead of cooking stuff for me he made me do it and just helped while teaching me about cooking the whole time. The other reason is, I wanted to tell them that I wanted to drop E-sports, it was way too time consuming and that I had no intention of being a professional gamer or of doing game design but that would mean I’d loose that scholarship. I explained it to them and both said that if it was interfering with my core studies that I was totally right to drop it. So when I got back to school, I did. Which was a huge help with my time management issues. Than was at school, as I had planned, because I thought seeing me would make things worse for him, as he was still not taking my leaving very well, he was supposed to move into my big room when I left, but had refused. Apparently, he wanted to leave it just the way I left it for when I got done and came back home. (sigh)-

-Eventually, I started to make friends with more of the guys in the dorm. Having a room to myself kind of made me the odd man out at first, I guess, but it was totally worth it. Plus, I kept my door locked all the time and had a “Keep Out” sign on the outside too, which probably did not endear me to everyone right off the bat. The thing is, I really am here to study, I need to make this work, for myself , as well as for my family, who have a lot of expectations for me. Gabriel Staples and I get along pretty well, he is a very good natured guy totally kind of normal and decent, if not a bit on the needy side, he has to have a girlfriend at all times it seems. Then there’s Jared Cutler, a shlubby guy who is really friendly to everyone and uses it to get a lot of dates with girls who seem way out of his league, not that I’m jealous. And, Andres Martinez, one of the violinists, who took a year off after high school to backpack all around in foreign countries and stayed awhile with relatives in some of them. Can you just imagine, Hey Salim and Uncle Kyle, instead of going to college right away, I want to take a whole year off to travel around in foreign lands all on my own with just a backpack? Ha!-

-It was a little after that that Oliver and I were talking and he told me something about what the others thought of me at first, that it was obvious I was not stuck up or a loner type, so everyone thought that I had some secret past, because I had never ever opened up about myself, kind of like Alex. Which was a total shock then, but now I see it’s pretty true. He said when Salim showed up to visit one day, one of the guys recognized him from his books. Then they figured out that I was from a prominent family and had it really good. Oliver said, none of the rest of us has a famous author, or a celebrity chef in their families and live in an historic antebellum home with big white columns that’s filled with family heirlooms. So then they figured that I was trying to stay on the DL, to just be one of the guys, so they kind of cut me some slack after. Ok, so I had never told anyone any of that stuff so how did he come to know any of it. Oliver was like, dude you think us college guys can’t use a search engine and follow links or what?
    So I came clean, I told him it was mostly guilt, that some of my friends were struggling to go to college and that I felt really guilty for having, not just the opportunity to go wherever I wanted, but to get a full ride to do it as well. And that I know a lot of the guys on the floor were in a similar position and I did not want to be that guy who lords his good fortune over other people. Oliver laughed and said to me that among my faults, being a stuck up braggart was not in the top 10. I asked just what faults were in my top 10?, and he walked away without answering.-

-I am officially an A+ student, and got a merit scholarship to cover the cost of dropping E-Sports because of it. Win! Win!-

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Breakfest with the family. I loved how Aaron has chosed to sit with the toddlers. Charlotte is now in the culinary career. She made already excellent meals.

fcdQroI.png

When I let talked my sims about the group they always say how inspiring Aaron as a leader is.

O5EcRvV.png

When Tomax was cold, he has warmed him up.
    PFU6pK9.png

With Charlotte as chef they gain very fast pounds on their hips. Too fast for me.

Tomax went to the gym and met Don Lothario, who was eagerly happy to train him and within the training they became friends.
    3ZF2iVG.png
    rpZSckd.png

What is help a child to gain more fun in the winter? Building a snowman! (And soak him with snow. >:) )
    vLlHD5y.png

Charlotte after a hard working day.
    Uzcs4qh.png

We have Winter now, but this didn't stopped Belisama from playing with her dad. She really loves him.

Y3UQOz3.png
    3ox8zdT.png

@ryttu3k The kids got "traumatized" here when they saw the adults kissing each other. That reaction from them made me giggled. :D

Dh0c4P3.png

The group has invited Don to get him know better. When he has revealed that he is romantic, Aaron has invited to the group. He answered the questions with: Are you kidding me? Of course I will join.

I guess it was like Winterfest for Don. :D

zQMsh7p.png

Abigail had the privilege to be the first to enjoyed Don's romantic skills.

AKiXotB.png
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited June 2020
    Sofia & Luna

Once-Again-In-Front-of-Luna-s-Door.png
    Sofia couldn’t get Luna out of her mind. Ever since she ended up on her doorstep the other night, the only thing that made feel okay was the thought of Luna being somewhere out there. This was the exact motivation that made Sofia trek to Luna’s house again. Luna was home once again and opened the door almost immediately. She leant against the doorstep. It was the middle of the day and her daughter was inside, playing on her own, which meant Sofia couldn’t come inside. Luna was curious why Sofia was here once again. She liked Sofia, but she felt conflicted considering she’s her brother’s recent ex and the whole baggage she brought with her. Luna had partners with baggage before, somehow it was what she attracted. It’s a habit she wants to break, especially now she has Allyson to set an example for.

Plunging-into-the-Deep.png
    Sofia stepped forward with a determined look, put her hands on both sides of Luna’s face softly and pressed her lips on the other woman’s. Luna didn’t reciprocate instantly, but she slowly melted into the kiss. It was a tender, romantic kiss and Luna was a sucker for romance. Sofia didn’t come her to do this, but now she was here, this was what felt good, right even. It had been a long time coming. Butterflies raged through Sofia’s stomach, nothing she had felt before. At this moment, she realized she was settling with Hugo. This feeling was what she had dreamt about. They were plunging into the deep together.

Luna-Confused-Feeling-Guilty.png
    The kiss ended, Luna pulled back with a sad look on her face. It was a nice moment, but she felt confused about her feelings. She was so sure she wanted a stable, healthy relationship and it was unclear whether Sofia could give her that. She felt guilty even, for kissing back the person that had meant so much to her brother. Maybe still. They didn’t break up for lack of love, they broke up because of Sofia’s problems after all. She expressed all these feelings to Sofia, stammering her way through it.

Confirmation-Right-Thing.png
    Sofia pushed Luna against the door and kissed her again in reply. All Luna’s worries faded away. It was like Sofia was showing her this was the right thing for them to do. A confirmation of sorts.

Go-On-A-Date-With-Me.png
    They held each other for a while longer. Luna whispered softly she had to go inside, otherwise Allyson would start to wonder and come looking for her. Luna tried to go back inside, but Sofia pulled her back. She looked at her pleadingly and asked her to go on a date together tomorrow on Love Day. One date. To see if this chemistry was real. Sofia knew it was, but it was clear Luna had her doubts. Sofia wanted one chance to show up for her if she was willing to give it.

Luna hesitated. It wasn’t the chemistry she was worried about. Sparks were flying all over, electricity sizzling between them. What could one date hurt? If it didn’t work out, at least she would know. She nodded. One date.

A huge smile spread over Sofia’s face. Luna wasn’t going to regret this. She had to prepare. They said their goodbyes for now and Sofia headed home, plans whirring around in her head.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited June 2020
    @RedDestiny92

oh my he must be such an intense fan of that woman,
    quite an interesting character to play.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @RedDestiny92 never been a huge fan of Brytani (she keeps crashing stuff I send my Sims to!) but ooh man, Kevin is a bit creepy XD ...oh gosh did he steal the tile?

@sunblond awww, the first bit with Omar and Kyle, that's precious <3 And honestly, I'd deal with the hot pink if it meant getting a private room XD Heh, if you can get an elective you're already good at, why not? I'm glad the conflict with Alex got sorted pretty quickly! Awa is very pretty, good luck to them both! Oliver seems pretty cool, and yay A+!

@Daravi "Oh no! The grown-ups are going to get cooties!" XD Heh, yeah, I figure Don would be all over that XD

@Duvelina oh man I'm really crossing my fingers for Luna and Sofia! If Sofia is able to get stable, I think it'd be a really good relationship for both of them, especially since Hugo is starting to move on as well.
  • Options
    MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    So, a funny story happened to me today

I've been consistent playing rotation in the same save since yesterday, and I currently playing with a new sim...

Good news is, I got permission from my friend to give Kemal a relationship! So I put him back in the game, and he is Allen's new boyfriend! But they're still discovering each other right now. Things don't always goes well. I renamed him as Kurtiss Schneider (his english name) to fit the environment better. Everything is the same except his outfits and traits to distinguish him with Kemal.
    06-23-20_10-36-57%25C2%25A0PM.png

I also created Hanyo (her Indonesian name is Hanifa), Kurt's little sister.
    06-23-20_10-36-30%25C2%25A0PM.png

I forgot to add her to the game, so I add her after I placed Kurt... Only to find out that she and Kurt are not related at all (I forgot to change their relationship in CAS) when I'm playing as Hanyo :lol: I separated them because they didn't live together anymore, and I also tought they still knew each other (at least the family tree is still in their profile).

I did made her going all the way from San Myshuno to Strangerville, and turns out, they indeed didn't know each other! :lol::lol:
    I did not expect this, but I tought this is funny, so I let it happen :lol: Kurtiss is currently a two star celebrity, makes it difficult for Hanyo to talk and befriend him lol
    06-23-20_10-30-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    06-23-20_10-31-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    06-23-20_10-31-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Believe me, Kurt yelled at her for no reason (I think he had emotional meltdown or something, I believe it's one of his quirk). And didn't even know who his sister is

"Who is this? I don't even know her, but she's keep talking to me! Where's my bodyguard!?"
    06-23-20_10-32-59%25C2%25A0PM.png

.... And guess what?
    Hanyo fell in love at first sight with Allen! Well, cannot blame her, she didn't know him...
    06-23-20_10-34-14%25C2%25A0PM.png

Their relationship grew faster than her talking to Kurt lol x"DDD
    06-23-20_10-35-48%25C2%25A0PM.png

Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member

@AlwaysAsking Your spellcaster's house feels perfectly magically! I love how you used the ROM furniture and build items. The colorful flowers on and outside the house really add to it. The basement area is fun too (especially the pool), but I really like how you put the magical supply room in the tower. Do you have particular sims in mind for the different colored bedrooms? I'm curious to see how the house looks at night.

Thanks for your comments on my story too, as always.

@rottmeister Congrats on your sims and your own graduation! If Audrey and J Huntington III have a child, I'm interested in seeing if that kid will be an evil vampire or what.

@PeculiarPlumbob I love your sims' eyes and eyelashes! They're beautiful. I still think of myself as someone who doesn't like occults (even though I now play with them) but I use MCCC (and my sims) to keep their population numbers under control. I've been lucky in that I've never seen an undisguised alien in my game.

@ryttu3k Your Caboose reno looks great. I look forward to seeing more of your updates on the Fyres. Your description of Bess made me laugh - she wants her bourgeois capitalist wonderland. :smiley:

@Daephene Darius aged up well. It's funny because my sim Darius also looks a lot like his father. I'm glad your Darius is hitting it off with Candy.

@Kristina The Murphy beds are scary. I'm glad Salma was able to successfully plead for Karlene's life. Have you upgraded the beds or do you want them to stay dangerous? I can't say that I blame Charlie that much, but poor poor Luther. Did her relationship with Ernest happen spontaneously?

@RedDestiny92 Ken's a bit creepy with that photo, but maybe they can find love together.

Fier Legacy Update - Short :)
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    1. Fier Legacy Introduction
    2. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    3. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    4. Night on the Town
    5. Day of Fier P1
    6. Day of Fier P2
    7. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    8. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    9. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    10. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    11. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    12. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    13. Merry Winterfest
    14. Ambitious Dysis
    15. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    16. Relaxation? Before University
    17. New Year's Eve
    18. Sulani Bonfire
    19. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    20. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    21. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    22. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    23. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    24. Saying Goodbye

RECAP
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    It's been a while since I last posted an update, so I'll start with a quick introduction and recap. The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 16. The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and is having a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built that may cost more than one million simoleons. When it's complete, he intends to move and raise the next generation of his children there. But there's no rush as he's immortal.

After Star's funeral, the Fiers returned to their home in Sulani. Aster followed.

Upon arriving, Aster began crying, perhaps remembering what it was like to lose her own mother. Asher meditated in the most vampiric way possible, encouraging his eldest daughter to do the same. The next few days would be difficult, but ...
    6SqHYb7.jpg

After composing herself, Aster went inside and immediately began helping out around the house. She did the laundry. She did the dishes. She took out the trash.
    BxZEAYf.jpg

Dyna forced herself to go to soccer practice and returned exhausted. Of the five young adults in the house, she was the sweetest and the youngest. Whenever her twin, Darius, set the house on fire, Dyna would help him put it out and cheer him up. She even laughed at his horrid jokes. Dyna also had perfect grades and was awarded a full-ride scholarship to Foxbury. But because she was the youngest, she was often overlooked. Everything she did, her older siblings had already done and just as well, except for soccer—she wasn't consciously competing with them, but the sport was something unique to her and perhaps why she pushed herself to exhaustion.
    prHMTlJ.jpg

At any rate, Asher was in an interesting mood. Maybe it was talking to Aster that helped; maybe it was meditating; maybe Star's passing made him realize some things.

Regardless, he spent the night, dare we say, lovingly? watching over his wife, Adelise, as she slept. Even though he hadn't liked Adelise much at first (and had made it clear to everyone that she wasn't his first choice), they'd married and he'd grown extremely fond of her. Those difficult times had been literal generations ago and despite how things were then, now he genuinely cared about her feelings.
    xRW4DQm.jpg

Asher also cared about his daughter Dysis.

Lately, he'd been a bit cruel to Dysis (making fun of her, jokingly telling her to move out, questioning her intelligence, &c.). It was obvious that she was having a hard time, so the next morning, after more reflection and while annoyed with himself, he went to talk to her.
    nkdcfyU.jpg

She was in the process of quickly downing a healthy breakfast of carrot juice so that she could catch up on her university work. Previously cheerful and confident Dysis was honestly stressed about everything: Star had just died; she wanted to spend more time with her boyfriend (but that was dangerous for a thousand different reasons); her grades were questionable; and her place in the family seemed iffy. Now, her father was coming to talk to her. She wondered what trouble he would start.
    x5pfMUj.jpg

Asher was uncharacteristically nice. He told a questionable joke, but it worked on Dysis and she laughed.
    sFc5QE7.jpg

They chatted happily for a bit and Dysis smiled.
    kqrtH99.jpg

But her smile didn't last.
    Z4T9f28.jpg

The Fier Palace is still under construction. Below are the family room and Adelise's room.
    d6Bx9xc.jpg

WX1lU9J.jpg
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited June 2020
    @ryttu3k
    God, poor... everyone. Not sure if it was intentional, but the shot of Peter sitting in his room - on the Avengers poster, Tony and Steve are separated by the shadow. Ow.
    Unintentional but now I notice it too! Ouch indeed :disappointed:
    I like the idea of having an early Christmas, yeah. This is both heartwrenching and also weirdly optimistic!
    It's all going to end very bittersweet...
    Thank you!

@Daephene
    You are a heartbreaker! But I love the idea of early Christmas in that situation. Give everyone an opportunity to have some joy together.
    I'm sorry :cry: But at least they'll have themselves a nice family holiday to remember all of the wonderful times they had together <3
    Thank you!

@AlwaysAsking
    Sorry you got two up without me commenting again. It's been a weird week. I have to admit, while we were going happily through the seasons, I knew this was coming, and was not anxious to see it. At all.
    Oh no worries, I was very invested in studying last week so I didn't really go here that often :) And yeeah, I suppose it was quite obvious that something was about to go wrong :sweat_smile:
    Why did Thor react like that though? To the number 11? And the fact that it was in a dream.
    I mean.... the only explanation I can give is that Thor is Thor. He believes in dreams, hidden meanings, metaphors spirits, etc. Tony was still trying to think realistically, hoping that it was all just him feeling paranoid, but to Thor there was no escape at all.
    It's terrible to see Tony crying about himself, not that he shouldn't. But it's something that's actually impossible for me to imagine. Usually I have a frame of reference, but not with this. I can't imagine how any of them feel! But Steve, God, my heart breaks for him.
    People's first reactions to shocking news can be very unusual and different :( Some cry, some shut down, some go in denial...
    Anyway, I don't envy you having to write these few chapters. This would be why I play with aging off, and will never play a legacy. It's too hard to see their pain. It's all beautifully written, and the poses are amazing!
    Yeah, it's hard seeing them all sad. Again. I understand why a lot of people never age their sims - when you get very attached to a sim it's hard letting go of him. Tony isn't gone yet and I miss him already :disappointed:
    Thank you!

Dear Kat,
    Merry Christmas.

sOljRPt.jpg

And no, I'm not sending this letter early because I'm worried delivery might take quite a long time at this time of the year. Although that too.
    CTPvXZy.jpg

We're celebrating early this year because... well... Tony got only a couple weeks to live.
    BaXeb4n.jpg

His heart problems increased so there's no guarantee he'll make it to the holiday season. And obviously, we wouldn't celebrate without Tony. I don't know how we'll celebrate anything without him.
    Lz7yy3e.jpg

Sometimes I lie in my bed with my eyes open and think about what I'll do when Tony is gone... and my mind is just blank. There's nothing...
    xU0wnai.jpg

So. It'd be a year without Christmas. Funny, considering how me and Thor used to tease Tony and call him The Grinch for not being invested in the "holiday spirit"...
    XQEKDf6.jpg

We know what will happen. And we know there's no way of preventing it. So... we accepted our fate and we're celebrating.
    sE1A5Al.jpg

It's not just us, actually. The entire island decide to celebrate early on Tony's behalf.
    UDf4CDU.jpg

Sulani once again managed to make us realise how very fortunate we are to live in such an amazing community.
    z9QqY0z.jpg
    More under the cut:
    "Christmas decorating! Christmas decorating!"
    UC9cJQp.jpg

"Wow, I can see my face in that ball, it's like a teeny tiny little mirror..."
    hGFqDZW.jpg

"Hey, give me that!"
    k4ws4as.jpg

"Come and get it then!"
    DFkocDK.jpg

"So many years have passed and your parents still fool around like children," Thor laughed (can we talk about his AMAZING glasses?).
    "Yeah, they do that sometimes," Peter chuckled.
    LiUmFCm.jpg

"Okay, okay, where do you want to hang it?"
    "Third branch to the left, then it'll balance out the red ball perfectly."
    u13WKEh.jpg

"Honey, you are such a perfectionist."
    "Well dear, someone in this family has to be..."
    So. As I said, we decided to put all of our worries aside and just enjoy the celebrations. And we did. I took time off work (the perks of having Thor as my boss), Tony quit entirely... All we do is spend every second together.
    BxK6ktg.jpg

Thor moved in with us for the time being. Him and Tony often have their own little talks I'm not invited to. I'm not jealous - I understand the bond they have. Thor knows a part of Tony I'll never be able to reach... Actually, maybe I'm just a little bit jealous of Thor. So far he's the best at taking the news about Tony.
    z6egCYg.jpg

Mostly because he believes we'll all get reunited in the afterlife... Except I don't know whether I believe in an afterlife anymore. I used to, as a kid. Now I'm not sure. Tony never did at all. Seems like even if there is something after death, we'll all go in different directions... Enough of that, though. It's too early to question that. Currently we're all happy. A bit sad, but happy at the same time.
    XsLwBKF.jpg

"Ahh!"
    ScggoZY.jpg

"Phew."
    tDoQYv1.jpg

"That was close..."
    kslpry3.jpg

"See Peter, I should be decorating the tree, not you!"
    "Point taken, point taken..."
    iBoZ8ci.jpg

I have never seen Tony so excited about Christmas before. He was always the Grinch who rolled his eyes on all of the traditions, even though we all knew he secretly enjoys them. Now it's like he finally let his inner child out and let himself celebrate openly with the rest of us.
    ervnoA3.jpg

"Stop cuddling, cuddle me instead!"
    cHE59VT.jpg

Morgan has been clingyer then ever towards Tony.
    HMK9Imv.jpg

"My daddy!"
    We explained to her what happened as best as we could. Daddy is very sick and pretty soon Daddy will have to leave.
    GUX2SWV.jpg

"Okay seriously Morgan, go to your room. We've read you three bedtime stories already."
    "Noo, my daddy!"
    "It's alright, Steve, we can always do a fourth one..."
    I don't think she entirely understood what were we talking about.
    mhBv1m0.jpg

But she's asking for attention more the ever now.
    gjtsoRm.jpg

"Stop iiiit!"
    8bo5coK.jpg

We don't really mind, though. It's endearing.
    CON3drG.jpg

The bond of those two amazes me. And I can't help question what will I do with Morgan after Tony passes away. Will I be able to give her enough love?..
    77wfhsY.jpg

But that's something to worry about in the future. Right now we're happy.
    iEPZzCc.jpg

We joke, we laugh.
    2YbIuCE.jpg

We celebrate.
    "Hey guys, I found the lights, anyone knows how to de-tangle them..."
    LU2g55W.jpg

I taught Tony a few guitar chords. Why? I don't know. It's not like he's got much days of playing it ahead of him.
    "Hey, that actually sounds pretty good!"
    "Yeah, you're doing it!"
    p2z58Tk.jpg

"So you really only need three chords to strum away, huh... I see why you betrayed the piano."
    "I didn't betray the piano..."
    But it was fun and Tony had a great time. And that's what matters.
    2GTDMhq.jpg

Of course, not all moments are good moments.
    SysFmV8.jpg

Sometimes in the middle of celebrating, reality hits either me, either Tony.
    2pSWOWQ.jpg

The harsh reality that soon, very soon, perhaps too soon, all of this is going to end.
    RBKNBqb.jpg

And when that reality hits, it's up to us to remember that it didn't end YET.
    v2gmKas.jpg

It's not much, but it keeps us moving on.
    LxzZu45.jpg

We're happy. But it's not like we're pretending. Faking a smile, avoiding the bad news. Nope - that's not about us. Everything we do now, we do for Tony.
    smBW048.jpg

To make him a little happier.
    LUmJ41m.jpg

"Look Daddy, look!"
    JRg61ie.jpg

To make him feel loved.
    n6p8gKe.jpg

We're all trying to spent as much time with him as possible.
    n9r5BAA.jpg

We completely fallen out of the real world, living in this little bubble called Family.
    v5PgaUB.jpg

Family. Our family. Hidden on a little island in a little house.
    6V1NajV.jpg

Every moment spent together is a useful moment. Nothing else matters.
    0GGZiWG.jpg

If anything, Tony's fate taught us that family is the only thing that matters.
    oknCQ4F.jpg

Only holding on together we can balance on the sharp edge of life. And the realisation that one of us will leave... It's hurts, yeah. Even through the happy moments. Even when we're smiling, we're all a bit sad.
    ecl9p80.jpg

I'm sorry, if I'm getting a bit depressing in my letter. But I know you love reading my thoughts so here they are. And there's a good side to it too.
    lKe4WBo.jpg

Thing is, that rule works both ways.
    2SFsHV3.jpg

And I don't know how that works... but it just does.
    ndV8otp.jpg

Because even when we're frowning, we're still happy.
    NrVnWCx.jpg

I don't know how to explain it...
    N39yYL3.jpg

But I suppose that's what acceptance is.
    8hCaYr4.jpg

Being able to enjoy the time we've got left.
    D2rZOzK.jpg

We're still grateful for the time we had.
    0orZADU.jpg

And when Tony goes, I know it'll hurt like hell.
    IOg1703.jpg

But as time will pass, the pain will lessen.
    eLQzTX4.jpg

It won't go away, not entirely.
    KUoKkI6.jpg

But the good memories will be the one's that will stay in our hearts.
    yuNN2cy.jpg

So I suppose that's what we're doing now - creating good memories.
    QoTZgg9.jpg

In hope that one day they'll be the one's that help us keep on living. Help us be strong.
    qX8kDF5.jpg
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top