Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @mercuryfoam

Thank you, it looks like I have to learn how to install
    a reshade present heh.
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited June 2020
    @silverofdreams30 Ah reshade presets don't need to be installed. Once you downloaded it, put it in your game folder, and it will automatically be loaded as long as you have reshade installed. If you dont like them, just delete the preset from your folder. :#
    1. Download latest reshade here.
    2. Follow this guide to set up.
    3. Put 'Creamy Dreamy' preset in Game folder.
    4. Play sims! :smile:

• Options
    @mercuryfoam

aha, thank you yeah I have reshade installed.
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Also remember that it's a shader. It's an overlay of your game, so if you want to take a picture with the shader on you have to do it with a different program. You can't use the C button in-game anymore, because it won't use your shader since it's not really installed. Just in case you didn't know. When I first started using Reshade I was confused as to why it didn't work with the C button.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Daravi all good! :) But yeah, they all work really well. Lilith and Johnny, and Johnny and Morgyn all get on great, too (they all have the Outgoing trait!), so it's just nice and relaxed.

@Smellincoffee "It's absolute trash and it sells like hamburgers" No shame in that! :D Yeah, Strangerville does not need fizzing help XD

@sunblond man, I am completely unsurprised at Don's behaviour. Katrina living in an attic, though...! Oh god Salim as the author of paranormal romance YA XD Wow, li'l Alex has definitely grown up!

@Duvelina poor Sofia, withdrawal must be painful :( I'm glad she had Luna to talk to!

@DoodlyDoofus a beach party in broad daylight... yeah, I'm sure that went well XD And that bridge is amazing. Honestly, I'd trust his self-help books! Imagine the perspective he'd have! Oooh, the scientist career is fun, good luck with it!
  • Options
    @Duvelina

Thanks,
    I do use Fraps for when not using the c button.
  • Options
    NepentheNepenthe Posts: 1 New Member
    I left my sim to cheer up a crowd to go the bathroom. When I came back I had a notification that said "bye, Sims name. Never call me again." I wondered wth had happened to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off my partner, until i discovered I had a second romantic interest, a Sim I've never seen and he was supposedly a "lovebird".

My Sims is dating a Sim version of my actual real life boyfriend - I didn't make him, btw :P So I'm very interested in fixing the relationship between my sims. But, when I mouse him over in the friend's list, he's both acqauintance, best friend, something i don't remember, and boyfriend. He responds to romantic gestures and comes on dates with me, but is it a glitch? Will it ever be the same? Do I really have to propose, to make up for god knows what?
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited June 2020
    @ryttu3k that would make a good looking Cass ha.

I don't know if I missed any other replies but I thought I would hop in and give out some awesomes see after seeing that uglacy decided to try something like that so I have just been playing with that also @AlwaysAsking this is the save I dropped my simself in, it's an alternate reality so I'm all on my own and Vlad found me after a feeding trip gone wrong, he was the only one allowed a makeover everyone else is left the same to see what their natural looks do with my leading lady. Whether they are picked or not. so I don't know maybe I'll have to share that in my own thread cause I already have too many pictures.

oh yeah I'm preparing a chill legacy too, and remembered some pics I could share.
    CAjjTA2.png
    I forgot their names..lol but aren't they cute she is expecting baby 1 but I'm leaving it there till I'm done with my nonsense.
    jBIoSra.png
    Here I am with Vlad, I guess I'm technically a prisoner since he's all on his own and has decided for me that I'll be a new vampire, not that I know that there but just here....hehe also yes he's rocking pig tails :p
    O9uF8eL.png
    Now more my nonsense...uh I forgot her name too even though I was playing with her all day, so we'll stick to leading lady, I'm not following in rules or anything I figured I'd give her three chances to see what her genes did.
    zyXXvV0.png
    This is the eldest of course, and I didn't realize till I took this pic that I forgot a toddler pic and I like to have my string of pics...ah well....she doesn't look too bad. Her name is Lacy and she was made with Johnny Zest after her insecure mother got upset Knox's mom made their time to get awkward. So she ran off in fear to lick her wounds after he rejected her.
    C1Tfzkm.png
    Next is Ellie they are now living in the same house but a slight remodel of it that I shared when we first did the plantsim challenge thing. She tried again with Knox but he was in a bad mood so rejection again, she decided to go to the gym where my target was Don but he wasn't there...Makoa was and he was an easy target,
    txnuDqn.png
    According to the game I guess Knox didn't quite catch them but he was catching somethin'....okay feelings not anything else.
    c4LOnOy.png
    I admit I cheated her charisma but she has some uncommonly good luck with men, maybe it's the nose? lol anyways I added a hot tub for Makoa and left it there so baby three is on the way also Knox agreed to be her boyfriend I think annnnnnnd

sPNkQmP.png
    So did Makoa but we found Don so now she can have a fourth chance lol it's gotta be the nose....ehheheh

Also Travis Scott has been helping her raise her kids, he was a roommate but I moved him in for real and he's also her boyfriend and a silly one that, like yeah babe go out and bring another bun home I love you so I know that's normal....so yeah this is why I did nothing else.
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all!! It seems like its been forever since I have been on here! Life has gotten so crazy busy I haven’t had time. I will catch up on comments and such in the future. I have so missed commenting and reading everyone’s stories! Anyway. Here’s what has been happening in mine lately.
    I have actually put my main favorite save on the backburner until they have all the kinks with the new patch ironed out. Also, I am giving time for modders to update all their stuff too. I got the Eco Living pack which is awesome!! But didn’t want to use my main save to explore this pack without knowing all the features. So this story happened awhile ago. In the mean time, I’ve had a crazy building streak and have pretty much just spent time building houses/rooms etc or starting a few other saves.
    Joanna and Vincent
    I visited my vampire/witch hybrid Joanna Fontenot and her alien husband Vincent and their rapidly growing family. They have a busy household!! naBqawk.png
    There’s Jo’s son by Don Lothario, Maximus. Max is adorable but a major handful. He’s constantly making messes, he’s defiant and loves to run around tAMRmzG.png
    He threw an epic temper tantrum after Vincent showed him his flashcards again lol 5IuIdfI.png
    Don and Max
    Here’s a mini story with Don Lothario. Max is his only child. He’s also very involved in his son’s life. I transfer him to Don’s household every few weekends and play their household.
    Don is of course, Don in my game. He works as a doctor dsxdagV.png
    Likes to hang out with friends (this time Jo’s other half-brother Griffin) VMiDava.png
    Check out the latest festivals in San Myshuno 9SQrgaK.png
    Party at the nightclub cpfadGa.png
    And of course meet random ladies at said venues dAKkXc7.png
    And all that 0nUlYEY.png
    But he loves to spend time with his son Max Haks9NW.png
    Cute screenshot dump of father/son bonding time
    O4Uk8g5.png
    u1clgpD.png
    ZmOAcER.png
    8x8Izn0.png
    FQxHt7C.png
    NT7JuMa.png
    The Wishing Well Kids
    Jo and Vincent kept having tons of whims to try for a baby but because of a mod conflict, they were never successful. I went with it and they tried to increase their odds via the wishing well. Well no pregnancy resulted but they did get 2 kids that crawled out of it! GY2qrsW.png
    Tristan (who had a major makeover so he looks like his parents- He’s a spellcaster) fWjLp0s.png
    and Valeria the ghost child! Who despite crawling out of the well “The Ring” style like Samaria, is an absolute delight to have around and is very sweet MMVdcJo.png
    Think about it lol. Some one must have been inspired by The Ring to have one of the results for wishing for a child is to have a dead ghost child crawl out of the well lol!! XD
    According to everything I can find on this feature, the children are usually good tempered and died by laughter so that’s a bit nicer result lol.
    Barnaby
    Jo’s older vampire half-brother Barnaby lives with them and he is a doll. ktPoPuE.png
    He is divorced and raising his human daughter Natalie. KbWJD8R.png
    I love Barnaby. He works in the tech guru career and has days off in the middle of the week. So he winds up taking care of his nieces and nephews while Vincent and Jo are at work. RB1NdtW.png
    They always seem to mind him, especially Max! Barnaby recently met a young lady named Leticia Matlock and they have been dating. I wanted to move her in when….
    UH OH!!
    The Slice of Life mod happened. I love this mod but found a feature you all need to be careful with! Its called “hook-up with” person of their choice and location. I have seen a few sims autonomously ask but nothing ever came of it. It makes them ask some other random sim or their love interest autonomously to “hook up.” Which I unfortunately realized is just code for “try for baby.”
    I wound up having to track down the files to remove this feature.
    I so wanted Vincent and Jo to have their own but after the wishing well kids happened, their household was so busy. I was happy to have them wait for awhile until they were older. I'm still getting to know Tristan and Valeria. They seem to have awesome personalities and were enjoying being part of the family. The family was getting to know the new arrivals too.
    But Vincent had other ideas!!! He autonomously asked Jo to hook up in the closet. It worked until I hovered over the action and saw “try to for baby.” I hit cancel.
    Nothing happened. They proceeded to the closet
    No! 6rHweRb.png
    STAHP!! N7aWGck.png
    Dang it
    awgqsaB.png
    Jo’s pregnant Q6N89cY.png
    Three days later. She’s hit the 3rd trimester and is about to pop. Valeria feels her sibling move. Actually everyone kept hounding poor Jo to feel the baby. I have about 15 screenshots but y’all get the idea:) 9pipc9k.png
    Vincent is super excited. Jo was miserable the whole time B5mVF0Y.png
    She went into labor NdJprOU.png
    And delivered a baby boy at home! iZEych0.png
    I hope you are happy with you new baby Vincent
    Qzpcj1U.png
    I swear Vincent is baby crazy. He goes all gooey when he sees one. I had hard time keeping him away from Max, he'd get to the baby Max before Jo had a chance to respond lol. Just like your sim Lawrence (I believe it's Lawrence @alwaysasking !!
    And from the background as you can see, he was born on Halloween!!
    Its Halloween!!
    Vincent gets into the spirit of Halloween by scaring his wife minutes after she gave birth tIMaNYd.png
    No worries she got back at him (pretend to bite feature lol) XH4PlGf.png
    Jo had him just in time because the party guests started showing up an hour later. I forgot I had their spooky party scheduled for that day. Sorry Jo
    Valeria was so excited V5vKx2K.png
    She went as Yoda’s Force Ghost XD!!!! kedYTgH.png
    Jo twirled into her costume and started greeting guests. pyAExSw.png
    Yeah Valeria was having the time of her undead life. Scaring guests kUWwY53.png
    And possessing stuff tLPJtxy.png
    The party went really well FIsIwZN.png
    tQu2ZFA.png
    Cassandra Munch formerly Goth challenged Jo to a duel (She’s a witch/vampire hybrid) in the Magic Realm right after the party. 07HGU6j.png
    Jo won! k5bjo9Q.png
    Y4ajCji.png
    As a present to Valeria, and she was driving me crazy with all her ghost antics and because I wanted to see what she really looked like, I revived her! She’s adorable! 3iE10Ss.png
    So what does the baby look like?
    I still haven’t decided on a name. The game gave him the name Colton, which I really like and may keep but we’ll see. I aged him up in a throwaway save. This kid has some amazing genetics!
    Here’s his dad’s alien form LPlgnuA.png
    Toddler Colton OY1Pvrz.png
    Age up in CAS OOnlD8d.png
    He seems to be a spellcaster/vampire hybrid like Joanna with his dad’s skin coloring. No alien powers. Which is kind of a bummer but probably a good thing because he’d be so buggy.
    Till next time!!

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    I obtained Discover University back at the end of February. Only now have I finally enrolled some Sims into university...

Anne decided to take three major-related classes, and an elective class in Baking. She successfully won all the scholarships she’d applied for.
    Lucy also decided on three major-related classes, and an elective in the Veterinary skill. Sadly she didn’t get the Athletics scholarship but she got the other three.

I’m pretty sure I want Anne to be in the musician branch of the entertainer career, but I’m not so sure about Lucy. Maybe the Doctor career.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Some more Vesty shenanigans! I have another EL run update soon, I just have to upload everything. (Short version: free dinners, a new job, acid rain thunderstorms.)

tfw you're trying to tell your sister a Dramatic Story and she decides to do sit-ups in the middle of it. Rude, Lilith!!
    TGa1tap.png
    f60Ytgz.png
    WA8is1p.png
    LPJ1kDw.png
    I'm sure there are easier ways to have a conversation.
    ZOKgG1N.png

Johnny is getting to be a wonderfully dramatic cook! He's on level 9, I think? (Which is good, since he has the refined palate quirk!)
    UPHGIFL.png
    mpw5mt9.png

Caleb decides to serenade Johnny. Lilith decides to ignore Caleb serenading Johnny and focus on the movie.
    qEPq1cL.png

...It worked ;D
    a5NIMnG.png

I have literally never seen a Sim so attached to their phone as Caleb.
    0iKjR6a.png

True sibling bonding is sitting side by side while ignoring each other.
    UpWKjeo.png

They do make some spectacular expressions when actually talking, though!
    HPaT8Bd.png
    8qF2COk.png
    1PlrVkD.png

Caleb gets his model on.
    KJKk7Vv.png
    YfKBEuV.png

Johnny: "Don't worry, this is normal for him."
    Im9eoU6.png

Lilith: amused. Caleb: knows what's coming next ;D Diego: wildly uncomfortable.
    j87ycBw.png
    FjfW3u0.png

And then came something I couldn't take full caps of but ended up having to make a report about here, because... hmm.

pxzUYsx.png
    P5WF5ll.png
    kcNRAX6.png
    ftQSyD0.png

Yes. I am feeling this is definitely ignoring something!

@RedDestiny92 honestly Cass looks fantastic in a lot of stuff!

@sarabeth2984 Don as a doctor is such an interesting concept, honestly. Hidden depths! He makes a great dad, yeah. Valeria is definitely a Ring reference, oh dear XD Oh my, good luck, Jo and Vincent XD Yoda's Force ghost!! Yeah, ghost kids probably love Spooky Day XD Ghost no longer :o Is she still floating, though? Huh, Colton is okay!
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @ryttu3k Believe it or not Don is supposed to be mid level in the medical field in the Sims 2. I was surprised!! So I made him a doctor in the sims 4:) He really likes to use the Check Hotness social lol. Thankfully Valeria doesn't float anymore! She only floated a few hours. I made her go to bed since her energy level was low and she woke up and walked around normally after that.
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    edited June 2020
    Apparently I've not posted here since November, wow, hello! Last time I was here my eleventh generation heir, Johannes Pohl, had just proposed to his high school sweetheart Leela. They had a long engagement while they each pursued degrees, and then went on to marry in a sweet ceremony.

JC1aqYS.png

tvlvPyo.png

They had three children together: firstborn Karlene (centre) and then the twins Klaus (left) and Kurtis (right).

bMAvI7x.png

Judging by the timestamps on those screenshots, I last touched my game in February. A few days ago a friend told me about the Eco Lifestyle expansion pack (that I thought was a stuff pack based on it's title :D ) and yesterday I caved and picked it up along with Tiny Living Stuff. I doubt I'll ever build a tiny home but oh my god the furniture is right up my alley. <3

I had some issues upon installing and decided to wipe my CC. When I loaded the game up Karlene was bald and crying - and the house they lived in was still bugged. After 3-4 attempts at fixing the issue, I decided to just move her out.

So, Karlene got a revamped look and moved to a new neighbourhood.

H6qbBvx.png

Her first night on the town, she met Salma.

X0FKcwX.png

From that day onward the two became roommates. She had hoped that someday they would be more than just roommates, but Salma's string of boyfriends and tendencies to erupt at everything got in the way of that.

xzu8MrH.png

It also didn't help that when they did attempt to go on a date, Salma ditched her after twenty minutes. Karlene got juiced on her own and then scored with... I'll be honest, even I don't remember her name.

VxXfvsH.png

Karlene and Salma's relationship continued much the same for several weeks.

Filled with ups...

vjltSDC.png

...and downs...

FsUofuh.png

...and ups...

ZvYL5or.png

...and downs.

eNZMQ6Q.png

rFC0uSV.png

Eventually, Karlene accepted that it wasn't going to work. She packed up her things, got herself a new house (that I built!), enrolled in university studying economics, and got herself a couple of cats: Caeser and Mickey.

TFiqe3j.png

But eventually fate brought them back together. Or, more precisely, her brothers did. At their Harvest Fest party the two were reunited and decided to make amends.

Np7jNQJ.png

And tie the knot.

In attendance are:
    - Peyton and Klaus on the left: they married some time prior to this image and have one son together named William.
    - Kurtis and Candice on the right: not a couple (much to Kurt's chagrin). Candice is both Peyton's sister and Karlene's childhood best friend.

XHlADhD.png

Karlene and Salma now have two children together: twin boys Leopold and Luther. They are the thirteenth generation of this family! I was only planning for them to have one child, but it seems they had other plans. :D

2Q743m3.png

yqs4Ayp.png

It is so nice to be playing the game again. <3
    Post edited by Kristina on
  • Options
    Anne and her favourite hobby.

WltmFKZ.jpg

Amanda has the Refined Palate quirk. Luckily for her, her husband is a talented chef.

I9KTWnC.jpg

Anne got invited over to Evie Delgato's house.

SR7wEdm.jpg

Oh Anne, there's no need to put the fire out yourself anymore...

hs6ZKXd.jpg

... you can just call the fire brigade!

1BPZANg.jpg

Thank Plumbob Sims stand outside now, well away from the fire. I don't know if that guy was just lazy, or whether he was actually keeping an eye on them.

zwaPLVj.jpg

Lucy had already checked her scholarship application status on her phone the previous day, but it was still exciting to get it in writing.

jVtNAoo.jpg

Watching the new TV premiere, Peach is the New Orange.

cIk0EKg.jpg

Going to find out the result of her university application!

02eRyUD.jpg

Woohoo! Full ride!

n4ZaOlI.jpg

Lucy didn't get a full ride on tuition fees, but she still got accepted into some distinguished degrees, which is a great achievement!

9pPimgV.jpg

Confirmation of Anne's degree program:

BgPMd02.jpg

And confirmation of Lucy's:

aArHZu3.jpg
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 ohh, huh! TS2 is the only one I haven't played, but that works! And heh, glad to hear Valeria is a bit more... down to earth ;D
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited June 2020

Conversations overheard at Roxanne Denney’s birthday party

nMX3gcL.jpg
    Celebrate!

Jade 🐸🐸🐸🐸
    Just give me a bite of yours.
    Mmmm, that’s really good, I’ll have to see about getting the recipe from Dina, maybe I can make it without the blue food coloring though.
    Oh yes, she definitely got some good genes, that’s for sure.

Jael Frey (Nina’s husband)
    Gosh, they grow up fast, Ryder’s right behind her, he’ll off to high school soon too, (sighs).
    Yeah, Nina’s mom is living here now. It was kind of sudden, I mean, Nina was upset at first. In all honesty, we had gotten to depend on Katrina for a lot over the years. Don’t tell Nina, but maybe a little too much, she and I are having to do more financially now, plus juggle our jobs and the kids, we’re having to do things just between the two of us, for a change. It’s an adjustment, but I’m starting to think it might be a good thing for our family in the long run. The best thing though, was when Katrina gave that good for nothing Don Lothario his walking papers, let me tell you, that was a good day.

Kyle Jeffries
    No, I did not make that blue cake, Dina made everything herself for the party, I guess she let Roxie pick out all her favorite foods for the menu.
    Yeah, I was dancing earlier, then Roxie and Omar started and it made me feel old as h***, so I quit. I tell you, no matter how much you work out and try to keep in shape, these kids growing up, well, it makes you realize how time waits for no man. It seems like yesterday I was changing Roxie’s diapers. Soon Omar will go off to college, it’s just around the corner, a bunch of his friends are already on their own an din college (sighs).

Dina Denney
    For heaven’s sake, sweetheart, she was just dancing with Omar. I swear, if you don’t learn to relax a little, you’re going to make me a young widow.
    Don’t look at me like that, you’re the one who wanted a big family. I’m the one who convinced you to stop at three kids, remember?
    Yes, she is a beautiful girl, I know I’m her mom, so obviously biased, but she has turned into quite the looker.
    You have no one to blame but yourself, when you marry a gorgeous woman, chances are your kids will turn out to be good looking too. (Laughs)

Katrina Caliente (on the phone)
    Don, I’m quite literally entertaining at my granddaughter’s birthday party right now, to which you’ll note you were not invited. So, no, I do not want to go to the circus with you tonight.
    What part of my throwing your stuff out on the front lawn and telling you to find somewhere else to live, did you not understand?
    Yes, I do still care about you, I suppose a part of me always will, but there is absolutely no chance for you to “get my colored lights going” not now or ever again. I swear you are the most exasperating man. Why don’t you take that son of yours to the circus, he should have been your fist call, not your ex, I bet he would love to see the circus with his daddy.

XgEDJo5.jpg
    Katrina’s new digs.

Omar Benali
    I guess Roxie likes S-Pop, at least you can dance to it, she’s got some moves though. I wish I still had a slot for her in the bowling club, but we just don’t currently have any open, so I had to tell Uncle Cristian that just now, guess he’s a little peeved at me. It can be a real hassle running the team, let me tell you.

Ryder Frey (Nina’s oldest son)
    Man this party is lame, bet Aunt Dina made Roxie invite just family instead of kids her own age. I’ve been begging mom and dad to let me have mine at the pool in Windenburg, instead of at home. That way I know lots of kids will show up, and that means lots more presents!

Hector 🐸🐸🐸🐸
    I cannot believe little Roxie is in high school now, I need to cherish the time I have left with Felipe before he gets so big.
    Just between you and me, I do not envy Cristian, that girl must turn some heads, there will be a parade of boys through this house, I’ve no doubt. Poor Cristian will be beside himself, he is not so good at dealing with such things in general, you know, things out of his control.

Salim Jeffries
    Yes, the adoption is final now, Than is our son. It was a very stressful process, and as the adoption grew closer, I believe Than was quite apprehensive about it, we all were, don’t get me wrong. But, he was acting out a lot, at home and at school and I feel it was the stress of not knowing that was weighing on his mind, that this was ultimately at the root of it. His behavior has improved since, so I feel we have turned a corner, so to speak.

Nina Frey
    Mom seems to have settled in, she does have her own space up there, plus a bathroom to herself and all. I just wish she would have talked to me about it first, but that’s not the way she and I work, that’s Dina’s thing, when mom and I try to talk, one or the other or both of us always ends up angry. (Sighs)
    I sure don’t miss Don, Jael was over the moon, I tell you that. You’d never have known how much he disliked Don either, he’s too nice to let on.
    It’s funny, I always knew Dina would marry the Boy Scout type. But never in a million years, would I have thought I would. I don’t deserve him, that I know, I sure got lucky.

SRgjCOO.jpg
    Roxie’s a teenager, poor Cristian.
    Post edited by sunblond on
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    I downloaded the Get to School mod, and tested it out with the Harper-Joneses, Kirsten being the lucky one to be followed to school. The day went OK, except that the school I downloaded from the gallery wasn’t particularly well-designed... there was no teacher’s podium (which you need) and a couple of doors were missing. So, I’m currently designing my own school. As I’ve said before, I’m not much of a builder (I get bored of building rather easily) so it’s kind of a challenge. Naturally, this being a Sims game, I’ve called it Llama Elementary :D:D
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @Alwaysasking – Happy birthday to your grandson!

I’m glad that Thorne, Don, Mary-Alice and everyone else seems to be doing their best for Danni and Kalila. They speak well of each other in front of the children, which among parents who aren't together, especially those with some bad history, may be rare. However, I feel uneasy. I'm not sure why, but things are going so well (hopefully not too well) and I don't trust Thorne enough (yet?) to not make another mistake. I also don't like how Don constantly has to spend energy reassuring him when Thorne was the one who caused a lot of their trouble to begin with.

Thanks for your comments! I still haven’t played (or updated) my game. But hopefully I’ll have time to get to it this weekend. I have changed some of my ideas for that palace, because news packs have come out and I want to redesign some things. I’m very slow about it. Dysis is a bit unlucky when it comes to school or maybe lucky, because I really thought she might fail. So I think she’s going to end up okay, just not with grades as good as her sisters. But I've never had two sims be so into each other as she is with her boyfriend. I hope the update doesn't change that.

@BlueSeaWaves – I love the budding romance between Sylvia and Owen. Their date was cute. I hope they work out.

@Duvelina – It seems like Hugo and Sofia’s breakup was for the best. Hopefully the change can help Sofia improve. It's painful to watch her struggle with withdrawal, but it's clear that Hugo's doing better. I like how he's renovated the apartment and has asked someone on a date. You're doing a great job of showing how they can grow and improve despite having just gone through a breakup.

@RedDestiny82 I wish Tina would act more in line with how she actually feels and of course I wonder when Olive will learn the truth. Weston’s super cute.

Sorry the other date ended with her (I couldn't figure out her name, sorry) getting sick, but at least he was sweet and caring about it.

@sunblond It was sweet reading about Omar Benali’s first date. I can’t believe he got a kiss already-he moves fast. Haha at him getting the woohoo talk later. Thanks for sharing the screenshots. Are there only two girls in the bowling club? Cadence and another girl? Is the other girl Roxie or Brayden? I hope that Omar doesn’t rush things too much with Cadence though because he’s still only in high school?

Regardless, I’m glad that they’re officially boyfriend and girlfriend now. I hope they have a drama free relationship.

@KiniHokulani – I hope Thorne and Tony will be okay without Don. I’m curious to see what Thorne has planned now that he’s decided to step out of the spotlight. There’s no chance of Don coming back, right?

I love how you looked into J Huntington’s romantic background – very shady indeed.

@NoTalent – Your story about Dahlia Black is promising. I’m happy to read more stories about vampires. I hope she does well with her candle business and raising her child. Is he a vampire?

@Becka28 – Love the wedding shots. Congrats to Caddie and her wife. Also, congratulations on finishing the breed out the weird challenge. Your sims started looking normal from Henrietta. Winifred is gorgeous, though and honestly, maybe Rita could have been okay-ish with a different haircut.

Fier Legacy Update
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    1. Fier Legacy Introduction
    2. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    3. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    4. Night on the Town
    5. Day of Fier P1
    6. Day of Fier P2
    7. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    8. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    9. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    10. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    11. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    12. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    13. Merry Winterfest
    14. Ambitious Dysis
    15. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    16. Relaxation? Before University
    17. New Year's Eve
    18. Sulani Bonfire
    19. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    20. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    21. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    22. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    23. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)

RECAP FROM LAST POST
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    It's been a while since I last posted an update, so I'll start with a quick introduction and recap. The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 16. The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and is having a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built that may cost more than one million simoleons. When it's complete, he intends to move and raise the next generation of his children there. But there's no rush as he's immortal.

Star Broke, Dawn and Dysis' biological mother, passed away.
    Umqq5Tu.jpg
    The family, especially the five youngest Fiers, were devastated. They'd grown close to Star and this was their first serious encounter with death.

Star was funnier and more laid-back than their immortal parents. She wasn't bothered by trivial things and she knew how to relax and have a good time.

Star would spend some mornings and afternoons cloudgazing with Dawn telling stories of her wild youth.
    M2OEJLN.jpg

She also played chess with Deli and humored Deli's endless philosophical questions about mortality and growing old.
    EnKjZPt.jpg

Star even helped the youngest three with their homework, but in a fun and non burdensome way. She never compared or pestered them about their grades.
    KMPA1qe.jpg

Aster, Asher's eldest daughter and a vampire, rushed over to comfort her younger siblings as soon as she heard the news. She tried to console Dawn as best as she could as she knew what it was like to lose her mother. Even though Dawn and Dysis, unlike Aster, considered Adelise their actual mother, Star's loss was still harder on them than it was on the rest of the Fiers.
    oxrhECT.jpg
    xybrajs.jpg

Since Star didn't have a separate family of her own, the Fiers held a small funeral for her in the ceremonial room of their second home. Asher gave a eulogy. It was ... well-intentioned.
    pH2mxeb.jpg
    Pe4aReX.jpg
    WwZy3cW.jpg

At any rate, during the ceremony, Dysis couldn't help but notice that her father, Asher, who had arranged everything with this building, including the decor, had only selected photographs of his four immortal (vampire) children to place on the walls. Aster was in so many photos. Deli, Calanthe, and Barin were also featured, but there was nothing of Dysis.
    Un8kcom.jpg

Adelise also noticed the decor and didn't like how the photos had been selected. What had her husband been thinking? Adelise worried about her children, especially Dysis, who had already been stressed due to struggling with her university course load and Dawn, who seemed much more affected than the others.
    VfvMaH5.jpg

Star's remains were buried in the small family graveyard where Aster's mother had an elevated place of honor.
    6v5zMH8.jpg

• Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @haneul Thank you! 🥰 Sofia did a good thing for herself there. Both of them might still hurt along the way, they were big parts of each other's lives for a long time after all, but that's life. All they can do right now is try their best to move and Hugo is doing great in that department.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Panic :D

00CxrLF.png
    sR1eoql.png

Erm, what is happened here?!
    aLtU0Ac.png
    VVXMuSk.png
    Jx3BLyV.png

Alexander isn't happy to see his new sibling.
    rLwZ01X.png

Time for a short romantic break, 4 children keep them busy, and me too.

pjoxSYb.png

Making a new friend named Becca.

qUKh6kj.png

First steps from Felix. His mothers gene are dominant.

gS4QCQt.png

I was wondering about Belisama (Abigail and Aaron's daughter) first steps. Black Hair and brown skin, while both parent where blond and have a pale skin. But in the CAS it was how I expected the skin, well the black hair keeps me wondering but I have changed it into blond.

KOQgnyS.png

Here they are after the CAS
    Felix and Belisama
    r9hwDpb.png
    hQDel7Z.png

During the game a broken pc started a fire, almost killed my family, because the sims could either extinguish the fire or call the firefighter by clicking on the flames, but in the end the mobile phone helped. The firefighters came and the fire was deleted (no animation). After this I have decided to build a new house. It is not really finish or beautiful decorated, but it's functioning.

81TfuSM.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top