Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    oh @hanuel

I just remembered that I was going to put up another couple of pictures from the duels that night! Lol

In this one I love the "muggles'" look of astonishment! lol!

QeakIVh.png

But yeah, this game generated teen spellcaster (Hermes and Ricardo were game generated too) wiped the floor with poor Laney
    frXTDfg.png

3yii0JF.png

Diego was stunned :D

5uwPXpC.png

These were all taken last September, so I don't remember everything, but Rose was doing something too

LWOoCJd.png

Z1yzF9o.png

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited July 2020
    I'm behind on reading posts and replying to mentions, but I'll definitely catch up in the next few days.

@Lucy_Henley I love how your twins are named Artemis and Apollo. But four toddlers at once is chaos! Their parents can't use any vacation days to raise them? Maybe going to work is a vacation under these circumstances, though.

@sarabeth2984 Nice capture of Tobias with his brother carving pumpkins. It seems to really show their personalities. He's earnestly carving away while wearing a red t-shirt that features glasses, while his brother in a leather jacket looks like he's too cool for such. Personally, I really like having my sims do the pumpkin carving activity like yours are doing. Anyway, I can't believe Vlad showed up to the party as a cheerleader. Aww I hope that Vlad and Catarina's child is wrong about his parents and that there's no need to cry.

@Daravi I've enjoyed reading about your decades challenge. You dress your sims and tell their stories really well. I hope they can get out of living in tenement housing at least. It's not ideal for raising children even though I can imagine 6 kids living in that small apartment. For the family's sake, though, I hope Elisabeth and Wilhelm don't have too many siblings.

Fier Legacy
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    1. Fier Legacy Introduction
    2. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    3. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    4. Night on the Town
    5. Day of Fier P1
    6. Day of Fier P2
    7. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    8. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    9. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    10. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    11. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    12. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    13. Merry Winterfest
    14. Ambitious Dysis
    15. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    16. Relaxation? Before University
    17. New Year's Eve
    18. Sulani Bonfire
    19. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    20. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    21. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    22. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    23. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    24. Saying Goodbye P1
    25. Saying Goodbye P2
    26. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    27. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Deli)

RECAP
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    It's been a while since I last posted an update, so I'll start with a quick introduction and recap. The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 16. The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and is having a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built that may cost more than one million simoleons. When it's complete, he intends to move and raise the next generation of his children there. But there's no rush as he's immortal.

In the past, Adelise had decorated the walls of her room with garlic because her betrothed/husband-to-be had been incredibly inconsiderate and obnoxious. But things were different now. One, she was officially married and they'd developed a playful rapport. Two, he was too powerful to be deterred by garlic.
    aBtllGS.jpg

Asher also sought out Adelise to vent as she often listened kindly to his rants, no matter how absurd... This morning, he approached as soon as he realized she was awake. Over the years, he'd developed several small, seemingly random, insecurities. They often related to his hobbies and passions. Despite appearances, Asher was a bookworm who'd published several books, even some best sellers, but nothing recently. However, he did regularly attend literary lectures at Britchester University.
    TE4icoo.jpg

It was one such lecture that set him off.

But Adelise couldn't tell what exactly had happened. The lecturer had dared to criticize writers who lacked empathy? Who struggled with communication? Was Asher being remorseful or defensive?
    3HbMv52.jpg

Many of his early books had been family histories repurposed as fiction. He'd written about Adelise, his first-born Aster, and others. At the time, Adelise had been struck by how honest and introspective his "novels" were. Now, they still seemed surprisingly respectful, but the lack of empathy those books showed was obvious—the way he'd initially written and apparently felt about Aster... Adelise was glad their first four children together had been boys. Now, he adored Aster and Adelise tried to set him at ease because he'd changed, but perhaps because he knew he still had issues with empathy and communication, he wasn't reassured.
    DsH934h.jpg

Dysis entered her mother's room looking for Adelise, but found her father instead. Perhaps on a mission to prove that he could both understand others' feelings and communicate well, he spoke encouragingly to Dysis about her ambitions. Of course, she would become a CEO if she wanted. His earlier seemingly misunderstood comments were only because he had wanted her to do what was right for her and not compare herself to her siblings—if school wasn't right for Dysis, she could drop out and get married or whatever, her mother would throw a fit, but he wouldn't care.
    Yb5wJcX.jpg

Dysis wasn't completely convinced, but her father was offering her something, and she didn't want to push the issue at the moment. Whether he supposedly joked about her dropping out because he didn't care enough about Dysis to care about her education or because he honestly felt that she should do what was right for her or some mixture of both, she felt that he had a point. She should focus on her own goals instead of comparing herself to her over-achieving sister Deli—whether Deli had perfect grades or was one of her father's favorite children had nothing to do with what Dysis could accomplish on her own. As long as Dysis took care of herself and didn't lose her mind over her boyfriend Rashad, she'd be fine. She was smart, had a keen understanding of finances, and could excel in business if she wanted. Her GPA was an A-, not an F.

Regardless, as a huge nerve had been struck with Asher, he continued his mission of proving himself to be a brilliant writer capable of understanding and advising others. When he caught his youngest, Dyna, writing a report, he had to sit down and give her some advice.
    wjzBhcy.jpg

HBvcdD3.jpg

Even after she finished and moved away from the computer to relax on the couch, he couldn't let the topic go and followed.
    SPgwExa.jpg

Later, when Dyna's grades came in, he couldn't help but give himself some credit for advising her so well. Maybe he would become a professor when they moved back to San Myshuno.
    BmOIaww.jpg
    Post edited by haneul on
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    @haneul I know, four toddlers is crazy. But if both parents are at work they can always get sent to daycare. And Caroline is an actress, so she doesn't have set working hours or days. It's useful that toddlers can do stuff like help themselves to food (if someone has made it, obviously) and that they can put themselves to bed. The older two can also go to the potty by themselves.

I've been playing Sims 3 a bit recently, I'll be back to Sims 4 pretty soon though. Not sure how soon. It would be nice for Erytheia and Xanthe to finally become children :D:D
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

-So, yesterday Becca was sick to her stomach first thing in the morning, then again today. So, when she got home from work she had gotten one of those “tests”, it was a plus sign, of course it was. So we went to her doctor, and she confirmed that Becca was pregnant again. And, I kind of lost it, like, right there in the doctor’s office. Then Dr. Oliphant told me that she understood my concerns and she would help both of us get to the bottom of why this kept happening. She told us she could help us. Kind of shutting the barn door after the horse got out, but OK. Then I had to give her a very, very embarrassing sample to test, yeah. Plus, we had to answer a lot of very personal questions together, then we had to talk to the doctor separately and I had to tell all about my woohoo history before I met Becca., that whole visit was really embarrassing. A lot of tests for Becca will have to wait till she’s had the baby, but Dr. Oliphant promised that she could help. That there were things we could do to prevent this from happening again. I sure hope so.-

-Becca had gotten the idea that Iggy and our neighbor Kalista would be a good match. Essentially, she wanted to fix them up with each other by inviting them both to dinner at our apartment. That made me really uncomfortable. It seemed kind of like butting in where we had no business and I told her that. She was not a bit dissuaded, she asked me I though Iggy was seeing anyone, which I know he isn’t, I know he’s never even had a girlfriend for a fact. She said that was her point, some people needed a little help. And as a friend, didn’t I want to be the one to do it. So, she was determined. I did say that maybe if we had all the roommates over with Kalista for dinner one night, that it would be way less obvious than if we just invited the two of them. And Becca agreed to that, at least.
    I guess it went OK, I made shish kabobs on the grill and everyone seemed to have a good time. Becca kept talking up Kalista to Iggy and vise versa the whole time and I though it was really obvious what she was trying to do. But no one said anything to me after about it at least. We aren’t telling about the baby, not till Becca starts to show, we’re both kind of bummed and, well, we don’t want the accusing looks, like we aren’t being careful or like we’re somehow inept.-

5jjJzO4.png
    Kaden wants to party too.

-Dr. Oliphant did have news on our next visit, but it was not what we wanted to hear, we are having twins. She basically told us that she thought knew what was going on, she couldn’t be sure without further tests, but the up shot is that me and Becca are both way more fertile than the average person. The twins were a big clue the doctor said. She told us that that’s the reason that the preventative method we are using is and has proven ineffective, and that there are alternatives that will prove more effective we can use in the future. We basically have to double up on our methods. Then she gave us a woohoo talk like none other I have ever had, and showed us pictures on her tablet. I had though the “Sample” I had to give was eembarrasing, but this was way, way worse, all this woohoo stuff with a middle-aged lady I hardly knew. Apparently, we also need to do other things for intimacy, things that won’t lead to Becca getting pregnant to vary our repertoire. And there were a lot, some were way out there, Becca wrote them all down. When we got home she told me we were going to try them all. I pointed out that we didn’t need to, that her getting pregnant wasn’t an issue right now. But she said we were not waiting, we were going to be ready before it was. And unless I was volunteering to have the next kid, then waiting was not an option. Some of this stuff is, I don’t know, kind of gay or totally not a woohoo thing I would think would count as being comparable to actual woohoo. But, I knew enough to not argue, I am learning when to keep my mouth shut and say, ”yes, dear”-

-So, Alex, he’s moved in with my old roommate from college Violet Dillon, they got their own apartment together. Violet had been visiting me a lot and, I guess, it wasn’t really me she came to see at the old apartment, because she never visited me here. She’s not into relationships and marriage and hates labels, so I’m kind of curious what their deals is, but to each their own. She is way prettier than the girls Alex usually goes for though.
    And, Becca has a smug look now, because Julia told her that Iggy and Kalista went to the Spice Festival together a few days after our dinner, and that Kalista was doing the walk of shame around the apartment the next morning. Still I’m not too sure playing cupid is my cup of tea.-

@Simmivie I love teen dating drama, had a little of it in my game and now that I have more teens, I'm hoping for more, fingers crossed.

@AlwaysAsking So I am planning to steal your tip to save couples who are unmarried as married to my library so the pink bar stays. I have gotten quite attached to Alex and Violet, but can't really play them in this game, so I will save them for another game. I like to use favorite sims in my games, it's nice seeing a familiar face and then seeing how they fair in an alternate reality. Thanks for that!

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Max

Another-Day-of-Digging.png
    Max’s day started out as normal. This time he could be found on the beach, digging for some local treasure he could sell for an exorbitantly high price. The money was piling up since Max started spending more of his time fishing, catching frogs and digging up crystals and whatnot. Soon enough there would be a good sum of money to spend on his own place.

Beating-Someone-Up.png
    When Max wanted to procure a fishing spot to stake out for the day, he encountered another person who wanted to fish in the exact same spot he did. Naturally, this led to a fistfight which Max ended up winning. The woman he got in a fight with ran off, far away from Max. She probably didn’t expect her day to go this way, but we all knew Max’s would.

Looking-Through-Books.png
    Back at the house, Max raided the bookcase, looking for something interesting to read. He’d done this once before but couldn’t make his way through one book before getting distracted. So far, he hadn’t paid much attention to the furniture and decorations in the house anyway. It wasn’t why he was here. He stored his ATM and other stolen goods here, hung out with The Hounds but that was about it. Most of the time he was out and about, searching for things to sell.

Reading-Thriller-Out-of-Boredom.png
    The mystery book he tried to read during last Winterfest popped up again and he grabbed it off the shelf. He had much more focus this time around and managed to get a good chunk through it, anxiously flipping pages to get to some kind of reveal in the near future. Before he did get to that longed for ending, someone knocked on his door and yelled his name. It sounded like Veronica.

Veronica-In-Front-of-Door-Happy-to-See-Each-Other.png
    Max put his book down on the coffee table and made his way to the front door. Veronica sounded scared when she called for him, so he was wondering what was going on. When he opened the door, Veronica seemed happy to see him and she greeted him with a smile, although a nervous one.

Veronica-Tells-Max-She-s-In-Trouble.png
    There wasn’t a whole lot of time for greetings. Veronica launched into her story. She told Max she was in trouble and she needed his help. Right now. She told him about the troubles she was having and she could show him if he would only come with.

News-Terrified-Max.png
    During Veronica’s story, Max’s mouth had fallen open. Her news terrified him. How could sweet, innocent Veronica pull something like this off? It went above Max’s head. He would need the intricate details of the situation later but at this moment, he wanted to see the evidence of what Veronica had done.

Veronica-Nervously-Showing-What-She-Did.png
    They traveled off to Del Sol Valley together. Max clasped a hand over his heart, with Veronica shuffling her feet behind him. A soft ‘So, this is it’ is more than what needed to be said.

Veronica-s-House-Bought-with-Stolen-Money.png
    Veronica had bought the biggest, most expensive house on the clifftop of Del Sol Valley with stolen money.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited July 2020
    Not a ton today, but because of the sale, I was finally able to get the last two SPs I needed (MFPS and Luxury Party) and now my collection is complete. Of course, I immediately had these guys test out the Luxury Party suits ;D (Not quite sure why that painting at the back isn't showing, hmm...)
    ueA5rwD.png

And also...
    7gnDkbW.png

Her name is Vivi, short for Vivienne, and she is a scientifically perfect being.

@Duvelina yeah, absolutely. Communication is so important! And ooh wow, Veronica's definitely got herself in over her head!

@sunblond ooh dear, that's going to be interesting! Yeah, doubling up on protection would probably be a good idea. Oh my god that would have been the most awkward talk with the doctor...
  • Options
    @ryttu3k Yeah, she moved there by herself after the whole Brodie situation and I needed to think of a story to go with it, because she lived in a tiny house in Sulani at first. How would she have gotten enough money to move there? She's a kleptomaniac so a story was born. 😆
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    This was my project for today, build an old church with a small home for a priest and a small cemetry. :)

AzHwZ4I.jpg
    XHNIwIy.jpg
    9iVPpYc.png
    dFfUssT.jpg

• Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Update on Beach Legacy Summer + Serena Generation 3

kIEJFe6.png

Summer graduated.

UKBMW6s.png

This is her new career.

UQLyZkW.png

The following Monday Serena graduated.

eaewXUO.png

This is her career.

MORE
    Lr8RLLb.png

Summer's birthday to become an adult is here.

uSjEETf.png

seKy4UK.png

Then Serena's a day later.

og4Qj2W.png

5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited July 2020
    @ryttu3k
    Yeah, that reasoning for Tony not returning as a ghost makes sense. Spirit guide, maybe? Just a way to keep an eye on his family.
    Maybe, maybe... but, like, very maybe.
    "I've got nothing else to live for." Um, your kids? Peter might be a young adult, but Morgan needs a parent, dangit. Glad Thor finally spoke some sense into him, seriously.
    Yes, it's terrible :( Obviously he didn't mean anything he said, his mind just wasn't in the right place. He'll get better eventually, but it'll take him a very long time to get back to normal. For Steve, accepting Tony's death was much harder then he thought it would. In a way, he almost forgot about Peter and Morgan. His mind shifted completely, focusing only on Tony and the fact that Tony's gone - nothing else mattered. After they had the funeral, he just... never left. Thor asked the Lani and Kai to take Peter and Morgan in for the night but when the night turned in a few nights they realised that things were worse. Tony was Steve's world - now that world is gone.
    The scene with Thor and Steve at the end is just the sweetest thing <3
    I cannot stress enough what a great friend Thor is. For everyone - not just Tony. Steve may have been a little underappreciative of him, always feeling a bit jealous of that huge past him and Tony shared, but now he's grateful more then ever to have Thor in his life :relieved:
    Thank you!

@Daephene
    Ouch and yet so sweet at the same time. Love Crowley and... I'm gonna say Az cause I don't do spelling.
    Aww, Az - I feel like that's something Crowley would call Aziraphale to annoy him :D Took me a while to get his name correct too, haha!
    Thank you <3

@Daravi
    the last two stories were written so beautiful, I made my peace with the death of Tony. He really deserves to be in paradise.
    Awwh, thank you so much! I'm glad you liked them :relaxed: Tony really deserves the best :)
    And Thor. Oh my, what a revelation. He will take care of him. Well of course, he has a truly place in my heart <3 .
    Thor is just the sweetest :blush: Thank you!

"Okay. Steve, I can assure you that that is NOT how you make a fruit parfait."
    ljh2y6c.jpg

"Thor, who's the one with the knifes here..."
    "That does not change the fact that this is a cheap copy."
    "Eh, Morgan will love it anyway..."
    RCPkAWo.jpg

"It's my birthday, it's my birthday!"
    6qGZlGW.jpg

"Yes it is!" Thor laughed. "And your Papa is making a terrible parody of a fruit parfait that we shall talk of no more!"
    IG9JBVq.jpg

"I'm gonna be a BIG girl!" Morgan giggled.
    "That you will be, Morgie-bear, that you will be..."
    HDk0yd2.jpg

"...And that is not a fruit parfait."
    Fq9YZMx.jpg

"You are not serving the princess of Sulani that for breakfast," Thor growled.
    "Morgan?" Steve tensely said. "Do you like this amazing fruit parfait I made for you?"
    "YES!!!"
    "See? She loves it. End of discussion."
    "That is not-"
    PLsf800.jpg

"Guys, seriously, fighting over breakfast? That's a whole new level of fighting," Peter chuckled.
    "Thor started it. He's jealous of my culinary skills so he's criticizing them," Steve smiled.
    "Because it is terrible..."
    Dm7a4kl.jpg

"Terrible? This is perfection. Morgan, is this perfection?"
    "Yes!"
    FP9u091.jpg

"See?" Steve laughed. "Perfection."
    "That is as far from perfection as perfection may be!" Thor said, laughing too.
    "Said who?"
    "Said me."
    "Oh, like that's so valuable..."
    q4Hyhr0.jpg

"Okay, Pa, Dad, stop it-"
    VhbTmQ9.jpg

Thor and Steve stopped smiling. For a moment everyone went silent.
    PubavE4.jpg

"I'm- I'm sorry," Peter stuttered. "I didn't- Didn't mean to..."
    VeFEMDx.jpg

He quickly turned and left.
    8O3ECo9.jpg

mI73kjB.jpg
    More under the cut:
    PGbdVwt.jpg

"Hey... Mind if I sit down?"
    Peter shrugged.
    k4lJak8.jpg

"I don't know why I said that..."
    "Peter, it's okay."
    "I just..."
    UJudFSC.jpg

"I miss him so much, Pa," Peter sighed. "I just miss him. I can't believe he's... he's..."
    qHcH6LY.jpg

"I get why you couldn't leave the graveyard after the funeral, Pa. I don't think I'd be able to either."
    3GBQk38.jpg

"I'm sorry I left you," Steve whispered. "I didn't mean to..."
    "Pa, I'm telling you, it's fine..."
    FFchgSt.jpg

"It isn't," Steve shook his head. "I shouldn't have done that, I was being selfish and the only feelings I cared about were my own. I couldn't help it... But I'm getting better now. And if you want to talk about what happened, I'm here for you..."
    pi10VoQ.jpg

"When will it ever get better, Pa? When?.."
    R27zp25.jpg

GzfEdKV.jpg

IQDI0to.jpg

"Hey there, Morgie-Bee. Quite a fuss happened there, huh?"
    wQ25ixX.jpg

"Yea..."
    eSLFtnK.jpg

"Uncle Thor? Are you gonna replace Daddy now?"
    "Oh no. Of course not."
    t8Gdq9o.jpg

"But Peter said-"
    "Peter just misses Daddy."
    uMoYSMR.jpg

"...Oh. I'd like if you were Daddy too though."
    e9bb1j4.jpg

"I need you to know, Morgan..." Thor sighed. "It's okay to have just one parent. I only ever had my Momma."
    K6xrGAn.jpg

"Did your daddy die too?"
    "No, but ah... well... He left," Thor cleared his throat.
    qHBttgc.jpg

"Suppose I was... I was too much to handle, eh?"
    "But you're very nice, uncle Thor! I bet he was just stupid."
    "I bet so too, Morgie-Bee..."
    jzoYfRz.jpg

"Will Papa leave us?"
    "No, no! Never. Your Papa loves you very very much. Do not fear that."
    "Must be very boring to just lie around all day underground," Morgan sighed.
    "Mm?"
    "Daddy is probably bored."
    Bw6Ydf6.jpg

"Oh no, Morgan, Your daddy isn't lying underground. His body is, of course. But Tony himself!.. No. No. He's in a very nice place, I made sure of that. Somewhere... Oh, let's just say somewhere up in the clouds where nothing sad ever happens and life is very very fun."
    hZCK5AM.jpg

"Does it have fruit parfait?"
    H04KqmL.jpg

"All of the fruit parfait you can possibly eat, Morgie-Bee."
    XK4EN8p.jpg

"That's a lot of fruit parfait!" Morgan exclaimed, looking up at the clouds, hoping she might see daddy on one of them.
    2X7zc4L.jpg

"It sure is, Morgie-Bee," Thor chuckled. "It sure is."
    usr1vLp.jpg

Anyway - on to the birthday party! Everyone took a moment to calm down and went back to the preparations. Because Morgan deserves a happy birthday.
    XAp5Ino.jpg

"Oh no. A ton of kids and us in one confined space - this is my worst nightmare."
    "This is basically my job..."
    pTlTWYh.jpg

"And how do you survive? Like, seriously!"
    "Well kids aren't as scary as you think..."
    "Don't even. They're monsters!"
    CTiv3Xy.jpg

"Anyway - are we just not going to talk about how Kristian and Makani are fighting for Morgan's attention?" Ned winked.
    pI3LsSm.jpg

"We ship it, don't we?"
    FgHaoL3.jpg

"Future love triangle, I definitely ship it..."
    CiEE5yh.jpg

"Guys, this is MY younger sister your talking about..." Peter nervously muttered.
    DGLRqng.jpg

"Which makes it ever more fun!"
    "Shut up, Ned..."
    "I'm putting my bids on Makani. He is quite the gentleman."
    QsQm9tM.jpg

"Eh, she hangs out with Kristian more," Michelle shrugged. "Seems like the obvious choice."
    "Never go for the obvious..."
    "Guys! It's my sister!" Peter angrily whispered. "No! Shipping! Allowed!"
    97IWTwh.jpg

Gladly, Morgan, Kristian and Makani were entirely oblivious to all of the shipping business going around them.
    "Hey everyone!" Morgan yelled. "Lets go get the CAKE!!"
    vJBVBJv.jpg

"Cake, cake! Let get the cake!" the kids shouted, running away.
    x54VVex.jpg

"Ahh. Finally some peace and quiet."
    7mIwzzS.jpg

"Anyway Peter, there was something we wanted to discuss..."
    "Oh? What is it?"
    "Well... basically..."
    "Cut to the chase, Ned. We're planning on moving away."
    "Moving away?.."
    FLF7cVV.jpg

"You mean away away?" Peter said, a bit confused. "Away from... Sulani?"
    "Yeah..."
    Aux2uht.jpg

"And we were thinking you might wanna tag along."
    iu9ZtPR.jpg

"Hey, it's not as scary as it sounds," Ned reassured him. "We just... we've never really seen anything out of the island. Thought we'd do a bit of exploring... see the world... and we'd love to do it with our best friend, you know?"
    Q69Kobc.jpg

"Well geez... I don't know what to say..."
    "No pressure, man."
    "Yup! It's all completely up to you."
    r69Kb0e.jpg

Peter sighed. Sulani was his home. It felt like his home from day one. A couple of months ago nothing could ever convince him to leave. But now, with everything that happened... Maybe it could be refreshing to get away for a while.
    "I'll think on it, okay?"
    ASZpT3E.jpg

And onwards to the cake!
    84R5woz.jpg

Morgan looks very excited.
    XWzNUKH.jpg

"Happy birthday, Morgan!"
    7gbKQbq.jpg

"Blow out the candles so we can eat!!"
    xsznWxW.jpg

Bye bye toddler Morgan...
    8J0Ge5P.jpg

And the candles are blown out.
    NfSFCxx.jpg

Later that evening, after a lot of cake and multiple hopeless attempts to put Morgan to bed...
    "Hey Pa? Remember how I visited Lani about my eyesight a few days ago?"
    XphjDjL.jpg

"Yeah, what about it?"
    RzOSaxD.jpg

"So uh... basically... She said that glasses might be a good idea..."
    "Oh," Steve shrugged, "Okay, we can get you something-"
    "Can I take Dad's?.." Peter whispered.
    FUunzne.jpg

"Dad's? You... You want Tony's glasses?"
    "If that's okay..." Peter sighed. "I just... I don't know. It'd be nice to have something of his... all the time... I mean, unless if it isn't okay with you-"
    74nRC0w.jpg

"Of course you can have them, I just thought you'd want something a little more modern," Steve chucked and nudged Peter.
    KPkVUKW.jpg

"Modern and me? You know that doesn't work..."
    xFwGOxN.jpg

He opened the soft glasses case and tried them on.
    zY6sDeR.jpg

"So? What do you think?"
    1gKmR43.jpg

Steve smiled.
    "You look great. Really."
    AvXAAKC.jpg

Peter smiled too. Everything seemed to be falling back in place.
    cxlY2uQ.jpg

Yes I know it's super unrealistic because Tony's eyesight was horrible and Peter couldn't have ever gotten it to that state but we can pretend Peter used different lenses, right? Right? I just want him to wear the same glasses :tongue:
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Conversations overheard at Than Jeffries Recital Afterparty

Hector Monte**gro
    No, no one really knows, I think the family is keeping it to themselves. I understand, some things are not for the public or even good friends, especially when it comes to your family.
    Yes, that is Salim’s brother, Kareem, he is a little older, I think, and lives in the city. He is not what I expected, I mean, I had heard things, from Salim and also Omar over the years, I suppose I expected horns. (Laughs)-

7atJ0DM.jpg
    Some guests took forever to make it inside.

Dina Denney
    Honestly, she just showed up tonight, none of us has ever laid eyes on that woman till tonight or that brother, for that matter. At least one mystery is solved, the Omar and Becca thing, I mean twins, there had to be something going on, they’re both college graduates, for pity’s sake. I do hope the doctor can help, it’s scary to think that taking precautions isn’t effective, I mean, it sure would scare me. I’ve known couples who would give a fortune to have their problem, of course. But still, you do want to be able to enjoy marital relations without worrying, right?

Kyle Jeffries
    He played beautifully tonight, best I’ve heard, I think he was showing off for his grandmother thought. Still, it’s nice to know all those years of listening to him kill songs has finally paid off. I mean, you don’t want to discourage that kind of thing, but you sure would like it if you could get away with wearing earplugs.
    Oh, yes, they are having twins this time, I’m just glad the doctor is going to be able to help them to avoid any more kids, unless they want them. Somehow I think three is enough. But, that’s not my call, is it?

Caludia Jang
    Oh yeah, I got the whole thing from Than. We don’t keep secrets from each other.
    No, I can’t say, sworn to secrecy, he wasn’t even supposed to tell me, so…..
    Honestly though, they’re just all stubborn, if you ask me all the Benali’s are totally stubborn to a fault. Even Than, I mean, him and Tucker having Roxie secretly teach them to bowl. Like Felipe would somehow not let his two best friends on his team. Just stubborn, he had to do it his way, didn’t want his family putting pressure on his friend Felipe. But, that’s how things work in this world, still, I like that he wanted to do it on his own, that shows a lot of character.

Jade Monte**gro
    This is a nice change from the kid’s birthday parties, everyone all dressed up. I can’t get over how grown up all of the kids look though. It’s like I’m looking into the future. A glimpse of things yet to come, I guess.
    I know, Roxie’s looking at colleges now, Felipe isn’t far behind, I know it’s coming, but I don’t like to think about it, not one bit.

IuJqEgb.jpg
    The teens all look so grown up tonight.

Salim Benali
    My brother works in a factory in the city. He was always the kind of man that needed to keep his hands busy. He played sports in high school, he was a big shot athlete. Not so good at the rest of school though. I am hoping to get to know his three children now, since my family has finally put the past behind us. It will be good to play the doting uncle for them, I am looking forward to that.

Tuker Denney
    Austin got a pass tonight, Nana and Jacob are staying with him. But I had to come, Than’s one of my best buddies. He looks really happy, it means a lot to him that his family’s all together. I complain about my family all the time, I know. But I’m close to my Anut Nina and my cousins and Nana lived with us all those years, so I totally get it. Having them put that feud or whatever behind them means a lot to him, and I totally get it.

Becca Benali
    We are house shopping, well, trying to anyway. Omar wants to be close to his family again, for the sake of the kids, but for himself too, I think, although he’d never admit to it. But it’s hard, we’re going to need a lot of bedrooms and that’s hard to find on our budget, especially in nice neighborhoods with good schools, apparently it’s not too soon to think about that.
    And no, I have no idea how we’ll manage, honestly. It is a lot to take on, that seems to be a major theme in our marriage, doesn’t it?

pobh369.jpg
    An encore performance for his grandmother.

Cristian Denney
    Kaden is so big now, guess he got his dad’s hair, kind of a lot going on up there. Seems like only yesterday Austin was that age, now he’s in school already. And my Roxie’s looking at colleges, her mom and I want her to go away like Omar did, but that boyfriend of hers, he goes to community college locally and I think he’s putting pressure on her to do the same.
    No, you got that right, you don’t ever arrange your life around some high school crush. Believe you me, her mom and I have talked to her till we’re both blue in the face about it. I tell you what, girls are not nearly a easy as boys, that’s a fact. Not for me, anyway.

@Koteyka You can take glasses in and have new lenses put in them, in some instances, if the frame is not molded around the lenses.

@Daravi The church looks really nice, I used to have a church in my game from the gallery I used for weddings, it had a cemetery too which was handy for getting rid of those urns that clutter up inventories.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    edited July 2020

Don Returns – A Story with a lot of UI

Joey Holiday is Summer Holiday’s uncle, made from her DNA. Because of that he is often referred to as “Uncle Joey.” The easiest way to introduce Joey is this:

DBL9qbB.png

He is a playboy with 7 boyfriends and 7 girlfriends.
    Each girlfriend has 3 kids with him, so he’s a busy man.

LkgZuTS.png

YHSYaza.png

For a while he had all 7 boyfriends living with him, but at some point I decided to let Don Lothario go live with Nalani, because she was madly in love with him (or so I thought that was the reason). Don was fine with that too, lol

UbWXYsK.png

Spoiler to make the thread load faster!
    He was a big help with caring for Joey’s 3 kids there too.

lRvoL2u.png

When Joey came over to see his kids, everything was cool between the three adults.

8p47qqT.png

bfCITSY.png

9Rt8bMP.png

Until Joey noticed those two were in love

wI0K5qL.png

After that we avoided Don for a while, lol!
    But fate intervened one day when Joey took Penny and their 3 kids to the beach.

XnPtznc.png

OrJRZKv.png

I noticed a couple of people in the distance and on a whim decided to see who they were. I don’t usually do that.

fH29Zr4.png

It was Don! And Paka’ :smile:

VfpRRJM.png

Joey was really glad to see him, and of course, I fell for it and moved him back in with Joey and the other guys.

9ai6A2A.png

Now, Joey has a pretty clear favorite, and it’s His Thorne (As opposed to Don’s Thorne or my Thorne :D ).

While everyone else has whims about Joey, Joey thinks of Thorne

Diego:

gL3Cv9p.png

Salim:

jfGHPz8.png

Raj:

52U025X.png

Don:

CsbZZy9.png

Mitchell

K8StBrM.png

J

hDqCmAK.png

Thorne:

CDFJFVR.png

Yes yes, I know he’s kissing J, but look what he wants to do! Lol! (I made him kiss J! – long story, short synopsis; I was trying to see if Thorne is smarter than Don. Big surprise, he is. ;) )

Tb2nP70.png

Joey:

1Vh5QgM.png

6fg8FYC.png

He’s pretty crazy about him.

6ge8QoM.png

And no, he doesn’t look at anyone else like that.

qpYUXZq.png

7j3MHDV.png

GsJgzRe.png

UN1EW7O.png

Anyway….. When Don moved back in, all the trouble started

Joey had his couple of days of fun

FON2XSP.png

U8bTL9H.png

And seemed to forget that the others were even there

FSVgXUs.png

w5Z9vp9.png

I think it upset Thorne :disappointed:

(That’s another thing Don brought with him, that darn rash went rampaging through the house!)
    Mini Spoiler of the rash:
    BPAFjk6.png

qQIm5GE.png

ebUhho7.png

rVfGuO2.png

rKvb6OU.png

Joey’s like, “C’mon guys, ya can’t beat this.”

od1iQWX.png

Thorne and Salim… kinda sad

z3tohdM.png

So when Joey leaves to hot tub woohoo with his new favorite

N2J2700.png

They try to make each other feel better

hDKuUOP.png

Thorne is pretty hurt.

BG7zfMF.png

But Don is just getting started…. He flirts with everyone! And things don’t go well for Joey (or J, who is also sleeping with Don and Thorne, but Joey doesn’t know about Thorne, because Thorne is not stupid enough to proposition J in front of Joey. Unlike a certain Italian that we all know and love ;) who propositions Everyone in front of Joey And J)….

BZh9cv9.png

fWB9kUt.png

AUrBZv6.png

dZRH6dW.png

dyHy3ab.png

z2GksgC.png

5xZlemf.png

YB4LZw4.png

qSPR72R.png

vcIUjqP.png

9ceAkC8.png

51Khuz6.png

And a few people will end up a bit confused! Lmao!

Lj4S4S9.png

CEw7AFF.png

8WDsbhS.png

PF1c9x4.png

But Joey never actually wavered about his favorite after all!

VGVztn6.png

And I’ll end with beautiful pictures of a few beautiful people ;)

uDuKGCu.png

20RL63T.png

99aut6P.png

Stay tuned for more reasons to never let Don Lothario live with you and your 6 other boyfriends!

Otherwise known as “Oh yeah!! That’s why I moved him out and put him with Nalani in the first place!” :D

Here are some little clips of this stuff happening :D

https://streamable.com/uckqoh

https://streamable.com/ue0tkv

https://streamable.com/8o2vvv

https://streamable.com/uze0s2

https://streamable.com/pperqn

This one is just cute

https://streamable.com/csml44

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited July 2020
    Update on 100 Babies Geri Generation 3

wB7ZPhC.png?1

So Penelope becomes a child.

FVuertQ.png?1

Penelope as a child.

MORE
    MJYYucK.png?1

Blaine becomes a toddler.

A08sBx7.png?1

Our current oldest David becomes a young adult.

ZDLJt7t.png?1

Bq62HR0.png?1

She gives birth to a girl named Elle.

VgjHAwd.png?1

She tells other parent, Brice Kelley, she is pregnant with his baby.

This will be the final pregnancy before she becomes an elder.

She will end this generation with 17 babies.

q3bdzBT.png

Ravi becomes a teen.

XEeoeES.png

NAMING THEMES
    Crime Shows:
    Ziva, Leroy, Abby: NCIS
    Clive, Major, Ravi, Liv, Peyton, Blaine: iZombie
    Jason, Derek, David, Penelope, Elle: Criminal Minds
    Dexter, Lumen: Dexter

ALL BABIES THIS GENERATION:
    #31 Lumen (female)(moved out)
    #32 Ziva (female) (moved out)
    #33 Leroy (male) (moved out)
    #34 Abby (female) (moved out)
    #35 Clive (male) (moved out)
    #36 Jason (male) (moved out)
    #37 Derek (male) (moved out)
    #38 Dexter (male) (moved out)
    #39 Major (male) (moved out)
    #40 David (male) (moved out)
    #41 Ravi (male)
    #42 Penelope (female)
    #43 Liv (female)
    #44 Peyton (female)
    #45 Blaine (male)
    #46 Elle (female)
    #47 PREGNANCY

OTHER PARENTS:
    Lumen and Ziva: Emilia Ernest
    Leroy: Julia Wright
    Abby: Tess Munch
    Clive: Khloe Delgato
    Jason: Lorelei McIntosh
    Derek: Anastasia Goth
    Dexter: Neal Huntington III
    Major and David: Federico Flex
    Ravi: Grady Goth
    Penelope: Harvey Goth
    Liv and Peyton: Timothy Landgraab
    Blaine: @AlwaysAsking her sim Moses Watkins
    Elle: Another AlwaysAsking sim Zane Haskins
    PREGNANCY: Brice Kelley

EDIT:

PREVIOUS GENERATION'S BABIES

GENERATION 1: (Matriarch Amy Dinklage)
    #1 Karl (Other Parent: Johnny Zest)
    #2 Jack (Other Parent Paolo Rocca)
    #3 Antony (Other Parent Marcus Flex)
    #4 Jessie (Other Parent: Gavin Richards)
    #6 Erin: (Other Parent: Mitchell Kalani)
    #7 Dominique (Other Parent: Akira Kibo)
    #8 Karen (Other Parent: Ted Roswell)
    #9 Chace (Other Parent: Arun Bheeda)
    #10 Elisabeth (Other Parent: Bob Pancakes)
    #11 Jennifer (Other Parent:Diego Lobo)
    #12 Tomer (Other Parent: Eric Lewis)
    #13 Nathan (Other Parent: Gunther Munch)
    #14 Colby (Other Parent Salim Benali) Matriarch for Generation 2*
    NAMING THEME FOR GENERATION 1: The names of the real life actors and actresses that played in the Amazon Prime series The Boys

GENERATION 2: (Matriarch Colby Dinklage)
    #15 Nate (Other Parent: Jaxton Fryes)
    #16 Adele (Other Parent: Henry Jang)
    #17 Eric (Other Parent: Elisha Kalani)
    #18 Alanis (Other Parent: Shaquille Pancakes)
    #19 Scott (Twin)
    #20 Dave (Twin) (Other Parent: Samson Bailey)
    #21 Emma (Other Parent: Duane Talla)
    #22 Jewel (Other Parent: Aika Kahananui)
    #23 Kurt (Other Parent: Makoa Kealoha)
    #24 Melanie (Twin)
    #25 Chad (Twin) (Other Parent: Cameron Fletcher)
    #26 Anthony (Twin)
    #27 Colton (Twin) (Other Parent: Angela Pleasant)
    #28 Freddie (Other Parent: Darrel Charm)
    #29 Victoria (Other Parent: Lilith Pleasant)
    #30 Geri (Other Parent: Grace Anansi) Matriarch for Generation 3*
    NAMING THEME FOR GENERATION 2: Musicians
    Post edited by March306 on
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited July 2020
    @RedDestiny92
    Hey friendie! Gooood to see you too! Haha, I understand but I have seen your shenanigans here and over on the other thread, love them as always!

@haneul
    Hey just wanted to say caught up on your legacy you’ve shared and really love the storylines! 😊

@sunblond
    Hello, I wanted to say, ! I really enjoy your journal entries style form each sims perspective! 😊

@DeafSimmer
    Hey! Just wanted to say, been reading your story while I was gone, epic fights in the last few generations and I am liking Stella and Liam story so far! 😊

@Duvelina
    Hello! Been keeping up with your story as well! Oh dear, they will have some covering up to do or something! I always like Max installments they are so different in the style you play him due to his character being a bit more mean and thuggish! I really enjoyed the last scene of Luna though!

Luna and Sophie are two of my favorite premades and using the awesome functions of the sims 4, they fell in love in my game and had a son Lyle and then accident twins Amelia and Beckett. (All generated names, I was not there during the births).

Anyways, I know there is a lot of stipulations in your story, but they make gorgeous kids!

@ryttu3k
    Hey there! Wanted to say hi! And that of course your cuties look so fine in those suits, I know both packs you’ve recently gotten get a lot of flack and I can see the reason, but I like them for the banquet table and the little critters~

Also that kitten is perfect little ball of fluffy! <3

@March306
    Great to see you and your legacy’s and 100 baby challenge back too! 😊

@Koteyka
    Been following and catching up on your story, I have to say perfection, I love the recent chapters especially how you explained the afterlife it is very close to my natural beliefs! 😊 But enough of that, *shoves a bit* Why you hide the beauty of Morgie until the next post! And I cried about the glasses, so sweet and Peter wears them so nicely.

Also, I know this a long ago comment, but I was focusing in on school at the time, but wanna say, loved, loved, loved your Remus (may fav HP character) Sirius and Harry sim versions they were great especially how you did padfoot. <3

@AlwaysAsking
    Wanted to say Hi and also enjoyed your drama love escapades with classic Don and all the love making, rash spreading and confusion going on in that house! What a fun gameplay that must have been! What a rollercoaster ride too :lol: I enjoyed watching it!

And I loved all your clips!

Okay back to my Stones, after things were explained and assured to Rainbow that Juliana was not out to steal her spot and that was impossible,

We start off the next day with… Mckenna the handy woman!

Seriously she fixes everything it saves on replacing it our calling a repair person!

Also I never really looked inside of the fridge before, needs more food lol.

Also pls let us have takeout Chinese like that, pls?!
    157._zpsjoauym8m.png

Sisters having breakfast.

I really enjoy seeing them together like this <3 They relationship has come 180 from a broken childhood, <3 I love how they can sit and eat breakfast in the same room now~

Mckenna is often very busy so Lilith often keeps her up to date on things.

They talked about Rainbow, About talking to Max about the excessive amount of homework given to Rainbow, and how to help Max understand without unraveling his insecurities or harming his title as father.

They also talk about Juliana and they both like her and approve of her being with Max as sisters.

They also talked about Matty~

Mckenna quickly shoveled the last bite in her mouth and hurry away on that topic lol. Funny.
    159._zps0vvidckn.png

When over to babysit her while she homeschools, Rainbow happy shows Julia her scouts board and how many badges she had (two so far!)
    159._zpsjsmkekwu.png

They were having a relatively normal day, much better than before, with Rainbow very unhappily trying to do her daddy's work.
    160._zps5k0n2cu7.png

Rainbow look as if she was complaining and she sure was feeling confident about it too!
    She just got done with the extra work too, so I see that as what she is complaining about.
    Aww she is confining in Julia! Yeeees! Good feel confident enough to do that~

Also shhhh yes, Julia is apart of the family for a little bit, it is easier to control with some ideas I have planned.
    161._zps4p3blfst.png

Empathizing with Rainbow and feeling she deserved a break, Julia took Rainbow to the city's Art Center.

Julia loves art and Rainbow likes it too but has never been too exposed to it.
    162._zpsw28b7mru.png

Field Trip is under the spoilers tag!
    I can't get enough of these two together I mean, they are just WALKING and I am like *squealing with joy*
    163._zpsm9cuhf8p.png

They took a look at some pictures, both were chattering back and forth the whole time, it was super cute!
    164._zpsljaqfpnt.png

Lol look at that thinking pose!

Rainbow takes and mimic's so much from her loved ones, I see this being a previous Matty pose xD
    05-10-20_8-13-58nbspPM_zpsxzevnz56.png

Lol I had to show this one because I think the painting reminded her of Julia's current dyed hair color from Spookyween, I love this little bean~

Also Max is having a rough day at work and it is only noon soooo relatable! Oof!
    05-10-20_8-17-12nbspPM_zpsp2nlem9u.png

After looking at more paintings, they did some crafts with the clay!

I gotta say, they both have skills!~

And do try to ignore the weirdo random in the back wood craft with no shirt, I know I am!
    05-10-20_8-30-39nbspPM_zpsg9z0hevx.png

Rainbow was really excited to find out that Julia's tradition after the going to the Art Center was Ice cream~
    05-10-20_8-40-52nbspPM_zps2d4kurml.png

My heeeeeeeaaaaaart~

So Kawaii Stacie's slice of life mod adds new layers to sims with additional personality traits.

This gives them custom interactions depending on the personality.

So appreciate sim is one of them and that is what Julia did to Rainbow <3 No wicked step-mom here!
    05-10-20_8-39-46nbspPM_zps7aaiylhf.png

A few extra pics!
    I was having the fuzzies all through this game-play like can you quit? I can take the sweetness!
    05-10-20_8-53-10nbspPM_zpstwdwftkq.png

Yes! Yes! Yeeeeees! F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!!!!
    05-10-20_8-53-17nbspPM_zps15rf6w4j.png

That is all for now! :)

• Options
    Alrighty then. With this post I believe I have caught up with the people who talk to me about my stories. (With the exception that a couple of you have replied to me and or posted another update since I started this! Ha!)

I shall endeavor to catch up again :wink: and then get a start on other people. Obviously there are stories I’m anxious to read!!

@BlueSeaWaves

I noticed that you had another story on the same page as your Sylvia story! It’s kind of Bittersweet!

She meets a nice guy, they get along great, then she gets stuck watching 11 people die! Why couldn’t she go back into the gym? Just because a death was occurring? And kept occurring? I can’t believe she didn’t freeze to death too!

But the child situation! Oh my! Teddy is so cute! And I’m glad they have him! But what did you ever decide to do with the tragedy of the other baby disappearing?

In case you ever find yourself in a similar situation I have a couple of ideas, but I have never tested them. I won’t let a sim die in my game, I quit without saving no matter what. However. I have been told that if you use the option “Save as” and name it something like BABY GONE! you will be able to go back to the other original one and see just how much progress you’d lost, and decide if you want to stay with your game in which the baby hadn’t been lost, or go back to the new one where he is gone. Then you can rename it something a little less awful! lol! And delete the one in which you’d lost so much progress.

The other thing I learned is that pressing the M key will immediately take your sim out of a situation and take them to their home. If the situation is In their home, lol, Idk what it would do. I also do not know if it would work if a death had started, As I said, no death in mu game! Lol! No gravestones, no Urns, no ghosts, no Grim. Very fairytale like :D

My 3rd thought was to have them quickly adopt a baby. Maybe that would keep the sad moodlet away. Does the baby who disappeared show up in her family tree? Or is it like it never existed? As far as I know you cannot cheat needs for infants. You’re much better off cheating a parent to be all green and teleporting the parent to the baby.

@Tixyen

Hey! So good to see you! There are two updates I missed, I think, I hope it wasn’t more than that! Lol

So, the one from July 10th is a little recap! How nice! You really put a lot of info in there! Very helpful reminders and introductions!

And yes, I worry most about Declan. He is such a hot mess! But seeing Rainbow getting along so well with Juliana is great!

And now your update from today! Lol thanks. I really love playing my Uncle Joey save, because it’s just so ridiculous and you can have them do whatever and it never matters. Lol. So I’m glad you enjoyed it.

And wow wow yay! Finally Max! Your Girlfriend! Good job buddy! Lmao! They did finally have a first kiss right? Lol, I remember him not thinking of it, but I can’t remember for sure if he did!

Those extra interactions are cute! I wonder what sparks them, you know? What did Rainbow do that suddenly made Juliana appreciate her?

She was really cute looking at the paintings! Lmao! Maybe that’s all it takes!

@sarabeth2984

Just trying to read your last couple of updates! ;smiley:

Oh wow! They’ve moved off to Evergreen Harbor. Yikes, that is a big decision. But celebrating it in a dumpster seems a bit off, lol!

And oh my, yeah, I guess a Christmas tree wouldn’t fit into a container house! Lol! I wonder why they aren’t happy? It’s Winterfest you guys! Lol

And ok, yes, 16 inches is a pretty long lizard pet! And the knocking her food bowl over is the funniest! Amd hmmm, yes, Vlad’s baby, that may not be a wonderful look, lol!

Here’s an update that is focusing on Tobias. He’s in a distant phase. And everyone is unhappy. Yes, I can image that Simeon would be having depression problems in such a filthy place.

But I’m confused. You said Darling was trying to convince Myron to move out, but then Tobias did. So did Myron stay home? Or is he gone too?

And yikes at the apartment he ended up in. I can’t with it, lmao! I shove people I know I will never play into the TLC places. Sometimes families of 8 :smiley:

It’s funny how Simeon is behind him at Geek Con, yet it’s not Simeon. Lol, the surrealism of it all in this game is great.

That’s sad that his dad brought him to tears though. Don’t you wish it was easier to understand what they are telling each other? Anyway, I hope he can age up quickly and get a better job or go off to the University. That place is almost as bad as Evergreen Harbor! lol

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    Sorry, I forgot one more person! Now I’ll get to new mentions and then onward!

@Daephene

I haven’t purchased EcoLiving, so I’m of no help! Lol! And thank you! My daughter stayed so much longer than we’d expected, lol, I think at least 10 extra days past the very first original plan. So yeah, we had some fun! Well …. As much fun as you can when you’re trying to just stay home! lol

What a cute week with your Windenburg family! I think that painting of Evie is really cute! I mean who cares if she has a flower shoved through her body? Lol! Because you’re right, with the low resolution it looks like a bit of lace on her shirt.

The one of Mila and Khaled is cute too. I think the fire adds warmth to it (lol, such a dopey pun) But I mean the coloring, not the temperature, lmao

Oh, you had Candy go with the blue hair too I see. I think I remember you saying that you had a hard time finding a style you liked for her. She really looks like a totally different person to me! But still very very cute, You're right about that!

Wow! How did you pilfer away the Powerhouse club from Marcus! :smiley: That’s an accomplishment!

Anyway, it sounds like careers, love affairs, age ups, and skill building are all working well in Mila’s little group!
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    edited July 2020
    Hey all! I've gotten back into playing and figured I would pop in the forums to see what's up.

I've been playing the Landgraab's lately. I have Nancy creating a friendship with one of their neighbors. I want her to leave her husband honestly lol.
    50114573747_c9856a56f8_z.jpg

They've been spending a lot of time together. :)
    50114573727_964e5bd225_z.jpg

Geoffrey decided it was time for a move. I'll post pics of the house later. It's smaller than the original lot, but it's more cozy imo.
    50114342311_46a389abe3_z.jpg

Been trying to have more family time.
    50114573672_a34d8e495e_z.jpg

Meet little Diana Landgraab! <3 Nancy adopted her since Malcolm was nearing the end of his teen years. I possibly might have them adopt more kiddos. They have plenty of room in their new house.
    50113774208_9498da6012_z.jpg

Malcolm isn't too pleased with her, but hopefully he'll come around. She's so sweet! o:)
    50114573627_1afeb60284_z.jpg

Malcolm finally aged up... Time for college!
    50113774148_1c9d53b9b5_z.jpg
    p6tqefj
  • Options
    @Tixyen Thank you! Max is one of the sims I focus the most on because I have such fun with his story. It's funny how many people have a Luna/Sofia match. Apparently they're really good together. Do you have pictures of their kids in your game? I'd love to see them. 😊
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Haven't really been playing Sims 4 recently, got Sims 2 running without crashing every five minutes so been playing that instead. That being said I still have some old screenshots that I forgot to upload.....like last month. Will I start playing again? I dunno, now I have to update all my mods........That's a struggle. I have Sims 2 now.

So Octavia is back home from another eventful day at work.
    T9Ga93m.png
    With a very eventful looking home.
    EtBebVJ.png
    Anyways, Octavia hasn't been feeling too well recently. She's taking a pregnancy test but....she's obviously hoping she's not preggo.
    avHO0Tz.png
    Lol Jk, she's preggo and now she's surprisingly okay with it.
    CJgM236.png
    Octavia: "Guess what babe, we're having a baby!"
    ylK8JSI.png
    Grim: "Could it be? After an eternity of taking life I, The Grim Reaper, am finally BRINGING life into this world?"
    Octavia: "Don't ruin the mood, dude."
    3WvDC5N.png
    So Octavia decided hey, why not throw a house warming party/Hey check it out we're pregnant party.
    aMWzWVl.png
    Autumn: "Ooh, nice creepy bridge. Should see about getting one of these installed in my place."
    I8rJnJF.png
    Sonya: "Meh, I've seen spookier bridges."
    NpHdytx.png
    Oh snap, is the entertainer for this party.........Octavia's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Grandmother, Mira Landgraab?!
    E9OcCLb.png
    Oh poor dear, she died long before the Organ was added to the game, she doesn't know how to play it, but she'll try her hardest.
    oBkgz3o.png
    So Luna was just trying to have a nice conversation with Raina when Octavia just kinda jumped into this chat.
    3JU2GoH.png
    Octavia: "Check it out Ma, you're going to be a Grandma!"
    DMO5mLL.png
    Luna: "But I look too young to be a Grandma!"
    Xj38jhR.png
    Octavia: "Too bad, Grandma!"
    jdsThab.png
    Sonya: "And why is no one talking to me?!"
    7xid0Bm.png
    Teasing aside, Octavia gave her mother a nice little hug while Sonya looked on....quite angry.
    B6L7Aej.png
    Oh Sonya, you know Octavia would never forget about you.....You committed so many murders in front of her she'll have to live with those memories for the rest of her life.
    zehpQ8f.png
    Ariel: "Seriously, this spooky bridge is a great addition to the mansion. I want one myself."
    FCyAGgj.png
    The next day I got to be jealous once more when I saw that THIS is what their bathroom looks like.....Seriously?
    MZfgct7.png
    That's right folks, today's a Grim adventure. Octavia's at work so it's Grim Day. So let's see how Grim works.
    TSQc0aW.png
    Ah yes.....can't forget this spot.
    IR28863.png
    Mr Schwarzenegger: "I think I should go home now."
    qypOB3I.png
    Grim: "So anyways, I use this book to kill people. Don't judge me, I'm the reaper of souls."
    09clVmn.png
    Grim: "I mean let's be honest, this man has lived long enough."
    MG2dq84.png
    Grim: "Oh no, he touched an exposed wire. What a shocker."
    tZpUnfM.png
    Woman: "Is there a man dying behind me as I speak?"
    Woman 2: "Yep."
    Hou0YjS.png
    Grim: "Oh gosh, this man just died randomly. I guess I'll have to just reap him now."
    4ZGAggF.png
    Grim: "Now that my daily dose of death has been accomplished I can sing a few of my favorite songs."
    PGwMFTS.png
    Bartender: "What's that grotesque wailing sound coming from one of the karaoke booths?"
    Luna: "That's just my future son in law, he doesn't have a great singing voice obviously."
    v44hILe.png
    Oh look, they have a wishing well in their pit.
    v8mXOaB.png
    Grim: "Oh come on, why does the spooky stuff have to happen to me?"
    rbzwuc9.png
    Then it was while Octavia was eating her tacos that she remembered something....In a short while she'll be too fat to fit into her wedding dress......Impromptu Wedding!!!
    X1g7W84.png
    Ariel: "Honestly, I'm just excited to see that I'm still alive."
    A6JQmi3.png
    And then there's Grim looking snazzy in his tux.
    EyJvKIU.png
    Octavia was just smart enough to get a form fitting dress that had a little extra space in the belly region.
    rIdAi4h.png
    Geno Cide: "I NEED REPAIRS. PLEASE."
    H1VSwVL.png
    Luna: "Heh, get to see my daughter get married AND I still look good. Things are going fine for Luna."
    vOuUOEL.png
    And of COURSE Sonya is upset that someone else is getting more attention than her.
    FL0bzdN.png
    Oh, I forgot that Sonya got married here.
    lc5fxMP.png
    Grim: "Can't you guys ever go anywhere without committing mass murder?"
    wUEwbRY.png
    Just had to get a picture of three generations of these ladies.
    wXOJKVF.png
    Okay guys, the ceremony has begun....But Sonya was the first to sit down. SONYA was the first one to sit down, how can you all be so inconsiderate to not even make it to the ceremony on time when the cold heartless monster has the common decency to get there on time. Thank you Sonya.
    Xv3q4n7.png
    Well good thing Octavia and Grim can stall the ceremony for....everyone to take their sweet time getting over here.
    Lyohnpq.png
    Luna: "So when you getting married?"
    Sophie: "Don't know, should wait for Satan to rise from hell and hook up with him."
    ZfObHJS.png
    And so they exchanged their rings....like an hour later after everyone FINALLY sat down.
    uAF46PA.png
    Congratulations Mr and Mrs Reaper.
    Z8d5v6t.png
    Ariel: "'Mr and Mrs Reaper' yeesh, and I thought OUR stories were weird."
    Luna: "Tell me about it."
    cnLVVg9.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

Wow, you are so good at edit your sims I'm better at that in 3
    than 4 haha.
    :D Uncle Joey is indeed a playboy, whew he is a very busy man. B)
    I always love seeign updates about him.
    Oh don has found love! <3
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Duvelina ooh. Well, honestly, that works!

@Koteyka everyone needs a Thor <3 I'm glad he was able to get Steve back into a better mindset.

Hee! I think so long as Morgie approves, it's perfect enough XD Oh - poor Peter :( It's just going to take a long time for them to adjust. Heh, Thor's dad... that's a bit complicated. He's very good at helping reassure her - helps he has inside knowledge! The older kids shipping the little ones, ha XD Morgan's going to have an interesting love life when she gets older! Honestly, I think Peter should definitely go with Ned and Michelle - it'd do him a lot of good to be able to just... be a young adult. Aww, Peter in Tony's glasses!! Even if the lenses are different, he could definitely keep the frames, they can shape them pretty easily. And can't wait to see child Morgan!

@sunblond ahhh, love the Overheard posts! Huh, am I remembering correctly or was Kareem the one who was initially really mean? If he's chilled out, that'd be good. Man, I think Becca is feeling a bit overwhelmed! I don't blame her, honestly.

@AlwaysAsking just... laughing at Joey's relationships panel. Wow, his life is constant drama! Maybe you should just give everyone Player and let them all live in happy polyamory XD

@Tixyen they're honestly not the best, which is why I didn't want to pay full price for them! There's a few items I like in both, but yeah, 50% is... about right, haha. And isn't she perfect? :D

@alexandrea Diana is a cutie! Let's hope she ends up nicer than Malcolm, heh!

@DoodlyDoofus honestly, it's the most extra house. Octavia and DEATH, huh? Well, there's strange cyborg babies, why not strange half-DEATH babies too XD Ariel's still looking great! Geno... is not looking great XD;; I love how Sonya's life milestones are just marked by urns. Yeah, I think Ariel had the most normal relationship so far. Sonya and Octavia... it's probably a dicetoss on what's the most odd relationship, I think!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top