Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    edited June 2020
    I haven't got pictures on my phone but my sim Nicole Johnson graduated from Foxbury with an Economics degree and she is now at the top of the Conservationist career - Environmental Manager branch. She lives in Sulani with her boyfriend, Duane Talla, and their toddler, Keilani. I installed Risky WooHoo so they had a baby sooner than I usually allow my sims to have kids. I can't decide if I should let them have another child or not. I turned aging off for everyone, when Nicole was in university with Luna Villareal, so she and Duane are still only about 2 weeks into the YA stage. I have my game set for 42 YA days so that they don't spend most of the life stage in university.

Duane is in the Civil Designer branch. I plan to let him and Nicole marry soon. I have already decided that Keilani will be a vet (she will do a Biology degree instead of just buying a vet clinic right away). I want the family to have a dog.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    *slides in late* Power blew last night and I hadn't even checked the forums yet. Totally rude of it! (It was only for an hour and a half or so, but it was already late and by the time it came back I was in bed and I was warm and... yeah XD)

@haneul thank you, next update is below! And Knox has Feelings about capitalism being an entrepeneur and isn't afraid to share them ;)

@Koteyka oooh man unintentional references to pain are the best/worst kind XD;;

Man, this is absolutely bittersweet. Everything looks so festive and cheerful despite the looming future. And I adore how the entire island is standing with them! Poor li'l Morgan. Even if she doesn't understand the permanence of it, she still knows something isn't right :( This whole sequence is heartwrenching.

@Duvelina yeah, absolutely. It's something she's going to have an impact on the rest of her life. (Oh man I really want her to meet my Johnny, too!)

Sofia looks great :) Glad they had a really nice date! And the part with Luna and Allyson is really sweet.

@AlwaysAsking man, Ricardo is a plum! Diego's method of revenge seems pretty suitable XD Hermes is adorable, and I'm glad his relationship with Diego seems strong and healthy! And whew, even if Morgyn was just standing there quietly, I feel having a Sage around might have helped prevent that situation getting ugly!

And glad you enjoyed it! That's not all of the households, of course (the Harrises won't be around a ton), but you'll get a glimpse of Tina in today's update, and Bess will be showing up later too. They're definitely the main three.

The Caboose is already a pretty nice build! Lots of timber inside. I greened it up even more, like the new owners wanted to renovate it specifically to be an eco pub, so it's basically the start of the rehabilitation of Port Promise. And oh man, same - I love the Laundry Day items, just not the gameplay!

@Becka28 heh, Jamie is basically the same character in the novel, but he goes through... a lot more in it. Sim!Jamie is pretty carefree, novel!Jamie's life is suffering XD;; (I mean, it's a novel. Gotta have drama!)

@sunblond namedropping always helps! ;D Man, hope Boston gets everything sorted out. Still, it's not uncommon to drop out early. Wow, Omar's really getting that uni experience, heh. Not gonna lie, if I was doing Arts I'd still totally join a robotics group XD Oh wow, Max eloped? If she knows what he's like and stil wants to be with him, Polliana must be interesting indeed! Yeah, juice will do that, heh.

And it's fun drama! Omar's voice is really strong, and I love how there are both original and premade characters in there. Makes it feel like a well-connected, well-developed world.

Right! Onwards!

Today in Evergreen Harbour, new jobs, decorating, and acid rain thunderstorms!

The morning starts with Siobhan failing at fruit salad, and Dominic calling up with the uncoolest suggestion ever omg dad really.
    gtLtrki.png
    (She's never had to cook! It's all new to her!)
    6Wjr5Es.png

Morgan isn't even going to bother. Day-old grilled fruit suits her fine!
    JZkRUmM.png

Insert flashing neon sign saying 'not a morning person' here.
    wsEnHVS.png

Siobhan is pretty peppy, though!
    mj16hK2.png

She's just got a new job working as a civil designer! And her first job is...
    R6RDRN9.png

Oh. Oh no. It's to find recyclable material... from the dumpster.
    LqbEpQ1.png

Not to worry! Morgan is getting to be a dab hand at this!
    1iOvDjp.png

In she goes!
    gSoyV2Q.png

And again.
    Rl5pLoT.png

And, while Siobhan discusses her next assignment with her boss Tina...
    LXoU3Uc.png

...again.
    ncrMjrQ.png

Finally, Morgan has stanked herself out.
    6Jc8e5n.png

Watcher. Just looking at her makes Siobhan feel itchy!
    rewzPCi.png

Time for much more pleasurable things - a shopping trip! They part ways at the front door, and Siobhan goes to get her shop on.
    1jJ4L6s.png

Safe and dry at home, Morgan stares out the window at the thunderstorm and wonders if it's meant to be that colour?!
    kQNl5mm.png

Siobhan: "I feel like burning :( "
    DH28jKB.png

Morgan: "And whose idea was it to move somewhere with acid rain thunderstorms?"
    LLzu5SF.png

Gap in the weather! Time to power up the new generators!
    CndqrO0.png

Presto decorat-o! Siobhan relaxes with some much-needed gaming.
    qUolG1P.png

And the acid rain thunderstorm continues.
    n9Bjuor.png

(Seriously, though. Acid rain thunderstorms!)
    9n2FYWo.png

And, the tour!
    Luggage now properly stashed under the stairs, along with some paintings until they work out how to put up hooks in a container wall.
    lrvMXO3.png

For now, there's a lot of tape, I imagine.
    Srr9y0t.png

There is something approaching a pantry!
    qRhoG19.png

Breakfast stuff, coffee, essential stash of drinking water.
    aLxCKKe.png

More wall decor, along with the bigger table setup.
    OkKZw6M.png

Siobhan has a new duvet cover, a rug, and some art.
    pnSglOZ.png

And a lot of books!
    znKW7rz.png

The landing now has a table for the lamp, at least, and leads out to...
    K6U5CUp.png

Some outdoor seating! Guess which seat is Siobhan's and which is Morgan's.
    9LiqDei.png

The bathroom has some nicer linens and cleaning products.
    VTtDDKb.png

Not a whole lot to be done with Morgan's, but she still has the essentials.
    EMQDCCM.png

And, most importantly, a much improved room, with some cute plants, more light, a nice fluffy rug, some art, and an actual bed!
    Z9PTVur.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @mercuryfoam

Those two screenshots is gorgeous.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 he is fun to play when I'm interested.
    @ryttu3k ha, she's so easy to ignore or of course cheating away her fame or just deleting her works she doesn't bother me but when I want to play with her she's a pretty sim. I figured at some point she could have a fan like him cause of that.
    @hanuel It's something to consider at least.
    @AlwaysAsking no prob, I think I forgot to download it but I think I have someone that could use that house now I was just a reading through thinking yeah this is cute and all now what are you going to do to them, I half expected Diego to try out Ricky to see if he had any interest left in him.

Funny how Vlad operates oh yeah I specifically set aside some pics for you on that.
    jfQDUUi.png
    It has taken some time what with them not aging while I go through my family and such..
    Mka6HPK.png
    "I don't know...I mean the bed is right there off screen."

"I like this better."
    93Q8S9h.png
    And somehow I conned him into celebrating Christmas with the other vampires, guess you could call him a stan but I feel he's a lot more obsessive, I thought he had a better chance bugging Mr. goodlooking and I was right...lol, I don't get it that's the second time she's rejected him for an autograph, he would get Judith's to make her jealous but she's already dead. Though he's okay cause she hugged him.

@KiniHokulani lol I like Brytani too I don't get the hate but to each their own.
    cpDBWsh.png
    Oh lastly this, things look bright? Dude you left your 3 generation family for a young woman you met and just forgot about them....hehehehhe, guess he was really happy to get out of that mess.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali
    “Third Term”

-So everyone’s gone, I mean the guys from my dorm all moved to other places on or off campus this year, except for Jake Hall, who is the only returning student besides me. I stayed because I have a private room and they’re really hard to get. I guess, I didn’t really imagine everyone would leave here. Plus, they’re all incoming freshmen, which makes me way older than them in college terms. College is all fresh and new for them and I’m basically an old hand at it now. I’m kind of not thrilled about it, all these new people and having to get to know them is a lot of work and I feel like I have to start over, (sigh).-

Wzv0cRc.jpg
    The Men of Briny Tower “Third Term” from left to right: Gideon Knox, Jesse Wilkinson, Waylon Saenz, Izaiah Aiken, Jake Hall, Dayton Pope, Kwan Li-Don, and Omar Benali

-I am taking 2 core classes again and a parenting class, honestly, I heard it was an easy “A”, plus I do plan to get married and have kids some day, I guess. But, the other courses are really hard and I have to do a presentation in one of them, which is a new thing, I’ve only had term papers or final exams before.-

-Apparently, I’m officially the go to for all the guys when any questions about how the school works, or a professor, or life in general it seems, comes up. Great, I’m considered wise, I guess. These new guys have no respect for my sign that says “Keep Out” on the front of my door, so I spend a lot more time than I like mediating their disputes and generally telling them how things at the college work. (sigh)-

-The ‘Bot Savants members have been helping me out, my new project is to build an RC Copter, Lucjan is a big help and so is Loren, the problem is she wears a really tight club T-shirt and there is kind of a lot going on under the logo. She has a lot upstairs and is really pretty. So, I kind of get distracted when she helps me, she tends to stand right behind me or beside me really close and point out stuff and kind of brushes against me sometimes, which is very distracting. I only have the one T-shirt they gave me and it’s dirty a lot of the times, plus I still make a lot of mistakes, and am afraid I’ll ruin it, so I tent to wear old clothes to the meetings. So far I’ve been electrocuted, burned three times, and smashed my finger really bad. So bad, that I had to borrow notes later from a guy in class cause it hurt too much to take notes. But, it’s the one thing I look forward to the most, making stuff on the workstation is probably the coolest thing I’ve done here in college-

-Well, Parenting class is definitely not a crip course, whoever said that, must have been hitting the bubble blower too much. The first week we had to watch all these movies on the “Miracle of Birth” OMG, it was totally nauseating, I was queasy the whole week. And all the stuff about women, stuff I did not know or feel the need to know about how things down/in? there work. I had thought the “talk” Salim gave me all those years ago was the unsexiest thing in the world, but this puts that to shame. We have to pair up with another person from the class and take care of a mechanical baby next week for 2 days, which seems like a whole lot of work. My track record with little kids is not good, remember the Roxie incident that time?-

-All my classes are hard, between class work and the drama here in the dorm that I get pulled into, the only fun I have is when I get to go to the ‘Bot Savant meetings. My social life is confined to the Mixers the club has at the pub in Britechester. This presentation is also taking up a whole lot of time, I wish it was just an exam or a paper.-

-When I got back from class, Uncle Kyle was waiting on me, and he had the, I’ve got juicy gossip smile on his face, so we went to my room. After I made introductions all around the dorm, of course. Otherwise, I would get random people knocking on my door with made up questions trying to see what’s going on. This crew is way more obviously noisy that the original guys, just saying. So, the thing is, Uncle Kyle told me that Alexander had gotten engaged. He said she was a very nice girl named, (Serena Sinclair), who is really into yoga and meditation, stuff like that, an athletic sort but not the kind that is big on gyms. The Goth’s had had a cocktail party to announce the engagement and Uncle Kyle and Salim went, wild horses couldn’t have kept them away, I bet. And get this, somehow, Alexander had met her at the spa where she works. In a million years I wouldn’t have imagined him at a spa, but he apparently is having massages on a regular basis, since he started teaching school. Must be a stress thing.-

-There are a couple guys on the floor that I kind of like or find really interesting. One guy, Kwan Li-Don, who’s Asian is a bisexual, he had a fling at the first of the year with Izaiah Aiken, a gay guy on the floor, who’s super groomed and good looking. He bleaches his hair till its almost white but has dark hair on his face and body. He wears designer clothes and is really into fashion, I guess, I mean, he looks like he could be a model. So the gossip is, that they hooked up a few times at the first of the term. But Izaiah has a boyfriend now and him and Kwan seem pretty friendly still, so I guess it wasn’t serious. The thing is, all the people I have known before were either straight or gay, I’ve never met anyone who was into both, and it’s kind of fascinating. I want to ask him about how it works, like if he is attracted to all guys or girls or just some, stuff like that, but I don’t feel we are close enough friends, or I’m kind of worried that it’s like a super personal thing to ask. The other guy I kind of like is Hispanic, Waylon Saenz, he is a good natured sort of person and is really easy to talk to and be around and doesn’t seem to have a lot of personal drama, which is very refreshing, especially among these guys.-

-Izaiah is Physics major too, so I asked him if he would watch my presentation and give me some feedback. He said he would, so he came to my room and I gave my presentation to him. He gave me a lot of advice actually, for one, he told me that I needed to add some puns or jokes in so it was not so dry. And then he said some of my stuff needed jazzing up and offered to use some fancy borders he had on his PC to make some of the stuff on the board pop a bit more. Then, as he was leaving he turned and faced me and he said that he had heard I was not into guys, but he had also heard that I had a thing with a guy from the dorm last term too. So, if I was at all into guys, that he would love to get me into bed. So, I told him about the thing with Oliver and that I was not into guys at all, but if I was, he was really good looking and I’m sure I would be into him. And, that I was flattered by his interest, cause you are supposed to say stuff like that when you reject someone, and you should always be flattered to have someone find you attractive.
    Then Izaiah said to me that he figured it was something like that, then he added, that the thing with Oliver was not all on me. He confessed he and Kwan had hooked up a few times at the beginning of the term, but that he, Izaiah, started to want more, but Kwan didn’t, and it made things uncomfortable for a while. But Izaiah said he had to work hard, you know, on himself emotionally, so he could get past it. Because he and Kwan had to see each other all the time and he didn’t want there to be friction between them. Izaiah, said he though that Oliver was probably like him and was really into me and that it was just easier for him to not be around me, because if I had apologized and explained things to him, then he should have accepted that, not kept harping on it. All of which kind of made Izaiah think that he and Oliver were in a similar situation.
    I had been considering myself to be the “den mother” to the guys on the floor this year, but I had suddenly found myself on the other end, and I had gotten some really good advice as a result.-

-When I finally finished my presentation and all my work was essentially caught up, I had some free time on Sunday. I could go to The Commons and work on something on the workstation, but instead I called Tara Flynn to come over and hang out. She was a girl I had flirted with a few times, she’s on the Spirit Squad with Jake and, as a result, had been around the dorm a lot all term. She is a total babe, big blond hair and peppy and all, and absolutely gorgeous. So she came over and we eventually ended up making out in my room, which let to me making some moves and we ended up spending the whole day in bed together. She is really athletic and limber, and uninhibited, and very enthusiastic, whew. That was pretty great, she was and just, wow.! I guess you could say she really rocked my world, big time.-

sv0RwE8.jpg
    Tara Flynn

-Before the end of the term, I went to the student housing office to talk to Mrs. Ward, I know her name now. I wanted to see about getting into one of the small houses on campus. I should be pretty high up on the list now, as it’ll be my last term, but, of course, there are the grad students too. I was really hoping she would still remember me, and she did, she remembered the pink room thing and that I had come back to thank her for getting it redone, which no one ever does, apparently. She told me I was in luck, in one of the houses, Maritime Manor, all the residents were moving, so it was totally open next term. So she put me on the list and told me that it was one of the ones that had been fully updated and was a modern house and in really good shape. It would only have four residents, which should make it a good place to study. I thanked her and considered myself lucky.
    Still, I couldn’t help thinking that Mr. Landgraab, who had taken to visiting our dorm a few times over this past term, had a hand in my luck. He was known to drop in on students in the dorms regularly, he said he liked getting input from the students who actually went to the school, that he felt it was his obligation as a board member to get feedback from them as much as the Staff and Faculty. But when he came to my dorm, he always got me off alone and asked me a lot of stuff, like about my grades, sure, but he asked me about personal stuff, like, if I was dating anyone, stuff like that. I couldn’t help thinking that my name came up at bowling practice after one of his visits. I also think maybe I might have gotten some special consideration by people on the staff like Mrs. Ward, because of Mr. Landgraab’s interest in me personally, It’s just a feeling I have and it’s kind of how things work sometimes in this world.-

-Like I said, no crip course, I got an “A” in parenting, the rest were “A+’s”, the thing is, I worked really hard at that course. But unlike bowling, it wasn’t really something I had a good working knowledge of before, which just proves that what's easy for some, is definitely not easy for others.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    It's still winter in my game. Since most of the children love the pre winterfest season, I've created the public holiday named Nikolaus, where they can open gifts and craft something and also clean up. I would be nice if they could clean their shoes, but take out the trash is also okay.

NkzE1R1.png

Most of the gifts were useful, but only Tomax was disappointed, he has receive a char of coal.

After opening the gifts, it was time to age the last toddlers up.
    VJ7Uc3j.png
    Gj1mOZD.png
    MKOuzys.png
    lZi9ZWR.png

The children nurture the insects even in a heavy winterstorm.
    4GqO7sn.png

In the evening the family invited their friend to a houseparty, in due of the holiday, it was just a non-prestige event.
    PAdeNQr.png

With Don and Becca as active Sims the club expend their activities with training.
    mkmykSH.png

While the children have their own club activities.
    LpoCF1i.png

Except Felix, he is a loner, as a sandwich child (he was number 3) he has learned that he can't always have the attention from his parents.

gHOZKN5.png

But don't worry, after I have gained enough points to extend the membership, he was also invited to the kids group.
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    Finding out that Dirk Dreamer son have been flirting with one of Dirk close female friends who is also famous, she make a lot of money at her job and very smart and nice and have a great rep as a celeb sim. She been knowing Dirk and his wife before they even got married so that mean she was friends with them before they had their son.

After I notice the romance bar was high I started setting them up to date, his already thinking about getting married and kept talking about moving or having her move in. This all happen so fast because while she was working I had her attend college and once she graduated is when I notice everything. Before she finished college and stayed in the dorm for a short time, one of the other male sims I created started showing up at her dorm giving her gifts.

Dirk son Hank is really happy and already been talking to his mother and father about marriage before he started dating her and once they started dating he kept thinking about wedding rings.
    new.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited June 2020

This is the piece that I wrote after @mercuryfoam and I discussed how you would have an adult talk to a teenager about a certain serious situation. The intro to it is Here:

This piece is extremely vague. That's because it was my example of how I would write that sort of serious conversation. In my case the adult is Simeon Silversweater, and the teen is my teenage spellcaster Diego Lobo. Diego had previously gone away to complete some unnamed task that caused him to be gone for a long time.

Diego has just returned to Glimmerbrook, after that lengthy absence. He goes to find his classmates and boyfriend at the local teen hangout.

Qq8AOg4.png

He sees his boyfriend Hermes dancing with another boy, and is stunned.

9dSg5jz.png

Simeon sees Diego's reaction, and has hurried over to explain what's going on.

And the story begins:

"Diego! Stop!" Simeon said quietly. "It's not what you think!"

7aqNfLQ.png

"What do you mean?!" Diego hissed, "He's dancing with Ricardo! He's hanging on Ricardo! What else could it be?"

m9TzUbp.png

Continued in the Spoiler
    "Don't make a scene Son. Come outside with me. I will tell you!" Simeon insisted.

iGER6TH.png

"No! No way in Hell!" Diego's voice was rising, he was quickly losing control. "I'm not going to let Ricardo manhandle my boyfriend! I have to talk to Hermes!"

0VOE2T0.png

"Diego, do you want Hermes to be with you or Ricardo? Because if he hears you like this, you will drive him away! Things are not as they seem." And then Simeon spoke with authority, "Come outside now, so I can tell you what happened." Diego reluctantly went with him.

468UplJ.png

They went to a bench and Simeon sat down. Diego paced back and forth, his face full of fury. Finally he stopped, and shouted, "Ok, what are you waiting for? You said you'd tell me. Now Tell me!" He was shaking with rage.

KRAEMQL.png

"Son, listen to me, I will explain, but you have to listen," Simeon told him. "Sit down, look at me, so I know you hear me." Diego very reluctantly sat on the bench, and looked at his mentor.

"This is as calm as I'm going to get," Diego stated.

AsMZAmZ.png

"Hermes doesn't remember you," Simeon said gently. "His memories have been stolen by an unscrupulous spellcaster. He is not trying to hurt you, he doesn't know who you are."

shV6KsJ.png

Diego stared at Simeon, shook his head rapidly, in disbelief, and said, "What the Hell are you talking about? How can he not know me? He loves me. He says it constantly." Diego's voice was rising again. "He was crying when I left, he made me promise to come straight back to him! Of course he knows me!"

8Z6iaPX.png

"Hermes was frightened. He didn't know where you'd gone, he only knew what you told him. That you would come back if you could. You didn't tell him why you might have trouble getting back, only that you would try to come back to him," Simeon said. "That was a precarious situation to leave him in. You know how he depends on you. What did you think he would do? He worried nonstop. He tried every way he could think of to find out where you'd gone, and why you might not come back."

Ivp3DFC.png

"He shouldn't have worried!" Diego defended himself. "I couldn't lie to him. I couldn't guarantee I'd come back, because I wasn't sure. But I did. I'm here! And I won't have to leave again. What did he do? Why didn't he wait?"

penKQt8.png

"He waited for a long time," Simeon chided him. "How long did you think he could last in that heightened state of anxiety? Sooner or later something snaps. You yourself should know that quite well. I know what you set out to do, and I know you did it for Hermes. You yourself knew you could die. Did you hesitate to do it anyway?"

yRuwhMf.png

"Of course not!" Diego shouted. "I have to protect him. Who else will? He has no one but me! If I died, so be it! He would be safe, that's all that matters!"

vi74sOD.png

"It's not all that mattered to Hermes," Simeon looked pointedly at Diego. "He felt the same way about you. Look at you now, thinking of a future without him in it, and he is alive, just beyond those walls. You know you can get him back, he's not dead. Hermes didn't know that. He didn't know if you were alive or dead, and he had to face a future of never knowing. So consider your feelings Diego. Can you stand the thought of a future without him? Like he had to feel, day after day, week after week?"

d8V4ewa.png

"No! It can never happen. He belongs with me!" Diego said furiously. "I will kill Ricardo for this! He told me I’d be sorry for rejecting him! What did he do to Hermes?"

2CoBWEf.png

"Diego, you are not listening," Simeon said. "You did not answer my question. How does a future without Hermes feel to you?"

9xSHf6R.png

Unwillingly a sob tore from Diego's throat, "I can't, I can't let myself feel that. That can't happen."

V9smQmN.png

"And yet, that's the state you left him in," Simeon spoke sternly. "I ask you again, how long did you think he'd wait before he did something foolish? And he did do something foolish, something I told him not to do. But he was frantic. I should have seen that, I should have done more to prevent it, but I didn't, and now the damage is done.”

eoAjmZy.png

“Hermes needs you,” Simeon continued. “I have always known that, but your decision to leave him here alone and uninformed devastated him, and now there is this ghastly aftermath to salvage."

26SLhxd.png

Diego had gotten quieter, "What did he do, exactly?” he asked. “And how can I fix it?"

HBvDJU6.png

"He found out about a spellcaster who can see the future. And I told him not to go to her. I told him that her information comes with a price, a price much too dear, but he went anyway," Simeon explained. "He begged her to tell him if you would come back, he said he couldn't stand the pain of not knowing. So she took you from him. He does not know who you are, and so he does not feel that pain anymore. She gave him his wish. Do you see?"

FZef881.png

And Diego saw... for the first time, he saw what he'd done, and he could not stand it.

vc9LkpL.png

@mercuryfoam's story about this same situatuon is here: https://oldskoolart.wordpress.com/2020/06/22/__trashed-2/ and the conversation between the teen and adult starts after the scene where the teens are at a coffee shop together. But you should read all of it! lol!

@Silverofdreams30

Thank you! I'm glad you liked that little story

I do love Diego and Hermes together. ️ They are really adorable.

@Duvelina

Lol! Ok good. I haven't been missing anything with the microphone thing then.

I also ask about that stuff a lot because people have mods that do the weirdest things, and I don't use mods, so I'm always curious. Ha!

Ohhhh, the date went so well! It seems like Luna was happy with the day for sure. I think Sophia must have been also. It was great that she took so much time to make sure that she looked healthy and interested in Luna.

And yeah, Luna is right. Single parenting can be a nightmare sometimes. I’m glad she and Allyson had a nice afternoon that day.

@Becka28

Thank you! And yeah, I'm the same way with the green and purple bedrooms. Idk which one I like better either.

Venetian certainly did her part in that 100 baby challenge! And I can't believe all the success she had! Even 3 starlight accolade awards!

But of course, the best reward ever! Tony Stark! Holy cow Especially considering the fit he threw and her major embarrassment. The closest thing I have that is like her obsession with Tony was Luna with Simeon. Although Laney was a close second with Darrel Charm

Quin (can I call him Quin ) is really adorable! Malcolm features that look cute! Crazy! Lol

His sister's love story is hilarious. Proposal on a first date? That's some fate at work there! But that line: "ahhh romantic - now move out - goodbye" is awesome.

That's the same nanny, right?

I have a feeling you are referring to Brock when you said Rohan was so lovely. Leaving him a teen will keep him from getting married off, right?

And poor Quin, the bladder issues seem horrible. But at least he enjoyed being pregnant for the most part.

@rottmeister

That's really the weirdest thing. I've never heard of the game making pre-mades into vampires.

Although, when RoM came out a lot of them were becoming spellcasters.

So who knows? Lol

@Daravi

Lol, everyone says that they have their toddlers watch the adults, but I can never get my toddlers to do that!

But the potty training thing sounds nice!

And yeah, kids and bees are not the best match. I agree. I don't like any bugs myself.

Oh! What a cute holiday to add! Like St Nick’s Day! Poor Tomax! Maybe he’s getting payback from your other save where he cheated on his wife! Lol1

I’m surprised to see Don doing anything at the club meeting that doesn’t include a bit of …. fun, you know? Lol!

I’m glad Felix made it into the club! Poor guy, it’s hard being a loner though.

@mercuryfoam

Lol, Bad Blood just means ill feeling, bitterness, animosity. As in: "There's always been bad blood between those families"

I think that Diego and Ricardo ended up with Bad Blood after this confrontation.

And lol I guess all the cheesy lines that Diego uses on Hermes finally inspired Hermes to try driving Diego crazy. A little payback. Let Diego be the one standing there, desperately wondering where the closest bush or closet is located. Yes yes, I'm sure Hermes had fun with that.

That whole deal with Ricardo blew my mind. I do stop and see what's going to happen when something that odd starts.

I mean really! He was staring at Diego like that, when they were all at Hermes house, and then the next time I took Diego to the Magic Realm he showed up like that. He was all over Diego. And that Phone thing! That was wild! I've never seen that interaction before, or since.

But yeah, some of my stuff is game driven, but a lot of it I force them to do

Those are absolutely gorgeous pictures of Curtis and Athena

@Koteyka

What they are doing is so smart. Especially because of how little Morgan is. I think it would be super hard to do that, consistently. But, you did say that they break down sometimes.

Anyway, it’s great to see them smiling, and Tony finally being able to be as much of a kid at Christmas as he wants to be.

And they sure are right, when it comes down to it, family is what’s important, It’s great that they did have this little bit of warning, so they can make these happy memories.

But yes, this is why I play with aging off. ;) Saying goodbye to a beloved character in anything is difficult. So of course this is too. :(

@nerdfashion

Oh! I didn’t know Maxis made more than one spa! I tried the one that came with the pack, but I didn’t like it much.

@rottmeister

Lol, finding out that a Sim is a vampire after you move her in with your Sim would be kinda shocking! I’d be like … “umm, was there something you forgot to tell me?” They look super happy together though, anyway!

And lucky Kassandra and Anna! Can I just move to Sulani too? :D

I’m glad to hear you’ve kept Rob II going! Lol! Stupid rain!

@Lucy_Henley

Did you find boyfriends for the Foster twins yet? Are you just going to make them?

A geeky club sound really fun! And you can set up your club to only pull in Sims with a certain trait, so you could get a whole bunch of geeks hanging out!

Did you decide on and game or stuff packs yet? I Love the clothes and decorations in the Movie Hangout and Laundry day stuff packs. I wouldn’t recommend using the washer and dryer though, unless you like fiery deaths! Lol

@KiniHokulani

Thank you so much for continuing the Don and Thorne story for me! I love it at the new blog!

You aren’t kidding about that guy! He was after Diego all night! I just didn’t have a reason to put any of the other pictures in the story. But they are a little story of their own! That guy had it bad for Diego!

SiWlUjH.png
    iCEjfFA.png

RQvzsLG.png

HQrHezE.png

I like this one because of Hermes’ expression! Lol :smiley: He’s like “Omg, just shut the hell up dude”

ueik0kP.png

Rose was not pleased with the situation either!

LqzUoII.png

TaJn5IN.png

WUC9YG3.png

3jkfuKq.png

Idk, I think Diego is just waiting for the right moment and the right spell. The guy is a townie spellcaster.

ovTVY5U.png

Yeah, Ricardo is a major plum, unfortunately he was able to hurt Diego back pretty badly.

And yeah, that guy at the Romance Festival is a super sweet guy though. He was just happy for them. Lol, no leering, thank goodness!

@sunblond

Thank you so much! I appreciate you saying that the house is nice :smile:

And I wanted to let you know that I’m reading snippets of your Omar’s journals and the random party conversations whenever I’m here, but I’m so strapped for time right now, with my daughter home from college, but only for a week, that I haven’t been able to remark on much here lately. Things should get calmer soon, lol. Anyway, I love the way you write this stuff. It’s so realistic! But I think I told you that already, lol

@Nekia33painter

Wow! I actually find it crazy that Don is ever married to Judith! You mean Judith Ward, right? She’s an adult, and he’s a young adult. I didn’t think they get put together that much. You’re talking about having mccc do the marriages, right?

@ryttu3k

You liked that huh? Diego wasn’t gonna take that from Ricardo! Lol! Too bad that Ricardo was able to hurt him later though.

And yeah, Having Morgyn standing there was so interesting! The expressions were amazing! Lol!

Most of the time it seemed like Morgyn wanted Diego to be nicer to Ricardo, like “Geez, give the guy a break, you don’t have to pound him into the dirt.”

hNiecYw.png
    RVbwpjm.png

ak8sO1E.png

But when Ricardo got nasty, that changed quickly!

irPVfKj.png

Ao6Tqbb.png

And ok on the caboose! It’s the start of the rehabilitation of Port Promise! Cool!

Lol, so how come it’s Siohban’s new job, but Morgan is doing all the work? I hope she’s getting the money too. Lmao But yeah, acid rain thunderstorms sounds bad. Like, you shouldn’t live there bad, you know?

And yeah Dominic, ummm, just no, ok? :D

Their house” looks so much better1 It’s the little things :smile:

@RedDestiny92

Ha! You think Diego would do that the Hermes???!! Well, how do you like what did happen to them? Dramatic enough? ;) Lol

And Oh my god at you and Vlad! I’m rollin’ here!
    "I don't know...I mean the bed is right there off screen."

"I like this better."
    He would!!

And the Christmas mess looks delightful! Lol! Who are all those people?

And holy cow, that guy is happy to come join your crazy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 family? Or to get away from it? :D

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

Aww poor
    Diego, feel so bad about him.
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Becka28 just wanted to say, I really enjoyed seeing Tony in your latest update! That was quite a story!😁

@sunblond
    Wow, I did not see the dark turn coming, because your sims and the photos from your game are so picturesque, it was a shock, I really like how you are handling it, the emotional effects on everyone. It's really interesting, good job.
    Haha, perhaps I should tone down the filter😁 I'm glad you like it! My story never stays happy for too long, I always end up leaning to the darker plot twists. There's just so much more to explore there...
    Thank you!

@ryttu3k
    oooh man unintentional references to pain are the best/worst kind XD;;
    I agree! And the best part is when other people find them and I can take credit and say "yup, yup, that was me, my story is soOoOOo deep" :D
    I adore how the entire island is standing with them! Poor li'l Morgan. Even if she doesn't understand the permanence of it, she still knows something isn't right :( This whole sequence is heartwrenching.
    Yes, the islanders always stand by one another :relaxed: Morgan definitely knows that something isn't right here :(
    Thank you!

@AlwaysAsking
    it’s great to see them smiling, and Tony finally being able to be as much of a kid at Christmas as he wants to be.
    Yes, Tony is coming to terms with his inner child who never got any holidays :relieved:
    But yes, this is why I play with aging off. ;) Saying goodbye to a beloved character in anything is difficult. So of course this is too. :(
    Yeah... :disappointed: I'm not saying goodbye to Tony forever, I've already come up with a few ways how to implement him in the story (and not just with flashbacks ;)) I also made a separate save which will be stuck forever in summertime so Tony will be forever alive there, I'll be able to play with him whenever I want :relaxed:
    Thank you!

Alright everyone, I'm not sure how I'll upload next week because I've got a super important exam my college application depends on! I really want to though. Maybe it'll be just once a week.

"Peter, Peter, wait for meeee!"
    caEvs9Y.jpg

It was two weeks before Christmas for the entire world. Except for Sulani.
    "Pa, Dad, wake up!"
    "Daddy, Papa, wake uuuuup!"
    qRylimF.jpg

"It's Christmas day!"
    Wmg0jYP.jpg

"Let's go get presents!!"
    "Guys... it's six a.m..."
    YdUcM0t.jpg

"Which is the PERFECT time for presents!"
    KsuRjQy.jpg

Tony and Steve looked at each other and smiled.
    "What have we gotten ourselves into..."
    qxmBfkr.jpg
    More under the cut:
    Look at all of those presents!
    9IdYFdj.jpg

Morgan was especially excited.
    x6GGpF1.jpg

Time to open... (Oh yes, I gave them all Christmas pj's because they look ridiculous and cute at the same time :D)
    zUeJrsl.jpg

QoVGyT7.jpg

xqfClvp.jpg

SNYrXeh.jpg

(Okay but how come Tony and Thor share the same gift :D)
    IsuuROk.jpg

l2uqGAw.jpg

And then it was time for a favourite family movie.
    zRZbz3X.jpg

6zr4SZZ.jpg

Peter is raging over the non-logical things again.
    "Okay, how could a puppy go all across the world and not grow up even a little bit? That's just impossible!"
    acCOvcU.jpg

"Why aren't you so picky when it comes to Stawwas?"
    3UDJKuC.jpg

"Well... I mean... Star Wars is different."
    "How?"
    "Well... Erm... Okay, it's not, but Star Wars is sacred and you're not allowed to question or criticise it in any way."
    "Just 'cause you say so?"
    "Can we just not have this discussion please..."
    6ptPJqr.jpg

And yet again Morgan was able to beat Peter in an unbeatable argument.
    2ZFsVg6.jpg

Just in time for the happy ending!
    OG67oDr.jpg

"Ohh, isn't it just great when everyone gets a happy ending!"
    VJkaaq1.jpg

Yup, it sure is.
    0hJfVvz.jpg

Anyway - moar presents for all!
    UtxOkOS.jpg

mk4VZB4.jpg

RW01G1X.jpg

oi3eWeu.jpg

werxTTH.jpg

And then - Christmas card photos!
    Cpnpgxd.jpg

Because what could possibly be better.
    r0lkf83.jpg

0ktfdfS.jpg

Time flew quickly during the fun and games and celebrating... eventually evening crept by.
    72OwYcu.jpg

Time to prepare the grand meal...
    FE6Cqh0.jpg

AfQ67yt.jpg

Peter and Morgan are having a dance battle :D
    kicIpWa.jpg

atGSxxu.jpg

And finally - dinner time!
    ox9TvPn.jpg

Morgan decided she wants to sit with Thor.
    paXIxrX.jpg

Just a few cute screenies...
    bB5geBp.jpg

zrIWx14.jpg

(Btw you can see here that Peter is growing a liiiiiittle bit of a beard👀 It's barely visible but it's happening, guys, it's happening!)
    0fYx5pX.jpg

And then...
    "Daddy, papa, someone's knocking on the door! Must be Santa!"
    kNDi3p2.jpg

Okay, so not Santa. But all of the islanders came by to bring gifts and wish Tony a merry Christmas!
    es56pak.jpg

"Wow, guys... this is amazing..."
    75yhgqe.jpg

"We just wanted to stop by and say how much we love you and appreciate you, dear."
    J641M3o.jpg

"Sulani wouldn't be the same without you, Tony."
    pzDi33u.jpg

0oFMD9o.jpg

"Well that was a blast..."
    "Yeah, I feel so worn out as if we hosted a huge party with a ton of people," Tony chuckled. "Definitely signs that today was a success."
    hiIN82h.jpg

"Looks like someone got enough fun for one day, huh..."
    "Don't think that someone will let you go without five bedtime stories," Steve laughed.
    "Don't worry, I'll handle putting the monster to bed," Peter smiled.
    PL7DYAS.jpg

"Really? You'd do that? Because it's no problem, really..."
    "Sure! You guys just relax. Today was a long day, you're probably tired..."
    "Thanks, Peter."
    nDVybdc.jpg

"Yeah. Thanks son."
    "No problem," Peter smiled.
    Cl3S8pV.jpg

"C'mon, monster! Off to bed!"
    "No, no, no!" Morgan yelled, laughing. "No bedtime."
    "Yes bedtime!"
    m5Hmarg.jpg

"No! Eat my STINKY FEET! I not going to any bed!"
    "Ohh, stinky feet, I'm so terrified!" Peter joked.
    1X8S3nR.jpg

"Now come on."
    "Nooo Daddy save me!"
    "Goodnight Morgan," Tony smiled.
    "Night night!" Steve laughed.
    ZTVVqBG.jpg

"But Peeeeter, I wanted Papa to tell me a bedtime storyyy..."
    "Not today, Morgie-bear," Peter whispered.
    VX3n6Qy.jpg

"You're not the only one Papa has to tell a bedtime story to."
    j1AheYV.jpg

"I'll read you one, okay?"
    "Okayyy..."
    SuxoaQ0.jpg

They left. For a while Tony and Steve didn't say a thing, enjoying the peace and quiet. Steve quietly tuned his guitar.
    Hv2mHPD.jpg

Tony went deep in his own thoughts.
    dy6iYzB.jpg

Then he suddenly turned and hugged Steve.
    EJekWje.jpg

"I love you," he quietly whispered. "I love you so, so much..."
    0AAFXPE.jpg

"I love you too..."
    They both felt like they could never say these words enough.
    pndellz.jpg

"You know... there was uh... this thing I wanted to do," Steve quietly said.
    "Oh? And what was it?"
    "It's uh... it's ridiculous. I was thinking of writing you a song and gifting it on Christmas. But I never got to finish it," Steve sighed. "Never even came up with any lyrics."
    "Wow that's... that's very beautiful," Tony whispered. "Even if you never finished it... Think you could play me something else?"
    SrxfAoT.jpg

"I don't know," Steve shrugged. "I've only learnt two or three songs on the guitar. Besides "wellow marine". You've already heard them all..."
    "Oh, I don't care. Yellow Submarine goes fine. I just love listening to you sing," Tony smiled.
    "There... actually is one song. I didn't practice it much but I know all of the chords because my mom loved it."
    bFrrFXY.jpg

"Oh? I'd like to hear it," Tony winked. Steve nervously smiled.
    "Nah. It's like, the most tragic love song ever. "
    "So sing it then!"
    8DRC8XP.jpg

"Back off or I'll tickle you. Ticklish little penguin."
    "Nah you won't. You're not the tickle monster anymore, you're the big plush teddy bear."
    "Oh I rue the day you came up with that stupid nickname!"
    "You started it!"
    Steve quietly laughed. For a moment they stared at each other, smiling.
    eppZIyG.jpg

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..." Steve quietly sang, watching Tony melt in a smile even wider.
    (Warning - lyrics ahead! I couldn't find any version on youtube that matched my lyrics but I personally like this and this version the best)
    XqvZIUW.jpg

He got up and touched the strings lightly.
    You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
    Y3dR5wJ.jpg

You make me happy when skies are gray
    MOtBlLi.jpg

You'll never know dear, how much I love you
    l7IHrKx.jpg

Please don't take my sunshine away
    ZJQHTTf.jpg

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
    I dreamed I held you in my arms
    KlNUalz.jpg

When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
    So I hung my head and I cried
    SI4icy4.jpg

lpAlh6l.jpg

IiEPS2V.jpg

I'll always love you and make you happy
    If you will only say the same

UzcTsS3.jpg

But if you leave me and love another
    You'll regret it all some day

foNWYWp.jpg

YYl3wFi.jpg

Ct9G4iu.jpg

You told me once, dear, you really loved me
    And no one else could come between

FFtaBTy.jpg

But now you've left me and love another
    You have shattered all of my dreams

HNYqrDt.jpg

GORal2C.jpg

jDOUfIl.jpg

In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me
    When I awake my poor heart pains
    0MkPoYn.jpg

So if you come back and make me happy
    I'll forgive you dear, I'll take all the blame
    gWKHxaZ.jpg

6jK1ew0.jpg

Please don't take my sunshine away...
    zzQwi8S.jpg
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @RedDestiny92 yeah, understandable! Honestly, I think the only NPC celeb I've bothered with is Izzy (living with his boyfriend Diego in the Fabulobo household, natch), so Brytani is just kind of... there.

@sunblond man, so many new faces! Oh yeah, being the Wise Old Mediator would be fun. I would get a lock. Couldn't help but snort at Omar's thoughts on Loren's shirt! That parenting class sounds like an Experience XD RIP Omar. I'm glad he's making friends with the new guys, though, and that he's getting some valuable lessons as well! Yay for getting different housing! And an A is nothing to sneeze at! Sounds like he's doing great at uni :)

(Man, I'm just glad I never had to live on campus, I am way too introverted for that! Went to a uni near home instead, and now I'm finishing up my Masters via online.)

@AlwaysAsking oh man, poor Diego (and Hermes!) :( Simeon handled that as well as he could, at least, but it's a hard situation.

I love Morgyn's changes in expression there like, "Oh heck no." Man, student-wrangling must be a tricky job XD Siobhan is doing plenty of work, don't worry XD Morgan just does anything that involves dumpsters, and the money ends up going straight towards improving their living situation. Later on Morgan will be finding something to do as well, don't worry! And yes, a bit of decor makes all the difference!

@Koteyka "I totally meant to do that! Foreshadowing, me? I'm awesome at foreshadowing! No, you can't see my outline." Hee.

Good luck on your exam!!

The Christmas jammies! I have a t-shirt that says 'oh deer' on it XD Peter's 'do not question Star Wars' expression is amazing. Postcard perfect Christmas <3 I'm glad they all had that. The song at the end, Tony falling asleep... why do I have a terrible feeling he won't wake up ;_; (Although if he doesn't... that's not too bad a way to go. A perfect day, then going peacefully in his sleep.)
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    Fier Legacy
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    1. Fier Legacy Introduction
    2. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    3. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    4. Night on the Town
    5. Day of Fier P1
    6. Day of Fier P2
    7. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    8. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    9. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    10. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    11. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    12. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    13. Merry Winterfest
    14. Ambitious Dysis
    15. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    16. Relaxation? Before University
    17. New Year's Eve
    18. Sulani Bonfire
    19. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    20. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    21. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    22. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    23. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    24. Saying Goodbye P1
    25. Saying Goodbye P2

RECAP
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    It's been a while since I last posted an update, so I'll start with a quick introduction and recap. The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 16. The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and is having a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built that may cost more than one million simoleons. When it's complete, he intends to move and raise the next generation of his children there. But there's no rush as he's immortal.

The atmosphere in the house was still burdened by grief, so the five youngest Fiers decided to spend the day on campus, ideally surrounded by the youthful, optimistic energy of their peers. Dysis, especially, craved change as everything had begun appearing empty and meaningless to her. She hoped changing her mood would be as easy as changing her location.

But it wasn’t that easy.
    6RCARYp.jpg
    Yet, Dysis pressed on, climbed the Foxbury Institute’s too many stairs, entered the university commons, found an empty seat, and tried to focus on her coursework. No more dangerous procrastination, no more bad grades, no more stress-ridden finals, more friends—that was her mantra.

But it wasn’t inspiring. It didn’t motivate her. Dysis completed her work, but still felt nothing.
    WyTrzMX.jpg

Deli noticed her sister’s mood and suggested that they run over to the campus arcade and play some games.
    2Fm9xq1.jpg
    2rRBlez.jpg

Dysis tried, but she’d forgotten how to make games fun.
    oomeSpb.jpg

She also didn’t want to admit it (and would never admit it) because she loved her sister, but at the moment, she felt less than good things about Deli. Deli made Dysis’ struggles look trivial. Deli was immortal. Deli had paired her full course load with perfect grades. Deli also had a full-time job and was on track to reach the top levels of her career before she graduated—university was fun and games, an absolute joke to her, so was it any wonder why one of the family’s homes was decorated with pictures of Deli and not Dysis? Dysis struggled to simply balance her classes and her relationship with her boyfriend.

Maybe she was just too hungry: hangry. Dysis left Deli and returned to the small cafe where she had done some work earlier. Still trying to make the best of things, Dysis decided to give making new friends a go as she figured that she might as well attempt to expand her social circle beyond her boyfriend and siblings.

She offered a tentative wave to those nearest her and attempted to have a conversation, but it just didn’t go well. She couldn’t concentrate on what they were saying and questioned why she was trying to make more friends in the first place.
    JrWNgkc.jpg

Her thoughts drifted to her boyfriend, Rashad, and while she didn’t feel like seeing him at the moment either, she wondered if she should just quit every single thing she was doing and pursue starting a family with Rashad instead.
    Zv1G1Md.jpg
    vGYUcXO.jpg

Meanwhile, Darius had challenged his twin, Dyna, to a game of foosball.
    B5qXPLf.jpg

Darius: I know that you’re an athlete and that you should be good at things like this and that I’m a sophisticated gentleman of the arts and that I should experience more feelings firsthand so that I can express them properly through my art, but since I’m not capable of losing to you—I’m going to need you to explain to me the feeling of losing after this game. Thanks.
    wLtnqd7.jpg

But in the end, he lost, so he didn’t have to worry about indirect experience. He needed to worry about matching his game play level to his mouth.
    fw72zcb.jpg

Note: Foxbury Commons is a CC-free build by Devon Bumpkin (EA ID: DevonBumpkin). It’s on the gallery.

---
    @Alwaysasking Your Bad Blood update has piqued my curiosity. I wonder what kind of serious trouble will occur. First, though, I simply like the idea of having a magical duel on a dance floor. That was cool. Regardless, I expect that Ricardo is going to be trouble. Hermes and Diego are so sweet, but they seem super serious for such a young couple.

I'm lucky that an update is already here--what an interesting conversation. I'm glad Simeon was able to calm Diego's rage at least momentarily, but I feel for Diego. He'd just come back from a difficult trip and something important that he hadn't expected to changed, changed fundamentally.

As for my story, the ceremony wasn't held in the new palace. It's confusing, but the Fiers currently have two buildings. One is their home in Sulani and the other is a second home (retail store) in Windenburg. I have them do a lot of holidays and family gatherings at their second home and that's where they were. Even though I hope I'm getting close to having them move in my actual game, I'm so far behind with posting here that it'll be a while before they're in that palace.

At any rate, Asher's been autonomously more considerate than he usually is, but I doubt that it will last. I'm glad you like Aster. I don't control her at all anymore, but she's always coming around and doing something thoughtful.

@Becka28 I was touched by how Venetian was able to marry Tony after she fulfilled her duty as matriarch. The selfie of them together as elders is so sweet. I hope her twilight years went well.

@ryttu3k I'm a fan of your builds and Siobhan and Morgan's house is no exception. Their home feels lived in. The pantry of sorts in the kitchen is my favorite touch.

@sunblond I'm really enjoying reading about Omar's university life. It make me reminisce about when I thought I was going to be a physics or an engineering major. I think it's interesting how his entire building/dorm is only men. Omar may have missed out on some co-ed fun since he joined after it had been converted to men only. It's cute that he's become his dorm-mates mother/advisor of sorts because of his experience.
  • Options
    Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    @AlwaysAsking In the last 3 save files I've had he has ended up with Judith because of MCC. I just assumed it was a money thing. Don was married to a man at one point then and eventually went to Judith. I don't if MCC has certain sims do things but I find it rather amusing. Finding him with Cassandra blew my mind because like what are the odds?
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Putting a somewhat apologetic foot in the door long enough to let whoever is interested in "The Curse of Forgotten Hollow" know that Chapter 38: Dress for Dinner is up on ArchiveOfOurOwn.

Could not touch it for a long time. But here's a bit of what happens in it fwiw:

"You don't know what love is!" Caleb growled,
    l3pJK4E.png?1

"And you don't know me!"

8XZc6x4.png?1

"They were in their own world, together, Edvard's slim fingers dancing across the ivories as they exchanged knowing smiles."
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking that's almost too much drama, I'm just disappointed in Hermes why didn't you wait shame shame makes me wonder how long he'll be like this. What he will do that he can't take back should his memories return to normal, I think you did fine with an adult talking to a teen sometimes you have to talk to them the same as another adult or they never learn and grow its the exact time to stop babying them and just lay it out on the table. As it is waiting until they are adults in the eyes of the law can sometimes be too late and then you have another bit of mess mmhmm.

Now Ricky, well I could just throw a window at him.

Ha she also wasn't pregnant after that but he finally got what he wanted I just didn't bring those pics I also got Caleb's wife Elisa pregnant and Lilith's husband got her pregnant. Now if you're talking about the human Christmas pic, That's my uglacy family, the guy is a premade from ecoliving, and the woman with the box is Maranda the former leading lady, Johnny zest is on the couch he's her first baby daddy and the father of there pregnant sim, Lacy that Cletus left his family for and those are two of her sisters. How he feels about joining the crazy....well he's real cheery hehe. Also I think I forgot to mention the house is @sarabeth2984 and I had to have it so good thing they needed space.

Oh oh and I have a nod to this save's Don lothario I actually gave a few some potions of youth so they would stick around Maranda still has some time since she's been pregnant so long but I wanted to get some more kids going in the land. So I saw he ended up with Salim and he was about to age up so I caught it and let them go. Salim got a better apartment on request from his dear husband.
    V9kIg9i.png
    Don looked around it was nice but he didn't much care for why they had it.

"Still upset about the baby?" Salim asked, he wished Don wouldn't treat their child like the end of their lives.

"The baby? You think that's what is bothering me?"

"Isn't it?"

Don sighed too tired to argue with him.

"You're not going to be here to watch her grow up."

Salim wouldn't let him continue with that train of thought he had been fine up till now they had been together for years and only recently did they of course become aware they could have a child too.
    Myn668d.png
    Though a kiss wasn't going to change anything.

"Am I supposed to pretend to be happy Sal?"

"There is no need to pretend at all, I know it's hard but we have each other this will always be our family, you have to find joy in that."

"But..."

"Please? For me?"
    1rGebXG.png
    Don felt conflicted here he was pregnant, with who was supposed to be the love of his life in their new place but he just kept thinking about his daughter. Then it drifted to Abby he used to be so ecstatic that Maranda wanted nothing else from him now he wished he had a place in their family the idea of being alone. Thinking what Abby must have felt without him was making him sick. He eventually tried to smile but Salim knew his heart wasn't in it, he just wished he could do something about it.
    a8gxm9o.png
    Knox recently aged up and Maranda decided her one...er second night of passion with Johnny couldn't be a secret, he wasn't surprised he saw how she looked at him. He was surprised by the fact that it didn't bother him, three of their daughters weren't his and he loved them just the same, it would be no different. He'd simply rather...
    yMwa45o.png
    Have part of her than give her up.
    UJ9iYTP.png
    On a lighter note some how the family watched Alex and Nalani elope from different rooms...so with the marriage Bella can step down and they have two head's of the house once again, she's looking forward to rejoining Mortimer. That is she's an elder tomorrow.

@ryttu3k most of them end up being there for me too, cause why not ha.
    @hanuel poor Dy, looking forward to things going better for them.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Villareal Main House

School-Project-Done.png
    At the Villareal residence, Neal finished up his school project. He worked on it for the longest time, trying to achieve academic excellence, and he thinks it’s at a point where it can be shown to the class. He needed to get an extension on the deadline to make it work, but he genuinely believes it was worth the product. He was going to get an A+ for this, he was sure of it. If the teacher would give him anything less, there was something severely wrong with the grading system.

Brook-Sick-Again.png
    Brook was sick once again, so Lucy headed towards the vet clinic with her. The last time she had to do this was before her wedding to Paolo and it brought up some fond memories. Nevertheless, she was very worried about her dear cat since she’d turned all blue. Lucy didn’t know how fast she had to make her way to the doctor to give Brook the best treatment possible. It was less bad than imagined and Brook could return home after she got her medication.

Juliana-s-Own-Interpretation-of-Outfit.png
    At home, Juliana was trying on some new clothes. She acquired an all new wardrobe for her recent birthday, and she had to try out some different combinations to get that ‘je ne sais quoi’ look. With this particular look, she felt over-the-top and ridiculous when she looked into the mirror. Too many accessories, horribly out-of-fashion shoes and the cargo pants were a huge no. Styling clothes was becoming a lot harder with a more feminine, teen body. Everything used to look cute on her, but gone were those days.

Boxing-At-Home.png
    Mentored-By-Gym-Trainer-Supriya-Delgato.png
    Outside, Jacqueline was working on her boxing skills. She decided to take a break from the gym after the terrifying confrontation with Arielle last time. She worked on it on her own for a while, but she felt more motivated and pumped up when one of the personal trainers working at the gym showed up at her house. When you can’t go the gym, the gym will come to you. That body shape she longed for was within reach, she just needed to work a little harder.
  • Options
    @Nushnushganay oh jeez, that's a concerning look from Caleb! *hurries to read*
    Oof, yeah, Caleb does not appear to be in a good place :-\ Poor Morgan. The talk with Caleb and Vlad has a really great example of visual storytelling - dialogue of Caleb hissing he doesn't need anything, the cap of Vlad, Caleb's textual response. This is why I really like mixed media storytelling! Man, Morgan angry!cleaning is a mood. Aww, the moment with Vlad and Edvard! Oof, Morgan running into precisely the wrong person... That's gonna be an interesting dinner!

(Also, your new sig image is wonderful <3 )
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited June 2020
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    @Nushnushganay oh jeez, that's a concerning look from Caleb! *hurries to read*
    Oof, yeah, Caleb does not appear to be in a good place :-\ Poor Morgan. The talk with Caleb and Vlad has a really great example of visual storytelling - dialogue of Caleb hissing he doesn't need anything, the cap of Vlad, Caleb's textual response. This is why I really like mixed media storytelling! Man, Morgan angry!cleaning is a mood. Aww, the moment with Vlad and Edvard! Oof, Morgan running into precisely the wrong person... That's gonna be an interesting dinner!

(Also, your new sig image is wonderful <3 )

Thank you! I'm trying to get better, be more observant of how not to overtell and over-narrate everything. The mixed media does offer opportunities but also requires a paradigm shift. I am so blown away by your work, your writing, the way you teach others...the way you open literature and show people insights, make it accessible.

Feeling guilty that I don't try to extend the kind of insight you and many others do on this forum, but it's because I have barely been able to continue that one story, haven't even kept up with my webtoons addiction due to life. Those of you who do dig deeply here, and can give so generously of your time and insights, in addition to your own creative work, put me in awe.

oh, and thanks about the siggy, it means a lot. There are yard signs etc of this also, available online. :)
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali
    “Final Term”

-When I got to the house it was empty, no one had showed up, so I went upstairs and unlocked the door to the big room upstairs, Mrs. Ward had given me the key to the biggest room, again I kind of felt the hand of Mr. Landgraab was involved. Then I locked the doors after I put up my “keep out” sign and worked on my homework for my first class. I’m taking 2 core classes and my elective is definitely not a crip course, it’s a class in handiness, I think it will really help me with my stuff for the ‘Bot Savants. My first class was at 8am the next morning, I hate 8am classes. So, I went straight to bed after I finished, because it was already late. I didn’t go downstairs to meet the other students in the house till after my class the next day.-

-So, the other students in the house, there’s one other guy who is a grad student named Colby Lucera, and he’s a beardy, redheaded, freckled guy. There’s Kayla Matheson, a heavyset blond girl who is a physics major like me, but is more into computers than mechanics. And, Violet Dillon, a pretty girl with black hair, I think she may be a “feminist”. Colby has a girlfriend, an Asian girl whose name is Pippie Lim, of all things.-

7jc1imZ.jpg
    The other students of Maritime Manor from left to right: Violet Dillon, Kayla Matheson, and Colby Lucera

-I’m a lot better on the workstation now, but I’ve mostly been making computer chips and mechanisms, really detailed work, which is harder, but it's helping me build up a lot more skill. I don’t need so much help from the others and I can actually tutor some of the newer members on learning the basics.-

-I ran into Gabe Staples near the quad, a guy from my dorm from the first two terms, he is a friendly kind of guy and we had some time to kill, so we had coffee at the commons and talked a lot. He lives off campus and his house is kind of a dump, so he's started hanging out at mine to study. Also, Alex, of course, I ran into him one day and we talked a bit, then eventually ended up at his dorm, he still lives in Briny Tower, but on a different floor and has a private room himself now. He’s kind of the ‘go to’ guy on his floor, since he is a lot older than the first termers there. They must be really hard up for advice. I don’t know why I have such a hard time warming up to Alex, but being friends with him has always been kind of an issue with me.
    After a while, he mentioned that there was a horrible lie going around about me and he would be happy to clear it up if I would confirm whether or not it was true. I had the notion that this was a set up, but I was curious, so I took the bait. Alex said, rumor has it that you bagged Tara Flynn last term, we both know she is way out of your league but, well, there it is. I must have turned a deep shad of red, because Alex took one look at me and shouted, You did, d**n, Benali bagged the big game, up top dude, and he put his hand up for me to high five. (yeah, somehow although Boston Chappell is long gone, his habit of calling me by my last name stuck with Alex) I didn’t say anything. So tell me, is she one of those girls who just lays there, or is she as bouncy and athletic in bed as she is on the Spirit Squad?, he continued. I still didn't speak. Alex begged, come on Benali, give me something, please, you are my hero, no, my god, I bow to you. Then Alex got up and did three bowing gestures towards me. I still did not speak and I wouldn't have though it possible, but I was positive that I was even redder in the face, because now my cheeks were actually burning. Finally, Alex continued, all right, not gonna tell, I respect that, I don’t like it, but I give you props for being a gentleman, I guess. OK, now I know why I have such a hard time accepting that Alex and I are friends. I left soon after.-

-At the ‘Bot Savant mixer, I ran into Becca Clarke, I asked her if she had been to any good keggers lately, where the host made an a** of himself. She said that she had always assumed that everyone was supposed to make an a** of themselves at a keg party, that was kind of the point. So, good, she was totally not holding a grudge against me because I had flirted with her and another girl at the same time. I played it really cool though, I just talked with her about her plans for after graduation, stuff like that. And, I made a point of talking about myself, stuff about my childhood, things I normally avoid. Because Alex and some of the other guys in my dorm had kind of said I was closed off about myself in the past and I wanted to be more open with her, because I really liked her. So we talked till the mixer was over and we left. I felt like I had made a real effort to let her get to know me, for good or bad.-

-I was between classes one day going up the narrow steps with the high walls when I ran into Lilith. I told her about running into her twin sister and she said, Oh, you’re the guy, the way my sister described you, I would never have guessed it was you she was talking about. Crash. Yeah, I must have made quite the impression on Angela, I was afraid to even ask how she described me to Lilith, because none of the stuff in my head did I want to hear out loud.-

-At the last ‘Bot Savant meet Lucjan was showing off his Cleaner ‘Bot that he had finally finished, he had tested it and was going to try to sell it, he said. So, I asked him how much he was going to ask for it. He said he thought he could get 150 simoleans for it, if he was lucky. Then, I offered to buy it from him. One, I though it was a good price, but I have no idea whether it was or not, honestly. Two, I figured he needed the money, almost everyone here does. Three, I figured I could dismantle his someday and see how it was built when I got ready to make my own, and Four, I wanted to repay him for helping me out so much when I first joined the club. So I ran over to the ATM and got the cash for it and that night I carried it home.-

-I ran the ‘bot on my floor one day when I went to class, and when I got back the whole floor including the balcony was spotless. So, I asked my roommates if it would be OK if I let it run downstairs while I was at class later and they all were totally on board with the idea. So, when I got back later after my afternoon class, the ‘bot was in the yard scanning the flowers and bushes around the house. I went in and asked Colby if he had noticed the ‘bot working while I was gone. And he said that it was a wonder, it had cleaned the house already then it went outside and was cleaning the litter out of the flowers and bushes all around the house. I think I like this ‘bot a lot.-

-OK, so Colby has a lot of Drama, he’s kind of moody, a lot, and he just broke up with his girlfriend Pippie, and is now boyfriends with a girl named Catherine Felix, a dark skinned beauty of a girl. But, since it’s just him, and the two girls seem really stable and pleasant, all in all, living here is way less stressful that life in the dorm was before. Plus, practically having the top floor to myself is so nice, there is a balcony with a table and two chairs where I can sit and do my homework that’s really peaceful.-

UdXz6NO.jpg
    Colby’s Girlfriends from left to right: Sally Pierre, Pippie Lim, and Catherine Felix

-After the last ‘Bot Savant meeting, I was still showing one of the new members how to get just the right position with the blowtorch, so by the time we were leaving, almost everyone was already gone. But Lucjan and Loren were waiting on me, they told me I was officially a “Seasoned Member” now. They told me that Izaiah had joined largely because of me and had talked a classmate into joining as well, and that I was proving to be really good at tutoring the new members. So, in light of that, they were making me a higher level member, Lucjan said he knew that I was graduating and all but still, I had earned it. It made me feel really good, I know its just a title without any real meaning, but it really meant, means something to me.-

-I must have been out of my mind, but I had a free afternoon one day and I ended up asking Alex over to hangout. We got to talking and, well, I guess, things got pretty deep, is all I can say. So at one point Alex says to me, that he knows why I am kind of hesitant to open up to him, even though we have been friends now for a long time, almost since we first got to college. He said, it was because he “got me” that I had told him once that he seemed to have radar or something, and he continued, that his radar was tuned into my frequency. That he, probably more than anyone else, knew what was going on in my head. I kind of said something like, no one knows what’s going on in another persons head, Alex. Then he continued, because we were a lot alike, we both had it tough as kids and had developed some defenses, while admittedly, he had a lot more than me, there’s still a part of me that’s that little kid in the bad neighborhood going to a bad school who got bullied. And that little kid is selfish and sometimes has mean or cruel thoughts and that no matter how much I try to be like the good kids who grew up in nice neighborhoods with their 2.5 children families, it was still there. So I didn’t say anything, because, of course, he had hit a nerve.
    But he didn’t stop there, he went on to say, you take that thing with Oliver, (no, please not this) you and I both know that your little juiced up proposition had a lot more behind it than just you being juiced up. Then to add insult to injury, he continued, because I was curious as h*** too about how Oliver was able to bag those guy’s that were way hotter than him, so one day when the dorm was empty, I let Oliver show me a few of his tricks, which he was happy to do. Just so you know, I’m not really into guys, but growing up as I did, things happen, so it wasn’t the first time. I’d take a homely girl over a guy any day, but there wasn’t a girl in sight and I was having a dry spell, so... Plus, I don’t deal well without woohoo on a regular basis, I get antsy and it stresses me out, just so you know.
    Then I said I had to study, knowing he wouldn’t buy it. But he got up to leave, as he got to the door, he stopped and turned back to me and said, the thing is Benali, I was well on my way to being disliked by the whole dorm until you put me in my place. After that the other guys started to warm up to me a lot more and I started to feel like I was fitting in for the first time. I need a friend like you to call me out sometimes, so I don’t self-destruct. So, maybe you don’t need me as a friend, OK, but the truth is, I need you. Then he left.
    So, Alex had kind of nailed me good. Pretty much everything he said hit a nerve, like my curiosity about what Oliver and Kwan do in bed, I never think about, say what Lucas does with girls. But I had spent a lot of time thinking about those guys and what they did. So, Alex is my friend, in fact, my best friend here at UF, heaven help me.-

-Max bombshell two, he and his wife are expecting a baby, Max is going to actually be someone’s father, consider my mind blown, I’m still trying to get used to the fact that he’s someone’s husband.-

-The weekend before finals, I had turned in my presentation, still hate those. And I was pretty confident of my knowledge in all my classes, so I took the plunge and asked Becca over to hang out, so, OK, it was not really a date, but then, we’re both graduating. We talked a lot about all kinds of things, including ourselves and I made a real effort not to hold back like I usually do. Eventually, towards the end of the evening, we kissed. And it felt really good, like, it kind of woke something up in me that I hadn't felt for a long time. Of course this happens just as I am about to graduate.-

-A couple days later Becca asked me over to her house off campus for a home cooked meal. And I met her two roommates. The guy is Cameron Fletcher, and her BFF, Julia Wright, it turns out I kind of new already from a class I took, because she’s a physics major too. We just hung out and talked, I was jealous of the full kitchen though, I could have made so many good things to eat, if I’d had one, theirs looked rarely used.-

-Iggy called me and asked if I knew any people in my graduating class that might be interested in moving to San Myshuno, because he was desperate for roommates. Apparently, he’s had a really hard time finding anyone reliable after the others moved out, and was short on the rent already. Oh, yeah, I didn’t mention Lucas, he’s finally met a girl and they are planning to get married soon. They’re already living in Windenburg in a little tiny house, she is an artist, named (Sofia Jordan), who frequented the fancy coffee place Lucas was working at, so one day he worked up the nerve to asked her out and she said yes. So Lucas is into the arty type, I guess.-

-I had sent out a text to everyone I knew who was graduating, in regards to Iggy’s apartment. I know most people had made definite plans already, but there is always the chance that someone is looking for a place in the city, or would be interested in moving to one. I got a few replies then next morning from people who though they knew someone or had heard of someone who might be interested, but nothing that was a real lead for Iggy. The problem was, I had had one of those half-awake dream things last night. I was an old man asleep in Than’s room back home, Than comes in, only it’s really Kwan wearing Than’s clothes and glasses, and yells at me that I’ll be late for school if I don’t get out of bed. So, not going to analyze that one or ever mention it to another person. But it made me think, and it nagged at me the way something else was nagging at me since I talked to Iggy. I could do it, I could move to the city and look for a mechanical engineer job making something cool like servos or bots, instead of moving back home and settling for a job in an industrial machine parts place. By the time I had finished my bowl of cereal, I had made up my mind to do it, I was going to move into the apartment with Iggy after graduation. I called him back and told him, then I mailed him a check to cover the rent, before I could talk myself out of it. Iggy was really thrilled when I told him. So, we would just need to find one more person to split the rent with, but I had enough money to last for awhile, so there wasn’t any pressure for now. Plus, there was the other thing, OK, maybe it was a huge part of it, Becca and her BFF, Julia, had rented an apartment in San Myshuno, they were from a really small town and wanted better job opportunities. So, if I lived in the city too, I could see a lot of Becca. But before I left for my first class, Alex was knocking on the door, he apparently had no definite plans for after graduation, and was really excited by the prospect of moving to the city, of course he was. So, it was settled, now I just needed to figure out a way to tell my family, somehow, I did not think that was going to be easy or a very pleasant conversation.-

-Right after finals, I kind of talked my dormmates into throwing a keg party for my graduation. I invited pretty much anyone I could think of and we had a pretty good turn out. Since I knew that getting the pump set up was kind of a hassle, I did that before the party in old clothes, I do learn from experience. I had a good time, Iggy came, he had to leave early, but it was really nice of him to come all this way to celebrate with me. I spent a lot of time talking to Becca at the keg, but this time I had gotten the good stuff, so everyone was just happy, not all flirty, including me, well, mostly.-

-So, I had always kind of thought it was odd that the guys had gotten the same apartment that Uncle Kyle and the other Uncles had rented when they lived in the city, but it was on one of Salim’s visits that I go the whole story. See, Lucas and the guys were having a hard time finding anything they were willing to live in at a price they could swing. So Uncle Kyle called his old landlord and found out that his old apartment was going to be available soon, the landlord had had to evict the last tenants and do some repairs, so it had not been offered for rent as yet. Well, Uncle Kyle baked his signature cake and he and Salim went all the way to the city and took the landlord the cake and, I guess, begged him to let Lucas and the guys rent it. Few people can refuse Uncle Kyle over his cake, and the landlord kind of knew and liked Uncle Kyle and Salim, I guess. So since he and Salim vouched for the guys, the landlord said Ok, and offered them a good price on the lease to boot. Uncle Kyle took the lease over to the Goth’s, I guess they were kind of in charge of the financial side of things then, He got the boys to fill it out and send it to the landlord sight unseen with the check for the deposit and everything, taking Uncle Kyle’s at his word for it being a good deal and a decent place and everything, I guess. Coincidences are kind of rare in this world, I’m finding out.-

-So everyone wants to come to my graduation, but there is limited seating, which means, I have to somehow figure out how to get some extra ones. I had to mass text everyone, Alex gave me his, I guess everyone gets at least 2, which kind of made me sad. But I had to buy the others, there’s a real market for them, I found out. So 200 simoleans later I have enough for my family and the adult Denney’s and Montenegroe’s, the kids and teens get a free pass, bet they are tore up over that, not.-

-There’s a fly in the ointment, Iggy called and the landlord has to fumigate the whole floor, so no one can be there for a few days, till the noxious fumes dissipate, then it has to be inspected after that. So, Iggy is crashing at the Villareal mansion till that gets done. Which means, I’ll be stuck at home till all that gets done before I can move to the apartment. Which is fine, except, Alex, I know he has no place else to go and, being his friend, yes, I know, I told him that he could come home with me. Alex in Willow Creek in the ‘burbs, that will be something to see.-
    UlVlSAl.jpg
    It’s official, I’m a college grad!

-I officially graduated “With Honors” with a Distinguished Degree in Physics from Foxbury Institute. I love saying that, and writing it, and hearing it out loud.-

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    @haneul Unfortunately MCC can't help me with my alien problem though... MCC can only prevent aliens from being born but mine is generated in all the NPC slots like N.A.P. Inspectors and pet adoption people etc... The game generates multiple aliens in my save every two days and it's so unbelievably annoying and makes me not wanna play ,_,

@AlwaysAsking The occult toggle should totally be a thing. Not everyone wants them in their game and I don't think people should be forced to play with them in their saves. As someone who prefers a more realistic game, I really hate seeing only aliens walk down the street... I didn't use to have such a huge problem with aliens being generated but after the Eco Lifestyle patch, my save has been generating so many aliens >_<

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top