Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @KiniHokulani Really? My sims have been nominated twice now and have won both times. Good to know it's actually possible to lose. 😂
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Diary of Roxie Denney

-Miranda and I have sort of reached a truce, I let her have to room to herself as much as possible, ‘cause I’m perfectly happy to be around the rest of my family, most of the time. And she’s willing to talk to me about Paragons and how to make it popular again and stuff.
    Plus, well, we’ve been talking a lot about the baby, mom told us about it being a high risk pregnancy and everything and gave us a book to read. I tried, but it was kind of scary, all the stuff was pretty depressing, so Miranda read it and just gave me some of the highlights. And since that has both me and Miranda kind of worried, we agreed to our truce, we didn’t want to be causing trouble in the family so much after that.
    Tucker is still a big baby, he is so up in mom an dad’s butts all the time for one thing or another. So, me and Miranda had a talk with him and laid down the law, we told him he needed to man up, he wasn’t going to be the baby much longer and he needed to start acting more mature. He’s almost a teenager, and it's high time he started to be less of a baby. We probably shouldn’t have, but we told him, under threat of death if he told, all about mom’s pregnancy, how it was dangerous and stuff. After that, he did start to, well, at least we could see he was trying to be less of a pest.
    Daddy’s kind of really worried, me and Miranda really can tell that something's bothering him and we kind of assume it’s the stuff with the baby. And, well, mommy is weird, she cries a lot and seems sad or depressed, plus, she yells at daddy all the time too and seems to be mad at him over nothing. Nana is, like, the only person who doesn’t seem to get on mommy’s nerves, so it’s kind of good she lives with us now and is retired and around a lot more.-

eseqJm8.jpg
    The expectant mom.

-OK, so I think it is totally kind of weird, but Nana has become really friendly with Trent Evans, who’s just a little older than me. Plus, he’s got punk hair and tattoos and stuff, so they look totally weird together, this glammed up old lady and a punk teen. Trent is in Uncle Hector’s music club with Nana and she’s been taking him to some kind of self-help therapy group on anger management all the way in Britechester. They are gone the whole day and Nana doesn’t get back till late at night. Nana always said she had a temper ‘cause she's a fiery redhead, like it’s genetic or something, so I totally don’t get it.-

-So, back when I used to take Tucker to his League of Adventurers get-togethers at the park, before Nana moved in and started doing it a lot, I met this guy, Ranbir Kaur, he’s around my age and was there with his little brother for the club thing too. Thing is, I remembered him kind of, from when I was little and was in the club. He wasn’t in it, but sometimes he would be there with that Rasoya kid who was in the club.
    Anyway we got to talking and he was really nice and interesting, I guess, you know, smart and kind of funny, not great looking but cute enough, and we kind of got to be friends. He came to the house a few times, dad looked at him like he was an escaped criminal or something, so it’s a wonder he ever came back after the first time, honestly.
    The thing is, he was one of the few guys that actually looked me in the eye when he was talking to me and not at my chest or lower. I know that sounds weird, but you’d be surprised at how many guys do that, not just ones my age either. I kind of started to like him, but not just as a friend, you know?
    But nothing ever happened, eventually his little brother got too old to be in the club and Nana took over taking Tucker to it. And since he lives in the city, we don’t really see each other anymore and eventually he stopped coming around, and I stopped calling.
    There’s this thing Aunt Nina once told me, see. She said to me once, never chase a man, you see where that got mom, meaning Nana, and as for Dina, well she talks about equal rights for women and empowerment, but when your dad showed up, well, he had to do a lot of chasing, I can tell you that.
    Then Aunt Nina told me that Uncle Jael totally had to do all the pursuing, because she thought he was way too nice and kind of a boy scout type, and didn’t really think he would go for her initially. The upshot is, she said, that when you chase a man, you give up any power you have, and as a woman, you need to hold on to any advantage you got, cause, honey, this is a man’s world.
    So, I didn’t start anything with Ranbir, maybe I should have, but, to be honest, I kind of think Aunt Nina is on to something.-

-More Nana drama, she told us, like the whole family last night, that she has a gentleman friend and they've started dating. I don’t know how, but well, I looked at my hormonal very pregnant mom and I totally knew that in her head she was thinking, Please don’t let it be Trent Evans. Nana has a thing about “dating” younger men, see. Anyway, turns out that one time when Nana and Trent were in Britechester for the seminar on effective anger management tools they've been going to, they met a retired man who was taking a class there. Apparently, he is a widower and he actually recognized Nana, he and his wife had seen her perform back in the day. He’s a big music fan and, I guess, a fan of Nana’s, so anyway the three of them struck up a friendship and he and Nana have begun to, well, be more than just friends, I guess. We don’t get to meet him though, she says it’s still early for that. Which, did not seem to be what mom wanted to hear, ‘cause she kept asking questions, till daddy told her to stop grilling Nana, that in time he was sure the family would meet him. Well, mom was not happy, she got totally mad and waddled off to bed. But, I think dad scored points with Nana big time over that.

-So the whole house is awake, mom went into labor, I mean, no way you could sleep through that commotion, geez. Even Tucker, who basically sleeps through everything, woke up. I don’t know, it’s like you could feel it in the atmosphere of the house when it happened or something, spooky, right?
    Nana stayed here with us instead of going to the hospital, she said she didn’t want to leave us kids alone so late at night, but I think she’s up to something, like, she wanted it to be daddy that’s there with mommy when the baby comes, I guess.
    So, we wait, I asked Miranda if she remembered when Tucker was born, but she was even littler than me so she doesn’t. I kind of think it happened when I was at school, so I like, came home and there was Tucker in the crib. Which means I don’t really know how long it takes or anything, and when I asked Nana said there is no way to tell, that it can take a few hours or whole a day. Like, having excruciating pain, judging from mom before she went to the hospital, for a whole day to get a baby seems kind of a really price to pay, IMHO.-

-It’s a boy, his name is Austin, and boy is daddy thrilled to death, guess we now know which he prefers, boys or girls, huh? And mommy and the baby are healthy, well, there is still a chance that Austin can have some development issue or something later on, apparently, like, any baby can, but the risk of it is higher with him than it was for us.
    I can tell you one thing, I am only going to have babies when I am in my 20’s, I am not gonna do it when I get older, I want it over and done with.-

-Miranda and me have to learn how to feed and change diapers, Ewwww. ‘Cause as young ladies we can take on a lot more responsibilities around the house, starting with baby brother duties. What about Tucker, you ask, well, hahaha, he is also not exempt from baby duty, equal rights and all. Sometimes growing up totally plums though.-

-So we had a family meeting, not something that happens a lot, the last time was when mommy found out she was preggo, and before that was probably when Nana moved in. It’s not, like, a regular occurrence, just when something big happens. This time it was about daddy, he went to the doctor and the doctor told him he was under way too much stress and that there were early warning signs that it was beginning to affect his health. Boy did dad look uncomfortable, mommy did most of the talking, and I got the impression she was talking to daddy as much as to us kids and Nana.
    The upshot is, that daddy has to reduce his stress level, but, like, his job is really stressful and he has four kids including a new baby, and he is a naturally a worrier and has been for as long as I can remember, so good luck with that.
    Me and Miranda are racking our brains to try to figure out stuff we can do reduce daddy’s stress level, but we already stopped fighting all the time, so we haven’t come up with anything. Tucker kind of stopped being such a pest and acting like a big baby all the time, so he’s pretty clueless too. The stuff mommy said was, like with the baby, really scary, like, strokes and heart attacks, bad stuff like that. So, us kids are kind of scared, ‘cause we know how daddy is and he is not someone who is very good at not trying to control everything and he worries about stuff all the time.-

-Mom came into our room earlier, she said she wanted to talk to us about Paragons.
    So, FYI, when I agreed to take over the leadership from Sofia Dawkins, I totally did it without permission. Like, I just went to my fist meeting at the pool in Windenburg and met Sofia and Luna and as we were talking they both admitted they had let it go, ‘cause they were so busy being mom’s and stuff now. And they kind of asked me if I wanted to do it, and I totally did, so I said yes. When Felipe pulled the same stunt with the bowling club, he was totally punished big time and had to beg to stay leader and stuff, I heard.
    But, not me, mom and dad were not happy, but when I told them Miranda could be in it too and help me, it kind of made them back off being against it. Plus there was the mom being pregnant thing going then too, so a lot of stuff kind of got swept under the rug during that.
    Honestly, I was afraid I was about to get some kind of retroactive punishment. In my house, it’s way different when you get punished than it is for Felipe, for example, his parents set him down and they both talk to him and it’s a big family meeting type thing. At my house, either parent can dole out punishment and it can happen on the stairs or as you walk out of the bathroom, so, yeah, totally not the same dynamic at work here.
    But, what it was, is mom wanted to ask me and Miranda if we were open to a few suggestions she had for our club. She didn’t want to interfere, but she did have experience with the bowling club and had come up with some ideas. But, it was like we could totally say no, I looked at Miranda and she kind of nodded, so I told mom that we would be willing to hear her out. What she said was that, she had heard us talking about who else to ask to be in the club and she had started thinking about how her bowling club got members. Then she said that she thought we needed a wider net, meaning not just to look at the girls from our school that we already knew.
    She said she had two suggestions, the first, was a girl named Beth de Witt from Windenburg, her mom was a long time friend of Uncle Kyle’s, from the days that he lived in the apartment in the city with dad and Uncle Hector. First of all she was a nice girl and she was, in case we were wondering, we were, very pretty. Also, she lived really close to the Pool, so if she was in the club we could maybe give her a title and let her take over the clean up between meetings. Because Miranda and me have to slog over there to do it, which is a pain.
    The other girl was named Silvia Felx, mom didn’t know her at all, but Aunt Jade did, her dad was one of Aunt Jade’s old roommates from before she was married, named Marcus Flex. So, her dad was never married to her mom or anything, her mom eventually married another man and they have a daughter who’s a toddler. According to Aunt Jade, she was a very nice girl and, yes, very pretty, and was into clothes. But, mom added, the main thing is, she has not had a life like most of the girls in our club and to be blunt, she is not white. Then mom told us about how she and Aunt Jade came to have Huda Rasoya (who wears a hijab even bowling, so I definitely remember seeing her) on their team. And she explained how having someone on their team who was different in many ways and yet still a wife and mother too had been a learning experience for them personally. And that becoming friends with her had been one of the highlights of being on the team for mom.
    After mom left, I didn’t say anything, with Miranda, I’ve learned that it’s best to let her start conversations when she’s ready. Eventually Miranda said, that she actually thought that mom had made some really good points. Plus, mom has been helping Aunt Jade with the club for years and so does know a lot about interpersonal dynamics. Yeah, Miranda doesn’t talk a lot, but when she does she tends to pull out the big words. Honestly, I kind of agreed, so that week we did go to see the two girls and we both liked them and both were thrilled to join Paragons.-

-When Omar came home from college, he brought a friend with him, a guy who was in school with him. The adults, being totally clueless, were wondering if he maybe had a boyfriend, as if. Omar is not gay, and I know this because, well, he looks at me, like, you know, he totally checks me out when he thinks no one will see. Plus, at my birthday party, we danced a bit together, not close or anything, and afterwards he asked me if I remembered the time I got totally upset ‘cause he showed me a picture of his girlfriend. That little girl crush I had way back then has haunted me for my whole life now, and I had about had it with everyone bringing it up all the time. So, I said to him, you know, they say you never ever totally get over your first crush, Omar. He turned bright red and mumbled something to excuse himself and has never ever brought it up again. But, no way a gay guy would have gotten soo flustered by that, you know.
    Anyways, the guy’s name is Alex, and he is totally absolutely a hottie, he is muscled and handsome and has really good hair, plus he has tattoos that are manly and not like he’s trying too hard. He has a total bad boy vibe, the kind you are warned about by grown ups and stuff.
    What was I saying? Oh yeah, so Alex is some kind of big shot personal trainer for a big name sports team, and studied it in college and stuff. And I guess he heard about daddy’s health thing and he came over Saturday, all the way from the city, to see dad. He said he had studied more than just normal work out stuff in college and that he knew techniques that could help dad to reduce his stress, but that dad would probably not be comfortable with it at first. But, that if daddy would put himself in Alex’s hands, (boy would I like to put myself in those hands), he really thought he could help dad to lower his stress level in time. Mom literally told dad that he was going to do it right there. Like, Ok, mom and dad usually discuss stuff and neither of them hardly ever tells the other what to do. So, like, everyone including dad really knew mom was not going to take “no” for an answer.
    So Alex is teaching dad yoga and meditation, right, I know, soooo not my dad’s thing, but dad’s really trying, I mean he grumbles about it, but he does it. And Alex, well, he’s kind of good at motivating people and stuff it looks like. He kind of knows how to talk to dad without making him feel bossed around or silly, I don’t know, but I really hope it works.-

pl4Hhpk.jpg
    Make a wish Tucker.

-Tucker’s in high school now, he just had a big birthday party and all. Him and Than are hanging out a lot, they’re practically the same age and have known each other their whole lives, we all have, I guess, like with Felipe too. But honestly, who knew teenage boys would need to spend so much time in the bathroom, he is almost as bad as Miranda and me. And he has long hair now and messes with it all the time, even though it looks like he didn’t do anything to it somehow. And the worse thing, I mean the thing that is a huge aggravating development about Tucker, is that my friends at school have started to tell me that my little brother is hot. Ewwwww.-

QOPY6Ji.jpg
    Tucker Denney is now a teenager.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    (no picture) my sims were at the restaurant waiting to get some dinner before the new year eve event but 3 babies girls pretty wasn't going to wait for them but poor Akira in panic mode.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    Max

Veronica-Asked-Max-to-Geek-Con-to-Buy-T-Shirt.png
    After the falling-out with Brodie, Veronica had been looking for more contact with Max. Being the only other person their age who didn’t seem completely evil he was the designated best friend. Veronica had only seen Max’s (fake) good side so far, so she had no idea about the devious plans whirling around his mind. When Veronica ended up calling Max and inviting him to go to Geek Con with her, Max really did not want to go. It wasn’t his scene and he didn’t want to be found dead at a festival with the word geek in the name. Max could put all of this into perspective though. If he didn’t do this, he might lose Veronica and who knows, maybe Christin would be the next leader if another coup happened. So, Max kept his frustrations in and smiled nicely at Veronica while they arrived at the location. The first thing Veronica suggested was buying matching T-shirts together. It took everything in Max’s power to keep that smile plastered on his face. He excused himself to go and use the toilet. He’d be right back.

First-Stop-Is-The-Bar.png
    Inside, it wasn’t the toilet Max was looking for. He ended up at the bar, asking for the strongest drink available. If he was going to be one of those people, he needed some liquid courage. And fast.

Buying-Festival-Shirt.png
    That drink seemed to do the job and Max went out a much happier man than when he went inside. He walked over to the T-shirt vendor with Veronica. They both bought a shirt and Max was happy to see they weren’t exactly matching. The print was the same but Veronica went for a different colour.

Feeling-Awkward-But-Wanting-to-Please-Veronica.png
    As soon as the shirts were bought, they had to (obviously) be put on, according to Veronica. Somehow, Max hadn’t put two and two together yet. Putting on this shirt killed his buzz a little, but not entirely. He couldn’t look down the rest of the day though, wearing this bright blue monstrosity nauseated him.

Spying-on-Apartments-for-Stealing-but-Seeing-Something-Uncanny.png
    Once again, Max excused himself. He needed to do something to make him feel his evil, manly self again. When he saw the telescope, he grinned. Perfect. He hid himself in there and started spying on the people in the apartments around the festival grounds. He saw a couple wildly woohooing in the privacy of their own home which embarrassed him and made him want to leave the comfort of the sneaky hidey hole instantly.

Blicblock-with-Veronica.png
    Max was still recovering from the unwanted sight and trying to think of thunder and laughing at people’s pain when he saw Veronica again. She was playing a game of Blic Block and she waved him over. Max begrudgingly started playing too, but discovered he was really getting into it, trying to up Veronica’s score and win. He was having fun. He probably wouldn’t ever admit to that himself but it’s safe to say Veronica noticed.

Getting-More-in-His-Element.png
    As the festival was nearing its end, Max got into a conversations with some cosplayers who he would have lovingly called ‘nerds’ before, but he actually had an amazing conversation wherein he found out how many geeky things he enjoyed. He silently thanked Veronica for taking him here. It was the most pleasurable excitement he had in a long time. This is what it felt like to not be alone and sit in that dirty old house all day. Max could get used to this feeling.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @KiniHokulani thank you! I actually am aro-ace myself (aromantic and asexual, for those who were also wondering - not romantically or sexually attracted to anyone), so if you have any questions, feel free to PM :D

@sunblond man, it must be stressful for poor Dina! (Been doing a lot of research on pregnancy in older women myself, for my Simsta story line - it's going to be interesting working out later!) Oh wow, uh, good luck, Katrina XD Welcome, Austin, glad he and Dina are doing okay! Oh jeez, poor Omar's reactions to Roxie bringing up the crush! Awkward!

@Duvelina oh jeez, when Max is the least-evil option, you know poor Veronica needs a bigger social circle XD I mean, it's nice he's expanding his boundaries a bit, at least! (Us geeks are awesome, Max!)
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Happy (belated) birthday @Daravi !!! It was my birthday the other day! :D
    @ryttu3k that's a really cool gallery of all your Sims who celebrated Pride! Man, I really should have done something with Jenny Jones and Sue Harper... ah well, I can throw them a fun party anytime.
    @DeafSimmer ooh, the genetics are really strong in this family! Jasmine looks so like Millicent who looks so like Leah. Ugh, Heather sounds awful as does Ralston's mother. Just because someone lives in a trailer (or did, in Jasmine's case) doesn't mean they're an awful person.

Ohhhh boy have I been absent. Well, only a week or so, but still. I've been kinda busy with other stuff.

So, I decided to get Romantic Garden Stuff for myself. I also got a cheque from my grandparents for my birthday, so once I've figured out how to deposit it, I'll probably get a few other things.

I played with the Mastersons...

"ME HUNGRY!"
    Like many toddlers, Artemis truly got hangry when her tummy was rumbling. She was only young, and hadn't developed her Thinking skill much, so the best way she knew to express her emotions was by throwing a tantrum. Big sister Xanthe, meanwhile, was feeling a little sad and stinky. She really hoped somebody would give her a bath.... she was even standing right by the tub...

8BNYpK5.jpg

Having heard the angry sounds from the other room, Caroline quickly grabbed Artemis, with promises of a tasty meal. Even better, Peter seemed to have telepathic ability, as he also entered the bathroom to give Xanthe a much-needed bath... Neither parent really needed telepathy, though, to be able to tell what the other was thinking: "man, FOUR toddlers? Let's hope neither of us go totally insane!"

KEB0IS8.jpg

There was one toddler who wasn't throwing a tantrum or needing a bath. Erytheia had drifted off into the Land of Nod, without any idea what was going on.

DBzU0uL.jpg

Not only did Peter and Caroline have four toddlers, they also had two cats... and only one litter tray. Being a Spellcaster, Peter could have easily used his magic to clean the poop-filled tray, but he decided against it today. It would be good practice for if he ever went into a charged - or even overcharged - state and needed to cut back on his magic use. It was always useful to know how to do things without casting a spell.

wL8ss3Q.jpg

Having cleared her plate (mmm, PBJ was always tasty), Artemis happily babbled away with twin brother Apollo. She didn't really understand the concept of twins, but it was always fun to have a sibling to chat to.

4R4ktuA.jpg

As a wild little guy, Apollo always had boundless energy. When no-one else was looking, he decided to go the whole hog and strip off, running around the top floor of the penthouse. Whee! This is so much fun! he thought.

iv6uZNB.jpg

"Waaah! Me all alone! Want somebody to talk to!" Erytheia cried. "An' I stuck in dis chair... let me out, Mummy!"

mCpPbIR.jpg

Doing commercials for Salty Suds cleaning products was all very well, but Caroline secretly hankered (as all thespians do) to be on the big screen, as the lead in a blockbuster film. As it was, she still had to prove her Charisma skill by being able to persuade the public that Salty Suds was the best thing to use on tough stains.
    Ugh, I'm so tired, she thought. Four toddlers... I really should've grabbed some coffee before coming.
    Working his magic, the hair-and-makeup guy gave Caroline a blonde wig.
    Hmm, I never understand why I need wigs, she thought. Although hopefully I won't have some purple rabbit's head covering it like the last job...

Po5Oul7.jpg

Just how tired she was suddenly hit her as she stood in front of the mirror in an attempt to practise her lines. Nope, there was zero way to hide it; she looked exhausted. *sniff sniff* Oh man, did she smell gross too? Great. Just what she needed.
    Ugh. No way am I gonna remember these lines... but I can't quit now, the director will think so badly of me! she thought, trying to ignore the whiff of BO...

yxIAMCN.jpg

Then, she remembered... she was able to summon an Energy potion! She sat at the table, feeling a little uneasy. The label promised instant energy fulfilment... so what the heck was in it? Coffee? Guarana? Drugs?
    I've got to do this, though. It'd be awful to just pass out on set.

O53BVrI.jpg

She felt much better, but there was still the smell problem. Salty Suds was for dirty floors, not dirty Sims... but wait, there was an Instant Hygiene potion too. This felt even weirder, with bubbles bursting from the top of the vial. How on Earth could a potion clean you from the inside? Oh well, stranger things had happened...

ox9L8O2.jpg

"OK, Caroline, can you just pretend you're steering the ship?"
    "Right."
    She took her place on set, feeling self-assured. She felt herself slip into the mindset of a swashbuckling pirate... and it finally clicked. She'd been wondering why she'd been in this costume... SALTY Suds. Oceans are salty. Duh.

dEYFfzo.jpg

After finishing the shoot, she got back to the penthouse. San Myshuno was in the middle of a blizzard and it hadn't been much fun travelling home on public transport. She had just come out of the lift, feeling a little tense due to the weather and the fact that she really needed to unwind and have fun, when she got a message on her phone that she'd been nominated for an acting award! Wow, that was a quick decision, I only just finished! she thought.

suqOXbj.jpg

Caroline was so excited by the nomination that she didn't even seem to notice that some of the kids were still awake...
    Xanthe loved playing with her dad. For his part, Peter felt a little silly kneeling by the dollhouse and playing along with her, but it was quality daddy-daughter time and that was what really mattered.

Ms2BoIY.jpg

Taking a break from the narrative to say... it is ridiculously easy to master the Cooking skill in this game. Sue Harper got the Tungsten Chef achievement too. It's useful, sure, but very different to Sims 3, or even 2.

yw49met.jpg
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited July 2020
    I'm baaack! Phew... that was one stressful exam...

@ryttu3k
    The Christmas jammies! I have a t-shirt that says 'oh deer' on it XD Peter's 'do not question Star Wars' expression is amazing. Postcard perfect Christmas <3 I'm glad they all had that.
    *virtual high five* I have a t-shirt like that too! And yes, Peter defending Star Wars is basically me whenever someone points out that a TARDIS can't move an entire planet off orbit without killing everyone in the process (Dr Who season 4 references), his expression was so perfect I couldn't not include it :D
    Tony falling asleep... why do I have a terrible feeling he won't wake up ;_; (Although if he doesn't... that's not too bad a way to go. A perfect day, then going peacefully in his sleep.)
    Ya think I'd let him off so easily? ;)
    Thank you!

@Becka28
    Thankyou for your comment about Venetian and Tony. I like having your little family together and happy but Venetian was so insistent that this was the sim she wanted above any other (and he was alone) so in the end I let them get together.
    Haha, I love it when The Sims creates wacky stories like that! They look happy together :)
    I still have so much catching up to do with your story. I am still not back at work (I am sick of feeling sick) and have good days and bad days so I wait for a day when I can concentrate and engage with what I am reading.
    Please don't feel pressured to read it if you don't feel like doing so. I absolutely love your comments but health and real life should always come first <3
    Thank you!

bbHMI60.jpg

u6jTDPT.jpg

"STEVE NO-"
    H1AVvHi.jpg

"Seriously..."
    RVdfGQh.jpg

"You know I hate jump scares," Tony muttered, although he couldn't deny that Steve was the best kind of jump scare he could ever expect.
    Pfqf1MA.jpg

"And good morning too you too!" Steve laughed, gently nuzzling his nose against Tony's. Another exciting morning in the household.
    qApruz8.jpg
    More under the cut:
    "This is unacceptable. Absolutely unacceptable."
    "Come on, Thor, it's not that bad..."
    "Not a SINGLE plant! How can you live here? How do you breath? I have been here for a single day and I am chocking! Tony! Stop biting Steve's ear and pay attention! I swear, the two of you..."
    S7CoeUo.jpg

"Looks like Thor is jealous that you're getting all of the attention..."
    "I rue the day I paired you two. Ever since it happened you do nothing but cuddle!"
    "There's always room for one more-"
    vScsm85.jpg

Thor rolled his eyes.
    "Tony, I am having second thoughts about this young man."
    "Hey, you're the jealous one..." Steve innocently smiled.
    lxv9mC4.jpg

"I AM NOT JEALOUS! THOR ODINSON IS NEVER JEALOUS!"
    "Woah, woah, woah, end the mean talk, end the mean talk, both of you!"
    "And yet still, you two would be so better off at Sulani. Poor Stanley, why did I EVER agree to taking him away from his homeland..."
    V8cULIB.jpg

"Don't worry, Stanley's getting enough love right here," Steve laughed. "Aren't you, Stanley? Yeah you are, yeah you are!"
    "Oh I doubt he gets anything with you and Tony always spending time together... My Tony..."
    U80Upp1.jpg

"Thor, we have to come to an understanding here."
    "Please don't, I love it!" Tony said. "Watching you two fight over me is highly amusing!"
    "Really though. He's your best friend, I get that. I'm in no way trying to stand between you two-"
    Naz0Org.jpg

"Alright, I cannot be mad at you for too long!" Thor smiled. "After all, you only met each other because of me... So! Saw that nice little nursery room next door, Tony says it's your work, eh?"
    "Yeah..." Steve smiled nervously.
    "So when's the chubby lil' peanut joining the family?"
    oBYgVzw.jpg

Steve shrugged, nervously looking down.
    "I don't know... Tony isn't overly excited... I'm trying to gradually bring him to that idea though... because it'd really be nice - raising a kid."
    ZwuQuU8.jpg

"In your dreams," Tony snorted - a part of him really hated whenever Steve brought that topic up. "I tolerate this beast - what else do you want?"
    L9VZPs7.jpg

"Well I'm not saying right now, but one day maybe?" Steve said hopefully. "We'd be great parents..."
    Tony sighed, gently stroking Steve's hair.
    "Aren't the two of us enough?" he whispered. "Two of us... plus Thor... plus Stanley..."
    "Yeah but... this is a pretty big house... And we'd be great parents..."
    HiznPhg.jpg

"No. You'd be. I wouldn't."
    "Of course you would!"
    "Okay," Tony scoffed. "I'd be, you wouldn't, whatever..."
    rfXo6Jz.jpg

"What did you just say?"
    zIrQDOt.jpg

"I mean seriously, the way you spoil Stanley... with a kid it's going to be what - ten ice creams a day, staying up till midnight and toy store shopping sprees every week?"
    D5Jr7z4.jpg

"Take that back!" Steve furiously said, grabbing a pillow. "I'd be a great parent!"
    KqUWnlV.jpg

"Hey, I'm just saying, if we raise a spoiled brat it'll be entirely your fault-"
    OT89Z2N.jpg

"Ahh! Thor! Help!"
    "I'LL be spoiling? YOU'LL be spoiling, trust me! I'll be a great, responsible parent..."
    "Oh yeah, because you're sooo responsible.... Thor, a little help here, the love of my life gone wild!"
    "I shall not lower myself to your level, you wonderful fools," Thor grinned.
    VU66h5s.jpg

"As a matter of fact I can be responsible!"
    "And who throws his socks all around the house?"
    "That was only once!"
    yKHQOkr.jpg

"Now you and me - we'll be great parents, and maybe not today or any time soon but ONE DAY-"
    URqnERr.jpg

"Okay, okay, whatever... I'll think on it, okay?" Tony laughed.
    "Good. Also I won the pillow fight."
    "Say that again, hun?"
    "I won-"
    kXPpCjb.jpg

"Oh no you didn't! Thor, get him, he's trying to beat the record!"
    "Why is every single thing always about playing, winning and losing with you two?" Thor groaned but joined in the fun nonetheless. "Not everything in life is a game!"
    l38mTVi.jpg

"Yeeeah, but it's more fun that way. Because I always win," Tony winked.
    "You wish!" Steve snorted. "You're clumsy and slow and- and-"
    4B34D6K.jpg

"You done insulting me, love?"
    "No, honey, not yet..."
    "Alright then..."
    bcK6giN.jpg

"What about now?"
    SAaw6eV.jpg

"Wow, wow, wow! Okay, stop there..." Steve exhaled, laughing and squirming under Tony, trying to push him off.
    ukbsxKt.jpg

"You may have won the parenthood argument but I won the pillow fight!"
    "Eh, the last bit's questionable..."
    "You sure?"
    "Yeah..."
    157nZAn.jpg

"Tonyyy!" Steve jokingly whined when Tony climbed on top of him, completely removing his ability to move. "Get off!"
    "Darling, you're not in the position to be making rules."
    "Aw, but I thought you love me..."
    "I do. But I love winning too."
    o9zcwKo.jpg

Steve rolled his eyes.
    "Fine... you win..."
    A sly smile appeared on his face, getting Tony suspicious.
    XOw6Tx7.jpg

"And?"
    besbFrz.jpg

Steve gazed at him with as much innocence in his eyes as possible.
    "And when we get a kid I'll be the responsible parent while you're gonna love him and spoil him to death..."
    c1LuElJ.jpg

"Okay that's it, THAAAT'S IT!"
    K6E8gwr.jpg

"Tony wait we can talk about this-"
    YM228QX.jpg

09FOGGk.jpg

"T-Tony?.."
    MJOd6Jd.jpg

Tony slowly opened his eyes.
    "Can't a man close his eyes for a second? Stop panicking, I'm not gone just yet," he groaned.
    KoaHJrC.jpg

Steve couldn't help but sigh in relief.
    "I didn't think you were," he lied.
    eWh5zGP.jpg

"How are you feeling?"
    "The same since the last time you asked."
    lN6jcCi.jpg

"You know, maybe we could still consider putting you in a hospital-"
    eexBmrO.jpg

Tony shook his head.
    "One hour sooner, one hour later... what difference does it make," he whispered. "I'm better off going in my own house... next to you."
    aaAMtvp.jpg

Steve leaned in and gently kissed him. It wasn't even much of a kiss - just a soft press of one lips upon the other.
    GnyqSAX.jpg

With Steve's help, Tony slowly sat up and hugged him.
    7usDltp.jpg

"I don't know how much longer I'll be able to hold up," Tony whispered. "Everything's slipping away..."
    jFxbCB2.jpg

"Do you want me to bring the others?" softly asked Steve.
    Tony nodded.
    ziHnWyN.jpg

"Alright. I'll be here in a second."
    dg80Zmu.jpg

Seconds. That was all they seemed to have now.
    OZDDKG5.jpg

"Dad! Hey..."
    Tony smiled.
    "Hey, Peter."
    JgXs2Sr.jpg

Peter told him about Morgan. About what they had for lunch. About what was he up to with Ned and Michelle. The books he read lately. Tony just smiled and listened. He could listen to Peter speak forever.
    QxueLq6.jpg

"It's incredible," he suddenly whispered. "How much you've grown... Seems like only yesterday you were my little Peter Rabbit."
    xSCmI5r.jpg

Peter frowned. He couldn't push away his tears any longer.
    "I don't want you to go, Dad," he mumbled.
    "I love you," Tony smiled sadly. He wished he knew what to say to make Peter better. "I know I wasn't the best kind of a parent..."
    "No, Dad, you were the bestest parent."
    "And friend," Thor gloomily said. "If only Nick hasn't-"
    M6VEnmk.jpg

"Don't," whispered Tony. "I don't regret anything in life. I wouldn't want to live it any other way. Maybe if I never met Nick my life would be better, but it wouldn't have Steve in it, or you, or Peter, or Morgan... And I wouldn't want to live a life without you."
    SjEfa6Z.jpg

He sighed, closing his eyes.
    CW1k3RR.jpg

"Tony?" Thor whispered. "Tony, my friend..."
    G8WBwiz.jpg

"I'm still here," Tony muttered. "I have to... have to tell you... tell Morgan I love her..."
    Aun4YSJ.jpg

"Tell her yourself, Dad."
    Tony shook his head.
    "She shouldn't see me like this..."
    M9gNegk.jpg

"Do not speak nonsense! A daughter has to say goodbye to her father. I shall bring her over this very moment."
    etlN4pK.jpg

"Daddy!"
    gBZneJ6.jpg

"Hey, little miss!" Tony laughed weakly. He couldn't deny how happy he was to see Morgan.
    acfWxCu.jpg

"Why don't you eat lunch with us anymore, Daddy? Aren't you hungry?"
    "Not really, although Papa still makes me eat."
    9ebmAYJ.jpg

"Like when Papa makes me eat broccoli?"
    "Something like that, yes..."
    0qlmYNU.jpg

"Well broccoli is veeery good for your health so you better listen to Papa!"
    "Alright," Tony chuckled.
    6eOsCPv.jpg

"So what mischief have you been up to, Morgie Bear?"
    "No mischief, no mischief! Stooop, it tickles!!"
    "Oh I don't believe that, you're always up to something!"
    "Okay, okay, I'll tell you, Daddy!" Morgan laughed.
    M00UVxP.jpg

"Me, Kristian and Makani are gonna catch another Gecko for Goose the Gecko to be friends with! And then we can have many baby gecko's!"
    mbN6tzf.jpg

"And then we'll have lots and lots of gecko's and we're gonna need a bigger house for them..."
    Tony laughed.
    "Oh your poor Papa!.."
    cFlBnGj.jpg

Suddenly his laughter turned into coughing.
    "Daddy?.."
    kb00Kv8.jpg

"Daddy! What's wrong, Daddy?"
    xdrIu4o.jpg

"Daddy isn't feeling very well, sweetheart," Tony whispered. "And pretty soon... Daddy has to go away."
    "When will you be back?"
    zAsIG5M.jpg

"When will you be back, Daddy?"
    Tony didn't reply.
    6hIbGK5.jpg

"You be a good girl and listen to Papa, okay?" he whispered instead. "And if he's a little bit sad... just tell him how much you love him."
    z8SXEdk.jpg

"Okay, Daddy... I love you too, Daddy..."
    fzFhQBw.jpg

Steve sighed, watching them from a distance.
    SAWTU4f.jpg

"Ho are you feeling?"
    "Same as last time you asked," Tony smiled a bit.
    82lPLK3.jpg

"Listen, Steve... when I'm gone... I need you to move on."
    "What?.."
    "I know that you can't live without someone. So when you find the right person, when you find someone who makes you happy... I don't want you to hold back just because of me."
    PWepiFy.jpg

"Don't you understand?" Steve whispered, feeling tears coming up. "I don't need anyone except you..."
    aMdHX8w.jpg

"Tony... It was always about you..."
    XQRwh6F.jpg

JO1xI1E.jpg

TondEMs.jpg

"Hey, hey, don't cry," gently said Tony. "My life is ending but yours doesn't have to. Remember that."
    zDvYHxZ.jpg

"And don't grieve too much. We both knew this would happen, sooner or later... I'm ready to go... I thought I wouldn't be, but I am..."
    iTCiwra.jpg

"Hey," Tony smiled. "We were good though, weren't we?"
    O1kBfiq.jpg

"Yeah," Steve softly laughed through tears. "We were amazing..."
    67T8DKv.jpg

"I love you."
    "I love you more..."
    v3sdmCI.jpg

P7IAIAj.jpg

12SF5SF.jpg

sJqDGgW.jpg

"T... Tony?.."
    cIxTc7t.jpg

And this time, there was no reply.
    l8KLn3j.jpg
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I was going to go on hiatus as I'm still not sure how I'll move my saves from this computer to my new one Its still fine so yeah I could keep it here but as it gets ornery it would be nice it was safer and finally my computer is just a few days away. That said I missed my sims so here is some nonsense.
    @AlwaysAsking I know you're busy with the fam but since this is your Don and Thorne thought I'd tell you it was here for later anyways.
    jgktSqF.png
    Totally one of my new favorites they love the stereo I let them keep their free will and if they aren't dancing they are using one of their machines it's a very active household, I also cheated their skills specifically to get a pic like this. Anyhoo Don is unusually faithful to Thorne and wishes he would take their relationship more seriously but you'd think he was afraid of breaking out into hives the way he avoided making things official. Even Don was put off by it but he played it off well just waiting.
    D16Gcbj.png
    It's not all Thorne after striking out with Olivia, Oliver in this save and being replaced by Thadia (him) this is my genderbender save if you forgot The other Don is now Donna and Belmont is all over that but that's a story for another time. He just doesn't want to put himself out there like that. His kids don't even know him and Oliver wouldn't look his way if it was another million simolean contract.
    eUImzfm.png
    Don Tries to keep his spirits up with little thing he's found he likes the...how you say "little housewife role" also unusual but whatever works...it was Halloween so what's better than a pregnant Boba Fett and a moody Llama? Don refuses to acknowledge what happened after the abduction and it has made him distant which Thorne didn't like as much as he thought he would.
    RJ1nA6e.png
    After a quest for the right ingredients for dinner Don even prepared a shepard's pie for him Thorne appreciated him being so attentive and decided to try and asked Don to be his boyfriend.
    "Took you long enough."

"Just be happy babe."
    lol
    JuJ5gEb.png
    Before finding out what was wrong with Don they found they were expecting a real surprise, Thorne couldn't help but be excited he lost Peach and Tulip not really bothered by the kids he heard Oliver adopted with his woman. He had another chance to be a father, Don was excited too.
    ayODPz2.png
    Of course their peaceful days were soon interrupted by what Don couldn't really face...he was so in denial this was his choice right at the end....bad Lothario.
    jlrjqiP.png
    All the same it ended with this little munchkin, now he came out without hair but I dressed him up, this is Nikolai and Thorne doesn't care how he got here that's his son and a part of Don, that's all that matters.

With the addition of Nikolai things seemed even better and Thorne took a chance that went much worse than he thought it would.
    SQLs9UQ.png
    Thorne didn't think much of Don's lyrics but he sang so beautifully even the would be star was impressed.
    KZK6sgC.png
    He decides then it was time.
    "And the princess ran away with her prince charming to live happily ever after."
    Nikolai laughed a bit before taking out his learner's tablet...well at least they got their money's worth.

"Babe can I talk to you?" Thorne asked, it was now or never.

"Sure."

He pulled him out into the living room and almost called it off he wasn't that much of a nervous type but he lost it all every well planned word he thought he could say. It came out clumsy, no one would think it was a real proposal one of which being Don himself.
    dhOjcS0.png
    He slapped the ring out of his hand so quick it despawned...

"Don!" Nikolai wasn't really interested in his agitated parents he wasn't easily spooked he just wanted to be where they were but right then they didn't notice.

I also haven't seen such an aggressive rejection in so long I thought this was taken out of the game..
    7dq5tmk.png
    "Just what are you thinking??"

"I don't know! Maybe that my boyfriend loved me and wanted to take the plunge??"

He rolled his eyes, though he felt a little...well no, extremely guilty seeing Thorne tear up he had his own frustrations.

"I do love you don't throw that nonsense in my face I waited for you forever, now there are kids involved and that's what you want? I don't think so."

"It has nothing to do with that..." he sniffed.

Don shook his head.

"I watch you on television when you're at work I know everything you say to those reporters I won't be some publicity you pull out just to get attention."

He didn't say anything, he was more than a little stunned how could he think it was something like that.

"Don that..."

"Hungrey!" Nikolai muttered startling the pair.

"I don't want to hear it, I have a child to feed, why don't you go take a walk or something and I won't hear about this again."
    Though he didn't know what he was doing and it's effect on their relationship, perhaps a silent nod should have tipped him off but then Don's super pretty...not super smart.

Cirp5y5.png
    He did take a walk and they went on pretending nothing happened, soon Gideon was born and Don thought he was a doll his little guy looked just like him. Not that he loved Nikolai any less it was just nice to have a son that shared his looks. He wasn't speaking much with Thorne who had taken to inviting over Yasmine and Kengo, some family friends...one you technically know, as if he wanted to avoid conversation with Don altogether which was fine with him if that was how he was going to act. He heard the door slam and pretended it didn't bother him Thorne would leave without at least speaking to the boys.
    OIH5rAI.png
    CyYckBf.png
    It wasn't until Thorne had been gone for an hour without answering his calls that Don really thought about what he had done, he only hoped Thorne wasn't doing anything to tear apart their family. At first he wasn't....cause he struck out with more sims than I have seen in a long time, I think it was seven...a couple girls and the rest other guys, one even Belmont who wasn't biting. He almost gave up he just kept hearing Don rejecting him and thinking if the one who clung to him didn't want him what was left to call people back. He wasn't entirely clear.
    Vy2y1cO.png
    This was the seventh sim but the guy behind, number 8 that I literally do not know was easy.
    dMpj1Xr.png
    Thorne could tell...also that's Yasmine...
    f7pZT0F.png
    Back to the issue, real easy.
    GzoKziW.png
    Thorne didn't think about what he did, he gave his mystery man a final hug and kiss and went home, turning on his phone to see all the missed calls and messages pop up he got some of that guilt coming his way.
    fyQ7SIo.png
    Blaming himself Don didn't scream and yell he was just flag that Thorne still wanted him, the only other guy that made him want to give up his lifestyle, the one that got away, just had him like that. He still missed Belmont but had given up on him, especially after finding that Morrigan was a friend of his boyfriend's too close to home.
    PikPwE6.png
    "I'm glad you came back....when I got up to feed the kids and you were gone I just....I didn't know I could feel that way about someone else, panicked cause they weren't there while cursing myself for driving them away..."

There was guilt again but Thorne just let him speak.

"I thought...I thought a lot of things that were wrong and I want to fix it."

"Don I..." he had to say something it sounded far too much like what he would have wanted to say.

"No no let me finish, I'm sorry love I really am...and if you'll have me"
    2N9iCoI.png
    "I'll take the rest of our days to prove it."

Thorne bit his lip he was feeling a bit sick, that nectar, and his rapidly returning sense of morals were rushing in and mixing horribly.

When he didn't say anything Don stood up slowly figuring he deserved that though he got a better ring to replace the one he threw, he felt even worse seeing him cry.

"Hey now...I mean you can say no..I just I don't really think all the time and when I do it's not always the best but I'm trying...I'll try I'll do better."

"Of course I will..." Thorne heard himself saying but he felt a bit stiff, tell him tell him tell him bounced in his head like a mantra from the grim reaper warning him to fix it but he didn't. No he couldn't say he thought much either these days, he heard his kids laughing and saw Don staring at him expectantly and nothing else mattered.

"Really??" Don asked hopefully.

"I'm holding my hand out aren't I?" he asked purposefully switching position as he did.

Don chuckled as he put the ring on his finger.

"Well I suppose you are."
    onp5gWr.png
    "Babe I'm so exc...."

Though Thorne tuned him out just watching his motions and nodding when he got excited he didn't deserve it....Don for once was the one who deserved better and Thorne was afraid he'd find it he was determined to take the night to his grave. He didn't really have to know did he?
    .......................................................yep.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    @ryttu3k @Lucy_Henley Thank you :)

I finally decided to give the decade challenge a try. I'm not sure if I will ever finish it, but I always wanted to play it. Unfortunately some of the american rules really doesn't fit to me, since I'm not american, so I will change the nonfitting rules a little bit for myself into a german version, which will make it, I guess, harder and darker to survive. I will see. :#

Here we go: The american rules forbid to start in San Myshuno, but for me it's essential for the story.
    It's 1890. A young and poor couple has move from the countryside to the big growing city. Ludwig and Viktoria Kaufmann, her marriage was arrange by their former squire, who let them go because of a bankruptcy. They hope to find a better paid job there. They found a cheap room in one of the tenement barracks. Ludwig started his 3 years military service and Viktoria became pregrant soon.

exkCS4w.png

Living in a cramped building, they have to deal with loud neighbors and dirty environment all the time.

QWwR2Lf.png

In late 1890 their first son named Wilhelm (after the emporer) was born.

rpHWWAT.png

Ludwig is very ambitious and and impressed his superiors, so he ranked up, while he is proud of his family growing extended.

QICJv5o.png
    While he is family orientated, he is also unflirty in due of the prudish era, but he did his marital duties and Viktoria became pregnant again. It's now 1891. He began to be interested in the social democratic party and workers right, since the anti-socialist laws were lifted.

pjRSmHA.png?1

• Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Conversations overheard at Omar and Becca Benali’s Wedding/Baby Party

Katrina Caliente
    Normally the parties I get hired to entertain at are as dull as dishwater, but not this one, now don’t breathe a word of this to Kyle, but I’d have volunteered to perform at this one.
    No, I honestly think it was a shock to them both, from what little I’ve heard, it happened totally on the spur-of-the-moment, I mean, they both found out or confirmed it, you know the bump, and the very next day they went to city hall and got married.
    That’s right, they just showed up on this very doorstep already married, and with a bun in the oven, no warning, not even a phone call. Oh, what I wouldn’t give to have been a fly on the wall when that happened.
    Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not judging, I raised two daughters alone, not a man in sight myself, so glass houses and all. These things happen, look at my daughter Dina, three teenagers and a newborn, I’m just saying.

eqqFYu9.jpg
    The spur-of-the-moment proposal.

Tucker Denney
    Yeah, me and Than have been hitting the gym at school, he’s way more into bulking up than me though, I’m going for the lean look like my dad, I guess.
    Nah, rumor has it that it would have happened anyway eventually.
    It did stir up all the ‘rents though, like, every teen here had to sit through a new updated version of “the talk” because of it. So thanks for that Omar.
    I mean, all us kids, like, our whole lives we’ve had Omar thrown up in our faces, you know, being ethnic and growing up poor and going to an inner city school till he came to live with the Jeffries. Then he was running the bowling team, making straight A’s in school and getting top honors when he graduated from college. Now he finally messes up and we still get, I don’t know, like, he’s still kind of hanging over us somehow, you know?

Salim Jeffries
    Yes, she seems to be a very nice girl, very sweet and smart too. But, it’s not an ideal situation, starting out together this way, but then Kyle and I had a less than ideal start too, and I think things turned out for the best in spite of that. So, I hope they can for Omar, as well, oh, yes and for Becca. I mean for Omar and Becca, I should have said.

Alex Mapoli
    I gladly slog over from the city for these things, I’d do it even without the great food, this has become like my second home now.
    I’m gonna miss that guy, but, you know, things change. Becca’s roommate, Julia, well she and Omar are gonna switch, see, she’ll move in with me and Iggs, so Omar and Becca can have the 2 bedroom apartment, that way there’s room for little baby Benali when it arrives.
    Plus, I guess we got our work cut out for us when we get back, moving them both, but we’re all pitching in. Many hands make light work and all.

Jade 🐸🐸🐸🐸
    She seems like a sweet girl, I asked if she bowled and she said her family used to go from time to time when she was growing up. So, I went ahead and offered to let her join “The Rolling Pins”, she genuinely seemed happy about it. That will give me and Dina a chance to get to know her and, well, you know, she can talk to us, about marriage and babies. We could be a good resource and help for her, because, she already has a lot on her plate right now and there’s a whole lot more to come, no doubt about that.

Roxanne Denney
    I love her look, it’s very collegiate, you know?
    Yeah, well, Uncle Kyle’s not getting to throw a big wedding, that’s going to be a huge thing, I know that. They’ll never live that down, that’s for sure.
    It’s kind of romantic though, I mean, just the two of them and a few friends, another thing they’ll not live down, I’m guessing, but still, it’s so us against the world and all. Plus, anyone can see they’re really into each other, and they did know each other a pretty long time, since back in the early days Omar was at college.
    Besides, I say get the baby thing over with early, don’t do like my parents and spread it out, so you have little kids around all the time. ‘Cause at some point you want that to be over, right?

Than Jeffries
    No, it’s just that I’m also kind of bummed, see, I was supposed to go to the city and stay with Omar in his apartment. Now that’s not gonna happen. I know he’d probably let me stay with him and Becca, but I feel like it would be a huge imposition. You know, with them being newlyweds and the baby coming.
    And there’s no way the dads will let me stay in Omar’s old apartment. I mean, not just K-daddy, everybody thinks he’s like the super strict one or whatever, but daddy-S is totally a busybody and nosy and is always up in your business. People think he is super chill, but, well, they don’t live with him.
    And I know I sound, like, selfish or whatever, but, it’s not just about me, I was kind of hoping to spend time with Omar. Like, he and I, we kind of lost something while he was away at college, I don’t know, we used to be really tight, he’s like my big brother. But since he got back, we kind of aren’t connecting anymore. So, it’s like now I’ve missed the opportunity for that to happen or something, you know? That’s all.

Cristian Denney
    You got that right, it’s literally a parent’s worst nightmare, and I got two girls, so believe me, I’m feeling pretty scared right now. I wouldn’t want to be in Omar’s shoes, I mean, she’s from some small town up north and a little bird told me that they went to see her parents first and it went over like a lead balloon.
    You don’t see them throwing a big party for them, do you? No, sir.
    And I don’t care how much Kyle and Salim laugh and smile tonight, I would bet my next paycheck that no one is smiling or laughing once this party is over, no siree. I know those two.

Lucas Munch
    Who, Ohhh, him, yeah, that’s Brett Hawkins himself, you know, the Brett Hawkins.
    No, so I take it you hadn’t heard, well, Brett was one of Omar’s dormmates, from when he first started college, I met him myself back then, and they were pretty good friends, I guess. Because when Omar came home from college, while he and Alex were staying here, Brett Came to visit, I think Omar took him and Alex fishing. Anyway, the story is, after Brett left, he stopped in Newcrest at that diner, and you remember Cadence Gilly, the girl Omar dated in High School?
    Yeah, the one that dumped him, well, see, she waited tables in the diner, when she first graduated college, plus she lives in Newcrest, her family I mean. Anyway, she had visited Omar at college once, but he was in class, and they missed each other, see, and I guess the guys in his dorm all kind of met her. So, anyway, Brett recognizes her, so they get to talking, and one thing leads to another and they started dating. And, from what I hear, it’s pretty serious now. So, yeah, I didn’t expect to see Brett here, cause I told Omar all this a while ago myself, I mean, I’d want to know if it was me.
    Nope, she’s definitely not here, just Brett, make of that what you will.

mSynGhg.jpg
    Great party, it’s got good food, an open bar, and juicy gossip.

Hector 🐸🐸🐸🐸
    Oh yes, Jade and I had a family meeting and talked to Filipe also. I’m sure all the parents here felt it was prudent to do so.
    Well, you try, that’s all you can do, I mean, so much of or children’s lives are out of our hands. But please do not tell my wife I said this.
    I know, but at some point you have to just let go and pray, don’t you, they do not stay small forever, and at some point all you can do, as a parent, is stand back and hope they do not fall and hurt themselves too badly, so to speak. And with Felipe, we have only one shot, there is no back up child to try with again. (laughs)

Dina Denney
    So, I got the whole family together after I got Kyle’s call and told them everything, even mom was there. And I swear to you, and I would bet money on it, but, the kids already knew. I mean they acted shocked or whatever. But, well, I’ve been a mom a long time and something made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.
    Well, I blame all this social media stuff, these kids, and I just don’t mean teenagers, but the kids Omar’s age too, they know too much about each other. And I’m sorry, I still cannot wrap my head around that boy being all grown up in spite of this development. (sigh) Used to you could shut your door and leave the world outside, but not anymore. Not with cell phones and social media profiles or whatever, it’s like your whole family lives in a fish bowl now.

Kyle Jeffries
    What? Oh the Almond Macaroons, I put them in the kitchen, I’m glad you like them, but, honestly, they’re not up to snuff, something’s off, I’ve been making them for years and never had a batch not turn out, oh well, everything’s off right now, I guess.
    Me, ha, you’re the first person with the balls to ask me that today. And the answer is, I’m not dealing very well with any of this.
    What I really want is to run over to that boy put my arms around him and hold him close and stroke his hair and tell him that Uncle Kyle loves him with all his heart and soul and everything will be all right like I used to when he was younger. And I can’t, I can’t because all I see now is somebody’s husband and a soon to be father. Last week I could, or at least I could still pretend to. Not now. And I can’t deal with that right now, honestly, I can smile and laugh and make idle chitchat, but inside I feel torn apart, like I lost something vital, something that I can never get back.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    @Lucy_Henley thank you! And happy belated birthday!

@Koteyka yeah, sometimes it's best not to question sci fi XD There's a moment in Star Trek TNG when the shuttle approaching the Enterprise notices something is wrong because it's tilted the wrong way. Space is not flat!! ...anyway.

Aww, younger days. I'm with Thor, honestly, plants are good!! Gasp, baby Stanley!! Actually, they're all babies here XD I love the shot of Tony just about to divebomb... ahh, and the present reality ensues :( God Tony looks so... tired in comparison. Yeah, this definitely feels like a 'last goodbyes' scene :( I'm glad Morgan doesn't fully realise and she was just... able to have that fun little conversation. And now I'm teary-eyed ;_; Rest in peace, Tony.

(Dangit, it feels really weird pressing 'Awesome' for this!)

@sunblond oh wow, that's a big step! Yeah, I can see why Tucker may feel a bit overshadowed. Okay, I love how Than calls them K-Daddy and Daddy-S! I hope he and Omar can spend some time together. Oof, poor Becca. And poor Kyle! Honestly, I feel Omar would appreciate it - no doubt the poor kid is feeling totally overwhelmed right now!
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! I have been busy with family and work stuff and I just introduced a new addition to my family!!
    Four-legged family that is. Meet Esmerelda the bearded dragon, she came with that name and its amazing. I love her to bits.
    She's a rescuegT1Bssn.jpg

Here are some comments
    @kotekya -Oh no Tony! Rest in peace. You were well loved by your family and will be sorely missed
    @daravi -I really like your version of the decade challenge! It sounds cool! I am looking forward to following more. And Happy belated birthday!!
    @ryttu3k -OMG! I loved your renovations! Ophelia Villa looks amazing, especially in the snowfall.
    @blueseawaves -Calvin and Valentina seems like ssch an interesting couple to play!
    It must have been horrible seeing all those sims die in the cold though lol. Poor Don Lothario XD
    I am so sorry that glitch happened and you los the baby! That’s happened to me before, I accidentally hit remove from family and he was taken away. I was devastated:(
    @alwaysasking -I hope you are having a lovely time with your daughter and family! And thank you for the lovely comments on my last post:)
    @becka28 -I have been following your 100 baby challenge and the updates on Caleb and Mina! I am looking forward to seeing how they are doing!

Ok so I am still playing my alternate save with Joanna and Simeon Silversweater as a couple.
    Their disgustingly adorable actually. Its hilarious watching them talk about nerdy stuff together.
    I think Simeon was trying to sweet-talk Jo in this pic
    8RPK54I.png
    I am still noting a few glitches with the new patches/Ecoliving pack and I am still leary of playing my main save. Anyway I introduced the Silversweater family last time. Jo and Simeon have 5 kids together. 4 via CAS genetics, teen sons Tobias and Myron, their adopted daughter Darling Walsh, and younger children Phoenix and Roland. They currently live in Oasis Springs.
    Its Halloween!!
    Halloween was about to roll around and it was time for their annual huge party.
    Their eldest son Tobias (red shirt) and his younger brother Myron carve pumpkins. Tobias is a major geek like his parents and sister Darling so they get along really well. Myron is a bro and would rather watch sports. He considers himself a bit of a rebel.
    YlQfyvG.png
    Tobias is really getting into the spirit with his kid sister Phoenix
    U5rpEsA.png
    Myron tells his youngest brother Roland a hilarious joke while Roland and Phoenix carve their pumpkins CHB408C.png
    Darling joins in on the fun. Mu9ftOr.png
    So do their parents. Simeon spent the earlier part of the day decorating while Jo cooked zombie cakes and Halloween cookies. 1IoJcFm.png
    The first of the guests started coming llQhOzl.png
    Even Joanna’s adopted father Vlad showed up! XD
    jhzKxBM.png
    Myron has a bit of a crush for Luna Villareal
    E2fbotw.png
    Their dad died from old age and Geeta Rasoya and George Cahill adopted all 3 as their own
    lLAAkaQ.png
    Max seems much happier aZ49AAh.png
    All in all they had a good turnout
    wx1TxfU.png
    Vlad’s party and Vlad’s a dad!
    I got a notice the next night that Jo’s dad Vlad was holding a charity party at the local museum in Willow Creek ibyh0Uc.png
    Not much happened but it was nice opportunity for them to catch up
    I got a notice a few days later that Vlad’s wife (and Jo’s step-mom) Catarina Lynx-Straud was pregnant and had gone into labor. I popped over to their household to check in on them
    Uh-oh, I hope she’s not carrying twins!
    pHUIGae.png
    Catarina was not one for a home birth. Her needs were dropping like crazy and she was miserable and Vlad kept poofing all over the Straud mansion during his dad-panic mode so I sent them to the hospital.
    ayWVj5D.png
    I gotta give the guy credit, he stayed by Cat’s side the whole time
    The look on both their faces had me dying with laughter UYFXaed.png
    Vlad: That’s not supposed to come out!!
    zpFSRW1.png
    Finally the baby was born. Its a boy! I promptly forgot his name a6jruMc.png
    I’d be crying like that too if I found out they were my parents XD tPi97Xj.png
    Till next time!

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited July 2020
    @sarabeth2984 thank you :) and hello Esmerelda.

We still writing the year 1891. Elisabeth was born in the spring of the year.

CZmau4n.png

Ludwig wasn't excited about his newborn daughter, he prefer sons.

ZuPTCEZ.png
    umsg09o.png

Even so he blame Viktoria to be a bad housewife many times, when the meal wasn't ready or the bathroom was dirty. Sometimes Elisabeth yelled back, but then he threaten her with the divorce, so she obey, like a good obedient wife has to do in the eyes of the church.

gMy5TXj.png
    oDf1Vu1.png
    dpUvOtW.png

She wrote all financial expenses in a book which she has to show Ludwig.
    HEdhp18.png
    Over the year Elisabeth grew until she was able to go her first steps, but she is a problematic toddler. Unfortunately her brother hates and one time he hit her. But as a little troublemaker she named him with bad word, she had learned from the loud neighbors. Which leads in to a strong reaction from Ludwig. he gave both children a harsh lectures. Which leads in to another tamper tantrum from Wilhelm.

K2gdSSk.png
    FiZLAJX.png
    OIsVhnL.png

Wilhelm has destroyed the doll house. Now Viktoria was angry too.

UyFIATL.png

Living in the tenement was not healthy, many sickness spread around the dirty neighborhood. A treatment from a doctor was too expensive for the family. They have to deal with it without medicine. Viktoria is pregnant again with the third child.
    VCI5aMG.png
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Beach Legacy Generation 3 Summer + Serena

Hi! Yesterday and today I played a little bit. It's hard to get time to play. I have a two yr old and a five yr old. They demand a lot time from me.

Anyway, here's my beach legacy.

P68mV4E.png?1

Kelly became a toddler.

MORE
    bbO9WYA.png?1

Becca became a child.

vrXVyOc.png?1

Honestly I'm leaning towards her as heir.

imZiiJO.png?1

Wilson became a child too. (They're twins)

nAM0juM.png?1

2tbzcI8.png?1

Kelly has a birthday to become a child.

I didn't even realize how they both matched hairstyles and clothes. My five yr old daughter pointed it out.

F7XWrAH.png?1

Recently my five yr old daughter got eye glasses so she asked if Kelly could have pink glasses like hers.

JcLxGBi.png

Grades...

UrRtl3N.png

5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Gracelish Poor Nacho. I love Nacho's thematic clothing - the outfits really match the name. Did you name the baby Chester or Francesca?

@RedDestiny92 I love the photo of the children taking care of the laundry together. That's nice synchronized teamwork. Anyway, Nikolai is adorable. I love how green he is. The other son is super cute too.

I feel bad about that initial proposal rejection, though. Yikes.

When I got a new computer, I was able to transfer all of my saves and mods without any problem. I just copied/pasted them over with all of my mods via an external HD and everything was fine. So maybe you don't need to worry.

@Duvelina I'm glad Hugo continues to improve and that he's able to pay more attention to seemingly small things like laundry. Congratulations to him on the award as well.

How interesting that Max had a good time at the Geek Festival despite his reluctant. I wonder if Veronica will somehow change him? I hope she finds out the truth at some point, though.

@sunblond I understand what you mean about Omar. Thanks for explaining and addressing my question kindly. I suppose I was just thinking that his immigrant family/non-white background would have more of an effect on him when it came to observing other people's ethnic backgrounds, so I was kind of surprised when I saw him ignoring white people's race but pointing out others' when he's not white? himself. But maybe I'm just confused about his background because he seems to not have any? non-American family traditions or ties when everything else about him feels incredibly authentic.

I think it's interesting that you mentioned how your game was set up. My own gameplay comes off as super-American right now, but it's not. I have a hybrid/mixed/global perspective (perhaps due to my own background) and my sims celebrate a bunch of non-American holidays, which could affect how I see others' things as well.

At any rate, I'm glad Omar's roommates gave him the much needed decoration advice. Dead fish over your bed isn't a good look. But, congratulations to him on the marriage, I guess. It seems like something done because of the baby, so not exactly a great start, but maybe it'll last. I look forward to reading more.

@simimp Congrats on getting your tots to be top-notch toddlers! That always feels like such a grind for me.

@BlueSeaWaves Owen seems like quite the popular man. I hope he's able to resist temptation, but because it took him so long to turn down Jade (he basically had to be caught?), I'm concerned. As for Tim, is he really just going to leave his ex in jail if Sylvia says no? It's funny how he's willing to help, but at the same time, is looking for almost any excuse not to. Either way, it seems like trouble.

And your next post reveals that even though Owen tried to do the right thing, his fling really messed him up. That's unfortunate, but I wonder if it's really goodbye for good between Tim and Sylvia. I look forward to your next post.

@AlwaysAsking I was so curious about why Diego was gone. I thought you already had a really intense reason thought up and was looking forward to the possible reveal, but if you don't have the time or desire to come up with something that's fine, of course. I look forward to your other story lines.

Fier Legacy
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    1. Fier Legacy Introduction
    2. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    3. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    4. Night on the Town
    5. Day of Fier P1
    6. Day of Fier P2
    7. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    8. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    9. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    10. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    11. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    12. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    13. Merry Winterfest
    14. Ambitious Dysis
    15. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    16. Relaxation? Before University
    17. New Year's Eve
    18. Sulani Bonfire
    19. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    20. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    21. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    22. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    23. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    24. Saying Goodbye P1
    25. Saying Goodbye P2
    26. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)

RECAP
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    It's been a while since I last posted an update, so I'll start with a quick introduction and recap. The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 16. The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and is having a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built that may cost more than one million simoleons. When it's complete, he intends to move and raise the next generation of his children there. But there's no rush as he's immortal.

After spending the day at the Foxbury Institute, the Fiers returned home and Cabe Bheeda, a neighbor, stopped by. Deli, who found him attractive, went out to greet him.
    TZC7daN.jpg

Deli: Hey!
    A9Rc2Js.jpg

Cabe: Hello—oh, wow, I never noticed how thin you were before. You would be prettier if you ate more.

What?! Was he asking her out to eat in a rude way? Deli had wanted to ask him to hang out at a restaurant or cafe as friends, but …

Deli: I’m naturally thin, not that you have any right—

Not listening, Cabe continued ranting and insulting her all at once, “It’s been so sunny here lately. I hate it! It’s too hot! But you’re so pale, it’s weird and kind of gross.”
    2QYL3Rc.jpg
    evshMDK.jpg
    OYPsfAB.jpg

Deli wondered if he meant to be so rude, and asked, “Are you okay? You seem stressed.”

Cabe: You’re only realizing that now—you’re not the brightest, are you?
    Despite the insults, Deli tried to help him calm down and cheer up by quickly teaching him some simple relaxation techniques. Maybe he was just overwhelmed by something?

0PzzklE.jpg
    zkehbVE.jpg

Cabe: That doesn’t work at all.

Cabe then picked up where he’d left off with his complaints. Sunali was too sunny. Deli wasn’t as pretty as she should be. The weather here was only decent at night, and why didn’t she eat more?
    qB29u0P.jpg

Deli: Look, I have to go.

oK7Rl3Y.jpg
    Cabe: Did you want to tell me something?

Deli: No.

Cabe: Well, I’ll wait here.

Deli: You’ll wait?

Perhaps thinking she would come back, Cabe had a quick swim. When Deli didn’t return and Cabe tried to enter the house to see where she’d gone, the bees got him. Karma?
    kNh3a5Y.jpg

Calanthe, who was visiting, noticed her younger sister’s distress and gave her a big hug.
    3zcp9ze.jpg

Deli explained that she had been on the verge of asking Cabe out to eat something when he began insulting her, but maybe he hadn’t meant to be cruel. Perhaps he was just having a bad day?
    rGEWken.jpg

She was beginning to have second thoughts about him, but still wanted them to go out together so she didn’t disclose everything he’d said and she had no intention of telling either of her parents about the conversation.

It wasn’t like he was necessarily wrong, either. Deli was thin and pale. Both may have been unattractive to him, but they were natural for her because she was a vampire. She’d recently learned that she could eat food for mortals without becoming ill. If she ate it consistently would she gain weight, become prettier? If she risked some time in the sun, would she tan or just burn? Should she even care what Cabe thought? She wasn’t sure, but felt she probably shouldn’t. It was too bad, then, that she did.

[Note: He came over and did non-stop mean interactions for no good reason. :( I try to let my story play out naturally and just play the game. I don't manipulate scenes.]
    Post edited by haneul on
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited July 2020
    Update on 100 Babies Geri Generation 3

Hi! I've made another post in less than 24 hours! How? I'm supposed to be in bed, but I'm not...

So I go from about a month no post to two post in 24 hours.

LXL1EUB.png?1

Major becomes a teen.

AnwxkQo.png?1

MORE
    xKzfFCP.png?1

Liv becomes a toddler. (Twin #1)

54fFgYw.png?1

Peyton becomes a toddler. (Twin #2)

M2wGulJ.png?1

Geri gave birth to Blaine. The other parent is @Alwaysasking (a sim she made) Moses Watkins.

vyAVEMH.png?1

Ravi became a child.

pnrKlG1.png?1

85YGqnL.png?1

Major became a young adult.

n07b9Sj.png?1

He got moved out.

jxo6Hy6.png?1

Now that there is room Geri tells another @AlwaysAsking sim that she's pregnant with his baby. His name is Zane Haskins.

2oNRtus.png?1

David becomes a teenager,

WwNIBuu.png?1

List of this generation's babies:
    #31 Lumen (female)(moved out)
    #32 Ziva (female) (moved out)
    #33 Leroy (male) (moved out)
    #34 Abby (female) (moved out)
    #35 Clive (male) (moved out)
    #36 Jason (male) (moved out)
    #37 Derek (male) (moved out)
    #38 Dexter (male) (moved out)
    #39 Major (male) (moved out)
    #40 David (male)
    #41 Ravi (male)
    #42 Penelope (female)
    #43 Liv (female)
    #44 Peyton (female)
    #45 Blaine (male)

Naming themes:
    Ziva, Leroy, Abby: NCIS
    Clive, Major, Ravi, Liv, Peyton, Blaine: iZombie
    Jason, Derek, David, Penelope: Criminal Minds
    Dexter, Lumen: Dexter

Edit: I put Penelope under NCIS by accident. The name is really from Criminal Minds
    Post edited by March306 on
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Villareal Main House

Brooks-Playing.png
    Shelf-Stocker-Retail-Employee.png
    The day at the Villareal household started off nice and quiet. Brook was playing around with her new luxurious cathouse and Juliana came home happy from her job interview. She managed to get a job as a retail employee at her favourite clothing store. She wouldn’t mention to anyone she’d only be folding the clothes and not actually selling anything, but she felt proud of herself regardless.

Enjoying-Food.jpg
    Mocking-for-Eating-A-Lot.jpg
    The vibe in the kitchen was cold and awkward. Jacqueline and Neal used to get along when Neal was younger but ever since he grew older, he became the new Max. Only he was more cunning about it. Neal would only insult Jacqueline when there was no one else around. This was one of those times. Neal was casually doing his homework at the kitchen table when Jacqueline joined him with some food. He kept throwing pointed stares at her full bowl of food, but Jacqueline painfully managed to ignore him. As soon as she finished her bowl, Neal took his chance and commented on the fact that she ‘sure ate a lot’. Jacqueline huffed and told him he should mind his own business. She acted like she didn’t care what he had to say about her eating habits.

Unhappy-About-Body.jpg
    That couldn’t be any less true. When Jacqueline got back to her room upstairs, she looked at herself in her full-length mirror and wondered what it would be like to be skinny like the models in the magazines. She was so obsessed with how her body was supposed to look, she didn’t see that she was already skinny and how she had been beautiful before she lost a bunch of weight. None of that popped into Jacqueline’s head as she inspected her body in the mirror. Weight needed to be lost. And fast.

[img]https://i.ibb.co/XjrLK0R/Working-Out-🐸🐸🐸🐸-Treadmill.jpg[/img]
    Jacqueline managed to tear herself away from the mirror and got her butt to the gym. She put on her workout clothes and started an hour-long training regime on the treadmill. She’d get to her goal. She only needed to work that bit harder.

Paolo-Coming-With-for-a-Swim.jpg
    Stepfather Paolo had offered to come to the gym with Jacqueline. Their relationship was friendly, but not close or anything. When they got to the gym, they both ran off to do their own thing. Paolo had a preference for swimming so he would spend most of his time in the pool. Both Jacqueline and Paolo had athletic careers, Jacqueline being a locker room attendant and Paolo being a mascot. Their conversations were mostly about sports and both of them didn’t mind.
    Anita-Helping-Out-Already-Friends-Because-Of-Hugo-In-College.jpg
    Gym-goer and Hugo’s old college roommate Anita noticed Jacqueline sweating profusely and struggling to keep breathing on the treadmill. She had also kept track of how long Jacqueline had been on there and it was close to about 45 minutes now. This was not a normal amount of time to spend on a treadmill. Anita’s wife, Charlotte, was a fervent athlete and because of that she became knowledgeable on the subject of healthy training regimens. This wasn’t one of them. Anita didn’t feel awkward walking up to Jacqueline and giving her some breathing technique tips. Anita and Jacqueline were old friends. They used to hang out all the time when Jacqueline came over to Hugo’s in college.

Hanging-Out-with-Anita-After-Exercise.jpg
    Anita managed to pull Jacqueline off the treadmill and they ended up sitting together at a table next to the pool. Anita asked Jacqueline how she was doing nowadays. Polite small talk went back and forth, Jacqueline trying to play her training down. Anita couldn’t be fooled so easily though. She was definitely still suspicious. She got the strong feeling that Jacqueline could be found in the gym every day for hours at a time. Jacqueline said she wanted to be healthy but Anita suspected she was here for the wrong reasons. With no proof to her argument, there was nothing she could say without it sounding unfounded. So for now, she had to let the situation slide but that didn’t mean she would let Jacqueline out of her sight. Anita decided she’d be at the gym more often and check if Jacqueline was also present.

Back-Float.jpg
    Anita eventually had to get on home to her wife and baby, so Jacqueline ended up alone. To put an end to the evening she went for a swim to cool off and wash off the sweat of the day. Paolo had gone home a while ago already and left Jacqueline on her own. She didn’t mind. She had learned how to entertain herself. An independent kid had grown into a self-sufficient adult. Floating on her back, the cool water leapt against her stomach. It was refreshing and exactly what she needed.

Walking-In-and-Seeing-Arielle.jpg
    Wants-To-Walk-Out-But-Arielle-Had-Already-Seen.jpg
    By the time Jacqueline got back to the locker room, it was 10 PM. She wanted to get dressed and go home but as soon as walked in, she saw her former bully Arielle Holland stand in front of the mirror. As quickly as possible, Jacqueline turned around and wanted to leave the room again. She’d come back later. Sadly, Arielle had already seen her and called her name. Stupidly enough, Jacqueline stiffened and stood still waiting for the serpent to strike.

[img]https://i.ibb.co/mSqgwxg/Arielle-Being-🐸🐸🐸🐸-and-Insulting.jpg[/img]
    And strike she did. Jacqueline’s body was on full display and Arielle took advantage of that. She insulted Jacqueline by saying that bikini looked horrible on her and ‘wouldn’t she want to wear a bathing suit to cover up that protruding fat’.

Fed-Up-and-Telling-Her-Off.jpg
    Jacqueline didn’t let herself get bullied. She had never been one for taking insults and not dashing them out herself. Fed up with all of Arielle’s comments, she threw back a lame: ‘Shouldn’t children already be in bed by now?’

Being-Attacked.jpg
    Arielle barely let Jacqueline finish that sentence before she jumped her. A yelp escaped from Jacqueline’s mouth. She might be an athlete but she wasn’t a fighter. Physical violence had never been something she condoned so she wasn’t sure on what to do. Trying to protect her body, Jacqueline let Arielle hit her a couple of times.

Locked-Herself-In-Bathroom-Worried-About-Weight.jpg
    Jacqueline managed to get herself free and ran off towards the bathrooms. Locking the door behind her, she breathed heavily. Arielle would surely go home. She’d stay in here for a couple of minutes and then she could go home too. When her breathing steadied itself, dark thoughts started seeping into Jacqueline’s head. Was she so despicable and fat people started hating her for it? Was her body that wrong?
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    My sim went on his first date and had his first kiss <3
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    Interesting family-related stuff going on on my Simsta for Caleb! Not sure I can link it here, so PM me if you want the link, but Dahlia (Caleb and Lilith's Mum) has revealed that their little sibling will likely be born with Down syndrome, which is a lot more common with older parents. They're aware it was a risk given Dahlia's age and taking it pretty well. Also, Raylan has finally met his descendants! (Going to be doing a story post for it too.)

@sarabeth2984 hi, Esmerelda!! And alas, that wasn't my renovation of Ophelia Villa, it was by maydussa. Totally check out their builds, I'm using a bunch!

Looks like a fun party, and glad the Villareal kids are doing better! Oh wow, uh, congrats to Vlad and Cat and good luck to the kiddo XD;;

@Duvelina oh dear, Jacqueline :( Definitely sounds like she needs to talk to someone before that becomes a bigger problem!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top