Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Luna

Nervous-About-Talking-to-Hugo.png
    Luna was nervous. More than nervous. She was terrified. The moment was finally here. It was time to come clean and make up with her twin brother, Hugo. It had been months since they last spoke to each other. He hadn’t questioned her or why she stayed away. The two of them used to be so close but it all changed because of choices Luna made. Up until now, she was never ready to admit what she had done. She didn’t feel quite ready today either, but it had to happen. Sofia showed her that. And technically, she knew it for herself too. Luna’s face was red, filled with heat. The sweat on her back slowly staining her glittery blue top. The door was right there. Just a few steps across the hallway. A knock on the door. And Hugo would appear. That was the moment that scared her most of all. One final, deep breath and she would walk over to that door.

Knocking-on-Hugo-s-Door.png
    She got there but knocking wasn’t any easier than coming over here. Secretly, Luna hoped that Hugo would be at work and this situation could be avoided entirely. It was cowardly and she knew it. She had done nothing but avoid the situation up until now. It was time to change that. The brown-haired nervous woman lifted her hand and softly tapped on the wooden apartment door in front of her.

Not-Happy-to-See-Luna.png
    Hugo was home. In fact, he came home from work not that long ago, still wearing his chef’s uniform. The surprise on his face was evident. He moved out of the way so she could walk in and they sat on the couch together. The initial surprise turned into annoyance. Hugo was clearly irritated with her and for good reason. Luna awkward smiled, trying to diffuse the situation and break the ice. It didn’t work and there was a full minute of silence. Luna came all the way here but now, she had no clue what to say or how to even start the conversation.

Asking-What-Luna-Wants.png
    So, Hugo did. He couldn’t stand the quietness of the room and the tension between them. He asked Luna why she was here and what she wanted from him. He wasn’t in the mood to be coy and act like there was nothing wrong between them.

Apologizing-for-Behaviour-Explaining-Herself.png
    Hugo speaking up gave Luna a moment to gather her thoughts. She started off by genuinely apologizing for her behaviour. She didn’t mean to avoid him for so long but somehow she built up this wall that was so high she had no idea how to climb it or break it down. Both were non-confrontational people. They knew each other through and through. Hugo didn’t blame Luna for being the way that she was but hurting him like she did and not even a sincere apology made him angry. Luna understood that and she apologized once more. She shouldn’t have waited this long and stopped trying to make excuses. It was childish of her, something she never grew out of.

Expressing-Acceptance-About-the-Situation.png
    Hugo nodded and expressed his acceptance. He forgave her. It had taken her a while but in the end, she came to him and Hugo wasn’t one for holding grudges. He wanted his sister back and that was what counted. It was only one time she flirted with Sofia and she was drunk at the time. All could be forgiven.
    Asking-About-Love-Life.png
    Luna was glad that part of the conversation was out of the way. Through the grapevine, Luna had heard Hugo started dating someone else after Sofia walked out on him. She thought it was the perfect time to ask about Hugo’s love life and how he was doing now. Maybe Hugo wouldn’t care about her dating Sofia if he had moved on with someone else himself. She didn’t realise how naïve she sounded.

Telling-About-Nelson.png
    Hugo’s eyes lit up as soon as he started talking about Nelson. He almost couldn’t keep up with his own words, trying to tell Luna everything about what happened between him and the boy he loved in the last couple of months. It was soon but Hugo was ready to move on and he knew Sofia was too. Their relationship had run its course. Hugo wasn’t hesitant to tell Luna about his relationship with a guy. He knew Luna was bisexual, he had lived with her in college after all, and Luna would never judge him for it. Loving someone of the same gender had never been a problem between the two of them and it strengthened their bond throughout the years, especially now. Hugo didn’t have many people he could talk about Nelson. He had Jacqueline, but she seemed strangely distracted nowadays. Hugo didn’t think too much about it. Jacqueline was getting older. She couldn’t stay the same little teenage sister he once had.

Getting-to-Know-About-Luna-s-Love-Life.png
    Hugo concluded his story by asking Luna the same question. He hadn’t heard anything about Luna dating. Luna had been focused on her daughter after Layton died. As far as Hugo knew, there had been no one else.

Confessing-Dating-Sofia.png
    Luna felt safe enough to share her own personal life and dating story. Sofia and her had been getting along since that particular New Year’s Eve. They hadn’t pursued anything for a while but Sofia ended up asking her out and they have been on dates ever since. Luna was taking it slow because of Allyson but she felt like she might take that next step soon. So invested in her own story, Luna didn’t notice the cloudy expression on Hugo’s face and with every sentence, it was getting darker.

Hugo-Is-Upset-About-the-Confession.png
    Hugo interrupted Luna, saying he had heard enough. How dare she come into his house and confess she had been dating Hugo’s ex-fiancée and before that girlfriend of ten years? Didn’t she have any integrity or moral compass? How did she think what she was doing was okay? Hugo couldn’t make sense of it and he didn’t want to use too many words. He had always been the brooding type. He fell silent whenever something angered him. Yelling wasn’t his style. But this time, he had to hold himself back. His voice was low and he sounded terse.

Telling-Luna-to-Go-Home-For-Now-He-Needs-to-Think.png
    He didn’t want to talk to or see her right now. He needed some time to think and he couldn’t use her around for that. He asked her to please leave and let him be with his thoughts. Hugo thought he could share stuff with his sister, but he never knew quite how far that went. This was too much.

Sad-About-Hugo-s-Outburst.png
    Luna quickly got up, collected her stuff and left the apartment silently. When she closed the door behind her, she put her hand on her heart, trying to slow it down and control her breathing, sobs escaping from her mouth. This was not how she imagined the conversation going. Hugo tried to understand every viewpoint and was a solid beacon in dark times. Luna didn’t think this time would be any different.
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited September 2020
    Update on 100 Babies Angela Generation 4

@AlwaysAsking
    Your park is gorgeous. I love it. I need to add it to my game! It would be a perfect place to bring sims for proposals and dates.

Yep, I got them to max career levels before I let them retire.

So that date where I had to delete the building... it actually let me do it while still on the date. I just went into build mode and changed the building and even the venue type and all that happened was they spawned at the entrance but they were still on their date! I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't have to cancel their date to redo the bad lot.

Yes, it's very tedious to unlock every single color but I think I finally did it. Lol. (Only in one save file anyway... it has to be unlocked for every household and every save file. Such a pain!)

I was getting aggravated at Latasha she didn't want any of my Winterfest gifts and I was half expecting her to be like Nope promise ring not good enough, but she accepted! She's lucky I like her so much >_> Otherwise she may have gotten some bad potions or spells Lol.

Lucy, Henry and Nicole were all moved out.

Yep, the connections aspiration reward I bought let him start at level four. Gotta love that reward.

<3 Thank you, Doug did come out pretty good.

That was a rare scene where all the guest were sitting (mostly) though don't know why they all sat on the last row?

@Becka28 Thanks! I thought the pic was kind of funny too. Lol. I had just recently watched the episode with a cat named Shadow and it was a black cat and I felt like I had to name my cat Shadow too!

679o766.png?1

Charlie has a birthday.

k6jxCfF.png?1

Here he is.

MORE
    PVMwXdi.png?1

Maxine's time to become a teen.

caLuRrS.png?1

Teen Maxine.

ro3PrmS.png?1

Jonathan.

nDGXoig.png?1

qvINHgj.png?2

Maxine becomes a young adult.

N01SJiH.png?2

She's moved out!

hOrZUX1.png?1

Maxine made a very poor hamburger cake...

Anyway Wade has a birthday.

okaOGl7.png?1

Wade as a teen.

Babies #48-#51 are out!

Naming Theme This Generation
    SCI-FI and Fantasy
    Ogden, Wade, and Helen from Ready Player One (a book made into a movie but the book is better)

Mike. Maxine, Steve and Jonathan from Stranger Things

Charlie and Ray are from a book I loved called A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore. He also wrote a sequel to that one called Secondhand Souls. They were great reads.

CURRENT GENERATION BABIES (Matriarch Angela Dinklage)
    #48 Ogden (Twin)
    #49 Mike (Twin) (Other Parent: Kaleigh Datta)
    #50 Helen (Twin)
    #51 Maxine (Twin) (Other Parent: Damon Pancakes)
    #52 Wade (Other Parent: Erich Dreamer)
    #53 Charlie (Twin)
    #54 Jonathan (Twin) (Other Parent: Anderson Lynx)
    #55 Steve (Twin)
    #56 Ray (Twin) (Other Parent: Natalie Datta)

PREVIOUS GENERATION'S BABIES

GENERATION 1: (Matriarch Amy Dinklage)
    #1 Karl (Other Parent: Johnny Zest)
    #2 Jack (Other Parent Paolo Rocca)
    #3 Antony (Other Parent Marcus Flex)
    #4 Jessie (Other Parent: Gavin Richards)
    #6 Erin: (Other Parent: Mitchell Kalani)
    #7 Dominique (Other Parent: Akira Kibo)
    #8 Karen (Other Parent: Ted Roswell)
    #9 Chace (Other Parent: Arun Bheeda)
    #10 Elisabeth (Other Parent: Bob Pancakes)
    #11 Jennifer (Other Parent:Diego Lobo)
    #12 Tomer (Other Parent: Eric Lewis)
    #13 Nathan (Other Parent: Gunther Munch)
    #14 Colby (Other Parent Salim Benali) Matriarch for Generation 2*
    NAMING THEME FOR GENERATION 1: The names of the real life actors and actresses that played in the Amazon Prime series The Boys

GENERATION 2: (Matriarch Colby Dinklage)
    #15 Nate (Other Parent: Jaxton Fryes)
    #16 Adele (Other Parent: Henry Jang)
    #17 Eric (Other Parent: Elisha Kalani)
    #18 Alanis (Other Parent: Shaquille Pancakes)
    #19 Scott (Twin)
    #20 Dave (Twin) (Other Parent: Samson Bailey)
    #21 Emma (Other Parent: Duane Talla)
    #22 Jewel (Other Parent: Aika Kahananui)
    #23 Kurt (Other Parent: Makoa Kealoha)
    #24 Melanie (Twin)
    #25 Chad (Twin) (Other Parent: Cameron Fletcher)
    #26 Anthony (Twin)
    #27 Colton (Twin) (Other Parent: Angela Pleasant)
    #28 Freddie (Other Parent: Darrel Charm)
    #29 Victoria (Other Parent: Lilith Pleasant)
    #30 Geri (Other Parent: Grace Anansi) Matriarch for Generation 3*
    NAMING THEME FOR GENERATION 2: Musicians

GENERATION 3: (Matriarch Geri Dinklage)
    #31 Lumen (Twin)
    #32 Ziva (Twin) (Other Parent: Emilia Ernest)
    #33 Leroy (Other Parent: Julia Wright)
    #34 Abby (Other Parent: Tess Munch)
    #35 Clive (Other Parent: Khloe Delgato)
    #36 Jason (Other Parent: Lorelei McIntosh)
    #37 Derek (Other Parent: Anastasia Goth)
    #38 Dexter (Other Parent: Neal Huntington III)
    #39 Major (Twin)
    #40 David (Twin) (Other Parent: Federico Flex)
    #41 Ravi (Other Parent: Grady Goth)
    #42 Penelope (Other Parent: Harvey Goth)
    #43 Liv (Twin)
    #44 Peyton (Twin) (Other Parent: Timothy Landgraab)
    #45 Blaine (Other Parent: Moses Watkins)
    #46 Elle (Other Parent: Zane Haskins)
    #47 Angela *MATRIARCH (Other Parent: Brice Kelley)
    Naming Theme: Crime Shows
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited September 2020
    1913/1914

I'm sorry when I spam too much pictures. Since it's the last peaceful christmas before the war, and I anxiously don't not know who is going to die, I really wanted to celebrate it big, with the whole family. Maybe as a final goodbye in advance, and for later to remember the "good" old times, I don't know. I'm really attached too much on my sims. The family portrait you have already seen. Winterfest lies on the same day with the next year, but in the past years I have always set Christmas in the year before. the War will begin on day 5/8.

Christmas dinner
    I made four dishes: Fishfeast, baconfeast, sugar cookies and macaroons.

7cCGxkP.png
    O1L1V47.png
    7xOM1dz.png

Talks
    pGujBAr.png
    pueIzK2.png
    Nztm1Ep.png

Time for presents
    Hw0GpoC.png
    kVw4ej5.png
    IO3FbtP.png
    4V5NIZ4.png
    GbzOfRa.png
    exv8ZeJ.png
    And time to eat again, this time Wilhelm played on the piano. The family loved it.
    wXAhFg2.png
    s8iXTto.png
    kolPPNl.png
    On the next morning Wilhelm plays a serenade only to his wife.
    9DqiBLF.png
    TcpCS4z.png
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    I'm still catching up. Apologies for commenting on ancient things.

@sunblond (p756) Kaden grew into a handsome teen. Omar's reaction to Kyle and Salim moving to the city is interesting to me. Even though he got a great deal on his home because of them, he's angry with them for wanting to move… His feeling regarding what he thinks about their feelings of Than (Than is "really their son") is interesting too. Out of curiosity, are Kyle and Salim approaching their elder years?

(p758 - your first post) I can't believe Omar is an adult! Happy birthday to him though.
    It’s because I like her dad, I mean, you know, like, not just as a friend, and I wanted to really impress her and stuff tonight, he said. And there it was, my son’s first crush, ah, where does the time go, I wondered. 

I was happily anticipating Kaden confessing his feelings for Christine to someone, but it was late when I read this so I was hilariously very confused at first/for a moment because I thought he liked Christine's father and was trying to impress her father by teaching her how to bowl. I thought I'd have to go back and look up your past posts because I'd missed something huge - like how old Christine and her father were. At any rate, I'm glad Omar gave him good advice that he'd gleaned from experience (he's really grown from his college days).

At any rate, I'm glad that the Monte....... family is so happy about Carlos.

@Alwaysasking (p757) The unexpected family of Max and Dash is adorable. I like how they joined together so you could fix a club, but then it continued because of how well their relationship was developing. I bet Max is a lot better off with Dash than his sketchy family anyway. Dash can help him fix his evil ways and sort out his empathy problem.

I don't know about hitting on people when they're working, but it's so cute that Max was rooting for Dash even after he was scolded (and didn't seem to hold any grudges or get a bad moodlet?) from it. Will we see more of this save? I guess I should find out by catching up on all posts first. :)

@sarabeth2984 (p758) Is there any chance Myron can upgrade his house? I'm glad he enjoys his work at least. He moves fast in love, from first kiss to first woohoo!

@BlueSeaWaves (p759) The image of Sylvia looking at Claudio and knitting while in a rocking chair is so sweet. I love it. I'm glad Owen turned Jade down this time, but she keeps appearing and making me nervous. At any rate, I think that it was also wise of him to ask Archie for advice on his mother's likes. I'm really curious to see what will happen with Sylvia and Owen.

@RedDestiny92 (p759) Wesley's eyes! Wow. They're creepy and cool at the same time.

@Kamio (p759) Your Alexander Goth is so handsome! I love your images, especially from Cassandra's party. Did you edit them at all?

@Ellupelluellu (p760) I like all of your shots from Evergreen Harbor - everything looks so interesting, especially the flea market tables, but too bad your sims didn't find anything interesting for sale. Out of curiosity, what mod do you use that requires a lot of tomatoes?

---
    Fier Legacy (Short Update)
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler

INTRO
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 16. The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and is having a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built that may cost more than one million simoleons. When it's complete, he intends to move and raise the next generation of his children there. But there's no rush as he's immortal.

PAST POSTS
    1. Fier Legacy Introduction
    2. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    3. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    4. Night on the Town
    5. Day of Fier P1
    6. Day of Fier P2
    7. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    8. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    9. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    10. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    11. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    12. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    13. Merry Winterfest
    14. Ambitious Dysis
    15. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    16. Relaxation? Before University
    17. New Year's Eve
    18. Sulani Bonfire
    19. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    20. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    21. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    22. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    23. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    24. Saying Goodbye P1
    25. Saying Goodbye P2
    26. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    27. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Deli)
    28. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    29. A Productive Day
    30. A Day for Love P1 (Dysis)
    31. A Day for Love P2 (Deli)
    32. Asher's Advice and Planning a Date
    33. Only the Ice Cream Was Pure Perfection? (Deli)

Deli had plans to meet Cabe at the Romance Festival, but before that, her family was going to watch her younger brother, Darius, participate in his first debate as a member of Britechester University’s debate guild.

Unfortunately, Darius’ debate opponent wasn’t showing up, but he still wanted to participate in the event by debating someone from the rival university of Foxbury, so he challenged his twin sister Dyna, a computer science student at Foxbury. The two had a history of friendly? competition, but Darius never seemed to be able to win. Now was his chance or so he thought.

He started out decently: he stayed calm, focused, and made his opening points well.

Tdj78sh.jpg

However, instead of listening to Dyna's rebuttals, he began to fantasize about winning. Most of his many siblings were there. All would congratulate him afterwards, pouring on the praise, telling him how intelligent he'd been and how phenomenal his arguments were...
    Yp82fCv.jpg

He was making a critical mistake, doing what so many idioms warn people about (counting his chickens before they'd hatched, drinking all of his kimchi soup before getting his rice cakes...).

He had no clue as to what Dyna had said, so he defaulted to a basic topic and argument he’d picked up from his father: money. Money is important. Money is great.
    YOR3eD1.jpg
    OlyZsjL.jpg

His teammates began to despair and his sister Calanthe grimaced, but at least his other siblings managed to keep a straight face or smile (but were they rooting for Dyna?).
    qSaAWIa.jpg

As he rambled on, the audience's reactions became worse.
    tQw9w6Q.jpg

Darius knew he had just spouted off-topic nonsense, but he'd hoped the judges were somehow convinced. The chances of such were unlikely, but it was possible.
    jMi6QwN.jpg

His hope remained until the results were announced. He lost. Dyna won (again).
    nR0YDKZ.jpg

Still, she was his twin and they were close, so there were no hard feelings. He took a selfie with her to commemorate the event.
    Rw2wwgG.jpg
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @sarabeth2984 it is fun! I really enjoy the aesthetic of the pack (voted for it and very glad it won!), and some of the items are so cute! I love the plant hangers :D

Kirk is like "no big deal, our skeleton roommate plays chess with me and does magical duels aaaall the time" XD Lovely Winterfest - except for poor Simeon XD Oh dear, poor Samantha ;D

@SapphireKai oh, that's a really cool coincidence! Congratulations!

@AlwaysAsking those are some fast-acting flirty whims XD Ooh yeah all those items would do it! Lovely festival, and Ian and Lawrence are still super sweet! The park is gorgeous too, and I recommend the nighttime pictures!

Honestly, the loads and loads of outfits is partially because Caleb is, in my game, a trend setter and on social media. Gotta be fashionable! That, and I just... really love having a lot of outfits to play with, heh. Yeah, that shirt is CC, alas! Ahhh they're just all so much fun to dress up XD

And yes, a lovely friend gifted it to me <3 Yeah, the strawberry turtle is the teeny one next to the lamp, heh. There's a closeup of it in this article. And I have a few more things I want to do in my IRL room (I have some - fake - plants I still need to hang, and some prints to frame), but otherwise, I'm pretty pleased with it! I even found a CC version of a picture I actually have in postcard-size! (Society6 mini prints are gooood.)

And yeah, adorable band Vatore siblings <3 Luca is adorable. And everyone needs flamingos! ;D

@DoodlyDoofus oh yeah standing during homework is totally good for you, helps circulation XD Wow, so many birthdays! Raven and Sarai's simultaneous ageing is really fun. Whoops, RIP to Angela and Morgyn!

@Becka28 thank you! I have a slight CAS problem, haha. And yeah, it seems to be a... not uncommon opinion, it seems!

Man, your Morgyn does not give up! Sulani is super pretty, yes! And wow, doesn't Lily have the Unflirty trait? XD

@Duvelina poor Luna ;_; That could have gone better, yeah... although it would have been equally as bad if she had kept her and Sofia's relationship totally secret, too. I think Hugo just needs the time to come to terms with it.
  • Options
    artistjuartistju Posts: 174 Member
    I was in the midst of playing 100 baby challenge and it was one of my children's birthdays into adulthood. He was going to move in with his dad Caleb after the celebration. I went to check on one of the other sims and when I came back one of the girls was very sad from loosing a family member. The first thing I did was to check to see if her dad had passed away since he was elderly when she was conceived, but no he was fine. So I searched to see who passed away and then I saw the Urn. Bradley the birthday boy had died. I'm not even sure how except he was angry when he came home from school. We took his tombstone over to Caleb's house (more suitable). I didn't even get the picture of him to put in the family gallery.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Ben Cole and his wife Alison became adults yesterday! He also got his college degree in Communications and joined the Business career. Their oldest daughter becomes a teenager in five days and he's not happy about that. LOL! Thankfully the twins, Oliver and Emily, won't be teenagers until 8 days after Hadley. Grandma and Grandpa Cole also celebrated 40 years together<3
    50298897072_d8cb989b14_h.jpg
    50298737996_1665368a0a_h.jpg
    50298890267_fff3367ab1_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! I hope you all are staying safe and healthy. Here’s some comments.
    @metior_ice Its so much fun watching the boys get hyper energized and throwing lightning bolts! And then it coincides with a volcanic eruption :D
    Hmm. Thats a good question! I like both! Admiral’s Wreckage would be awesome since the twins are mermaids and protectors of the islands. But Chieftain’s Villa is also a cultural center of the islands and is located near the town. They would have access to all the fun island festivals. I like the idea of it being a graveyard for founders as well!
    @doodlydoofus XD!! Rest in Peace minor characters XD!! I love your updates!!
    @lyrie Thank you for liking my Silversweaters! Its been so much fun having a skeleton roommate roaming around (although lately Ribby has been picking fights and getting a tad annoying)
    @lucy_henley Yay! The toddlers aged up! They are adorable!
    @chuchuexpress OMG Mary, Martha and Percy are all way to precious
    @march306 I have not played the Friends of Animals aspiration yet! How is it? Their pets are cute! I especially love Bruno
    @daravi I feel you! Herding cats is probably easier. I like how the picture turned out though!
    I loved watching your sims spending Winterfest together.
    @alwaysasking I love seeing Ian and Lawrence!! I love your Engagement Park. Its gorgeous! Romantic Garden is such an underrated pack. It has such gorgeous build elements! I like the addition of the fountains!
    It was also nice seeing everyone at the romance festival :)
    @becka28 Sorry about the long reply!! XD Sometimes I go overboard. Yeah I like Ecoliving so far especially the build/buy. . I play with the effects off in my main saves but I have turned NAPs on in a few saves I don’t mind deleting if they get too glitchy . The drama does ratchet up a notch and I love sitting back and watching lol!
    Quin and Rohan are so adorable together. Don’t you love couples like that! They remind me of Clint and Rosie
    Good grief Morgyn! Take a hike! Apparently Rohan had to do just that!
    OMG! Hyacinth!! What would Sheridan think!?! It looks like she was getting up to something other than riparian entertainments with that guy! XD I dunno Richard might be happy to see her attention focused on someone else. I have always shipped Richard and Liz together:) I grew up watching that show. XD “It's pronounced Bouquet, dear!” Did you create her?
    @duvelina Congrats to Luna and Sophia!! I think they are so awesome together. I am so sorry that Hugo had such a bad reaction! Hopefully he can come to terms with their relationship soon.
    @haneul Yes! Myron and Delaney will be spending time saving up and upgrading their house as they go. I have totally fallen in love with them and may just restrict myself to playing their household. I am going to be focusing on his older brother Tobias and his parents household and then go back to Myron and Delaney.
    Oh how awkward! Darius better brush up on his debate skills! Does he take after his dad? At least there was no relationship loss between the twins!
    @ryttu3k I am loving the knitting pack too! I hope we get more hobby packs in the future. I dunno about this latest one. I am a MAJOR nerd and love the idea of adding more sci-fi elements to the game but I don’t know about SW in this format. (Now make it Star Trek and I will be the first one buying it) I could see incorporating SW as a cos-play/geek/comic book/collectible pack but making it canon with a storyline? NO.
    As far as I go, IF I buy it, its only to send Simeon and Rachel there on vacation. And you can be sure Simeon will be casting morphiate to turn Kylo Ren and maybe Rey into a cactus. And other shenanigans of course!

I am back to playing my Silversweater legacy! I spent a sim year with Myron Silversweater and his girlfriend...oops...fiance Delaney! They bought a house and got engaged. I was curious to find out how the rest of his family was doing. I think I am actually going to just stick with Myron and Delaney in the future once I check out Tobias and their parents’ households. I know Myron is the second born but he’s the one I have chosen to be the “heir.” I hung out with Tobias for awhile.
    Roommates
    He had moved into an apartment with his fiancee Allyson, his best friend Frank from college
    VPWspZz.png
    and Frank’s girlfriend MacKenzie.
    k4nMFBG.png
    Oh and the servo Zeus 9000. LOL s4HGpeF.png
    Its a tad run down but they have a lot of fun EjW8OB1.png
    Neighbors
    They have a lot of weird neighbors. The Rasoya-Cahills are really nice. George Cahill and Geeta Rasoya got married. They adopted the Villareal kids. They come over a lot. The oldest Munch kid lives across the way. He likes to come over and annoy everyone with his horrible violin playing. 4f3zxw5.png
    George will popover and demand everyone start working out. He starts doing calisthenics right in the entry way ig1whkh.png
    He almost keeled over from a heart attack last time
    METFcc2.png
    Max is still a little plum adxASbf.png
    Oh and Professor Jabari married the red headed Caliente sister. They are LOUD. We let Zeus 9000 deal with that incident x7SeT6S.png
    Allyson said she’d had enough snT6dvf.png
    Time to move on. Tobias agreed
    Wedding
    They had saved enough for a huge wedding. They had it later that Spring at San Myshuno Meadows park. And at night wedding so Grandpa Vlad could come M2Dbs4w.png
    The guests assemble as they exchange vows 1niqWQ6.png
    Aw ain’t that sweet aBnicWG.png
    Now we can party! Simeon was having a great time MuJnPsK.png
    Joanna looked fantastic in her traditional red vampire dress SalqYa9.png
    The newlyweds take first bites of the cake. That’s his littlest brother Roland watching them Jwr0wfo.png
    Simeon took some time to congratulate his new daughter-in-law 9cwj68R.png
    They all gather for food and drinks. Geeta came and she looked gorgeous (purple sari)! As well as Delaney,Myron’s fiance (She’s in black). Joanna sat with her stepmom Catarina Lynx 3RRIKpk.png
    All Don the mixologist knows is that he’s gonna make a killing in tips tonite! 5VnBG0G.png
    Myron was there too but he’s in the back ground.
    Grandpa Vlad joins the group and starts being Vlad. Delaney thinks her boyfriend’s family is a bit weird. FzNFmnN.png
    Especially when all the romance just overwhelms Grandpa Vlad. He grabbed up his wife Catarina in a passionate embrace in front of every one. I wasn’t playing him either!PUo8m63.png
    And plants one on her ICDvgAa.png
    I love the Sims sometimes... Sometimes
    House and Honeymoon
    The newlyweds move into their new house that morning! UwCjLZF.png
    Well they had their honeymoon if y’all gather my meaning. Aaand that 5% risky woohoo struck again!
    ZdQ5jkI.png
    Allyson breaks the news to Tobias ATtiNcF.png
    Yeah I am surprised too Tobias! F1wW2lm.png
    Simeon comes over. He’s a bit down in the dumps. ejjViyu.png
    Allyson breaks the news to her father-in-law. That should cheer him up. 0Etbsxr.png
    I loved watching his reaction! 1GDiivB.png
    He literally fist pumped the air WiC5gaE.png
    Tobias and Allyson decide to take a weekend trip to Sulani before the baby comes yIRs0Ld.png
    Allyson in her second and third trimesters
    qGpbPIM.png
    OtrAxeS.png
    Miranda
    Tobias and Allyson woke up to a monster thunderstorm one morning that summer. OreRrt5.png
    And Allyson was far into her labor. She slept through the first several hours but it was really bad towards the end. She didn’t wake up as usual. I guess she didn’t know what was going on d7RrO3f.png
    Myron was panicking 4hpL5Tp.png
    It was too late to go to the hospital. And the weather was too severe to safely leave the house so aOHpDNd.png
    Home delivery. Its a girl! GZBEOMW.png
    Tobias calls his mom Joanna to share the news BtJ6C61.png
    Myron moved the bassinet up into the new nursery upstairs HVGiKgH.png
    Poor Allyson was exhausted so she slept 4r1v7rS.png
    This was a sweet picture of the couple and their new baby. Her name is Miranda. I named her after the love interest in Shakespeare’s The Tempest since she was born in the middle of a storm a68jDU0.png
    Till next time!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Update on Legacy 2.0 Grace and Cory Generation 8

It's so close to being over! :(

Who's this?
    KCOMOR1.png

Any guesses?

It's Yennefer a character from The Witcher (the show). I have not read the books or played the games but I love the show and I really want to read the books, but I'm still reading Pretty Little Liars. I guess I have a really good range of taste in books/tv. Lol.

S0JkPCn.png

I gave her Henry Cavil as her husband. Did I spell his last name right? I'm too lazy to check. He is the actor that places Geralt in The Witcher. He also played Superman and he's a GEEK in real life!!! He plays World of Warcraft in real life. I'm in love.

BpSsg5x.png

I added SimGuru Ninja and changed his hair to light brown instead of grayed brown.

TNg2e8D.png

His in game wife is SimGuru Lindsay. Lol. They are the Maxis versions of these sim gurus that you can get on the gallery. I don't think their looks are accurate but they are the Maxis gallery version so whatever.

Anyway... these two couples will make babies. Possible spouses for generation 9. Because that's how I like to play.

Their children could be the parent of the FINAL HEIR. omg I'm so close. :(

bRzicka.png?1

Helen Ellen has her young adult birthday.

MORE
    nNMlUv6.png

This is what she randomly rolled. I use the website https://createarandomsim.com/

db5fin2.png?1

I'm so sorry. I did not realize the dog was pooping in the background when I took this pic. LOL. I just wanted a picture to show young adult Helen Ellen... but I also got mother nature I guess.

Ngv40da.png?1

Grace hugs Shadow before Helen Ellen and Shadow both move out to live with her brothers and all their pets.

yjbFoRn.png

Ben enjoying the last days of his life.

JS9nc5I.png

So what to do with Cory? I've been giving him odd jobs until they have children.

l3qzqtz.png

He's doing well. He's about rank 3 or 4 for odd jobs now.

SURPRISE
    3ZrAUaK.png

Why does he look like that?

eXkCum2.png

If he's acting like that why does he have a happy moodlet from the big news?

I'm sorry but that makes no sense for the game to make him look unhappy when he has a happy moodlet.

aJ0QSbL.png

Is this the "I'm sorry I reacted badly" face?

iN6319w.png?1

This is the second trimester belly.

ZHX2jNh.png

Sadly Ben did not make it to see his grandbaby being born.

ZpX2Tbq.png?1

Grace has been working very hard in the education career while pregnant. She comes home and grades papers before going to bed.

AhHjwtB.png

Finally Amy got to the top of the career. Now she is retired!

Next update BIRTH! But before that there will be a Beach Legacy Update and then a 100 Babies Update
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm hoping to get a comment post up by the end of the week, but for now I'm going to put in my Goth family update that I've been working towards for a few days.

First of all, it's been a long time since my last update on this family so re-introductions are in order! I'm going to give you the whole family backstory, in brief, with screenshots from the past, some of which have never been posted here before..
    It all began with Gillian, Athena's 6th child. She's the daughter of an alien, Gerardo. Because of this, I named her after Gillian Anderson from the X files. So when Strangerville was announced, it was clear which member of the family belonged on that mission, and in the Covert Ops career branch.

As a child Gillian was always curious. One of her favorite childhood memories is the trip to Selvadorada where she got to explore the mysteries of lost civilizations.
    gIKuZ6e.png
    MbILCQo.png

As a teen she was adorable. She spent most of her time reading every mystery novel in the sims universe, and dreamed of being a detective.
    r3065PC.png?1
    HtQUwSw.png

There was only one problem, her mother was the Chief of Police.
    NXytAni.png

So Gillian headed out to the military outpost in Strangerville to pursue a different kind of investigative work. Her roommate was an acquaintance from her teens, Cassandra Goth. After the first picture Gillian got a more military-friendly haircut.
    1SujdF9.png?1
    BN2C6US.png

The two of them went from roommates to friends to romance very quickly.
    DX9HoNy.png

While they were getting to know each other , Gillian was becoming suspicious about the local situation. In the long run, they fell in love, Cassandra got infected, they got engaged, Gillian found out about Cass's "condition" and developed a condition of her own - pregnancy! And so Cass's parents Bella and Mortimer moved to Strangerville to help out.

They married in Bella and Mortimer's new backyard, under an ominous sky. Gillian found a cure for Cassandra. Then they got to work saving the town. Bella and Mortimer helped out with childcare (Gillian had twins!) and gathering ingredients for the vaccine. And Mortimer and Gerardo (Gillian's father) helped out in the final battle, for which Gillian thanked them in military fashion.
    EhXLpNI.png
    FUHSWRK.png
    vLgD9iq.png
    N3rrw2H.png

Which just goes to show that I can make multi-generational family play fit into anything the game throws at me. If I end up buying the Star Wars pack, trust me it'll happen there too, somehow. (Incidentally, speaking of multi-generational, I'll only be buying the Star Wars pack if my granddaughter wants to play it. Video games is a thing we do together and she's a lifelong Star Wars fan. I am a fantasy over sci-fi person so where Lucas is concerned I prefer Willow).

So... on to the current rotation. Unfortunately, the first thing that happened was that Mortimer died.
    Uoltwkb.png

But true love transcends death, and he and Bella were up to their usual before long.
    mkfXIgU.png
    XLOlI4L.png

As for the rest of the family...
    Cass aged to adult the same day Mortimer died.
    IdKM3qt.png
    She didn't so much age, as adopt a more mature haircut and glasses that are big enough for bifocals.

Cass has the Renaissance Sim aspiration, which requires her to start three different careers. She started out in tech guru, which unexpectedly helped out with the Strangerville story. Then she switched to scientist, because it seemed reasonable for her to assume she'd learn something on the job that would help with the vaccine, and because you don't actually have to play it as an active career to advance at lower levels. But after her father died, she realized that her true dream was to be a writer like he was. Except she chose the journalist path, with the intention of writing investigative pieces dealing with the strange and supernatural.
    CsOTkfx.png
    She's totally playing a game and not writing in this picture because her aspiration is also very skill focused, and video gaming is a skill. She spends a lot of time at that laptop writing, programming and gaming.

She balances that out by also working on her Parenting skill.
    k0Ut3zr.png

And she would work on fitness in their backyard pool, but it's winter so she went for bowling instead.
    Otyk1Cy.png

Meanwhile Gillian's career still has her bugging and listening in on the locals - perhaps trying to find out whether there were any plans to awaken the Mother, or discover who caused the whole mess in the first place.
    ITSkEdw.png

As a hobby, she also took up bowling. They started a club with Leila and Oliana (sp?) of the Ngata family. My headcanon is that Leila's family lives in the area and they meet up when she's in town.
    IgRddFv.png
    Also, Gerardo is in this picture because you don't just ignore your Dad when he randomly shows up on a community lot you're on.

She does parenting, but with her it's less about skill and more about... trash talk over a game of Don't Wake the Llama?
    dgLuMq9.png
    (That's apparently what happens when you invite someone to play using the "Challenge Sim.." rather than "Play with..." option)

Gillian also aged up before that last photo. Here's an updated portrait of her and Cass.
    46Ldxpk.png
    BTW sims totally don't stand where you want them to if you don't use the markers.
    Also all portraits were taken in the portrait studio created by @AlwaysAsking but I imagine she intended for you to place your subjects on the markers first because the lot works better that way. :)

Anyway this alternate version makes me happy.
    Ov75hhs.png

And it's past time to introduce the twins.

Gwendolyn Goth
    V8ZzcSn.png

Gwendolyn has the active trait. Her hobbies include playgrounds, monkey bars, and playing with the cat.
    6DvILMn.png
    YsdSZhk.png

Lorelei Goth
    a3XRQC0.png

Lorelei has the Bookworm trait. She enjoys reading, and beating Grandma at chess.
    bDmgWHK.png
    LnPkmkh.png

Together they enjoy many activities, including games with cousins, battling Voidcritters, and playing with the makeup in Grandma's vanity.
    cPyTq5t.png
    67yCBkf.png
    BgaZ4yk.png

Now, Mortimer had taken to doing a lot of things around the house in retirement, and after he died no one else wanted to step up, so Bella hired a butler.
    SFlsUEN.png
    His name is Chris. He does his work well, but the fact that he has the evil trait makes Bella sad. Also, if anything evil happens to this household, the butler did it.

And we have two cats. Enigma is the silver tabby, and I'm not sure what Mystery is, besides yellow-orange, with spots.
    jjTUyZy.png
    wUagdGW.png
    They use their cat furniture more than any cats I've ever played with.

OK, that's a lot of info. And now for...
    8ZW2P2a.png
    Winterfest!
    Well, first Winterfest Eve.

First they decorated the tree.
    cZ9jeNB.png
    DQmbHqY.png
    rBzDgmk.png

Why is Bella looking at the butler like that?
    T9BO5Gc.png

Done!
    e6tEOiO.png

Father winter came, and Chris avoided noticing him being attacked by Enigma.
    gYoJIEg.png

There was also a family singalong.
    nEgBzhf.png

And Mortimer came by in a bad mood, but was cheered up with some mistletoe.
    F0Jx7na.png

Gillian read the holiday story.
    OXBZcVo.png

The next morning, there were gifts!
    qD8iPF1.png

After parents had coffee.
    UsUv0X6.png

And then additional gift giving, all over the house!
    S3ugavv.png
    8EGrkIr.png
    LNdIgyj.png
    g9RkjJx.png
    That last one was right after the kids playing in the makeup, so the butler cleaning the vanity in the background cracks me up.

Gillian got a sim ray (what else does a secret agent give a covert ops agent?) and a book, Cass got two books, and the girls each got two Voidcritter cards.

Gillian made the grand meal, because you can't trust that to a butler.
    0uHznXW.png
    cOmuQQe.png

Of course not everyone sat down. But the butler did. Not sure what he said to cause Bella's reaction... but later he made Gwendolyn cry.
    q7txZMs.png

Gillian's face... yep, the family is half standing, the butler made a child cry, there's a cat in the turkey... I feel like a Griswold.
    dAYN586.png

And that was before Lorelei set her chemistry set on fire... but Mom and Grandma had it handled before the fire department could even get there.
    ViELAEg.png

But all in all it was a successful holiday, even if the adults all needed a drink later.
    w3gI0bg.png

Sorry that was so long, but I wanted to get it all in one post! See you next time! Happy Simming!
  • Options
    KomuraKomura Posts: 229 Member
    My sim made the mistake of moving his best friend in with him and his fiancé, and now through no fault of my own the fiancé and the best friend are getting pretty close. I’m trying to decide if I want to go along with it, or if I want to move best friend out since this is supposed to be my next legacy family.

Oh what the heck, bring on the drama.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    Ughhhhhh my game crashed to desktop. Which stinks. I have no idea why, the crash log made no sense. It allowed me to play for a while before crashing, it’s so annoying because I’d taken a load of screenshots!
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,434 Member
    @AlwaysAsking P.760 Awh! the toddlers so cute on the rocking chair. I forgot to have Claudio do that. Yeah, Archie was angry but he never found out why. He just found out they broke up and it was something Owen did. Thanks for the gallery link! I really like your remodeling of it. We're about to find out what happens if one of them wants to date. P.761 Like your background story for Dash and Max. LOL Dash agreeing Max's is creepy. Max is so adorable trying on the clothing. The skirt does look good on him, and his thought on no need to worry about freezing to death. Him begging for the robot was too cute! And Dash's face while listening to all of it was perfect! Nicely done there. Gunther Munch and Sebastian Santos does look good. Dash helping Max with homework made me laugh. Especially the part with the two trains, its too true! Lmao Max thinking square pie :D P.763 Omg Happy belated birthday! For the football team, I looked up the colors and found Green Bay Packers, is that correct? I like your sons painting hobby! That must be so fun! I used to assemble models like ships and planes, but my parents didn't have space so I had to stop! Very cool you still let him! I like the miniature paint cans on his desk too! Lol, your simself playing sims :D The wall of portraits is amazing! This was a very lovely post. P.764 For the Imgur photo error, I read somewhere before they used to delete photos if they haven't been used in 6 months. Not sure if thats what happened with Dash's photo since the photo is still there. Dash and Diego are cute together, they way they look at each other is perfect. P.767 The Engagement park looks great! Might use that myself when its up. Very creative having the romantic paintings and bottles around. Ian and Lawrence are great. The night shots of the park look great! The fountains all around look great too! Both pictures look great of the morning and night! Good luck with your test results.
    @Sarabeth2984 P.761 The hairstyles are from EL, I suspected as much. I'll wait for a sale then for that pack. The apartment Delany is complaining about does have a problem! LOL Holly Ember was the taken in. Oh man, it stinks when the suspect doesn't load! Awh, she likes the house The acting career is so much fun! Hope Vivienne does get a star! P.764 omg hope everything's alright! The snow pals are adorable. Wow Myrons gift! My sim got that before and beat up Father Winter. :D Lol Delany fall from the keg stand. I never trust those. And he proposes, very nice. P.766 Simeons battle was intense. Wow, Father Winter is notorious for giving dog poops. Lol the dog pooped on her boots. Thats funny. p.768 Nice wedding! It's always great when the crowd gathers around. Awh and they're expecting now. Hah Simeons reaction :D Nice name, Miranda!
    @Hanuel P.763 Oooo Dysis dancing looks nice! Wish we had dancing patched in like this. P.768 lol the debate between the twins. He got too distracted. The audiences face as he continued. :D Ah, he lost. Atleast they're still friends.

Time for an update:

Sylvia thought about her conversation with her mother, she did want things to be good with Owen, but she wasn't sure what to do. She climbed up Archie's tree-house to make sure he cleaned up any messes he usually made when she sat down, and Owen climbed up and joined her. They sat there just talking for most of the night. r9W7r1a.png
    Sylvia was enjoying his company and must've not realized how close they've gotten.JtMmJ5N.png The moment was ruined when Owen tried to put his arm around her.ssdMidt.png Owen had enough, he asked her why was she making things so hard?sF8BrJm.png Sylvia replied, "I'm making things hard? Right, I was the one who slept with someone else."5u4EIMm.png "No, but you're being unfair. We don't talk as often as we did,when I enter a room, you leave right away. I told you I'm sorry, and that I regret it. I bet if Archie's father did what I did, you would forgive him and things would be normal." Iv2uA1f.pngSylvia was confused, she asked him why he was asking about Archie's father.UKRHtbH.png "You don't talk about him, so I'm guessing he's a very personal topic for you. Like he's so much better than me and that's why you won't give me a second chance. fLlz8tF.png Sylvia thought for a quick moment to tell him about Tim. She figured now might as well be the best moment. "He's not better than you, I'm not sure why you would think that. I mean, me and him aren't even together. You never had the other woman attack me or tried to have me killed afterwards. I'm not even sure if he even loved me for me, maybe in the beginning but then he started using me for my career and I was too oblivous to notice." l1q4sMy.png Owen regretted asking about his father after hearing all that. "I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting that. I thought you never spoke of him because he passed away and it would make you too emotional. But not that, is he behind bars?" Sylvia told him "he's not but he's a wanted man so I doubt's he'll ever come back. Thats why I don't speak about him, my mom and Archie don't know about him, it's better off that way."IdS8AWR.png Trying to get back on topic, Owen asked if there was a chance for them then, but Sylvia wasn't sure. She got angry "I don't appreciate being cheated on, and being proposed to just out of guilt. Or having that woman coming to the front door looking for you." "You saw her?" Owen asked her. "Yes, I saw her. I was looking outside when I saw hear leaving. How does she even know where you live, didn't you say you ended things with her" ibrw2T5.png Owen explained he told Jade never to come to the house again and to leave him alone but she doesn't listen. Sylvia ignored him and leftuHDOKif.png
    Work had gotten more tiresome, and Sylvia usually found herself falling asleep as she watched over Claudio. qRxj1xb.png
    Owen woke her up, to see if she was interested in going out dancing with him nhLmxNB.png She was too tired she told him. w9mhSex.png Owen went dancing at a nightclub, and found Jade. At first, he thought if maybe he shouldn't dance with her but figured, him and Sylvia aren't dating, so it can't hurt to dance with her. i57Zu0u.png He was thinking maybe he could use Jade, to make Sylvia jealous. It seems he forgot having told Sylvia he'd tell her to leave him alone. n8WoMnd.png He spent most of the night at the club. pjQ4AaG.png When he returned home, it was past midnight. Sylvia went to ask where he was, saying Claudio was asking for him. Owen having had too much to drink, got annoyed, and told her, she knew where he was going. He even invited her. NOvM98Z.png Sylvia told him, he never said he was going to be out for so long. Owen told her, he was just with someone, and lost track of time. QXxTqWl.png When she asked him, who was this "someone", he told her it's none of her concern. 3NlTOfe.png It wasn't long for Sylvia to find out who he meant. She saw Owen inviting Jade into their home, as she returned back home from work. c7MA4AG.png She went to make a snack, as she saw Jade enter Owen's room. As soon as she sat down, Archie came up to her begging for her to check on Claudio. He said Claudio has been crying for a while, and smelled bad, and nothing he was doing was calming him down. fcCiXvf.png She went upstairs to check on Claudio, wondering why didn't Owen check on him before. She noticed Jade in the living room. 8Wo9cTB.png She was getting the water ready to give Claudio a bath, when she heard a noise from downstairs. She went to check what it was, and saw Owen had joined Jade. q7aOgbv.png She went back upstairs, it made her feel uncomfortable and confused. She thought they had agreed he'd stop seeing her. ax5UsUb.png She was upset, but Claudio was too playful in during his bath, he cheered her up. gAvBZBa.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,434 Member
    In the meantime, Archie interrupted Owen's evening with Jade. Owen had promised him they would look out for some shooting stars, and he was collecting that promise. SuWPXcB.png Looks like Archie knew exactly what he was doing. gLLQk1n.png Owen didn't seem to realize.
    HXuiucN.png When they went back inside, it was time for Jade to leave, so he kisses her goodbye. HcUnFyw.png Now that she was gone, Sylvia went downstairs to make dinner. Owen greeted her, but she ignored him. y2NKwGt.png Owen tried to make small talk, but Sylvia wasn't having it. She immediately asked him, why didn't he check on Claudio, his diaper was full. 5zoCjvJ.png Owen claimed he had forgotten to check, when Sylvia replied he couldn't hear him crying either. gtL0kpK.png She also asked him, why did he invite that woman in here, but Owen just yawned. rWTDb0P.png She said, if he was going to invite someone over, he should let her know, it is their home, not just his. hrFv0sI.png Sylvia left to bring Claudio down to eat, and Owen left to the bathroom. When he returned he saw Claudio eating his food AK1xbUc.png Owen sat down with Sylvia in the living room and told her, he had been thinking of moving out for a while now. And he recently found an apartment available. He should be gone by the end of the week. l0ihm3J.png Sylvia pretended not to care, and when the boys joined her, and Bandit too, she figured they were all she needed. Claudio was eavesdropping from the staircase though, and was sad to hear Owen was leaving them. ODJ1c4k.png

The day he was moving out, Owen took care of Claudio. Claudio didn't really understand what was going on, but just knew he was going to see his dad less. Sylvia and Owen agreed though that the boys would stay over with him on the weekends. Though she would come pick them up on Sunday night for the next schoolday. 0WXOcSf.png
    Archie hugged him before he left. DRHWwRv.png That night Bandit slept watching over Claudio. XR6R5iV.png Archie was really sad he left, and asked his mom if he could sleep in her room. LsGBI6h.png With no one else around to watch over Claudio, she'd trust he was staying out of trouble as she made food. Claudio snuck into her room with Bandit and caused a mess. Poor Bandit's face, looked like he was worried he was going to be blamed for the mess. ckNjXDL.png It was soon the weekend, and as agreed upon, Archie and Claudio stayed with Owen. Archie was excited to spend time with him again. 2tAb1RG.png Owen told them to make themselves at home. 8Q7mmJU.png As Owen and Claudio slept, Archie snuck into the living room and played video games for most of the night. VccdTtb.png Owen wanted to treat the boys, and told them he was going to take them out to the ice cream shop. Mll51ib.png He took them as promised but he kept getting brain freeze. tSu2tmT.png Their time with Owen quickly came to an end, when Sylvia arrived to pick them up. MNCVWc8.png
  • Options
    I have my suspicions as to what caused the crash. I could easily recreate what I’d been doing, so it’s not too bad, but it’s just so annoying when it crashes!
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Wow, I actually played The Sims today. Got a nice update today......a long one......Oh boy....

I would just like to start this off with the fact that today is a very important Holiday in my Sims game for generations *Since Seasons came out*. That's right, 'Murica Day. The day where the people of this country celebrate another country's independence, how thoughtful!
    But before we get to that, Grim Jr was busy taking selfies of his muscles.....His "Muscles".
    etwgMx0.png
    Also gave Grim Jr and Grom their own room. Look, they even got a new computer.
    6tdrzSk.png
    And got Grim Jr a workout machine so he can take selfies of ACTUAL muscles.
    FgUtieo.png
    And of course we gave Raven her own room.....in the creepy shed. But it's her own room regardless.
    8aO8ZWD.png
    And Grim Sr wanted a Bowling Alley.
    ehGwOqX.png
    Octavia: "A Bowling Alley?! Why would you ever need to spend all that money on a bowling alley?!"
    ZuhXIsu.png
    Grim: "I felt like we needed a hobby. I can't just drink all day long."
    DzvV9aR.png
    Octavia: "Are you kidding me? Of course you can just drink all day long!"
    OUDMvzY.png
    Grim: "I CAN?! Oh my god, you're the best!"
    esNlUdt.png
    It was when Grim was pouring himself a glass of whiskey juice, just plain juice, he realized something....he spent the rest of the family's money on that bowling alley and now they can't celebrate Murica Day.
    6l2FjXf.png
    Oh well, he'll worry about that after his drink.
    YjRHmLO.png
    Meanwhile, Octavia realized that she doesn't really pay attention to Gil compared to the other kids, so she had to make up for that by asking him about his day! But that's when she realized....
    esTGVjy.png
    Octavia: "Gil? Gil? Oh crap, I think we forgot to teach him to talk when he was a toddler."
    WC7LFv2.png
    Later that day, Grim Sr decided it was take your son to work day, and of course he's going to play favorites with the one literally named "Grim Jr".
    y0H9kXp.png
    He's mostly just here to clean up the dishes from the dead that couldn't finish their meals.
    juIsZOX.png
    Grim Jr: "Hey, you're doing such a great job at killing people you deserve a promotion!"
    Chef: "I always knew my killing proficiency would be rewarded one day!"
    7zO9xa5.png
    Grim Sr senses a disturbance in the force, as if he's going to have to pay more money in wages.
    QJ8zF6Z.png
    Host: "Ah nice, looks like you two are on your way out anyways. May I show you to your table?"
    Customer: "What do you mean by 'on your way out'?"
    CdwM14K.png
    So Grim Jr went outside to practice his magic until the good part happens.
    1AzQz2D.png
    Customer: "Look at this honey, it's the Grim Reaper himself! Say, why aren't you eating any of the food your restaurant makes?"
    Grim: "Well if you turn around, you'll see exactly why."
    qe3amSH.png
    Host: "Told you she was on her way out."
    mOkpGDl.png
    Old Man: "Yeah you know what, I'll go order a pizza instead."
    JXQf4Gm.png
    Now the food didn't kill this guy, old age did that.
    HSDbR5M.png
    Man: "It's bad enough my wife died but can you guys stop crowding around the table? I want to eat my lunch!"
    sYvoT9N.png
    Oh, and another one gone. Man, this is just a good day to die of old age apparently.
    UjayK42.png

Now let's get to celebrating 'Murica Day the right way!
    Luckily enough people came to Grim's Eatery that he was able to buy some stuff for a good 'Murica day.
    mAfpSbs.png
    Grim Jr: "Did Dad say you can light the fire?"
    pJXvyjT.png
    Raven: "I like fire."
    Grim Jr: "......................Okay then."
    G37eRST.png
    Grim: "Now today you'll see why they called me "The Grill Reaper"
    Octavia: "Who's 'They'?"
    2ypUSBG.png
    Grim: "Your ancestor actually, he was a pretty cool guy. A shame he's gone."
    NmoqvrY.png
    Of course you can't have a good weeny roast without someone who can't play the acoustic guitar well.
    2uUoFaC.png
    And here's Ariel, I know, weird she's still alive. Guess Mermaids just live a long time. By the way kids, meet your Great-Grandmother.
    BpS0x6Z.png
    Oh looks like Sophie and Satan are bringing another child into this world. How swell.
    shRCwJK.png
    Grim: "Ah, I see you haven't changed your warm weather clothing since you were a teenager."
    Sonya: "I know, isn't it great?!"
    sAIpCYh.png
    Ah and here's Luna's sister and Becca....both widowed recently. RIP.
    LCDBeRM.png
    Meanwhile, Grom decided to introduce himself to his Grandma.
    PyGdDT4.png
    Luna: "If you value your life you won't call me Grandma again."
    WhgGQOI.png
    Grim Jr: "Wait, who's this vampire?"
    aA01Lj4.png
    Grim Sr: "Kid, have some respect. That's your Great-Great-Great Grandmother, Kala. She's a fine lady."
    sPDhziF.png
    Grim Sr: "Sorry about taking your Second Husband last night, must be awful being married to mortals."
    Kala: "Eh, I'll get over it."
    84zQo5C.png
    Oh and of course you know Satan would never miss a good weeny roast.
    dTkgYv4.png

Oh dear....
    Man, it's so nice to see that we were able to get ALL of Luna's sisters here....even if all but Sonya are basically fossils now.
    wf8Uail.png
    Oh dear, Becca Ember has set on fire.
    OgZbrEh.png
    GRIM REAPER TO THE RESCUE!
    YEfHPJw.png
    Becca: "Wow, the Grim Reaper saved my life!"
    Grim: "Meh, I only did it because you were burning too close to my daughter. Gotta look out for my kids."
    lRWxodE.png
    Grim: "Besides, don't get too excited about this. I'll be back for you in about a week."
    Becca: "...........Wait, what?"
    vTKGdAq.png
    Kori: "Dad, I'm on fire!"
    Grim: "SEE! THIS IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO STOP!"
    alUCCA4.png
    Grim: "Oh dear, I can only put out one fire a day!"
    vrdkWDH.png
    Satan: "When I said you needed to kill more people this isn't what I meant!"
    m9pDWwZ.png
    Octavia: "Oh good, looks like we all got away from that fire safely."
    ki3kW9M.png
    Kori: "YOU FORGOT ME!!!!"
    IZV3xCT.png
    So this is when I had to step in and do it myself, had several Sims attempt to put out Kori because I mean, who wants to see a little girl burning when no one will put her out themselves? I mean free will? Pfft, yeah free will means letting your own flesh and blood die.
    AlgQLBE.png
    BUT OF COURSE, NO ONE LISTENED TO ME! I'M A BIT LIVID THAT THEY DIDN'T LISTEN TO MY COMMAND TO EXTINGUISH THE FIRE!
    biXjVRC.png
    AND WHAT'S WORSE IS THE FACT THAT EVERYONE JUST WENT BACK TO ROASTING MARSHMALLOWS AND WEENIES!
    d6OxcGb.png
    Grim: "Huh, I think I was supposed to do something here."
    YOU THINK?!
    k80xLzE.png
    Happy Murica Day you jerks.
    Ty3y1hi.png
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited September 2020
    Hey everyone! I hope you all are staying safe and healthy. Here’s some comments.
    @metior_ice Its so much fun watching the boys get hyper energized and throwing lightning bolts! And then it coincides with a volcanic eruption :D
    Hmm. Thats a good question! I like both! Admiral’s Wreckage would be awesome since the twins are mermaids and protectors of the islands. But Chieftain’s Villa is also a cultural center of the islands and is located near the town. They would have access to all the fun island festivals. I like the idea of it being a graveyard for founders as well!

I learned that, with merfolk sims, you can design a house where pools can replace hallways and living spaces. Merfolk can’t drown, so you can essentially make a house where they can swim to different places in the house. Merfolk can Listen to Music from residential wall speakers and other sound sources, watch tv, view and talk to fish for fun and their social need without leaving the pool. Merfolk can sit on a pool ledge to interact with hand held items and eat harvestables. In a tiny home build, you can cut back on so much because the only room you need outside of the water is a bathroom.

The build I want to do for the twins involves them spending most time of their time in the water. With Eco Living, I can have the lot trait Geothermal and this cuts down on bills and heats pools. In cold environments, pools shouldn’t freeze over. This also gives sims in the pools a happy moodlet from being in the water.

I like Oceanic Splendor because merfolk sims that have the Child of the Ocean Trait will become very inspired and happy from swimming in the ocean. I could implement a similar build with access to various things without leaving the ocean. For merfolk that rarely leave the water, the moodlet boosts would almost be perpetual, never ending.

Edit because I forgot to respond: It was pretty fun to make fire rain down from the sky and zap the beach. The volcanic activity and the ability to call a thunderstorm made it even more fun. Between the volcanic vents, lava bombs, and lightning, it got pretty overwhelming because it felt like things were getting out of control. The traits needed to do what I did include the Sulani Mana Trait, Storm Chaser Trait, and being a merperson. It's true that you can change the weather with a weather machine, but merfolk can change the weather no matter where they are. It'll save money, and the cool down time ends when the thunderstorm ends.
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @DoodlyDoofus that RestAurant is awesome! I’m kinda surprised by how many deaths there were. I have townies with all their motives fail and still swim miles to the shore and leave, survive getting struck by lightning, and honestly, the simple fact that Townies seem immune to drowning after a Siren’s Call or Summon Ocean Threat, but a player sim can drown seems odd....
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from
    the Diary of Roxanne Denney Monte**gro
    and
    the Journal of Felipe Monte**gro

0xwcDxt.jpg
    Enrique Monte**gro is a toddler.

ROXANNE
    -Last night Tucker came over, he was upset about something, I could tell that right away, but he didn’t say anything at first, he talked to the boys for a while and made small talk with me and Felipe. Eventually he got around to what was on his mind though. He and Darsh had been invited to lunch at Uncle Kyle’s on Sunday, and afterwards, Uncle Kyle had offered Darsh a job. In fact, Uncle Kyle wanted to train Darsh to take over for him at the restaurant so he could eventually semi-retire. He had been looking for A replacement for himself for awhile, but no one worked out, yeah, Uncle Kyle’s picky to say the least, so no one was surprised that he was not having an easy time finding someone he trusted to take over.
    Apparently, according to Tucker, he wanted Darsh to learn directly from him and to master all the dishes on the menu. In time, Darsh could add dishes to the “specials” menu and exercise his creative side that way, but Uncle Kyle wanted Darsh to agree not to change the signature menu he created. Tucker said Darsh was thrilled, he accepted immediately, without talking it over with Tucker first. Which led to a bit of an argument afterwards when they got home, he said. I can imagine so. Tucker continued, the thing is, well, Darsh told me he had always dreamed of being a chef in a restaurant, but because he didn’t have the educational background, well, he had figured it was a pipe dream. So, when Uncle Kyle made his offer it was something he couldn’t pass up. Tucker said he told Darsh that Uncle Kyle was difficult and that it wouldn’t be like working for mom, plus commuting to the city and the long hours would mean that the two of them would have way less time together. But ultimately, Tucker said he could see how much it meant to Darsh and although he had real reservations about the whole thing, that he felt he had to support his husband, that if it was that important to him, well, then he was behind him 100%.
    Then Tucker go to the real reason he had “dropped by”, when Darsh gave his notice, well, he and mom had words. We all knew mom had been grooming Darsh to some day run things like she does, and was positioning Darsh to move up when she retired. She thought he had what it takes to be in the top position like she is in time. So, having him bail now when she is getting ready to retire must have really hurt her, which I do understand, to be honest. Tucker said he was caught in the middle, he could understand both sides and all, but he felt like he was between a rock and a hard place. He wants me and Miranda, who he had already spoken too, to talk to mom to try to get her to reconcile with Darsh. Tucker said Darsh was really upset by mom’s reaction and considered her one of his best friends and that this was killing him. Tucker said that he didn’t think he could trust himself to have any kind of civil conversation with mom about it himself, because he loved Darsh too much to see him hurting and, well, he loved mom and all too, but….
    Great, what could I say? Of course I agreed to talk to mom about it with Miranda. I mean, this affects our whole family.-

uzV7eMz.jpg
    Tucker asks Roxie for her help.

-I gave it a couple days, I thought mom might have cooled down a bit, then me and Miranda went over to the house and finally got mom alone in the kitchen. We told her that Tucker had told us what had happened and asked her to give us her side. Yeah, I thought it was kind of a gambit to open that way but Miranda and me decided to be direct, mom’s not someone you can afford to skirt around a subject with. Mom ranted a bit, OK a lot, she called Darsh ungrateful, how she was blindsided by this, that she had invested a lot of time and energy into grooming “that boy”, and now he suddenly decides he wants to be a chef from out of the blue, well, she said, that’s what I get for trusting a fickle man like that, I should have known loyalty was not in his DNA. Oh, boy, she was way more upset that I had imagined, to be honest. I was suddenly not sure that either me or Miranda would be able to get anywhere with her.
    Then Miranda said, I hope you gave Uncle Kyle a piece of your mind too mom. I mean, he stold Darsh right out from under your nose after all. What? mom said, no, I mean, that’s just business, if Kyle thinks Darsh can replace him, then, well, I know that Kyle’s job’s not like mine, he can’t just retire and have someone move into his position like I can. He’s been searching for ages and hasn’t found anyone that he thinks can fill his shoes. Miranda continued, but still if Uncle Kyle hadn’t dangled that job in front of Darsh’s nose, I mean, Executive Chef of one of the premier restaurants in the city and all, who in their right mind would turn that down? Especially someone like Darsh who doesn’t think he has the qualifications for a position like that. Ok, nice try Miranda, I see what you’re doing young lady, mom said. Do you mom? I asked, do you think that Darsh could ever have turned down an opportunity like that, something he secretly dreamed about but never thought he’d ever get the chance to do, because I sure don’t see how he could. Well, mom started, what do you mean dreamed of? I mean, I answered, that according to Tucker, Darsh has dreamed of being a chef but because he lacked the education and all, that it was just something he never thought could or would happen. Tucker told you that? mom asked. Yes, in fact, it was news to him too, I said, but after Uncle Kyle made the offer they talked and Darsh told him it had always been a dream of his. Tucker had concerns, you know, about the job and all, but he could see how much it meant to Darsh, so he’s decided to support him. Well, that’s good, I mean, Darsh will need his husband to be on his side, working for Kyle Jeffries, well, it’s not like working for me, I can tell you that, mom said. That man is difficult under the best of circumstances, I’ve known him for years and I love the man to death, but well, I know what he’s like. But, I know that Salim’s retiring soon and after Becca’s death, well, both Kyle and Salim want to spend more time with Omar and his boys, so Kyle must feel a lot more motivated to find a replacement now.
    All right girls, you win, mom said finally, I’ll talk to Darsh and Tucker, I suppose I can understand how the job may have been too good to pass up for Darsh now. Plus, I don’t want to be the cause of him not devoting his full attention to his new career either. I honestly don’t want him to fail, whatever hurt I feel, I mean, I can’t be responsible for him not succeeding, he’s my son-in-law and my friend and, well, I do hope for his and Kyle’s sake it works out.-

QnH44d5.jpg
    Roxie and Miranda listen to their mom rant.

-Dad had a family fish fry, I guess that’s a Denney thing now. So everyone was there, including, Darsh, he and mom did patch things up, and he’s still working for Uncle Kyle, so far so good. And Victor was there, he’s staying with mom and dad now while his parents are touring the continent on a cruise ship. So, I guess that was the perfect opportunity for Miranda to drop her bombshell. She kind of stood up and said that she was going to have a baby. Yeah, at first everyone was talking over each other like we all do, but eventually what she said sank in and everyone got quiet and just looked at her. Then dad said, what’s his name? It’s not like that daddy, Miranda answered, the father’s not a factor, it’s just me. Well, young lady, dad said, factor or no, tell me who he is, I want to have a chat with him. No, daddy, Miranda continued, I mean the father is just a number, I went to a place in San Myshuno and bought what I needed, you know a….
    For heaven’s sake Miranda, what in the world possessed you to ever do such a thing? mom asked. I want a child mom, but I don’t want a husband, I’ve always wanted to be a parent and I’ve been thinking about it for a long time. My job is going really well now, Levi has let me take over overseeing his Routeseller app and, well, the business is doing well. So financially, I’m in really good shape, she explained. But Miranda, I said, Felipe and I, well, there’s two of us and we have a hard time being good parents sometimes, it’s a huge responsibility and a lot of work even with help. I know that Roxie, I know it might not be easy going it alone and all, but it’s something I feel very strongly about, it’s always been something I’ve wanted, Miranda answered. So, what, Miranda, you went somewhere and said eeny, meeny, miny, moe, and picked the donor? dad asked. Not exactly daddy, they do genetic testing and they have some information on the men. I know he’s a college graduate and reasonably smart according to his IQ and GPA and he’s of Scandinavian decent ethnically, with blond hair and blue eyes. But most of all he has really good genes, no outlying risk factors or defects, that’s ultimately why I picked him in particular, Miranda explained. I didn’t mention that he was also very white, with Felipe, Darsh and Victor in the room, I didn’t want to open that can of worms.
    It was quiet for a few seconds then mom said, you’re moving back home. I absolutely will not have my pregnant daughter living all alone out in the dessert young lady. Your mom’s right Miranda, you need to be safe and let us take care of you, dad added. Ok, look, I appreciate that mom and dad, I really do, but I’m going to do this on my own, I knew that going in, Miranda said. Miranda, that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard you say, first of all, you are not alone, and secondly, you have no idea what it’s like when you’re pregnant, I said. I literally had to have Felipe help me get up out of chairs and bed half the time when I was in my third trimester for heaven’s sake.
    Well, eventually, after a lot of talking and back and forth, Miranda agreed that she would move back home when she got to her third trimester and stay till she could find a house to buy that would be big enough for her and the baby.-

bzjuvu3.jpg
    Miranda makes an announcement.

FELIPE
    -The family, myself included, have been scheduled to check up on Miranda, she works from home and takes walks in the dessert, so goes for days without seeing or talking to another person. So, well, we decided to keep a close watch to make sure she is OK till she moves back in with her parents. The thing is, that I’m kind of uncomfortable going over to her house alone because people might talk. So I told Roxie that I was worried, that I had only been to see Miranda by myself once in my life. That was when I wanted to find out Roxie’s ring size and had gone over to Miranda’s house to get her to help me. I didn’t want Roxie to have to get it resized. I wanted it to fit her because I heard that resizing can make a ring weaker and more prone to breaking. Roxie said that she wondered how the whole family had showed up at her parent’s house the night I proposed. The she said, did I really think that it was that big a deal, my being over there alone with Miranda? And I told her that I never wanted anyone to have a reason to think anything was going on, Miranda was a very attractive woman and, well, people do talk, especially with her being pregnant now. There were probably people who would think that whole daddy donor thing was a lie to cover up an affair and I didn’t want anyone to have any reason to gossip about the possibility of us two being up to something.
    Roxie didn’t say anything for a minute then she said, Felipe, you’re a very thoughtful and nice guy, I forget that sometimes. Ok, here’s what you can do, take one of Omar’s boys with you, he’s got three of them, so I’m betting one of them will be always be available. Plus, you could take them fossil hunting in the dessert or take them fishing in that creek across from Miranada’s house after you check on her. That would be a nice thing to do after what they’ve been through recently. My wife’s pretty smart most times, I called Omar right away.

KDum45O.jpg
    Everyone takes turns checking up on Miranda.

-Ultimately, Miranda did not wait till her third trimester, she found someone to sub-let her house and moved back in with her mom and dad half way into her second trimester. For some reason she asked Austin to be her coach for the birth. Not her dad, who’s been through it before or me also with some experience, and yes I know I’m just her brother-in-law but still. Also there’s Tucker, he would have been happy to do it. But Austin’s just a teenager, and it really bugged me. Eventually, I said something to Roxie about it. Ah, she said, I wondered about that myself, to be honest. Ok, look, I said, maybe she wasn’t ever going to ask me, although I’d be happy to do it, by the way, I have been through it twice now. But there’s Tucker or her dad, it just seems like Austin’s not the best choice, that’s all. Well, I kind of thought that too, Roxie said, but as I thought about it, I think it has a lot to do with helping Austin. He’s had a rough time lately, and he’s at that age, he’s starting to, well, he’s getting interested in girls. I think Miranda thought since he missed having a baby around when he was growing up, that he’d have a special attachment to her baby because of it and I suspect he’s going to have a very different perspective on woohoo after this too. Plus, he’s really psyched about it. Maybe, I said, but well, I don’t think he knows what he’s in for yet. Right, Roxie said, I think that’s part of the idea, Felipe. Is your whole family sneaky then? I asked. Yep, she answered, and Austin, is by far the most manipulative, he learned it from all of us older siblings growing up, which, I’m betting is part of why Miranda wants to give him a dose of reality while he is still young enough for it to hit home.-

cHnqXKg.jpg
    Miranda asks Austin to be her coach for the delivery.

(NOTE: I'm not able to play as much now due to RL stuff, nothing bad, so my posts will be less frequent now. I do enjoy my Tutorial Guys Save though, I really like playing and posting about them here afterwards a lot, so I will continue to update as much as possible. I played over 5 hours, but it was what I call "Housekeeping". Meaning I had to make a bunch of townies to use in my game and purge a bunch from my game as well, plus there were issues with my Clubs in the game to sort out, so I didn't really get to actually play since this post, plus I'm about 3 pages behind on everyone else's updates, sigh.)

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    avecitarojaavecitaroja Posts: 2 New Member
    Something sketchy happened with my legacy family so im hoping someone can answer this for me (im new and cant make my own thread but made this account specifically to ask): can Sims can romantic whims for a sim (like "flirt with x") even when they've had no previous romantic interactions?

I have my legacy family and the oldest daughter of the third gen just got married. But during the wedding her husband got a whim to flirt with her best friend who he barely knows. The best friend was in a flirty mood so now im thinking she flirted with him and he got the whim as a result.

But is it possible he got the whim randomly/because she was in a flirty mood with no actual romantic interaction involved?

Asking bc i really want to know what to do with my legacy girl's story. I def am not keeping her with her husband or as a bff to the girl if they were being lowdown on the wedding day!!
  • Options
    avecitarojaavecitaroja Posts: 2 New Member
    > @avecitaroja said:
    > Something sketchy happened with my legacy family so im hoping someone can answer this for me (im new and cant make my own thread but made this account specifically to ask): can Sims can romantic whims for a sim (like "flirt with x") even when they've had no previous romantic interactions?
    >
    > I have my legacy family and the oldest daughter of the third gen just got married. But during the wedding her husband got a whim to flirt with her best friend who he barely knows. The best friend was in a flirty mood so now im thinking she flirted with him and he got the whim as a result.
    >
    > But is it possible he got the whim randomly/because she was in a flirty mood with no actual romantic interaction involved?
    >
    > Asking bc i really want to know what to do with my legacy girl's story. I def am not keeping her with her husband or as a bff to the girl if they were being lowdown on the wedding day!!

(I should clarify he got the whim in a period when i wasnt watching him, had to have Melody make her own wedding cake bc the caterer was useless!!!)
  • Options

Update on Beach Legacy Doug and Latasha Generation 5

WqpSqwF.png

Latasha gets a visit from her dad.

MORE
    eFVXTMQ.png

Becca's time has come and she passes away among the coconut trees.

Ihj4gz8.png?1

Since Doug is a dog lover we adopt a dog.

GADGovc.png?1

Isn't he a cute puppy?

tasXyeo.png

I named him Cole after Phoebe's love interest in the show Charmed (the one from the 90's).

VKhMXYE.png?1

And since Latasha is a cat lover we adopt a cat as well.

M6BFFDn.png

We name her Kit. Also a name from the Charmed tv show.

WHAT!?!?
    Uj0vFiv.png?1

What!??! Your pregnant!?

Why do I always get this reaction in my game.

IlRSqbM.png?1

Then it looks like he's trying to fake a smile...

Whatever...

PreNQq1.png?1

Doug uses his magic to turn Latasha into a spellcaster.

qT1nOLx.png?1

This is Cole as a dog. I thought he made a cuter puppy...

IT'S TIME
    KvyXLJD.png?1

It's that time...

ueh4WSb.png?1

Hank in dark blue bear and Evan in green hedgehog.

Naming theme this generation is Royal Pains. A show from 2009. It takes place in the Hamptons. It's very beachy which is why I chose that.

1XGubhl.png?1

Well here we go again.

9mNj8qE.png

Amber also passes among the coconut trees. Is this a thing now?

iUtwqGB.png

Oh and Doug already completed his aspiration. I still want to get him to the top of his career. His aspiration didn't require that.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    I’m going to go back to Sims 3 for a bit, I think.

For some reason I made a Sims 4 backup ages ago, before any of the saves I’m currently playing. It even includes screenshots from my very first Sims 4 family, haha. Before toddlers were a thing. I still have that family saved to my gallery (not the general gallery), maybe I could start another save and bring them back. I’d probably change a few things in CAS, particularly as Seasons wasn’t out then so they won’t have hot and cold outfits.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top