Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    It was freezing cold outside, but that wasn't about to stop two toddlers from having fun! They were wrapped up warmly. Xanthe's verbal skills were more advanced than her little brother's, but they could still have a conversation about trucks.

E6SwsD4.jpg

Erytheia loved the toybox. It was full of all sorts of toys and playthings. And, with an imagination as active as hers, they could become anything. A car, for example, could become a magical coach, zooming through the air, pulled by winged horses.

eYqrOkx.jpg

As she carried Artemis to the bath, Caroline was eagerly dreaming of the day when her children would all be old enough to bathe or shower themselves.

YbiuiTR.jpg

Peter was in the upstairs bathroom, pondering life. It was almost the end of the year, and he was naturally thinking about time going on and how his life was progressing. He decided that he needed to visit the Magic Realm to get some ingredients. Hopefully, with spring soon on the way, he'd be able to plant a garden and get ingredients that way, too.

LyViB7i.jpg

There it was.. the magic portal. He could never *quite* get used to the idea of stepping through the portal and into the swirling vortex; it was always a somewhat disorienting experience. He enjoyed his visits, though, and knew that life often came with uncomfortable moments. One had to take the rough with the smooth.

kjtFYyk.jpg

Even though it was mid-afternoon, it didn't seem like it. Cold and wind he was used to, but the odd darkness... it sure made for some breathtaking views, though.

3mwK881.jpg

As he entered the gardens, Peter spotted some kind of abandoned water-spout on the ground. It would be the perfect place to search for frogs, which were always useful when it came to potion-making. Indeed, he found two, although they weren't featured in any of the recipes he knew.

e8UndeW.jpg

Fish weren't part of potions, but he thought it might be useful to catch a few anyway, for food purposes. Unfortunately, he had very little fishing level, and he was unable to catch anything.

68oT5dY.jpg

Caroline had bought a few new bath soaks, and experimented with the citrus one. Mmm... fresh slices in the bath, AND a face mask? So relaxing...

3kwlkxy.jpg

The local businesses were offering free food and drinks to patrons, so, once out of her bath, Caroline took full advantage. She headed to Waterside Warble and ordered a Ridgeport cocktail.

b5aLF70.jpg

The next day was New Year's Eve, and Caroline had her first audition for something other than a commercial; it was a TV show called Wild Flames. She felt fairly confident, but it was always a good idea to practise her acting skill!

NRXDGjF.jpg

Caroline's audition went well, and she got the part.
    Later that day, all the toddlers bar Xanthe were asleep. Peter enjoyed some quality time with his daughter; he marvelled at her advanced verbal skills and how enthusiastic she was about everything. Toddlers were so cute... he loved being a parent and seeing his children change and grow up.

Am2HYFT.jpg

It was almost midnight... Peter and Caroline gathered in front of the television, watching the countdown. Zershooby! Then, when the clock finally struck midnight, everyone celebrated. The couple shared a kiss, feeling grateful to have each other and their children. They were looking forward to what the upcoming year would bring.

1FSQlCB.jpg
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited July 2020
    @MelsieYT I love seeing your pictures. Your sims look beautiful and they're so bright! Is that just the way the game looks or do you have a lighting mod/ReShade preset?
    Post edited by Duvelina on
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Beach Legacy Becca and Amber Generation 4

@Daephene Yes, Ben's mother was the daughter of a sim version of Benedict Cumberbatch. I just realized I named Ben Ben and he's a descendant of Benedict Cumberbatch. I actually named him after a character from Umbrella Academy. So Ben's mother was the daughter of Benedict and the sim version of Nyota Uhura from Star Trek. The newer movies. I have used Benedict in multiple saves. I'm a big fan <3

Toddlers
    MnnVPkO.png?1

This is our first born twin Lucy.

OoCvGMr.png?1

The second born Henry.

Yk6F4LC.png?1

Summer passed away.

0Muk5PM.png

But it's very important she goes to work in an hour... Lol ... game seriously? Grim is taking her and she's getting a notice about work.

LXsfIIe.png?1

Becca gives birth. This is Doug.

qJ4KuOW.png?1

And Doug has a twin sister! Her name is Nicole.

VyhsoMs.png?1

Serena passes away.

r3uCrHf.png

Amber's grades. She has one more semester left.

NHrGDBu.png

Becca's grades. That C- is what happens when you get distracted and your sim isn't ready to leave within 15 min of class starting (game time).

The dock your grade if your sim has not left by 15 min of class starting. I seriously have to have them stand by the door or outside and wait like an hour to 30 min before (game time) so I get those A+ but sometimes I get distracted.

G8uuYVv.png

Here's Becca's career.

Naming Theme
    I try to keep it Beach themed somewhat... So this generation is named from characters in the movie 50 First Dates.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    mingusssssmingusssss Posts: 131 Member
    edited July 2020
    Sorry, I couldn't edit in the pics here.
    Post edited by mingusssss on
  • Options
    My sims spent a few days just hanging out with their new friends after work. We had to make an unexpected trip to the vet because Lana, the dog, got sick, but everything was fine at the end.
    lPLT5fD.png
    hZVn3qM.png

Then, the first generation of my legacy got married. They had a beautiful wedding ceremony at the beach, with their closest friends.
    2RICKKw.png
    OMAHLHR.png

Really shortly after that came pregnancy and she spent some days just relaxing with friends and stress eating cake leftovers, the baby came. She is a beautiful girl named Cristina, she is very inquisitive and has the potential to become a scientist. She will not become the heir because I decided the gender of the heir would alternate in each generation, but I will keep her around to have her help with the garden, then, eventually have her go to uni, pursue the scientific career and I would love to have her marry an alien and have her move out.
    eDIKj8e.png
    XT58UZE.png
    jviQ6mm.png
    D67azCB.png

Shortly after the baby was born, my founder sim, the mother, received an unexpected call. She had earned a quite impressive reputation as a gardening expert and she was offered a position as a gardener. She received a promotion on her first day and is on her way to become a botanist.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Can't share what I did today, it was all deeply spoilery for my Simsta stuff. Shhh :open_mouth:

@DarkAngel1994 kittens make everything better :D And happy birthday!!

Oh man, poor Autumn :( That would not have been a fun night. Glad Damien showed up, she needs a hug! Huh, either Mystery Woman can teleport away or go invisible, or maybe she's reaching Autumn telepathically? Oh goodness hi Kiara!! Ohh goodness 'cute moment' indeed <3 Hee, poor out-of-place Ian. Lovely proposal! "(Just humans acting like animals, unlike us.)" *snicker*

@March306 happy birthday for Thursday!

@Lyrie she works very hard :D And heh, I had a violinist (level 8-9 at that point) at uni, and at one point, two of his dorm mates cornered him to badly play violin in his direction. His expression was along the lines of, "...End me."

@Daephene thank you! Honestly, I just love colour XD
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    so out of it don't know where I ended up but I'll do some quick catch up at least.
    @Lyrie I couldn't do a challenge like that I would get a point I have to do something which is funny I can let them go free but if I make it a rule then just no. The little ones are a chipper group I'll have to let them get together after I have mccc back in the game to make sure they all have a good friendship. Ambrosia? No it takes too long so I have always just let things play out unless story needed so for this one he couldn't see the reaper to plead and no bringing back it's like a punishment for him wasting his life. Evil aren't I? >:)

Aw that was so nice, they really are a precious group, Rainbow is lucky to have them in her life and they are equally lucky to have her.
    @Daephene all for random with Vlad I suppose, I'm glad you like it he's fun to makeover how he ended up with my self sim started with a comment beyond that who knows lol.

So awesomes out just roaming about hoping that the pack comes out soon cause I can look at it if it does then it's off to work. so humor my blah responses.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Today I was creating an "oldtown" or poor living quarter for my game. These house are shells again, but both lots fit well together. When I was building them, I found myself often to click on the other lot when I have changed the wallpaper on the current lot. :D

2duY4MA.png
    eCjX0la.jpg
    WR3oGZW.jpg

@MelsieYT

Elisabeth and Mathilde aren't twins but they were born in the same year. Elisabeth at the beginning and Mathilde at the end of the year 1891. I didn't paid enough attention for the days when this happened.
  • Options
    mmkay so it came out on time though I didn't do much after work we'll see.
    NFf4wxz.png
    So don't know if you remember my uglacy family but after a few baby daddies Maranda here married Knox even though she rolled wants to marry Johnny who very much was her first love. Well Knox passed and I didn't even know so who knows where his urn is, anyways Johnny moved right in to help out since she cheated on Knox one last time ending with her final child with Johnny, little Lydia. He couldn't wait to be her everything now unlike my tragic couple he did get a youth potion, for hanging on so long and just waiting and he was an active member at events and such the kids should know him better than they do but whatever.
    Q6ERUHZ.png
    They didn't need a wedding they had been waiting long enough, speaking of her eldest who unintentionally became a homewrecker will get a wedding I just keep forgetting.
    6bEz0sY.png
    Finally at peace and uh I'll do makeovers later I imagine Maranda will learn to knit for her family.
    IyVWy1T.png
    But she'll always remember Knox she loved him.

Kay that's it ha..I miss him already I have an unnatural like for him.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    Hey everyone! Been a little over a month since I last updated because of work :(

Anyways, I decided to retire Zion, Avery and the rest of the Ayers family for now and start a completely new save with a new group!

This is Gia, Belle and Moe. They've been best friends since elementary school and just moved out to Foxbury Institute together to attend university.

Gia is very manipulative and self-centered and is more concerned with partying than actually attending classes. She's trying to earn her Drama degree and become an actress.

Belle is one of Geoffrey Landgraab's children that he had during an affair. She has a great relationship with her father but Nancy Landgraab despises her. She's a nerdy, genius and is trying to earn her degree in Psychology so that she can become a university professor.

Moe is really laid back but passionate about charity. His mother passed away when he was young because she was sick, so he wants to become a politician to help his country get better healthcare. He's trying to earn his degree in communications

CtCcN5W.png

Moe decided he should sharpen up his debating skills so he joined the Debate squad. His first debate was against Don Lothario who's also attending university. The debate was about why we should ban Gnomes (or something like that lol) and is was going back and forth for a while. Moe took the stance that Gnomes are creepy and evil so theres no downside to destroying them

umD8ZcP.png

The debate went back and forth but eventually Moe won!

MSWmmol.png
    Xf2sXN2.png
    GmrPZ6N.png

For some reason Gia was really unimpressed by the debate lol. She was incredibly bored throughout
    0rPIGCv.png

After the debate was over, Don (being the player that he is) saw Gia sitting in the audience and decided to flirt a little bit with her. There was definitely a small spark between them but Gia knows that Don likes to hit on every girl he sees lol

ELg61Rr.png

Gia decided to go back to the University housing where she met Ronnie, their roommate.

GThtVBI.png

Like I said earlier, Gia is more concerned with partying and having fun than actually doing work so being the manipulative person that she is, she decided to pretend to flirt with Ronnie in order to convince him to do her assignments for her

ej3WSEN.png

And it worked perfectly!

iQLqRgX.png
    m78oczh.png

After just one meeting, he was completely in love with her and got started on all her homework

dlwIYIu.png
    ERow2xw.png

On the other hand, throughout the first semester both Moe and Bella worked incredibly hard studying and doing assignments to ensure a great grade. The day before exams started, they held a small study party.

0eJmHYq.png

Belle was really stressing herself out trying to prepare for exams
    2pXZvRA.png

Gia on the other hand, decided to hit up the bar late at night right before the morning of her exams and play a lot of juice pong with her new friend Marie.

1smnu0j.png
    qupGydC.png
    C4xzEds.png
    Fe7lEu4.png

The next morning, it was exam time! Moe and Belle were both really stressed out but they managed to both pass with great grades

GnzlgYj.png
    EdSMyFI.png
    rmyokuS.png

Gia tried to get some last minute studying in, but ran out of time. She then TRIED to cheat on her test but got caught. The barely passed the course largely in part to Ronnie doing all of her assignments for her lol

1iogInJ.png
    fnsbkUD.png

• Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Lyrie Thank you for the welcome. :smile:

@MelsieYT I'm glad to say that after a year the prince is finally close to his cinderella.

@Daephene Catching up on 600 posts would have been quite a feat!

Back at the Tremaine residence the wicked three were still trying to wrap their heads around the night's events. How did Cinderella get to the ball on time? And with a new dress nonetheless! Lady Tremaine was in an especially grumpy mood since.
    L5BMCK4.png

"I... I swear it's not my fault. We only bought one dress!" Anastasia tried her best to reason with her upset family.
    yAozSk9.png

"Phooey." Drizella wasn't letting the blame slide onto her. "Then where did Cindy get the blue she was wearing, hmm? Only YOU took her out shopping. Explain that Anastasia."
    3btvXNW.png

All the while Cinderella felt like she was floating on a cloud of happiness, despite her chores having tripled.
    s8ysxAd.png

Though she dare not express such joy knowing very well now that her stepfamily would go to any lengths to take a mere moment of it away.
    ELR5jjI.png

To add to her joy Cinderella received a surprise visit from her friend and neighbour Catarina Lynx.
    SzjSTBW.png

"Ugh! What are you doing here right now? Can't you see my family is going through something!"
    PFOSroA.png

(Well, clearly she wasn't there to see you Drizella.)
    zQtbIkc.png

"Don't mind her Catarina. It is always a pleasure to have your company."
    YswLuKB.png
    Lady Tremaine took a quiet moment to herself to gather her thoughts.
    n7ofi1b.png

Just because the prince danced with Cinderella mean not all is lost. After all by royal pronouncement the prince was thought to still be searching for his bride. And Lady Tremaine would have it end with one of her daughters by his side. No matter the cost.
    ZsZKVQ7.png

Soon thereafter came that fateful call.
    1ritzmq.png

The opportunity she has been waiting for!
    lHGT8EQ.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member

Hey all! Here are some comments. I hope everyone is doing well!

@march306 Thank you for liking my functioning a/c unit! I plan on sharing it soon so long as it doesn’t prove glitchy. I can’t believe you are on generation 3! That’s impressive!
    I think Penelope is absolutely precious. Those braids are adorable on her
    @darkangel1994 -I hope things are going well for you. It was so nice reading about the updates about Atlas and Dylan’s family! It sounds like things are going well for them!
    Congratulations Autumn! BTW, I love her look!
    @lyrie -I am glad that McKenna was able to tone things down and bring the siblings together:) And thank you for liking Tobias and Myron's adventures!
    @daravi That is an amazing build!
    @doodlydoofus Your post had me cracking up!!!
    @ryttu3k Yes! I imagine Simeon would be desperate to get wifi to the Magic Realm lol! I hate having Tobias TP the monument, but he had to deface the monument for the Spirit Club, maybe I should have had him yarn bomb it instead lol XD
    Inna Cents looks amazing! I love what you did with her!
    @haneul I really do feel for Deli and her struggles with her nature. Hopefully she can come to terms with her nature, or pursue a cure
    @reddestiny92 I am so sorry about Salim’s passing. At least Don and their daughter were able to spend a lot of quality time together
    @alwaysasking I hope you are feeling better! This social distancing stuff is awful right now. I so enjoyed Aly’s birthday party! It looked fun:) Tell your daughter I said happy birthday!
    Tobias was having the time of his life at Foxbury! I had a lot of fun playing him and watching him interact with his roommates.
    I would love to see who you send to university! Lawrence may prefer to take classes online:) Which is perfectly all right!
    LOL! I liked the “cool” pun. Believe me I’ve been full of them lately. I have a new update with Tobias too!
    I have missed a lot of people but I'll try to catch up tomorrow!

I am still with my alternate save with Joanna and Simeon Silversweater and their family. I have been playing their oldest son Tobias. Tobias is in his last and fourth semester!
    It was kind of a bittersweet semester.
    Dormlife
    His best friend Frank Blanton had apparently graduated and left the semester before. He was missing his friend hTFYHds.png
    Tobias spent the majority of his time doing homework on his own
    vd89DC9.png
    Letting his other roommates in when they forgot their keys. There's a reason why MacKenzie his roomie is wearing an old fashioned dress. My game decided to randomly make Vlad Straud (Tobias' grandpa) top IT Trendsetter lol for some reason. I thought it would be hilarious if he made an oldfashioned dress for the female trend, as well as his black overcoat for the male trend. Turns out it worked and everyone is walking around looking like they just raided Vlad's closet XD!!!!
    TcRLpeh.png
    His latest roomie who actually shared his room was constantly leaving passive aggressive notes everywhere. BBR78vB.png
    College Life
    Parties just weren’t the same without Frank. 52bEliw.png
    He loved it when his girlfriend Allyson hung out DL65nMs.png
    He visited San Myshuno on occasion and ran into his best friend Frank
    a7vBf0L.png
    JCeBAU3.png
    Robotics Club and a Surprise!
    It was the last day of the semester and his term papers/finals/presentations were all turned in. He decided to attend the robotics fair that for the last time. His friends, including Frank and mom, Joanna, and Allyson decided to join him. UsCAAJb.png
    He met a servo named Zeus 9000.
    Tobias started flirting heavily with Allyson HnVHmyF.png
    I noticed Zeus 9000 started cursing and became very angry. You can see him in the background UgvAMtJ.png
    All of a sudden, Tobias got down on one knee and proposed to Allyson! I have MCC spontaneous proposal on Udau8mT.png
    She was so surprised qtKqpHi.png
    And said yes! kZn1H7l.png
    I then noticed Zeus 9000 was crying. I was like huh?!
    jUuoPPy.png
    The answer later!!
    Finally graduation day! ykma9Mo.png
    His parents and brother Myron came over to celebrate 1ITr4Ct.png
    8J6oxF6.png
    Tobias got a job as an engineer and moved into the 2 bedroom apartment in the Culpepper Apartments. He called up his old buddy Frank and asked him to move in 3XvuRN7.png
    Long story short, Allyson moved in as well and so did Frank’s girlfriend Mackenzie. VyPXFCR.png
    So back to why Zeus 9000 was so upset at the robotics meeting?
    Turns out he had a romance going on with Allyson!!
    She met up with him and asked to just be friends. u41j7pZ.png
    They wound up asking him to move in. Poor Zeus 9000 was constantly wandering around all glitching and on the verge of falling apart. I did feel bad because Tobias and Allyson were constantly makeout in front of him:( G0UpNeI.png
    Anyway his younger brother is due to age up soon so I am going to focus on Myron next time
    Till next time!
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited July 2020
    Hello everyone!

Mentions and comments first!

@MelsieYT

Thank you! I'm sorry if I confused you, but the colorfully little girl is named Rainbow but thank you! I searched web for those clothing and it took a while to do her room, heh~

OMG Weeeeeedding! I am an addict for weddings! Aaaaaah yours is so cute!~ That cake is precious and I LOVE how it has two brides! Gee the whole family is gorgeous!!!

I am going to binge your simblr to read about this family! :)

@Daephene

Heh, yeah, I did a name change! ^.^ Thanks for the lovely comment! Things are so much better for the Stones and it continues to do so! :)

Ooohehe~ Bite Club that got a huge laugh! Love it wherever it came from xD

A very fitting hangout! I like it a lot and Raj's face was great xD as was Victor's running for that bush!~

@RedDestiny92

Ooooh, very evil but one must not waste things lol, I will eagerly await to see more and watch the tots grow (they are the best little beans ever!) But I gettcha that is what makes this game (and thread) soso fun! Everyone plays differently!

Oh, oh, I remember your uglacy! Yes! Johnny! I love Johnny I think I have to say he is one of my fav pre-mades I always get so happy seeing about his life in any game lol.

Even without the wedding they are pretty cute!

Aww, I've read/watched soooo many different versions of Knox, he is captivating sim, I really like him myself!

@O-meezy

Hey! Good to see you back! Sorry RL has you bogged down!

Gia, Belle and Moe were great to watch, Gia, sure is trip! Is it me or do they remind me of Zion, Avery and their daughter? Anyways even if, I really enjoyed these sims start of university life!

@sarabeth2984 Me too she is a good woman! :)

Aww, I loved Tobias last semester poor guy was missing his dude! But I'm glad he stayed connected to Frank and hey, now they are lliving together! And the engagement was a great surprise! I have a mod that does this also and love it... buuuut it ruins things sometimes like proposing in teh bathroom! xD

Aww poor Zeus bot! I am glad he seems a bit better now, how quirky of Allyson! xD.

Alright still with my Stones! But will switch over soon to another rotation kinda not keeping my original one week rotation schedule anymore lol!

Max is going on a daaaaattttttteeeee dude, if you love her with silly spots on her face, she will love you with silly spots on your face! There is a mod by Litttlemssam called "Social Activities" Rabbit whole but I love it because Max and Juli can have some of their dates without me leaving.

Side note: ALL of my sims who have been on this date via the mod, have woohooed while on it, I had risky woohoo set up and ready.... they did NOT woohoo -.-

*Yeets both Max and Mckenna* STOP BEING SO HESITATE GO GET THOSE AMAZING PEOPLE ARGH! *takes several deep breaths* No, no, okay don't rush it, you guys have reasons just ugh this is why aging is off....
    06-14-20_12-42-15nbspAM_zpsfaxshlxs.png

Rainbow had friends over she meet in scouts!

Everyone knows Elsa and the girl with braids is called Paisley.

They hung out in her room then played in the sand then finally chatted, joked and messed around :)
    06-14-20_12-49-10nbspAM_zpsdqiwuiyq.png

But it was getting dark and Rainbow had to go inside and the girls home.

So with hugs and secret scouts handshakes, they bed each other goodbye promising to meet up at each other houses and at the local kids fun place very soon!
    06-14-20_12-55-06nbspAM_zpsnlyjq6on.png

Mckenna came home she advanced to the last level of her woodworking job. She loves learning more and assisting the company. But she still yearns for more, sure she will keep wood working improving their home and selling her objects on Plopsy and dong street sales, but she wants to do something else follow a new passion.

Oh and Matty invited Mckenna out to celebrate her promotion on one of their many date-not-dates.

She is looking awful sly at me, Mckenna, we talked about breaking the 4th wall, stop looking at your watcher and kiss Matty or let Matty kiss you!
    50124596622_ab496ec470_h.jpg221. by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

They had a really good date-not-date I ship them so hard! IDK how to progress with them, I don’t know much about the trait unflirty. Is it supposed to be like aromatic? I guess I will have to experiment a bit to see how far this relationship can go.
    50123802078_fab71fc065_h.jpg222. by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

Dinner and Karaoke with M, J & R!
    While McKenna was out, so was Max, Julianna and Rainbow, they went to a restaurant to grab a bite to eat before karaoke.

Rainbow was telling Juliana all about daddy’s new promotion and how she had gotten sick but is now allllll better!
    50124596447_4178f6dd60_h.jpg223. by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

Rainbow keeps declaring they need no menu! She wants the grilled chicken a few of her friends keep claiming was the best ever! She swings her legs and hums trying to be patient for the grownups, deciding take them longer! :D
    50124373211_54a3d49fa2_h.jpg224. by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

They all dig in happily when the meal comes to them. They chat eagerly full of information and laughs to share and give. It is one of those perfect moments where you look around feeling out of body and are like, this is simple yet the best thing ever. <3
    50164462541_10035920a5_h.jpg225. by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

Next was karaoke!

Rainbow rolled the wish to do a duet, so I waited to see the next person she talked to was, it was Juli so on stage they went! I was soooo pleased by this and they were soooo cute~ and Juli had a hidden talent for singing!

Rainbow was nervous at first only watching the screen for the words.
    50123889248_62701cb39b_h.jpg226. by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

But with Juliana encouragement to relax a bit more, Rainbow started following her, aaaah just look at that adoring look! <3 This is what I’ve been waiting for!
    50124682102_e939be2f88_h.jpg227. by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

<3 This is really sweet I love this, tots a thing we have to do once or twice weekly from now on!
    50123889208_44bbe90b84_h.jpg228. by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr
    50124459991_b5be5b5008_h.jpg229. by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

Loook at his face! He looks so enamored by this moment between his crush and daughter like, so sweet~

Max’s thoughts: 'Moments like these are like those sweet, heartfelt and slightly cheesey moments in a family movie or a
    Winterfest special and well, here I am, living it, I am such a lucky man, so grateful, for both of you.
    50123888778_5f59d62701_h.jpg230. by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

Forgot a couple oops!

“Daddy! Daddy! Did you see us?! We were great huh? Fantastic! Incredible! Amazing!”
    Her laugher rang through his ears as Max embraced his estaic daughter who still bounced in his hold.
    “You were all those and more, wonderful baby!”
    He looked up seeing Juli off a bit to the side letting them have their moment, they met eyes and both were full of happiness.
    50124459756_ab033cf65f_h.jpg231. by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

“Okay baby, Mckenna is here to pick you up, Daddy will be home later alright?”

And unlike before, well there was still a pout but for a different reason!

“Awww, don’t have toooo much fun without me, kay?”

She pressed pouty lips to his cheek in a goodbye kiss.

“I promise, have fun with aunties, have a goodnight baby.”

Rainbow ran up and took Mckenna’s hand,

“Bye Juli!”

“Bye Rainbow, have a good night!”
    50124681667_dd9fb74eb4_h.jpg232. by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

And off she went leaving the two of them alone~

That is all for now :)
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

@sarabeth2984 No problem! You are talented I could never figure out how to mod anything or make any sort of custom content. Thank you, I like Penelope too.

@Lyrie I'm looking forward to seeing what Angela looks like too. Genetics are so fun to play with.

5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journal of Hector Monte**gro

-I graduated with a Distinguished Degree in Economics from Foxbury Institute, but not with Honors. Because I hadn’t kept my eyes on the prize and failed to keep my head in the game, I couldn’t pull out of my first term slump no matter how hard I worked after.
    Being home is kind of a let down in some ways, in others, it’s nice to be back. Getting to spend time with Victor is great, I liked him right away, he’s a real funny, as in haha, little kid. Sharing a room with him is a little like college, he’s almost as mature as some of my roommates were anyway. Plus, he loves to kick the soccer ball around with me, whenever I ask he grins from eat to ear. He seems to like me too, he follows me around a lot, which might get aggravating eventually, but for now I kind of like it. The worst thing about Victor is that he likes mami’s cooking, he literally begs for her tuna casserole, which both papi and I hate. And he eats anything she cooks with relish, which, unfortunately, makes her want to cook a lot more now. The kid does not have a refined palate.
    Right after dinner as I was sneaking something edible from the fridge Omar called, he’s getting up a men’s bowling team with a bunch of us guys from the old teen bowling club and he asked me if I was interested, boy was I. I thought it sounded like a great way to let off some steam and to get to hang out with other guys I know and like a lot.

PoQIHPl.jpg
    Felipe and Victor kick the ball aound.

-A couple days after I moved back home, me and Victor were eating breakfast and mami came and sat down with us. She said, Felipe needs some new clothes for job interviews and later on for work Victor, and it’s only fair that if he gets new clothes, that you do too. Victor had very little clothes or toys o rmuch of anything when he arrived and although maim and papi tried to take him clothes shopping, he just looked at the prices on everything and got impatient with the whole process. Which I totally get, I hated going shopping for clothes with mami, she makes you try on lots of outfits and picks out a few, then does the whole thing over again. As soon as I was old enough I started buying my own clothes, mostly in the sporting goods store, I only like to shop there or the hardware store. Then I said, plus Victor, you need new clothes for the League of Adventurers play dates, I totally got new clothes when I joined the club. Really, Victor said, well, I guess if Felipe gets new clothes and I need new clothes for the club it would be OK.-

-Mami didn’t take us to the Department store though, she went to the old part of downtown, where all the boutiques and the antique stores are. Then we walked into a store that had an old fashioned sigh that read “Man O’Quinn’s” and under that “Proprietor: Angus O’Quinn”. It was papi’s tailor, where he goes to get his tuxedos made, so mami must have some errand to do first for dad. Mr. O’Quinn is a redheaded man with muttonchops, he had a tape measure around his neck and a bracelet that was a pincushion on, and a checked three piece suit. So, I kind of walked around with Victor, you know, to keep him from being bored, there’s nothing but bolts of material, dress shirts, ties and socks in here, not much of interest for a little kid, or me either for that matter. Then mami and Mr O’Quinn walked over to me and he said, I’m sure we can attire your son in accordance with the exacting requirements of any such noble institution. Then he motioned towards a pedestal in the room that was surrounded by mirrors, like, for me to stand on it. So I did.
    Then Mr. O’Quinn got really personal with me, he measured my whole body with the measuring tape and got really close to parts of me that made me uncomfortable. You’d think Victor would be bored stiff, but he seemed to be looking around at all the material and stuff and paying close attention to what was going on with me and Mr. O’Quinn, like it was interesting or something. When we were finished, finally, well, it got worse, we had to talk about fabric and styles and cuts, it was a literal nightmare. Mami kept asking me stuff that I honestly had no idea how to answer and she finally said exasperatedly, for goodness sake Felipe, pay attention, dressing for success is a vital part of a career in business. Oh, yes, Mr. O’Quinn said, not to put too fine a point on what Mrs. Monte**gro just said, but take my word for it, the right suit can do wonders for a career and, unfortunately, the wrong one can have an equally divesting effect. When we finally got done, I had to sort through a bunch of shirt and tie combinations with mami. I told her that they sold them in sets together and that the ties had clips on them sometimes. And mami said, she’d ignore I said that and just be glad Mr. O’Quinn was out of earshot. I never had to think about clothes this much in my whole life before.
    Finally, we were done, and I honestly, am not sure what we had even accomplished, but at the counter, Mr. O’Quinn quoted mami an amount that was more than a top of the line laptop. Then she took out her gold Simex card and handed it to him, and he handled it delicately, like it was actually made of gold as he rang her up. Then we walked out of the store empty handed.
    When we were out on the curb mami looked at Victor and said, now we need to get you squared away, Victor. Do we have to go back in there? He asked with more than a little bit of fear in his voice. Mami, didn’t say anything for a minute, then she answered, well, I guess we could just get some things in the Department Store for you, but you usually don’t like to shop there so…. Oh, please, Jade, I promise to let you buy me stuff this time, I swear, he said. So we were able to finally get Victor some new stuff too.-

-Mami and I had to go back to the tailor a couple times for fittings. Then the day came that I went with her to get the suits. I’m not very vain or conceited, well I don’t think I am, because I kind of know I’m not really handsome, I’m good looking enough for most girls, but it’s mostly my physique that carries me. I’m build athletically and that helps hide my big head and as papi says my Monte**ro face, I look a lot like my abuelo did when he was younger see. But, when I tried on the shirt, tie, suit and new shoes, and looked at myself in the mirror, I was struck by how good I looked, like, I kind of looked really handsome. The suit fit my body and kind of made my good parts look even better. I looked like I was some big shot executive or something, which I guess was the whole point.-

-A few days later I got a call, it was from mom’s firm, I had filled out the job application mami brought me and sent it back with my resume. I had been sending out both applications and my resume to any business in the whole area since I got home, but I had not even gotten an interview out of it so far. What the HR lady said was that, well, she said I had a job, that I was hired already and she gave me details on what to bring with me and everything to finish my new hire paperwork. My mami the puppetmaster she must have really pulled some strings.-

-There was a stack of paperwork to fill out at the HR office and it took almost the whole morning. When I finally got done, Mrs. Flick, the HR lady made a phone call then told me that I was to go see Ms. Feng and gave me directions to her office.
    When I got there, I sat and waited for about 30 minutes then the secretary? office assistant?, well, her phone buzzed and she picked it up and listened, and when she hung up and said, Ms. Feng will see you now Mr. Monte**gro, and pointed at the door. OK, so the office was huge, like, I’ve seen mom’s, but it’s not this big. And it was full of Asian stuff, artifacts and, well, art, I guess. Behind a big desk was a very elderly Asian lady who looked just like some villain from an old black and white movie, I know, but it’s how she looked. Have a seat Mr. Monte**gro, she said. So I went over to her desk and sat in one of the 2 chairs in front of it. Do you know why you’re here Mr. Monte**gro? She asked. Don’t bother to answer that, she added. You’re here as a personal favor to your mother, and I don’t like doing personal favors in business, but you also come highly recommend by Shiobhan Hackett (Fyres) from this department, and by a personal friend of mine, Kyle Jeffries. That, and that alone is why you are here. You are now a hedge fund manager under me, then she handed me a folder, a really big file folder, which I took. And that is now your hedge fund to manage, Ms. Hackett has “volunteered” to bring you up to speed on the details. She is down the hall to the left, just look for her name on the door. I took that as a dismissal, but when I stood, I stuck out my hand and said, regardless of the circumstances, I am very grateful to you for this opportunity Ms. Feng. She rose very slowly, and then she took my hand and we briefly shook hands. When I turned to go, she added, Mr. Monte**gro, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, don’t…disappoint…me. Then she sat down and started shuffling papers on her desk and I knew to make my exit.
    Then I found a bathroom, and I splashed cold water on my face, I did some breathing exercises and I looked in the mirror and said some confidence building phrases from my soccer days over and over in my head. Because my hands were shaking, Ms. Feng was the most frightening person I had ever met in my entire life, no coach or authority figure in my whole life was half as terrifying at that woman was. Like she was holding my life in her hands and could squeeze them and totally snuff me out without a second thought.-

-I got my bearings at work, with Shiobhan’s help, and I made a decision, I sold off some pharmisutical stocks, Viser, because several patents were about to expire and bought another big pharma, Thayer instead, because they had three new drugs just coming off trials. I had done my last term paper on big Pharma and knew a few things from my research. It paid off big and my Hedge Fund went up several points. My first big move had paid off, and I hoped, no prayed that “The Dragon Lady”, that’s what they call Ms. Feng behind her back here, would at least be a little impressed. I was in the exec bathroom a couple weeks after I started when I heard two other execs talking about the new wet behind the ears kid The Dragon Lady had hired and they were making a bet on how long he would last. As if I hadn’t been scared enough of her already.-

-A few days later, before I left work, I went to the executive washroom and freshened up, I was wearing my favorite suit that day, so I knew it was time, when I left work I went straight to the Denney’s.
    I knocked on the door and Uncle Cristian answered the door and we went into the living room, Tucker told me I almost looked handsome. And Aunt Dina did say I looked very handsome. Uncle Cristian told me that I sure looked like a big shot hedge fund manager now, then I looked at Roxie. She paused a bit then said, yeah, Felipe you look like a million simoleans. Good enough, I thought, I chatted with the family a while and eventually kind of got Roxie off to myself, then I gave her a single red rose. And I formally, in front of her family, asked her if she would do me the honor of allowing me to take her out on a date. The room got deathly silent, and I knew that everyone was watching at us, but I only had eyes for Roxie. And I waited, it had come to this, my years of wishing and hoping, well the time had finally come to go for the gold. Well, she started, I guess that would be OK, Felipe. Then I stepped towards her, put my arms around her and kissed her, she put her arms around me too and she kissed me back. Then I said, Roxanne Denney I will call for you Saturday night at 7:30 PM for dinner at Chez Llama, and I wished everyone a good day and left. I officially have a date with Roxie and she totally kissed me back.-

eE2et6o.jpg
    Felipe gives Roxie a single red rose.

kqJjhUP.jpg
    Roxie kisses Felipe back.

@DarkAngel1994 Oh, I love your sims, I usually prefer MM CC, but your sims even though they have alpha hairs really look good in the game, really good.

@Lucy_Henley I do love the bowling pack, as you may have noticed, it gives me something to do with teens.

@MelsieYT I really love the CC wedding cake too and, by the way, all your sims in your game are so appealing.

@Daephene I love "Bite Club", I like punny (funny+pun) names for my clubs.

@sarabeth2984 Tobias' college days are making me miss those weeks I spend with Omar there, sigh.

@Lyrie About the "unflirty" trait, Miranda has it now, she is cheerful, loner, unflirty. I usually don't have any played sim with that trait, but for her, well, she is taking a different path than the other aged up sims, unless of course my game decides otherwise. I have never had much luck with romance for unflirty sims, not without cheats.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    @Lyrie I took some of my old sims along with some that I downloaded and kept mixing their genes together to get those sims also, I played Zion and Avery for so long that I always find myself slowly making my sims act just like they did lol.

Also McKenna looking at the Camera like that reminds me of the office LOL!

@sarabeth2984 Can't wait to see what Myron gets up to when he's older!

@March306 Those twins are so precious ❤️

@Daravi Can't wait to see that poor living quarter when it's all finished! I might have to steal that idea from you 😆
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member

Hello.

I once played a grouphouse, full of sims, while controlling only one of them, someone here may remember them. I liked it and it was fun.

I wanted to try again, this time in form of a mini challenge, sort of combo of Asylum and ISBI. It is neither of them, why I said combination :)

This is sort of joined project with my sister, I downloaded a lots of sims, and she choosed the 7 unlucky candidates :D

From premades, I choosed the one we are allowed to control, and I picked Morgyn, I also made them look like this in this save :)
    ty4pON3.png

You can see other inmates at the background, all are made by someone else than me. I am not crediting anyone in this post or even mentioning the sims by their names, as I am not sure do the creators like to see their sims to be used in a challenge like this :) (I will later if I can post more!!!)

DISCLAIMER: I do assume that if a person puts a sim up for download, the person also will accept that the one who downloads the sim can and will use the sims as they wish in their own games :)

I ask if, in case a creator who sees their own sim used in here and does NOT wish to see their sim used in this at all, please tell me in here or via PM :) I will not post more of this then :)

More pictures of "inmates" under spoiler, creditless, nameless, for now, as I said :)
    zcQlgIX.png
    pvhQxs3.png
    Yo1z88C.png
    LdHQqyz.png

Their House, downloaded from gallery, tweaked a lot, cannot atm remember the original creator.
    uSfn1mu.png

more under spoiler:
    eVgeXn6.png
    NoXz8Mr.png
    k6jXDGE.png
    lXqFfGL.png
    tSzB603.png
    MeZM7zs.png

4 beds and only 1 toilet.

VOFwru2.png

Own dumpster , of course!

Jx6mUZ8.png

And very inviting pool :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 oh yes it's the little things that matter when we need them most.
    ha busy days in college there I haven't gone in a while but I'm bound to find another sim to go I enjoy life on campus, nice to hear about it from others though.
    @Lyrie being evil is fun...lol, they really are dolls I'll check in on them but as the save is still on short it wont be long we'll see how gen 3 grows up. I like Johnny I play with him off and on it was interesting to me that while people are starting to drop he really held on that long like he just had to have her back it's sweet however you want to look at it. They adore each other so it's simply a must for them to be together speaking of about to sim a little more so I'll have to share whatever happens there or at least a little bit of it. I'm think I may just wipe clean the saves I haven't been using except for saves I barely touch but keep just in case that took too much time like my uni save and just clear things up maybe even start on some new sims as well.

Lol sometimes I enjoy a slow burn but I don't know what Id do with myself if I didn't let my sims age they are savoring it I think ha, aww I'm glad little Rainbow has some friends. She knew you were talking about her that's how you trigger sims and their fourth wall break abilities mmhmm. They get a little more loveable with every update.
    @Ellupelluellu ooooh well I'm certainly looking forward to how things go, I'd say you're right people may have things they don't like but I mean if you know that and still share not much to be done. Though I do like to see if someone wants to use my stuff I always wonder what becomes of my downloads lol.

mmkay I must get some simming done while I'm thinking about it
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    O-meezy wrote: »
    The debate was about why we should ban Gnomes (or something like that lol)
    I love those silly details in the game

@Daravi I love how your build turned out!

I spent most of my play time doing a massive renovation. There is still work to do, especially with decorations. The Aguilars spent a couple of relaxing days, mostly family time. The husband got an opportunity to participate in a sportsy reality show at work and that has given him some notoriety. On his days off he has been spending time with Cristina
    mtA6nz1.png
    Fu8IgAb.png
    X3Eor4i.png
    lZ7jiEd.png
    Lana the dog aged up. Ever since she got adopted by the Aguilars she has always been incredibly sweet and well-behaved. However the moment she became an elder dog she has been acting up. This is her running away from home (she had never done that before) and drinking from the toilet at the vet (also a first) - btw. when she came back after running away I thought she was sick again and took her to the vet. Turns out she was just really dirty, my bad lol
    N5sD6Yu.png
    UZB3Cv7.png
    Maria, the founder, became pregnant again (the pair was older than I realised so they actually had to get going on having the heir). While on maternity / paternity leave, they spent some lovely family time and got some last minute sleep in before the baby comes.
    TDenaRH.png
    m34Rh2X.png
    Finally, the baby came, it's a boy called Alvaro and he is the heir! Also, Cristina aged up right before Maria went into labor. The dad was freaking out again, as if he was a first time dad :)
    LVsSh5Y.png
    mxYwmMx.png
    This is how Cristina looks as a kid, she has her dad's eyes. She also inherited his trait of loving the outdoors. She also enrolled in the scouts! And this is her meeting her baby brother, she was so excited.
    oqIK6YJ.png
    1bd8MUg.png
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @DarkAngel1994 I remember reading about Autumn when she was a child starting accidental fires in her home. Now she's having a child. I wonder what her kid or kids will be like.

@RedDestiny92 I like how Francesca clearly looks like a mixture of both her parents. The other tots are cute too. I knew Salim was an elder, but I was shocked that he died. It seemed so soon! Poor Don.

@Lyrie I love Rainbow's rainbow-themed bedroom. The photos of her as a baby, toddler, and then child above her bed are such a sweet touch.

Her dad is also the best. I'm glad he got promoted. I'm sure he deserves it. But I notice that Rainbow got sick and that she's still doing a lot (scouts, violin, school…). I hope she's not overwhelmed.
    Side note: ALL of my sims who have been on this date via the mod, have woohooed while on it, I had risky woohoo set up and ready.... they did NOT woohoo -.-

*Yeets both Max and Mckenna* STOP BEING SO HESITATE GO GET THOSE AMAZING PEOPLE ARGH! *takes several deep breaths* No, no, okay don't rush it, you guys have reasons just ugh this is why aging is off....
    Haha-are you after more babies? My sims woohoo, but never propose. Sims can be so frustrating. :(

@MelsieYT Great wedding! It's so sweet and the cake you found on tumblr with the two brides on top is perfect!

@Daephene Thanks for your comments! Also, Bite Club - even though you don't take credit for the name, it's a great name for a club with vampires. The lot looks like it has everything as well: spaces for dueling, dancing, and kids.

@sarabeth2984 Go Tobias with the proposal! He's got good sense on the timing too--he's about to graduate and he's taking big steps with his life. It's too bad Allyson kind of cheated? on Zeus 9000.

I've not had much success with autonomous proposals in my game. I've only had it happen once (an unflirty teen proposed to her boyfriend and he accepted :o).

@AlwaysAsking I'm sorry you couldn't spend your daughter's birthday with her but I love how you had a birthday party for her in your game. Your family is so beautiful. The double celebration was a fun touch--the kids get to join during the day and at night all of the unmarried men get to join.
    Poor Thorne is stuck with Don otherwise, in other saves, and I didn't even let them get engaged yet, because of Don's commitment issues So, if I want Thorne to be happily married someday it'll have to be with someone else.
    This intrigues me. You have plans for Thorne and Don to get engaged? (because they're not engaged “yet”), but they won't be happy? Hmm… I can't decide if I'm rooting for them or not in your epic Thorne and Don save, but I am glad to hear that you're happily married to Thorne in another save.

Thanks again for your comments on my post. Reading your posts and others' is super helpful (and fun). It helps me improve and think about things differently.

I'm not sure why other sims don't like Deli. She doesn't have bad traits and she's charismatic. It could just be bad luck or bad randomly generated results from the game. Her being a vampire has a little to do with it, but not that much, I think. Deli not being popular kind of fits, though. Despite her accomplishments (of having maxed out every relevant toddler/child/teen thing), she's an insecure perfectionist who doesn't really stand up for anyone, herself included. People like confidence. Deli's not confident and she's very critical of herself, which others could find off-putting.
    I hope you can weave the history in. Maybe a time when Deli is really feeling awful, maybe Astor could tell her the story that you’d like us to hear? Basically you could have a flashback episode, illustrating the story that Astor wants Deli to understand.
    Yes, I'd like to do just that! But the timing has never worked out and it's still not working out. However, if there's an opportunity, I'll grab it.
    Does Deli do that on her own? Just keep studying until she finishes everything? And she looks so cute with her guitar. I love listening to Thorne play his. He just hit level 10. It’s awesome.
    She does her homework on her own. Honestly, having 5 sims in university at the same time while trying to manage other things with them and their parents has been chaotic and tedious, so I've not been making sure that they've kept up. Luckily, Deli does a lot of her work by herself (and plays guitar by herself) and even gets A+.
    Is she considering giving up being a vampire entirely? Or just deciding how powerful she wants to be?
    Both. :)

---
    Fier Legacy
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    1. Fier Legacy Introduction
    2. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    3. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    4. Night on the Town
    5. Day of Fier P1
    6. Day of Fier P2
    7. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    8. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    9. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    10. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    11. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    12. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    13. Merry Winterfest
    14. Ambitious Dysis
    15. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    16. Relaxation? Before University
    17. New Year's Eve
    18. Sulani Bonfire
    19. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    20. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    21. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    22. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    23. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    24. Saying Goodbye P1
    25. Saying Goodbye P2
    26. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    27. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Deli)
    28. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    29. A Productive Day
    30. A Day for Love P1 (Dysis)

RECAP
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    It's been a while since I last posted an update, so I'll start with a quick introduction and recap. The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 16. The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and is having a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built that may cost more than one million simoleons. When it's complete, he intends to move and raise the next generation of his children there. But there's no rush as he's immortal.

While Dysis and Rashad were out on their Love Day date, Deli studied. It wasn’t the best way to spend the holiday, but it also wasn’t that bad. Deli enjoyed her work and there was still enough time to do something else.
    C4B8z1O.jpg

After most her siblings went to bed, Deli went out to a club in Windenburg because why not? She wanted to meet people, make more friends and maybe even find a boyfriend or a potential boyfriend.

Outside the club, a guy looked friendly enough despite his questionable fashion, so Deli approached him to begin a conversation.
    LSWTUKO.jpg

The conversation had possibility, but then her older brother, Barin, showed up. Instead of leaving Deli to it and minding his own business, Barin made things super awkward by obliviously joining in when Deli was trying to flirt. Any possibilities were (at least momentarily) ruined.
    yXHFQbB.jpg
    gU9ndOY.jpg

Annoyed, she tried to go along with things, but the guy wasn’t into it. It didn’t help that Barin stuck around like glue even after going inside. Still, Deli wasn’t one for confrontation, so she didn’t tell her brother to go away although she truly hoped he would.

Then, another of Deli’s siblings appeared—her eldest sister, Aster. Luckily, Aster wasn’t overprotective or oblivious or whatever Barin was.
    O7jPbUu.jpg

Deli complained to her about their brother’s invasive behavior. Aster called him away and politely told him to back off.
    xqBHB7E.jpg
    InTPHqB.jpg

Barin’s absence allowed Deli to begin talking to that guy in earnest, but when she did, he just turned and left.
    WZ3JAox.jpg
    c44Rg5v.jpg

That was the last straw. By then, Deli was over being at the club.

It wasn’t her scene anyway. But the night was still young, so she wasn’t ready to home—she was ready to do more Deli-like things, though, which basically meant going to do work.

While surveying Sulani’s wild life and gathering ocean samples, Deli ran into Cabe. The last time she ran into Cabe, for no reason whatsoever, he insulted her, telling her she was unpleasantly thin (basically ugly) and needed to change.

Pretending that nothing odd had happened between them, Cabe greeted Deli warmly. He was sweet, funny, and since Deli really liked him she floated the idea of them going out to eat, but she was so nervous about it at first that she couldn’t look him in the face as talked about food.
    ncohajl.jpg
    QuWlxrd.jpg

But since he was being sweet and she was wearing baggy clothes that covered her thin frame, she gained confidence, especially as Cabe seemed receptive. Deli reasoned that maybe Cabe’s rudeness before had been due to a combination of a him having a bad day with him expressing his desire to go out to eat with her in a weird, awkward way. But probably not. Maybe Cabe simply had a cruel side? She didn’t know, but she really wanted to give Cabe another chance.
    O7PLeKU.jpg

He invited her inside and they agreed that they should go get some food and later, on some other day, hang out on the beach in the sun. So Deli had two things to look forward to?
    Qbpzazv.jpg
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    edited July 2020
    "ME HUNGRY!"
    Uh oh, Xanthe was HANGRY. Despite being a smart kid, with advanced verbal and thinking skills, sometimes the most effective way of letting her feelings be known was by throwing a tantrum. Erytheia, sat right next to her, seemingly took no notice. She was having way too much fun playing SimShape. (Bonus: Erytheia has now mastered all her toddler skills! Xanthe isn't far behind).

rWTUPVF.jpg

"The birdy was THIS BIG!"
    (I have no idea what Apollo was actually talking about, but I love how toddlers can talk about so many different things in this game).

Sj2KN7q.jpg

Spring had sprung, and Peter decided to do some planting. The penthouse had a small garden area, but no actual grass, so he had to use giant planters. Aside from staple magical plants valerian and mandrake, he also planted several fruits.
    "Hmm, I don't have that much," he muttered to himself as he covered a grape starter shoot with soil. "I need to purchase some herbs and vegetables. Even if they're no use in my potions, Caroline will find them useful in her cooking."

Sf0vduf.jpg

It was only the first day of the year, but Peter had already completed his resolution to improve a skill (fairly easy, considering it was gardening, and his skill was only at 1 so improving it didn't require hours of study and practice). Little Artemis had no idea what her daddy was doing, but she was intrigued. He looked happy. She had no idea what the lumps of soil were, and resolved to keep an eye on them and find out.

UKUHs0C.jpg

"Hey baby," Caroline said. "I, um, need to practise a romantic scene with you in order to prepare for my gig tonight."
    "Ooh, OK," Peter replied. "Any opportunity to spend time with you!"
    "Well... you know what they say about redheads in bed..."

I7rd99N.jpg

As he was dipped for a kiss, Peter felt that this acting business could only be a good thing, if romance scenes meant Caroline practising on him first... between his job, hers, and the little ones, the couple hadn't had much time for romance recently.

qA28FVo.jpg

Mm, bacon and eggs! thought Artemis as she sat on a chair in the kitchen. (Yeah, I got rid of the high chairs since they weren't being used. When the toddlers get themselves food, they were usually wandering around for ages finding a chair, so I put some colourful living chairs in the kitchen).

ELDCosb.jpg

Another evening, another acting gig. Even though this was a guest spot on a television show rather than a commercial, Caroline knew the score. She greeted the various producers, keen to make a good impression. They were different producers every time, but they'd heard of Caroline and knew that she had a Good reputation.

ICcQ9dO.jpg

The hair and makeup guy was the same one as before, and Caroline knew him fairly well.
    "Hi, Caroline! Nice to see you again!"
    "Hey, Loario*," she replied. "So, what's my look for Wild Flames to be?"
    "I have the perfect look for you," he said, dusting her face with powder before shaping her wig...
    (* I think this is his name. Man, I really need to be more observant...)

s4SwA6p.jpg

It was getting very late, and the director needed to get the show on the road. Caroline's first task was to tell a story. As a mother of four children, she was very used to telling stories, and she confidently took to the stage.

hFI2OAK.jpg

The flirting scene with her co-star, Herman Hudson, went fairly smoothly, but the kiss did not. Ah well, it was her first time kissing someone on set, it was bound to be a little awkward.

LlAWugI.jpg

Far from being too small, the chair in the toddlers' room seemed to be just the right size for Peter as he settled down with a magic tome. The book hovered patiently above his hand as he studied how to make a Potion of Magical Aura.
    "Hmm, emerald and goldfish," he said to himself as he closed the tome. "I really need to get out of this penthouse more and search for gems and metals. A little fishing wouldn't go amiss, either."

90Y5v7V.jpg

Peter had heard tell of a mysterious location, accessible only via a tree in Willow Creek, that was reputedly a great location for all sorts of things he might need. So off he travelled to Crick Cabana, and looked for a tree.
    Aha! There was one that looked promising. It certainly seemed mysterious and magical, with colourful fungi circling the base.

xMMM1dd.jpg

After investigating the tree, an arch opened up in the trunk. Crouching down, Peter crept forward...

bfwGLYc.jpg

It didn't take long for Peter to end up in Sylvan Glade. He spent a while taking in the beautiful surroundings. The whole place was bathed in a gentle pinky-purple light. Many of the the plants were familiar, yet there were also some unusual-looking blue fungi stalks growing.

PEmS4Ct.jpg

There was a small muddy pond nearby. Peter bent down and carefully grabbed a frog, although he wasn't sure if it was one he could use.

Udq6vwg.jpg

Back in San Myshuno, Caroline decided to practise a little magic. She was happy to reach Acolyte rank. Perhaps when the children were older and not so reliant on her, she could learn some more spells. Scruberoo and Repairio were always useful in the meantime.

hgWxWAK.jpg

Later that afternoon, Caroline finally decided to take both the cats to Brindleton Bay's Pawspital to get spayed.

hKoUQZi.jpg

Peter had recently joined the Musician branch of the Entertainer career, and knew he had to spend some time practising the piano. He plonked away at the keyboard, utilising both the normal keyboard sound as well as the "animal" setting, which turned the keys into different dog barks and the occasional meow. He was thankful that the kids were too young to use it... he grinned as he imagined them banging the keys at random, laughing at the dog noises.

CdWwUCL.jpg

One of the main topics of discussion at the recent gig had been the huge wellness trend that was sweeping SimNation. A spa had recently been built in Newcrest, and Caroline decided to check it out.
    Wow, this certainly seems like a lovely and relaxing environment, she thought as she walked through the lobby. It was filled with fountains, flowers and subtle lighting.

3pAwa7R.jpg

"Hello ladies, and welcome to this Mind Concentrating yoga class," said the instructor. "This class will help you focus your mind and improve your flexibility and wellbeing."
    Caroline's classmates happened to be the director and one of the producers from the Wild Flames gig, although there was little time for chit-chat as the class began.

W9JKuIR.jpg

"... and stretch to one side..." said the instructor. "Don't worry if one of the moves is too difficult. Just do your best, but don't push yourself too far and injure yourself."

z0s6ybm.jpg

Making the most of her visit, Caroline used the sauna.
    "Whew," she said to herself, "that was a great class. I really needed that relaxing yoga session. And they've got massage tables and meditation areas! I should definitely come back here in the future. Maybe I'll bring Peter along."

SLXrNl5.jpg
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    I started a new save file. This is my main family.
    GuPSmHZ.png
    I started off with Diego Stellar, a gardener. He also likes to cook and fizz. He had to give up his fizzing side business though, since they needed to turn their extra room into a nursery.

OoZhAST.png
    I forgot that cowplants can kill your sim if they've been eaten twice during a certain amount of time, so I accidentally killed him. Luckily, he's been brought back as a ghost.

8ZubZGx.png
    After several sim weeks, he ended up meeting and eventually marrying this sim. This is Adelyn, and she's a witch. (But she hasn't told him yet - the whole magic thing's hush-hush in this world.) She's a painter by trade, but knitter by hobby. She has a crafting room; half of it is clean and pristine, while the other half is covered in paint blotches.

YDOmQqD.png
    Their oldest kid is Franklin, who was a little monster as a baby. But he's a really good kid, always working towards earning Scout badges. He likes to play video games, but he also has a knack for cooking.

HztWWHs.png
    And here is little Audrey, who was also a monster baby. And a mean toddler. She's always rolling whims to smash her dollhouse, so I get the feeling that she'll grow up to be a creative type. Or a bully. Maybe even both?

fKFDwUY.png
    This is their pet cat, I think her name is Maya? She doesn't interact with the kids, but she's always following Diego and Adelyn.

Right now, I'm just trying to save up more money so they can vacation in Selvadorada. Diego wants his family to experience their culture and learn more about their origins. Adelyn is forbidden by magical law to bring mortals to the Magic Realm, so she can't share much of her origins, but she's eager to learn about Selvadoradian culture.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,434 Member
    Hello :D Class is almost for me, then I'll finally have more time to play sims.
    @sarabeth2984 p.738 Greetings to Esmeralda! She looks so amazing, and she's a rescue? That's amazing what you're doing, kudos to any one really who takes in shelter animals!
    Calvin and Valentina don't know what to do next now about the baby. I've had it happen in the past as well, and I thought I learned to pay attention, guess not. p.745 Good job on making that ac functional, I wish they had made it functional, missed opportunity.But now you made it :) not bad for your first. Tobias' time in university seems fun :D. Him and Frank lecturing Charlie about forgetting his keys, is very relatable. That air quality doesn't look so good, no wonder Frank had a bad reaction. Jo's face to the pet goldfish :D p.749 Oooo Tobias proposed to Allyson. Funny, Zeus 9000 was upset by it all. Very cool that he moved in with his old roommate

@Haneul p.738 Haha, yes Tim isn't so fond of helping out Ari. Owen meant well, but he couldn't get away with it. As for Tim and Sylvia, it's over. He knows he's being looked for and wants to be a free man. p.746 Is the sunlight very harmful for vampires? I'd like to get the vampires pack but I'm really worry if they'll die because of seasons. Dysis and Rashad had a lovely date. The screenshot with the 3 palm trees on the small island is perfect! p749 Deli trying speak to the sim and her brother interrupting, and then he leaves when she can finally speak to him is funny. Wondering how it will got with Cabe.

@AlwaysAsking p.739 Yes unfortunately, Sylvia has bad luck with men. Owen will try to fix things though. Sylvia was in a bad spot, so her emotions got the best of her. But it is the end with her and Tim. p.742 Valentina could go inside but she would autonomously run back out because of the deaths. She almost did die, luckily she quickly changed to the appropriate clothing. I kept pressing M to also get her away but it wasn't working. Teddy is very cute! As for the other baby, I'm not sure what to do really. The baby does show up in the family tree, so I hoped I could adopt him back, but found out it doesn't work like that. :( I'm thinking about having them adopt or having Valentina grow paranoid and becoming a very reclusive actress in order to protect her family. I'm still unsure what to do with them. I wanted to recreate their baby but I felt it was too easy a solution.
    Uncle Joey is a clearly busy man :D He's really enticed so many sims. LOL at Thorne bringing in the rash:D:D and Joey's words of motivation p.747 Sorry your daughter wasn't around to celebrate her birthday, but very sweet of you to throw her a birthday in the sims. Did you let her know? The toddlers are soo adorable in the party, very nice shots!I had a feeling Unle Joey was going to become flirty

@O-meezy Cool new characters! I like their background information on why their pursuing their majors, Moe's especially. Gia was very lucky she passed, considering she was busy partying most of the time. Good to see Moe and Belle passed despite being stressed out, thats university life.

Adonis continued his search for Tim. After days of searching, he got some help from a sim when asking if anyone had seen Tim.EV6x3it.png
    The man told him, he had seen someone like Tim with a woman. He described her appearance to Adonis and he deduced it was Sylvia. He told Adonis he saw them kissing and soon after he left.C5epc1G.pngWith that, Adonis quickly went to Sylvia's home. 3qzbHNW.pngArchie let him in, and told him Sylvia was upstairs in her office. He quickly went upstairs and began yelling at her.72pTP7G.pngSylvia caught a bit offguard.C0mphhm.pngHe told her, if he finds out that she was helping Tim and his friends, he wouldn't hesitate to press charges against her. He also told her, she should know better considering she used to be an officer, herself. kgWJfeo.pngHe left right after, Sylvia went downstairs to make sure Archie hadn't heard anything, she was glad to see Bandit kept him distracted.VY5TgmX.pngShe didn't care what Adonis had told her, she was sure Tim would be long gone by now, and there'd be no way to find them. When she was trying to find them years before, she had very little luck and very little to lead on. She needed a quick break and went to grab a snack when she felt an urge she hadn't felt in a long time.3jDiZFk.png

The next day, Adonis went to his bosses home to tell him what he learned. When he arrived, he was greeted by Christopher .7vSJPYi.png
    He explained how he encountered Tim at Sylvia's old apartment and someone saw the two together, and cozy with each other.rxJKfig.pngChristopher heard him out, but he said he doesn't believe Sylvia would do that. He didn't know her, but he's read about what happened on the computer files, and based on her record, she had an honest character. He said if he met the man who told him everything at the bar, could his account really be trusted, maybe he under the influence, and probably imagined things. Adonis wasn't pleased to hear any of that at all. tr5tAwA.pngHe recommended that they go speak with her at night, when she gets back from work, and Christopher agreed. Though when time came, they recieved notice that a newborn baby was reported as kidnapped. When they arrived to the location, they found a local politician, Calvin and his actress wife, Valentina. Adonis took down everything they had to say, but none of them knew what really happened. The father was asleep. and the mother preparing for a role.sSGT7X3.pngAdonis knew they had very little to work with, but he didn't want to tell Calvin, outright there was no hope, so he told him, they'll work hard on the case. pf3Fy1m.pngChristopher was disappointed, they were practically no clue to find a suspect. He had three kids, a situation like this would be a nightmare he thought.dVREGeg.png

Sylvia wasn't so sure if she had the urge for the same reason as before so she got a test first. After getting the results a few days later she scheduled dinner with Owen. Owen was happy to be invited out Sylvia. And when she told him the reason why, he was overjoyed.VRBatxK.png
    Owen would come visit them everyday to make sure everything was okay. Sylvia forgave him, for what he did but when he tried to flirt with her, she would deny him quickly. Her mother was unaware of their breakup, they would act as a couple around her VX52bhp.png but she was happy to have another grandchild.MEAaAiC.png When the day came to give birth, he was away but he told her, he would meet her at the hospital. Unfortunately he never came(he did, but he disappeared right away).QGPqA39.pngWhen he went to visit their newborn, she yelled at him for not showing up.aElWBAn.pngWhen her mother arrived, she pretended like nothing happened.X1c54ju.pngOwen was happy to meet his son Claudio.vWqne3u.pngArchie was happy to have a new siblingfuan0c4.png As Claudio grew older, Owen felt the house was smaller for the 3 of them to be living there. zFDTvrj.pngHe knew he messed up but wanted to be with Sylvia and the boysBdqpSz2.pngHe worked hard to earn more money, and soon enough he found a way he could make it up for Sylvia. He bought them a house.rxCzmlk.pngBig enough for the 4 of them, he told her. Although they weren't together anymore, he was hoping she'd let him live with them, so he could be around more often than ever.oqcnsaK.png
  • Options
    Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    When I installed Nifty Knitting, and started up the game; I found 2 Father Winters rocking the rocking chair together :')

U4meCMh.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top