Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    I do like the idea of Nifty Knitting and being able to make sleepsuits for babies (as well as other things obviously). I tend to wait a while between a pack coming out and actually getting it (if I get it at all of course), so I’ll wait and see what others think of it first.
  • GJGAMESGJGAMES Posts: 45 Member
    well im still building my perfect home. i would like to post a picture but since im a new member i cant. i dont get that. i mean when i need help i cant ask for it because im new. the same thing is going on at roblox i was building a game and needed some advice on code ore something but i couldnt ask it because i was a new member.

so i need to help others before i can get help. but how do i do that when im a new member i mean im new so who can i help.

nevertheless its a house for the event that will be over soon. its big it has 2 pool in the front garden because i couldnt use 1 and put a bridge over it.
    when you come in you have at your left a pretty bathroom.
    at your right is the livingroom.
    a few steps further you got at your left a study/work room
    when you walk even further you come into a big open kitchen with diningroom.
    whenyou walk into the kitchen there is a bassement entrance. when you get back to the middle of the kitchen/diningroom you have a sliding door to the garden where is a garage with mancave ontop of it.

and for the styling its all a bit modern but not to modern. its créme and darker brown. and has here and there some vintage items.

as i said before i maid it for the wedding event so i bassically used only the basegame items because i think everyone should be able to get married in game if you got packs or not. i did this because i know there are people out there who cant afford those 30€ packs and i t whould be said if the cant get a nice house with everything in it as you see it.
    Im 19 and still lonely. Ooops this is the sims forum not a dating app
  • GJGAMESGJGAMES Posts: 45 Member
    i see i cant edit my post to. but what i meant in the last line is as you see it in the picture in the gellary.
    Im 19 and still lonely. Ooops this is the sims forum not a dating app
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,178 Member
    Grim and Octavia might've lost their cool castle and all their belongings, but at least Grim was able to save one item.
    32SjZoM.png
    Grim: "The only drinking problem I have is when I run out."
    aKhHWp4.png
    Octavia: "Okay Grim, this is a tiny one room trailer. Where are the kids going to sleep?"
    Grim: "I'm glad you asked that."
    BXBTWy8.png
    Octavia: "IN A SPOOKY SHED?!"
    Grim: "I intend on decorating it more when we get more money. Spooky shed today, The Ritz by tomorrow."
    lSvfxBA.png
    Grim: "Hey, at least I got them a pool."
    dyFlved.png
    That day, Grim Jr wouldn't stop dancing in front of the stove while dad was trying to make lunch.
    zfhOJ8t.png
    Grim: "Finally, now I can take you all on a trip to flavor town."
    PxYSMr2.png
    That's when Grim Jr wanted to play with his mother.
    j5H3lvb.png
    Takes your mind off the fact that you're in a crummy trailer.
    iS8vHca.png
    Grim: "Gee that looks fun, I should go play with Grom!"
    dslbRgH.png
    Oh great, Grim started glitching out while playing with Grom.
    tNZejai.png
    Well, Octavia's off to work. Don't have to deal with the kids now.
    DzQYthk.png
    Meanwhile, Grim has to take care of them....one by one. First off, Raven who just wanted to chill in the pool.
    CLJu1Fl.png
    Then he got surrounded....
    uBnuigb.png
    Then Raven went inside and threw paint all over the carpet.
    W3iracz.png
    Grim: "THIS is why I drink."
    HQaKOs7.png
    Also hey, casual attire Satan. How swell.
    xZubkgM.png
    Grim: "HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO PAINT SAND?!"
    ppxu0A3.png
    Luna: "Heh, I bet poor people live in THAT trailer."
    Wait until Luna hears the news.
    xp5N5TQ.png
    Hey found something fun the toddlers can actually do here. Also, Sophie came to visit.
    T2I4nXR.png
    Even the Reaper has to beat the heat.
    nroAm7v.png
    Oh joy, Octavia's back from work.
    5UTNbjr.png
    Luna: "Wait, you're poor now?!"
    Oh that didn't take long for her to find out.
    Gqp0kxq.png
    Oh and then Sonya showed up.
    k8wUyDF.png
    Might as well play some Soccer with your Aunt before she kills you.
    IGQ5mZZ.png
    So I gave Octavia a new outfit.
    RXc3Ncx.png
    Also yeah, she's pregnant again. JUST what they needed.
    sAEdwEv.png

LUCKILY, GRIM HAS A FOOLPROOF PLAN TO GET THEM OUT OF DEBT!
    Grim: "Alright babe, I put all of our life savings into this. Are you excited?"
    Octavia: "Not particularly."
    Grim: "WELL TOO BAD!"
    LkpkRcF.png
    Grim: "Welcome to Grim's Old Fashioned Eatery!"
    Octavia: "You bought a restaurant?!"
    sTjdfQC.png
    Grim: "See look, at Grim's the gimmick is everyone's dressed like me."
    QCZXpP8.png
    Grim: "And our Motto is "At Grim's, our food is to die for!"
    Octavia: "Will people actually die here?"
    EFLmPXT.png
    Grim: "Well if the inexperienced chefs don't burn the place down with everyone inside, the pufferfish will finish the job!"
    Octavia: "Poisonous pufferfish?!"
    Grim: "Yeah, heard about opening a restaurant that serves only pufferfish from some guy on YouTube. This way I can make money and do my Reaper job!"
    JfVEJsV.png
    Grim: "Welcome to my Restaurant, hope everything's going well."
    j0Ueb97.png
    Now time for the main course. Pufferfish.
    FU6LvDo.png
    Grim: "Oh I know who you are, you're Sonya's son. Not the cyborg, the one from her first marriage. How did that marriage end again?"
    ak8H8ay.png
    Grim: "Oh yeah."
    q7hvn20.png
    Sonya's Son: "Yeah, just here with my new family."
    Grim: "That's great!.....Poor sap."
    R8eMzHD.png
    Grim: "Ah nice to see you all survived your meal. Would you care for some dessert?"
    Man: "Wait, survived? What do you mean by that?"
    XA18zpv.png
    Let's just ask Sonya's Son.
    glzAoon.png
    That's what Grim meant.
    UZktSSn.png
    Grim: "Sweet, I can finally use my scythe again. I don't get to use this that much these days."
    PaZgAiS.png
    Grim: "I'm sure none of you guys got poisoned food though, go back to eating."
    tIZpHEK.png
    Kid: "He was only my stepdad anyways. Besides, my new Grandma scared me."
    6Q2A9S3.png
  • KathrynnaKathrynna Posts: 9 New Member
    The biggest thing that happened in my Sims game today... started doing the Nifty Knitting stuff. I don't know if this was deliberate on the Team's part or not, but my sim can not talk to any other sim while they knit. They can watch movies and knit, listen to music and knit, take a poop while knitting, but she can not talk to another sim or her pet while knitting unless she is teaching another sim to knit. If this was deliberate on the Developer's part, then it is a huge, epic fail of a skill. If I am wrong and it is in fact a bug, then I hope it will get fixed soon. Unfortunately you can not get your money back after you buy a pack and find out that it is 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    My forth generation was born
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    @hanuel it is nice when the genetics go so smoothly but I don't mind surprises, ha they are well loved here, oh yeah I was hoping he had another day at least cause he didn't seem to be having issues then he couldn't even finish his last meal.

I love how Deli's bro doesn't have the smile of being polite but the smile of a threat..."stay away from my sister dude, or else" lol, one day things will go better for her in that department.

oh also @AlwaysAsking @Silverofdreams30 @Lyrie @mercuryfoam I think you remember me tormenting Ally's Don and Thorne well time to move that along so here we go.

ZmWpski.png
    Don woke up alone though he wasn't too bothered hearing Thorne moving around in the kitchen though clearly their sons were still asleep, so naturally a peaceful morning for the day. It couldn't be better and he found for once he couldn't be happier.

"What are you up so early for?" he asked.

"Can't a guy just make breakfast for the most beautiful man he's ever had in his life?"

Don laughed.

"That was a little too Corny babe..."

"Annnnnnd?"

"And cause I love you I'll pretend otherwise?"

"Not to mention tell me how good I look in purple."

Don rolled his eyes but was more than happy to humor him anyways...he did look good in purple.

"So about the wedding did you get us a witness?" Don asked.

"Funny story...Oliver was available..."

Don sighed but he couldn't say much about that even if it was his man's ex coming.

The wedding 1...just pics..
    qVOtghq.png
    huaRL0G.png
    m5gp3u8.png
    9fMb4qX.png
    The wedding 2....
    kuriaHQ.png
    Don grinned he hadn't even seen Yasmine walk in, great minds think alike he guessed.

"Yas you made it."

"Of course, like I'd miss the big day."

"Though the purple, does that make you the maid of honor or are you trying to upstage me?" he teased.

"Depends, which one is working?"

"All of it." they laughed their flirting never went anywhere but she was actually his friend he didn't know what he'd do without her some days, not that he'd tell Don that. He was picky enough knowing he still spoke with Oliver and they actually had something in the past he wasn't sure how he'd take his thoughts on Yas.

"Gotta say, can't believe you're married, you're really getting old." she said with a sigh.

"I am old, you just didn't notice."

"Though it's so much better being single."

"Says the girl with two baby daddies, when are you gonna pick one of them?"

"I'm working on it." they were laughing again, no she wasn't.

"Suuuuure, go get your cake before it's gone."
    vOCKDBF.png
    Don felt a little out of it, Oliver had been enough, one admittedly good looking superstar but then he went and brought the whole family, the kids were intimidating too. Clearly they cared about Thorne he felt out of place too even if this wasn't Thorne's world anymore. Plus he couldn't figure out what was wrong with August. If she was for or against their marriage, me thinks she was just having a mood swing.
    J2raizB.png
    I think Yasmine was a buffer here, put in flowery celeb talk....filter to...whatever the muffintop Don is.
    BUj23KW.png
    Though Thorne lived to be the center of attention, he found it nice to just sit in the back and watch his family interact, he wondered if Oliver was alright still being considered 'family'.
    bCKagCn.png
    He eventually got up the nerve to talk to Peach who didn't seem to mind her new step dad.
    IBezSWc.png
    Playing glitch but it was okay cause it was the first time August smiled at all.
    4KVzG0F.png
    Don could go without a reminder of how close Thorne was to his ex but Thadia...well... :* she shrugged.
    "I don't often do this but consider it a wedding present, congrats doll."

*man squeal in simlish* <3

*thanksomuchohiloveyou bahahehdaldnjafodjngalomvjorja....in simlish* ehheheheheh lol
    jevu9ub.png
    DsHLx7P.png
    They can't party with adults, for shame little nuggets.
    BfSe5C3.png
    Yasmine finally sat down with Don and wasn't sure what to say she knew that Thorne cheated on him she'd caught him and from the nervous nelly to the life of the party she didn't think he deserved it, but she kept it to herself. Thorne would have to deal with that can of worms on his own no matter how much she cared about him.

"Why are you hiding out hubby?" she asked.

He smiled slightly.

"It's a little much I though it would be quiet but...I don't never been part of a big family before and this is even more overwhelming cause they are above me and come entirely from his side.."

She smiled.

"They are just like us Don, remember it's your wedding they came to."

"Maybe."

"Besides he's crazy about you, if nothing else that should be enough, no?"

He grinned a bit but hoped that was enough he just wondered about when Thorne would get tired of him.

"Say...did you and Thorne coordinate your outfits?"

"Hmm maybe so maybe not you'll never know."

he smiled slightly as her sticking her tongue out at him ended in a hug.

"Take it easy if they are still family to Thorne they are yours too...I'd enjoy it."

Perhaps she was right.
    UnXrWGm.png
    Thorne showing off...stop it.
    KXc7YZH.png
    The jelly beans woke up from their nap and seemed happy that their daddies were or maybe they are plotting.

'I'm gonna cry and keep them up all night'

'I bet I can cry longer than you can.'

Evil jelly beans...
    I2qYiej.png
    Oliver decided to say good bye part of him hoped it worked out this time he wasn't going to be there if it didn't he didn't think he should be here now. Though he loved the man as much as he hated it, he was still hopeless he was just better off as he loved Thadia more.

"Hey about time for us to head out."

"Thanks for coming at least...." Don said slowly, trying to keep in mind what Yasmine said.

"Of course, now how about some hugs, or am I here for nothing?" Don wasn't so sure but Thorne...well Thorne is Thorne.
    i00yePZ.png
    "Don't mess this up more than you have Thorne." he whispered a warning, firm but gentle.

"I know man.."
    K0vVjIC.png
    I do not approve of your photobomb darling.
    qKKrVrx.png
    You will die soon...anyways.

"Take care of yourself Don, don't let the king of pain in the backside drag you down." Oliver said ignoring the playful shove from Thorne.

Don only smiled hoping he wouldn't drag anyone down.

Though as peaceful as it ended, while the happy couple rushed their kids home there was of course one loose end Thorne hadn't thought about.
    H6d4fRK.png
    He just doesn't know it exists yet.

Annnnnnnd there you go bye bye.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @RedDestiny92

Oh they sure look a bit different in those hairoclor haha :D
    the wedding seeemd nice.

@Lyrie

I enjoyed the update.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited July 2020
    Can't share what I did yesterday, very spoilery for my Simsta. Here's a cap that doesn't spoil the bejeezus out of it - Morgyn's amazing expression upon Lilith showing off her muscles.

SV1mw1E.png

I think they approve. They also had some really fun comments upon showing up to hang out (they have a key):

P82GdX2.png
    oGEbgVy.png

Push-ups, really?!

Also, would love some opinions on a haircut for Raylan! Here he is at the moment, please excuse the clipping (having a cuteness overload at Vivi the kitten - he wanted to praise her, she fell asleep, he gazed at her adoringly until she woke up and he could complete it):
    GrMXzUs.png

And here are some options! First is from Backyard Stuff, IIRC, other two are CC:
    jnSAjpm.png

Kind of digging all three, honestly. Any opinions?

@Daravi oh man, the old town looks great! Could be a really interesting revitalisation project, too.

@sarabeth2984 yarn bombing is definitely in spirit with Nifty Knitting ;D And heh, my headcanon for the Realm is that there's a mini-portal running from somewhere in Glimmerbrook to the Realm. And there's a modem cable running through it. Signal isn't great, lots of magical interference, but hey, it works!

Poor Tobias, he must miss Frank. Oh my god Vlad as a top trend setter. My Caleb is so offended XD Oh wow, surprise engagement! I'm guessing Zeus 9000 has a bad case of jealousy :o Yup, poor bot!

@sunblond aww, just getting a distinguished degree is pretty good, missing honours is nbd! Victor seems like a sweetheart. Poor Felipe, stuck with cassarole ;) Ooh yeah tailors are an Experience XD Faaaancy suit! Ooh, fancy suit for a fancy job, I see. Is that Lily Feng? She is very intimidating, haha. Ohh, good luck with that first date!

@Ellupelluellu Morgyn looks rad. OH HEY JAMIE :D Totally okay with me to use him as you will! And I spy someone else I recognise, too! This is gonna be fun :D

(If anyone else here wants to use Jamie, he's on the Gallery here!)

@DoodlyDoofus I'm glad Vlad has the right priorities :') Whoops, the truth comes out for Luna XD Oh goodness Grim no I'm not sure that's a good idea. Food to die for... what, poorly-cooked pufferfish nigiri? XD ...oh hey I was joking about that but that works! F to Sonya's son! Best to, uh, not tell her about that.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello everyone! Comment post~

@Lucy_Henley

I am 100% with you on buying packs that way, I always wait and see what threads pop up or issues on Answers Help, I also do this for patches.

Btw, I've been meaning to mention you to say, I enjoy your game-play updates with your family! :) I love watching the tots grow and seeing, Caroline and Peter as parents but also doing their own thing! :)

@sunblond

Thank you for the information! I did some mass testing (without saving) and you are correct, even in private full relationship, best friends, both flirty, it still would not start a romance bar! Even when Mckenna accepted the flirts.

But once I cheated with MCCC, they both accepted them but! The bar will not go up on its own. Jeez, I remember it being different in Sims 3.

Anyways, I decided to slowly cheat it up when I feel the time is right, then once the bar is full, I will switch her trait to something else simulating how she is finally comfortable with romance.

I enjoyed Hector's entry! You have a way of writing each character journal with a different voice, it is really enjoyable :) Victor sounds precious and Mami just like a Mami heh. Ooooo and yes! I hope the date goes well with Roxie!

@O-meezy

I see! Well, nothing wrong with that! They are different in personality and just look similar and stunningly gorgeous as always! :)

Lol, YES! I was thinking that! Good show, need to watch some eps again! :lol:

@Ellupelluellu

Heya! I remember that challenge it was always and turned into something great! :)
    (sims getting together and married and having a child) I am excited to watch this new challenge unfold! :)

@RedDestiny92

Being evil is fun, I have not done it much in sims 4 but ohhoho, sims 3 days phew! :lol:
    That sounds like a plan friendie, some summertime cleaning of saves, I did that a bit ago with my saves too!

Oh I hear you! I can't have my sims be the same age forever, this is the first time I've played with aging off, and with MCCC I've done a custom span between Normal and Long, but that just was not long enough for these sims, I have to many plans lol! I've actually reset Fall at least 5 times now (on 2 weeks seasons). Because I get distracted and forget to to do Harvestfest with my Stones and Adlers! xD.

Ooooo~ You know I love wedding! What a nice one! And lovely reception! :) Yasmine rocks! I love the talks and banter you sims have! It brings forth a lot of different emotions and lol evil but cute as cake jelly beans! xD

Oh no, unknown child? Dun, dun, duuun~

@mingusssss

I also wanted to mention you and how lovely your family is! Cristina is so beautiful as a toddler and child! :)

@hanuel

Thank you! That took a lot of effort so I am glad it is well liked! :blush:
    Max is a good man! And you know, you are right, I'll note that down, thanks, we'll have to see if all of this is too much on the sweet girl!

LOL oh no, I've been caught! xD Okay yes, I am after a Max and Juliana baby, I peeked in CAS and played with their genetics and they make such cute babies (mainly boys though) so um yep!

I get what you mean, I have auto propose mod in and well, a couple I will share here soon, one of them proposed all right, finally but in the freaking bathroooommm! I was dying! But did not have the heart to break it of and do it my self properly! Sims! :unamused:

Oooo! update! Lol! Barin, what the heck! Get outta there buddy! LOL He is like: "Not with that townie fashion sense not uh, sis!" xD Go Aster! But Oof, Barin really does not approve! :hushed:

Ooooh when I saw Cabe name pop up I was like oh no trouble but odd, huh, maybe he was having an off day? But still saying that, hmm. Aww and Deli is so cute all shy. Idk, I'll be waiting to see how this turns out though :)

@BlueSeaWaves

Hiya! I am with you on that one! Classes are over for me right, now which is why I have more time here!

Good to see your story again! I've missed Sylvia! :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks! :blush:

@ryttu3k

LOL Morgyn's face! xD and lol the 2nd one sounds perfect and the first notification sounds like he is trying to impress Lilith lol!

Ooooooh~ Raylan hi~ I really like the 2nd one and how to frames his face and 3rd also for how it looks but all are very nice and cyute on him~ :blush:

Also I spy a kitten~
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    I started a new save which I'll share more about sometime soon, but I deleted all of the premade sims so new ones could spawn.

Meet Baby Beard and Baby Hatcher. Loving the name randomizer. 😂

Baby-Beard.png
    Baby-Hatcher.png
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2020
    @sunblond
    I had to laugh when I read through your last post, if it had of been one of my sims in that bar, he would have gone home with those cute guys in the bar! :D
    Lol they just appeared so randomly, I didn't know what to do with them :D Thank you!

@ryttu3k
    Poor Peter, it sounds like he has a bunch of social anxiety :(
    Pretty much what he has, yes :pensive:
    "Stop worrying and drink tea." Kostik and Yuri would get on well with my Mum XD
    Just wait till their grandma visits :D
    KITTEN :o Oh my goodness I actually put my hand over my heart at the "Hey there..." cap! I vote Toffee :D
    Yesss, baby kitty! :blush: I missed having pets in the household so much...
    Thank you!

@Daephene
    Poor Peter! Hopefully he has more good things coming (in addition to cute kitty).
    He will, no worries :relaxed: Thank you!

Yes we are starting with Petya again.
    zrX8iRg.jpg

Because he's adorable and so are his parents.
    re4QXwZ.jpg

I think I just found little Mistoffelees's mom... or dad...
    z6Bc7rp.jpg

Whatever it is, it doesn't like us :D
    adHiXkd.jpg

"Hold still Misty..."
    cnxs1lI.jpg

"Our very first selfie together, it's a very important moment... You and me, MMM..."
    vd3ioU8.jpg

"Toffee! No! The other direction!!"
    XhrZoVm.jpg
    More under the cut:
    Magical Mr Mistoffelees. Or Misty. Or Toffee. Or MMM. Depends on what first comes in mind.
    40gNS1V.jpg

As far as he's interested, he has lived here his entire life. Which is why these humans must treat him with the respect he deserves. HE kindly allows them to live here - not the other way around.
    pCYNR9S.jpg

Rawr. More slippers. Every slipper in the house belongs to him.
    ceGJXqw.jpg

"Hey Mistoffelees, look what I've got!"
    Peter was slowly picking his life back in pieces. He was mostly occupied by keeping sir MMM happy but other then that he stopped worrying about life and even sent out some applications. None of them were answered which made Peter secretly happy. He doesn't have to work but at least he tried. No one an blame him for slacking off.
    FqUOXq0.jpg

After Peter took it easy, it seemed like the weather took it easy as well. For the first time EVER the sun finally proved its existence! Obviously, there was no chance Peter was missing out on this. Ned and Michelle were out on a date, so it was just him, the park, and most importantly, the sun...
    HE47CDz.jpg

Okay, not really.
    "Oh my goodness, FINALLY a human being!! Wait, don't run off! Sorry, sorry, I'm so awkward... I swear, 90% creatures living in Brindleton Bay are cats or dogs or seagulls... Can you climb!?"
    "Uh- Sure- I mean, actually no- I mean- I never tried-"
    6dFdNj6.jpg

"Can you climb up there?"
    Aw974uU.jpg

"This is the worst thing ever... she got scared of a huge dog and ran up on the tree... now she can't get down... I was about to call the fire department but I don't think that happens outside of movies..."
    d8hWxEm.jpg

"No need for that... I could try I suppose... I mean I suppose I could try!! Or wait... Which way around is?.. Ugh, just ignore me. I'll try."
    YGKbL55.jpg

And so the challenge began.
    UU9PJyt.jpg

"Nearly there... Here, kitty, kitty..."
    The kitty didn't really like Peter.
    qxSAtTd.jpg

"Oh, oh, she likes cheese!.. Which you probably don't have on you... yeah... Nevermind. Awesome hair, by the way! Yours, I mean..."
    R0yX2Nl.jpg

"Thanks... Don't worry, I got this... I did ballet, I'm super flexible... I'll just get closer..."
    "You too... c'mon kitty, help me out here..."
    IjHmfSd.jpg

mc63XAK.jpg

"Ahh!!"
    iHHq5bq.jpg

So much for those ballet skills.
    hdP60WD.jpg

"Oh, oh, are you alright!?"
    "I'm fine! I'm Peter, by the way!"
    "I'm Gwen! Gwen Stacy! Nice to meet you, Peter! Just don't fall because you'll definitely break something and I'll feel responsible for the rest of my life..."
    l4MxcEw.jpg

"It's okay, I'm fine," Peter smiled, regaining balance.
    cwmKTRE.jpg

He remember a weird "ks ks ks" noise Yuri would do to call their cat Murka and tried to mimick it. The trick worked - he got the kitten's attention.
    9YSFD70.jpg

"You did it! Yayy!"
    IhBZ1ch.jpg

Peter smiled proudly. He did it.
    "Let's get you back down, eh?"
    jqYLSX4.jpg

"There you go..."
    "Thanks... that was super cool."
    gUzvrmf.jpg

"And sorry... um... that I jumped out on you like that. I was just panicking sooo hard and she wouldn't get down..."
    K2i4HdH.jpg

"It's fine, it's fine! Glad I could help," Peter smiled. He knew that he was probably supposed to let go of the kitty now and leave like a true hero but for some reason he just didn't want to do that.
    iVY3hyL.jpg

"So uh... What's her name?"
    "Oh! Victoria."
    "R... Really? Like, just Victoria, or Cats Victoria..."
    "Well..." Gwen nervously giggled. "Okay, so I know that it's technically a terrifying thing that shouldn't exist..."
    "But it's so bad that it's actually good and the songs get stuck in your head!?" Peter finished.
    8gi2TMz.jpg

"Oh my god, you feel that too? So I'm not the only one cursed!?"
    uijT1pd.jpg

"You kidding? I've got a Magical Mr Mistoffelees living at my place!!"
    3McjjnL.jpg

They both laughed.
    "Also... You walk your cat?"
    "I know, it's weird..."
    "No, it's actually kinda cool... I should try that with Toffee sometimes..."
    "Maybe..."
    kvhBKRb.jpg

"Well, I should probably get going..." Gwen shyly said. "Thanks again."
    ej1kS50.jpg

"Yeah, you too!! I-I mean... well... It was fun, and I can't actually climb, so. Yeah. Thanks too," Peter awkwardly sighed, thinking about how clumsy he can be with words.
    xxbFfSb.jpg

"C'mon, Vicky... Eughh, stop licking my face..."
    j2StInz.jpg

Peter smiled, watching as Gwen left.
    VIdz7Hj.jpg

"Papa, what you doing?" (I gave him more hair and he's so cute :open_mouth:)
    NVMYuNt.jpg

"Kartoshku. Khochesh pokashu klass?"
    znb5xml.jpg

wYFjEjr.jpg

"Papochka, nooo, that not cool, that scary..."
    rEWDNWQ.jpg

"And angel! She was an absolute angel!"
    "What, that pretty?"
    rSdwOLW.jpg

"No, she acted like the sweetest human being cinnamon roll to ever face the earth and she TALKED to me!!"
    "Wow, because that's sooo impressive..."
    "Stop it with the sarcasm, Michelle. I'm telling you - she was amazing!"
    c7t3VQJ.jpg

"I think it's great that you found yourself another friend!" Ned smiled. "See, you're making progress!"
    6DzbZvo.jpg

"Yeah, we're very happy for you," Michelle agreed. "But it's like... a person notices you and you're immediately all over them..."
    "I know... We're practically soulmates..."
    ZVlrd5K.jpg

"See? That's what I mean. You don't even know her."
    4e8z85r.jpg

"Well I know she's sweet and perfect and likes lame movies! That's enough for me!" Peter excitedly said.
    "That's not enough to know a person..."
    y0SBsAk.jpg

"Guys! I just do, okay? We have this... connection... She probably won't even be interested in me though. But we could be friends... that could be something..."
    "Sooo when are you gonna call her?"
    SpV3kJV.jpg

"Oh my god," Peter sighed. "I didn't get her phone number!! I've got to go find her..."
    FybVcn8.jpg

"No, no, no finding! Kartoshka first!" Kostik insisted.
    gRU2AOO.jpg

"Sorry guys, I know you love us reacting to your food but my entire life depends on this, I can't waste a single second..." Peter left the table, grabbed Toffee and ran.
    BRjO2oi.jpg

"Emy ne ponravilos?" Yuri was a bit concerned that Peter ran off so quickly.
    sp3rvXN.jpg

"Net, colntse, ti chto! On prosto vstretil svoiy lubov'," Kostik reassured him that everything is okay and Peter simply found the love of his life.
    99tXJi5.jpg

"Lucky him..."
    4Sc5rH2.jpg

It began raining when Peter finally got to the park - seems like the weather was back to normal.
    "C'mon, Misty... You're going to meet the cutest little kitten ever and you'll be together for ever and ever..."
    1ww4P1Y.jpg

"And so will I..."
    0QQsrb6.jpg

Peter sighed. Who is he kidding. These kind of things only happen in movies. Whoever she is, she probably doesn't even live here. And why would she even be interested in him? He's not cool or good looking or...
    1tNT183.jpg

or anything special...
    zD8ruok.jpg

"Hey!" Gwen gasped. "it's... It's you again! My hero!.."
    d0dYn51.jpg

"Yeah..." Peter took a deep breath - this was his chance to find out whether he managed to get himself into a real life fairytale or whether it was just his imagination going crazy. "Look I know we don't know each other... And this is like, going to sound very weird... But..."
    4d4TttQ.jpg

"Do you want to grab a cup of coffee sometime? Or hot chocolate? If you're into drinks at all... Or... uh- I could give you my phone number if you want... you can call anytime... if you want. You don't have to, but- I just feel this connection between us- Ohhh, that sounded cheesy, didn't it..."
    ZM2ZqsX.jpg

"Yes! I mean, not the cheesy part... It was nice," Gwen smiled nervously. "I mean not nice, but- Ugh. I'd love to grab a cup of hot chocolate! But I'm not really good at this 'talking' thing when I'm nervous... It's always such a pain, sorry..."
    0A4I8hT.jpg

"Really? M-Me too... I've got the same thing..."
    "You do?.."
    "Haven't you noticed?"
    "I guess I was so busy concentrating on my own..."
    "Yeah, me too..."
    yUXfvNe.jpg

For a moment they just stared at each other, smiling and nervously giggling.
    "Soo... Hot chocolate... tomorrow? I'd say tonight, but..."
    "The weather really isn't on our side."
    "Yeah... So tomorrow..."
    "Yup..."
    "See you then..."
    o1nSe5G.jpg

"See you- wait! There's um- no, wait, just go, it's stupid." Gwen shyly said.
    "Hey, what is it? C'mon, tell me!"
    q3UTnkS.jpg

"You're gonna think I'm weird and the hot chocolate thing won't work out and I'll end up with forty cats," Gwen sighed.
    aUT7hxl.jpg

"Hey, I promise that won't happen, okay? I mean, unless you want forty cats..."
    2NoHfye.jpg

"Your hair is amazing and looks like a huge ball of fluff and I NEED to touch it NOW!"
    4BAMBBG.jpg

"...Okay."
    E8eJLky.jpg

"Wait, for real?"
    "Sure!"
    14GL4ai.jpg

"Sorry, um- I'm just a very kinesthetic person..."
    "Well, I think hugs are the best thing in the world, so..."
    G8KYNsn.jpg

"I bet you get this a lot but you're very sweet," Gwen laughed. Peter laughed too.
    Y1ed85W.jpg

"So, tomorrow then!"
    "Yup... Oh, phone number!!"
    9s7oDU9.jpg

"Phone number, yes... there you go..."
    "And you..."
    uuGbJtB.jpg

"Well... See you," Peter smiled.
    viH2Gss.jpg

"See you..."
    p7OOjXx.jpg

"Can you imagine it, MMM?" Peter whispered excitedly. "We finally got ourselves a date... and a phone number!"
    7jQs9zf.jpg

"Can you believe it, Vicky? We found a potential boyfriend..."
    OIGLGry.jpg

Okay so I spend HOURS debating whether I should get a Gwen Stacy or an Mary Jane for Peter and although I love ginger more then anything, eventually Gwen won over because I feel like her and Peter have a better connection in Marvel. So... Welcome Gwenie a.k.a the first female sim I created from scratch!!😁 (and probably the last from Marvel... moving on to other universe's now, woopie!)
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@March306 - Thanks, and happy birthday to you! :)

@Lyrie - Thank you! :)
    Who doesn't like a little mystery with a side of drama?
    It's nice to see the family again, especially Curtis and Andromeda (Atlas's parents) from Generation 5.

@Daephene - Thanks! :)
    Reminds me when Duchess did the same thing to Atlas and Dylan, but she was right next to them.

@ryttu3k - Thank you! :)
    More about the woman later.
    Kiara should be called Mini-Simba, don't know if she had anything from Nala.

Either the second or third hairstyle I like for Raylan :blush:

@sarabeth2984 - I'm doing alright, thanks :)
    Throughout the generations, these (generation 6 and 7) has to be my most favorite ones.

@sunblond - Thanks! :)
    I like both MM and alpha CCs, pretty much a mixed.

@haneul - I hope one of them isn't like her, lol

@RedDestiny92 - If you hadn't mentioned their names, I wouldn't know who they are, lol :lol:
    Nice wedding though :heart:

This is probably the shortest post I made. Next time will be longer than this.
    The first person Autumn met was the Godfather, Don. Her reason for her visit was because she wanted to find a cure for her vampirism and live a normal life with her fiancé and their baby, so she can grow old like everyone else.
    VWSwnxc.png

Don isn't sure how to make the cure since he forgot about it when he was resurrected.

"Maybe my husband would know."
    EiggQWg.png

They found Caleb at the study room, and Autumn explained to Caleb about curing her vampirism.
    Caleb would make her the cure, but isn't sure if the cure would do any harm to the baby, not wanting to risk a miscarriage.
    rcexvup.png
    MvlepMJ.png

Fast forward to the birth of Generation 8...

Autumn gave birth a baby girl named Gwendoyln...
    fM78it7.png

...and a baby boy named Noah.
    0T35B2A.png

:heart: One small happy family :heart:
    Jjt00A5.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    sunblond wrote: »

@Metior_Ice Volcana Darkfin as a name for a Mermaid is, well, I love it, almost makes me want to have one in my game just so I can name her that.

I thought it was an interesting name, if not a bit weird. I shared the family of six in the gallery, and they are one big mean and evil family.

The Sisters
    Volcana Darkfin: Evil, Mean, Hates Children
    Flaira Darkfin: Evil, Mean, Hot-Headed
    Sarah Darkfin: Evil, Mean, Kleptomaniac

The Brothers:
    Nyx Darkfin: Evil, Mean, Snob
    Freddy Darkfin: Evil, Mean, Slob
    Archer Darkfin: Evil, Mean, Jealous

I intentionally share designs that I expect other people to edit as they want to unless I share them in my own intended style.
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

-This past year there’s been a real baby boom among our friends. First Alexander and Lucas, then Max, his Issac is a teenager and they had an oopsie baby girl, like our kids. And then Thomas, they have 4 kids now, they just had twin girls, they’re kind of our neighbors too, and just moved into the old Lewis house. Julia and Jace, well, I didn’t know it, although Becca swears she told me, but Julia was adopted and so was Jace, it kind of makes sense because Jace’s sister is way lighter skinned than he is, I kind of remember her from high school. Anyway, they adopted a little boy, he kind of looks like them, he’s not a baby but still pretty little and all, and they plan to adopt their kids instead of having them the old fashioned way. And Becca says they totally could, but that both of them wanted to adopt instead. Then Alex and Violet, well they just had a baby, they planned it and everything and still don’t want to get married. Trent Evans and his wife too and Iggy and Kalista are expecting now. I was talking to mom and Becca about the baby boom earlier and Becca started getting this look, so I quickly changed the subject.-

-Than’s going off to college soon, he got accepted to study Fine Arts, what else, for a Distinguished Degree from UBrite. And Bobby Frey (Nina Caliente’s youngest son) who’s going there too and him are big buddies now and plan to be roommates. I think Tucker kind of suggested it to both of them, Bobby being his cousin and all I guess he kind of thought they’d get along, and they both liked the idea and have been inseparable ever since. Bobby’s over at the house with Than a lot now, he even sleeps over a lot. I think, well I kind of heard, that there’s some family stuff going on, not just with the Freys, but with the Denneys too. And I think that’s behind some of the reason behind why Bobby spends so much time there. But him and Than do spend a lot of time talking about college and making big plans, well, it is exciting, and having someone to talk to and share it with is nice for Than.-

MRe5BBf.jpg
    Than and Bobby make plans for college.

-With the twins starting school soon, managing the kids will get a lot easier, on mom for sure, but also on me and Becca. Plus with Than at UBrite, Uncle Kyle and Salim will have that empty nest thing, so I kind of think they will be begging for any opportunity to spend time with the boys even more than before. For the first time since I got married, I guess, the money thing is not worrying me so much, both Becca and I got raises this past year, and I’m doing pretty really good financially now with my job. Plus, Becca has a couple of self-help type books that made it on a bunch of recommended self-help book lists and got lots of online mentions and she’s started to get some really nice royalty checks along with her raise.
    Which has given me an idea, that it might be a good time for me and Becca to have that honeymoon we never got, like the Denneys did that time. We could go to Granite Falls National Park and rent a cabin, I could fish, she could do nature walks, she grew up in a small town with a lot of wooded areas all around and always says how much she misses it. And we could woohoo, maybe experiment a little and really connect with each other, instead of hurrying through it because we only have a few minutes alone. That would be really nice.-

1s9flhI.jpg
    Samyr

Ev3GzjK.jpg
    Zayn

-So the bowling team, well, we quickly found out that we’re all rusty, let’s face it, we’re awful. Felipe was decent still, but he was totally disappointed in himself, he’s definitely not used being less than good at stuff, well, neither am I, to be honest, I was pretty bummed about how badly I did too. At one point during practice Lucas came over and mentioned how when we had new members on the teen team back in the day, how it used to bug him when the adult teams would watch us, and he knew they were making fun of us and all. He said, don’t look now, but the shoe is on the other foot, the teens over there are totally making fun of us now. What goes around comes around, I guess.
    The next day, my entire body was sore, I thought my arm was going to fall off. So, I started going over to use Than’s fancy weight machine when I got the chance to try to get into some semblance of shape. And we stepped up practice to have 2 or 3 a week, everyone can’t always make every practice anyway, since we all, except for Felipe, have wives and kids. I really should try to get a couple of the younger guys on the team next, ones who don’t have kids yet, so Felipe has guys closer to his age and who are not as rusty at bowling, plus they will be a lot more flexible about scheduling practices.-

k4gjyqM.jpg
    Pinny Lane bowling practice.

-Uncle Christian cornered me at one of the practices, he asked me if I had made up my mind about who else I wanted on my team. I had been thinking about it, of course, but I was kind of waiting till all us current members were up to speed, and had put a pin it for now. So I kind of told him that, or something to that effect, without confessing we all kinda s**ked, you know. Then he asked me if I would consider Ryder Frey (Nina Caliente’s oldest son). He told me he thought it would be good for him, that there was some family stuff going on and he thought he would benefit from making some friends and having something going on outside the family and his marriage. Then he said that he knew he didn’t have the right to ask and all, but if I could make it happen, well, he would be really grateful to me. I owed a lot to Uncle Cristian, he had been, well, he had been like a real uncle to me growing up and Ryder was close to Felipe’s age and didn’t have any kids and was a former teen bowling team member. So I told Uncle Cristain, that I would try, if Ryder was interested I would let him join the team. Then Uncle Cristian slipped me some bills and said to use this to cover the cost of getting him set up, that Ryder was strapped for cash a lot, but not to tell Ryder. So how exactly am I supposed to explain to Ryder that his expenses are covered?-

-When I went to ask Ryder to join the team, I got a break, Ryder had kept bowling some with a couple guys from his band. So I begged him, I told him I would cover his expenses since we were pretty bad, that the rest of us were really rusty and we needed someone who had kept in practice. Lilith was home too and she told Ryder to do it, she said she was tired of hearing the same old bowling stories and would love it if he had some new ones to tell for a change. So he said yes. Ryder was pretty good, he was way better than the rest of us at his first practice on Sunday morning, even though the rest of us had been practicing a while already.
    Then afterwards, he took me aside and asked if we could talk. We sat in the café area and he told me he had something to tell me, that he had seen something the day before, that Lilith had told him to stay out of it, but that, well, he kind of felt he should let me know. Ryder said he saw Than leaving his neighbor’s house Saturday, his neighbor that was a older woman, probably twice Than’s age. That Lilith knew her a little and she had a thing for younger Asian guys, and well, it was obvious from what he saw that Than and her were involved. Then he said that he was willing to bet money that his brother Bobby was involved somehow too, because they came home from college for the weekend and Bobby stayed over with Than Friday night and all day Saturday and didn’t get to his parents house till late Saturday night. So, Ryder thought Bobby might be helping Than cover it up and that kind of concerned him, he didn’t want to see Bobby get in any trouble, that his family had enough going on already. I was kind of, I don’t know, dumbstruck, I guess at first. Then I thanked Ryder for telling me then he left and I sat there in the bowling alley trying to figure out what to do next.-

A2CsLRm.jpg
    What Ryder saw.

-I went home and changed, then I went in mom’s room and stared at the house through the window that faces it, trying to decide what to do still. I didn’t say anything to mom or Becca, I’m not sure why, I just didn’t. Then I saw Bobby go in the house. And I got up and walked over there. I went straight up to Than’s room, he and Bobby were getting ready to leave to go back to college it looked like. And I said to Bobby, why don’t you go visit your brother? I just saw him at bowling practice and I know he would love to see you Bobby. Well, he answered, me and Than were about to leave, maybe next time I’ll go see him. Go see him now, Bobby, I said, your and Than’s trip back is going to be delayed a while, Than can pick you up at Ryder’s on the way back to Uni. I guess he got something in my tone, because he agreed and left right away. Tell me about the woman you’re seeing Than, I said. He looked totally guilty, I know that look, and he told me everything eventually with a lot of prompting, I might add. Then I told him he had two options, to tell Uncle Kyle and Salim or to have me do it, if I did it, I wouldn’t protect Bobby and he’d get pulled into this mess along with him. I was hoping he was decent enough to want to protect his friend, but I honestly wasn’t sure. No, Omar, please, he said, you can’t do that, Bobby will get in big trouble and he has other family stuff with his brother and his mom going on already, please, please, pleeease. Then you know what you have to do, don’t you Than? I asked.
    So we went downstairs and I listened while Than told Uncle Kyle and Salim the whole thing again. The gist of it is that Than found Nicolette Reardon’s personal ad for a young Asian man online somewhere, this was before he even went to Ubrite. He answered it and sent her a photo of himself, in a Ubrite sweatshirt I might add, she sent hers back then they met a couple times at a coffee shop and a restaurant. He admitted to fudging on his age, he told her he was in his third term at Uni, by the way. He really liked her, she had lived all over the world growing up and loved art and literature and was well educated, she was nice looking sure, but he really did like her as a person and everything too. She had never been married and wasn’t looking to get married now, she and him were keeping it casual like. And that she really liked him, she liked that he was into art and played the violin and she thought he was handsome and really fun to be with, well, you get the idea. I suspect there a lot of middle aged single never been married women that would “like” Than, or me for that matter, but I didn’t say it.
    It didn’t go nearly as smoothly as what I wrote of course, at one point Salim cried, Uncle Kyle raged a bit, I tried to keep them calm enough to get the whole story and succeeded eventually. There were threats, make Than quit Ubrite, move back home and go to community college, hire a nanny to watch him when they worked, stuff like that and more, then I told Than to go back upstairs and let me talk to them. Which I did, I totally threw the Freys under the bus, told them about how Nina Frey had forbid Ryder from seeing Lilith and how that turned out and how bad the whole family situation is now. And then I told them that no matter how much we disapprove, well, Than is an adult, he kind of has the right to see who he wants. And that, well, we need to be really careful about how we handle him, or it could end up being way worse than it is now. I told them our only real play is that we tell him he has to come clean about his age, maybe she will dump him over it, but, well, that’s about it, nothing else will do any good or help the situation as far as I can see. It took a lot of talking back and forth but eventually they calmed down a bit.
    After we talked with Than some more, he agreed to tell her the truth about his age. Then Uncle Kyle asked him when we could meet her. I nearly fell out of my chair. Salim did a double take. Than stuttered. If this Ms. Reardon is as important to you as you say and you two are “involved”, then Salim and I and your whole family should meet her, right? Uncle Kyle said.-

Z457MBM.jpg
    Than plays true confessions.

@Ellupelluellu I can't build to save my life, but I like making sims and have uploaded a lot to the gallery, most of them have a bit of a backstory, I think if you put a sims out there for people to download, that it's bad sim etiquette to put restrictions on them, please don't edit my sims traits, make them straight, etc. Because it's essentially like telling people how they should play their game. If you have reservations about how your sims are used in another persons game, you just shouldn't upload them in the first place, as far as I'm concerned. It's a pet peeve of mine.

@BlueSeaWaves I'm so jealous, my police career has a bug, I can't get the suspect to show up when I issue an APB, so the career is only playable if I cheat.

@ryttu3k I like the first hair on your sim.

@Koteyka I like Gwen!

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2020
    Ok, I think I caught everything from page 748, but I'll have to be much more brief on the next two pages so I can hit my mentions!

(Sorry, I didn't get to all my mentions either, but I need to go get dinner together!)

@March306

Lol, so ok, here's my story on Amber Siska. I went to your page to look for her, but didn't see her there. Then something reminded me that I should check it with cc available, and there she was!

Except, I'd been having wierd problems lately, and I thought it was because I'd downloaded a Sim with cc. So I didn't grab Amber (this was 2 days ago I think)

So I went into the save I've been playing the most and put Darius and Venessa in a locked bedroom with a level 9 flirty painting in it.

They were happy to try for a baby quite soon 😅 It seemed like no time at all when I noticed the baby icon above their house so I went in, and after a few hugs and kisses from mom and dad, little toddler Siska was here!

I promptly took her to CAS, and she's very beautiful as a teenager too!

And then..... I was talking to someone else last night who told me that CC does not come through from the gallery, and it would be perfectly safe for me to get her (and someone else's Sim that I'd wanted) lol! Doesn't it figure? So, when I go back into my game later, I'm going to go grab Amber and put her in the other save that I've been playing the most! Lmao!

I do think it's cool that they had another beautiful little girl in my game. These are good genetics. They might have to have a few more 😂

So, I'm not sure if "my" children with Eliot have been born yet, I'll keep an eye out for them as I go through the thread. 😅

And that's super cool that you take most of your Sims to Glimmerbrook! You must've figured out all the best ways for them to level up and learn spells. My little spellcasters do not do much magical training. They are far too busy leading their little teenage lives 🤣 and honestly, I can't figure out what they are supposed to do in order to learn this stuff.

But scrubberoo did come in handy one time when I was taking screenshots and the bar they were sitting at became filthy. You know how quick the bartenders are about cleaning that, right? Well, I needed my screenshots, and it clicked in my mind that Laney knew the scrubberoo spell so I had her come and do it, and it worked!

So yes! I can definitely see the use of having Sims who can clean that quickly in your games full of babies!

Lol! In my Don and Thorne's house I actually went to build mode and bought them a new toilet when theirs got so nasty and there were flies buzzing around it. I was like, Thorne is an international super star, is he going to clean a toilet like this? No. Don has enough problems on his hands, am I going to force him to clean this toilet? Again, no. Lol!

I read Harry Potter to my kids as they were growing up. And I think I love it more than any of them, lol! That's why I was so excited about RoM when it came out also! I do love it, I just don't do it well enough, lol.

I've heard about the show Charmed, but none of my boys had any interest in it, and we didn't adopt our little girl until 2000, so I never saw the show.

So, Angela just became a child and you are wondering how she'll look as a teen. I guess we will see!

Liv is pretty 😊 Peyton is nice too! And then Blaine! Oh my! He is his father's son! He's pretty cool looking. Although he looks like he's trying to whistle, lol! I'll be looking for Elle now 😊

Ok! So I'm getting it straight where me and my Sims are as far as your saves. Moses is the only one in 2 of them, and I'm alone in the legacy 2.0 save. Got ya!

So, Ed is gone? Waa, I liked him! Oh, and Kalani also! 😔 The two tots, Klaus and Grace, look adorable. I love how Grace (I think it's her) just sits calmly while Grim comes in to do his job! Lol!

Oh, Luther has pretty blue eyes! He's the 3rd baby of the 4 that you want I think.

Oh wait, you're showing Ben's grades here and it sounds like there are 4 now! And yes, a A+ GPA with toddlers and newborns in the house is amazing 😅

Ah ha! A beach legacy update.

Lucy and Henry are soooo cute! I can't wait to see them as teens. You never know if the cute will continue throughout their lives.

Summer needing to go to work as she lays dying is sooo amazing. Lol!

Congrats on Doug and Nicole 🥰

And that C- thing sounds super frustrating! How do you get them to stand still and wait to leave? Do you have autonamy off?

@RedDestiny92

So Vlad just acts like a moody love sick teenager when you give him free will? 😅 I guess that's good. 🤔 Idk 😄

And oh, ok. Don had the benefit of pregnancy and a youth potion. I don't think he's thrilled about that though. Poor guy.

Ahhh, Maranda got to marry the love of her life after all! How wonderful.

Oh my, she is just not to attractive, lol!

Are any of her kids old enough to have kids? I'd love to see how the next generation looks 😄

Oh my God, you did it. I knew you would! Lol

Although, like you said, you weren't sure if he would come through the transfer as pregnant.

Oh Lord, it's too much to hope that Don can be happy one time. He's already so insecure, wondering when Thorne will get tired of him.

Ugh, I want to climb through the monitor so I can hug him.

Their wedding was really nice. Their outfits surprised me, until I realized that he is "Thorne frickin Bailey" Then I wasn't surprised at all. Lol.

The little guys were adorable. I love how they can fit on chairs to nap.

It was cute that Yaz showed up. Then the reminder of her problem with the two guys both wanting her to themself.

That's still not resolved hey?

Well lil' lady, you can't just torture Don in every single save!! Ok, I guess you can, but you don't have to. 😄

Oh, and am I Ally now? 😅 I was trying to figure out who you were referring to, when my brain finally kicked me and said "you, duh" lol!

@Daephene

Oh my. Vlad has met his demise. The cow plant. Lol I really did wonder about his brain capacity when he made Ulrike lock up Victor. Did he really think she'd choose Vlad over her lover/ father of her child? Vlad deserved what he got. And hey, Death can play with invisible cow plants if he wants to! I'm not going to argue with him! 😁

And Victoria is so adorable! Does Victor interact with her autonamously? I notice that the parents who work are never quite as involved with the kids as the stay home parent. That's kind of sad. But I have him as a parent in one save and he's wonderful.

I love what Akira is up too. Lol. DJ-ing grandpa vampire. Could you get cooler than that?

Your San Myshuno park/ pool looks very pretty! Did you make it?

Ahh, another little update! That is an awesome shot of Raj dancing 😅

And who is that? The person Wolfgang dueled? He (wait, she?) Doesn't look familiar. I can't see the picture very well though.

And I love how your whole Vampire hangout is designed. Even a hidden playroom for the kids! Lol

And thanks. In the game my family is great and it's fun to see us that way. There is never any actual drama when I play our household, lol!

@DarkAngel1994

Yay! The mafia family is back! Congrats to Nala, lol

And that's cute! The loser club grew up with it's members! How nice to see them together and still being silly 😂

So, Autumn is having an interesting day. Nothing like a fire to start the day off, then a little get together with friends, then she had to work (just shoot me, doing all that while pregnant would be horrible) but then she also ends up nauseous. .. and!!! The woman shows up in person! Ok! So when do we get to see her? Lol!

Oh, and Don too. When do we get to see Don and Caleb? 🤣

Ok! Another update! Happy birthday btw. The 27th is my youngest son's birthday also. He just turned 29.

Next year is your Golden birthday! Kind of fun 😊

Alright! Ask and you shall be answered! Although I still don't know who the white haired woman is. But it seems that only Autumn can see her.

The visions that she makes Autumn see are kind of dark for me to see well (only because I have cataracts. I'm sure other can see them fine) But anyway, I think it's shots of her Dad killing people. Yet she was fine with him the next day at the dinner party. So it seems that reminders of the night don't make her feel uncomfortable about him

How cool that Ian proposed that night!

And ok..... That's Don's house right? At the end? You knew I'd want to see him, didn't you 😄😅😉

@Tixyen

Thanks! I'm glad you liked the birthday party pictures! It was a good time. And watching those "kids" party until dawn was pretty funny. That guy was probably really low on his needs too, for him to start crying like that. 😄

I'm super impressed by Gemma's kids. Considering they are hers, and had such an awful childhood. They were quite lucky that the car didn't slow down that fateful day. Everyone is better off without her!

Poor Rainbow! I remember that sickness is much more realistic in your game. I don't even remember if children can drink the magic medicine in the vanilla game or if they just never get sick, lol 😂 All I know is that I wish that medicine was real! I could use it for sure!

Lol that McKenna and Matty are still "unlabeled" I hope something happens there pretty soon!

Congrats to Max on his promotion! And I love how Hazel came up with the fishing. One of these days I think they will meet!

I love her room and collections! And wow! That has to be a mod that had McKenna craft a violin while you were away from their home! My Sims do nothing while I am away 😃

Well, except have their relationships decay. 😅

Ok, looking forward to more! And I think there's more coming!

Alright, yes, more is here!

I can tell you howvzi got Raj Rasoya past his unflirty trait very quickly. A level 9 flirty painting by Jasper 😄

He went from a half green bar with a lady to "try for a baby" in just a couple of hours. 😅 And it worked. She had the baby. Lmao.

Otherwise the unflrty trait seems tough. I know Daephene had her Lucas Munch (unflirty) live with the woman Daephene had picked for him through it couple of rotations so he could get a full green bar with her. And get very comfortable around her.

Max, Juliana, and Rainbow certainly had a nice night!

The restaurant scene is very wholesome, like a sweet happy family. But the karaoke is definitely my favorite! Rainbow is so happy and excited.

And ohhh my. Alone time for Max and Juli!

@Metior_ice

Geez! What a nightmare of a date! Were you in Del Sol valley on the date?

I never got Get Famous because I hear about stuff like this and say, "no thank you!" Lol

I love the evil merfolk club though. Sounds like good retaliation for all the trouble other people caused your Sims 😄

@HopeyStarr

Yes! Count me in as someone eagerly awaiting the continuation of your Cinderella story! Yay! It's back.

So, here we hear that Cinderella knows how much trouble she's going to be in because her step family knows it was her at the ball. And the prince told the grand Duke that he's found the woman of his dreams but doesn't know how to find her.

Ahha, another one!

Oh geez! Who called Lady Tremaine? Ominous!

And wow! They sure turned on Anastasia quickly. What a loving and lovely family 🙄

It's nice that Caterina stopped by. Cinderella got a little break while they talked 😊

@Daravi

I'm trying to catch up on your cool new story/challenge. Anyway, I feel your pain about wanting CC so much. And you really need it for what you're doing!

I love the Nifty Knitting pack! The things you can knit look like they will be good for what you need.

Your husband is funny 😄 He's ready for the revolution now! I think it's wonderful that he's so interested in your game play. He sounds like a great guy.

Oh wow! Your shells of houses for your oldtown poor living quarters are really cool looking! Will you ever do the insides? Or do you just need them for background in screenshots?

@sunblond

Ok, I'm going to see how much I can catch up by reading the current updates. Going back will be hard, although, like I said, I've been reading them when I have time, so I do have some idea about what's been going on.

Ok, reading Roxanne's excerpts has helped. I knew about the Tucker / Than thing, and now I see that Tucker was the same way with Peter. Non committal Sims! Lol! Are they actually non committal? Or is this just for the story? I hope Tucker does better with Micah. What do you attribute their reluctance to?

I like Jennifer and how much she helped Roxanne while they were in college. I hope she gets the job and moves to the city.

The only thing I'm not following well is the bowling teams, but I'll see if it becomes clearer as I read on.

Oh! And your screen shots are very nice to see!

@minigusssss

Your game play sounds very sweet! Does the "extreme get famous start" mean that they start with extra money?

I hope they make friends to come to their wedding 🐶

@Smellincoffee

Hmmm, Grim hey? I mean, what's not to love? Lmao 😂

I don't remember who Margaret is to Charlie. 🤔

The thing about Arthur showing up before the reaper is funny.

And wow! Why does it take a month for Charlie and Lyric to get pregnant?

The worst I ever had was 3 times, and that was only once. Pregnancy almost always happens on the first try for me.

And holy cow! You sure did some trimming! 😳 The lowest number of active Sims in 1 save that I have is 77. The others are all pushing the 150 limit that I set.

@ryttu3k

Uggg, but still Inna, give the guy the benefit of the doubt! Hear his side first. How does Caleb feel about Vlad and Miss Hell? (It was her right?)

@Lucy_Henley

Hey! Congrats on getting such a deal on all the game additions!

I love a bunch of stuff in all of the packs you bought!

The hard thing when you get a bunch of new stuff at once is that you never know what to do first! Lol!

But there are great clothes in the movie one, and in Spa day the guys look great running around in the yoga pants! Lol! I like the clothes and hair in Jungle Adventure. And it's fun there! Hopefully you can find your way into the jungle! I couldn't find it and had to ask how to get there! Lol!

Have fun with all of it!

@MelsieYT

Oh my! Yes, things happened in Granite Falls! How exciting!

Your family pictures are really cute! And the wedding was beautiful 🥰

And yeah, I love decorating my Sims houses with pictures too. I have a hard time deleting the ones I don't use though. Do you delete them? I need advice! Lol!

@O-meezy

Your new characters are pretty interesting! Such different life views! But still best buds!

Gia, wow, she's something. She's really lucky that she passed!

I love that Don Lothorio is a student there! Lol, he never struck me as the debate team type. More of a "Hey, nice to meetcha" type. I'm glad Moe won. He's right for sure! Lol

@Ellupelluellu

Hey! I'd love to see my wussy little Joey be challenged by anything. He is squeamish, and very soft. Lol. I don't imagine that he lasted long unless it was a romance challenge. Then he might do well 😅

He does look miserable, but then again, they all do 😄 Except for the lady next to him! She looks determined!

And oh my! Their living quarters look like a lot of fun! Lol! Only 4 beds? And they are super uncomfortable ones, aren't they? Ahhh Joey will never make it. He whines and complains and holds his back like a pregnant woman if he has to play with 2 of his toddlers in a row 😅

And yikes, Idk about swimming in that pool! Yikes, this will be interesting.

Btw, what is an ISBI challenge?

@haneul

Thanks 😊 It was weird not having my daughter here on her birthday, but I sent her the videos of her dancing with the little ones and she loved them so much she actually started playing Sims again 😂

Ahh, my usage of the word yet is kind of wrong in that case. I should have said something like "I haven't had Thorne propose to Don because I am not taking a chance on Don's non committal trait acting up again."

He completely stopped doing that after they had Kalila together. And I checked, they are actually boyfriends, so if someone asks either of them if they are single they should both say no. That's good enough for me 😅

That's why I said that if he wants to be married, like he seems to want to marry Joey, he'll have to do it in his other personas. Lol!

And ok, the vampire thing doesn't cause that much trouble in terms of making friends.

I guess it could be her own insecurities causing the problems. Especially if she's kind of quiet when they try to talk to her. You said that Asher gets the bored moodlet while talking to her, right?

I don't know what you could do about that. I know that as they gain more skills they have more and more to talk about. It's kind of odd.

Which will most likely make it so meaningful when she meets someone who accepts her as she is. That Sim must be out there somewhere!

And yes! The fact that she does important things autonamously must be really helpful! Imagine! A+s with no prompting from you.

Ahhh, the nightclub update. She did have some rotten luck with her brother showing up. Dang! I wish there was a way to make those people go away! They wreck so many flirty conversations by making them awkward.

That's too bad that the guy just walked away from her, because I'm not convinced that Cabe is the guy for her. What would make him act so differently each time she's with him?

And he wants to go to the beach, in the sunshine. Not a great activity for her. And maybe he's alluding to her pale skin again.

Oh well, I guess I'll see how they do when they go grab a meal together

@BlueSeaWaves

Thank you again for the gift of Nifty Knitting! The excitement of having different clothes for the infants is almost enough to make it well worth the money, but it also has beautiful clothes for adults. And a bunch of new hairstyles that are super cool, annnndd, toddlers can play on the rocking chairs! It is a really good pack

And yes, there was quite a spiral of disaster at Joey's place after he brought Don back into the picture. 😅

But that's normal right? That's what Don does. Cause trouble.

And thanks too for your comments on my daughter's birthday party. 😄

I did send her clips of her Simself dancing with the toddlers, and she loved them. I forget to ask her about the pictures of the men though, lol!

It is such a mess with that baby going missing. I hate that they show up on the family trees when they are gone.

Lawrence got pregnant from an alien once, and ad that is my "realistic" save I didn't have him keep it. I sent it home to Sixam. Well, when I saw it in his family tree I got so upset that I went back to an extremely older save (3 real time weeks at least) that was in my external drive so I could get to a spot before he got pregnant, and I installed a satellite to keep him from being abducted again. He's a top level scientist, and they seem to be popular to aliens.

Anyway, I see how you worked the missing baby into the story. So if you do figure out how to get it back ( or a substitute) you'll have it covered!

I was glad that Christopher stuck up for her even though he'd never met her. Adonis needs to be slapped into reason.

She refused to help him escape.

I'm glad to hear that Tim is gone for good. He was bad news! And I see how hard Owen is trying to fix things with her.

I'm sure that her being pregnant made her want to try again, but once that trust is broken, oh man, it's pretty hard to get it back. I know she says she forgives him, but her actions don't say that.

I was actually laughing that they pretended everything was fine when her mom was around. It must've been a bit confusing to Archie.

Claudio is really cute! And that's a very pretty house. I look forward to seeing how things turn out between them, and with the missing baby.

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    First time ever I couldn't shut down the game, probably as too much was going on, tried Windows key to minimise - nothing doing, pressed for Taskbar (Windows 10) but of course it was behind the game screen. I gave up, pressed the off button and got the option to Cancel before the required 6 seconds and tried that. Worked! Sims 4 AND Origin were closed.

I hope that works again when Sims 4 gets stuck. I need more RAM I think, or with all the packs and playing a family of 6, I might need a better laptop.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 couldn't resist some of my old favorite cc, for their hair, it was a good time.
    @Lyrie It is isn't it, I think I've always given my sims a hard time just for existing can't help it I guess, I mean I don't want to axe all my saves but I mean they are just sitting there. You know I forgot you could reset seasons I have things set a certain way every time so I just get used to when it's time to plan things or ignore them. Though still some sims don't celebrate when I want them too maybe it's part of the fun to forget lol, I probably had too much fun with the wedding. They needed some wisdom though it may be too late considering what's coming. I love my munchkins but they were upset their nap was interrupted so I imagine they are ready to raise some nonsense, and such.
    @DarkAngel1994 well mission accomplished then, can't just have cc clogging up my game for nothing lol, it was a fun time.

They are a cute family makes you wonder if she had the cure if she would really be happy or live to regret it.
    @AlwaysAsking lol, yeah I guess so he's an odd noodle Vlad, yep yep it may work out for him yet once he learns to appreciate that at least he has a part of Salim with him. Ah yes, part of me wanted to give Maranda a makeover but I mean he loves her no matter what so she might as well stick around just like that. I don't know if I showed that, been a while but her first born with Johnny is married to a sim I didn't know was an el premade so she unintentionally broke up a family but he doesn't even know his grandchild and they lived in the same house so he probably wasn't too upset about them. Gen 3 has a few days before he's a teen so we'll see.

Ha that was technically unplanned, I just went with it, so it was a nice surprise it worked, yeah gotta feel for Don he goes through a lot especially to keep hold of Thorne. Glad so many liked the wedding it was a fun time and of course I couldn't resist giving them all a chat. I couldn't remember if they could nap on chairs or not and was going to put down a bed, this is cuter. Yas has been a constant for a while, she can't help it if she could have both she would.

I don't torture ole Donny boy in every save I have a lot of saves I haven't opened in a while he's just in the background but you're right he needs some happy time too maybe that could be one of my new saves. I do have a girl that could be good for him. Hehe you are to me anyways I'm weird about nicknames always bland so I can remember them but you know.....yep.

Mmkay so I put mccc back in my game again so I'll go play with Don and save him somewhere to make sure the mod is ok.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

@AlwaysAsking I tried taking off all the CC I put on Amber but it still labeled it as CC. As far as I could tell she only had CC makeup. I thought I took it off but it still labeled her as having CC. So I don't know why? Unless maybe I had some facepaint eyelashes on her... I just thought of that I need to check that.

I'm glad you got the downloading of sims with CC figured out <3

Your children with Eliot have been born but I'm not sure if they are toddlers yet. I will have to go visit next time I get back in the game.

So if you go to Glimmerbrook and befriend a sage ask for the magic then you can go home and practice magic by clicking your sim. If you spam the practice magic stuff as much as you can without overloading your magical charge you can learn all but the "ultimate spell" that way. The practical magic ultimate spell is just the ability to turn "muggles" into witches, but the other sim still has to agree to it so friendship helps. It's kind of boring sitting around while they practice magic that's why I've been watching Charmed while I play. If I get too distracted I pause either the game or the show depending which one I want to focus on the most.

You can also spam "Experiment" on the cauldron. That works too but sometimes they mess up and pass out on the floor and might be cursed.

Oh yes the practical magic spells are sooo handy. When they burn down a grill or whatever else I just use the repairo spell instead of replacing it. It saves money. Also it's so easy to clean the toddler potties by just using the scruberoo spell. If they come out with a Sims 5 I'm going to be so sad to lose the ROM expansion pack. If they come out with Sims 5 I might buy it but still play TS4 for fun if I get bored. I figure TS5 can't be too far down the road.

When I watched Charmed for the first time I had to get discs from Netflix. I think I didn't have that channel it played on on regular TV so when I got Netflix I ordered all the DVDs of it I could get. Back then series of tv shows had multiple disc for ONE SEASON. So I had to order one disc with like 4 episodes on it at a time. I'm sure you know all about that if you ever used Netflix or Blockbuster.

So I play with autonomy on so what I do is make them go outside and cancel any actions they start to queue up. I ignore any other other sims in the household until I make sure they're off to class. Sometimes I spam "Go Here" interactions to just have them walk around outside. Sometimes I have them build a sand castle or lay on a towel if the weather is nice. It's really annoying :(
    5DG72Tj.gif

Ok, I got through a few more comments. I still have a way to go though.

@sarabeth2984

Thanks, I’m glad you liked Aly’s birthday. It was fun to do!

And oh yeah! Lol! I totally forgot there was online college! I’ll have Lawrence do that. Still no idea what teen/soon to be YA to take though.

As for your update, waa, how awful that Frank graduated with no warning, lol His new roommate sounds like a pain. But he found Frank in the city. That’s cool

The Vlad clothes thing is really funny!

The proposal was fun – and poor Zues 9000. I figured that was the problem. When I had Luna and Simon finally get together he had a huge pink bar with a random townie who wasn’t a spellcaster. Ok? I deleted her! :D

Happy happy day that the 4 friends got an apartment together! (well, and 5th friend too, lol. He might be happier elsewhere!)

Oh! And I wanted to show you what I managed to do! In my Baby Zephan save (Where Thorne and I are married) I replaced L with your sage! I’m so happy! I hate L so much! Lol!
    gOsAB12.png

I also replaced the game’s Simeon with the Simeon that I made for my Diego and Hermes’ story. @Becka28 liked him so much! Lol I figured I wouldn’t waste him.
    HAoyPr2.png

@ryttu3k

Lol, Morgyn is really quite impressed with her muscles, I’m not surprised! They are impressive!

And those are some awesome comments showing up. Especially the 100% more awesome day, lmao

I really like the middle hair choice for Raylan. And I also like that you could kinda emulate it with the actual maxis one if you don’t use CC, lol

Guess who I ran into in Uncle Joey’s RoM!
    Z6Vzpd4.png

Yes! Jamie, for the first time! I’ve had him in 2 saves, forever, but never see him when I’m out and about. Well ok, I guess it’s because he hangs out in the realm all the time! (He’s in saves in which I rarely go to the realm).

PhBz4dU.png

So that was exciting! As you can see! Lol! I love the outfit he came in, eyeball ring and all! At least the jacket is awesome. Seriously, I love it, I make Thorne wear it all the time! :D

I didn’t replace L in this save. I just changed her as much as possible, and gave her all new traits and aspiration

AN10o8c.png

And yes, that is Simeon talking to Simeon. The non-sage one was Becka28’s. He’s the one who showed off my spellcaster mansion.

19Hwnq3.png

@March306

Here’s some pictures of my Hudgens-Siska baby!

Mom: A Maxis made Sim of the actress Vanessa Hudgens

qVj15mN.png
    Dad: Darius Siska (He’s in my Handsome men / High skills upload)

9NWXK3X.png

Toddler!

QD18ZbL.png

Teen!

Vx4Bixt.png

tGu1NZ8.png

bP7sU9J.png

@Lisamango0

That is just so adorable with the Father Winters! I just love it!

@DarkAngel1994

Yes yes, there he is. Good ol’ Godfather Don. Why is he always so handsome? Lol!
    Ahhh, Caleb looks quite worried about her taking any potions while pregnant. I have to agree with him. It’s going to completely transform her into something else. Can’t be good for an unborn baby.

Speaking of which, they sure look happy with their babies! Those are the sweetest screenshots. :heart:

@Koteyka

Well, I’m going to just keep up from here. I’ve read all of the other ones, but I’m tired of being about 4 or 5 posts behind in comments, lol!

Oh my gosh, this really is the sweetest thing. They are so alike. And when they figured out that neither of them noticed how hard it was for the other to talk to people when they are nervous I was reminded of every psychology class I ever took, and how that is the normal thing. And if people would just realize it, lol, how much easier would life and relationships be?

Anyway, I skipped the whole first part! Lol. It was great to see Peter finally relaxing. Little Toffee really helped with that! And the weather change too. Gwen is adorable in her panic! I can just hear her tripping over her words, and Peter being completely overwhelmed.

But hey! He was the hero they needed! He was really cute explaining it all to his friends. How dare the doubt him? He knows enough about her to know that he likes her. I agree with him. Sometimes you meet people and you just know for certain that they are great people, who would never hurt you. I get that sense from her. And the biggest thing for Peter, “She TALKED to me”

And her obsession with his hair! Lol! What a goofy girl. I love how matchy they are, with the black glasses and fall colored clothing. A match made in heaven, obviously.

Also, yes, Petya is quite adorable, and so are his parents. :heart:

@GJGAMES

The house does sound beautiful! I’d love to see it with a bridge between two pools! Can they actually walk on the bridge? I doubt there’s a way for them to get onto it though.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that you don’t have to specifically “help” anyone. All you need to do is comment. You could do it in a few minutes. Go to the “Post the last screenshot you took” thread and comment, separately, on 20 of the screenshots. Just say what you like about them. Or comment here in this thread. Or the threads about builds people are making, say what you like about their lots and rooms. Then bamm, you’re in!

@Kathrynna

Somehow I doubt it’s a bug :disappointed: but I certainly don’t know. To me it’s just like fishing. You’d think they could talk to each other while fishing together, but they can’t. I’m of the opinion that the CAS items (including the clothing you can unlock and create) make the pack worth the money. And the BB items are super cutsie. Something we haven’t really had up until now.

That’s just my opinion, lol, obviously you have yours, and I respect that, for sure. Like I said, I was disappointed when I found out they didn’t talk while fishing. but I always tell people that I basically bought Tiny Living for one toddler hair style :D It doesn't take much to make me happy! I usually wait for the stuff packs to go on sale before I buy them though. This knitting pack was gifted to me, and I’m very grateful :heart:

Here’s a cutsie room I threw together, just to take this picture for someone, so it’s not great, but it shows some of the items. I think they are very different from things we already have.
    xBz5uHF.png

And one of the onesies! I can’t tell you how happy this makes me. I look at those infants in their tiny t-shirts with no blanket and I shiver, lol! I’m glad they can finally be warm.
    Xpi69tG.png

SqxdF0m.png

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    Ugh. Imgur is being awkward, so I'm finding it hard to add photos to my post. I'll try again later.
    Long story short, Erytheia and Xanthe are finally Children! Peter decided to take them to the Magic Realm. As I hoped, they both developed the Top Notch Toddler trait. I'm hoping to get them to complete all the child aspirations, which I have done before, but I'm starting them off with the Creative one, and they've got the Creative trait. Artemis and Apollo are doing well with their skills too; Apollo mastered Movement ages ago, which is unsurprising given that he's got the Wild trait. So I'll probably give him the Active trait when he ages up. Artemis and Apollo are fifteen days younger than their older siblings, so Peter and Caroline still have a while to go before they no longer have any toddlers in the house, but thankfully Erytheia and Xanthe can take care of themselves for the most part.

@Cavapoo_King

:D:smiley::sweat_smile::D

@Lucy_Henley

Ohhhh, cute! I’m going to go through your last several updates. I love the one where Peter went to the magic realm. I like his thoughts and observations. And Caroline is going to audition for a TV show! Ok, now to see if she got the job!

Hey! She got it! But I guess it was just a guest spot for one episode. Still, it’s a start!

Lol, I never use high chairs either. Too many routing problems with two parents.

Peter had fun in Sylvan glade. Did he find anything useful?

And hey! A new spa! Fun! Yes, she should bring Peter, because they could have fun in the sauna together! Lol!

Ohhhh, if you’re looking for opinions on Nifty Knitting I really like it.

Here’s my little old couple working away, lol. He usually knits the top quality items. I don’t remember what they are called, but it’s like a masterpiece painting.
    UOD1xGy.png

Here she is with the first thing she knitted!

xqp425p.png

And then the second one!

SUSvYwc.png
    They can make onesies for toddlers, and gorgeous sweaters for men and women. Lots of crafty things. It’s fun :smiley: I need to get pictures of that stuff, I didn’t have any gorgeous people around to model the stuff, lol

Awww, that’s too bad. I’ve had that happen once in Imgur too. But wow! Big news! Very nice. Top Notch toddlers, both of them!

What did they do in the realm? When I first got that pack I didn’t realize kids couldn’t do magic, Lol, darn, rude awakening when I took the kids there.

@mingusssss

Oh! I see your family did make friends to come to their wedding! Great! It looks like a wonderful wedding :heart: And there’s a baby now too. That’s a great idea to alternate the gender each generation! And wow! Congratulations on the new job and quick promotion! Very cool!

Wow, their little toddler is so adorable! And it looks like Dad really enjoys his time with her.

She a beautiful little girl too. Congratulations on having the heir! I’m glad Cristina likes the baby. Sometimes the kids have a fit! lol

@Gordy

Oh my! Your main family has a ghost dad? It seems as though his wife doesn’t mind, but from what I hear ghosts start to get annoying after a while.

If his wife is a witch, she can bring him back to life! Lol, except that it’s a secret that she’s a witch! Lol!

Franklin was a monster but ended up a good kid? Good, that gives me hope for my monster too! Lol But wow! Audrey wants to smash her own dollhouse? What trait does she have? That’s craziness!

I hope they get to Selvadorada soon. It’s so fun there! Well, except for the spiders! The spiders are not fun, lol

@PriestessBizarre

That is unbelievably weird! Honestly. You never paid the butler? Dang, I think I’d fire him and hire a new one! Lol, see if the debt goes away. Or is he considering himself paid now?

I know they redid the whole bills system so it finally makes sense (most of the time!) so maybe this is a glitch because of the new system? Idk.

@Duvelina

Oh my gosh! Are they honestly named Baby Beard and Baby Hatcher? :D That’s amazing!

I think the coolest thing about erasing all the premades is all the new clubs that the game sets up. Are you putting any of your own Sims in? Because the game put my Sims in charge of the new clubs, but not my Sims who were in the world. Lol, man that was annoying to try to straighten the clubs out when the Sim isn’t even accessible. Sheesh

@Simburian

Hey! That’s awesome that you caught it on time! I hate shutting off my game like that too, I mean when you can’t catch it. Do you have any video or screenshots in your files? If you move them to a different location on your computer it might help. And if your Library is super full it can cause problems too.

@RedDestiny92

Yes, you do that. You go make little Donny happy somewhere! Lol! And who is this girl you speak of? She better be sweet! (Ain’t I bossy?) lmao

I mean!!!!
    Ha that was technically unplanned, I just went with it, so it was a nice surprise
    That is not a “nice” surprise at all! :sweat_smile:

And Don with Salim’s little girl (I don’t remember her name) He could end up happy somehow, somewhere.

And how awful! Maranda’s oldest with Johnny is a homewrecker! Lol! So gen 3 will be a teen soon. Ok, should be interesting.

@March306

Ok cool. I will see “my” children soon. Sounds good!

And wow! Thank you soooo much for the help in RoM. So I wouldn’t have to practice the freezing spell by freezing things, or the fire one by burning things? They just keep doing that “practice magic thing” very cool!

I will move my knitters in with my spellcasters and let them all work away at boring things at the same time. Triple speed maybe?

And lol, yes. I’ve been alive Long befor Blockbuster was a thing, So I’ve seen it come, and seen it go. And I do remember when Netflix movies came in the mail. Which is so weird. Why was it called Netflix when it had nothing to do with the net at that time? Lol!

The canceling their queued up actions sounds very tedious. Sheesh. And they can’t just leave early? I’d think a professor would want their student to arrive early, :D

@sunblond

Holy cow! Where do you get your ideas for this stuff? I can’t believe what Than is up to now!

Omar handled all of that so well. He’s a smart guy, thank god!
    After we talked with Than some more, he agreed to tell her the truth about his age. Then Uncle Kyle asked him when we could meet her. I nearly fell out of my chair. Salim did a double take. Than stuttered. If this Ms. Reardon is as important to you as you say and you two are “involved”, then Salim and I and your whole family should meet her, right? Uncle Kyle said.-
    Although Kyle pulled a good one himself! Ha!

I like how everything is going so well for Omar, it does sound like a good time to take that Honeymoon they never got. This next March will be my 30th wedding anniversary. Do you think it’s too late for us to take our honeymoon we never had? Lol!

I’m backwards in order here, but that thing with Than really got me! I had to address it first. Lol

Hector’s journal is cool too. Wow did he go through it to get that job. The whole thing with the suit! Lol
    Then Mr. O’Quinn got really personal with me, he measured my whole body with the measuring tape and got really close to parts of me that made me uncomfortable.
    That always looks alarming to me!

But geez, Lily Feng hey? Yeah, I’ll bet he was shaking! But he made a good choice first thing! How awesome.

And then the scene at Roxie’s house. Wow, he really was confident there wasn’t he? I think that makes such a huge difference.

And then how cute is this!
    I officially have a date with Roxie and she totally kissed me back.-
    Mr big time hedge fund manager still says “totally” Ahh, that’s ok. I do too.

SqxdF0m.png

• DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Yes, that's what they're really called. Can't wait to see what else the game comes up with. 😂

I just started this save, so no new clubs have been started and I'm only playing one sim right now. She did start her own gardening club, but I'm waiting for other elders to autonomously join.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top