Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited July 2020
    Sorry triple post
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited July 2020

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

-Iggy called me up and asked me to meet up him at the diner in Newcrest earlier this week. After we had ordered he told me he wanted my advice. He said he and Kalista had been dating awhile and that he was thinking about proposing. That he was in love with her and that she seemed to feel the same way about him. But, early on he had discovered that she had a temper. He kept dating her, but now he is worried that with her temper, if they marry they’ll end up like his parents and they’ll argue all the time. So he isn’t sure if he should maybe end it instead, because he promised himself he would never have a marriage like his parents. And he kind of knew that Kalista was way out of his league and stuff, but still…
    Wow, I am really not comfortable with giving advice in the first place and especially not on love and marriage. But Iggy is one of my oldest and closest friends and he was asking me for help, which says a lot. So I told him that Aunt Dina’s mom and sister were both infamous for their tempers and both were happily married. Plus, I had never heard any mention of either of them having a knock down drag out fight, which being close to the Denneys, would have been something that would have been the topic of gossip at some point.
    Then I said, that my mom had a friend, a guy from the neighborhood, Robert Morin, that came over to welcome us to the neighborhood when we first moved in and he and mom had become friendly and went fishing together sometimes. He’s kind of older, younger than mom, but close to retirement age, he’s a fireman and kind of an normal average looking guy. One day I had asked him if he had ever been married and he told me that he had always thought he would marry and have kids, but that although he dated, he just never found a woman that the wanted to marry. He said he was always thinking it would happen sooner or later, but it never did. He told me that he came to accept it eventually and was not unhappy with his life, he loved his work and the feeling it gave him to literally save peoples lives.
    And where you get this idea that you are some kind of booby prize, well, the two women that I have loved in my life have both told me that they thought you were handsome and had a lot of good qualities, and neither could understand why you weren’t swarming with girlfriends.
    So, Iggy, it comes down to this, are you willing to walk away from the woman you love and who would be a very lucky woman to have you, because she has a bad quality, which may well be a deal breaker for you, and risk ending up a bachelor like mom’s friend? Because finding someone you love enough that you want to marry is, at least for some people, a once in a lifetime thing if it even ever happens.
    Did I ever tell you that you are one of the smartest people I know, and I don’t mean book smart, I mean that you have a lot of common sense or whatever? Asked iggy. No, I said, but if you managed to work it into a conversation with my wife sometime, I’d be eternally grateful.-

-It’s almost Kaden’s birthday, and against my better judgement, Becca, mom, Uncle Kyle and Salim talked me into throwing a big family party for it, as in invite all of our families. I did kind of ask Becca if maybe we should include a few friends, like Lucas, Iggy and Julia too, kind of as a buffer for her parents, so they are not totally surrounded by the Bengali clan. She agreed, but pointed out that this party was getting huge, as in we would need major food. I told her that Uncle Kyle and my mom would totally help and she informed me that with over 2 dozen people they were going to eat like an army and that we needed a caterer. Which I didn’t want to pay for, because this party was getting more and more expensive to pull off by the day now. It’s a kid’s birthday party, not some gala event, for heaven’s sake, I said. Then Becca looked at me like I was a total id**t and said, this is the first official get together for your whole family since they reconciled, Omar. As in the first time in history they will ever all be in one place together, plus we have my parents and now our friends, so yes dear, it is a kid’s birthday party, but it is also a very big deal, make no mistake. So I totally had not thought of that, not at all, and said, maybe we should just rethink this then? Oh no, its way too late to get off this train now, we are riding it to the end of the line, canceling now would be worse, far worse, you have to see that, Becca said? She kept talking after that but I just saw money flying out the window.-

-I called Aunt Dina and she said two ladies from her Upper Crust club, Lucas’ mom and a Clara Bjergsen had been in the food industry but were retired now. But that they still took on odd jobs now and again, and that she would see if one of them was available and try to get a good deal for us. And Uncle Kyle got some guy who works for him to bartend for us and was charging us way less than normal. Oh yeah, I totally had to buy a portable bar and stock it, kaching. When Aunt Dina called us back she said Mrs. Bjergsen would be happy to do it and would give us a discount as a favor to Aunt Dina. But when she told me how much it was, even with the discount, I nearly fell over, Becca just looked at me and nodded her head, so I said that would be great and thanked her. Jeez, did my birthday parties cost this much? I’ll have to ask Salim. I had no idea how expensive all the parties Uncle Kyle throws were. I know one thing, with three boys and my huge family, we are going to be shelling out a lot of money come birthday time. From now on, Becca and me will have simple ones, with just the immediate family and a homemade cake and I told her that. Save up for the big ones for our kids, you know?-

laoYj2x.jpg
    Having some birthday cake.

-We kept the twins upstairs during the party, because when they get really excited or eat anything sweet, like cake at night, well they are absolute terrors to try to get into bed, plus with them walking and talking now they get underfoot all the time with just us. So we had everyone take turns going up there to see them and it worked out pretty well, my niece, Jamila, Kareem’s oldest, who’s a teenager now, volunteered to babysit them for the party and did a really good job, the boys seemed to really take to her too. Kaden racked up on presents and will have new stuff to play with to keep him occupied for a while. Plus, he’s still getting presents in the mail, for heaven’s sake. Me and Becca could have totally scrimped on what we got him for his birthday without him even noticing.
    So as far as I can tell the party was a huge success. Mrs. Bjergsen was really great, her food kept coming and all of it was, don’t tell, just as good as Uncle Kyle’s, and there was a lot of drinking at the bar which seemed to keep people in good spirits, see what I did there? Everyone was on their best behavior too, and seemed to have a good time. Well, everyone but me, I was a total wreck. This whole thing was expensive and stressful, very expensive and very stressful.
    And I can’t believe Kaden’s starting school, so I totally get Uncle Kyle now, how he always whines about how time gets away from him and how quickly we kids grew up. Because at the time, it didn’t seem like it was fast, it seemed like time was dragging by, but now the shoe is on the other foot, (sigh).
    Parenting keeps being this total thing that I am having a hard time navigating, I mean, this birthday party was so complicated and stressful. I’m kind of dreading what new thing pops up that I’ll have to deal with that I totally never though about as being an issue, (sigh). I should have really paid way more attention in that parenting class in college.-

IAGsmgL.jpg
    The Benalis

ejFK7l2.jpg
    Kaden is ready to start school, where does the time go?

zUtgdXB.jpg
    Samyr

4N4wbHj.jpg
    Zayn

-Iggy and Kalista got married in a small, close friends and family only wedding in their parent’s backyard. Which is now their backyard, Iggy’s parents made some deal with him and sold him their house really cheap. Iggy’s parents are moving to an apartment in the city. Iggy was thrilled to have the house and be living in his old neighborhood, I didn’t have the heart to tell him that the house is grandkids sized, and I will bet simoleans that mom and pop Pancakes start dropping hints really soon. Mrs. Pancakes is a really pushy woman, as I remember from the bowling club days.-
    Then, when we got home from the wedding, Becca confided that Julia had privately showed her an engagement ring, but she and Jace decided not to tell anyone yet, because she didn’t want to upstage Iggy and Kalista’s wedding. So, it looks like the last two holdouts among our friends have or will soon join the ranks of the wedded. Well, there’s Alex, but for him and Violet, living together is about as close as either are ever likely to come.-

-Last night, Lucas and Sophia came over with a bottle of sparkling apple cider, and Lucas profusely thanked me for giving him Dr. Oliphant’s card. Because she had been able to help them and had just confirmed that Lucas and Sophia were going to have a baby. So we chilled it a bit while we made some finger food and then ate and toasted the happy event. After they left my wife mentioned that while she was happy that I had seen fit to help my friends, that my supposed aversion to being a meddler was grossly overstated. Because I had not only meddled in Lucas’ love life, of all things, but also played a big part in Iggy’s proposal to Kalista. And in her book that meant that I was by definition a major league meddler. I didn’t dignify that with a response, but ran up the stairs to start trying to get my kids into bed. Becca yelled after me, You can run, but you can’t hide it, Omar Benali.-

@knightofthehedge I used to send my sims to the Romance Festival to look for romance, but soon discovered it was mostly married sims. Now I just send couples to it to cement their existing relationships.

@sarabeth2984 The thing about the two narrative styles I’m using in these posts is that with the Overheard Conversations, you only get one side of a conversation, I kind of like forcing you, the reader, to extrapolate on what you think the other person is saying. While the Entries are a little more insidious, because you are actually getting an interpretation by the individual narrator themselves, Roxie, Felipe or Omar. What you get to read is essentially their individual interpretations of an event, or even worse, as in the case of the talk Tucker had with the Mayfield-James family, what you get to read is actually what Omar remembered from what he heard Cristian say about what Tucker told him about the talk so, it’s 3rd or 4th hand information. Essentially, if you think that Peter’s parents would have been way more supportive, then you can always choose to believe that the actual conversation included way less of an ultimatum and was much more supportive than what was finally written by Omar. You could also assume that Tucker actually went over to their house not just to meet his boyfreind’s gay dads, but also to ask for advise on how to come out to his family, if you think that might be something Tucker would have done, you know, seek out two adult gay men who were not attached to his family that he could confide in, like his boyfriend’s gay dads, for example.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    @Koteyka
    I'm probably going lot do a lot of references based on my own experience, please don't get annoyed :tongue:

Hehehe :D . I will be the last one who will complain about this, because I love to read or hear stories from other cultures than my own.
    And I play practically my own, so I have to shut my mouth anyway ;).
    Morgan looks good and I understand why after a while you need a change of the scenery.

~~~~~~~

In my game it is still 1895. There where a lot of new inventions/discoveries in this year, like Röntgen rays, Lilienthal Large Biplane and the first movie ever, 18 seconds long :D . For the last discovery I'm building a variety theatre at the moment, but it is still in progress and not finished yet.

5p403IF.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    You know, Octavia's probably thinking about how easy it is raising kids.
    HMMBus7.png
    Wait nevermind, there's three of them.
    ZpzYQMF.png
    Well off to work, have fun with those kids, Grim.
    nk0Imbh.png
    Oh and there goes one of Octavia's co-workers.
    nOxQ4OE.png
    Pay no attention to her, you have work to do.
    IAIwiMx.png
    Grim: "Just letting you know, I only killed her because I HAD to get away from those kids for a little while. It's torture."
    841nObr.png
    Octavia: "Grim, who's watching the kids?"
    Grim: "A nanny that better be doing a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 fine job or he's the next to go."
    TOpP2QR.png
    Well now that that's over, Octavia has to test her new mind control ray on her co-workers.
    Jc8TsON.png
    And she demands that her co-workers dress for a party!
    9RCd4Wz.png
    Those are your party clothes? LAME!
    JJ2zeGh.png
    But hey, Octavia's practically a god now with the power of science on her side.
    i0C7uHp.png
    Hmm, wonder what else she could do.
    rdDbiGr.png
    Octavia: "Well little friend, we're going to have some real fun tonight."
    sKmiofW.png
    And now she's no longer popular at work.
    9RHliDg.png
    Octavia: "Let's see what else we could do with this!"
    3jYdgjI.png
    Behold, the transforming ray!
    jV7jKdx.png
    Oh boy, she turned a chair into....a wall! That's stupid, she could've just used magic for that...Wait why is she even a scientist if she can harness the power of magic?
    Cs4O6CF.png
    Uh oh, the three hellions have woken up.
    NhiMFLS.png
    Octavia: "Grim, can you help me with the babies?"
    gA58HY5.png
    Grim: "Can't, making dinner."
    T3vpeEL.png
    Yo that was some good dinner though.
    J8Ya4p1.png
    Aww has it been three Sim days already? Well looks like the Reaper triplets have aged up. Here's Grim Jr.
    zCrKWZw.png
    There's Grom.
    xyceRQL.png
    And finally, Raven.
    fcLN7i1.png
    Oh and they have already started making a mess....
    G7jyx1B.png
    Well off to work in your little lab.
    VY7CQvQ.png
    On second thought, spending time with the children sounds preferable to burning a hole in your floor.
    6HxUJCL.png
    Well I mean they can be cute when they want to be.
    vkQdUF8.png
    Grim: "Wanna hear the story about how I took your Great-Great-Great-Great Grandfather?"
    FTMXYEc.png
    Grom would really like to hear that.
    ZJeaUMw.png
    Grim: "Oh it was a hilarious story. Your Great-Great-Great-Great Grandfather Chadwick was stupid enough to go swimming in a shark pond. Boy there was NOTHING left of him after that."
    2HE5Yqd.png
    And we return to another fantastic episode of "The Reapers."
    Grim: "Oh sweetheart."
    Cue Laugh track
    OvjXsqP.png
    Grim: "My boss is coming over for dinner tonight, we have to make sure this goes perfectly if I want that promotion!"
    fygGsPj.png
    Octavia: "The Grim Reaper has a boss?"
    AHEwkNA.png
    And so Grim got to work on a fantastic feast.
    z3DTUGe.png
    Grim: "Boy is this a good dinner, how do you like it, boss?"
    XVN7lSG.png
    Satan: "It's alright."
    cue applause
    PbMrUBh.png
    Octavia: "Don't know what's harder to comprehend. The fact that I'm eating dinner with Satan or that you're engaged to my sister."
    OKeBGGo.png
    Sophie: "Now it's funny you say that. I remember joking around with mom saying that I'd date Satan if he were to rise up from hell. Then one day he actually did and I thought, well now I gotta! He's actually a pretty sweet dude if you give him the chance."
    I9VLsHc.png
    Satan: "And quite frankly I was lonely so it was a win win for everyone."
    0q3WVV0.png
    And then my favorite popup happened.
    3tu7Ol7.jpg
    Dreams do come true.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Tixyen

Interesting save you got going there,
    I'm, not a great storyteller so I never plan anything ahead haha.
  • Options
    NeonEastNeonEast Posts: 31 Member
    Five of my sims went out to the city to hang out and become better friends, mingling at the bar and the arcade. One of my sims strayed away for a bit, break dancing and getting selfies with celebrities. Once she comes back to her friends, everyone gotten into at least two fisticuffs fights and now absolutely despise each other! But at least they're all still friends with the person that left. Individually of course.
    Origin ID: NeonEast ◊
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Lyrie

I’m so glad you tagged me. I missed reading the mature conversations your sims have with each other. Mckenna is so understanding towards Max and understood that his anger came from a place of insecurity and bitter childhood. She’s the voice of reason in that scene and she used his care for Rainbow to see past his pain and think beyond himself. I’m also admiring Max for removing himself from the situation to calm himself down. He became reasonable and open to admitting his misguided anger when he came back. Aww! Loved that ending there! You need to keep tagging me btw I love reading about your couples. And I’m so glad I didn’t miss too much because you mentioned Rainbow! <3 Ahhh How is the cute little girl with so much spu*nk? She left me such an impression with her antics to protect her dad the last time lol.

@DeafSimmer Oh! Just a preview? Stella is smitten with Liam lol. All his sword training definitely paid off. :wink:
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Legacy 2.0 Ben + Amy Generation 7

S3e6K6e.png?1

Ed has a birthday and becomes an elder.

TtHyiVL.png?1

MORE
    CnA9qjR.png

Amy Exotic the daughter of Joe Exotic and Carole Baskin became a young adult. Ben proposed to her. They dated as teenagers and now that they were both grown and it was the weekend they had to have a wedding. Quickly.

XgOSlfK.png

Wedding pictures will be at the end in a spoiler.

xpzJuQA.png?1

Kailani has a birthday and becomes an elder too.

cRrlS8A.png?1

A little hair dye... a little false eyelashes... I'm uncertain about the eyelashes I downloaded. What do you think?

WEDDING
    1afwrCg.png?1

Amy Exotic

6fFqy95.png?1

cbob7Sj.png?1

4EvDslu.png

TRAITS, UNI, and ASPIRATIONS
    JfexmEy.png

Amy's.

Amy has the Computer Whiz aspiration and I'll be putting her in uni. Just waiting on her acceptance letter.

KwNvYSx.png

Ben's.

Ben's aspiration is The Curator which is just collecting collectibles mainly. It's actually almost complete.

iLJjAfu.png

Ben's Uni.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

-There’s good news and bad news, the good news is that Tucker’s coming out is totally off the front burner as to local gossip now, the bad news is that my family is front and center, specifically Than.
    The biggest part of what I know about it is second hand info that I’ve pieced together. So, it all started with Mrs. De Witt, who is a long time friend of Uncle Kyle from way back in his single club days, and was/is friends with him and his first husband, she and the ex are both in some DJ Club. Anyway, she’s married to a guy with red hair and freckles that kind of looks a whole lot like Uncle Kyle if you ask me, and they have a daughter, Beth, who is Felipe’s age and goes to his school. Beth is a cheerleader and totally looks the part, as in she’s really hot, and she was cheering at an away game at Than’s high school and somehow there was a mix up on how she was supposed to get home afterwards and got stranded at the school. She couldn’t reach her mom or her dad on the phone and so she walked over to Uncle Kyle’s house, which is close to the high school. Uncle Kyle was at work, but Salim and Than were home, and eventually she was able to reach her mom, who was all the way in the city. So Beth was stuck there till her mom could reach her dad or get back from the city to get her, we later learned Beth’s dad’s phone was dead, he apparently forgets to keep it charged a lot.
    Salim is in the middle of writing another screenplay and is totally obsessed, so I guess Beth ended up hanging out with Than, who was on the second floor balcony painting. The next part is third hand info from Beth via Salim. Firstly, Felipe’s name came up and Than told Beth that he and Felipe had been friend since they were kids, and she assumed that meant that he was the same age, as in about to graduate and go to college, not an underclassman, a fact that Than failed to correct. Secondly, Than totally neglected to tell Beth that he had a girlfriend.
    What happened next is that somehow Than took Beth into his bedroom to show her some of his paintings, which is totally against the house rules, no girls allowed without adult supervision in the bedroom. Yeah, hated that one too. Anyway, Salim got a text that Mrs. De Witt was driving up outside and went looking for Beth and walked in on Than and Beth totally in a full on kiss, I mean lips, bodies all intertwined and everything. Well the cr*p, hit the fan, Salim totally let them both have it, until Beth somehow managed to tell Saim about how Than had either outright lied or misled her, then after she cleared herself in Salim’s eyes, I guess, she totally stormed out of the house fuming mad.

zH9On9i.jpg
    The incident.

OK, some things about my family, we are all stubborn, me way less than the others I think, but when I say that around Becca she rolls her eyes at me, so maybe I’m just kidding myself. But the other thing, the thing I don’t have that the others do, is the total ability to hold a grudge and be completely unreasonable if someone slights me or does anything to make me mad or disappoint me. Which accounts for the decades long family feud. Over the years, when I was a teen, a couple of times I managed to get on Salim’s bad side and let me tell you, it was a lot of work to get him to forgive and forget. But nothing I ever did was nearly as bad as the stunt Than just pulled, so I am totally worried about him now and how Salim is handling it.-

-I need to go talk to Than, I kind of know I need to be his supportive big brother and all, but to tell the truth, I’m a little bit ticked off at him myself right now, that behavior, well, it kind of disappointed me, like, I’m really feeling uncharitable towards Than right now. So, I’m worried about going over to talk to him and making things worse. Plus…..
    Ok, so that’s where my wife came in and dragged me up by the hands and pushed me towards the door, as in, go talk to your brother, no more stalling.
    But, when I got to the house, I found out that Salim had already taken Than to the city, to see the Jangs. Yeah, as in Salim is making Than confess what he did to his girlfriend and her parents, or Salim will do it for him, jeez. I asked Uncle Kyle why he didn’t go too, and now I wish I hadn’t. Because he ranted, Your brother told me that since I was not here and didn’t see anything, that I wasn’t needed, can you believe your brother, not a good sign when Uncle Kyle starts calling Salim my brother, just saying from experience, the very idea that something this big that affects my son is somehow not something I should be party to, well… Your brother has climbed up on his high horse, and you know how he is when he gets like that, it is his worst quality and has been a constant source of friction between us since the day we met, and let me tell you….
    It essentially went on like that for a while, and it was much of the same, so I will spare the details here. But, I’m totally dreading what’s coming. It’s kind of like watching a train wreck about to happen.-

Nqs08Ov.jpg
    Claudia breaks up with Than, and resigns from the bowling team.

-I was finally able to talk to Than the next day, but I honestly still did not know what I was going to say. When I got over there Uncle Kyle answered the door but ushered me into the living room where Salim was sitting pretending to read a book, and I totally know he wasn’t really grasping anything he was reading. Salim put the book down and said, Than is grounded right now Omar, so is not allowed visitors. I put my fists up, I was officially angry and said, you wanna try and stop me big brother? Uncle Kyle jumped in, for heaven’s sake Salim, Omar is not a guest or company, he’s family, the very idea, honestly, when you get like this is it absolutely impossible to have any kind of civilized conversation with you. But, let me tell you Salim Benali, yes, I said Benali, because no one named Jeffries would ever carry on like this, you don’t have the luxury of behaving like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum anymore because you’re a parent now and you have a bigger responsibility……
    I had already headed up the stairs at that point and was not about to stick around for the rest of whatever came next. When I got to Than’s room he was sitting on his bed, just sitting, he took one look at me and burst into tears, so I went over and sat next to him and held my little brother, who is bigger than me already, and rocked him back and forth like he was a little kid or something and in between sniffles and crying he managed to say, my life is totally over, I just wanna die. I didn’t really say anything much, I just mostly held him and rocked him while he cried it out. When I came back downstairs I headed straight for the door, but couldn’t resist a glance at the living room, where I got total Déjà vu or whatever, because Uncle Kyle was sitting on the couch holding and rocking Salim who was crying. Uncle Kyle winked at me like everything was going to be OK now, or that’s what I really hoped it meant.-

-Than’s through being grounded now and when he came over earlier, I found out about something that happened after that day I first went over to see him, the day I threatened to fight Salim, yeah, that totally happened. Seems that Salim took Than out to dinner that night, which, by the way, is totally breaking curfew, just saying. Over dinner Salim told Than about something that happened when he was Than’s age. He had a friend, Ahmed, and I guess Salim was kind of like Tucker, and was just discovering he was gay or they both were, I guess. Anyway, they became boyfriends, and from what Than said it sounds like they were doing way more than kissing too. But they were both totally in the closet and were sneaking around. They managed to get fake ID’s and lied about staying at each others houses for a sleepover and went to a gay club, Salim already kind of had facial hair as a teen, he was really hairy even back then, so he probably looked way older too. Anyway, that was the night that Salim met Chip, the 30ish privileged white guy he later got kicked out of our home for seeing. And he totally dropped Ahmed, just took up with Chip, I guess, like, on the spot. Salim told Than that it was one of the worst decisions he’d ever made in his life and that he regretted it to this day. And he admitted that the thing with Beth had kind of brought it all back. He told Than that as a parent, you want to protect your children and also keep them from making the same mistakes that you did, and well, he just didn’t handle the whole thing as well as he could have. But, it was important that Than realized that he had made a big mistake, one that he would have to live with the rest of his life. First of all, Than knows better than to lie and deceive people, especially a girl just to get her to kiss you and later on woohoo him, because that’s where it leads. And secondly to totally hurt both Claudia and Beth like that is not just wrong but it’s mean and cruel. Slaim told Than that he really needed to think about what he had done and to use it as a lesson and never make a mistake like that again. Because he had been raised to know right from wrong and even when it’s hard, you still should try to always do the right thing. Than said that after dinner that Salim told him that he was his son and no matter what he does in his life that Salim would always love him, no matter what, but that doesn’t mean he has to be happy about it either.-

-I’m officially turning into my Uncle Kyle, Than came over, he told me that he was trying to focus on running the bowling team now as well as violin and painting, because it helped him not dwell on things if he stayed busy. He said right after the break up he called Felipe and asked him to lead the next practice, but Felipe told him no way, sorry, but being the team captain means you got to stay in the game and play through the pain. I totally had to when I had my break up too. And dude, I know you’re hurting, I sure was, but it gets better, I promise, he added. I swear that Felipe manages to work sports phrases into every conversation, he must have some book full of them he studies. But, I had to agree. If you ain’t bleeding or throwing up you go to practice, Than, I said.
    Than said, practice was pretty bad, the girls on the team looked at him like he had cooties or something and the guys well, they didn’t say much. He said Tucker and Felipe both talked to him after practice about it though and were at least nice to him, so that was something, he guessed.
    Then he said, oh, I almost forgot why I actually came over, guess who I got to replace Claudia, and he stumbled a little over her name, but I pretended not to notice, because I’m a really great big brother. I said, I have no idea who is even old enough to be on the team now Than, I’m kind of out of the loop, you know. Ok, he said, Walter Gilly, you know Cadence’s little brother, he called after seeing the flyer I put up, and he totally already knows how to bowl because his sister takes him sometimes. So I just said yes, because no one else even called and soon I’ll have to replace Felipe and Ivan (Travis Scott’s son) too. Ok, so the baby that her mother was expecting when Cadence broke up with me is old enough to be on my old bowling team, the one I started. I suddenly felt really old. Like, I don’t ever remember feeling like time had totally gotten away from me this strongly before, like it hit me in the chest hard. I wanted to say that it wasn’t possible, but since I have a physics degree I’m capable of doing simple math, I just hadn’t really felt the years till now. Than was still talking and I was happy to see him more like his old self, but I honestly didn’t hear, I must have been in shock.-

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Been awhile a little I think maybe anyhoo.
    @mercuryfoam @AlwaysAsking @Lyrie @Silverofdreams30 Wasn't sure if I was supposed to tag you but you know in case the thread explodes.
    NJarQIn.png
    OyqNyQQ.png
    dzQeHtL.png
    7zqA9CP.png
    When you've wasted all your days and can't shake the love of your life is going to leave you soon and without warning.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Wow, two posts in one page. A Christmas Miracle.
    Anyways, today was Sophie and Satan's wedding (Long story)
    9Dt4ArQ.png
    Oh yeah, forgot that Luna and Angela had a kid together....There he is....Don't know when you'll see him next.
    VL1JWWz.png
    Oh and there's the two Boy-o's there. Boy has my game taken a weird turn.
    nwmV6w4.png
    Octavia: "Gee Sonya, what's got you down in the dumps?"
    Sonya: "Oh, Geno died."
    Octavia: "Wait really?"
    lOumfig.png
    Flashback.
    Geno: "Will I dream?"
    sX0wXF3.png
    4ufZ2wE.png
    Sonya: "Yep, it's sad, but at least Geno's in a better place."
    yMmISqT.png
    Grim: "She's not going to be happy when we tell her that her robot isn't in a better place, it was a robot, it didn't even have a soul."
    SGwZqFG.png
    So yeah, getting married in the rain over here.
    L68FzTM.png
    Meanwhile, Octavia makes sure to make a grand entrance to the ceremony.
    j68bhw9.png
    After just idling in the rain for about 4-5 Sim hours, they finally exchanged rings.
    wCbb3Tb.png
    Congrats to this unholy couple.
    LqgC6uc.png
    Luna: "Something tells me my daughters wouldn't be married to the literal embodiment of death and Satan himself if I didn't start practicing witchcraft."
    vW3YJxo.png
    Speaking of Reapers, the Reaper toddlers were left alone....to just kind of stink up the place.
    e2GNJNn.png
    Well now that they've gotten their diapers changed we can go back to loving them once again.
    HiIDuUF.png
    So Luna was free from the torture of taking care of these kids once again thanks to work!
    VWYwycd.png
    Hoo boy that does not look like it's supposed to happen.
    hB9gKPz.png
    Octavia: "Hey now I know this bottle of liquid was just sparking like crazy a few seconds ago, but you wanna drink it? It's synthesized pizza."xjmwbvL.png
    Co-Worker: "Well I mean, we've already had someone die on the job and I don't quite trust Mrs Reaper herself."
    uwEuFKD.png
    Co-Worker: "But what the hell, bottoms up!"
    XGIKYYq.png
    That reaction just about sums it up.
    IAF5iqY.png
    Congrats, Octavia has the power to convince people to drink strange liquids!
    tIX5Nr4.png
    That night there was a knock on the door. Who could it be?
    Jd23lcB.png
    Agent: "Agent Grey from the IRS. You haven't paid your taxes in over 8000 years, Mr Reaper."
    n8JAzrQ.png
    Grim: "Oh come on, Reaping isn't about the money, it's about the experience!"
    TzOo2ps.png
    Octavia: "Wait, you don't even get paid for your work?"
    Grim: "We'll discuss this later, babe."
    R1fLCgd.png
    Grim: "But unfortunately for you my good sir, I won't be discussing anything with you later."
    7nVkpIn.png
    Agent: "Oh that's what it's like to die."
    uPFi96B.png
    Grim: "Can't stop the reaper, buddy."
    TQ1V2xx.png
    Agent 2: "But you can't stop the IRS THAT easily. Agent Gray, we WILL get our money."
    Reaper: "Is that so?
    3NGBH25.png
    Agent 2: "Now that you mention it, I AM feeling a little light headed."
    lLMULE9.png
    Agent 2: "I have no regrets with how I lived my life. I'd die a hundred times over for the IRS."
    ty6LrbW.png
    Grim: "Finally, The Grim Reaper just beat the IRS."
    SIP7Rfy.png
    Agent 3: "Not so fast Reaper, you can kill all the IRS agents in the world but we are a stubborn organization, we WILL get what we want from you even if we have to sacrifice the lives of dozens of agents in the process."
    BdkcYDI.png
    Grim: "Oh yeah, I'd like to see you try!"
    F2S1ke9.png
    After successfully killing 28 more agents, they were finally able to take their house. Now they live here.
    8bHOev4.png

But now we say goodbye to an old friend acquaintance.
    Oh Geno, you were a fine robot....For about 12 seconds.
    Pb42ExD.png
    You were designed to give hugs, help children with their math homework and spread good vibes around the world....Then you started breaking necks instead.
    4cWfltk.png
    Although you had a cool fancy gold paint job. I mean it doesn't excuse the murders, but it's something we could admire.
    4qOnuzk.png
    Though I will never forget how you finally found love. I forget, how did Sonya's first marriage end again?
    YZdo1pS.png
    Oh yeah.
    q7hvn20.png
    Rest in Peace Geno Cide.
    qdEYmMf.png
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @sarabeth2984 I can see Simeon not stopping until he worked out how to get wifi to the Realm XD And true, I know I would!

Ooh, great job with the A/C unit! For the Vampires heater, you could turn it into a thermostat as well, since that warms you up too. Also avoids the big ol' butane lighter and poker XD

Glad Tobias is doing well, although I'm a little lowkey outraged by TPing anything XD Guys! That stuff can be expensive!!

@DarkAngel1994 glad you're doing okay! Sounds like the kids have all been pretty busy, I'm guessing Autumn's adjusted well to learning her family background?

@Lyrie aww, I'm glad they were able to sort everything out!

@sunblond Omar is a lot more sensible than he thinks! His advice to Iggy wasn't bad, and I grinned at the 'but if you managed to work it into a conversation with my wife sometime' bit. Oh yeah this is gonna be a biiiig party. Kaden's almost in school? Dang, the time flies! Heh, hey, sometimes a bit of meddling works out just fine!

Ooooh jeez Than does make some interesting drama XD;; "Your brother", that's a scary phrase in context! Poor Claudia, that mustn't be fun to have learned. I'm glad that Omar was able to help comfort Than and that Kyle dropped his anger at Salim. Salim relating his past to Than is sweet, too. Oh wow, that would make you feel old!

@DoodlyDoofus I can just see Octavia's coworkers going "oh god oh god someone just died oh god is that Death?!" and Octavia is just, "Hi, schnookums!" XD Okay Raven's black and white outfit with the rainbow shoes are a look. Well, uh, hey there, Satan XD Honestly, sounds about right for this family!

Whoa, Geno is gone? ...I was about to explain some mixed feelings when you hit me with "Will I dream?" and now I'm sad, thanks heaps XD Yeah sorry Luna I don't think it's entirely your fault, just look at your family history XD F to all those IRS agents, and whooboy, time for a trailer! Goodbye, Geno, you were deeply alarming!
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @DeafSimmer Omg Liam! Ahhh I spoilt it for myself I'm not caught up to this chapter. :tired_face: I hope he's okay. I've half a mind to ask Stella to go check on Liam straight away to find out what's going on but she made the right choice there. Ganandorf has to be dealt with before she can check on Liam. I don't want him throwing a cowardly spell at her when she turned her back on him. :(

@RedDestiny92 lol you're such a tease. Why are you hiding his face in all of your screenshots?? First the kid, then a side view and finally his entire mop covers the action. He's got fantastic hair but I'm waiting for the grand reveal that never came. :smile: Your message at the end is so ominous too. What's going to happen to them? He's looking at him with such sad eyes. I'm worried for your next update.

Btw I need me some Vlad pictures. You've made him so cool. I'm mindblown.

For the thread, I didn't take any new pictures in my game so.. here's one picture of a cute fox. :joy:

Batty.jpg
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited July 2020
    I was building and decorating in the last couple of days, but still I'm not finish yet, but I made progress. ;)

Here are some pictures from my work.

The Café

JjROZbh.png

The concerthall

AQS2pe9.png

My sideproject, a street with fancy Houses. They are only shells for now.

2PR7we0.png

Yo1e49J.png

After so much building, I wanted to play a little bit.
    Ludwig is 25 years old and he is now an adult.
    qHLPnIV.png

Storytime with mommy.

Tv0JDnW.png

Tomorrow in my game, the year 1896 will start. Viktoria is pregnant with child number 5. In the neighborhood one female received triplets, she won't survive this, not in this century. :'(
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Max

Picked-Up-Fishing-To-Get-More-Money.png
    After Veronica managed to surprise Max with her new house bought from stolen money, he needed a break. The house was technically his now, but he deigned to let Veronica live in it. Max didn’t push himself on her and Veronica didn’t offer. They were reluctant friends and the situation didn’t need to get more awkward. So, Max was still living in his creepy old haunted house which he barely ever stayed in. He took his old fishing pole and made his way to the Oasis Springs park. He recently picked up fishing and it turned out to be a calming activity, waiting for fish to grab the bait. Max didn’t have any influence over whether the fish would bite or not and it soothed his mind. It wasn’t a very lucrative activity though. Fish didn’t bite often and they sold for almost nothing, so it wasn’t his go-to moneymaking activity, but for what was going on, it was fine.

Greeting-The-Hounds.png
    Later that day, Max got home for a meeting with The Hounds. Today was an important, hopefully victorious day: Brodie would be officially kicked out of the club. Max overestimated the situation last time and was a bit too brave in saying Brodie shouldn’t come back. He realised the others should have a say in it as well, if he wanted to stay in their favour. He greeted the other gang members, Forrest and Christin. Veronica wouldn’t be here today because she wanted no part in it.

Brodie-Voted-Out-of-Gang.png
    When Brodie arrived, lastly, he sat in the chair opposite his (still) fellow members. He noticed Veronica wasn’t there but was surprised his wife was. Christin was tough as nails. It’s why he liked her and ended up marrying her. He knew her decision would be to kick him out, but not from lack of love. Brodie and Christin had a difficult relationship that nobody seemed to understand. They did though and that was what counted. Christin knew Brodie would be alright and she didn’t want this in-fighting in the group to happen anymore. She admired Max as a leader and knew Brodie didn’t have the qualities to make one. She had always been honest about that with him, but she still supported him when he tried to take over the group. Brodie got overzealous and the group didn’t lead anywhere with him at its head. He knew that, but he still wanted it and it was annoyingly frustrating that the Villareal outcast seemed to be better at it.

Crying-Like-a-Baby.png
    All votes were cast and a unanimous ‘yes’ to Brodie being kicked out made him burst into tears. The room fell quiet and Max sneered. He was disgusted by Brodie’s behaviour and there would be no pity from his side. The silence, except for Brodie’s incessant sobbing, went on for too long so Max told Brodie to leave. For good, this time. Brodie felt awkward. He hadn’t expected to cry and he wasn’t even sure why he was crying. He didn’t want Christin to see him like this, so he did what Max told him to do and got out of the house and (hopefully) Max’s life quickly.

Grilling-Baked-Potatoes.jpg
    According to Max, this victory had to be celebrated so the group made their way to a nearby park area where Max grilled some baked potatoes.

The-Hounds-Eating-Together.jpg
    The Hounds gathered around the table to eat Max’s creations and even though Max had barely ever cooked before, the baked potatoes tasted like a win. The group was chatting casually and Max didn’t want to seem to happy because it was Brodie’s wife he was sitting next to. Nothing is as obnoxious as a gloating winner. In his mind, he was throwing confetti and shaking the cymbals but outwards he was smiling humbly and nodding along with whatever Forrest and Christin were talking about.

The-Oven-Also-Broke.png
    The celebrations came to an end and Max returned to his (very) humble abode on his own. He walked into the living room and immediately heard that something was broken. It wasn’t just the sparking of the wires underneath the broken fridge. Something was added to it. It didn’t take long for Max to figure out the stove was broken too. Fire was coming out of. Max couldn’t call a repairman (for obvious reasons) and he wasn’t a handy fellow himself. The house was falling apart around him and he knew he needed to find somewhere to live comfortably fast. He was close to saving up enough money to buy himself a trailer. A push-through was all that needed to happen.

Author’s Note: I thought it was so funny when Brodie started crying. Although it seems out of character, I had to include it. Maybe it shows a softer side to him.
  • Options

Excerpts from the Journal of Felipe Monte**gro

-So I’m a high school graduate now and it’s almost my birthday, I told mami and papi that I just wanted to have a quiet celebration with them this year, mostly because I have kind of a surprise. But also because I know it’s my last one as a kid who officially lives with them, I guess. And I can tell that my going away to college is weighing on both their minds, papi hides it best, mami is a total wreck, and is not hiding it very well at all.
    Waiting to hear about my Uni Applications is kind of hard though, I mean, I kind of didn’t think about it when I sent them off, but this waiting is pure torture. I mean, Will I get offered the chance to play soccer in college? or Will my grades and extracurricular stuff even be enough to get me an offer to study for a distinguished degree? What if I get offered a distinguished degree, but not in any field of study that I think will be a good fit for me? You know, all that those kinds of questions are on my mind and stressing me out right now. Plus, knocking around the house all day with nothing to do really makes it way worse, you can only kick around a soccer ball or lift weights so much, and I’m so desperate I’m even using the karaoke machine. This growing up stuff is hard, that’s all I’m saying.-

ETDCHE5.jpg
    Felipe is a man.

-So, thankfully, Papi made the cake, white cake with white icing, my favorite, I like vanilla, OK? We had some chips and salsa and then some cake, my birthday wish was to hear good news from Uni, of course. I got some presents, but mostly mami and papi gave me money, for college they said, kind of an emergency fund in case something came up. Um, yeah they totally gave me a credit card with money already on it and are paying my whole tuition and stuff, so I’m not sure what they think I will need more money for, I mean I live there and eat there so…
    Afterwards papi asked me if I wanted to go visit a friend or something, and mami’s face totally dropped like a 2 pointer, I would have laughed, but it would have been kind of mean. Anyway it was time for my trick play, I told papi I had a surprise for him and motioned for him to follow me. I went to the karaoke machine and asked him if he wanted to sing a duet with me. His face lit up like a football stadium at homecoming and we sang a duet together. Mami shouted “encore, encore” over and over afterwards so we did it again.
    Then I told mami I had a surprise for her too, and told papi we wouldn’t be long. I took her to the gym and we changed into our workout clothes, I had brought hers along too. Then I took her up to the basketball court and challenged her to a dunking competition then after that, to a free-throw competition, she totally beat me both times, but I could tell she really loved every minute of it. I had practiced, I got a guy from the soccer team to ask his brother who was on the basketball team to coach me, so I had prepared. Basketball is my weakest sport so I needed it, still lost though.
    So that was basically my last birthday as a, well, a kid I guess, being that I am officially an adult now. I wanted to do something for my parents, I know it’s my birthday and all but, well, it was kind of a present for myself to do something really nice that was unexpected for them for a change. I was hoping it would be a good memory for them while I’m off at college and, well, even afterwards when I’m living on my own, I guess.-

bAq8H49.jpg
    Felipe and Hector’s duet.

dAnC5r4.jpg
    The basketball competition.

-I’m going to Foxbury Institute, they offered me a Distinguished Degree in Economics and I got bowling and soccer scholarships, so I totally get to play college soccer. That was, well, I know I’m not good enough for the pros and wasn’t sure if I’d be good enough for Uni either. I wanted to study Economics because, well, I’m kind of going for a career like mami’s, except I want to get into the investment side of business. I figure there should be good money there, not that I think money is so all important, but I kind of know that growing up with parents who have good jobs made my life a lot better, and I want that for my kids too. Yeah, I kind of think I’ll be more like the Denneys when I have a family, you know with more than one or two children, I don’t know why, it’s just how I’ve always pictured it when I think about it. I have to call Omar and get his insights on FI though, to kind of give myself an edge going in.-

Cf1kfAs.jpg
    Felipe’s going to college.

@Daravi Those builds you did or are doing for your game are absolutely incredible, I traveled to Europe in my younger days and your builds are so reminiscent of those places.

• Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @sunblond I feel for Than. Regardless of the circumstances, it seems like it's always awkward to learn that your friend has a crush on you because it's unexpected to the one being crushed on and both parties probably worry that the dynamics of the friendship are going to change. It's even more difficult if a confession is coupled with a coming out -- poor Tucker! I'm glad he has a boyfriend, but I wish his parents were more supportive to the extent that they're not. Hopefully, Than can be super supportive and feel less uncomfortable. But, wow, things are progressing quickly. Kaden is already a child!

But I guess Than screws up with his cheating-yikes! Maybe I've not been paying attention, but I'm surprised at this sort of behavior from him. He's got off easily though. It seems like he still has friends and gets to stay in his clubs, whereas his victim resigned. But maybe it's too soon to say and the bowling team etc. will make him quit.

Also, thanks for your comments about Dawn and Antonio. I think they're cute together too.

@Lyrie Rainbow sounds extremely busy for a child. I'm glad Lilith's looking out for her, but I can understand Max's point of view as well. He loves his daughter and is a good parent. Given his background, it must be hard to hear such criticism.

And thanks so much for your comments on my post!

@Sarabeth2984 Congratulations on making a functional CC object. It's impressive! Making CC can be tricky and I've never even tried anything other than paintings and rugs.

I'm enjoying Tobias and Frank's college adventures - from doing homework and helping Charlie get inside to beer pong and toilet papering Britechester's monument. Great times.

You scared me for a moment with that image of Myron on fire! Yikes. Glad he got put out.

As usual, thank you for your comments on my save. My three (Dawn, Deli & Dysis) are growing up and eventually, they'll move out.

Fier Legacy
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    1. Fier Legacy Introduction
    2. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    3. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    4. Night on the Town
    5. Day of Fier P1
    6. Day of Fier P2
    7. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    8. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    9. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    10. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    11. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    12. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    13. Merry Winterfest
    14. Ambitious Dysis
    15. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    16. Relaxation? Before University
    17. New Year's Eve
    18. Sulani Bonfire
    19. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    20. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    21. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    22. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    23. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    24. Saying Goodbye P1
    25. Saying Goodbye P2
    26. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    27. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Deli)
    28. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    29. A Productive Day

RECAP
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    It's been a while since I last posted an update, so I'll start with a quick introduction and recap. The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 16. The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and is having a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built that may cost more than one million simoleons. When it's complete, he intends to move and raise the next generation of his children there. But there's no rush as he's immortal.

Today was Love Day and fittingly the weather was set to be lovely.

Despite the danger the sun posed, Delmarya Fier loved being outdoors during the early morning when everything ceased being quiet and the world began to wake up and join her again. To the extent that the rising sun burned her sensitive flesh, she tried to ignore it. This morning, perhaps partly because of someone's rude comments about her complexion being disgustingly pale, she tried especially hard to ignore it. But she was a vampire and inevitably, the heat became too much. Deli was forced inside.
    vBMXkII.jpg

Deli knew that powerful vampires, like her father, could develop sun immunity, but she didn't know if she wanted to become a powerful vampire. People already seemed to sense that something was different about her. She didn't want to become any weirder and she'd already decided that she'd deal with being a vampire after college. For now, she would risk the sun, eat food, and enjoy the bits of humanity she still had.

Later, after Deli rested and recovered from over-exposure to the sun, she sat down with Dysis to study and do some research.
    nPydRUp.jpg

Dysis was excited because she was expecting her best friend and boyfriend Rashad to invite her out, which he did, because he faithfully called or came over everyday.

While Dysis and Rashad went out to enjoy the sunset and their date, Deli stayed inside to watch the fireplace channel on TV. Deli imagined the warmth of a fire—this was the only warmth she could get as she'd had enough of the sun for the moment and didn't have many friends to hang out with, especially not on a romantic holiday.
    S1rY6Zo.jpg

Rashad and Dysis didn't want to do anything fancy. The couple went somewhere local to spend time together and exchange simple gifts. Dysis gave him a rare flower from the family's garden and he gave her a rose, the quintessential romantic flower.
    xNk5RzS.jpg
    kTkQKCJ.jpg
    8wIbayv.jpg
    PSfSHLT.jpg

Dysis loved it and the rest of their brilliant, but casual date.
    h0a3Jt0.jpg
    l6XSZGp.jpg

At the house, Asher and Adelise also made sure to have some fun.
    4IjKVYU.jpg

[Note: Rashad is very consistent for a townie. I'm wondering if the patches will change that, but for now even though he doesn't have a key, he does show up or ask Dysis out constantly.]
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello guys just a commenting to mentions post!

@mercuryfoam

No problem, I will have another post things weekend~
    Aww thank you so much, These Stone children are my babies since I've watched them grow and been with them through it all.
    I am SO proud of Mckenna, she has matured and done a full circle of growth!
    And so has Max! A few years back, and this scene would have been so different with him phew!
    Thanks for the commenting~

I just saw your cute foxie awwwww! I want Cats and Dogs but am refusing to update until the game stops being so buggy xD here is to waiting lol.

@RedDestiny92

Aww, all those pictures where so wholesome and yes, you could feel the love and the impending loss coming maybe that helped intensify the love.

@ryttu3k

Thank you! I am happy about it too, it took me a while to decide if a resolution would be now or later, I think my choice fits with their current maturity. :)

@haneul

Thank you for your comments!
    I agree, I understood both of their feelings in the matter and I'm glad it came to a fairly peaceful resolve!
    Yes! New update, heh, okay so Deli on love-day is my spirit animal, though I know she wishes and yearns for more. And Dysis and her boyfriend where very cute on their casual love day, date!

@Silverofdreams30

Thanks for your comment! :)
    And I think you tell your stories in your own way, I love your sims~

Will have a post up soon~ :)
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@ryttu3k - Yup, and I see that a missed out A LOT of stuff here. Autumn is alright with her family background, but there's one thing that's bothering her ever since she and Ian got together.

@mercuryfoam - That's a cute fox, love the colors! :)

[Autumn's Big News]
    As mentioned before, Autumn and Ian moved to Courtyard Lane in Willow Creek, and the house they are living in is Autumn's childhood home. Since it's just them and their two cats, I just furnished the downstairs only.
    YJ4RnxY.png

Ian enrolled in university and is majoring on Physics to be an Engineer, and Autumn joined the Entertainer career to be a musician. Simba found his new obsession and loves to sing (or meow) along. :3
    sGvVkm3.png

Calista stopped by for a late night visit, and the two sisters were having a nice chat, bringing up good memories they had in this house.
    QHMx2Z6.png

Autumn - "Remember when you accidentally walked in on Papa and Dad doing it here after finding Cthulhu under your bed?"
    Calista - "Oh Watcher, I was hoping to forget about THAT! Thanks a lot!"
    Autumn - "No problem."
    xf0EepJ.png
    GWrheHt.png

There was something that was bothering Autumn for awhile, and she hadn't told anyone, not a single soul about it. But now, Calista is the first to know.
    Calista - "Girl, you better tell him before he noticed it later."
    Autumn - "I know.... But what if he doesn't -"
    Calista - "I'mma have to stop you right there. Is Ian the kind of person to reject you?"
    Autumn - "No, not really."
    Calista - "Then you have nothing to worry about. But if he does act like a jerk, call me, Nyx, or Papa."
    REEgRTJ.png
    lfPOi7L.png

Ian woke up from his power nap.
    Ian - "Hey Cal, didn't know you were going to be here."
    Calista - "Just wanted to see my sister. I'll leave you two lovebirds alone for now."
    abASFfS.png

Ian - "Hey babe, you okay?"
    Autumn - "I'm fine. I wanted to ask you something that's been bothering me."
    Ian - "Alright, hit me."
    Autumn - "Ok....what'd you think about having kids?"
    Ian - "I think it's great."
    Autumn - "How about having one now?"
    Ian thought for a moment before he noticed what exactly Autumn meant.
    Ian - "Are you saying that you're...you're pregnant?"
    Autumn only nodded, smiling, and found herself in a tight embrace. Calista was their witness, excited to be an auntie.
    Ciqm1qE.png
    zSxn7de.png

Later...
    Ian - "You don't have to cook, babe. I can do it myself."
    Autumn - "Hey, at least I need to learn how to cook for your and our kids."
    Ian - "Kids? You want more than one?"
    Autumn - "I grew up in huge family, so I don't mind having many. I just hope I'm having one baby for now."
    I0ZJI41.png

Well, she's either trying to cook or start another fire in the house. We all know what happened when she caught herself on fire doing laundry when she was a kid.
    QH8lW3s.png
    ocSAOhx.png

We can't end our post without seeing our furry friends, Simba and Nala.
    DG8LYqJ.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Beach Legacy Becca + Amber Generation 4

SyRfmYf.png?1

Our spare, Kelly, became a young adult. She was moved out and now all Becca's siblings have left the household and have moved out to have their own lives.

MORE
    I forgot to get a picture of Kelly as a young adult... Sorry. I didn't feel like going to the trouble of getting the picture.

OwqYDGQ.png?1

So Becca's girlfriend is a young adult now and she has moved into our household. Her name is Amber. Amber's father is Darius Siska and he's available on AlwaysAsking's gallery (look for a group called Handsome Men on her page). Amber's mother is a Maxis made sim based on Vanessa Hudgens the actress. Those two sims combined made such a beautiful child.

BIRTHDAYS
    A5FZFgs.png?1

It's time for Summer to become an elder.

6RFF6HQ.png?1

She got a little makeover. You can't see it, but I changed some of her outfits. I'm kind of lazy I don't like editing together all the different outfits into one picture. Those of you who are talented and do that easily, you're awesome!

qF6NorF.png?1

A sim day later it was time for Serena's birthday to become an elder.

w46eAAF.png?1

She also got a makeover. Now she wears her curly hair up in a bun.

PROPOSAL
    58c0to4.png?1

Becca took Amber to a private part of the beach neighborhood and popped the question.

tLPdl1n.png?1

She said yes!

X73K2ks.png?1

UNIVERSITY
    aQUsJpt.png

Becca already completed her first semester.

YiMRT5X.png

And Amber is now enrolled.

Becca's aspiration is Bestselling Author. Amber's is Master Chef.
    5DG72Tj.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top