Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    @AlwaysAsking It's sad to hear, that the appointment didn't went so well. Your health (and from others too) is more important, than to stay up late for comments. But I will miss them for sure. :blush:

Since english isn't my first language, to write an understandable comment take much time too, so I feel with you. I would like to comment more on the stories here, but I have no time

The presents weren't good, much of stinky mischief presents, I had to give these poor sims an extra knitted gift to make them happy (the cute penguin) . Yes the dinner was big. And now I have deleted all feasts from every holiday. :wink: I don't know which pianoskill Wilhelm has, maybe 7 or 8.

Aww Thorne and Don are back. It's a lovely makeover of the master bedroom, I love the indoor tree, I want to have it too. :smiley: Danni is so cute. How did she react when she met Kalila for the first time? Was she really happy? It's nice to see that they get slowly a good family life.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    @AlwaysAsking okay at this point the next one getting the stick shake is Thorne, he brought it on himself lure me in with happy thoughts but he is still stuck. The cold truth is all that is left is to focus on the future cause he can never fix the past, and beating himself up over it isn't going to change anything though at the same time I'm on his side cause you fooled me before I'm just waiting for Don to pull a "I hate your face, go die" or something similar. The way they are with little Kay....I've given her a nickname just cause, is adorable. Danni is so cute I love that outfit she has on. Her face is like "I think they forgot I'm here I'm gonna tease them about this forever", family ammunition she's allowed to it's a rule everytime they say something "but papa remember when you were supposed to be watching me...?" lol. Not in a bad way I can see her playfully happy she has her dad wrapped around her finger and she can teach her little sister all her tricks.

annnnnnnnnnnd *stick shake* lol
    @sarabeth2984 I think you requested a looksee at Laurel, the time is now.

Also hi guys been a while I'll have to split my game time I just got a quick little taste while I'm plotting and such.
    PV3xqA3.png
    Laurel arrives in Batuu...oooooooh I'm tired she can tell you about it.
    ROPu6ih.png
    'First things first I have to get of these robes before the heat kills me to death...twice.....I can ask this er...noodle face how to do that...I somehow understand how to make things go I'm either amazing or they infested my brain to steal my knowledge without my consent to learn english. I'll go with the second one, rude.'
    VLvNJsv.png
    'Sure is pretty though'
    nvvlMCR.png
    'I ordered something that sounded like popcorn but it...well..I think I'm eating someone's brain, not bad.'
    z87cEKr.png
    'Are they in a cult?'
    m8PQ03m.png
    'I met some less noodle faces and some other strange faces even a couple humans and I didn't really understand a thing they were saying, they also spoke so I could understand the words it just sort of jumbled together but I think I'm picking up the resistance are the good guys...maybe? If not it doesn't matter I need help money is no good here and credits go real fast.'
    zMdhZzU.png
    'I don't know what scanning does but if I look hard enough maybe something will happen.....ooh it beeped, gosh I hope that doesn't make anything explode. I met a few people but they weren't too friendly, until of course I promised to check out the first order for them, figures. A favor for a favor how am I going to get a boyfriend like this?'
    kdLXMB8.png
    'pretty here too'

iUltG1H.png
    'I disarmed him by saying I wanted to have his babies....or maybe it was his first day and he was too much of a chatterbox? Nah I'll go with the first thing who wants to hear that first thing in the morning?'
    b3UQNs0.png
    'Ever feel like you're being watched for no reason?...Go away, that's a bad noodle.'
    OVl7MD8.png
    'While checking out their supplies a cop...or whatever they are called here showed up to check ID not sure why I don't even have a spacey ID'
    CbF08r4.png
    'Or maybe I do, trust me lady whatever is on there I'm as surprised as you.'
    4tV4RhH.png
    HZg6VRE.png
    dmjc0Rk.png
    'I went back to camp and they were a little more willing to listen, thankfully I wasn't sure where I was sleeping tonight but I decided I made the right choice.'
    U2i4Leq.png
    'At least I think, that tent smells like an old wet Chewy....'

lol I'm being silly but that was fun, I will do more later and get my old cc back in soon.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,178 Member
    Was hoping I'd get this whole post done and I could make my Star Wars post tomorrow....but looks like you'll get that Star Wars stuff later because I can't shove every picture I took into one post. RIP.

Anyways, here's Grim going off to school with Skull Crusher giving him plenty of confidence! What a great familiar.
    o5OslAp.png
    Which means it's Grim's alone time before work. He should do a nice backflip into the pool.
    fDdyBG9.png
    Nope, it's a belly flop instead.
    lyzgb5d.png
    That's when Grim went back to cry at the graves.
    zWxu0ax.png
    Grim: "That dog was such a good boy, why did I have to take him?!"
    p7ySoWA.png
    Also, Grim was just flat out given a new job thanks to him being a celebrity. Now he's a "Trend Setter." Which basically means when Sophie comes over and he compliments her outfit THAT MEANS SOMETHING!!!!
    Vl91nH9.png
    Grim: "Sweetie, you're almost 40 but you still rock that 'I got this outfit when I was 16' look."
    Sophie: "FINALLY someone with great taste!"
    FQoHJW4.png
    Satan: "Grim my boy, ever since you sold your restaurant we've had thousands of people dying around the country eating your poisonous food! This is an outstanding success!"
    9yXPauz.png
    Grim: "Listen, enough about me. Let's talk about how much that outfit compliments you!"
    Jt44Z3b.png
    Satan: "By golly, I'm so glad someone finally noticed how good this suit is!"
    OelkZjb.png
    Satan pours himself a drink and laughs knowing about all the people dying around the world.
    2FctBaz.png
    Until Sophie came over and started complaining about how Grim got Octavia such a nice home.
    VZbMGAT.png

GUESS WHAT FOLKS! I FINALLY MADE MY SIMSELF FOR THIS UPDATE! ISN'T THAT WONDERFUL?!
    Yes, on that topic of my Simself finally showing up, Grim Jr decided to go find the Great and All Powerful DoodlyDoofus.
    Grim: "Hey DoodlyDoofus, I wanted to talk about my future."
    53c3V3j.png
    Yes, a totally accurate version of myself.
    DoodlyDoofus: "Ah Grim, glad you came. So you wanna talk about how you're going to join the Law Career? Always wanted to use the Law Career for this story. 'Grim Reaper Jr Attorney At Law' Boy howdy that will be funny."
    UJS7hv9.png
    Grim: "Yeah about that, I no longer want to be a Lawyer. Now that Journey to Batuu is coming out I just want to be a Jedi."
    NQWws2M.png
    DoodlyDoofus: "A.....JEDI?! JOURNEY TO BATUU?! Everyone online tells me that this is the worst idea to ever happen to the Sims! I can't buy that pack."
    O1Mz7I1.png
    Grim: "Hey, when people told you that you need to buy Eco-Living and Nifty Knitting you told them 'Hey, I don't want this pack so I'm not buying it.' You didn't listen to the folk who tried to shame you into buying the pack. So if you're interested in Journey to Batuu then you shouldn't let the naysayers shame you into NOT buying the pack."
    nXKj8Xb.png
    DoodlyDoofus: "By George I think you're onto something Grim! Very well, I shall purchase Journey to Batuu. May the Force be with you."
    Grim: "Thanks DoodlyDoofus, you really are the best there is. Hey, save some pretty ladies for me will you?"
    DoodlyDoofus: "Oh I'll try but you know the ladies, they can't resist the Doodly charm."
    7IwGBQg.png
    And that's when Grim Sr came sprinting over to his son.
    1mHFSJB.png
    Grim Sr: "YOU GET AWAY FROM MY SON YOU HIDEOUS MONSTER! I'll give you a few seconds to walk away no-"
    cWcqB9R.png
    tfaTOI3.png
    Grim Sr: "My finger slipped."
    Grim Jr: "Dad.....you killed DoodlyDoofus."
    3pYvyln.png
    So that night Grim buried DoodlyDoofus in the makeshit graveyard....When he decided to summon a special ghost.
    8yyZjS5.png
    Clint: "FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS I HAVE SLUMBERED, WHO DARES DISTURB ME?!"
    oT7xJ1v.png
    Clint: "Oh....it's you. What do you want, Reaper? You already killed me."
    Grim: "Listen....I just need you to make me another meal. Your food is to die for....no pun intended.
    ApU9bS2.png
    Malcolm Landgraab IV: "Can you guys keep it down? Some of us are trying to enjoy our eternal peace here! Oh snap, I can go play some more basketball!"
    8dnmnBR.png
    Oh Malcolm, you immediately go back to what killed you before.
    qgR7el6.png
    80 year old men shouldn't play basketball.
    stqafiU.png
    And that's when Malcolm's very angry ghost wife came back to try and bring him back to the spirit world.
    m1LvdxL.png
    That next day after work:
    Grim: "Boy, this has been a wonderful day!"
    Octavia: "Speak for yourself."
    yalUDVW.png
    So another one of Grim's classmates invited themselves over....Wanda.
    Rby3lLU.png
    Again, Grim Jr is a teenage boy with a pulse so he attempted to woo Wanda.
    J01xLjf.png
    Hey, it worked.
    bZXGtFe.png
    So for some reason, Sophie invited Grim to the Magic Realm so they can have a magic duel....She's a master and he just started....This is going to go as well as you'd think.
    63vcf5Z.png
    Sophie: "I sure hope you're ready for this!"
    hucZXho.png
    Grim: "I most certainly am not ready for this!"
    w0phMXH.png
    Hey at least Grim got a few good shots on her.
    x9um6C1.png
    Sophie: "How are you so strong already?"
    qHbyHjs.png
    Grim: "The lightning bolts shaved into my hair give me extra strength."
    9wlmGfK.png
    Sophie: "Curse you."
    pM8Jr4P.png
    I mean, Grim still lost badly.
    6gbFERg.png
    Well it's Harvest Day. Which means it's time to throw the dinner party....Apparently this is Octavia's party outfit....did not know that.
    TEZQPpj.png
    But the real MVP of style today is Grom over here!
    y9KYDiB.png
    Huh....Sonya is crying at my grave....I don't know how I feel about this.
    w6Z0bhN.png
    Satan: "Boy Grim, now THIS is a party."
    y5nB3of.png
    Satan: "We got Reapers, Spellcasters, Mermaids AND Vampires here!"
    kG2iSLE.png
    Then our old friend Rainn here got flirty while talking to Satan and Grim.
    CctWaq0.png
    Before dramatically flying out of the room.
    kXpf8gX.png
    Becca: "Look at us, we're so old."
    k8R5u30.png
    Luna: "We might be old, but at least I still look 🐸🐸🐸🐸 good.
    fKKRa6v.png
    Alright, it's dinner time.
    kD5r3R5.png
    Well I sure hope the one person that could use this meal the most, you know, the pregnant woman, gets a plate of that.
    QhSuPtJ.png
    Denied.
    wHWgvxi.png
    Later that night after the party ended.
    4CWcBA6.png
    Grim: "I hope you know why I called you out here, Becca."
    Becca: "No idea actually."
    ZCj1s6q.png
    Grim: "Remember how I saved your life a week ago during that fire? I told you I'd be back in a week."
    nbmdm7b.png
    Becca: "I understand."
    GoG4ymb.png
    7DjveHI.png
    Grim: "Rest in Peace."
    iG7aYr9.png
    Meanwhile back in the house to lift up the mood....
    Kala: "And anyways that's how Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone helped my husband destroy the Mother Plant!"
    NLtXfsI.png

Now if you excuse me, I gotta get to Batuu.
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I don't have an excuse for my behavior...I simply had too...

OfBCpU1.png

40WQ74r.png

x92gWmT.png

X5amZoi.png

0PKpfwi.png

Oc6VUmY.png

J5aNUJ2.png

UwmdO0G.png

I'm not even sorry.

I may or may not have created their daughter as well.... interestingly their daughter I actually created from the EA/NPC versions of Kylo Ren and Rey rather than my/downloaded versions from the gallery.

McgeOIz.png

Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited September 2020
    Hey everyone! September has finally began (okay... last week... but last week was hot and sunny my mind was still in summer :tongue: now it's raining... I don't want to let the warmth go away... waaaah) and usually that's when everyone start losing all of their free time due to school, college or work but for me it was kinda the other way around :D So I decided to start doing something I have never done before and actually comment on stories that I consistently follow. They probably won't be long or anything but I'll try my best because I think it's unfair that I read so many amazing stuff here and never comment on any of it :)

Responses to stories:

@sarabeth2984 Thud is awesome! I saw him on that thread too and it honestly amazed me that you created him without using any CC - that's a skill I probably won't ever learn! Poor Lucas, going through an angsty stage... at least he has a familiar to comfort him! And ahh - all of the little onesies look so cute! My number one reason to get Nifty Knitting :relaxed:

@Daravi oh dear, poor Wilhelm, he looks so sad :( must be awful to have to be away from his family.

@Lucy_Henley ahh, so many wonderful things happened! Anne's and Hiroshi's pregnancy success! Lucy's and Max's engagement! A wedding!! Congratulations to them all <3 I love how Max was the bigger person with that conspiracy theorist and didn't yell back at her. Kill them with kindness - what a motto! :joy: Oooh triplets... wow, that's just... wow. Good look with that, haha! They all look so cute int heir little knitted onesies and they're even cuter as toddlers!

@AlwaysAsking first of all - I really hope you're doing okay :disappointed: Please please please rest as much as you need and don't pressure yourself to reply here, your health is so much more important then the sims <3
    Next up - yay, another Don and Thorne update! I always get giddy and excited when another one pops up, it may be my favourite thing on the entire forum😁 Danni and Kalila are so adorable together! Best sisters indeed. I barely have my children sims interact with babies, now I kind of want to see how it looks :blush: Oof, scary monster under the bed... this is why I always had drawers under mine ;) I love how she calls them kissy boys, it's so cute! Thorne pouring his heart out to Kalila and her just laughing at him is so hilarious, kids are always like that! And the ending - oh no... I kind of feel bad for Thorne, even though he really had it coming. Seems like he doesn't feel like he fits anymore. I can't help but feel that something's going to happen to those two.

@RedDestiny92 loved your Star Wars gameplay! I'm not going to buy the pack but I can't deny it looks very aesthetic. The "are they in a cult?" line got me giggling :D

Responses to comments:

@RedDestiny92
    mmkay been awhile I usually awesome if I get depressed that was sweet though I think I missed something isn't Tony still waiting for him in the afterlife? I mean he wouldn't know that of course just makes me wonder who he would pick if he's adding on to his life with Peggy his story is sad but not cause you know already what he was heading for. The babies are so cute though, I feel like Steve is the sort that it's not really a who is better situation just what is different and the fact that it doesn't matter he could have love for them both.
    Peggy's and Steve's relationship will be further explained in the next updates but yup, Tony is waiting. And to some extent he even knows Steve is with someone because he's seen Steve's and Peggy's son (that random kiddo that ran up to him in the afterlife update ;) ). But there's no question of choice - Steve loved, loves and will always love only Tony. He loves Peggy too, and she loves him, but in a different non-romantic kind of way. Peggy is his best friend. Tony is his soulmate.
    I'm glad you got a new computer isn't it nice turning everything up like that ha.
    I know, it's amazing! I still can't believe how smooth my game is :smiley:
    Thank you! :blush:

@Lucy_Henley
    I have a gaming laptop, and for some reason I can’t use Ultra settings on it. It makes my game run really slowly... in fact I’d changed the settings to Ultra the other day when the game crashed to desktop, so the crash was either due to that or to a mod I had. So I changed the game back to its usual settings, which mainly involves clicking on Laptop Mode. There’s very little difference visually apart from the water quality, how light looks coming through windows, and shadows (of Sims mainly), and I only notice the water quality because the Fosters live in Sulani, which is of course where the Starks live. I don’t really notice it with the Mastersons or Harper-Joneses, because they don’t live in a house which is on stilts over the sea. I’ve had my laptop for seven years, though. It plays Sims 3 fine on high graphics settings. Maybe if I got a PC that was good for gaming, it’d be able to handle Ultra settings perfectly. It still operates on Windows 7 (so old, I know) and I’m used to Windows systems. I also don’t use the touchpad, I use a mouse.
    I was actually really surprised that mine handles the game so well because I've read a lot about how laptops can't handle the Sims 4! I suppose it's because the laptop I got is one of the newer ones and I am incredibly thankful that I have it but... I finally figured out why windows users consider a computer from ten years ago old. Because my iMac is 9 years old and it's still as sturdy, responsive and non-glitchy as on day one and I'm sure I could easily use it for another uhhh decade but this laptop... I honestly don't know if it'll survive even five years :D I'm still not sure whether it was worth it, but currently I'm using both my iMac and my laptop :)
    Thank you!

@sarabeth2984 Thank you! :blush:

Okay my sims... they uh... they look insanely different now. In a good way :) At least I hope :sweat_smile:

"We heeere!"
    "That's right, Rhi!"
    7skdp8S.jpg

"We are finally here," Peter smiled.
    644J1Zz.jpg

"That home, that home?" Rhiannon excitedly tugged Gwen's hand towards a cute little house on the end of the street.
    FA6RZMm.jpg

"Yup, that's the one! You're going to meet your grandpa and auntie Morgan, are you excited?"
    "Yeaaaa!"
    HVmnKzL.jpg

"Hey Gwennie, how are you after the trip?"
    oOebobJ.jpg

"Very... very... exhausted. But okay. This place is amazing-"
    WTK6HfC.jpg

"RHI!!"
    R0DKCox.jpg
    More under the cut:
    "Mo'gan!" Rhi squealed. She only ever saw Morgan on daddy's computer and even questioned whether she or grandpa were real.
    IHMltrC.jpg

"Mo'gan!"
    E9O72kr.jpg

"Yayy, you didn't get eaten by sharks!" Morgan laughed.
    "Yeah, that's right, no attention for your best big brother," Peter muttered.
    d39e1bb.jpg

"Hey big bro, you didn't get eaten by a shark too!"
    uhCFKLL.jpg

"Morg-Queen-Of-The-Porgs I have missed you!"
    "Still not a Star Wars fan..."
    4PXfAqX.jpg

"Oh, speaking of Star Wars! Pa called his friend Peggy and she's living with us now and you're a big brother again but this time TWICE and if you don't like them because Pa's worried you won't then I'll eat your eyeballs out because Peggy is the best person in the world and Jamie and Sarah are too cute!"
    It took Peter a moment to process all of the information dumped onto him.
    u1Yww4T.jpg

"Wait... W-what? And h-how is that Star Wars-" he stammered but Morgan wasn't listening.
    "Oooh, more babies! Oh and hi, I'm your husband's annoying sibling, but actually he's the annoying one so beware... You are one brave woman to want to date him!"
    8CRiIR5.jpg

"Is that Peter?"
    "Y-Yeah... oh boy, I sure hope this goes well..."
    AN20WSN.jpg

"Pa!"
    "Peter! Oh my gosh, look at you... you've grown so much..."
    "Yeah, I do that sometimes," Peter chuckled. "I missed you so much, Pa..."
    htBaDrk.jpg

"Yeah, me too..."
    "Oh yeah, uh- You didn't tell me I became a big brother again."
    "You didn't tell me I'm becoming a grandpa again..."
    ExD90nc.jpg

"Hi, You must be Gwen!!" before Peter had the chance to continue the conversation, Steve wen't over to greet Gwen. "It's so nice finally being able to meet you in person!"
    fuAjIEN.jpg

"Hii!" Gwen smiled. "Peter, why didn't you tell me your dad has amazing hair?" she whispered. Peter rolled his eyes.
    "For the exact reason that he's my dad..."
    2cglrj0.jpg

"And you must be Rhiannon!" Steve smiled. Rhiannon shyly poked from Peter's leg.
    woOTmlH.jpg

"Hey there!" Steve waved. "It's grandpa - remember me?"
    FLoJvF4.jpg

Rhi looked over at Peter.
    "Who?"
    cOlPC74.jpg

"That's grandpa, Rhi!" Peter giggled: calling Pa a grandpa was rather funny. "It's okay, he doesn't bite."
    tQxTbEl.jpg

"My, my, what a big girl you already are," Steve gently sighed. "You probably don't even recognise me. I kept telling your daddy to visit..."
    nBkHdhS.jpg

"G'anpa?"
    dfyFJyI.jpg

"Yes, that's right! We Skyped, remember?"
    Rhi nodded.
    zrnA5jl.jpg

"Hi hi, G'anpa, hi!"
    Xls9yBT.jpg

Rhi, being the friendly little creature she was, immediately hugged Steve.
    fxfGV36.jpg

Peter and Gwen smiled.
    dCrPViP.jpg

"I'm sure Morgan filled you in on everything but I probably should introduce myself anyway," Peggy said. "Peggy Carter. Your father's best friend."
    vW1DgOf.jpg

"And if you don't like her you'll just have to deal with it," Morgan said with a very wide grin.
    ZZYLX0i.jpg

"Just for the record - we're not dating," Steve quickly added. "It's not like that. It's different."
    gmh4SEB.jpg

"See what I have to put up with every day? He's so panicky about the dating..." Peggy rolled her eyes. "It's almost like he wants to."
    "No! No! Obviously I don't. That would just be... weird and awkward. I mean you're you and I'm me... bleugh."
    "Just tell him you don't mind. Otherwise he's going to go on and on like this all day..."
    5g7ohpB.jpg

"I mean a heads up would've been great, Pa," Peter chuckled. "But I'm okay with this. Really. Even if you would be dating..."
    "We're not dating!!"
    "Okay, okay, geez..."
    Xx8uiPv.jpg

"Thor!"
    "You are HOME, my boy!!" Thor roared.
    OgJgqfd.jpg

"Just for a few months..."
    "Nonsense, you came to stay! Oh, I've missed you!"
    5niWl6C.jpg

"Ah, and this must be Gwen!" he smiled.
    "Hi! You must be the infamous Thor Peter told me about..."
    buxmxhT.jpg

"Infamous - yes, yes, that's me," Thor smiled proudly. "Welcome to the family - you'll fit right in!"
    Tsmtg0L.jpg

"Ah, another little peanut to the collection..."
    Rhi seemed to be very apprehensive of Thor.
    "Dada?.."
    bLPVR8v.jpg

Peter smiled. This really felt like home.
    Gpc7xRS.jpg

"So you turned my room into a nursery, huh."
    "Yeah, sorry about that. Anyway, that's Jamie..."
    9jjn8Vb.jpg

"That's Sarah."
    "Identical twins..."
    "Identical twins."
    YDHsvuI.jpg

"So for how long has all of this been going on?.."
    "Not long after you," Steve shrugged. "I just... I couldn't bear being alone anymore. Thor was keeping me from falling apart but Thor couldn't babysit me all the time, he's the chief... and Morgan deserved a normal parent - not the mess I was becoming."
    LUXLv6i.jpg

Steve sighed.
    "You're judging me, aren't you."
    myGARyS.jpg

"Pa, I'm not judging you! But I'm starting to feel like you're judging yourself!"
    124EhDn.jpg

"I don't know... I suppose there's a part of me that feels guilty. Because although it's nothing like what I had with T... Tony..." Steve took a deep breath. "Even though I don't feel like I'm betraying or replacing your dad... It's still special, you know?.. Different, but special... I never thought I'd get to feel anything special anymore."
    ZKJW8e6.jpg

"Pa, you're not that old, you can't just sit and wait till you die. All alone. That'd be unfair. And I'm sure that if it feels special, that means it's meant to be."
    Steve smiled.
    "Since when did you become so smart?"
    "Since I became a dad myself!"
    JGsu1Sc.jpg

Steve laughed.
    "I'm still getting used to that bit..."
    WuCmo0w.jpg

"Thanks, Peter. I'm glad you understand. You really did grow, I'm hardly recognising my baby anymore..."
    "Of course I grown and of course I do, Pa..."
    zhKgJDJ.jpg

"I mean come on - look at these two."
    nGn7r0u.jpg

"How can I be mad when you made something so adorable?" Peter smiled widely. "And I'm a big brother again, yayyy!"
    RIWhj13.jpg

By dinnertime all of the Starks, old and new, became what they should be completely and entirely - they became family.
    XdaHXWT.jpg

TIp9v8m.jpg

GmLEpO6.jpg

aEcxtl4.jpg

SKNNz5W.jpg

GlsvLBd.jpg

1Iti5Bx.jpg

Time to get ready for bed. Morgan and Rhi shared a room. Peter and Gwen were going to settle in the living room (because I finally got tiny living now and they actually got a murphy bed to sleep on!! :smiley:). Thor left to his chief duties. Peggy and Steve were putting Jamie an d Sarah to bed.
    "See? I told you it'd all go fine."
    "Yeah, you were right..."
    9PPMkmN.jpg

"Why don't I always listen to you?" Steve sighed. "I should always listen to you, you always know everything better then me!"
    "Eh, wouldn't be so fun that way," Peggy chuckled.
    59263Q3.jpg

paTn4uK.jpg

"Sleep! We can finally get some normal sleep - isn't that amazing?"
    "It sure is... god, all I want to do is sleep all day long now..."
    fWv7qMq.jpg

"Just imagine how amazing it'll be for the baby to be born here, under the palms, near the ocean..."
    "Maybe it'll even be a girl," Peter winked. "There's a rumour that only girls get born on Sulani."
    "Honey, we already know the gender..."
    OSY5Qey.jpg

"Well honestly, I don't think I even care anymore. We're gonna love this kicker no matter what, right?"
    "Of course... Alright, let's get settled, I'm barely standing."
    "Oh, hold on! There's one thing I got to do first..."
    1MzhqCi.jpg

"GOOSE THE GECKO! You're still alive, bud!" Peter laughed.
    Zj4yLmn.jpg
    Now everything definitely felt just like home.

P.S There didn't really fit anywhere in the story but I made a lot of pictures with the twins while they're babies to hang on the walls later on and I thought I'd share them because they're too cute :blush:
    i44aBWM.jpg
    VBUqkzB.jpg
    cwtpx3g.jpg
    WQOmunK.jpg
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member

Ok! A quick update on my heart appointment, which should explain why I haven't been around.

It wasn't the greatest news. I have a Very high build-up of plaque in my arteries considering I'm only 53. If I was 70 or so it would be more expected. But that means that I have to avoid any more build-up for the next 20 years in order to be "normal." But as a diabetic that's very hard to do.

(The rest is in a spoiler as it's not directly Sims related, but it does apply to this thread, so it's here)
    The cholesterol particles in my blood stick to the extra sugar molecules in my bloodstream. Then they catch onto the walls of my blood vessels. And I became diabetic at 30, while most people develop it in their 40's. So I've had a lot of extra time to have that build-up occur.

To fix some of the cholesterol problems I have to take a medication that I've tried before. It makes my muscles hurt, and seize up. To the point that I can't walk up and down the stairs.

And my cholesterol isn't actually high, it's in the normal range, but because of the diabetes, and already existent build-up, it has to be lower than normal.

So... I have to be healthier. Which means enough sleep. Which means I can't comment here nearly as much. I regularly stay up until 6 am to try to catch up here. This is because I am such a slow typer, and because I can't see that well.

Feel better soon! I have family history of heart problems, eyesight issues, and diabetes, so I understand what you are dealing with from what I hear from my family.
    @AlwaysAsking Didn't thorne die in a pool of sharks? I'm sorry if the question is insensitive, but I could have sworn...
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

@AlwaysAsking I'm hoping for the best with this new found news about your health. Do whatever you have to do to stay healthy.

I love the new bedroom renovation. It's beautiful. I hope nothing bad happens with Thorne and Don. Sounds like Thorne is a bit jealous and I hope he doesn't do anything terrible. I hope Thorne will just confess how he's feeling and they can talk it out, but knowing Thorne... Don't do anything stupid Thorne!
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    @AlwaysAsking sorry if that was insensitive I missed your update not sure which page it was on or if I posted on it but I really didn't see it I hope that for it's drawbacks the medication helps. Don't feel pressured to comment I know you enjoy it so it's good to have that if it makes you feel even a little better but take it easy sometimes giving out and awesome and saying you did it as a nod that read the stories is plenty that's all most want personalized comments can always come at a different time. Get some rest dear you deserve it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I actually had to quit playing after laying my legacy co-founder Katherine Mooney-Cole to rest. I was expecting her to pass, but it still caught me off-guard as I've been playing her son and his family. :'(
    (note: first two pics happened before Kate died. He's actually talking to her on the phone. In my storyline he's talking to a neighbor of hers who would check on her, but found her after she passed in the middle of the night)
    50320404543_74bbfb2f78_h.jpg
    50320404243_602de19ae7_h.jpg

Goodbye Grandma and Grandpa Cole :'(
    50321076956_7941d608ad_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    edited September 2020
    The Island Elemental Twins: Dylan and Zephyr

The Outdoor Adventures: The Spring Camping Trip and Zephyr's Weather Machine

After using his Aquatic Lure ability, Dylan pulled out his Camping Guitar and played in the rain. His hydration slowly rose with his melodies.

[img][/img]50320133188_a21a4b84aa_k.jpgf5544cc0-ef31-11ea-9f49-0a8426b3333e by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The skies cleared when Zephyr caught up to his brother. The duo proceeded to catch a few fish. Zephyr pulled out a treasure chest, and I still don't know what he got. Zephyr has proven to be a more competent fisherman than his brother. Maybe the skill is a mentally gifted thing?

[img][/img]50320807821_d23d771742_k.jpg60191040-ef32-11ea-9fe9-029c91a3edee by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50320807676_7aa94c68de_k.jpgd5493750-ef32-11ea-8bae-020d4250b5ee by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50320984742_beee9c7747_k.jpg12daa130-ef33-11ea-a2c3-0609d188dc84 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Still, Dylan caught five fish for the aspiration before his brother and decided to cloudgaze while his brother finished catching fish.

[img][/img]50320808041_7e18ce6da0_k.jpg9f7580b0-ef33-11ea-8bae-020d4250b5ee by Metior Ice, on Flickr

After hiking in the woods, Zephyr was the first to try and identify the herbs they collected.

[img][/img]50320808166_8baeb3b221_k.jpg0e60ada0-ef3a-11ea-8bae-020d4250b5ee by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan went for a short hike in search of more unidentified herbs when his Dad called.

[img][/img]50320133518_896ca24c06_k.jpg62baa710-ef3b-11ea-9f49-0a8426b3333e by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Of course, he took a moment to chat.

[img][/img]50320133378_a8473b4705_k.jpg79292530-ef3b-11ea-9e99-06185eb08d42 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

With the way Arihi trolls on the internet, it doesn't surprise me that Calum doesn't keep any secrets. I want to know what is more interesting than going through a Fruit Bear phase with your son.

[img][/img]50320808051_d1da63e7ce_k.jpg8ce888e0-ef3b-11ea-b220-066dca9f8100 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

In the Deep Granite Woods, the twins stargazed together. They spent the day hiking and collecting herbs. Getting this far into the woods tired them out.

[img][/img]50320807486_53c2f8b913_k.jpg855c7ab0-ef3f-11ea-be8e-0630c6c0f8b4 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Once again, Dylan finished an aspiration task before his brother and decided it was a good time to play the guitar. He's great moral support.

Zephyr in the Background: "Couldn't he help me collect the bugs at least?"

[img][/img]50320807891_0d9ce1bf82_k.jpg58556bc0-ef40-11ea-8bae-020d4250b5ee by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Zephyr: "Nah, I'm totally geeking out over all the bugs I'm collecting."

[img][/img]50320133368_8bfb00fe32_k.jpg92615860-ef40-11ea-be8e-0630c6c0f8b4 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Zephyr: "I'm still really tired."

[img][/img]50320133338_c9ff9a7c0e_k.jpgbdca7950-ef40-11ea-93b6-0227414a18a0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Back at camp, they needed to roast beetles. To light the campfire, Zephyr called clear skies. He proceeded to take a nap shortly after. Dylan finished this aspiration task quickly, and he actually ate the beetles without a negative moodlet. Maybe it has something to do with being half fish. I just noticed Thorne calling about Flower Arranging. Doesn't he know that Zephyr is on Vacation. He also called the Genius one instead of the Creative one.

[img][/img]50320984957_aacaf01d61_k.jpgd9799cc0-ef41-11ea-a0a7-0aa618a3b1e6 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50320133243_580d022c01_k.jpge6fc5d00-ef42-11ea-8bae-020d4250b5ee by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50320807461_38f7b0fee1_k.jpg00038760-ef43-11ea-9f49-0a8426b3333e by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Later that night, Zephyr proceeded to cook some beetles. Dylan told an epic ghost story that even attracted a ghost to the campsite. It's a good thing they have a second tent because Bob wouldn't leave the tent alone. And yes, I named the ghost Bob, Just Bob. The twins didn't seem to mind his presence even though he only has negative traits and is almost always angry. The twins starts to get home sick. A full week is a long time for a couple of mermen to be land locked.

[img][/img]50320985262_7130795a1e_k.jpg553d27e0-ef43-11ea-85ca-027ec55895e0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50320984902_6952557b4c_k.jpgde7c8050-ef43-11ea-8bae-020d4250b5ee by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50320984837_3280c52ca5_k.jpge70fc880-ef43-11ea-9fe9-029c91a3edee by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50320984812_859cb18954_k.jpgf4fed490-ef43-11ea-9b3b-024578d80d6a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50320133638_ff000d9087_k.jpg2ff26210-ef44-11ea-be8e-0630c6c0f8b4 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan couldn't sleep, so he played some campfire songs with his guitar. He was getting the homesick vibes.

[img][/img]50320133498_ab325af5c3_k.jpg4773d6d0-ef44-11ea-be8e-0630c6c0f8b4 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The next morning, Zephyr was making his last batch of beetles. Of course, he started a fire that woke Dylan up. Dylan's response time was a little slow, and he called the firefighters. They stood around and waited for the fire to destroy their camping chair and the fire to put itself out. They were absolutely useless, and the twins were not impressed with their dance moves. Zephyr got one of them with his Aegean's Question, but Dylan couldn't get the second one. I also wanted to subject them to a thunderstorm and lava bombs. Honestly, I'll just call a rainstorm next time. I found out that calling the firefighters prevents my mersims from using their mermadic abilities until the fire ends.

[img][/img]50320133313_5e30d17e2d_k.jpgc3428580-ef45-11ea-9e99-06185eb08d42 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50320807701_d0b0ca7eb3_k.jpgcdc2f7b0-ef45-11ea-b58c-0ad899c8d0ea by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50320984922_ab147ea390_k.jpgdcb89e50-ef45-11ea-ac73-0a79512fe22e by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Firefighter: "We are so hot! We are so awesome! They love us so much!"

[img][/img]50320133558_244bf6e7f8_k.jpg13e38b10-ef46-11ea-b436-02b1b53df25a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50320133658_6b8d8d855d_k.jpg2fea87f0-ef46-11ea-a0a7-0aa618a3b1e6 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Firefighter thinking: "They didn't call us for our dance moves! Abort! Abort!"

[img][/img]50320807451_3a8729b244_k.jpg38375140-ef46-11ea-b58c-0ad899c8d0ea by Metior Ice, on Flickr
    I found that making my sims hike while collecting stuff was the best way to go.

[img][/img]50320133323_5c2646d4f3_k.jpgc95dc170-ef48-11ea-a55a-0a2714755afa by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Back at the Hermit's Hut, the twin's were able to take a shower.

Dylan: "Why are you wearing your mer-islander outfit here?"
    Zephyr: "I'm just missing home and the sea. Plus, there's no where for me to be that allows me to stay in my merform."
    Dylan: "I understand, but you might want to change into your camping outfit. We are trying to act like we know how humans dress."
    Zephyr: "I guess."

[img][/img]50320807876_c2c7820bb3_k.jpg972368c0-ef4a-11ea-866f-06891da335dc by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan: "Much better."
    Zephyr: "If you say so."

[img][/img]50320133353_934f658a24_k.jpga6e16870-ef4a-11ea-9fcb-0676b3257eda by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The twins spent a lot of time mourning their friends mounted on the wall. Even if they needed to become friends with the hermit, she's a MONSTER!

[img][/img]50320984867_039bc7b733_k.jpgdeb98520-ef4a-11ea-8bae-020d4250b5ee by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Flower Bunny arrived the next day. And, apparently the hermit doesn't live in her house...

Hermit: "Watch where you swing that thing."

[img][/img]50320985292_aaf3da14ee_k.jpg28d56c90-ef4c-11ea-b58c-0ad899c8d0ea by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan and Zephyr became friends with the Flower Bunny, but it seems the Flower Bunny prefers Zephyr over Dylan. It rejected Dylan's Flower and accepted Zephyr's.

[img][/img]50320984772_5bf1b62aa7_k.jpg5a0dfac0-ef4c-11ea-93b6-0227414a18a0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50320807431_bf84599958_k.jpgfd8fe3c0-ef4c-11ea-9b3b-024578d80d6a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Near the end of their trip, Dylan and Zephyr played horseshoes. It turns out the Aspiration couldn't be completed until summer because that's when the other six herbs grow.

[img][/img]50320808111_c22b86f883_k.jpg7a14d830-ef50-11ea-b220-066dca9f8100 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Zephyr: "This vacation has been mertastic, no Fintastic!

[img][/img]50320807871_d77c535746_k.jpg26386140-ef51-11ea-9b3b-024578d80d6a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan: "I was right to book this camping trip. We should stay longer."
    Zephyr: "but you got the season wrong."
    Dylan: "That's why we should stay."
    Zephyr: "I have a better idea. But first, I'd like to sleep in the water like normal. I'm a bit tired of camping."

[img][/img]50320985067_c4bbaa5635_k.jpgb5dd7e10-ef52-11ea-ade1-0a470cdddf20 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Even though I made the twins go to sleep in separate grottos, Dylan drifted out of his grotto in his sleep, and Zephyr ignored sleeping in his grotto and slept next to his brother. Dylan happened to be dreaming about sea dragons at the time.

[img][/img]50320807596_ea445a1173_k.jpgee0324e0-ef5a-11ea-ade1-0a470cdddf20 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

This is how they ended up drifting while they slept.

[img][/img]50320808001_c82b01cdd9_k.jpg56e2d4b0-ef5b-11ea-b58c-0ad899c8d0ea by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan: "So this was your idea."
    Zephyr: "Keep watch. I don't want to be disturbed by a conservationist."
    Dylan: "Sure thing bro."

[img][/img]50320807921_7bdefbd6ab_k.jpg6813de20-f094-11ea-93b6-0227414a18a0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Zephyr: "And it works, muwhaha! The only downside is that we can only change the weather on the lot that has this machine."

[img][/img]50320984707_4086a0d4b6_k.jpg76cdb440-f094-11ea-ade1-0a470cdddf20 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan sings: "We're going to go camping again! Oh yah, we get to camp in the summer."

[img][/img]50320984782_77f5d87a8b_k.jpg1b377a50-f097-11ea-be8e-0630c6c0f8b4 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan: "Awesome work bro. I'm a little disappointed that it didn't snow."
    Zephyr: "At least I tried."

[img][/img]50320985392_7c37253f4f_k.jpg3e54bc50-f097-11ea-a55a-0a2714755afa by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Extras:

Beach Day:
    The twins have a slightly new look. Now that I know how to edit smaller details, I gave the naturally born merfolk slightly pointed ears. Also, I noticed Makoa, one of the premade sims really likes to talk to my mersims. I think it's because of his Child of the Ocean Trait, but what I didn't know was that his household is merwoke. Meaning, the members of his household can see merfolk in their true form. I decided to turn him into a half-merman with round ears.

[img][/img]50321330792_af6368e6c1_n.jpg4c8cf820-ef5f-11ea-9b3b-024578d80d6a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

They have 3 outfits restricted to their merform. They wear nothing in their first outfit. Sometimes nets, necklaces, and bracelets can be a pain.

[img][/img]50320985037_d703af7425_k.jpgb47f5730-ef5e-11ea-9b3b-024578d80d6a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50320807706_0f6b3ca13d_k.jpgcc96f170-ef5e-11ea-a55a-0a2714755afa by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The next outfit is just their necklace and bracelet.

[img][/img]50320984722_f1c8a3ef34_k.jpg16cee1d0-ef5f-11ea-a0a7-0aa618a3b1e6 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The last outfit includes their necklace, bracelet, and net.

[img][/img]50320985372_d8fae686cb_k.jpg4c8cf820-ef5f-11ea-9b3b-024578d80d6a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

There's Makoa again. He's a good friend for most merfolk sims, and that's why he's a premade I'm keeping around. He also has a toddler in his household which is great for when I have a toddler playdate. The game doesn't offer a lot of ways for toddlers to meet other toddlers.

[img][/img]50320807446_62f4cdfcbb_k.jpg95430370-ef5f-11ea-b58c-0ad899c8d0ea by Metior Ice, on Flickr

So, I turned Makoa into a half-merman with round ears. This is the tail the game gave him.

[img][/img]50320984672_12f08e8cde_k.jpgb0648ce0-ef60-11ea-866f-06891da335dc by Metior Ice, on Flickr

I went into CAS and changed his tail into something else. I felt like this was more fitting.

[img][/img]50320807966_b64158ad5a_k.jpg121df200-ef61-11ea-b58c-0ad899c8d0ea by Metior Ice, on Flickr

So like magic, Makoa gets to be a half-merman, and I kinda think he was set up to be one.

[img][/img]50320807946_fd55db406f_k.jpg595e4d40-ef61-11ea-9fe9-029c91a3edee by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Looking for Bartending Guy
    Even though the Celebrities have nearly aged out of existence, the game created new ones that exist out of world. But what kind of abomination did the Bailey-moon's unleash on the world. I mean no offense to those who like bulked up muscles, but that just looks abnormal to me.

[img][/img]50320807901_ce1684ed85_k.jpg6830bc50-f091-11ea-be8e-0630c6c0f8b4 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

• DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@sarabeth2984 - Thanks! :)
    Tere has been a couple of close calls when wildfires are nearing where I'm at, but had been contained. Now, it is insanely hot with gust of hot wind, like it was 111 degrees yesterday! Not good for what's currently happening in California. :sweat:

{Del Sol Valley}
    "We're going to have a very busy year for the world tour concert. Starting next week, we're performing at Del Sol Valley at Starlight Studio. Then, we're going to San Myshuno to perform at Blue Star..." Iona Blackwood was rambling on and on as the lead singer of Dragon Knight, Oritnbras Dragonheart, half listening, spaced out. They already had this conversation, so why go over it again.
    qZ9b27X.png
    av3dGWh.png

Iona noticed this and sighed heavily.
    "Seeing that your head is somewhere else, I need to talk to you about this plan you're conducting," Iona said, giving the white-haired woman a stern look.
    "Oh, and what would that may be?"
    "You're thinking about that girl who've been watching over," the brunette woman explained. "She's nothing but bad news."
    "How would you know?"
    "She's related to our wicked sister, and that girl could end up just like her and finish the job," Iona replied.
    "That's what you think. For me, I see good potential in her," Ortinbras said. "Who knows, maybe she's qualified to part of our coven."
    PGD2lJL.png
    b8U3o1D.png

Before Iona could protest, another voice entered into their conversation.
    "What's this I hear about a new member of the coven?"
    "Don't ask me, it's your daughter's idea," Iona said and stormed off.
    wJcVpY3.png

"Mother, you think I'm making the right choice..." Oritnbras said. "Knowing that this girl I speak of is blood related to my dear sister?"
    "Go with whatever your heart tells you, Ortinbras." That was all her mother said, and it got Ortinbras thinking.
    Cp0vubA.png

{Willow Creek}
    Some days ago, Autumn gave birth a bouncing baby boy (and the next heir). His name is Tristan.
    UAlG5hL.png

As soon as there was good moment, there always have to be the bad moments. For example...
    "NOT AGAIN!"
    (Out of all the families I played, this legacy has the worst luck!)
    OlbUTTx.png

Not only was Autumn on fire, but also Nala!
    I didn't think it was even possible for pets to catch on fire.
    QpFFaf1.png

In the end, both mothers are alright, and Ian came back from his class soon after.
    Id84iAQ.png

Ian got to meet his newborn son. :)
    Although Gwendolyn is happy to have a new sibling, her body language said otherwise. :lol:
    kfiOJjf.png

Kiara aged up and looked exactly like Simba. In order to not get mixed up, Kiara now wears a pink bow.
    w7hTN8e.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    edited September 2020
    I finished the Catacombs and added one structure of significance that isn't intended for collectibles.

The Crescent Moon Shrine

The Crescent Moon is both the Rise from a Dark New Moon and the Fall into a Dark New Moon. A darkness that would threaten Sulani is sealed inside this shrine.

Because the Kealoha are family oriented, I decided that they will be keepers of knowledge in Sulani. The kind of knowledge that would be passed down in stories. They are also aware of the mythical beings that dwell in Sulani.

Anyways, the story would go like this.

Surrounded by the watchful lights of the seven seas,
    The Demon of Sulani sleeps an eternal sleep.
    Should the Rage of the Seven Seas be placed upon alters
    with the Spirit of Hunger that devours watchful lights,
    and the Wrath of Fallen Guardians placed beside the ancient seal,
    One may awaken the Sleeping Darkness.
    Though shadows will emerge, a hero will rise
    and calm the Raging Seas,
    satisfy the Spirit of Hunger
    and restore the Fallen Guardians.
    For ten souls will be lost and must be found,
    only then, the darkness will sleep again.

[img][/img]50322241377_99eb15a3d0_k.jpg1d97aa20-f247-11ea-9b3b-024578d80d6a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

This is getting me excited for the legacy, but I need to raise Ember first. She at least needs to be a toddler or child. I also need to find Bartending Guy.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Koteyka please fix CoE, it was a mess ;_; Between that and the season 2 finale, it just killed my enjoyment of the show. I was watching for the ensemble, dangit.

Oooh, you got a proper laptop? Does that mean you're no longer stuck with the Legacy version? :D And aww, Wolfstar and baby Harry! <3

Steve and Peggy are adorable together, I love how well they listen to and understand each other. *gasp* Steve said darn! What a little rebel! ;D Steve "FIGHT ME" Rogers. Oh no, poor Steve :( I'm gonna fight Travis, seriously. And yeah, I know it was a hell of a rollercoaster for poor Steve, but I'm glad he (and Peggy!) found some measure of happiness and peace at the end <3

Aww, Rhi and Morgan finally meet! And wow, Morgs, that's a hell of a way to break the news XD Bit of a surprise, but looks like everyone seems to be taking it well! Thor is pretty infamous, yeah XD Big happy family, even Goose!

@sarabeth2984 thank you! I love that yellow-green swatch on the build items, it inspired the whole thing! (And oh my goodness, Thud is adorable!)

I mean, I'm with Picard, dinosaurs are awesome ;) Yeah, yoga could help Simeon - helps you focus, gives you a distraction. Wow, Rachel looks great! ...Which clearly Simeon agrees with XD Oh goodness Roseanne sounds like fun XD Rocky, um, seems like he disagrees XD Busy family time!

@DoodlyDoofus an F for Kori. Snowing in summer?! Well, that's odd! Random glitch or weather machine? Aww, Skull Crusher seems so nice XD I want an epic rivalry between Soul Crusher and Billy tbh. Oh, those fireworks!

Oh dear, a Landgraab. Good luck, Grim Jr XD;; Oh Luna XD You know what, working out is definitely safer than fires! Time to move on, yes! Ooh, at least this one will only be a singleton XD

Grim the Trend Setter! I'm imagining black hoods are in. Oh jeez, uh, godspeed with Batuu XD;; You know what, Grom really is the Style MVP. Sonya crying over your grave... feels a bit concerning, honestly...

@AlwaysAsking oh jeez, absolutely please do take care of yourself! Your health is so much more important than a silly computer game forum. Wishing you all the best as you focus on your health! <3

Danni is so adorable with Kalila! Man, what's up with Thorne, though?

@DarkAngel1994 welcome, Tristan! Please don't catch on fire too!
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,178 Member
    Oh yeah so Octavia went into labor at the party. Now there's a new baby, Alvetta.
    hmF9kfD.png
    The next day before school, Grom and Sarai wanted to warm themselves up by the fireplace.
    mbpjXOK.png
    Oh boy, that's TOO warm.
    XTIFYOW.png
    Raven............you didn't light that fire, did you?
    X6OtTAa.png
    Octavia: "I won't let another kid die in this house!"
    q9IXmvJ.png
    Octavia: "Never mind, that's too much fire. I'm scared."
    y93dKcJ.png
    Grim Jr: "Ugh, I guess I'll be the one to save the day."
    RSof5Kq.png
    Grom: "Well thanks for saving us bro. Where did Mom and Dad go?"
    fAUvxVe.png
    Octavia: "I'm not dying in that house today!"
    YiFY3P2.png
    Grim: "Oh crikey! We forgot the baby! Oh well, every man for himself!"
    8vXljYY.png

Later that day, The Reaper kids came home from a....varied day apparently.
    COSBntL.png
    Oh look, Raven is us. Just playing video games while being horribly depressed.
    ty0649R.png
    Grim: "Man, I can't believe you went to school like that."
    Grom: "Wasn't too bad, a lot of people were concerned for me. As they should be considering they all know we already lost one in a fire."
    URcuh5l.png
    Of course, Grim was stuck having to take care of the baby while the parents are at work.
    XWdUbi0.png
    Later that night, Grim went to go play some video games.
    SLyG4q5.png
    Then found out his Great-Great-Great Grandma was on the computer instead.
    Grim: "When did you get here?"
    Kala: "I NEVER LEFT."
    aXSy7vW.png
    Well now it's the birthday of the surviving triplets.
    wfqaEFA.png
    Here's Gil.....still not knowing how to talk.
    oMyCpNF.png
    And Sarai.
    SFxoIKY.png
    Who immediately went to go warm herself again.
    sOEjriP.png
    Which is hilarious because I'm pretty sure some of her skin is still burnt to the floor.
    JDDdZfa.png
    Grim: "TWO Fireplaces in this house? Man, this is a fire hazard waiting to happen."
    sZnoF2b.png
    Oh joy, Octavia FINALLY maxed her video game skill. Only took her entire life to get this far.
    1iTEubZ.png
    Oh and Luna showed up to see her grandchild.
    zTc4osr.png
    As you can tell, I skipped through a few days. Let's get this whole baby thing out of the way.
    zPMBlVC.png
    Goodie, Alvetta is a toddler now.
    yRP3qy1.png
    That same day just so happened to be the first set of Triplet's birthday. Now they're finally young adults!
    5pZMk84.png

Yay, it's finally Star Wars time!
    Grim: "Hey Grom, I'm going to Batuu. Wanna come with?"
    3vJ23uF.png
    Grom: "Meh, I got nothing better to do."
    1V3yttr.png
    ONE COOL STAR WARS TRANSITION LATER!
    IVwGCUs.png
    Grim: "Man, can't believe we're in Star Wars now. I've always heard we will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."
    S3tab0C.png
    Grom: "Way ahead of you, that's why I brought these Sai's."
    Grim: "Put those away, I don't think you'll need them."
    a6CJ47i.png
    Darth Vader: "Oh hey, welcome to Batuu. I'm Darth Vader, Ruler of the Galaxy. Nice to meet you, stranger!"
    Nm53I9I.png
    Grim: "Darth Vader?! You're real! And you're still alive?"
    Darth Vader: "Ah, I see you watched the movies based on my adventures. Yeah a lot of stuff was changed for the movies. For instance, remember Qui-Gon Jinn? You see in real life he was never killed by a sith lord named Darth Maul. He was actually killed by a down on his luck drifter named 'Rick Jones'. So naturally they changed that up in the movie to make it more interesting."
    Grim: "So if you're the Ruler of the Galaxy then what happened to The Emperor?"
    TishYnN.png
    Flashback.
    Darth Vader: "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR LAUGHING AT ME FOR CRYING ABOUT MY DEAD WIFE!"
    b10mUHE.png
    Darth Vader: "Heart Attack in his sleep. He went peacefully. Hey, you should join The First Order. We're much better than the Resistance!"
    Grim: "Oh boy, I'm easily manipulated!"
    z6TPTBX.png
    Grim: "Can I join the First Order?"
    Captain: "Sure."
    MddeUbR.png
    So then Grim and Grom got new Batuu outfits so they could fit in with everyone else.
    D1vRrGs.png
    Grim: "Well while you dance I'm going to get some Intel on this place."
    rTVtcSK.png
    Grim: "One fine drink, Spikey Head!"
    FSKzIp3.png
    Smuggler: "What the hell dude, you can't just call a Zabrak a 'Spikey Head'."
    rpx1tSj.png
    Grim: "I didn't fly across the universe to get a lecture."
    GQTATCt.png
    Grim: "Grom seriously, put those Sai's away!"
    nXYfQyl.png
    So, yeah, I attempted the darker approach of hunting down the sims, and the whole experience was too dark. I mean, I never wanted a virtual character to burn more. I've decided that I'll probably delete the character I created from the save and proceed as if he was never there.

I'll share the only notable events.

Damion Morbius: The Sim I hate most.

Everything is in the spoiler do to its darker nature. There were a few moments that were okay.
    At first, I thought it would be quirky fun. The first mer he ran into was Dylan. Only Dylan gave him this moodlet.

[img][/img]50322911517_b77a27b0b1_k.jpg55108570-f26b-11ea-9e99-06185eb08d42 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50322734021_c2b3f90198_k.jpg5cb1cc80-f26b-11ea-a0a7-0aa618a3b1e6 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50322911527_f3eca28100_k.jpg6f2a7f60-f26b-11ea-b58c-0ad899c8d0ea by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Damion is a very thirsty vampire, so he feeds a lot. He fed on several other sims. He made multiple enemies. Even the misguided Paragons wanted this future murder to join their club.

[img][/img]50322917992_3d9279dbd8_k.jpg86e270a0-f26f-11ea-ade1-0a470cdddf20 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

But, poor Panipo, Damion declared him an enemy and successfully made his heart explode with rage. It was at this point that I completely changed my mind. He's getting erased from the game. I'm not sure if I should even share him to the gallery. He can unlock doors and is almost constantly hungry. I imagine that he will attack other sims often.

[img][/img]50322911502_ece36ba4fd_k.jpgbafe6b80-f276-11ea-ac73-0a79512fe22e by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50322733976_0612cac708_k.jpgc82bae30-f276-11ea-ade1-0a470cdddf20 by Metior Ice, on Flickr
    I changed my mind, Damion will achieve his goals, but I’m making a slight change to the story. Damion is hunting the merfolk in pursuit of an ancient dark power, and he’ll get what he earned. I’ll share things later with an update on Ember.

I backed things up with a save that doesn’t have most of the merfolk hunted. I think my earlier post pretty much shares everything that needs to be shared. It will be the responsibility of the legacy to revive all the merfolk and restore Sulani. The final heir of this family will be gifted with the Elementals power. It’s time to finish this darker chapter.

My primary concern is keeping intact the family tree and avoid accidental culling.
    I’m very happy I made a back up save. It appears that the Book of Life is more complex than I previously thought. I need to write 10 books in advance if I want to use it to resurrect the mersims that are hunted down. I’m trying to move quickly through this, so I’ll probably use cheats to give Calum or Arihi the ability to write the books. The books themselves could be an interesting addition to a story, but this gives me a lot to think about. I may change my mind again.

One way or another, I want my Sulani Legacy to do something to restore the islands. I want it to be more work than cleaning up the island.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    @DoodlyDoofus Oh, wow, just wow. I have now words :D. I love it, when people don't take theirself or her story too serious. <3

@Koteyka
    oh dear, poor Wilhelm, he looks so sad :( must be awful to have to be away from his family.

Oh thank you :smiley: .

Yes at this point it is awful, he can't influence the situation at all, he is stucked where he is. And the dice didn't let him go home.

Your update was so cute. What a wonderful family reunion. I had to laugh loud when Morgan told Peter the story with super speed: "Oh, speaking of Star Wars! Pa called his friend Peggy and she's living with us now and you're a big brother again but this time TWICE and if you don't like them because Pa's worried you won't then I'll eat your eyeballs out because Peggy is the best person in the world and Jamie and Sarah are too cute!"
    It took Peter a moment to process all of the information dumped onto him.

I could almost hear ther voice in my ears. :D

@Metior_Ice Your builds are amazing, you really caught the atmosphere from such places.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This time I haven't much pictures, mostly because I was building some new houses, as I wrote before, I'm more a builder.

Like this:

5CAaFMj.png

This is the new home from Wilhelm and Luisa and the two daughters, it's small compare to the home where they used to live before. Luisa already moved in but storywise she is still considered to live with her mother-in-law, but not for very long, basically until I'm finish with this text.

But the times are changing and it isn't getting better. Ludwig and Viktoria had to close their retailshop, because it was declare as not wartime important, so they have much trouble to restock. (Well real reason was the reset of retail perks after the 9/3/20 patch and I wanted to sell the shop anyway.)

In 1915 Ludwig was sending back and retired from the war duties, mostly in due of his age and the importance of his company who needed him. He is now a senior.

ozjOVxF.png

He had worked in the headquarter offices, where he got paranoid from all the reports from the front.

VaVSdU7.png

The old house became too big for Ludwig and Viktoria take care of. They weren't farmers and producers, so they couldn't get any PoW for help.
    After a long discussion, the have decided to sell their house and going to move to a more quiet village, where Ludwig could recover.

4eP0jJb.png

Bad news for Karl, the dice decided that he was wounded badly, so he was sent home and is dismissed from the military duty. His negative trait is lazy now.

mb7RjQb.png
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited September 2020
    This is a comments post, next post will be a gameplay update :)

@sarabeth2984

Hey I enjoyed your update with Rose and the General it was nice to get a look at all the triplets lives and families! I just really enjoyed the set up and reading it, I love all your post of course but that one was so wholesome~

@AlwaysAsking

Sorry to hear the less then best news but do what you must to make things better for yourself friend, we appericiate you reading our stories and giving an awesome! :blush::heart:

Onto your update!~ *Squeals*

I wanna just eat Danni up! She is soooo precious with her little sister and loving her so much and instantly! She was so cute and eager to have little Kalila have a sleepover, adorable~ <3

I also love her kissy boys teasing too, so cute!~

Her and Don's relationship is amazing, the way he makes her laugh is fantastic and their banter is great, Throne is also amazing with them both.

But, but, but, that is not good enough or him is it? *siiiiiiiiiigh*

You do a really good job of portraying a cheater and abusers insecurities my hat is off to you. I kinda think he is pathetic to a sense, but another part wants Throne to heal because Don, Kalila, Danni need him so much or at least want him that bad.

Gosh, you keep writing this amazing story of yours when you can, Ally, I am hooked! :love:

@Metior_Ice I enjoyed the twins camping trip it was very entertaining! I loved watching their strengths playing a part in their skills and lol Throne is too rich to care which twin he got confused on xD

That is really sweet how they drifted towards each other in their sleep!

I have an idea for you, you can edit a lot in Granite falls, place down a weather machine on one of the lots, then go their on vacation. Maybe that way you can turn it summer in Granite falls? Just a theory!

To answer your question because Always might be a little late to answer it, the Don you are thinking of that got eaten by sharks I think was RedDestiny's Don in his story or maybe it was Kini's Don, but I remember exactly what you are talking about lol, it was just different Don and Throne! xD

Also saw Damion update wow, you do what makes you feel comfortable and happy! I am excited to see what happens with Damion whatever you choose.

About the culling, I saw in the recent thread something about if you keep the household favorited (which is the little heart icon, I believe) they won't get culled but once they die, you have to find their ghost in the tab "Not in World" and favorite them again. But I'd advice you to do more research or asking around if you can on this, just wanted to share what I heard! :)

@Koteyka Been catching up with your story and love it to bits perusual, that story between Steve and Peggy was just so sweet, representative and different it got me all the ways in the feels. I will have to go take a look at that song~ Seeing everyone together is just to wholesome~ <3 Congrats on your new system too, game looks even more gorgeous then before~

@DarkAngel1994 Oh my gosh :O there you go dropping mystery bombs again eeeek I am excited to see what becomes of this!

Wowowoww, poor Nala! I mean poor Autumn too but aaah I did not know pets could catch fire either, phew they are both okay, very flammable family though.

Aww baby Tristan can't wait to see his looks! I love the bow tie! :)

@Daravi Still highly enjoying your decades challenge!

Dang, some pretty rough times there, your builds are gorgeous!

• LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hey Simmers!

In order to progress further with my Adler's I need to fill in some time periods with their friends.

First up is Beck and Amelia Villareal.

Under this spoilers is their update!

PART 1
    This is Amelia and Beckett Villareal, they were the unexpected twins of happily married Luna Villareal and Sofia Villareal nee' Bjergsen, they also had a decade older brother named Lyle. The reason it was in the past tense is because everyone but he twins perished in a terrible fire. The twins duped out of any type of foster care an moved into a small house with their trust fund money.
    50182360732_65d81edc65_h.jpg

The two read but each read a different book, Amelia reads any book that gets her focused and sucked in being a self-assured, sweet-talker, and genius.

Meanwhile, Beck studies cooking so his food quality can live up to his quality of taste. Or parenting since he is a foodie, creative, family-orientated.
    50182102466_35b5d555fb_h.jpg

These two have a lot of friends from teenhood to YAhood, they all got brought together by one amazing girl named Aubree Adler who passed on during child birth.

They have stayed friends and keep going with their lives, Amelia loves to throw parties and attend parties.

This is one of those parties~

She is chatting with Vanessa and Nayeli
    50181563273_037a6f210b_h.jpg

Yep, this is a regular Wednesday Evening for Villareal twins xD
    A huge crowd of friends and lots and lots of juiced xDD
    50182102241_9c7815c541_h.jpg
    50181562983_f6f6bb1c43_h.jpg

DRAMA! I mean um a mistake! xD

Oh boy we have a juiced woohoo, That is Tucker who is Declan's elder brother who had woohooed with Brandie who is married to Yu. Oh dear this is why we don't get so juiced (SOL did this! REEE)
    50182360262_d648d15c76_h.jpg

Clearly, Yu is not happy about it and Brandie is still too juiced to realize what is going on, Yu took her home.

Their relationship stayed true though, this incident, was really a juiced mistake.

It was Tucker and Rachel's relationship went down, so that is how that went.
    50181562848_d2413a99a7_h.jpg

Yep a regular Wednesday night! :joy:

PART 2
    Here is Karaoke on Thursday.
    Amelia wanted a karaoke night so she invited of course Beck, Nicolas, Vanessa, Terrence and Nayeli.

Vanessa went up to sing her heart out (she was fairly good). I think Beck was watching her very closely~
    50182116561_5e5b220097_h.jpg

Terrence is a good man, and madly in love because look at this dude's face!

You are probably wondering what is wrong?

Nayeli his girlfriend is singing up a storm but she is not even fairly good, she is just level 1 and we ALL know what that sounds like!
    50181576898_da89b6c0fc_h.jpg
    50181576933_072492531d_h.jpg

The twins got up to sing their song and Beck had me cracking up because HE was laughing through the whole song lol no joke never saw a sim do that before it was funny!
    50181576803_13d6a7d33c_h.jpg

PART 3
    Friday was a date between Amelia and Nickolas
    The evening after Karaoke (I told you Amelia is go, go, go!) she and Nick went on a date to a night club.

They spent a little while munching on bar appetizers and drinking their drinks.
    50182116151_3a1832f5b8_h.jpg

Then they got down on the dance floor woot, woot!
    50182374332_2fdfca13fb_h.jpg
    50181576528_f471c9c962_h.jpg

The two also happily danced together having a wonderful time until early in the morning, I think these two are quite the match, at least Nick can keep up with her! xD

PART 4
    Double Date!

On their first double date they decided to go to the bluffs to hang out and swim.

Amelia and Beck said they would bring the food.

They all arrive their in their swim wear and what is happening is;

Amelia is getting Nicholas immaturely back by sharing fake bad news because he was waiting for her on her porch until she got off of work, then when she comes to talk to him, he gets up and leaves, strutting away.
    (This legit happened and I was not playing Nick I was shocked I did not get any pics! :O).

Meanwhile, Beck is timidly telling Vanessa a joke, she laughed though shyly back.

Amelia has always been in love with Nick and helped rescue him from a very not okay marriage, so they are deep in romance but still taking things slow (well by their standards lol)

Vanessa and Beck? They where a surprise for me, I never thought of shipping them, ever. MCCC works in mysterious ways, so I rolled with it,
    50181586293_90be09d87d_h.jpg17. A&B by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

Nick would not get of the water for a long time and everyone stood so I helped them find a seat......
    They.... are not sitting in dating formation are they?

*Face palms*

I had Amelia give her twin (Beck) a pep talk and Vanessa got some encouragement from Nicholas.

So I guess those two played wing man but encouragers, lets hope it works!
    50182383592_7b5e8fd429_h.jpg
    50182125266_2826d525e0_h.jpg

It seemed to work because Vanessa and Beck started talking together in the water with an awkward but wanting way, like how most first dates are, just a little uncomfortable, but exciting and wishing for more if things go as good as they seem.

Amelia and Nick talked kinda watching over them but not getting in their business, I thought it was very sweet of these two.
    50182125281_6158818f32_h.jpg

After a bit things loosened up, a good sign for a couple, Beck got the nerve to do a little flirt again his quiet but crushing heart beating fast.

Vanessa accepted the flirt so flattered by it, this felt so good to be with Beck, her heart beat to and filled with a warmth.

They finished out the date splashing, swimming and diving for both couples~
    50182383207_640d0ae2a9_h.jpg

I have one more double date with these couples but I'll save that for next update!

Until next time! :)
  • KestieFreehawkKestieFreehawk Posts: 39 Member
    I created a SHameless family, and have descided that Eliza Pancakes is a perfect replacement for Shelia. She only had one child so I had to name him Nigel. Fiona, lip, Iam and co, have lost their father for a short bit. He never really leaves.
    edited October 2020
    Ember's Toddler Days

I'll start things off with an update on Ember. Arihi aged her up to being a toddler and the game decided to make her a charmer. She was also born a mermaid, but for the purposes of storytelling she will lose this trait before she has a chance to realize her identity. Soon aft5er she ages up, things will begin to change in Sulani for the worst.

For a second, I thought Dylan was going to give her an imaginary friend, but it seems he sent her an ordinary toy.

Arihi's Potty Training Skills went as well as expected. For once, I really want her to be the major parent taking care of the kid.

Arihi offered Ember some comfort. She's trying to be a better mother.

Ember: Babbles (Mommy, I'm hungry)
    [img][/img]50324733256_e9cae22887_k.jpgd51f5730-f25e-11ea-b58c-0ad899c8d0ea by Metior Ice, on Flickr

And the parents fought over who gets to feed her. I guess they are too used to raising twins.

[img][/img]50324910667_b10898d7e3_k.jpg058be2d0-f25f-11ea-a2c3-0609d188dc84 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum ended up reading her to sleep. I noticed that most of her character values started in the negative.

And, Arihi denied Calum's Connection to the island again. I learned that making and drinking Kava helps to reduce the sad moodlets effects. And, it only takes three cups to go from relaxed to maybe-a-little-too-relaxed.

Arihi ended up changing Ember's diaper. I think she should get used to this if her potty training doesn't become a priority over dance parties.

Now, I'll start the darker saga of this story. The one where I get to upload ghost versions of the twins to the Gallery and make Sulani the ugliest place to live.

This Legacy will be a little different with a different set of rules. There will be 10 generations, but each generation will have a predetermined aspiration tied to whatever object they must acquire. The Founder and Heirs to this legacy will collect 8 objects related to the Elemental Twins and return them to the Crescent Moon Shrine. The last two heirs will complete the aspirations that will ultimately restore life to the twins, but every object they collect will make the world they live in a little bit better.

This is: The Broken World Saga
    The story is as follows: The Elementals that watched over the island have fallen to a devouring darkness. Yet hope remains, they have a way to return to the mortal world and ensure the continued prosperity of the Islands. [Insert Legacy Last Name] returned to Sulani in hopes of reconnecting with the place they once called home. This family has a stronger connection with the sea than the actual islands, and they left because of their weaker roots. When they return to Sulani, everywhere they go volcanic activity, earthquakes, and unfortunate events follow them. Only places close to the sea escape the mysterious curse. Perhaps the beauty of the ocean could not be overcome by whatever blighted the islands. Myths of merfolk seem more distant among the locals. Any stories from recent "sightings" have become scarce. Most of the native sea life seems withdrawn. Unknown to the individual returning to the islands, malevolent forces have cast their shadow on the islands and scattered the relic required to restore the Elementals and the Islands.

So, the set up: Most of the early set up will be identical to other Legacy challenges. There's a funds limitation, but the one thing that will be for certain is that the legacy household will be restricted to the world they are placed in. No traveling out of the world. Imagine a dark and impenetrable barrier that lets sims in but doesn't let them out.

The unique points to this legacy are made possible thanks to NAPS, Eco-Living, and Lot Traits.

In the beginning, Every Single Lot will have:
    Volcanic Activity
    Earthquakes
    Cursed

If the lot has the Oceanic Paradise Trait that can't be removed, then it will have:
    Volcanic Activity
    Earthquakes

NAPS

Roughhousing Encouraged: The people of Sulani seem to be filled with a violent spirit and engage in fights everywhere you go.

Power Conservation: Something has gone wrong with Sulani's Geothermal Grid., Unusual volcanic activity has resulted in a loss of power across the islands weekly.

Water Conservation: Earthquakes have caved in wells and saltwater has contaminated many other stores of underwater. Authorities in Sulani are forced to shut off water to preserve what little usable water is left.

Back to the Old Days: Technology has become unreliable and the power grid can't sustain their usage. Technology that made things easier has now become an unsustainable practice.

All of the islands will be toxic with industrial pollution.

Mua Pel'Am will be reduced to its worst state.

The objects that must be collected:
    Dylan's Urn
    Dylan's Old Violin
    Dylan's Camping Guitar
    Dylan's Book of Life
    Zephyr's Urn
    Zephyr's "Barrowed" Copy of Crisis Barn
    Zephyr's Luna Moths
    Zephyr's Book of Life

Dylan's Quest
    Complete the Musical Genius Aspiration
    Win a Karaoke Bar Contest at Triton's Beach as a Musical Genius
    Acquire Dylan's Urn or Grave Marker
    Place the Urn in the Crescent Moon Shrine
    Reward: A NAP can be repealed and replaced with something positive using influence.

Complete the Beach Life Aspiration
    Recover Dylan's Camping Guitar from a hidden chamber in the Elemental Temple
    Place Dylan's Camping Guitar in the Crescent Moon Shrine
    Reward: A NAP can be Repealed and replaced with something positive using influence.

Complete the Painter Extraordinaire
    Either Randomly get the Kleptomaniac Trait or use the Potion of Retraiting to get the Kleptomaniac Trait
    Steal Dylan's old violin from the Zalrian Household
    Place Dylan's old violin in the Crescent Moon Shrine
    Reward: One of the islands can have its pollution cleaned up except Mua Pel'Am.

Complete the Chief of Mischief Aspiration
    Chase away the Darkfin Siblings
    Acquire Dylan's Book of Life after the residential lot turns generic.
    Place Dylan's Book of Life in the Crescent Moon Shrine, Only a Poetic Sim can read this tome.
    Reward: The Earthquakes Lot Trait can be swapped out for something different.

Complete the Bestselling Author Aspiration
    The Poetic Sim reads Dylan's Book of Life in the Crescent Moon Shrine
    Dylan is brought back from the dead.
    Step 1 of 2 for removing the Cursed Lot trait is complete.

Zephyr's Quest
    Complete the Curator Aspiration
    The Curator completes his own collection of sea shells
    Acquire Zephyr's Urn from the Caldora Eco Center
    Place the Urn in the Crescent Moon Shrine
    Reward: A NAP can be Repealed and replaced with something positive using influence.

Complete the Master Mixologist Aspiration
    Recover Zephyr's Copy of Crisis Barn that he "barrowed" from Wayfinder's Atoll from a hidden nook
    Place the book in the Crescent Moon Shrine

Complete the World Famous Celebrity Aspiration
    Cross the threshold into the exclusive room for five star celebrities
    Retrieve the Luna Moths from this room
    Place the Luna Moths in the Crescent Moon Shrine
    Reward: One of the islands can have its pollution cleaned up except Mua Pel'Am.

Complete the Public Enemy Aspiration
    Defeat Damion Morbius for this Aspiration
    Recover Zephyr's Book of Life and banish Damion to the Netherworld.
    Smash Damion's Grave Marker so he can never return.
    Return Zephyr's Book of Life to the Crescent Moon Shrine, only a Handy sim can read this book.
    Reward: The Volcanic Activity Lot Trait can be swapped out for something different.

Complete the Nerd Brain Aspiration.
    The Handy Sim can read Zephyr's Book of Life in the Crescent Moon Shrine
    Zephyr is brought back from the dead.
    Step 1 of 2 for removing the Cursed Lot trait is complete.
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top