Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Made some kind of alternate universe! How does this sound?

PWRpjex.jpg
    Here goes: Nancy Landgraab and Jacques Villareal are arrested for their crimes. Geoffrey Landgraab changes his name back to Summerhill and moves to Windenburg with his sons, Jonathan (usually called Johnny) and Malcolm, where he meets Alanna, the now ex-Mrs Villareal. Drawn together by their shared past of 'so it turns out our spouses were criminals', sparks fly between the two, and soon, the two families become one.

Little Max will only ever know love and stability, Luna and Hugo are good kids who were largely sheltered from their father's criminal activities, and Malcolm has a chance to reform, but will Johnny be able to shake off his past and Nancy's mistreatment? And will Geoffrey and Alanna get to start anew, or will the sins of their former spouses overshadow their chance of a future?

On the Gallery here, full lookbooks here. Basically the whole idea came about because I wanted Johnny to have a happier story with no being disowned, then thought that if Nancy was arrested, maybe Jacques would be too, and the Villareal kids' mother would then possibly survive, and Geoffrey is super family-oriented, so why not one big family? Could be fun to play! It's open to anyone, and if anyone does like the idea, I'd love to be tagged in to see it :D

I also made some extremely unholy Artbreeder makeovers. Cass is above the cut because she's the most normal-looking, click for Knox, Johnny, the Vatores, and Morgyn!

Cassandra, looking quite pretty. Jewellery got a bit messed up, but otherwise, not bad!
    fF6objt.jpg
    Knox looks decent enough. He lost his piercings and his hat is merging with his hair, but at least he kept his nose! And would he really be Knox without his nose?
    Us6IXG1.jpg

Caleb's earring turned into hair and he doesn't quite look like himself, but he does at least look normalish.
    mAmYdGj.jpg

Johnny has... apparently had a rough few years. Also big "how do you do, fellow kids?" vibes.
    MH8SmyM.jpg

Lilith has gone from 'alt vampire babe' to 'Karen in training'.
    R23TT9n.jpg

And I don't know who Morgyn is looking at, but they'd better run because that is Terrifying.
    oVdsTvv.jpg

@Daephene thank you! I did kind of end up going back to my old staples, but I haven't played Cass that much and haven't played Knox at all, so at least they're new XD And haha, I could totally try decorating stuff for people!

@revgrv honestly understandable! My favourite trope is Angst With A Happy Ending, haha.

@Becka28 holy cow that blooper!! And I'm glad Eleanore approved of Quin! Ekram seems quite unpleasant, unfortunately. Oh goodness Bjorn no. I love that space print, it's one of my favourites! They are a really sweet couple!

@DoodlyDoofus Ariel is just procrastinating at this point XD I love Gil breaking the fourth wall like, "...what do I do with this?" It's his inheritance, I think! RIP Ariel, you had a ridiculously good run, even accounting for the Bro, assorted kidnappings, and half your descendents marrying or becoming evil!

@sunblond congrats to Omar and Josie! That was really nice, and I love the idea of him asking Becca and his mother for their blessing! Glad they had a nice honeymoon, haha.

@Duvelina Fatima seems like such a sweetheart! It'll be really good for Allyson to make some friends. Also, I really love that facing the music pun!

@DarkAngel1994 welcome back! I do like your legacy, they're always fun!
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    Presenting a very short update on May:

While May wasn't quite charmed by their rather humble home, she knew she couldn't quite call the kettle black, seeing as how she got scammed out of twenty thousand and is living in a hovel, so she had enough sense to keep her mouth shut. She certainly wouldn't fake pleasantries though.

0kSXx96.png

Summer introduced one of her roommates, a strapping young man named Travis. He was by no means dapper, but he had that boyish charm that had a difference from Dylan. He was talkative, lively, and amiable. That sweater color and the diamond pattern sure were eyesores to look at though. May also wasn't dumb. Summer's tone had a slight lilt to it when speaking with Travis; the girl had an endearing fondness for her the techie blond, if not a full blown crush. So what was holding her fashion muse back?

xL2dY60.png

Whatever it was, May was more elated that her gut feeling was right. She struck gold attending the Spice Festival and encountering Summer. The girl was wearing a marinière, well, a striped shirt anyway, now all she needed was the red lipstick and a cigarette, and she would debut well in civilian fashion, and then, haute couture. It was also entertaining.

She didn't know Summer all that well still, so May needed to gather some impression from the girl's peers, and just maybe, nudge her muse in the right direction? The man didn't have a ring on his finger, so it was clear he was ripe for the taking. May introduced herself to Travis, stating that she was a writer for Smogue, and was interested in turning Summer into either a cover model, or if luck was on their side, actually strut the catwalk on Fashion Week. "So, Travis, may I call you Travis? I think Miss Summer here has a shot at being the next front page girl of Smogue. She has a good eye in fashion, I should think, and she is lovely to look at. Lovely enough to be on the cover of a magazine, perhaps. Do you think she's lovely to look at, Mr. Travis?"

Summer, for her part, was focusing on burning holes on the TV in front of them with her eyes, and silently wishing for the couch to come to life and swallow her up.

1lriTtW.png

Travis answered May's question truthfully, although he didn't bat an eyelash. Summer's expression at hearing the answer sure was interesting though. May couldn't help but think, 'hmm...there's definitely something there, even if it's not obvious. I wonder...' May wondered how this would benefit her own ambitions in the long run. Certainly, Summer was her muse, but a sad muse is an unproductive muse, and a woman in love is absolutely beautiful. Perhaps the muse could use a muse of her own?

'So what on earth could be holding them back?'

fCk1jx3.png

As if the Watcher was answering her question, a girl in a hideous purple shirt with awful boy's cap entered the house just as the show finished and she got up to turn the TV off. 'Ahh...that explains a lot. Poor girl's bowing out because she doubts her own compatibility with the boy compared to her competition. A typical graceful defeat, is it? Seems to be a problem of self-confidence, now that won't do for my muse. Perhaps a little push to even the playing field, courtesy of moi?'

DMxBba4.png

"Dear, we need to talk, if we're going to get you on the cover of Smogue and Simgaro before next year's Fashion Week."
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited September 2020
    @ryttu3k Thank you! Fatima was a random character I created for a CAS challenge. Her entire storyline with her mom and her dad came from that actually. I felt it was a nice addition to this story overall. :)

@DeafSimmer Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it. <3
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,322 Member
    edited September 2020
    @ryttu3k
    I love your ideas for the Landraabs and knew it was Cassandra at first glance.

Words - with Eliza
    jjQkLml.png
    PTPIYZE.png
    aBLgVGq.png
    UvkBizg.png
    IuJClbI.png

Will she forgive us?
    She did
    7v4x9JL.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited September 2020
    (Update below, these comments took quite a lot of space!)

Responses to stories:

@Daravi what a cute photoshoot! The toddlers look so happy :) Good job WIlhelm on the denying to join! I love how you actually put them all in clubs. The communist group having a rocket club icon got me giggling.

@Daephene oh nooo, r.i.p Athena, she will be missed :( Ugh, all of those celebrities and papparazzi's ruining the funeral... good thing those vampires taught them a lesson! Oh poor Cornelius, that's just heartbreaking :heartbreak: Adam aged up very nicely! But I don't really like the way he's acting towards that girl, agreeing with her only because she's cute :sweat_smile: I hope they manage to work out though...

@AlwaysAsking rocking chairs saving a relationship, oh goodness :D Very true for the sims when you play with autonomy on though! And I love ArtBreeder Don :)

@Lucy_Henley wonderful update, as always! "No Grown-ups club" - I love that :joy: Congrats to Xanthe on finally getting a present from Father Winter :D When I was a kid, we had to memorize rhymes and little songs in order to get a present, it was SUCH an annoyance :sweat_smile: I was sooo jealous when my friend from the US said they don't have to do that for Santa :D

@Becka28 hey! I'm doing comments now :smiley: I absolutely loved your update! Oh my, Bjorn can't even age up properly, his beard didn't turn gray but his hair did. Poor Quin and Rohan, no peace for those two indeed. They're so sweet together though, I love how pretty much anything they do ends up being romantical. And oh dear, that first blooper shot is a jumpscare indeed :#

@Duvelina aww, I love Allyson and Fatima and their new friendship! Also I must say, I really love the way you tell your story :)
    It was time to face the music, but with much less metal and more of a pop vibe.
    Can I just say how much I adore that line!? <3

@Lyrie Matty and Mckenna are just couple goals together <3

Responses to mentions:

@MelsieYT
    Fun in the Sulani sun! It's my favorite world. Is that the same Peter as the baby adopted by Tony Stark and his husband? (I think Tony had an affair with Thorne Bailey in that story). If so, oh my gosh he's all grown up now!
    Yup, that's him and he surely did grow! (No affair there, btw, just a few mistakes that led to some tragedies... well, it's all better now :) ) Thank you!

@sunblond
    I just never know where your stories are going, they're so inventive, great job, I look forward to all the pics and reading your posts.
    Ahh, thank you so much! Glad you're enjoying them :)

@Daravi
    Such a cute update. Ianto loving coffee. Such cute pictures. Especially I adore this one. :D Sometimes I wish I could give more than just one like and awesome.
    Haha yes, Ianto loves his hot beverages :blush: Aww, thank you! <3

@Lyrie
    Aww my heart with this update! In Tony, Thor found acceptance but was still never really understood with Lanto he found both <3 I am getting low key obsessed with Lanto and his story! I love it! Rhi to o and I am hoping the best for her and of course everyone else, oh poor Lanto, I have a bad feeling about going home for him.
    Aww, I'm so happy you like his story! Yup, Thor and Ianto really clicked well together. Side note: he's Ianto with an i, not Lanto ;) It's pronounced like Yan-toh!
    Thank you!

@Lucy_Henley
    adorable photos, as always. Ianto looks so sad in some of those photos, I’d give him a hug if I could. I don’t know if he’d appreciate it though.
    I'm actually surprised everyone seems to like Ianto, I was expecting worse reactions, seeing as he's pretty much bashing all of the other characters :D Yeah, he probably wouldn't appreciate a hug that much, but he'd appreciate the support ;)
    Thank you!

@AlwaysAsking
    Oh wow, sounds like your dad is a lot like my husband as far as menacing stares! Lol, it always amazed us that the man could be menacing in a very politely worded email, lmao. So, I hope that whatever your dad does, if it’s staying quiet, so as not to ruin your life forever, or if he can speak to the right people, that things get better for you.
    Yeah, he's quite a character! We've lived in Europe for quite a while, so... he knows standards. A few women here call him hysterical and "not manly enough" because apparently being "a man" means sucking everything up and being the "bigger person"... and he can cause a scene because of an expired product in the grocery store :p
    Oh, that would be really cool if you could explain the plot!
    Alright, story time! :)
    The story is about a boy named Tolik and his younger step brother named Tim (so Tony and Thor :p ) For the first three years of his life, Tolik lived in a cheap flat with two "shadows", which is what he saw his parents as. The shadows never stopped fighting till one of them left and the other turned into his mother, always tired and stressed, struggling to earn money. Suddenly she found a wonderful man in her life and everything started changing for the better (or so they thought). Tolik and his mom moved into a big house, had everything they could ever dream for and pretty soon there what a wedding and a baby on the way. Everything seemed perfect. Except Tolik didn't feel like a part of their family. They were all happy and cheerful and spent time together. He was a lone wolf who didn't feel like he belonged. He even looked different because he got most of his looks from his father. And as time passed and his little brother everyone adored got older, the difference became more clear. He would always get all of the treats from friends and relatives, while Tolik only got awkward glances and heard adults whispering behind his back about what a great person his stepdad is to take a "divorcee with luggage" (an offensive way in Russia to call single mothers and their children) into their family. At first he didn't understand what did they mean by that but then he realised that he's the luggage they're talking about.

One day his parents were so busy with work they asked him to babysit him brother while they're gone. Tolik didn't really want to spent time with him so he just told him to do whatever and got back to his favorite hobby - clay sculpting. Before he knew it, Tim reached out for his clay horse and accidentally broke it. That was the last straw, so Tolik started yelling at Tim, telling him they're not brothers, that he hates him and that he wishes he wasn't a part of this stupid picture-perfect family. Tim cried and ran out of the room and Tolik fell on the bed, crying. Suddenly, he decides that he shouldn't be a part of this family. So he decided to run away. But the more he ran, the more he realised how stupid his decision was. He doesn't have any money, he's got nowhere to go. At one moment he stopped and looked at the apartment buildings around him (most people in Russia live in apartments), seeing through the windows other children spending time with their parents. Children who weren't considered luggage. Then he looked at the playground nearby and suddenly saw Tim. Tim saw him too and ran away on the road. Tolik ran after him, saving him from getting hit by a car, and began yelling at him, asking is he's out of his mind and what's he doing here all alone. Tim started crying and saying that he's running away because everyone hates him. Tolik didn't understand what he's talking about - everyone loves him... So Tim began remembering all of the times when their parents were annoyed with him being so loud, so needy and kept telling him that he should be more like Tolik and how tired he is of Tolik being the perfect son. That's when Tolik realised that he got everything wrong. Tim didn't have it any easier then he did. Because their parents are trying their best to provide them with everything they need in life and they're trying their best but they're forgetting to give either of them enough attention in doing so. But they love both of them, they really do. He began remembering all of the times they tried to reach out to him and he just pushed them away and he realised that instead of being mad at them, he should help them with that. Because he knows what's it like to have nothing at all, and so do his parents, but his little brother doesn't. He doesn't know what it's like to live within shadows. And he shouldn't. No one should.

It all ends with Tolik's parents returning back home and discussing him on the way. His stepdad says how he always felt like he's his son from the moment he first saw him and how much it breaks his heart that all of his attempts to bond aren't successful, and his mom says that they're working too hard and it's affecting both of the children. They don't really know what to do about any of those problems. And when they walk in the house they find the two brothers gluing up the little horse together, joking and laughing like they never did before. The kids come up and hug their parents, who smile and think that maybe not all hope is lost and they can still try to make their family work. They put aside their work and spend some time playing with the kids. When the boys are getting ready for bed, Tim asks the Tolik if they're real brothers now. Tolik smiles and says they are. Later, when they're in bed, his stepdad knocks and instead of pretending to be asleep, Tolik invites him in. They talk a bit, his stepdad jokingly apologises for making him babysit TIm and promises they won't be running so late with work next time. Tolik says that he doesn't mind helping out, because he understands that life can be hard sometimes. His stepdad smiles, thanks him and wishes him goodnight. And after that Tolik wishes him goodnight and calls him "dad" for the first time. The end!

That was very long and probably didn't make sense but uh yeah, something like that :sweat_smile: Also Tolik is giving me Ianto vibes now... but Ianto didn't even exist then so all I can say is that Ianto and Tony are quite similair!
    I really love your ArtBreeder results. I agree, that’s not how I picture Steve At all. But those toddlers, wow! They are just the cutest little things. I about melted when I saw little Harry, oh goodness! :heart: I think Kostik is quite good, but yeah, Yuri is perfect! All of Tony’s ages look great! Very close to their Sims. Lol, ok, I’m not going to name everyone. They are all cool!
    Yuri made me kinda proud because he actually looks like a Russian with south roots! Which is interesting because I actually live in the western part of Russia (close to Moscow) so we don't really get much of that around.
    Poor Steve, realizing he’s not actually as progressive as he thought he was. He seems to come around easily enough. I was laughing as I read Morgan’s plan, because I used to read Star Trek novels by the dozens, and relationships like that were often referred to. I am even less progressive than Steve I guess. Because I can say with all conviction that an arrangement like that would never truly work. It will look like ir works, but someone would end up being the third wheel, and have to be satisfied with the scraps. And I’m sure a thousand other people will tell me I’m wrong, Lmao. I’m 53. I know things :wink:
    Poor old grandpa Steve, he's trying to stay open-minded but he's secretly hoping that Morgan will grow over that ;)
    Oh my God, when he gave up and gave Rhi his ice cream, lol! What a look on his face! But yeah, pretty grown up of him to do that. And then going back to wait for her, because she was slow. He claims that he wasn’t a good big brother to her, but he seems wonderful to me. And she was so sweet, playing dinosaurs with him, when no one else would.
    Well that's the point, he really was a better person then he likes to think of himself ;)
    And his issue with the turtles. Why did that upset him so much? He was helpless to stop them. I image he knew how dangerous it was going to be out there for them. But why? Why did he know that?
    Magical baby vibes?.. :D
    But my favorite part is when he’s with Thor, and he realizes that Thor is a “powerful being,” and that he was magical but no one else saw it. And wow! I’d forgotten that Morgan could see the spirits! But that’s cool, Ianto can too! He is such an interesting little guy. Very wise for a baby. There’s what you call an “old soul.”
    Yeah, she stopped seeing them when she aged to a child. Ianto is quite very intelligent!
    Thank you! :relaxed:

@ryttu3k
    heeee I look forward to seeing J, then! (Are we going to be getting certain other characters from that franchise too?)
    Oh well... I mean... there's this certain T I love... and there's that O I used to hate but ended up crying over in the end... also this G which although is a mixed bag comes with a certain R which is uhhh the man of my dreams possibly... And as for the D-man himself - J doesn't work without D so I'm sure he'll get a couple of mentions... and you know - how can Ianto be without his L... (this is probably so confusing for people not familiar with the show, sorry XD)
    Looks like a lovely day on the beach (those birds are called sandpipers, by the way! Aren't they cute?)
    They sure are! Apparently every bird at the ocean is a seagull for me, haha :D
    Sci fi, dinosaurs, and hot beverages, hee. (Also hee, TARDIS shirt!)
    I tried to throw as much puns as possible :D
    I love the relationship between him and Thor, how they both don't quite fit but they do fit together. Also, that first cap of Thor with the lights is just precious. Honestly, I do wonder if Ianto would ultimately be happier staying with him instead of leaving with his parents and Rhi?
    Well, he'd certainly have a lil' more understanding in life... but it would probably isolate him from the world as well, making him stay close only to Thor. So who knows - maybe it was a good thing...
    Thank you! :blush:
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited October 2020
    "No."
    "Oh come on, but you look so cute!"
    "No."
    7ekNo7y.png

"Look at your sister, she loves her Halloween outfit! Don't you, Rhi? Don't you like being Boba Fett for Halloween?"
    "Yes yes yes!!"
    CbrOSRE.png

Ianto took off his helmet.
    "No."
    BVRWvae.png

"Eebie..."
    kzmp5dE.png

"So you mean I actually get a reason to dress my children up as Star Wars and you just... You are a disgrace to the fandom, Ianto. You just crushed every single one of my childhood dreams..."
    jiyIfez.png

My dad could be very melodramatic when it came to his favorite show. I love Star Wars and I love Star Trek and I have a feeling that I only love those shows because that's all he could ever talk about. But although he did manage to get his "childhood dream picture" of his children dressed up as Boba Fett and Darth Vader, I was determined to be something else for Halloween.
    2V2e4Yx.png

I was going to be a dinosaur.
    qb5mfnq.png
    More under the cut:
    "Boo! I'm scawy panda!"
    BKDI5TR.png

"Panda's not scary you stupid... Totoro scawy!!"
    UnCQb9w.png

"ARRRGH! Scawy spiderman!.. Ianto, be scawy!"
    F8eXqPn.png

"Be scawy Ianto, be scawy!"
    "Yeah, be scawy!"
    PLMA8yN.png

"Rawr!.."
    LApdhUy.png

I can be scary. Deadly scary, actually. People who know me well know not to mess with the people I love - the consequences are too severe. Even if the people I love are in need of... messing with. I'll deny it till my last breath. But back then... I wasn't really scary.
    RflOPUM.png

Halloween - the night of rest for all of the spooky crawlies, which get replaced by the worst monsters of all - children hunting for candy.
    GO0rsti.png

"Twick or tweet!"
    U2TEiQk.png

"Oh hello there dearie... oooh, what a scary little spider you are..."
    jAIoZs3.png

Rhi always had a sweet tooth and our parents never limited her on candy. It caused me a lot of problems as a teenager, mainly trying to convince her that she wasn't fat, which she was, but I couldn't say that because instead of just accepting that being fat is fine she'd cry about it...
    CjuIkV6.png

Sometimes I wish my parents were a bit more strict.
    TK70RxX.png

"Twick-o-tweet! Totoro spookier then panda's, right?"
    "Oh well you two both look very spooky to me, definitely spooky enough for some candy!"
    2ays3K5.png

"Remember, Sawah, only two candies!"
    "I know, I know..."
    Grandpa and Peggy always limited my uncle and aunts on their sugar.
    S565Q20.png

"Sooo what do you think of that spooky party Makani is throwing, should we go? Scare all of those scaredy-cat boys, huh?"
    "Mh, I think I'll stay at home tonight..."
    Oiq1dOB.png

"Alright but... If you change your mind, just gimme a call, okay?"
    "Sure thing, Kal."
    CEsuEiz.png

Morgan would always get a bit melancholic on Halloween. It was the last holiday they celebrated with my grandpa... my other grandpa... you know, the one that I can blame for being here... Stop giving me that smile, I'm serious! That was the last holiday they celebrated all together before they knew he's going to die. I mean they had Christmas... but they knew then. So it was different.
    Kj7hIka.png

"Come on Rhi, you've had enough!"
    "No! No! More candy, more candy!"
    2U1aIEb.png

Told you - sweet tooth.
    P5VsSdQ.png

I barely joined in all of the fun - candy was never appealing to me and there were much more interesting things happening around to waste my time on begging for treats.
    "Floating chickens..." (No I don't know what happened, much be a glitch :D)
    8sIfBc1.png

"Eebie! Share candy?"
    "Okay..."
    ZAmvCl6.png

"Thank you, I love you!"
    "Okay..."
    MNX1nys.png

"Rhi... floating chickens..."
    "Don' be stupid, chickens don' float!"
    2K6Wnnx.png

Sometimes I felt like I'm a little crazy because it seemed like no one saw what I saw. Now I know the reason but back then... It was strange.
    3kBDuSB.png

"No no no!"
    "No bedtime, no bedtime!"
    "Arrrgh, my little peanuts, just because your parents left all of you on me and went to their grownup parties doesn't mean you get to skip the most important task of the day!"
    M29AYa8.png

"Bedtime, bedtime!"
    "Yes Ianto, you tell them..."
    I always tried to help Thor out when he was left with the four of us. Four toddlers is too much to handle even for a higher being.
    jDPMNeG.png

"So ye telling me you do not want bedtime, eh?"
    "No we don't!"
    "We don't, we don't!"
    tyEkvrV.png

"Alright, so ah... what do you want then?"
    0pYfOrH.png

"Stowy! Stowy!"
    "We want stowy!"
    dbOWIJj.png

"Yeaaa, tell us stowy, uncle Thor!"
    WTtSSj0.png

"Oh alright then, you know I can't refuse to a good story!"
    2mX5eW8.png

"Yayyyy!"
    YhtlXtQ.png

I loved hearing Thor's stories. They were always so bright and filled with adventures. That story was my first.
    "So what do you want to hear a story about, hmm?"
    FkN34Nv.png

"Uncle Thor, tell us about when you were a babyyy!"
    A20hLKA.png

"A baby, eh... A mortal baby or a real baby, that is the question... do be more specific, little one..."
    86twJbT.png

"Real baby."
    "Ah well... quite the little one I was back then..."
    m4mMSkv.png

"Before I became mortal, signed on a special mission to take care of a sacred island, I lived on its exact prototype up in the Afterlife! Except we called it the Beforelife. Actually no - we just called it Life."
    ouhHSOK.png

"Because that's exactly what it was for us - life. And all we did was play all day - no rules, no nothing... We had our training and we weren't allowed to step on the Road, of course. But other then that..."
    iBpUwpe.png

"I was always the good son, you know. I made sure to be obedient and keep my brother out of trouble. I cannot say I am very obedient now, seeing how they're always sending someone to complain about how I'm not doing this and how I'm not doing that and how I'm just playing with you humans all day long..."
    r1msY3l.png

"But yes - back then that duty belonged to my brother, Loki."
    "Where is he now, uncle Thor?"
    "Eh, i don't know if he even passed the exams to be sent to earth, such a lousy student he was..."
    1xc4eFp.png

"Did you have wings, uncle Thor!?"
    "Wings? Bleugh! Only the terrifying creatures you humans sweetly call ANGELS had wings. Mainly cherubs."
    CDw06te.png

"Angels not scawy, you stupid!"
    "Oh, don't be silly, have you ever met one?"
    ZLd6brE.png

"DEVIOUS creatures they are, absolutely DEVIOUS!"
    T7wWZg8.png

"They'd fly around all day, giggling and innocently smiling..."
    EN4QmzD.png

"Never would they even ONCE allow me and Loki into their games! "Our club is wings only", they'd say sticking their tongues out..."
    Cleidwh.png

"And they never got along between themselves either!"
    PFaZjUY.png

"Always fighting over who flies higher..."
    cBCy1ZS.png

"Devious. Absolutely. I despised them as a child."
    Mg4uH7f.png

"...And I was kind of.. well ah... annoyed that they never took me into their games... Even made myself cardboard wings... didn't help..."
    p1usolu.png

"Ah, who needs them! I had my brother to entertain me!"
    OcnC0Un.png

"And oooh, we fought a lot."
    791eLQc.png

"We fought like mortal enemies sometimes!"
    Qmnj3Dv.png

"We fought and those stupid little "Wings only" club members watched us, giggling... Fun times, those were. Fun times indeed."
    7vB2DHD.png

"But uncle Thor... if you had so much fun there, why did you come here?"
    "Ah well... I had a mission! A mission to help this island..."
    aX7SgbH.png

"I remember the day I was assigned to it. I was both happy and sad. Happy because I got to see a whole new world! And sad, because I knew I'm leaving my brother behind..."
    ksrZbel.png

"He ah... he didn't even hug me goodbye."
    r5EGfo4.png

"But no worries! I made many wonderful friends here..." Thor quietly said. "Made my best friend I'll ever have - your grandpa..."
    "Grandpa Steve!?" the kids gasped.
    "But you joke at each other all the time!"
    "Oh no no. Grandpa Steve is a nuisance. You all know I am way cooler them him, eh?"
    "Yes!!"
    BJ4bOax.png

"Good! Because see, I'm talking about your other grandpa. The one that... isn't here with us right now. Although he should've. But he ah... he passed away a while ago. And what a person he was! Brave, smart, a wonderful friend... Oh what a wonderful friend he was..."
    "Where'd he go?"
    "Well to the Afterlife, I assume! Unless you know - they decided to reincarnate him by accident... things get mixed up sometimes. But no worries - I'm sure he is absolutely fine, already on the Road, exploring new adventures..."
    SeLZkiW.png

"Can we see him? Can we?"
    t2sQ0aa.png

"Oh... I'm afraid that is not possible, little one."
    "Why?"
    "Well ah... I mean there are ways... but ah... it isn't allowed. And I do not want any more trouble. Okay?"
    fwhQQvm.png

"Okay..."
    cR024rz.png

"Sawah? D'you think Thor believes what he saying?"
    KLcBH5I.png

"Don' be stupid, adults always play make-believe with us 'cause they think we stupid..."
    Js5qZZP.png

Sarah was right indeed - adults always play make-believe with children because they think they're stupid. She was wrong about Thor though. Because Thor may have been the only adult that never lied to us.
    o8rAMSy.png

Thor told us a lot about his adventures with out grandpa later on. "Oh I wish you all could've met him", he'd always say with a sigh.
    XnY8t6s.png

He always got me thinking about Grandpa. Got me looking at his pictures and thinking: what was he like? What would life be like with him? Was he like the others, or was he like me? And I never understood why he couldn't just take us there... because he could. I know he could. Because Thor never lied. And he never told us it wasn't possible.
    Wdflg47.png

So I suppose that's when the idea of figuring it out myself came to my mind...
    KP1prdV.png
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,322 Member
    @Koteyka
    O boy, that must be a world record of baby cuteness, great pictures. :)
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    Not a HUGE update today but a few crucial things happened for the gen 2 kids. Maddie had her twins a little after midnight on the first day of fall. Meet Harley (in orange) and his slightly-younger sister Piper (in blue). They're the first babies of gen 3! My next legacy heir will be their younger cousin.

02dfd05b0b2c7bdd009d52e248641a9d977845c6.png
    bc0aa745b051765e40631d8d6d8210ff4c8bdacf.png
    1226f8417f510c034f1989b75026970d16ff725d.png
    1c51657a951a603de1599bf712aa0d536720253d.png
    155e00715df1693da996b2f9bba5e4abb1516124.png

I'm obsessed with this nursery/kids' bedroom set.

5431df0028d20b7148402b096869761319ca8730.png

Proud uncles! The one in the dark gray jacket on the right is my current heir, Jamie. The one in red is his and Maddie's adopted brother.

b28067fc26a192655ccf0a7f617698ec470ff37f.png

And first time grandparents Raymie and Luke!

8dd824e3255559a1da4d1abd25dec4035e5abed0.png

Jamie's relationship with his girlfriend has also been getting pretty serious. He met her family (and is particularly fond of her dog Rosie).

2197ad096a332ba5d9879340a0d283de55884019.png
    e24e4895c5cfac2bd017b31bac9ff63567a5ac1d.png

Her aunt (the blonde) and cousin (the redhead).

200a6e44eecf3613c315d71b2f7de7ec29664857.png

Her uncle, and Jamie's boss. He's also a military man.

86899bcac1958ebf9ac02f3c56eefcae0d6f333e.png

Jamie having a one-on-one with Thea's mother.

93785a56ef29b7797ab80c410512831c0d22f650.png

Everything went pretty well. The fact that they all ate franks and beans was a little embarrassing though!

1dc21089c9e8b28fca7ab8f809f17079ec04370f.png
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    @Koteyka so... much... cuteness...
    Toddlers really don't have many options when it comes to Halloween costumes. I need to find some!
    @DeafSimmer ugh, Draco... I really like the name Twyla! I also like Persephone, I was planning to use it for when the Masterson kids have their own children, seeing as it fits with the Greek-inspired names :D

It was New Year's Eve, and the whole family gathered round the television to watch the countdown to midnight. (Not entirely sure how Caroline, Xanthe, Artemis and Apollo could see from there, but...)

VO3TnVo.jpg

Awww...

twUv7ec.jpg

On the trip to the Magic Realm, Peter had visited Caster's Alley to purchase familiars for Artemis and Apollo. He gave Apollo a Bunnerfly, and Artemis a Dragon.

qe2QDEW.jpg

Caroline's resolution was to work on a skill, and decided to work on her baking, as she hadn't baked anything for a while. After heading to a produce stall to purchase some fresh ingredients, she set to work. She had also realised that selling her baked goods to local bakeries could not only earn her money but increase her fame level as well, which was an extra incentive.

Te3oAp3.jpg

Caroline visited the Magic Realm, and was delighted to meet Anastasia. They decided to have a friendly duel, which Caroline won easily. (I should probably play with the Paraskevas family a bit, just to increase Anastasia and Nicholas's magic levels).

UPB4CNt.jpg
    tcXDYpQ.jpg

After school one day, Erytheia decided to visit Alexander at his house in Willow Creek. As well as chatting to her friend, she also got to know Helen a little better. Helen's birthday was a few days away, and Erytheia thought it would be a nice idea to invite Helen into the No Grown-Ups Allowed club when the time was right (which she could almost rename Ginger Child Spellcasters, if it weren't for Nani Kealoha and Evie Delgato).

sWV399Z.jpg

Peter also headed over to Willow Creek, to see if he could find any potion ingredients. Although he didn't find anything, he did find a rare MySims trophy.

Zn35IUJ.jpg

As a creative girl, Xanthe was always looking for an outlet for her talents, and sometimes this meant making a mess on the floor... however, she was also a responsible girl, and cleaned up the mess before anyone spotted her and told her off.

kzYFMHK.jpg

Wednesday meant Costume Day at school... except nobody but Erytheia had got the memo. She felt rather silly in her Yoda costume, but was very pleased when she spotted Alexander in the crowd of students!
    "Hey! Great to see you!" she said. "I feel so silly being the only one in a costume..."
    "Ah, don't worry, I think you look cool!" Alexander said. "It's nice to be in the same class."
    (The kids who turn up with the Go to School mod aren't always the same every day, I think it just picks a group of 7 children at random).

0iCFCkX.jpg

Erytheia and Xanthe are now halfway through the child stage, and I decided to change their outfits. I was originally going to have them dress differently, but then I decided to keep them "identical" except for their colours. Erytheia is actually wearing the same t-shirt style as Alexander, just in a different pattern. I also wanted them to wear a necklace, and some outfits didn't allow the necklace to show up. They also wear earrings now.

nwzDsk1.jpg
    TkK8elG.jpg

Caroline realised that she hadn't held a meeting of Spellcasters Unite for a while, and so headed to the Magic Realm with Peter and the other members. Peter decided to have a duel with the Practical Magic Sage himself, Simeon Silversweater. Although he lost, Simeon was encouraging.
    "You're clearly talented, Peter," Simeon said. "I can tell you're nearly a virtuoso. Keep practising, and I'll soon be able to teach you the Ultimate Practical Spell."

fy59mvu.jpg

And the moment you've already seen... Peter achieved Virtuoso rank and completed his Aspiration!

dSZtcKC.jpg
    1bN0L99.jpg
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    I am starting over, but with the same Sims.
    Reason is that I realize I have to tweak my neighborhoods for Eco Lifestyle BEFORE even starting the game to get the effect I want.

I'll be back when both Lesley and Agathe has passed their final exams. Again.

Editing an entire world takes effort, best of luck.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Lyrie aw how nice she deserves to be happy and they make such a cute couple maybe it's too soon but I'm already thinking marriage, babies, the full bounty. Guess we'll see what they are ready for next time you stop by. I wonder if it'll be the end of their story or if life has some more hurdles for her, maybe it won't matter and she can do anything with Matty beside her.

Been a while but awesomes out I may have missed a note somewhere but here we go I took way too many pics but a lot was happening, in fact I think I'll just drop everything in a spoiler. This is from my uglacy it's been a while since I played with them and I had stuff I wanted to do.
    PBdHKWL.png
    It was kind of late but Lacy dropped off her future stepson the red head, and her newest son to be with Elliot and Bronson, the issue I'm having is I didn' t think about all the B one of them is Braylon and the other one I think is Braydon I am already getting them all mixed up.
    qNrIWD4.png
    The tot, we'll call him Lil B immediately came to examine the family photos, mostly his grandmother Maranda.
    HmKtPLq.png
    Then Elliot needed a little nap, Bronson got...we'll call him Mini B a little treat while they chatted, he thanked him for letting them spend the night. He really liked Lacy and wasn't used to such a big family but it was exciting to him.
    YJZIDXe.png
    Now here is where it get's busy I didn't even check the the calender but it was Halloween.

"So you're a space ranger?...From what?"

"My imagination kid."

"That's dullllll"

"Says the sausage."

"Hey! Momma brought it over last minute you had to choose that one!"

"Yeah cause I'm an adult not some little bean that needs permission to dress up."

"Boys play nice." Elliot teased..which only made them laugh at him.
    uNIMeQR.png
    They planned a party to introduce the new members to the crew.

"It's raining pretty badly, think we'll get any trick or treaters?" Bronson asked.

"Hopefully, it always rains in Newcrest they must be used to it."

It was at this point I realized they weren't married, everyone in this family gets married.
    uDce2d5.png
    I forgot Bronson was a mermaid thanks to mama Nalani, he had to take care of his hydration, maybe as a Goth he should be red and black instead.
    N8oo5lO.png
    They started a horror movie after Elliot potty trained Lil B and put him down for a nap, of course Bronson decided that exact moment to go to the bathroom.
    X0PiiE4.png
    The trick or treaters started, since they were having a party I just put out candy incase I missed any that come to the door.
    OJThZg9.png
    Finally it was time for the party, Maranda stopped to say hello to her beloved grandson first.

"Hey sweetie."

"Hi granny..that's an interesting costume choice."

"Yeah I can wear it as well as any young thing young man."

They giggled a bit as they were close and well let's face it she gave her figure to all her daughters.
    s5BagpD.png
    Lydia also stopped to talk to Elliot first technically our second heir, I don't know why my girl was upset but she cheered up a bit at the party.
    y4EKTTT.png
    Don and their half sister showed up, he was glad to be there since Salim's ghost came back to be with them forever he's been cheerier.
    i4jn5kI.png
    I don't know why Lacy had the 'tude over there, probably Alex, of course Alexander Elliot planned the party and doesn't know everyone not that he could have invited them all anyways...I need that party mod again.
    XmaVcaj.png
    After the party got underway, I see fairy was popular this year, ah Elliot went into labor as Bronson was planning on proposing so he held it off.
    KR6LfDl.png
    Q1PAdGM.png
    Look at this little angel baby, think he has..."the nose"?

I named him Steve cause....Steve! Yellow! GUMMY BEARS!...and if you don't get the reference I demand you look it up lol.
    iWJNe8A.png
    Also, Don aged up about the same time.
    mpPvGy8.png
    An upclose of him, I wish there was an easy way in game to connect tots and such, I'll have to move him around or something it still urks me that everyone knows eachother in ts3 but they don't get a real relationship right away and with culling that's important. Also parties so don't last long enough never the less it was a busy time.
    1HdfzwK.png
    Don was a little down about the missed party but he continued to mingle he loves his big family no matter if his daughter hates him.
    w9if3W6.png
    Then as the party was ending Bronson...yeah I still don't know why he took Elliot's costume, got a call that his aunt died yes Cassie Goth has joined her parents he didn't know her well he didn't spend much time with her but still he was upset, Alex seemed be in denial and left quickly. We missed Bella so I don't know who I'll be able to add to the house.
    nOVvl9k.png
    Steve got a hug from his uncle, hehe before Lacy Sent them with Max which I'm not sure he was there I think we invited him .
    xATGaey.png
    Lacy lingered the longest cause she's just so proud of her baby.

"Ah pumpkin he looks just like my dad."

Johnny was a good looking sim I wonder will he be the technical end of the family or will he? We shall see.
    1hpTmp3.png
    While they got ready for bed Bronson decided now or never, and Lacy had to come see.
    6SssJub.png
    Then she did this.

"Mom stop it."

"I will not! My baby is getting married now pose dagnabbit."

Bronson chuckled he liked his new family.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    I'm going to try to add pictures to my next update.

HuniePop 2: It's amazing how Sims can be creatures of the ID. While Leilani (HP2) let in some Sims from the welcome wagon, two of them eventually went into the closet for some woohoo without me influencing them.

09-30-20-6-18-41-PM.png
    Yes, that's Pollination Tech #9 with Sera from Digital Devil Saga. And no, she didn't end up with any little green babies.

Speaking of Digital Devil Saga, Leilani married and had a son with Serph (DDS) that I named Loa. Also, Draculaura (Monster High) lives with them and has struck up a good friendship with Serph. Here's the kid (I tend to age-up babies.)
    09-30-20-7-42-58-PM.png
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    The Broken World Saga

Fun little discovery. Reef is about to die at any time, but for some reason, he isn't dying from old age. It has been more than a week with him near death. I even had a big party at the Karaoke Bar in anticipation of his pending death. My sims can't take anymore time off to spend it with him. I'm wondering if there's some quirk about merfolk that lets them live unusually long lives as elders. I do play rotational and spent a very short amount of time with aging turned off because of it. But, he's at least been near old-age-death for close to a week with aging turned off. I'm seriously worried that the twins will reach the adult life stage before he dies.

I'm also tired of the townies dying of old age and having panic attacks.

For this reason, I'm going to turn legacy family members into townies with aging turned off for their household. I'm also going to turn back the clock for them. I figure this can only be done when the legacy family members time in the Legacy Household has ended. At least, I won't be creating a Legacy Cemetery in the shrine.

The Kailani Legacy

Makoa visited Reef. Things were getting calm around the islands, and news of Reef's years catching up with him found there way to him.

Shortly after Makoa visited.

The Kailani Family visited the Karaoke Bar and threw a party to make the most of the remainder of Reef's life. They told funny stories and sang songs. It was Remembrance Day, so they took the time to remember the life they lived together.

Reef passed out after all the excitement.

The Kailani's Returned home. Reef sat on the pool's edge and enjoyed the peaceful night. He did so much in his life time, but he felt like this wasn't going to be the end. Even though Calum gave him a special book to help him come back to support his family, he felt something woven deep within the Island's Spiritual energy connect with him. A felt it strongest in the moments he was alone.

The next day, Sara tried to cook again. She made excellent meals, but for some reason, the stove wouldn't stop catching on fire. They tried better stoves, but nothing seemed to prevent the constant fires in the kitchen. Sara and Reef have become experts at fighting fires at this point.

Time passed by as Reef waited for his eventual end. The evening of the next day, Reef sat by the pool's edge and had some quality time with Sara. Sara worked on her handiness. She expected to spend time doing the things Reef helped out with for so long. She was now an elder too. Like Reef, she wanted to do everything she could for the boys before her own time.

Elder Mermaid Sara Kailani
    I turned Sara into a mermaid since I had the mermadic Kelp and Kylen and Rylan were born mermen.

50402813776_b93f3595c6_c.jpgD7154FA6-EA49-4BB1-8C7B-F8D622C66B4F by Metior Ice, on Flickr

50402974217_3ec5fb8e85_c.jpg3618FAC7-305B-45A5-9295-FA0CA816F66D by Metior Ice, on Flickr

50402974207_b80d53a709_c.jpg23134428-CF04-4B8C-8A7E-90523B7EEF6D by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The boys returned home from Life Guarding. A major volcanic eruption narrowly spared the house. All the metal the house was built with was like armor for events like this.

Merman Kylen Kailani
    So, this is actually a pretty interesting combination of traits that I probably wouldn't have thought of. The thing that makes the Legacy different from raising Dylan and Zephyr is that things are much more random. I'm editing little details here and there, but most of what is created is how the game makes the sims. The traits are almost completely random.

The Nap Lazily lets Kylen Nap anywhere, and I discovered that the affects of the Disco Naps seem to be present even though Nap Lazily overrides the action. Kylen gets a x3 energy gain from napping. This is so potent that he need only nap twice to fill his energy completely and he can do it anywhere.

50402974507_07c9e25f9e_c.jpg5b1574c0-0289-11eb-9fcb-0676b3257eda by Metior Ice, on Flickr

From napping lazily on a beach towel without any satisfaction rewards that boost energy.

50402814041_69f7f28faf_z.jpg423fccf0-02d1-11eb-b220-066dca9f8100 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Merman Rylan Kailani
    This is where the almost random element comes in. The first randomized trait was Evil. While an evil goofball genius would be entertaining, I didn't want a Doctor Evil in my game when I have 7 evil sims the legacy will have to deal with. So, I randomized it again. Rylan might be a little erratic with his moods... Just a little... But that makes the Emotional Control trait kinda Ironic...

50402814006_d824edff38_c.jpg743fb780-0289-11eb-866f-06891da335dc by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Ashley Pearlson (Not Elsa)

I created Ashley the same way I created Sara. The game randomly generated a female sim, and I edited her appearance. Ashley will end up becoming a mermaid as a Child of the Ocean and produce the first pure blood merfolk heir to the legacy. And I swear, I didn't notice how much she looked like Elsa until after I finished her design. This was not intentional. I swear! She's supposed to be an Ocean Lover that prefers the company of Dolphins! Her design is meant to make her look more like tourist to Sulani. I'ma let this one go... Oh barnacles, frozen puns are probably going to be a thing...

The hardest part of the Musical Genius Aspiration is how long it takes to write four songs. Kylen was making progress, but he had more work to do. Unlike his father, he's pursuing a career in entertainment. He cares about the islands, but let's face it, he's lazy and born for the club scene. He'd rather do something fun for a career, and making others happy, well, that's just a bonus.

His dad isn't as good at making others happy.

Makoa: "That didn't really do that story justice."

Calum: "I need to go. I can't see him losing it like this. It's too sad."

Kylen spent some time working on a Mournful Lament. Everyday was one less day with his dad. Reef listened to the melody, but he knew that the islands had a way of making things right. Ever since the fighting across the islands stopped, he felt the presence of something. He knew he could interact with Sulani's Spiritual energy, and he could feel this energy giving back. This was something he passed on to his sons. Things were getting better in Sulani, but the process was slow and requires sacrificing time and energy. He felt like the Island Spirits knew this, and in his older years, he felt more aware of the imbalance in spiritual energy in the islands.

And, unfortuantely, it was close to this moment when the darkest force of the islands invaded the household. Damion had been lurking in the shadows. He was always around, but his power seemed to be in decline, even the fog that plagued the islands was being kept at bay at times. Damion had a knack for sensing powerful magical energies. One force, a darker one, eluded him in the sea, but a bright light seemed to shine like a Beacon over the islands. There was so much power growing there and expelling his influence, weakening him. The ones responsible didn't need to talk to him for him to feel the effects of their actions. The visit from Zephyr's free spirit proved that he was losing control over his dominion. But most importantly, he thirst. For all his power, his only two weaknesses was his vulnerability to sunlight and his ravenous thirst that couldn't be quenched. What better delicacy than feeding on beings with strong magical and spiritual energy?

Damion raced into the Kailani Home. The layout looked familiar, almost the same as the temple flooded with water where he broke the very spirit of the islands and destroyed paradise.

First, he raced up to Sara and bit into her neck for a deep drink. He couldn't taste the spiritual energies in her plasma, but he did taste the magic of merfolk. Oh, the taste of the denizens of the sea was something he didn't have. Ever since, he fed on Dylan and promptly sealed his spirit after, the merfolk just weren't around. The taste of magic was better than that of an ordinary human.

Eventually, he caught up to reef and took another deep drink as a sloppily fed. Reef had the taste of both the spiritual energies of the island and the magic of merfolk. Damion recognized the taste as something very similar to the twins he attacked, but distinctly different.

He sensed the power of a magic relic and grabbed the Kailani's "Ordinary" Conch Shell. He blew in the conch and woke the twins from their sleep. The call of the conch was irresistible to the nearby merfolk.

Damion, overcome with bloodlust went on a rampage through the Kailani Home, feeding on every merperson nearby.

Kylen witnessed the attack and fled for nearby water to escape. Unfortunately, he had nowhere under the water to hide.

Rylan wasn't far behind, but Damion moved with demonic swiftness. On land, Rylan was easily ambushed.

Damion caught up to Kylen, but the merman was in the water. He couldn't feed while he was there. So, he used the conch shell to draw him out.

Kylen's plasma tasted divine. It was like the spring of new spiritual energy that was almost comparable to Dylan's plasma before Damion took his life. He found a new favorite meal, and he decided to leave the Kailani family alive. He would keep an eye on his prey, but at least he found the blinding light that threatened his rule. If it didn't taste so delicious, he probably would have snuffed out that light then and there. Damion admitted to himself that he was a glutton. He would hold onto the conch. He was certain that its influence over merfolk would be helpful.

The following few days were riddled with fierce thunderstorms and volcanic eruptions. It seemed the island spirits weren't happy with Damions attack and the islands paid for it with storms and fire.

Extras

A New Father Winter

Reef Slipped on Mud, Giving me a Heart Attack
    It seems Positive Character Values are linked to the Family Happy Moodlet

50402974457_4a18d83c49_k.jpg58b95650-02cb-11eb-866f-06891da335dc by Metior Ice, on Flickr
  • Options
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    Made some kind of alternate universe! How does this sound?

PWRpjex.jpg
    Here goes: Nancy Landgraab and Jacques Villareal are arrested for their crimes. Geoffrey Landgraab changes his name back to Summerhill and moves to Windenburg with his sons, Jonathan (usually called Johnny) and Malcolm, where he meets Alanna, the now ex-Mrs Villareal. Drawn together by their shared past of 'so it turns out our spouses were criminals', sparks fly between the two, and soon, the two families become one.

Little Max will only ever know love and stability, Luna and Hugo are good kids who were largely sheltered from their father's criminal activities, and Malcolm has a chance to reform, but will Johnny be able to shake off his past and Nancy's mistreatment? And will Geoffrey and Alanna get to start anew, or will the sins of their former spouses overshadow their chance of a future?

On the Gallery here, full lookbooks here. Basically the whole idea came about because I wanted Johnny to have a happier story with no being disowned, then thought that if Nancy was arrested, maybe Jacques would be too, and the Villareal kids' mother would then possibly survive, and Geoffrey is super family-oriented, so why not one big family? Could be fun to play! It's open to anyone, and if anyone does like the idea, I'd love to be tagged in to see it :D

I find this extremely interesting. I'm new to the sims, so I don't know the history of the premades that well. In fact, the only premades that are actively involved in my game are the Kealoha's because they are just a very friendly family and make for great neighbors.

The sims didn't pop up on my radar until the Sims 3 when they introduced merfolk to the game. Of course, I wasn't as open about being a merman, so I never did much with merfolk at that time. And yes, as crazy as it might sound, I actually own a swimmable merman tail and free dive whenever I get the chance and can meet up with other mers.

Anyways, the history of the premades is largely unknown to me.
  • Options
    revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    Willow had a dilemma.

Murder = bad.

Murdering your brother's boyfriend = ++bad.

But. She wanted to get married. And do you know what kind of conversation was just entirely unfit for a wedding reception? Murder. Especially when your one sibling was a spellcaster and the other sibling was a vampire. Really, it was times like this she really appreciated being the normal one. Being 'magical' just seemed to cause drama, money and fame was magical enough, thanks.

So she resolved that she would tell Eli what happened to Emilio but first she would have her siblings attend her wedding, cordially. So she visited Eli and acted as the bridge between sibling reconciliation, telling both Eli and Eve just enough to get them to play nice.

3JklXvS.png

DK1NAqq.png

Meanwhile... an interlude.

Strangerville had a new resident, a scientist from FutureSims Labs by the name of Fred Weiner.

BNklHC3.png

Mr Weiner's interests included making sure the door to secret lab remained locked and befriending a lonely young man named Manuel Rowland.

DkOhbUY.png

zyGxJyH.png

After successfully creating a functional portal to an alien world no one ever saw Fred Weiner again...

3kwu7af.png

&PHgr;
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    It’s finally done. I couldn’t stand the anxiety of having Reef moments away from Death, so I did something different. Still, it feels like goodbye.

So, after everything Reef and Sara did for the Islands as Conservationists and helping Zephyr, the Island Spirits restored their youth and granted them life eternal. Reef and Sara will appear in the game as Townies and their household is “Not in World.” The two of them will no longer be in the Kailani household. They will be independently doing whatever they do as a Conservationist and Marine Biologists, mermaid and merman.

Goodbye Reef and Sara, may the legacy see you both in passing.

I completed final edits on them and shared them in the gallery.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    I am starting over, but with the same Sims.
    Reason is that I realize I have to tweak my neighborhoods for Eco Lifestyle BEFORE even starting the game to get the effect I want.

I'll be back when both Lesley and Agathe has passed their final exams. Again.

Editing an entire world takes effort, best of luck.

It's okay; I have a save file with no playable sims and no time passed I always start from and keep updated for every pack.
    I just went back and edited a few eco-friendly lots in every neighborhood and also made sure the Uni lots were all eco friendly. Also added dumpsters outside a number of fitting lots in all worlds.

So about 1.5 hour work total. Will start over tomorrow with the actual game.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @Koteyka Thank you! The toddlers are the cutest in their little costumes. <3
  • Options
    heyrobertoheyroberto Posts: 47 Member
    zXdLdrj.jpeg
    Zero just found his new love interest!
    L5yN9y6.jpeg

5zUb897.jpg

• Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journal of Felipe Monte**gro

-So us guys, meaning we men in the family, well Roxie’s family, I mean, we all went to help Miranda move into her new house. She bought a house in Newcrest, it’s in a nice neighborhood and all, so everyone is happy about that across the board, that she’s not living out in the dessert alone with Carolina. She got a whole bunch of furniture from Uncle Kyle, everybody knows he has a bunch of stuff he inherited from his family, he’s the “last of his line” he always says. And apparently, everyone who was left was a maiden aunt with a house full of antiques they left him, because he has a whole warehouse sized storage full of that stuff. Anyway, he gave some stuff to Omar when he first moved into his house, as I remember. And somehow Miranda got him to let her have her pick of it for her new house. She said it was because she bought an “Historic House”, it’s listed on some registry and there is a plaque on the house about it, and that Uncle Kyle liked the idea of his family stuff having a home in the proper setting or whatever.
    Well, I had to take the whole day off from work. Cristian specifically asked me to help with it and all, so I felt like I had to do it, he even asked me if I could bring Victor, and I actually got mami and papi to let him off from school to help. I totally know it was just so he could report back everything to mami, otherwise it would have been a total no go with her, she never let me skip school, as in I had to be bleeding or vomiting, just saying. But then again, that Victor seems to get away with bloody murder compared to me, sigh.
    We had a rented moving van and drove to the storage facility, where there was just a ton of furniture. I mean, good gracious, there was a stack of sofas, a stack of dining tables and chairs, literally just stacks of stuff in there. And, of course, everything Miranda wanted, she came with us, just us guys and Miranda, was near the bottom of the stack, I saw right away why every able bodied male in the family was there, and I do mean that, all the Dennys, including Darsh. At first I thought the whole thing was a bit overboard, but well, that was before I saw everything. It took forever to get the van loaded, we had to make two separate trips, and when we got back with the second load, well, there was another moving van there, delivering a Baby Grand Piano, Miranda had bought it on SimsList somewhere. She doesn’t even play the piano, well, Victor was thrilled to death and had to play it once the guys Miranda hired got the legs back on and set it up. He has really gotten good too, he played some stuff off the top of his head on it, it sounded a little off though and Victor told Miranda it needed to be tuned and told her who to call, I guess it’s a guy papi uses. Getting stuff carried in and set up upstairs was a nightmare, that stuff was heavy and cumbersome navigating up the stairs, just saying.
    When I finally got home I was sore already and when I told Roxie all about it, she literally didn’t believe me, like, she said that the house and furniture, well, it just didn’t sound like Miranda at all. It’s way different from the house she rented in Oasis Springs, that’s for sure.
    Well, the first chance Roxie got, she went over to see Miranda, translation: to check out the house and furniture, right. She couldn’t believe it, she told me later the house was an historic colonial home and it was on the registry of historic homes and all. She had even read the plaque on the house. She said she just had to ask Miranda about it and Miranda told her that when she first saw the house, well, that it spoke to her, and she had to have it. She said that the house needed to be furnished to suit it and so she got all that stuff from Uncle Kyle that looks like it belongs in a house like that. She told Roxie she felt like it was a perfect house to raise Carolina up in. OK, whatever, as long as she’s happy, I guess.
    I swear, I think Roxie was kind of jealous of Miranda’s house, it sure seemed like it to me when she was telling me about it. Which is silly, if you ask me, Miranda’s house only has two bedrooms, there’s a full attic you could convert sure, but well, our family would be really cramped in it and I can’t say I like all that old lady furniture and all either. I like our Mediterranean House and the Mission Furniture, Roxie told me once that’s what the styles are called.
    Roxie’s not happy about Miranda moving out of her parents, she worries about her being all alone with a baby and all, which I get. But, well, it’s what Miranda wants and she has a right to live her life on her terms and all, but I didn’t say that to Roxie, I’ve been married a while, and I’ve learned when to keep my mouth shut.-

SUMlFC2.jpg
    Miranda’s new home.

OzRyMyl.jpg
    Roxie visits Miranda in her new home.

Vbms3Qs.jpg
    Well, everyone visits, to be honest.

-Victor asked me to help him with a workout regimen, I jumped at the chance, I mean, I’ve wanted to get that boy started on working out ever since he started high school. So, I went over to the house and uncovered that old workout machine of mine and oiled it up and tightened a few screws, after me and Victor had cleaned it up. I’ve been working with him at least once a week, making sure he does what I told him to, mami and papi confirmed he uses it almost everyday, plus he’s been jogging too. I’m hoping that it will help him with getting over that plum Hugh Li-Don finally, that whole thing, well, it really upset me. And I know I was not having an easy time with his being bi and all, but when that guy cheated on him and dumped him, it went all over me. I hate that in a guy or girl, for that matter, more than anything, to betray someone’s trust like that is just the lowest thing you can do, in my opinion. That boy better hope he never crosses my path, because I got a score to settle with him, just saying.-

eMP0Sgq.jpg
    Victor’s working out now.

-Well, my wife, bless her heart, I guess she finally had that talk with her brother and Darsh. She had been venting to me about how they seem afraid to be alone, whenever one of them is away, the other one shows up at family or a friends to kill time. I guess she finally went over there and just told them that they could have people over there sometimes, that maybe if they started “hosting” themselves, well, that then the house might not seem so lonely and all. So, Tucker and Darsh had Omar and me over to watch a game on TV the other night and Darsh had cooked up a bunch of food and he made us drinks. It was a good time. I was glad to see Omar there, I know he’s had a rough time since his wife passed and having to raise those three teenage boys all on his own, so him getting to just hang out with us felt really good. Plus, well, Omar told us that he’s got a girlfriend, it’s that woman mami and Aunt Dina introduced him to. According to mami, she’s a looker, she’s divorced and has a little girl and is an artist like Than. She sounds nice, I hope it works out for Omar, he’s a really nice guy and deserves to find someone again.-

otVIIdC.jpg
    Tucker and Darsh have the boys over.

-Victor’s seeing a girl now, mami said it was the little redheaded Parrish girl from the neighborhood. Well, I had no idea who that was, so I asked Roxie, and she thought a minute and finally she told me that the youngest Bjergsen girl, Elsa, had married a guy named Parrish. And that she thinks they live in the same house as her parents did, so it must be her daughter. Well, I remember those Bjergsen girls, boy do I, the oldest one, Sofia, was so hot, when I was a teen I used to see her at dad’s music club meetings, boy did she get my hormones all fired up, oh my. Then her younger sister, she was a looker too, do I remember her, whew! Does that take me back. Well, something must have showed on my face because Roxie said, Hummmm, I guess you do remember them, huh? Sofia was in the Paragons too, back in the day, that club that Roxie’s run for ages, I guess that’s how she kind of knew about them and all.
    Jennie, that’s the girls name, and she is the daughter of Elsa Bjergsen, who married a redheaded guy, so I guess Jennie takes after her dad, well, she and Victor are dating now. Victor says she’s a nice girl and that she’s really smart and loves music, so they get along really well and have stuff in common. Papi says she is pretty, so I bet that factors in too, just saying. I just hope Victor has learned his lesson and doesn’t go “all in” like he did with that Li-Don boy, that’s all. He must be one of those guys that falls hard, because he was so tore up over it when they broke up. I was talking to Roxie about it and she was acting all cagey for some reason, which got me suspicious. So when I went over to mentor Victor on his work out, and I started asking a lot of questions about him and Hugh and, well, he finally confessed that they had gone “all the way”. Victor said he thought he was in love and when Hugh dumped him for Donnie Xie, that it kind of knocked him for a loop, because he thought he and Hugh were soul mates and all. Jeez, I wish to the gods I had minded my own business now. I really did not need to have that image seared in my brain, the two of them going all the way, I mean. Victor said, he had told Roxie, that tracks, and that she talked to him about it and all, but, well, it was still hard, that his heart was totally broken and he felt really bad for a long time. Then I told him about my break up in high school and how I had felt, and that, unfortunately, well, it’s never easy to get through something like that. I also lectured him on being more responsible, especially with woohoo, and I realize I am a total hypocrite, but I was in college before I ever did it, OK. I did not, however, tell Victor any of that college stuff, I’m saving that for when he’s older.-

BU6U4bl.jpg
    Jennie Parrish comes over after school one day.

AZl9FrC.jpg
    Victor and Jennie’s first date.

tjLUtWW.jpg
    It goes well.

-OMG, Roxanne is driving me crazy, she is absolutely obsessed with what to wear to Omar’s wedding. I mean, for heaven’s sake, what’s the big deal, we’ve been to a lot of weddings over the years. But lately, well, with Than’s wedding, for example, it was the same thing, her and Miranda were both obsessed with finding something to wear and now the same thing again with Omar. They were not like this when Bobby and Ryder got married, I know that. Jeez, as long as I live, I will never understand women. Is it just because it’s a Benali thing? I have no idea, and I am not for the life of me going to pry into it, I know better than that.
    Roxie finally got this tight purple dress to wear, it was, well, it was something, it was really skimpy and tight and very sexy. I mean she looked really good in it, I’m just not sure it was a wedding guest type dress, I guess, not that I’m complaining, weddings get Roxie hot. When we get home from a wedding, well, she totally makes it worth going to them for me.-

(NOTE: In case anyone is wondering and before you can ask, here is the link to Miranda's house, it's located on the Tranquil Crescent lot in Newcrest in my game:
    https://modthesims.info/d/546618/bramden-corner-no-cc-3-bd-2-5-ba.html)

@Lyrie Mckenna and Matty are so cute together!

@ryttu3k I never thought to reimagine any of the premades backstories before, good job!

@MelsieYT The lighting in your pics is soo good, it really makes your sims come alive.

@Koteyka @RedDestiny92 I specifically made the CosPlay Club in my game just so I could dress up my sims in costumes. I don't have "Seasons" so there are no holidays in my game to use them on otherwise, sigh.

@Beardedgeek I do something similar, I have a some Template Saves, so when I want to start a new game, I don't have to start it from scratch. I have all my lots fixed, the empty lots have been filled with gallery DL's, premades edited, slightly, etc. in them.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top