Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Sorry about my last post for being a bit rushed, I wasn't in a good mood lately. My grandmother called me that my aunt - my godmother - passed away on Monday. She was very ill and had been in the hospital for almost a month.
    I'm alright, but still heartbroken. :cry: My family and I are currently healing after an unexpected news.
    The babies aged up.
    Luke is Clingy, and Leia is Inquisitive.
    WKjpobd.png
    0zmHi8h.png

Luke is very attached to Tristan, and Leia enjoys interacting with Kiara and the new addition of the family, Kovu.
    zCiNhvM.png
    12f4gR3.png
    mpMgitf.png
    tP77cP1.png

Grandma Autumn knitting a new beanie (a panda beanie), and Grandpa Ian cooking - or trying to cook - dinner.
    The taco casseroles turned out great, and the little ones loved it.
    W99J8Ty.png
    buYpRE6.png

At the end of the day, Ian read Leia a bedtime story, while Elliot, who came back from work, tucked Luke in bed.
    P43W6AQ.png
    5MMIuTS.png

Ian had a small chat with Elliot about him and Autumn moving to Windenburg. Tristan already knew about this.
    6Krd8JW.png

Good news for our feline friends
    Kiara and Kovu are now expecting kittens!
    LoQOPiU.png

Anywhere Kiara sleeps at, Kovu is always by her side.
    Q3vrU85.png
    1w8vqzc.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • IfIdieyoungIfIdieyoung Posts: 45 Member
    My gen 6 sim (middle) graduated from university and celebrated with his friends...

LKNFLNg.png

...And his mother

fdljspn.png
    Origin id:
    lisimpson93
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    Sorry about my last post for being a bit rushed, I wasn't in a good mood lately. My grandmother called me that my aunt - my godmother - passed away on Monday. She was very ill and had been in the hospital for almost a month.
    I'm alright, but still heartbroken. :cry: My family and I are currently healing after an unexpected news.
    The babies aged up.
    Luke is Clingy, and Leia is Inquisitive.
    WKjpobd.png
    0zmHi8h.png

Luke is very attached to Tristan, and Leia enjoys interacting with Kiara and the new addition of the family, Kovu.
    zCiNhvM.png
    12f4gR3.png
    mpMgitf.png
    tP77cP1.png

Grandma Autumn knitting a new beanie (a panda beanie), and Grandpa Ian cooking - or trying to cook - dinner.
    The taco casseroles turned out great, and the little ones loved it.
    W99J8Ty.png
    buYpRE6.png

At the end of the day, Ian read Leia a bedtime story, while Elliot, who came back from work, tucked Luke in bed.
    P43W6AQ.png
    5MMIuTS.png

Ian had a small chat with Elliot about him and Autumn moving to Windenburg. Tristan already knew about this.
    6Krd8JW.png

Good news for our feline friends
    Kiara and Kovu are now expecting kittens!
    LoQOPiU.png

Anywhere Kiara sleeps at, Kovu is always by her side.
    Q3vrU85.png
    1w8vqzc.png

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. These are some difficult times for sure.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I just thought of something that is actually pretty cool. Ryan Cole(my legacy founder) was best friends with Dominic Fyres and his wife Moira. Well, Tristan Sheridan is Dominic's great grandson and Emerson is Ryan's great granddaughter! They've been married quite some time and have two kids. Both are teens and their daughter Nichole is four days away from becoming a young adult!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Well I lied and I got some time in this evening to play the Bubak family. Here is the Bubak family introduction.

Alexander and Olivica Bubak. Alexander works as a detective and thinks quite a bit of himself. He is materialistic and jealous but is quite charismatic. He loves everything related to sports (playing and watching) and loves to hangout with his friends and coworkers at a local bar. Olivia is the opposite, she is an easygoing Sulani girl. She misses the beaches and hot weather and would love to move back there someday....however, Alexander's work keeps them in Windenburg. She works as a Culture Columnist so she could work from anywhere.
    50649993008_265bd881ff_c.jpg
    50649991893_cd7ddfa800_c.jpg

Playing in the rain with umbrellas...makes sense :confused:
    50650829707_d9c8a46426_c.jpg

It was pouring rain on BBQ day so they decided to go to the Wine House. Apparently this elderly customer thought it was ok to chat them up on their date....Olivia wasn't pleased. But she seemed perfectly ok while Alexander flirted with this mystery woman.
    50650741531_1b97504f22_c.jpg
    50649990308_3c813d6857_c.jpg

Arthur Howells came over with this weird smoke blowing all around him. He also thinks it is normal to play on the hosts computer while they go to bed upstairs.
    50650740221_3d5434489d_c.jpg
    50649988863_f7f79d7067_c.jpg

So this happened while Alexander was working.
    50649988393_d24a17f628_c.jpg

The welcome wagon showed up five days late, on Friday. Don't they just look like the happiest bunch!
    50650821387_c7ab6c8b55_c.jpg

The Bubak's went to the Spice Festival because neither of them are fond of cooking. They ate burritos and then Alexander went to play basketball while Olivia watch drinking her favourite drink - Fizzy Fruit Drink.
    50650819492_1e9113f6ac_c.jpg
    50650732856_4c08ed34df_c.jpg

And Alexander is complaining about the TV size yet again.
    50649980773_7223eb5310_c.jpg

Olivia went to her Saturday morning yoga class. But she decided there was no need to follow the instructor - I'm just going to do what I want!
    50649979483_dbb75004a1_c.jpg

That was it for the Bubak's. The Moore family is up next and the second last family to be introduced to.
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @DarkAngel1994 sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    @DarkAngel1994 I'm sorry for your loss.

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving that celebrated I was all excited to cook for the first year and it went pretty well, we were also both off so after figuring how to make our chosen main dish it was nice. We didn't even have Turkey and I'm feeling tired after stuffing my face that said before I forget what happened I brought a few pics....okay several but yeah.
    QHh7uk8.png
    For starter's Gemma's Valentine's visit landed Kado in a rather different situation than he expected, his wife didn't know he cheated but she made it painfully obvious she hated he lost his figure. Just so he didn't have to hear about it he considered telling her the truth.
    mJPTvdj.png
    "Don't leave the room when I'm talking to you! Look at you, you disgusting slug what sort of example are you setting for our children? How can you even look at yourself in the mirror?"

Though he kept his mouth shut he'd tell her when he was long gone, he just needed a place to go how he needed a break from this woman, as his feelings grew for Gemma he was losing it with this one.

The rest I'll put in a spoiler.
    0kB5yTZ.png
    He was of course upset by her outburst and couldn't even handle her walking in the same room as him he tried to put on a brave face, blame it on the hormones since the kids were awake but he didn't like this side of her, it was too much.
    vorwluw.png
    He left the room though she followed him to give him another piece of her mind, he went out to take the trash and call the only person who was going to cheer him up.
    Nr1uxJQ.png
    Gemma had come to see Haruto who had begged her to come see the festival aimed toward their little ones, he wanted to surprise her with the news. She was delighted, it wasn't an ideal situation and it would take more than a crepe sundae to make it better but she adored children and it wasn't the little one's fault it existed.

she met a few kids roaming about.
    gul7If1.png
    Including Nanami, Maki and Taku.
    VrwfUe9.png
    OSMTqJT.png
    They were adorable though it was a dash of cold water seeing them like this.

"So do you like being with your dad?" she asked, not sure how else to say it and she wasn't about to have a heart heart about the affair with his kids.

"Yeah, we're waiting for him to get here." Taku said.

She shook her head, pointing at the Yamachan statue.

"He's over there."

They seemed a little confused seeing Haruto taking a selfie in the distance.

"Are you sure you don't have us confused with some other kids? That's not our dad we even call Haru by name." Taku asked with a wide grin, she shook her head.

"Maybe I mixed up a conversation..."

"Ha I guess so, our papa is coming you'll see him he's almost always in red and has a big round little baby on board stomach!" Taku explained.
    She felt just a touch sick.
    49Vr8Tc.png
    Haruto came to join them, greeting the kids just itching to have one of his own, Gemma whispered what happened though and his mood dropped considerably...the baby kicking his bladder with combat boots? So not helping.
    4x0bZkj.png
    He just said he forgave her as she shook her head.

"Let me help you to a seat where you can be mad at me in peace."

"You don't really know me that well....it's really okay he's always been manipulative and with it as a skill? Top, just for the sake of this awful tap dancer maybe give me the benefit of the doubt next time?" She only nodded not wanting to upset him, he was just glad she still spoke to him having a child meant he wouldn't be completely alone but the last thing he wanted was her just abandoning him over a misunderstanding....he might introduce Kado to his fist when his baby was born though.
    on4R47s.png
    While Kado was resting I was planning on sending Gemma to get a collectible and Kado showed up exactly then, at first he was happy to see her till he caught the dirty look she sent him. Had she found out? He didn't need this right now.
    D283SG0.png
    "Wait stop right there, while you're in the light let me make sure you are who you say you are." he sighed, yep she knew.

"Gemma."
    INzpF6u.png
    "Don't you Gemma me Kado, that was a dirty trick and you're lucky you're carrying my baby or is that your wife's." he shook his head still upset from being attacked by his wife.

"It's yours..." he whispered quietly.

She huffed, but she really didn't have it in her to tear into him like she ought to...right this very moment anyways.

"Quite an unfortunate situation we're in then."

They looked up as Haruto came over...just that out of nowhere.
    IuEBXYo.png
    "Haru..."

he shook his head, she was certainly quick to give him another chance thinking the worse let it be abandonment issues or otherwise he didn't care he wasn't about to be alone.

It was getting late she had to leave soon they had way more discuss.
    N0cqU7c.png
    "We'll talk later I have to go to work, that goes for both of you."

Far too satisfied he was.
    ip3xrL0.png
    I let her give her repeat collectibles to Taku and his sister I thought Nanami left but she came back again...
    9Ryf8vZ.png

"So are you adopting?" Nanami asked hopefully.

"Adopting? I don't think I'll be able to."

"Oh...that's too bad."

A little stressed she gave her a look, a local child was still a local.

"Do people adopt here...at the festival?"

"When the orphanage can get the money to send us, you were the only one being nice to the kids and spending time around them I thought you were looking...it's okay though. Have a good night!" she bowed and left fairly quickly.
    hFPgNeA.png
    Gemma couldn't help but feel guilty two kids from one of two baby daddies and here she could think about Nanami too, the poor thing must have been passed up enough to be so eager after such a short conversation...'you're the only one being nice?' how bad was it around here?

Decisions decisions

Yep....yep.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    What happened in my game today, not much. Moved Kalin into a new house, plus she had reached level 3 in the lifeguard career.
  • CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    edited November 2020
    I have a new crew - meet the start of generation six.

Skylar - son of Evelyn & Jasper
    VZzNCbt.png
    "Um, why is your skin green?!" (Referring to Enid in the mirror)
    fPpqfa5.png

Falcon - Enid's son
    F3E02Nr.png

Beckham - son of Evelyn's sister, Emersyn
    YZfayTy.png

They all look like their dads :lol:

Emersyn and Evelyn pregnant together.
    h4IoB5d.png

Let the playdates begin. :lol:
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    @DarkAngel1994 (p808) I'm so sorry for your loss. You have my condolences.

The eyelashes on your toddlers make them look even more adorable in your screencaps. The cats are also adorable with how they stick together.

@vancanuckfan86 (p806) Pumpkin's so cute.
    I loaded them up and the game had given them jobs already and had Claudia Bacuzzi up at top level lawyer - I had only wanted to get her to level 6 so I may change the original career path I had planned for her - but I haven't decided yet. Do any of you think I should keep her high level lawyer or switch career paths?

Maybe leave her at the top level for a while to see how it plays out. It should be nice/different to have sims at a variety of levels, including someone at the top. If it gets boring, you can always switch later.

Do you have a favorite family you like to play among your rotation?

I like Claudia. She looks 100% like a newbie salary women with the black suit and white shirt and stressed expression. I hope she gets promoted soon.
    Beautiful view at the ping pong table and I absolutely love the kitchen! Dysis and Rashad seem like a fun couple - I'm enjoying reading about them.
    Thank you!

@Becka28 (p807) Wow, Franni knows what she wants and she moves quickly! I'm glad he said yes!

@Metior_Ice (p807) The build looks very nice from the outside. I like how you placed the waterslide, lounge chairs, and windmills.

@sunblond I like how much is going in your story with Kaden as a detective. Lots of good drama and progression.

@RedDestiny92 Kado's wife shouldn't body shame him, but ugh… I want her to beat him up.

Fier Legacy :)
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler

INTRO
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 16. The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and had a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built in San Myshuno, where he recently relocated his family and where he intends to raise the next generation of his children.

PAST POSTS
    1. Fier Legacy Introduction
    2. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    3. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    4. Night on the Town
    5. Day of Fier P1
    6. Day of Fier P2
    7. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    8. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    9. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    10. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    11. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    12. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    13. Merry Winterfest
    14. Ambitious Dysis
    15. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    16. Relaxation? Before University
    17. New Year's Eve
    18. Sulani Bonfire
    19. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    20. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    21. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    22. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    23. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    24. Saying Goodbye P1
    25. Saying Goodbye P2
    26. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    27. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Deli)
    28. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    29. A Productive Day
    30. A Day for Love P1 (Dysis)
    31. A Day for Love P2 (Delmarya)
    32. Asher's Advice and Planning a Date
    33. Only the Ice Cream Was Pure Perfection? (Deli)
    34. Debating Firsts (Darius)
    35. Limited Romance at the Romance Festival (Deli)
    36. Happy Lunar New Year P1 (Delmarya)
    37. Happy Lunar New Year P2 (Asher)
    38. Aster's Past (Delmarya)
    39. Reservations About Everything (Deli)
    40. Moving On (from Sulani to San Myshuno)
    41. First Days in San Myshuno

Like her sisters and their boyfriends, Delmarya (Deli) wanted to fully experience summer in the city of San Myshuno. She wanted to attend the festivals, order from the various food stalls, and have interesting conversations with locals in the street, so when Dawn and Dysis went to check out the Spice District for a festival, Deli went with them.
    ycx2bea.jpg
    ot8Vpgs.jpg

When they arrived, Dysis called her boyfriend, Rashad, trying to figure out where he was. He said he'd be here, so why wasn't he? Antonio and Dawn only had eyes for each other.
    fmKt2bV.jpg

The setting was surprisingly romantic for a city block. The sky was a warm mix of rust orange and plum: pretty, but the orange horizon meant that the sun had not yet set and for Deli that was a problem.

Sunlight hurt, but she could tolerate it for a few minutes, so tolerate it for a few minutes she did... But actual sunset was still more than an hour away, so she excused herself from the group, saying that she'd catch up with them later. Deli sat in the Waterside Warble, a vacant karaoke bar, and just waited.
    Y1jbfBb.jpg

Meanwhile, Dysis, Antonio, and Dawn, were participating in a contest to see if they could stomach the world's spiciest bowl of curry. Only Dysis managed to down it like a pro. The rest set their mouths aflame for nothing.
    RWbSXix.jpg

Feeling impatient, Deli reemerged when the sun was lower in the sky. It had yet to set, but sitting alone in an empty bar was not fun, so she tried her luck.

Nope. It was too soon. It hurt too much.
    N0lAQ2W.jpg

Luckily, her sisters were paying attention and decided that they should abandon the spice festival. While they had been willing to burn their mouths for a supposedly fun food challenge, Deli was apparently willing to risk charring her flesh for an hour outside in the sun (which was too much).

The group traveled to an art gallery with some lame art exhibits, but viewing the lame exhibits was better than the activity they'd just left.
    yKJDqI2.jpg

As for Deli, she was disappointed by how difficult hanging out outside was for her. Her sisters did it naturally, without thought. Yet she had to risk death or meticulously plan (prepping nasty cocktails of garlic and plasma fruit that would temporarily protect her from getting burnt). Sometimes, though, even with planning she still had to accept that she would be hurt at least a little.

So why not just quit being a vampire? She'd never been that keen on it. But—it's what she'd always been; it's who she was and even though she was terrified to embrace that part of her identity more fully, she definitely wasn't ready to abandon it. When in high school, Deli had told herself that she'd sort this out when she graduated from college.

Graduation was tomorrow. She hadn't sorted it out, not completely, but she felt that she needed to embrace more of her vampire identity so that she could bear the sun even if that meant having an undead aura about her, no longer being able to tolerate human food at all, being terrorized by nightmares or worse...
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    edited November 2020
    DeBateu (The Sims 2): This version of Armand and his daughter came with maximum fame so it provides a challenge since you've got to be the one to make the moves when it comes to meeting people. Like when Armand challenged one of the paparazi to a chess match.
    11-22-20-4-26-21-PM.png

Or to meet his future wife, Rumi Usagiyama (My Hero Academia).
    11-24-20-3-30-16-PM.png

In his daughter, Tara's, case, dating Heath Burns (Monster High).
    11-22-20-5-19-53-PM.png

Usagiyama: I decided to play Rumi's house next and I wanted to share the cute mailbox at her house.
    11-25-20-2-52-46-PM.png

When their relationship got high enough, I moved Rumi and her cat to Armand's house where they got married.
    11-26-20-6-50-49-PM.png

Finally, this is OT, but I was amused by Mr. Roth (The Sims 2) streaking for no reason.
    11-25-20-2-59-19-PM.png

@haneul thanks, I did some edits with the water slide and moved the fire pit so their children could have their own personal playground.

I also updated the nursery. 3rd trimester! Almost have a couple new toddlers.

I have not started the clock for rotational play because I have so much upgrading to do. I've got Arihi and Zeph performing instant upgrades and instant repairs while also making other repairs. Dylan and Calum are working on their fabrication skills to create eco parts for the water and energy conservation upgrades.

Ember was autonomously caring for her hamster. By the start of the weekend when the staff didn't show up, I ended up with Igneo 2.0... The Zalrians don't talk about Igneo 1.0...

Hiroko, the Nanny, and Iona, the Massage Therapist, will be in the rotation.

I've added the Mua Pel'am Pod and the Darkfins to the game.
    Damion was created to be a major antagonist. Dylan and Zeph's power was what he sought to control with whole broken world Saga. If I put him back in the game, I think it will have to be in pursuit of power, or, at the very least, he'll pursue making the worlds a worse place. He needs to have an agenda that can't be achieved simply by killing a target.... Death is too easy. i have a lot to think about.
    edited November 2020
    Okay, I'll start my update with the new outfits with the Earth Elementals.

Calum Zalrian

Human Disguise
    One of his Everyday Outfits reveals his occult status and will make him stand out. A number of different circumstances will make him wear a different outfit. Even though these are the outfits the game gives merfolk sims, I think of them more like the Alien Disguise. These outfits and this form is how Calum, a merman from under the sea, blends in with other humans on land. A human form isn't his natural form nor is his appearance in his human form his natural physical appearance.

Everyday Outfit
    I had to go into the feminine category, but Calum has an Armlet that is a marker of social status among merfolk. Because of the Zalrian's overwhelming wealth and power over nature, they are higher up the social hierarchy for merfolk. I don't want to use the term sea king because the Zalrians are more about maintaining and protecting the natural balance over ruling a domain. I think only the Darkfins would act out against him at this point. It would fall on Calum as one of the heads of the household to defend and protect the Natural Balance of Sulani.

Party and Formal Attire
    I used all five of the outfit slots to create outfits that would serve similar purposes to the outfits in the other categories. If merfolk could play instruments underwater and have underwater parties of a sort, the first outfit would be Calum's party outfit. The second outfit covers more skin and uses materials found in the ocean to make something that would pass for a shirt for merfolk. Extra clothing is less functional in the water for merfolk, so he would only wear this while attending a formal setting under water.

Active and Sleep
    For minimal drag, the first outfit would be what he would wear in an active setting. As a merman, there are a lot of ways to swim laps underwater or exercise. Minimal extra fabric = minimal drag and increased efficiency in the water. While human swimmers might intentionally create drag using drag suits to increase strength, the ocean currents create enough of a challenge in the sea. The last outfit is for sleep. All the extra stuff he might wear is probably better left for when he isn't sleeping so it doesn't get caught on something.

Arihi Zalrian

Arihi is more Human than merperson. Her merform is a way for Arihi to be a part of a world she wasn't born into. So, she doesn't have as many different outfits. Her merform isn't her natural form, and her human form isn't a disguise. One of her everyday outfits is an outfit that comes from her role as an Island Elemental. Arihi is the second head of household. Because she is an Elemental that can pass judgement on humans, her status in the Island Hierarchy would still be high. Arihi is the other head of household and responsible for maintaining the natural balance in Sulani.

Dylan Zalrian

Human Disguise
    Just like his father, Dylan is a Natural-born merman with his real form being his merform. He has a human disguise that allows him to blend in with humans on land. He has an outfit that will make his occult status obvious if the conditions are right for the outfit and he chooses to wear it.

Everyday Outfit
    Dylan is one of the Heirs to the Zalrian Wealth and Responsibilities. He wears an armlet similar to his father so everyone knows that he's next in line to take over for his father should anything happen to him. As a merman and the Spirit of the Sea, he will shoulder the responsibilities with his twin brother Zephyr. Together, the two of them will inherit the responsibilities and wealth, but not alone.

Party and Formal Attire
    Outfits that serve similar purposes to his father's.

50656037476_fd441165e2_c.jpg175C8127-86D0-46CB-9ED6-75B0E0CA3E1B by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Active and Sleep

50656131872_e272b02c2a_c.jpg5D76D3CE-77E7-4E58-8D9D-2884BC67A655 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Zephyr Zalrian

Human Disguise
    Just like his father, Zephyr is a Natural-born merman with his real form being his merform. He has a human disguise that allows him to blend in with humans on land. He has an outfit that will make his occult status obvious if the conditions are right for the outfit and he chooses to wear it.

Everyday Outfit
    Zephyr is one of the Heirs to the Zalrian Wealth and Responsibilities. He wears an armlet similar to his father so everyone knows that he's next in line to take over for his father should anything happen to him. As a merman and the Spirit of the Sky, he will shoulder the responsibilities with his twin brother Dylan. Together, the two of them will inherit the responsibilities and wealth, but not alone.

Party and Formal Attire

50656131827_9277349f4b_c.jpg88A067F5-14CB-4C8C-BCB2-76BA7283BEA5 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Active and Sleep

50655304143_54e124c12a_c.jpg6B60C138-17E2-4330-B674-EFFFFDAE4350 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Ember Zalrian

Ember would be next in line after her twin older brothers to inherit the Zalrian Wealth and Responsbilities. It is unlikely that she will ever take on the role of Guardian of Sulani, so she doesn't have as many standards to live up to. Regardless, she does have the motivation to make her own way. Regardless of what she may become, she is still one of the five elementals in the Zalrian household that contributes to the spiritual balance of Sulani. She is the spirit of the Volcano, and her presence alone impacts whether or not Sulani experiences volcanic activity. Oh, and she really hates water... She's even afraid of the sea.

The twin brother and sister Tara and Juniper. Tara is a wild child while her brother is shy and prefers to stay close to his favorite parent. Together, they are the spirit of the Island. Tara represents the Land while Juniper represents the Plants. Both of them are Natural-born merfolk. At their young age, they do not have their merform. Like Island Elementals, merfolk are spirits. In particular, merfolk are spirits of water and change like water. Tara and Juniper will look human until they grow into their natural form.

Tara Zalrian

Juniper Zalrian

Extra:

What would Dylan look like in human clothing as a merman?
  • IfIdieyoungIfIdieyoung Posts: 45 Member
    There was a wedding at a vineyard in Del sol Valley and to my great delight several of the guests actually sat down to watch the ceremony.

YEgY5x6.png

My sim Kai married Archie, a sim I got from the gallery ages ago

zF6oE4i.png

nWdmo8E.png
    Origin id:
    lisimpson93
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    For the first time in Idk how long, one of my sims started a fire that almost claimed the life of Emerson Cordova-Sheridan. Thankfully she survived. Not long after that, Emerson's family got a call from her aunt informing them that her uncle Tobias passed away from old age. Tobias was the brother-in-law of Hadley Cole-Cordova(deceased). Soon enough, Emerson's daughter Nichole celebrated her birthday and joined the Actor career. Soon, she'll meet a fellow actor by the name of Sven Halverson. Nichole's little brother Ryan took up music after the loss of both their grandparents 'to keep their memories alive', he'd told his mother after he found his grandmother's old music mixing station on Plopsy**

**In my head, someone was selling it online and he scooped it up when he saw it.

50655980308_db0283f400_h.jpg
    50656716151_c5af32abcd_h.jpg

Two of the kids in my legacy also became teenagers at the same time. Teen #1 is Elliott Cordova, Emerson's brother Spencer's son and Teen #2 is Cater Worthington. He's the son of Michael Worthington and Bianca Tanileu(she's Ryder Cole's father's ex-girlfriend's daughter)
    50655977178_a2f73d9867_h.jpg
    50656804957_2d5faf5df0_h.jpg

Here are the new CAS pics of Nichole and Sven. They haven't met yet, but today that will change!
    50656804722_98ab739d72_h.jpg
    50656804582_1c5187b0ac_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I literally moved the house to another beach so I had to spend the whole week re-upgrading all electronics.

6dxrnW7.png

UzgwMat.png
    Welcome to Harvestfest! Ghosts, Costumes and Good Food!

L9Sa6vt.png
    Apparently while in mermaid form Sims cannot freeze in water.
    (As soon as they changed back, they started freezing unless in winter clothes)

oc9TMCA.png
    ...When your legs are too long for the tub...

YPXtpL3.png
    Lesley teaching a new friend how to knit!

0DONeyF.png
    New Year's celebrations be like...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited June 2021
    Reality Kings Season 3: Episode 4

Jordan performed with Cherie on stage during one Reality Kings gathering. After the scene, Cherie went down the stage to ask for Manuel's autograph while the others were still performing. Bouncers were hired to prevent fans from going up the stage.
    ep4a.jpg

Jordan had the opportunity to work with Nina (the actress who hosted the Star Accolades Night where he won an acting award). They talked to each other after they did their scenes, and they became friends. Nina (life stage adult) is much older than the boys of Reality Kings.
    ep4b.jpg
    ep4c.jpg

The club symbol of Reality Kings can now be found outside the nightclub. Holly went to their hangout place for the first time and took the opportunity to ask for Manuel's autograph. She also asked for Erik's (but he declined).
    ep4d.jpg

Of course, she also went there to see her boyfriend Jordan. She was not satisfied with the attention Jordan's giving her lately, so she decided to break up with him. Jordan was sad at first, but as you can see in his facial expression, he recovered quickly.
    ep4e.jpg
    Screenshot-299.png
    Screenshot-300.png

Jordan was, of course, still looking handsome after the break up, and he still went on to prepare for the night's performances. Club doors were also added, so there were rooms that only the Reality Kings boys can access.
    ep4f.jpg

Manuel performed a romantic scene with Veronica (now a "Supporting Actress" and has "Rising Star" celebrity status). Good thing Summer was not there to watch.
    ep4g.jpg

Jordan also performed a romantic scene with Veronica.
    ep4h.jpg

The boys enjoyed the rest of the night.
    ep4i.jpg

Dane eventually earned Pristine Reputation by constantly donating to charity.
    Screenshot-306.png

During the Love Day, Kaori visited San Myshuno where the Spice Festival was taking place, and Dane went there too. They used the bubble blower, tried the Spicy Curry Challenge (both failed), and tasted some foods.
    ep4j.jpg

Before the festival ended, Dane asked Kaori to be his girlfriend, and she said yes. That makes her Dane's first romance (and first kiss).
    ep4k.jpg

Screenshot-303.png

Screenshot-304.png

Jordan, who doesn't seem so upset with his recent break up, congratulated Dane through a text message.
    Screenshot-305.png

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3

@sunman502 Yeah acting gigs are exempted from holidays
    @DarkAngel1994 Condolences :'(
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @ryttu3k Don't worry, Ezio won't die even if you kill him. c;

@Metior_Ice Mayor's one of my faves, but his aloof trait really flips me out from time to time. Most of the time Mayor takes correction from Ezio just fine (no one else can do it), other times he decides to randomly get ticked. Idk. Annoying. Anyway, I've never had any issues with mermaids and cats or dogs. They operate just like any other Sim and pet relationship, and tbh being friends or not being friends with a dolphin never affected my mermaids one way or the other anyhow.

The Ember-Vatores
    df5840b989d8af118154dab5a8cb48f669924928.png
    After the Festival of Light was the Last Night, my game's collective holiday for all of the end-of-year celebrations (grand meal, holiday ceremony, presents, decorations, fireworks). Ezio and Caleb set off fireworks still in their Festival of Light kimonos.
    18cc08bf2f29de9f76f4085746a24527c1c1126a.png
    As normal, they flirted the entire time, because what else do you do when you're around your fiance I guess.

240baf60b95e79cf101450fad3f038803cbe36b8.png
    I talk a lot about how Ezio has it for Caleb pretty bad but I'm pretty sure the marshmallow's got it for Ezio just as bad. Maybe worse. Interestingly, Caleb's got a romance sentiment for Ezio but Ezio doesn't have one in return. I'd say one of them's in love and the other's not but I know that's a lie because Ezio's all over him just about as much as he is all over Ezio. Sentiments: sometimes they're confusing, other times they state the obvious.

a51242a52f3117fa0abe7db049b4425f5d530334.png
    They decided to go have some fun without me. (Good. I don't need to be involved.)

3e1e9b2850f43a0c7e6cc8b651c260e6bf0a5e9d.png
    Uh-oh. That's not a happy face. Caleb looks a little worried back there. (He should be. Look what you've done.)

78e74a8143ac3fc9bf26c3a3473ea5080b5046e6.png
    Lilith came over to talk to Caleb, so Ezio took the opportunity to do his homework. Caleb seems to need a lot more attention than most Sims, not sure if it's just a Caleb-around-Ezio thing or if it's just a Caleb thing, but Ezio's in a conversation with him about 90% of the time.

b7e55363677bddd86128fc7239505c668a5ddb33.png
    Lana and Morgyn came by to see Ezio, and for once, Morgyn got along with Caleb and didn't look about ready to kill something. It was kind of nice. Hopefully it sticks. (I said something over voice-chat with S.O. about how I CAN ship Caleb back to his sister and Morgyn can go back to being a hobo sage if they make me mad, and suddenly they started getting along. The Sims are Skynet.)

f7b772dee4db11aaf334c0724e6be903a91613de.png
    Yep, Ezio's pregnant. Good job Caleb. He's only in first trimester so that's quite the baby bump for first trimester. The Embers always show very early though so I'm not surprised. Anyway, he's not graduated from uni yet and we're not quite ready for a nooboo, so I guess Ezio gets to be in first trimester for three weeks because I'm pausing it. Pffft.
    Look what you've done Caleb. xD
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
    edited November 2020
    Keidra wrote: »
    @ryttu3k Don't worry, Ezio won't die even if you kill him. c;

@Metior_Ice Mayor's one of my faves, but his aloof trait really flips me out from time to time. Most of the time Mayor takes correction from Ezio just fine (no one else can do it), other times he decides to randomly get ticked. Idk. Annoying. Anyway, I've never had any issues with mermaids and cats or dogs. They operate just like any other Sim and pet relationship, and tbh being friends or not being friends with a dolphin never affected my mermaids one way or the other anyhow.

The Ember-Vatores
    df5840b989d8af118154dab5a8cb48f669924928.png
    After the Festival of Light was the Last Night, my game's collective holiday for all of the end-of-year celebrations (grand meal, holiday ceremony, presents, decorations, fireworks). Ezio and Caleb set off fireworks still in their Festival of Light kimonos.
    18cc08bf2f29de9f76f4085746a24527c1c1126a.png
    As normal, they flirted the entire time, because what else do you do when you're around your fiance I guess.

240baf60b95e79cf101450fad3f038803cbe36b8.png
    I talk a lot about how Ezio has it for Caleb pretty bad but I'm pretty sure the marshmallow's got it for Ezio just as bad. Maybe worse. Interestingly, Caleb's got a romance sentiment for Ezio but Ezio doesn't have one in return. I'd say one of them's in love and the other's not but I know that's a lie because Ezio's all over him just about as much as he is all over Ezio. Sentiments: sometimes they're confusing, other times they state the obvious.

a51242a52f3117fa0abe7db049b4425f5d530334.png
    They decided to go have some fun without me. (Good. I don't need to be involved.)

3e1e9b2850f43a0c7e6cc8b651c260e6bf0a5e9d.png
    Uh-oh. That's not a happy face. Caleb looks a little worried back there. (He should be. Look what you've done.)

78e74a8143ac3fc9bf26c3a3473ea5080b5046e6.png
    Lilith came over to talk to Caleb, so Ezio took the opportunity to do his homework. Caleb seems to need a lot more attention than most Sims, not sure if it's just a Caleb-around-Ezio thing or if it's just a Caleb thing, but Ezio's in a conversation with him about 90% of the time.

b7e55363677bddd86128fc7239505c668a5ddb33.png
    Lana and Morgyn came by to see Ezio, and for once, Morgyn got along with Caleb and didn't look about ready to kill something. It was kind of nice. Hopefully it sticks. (I said something over voice-chat with S.O. about how I CAN ship Caleb back to his sister and Morgyn can go back to being a hobo sage if they make me mad, and suddenly they started getting along. The Sims are Skynet.)

f7b772dee4db11aaf334c0724e6be903a91613de.png
    Yep, Ezio's pregnant. Good job Caleb. He's only in first trimester so that's quite the baby bump for first trimester. The Embers always show very early though so I'm not surprised. Anyway, he's not graduated from uni yet and we're not quite ready for a nooboo, so I guess Ezio gets to be in first trimester for three weeks because I'm pausing it. Pffft.
    Look what you've done Caleb. xD

It's always interesting to see SimNet in action. Okay, bad pun.

Anyways, I'm more worried about cats and dogs filling a household slot. Dolphins don't use a household slot. I guess that would be my biggest concern.

Edit: I forgot to mention this. The dolphins have been the only way I get endangered fish without getting fined.

Also forgot, fish acquired through dolphins don't make Children of the Ocean sad.

There are also other rare harvestables and collectibles, some of which are used to extend a sim's lifespan.
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@Metior_Ice @vancanuckfan86 @RedDestiny92 @haneul @SwanSong93
    Thank you so much, guys. :blush: Your support means so much.
    Kiara gave birth two kittens, both are females.
    Meet Kamaria and Lulu
    cjz3ejB.png
    oleTV8l.png

Tristan and Elliot eloped, making them official husband and husband, and are expecting a new baby.
    CDSHbo2.png

Leia loves the kittens.
    YDO11Ze.png

Luke making a mess and hanging out with his dad.
    c68sZJs.png
    aX6QBN5.png

Kiara is being a good mommy cat.
    Wzuu3Xx.png

Tristan became a Notable Newcomer in his career.
    3HbkeSX.png

One of Tristan's friends came by for a visit since she's heard that Tristan's getting noticed.
    qib6xfR.png

After Casey's departure, Elliot baked a Macha Tea Cake (sounds yummy) for the toddlers.
    aSe7YEA.png

Happy Birthday to Luke and Leia!
    ZUQKX1r.png
    EzL9OvK.png

Luke is Active, and his aspiration is Rambunctious Scamp.
    IFIr6Tc.png

Leia is a Genius, and her aspiration is Social Butterfly.
    Nz5fY4D.png

Tristan came back from work, just in time to celebrate.
    q1sTq6n.png

With the humans nowhere in sight, Kovu snuck in to take a bite from the cake.
    vcP3cIc.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Nothing happened in my game today. But yesterday Kalin got engaged to her live-in boyfriend Colby. Plus I had Kalin quit her job as a lifeguard. And had her join the acting career where she is now a level 3 actress.
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited June 2021
    Reality Kings Season 3: Episode 5

Now, the next lucky actress who got a chance to share the stage with the Reality Kings boys is Kendra (now a "Notable Newcomer"; career rank "Guest Star"). She got autographed photos from Manuel and Jordan. Of course, she didn't have to ask for Erik's autograph because they already know each other for a long time.
    ep5a.jpg

In order to get past the bouncer and go up the stage, one should at least be a "Notable Newcomer." She performed a romantic scene with Erik first, and it was so natural since their first "mess around" experience is with each other.
    ep5b.jpg

She performed a romantic scene with Jordan too. Now, she's ready for her next gig.
    ep5c.jpg

Erik was invited to the wedding of Kendra's sister Zoe Patel with J Huntington III. It was a beach wedding perfect for the summer season. (Credits to the one who shared the beach lot to the gallery; If I remember correctly, the name in the gallery is "Keypoint Wedding Beach")
    ep5d.jpg

A few days after the wedding, Jordan was invited to a Kava Party (same venue) by Johnny who just started dating Cherie. Other actors, actresses, and even behind-the-camera personnel who are friends with Johnny were also in the party. Jordan was the only Reality Kings member who got invited.
    ep5e.jpg
    ep5f.jpg

A few days after the party, Jordan had a shoot with Veronica (who performed with him on the Reality King stage in the episode before this).
    ep5g.jpg
    ep5h.jpg

Jordan stayed in the studio after the shoot to practice lines with Lisa.
    ep5i.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited November 2020
    @IfIdieyoung Weddings are one of my favourite things in the sims and Kai and Archie's wedding is beautiful. I love the shot of the wedding arch and the one of them at the reception <3 Is the Vineyard venue yours and on the gallery? I really love the strings of lights across the aisle. And I notice they seem to have fixed the seating programming lately - my sims have been sitting better too. (without form a group actions as well).

@HillyBeth Sven is my kind of sim!! Actually Ryan playing the music station is very cute too.

@Beardedgeek your sim got Akira in the bedroom and taught him to knit! LOL I bet he thought Lesley was using some euphemism he didn't know but she actually meant knitting. He looks about as pleased as I imagine he would be - he is such a player in my games. :wink: MCC doesn't think highly of him.

@SwanSong93 Oh my Manual in that golden suit .... not every sim could wear that successfully. I am loving the reality Kings! And I want Jordan in the Jane Austen style gear on telly in real life :) I would watch the life out of that show. And everytime I see your gigs I realise I have to have a sim do that career again as I seem to have missed a lot of interesting gigs. (My sim made it to the top of the career but must have done a lot of the same stuff over and over).

@Keidra I adore that shot of Caleb looking at Ezio. Sentiments seem to go slower for one sim in the couple than another - my loved up couple Rohan and Quin - Rohan got all the sentiments right away and Quin didn't (though its obvious Quin loves him as much if not more.) but eventually Quin got them all too. I am really enjoying how it works on siblings and friendships -it really seems to have strengthened and deepened those relationships. They don't seem to fade as quickly with them either. One of my sims kept on causing other sims to have the impressed sentiment and they would all get excited when she walked in the room - I can't see what's so special about her but I like that it changes interactions.

@Firande sometimes this forum doesn't give notifications - I noticed you gave me a comment a few pages back and now I can't find it again :(
    I would have replied if I could.

UPDATE:
    For those who like Quin and Rohan - they are coming back - I just don't have their screenshots on the new computer so I am doing the Not so Berrys because its quicker and easier. But I will be bringing them back soon - I can't resist posting about these two for long.
    4uZTX23l.png

YELLOW Gen- not so berry continued.
    I forgot to say the goals for this gen. which are:
    Max rocket science skill
    Finish astronaut - space ranger career
    Build a rocket and use wormhole generator to go to Sixam
    Master the Nerd brain aspiration.
    (so besides rocket science you have to max. logic, handiness and fitness - this is one busy generation!!!)

I added marry an alien but considering her family history (grandmother a scientist/ grandfather an alien plus Aunt a hybrid - they flew rockets regularly) - and Franni and her Dad knew the secret alien handshake - I can imagine she would be obsessed with her Sixam heritage.

So last episode: Franni met and got engaged to Alien Akito and joined the Astronaut career........

The engaged couple decided to go on their second ever date
    xpyPtBtl.png
    eF1ZA4El.png

She showed him where she lived.
    hXt3EGBl.png

and the date ended very chastely with him watering her garden - now I write this it sounds extremely euphemistic but ......

f4kS7i6l.png

mH1kXhNl.png
    no - she is not one for messing around or premarital woohoo. If I had Lincoln the Rose sim as a Dad I might be a bit cynical about love and woohoo too.

Poor Bradley
    As you might remember, Bradley Romeo was in love with Franni. He came around to try and warn her about marrying someone she didn't even know.
    zwKP470l.png
    Franni could not be dissuaded and raved about Akito and how wonderful he is - Bradley - when your crush is happy to sit around in that nasty old robe and not even brush her hair - you are in the friendzone. She is NOT into you at all.
    wdcJv5dl.png
    And so Franni was getting married and this is how Bradley walked into the wedding.
    RlmSRbel.png

Sulani Wedding
    I had to have a yellow themed wedding for my yellow sim so I decided on the beach at Sulani - its as yellow as it gets with that beautiful sand.
    (I rejigged my outdoor venue with all Sulani objects instead. (i forgot to take shots so they are all night ones after the wedding).
    B6aY8ssl.png
    z4xVamCl.png
    A hug for her Dad
    aFZ1TIDl.png
    and then the wedding was underway
    LlNNoEol.png
    Lucas wished Lincoln was here to see Franni's happy day.
    pPw2kWcl.png
    99% of sims sat and watched
    88r10qVl.png
    They were the smoosh in the face kind of couple (He laughed himself silly after this shot).
    A3Rn3x9l.png
    Bradley's mood did not improve...
    xIO9gHDl.png
    (sorry Bradley - you should have been better looking - and an alien ... and then she might of cared.)

More wedding....
    Franni's 2 sisters and her friend Seth.
    TocSznnl.png
    Sims liked this lounge area a lot.
    omcZjCQl.png
    Bradley managed to hide his disappointment from Franni and gave her a "best friend" hug.
    DXFRjQAl.png
    The party went late into the evening - sims fire danced near the bonfire too
    jvANMXZl.png
    Lucas is very happy and Bradley is pretending they are not slow dancing right next to him.
    Iu03lu9l.png
    And soon the happy couple were alone..
    4rUosO5l.png
    and finally they can woohoo
    2ViXUkAl.png
    PkSP1hyl.png
    Official wedding shots:
    uMQkpekl.png
    jYhByBBl.png
    ZsEvRmDl.png

Next morning
    Bradley was there at 6am - I think he was hoping to interrupt them lying around in bed together but they were both up and energetically rushing around.
    ghtZN4rl.png
    He wasn't happy with what he saw (why do you torture yourself Bradley..)
    B35YZknl.png
    04l0F1zl.png
    and because this family doesn't understand boundaries - Lucas and cousin Andres turned up soon after Bradley. Akito likes both these sims so it was all fine.
    EnHScukl.png
    Sadly, this was the last time Franni saw Lucas. He died the next day.
    00LEhzfl.png
    Her half sister Tanisha had been looking after Lucas and was devastated.
    4tNcdzLl.png

Yellow Gen life..
    She worked hard at her career, aspirations and goals
    oNboOQSl.png
    There were rewards for success
    YTyankgl.png
    and some downsides..
    iCEK9tMl.png
    There were a few awkward yellow woohoo moments but these two continued to grow closer together
    D7FVuYxl.png
    They really are terribly wholesome after the rose gen..
    4mcWbyol.png
    much to Bradley's continued disappointment
    YY4EIpZl.png
    She thought some nausea was food poisoning but no - it was some good news delivered in the restaurant bathroom.
    eOSXr4rl.png
    A new little DeMenthe baby was on the way (the grey generation heir)
    GmE1Tcal.png
    Another arrow straight through Bradley's heart
    0Ylbm5vl.png
    I think he gave up hope at this point and agreed to other sims interactions to set him up with Rosa - Franni's sister.
    RjDwkeml.png?1

A happy family
    Akito was an erratic sim - he said it was because he had been mistreated by the mysterious pollinators on Sixam which was why he had chosen to relocate to another planet. Franni didn't mind that he sometimes had occasional turns and looked after him until he calmed again.
    cFFGKVHl.png
    He channelled his emotions into writing and was often nominated for awards.
    cKlI9Grl.png
    He was deep into writing his latest novel when Franni came in with some important news.
    H0u2139l.png
    Aliens are no better at being calm than other sims.
    ycDxOuFl.png
    They went to the hospital but the snail paced service enraged Akito and triggered an emotion bomb anger rant (not at Franni - at the receptionist).
    X7aWyYql.png
    He scarily sat in the chair and glared like this all through the delivery - I have never seen a male sim do this before.
    j4UJhZTl.png
    But little Slate their son was all worth it - he is a full alien with grey skin like his Dad. (his alien baby outfit was flicking in and out through the time between patches with bad crashes.)
    cqE4uZJl.png
    2 new kitties were adopted as well.
    fW9LYBpl.png
    And as AKito walked around the house like this on a regular basis...
    7Uy5qUGl.png
    It wasn't long before baby number 2 was on the way.
    GtwW4hel.png
    Much to the joy of both of them.
    e76fEEZl.png

Post edited by Becka28 on
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    More gameplay later, though I switched to reaper-Ezio. I may also end up tossing up what's happened in the original save I was posting here since last year, because a lot has changed. lol first, mentions. I think I caught them all, my mentions are not alerting me again.

@Metior_Ice
    The cap is a whole other issue whether you're playing mermaids or not. In any case, I've never reached the cap even with pets. Otherwise, if you play with mods, get a mod that raises the cap. -shrug-

And all that's nice except what I said stands. Absolutely none of that makes any difference to me or my gameplay. I don't need to be able to keep endangered fish (as long as you let them go when they're caught you're not fined and it should count in collections), and even when I have ageing on, there are other ways of getting those, or reasons why I wouldn't want to, i.e. I'm playing a legacy.

@Becka28
    Yeah idk, I'm kind of annoyed at sentiments rn because they keep randomly disappearing for no reason. I even have sentiment decay off on mine, they're legit just randomly disappearing lol Ezio actually had gotten smitten when they started dating, but it got randomly replaced by something else and that something that replaced it disappeared three minutes later anyway. -_-

(I was actually trying to test the decay-freeze mod to see how it behaves and decide if I want to release it, but basically it acts more chaotically than Morgyn Ember in a flirty rage, and from what I hear it does this even with decay on. Maybe later it'll stop acting funky.)

Apparently close sentiments will occasionally throw flirty moodlets if they're romantically involved though, so that's neat. I want to agree and say sentiments do seem to deepen relationships but tbh, I'm not seeing anything I didn't see before.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top