January 11 - First Friday Highlight of 2019! Click here to check it out!

The Best of Hunni *Updated 9/30*

hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,215 Member
edited October 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi all!! Here I will be posting my new creations. I will admit that I follow alot of YouTube tutorials/speed builds for my builds so I will be linking those for credit as well. Will be updating this soon :)
Post edited by hunniboo1 on
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,215 Member
    Here is a she cave room I built:
    Soooo I made the female of the house a "she" cave and am pretty happy with the outcome :)

2rc1o92.jpg
    bikydy.jpg
    2edqlv8.jpg
    2ihpcib.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    edited October 2018
    Following a tutorial on YouTube i built a house.

Overviews:
    2znskdu.jpg
    2s67mn8.jpg
    2eyj77b.jpg
    a0hqa0.jpg
    53oksz.jpg

First Hallway:
    flhb2p.jpg

Kitchen:
    2din5mh.jpg

Dining Room:
    1z4eof4.jpg

Beleveled living room:
    2eat8r5.jpg
    2vds29z.jpg

First floor Bathroom:
    256e9mx.jpg

Upstairs bedrooms:
    ao5jsn.jpg
    1zge0ap.jpg

2F bathroom:
    156zc6u.jpg

Study:
    fa4z90.jpg

Basement:
    in4o6w.jpg

Indoor greenhouse:
    b8lhk6.jpg
    zxjwig.jpg

Indoor pool:
    fbkvaq.jpg

Outside family area:
    33tjtvm.jpg

2llotup.jpg
    Built a double townhouse and actually quite proud of the outome:
    Home One:
    Basement level holds the kitchen, garden/backyard, bathroom, and laundry room:
    k9c45j.jpg
    az42q.jpg
    30upbnr.jpg

1F living room and dining room:
    a2gpwn.jpg
    10e0dc5.jpg

2F bathroom, hallway, and bedroom:
    rkpzwj.jpg

3F Master bedroom, living space, and bathroom:
    28cdkqo.jpgn1460o.jpg
    5miqgy.jpg

Overview:
    3F:
    dmwqds.jpg
    2qnxl4x.jpg
    2mmhmab.jpg

2F:
    nxkv87.jpg
    25t8cnr.jpg

1F:
    2zq8klg.jpg

Backyard:
    ml07qu.jpg

Home Two:
    Basement:
    6dwi9f.jpg
    dgs41w.jpg
    2mwdp44.jpg
    5bnqtt.jpg

1F:
    sg7486.jpg
    2heagkm.jpg

2F:
    214yuxu.jpg
    1zqzswj.jpg
    295pogj.jpg

3F:
    o552qt.jpg
    fcpp5g.jpg
    vpw2ef.jpg
    353e6uu.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 141,726 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds :) The first home and the double townhouse are very nice! I have posted about them on your other threads. I will repost here a little bit what I wrote on the other threads.
    The home is very nice ! :) Very nice exterior of the home. and the outdoors areas look great! There are many enjoyable activities for Sims to enjoy doing both indoors and outside! Sims will have fun on the water slippery slide and kids will enjoy playing in the tunnels or ball pit. Very nice furnishing of each of the interior rooms! The black and white chequered flooring in the kitchen gives a great look to the room. It is great that there is an island workbench. Very nice colour schemes of the bedrooms. The basement level is great! Sims will enjoy bowling there in the bowling alley room, or enjoy playing foosball in the bar room. They will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar, They will enjoy restfully doing yoga on the mats in the yoga room.It is great that there is an indoors pool! Sims will enjoy swimming there.The sculptures on the pedstals in the nooks look great! They will enjoy growing plants in the greenhouse, sheltered from the weather.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    The furnishing of the townhouse build looks very nice! :) Very nice design of each of the room areas! The backyard outdoors living and dining patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. The strings of footwear lights are a nice touch. Sims will enjoy playing chess there. The flowers and ballerina statue look very pretty! The indoors dining room is very nice! It is great that you have used the circular dining table there. The fireplace will keep the room warm. The windows sofa seat sitting nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy resting there with sunshine coming in onto them.The white colour of the counters in the kitchen looks very nice.
    Very nice design of the second townhouse also!
    The design of the She-cave is very nice! The pink patterned walls looks very nice and pretty! The items are a nice touch placed on the wall shelves there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the vanity table doing their makeup. The makeup and beauty items look great placed on the table top. The patterned sofa is nice for sims to rest on, whether sleeping or sitting there. The fish tank coffee table looks great in the room.
    The builds are very nice! :)