Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited December 2020
    @vancanuckfan86 (p811) I love the lot where the Thain family lives. It's beautiful (just kind of hard to see in the rain). I hope the Thains get better at cooking. Do you intend to have the families interact a lot with one another?
    @haneul - I do not have a public place I list all the families in my rotation but maybe this would be helpful to people. I do keep all my families on a google sheet file for myself. Do you have any suggestions?
    Unfortunately, I don't really. You could simply list them in a thread on the forums.

@Daephene Candy and Darius are sweet. I like the hair you chose for her and his fashion is kind of cute. It gives him personality. But poor Khaled and Mila. I'm glad they achieved their goals, though. If Candy gets pregnant, will they move out/somewhere with just the two of them?

Thanks for the recap on p813 - that kind of post always reminds me and helps me understand what's going on and what to look forward to.

@BlueSeaWaves I like how open Sylvia is about Archie's career. As long as he doesn't become a criminal, she'll be happy. But oh my :O The love triangle. Why is Sammy pursing Anna when she's dating Archie? Poor Archie.
    @Haneul p.808 Ah the sunset is perfect. The color of the sky is just perfect. Poor Deli though :# At least they went inside. p811 Cora does look great! Love the shot of passing down wisdom. OOooo another baby on the way :)
    Thanks so much!

@AlwaysAsking (p813) I'm glad you're feeling physically better. Your Summer is so pretty. I laughed at Eliza's last name. What a nice vacation for the teens. Not sure why they decided to do homework at the end, though. That's too bad.

Sorry for all the random sims invading your lot. What a pain.
    I'm playing as the girls and can't get 3 of the boys to wear the correct cold weather outfit. They are getting on the ski lift thingy.
    Can you click on them and have one of the Sims you're playing "Ask to See Outfit?"

@Metior_Ice
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    I thought of a story for Damion Morbius, the vampire created to kill Dylan and Zeph for the Broken World Saga.

He's going to act as a reaper for the legacy household and any sims I want to cull.

He'll also have a side hobby, collecting the souls of evil sims and certain sims with certain negative reputations.
    That's ironically quite grim, but fitting.

@RedDestiny92 (p815) I hope your computer is behaving better now. I keep waiting for Jill and Juanita to become official - they go so well together. I loved the theme for Brenda's wedding. What are Melody's dogs' names?

@sunblond Congratulations to your sister on her wedding and to Austin in-game. :)

Fier Legacy :)
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler

INTRO
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 16 (#17 is on the way!). The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and had a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built in San Myshuno, where he recently relocated his family and where he intends to raise the next generation of his children.

PAST POSTS
    1. Fier Legacy Introduction
    2. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    3. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    4. Night on the Town
    5. Day of Fier P1
    6. Day of Fier P2
    7. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    8. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    9. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    10. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    11. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    12. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    13. Merry Winterfest
    14. Ambitious Dysis
    15. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    16. Relaxation? Before University
    17. New Year's Eve
    18. Sulani Bonfire
    19. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    20. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    21. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    22. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    23. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    24. Saying Goodbye P1
    25. Saying Goodbye P2
    26. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    27. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Deli)
    28. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    29. A Productive Day
    30. A Day for Love P1 (Dysis)
    31. A Day for Love P2 (Delmarya)
    32. Asher's Advice and Planning a Date
    33. Only the Ice Cream Was Pure Perfection? (Deli)
    34. Debating Firsts (Darius)
    35. Limited Romance at the Romance Festival (Deli)
    36. Happy Lunar New Year P1 (Delmarya)
    37. Happy Lunar New Year P2 (Asher)
    38. Aster's Past (Delmarya)
    39. Reservations About Everything (Deli)
    40. Moving On (from Sulani to San Myshuno)
    41. First Days in San Myshuno
    42. The Spice Festival is too Hot
    43. New Life on the Way

Congratulations Delmarya Fier (Deli)! She graduated from the Foxbury Institute with a distinguished degree in biology. Her final term grades were:
    ppOnp0E.jpg

All A+s (just like both previous terms). Overachiever that she was, despite not being the oldest, Deli was the first child of her generation to graduate. Her younger sister, Dysis (another ambitious family member) would soon follow, while Dawn, the oldest, would graduate later. Dawn was calm and to Dawn life was a journey that you needed to enjoy and not rush through at max speed.

The day of graduation was beautiful and sunny, so despite all of Deli's hard work and achievements (A+s for life), she wasn't able to attend the ceremony or get her photo taken, but at least Foxbury mailed her diploma. Of course, she tried to attend.
    KgHLshV.jpg

But there was too much busyness to manage, running around campus, and waiting in the sun while her flesh literally burned. She endured for a dangerously long time and even with something of a smile. Still and to be frank, she had two choices and attending her graduation wasn't one of them: 1) die or 2) go home.
    OqfSJmE.jpg
    At home, Deli went to sleep for the first time in her new bed. As a vampire, she'd slept maybe once since she was a child, but after her near-death graduation experience she needed sleep to recover.
    eyFF4AP.jpg

As an adult who had graduated from college and who didn't plan on living with her parents forever, Deli thought that she needed to embrace, or if not yet embrace, accept that she was a vampire, and that as a vampire she couldn't go on like this—depending on her parents to provide her with disgusting plasma-garlic cocktails that'd protect her from the sun or simply tolerating the intolerable burning until she tempted death. Instead, she could learn to use her powers to protect herself, as every other vampire in her family had learned.

It wasn't an accident that Deli was ignorant of vampire lore. She'd wanted to be more like the humans around her, but Deli was still Deli (an intelligent overachiever), so she figured it wouldn't take much for her to gain immunity to the sun. With minimal effort and desire, she'd already managed to rank up from a fledgling vampire to minor to prime, so what was becoming a "master"?

Her plan was to wake around midnight, travel to Sulani and spend the pre-dawn hours on the beach with her sister, Aster, asking whatever questions and getting whatever help she needed to sort out obtaining sun immunity. Deli knew that doing this would cost her something of her humanity. She wasn't sure what would change, but it would surely? be worth it. At any rate, together, they'd watch the sun rise and Deli wouldn't be in pain for the first time since she could remember.

However, the weather...
    kKs74gW.jpg

It wasn't cooperating. But rain was easy to ignore. Aster greeted her younger sister with a hug and Deli, who expected the rain would stop at any moment, spoke excitedly about what she was going to do when the sun rose.
    fo4B9ew.jpg
    yUgvDE0.jpg

The weather ceased being an annoyance and became a problem when it turned into a thunderstorm. Between the thunder and the rain, it became clear that there wasn't going to be any visible sunrise and they could barely hear one another (and neither fancied getting struck by lightning), so Deli went home.
    D7Rkijx.jpg
    haUgrFd.jpg

Of course, by the time she arrived in San Myshuno, the sun was out and shining brightly. Aster wasn't around to help, but Deli understood what she needed to do or so she thought.
    PZ2tTC7.jpg
    cPJ7akF.jpg

She had pulled forth the vampiric energy within her and meditated. Easy. Now she could enjoy the sun?
    ESiqZuw.jpg
    8pbdxKd.jpg

Given that the sun still burned horribly, she'd apparently missed something and hadn't quite become the master vampire she thought she was. Not knowing what to do and knowing that there was another vampire in the house, she decided to approach that vampire (her father) for help.

When he saw her coming, he thought he knew what she wanted, so he was excited. He'd always wanted her to be more like him. But not wanting to simply jump into things, Deli opened the conversation by talking about music. She'd heard some interesting guitar solos and wanted to try learning them...
    D7KyjqN.jpg
    aysXe5P.jpg

Asher got to the point himself.
    4elxqSM.jpg

He started out too strongly with the topic of neck-biting, so he quickly pivoted.

Asher: You shouldn't worry. You won't bite anyone or necessarily crave plasma anymore than you already do. The stereotypes about us being gothic and corpse-like aren't true.
    7lzYt32.jpg

He gave her some intensive last-minute training at the end of which Deli was immune to the sun.
    aD68RQx.jpg

Asher was drained, but he was overjoyed as not only had one of his daughters recently graduated from college, she was also accepting the part of her that was most like him.
    iJarP2J.jpg

And generous? person that he was, he took a graduation portrait for her so she'd feel less like she missed out.
    V8UuHMF.jpg

Post edited by haneul on
  • MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    edited December 2020
    So I have a ton of saves... And for this one, I kind of wanted a good spellcasters vs evil spellcasters thing going on. I had pretty much made the main evil spellcaster first, and I thought: 'Where there is evil, there has to be good to stop it.' Her name is Cecilia Serpente, and I'm planning for her to be max spellcaster level for a sort of Voldemort from Harry Potter kind of vibe.' To keep a long story short: I decided to kind of play her up to max spellcaster level instead of just cheating it. And while I lowkey hate Sims with the Evil trait, I just like playing this one way too much... Maybe I only have that with random townies with that trait. So yup, Cecilia was out wreaking havoc today.
    CYcseRA.png

She's a politician, and I kind of imagine her using mind control magic to recruit people to her ideology (the classic 'spellcasters are superior to regular Sims' blah blah, of course). She's Evil, Jealous, and Self-assured. Despario was one of the first spells she had learned, so once she had her career daily task complete: You bet that she was using that one to curse any Sim unfortunate enough to get in her way.
    1PFKCpp.png

For her aspiration, she also had to challenge 3 spellcasters to a duel and win. Well, I think this villainess needs more training, because she only won one. And bad went to worse when she lost her 3rd duel and ended up getting cursed! Not to mention it was the Curse of Awkward Hugs... Couldn't have picked one that fit her less myself, game: now that's some karma. :D Needless to say: Cecilia was confined to the cauldron in her house until she discovered the Potion of Decursify. Good thing she got a copy of that potion in her inventory when she did, because I didn't want to run the risk of her having to go to the Magic Realm to get the ingredients for it. So bottoms up it was!
    60UJFg7.png

To be safe though, I did end up sending her to the alchemy stall to have those ingredients handy. You never know if this is going to happen to her again, right? Sadly, they had none of the ingredients that she needed, so I ended up just harvesting the needed Mandrake, and I'm checking back for the needed crystal and angelfish (I know that stall stocks them every now and then).
    Oh well, at least having her study magic tomes and practicing magic in between those cauldron interactions did her get up to the master rank. One more rank until you're a credible threat, Cecilia, we believe in you.

Also, I was looking on the Gallery to find her a man, and I think I found her soulmate in Topsytoo's Evil Spellcaster household... I guess it's going to be an Ancient bloodline of evil. But honestly, that household is criminally underrated for how cool this guy looks. Would highly recommend it if you're looking for some conflict in your game.
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited December 2020
    Story Index:

Extras Index:

Merry Winterfest from the Island Elemental Twins: Dylan and Zephyr

50744105937_5cecf8a511_c.jpg

Changing the Seasons

To avoid too many temporal anomalies and disturbing the fabric of space and time, Zephyr won't be altering the seasons too often. However, for the sake of sharing a bit of winter fun, the twins made an exception.

Dylan and Zeph gathered together in their Sulani Party Attire. Dylan pulled out his guitar and started jamming while his twin brother fiddled with Weather Machine.
    50743258678_8b8ba0c6cd_b.jpg

Zeph is such a loveable maniacal genius.
    50743995446_605ba2f97b_c.jpg

50743995051_2f2815a62c_n.jpg

Dylan and Zeph changed into the human winter attire to disguise themselves as human. The elementals of the Sea and Sky are immune to the heat and cold, so they don't need extra protection from extreme temperatures. However, it was probably a good idea to keep their non-human status a secret. Human probably wouldn't understand their abilities. Que montage of when they almost destroyed a beach with a perpetual thunderstorm and volcanic eruptions bombarding the lot with lava bombs.
    50743258638_363c6d952a_c.jpg

When I told them to swim, I did appreciate them changing into their human disguise swimwear in a world outside of Sulani.
    50743258613_9961c16435_b.jpg

Dylan and Zeph chatted in the freezing water, unbothered by their environment.

Dylan: "My last two figure drawings I made were masterpieces. Each one sold for close to 10,000 Simoleans each."

Zeph: "If you make so much money from your art, why do you need dad to buy you new stuff?"

Dylan: "Because it's easier that way. I can even make my own instruments, but that doesn't mean I want to."

Zeph: "Well, he still bought me a rocket to explore space, so I'll let it slide."
    50743258268_4efa3580b5_b.jpg

Zeph: "Remember that Vampire that killed us?"

Dylan: "You mean Damion Morbius?"

Zeph: "Yeah, do you know if we'll see him again."

Dylan: "Probably not, but he might end up being reborn as Vlad's son."

Zeph: "That's a crazy idea."

Dylan: "Maybe too creative or imaginative."

Zeph: "Probably too out of this world."

Dylan: "He would be born in a different world though..."

Zeph: "Barnacles, you're right. It might actually be a possibility."
    50743258588_f9c0fced3f_b.jpg

Dylan: "Look, it's a vampire bat!"

Zeph: "Wha..."

Dylan jumped out of the water and dove under, flicking a spray of icy water in Zeph's face with his fluke.
    50744105937_5cecf8a511_c.jpg

Zeph: "Two can play at that game!"

Zeph flipped out of the water and flicked a spray of icy water back at Dylan with his fluke.
    50743995346_404e4e6ce4_c.jpg

The two of them left the pond to travel to the mountain. Dylan and Zeph were having such a good time that they became historical. They sang each other an Inspiring Berceuse that changed their moods from hysterical to very inspired. Fortunately, no one saw them use their mermadic powers, and there wasn't a Tea Magic Personal Brewer to change emotions the human way.
    50743995341_2b0fef005f_b.jpg

Upon arriving to the mountain, the twins experienced fantastical weather. Like how they thrive in extreme temperatures, they also thrive in extreme weather. Inspired, they decided to make snowpals together
    50743258543_85661dc974.jpg

50743258213_553d34b32f_b.jpg

Zeph's thoughts: "Ugh: I'm covered in snow."
    50743995311_0240fba3bd_h.jpg

So, Zeph hunched over, looked around, and started trolling the tech forums on his slablet.
    50744105862_d6fc399ee5_b.jpg

Dylan didn't notice because he pulled out his tiniest-handmade-average violin and started playing.
    50744105837_c58b5613ce_z.jpg

Zephyr can now sabotage rockets with fruit in the exhaust.
    50744105822_248c15c967_b.jpg

After the storm cleared, the twins worked together on another snowpal.
    50743258483_2519d3ee13_b.jpg

The product of genius and creativity.
    50743995206_a1b6ae27b6_c.jpg

They showered at the Bathhouse and sang a duet in the hot springs while in their merform. (Cheats were required).
    50743995176_f9cbd27544_b.jpg

50743995151_9ce7f785f8_b.jpg

Back in Sulani, they returned to the weather machine after a day at Mt Komorebi in the Winter. They wore their merattire for cold weather, that hardly happened on the Tropical Islands. Dylan played his a concerto on his violin while Zeph changed the seasons back to summer.
    50744105467_d4975fec51_c.jpg

Zeph, you're still a lovable maniacal genius. Everyone appreciates your insta-upgrade to the weather machine that makes stuff like this possible.
    50744105662_b956799964_b.jpg

When the hot weather returned to the islands, the twins changed back into their typical hot weather attire for merfolk in sulani.
    50743258353_b045208c3e_c.jpg

They will age up toward the end of their rotation, but for now, the earth elemental twins were playing in the sand when Arihi returned home from work.
    50743258328_918840f127_h.jpg
    They worked together to make a sandcastle.
    50743258303_4c43ca42c0_b.jpg

It was a cute baby sea turtle, possibly a good sign for the Islands' future.
    50743258183_a6dd607988_b.jpg
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited December 2020
    Been renovating townies today! I turned Candy Behr into the sim she was supposed to be
    maxresdefault.jpg

candy.png
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

A beautiful day in Del Sol Valley.
    FKfjW6N.png

James wanted to become a famous actor and got an audition that required fitness.
    OqdF46B.png

Moe wanted to be a Simstagram Influencer and made videos about beauty.
    QYdsB9T.png

🦃Harvest Day🦃
    James invited his family to his and Moe's home for Harvest Day. Sakura wasn't in a good mood when she showed up.
    Q5VH73A.png

Unfortunately, James had to leave early for the audition, and Moe got to know her future in-laws.
    6XarmRu.png

Forgot to show Natsumi as a teen. A spitting image of her mother, but with Luke's hair color.
    sPCZuNx.png

Moe smiled as Luke and Sakura showed affection to each other and imagined her and James in the future.
    V6FIxDF.png

I just noticed that Jean and Kimiko are here as well.
    Wges2vT.png

James got the gig!
    09JIvDb.png

Work That Body
    After a successful Harvest Dinner, James went to the gym in downtown to get in shape.
    6yU90Pl.png

He noticed a cute girl boxing. Turns out the cute girl was Francesca, and she's WAY out of his league.
    DYU475M.png

Instead of the students, it was the yoga instructor who fell asleep.
    om7VrUW.png

Feeling confident after a good work out, James came back home to spend some time with his love...
    kG8Cx1O.png

...under the eyes of the gnomes.
    (I personally love the Grim Reaper Gnome.)
    BTmPtzH.png

Home Sick
    James woke up early and went outside to get some fresh air. He found a small pond full of koi fish, which reminds him so much of Mt. Komorebi.
    fa0vFwE.png
    H7VjrVP.png

He can get used to the big city, but he already missed the small village and the times he and his family would go out on a hike through the wilderness.
    cIcIfOA.png

"Living the life anyone dream of, but doesn't satisfy your need," the witch said. "Oh, you poor, unfortunate soul..."
    qD4vVpc.png
    RONTgQO.png

"Watch over the house while I'm gone, my dear Karma."
    nRyErxO.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2020
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Start | Previous | Family Tree

As of writing this they have worked up around 150k on just painting and Drake's books. There's almost no point in Ezio working...

TS4-x64-2020-12-20-18-49-52.jpg
    I think they're trying to tell me something. (Just ask, idiot, autonomy for it is on...)
    TS4-x64-2020-12-20-18-52-35.jpg
    Ran out of food, so we had to make more. I ran into the recent toddler glitch (seems toddlers can't eat certain dishes but can eat other ones), so we're feeding Bryn exclusively on salads at the moment, and Ezio eats a different one.

TS4-x64-2020-12-20-19-00-40.jpg
    In the meanwhile, he and Drake's relationship is going quite well. Drake gets upset a lot about not being single anymore, but uh. Ezio hasn't ever gotten tense from it, and Drake won't reject Ezio's flirting even when he's very tense, so hey.

Just a lot of pointless yelling at god.

TS4-x64-2020-12-20-19-10-55.jpg
    First snow!

TS4-x64-2020-12-20-19-27-56.jpg
    Bryn imitating Diablo. Toddlers imitating pets has to be the most adorable freakin-

By the way, her name comes from Brynja and Brynhildr (Brunhilda), which means "armour." Brynhilder means "battle armour," and in Norse legend, Brynhildr was the queen of the Valkyries. In Germanic saga, she was a queen of Iceland. Both were probably inspired by Visigothic princess Brunhilda of Austrasia. She was a very efficient ruler, but also very bold and often butted heads with her court. Her life was a bit of a mess, and her end was also very messy.

TS4-x64-2020-12-20-20-23-24.jpg
    So I think this is just a Bryn thing, I've never had a toddler do this lol but she dances every time she gets a bath.

TS4-x64-2020-12-20-20-25-00.jpg
    Despite how out of his element he looks, Ezio's actually the only one of the adults that can teach a toddler potty without any accidents. I suspect it has something to do with logic skill or something, Ezio's is really high. Maybe his genius trait.

TS4-x64-2020-12-20-21-30-02.jpg
    Sergio's only been back after Bryn was born once, and it was at 1am. I'm glad Drake doesn't seem to care whose she is biologically. He's not a bad extra parent, and Bryn likes him. He's the one she never defied xD

TS4-x64-2020-12-20-21-35-55.jpg
    Making computer chips!

TS4-x64-2020-12-20-21-54-44.jpg
    What's that? Another nooboo?
    Sure is. Ezio's pregnant again c:

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Vincent’s Adventures in Strangerville!
    Hey everyone! Long time no see! Its been a rough past month or so and I haven’t been able to post as much on this thread. But I want to get back to it!
    Here’s a few comments from this page:)
    @haneul OMG!! Deli gradu
    ated! A plus too! Go Deli!! And I am finally glad that she decided to train a bit more to become sun proof. Especially if she wants to continue to live in beautiful Sulani:)
    @melaniescribbles Cecilia looks line an awesome spellcaster!
    @metior_ice I was cracking up at Zeph and Dylan’s snowpal :)
    @onverser I like your Candy’s makeover!
    @darkangel1994 James and Moe make for an awesome power couple. I really enjoyed reading about their Harvestfest
    @keidra Bryn is a precious toddler. And I am totally googling Brunhilda of Austrasia. She seems pretty interesting. Congrats to Ezio on their new bun in the oven!

Ok, I wanted to post a little story that one of my favorite sim couples did recently ,Vincent and Joanna Fontenot!
    IwUwOA7.png
    Well Vincent has found himself in a bit of a strange predicament. He was called in to see his superior officer (Vincent is a high ranking officer in the military-I think a colonel...). Apparently the General had heard disturbing news regarding Strangerville. There seemed to be a covert plot going on in the tiny rural town regarding a laboratory and the military base there. Reports indicate the covert operations branch, the MIB (aka the Men-in-Black) was in involved. The General was worried the MIB was infiltrated and was working against sim interests. “Frankly Vince, I am worried we are looking at an extraterrestrial invasion of some kind, and they are starting from the inside out….”
    He was immediately transferred to Strangerville to conduct a covert investigation.
    Relocation
    “Just moved into my new house the General assigned me. The property has been deeded to my name to avoid suspicions from the MIB in an effort to make it seem I have moved here for good. Well maybe not “new.” The house needs some TLC, all the appliances are old.” dvoSCM7.png
    Stranger Things
    “Boy the General was right! There are some odd goings on. I’ve observed some bizarre looking plants growing everywhere. I’ve never seen anything like it.”
    oUalCdI.png
    “I’ve noticed some odd behaviors and mannerisms from the residents. I just about had a heart attack when the Welcome Wagon showed up. Fortunately I was at work when they arrived. I got it all on my front porch hidden camera. They stood there for hours. The fruitcake was good. Must give the recipe to Joanna.”
    yFZZoi3.png
    They legit stood there for hours lol.
    “Ran into the mayor, Ted Roswell. He’s definitely been compromised! Subjects appear to have a jerky, erratic walk and make odd sounds.” 1RC9Vz2.png
    They exhibit large staring eyes and attempt to communicate. Do0869n.png
    “But only speak in garbled nonsense. Something about a glorious Motherplant?”
    Yf5Yh9r.png

Rumor has it
    “I spent the next several evenings at the local dive bar. A lot of us military folk hang out there after our shifts, and the civilians do as well. Not much to do around this town obviously. I asked several civilians what they had observed and covertly began asking questions. Much to my horror, rumors are running rampant here and they have no qualms discussing it! The bartender tells stories of strange UFOs and flashing lights across the canyon. I must explore these reports of UFOs. I wonder if they are from Sixam?”
    PurR15e.png
    “I recognized this human as Buzz Grunt. A general based here in Strangerville. I have seen him exhibit unusual behavior. Most concerning! He seems sociable at the moment. I asked after his health. He said he has been having rough sleep and weird dreams at night. I wonder if they are suffering some odd vampiric virus? 79w7Qaw.png
    “Another resident, Circe Beaker, expressed great concern over recent events. She mentioned the appearance of bizarre looking fruit in her yard as well as odd behavior amongst her neighbors. She had also heard rumor of an explosion at a local lab located in the ancient crater in the canyons. She was concerned for the safety of her step children. I believe her husband works with Joanna…”
    oxPEAdw.png
    Another resident and also a neighbor of the Beakers, Janet Smith, confirmed the appearance of UFOs and strange lights. She had an odd look on her face and suggested I come visit and meet with her husband John. I am beginning to suspect that the origin of the phenomenon is indeed extraterrestrial...Did she wink at me?... She asked that I come after dark. Flirting with me or does she know of my true nature?...”
    kWxplMr.png
    Roswell and ET Drops in on the Neighbor
    “Much to my surprise, I had gotten a phone call from the mayor’s wife, Meredith Roswell. She invited me over to her house for coffee. I headed there after work. Mrs. Roswell seems to enjoy entertaining guests. Over the course of our conversation and a few rounds of chess, she opened up regarding local gossip around town. I have found this information credible as she is married to the town mayor and has access to more obscure gossip and news she may hear or discuss with her husband. She mentioned concern over her husband’s odd behavior. After further questioning, she explained that he was the first to exhibit odd behavior. He started planting the bizarre plants (as I call them) all over their yard. They spread like a plague after that. It started after a loud boom was heard coming from the crater about 2 years ago. Rumor had it that there was a crashed UFO out there too.”
    k3TxCYz.png
    “I left her house shortly after sunset. The evening was pleasant and I walked a few blocks to the Smith household. I understood Mrs. Smith’s odd expression on her face almost immediately.
    Her husband, John Smith, is a retired pollination technician from the tropical equatorial regions of Sixam.
    -note, my parents immigrated to Earth from Sixam. I am “alien” but was born and raised here on Earth. We exchanged the traditional greeting. zl5kUHT.png
    Mr. Smith confirmed that ships from Sixam were investigating the phenomenon. According to his cousin who frequents the area, there was indeed an explosion at a top secret lab facility located in the crater. He confirmed the phenomenon did not originate from Sixam.
    Our invasion plans have been in place far longer than that…”
    4zJmPdS.png
    I had a few days before my next shift at the base so I spent time working on the house. The fixtures are old and break frequently. I installed a new faucet on the kitchen sink 8img571.png
    Reconnaissance
    I rested up one afternoon and prepared for my solitary night mission…To infiltrate the Secret Lab based in the crater! uk015E3.png
    “Evidence indicates there was a large blast emanating from the building. Transport vehicles and cargo were knocked hundreds of feet away or knocked over entirely. There seems to be a great concentration of bizarre fruit at this site” hF4Vh3p.png
    I was finally able to gain access to the building itself. It seems as though the faculty were evacuated hastily. They left much debris behind. I was able to gather some interesting data” g6fk2XO.png
    “I came upon a large door that appears to lead to a lower level. It needs security clearance to access...maybe with my military clearance…” PoCO5ep.png
    I must gather as much information as possible. H9gttg3.png
    “I suddenly noticed search lights coming from a vehicle!” jKRgmK7.png
    “I believe they may be associated with the MIB! I vacated the building and made my way back to my house under the cover of darkness”
    Over the course of several weeks, I returned to the secret lab to gather additional data. The General agreed he would send me a security code if I was able to provide enough information to him. I hacked several computers P5Upppp.png
    And reviewed documents. Evidence does indeed suggest an extraterrestrial origin for the explosion at the lab. lmEAuwN.png
    Finally! I had enough information to submit to the General!
    7s0mcIn.png

Vincent Gets Lonely and Mom visits
    It would take several days before I received security clearance card. I spent the time working. Training BcglxUC.png
    I spent many hours training. I would crawl into bed exhausted iGuJDhu.png
    vP8dCV6.png
    Household chores. 5mQYfJD.png
    My evenings were lonely and too quiet. I missed Joanna and the children. I rode my bike at the tourist stand and bought a few quaint toys for them. qTSd8nH.png
    Joanna sent me a gaming console! We played online every night GKiXEQi.png
    My mother Vivienne made a surprise visit! UsnDa7N.png
    I asked her how she was doing LLLjq3s.png
    I asked about my new step-father while I made dinner. She lovingly calls him her ball-and-chain. It seems like they are happy. 98ZGRhZ.png
    They just moved out to a place of their own! She was living with her older brother and their kids.
    yUL9r03.png
    I finally got dinner ready. I asked her about Joanna, and she said she was doing really well Slka2g2.png

What's that smell?
    “The security card finally came in the mail!. The next stage of the investigation could begin…”
    jGPOoAp.png
    “I infiltrated the laboratory that night. sTyjZqT.png
    The security card worked! The door slowly opened. sSebks9.png
    Almost immediately, I noticed an unearthly smell. tz8h2l8.png
    Still, I made my way to the lower levels. Maybe I should have been more careful… D5Vef8u.png
    The lower level of the laboratory was dark. twZ1juD.png
    The smell was stronger here. The air thick with strange particles FHInK2R.png
    “Suddenly I felt very strange…” m33fwfq.png
    yC9pGOD.png
    kZB4olk.png
    “I must have been out for some time…” GFwXu1R.png
    Because I felt very strange indeed vMOToox.png
    Well at my clothes were clean and I smelled nice z0IB9Gr.png
    I was legit laughing when he did that
    Homeward Bound
    “Somehow...I don’t know how. But I made my way back to my home in Oasis Springs.
    “Derp” S5EH3Z2.png
    Joanna seemed happy to see me at first TXBE2Ax.png
    But then her reaction changed “What?” 9jym70x.png
    I suddenly came to myself. I explained to her what happened. H176elv.png
    na1UkGe.png
    “Vincent Fontenot, What in the Magic Realm possessed you to enter a potentially toxic environment without the proper PPE?” eN9pxf2.png
    She returned with me back to Strangerville. bWtseXC.png
    Uh oh….Twwl9CV.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    @hanuel yeah it's fine, Nancy just like being a pain lol, I think it's the post after the one you're commenting on but Juanita finally asks her to be hers before they return from their vacation. I love them so hehe, I'm glad to hear it maybe it's the skin but for some reason blue green worked for them. The big one is Rose and the little one is Duchess...I think or it's the other way around I need to go in their homes again.

Oh how nice she graduated so well I need to send some more off to uni as well as get back to playing some older saves to switch around, I noticed sometimes it can be glitchy and the only work around I saw was to go there and have the sim stand outside the whole time until they went inside. Not sure if that still works but at least it wasn't for nothing and you still have the diploma, ha. Aster is quite loveable as a dad no doubt.
    @DarkAngel1994 They are too loveable, it is always funny to me when I set up a party and find people came that I wasn't looking for , Natsumi is too pretty I really like her eyes. James better keep his eye on his love, I was wondering if he would plan a vacation or something then a witch I'm curious how its going to go with her mostly cause I feel like she's going to make things worse and keep it that way..maybe.

Well awesomes out I was waiting for a new page since I posted too much then I shortened my pics again and again

AJGqAwB.png
    First breakfast as husband and wife, Mickey couldn't resist getting up from eating to show his wife some love...probably to save him from sleeping outside after the mess at their wedding.
    7RLy1PN.png
    Juanita dragged Jill out fairly early to show her the house she picked out.

"You really want to live here?" Jill asked.

"I saw you yesterday, if you love it here after one wedding why don't we let our girl go where we can keep an eye on her? This, is for you."

Jill squealed.
    2iKCcR1.png
    amsaoQ6.png
    They got some mixed reactions on saying they really weren't going back with the others.

"But you can't leave how many do you think I let see me without my make up?" Connie said.

Juanita laughed.

"Hey you can facetime me anytime without your make up."

"Well that's something..."
    QUxcpTb.png
    After the girls said their goodbyes Juanita took Jill home, to an older build of mine I touched up, of course Brenda and Mickey had to come see them....Mickey got real comfortable there.
    fJ03xdM.png
    Though he cleaned out the oven for them after the little fire so they were even? I think...Juanita made them something to eat while they hung out, it was nice and chill after that.
    O6Nnsdq.png
    I went back to give Elvion and Westley some attention they didn't need much help though.
    JTORIl2.png
    While they were flirting I noticed this random townie I think she's really pretty.
    MxrXpjS.png
    As is Westley.
    wK4Qb0a.png
    They brought home some cake for the house and I noticed this, Victor this is...I think moody with Luca...
    1yNPkbH.png
    Probably because even though he was checking Luca out he knows I picked a match for him already.
    qbiZPme.png
    Luca is a snob so the shop wasn't enough he wanted to see art and get some nector, which meant it was time for a day trip.
    "My you look so pretty in pink we really ought to get you some more, maybe a dress."

Norah laughed.

"I don't think as good in it as you do in green."

"Honey don't flatter me, you'll never get rid of me."
    MBYN8wg.png
    She didn't mind.
    kz0BfLL.png
    Not sure if this is mccc or not, but he got hungry and instead of cooking for himself like sims sometimes do he made a family serving and immediately called her to come eat before getting his own food.
    vahfXYa.png
    He also got her a kitten and I can't remember the name...but yeah..trying real hard, that's why I love you hehe.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited December 2020
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    By the way, I update the tree constantly, so, potential spoiler alert? Lol I was going to use the Plum Tree, but it actually doesn't have a lot of flexibility as to the sorts of relationships you can add, it basically only goes down, and doesn't show specifically which partner a child comes from at a glance. Which has already frustrated me once.

TS4-x64-2020-12-21-16-08-30.jpg
    Platforms handle shadows weird. Diablo's got a shadow crown. Anyway, he needed played with so we played with him. xD
    TS4-x64-2020-12-21-16-31-03.jpg
    Ever since Ezio's gotten his iceproof trait back, he likes to spend his time eating out on the back porch. I guess that's fair. Surprising, but fair.

TS4-x64-2020-12-21-19-04-57.jpg
    Honestly, toddlers and kittens + platfroms = aaaahh. Toddlers climb up to get onto one but will sit down on their butts and scoot off it to get down.

TS4-x64-2020-12-21-19-07-44.jpg
    Time for the Last Night! Bryn is like dad what are you dooooing? Decorating the tree so it's not sad when you open presents.

TS4-x64-2020-12-21-19-12-17.jpg
    She needed a bath, so Ezio gave her one. It's always Ezio that does. Dunno. I guess she chose Ezio as her bath person lol He's always the one she asks autonomously too.

TS4-x64-2020-12-21-19-27-40.jpg
    Grand meal cooking. I also redid their kitchen to be a little less Japanese minimalism and a little more Glimmerbrook. I figure I'll just have to change up the interior a little to blend the two.

TS4-x64-2020-12-21-19-31-12.jpg
    Drake was even nice enough to set the table. He's constantly setting the table autonomously, but for a while there he'd only set one place, when it was just Ezio that ate.

TS4-x64-2020-12-21-19-36-00.jpg
    Bryn doesn't have a high chair (I hate those things for the bugs and glitches they generate), so she ate on the floor to the side. ... well, she went to her usual chair in the entryway first, and then wanted to talk to Ezio so ended up on the floor beside the dining table.

TS4-x64-2020-12-21-19-37-16.jpg
    Present time!
    Drake got a storage chest.
    Bryn got a Blarffy (she was sad about that, she has a Bearcula).
    Ezio got a wolf eel. ... yes. He was sad about that too.

TS4-x64-2020-12-21-19-39-35.jpg
    Mistletoe kisses make it better.

TS4-x64-2020-12-21-20-09-40.jpg
    That night, it was go time. Ezio went into labour.
    When he went into labour with Bryn, he autonomously immediately gave birth on the spot, I had no say in it lol with this one I got to send him to the hospital at least.

TS4-x64-2020-12-21-20-12-30.jpg
    Two bundles of joy! Looks like one's a vampire. Oh dear.

TS4-x64-2020-12-21-21-24-38.jpg
    I moved them to the spare room so their cries don't wake up their sister. These two are < Dustin and Cynemaer >. Dustin is a spellcaster (Bryn is incidentally not), and Cyne's a vampire. Cyne's Drake's little clone I swear it, Dustin looks a bit more like Ezio but not completely.

Cynemaer (kai-nuh-mair) is Anglo-Saxon, derived from Old English cyne (royal) and mær (famous). My name actually derives from cyne. Dustin roots in Torsten, which comes from Norse Thorrstein, Thor's stone. Also the name of one of my spousal beans, so, he has a namesake in my game I guess lol

TS4-x64-2020-12-21-21-26-17.jpg
    Diablo also likes tables and counters. He also likes to sit on the fridge. It's like a Mayor Whiskers that isn't. He's Ezio's familiar at the moment. When the heir grows up and is named, Diablo will be unbound from Ezio and bound to the heir, and passed down through generations.

Ezio also has the intricate henna-looking arm tattoo, the female variant looks exactly the same, so the tattoo will also mark the heir.

TS4-x64-2020-12-21-21-34-25.jpg
    This is Drake, cuddling the sick cat and ignoring his son's cries.

I watched him stand around doing nothing while Cyne was screaming his head off, and then Dustin started crying and Drake immediately went to Dustin. He went so fast I didn't even realise Dustin was crying before he was moving. Drake's clearly got a favourite.

TS4-x64-2020-12-21-21-43-31.jpg
    Weird tbh. Cyne's actually his but he ignores Cyne and not Bryn. Okay. Well tbf if he ignored Bryn I probably would've decided Ezio was gonna be a single dad.

TS4-x64-2020-12-21-23-24-11.jpg
    Caleb still occasionally comes by. No Cagyn, MCCC deleted their relationship the moment they left Ezio's lot. Drake got a crush on him though. Nice.

I may end up pairing Bryn with him. We'll see.

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-00-02-03.jpg
    It doesn't look like it, but they're talking.

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-00-56-19.jpg
    Fixed the little munsters in CAS, we don't put Eisenstern in lime green, RNG. We don't. I'd actually like if the game used stylised outfits for randomly generated ones and we could add new ones. Be super rad if we could also easily share outfits with each other.

Anyway, Cyne seems to like Ezio. One of the boys, I think it was Dustin, I fixed their clothes and he immediately went to play dolls with Ezio. It's always Ezio. xD He's the dolly parent.

Ezio also learnt the immortality potion, but now he must get the ingredients and make it.

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    @Alwaysasking P813 Glad to read you are better. It takes time, and just one step at a time. Cute meeting between the teen premades! They're all adorable, lol at Brant throwing a snowball through a mailbox. LOL Joey kicking all those sims out :D Very cool shots of everyone's turn down the slope! I like the video one of them moves Eliza crashes right into them, that's just good timing. :D Brants older brother looks cool 😎 Lol, I like his reaction to Johnny :D LOL Don back at the massage chair, oh Don :D.
    p814 I laughed when I saw you posted right after :D Yeah, Sammy proves he is no friend at all, the same for Anna. I hope they could go to the new snowy world when they're out of Uni. Claudio will be a detective :) maybe he'll find out some stuff about the past.
    @Daephane p815 LOL Isabella accidentally caught herself on fire, and with Morgyn down the steps. Alexanders outfit :D They're makeover look good! p. 816 Those photos are the Hecking family posing are hot, they pose so fierce, I love it. LOL the glitch with Kendall :D Prydain looks adorable! Awh Kendall showing Father Winter her fave toy :) too cute. The bonfire shots are nice, especially with Kendall playing in the background :)
    @Haneul p.817 Congratulations to Deli! All A+'s, that must've been tedious :# but good for her! Hope to see her other sisters graduate as well :) Awh darn sunlight, couldn't attend the ceremony or get the picture taken :( her two options 😭 Oh wow, it rained when she went to Sulani. Darn rain and thunder! Ruined her plans! Her face as she went back home , that's good :D Asher's face when she was speaking about music, he got right to the chase :D Awh, he took the graduation photo, that's beautiful 😭

Archie had a tough morning(and it's unfortunately not going to get better for Archie). When he was eating breakfast, he noticed Bandit was not well. fv8nBNg.png
    He took him to the vet, and he almost slipped carrying Bandit nnUvrFa.png But he was determined :DSONu1CT.png Bandit was back to normal uEVjDOI.png When he got back home, Anna had arrived as well. She told him they needed to talk.fcTOMGj.png Though after a while she had changed her mind. ObxXsJR.png When Archie, asked her what she wanted to talk about, she said she forgot. meysCQF.png She went to visit Sammy, and he asked if she broke up with Archie yet. He was not pleased to hear she didn't. ddzd7YZ.png So the next day, she went to Archie to break up. Though she just couldn't do it. Instead she said she'll soon be moving on campus to university, so the two would have less time to see each other. GUC8eAQ.png

Penelope aged up, she's adorable. Everyone around the house has aged, Sylvia, Abigail and Claudio. J7Mud7t.png
    Penelope usually just plays by herself, since her brothers are older and can't play with her. She's never bored though. Kkqy8ci.png Archie tried to go out in dates with Anna, but he works and she wasn't always available when he was. Though after days of trying, they finally went out. Archie couldn't help but feel she was getting distant. iNGsQfq.png The date went great though. They took a selfie to remember PUSyubq.png Just days before he aged to YA, Archie enrolled in university. He had an idea about what to major in. MoiDwZd.png Archie's birthday finally arrived, he aged to a YA, Sylvia hugged him. She commented he looks just like his father. Archie just ignored it, she never mentioned his father before.YyfgtAA.png Owen also congratulated him, and asked him what's his plan now. He told him he's waiting for his acceptance letter to Foxbury, he was planning on working with robots. Tmp2jbN.png Claudio overheard and told his father he was planning on going to the same university as his mother to become a detective just like her. He asked his father if he knew she was a detective before.PjQm1hP.png Owen replied saying he did and she told him, she met Archie's dad through it. When he realized what he said, he tried to change his words, but Archie was upset Owen tried to pretend he didn't mention his dad, was he not a good person he thought. SpaFz07.png
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    Sammy stopped by to visit the next day, he also became a YA. He stopped by to brag. He told Archie, he's been accepted into Foxbury Institute and plans on studying to become a doctor. dNEtqtD.png
    But then he started mocking Archie. "What about you, genius? You went from straight A's in elementary to C's in high school " IiUbNRV.png Archie ignored him, and just told him, high school was just boring, and wasn't challenging. He's just waiting for his acceptance from Foxbury too. Sammy stayed quiet. 124aQJi.png Sammy quickly said he had to leave, he had a special date that night. aEd8ncr.png Archie texted Anna if she was available for a date, she also was about to age. Soon she'd be studying on campus, and would have even less time to go out. cfvWE0I.png Sadly, she wasn't. She had plans. Sammy had taken her out to Chez Llama. JAS4D9o.png He did get to take her out dancing the next day. lNmmpAJ.pngESs9f0K.png The two even shared an intimate moment. SCKjjcx.png When Archie returned home, he found Owen in his room on his computer. So since it was just them, he asked him to tell him about his father. Owen wished he didn't let it slip out.w89VEPH.png Archie told him, he asked his grandma when he was young, but she even didn't know anything about. He also didn't want to ask his mother. He added Owen is his dad, but he's just curious about his father. So Owen told him.llCDvny.png

Archie went to visit Anna. Her brothers called him around the house. They told him they didn't expect to see him, they had thought him and Anna broke up. kLSSBXY.png
    He was surprised to hear that, but as he was going to ask about it, Anna appeared. She told her brothers to leave Archie alone, though her brother knew something was up.jnH0tSo.png Archie asked her what they meant, but she told him they like to joke around. 7UFhcnK.png Archie wasn't believing it, but Anna assured him WpqVChF.png After a couple of days, Anna received her acceptance letter from Britechester. She'd be moving on campus. She went to break the news to Archie. He was happy she stopped by. 6wPb4W4.png Though he wasn't anymore when she said wanted them to break up. She said she needed to focus on her studies and wouldn't have time for a relationship. HDdYw4b.png She was sad afterwards. Sammy came to visit her and told how could she be upset that she broke up with Archie. 6CH1z8T.png She paid more attention on her class work.XFHiIhz.pngmCSV1t9.png Though just as the semester began she had morning sickness. Throughout the day she'd have urges to throw up. She couldn't believe it. She broke the news to Sammy, he was not happy at all. iMRokU7.png He didn't know they had been together, but asked her if she was planning on telling Archie.8YTKJVf.png She wasn't sure, Archie had texted her every now and then since they broke up, but she never replied back. cjGJY4L.png
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@RedDestiny92 - Yeah it's funny to see the guests showing up either sad, mad, or any other emotions.
    Well, James's aspiration is Serial Romantic.
    More about the witch will be revealed in this post.

@sarabeth2984 - They really do make a great couple.

Bad News
    James went to see his dad after getting an urgent text. Luke was depressed and told his son that his (James) great-grandparents, Autumn and Ian, passed away last night.
    fwm6MZx.png

In Memories of Autumn and Ian
    eOj7FVl.png
    ujzMYlN.png
    KiZvpeY.png
    HBgb6GF.png
    0w060UI.png
    3E7H43q.png
    yEmKZOQ.png
    20cADW9.png
    MbzmX0y.png
    le4jSnf.png
    e65h04x.png
    m1FWZvv.png
    RYYkXR4.png
    1HrvrMa.png
    FpQDx8B.png
    rCqShCt.png
    ewrIwNm.png
    auN0WpG.png
    UAlG5hL.png
    QANPu0P.png
    f5KLWTo.png

James's First Gig
    Not what he was expecting, but at least he aced it and became noticeable.
    wWckgkH.png
    ilxlHYR.png
    H42t7Oq.png

James and Moe went to Orchid A Go Go to celebrate, but Moe had to leave early after getting an urgent call from work.
    rbZ72DZ.png

James was about to head out when he met a beautiful woman, who introduced herself as Sarah Delacroix.
    Being the Serial Romantic he is, James made a bold pick-up line, making Sarah swoon.
    ILTR1gc.png
    MLOya8r.png
    cVTPnFZ.png

They went to the Shrieking Llama, where they enjoyed their peace together. It went from cuddle to flirting to...
    StMDgxL.png
    F7UFA3C.png
    FdaNkvc.png

Festival of Snow
    James and Moe went to the Festival of Snow.
    7Fmmnp5.png
    ewvwmQT.png
    E12PrqD.png
    5gAovlP.png
    uoGw46q.png
    5Zo6n7n.png

Not sure how a dog can get a phone call, but Leo's brother, Takeo, and his parents, Mosura and Gojira, passed away.
    James comforted Leo with a big hug.
    7MWDYSl.png

Scandalous Love
    The next day, James had an audition that requires charisma, but wanted to look right.
    zO9PpA8.png

Obviously he got the second gig for the pirate commercial.
    MSqtPDC.png

Sarah invited him over to the Newcrest Park to hang out, but it led to another date.
    F9IzTZc.png

James was smitten with Sarah.
    OR7zq11.png
    8OW83IW.png
    9GLpGWy.png

Sarah invite him over to her place in Glimmerbrook.
    YGyI7T3.png

James complimented Sarah's small humble home, but Sarah had something else in mind.
    6BEnXbj.png
    Am8Rxvl.png
    iENAbln.png
    oS1pqG8.png

You can already guess what happened.
    OZlCQFt.png
    4LdSdAc.png

Although he had a fling with Sarah, he still loves Moe.
    XJkm7ld.png

James's Second Gig
    James getting dressed up before he's ready.
    9xmOLHv.png
    yxHj0Bg.png

Yo-ho-ho!
    uVt3zZX.png
    8vgVvUl.png

James stayed at the studio and tried to greet himself to the celebrity. It didn't work out, and James felt embarrassed for making a fool of himself.
    zx47r0Q.png
    y9rvr92.png

James heard hissing and noticed the man looked embarrassed too.
    "You alright, dude?" James asked.
    "Yeah, I'm fine," the man replied. "It's...it's just a medical condition."
    pFutj4x.png

One of the producers criticized the man to stop with the hissing, and James said to leave the guy alone.
    bZNn1Nh.png

James overheard another producer complain about the masked man and his "so-called condition".
    I1MH4ge.png

BREAKING NEWS!
    The next day, the news reported of two men, Osamu Takahashi and Enele Saev, found dead in the VIP room at Orchid A Go Go. The two men worked as producers at Plumbob Pictures.
    The bouncer, Kaori Ito, heard screaming and ran inside, only to find a gruesome scene. The bartender was unconscious, and Kaori remembered seeing a bat flying around before leaving the nightclub.
    Reports say that this is similar like the cases years ago in Oasis Springs.
    DJ5ku7W.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Lee12321Lee12321 Posts: 318 Member
    My game today...
    It started off with a Journey to Batuu (don't hate me I kinda like the game pack) my sim completed all the quests for the scoundrel reputation, then I decided to go back to my empty lot and see what's been going on, I managed to make 20k (I generally begin the game with 0 simoleons to add some challenge) I am now currently sat with a 20k house I spent an hour building that I hate and will be rebuilding again tomorrow :lol:
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 4: Episode 5

Erik was preparing for his next TV shoot where his co-stars were Ramon and Johnny. He had a nice swim at Manuel's place and became friends with the twins.
    Ep5a.jpg

Kendra was also in the studio during Erik's TV shoot but not in the same show. Erik got into costume and told the director he's ready.
    Ep5b.jpg

Erik successfully finished his scenes with Ramon and Johnny.
    Ep5c.jpg

He earned another gold and got promoted to "Seasoned Thespian."
    Screenshot-438.png

Erik and Kendra's wedding took place in Ward Park the day after the shoot. Family members and close friends were present in the wedding party.
    Ep5d.jpg

With the help of his streaming drone, Erik's celebrity status rose to "Proper Celebrity" during the wedding ceremony.
    Screenshot-440.png

Manuel and Summer's twins as well as the Huntington twins were also present. Erik had a nice tripod selfie with his bride. Izzy Fabulous insisted on taking a group photo of the Reality Kings boys. It was a simple wedding party, but the guests enjoyed.
    Ep5e.jpg
    Ep5f.jpg

Erik and Kendra moved in together into the FountainView Penthouse in Arts Quarter. They were able to afford it with the help of their earnings and cash gifts from rich friends like Jordan (and Erik's dad being promoted to "Drinkmaster"). The newly married couple WooHooed in the hot tub in the balcony.
    Ep5g.jpg

They had a bath and slept afterwards. But Erik woke up after about an hour. He got bored, so he continued his research on vampires by searching the web and continuing reading Encyclopedia Vampirica Volume 1. He discovered a lot of things about vampires that midnight.
    Ep5h.jpg

Screenshot-442.png

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    edited December 2020
    I recreated some parts of the Little House books. :3

"...They were cosy and comfortable in their little house made of logs, with the snow drifted around it and the wind crying because it could not get in by the fire."

cpHv05y.png

yY0Nro3.png

38j3Vk8.png

4CKodgy.png

cD4vrcr.png

nGUcAKO.png
    edited December 2020
    Responses to tags first.

@metior_ice I was cracking up at Zeph and Dylan’s snowpal :)

They made two normal looking Snowpals in the background when they worked separately, but together, normal went out the window. Meet, Frost Iron the Metal Head.

Story Responses

I might not have a response to every story, but I have tried to click awesome to every story I've had a chance to read. Posting, reading, and responding are all time consuming processes, and I've had a crazy holiday season. Well, hopefully, this get me some of the way caught up. I'm only going back a few pages.

Page 815

Keidra wrote: »
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Start | Previous

* This will actually have a proper story, I got the idea for it as I played, that's normal. That'll be available on my stories site when I'm done getting through Corazon. What I post here will just be screenshots and updates on how the game itself goes.

TS4-x64-2020-12-15-14-36-28.jpg
    Ezio's become a master fisherman, and pretty consistently catches bigger fish. Unfortunate, almost, because it's useless now. xD

I've enjoyed following the story. The fishing thing is nice, but it doesn't always have the expected effect or happens to be as useful. Dylan and Zeph are Children of the Ocean, but they get way too happy fishing. Anyways, fishing is still helpful for making ambrosia.

I'm sure the fish are more helpful when you need them for blood packs.

Page 816

Daephene wrote: »
    Had to end that last post because I was having connection issues and didn't want to lose it. I'll try to continue now.

@AlwaysAsking Yeah, that last rotation was a bit of a downer. But now I'm focused on raising the third generation and starting the fourth! I keep forgetting about Rinaldo's new family until I see his wife out and about. She kind of stands out.
    qva3bcy.png

Rinaldo's Wife makes me laugh when I see her doing ordinary sims stuff as a Star Wars Alien. I guess it's nice to have such a noticeable reminder. I'm using spoilers to help with the loading delay, so I hope they help with the connection issues.

Page 817

Vincent’s Adventures in Strangerville!

Ok, I wanted to post a little story that one of my favorite sim couples did recently ,Vincent and Joanna Fontenot!

What's that smell?

Homeward Bound
    “Somehow...I don’t know how. But I made my way back to my home in Oasis Springs.
    “Derp” S5EH3Z2.png
    Joanna seemed happy to see me at first TXBE2Ax.png
    But then her reaction changed “What?” 9jym70x.png
    I suddenly came to myself. I explained to her what happened. H176elv.png
    na1UkGe.png
    “Vincent Fontenot, What in the Magic Realm possessed you to enter a potentially toxic environment without the proper PPE?” eN9pxf2.png
    She returned with me back to Strangerville. bWtseXC.png
    Uh oh….Twwl9CV.png

Amazing getting home alive when he went into the facility unprotected. I've only made it to the mother plant, but I didn't know enough sims to fight it. It's very easy to push through the aspiration and forget to maintain the relationships. Sounds like Vincent is in for some interesting hijinks. Looking forward to reading more!

Archie had a tough morning(and it's unfortunately not going to get better for Archie). When he was eating breakfast, he noticed Bandit was not well. fv8nBNg.png
    He took him to the vet, and he almost slipped carrying Bandit nnUvrFa.png But he was determined :DSONu1CT.png Bandit was back to normal uEVjDOI.png When he got back home, Anna had arrived as well. She told him they needed to talk.fcTOMGj.png Though after a while she had changed her mind. ObxXsJR.png When Archie, asked her what she wanted to talk about, she said she forgot. meysCQF.png She went to visit Sammy, and he asked if she broke up with Archie yet. He was not pleased to hear she didn't. ddzd7YZ.png So the next day, she went to Archie to break up. Though she just couldn't do it. Instead she said she'll soon be moving on campus to university, so the two would have less time to see each other. GUC8eAQ.png

I was so worried about Bandit. Glad everything turned out okay. That was a rough morning. I haven't had a love triangle with my sims, but to be honest, this is the first playthrough, for me, where I have enough sims I intend to play with for something to potentially develop. I'm interested to see how things work themselves out.

edited December 2020
    The Island Elemental Twins Master Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Mua Pel'Am Pod: Delphin

To start things off, Delphin and Andria were taking a nap near one of the reefs. Coral offers a comfortable shelter from stronger waves, so sleeping above a reef is ideal.

Delphin and Andria are a couple of the gatherers in the pod. While they slept, they started to drift away from the corals and woke up.
    50727511768_bf4d6ae14e_c.jpg

Delphin to Maria: "You're my oyster and my pearl."

Maria: "Really? I'm charmed."

Lyric: "Why did I choose to eat breakfast here?"
    50728238186_c92f462788_b.jpg

Kemps, one of the oldest in the pod, needed some rest after 24 hours of running the store. He dove into the sea to sleep above the nearby reef. Nalani helped check out the customers before closing the store.
    50728339412_97e9967602_b.jpg[/url]

Premades and their Purchases

Sophia came into the store another day to try on the dive gear. I know the paragons try on clothes and stuff, but it's interesting to see her take an interest in diving.
    50728240016_69234e06ee_b.jpg

Not sure why, but Eliza Pancakes decided she needed a new island-style dresser.
    50728239991_439de8f153_b.jpg

Hugo needed new swimwear.
    50728239931_8a03d12b55_c.jpg

He pulls off the look well, and he's confident about his purchase.

Hugo thinking as he walks past the mirror: "I look fly!"
    50728238151_922ee7e93a_z.jpg

The Feng's might be a premade family I'll add to my game. I'm curious about where things might go if they go through with having kids.
    50727511608_0f6fe26a21_c.jpg

50728339287_806d538a85_c.jpg

Inspired by the outdoors, Kemps walked along the shore after a long day of work toward his home in one of the Merfolk Villages on St. Taz.
    50728239886_8536e54b05_h.jpg

The Mua Pel'Am Pod: Panipo

Kemps returned home only to be woken up by the grill being set on fire by Panipo who decided to make a dozen different island vegetarian dishes. Panipo was quick to put out the fire.

Kemps: "What in Neptune do you think you're doing!"

Panipo: "I was hungry!"
    50728239876_090b6320cb_b.jpg

The Mua Pel'Am Pod Elder: Kemps

Dylan came to visit Kemps while he was tending the garden.
    50728339252_79e3239f04_b.jpg

Kemps began practicing his singing when he thought Dylan was walking away, but Dylan decided to pull out his violin and start playing. Dylan is a lot like the freshwater merman Fossegrim that can control nature with his expert musical skills, and shortly after Dylan's playing, a volcanic eruption shook the village. Kemps is only level 2 singing at this point... I'm not sure if he was making a statement or something.
    50727509908_468fabbcc8_c.jpg

50728238101_4dee8b50b2_z.jpg

The Mua Pel'Am Pod: Panipo and the Kian Family

Panipo spent the evening diving underwater to explore.
    50728339187_d5c354c73f_b.jpg

Lyric snuck up on his dad pretending to be a shark.

Lyric's thoughts: "I'ma shark!"
    50727511473_c6b308e877_b.jpg

Lyric also hung out with his mom, who was socializing with the other mermaids in the village.

Maria: "Delphin just hit on me. I think he's a geeky kind of merman. What do you think?"

Andria: "I think you should go for it."

Lyric: "You were practically flipping your fins for him the other day. Right when I was eating breakfast too."

Nalani: "If you don't go for it, I might."
    50728339167_8b805e696f_z.jpg

Hints at the next update

https://youtu.be/-9Ghhd7o_kk

https://youtu.be/gz5I6X1nMgk

https://youtu.be/JHDU5S02Jfs

I apologize for the edits. I actually posted before I was ready.
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    *slides in a couple weeks late again*

So uh, hi! I think I'm going to stop reading this thread regularly - it takes up a big chunk of time, and I won't lie, my current hyperfixation/special interest has switched from the Sims to Vampire: the Masquerade and the only time I've opened my game since the last patch was to update mods, so uh. That sure is a thing, heh.

Not leaving the forums entirely, so ping me if you need me for anything. In the mean time, here is some snowy cuteness!

G0w3OK2.png
    RQyGICA.png
    7zpxUkq.png
    kkOZsH0.png
    IL6a2Mf.png

Hope you all have a great holiday season and new year! <3
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    Aaaw that toddler @ryttu3k

Pa Ingalls tells an adventure story
    YVxkzUR.png

4hEeJ3s.png

"Laura, how rude'' hahaa
    OeWaz3r.png
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 4: Episode 6

Jessie finished writing another song which she immediately licensed. That song was a big hit, so her celebrity status rose to "Proper Celebrity." Now, she's even more popular than her boyfriend Mick (who's currently a "B-Lister"). Meanwhile, her brother Bruce kept building his bad reputation by trolling forums and sending chain messages to other Sims. He even made a new enemy--Erik's annoying ex-neighbor/ex-girlfriend Kim.
    Ep6a.jpg

Screenshot-450.png

Screenshot-452.png

Apparently, Kim is friends with Bruce's girlfriend Emilia. She told Emilia what Bruce did to her and convinced her to break up with him.
    Ep6b.jpg

Screenshot-454.png

It was a stormy morning in San Myshuno, and the newly married couple Erik and Kendra were in the mood for a nice WooHoo. This time, they did it without contraceptive, so Kendra got pregnant.
    Ep6c.jpg

Screenshot-457.png

They went to the Perfect Balance Spa in Brindleton Bay to get some massage.
    Ep6d.jpg

Kendra's romantic interactions with Erik in public raised her celebrity status to "B-Lister."
    Screenshot-458.png

They were visited by Dane and the Huntingtons. Erik started to read Encyclopedia Vampirica Volume 2 and discovered more stuffs about vampires.
    Ep6e.jpg

Screenshot-459.png

In the evening after that visit, they went to the Romance Festival together.
    Ep6f.jpg

Erik's parents, together with Bruce, visited them too. They were looking forward to becoming grandparents. Erik planted a plasma fruit tree that morning.
    Ep6g.jpg

The couple went to the Star Accolades together. Erik and Mick each won an award. Mick embraced his girlfriend Jessie after receiving his award.
    Ep6h.jpg

Screenshot-467.png

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
    edited December 2020
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Big update, a lot happened.

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-11-11-59.jpg
    He's beauty, he's grace, he'll leave fur upon your face~
    TS4-x64-2020-12-22-12-03-41.jpg
    A friend of mine was kind enough to do wedding and family photoshoots for me. I am absolutely wretched at controlling the in-game photography camera, and I really wish we could generate in-game photos out of screenshots still, I really do. I think that's my greatest wish at the moment for the game. Aside from the StrangerVille-style adventure in Realm of Magic centred around the vortex we got shorted.

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-12-26-39.jpg
    I have a number of CC teeth, several of which work for toddlers, and it seems Cynemaer got one set. Looks like RedEarCat's tiger teeth. Someone has the dragon teeth, and I think it may be Dusty. The only problem with those teeth is they LOVE to show up on toddlers, even when they're not occults.

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-12-39-56.jpg
    Well look who decided to come back. Amazing.

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-12-42-45.jpg
    Don't let how cute he is fool you. He's actually a little brat. He's a supervillain in the making. (Okay, I'm just really annoyed at him.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-12-48-44.jpg
    Talking to his daughter was apparently taxing, so Sergio yoinked the bathtub.

Oh, at one point, Jenna Akiyama wandered into their house, made tea, grabbed a cup, and then took a mud bath with the tea. It was uhhh. Interesting. I also found Cletus Harris crying in Ezio's bed.

Can someone PLEASE fix the random strangers walking into your house junk? And maybe fix the people with house keys being unable to open the freakin door while you're at it.

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-12-49-13.jpg
    The good news is Drake doesn't ignore Cynemaer anymore. Like, really good.

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-12-55-31.jpg
    And then he goes and talks to his 'despicable wretch' again. Well, that's your fault I guess.

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-13-04-48.jpg
    So some little boy needed to potty. Ezio, having a decent track record at potty training the kids, decided to take the duty of potty training.

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-13-17-24.jpg
    You can't tell, but this little monster is angry because Ezio dared potty train him. By the way, he also got a freakin bitter sentiment out of it. He focuses all of his attention on Drake now, so yeah, really good thing Drake doesn't ignore him still.

Now HE gets to deal with the little brat. (My patience for this child was already waning from this incident.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-13-21-51.jpg
    Morgyn came by! Had a nice talk with Bryn but unfortunately the boys were asleep, so Morgyn didn't get to meet them yet. I'm going to do a nice family dinner party on Ezio's next day off.

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-13-34-58.jpg
    Lana also finally came by, that only took forever. Sheesh.

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-14-34-46.jpg
    Dustin somehow manages to get dirty like a zillion times faster than Bryn ever did?

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-15-00-36.jpg
    Speaking of Bryn, she and Cyne played dolls together and seem to get along okay. Good, cause if he was mean to his sister too I might actually drag one of his bars down and lose him.

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-15-09-23.jpg
    Dusty is imitating Diablo on one side, and Bryn did it on the other. And Diablo's like "wait, what??" and Ezio is like "Just try and be patient with it."

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-15-13-34.jpg
    I think Bryn asked Ezio to play one time and then now everyone asks Drake. It's for the best.

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-15-47-10.jpg
    Diablo must oversee the bubble bubble toil and trouble.

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-15-59-42.jpg
    "Haaaay! Haaaay! Human!! I require sustenance!!! Human! The Death is upon me!!!"

TS4-x64-2020-12-22-16-24-54.jpg
    Always a little trippy to watch Drake do anything with Cyne because they look so much alike.

By the way, he and Dustin were both hungry and tired, and I made them eat first before going to bed or they were going to wake up dying. Sensible, right? This little snot stops eating halfway through to throw a tantrum.

I don't like Cyne. I don't. It's a good thing he's automatically ruled out of being heir. He'll probably be less of a little migraine when he grows up but right now I do not like him. (Also, he's the first toddler in my game to ever throw a full on temper tantrum. I have no patience for those in reality, I'm the kind of person that will carry a screaming kid out of the store and make them sit in the car until they learn to behave like they've got some sense (and I've done it to my nieces and nephews before), and it turns out I have even less than none in The Sims.)

It probably doesn't help that toddlers in this game are broken on good days, and then I have to deal with the little pixelated snots being defiant and throwing tantrums over dumb things. It vexes me so.

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-01-01-30.jpg
    Bryn needed attention, so Ezio went over there to talk to her while eating his breakfast. And Dusty, being the charmer he is, decided he needed to come over and be involved too. Ezio's good friends with Dustin now too, so that's nice.

Cyne refuses to talk to him for obvious reasons. Just as well. Ezio can't handle all three kids at once anyway.

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-01-14-41.jpg
    He worked from home that day, because it's difficult to juggle three toddlers at once (for your sanity, if you can help it... don't do it; I may actually re-roll pregnancies that end up twins with MCCC because if I get another set of twins I'm going to scream).

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-01-48-21.jpg
    I don't think he's supposed to hit himself with the hammer that much tho.

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-02-24-41.jpg
    At 11:50pm on the night of his adult birthday, Ezio drank the immortality potion and became immortal. (I have an immortality potion mod that makes it do what it sounds like it should do, so he did stop ageing. Seriously who wants immortal elders???)

So his age bar is shiny, and it is perpetually Ezio's birthday, but it'll stay that way. Lol

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-02-29-31.jpg
    He shocked himself at the robotics table. Sigh. Apparently this is what the laser pointer looks like when your Sim's in a negative mood.

Now we just raise kids. I am sort of disappointed by how unlike Ezio their kids turned out to look, so I may try again. Uhh. After we are out of toddlers. But at the moment, the heir is looking to be Bryn. Technically I guess it should go to Dusty, since he's the only one born a spellcaster, but turning your Sim into a spellcaster is nothing anyway. Just go bug auncle Morgyn, nbd. I suppose it depends on how difficult I want my life to be. Lol

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member

One of my sim families, The Coronados, celebrated WinterFest :)

8XVJhVH.png
    ELong8v.png
    YRApjdz.png
    4eY82YF.png
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Happy holidays and a Merry Winterfest -(or Summerfest as it is for me) from myself and my sims. Hope you all spend this time with people you love and feeling safe.

Quin and Rohan doing the obligatory Winterfest shots:
    cbunuq8l.png
    0lihG0pl.png
    I like this shot -Quin is actually a goofball but it hardly ever shows in his screenshots - he always looks so serious in photos. Its usually Rohan grinning and laughing (usually because of something Quin said or did).
    mzIa6Uel.png

And it wouldn't be them if they didn't take a romantic one.
    zoINDNSl.png
    edited December 2020
    The Eisenstern Legacy

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-17-15-52.jpg
    It's somebody's birthday!

Instead of a dinner party, Ezio threw a birthday party for the birthday girl. Unfortunately Lana wasn't in the guest options for whatever reason, so we only got grandpa Akira, auncle Morgyn, and Sergio.
    TS4-x64-2020-12-23-17-21-58.jpg
    Yay, and now she's a child! She rolled neat, which sort of makes sense, Drake's neat too.

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-17-30-18.jpg
    Ezio decided to talk about robot invasions again. Morgyn looks like "I have no idea what you're on about but alrighty then."

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-17-31-59.jpg
    Sergio got stuck talking to Bryn and Cynemaer. I have a mod that adds linguistic differences, so Sergio speaks a totally different language than Ezio, Akira, Drake, and Morgyn do. Literally the only Sim that can communicate with him now is Bryn and toddlers.

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-17-48-23.jpg
    Some of Bryn's generated clothes were okay so I just adjusted them slightly or left them as they were. But her hair was too straight. I almost put her back in Morgyn's default hair (for kids!) but I liked her better with longer hair so we went with an IL style.

And of course, the first thing she wanted to do after her party is play dolls with Ezio. Why she always chooses the computer engineer instead of the author that probably has a lot more fun with dolls idk. Maybe she's into nerdy dolly stories.

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-18-01-50.jpg
    Cynemaer has at least not annoyed me since his last stunt. I've also been avoiding him being defiant by triggering care actions from him instead. And unfortunately for him, I am the one being he cannot defy. Muahahahaha.

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-18-38-29.jpg
    Naturally, when Drake check toddler'd, the toddler said "Flash cards!" instead of "Bath!" like a dork. Sigh.

But hey, at least they're cute. And Cynemaer doesn't still hate Ezio, thankfully. Sigh.

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-18-50-46.jpg
    Bryn's all growed up and going to school! It's so weird. xD My inner Ezio is like ??? but she was yay big yesterday...

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-19-02-39.jpg
    Look who actually got potty trained.

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-19-12-00.jpg
    Diablo has the stands watch trait, and sometimes he will just sit on Bryn's side table and watch her sleep. It's fitting in so many ways.

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-19-31-16.jpg
    The boys have never not gotten along at least. c: It's nice to see them interacting on their own all the time.

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-19-58-02.jpg
    Bryn discovered she has a science table.

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-20-12-50.jpg
    Mayor Whiskers passed away. Somehow, it was specifically that tombstone that ended up in one of our household Sims' inventories. I pulled it out of Cynemaer's inventory and set it down on the lot, and now we have a ghost cat.

It's like the game was trying to make me feel bad because we didn't take in Mayor this time and he died. Tragic.

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-20-15-13.jpg
    Diablo seems fond of him.

(For some reason, when pet tombstones are saved by NPCC, they'll look like normal human Sim urns and tombstones instead of pet ones. It vexes me, but it also works.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-20-54-26.jpg
    Akira came by a few days later, and Ezio had a talk with him. He and Lana are both elders and should be gone soon. :c

12-23-20-10-59-31-PM.jpg
    I downsized their house because honestly the original was very large and it tended to take the tots for actual ever to get anywhere. Lol but now I'm annoyed by the lack of space, so I may put it back. This one I built myself.

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-23-11-09.jpg
    What an interesting place to sit down to play tablet.

TS4-x64-2020-12-23-23-17-06.jpg
    Bryn never shies away from interacting with her brothers, either. It's nice to see.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-00-37-34.jpg
    Now that Bryn's older, and the twins are a bit more independent, it kind of feels like Drake and Ezio have calmed down a little on that whole parental hypervigilance thing.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-00-41-39.jpg
    Diablo tends to hang around the kids. I feel like that makes sense because Ezio would probably want him to.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-00-54-56.jpg
    Dustin almost always runs off to talk to someone while using the tablet. Charmers amirite.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-01-07-14.jpg
    After the kids go to sleep, the parents play.

They almost started seducing each other but then were like, nope, cat play and video games. That's fair, ya'll. Though their romance bar is not capped out anymore... neither has rolled the whim to get married, so, I guess for now they are not married.

I'm probably also restarting my Goth legacy at some point, maybe not anytime soon, so that'll be fun. I have the original save for it, but it's broken to all heck, so restarting is probably a better idea.

Happy and safe holidays everyone. ♥

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top