Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited January 2021
    I also want to point out, that it's really cumbersome to scroll through this thread when most of the images aren't in spoiler tags. So spoiler tags are useful for everyone.

I don't have an update, I just wanted to add that. I have Dragon NaturallySpeaking now, because it turns out I'm developing arthritis and typing for long periods of time is very difficult for me now. Hopefully with Dragon, I will be able to get back on the ball, since I seem to be gearing up to do three different stories at once. All that typing would inevitably be very painful for me. It's getting cold again, which also makes it very difficult to type. It's honestly really difficult to keep up with all the different sites that I'm on, and also all of my stories. I've been really tempted recently to just completely quit social media, because while it's nice to have that kind of recognition, it's also a lot of work. And, as anyone that knows me will tell you, I'm actually really lazy. XD;;

Honestly, I'm probably only so obscure because I'm too lazy to put in the work and effort to promote myself. I also don't follow other people, so that probably doesn't help. Anyway, I haven't had time to play, but last I checked in with the Eisensterns, Avery had finally gotten pregnant, and Bryn had just had a baby boy, so generation three is finally underway. Pictures to come, as soon as I find some.

Happy Simming!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited January 2021
    I posted 10 pictures outside of spoilers in the past, but I'll cut back to about 5 as that was recommended for easier loading. Hopefully, this thread will be easier for people to view now. :)

@Becka28 (p826) I'm glad that at least your yellow couple had a successful autonomous proposal. I was still holding out hope for Quin and Rohan, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. That moment you caught of Bjorn and Clara was interesting. Great observation. And Quin and Rohan's new house is absolutely lovely. I love the pond! <3 Also, getting through university is a slog, so congratulations to both of them.

I was excited for the proposal in the Paris post, but I guess I need to wait a bit longer. :)

I feel for Akito and hope he doesn't get abducted again. Out of curiosity, are you playing the orange generation now in your game, but posting about the gray generation? I'm not asking for spoilers, just curious, because I think you posted something in another thread about orange.

@Daravi Christel is adorable. I also love the little details that you place outside the home like the rake and wood planks. I like your city hall too. I'm glad Anna's small family is staying close by your other sims.

@RedDestiny92 I like how Loren and Rocco made sure to take care of their dogs by sneaking food, and then they took care of their family's feelings by eating that poor quality cake.

@GrimlyFiendish
    Erishkigal proposes (while a very angry bar patron fumes on, said patron will later drop dead sans reviving death flowers available so the proposal was somewhat ruined).
    Oh my. But at least it was neither of them that dropped dead, and that patron should have been happy for them. I like the colors you picked for their wedding dresses.
    @hanuel Your Sim is gorgeous! I look forward to seeing more of her story.
    Thank you!

@Keidra I hope the software works well for you. Three different stories at once is a lot! But your stories are interesting, so I hope you're able to continue.

Fier Legacy :)
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    INTRO
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 17 (#17 just arrived!). The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and had a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built in San Myshuno, where he recently relocated his family and where he intends to raise the next generation of his children.

Fier Legacy Introduction

PAST POSTS
    1. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    2. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    3. Night on the Town
    4. Day of Fier P1
    5. Day of Fier P2
    6. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    7. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    8. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    9. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    10. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    11. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    12. Merry Winterfest
    13. Ambitious Dysis
    14. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    15. Relaxation? Before University
    16. New Year's Eve
    17. Sulani Bonfire
    18. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    19. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    20. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    21. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    22. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    23. Saying Goodbye P1
    24. Saying Goodbye P2
    25. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    26. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Delmarya)
    27. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    28. A Productive Day
    29. A Day for Love P1 (Dysis)
    30. A Day for Love P2 (Delmarya)
    31. Asher's Advice and Planning a Date
    32. Only the Ice Cream Was Pure Perfection? (Delmarya)
    33. Debating Firsts (Darius)
    34. Limited Romance at the Romance Festival (Delmarya)
    35. Happy Lunar New Year P1 (Delmarya)
    36. Happy Lunar New Year P2 (Asher)
    37. Aster's Past (Delmarya)
    38. Reservations About Everything (Delmarya)
    39. Moving On (from Sulani to San Myshuno)
    40. First Days in San Myshuno
    41. The Spice Festival is too Hot
    42. New Life on the Way
    43. First Fourth Generation Fier Graduates
    44. Enjoying Change & Anticipating More
    45. Joie de Vivre (Delmarya)
    46. Things Are Still Great?
    47. Dysis' Graduation

QfdLiEV.jpg

Adelise gave birth to a baby girl at the family's home in San Myshuno while her husband, Asher, nervously waited outside.
    r9MuRjE.jpg
    o9FQNoP.jpg

Asher named his youngest daughter Elmire (pronounced Elle-meer), meaning wealthy, famous princess. She was born in a palace, and, in his opinion, the daughter of a very intelligent, powerful, and rich man, so it was fitting that she should be called princess, especially given that everyone should treat her like a princess.
    PQjCkk4.jpg

Asher had big plans for Elmire: he would raise her well and teach her many things (with his wife's help here and there). He wasn't sure if his pre-natal lessons had any effect, but as Elmire was his daughter, he was sure that she'd grow up to be incredibly capable, just like her siblings.

Some people may call this burdensome and putting too much pressure on your child, but Asher called it "good parenting." :|

Deli came to say hi.
    zMik8zZ.jpg

Asher also decided that now was the time to resign as Chief Sustainability Officer and embark on a new career in education because everyone could benefit from his genius.
    YkRDITP.jpg

In celebration of his daughter's birth and his new job, he played a concerto on the piano, hoping the sound would travel up to the nursery.
    XN51Knu.jpg

Meanwhile, Rashad asked Dysis about moving out of her family's home. Lately, he'd been bringing up the topic in a roundabout way fairly often.
    iEIOSpF.jpg
    She wanted to progress in her career and become a bona fide angel investor first, so she wasn't interested in moving or marriage just yet, but she clearly expressed that she was still interested in him.
    F1dOhuW.jpg
    VEeCZj2.jpg

The timing of Elmire's birth might seem a bit weird (with generation 4 still very much in the house and living at home), but that's because I let my sims do a lot of things autonomously and this was one of those things they did autonomously.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @Sepia Love the Halloween costumes and Halloween party you threw for your sims. It looks like most had a good time.
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited January 2021
    @MelsieYT Old age deaths are so unpredictable that it has me on edge. When I attempted the Legacy Challenge withe the Kailani household, I made it to the third generation before glitches broke the save. Waiting for the founder to pasd was difficult, and I almost think merfolk live longer because Reef lived for more than a sim week with his life bar maxed. He was on deaths door for so long that I cheated him back to young adult and moved him out to make room for the next generation.

Congrats on the next generation.

@Becka28 The "Not so Berry" challenge interests me, but I'm not sure where to find the challenge rules.

The alien abductions are definitely something that would make me paranoid. I need to have a full house before Dylan and Zeph become scientists.

Rohan and Quin updates are always awesome, and they always have a happy update. Not sure how to trigger auto-proposals.

@Sepia I enjoyed the halloween update. It made me excited to share my own update.

One more sim week before I age up Jade and Juniper. I can't wait to share some of the screenshots, but it might take me a while to go through them.

Edit: I am a but upset that so many costumes are Star Wars, space themed, or mundane stuff like the mailman. I wish we could customize our own costumes.
    edited January 2021
    @Metior_Ice
    If a Sim lives an active lifestyle, they tend to live longer than other Sims. Mermaids frequently max fitness for obvious reasons, so they're likely to live longer. The premade mermaids in the Eisenstern legacy still have like 20 bonus days to run through before they die. Nalani's an elder versus her husband's adult, and will probably still outlive him.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• SepiaSepia Posts: 101 Member
    edited January 2021
    @haneul @Metior_Ice Thank you!

Nothing too interesting happened yesterday. The girls ate together before school, but poor Soraya entered a Picky Eater phase just before breakfast.

C3-D61-FAF-1-B6-C-464-B-8-A7-A-72-A15-A27-A31-A.jpg

Autumn is coming too a close and the weather is getting colder. The day was marked by mysterious weather. Everyone was dressed warmly in the morning, but it became unseasonably hot later in the day. Everyone got uncomfortable and had to change into their summer outfits and eat ice cream to cool off.

51650719-BE88-4-B3-F-8381-E8-DB9215-CEB2.jpg
    345-A6-AD9-17-E1-4690-9961-BCF8807-C1868.jpg
    98-EC7559-839-C-447-F-A769-1-F2-F4-B69-D5-AB.jpg

Simon read to Soraya, which inspired Kali to resume her old writing habits. It’s been a long, long time since she became a bestselling author. Now that the family doesn’t have to depend on that income, she let it fall by the wayside. But she is now inspired to write children’s books just for Soraya. The Ninja Princess Chronicles series was born!

7-E3597-D9-56-EE-421-E-AEE2-607-C15-F285-D9.jpg
    7963-CD9-C-42-E5-45-B7-A218-E82158853772.jpg

More pics:

46-D3-B3-A7-2-FAE-4328-B8-BD-402-EC40-F9601.jpg63639-F7-D-C53-C-4-EE7-9-E63-5-D504-E99-AE84.jpgCE116-F7-E-4-CFC-47-F4-8-E8-B-22-DF8-CD8-B93-D.jpgD7702662-F940-4028-9-C4-C-0-D19-F104-D0-F2.jpg
    F6-B1-C15-B-F231-477-C-8-E77-3-C3670-E3108-F.jpg

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited January 2021
    I started over with my legacy a few days ago due to on-going issues and I'm having fun with this version. Ryan and Katherine went to college and are happily married with three kids! You heard right: Not one. Not two. Three kids! I'm playing on a long lifespan with my edited normal lifespan and 9 day pregnancy lengths. The first-born of the Cole kids, Marie-Anne, will be a child in a week and her sister Maggie is just a few days into toddlerhood and is now a big sister to a long-awaited baby brother named Ben! Yeah, he came back too. I can't wait to see who he takes after. Both Marie-Anne and Maggie look like their father, but Maggie has her mother's pale complexion.

Marie-Anne is the toddler with the curls and in the full-outfit sleepwear.
    2d2GAh1.png
    zkBLat3.png
    leadQAw.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Brandi V is dancing to the time of her life, but that's not the point of this picture....lol

JV3xpy3.png
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member

At best I start with a lightweight picture. Hans has found a new friend.

z6fyq7m.png

The news spread to the family that a known politician came to power with the promise to "restore law and order", other politicians believed he could be controlled.
    MQYn24L.png

After the Reichstags fire he set out to make it happen, with the Enabling Act of 1933 all political opponents were arrested, transformed the country into a dictatorship. One old friend of Wilhelm was arrested too, in due of inaprobiate behaviour,just because he was gay.

BFNGlSW.png

That's the prison I made for the picture above, and it's really only a prison, nothing else.
    HXyXyhU.png

Back to the family.

Elfriede has celebrate her birthday and became a young adult.

WRiP5Ma.png

She couldn't wait for longer and married Werner as soon she had received the permission from Wilhelm.
    U7IB6dq.png

Werner prefered a simple life with no technology, she loves him anyhow.

hf4LrbB.png

Nu2S6x5.png

Scared by collecting seashell. Okay ?! :D
    W9Wp0Ko.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited January 2021
    @HillyBeth Maggie and Marie-Anne are so sweet.

@Sepia Soraya is eating salad with chopsticks - is that part of the picky eater phase? And that icecream looks so delicious yum. I havent had ice cream in my game for a while. One of my sims will have to get an ice cream maker soon.

@Haneul - love the birth certificate - so creative. Asher's commentary about people needing to "benefit from his genius" and similar always cracks me up. I always love characters like him in movies and novels (although never in real life hahaha). And I agree with letting sims do things autonomously - I am all for that (even when it goes against what I planned). It makes the immersion feel more real.
    Please don't worry - Quin and Rohan will be engaged by the end of today's update. I spent so much time creating Paris - I wanted to really enjoy it.

Yes - I am actually on Orange with my Not so Berry.
    Sorry - this answer became what Alwaysasking and I jokingly call a friendly essay :)
    I get behind with my posting because I get very busy at work and have quite poor health often. When I am unwell I may play but not post. I am holidays at the moment and rushing to catch up with posting - that got even further behind when my old computer died and my screenshots were all in a mess and on different storage devices etc. I probably only have a couple of days left before I will slow right down again until my next break. Lil Simsie wrote the original NSB challenge: NSB rules

As far as I can tell you only need base game, Get to work and parenthood - her idea was to take a deep dive into careers and aspirations especially those a lot of people don't use or finish. I find it a good skeleton to hang play on as it leaves a lot of room for autonomy and sim surprises. Also I don't claim to "complete" or "win" challenges anywhere so I am not too worried if my sims go off script eg. Lincoln', my Rose gen sim had 2 children although the rules said one BUT he didn't know Lucas was pregnant when they divorced and didn't technically raise the second child (Rosa - Bradley's wife in the yellow gen) so I think I stayed within the spirit of the rules but enjoyed my own story too.

The rules are also on the forum: forum link
    People have written extra generations for new packs and I will be using some and writing a few of my own as I just love this family and challenge so far - and dont want it to stop.. Neko's extended gens and sweetlysims are just two of them - easy to google. Claire Siobhan (on Youtube) is also currently doing NSB as a lets play and I really enjoy it. Besides dressing the sims in their colour which most people do - I got the idea for colouring their homes from her - she goes further and matches homes to their aspirations eg. yellow has a very tin / science based house but I just build what the spirit moves me at the time. Her game is sooo different from mine even though we had to meet the same goals. SOme of the generations I also do as rags to riches style as I want play to be different and throw out a variety of challenges each gen. SO Gray got a LOT of money from his parents and he bought a big build but then had to work to renovate it but plum had only $500 when she left home - that way I dont get bored

Quin and Rohan in Paris Prt 2 - yes it does contain an engagement :)

previous update

On the next day, there was some more touristing. One special spot they went to was Notre Dame cathedral.
    This build is by EA ID: audrcami. I am in awe of this build! Every little piece was so intricately done. I am amazed at their building skills. I had to evict the Villareals to place this lot as it is huge but as Notre Dame is actually on the Ile de la cite - an island in the middle of the Seine - I think seeing the water around the build makes it feel more authentic.

Unfortunately such a big intricate build made my poor lap top nearly fall over and die - and I have a brand new powerful gaming laptop. The screen shots aren't quite what I wanted but it took nearly 30 minutes for my sims to walk in the building. There was a second level inside and Rohan tried to go upstairs but it froze and he hadn't even got to the staircase :( So its a build to admire and envy the creator their skills but its not for play unless you have a great computer. Also I have been to Paris twice ages ago and both times I wasn't able to get into Notre Dame as there were huge queues one time and repairs etc going on the second and now with the world situation and the fire there I don't know if I ever will - so I am living through my sims again.

FLsyAQ3.png
    HqC3HZ2l.png
    l0pfA1Al.png
    rklN1lI.png
    J0qAZeU.png
    Ncitza4.png
    eZTaQYB.png
    Xah8IOG.png
    M7dzRDI.png

A romantic dinner
    - this happened when the moodlets from decor had been tweaked - they thought the decor was ugly and it made them sad- ungrateful little so and sos. I spent over an hour tweaking EA Id: Nellietill's lot and setting up all the dinner things in the rotunda - and they snub it. Please forgive any miserable looks - one they got flirty they were happy.
    - I kept the first shot because I think Quin still looks beautiful in it even if he is sulking.

That evening Quin surprised Rohan with a romantic dinner. He had booked a small local park just for them (so no pesky fans or paparazzi).
    CFyU8m2.png
    Rohan can't believe that Quin has managed to arrange all this without him realising.
    HcIk4LF.png
    They had a wonderful view of the Eiffel tower
    ALTaXRH.png
    The food was delicious
    rmWbNoW.png
    and the atmosphere was romantic
    v48CUmd.png
    yCdaRZz.png
    Rohan thought the evening couldn't get any better.
    QwfxnQZ.png
    Quin then told Rohan he had another surprise for him
    WAxxB6i.png

Ok OK - yes there is a proposal - I waited for this let me enjoy dragging it out!
    Quin led Rohan to a part of the park that had been hidden from view.
    nJpOShg.png
    Rohan was surprised and impressed at what he saw.
    98bq03J.png
    Then: Quin told Rohan all that he meant to him and how he couldn't imagine his life without him.
    9nlAqQU.png
    He said that being near Rohan set his heart on fire (when I set up all the candles I was thinking of Sam Smith's "Fire on Fire")
    y2Jw8kp.png
    and then
    omN0J8f.png
    oV6a3gb.png
    MeotC4R.png
    5HYb5EV.png
    PZyuXjo.png
    He said Yes!!!
    Z7X6DUg.png
    vKXp1oT.png

The next day
    They were dizzy and caught up in their own world - with the joy of being engaged. There were 3 paparazzi and a huge bunch of fans around them and even lone wolf Rohan didn't notice or get upset. They were just so sweet I let them do their own thing.
    b79UMI9.png
    g1sY8rY.png
    u5sHtsG.png
    7GiOiQy.png
    IzBj03w.png
    1C6HbLw.png
    dg1WJR0.png

The last of Paris
    There was one more iconic Paris place they wanted to go and the gallery provided:
    The Moulin Rouge (lot: Moulin Rouge Paris by EA ID: minoush59 - its a nightclub not a theatre hence the gameplay)
    IH2BTGu.png
    So GOOD! These builders are amazing and I feel like an absolute beginner compared to them.
    frGCNgO.png
    They were a little tired after all the excitement of the past few days.
    hjBgPTS.png
    3IPdch7.png
    But they soon hit the dancefloor
    39CB5Jp.png
    Unfortunately, the fans and paparazzi were out of control.
    v5N6Isy.png
    A 5 star celebrity was there and had already whipped them all up into a frenzy. (Quin's grandmother probably celebrating her fourth or fifth divorce in Paris - MCC keeps her non-committal soul happy parading multiple husbands in and out of her life)
    obrMb4w.png
    Quin was stuck having to pose and hand out autographs.
    IoAHopI.png
    Quin asked Rohan if he could share their news - as he wanted everyone to know how happy he was.
    mo8uFKA.png
    Of course it was a yes.
    tNMf4Uw.png
    Quin announced their engagement to the whole room and considering the press and all the people posting on Simstagram - it was announced to the whole world.
    IvO6XMn.png
    The fans game them some space and they enjoyed their final evening in Paris.
    f414f3O.png
    Rhx1uXn.png

• GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    @Keidra Thanks for the tip on the spoiler tag to help the thread load better for people. I was working under the assumption that the pics were being automatically compressed for load time on here, but happy to start spoiler tagging for ease of use. :)
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• RifftraxRulesRifftraxRules Posts: 145 Member
    edited January 2021
    I had another Sim give birth and the baby's icon has a much dark skin tone than what he was born with.

Post wedding vibes have got a few in sims in the mood for love.

Erishkigal & Paige enjoyed their wedding night (and apparently got mixed up with which bed was theirs exactly as they ended up in a different bed entirely - oh well, they got fireworks going!)
    3Ny38mj.png

meU1tQr.png

Grim flirted with Aislinn & then not wishing to disturb the newlyweds upstairs they went and banged in the observatory instead. Grim emerged looking very pleased with himself.
    P6ZIQZW.png

qeXc0eD.png

Cerise and Maribel had their first date & are now officially a couple.
    FXQqRuF.png

And Paige started feeling a tad sick. Looks like there's another little Reaper on the way.

mAOTrKW.png

• bluehydrengaebluehydrengae Posts: 29 Member
    my sim turned into a vampire, got pregnant with victor feng's baby after being rejected by tons of other people, victor moved in, she stole all of his money and locked him in a swimming pool, i'm hoping he'll die soon. most chaotic day of my sims 4 career.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Quick background about the family I'm posting about today, for those who weren't here or don't remember details from last October.

This is Rinaldo and his wife Valad. She is an Abednedo from Batuu.
    HkliCLS.png

Background here is that Rinaldo was one of the townie boyfriends of my founder sim when she was doing the Serial Romantic aspiration. All of her official boyfriends and girlfriends who didn't have children with her ended up being aged to elder and moving into my retirement village which started in Oasis Springs and then moved to Sulani. They are joined there by the premade parents whose children have married into my families (Fyres, Delgato, Jang so far) My original intention was to give them fewer potions of youth than I give the sims in my families because I'm less attached to them, but @AlwaysAsking is attached to Rinaldo so I've kept him around longer than usual.

Last rotation the retirement village was my test group for JtB because they had nothing else going on that day. Rinaldo was the only single sim in the group so I had him try his luck with romancing the townies. He had things going with both Valad and a human smuggler for a while. Then one day when he was with Valad I saw the option to propose come up. I didn't expect that and wasn't sure if it was a glitch so I had to try it. I'm the kind of person you don't leave in a room with a big red button if you don't want it pushed, apparently. And then they were able to elope, and Valad was able to join his household and move back to Sulani with him. There I felt compelled to try for a baby. So... Valad could probably have lived in the retirement village because no one would have known how old she was, but babies weren't allowed.

I moved the family into a house made by @Becka28 that I downloaded from the gallery. If you like what you see of it in the pictures under the spoiler, it's called Oasis Springs Base Game. Unfortunately I was focused on pictures of my sims, not the house, so you don't see a lot of it.

I placed the house in the bottom right neighborhood of Oasis Springs. After moving them in I aged up their daughter, who I named Rogue.
    QqvVMV2.png
    nfEpjiK.png
    I actually edited her skin tone to better match the alien mask skin rather than the human that Valad has underneath. We're playing this as though Valad is really an alien and I went through and gave her a wardrobe that covers the borders of the alien mask and gloves and leggings in every outfit type. Otherwise I'm leaving Rogue unedited and just saying the human genes were dominant.

I'm being wordy today. Anyway, more of their new life under the spoiler tag.
    So, just about all aspects of sim life are more amusing in an alien mask.
    ZPQHEWe.png
    tH6ZOv2.png
    AP4MF5Y.png
    0cS1NJx.png
    TrbbywB.png
    hmKsvTr.png

I consider this Rinaldo telling Rogue the story of how they met.
    N0LhIc4.png

But I particularly like the pictures of Valad and Rogue talking, for some reason.
    aZa8pSY.png
    yiwvsFV.png

Meanwhile I'm letting Rinaldo work towards the third level of the programming skill as that will finish off the first level of his Batuu aspiration so we can get those points before we change to more earthly goals.
    MhLURC5.png

And some cute pictures of Rogue because she's cute.
    1deo3o9.png
    HOBVYdC.png
    V1xoGh0.png

I have been working on a new photo studio for seasonal portraits, and had them try out my Winterfest room. It doesn't entirely work yet so I won't post many shots of that here, but I did get this nice set of pictures for their wall.
    2gQLfhs.png

Valad was the photographer, so she's not in any shots. Also the "Take Picture With..." function seems to constantly default to the sims posing to the side of the camera rather than in the direction it's pointing, so we couldn't get any nice couple shots there.
    We got things like this:
    0pIhCbn.png

So I later took them to my older portrait studio that I built back when Moschino first came out, where sims default to standing in front of the camera due to forces I am no longer able to harness, apparently. They took some cold weather outfit shots.
    ZM04CrN.png
    CARIlFf.png
    qbxFDoq.png
    g9eRGbT.png
    I haven't decided which to add to the wall yet.

I also took some individual portraits of Valad.
    ZA9jhKa.png
    GA27KoG.png
    4Z9g8Yj.png
    342TS9E.png
    3r75n6b.png
    Some of those are cropped to what the in-game portrait looks like, some are the screenshot version.

Oh well now I should post some of the seasonal shots of Rinaldo.
    SooNTN0.png?1
    JAe5Tyg.png
    juMVfro.png
    ueOwiV9.png?1
    5r8yOsT.png

And Rogue.
    o8iVsZJ.png
    Nlt43zH.png
    bqjBc3a.png

And the father/daughter shots.
    BtmSLkZ.png
    DnKQsip.png

We may get around to taking mother/daughter pictures eventually.

Anyway Rinaldo and Valad are very happy.
    Kp18qOO.png

This was the autonomous start to their Love Day date at a Rattlesnake Bar remodel.
    ds4tKbE.png

I love the way he always smiles at her.
    TAfsSM0.png
    ssYpJyd.png

They are very flirty and kissy. Not always autonomous, because it amuses me.
    8j8suE8.png
    UENGuW9.png
    ztUJwXW.png
    WiKx1b5.png
    One of those is going to be my February profile picture, I just haven't decided which yet.

So that was fun. If you thought this post had too many portraits, you're not going to enjoy my next one. It's "everyone has aged up since they last had portraits taken, better get new ones" season in my game this weekend.
    Welcome Delilah Reaper!

N9LKXF1.png

Erishkigal, Paige, and their new daughter have since moved in with Erishkigal's sister Kore, and her wife Lorelei, while they look for a place of their own.

Meanwhile, someone else is looking a bit on the rotund side.

LFVRVnR.png

Grim pretends to look surprised when Aislinn breaks the news. Like it wasn't already obvious.
    vyce0qz.png

The parents to be (again) celebrate by getting all lovey-dovey. Cerise nopes the heck out of there, Parents and PDA's are two things that should never go together.
    BTWm9Sb.png

p43Y80r.png

Aislinn is awfully large for a first trimester. Could they be having twins?

ZVSuZMi.png

Yep, we're having twins. Welcome Mordecai and Pendragon Reaper. Daeria pops over to meet her new brothers.
    LzMJyRq.png

Inanna is a little bit upset at the new arrivals, so her Dad gives her a reassuring cuddle.
    eBDqCcE.png

Proud papa (and better baby shot, they're identical twins as well)

o03Pdi9.png

edited January 2021
    Thanksgiving with the Hargroves!

They never need an excuse to travel and stay in a new home, so they took a quick vacation in Newcrest. The home was a nice way to give thanks and celebrate the end of autumn.

0719190-B-2-FF5-4-CC1-9298-182052-DDC652.jpg
    694-F27-AE-AD83-45-C0-85-CC-0-E2665-A2159-E.jpg

1-B27-A66-D-EBE5-41-E6-8380-D9-A31251-F3-FE.jpg
    5-A0-B07-D0-289-D-4-A8-D-9282-D27-E4-E83-C57-B.jpg
    6-B151-BC9-AC2-C-4-A78-B672-353-B86-B5-F25-F.jpg
    AA8-D997-C-65-A9-4-BF0-947-F-64-C08-E55-B1-E5.jpg
    B0177035-44-C9-4433-99-A9-2-E9-CBF9-C922-A.jpg9-C628516-1-AD1-4-A37-901-A-4-AFA5-F762-A55.jpg

Kaylyn is now a teen who has mastered her cooking skill, so she got to prepare the Grand Meal this year. It was delicious!

5-E845949-C5-EE-411-F-BBE6-FEBDCB750608.jpg7-BF86-A54-494-D-4-E25-8296-26-FD3749592-A.jpg

5677-E03-A-2207-40-E2-A64-B-8-ECAEBBED41-C.jpg
    AEB082-EF-3127-423-D-AF50-8-AB342-B95-FB0.jpg

Kali cooked a nice carrot cake for everyone, and then they headed out for a little fishing. They knew it might be one of their last chances to fish before the waters freeze in winter.

52-A2-C241-98-DC-4133-9-B4-B-21295-E830-E4-D.jpgimgE9330-E51-35-C3-497-D-ACE5-9-AAE118-B30-FF.jpg

3-B0-F45-CC-0-DAD-4-CE7-9293-15-D60-BCFBFD9.jpg
    6-E071981-D975-4-A54-AB5-B-D11-BB3-EDF4-E9.jpg
    6-F6-BD62-E-BF1-E-4-F01-9-FB4-C4-A529396829.jpg
    7055974-D-086-C-4-C8-F-9484-232-B7-E5-C70-D3.jpg
    75-A46522-C6-C0-477-D-9-DD4-81-D5-C1630-BBA.jpg
    BE53-E9-D7-0-AB3-44-E6-95-CF-193223243-B34.jpgD9-DF2-F85-784-C-4503-8-A26-6-AF4-AE9-B8781.jpg

Later, Kali got a chance to bond with the home’s bees and collect honey for the first time. It was kind of fun! She may get a bee box for home.

56-DDACE2-59-D2-400-E-9-F23-E03329-FAA5-A2.jpg
    img821-CDA35-E8-B6-490-C-BDCE-860-FA4-B00-E56.jpg

They played games and enjoyed themselves the rest of their time there. Another successful holiday! Bring on winter!

03832-E90-9-BD0-4-B50-9859-A455-F824279-E.jpg
    088-A440-F-9-F77-4-BC4-A25-A-7-CB464-FEB526.jpg
    1-A9211-A3-55-E1-4461-BC2-B-4-FEE9-EA38311.jpg
    1-F528-C10-C49-A-4-B17-9-F22-3-DD66557827-E.jpg
    21-B345-AD-A500-4493-8-CAF-92449-F4020-CC.jpg
    2-BF2-F9-E7-6751-4326-9-DCF-F6-FCCDAEF46-C.jpg
    4751573-E-CC80-44-A8-8-F81-0038-F0-CF6-CD4.jpg52-D8-BF6-B-7-A70-482-C-BF9-F-E7-C16690628-B.jpg
    5-A779-AB8-DBAF-41-D8-8487-C6869442851-D.jpg
    78-EE32-D5-86-C0-42-D4-91-C5-FFA71-E46-C4-ED.jpg
    C6-E1-E688-467-C-4-C51-8-B0-D-07292310-BDB2.jpgD0-FD691-A-437-E-4-D31-960-C-E06-FB2-D08-E98.jpg
    E6499-B2-C-B842-460-F-8-B8-A-7-FF7-ABA3778-B.jpg

edited January 2021
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Start | Previous | Family Tree

I didn't actually play for a while, so this is pretty late but everyone seems to be doing just fine. I also finally got my game updated, which I hadn't actually opened the game since the 20th so it hadn't had the opportunity to update itself. It seems like none of my mods need to be updated either, so that's interesting because pretty much everything needs to be updated all the time.

And if anyone is curious, yeah Dragon NaturallySpeaking is working quite well for me. I just have to get accustomed to saying what is in my head, rather than typing it. I type at 154wpm, it's usually not for prolonged periods of time but I can certainly get up there, normally it hovers around 110. That's still pretty quick, lots of words in a short period of time. So this takes a lot of strain off of my hands. After a while of typing that fast the thoughts just immediately translate from thinking to typing, and with dictation, I have to think about it so I know how to word it and stuff. It's just weird to get used to.

And it looks like I'm going to be doing Corazon, the Eisenstern legacy, and Of Frost and Fire all at once. If anyone was following OFAF, you'll know that it was a train wreck, and it took over most of my life for like a year. So I am and am not looking forward to diving back into it.

At least the legacy's pretty simple.

TS4-x64-2021-01-20-20-26-58.jpg
    Bryn came by during her second trimester, and it was nice to see her. The siblings always come over usually at least once a week, but they tend to come in waves. So they all visit at once, and then the rest of the week is quiet. She had her baby around 4 in the morning, but I have MCCC set to ask me what to name relatives, so she had a boy named Ari. Ari is a Norse byname that means eagle. Ezio is the Italian form of Aetius, most likely from Greek aetos, meaning eagle. So Ari's named after Ezio, sort of.
    TS4-x64-2021-01-20-20-28-13.jpg
    Freya came down to talk to Bryn while she was there. It's always so nice to see them get together like this, and it's made even more special by the fact it doesn't happen as frequently anymore. It's kind of like, when they're kids and a big happy family, I kind of want them to stay that way forever, but it's hard to make any notable progress with them if they stay kids forever, you know?

I guess it's kind of like that in real life. It's happy and sad that they're growing at the same time.

TS4-x64-2021-01-20-22-28-57.jpg
    The one dew collector Ezio didn't upgrade before he left broke, so I sent Cecily out to go Repairio it. Unfortunately, the spell failed.

TS4-x64-2021-01-20-22-29-18.jpg
    And somehow this metal thing leaking water caught on fire??

Well, Cecily and Avery both headed for it with a fire extinguisher, no panicking here, so it's good to know neither one is useless in an emergency lol

TS4-x64-2021-01-20-22-32-10.jpg
    And then Avery grabbed Cecily and kissed her like
    tenor.gif

TS4-x64-2021-01-20-22-37-29.jpg
    I figured she should probably raise her spellcasting level a bit before we try to do another spell, yeah? Yeah. So we went playing with the cauldron. She got another level I think. Can't remember.

TS4-x64-2021-01-20-23-02-57.jpg
    Hey, look at that...

So here's a fun story, when Ezio's pregnant, he does the pregnancy idles very frequently, and tends to whine and whimper the entire time. Avery didn't do the idles near as often, and never whined during them, either. She'd sound like she was going to be sick, and grumbled once, but never whined. Ezio really is just whiny when he's pregnant.

TS4-x64-2021-01-21-00-44-27.jpg
    Anyway, it was Friday, and it was Freya's young adult birthday the next day, yeah already xD but she autonomously did her homework anyway. I don't know.

TS4-x64-2021-01-24-00-34-14.jpg
    The next morning was full of the sisters talking a lot about random inane things. Sounds right.

TS4-x64-2021-01-24-00-46-53.jpg
    Then Freya blew out the candles and aged into young adult. For her last trait, she rolled active. Fitting.

TS4-x64-2021-01-24-00-56-48.jpg
    Then her girlfriend invited her to the Motive Trials. She didn't do very well.

TS4-x64-2021-01-24-01-02-51.jpg
    Avery went into second trimester and finally started showing. Wow.

TS4-x64-2021-01-24-01-39-39.jpg
    Cecily decided to pick Diaval up and wander around with him. I am not entirely sure what she intended to do with the cat, but apparently something. Lol

TS4-x64-2021-01-24-01-45-42.jpg
    They decided to get married in the dining room. Okay. (Avery's in third trimester here.)

TS4-x64-2021-01-24-01-49-56.jpg
    And then ran off to do something else...

TS4-x64-2021-01-24-01-54-50.jpg
    Avery eats like 3x as much as usual and naps occasionally. But actually this pregnancy was pretty easy on her.

TS4-x64-2021-01-24-02-04-43.jpg
    Caleb came by. I could've sworn Cecily had met him but I guess that relationship was deleted. Anyhow, so they'd just met each other and Cecily instantly got the adoring sentiment for him and I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about that. Maybe in another universe I'll see how CecilyxCaleb goes.
    (No probably not. Weeeeiird...)

TS4-x64-2021-01-24-02-11-41.jpg
    Cecily went to sleep, so Caleb met Avery, too.

TS4-x64-2021-01-24-02-39-52.jpg
    Cecily and that guitar of hers. Unfortunately, she keeps rolling whims to write a song, but she can't do that until the skill gets levelled, I think it needs to be at 8, so we've got some time before then.

TS4-x64-2021-01-24-02-40-22.jpg
    Avery went playing with the cauldron to also level her magic. These two are the least magical spellcasters I've ever had in my life, but Avery getting Herbio and Floralorial would make sense.

TS4-x64-2021-01-24-02-43-16.jpg
    Ope, looks like it's go time! Cecily did not panic, weirdly.

TS4-x64-2021-01-24-02-47-41.jpg
    It's a boy! Welcome to Gabriel Eisenstern! Whichever mother he takes after, I bet he'll be cute as hekkkk.

I moved Freya out with her girlfriend, they live in Oasis Springs. Kaylie's extra trait also turned out to be active, so that's cool, Freya and Kaylie share two traits! And Gabriel is also named after Ezio, Gabriel is Ezio's middle name. Gabriel is actually Hebrew, from Gavri'el, meaning god is my hero. The name is spelled the same way in Scandinavian languages, so it isn't rooted in Norse or other Germanic language but they didn't change its spelling at least. In Swedish, it is said GAH-bri-ehl.

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• AbbyBaba729AbbyBaba729 Posts: 135 Member
    Idk how long these posts are supposed to be, but here goes:

My baby Florence is finally in a happy relationship with her boyfriend Lucas. He's been practicing proposing in the mirror, and plans to pop the question soon. So happy for her; she has trouble venturing out of the house and talking to people. He originally wanted to be a comedian but fell in love with her farm and has agreed to help her cultivate it.
    Meanwhile, also living with them is Florence's older, half-sister, Amber. Her high school best friend, Hollie, confessed her crush so now they're dating. Soon she'll move in.
    Can't wait to resume this save tomorrow. :blush:
    Base Game Sympathizer. Please push for more BG updates! Not everyone can afford packs!
    Proud Giyu Tomioka simp. :)
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited January 2021
    Hey everyone!! So I have some gameplay from boarding school. I’m condensing it down in one post here. Under spoilers of course :)

First a few replies!! :)
    @angeliqueadelaide Thank you for liking my updates!! I’ve really enjoyed your updates! I have I started laughing when I saw Salim’s eyebleeding dark form lol!! XD
    @blueseawaves Thank you for liking my boarding school! I hope to get the kinks ironed out of and post it on the gallery soon! :) I really hope Arthur is reunited with his parents soon. He has had a hard life
    @becka28 Oh no! I hate when comments get deleted! I started typing in google docs before because I had the same problem lol! XD Thank you for liking my last update! I seriously can’t wait for the next pack. I have 2 houses I am building to be ready to add to when the pack comes out! Also, I absolutely live for Callmekevin and Jim Pickens. I can’t wait to see what he does with this next pack lol!! XD
    Ooh! Thomas Jabari has some amazing genetics! He’s actually the father of one of my boarding school sims, Parvati Jabari. She’s absolutely beautiful.
    I love seeing Quin and Rohan hanging out together. They seem so happy. But come on guys... Someone propose already!!
    I was chuckling at Bjorn tracking Clara.. I wonder what she is up to? Bjorn is a character. He currently lives with Griffin and Co to learn the ins and outs of being a vampire in my mains save. And loves to crop-dust all the rooms with his gaseous emissions. Thanks Bjorn.
    THY6Mdn.png
    I love the Paris, France update!! That mod looks amazing! How are you liking it? And you left us on a cliffhanger! Looking forward to your next post:)
    Ok...just read the latest post! That was awesome! Congrats Quin and Rohan!! I am so happy they are finally engaged! The screenshots were gorgeous, and the I have no words for the cathedral. It’s beautiful
    @metior_ice You are going to have fun with the acting career!! Its a lot of fun and unlocks some awesome costumes and build/buy elements
    @haneul The total pregnancy for all sims in my game is 14 days (I used to have 21 days but the suspense would kill me). I play with aging off and my years on 4 week seasons so having a 3 day pregnancy feels a bit too short. I can’t remember how long each trimester is but they are divided evenly:)
    Congrats to Dysis on graduating!
    @daravi I am glad the family relocated to a safe area! I know it was a massive change for them. And congrats to Anna on her proposal!
    @grimlyfiendish That was an epic housewarming party!! Also, I am loving your naming theme!
    @darkangel1994 I like Sims 3 too! The color wheel is awesome! I wish there were a few items from Sims 3 in Sims 4
    @melsieyt Its so good to see you back!! I am sorry about your founder passing away. At least she was able to spend time with family. I am in love with those screenshots of the toddlers! :)
    @keidra Can I say that I am absolutely in love with Kaylie? She’s one of the most gorgeous alien sims I’ve seen! Are her eyes CC?
    @ellupelluellu Yes! Thanks for the spoiler tags suggestions! I don’t have the speediest of internets and it takes forever to load. Also I like to read this thread during my breaks at work and it takes too long to load at times.

Ok on to my gameplay!
    Class Activities
    We do school stuff, like homework and writing in journals. I’ll just include one screenshot because that’s boring. OWefcH2.png
    It wound up being really stressful trying to handle everyone plus skill building, so I downloaded Triplis’ Quit School Mod and had them quit school. It works pretty well!
    At this point I was just focusing on completing a few aspirations such as Bodybuilder and Renaissance Sim. They did some refinement classes such as art class and music. C4VX44k.png
    Literature S9bvl4B.png
    Chess Club rFxrciH.png
    And Gym with yoga ASDuQMB.png
    xkawMkt.png

Extracurricular “Activities”
    But that was the most boring part of boarding school life, the most fun of course is DRAMA and ROMANCE!
    Rocky Beauchamp and Jocelyn Bachelor-Caliente have been dating for about half a year. They met during summer camp. Things have been going well so far pI7iQE4.png
    Really well 5myn28f.png
    Miles Feng is quite the suave and debonair young man. He takes after his ol’ dad Victor Feng. He has his mother Lily’s brains and confidence. He’s taken some interest in Aubrey Roswell.
    k8yogVj.png
    The problem is, so is Casey Hecking! He has a bit of a crush on Aubrey too. They both started flirting one morning during breakfast VaHh5kn.png
    Aubrey, as it turns out, is a bit of a coquette. She’s enjoying all the attention from both guys! I was cracking up because they were both flirting with her at the same time!
    Miles has to one up him with a finger gun flirt. Good grief Miles 6vhoAk0.png
    Aubrey is just taking it all in! DBlCess.png
    Then Miles shows off his muscles FPvCQ78.png
    But Casey gets out of his chair and really starts flexing lol! 9PFtwbT.png
    Meanwhile Parvati is less than impressed with her classmate She’s more interested in doing her own thing. Her parents are Geeta Rasoya and Thomas Jabari (one of the cranky professors from Discovery University). She currently lives with her parents, older brother Raj, sister-in-law Catarina Lynx, a niece and one of Catarina’s cats. Needless to say, it's a full household. Parvati is happy just to get a break from her busy family.
    XRPSLST.png
    Miles does the kiss hands trick and whips a rose out of mid-air BjXnha6.pngnuwUexe.png
    A short while later Aubrey asks Miles a risque question. Why they all constantly have to talk in the gross school bathrooms I will never know. LW9ZwA0.png
    Miles was horrified! Aubrey was so embarrassed 9d4F74J.png
    But a few days later, they are back on hot and heavy! Miles asks her for her phone number YnWQavS.png

First Dates and Betrayals
    Miles later asks Aubrey out on a date p7inXMT.png
    He took her to the karaoke bar in San Myshuno FC8VN4q.png
    They had a good time but finished their date out at Myshuno Meadows Park. Miles loves this park lIJmIFD.png
    He slowly switched topics....fHSx3dX.png
    QcfZjFD.png
    Its almost 11 pm and Headmistress Susan calls them. They are about to break curfew if they don’t get home. Miles quickly asks Aubrey to be his girlfriend. She enthusiastically says yes! 8A2oDkr.png
    That’s going all over Simstagram! XD X1rB54w.png

Fire!! Or what happens when teenagers do chores
    The students are responsible for keeping the school grounds clean and tidy. That includes laundry lvArs1I.png
    And the inevitable fire lol Wwas1Cz.png
    Errr...fires! aJecdJa.png
    Casey is now a bit enamored of his teacher Susan since she saved his life. vUGkhs1.png
    No love for Parvati dude? She was putting you out too!
    Miles for whatever reason was so romantic at this point, he asked Aubrey to exchange promise rings kf8sVjj.png
    She said yes!

Betrayals
    One day Casey caught Miles and Aubrey messing around in the showers. He had been carrying a torch for Aubrey all this time. v7wGGJS.png
    He was devastated :(3jt1shx.png
    It took him forever to get over that realization that Miles and Aubrey were officially an item. He spent hours crying under the covers ZqLTd0f.png

Winter Fun
    It was not all work and no play! There’s a lot of snow in Newcrest. They thoroughly enjoyed the winter weather. Building snowpals and making snow angels i5MWvZN.png
    FJKHtSI.png
    Susan took them to the ice skating rink at the park across the street. I was laughing because the music station on the radio was set to Journey to Batuu. So they were skating to Darth Vader’s Imperial March Theme XD BGxy5qx.png

Teachers need a break too
    Susan was under a lot of stress herding these hormonal teeanagers around. Maybe a bit too much stress PSulaKd.png
    No worries she was making Harvestfest dinner ;)0p5jEAF.png
    Time to eat!! IBrmf4A.png
    qG43km7.png
    She was missing her paramour Ember Morgyn. They are actually engaged and have 2 kids together. Morgyn works as a professor at Britechester. Morgyn called up and invited Susan out on a date. They went to the Orchid Go Go lounge in Del Sol Valley. EcuXYOV.png
    Thorne Bailey showed up to impress everybody UGLzLjc.png
    He made Bob Pancakes faint lol AManOGW.png
    Morgyn and Susan share an intimate moment in the shower 9h5u7Gp.png
    Morgyn decided he was going to leave at that point and left with a remark “Well that was a nice time. I’ll call you, maybe?”
    COjTJS3.png
    Call me maybe? REALLY!?!
    Good grief Morgyn

Prom Nite!
    Its prom night! Susan spent hours preparing for the party. They had plenty of desserts and snacks. And a fruit punch bowl! jS8t7Pu.png
    Everyone was a tad shy TAH5Onp.png
    But they warmed up and started dancing. Especially Dustin, Aubrey’s twin brother! MVvfsmW.png
    Aubrey and Jocelyn had a great time. But that sly look Jocelyn gave Aubrey when she showed up wearing the same dress lol olEt0D9.png
    Yep. Everyone had a great time! Dey30sz.png
    We followed up with a birthday party so I could age everyone up at the same time. Just one screenshot because y’all get the idea JFMAVIc.png
    Class photo!
    j3MbsZC.png
    University adventures next!!
    Enjoy!

Post edited by sarabeth2984 on
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Preparing Laitha and Brandi's plot. Not sure I'm ready for this, I'll be saying goodbye to my favorite sim.
    @sarabeth2984
    Thank you! She's evolved a bit over the years. Most of my aliens have.
    For funsies, here's my other two alien girls if anyone's interested.
    09-04-20-7-12-47-PM2.png
    This one's Raelle.

03-16-20-6-13-13-PM2.png
    And Celeste.
    Celeste married another alien and had kids, and I had to just deal with their kids having brown hair because children cannot have green hair, even if they're aliens. And I think that's ridiculous.

I wish we had a copy-paste between disguise and alien forms. :c I sort of get why we don't but I feel cheated.

Anyway, those should be the Whisper alien default replacement eyes from DFJ. c: I've switched recently to Soulmate Eyes by someone-elsa, but the Whisper alien eyes are some of the prettiest alien eyes I've ever seen.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

@Becka28 No, I have chopsticks set as their preferred utensil. They sometimes still use forks, though.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,916 Member
    @Becka28 , thank you :) Oh my.. Ted? let me guess.. food stall vendor? :D
    @Daravi , thank you :)
    @sarabeth2984 , Thank you :)
    @Keidra , fully agree, thank you for adding :)

Anyways, I do not know do any of you remember my Babs and Geoffrey save?
    Anyway they had this so pretty toddler, Georgia <3
    QxbdjrD.png
    Who turned out to be a mini version of her mom.. so mini Babs :D
    AtS0A3l.png
    As a teen

Also .. if someone remembers that toddler who fight with frying pan and hated Daring Walsh? Wilma.
    This one?
    t85zIOR.jpg
    RFO42Xr.png
    As a teen

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    My simself's girlfriend got a makeover and some new attire.

01-25-21-2-52-41-AM.png
    01-25-21-2-52-56-AM.png
    01-25-21-2-53-07-AM.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top