Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I love everybody's stories.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited July 2021
    Reality Kings Season 5: Episode 8

Jordan has been keeping in shape.
    Ep8a.jpg

He finished making another app, and he read Aidan to sleep shortly after.
    Ep8b.jpg

His cousins went on summer vacation in Sulani with Codi and Malcolm. They chose to rent the Admiral's Wreckage. Markus and Jordi took turns exploring the cave just behind their lodging, but neither of them discovered anything interesting. Markus found a bunch of kelps, but he did not know what to do with it.
    Ep8c.jpg

Show spoiler to see what happened to the rest of their vacation.
    At night, they had dinner at Sand Simoleon beach restaurant.
    Ep8d.jpg

They returned to Admiral Wreckage after eating and found some island spirits.
    Ep8e.jpg

The next morning, they went to Ohan'ali to swim and snorkel. Jordi found out that the National Leader was also vacationing in Sulani with her daughter. Jordi started flirting with Martina, and her mother, who has the Unflirty trait, became uncomfortable.
    Ep8f.jpg

Markus met a mermaid named Adriana. She has black scales. But he was not able to talk to her for long because she left so soon.
    Ep8g.jpg

Jordi and Martina went somewhere else to continue their romance. They went to the waterfall just behind the Admiral's Wreckage where they messed up together.
    Ep8h.jpg

On the last day of their vacation, the group went to the waters of Lani St. Taz to swim and snorkel. They met a dolphin there.
    Ep8i.jpg

Markus went a little farther and encountered a shark. Lucky for him the shark was not interested in him. He met Adriana again, this time with new scale color (green). Markus experienced Mermaid's Kiss and Lullaby for the first time which made this vacation memorable for him.
    Ep8j.jpg

It was the Star Accolades event in Stargazer Lounge again! Manuel performed on stage while waiting for the ceremony to begin. Dane was so excited about the outcome of his nomination for an acting award.
    Ep8k.jpg

He won! He happily delivered his acceptance speech, and all of the Reality Kings members were present. His co-star (Angela) in the TV project that earned him his nomination was also present.
    Ep8l.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Season 4 Episodes
    Current Season's Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    edited July 2021
    Friendly reminder that this thread is easiest to read when people don't put more than 3 or 4 images outside a spoiler tag :)

@Keidra I like your simself and her extreme loner behavior :D

Sometimes the best course of action for a hothead is a warm bath and a cold cream cola
    cream-cola-in-the-bath.png

Why play with toys when the kitchen is full of things to play with?
    playing-in-counter.png

Adeline Bheeda is having trouble getting along with both her parents. She is fussy. Jesminder is hotheaded. Arun is doing his best, but Adeline has a hurt sentiment against him for I can't even remember what. Seems to fit.
    trouble-getting-along.png
    trouble-getting-along-hug.png

Only Wayuvo understands. (I had her name her bear the word she always says when she starts talking to him :) "Wayuvo!")
    trouble-only-wayuvo-understands.png

But she's starting to become better friends with the Rasoya girls
    adeline-and-rasoyas-on-couch.png

And at the end of the day she is still a little kid and she still needs mommy and daddy. Even if she won't admit it.
    trouble-getting-along-still-needs.png

Arun and best friend Atharv went out to the humor and hijinks festival. Jesminder had to work so Arun hired a nanny. Things took an awkward turn between Arun and Atharv.
    They enjoyed some tea which made them feel very silly
    atharv1.png

Over more beverages, Arun shared with Atharv his struggles at home. Adeline is being so difficult. He is so in love with Jesminder but she's so hard to be with sometimes.
    atharv2.png

Atharv was very caring and understanding and oops
    atharv3.png

As soon as it happened, Arun knew it wasn't for him. It felt Very Awkward
    atharv-very-awkward-encounter.png

They headed back to the Bheedas' place, just to schlep home the microphone they won. Arun discovered an empty apartment. The nanny had sent Adeline to daycare and gone off somewhere! He hurried back with Adeline after Arun arrived, with some dumb line like "Welcome back, how may I be of service?" Arun promptly fired him.
    nanny-is-useless.png

"Please leave now. That's my wife coming home. When she hears what you did, she might take a piece out of you, if you haven't left yet."
    nanny-useless-go-away-now.png

"Why is HE here?"
    atharv-why-is-he-here.png

Arun sent Atharv home. It was late, but not too late to spend some time reconnecting with his family.
    atharv-reconnect.png

Repealing We Wear Bags! So much repealing in this save! I now understand why people get annoyed at NAPs. It would be one thing if they only got voted in the neighborhood where I'm actively playing during the voting period, which is how I thought it worked at first, but now that I'm really playing a rotational save I find that about half the time a NAP gets voted in a neighborhood I'm not playing. I dunno. I can sort of get into the idea that community organizing is a real part of life in a city, and you don't always get what you want in city politics, but.
    repealing.png

I forget why I took this but Arun is really adorable in it.
    arun-being-adorable.png

And Jesminder is so pretty!
    jesminder-is-so-pretty.png

Jesminder with her favorite girls.
    girls-time.png

Jesminder had a party to treat all her friends to her expert concoctions. Parties will be more fun when everyone can take these dang things off their faces.
    party-lr-and-bar.png

A lovely Love Day date at Myshuno Court. Please thank Arun and Jesminder for testing out most essential objects in the build, so I can post to the gallery now.
    date.png

And the Bheedas had a wonderful time at the Sims Sessions concert!
    It took Adeline a long time to run to the stage. I didn't have the presence of mind to ask one of her parents to carry her. Oops.
    concert-running.png

It was also Prank Day so
    concert-pranking-atharv.png

Adeline loved watching the piano (actually she's doing What's This? at the piano, since toddlers can't watch performances for some reason? anyhow she maxed her thinking skill so that's cool)
    concert-adeline-watches-piano.png

Then she got bored and read a book
    concert-adeline-reads-book.png

Then she napped next to Dad's feet, and later in a tent
    concert-adeline-naps-on-ground.png

Jesminder enjoyed the music until she had to leave for work
    concert-jesminder-enjoys.png

Atharv is somehow both a slob and a snob. I'm not sure how that works yet. He looks pretty goofy dancing.
    concert-atharv-dancing.png

edit: OK I did think of one way to make slob + snob work
    oscar_main.png
  • Options
    @mightysprite Sorry for that. Didn't realize my recent post was at the beginning of the new page. I edited it just now.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    Thank you @SwanSong93 :)

• Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Specter: The saga of Olive, Ophelia, and Emanuel continues.

Being the odd girl drove Ophelia to try to romance the other local oddball whose had as much luck with the opposite sex as her, Ernest (Dream Daddy).
    06-30-21-8-58-18-PM.png

It turned out fairly well for them, too. Also, here's Ozzy Osbourne playing the violin during one of their dates.
    06-30-21-9-08-01-PM.png

Thanks to Olive's mean trait, her and Emanuel's relationship tends to go from despising each other to kinda tolerating. At least they have enough romance points to sleep in the same bed and have hate woo-hoo.
    07-03-21-10-56-19-AM.png

It's not a total loss for Emanuel, his high charisma allows him to easily make friends like Jushiro from Bleach.
    07-03-21-1-59-54-PM.png

Now on to another family.
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    unknown.png
    I played all day yesterday, but nothing really interesting happened. I also got no screenshots since I spent most of the day streaming to spouse-beans and I don't like screen-capping while they're watching. They probably wouldn't care, but...
    But this gig's description amused me. ( That's not quite how voice-to-text works, but it's funny lol. )

But she's made ~200k, between winning game tournaments, livestreaming ( she reached 600k fans ), programming gigs, and writing books. Decided to move her to San My bc I'm 100% a city person what is my Simself doing living in Windenburg?! lol!

@mightysprite
    Yeah, she's like a perfect imitation of me. I gave her the independent reward trait, and her social bar goes down unbelievably slow. Her traits are um... genius, creative, loner, clumsy, and bookworm. So independent + loner is like, have a nap, it'll take a long time to go down. I keep it up exclusively with online chatting. She continues to know no other Sims. #tooreal I too have no IRL friends. lol
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited July 2021
    Finally got my sims to the concert event this morning! Lorelei (teen in yellow) enjoyed it more than her mother Gillian (in green).
    xWOspFq.png

Taking pictures through the heads of the people in front of you felt very true to life.
    GCnd9ZU.png

In other news the Goth twins aged up!
    btNRLN1.png
    Lorelei is still paying homage to the traditional Cassandra look, while Gwendolyn inherited curly hair from their other mother Gillian.

I'll put some more of their pics below the spoiler.
    Lorelei has a combination of different looks. The first was a styled look from paranormal that I found irresistible.
    SLYMo51.png

And there's the little Goth on the prairie look.
    zJU4okz.png

Gwendolyn is more consistently country in her style (a third of her outfits even have cowboy boots) but she keeps things a little strange.
    LLRLzQL.png
    kclEqyg.png

Their hot weather outfits are in the concert picture, and also in these hobby shots.
    ObHGf48.png
    J9SNhHD.png

Meanwhile at the concert they got some cousin selfies.
    Lorelei and Farrah (recently aged to YA)
    zGevW21.png

Gwendolyn and Noelle.
    lXgghkX.png

Earlier in the week we had the 4th of Memorial holiday in Del Sol Valley. Since I'm posting less as predicted I didn't do a full post of that household but I will leave you with some fireworks.
    Finnian lights and enjoys a big one.
    eFrBhGg.png
    kbQnB9G.png

This one seemed to make the crowd nervous.
    FKpnN7f.png

Happy 4th to my fellow Americans and happy weekend to everyone else!
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    It has been awhile since I updated and I have quite a lot to cover. ;)

Bjorn finally popped the question to Summer, she never thought this day would come. She dreamed so hard even back when she first met Bjorn, she just knew she would marry him despite the circumstances. They then danced in the moonlight before heading home.
    xrUTpRO.png
    XFHzjwY.png
    Summer soon found out she was expecting her second child, it caught her and Bjorn totally off guard. She tried to explain to Francesca as best she could that she was going to be a big sister and that there was a baby growing in mommy's belly. Francesca liked the idea of being a big sister.
    Y6eSfxm.png

Since Bjorn and Summer knew what an adjustment it would be for Francesca and a new baby in the house, they adopted her a kitten. His name is Rex and Francesca already has a deep bond with him.
    0gfV2bk.png
    XpcBuvJ.png

With another baby on the way, Summer didn't want a big wedding, she just wanted to become Bjorn's wife so they had a courthouse wedding. It was short and sweet but so special.
    qfl46Jz.png

Soon a baby boy was born into the family, Summer couldn't believe it, Bjorn had a son and it was their son. Auntie Liberty came by to see her little niece and brand new nephew.
    rz2GwUy.png
    HcaWHLX.png
    hoKJQl3.png

A brief catch up with Travis.
    A lot has happened back at the Bff house, Travis ran off to the city with Lilith Pleasant, she turned him onto a bad path and he is now a professional hacker. They are expecting their first child, however Lilith doesn't want the baby so Travis made a deal if she kept it he would raise it on his own and he and Lilith would part ways

It's all about Liberty now..
    Since Travis ran off with Lilith, Liberty has the house all to herself. She joined an online dating app and Met Knox Greenburg, they really hit it off.
    6AbYr2u.png
    GfnAeW0.png
    zmDAImN.png
    0gOhX8C.png

Liberty and Knox attended Summer Sessions at the park, they had the best time. The crowd was amazing and so were the performances.
    li9I05T.png
    USIIAGJ.png
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Started a new game with a new character on the PC version. My new sim had to put out a couple of fires that was started by a lava bomb on their home lot. Plus they got to go to the Humor Hijinks festival, the Spice festival and the Sims Session music festival. They also taught their dog how to speak, painted three masterpieces, explored the cave in Sulani.
  • Options
    StartUpGeniusStartUpGenius Posts: 135 Member
    Why play with toys when the kitchen is full of things to play with?
    playing-in-counter.png

Your Bheeda toddler is almost the same as the one in my game, so I guess his genetics was predetermined in the beginning
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited July 2021
    So, I must've triggered a bug with the interior decorator career because I traveled to the lot with the phone instead of the normal way.

I'm going to try it again.

I'll also be returning to my main household for the concert.

Edit: An update might come sooner because of the session.
  • Options
    Reality Kings Season 5: Episode 9

Bruce had a TV shoot with a much older actress named Puma ("Supporting Actress"; 2-star celebrity). Bruce flirted with her before the shoot without knowing that her much younger husband Keiran ("Guest Star"; 1-star celebrity; in blue bunny costume; only one Sim year older than Bruce) was also in the studio.
    Ep9a.jpg

Show spoiler to see what how the shoot went and what happened after that.
    Bruce did very well with his solo scenes.
    Ep9b.jpg

Bruce also did well in his romantic scenes with Puma. Her husband was watching. Bruce got gold and got promoted to "Supporting Actor." He also transferred to Well-Suited Talent Agency.
    Ep9c.jpg

Bruce and Puma continued flirting with each other after the shoot. That angered Puma's husband who suddenly attacked Bruce. But Bruce won their fight. Other actors and actresses as well as the production staff witnessed it.
    Ep9d.jpg

Jordi was invited by Martina to the Romance Festival. Jordan and Cherie also came, but Markus was left at home looking after Aidan. Famous athlete David was also in the festival, and Jordi asked for a selfie with him. The Feng couple were also there. Martina's mother, the National Leader, is in Grizzly-beral Party while Victor Feng is in the opposing party- the Feng Myshuno Party. Victor and the National Leader are enemies.
    Ep9e.jpg

Show spoiler to see who renewed their wedding vows.
    It was none other than one of my favorite protagonists Jordan and his wife Cherie! Unlike Judith and Ramon's impromptu wedding, Jordan and Cherie's renewal of vows was watched by the other festival-goers. Jordi and Martina flirted with each other while watching them.
    Ep9f.jpg
    Ep9g.jpg
    Ep9h.jpg
    Ep9i.jpg

Show spoiler to see who attended the first Sims Sessions.
    Jordi and Martina came to attend. Darling unexpectedly came too and caught Jordi cheating. Jordi broke up with her without a second thought.
    Ep9j.jpg

Jordi and Martina became a couple shortly after the breakup. Justin sent a congratulatory message to Jordi.
    Ep9k.jpg

The sessions began, and many people watched the first performer.
    Ep9l.jpg

After the first performer finished, the new teen couple "messed around" in one of the tents while waiting for the second performer. They finished "messing around" just in time to watch the second performer.
    Ep9m.jpg

It rained after his performance, and the new couple kissed in the rain.
    Ep9n.jpg

Martina had to go before the third performer arrived. Jordi stayed to finish her performance.
    Ep9o.jpg

It was Souls Day the following day. Jordan's household visited the Newcrest Cemetery in the morning to mourn their deceased loved ones. They also met Bernard there.
    Ep9p.jpg

In the afternoon, Manuel's family visited the cemetery. It was the first Souls Day since Manuel's mom passed away. Back home, they gave some candies to Trick-or-Treaters.
    Ep9q.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Season 4 Episodes
    Current Season's Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
  • Options
    pendragon1980pendragon1980 Posts: 436 Member
    I had a rather interesting glitch where my SIM died on vacation and the vacation ended before the reaper could do his job so she ended up back home but it deleted her family tree
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    @Metior_Ice Thank you for the video. It was indeed insightful for me.

In 1964 the GDR allowed their seniors to visit their relatives in West-Germany. On the boarders heartfelt scenes were seen. In return at the end of the year, a forced exchange of currency was introduced in order to obtain foreign currency. This last until the end of the GDR.

The smell of the sixties. Erika is practising her magic skills.

0yzWUMh.png

One public holiday, the family made a trip to a maze.
    rgdZ5j7.png

vvdcVfM.png

In the evening Erika met her friends again.

cqJNR0c.png

With so many children in the family, every week one child has its birthday. I think, this is Thomas, but I don't know it anymore, sorry.
    KynGUAH.png

Holger is now and young adult, but even without being in school (ingame) he is expected to developed his skills. He is going to take over the farm.
    riyB55R.png

TcvuDtB.png

Hans and Annemarie enjoy the moment, to be without the kids.
    JpDIbj5.png

Erika made a diet, with some success, as you can see her on the roller skates.
    rCjH5Jv.png

PHgCa7W.png

Grandpa Wilhelm came to a visit.
    qg3pHih.png

TA58qHk.png

Holger has found a girlfriend.

lgSuCHR.png

During the summer vacations Hans and Annemarie visted an american diner with their younger children (no teenagers, they where at their youth club and toddler ... for reasons).
    BqSHO2Q.png
    cmY8Mmr.png

Waiting time...

zyFinE1.png

The kids were excited.

Ajz2LaR.png

The inglorious end, Annemarie had suffer from a food poisoning.
  • Options
    Happy Boom Day fellow Murkans!
    I realised I respect everyone's pronouns but my own, so, time to refer to my Simself with the right ones lol

TS4-x64-2021-07-02-10-23-09.jpg
    Faer's decided fae likes the Bebe Rexha bodysuit thing. Can't blame faer, fae looks good in it.
    TS4-x64-2021-07-02-11-19-04.jpg
    Spent some time raising magic proficiency. Fae's now an Adept iirc, and the first spell fae learnt was Chillio. ( That's usually Ezio's gig, not mine omg )

TS4-x64-2021-07-02-14-27-16.jpg
    Hit 500k fans! GO SIMSELF, GO SIMSELF, GO!
    Honestly idk why this is so interesting. Since I know better than to make polys in The Sims 4, fae does nothing but code, play games, write stories, and avoid humans, and that... is the most accurate depiction of my life ever.

TS4-x64-2021-07-03-17-35-52.jpg
    New place who dis!?
    Moved faer to an apartment, and decided the arts quarter was probably as close as I was gonna get to it feeling like my city. The Spice Market is nice but the brownstone apartments are more Chicago-y, not my city. Uptown's too... Up. So's the fashion district for that matter. Eh. The Arts Quarter is like, it reminds me of downtown but out here in suburbia...
    I think Maybe Evergreen Harbour might be closer, but a little too suburbia if that makes sense. Eh.
    I like San My. We'll stay here for now.
    This apartment is 92...1? Medina Studios, and a renovation by SimLicy. I edited it a little over time.

TS4-x64-2021-07-03-19-57-11.jpg
    First, gotta upgrade all the appliances. In faer underwear. As you do.

TS4-x64-2021-07-03-20-06-03.jpg
    Then, fae did some coding and playing games and whatnot as usual. Back to life as typical. Fae knows one person now, Dina Caliente, bc she's faer landlord. Phew that's an awkward sentence isn't it.

TS4-x64-2021-07-03-20-06-50.jpg
    Lookit the view outside the window!!! I swear it looks like Rainbow Boulevard.

TS4-x64-2021-07-03-22-28-14.jpg
    Fae breaks a lot of dishes. Interestingly, fae takes it better than Liberty Lee does? Liberty breaks a dish and sounds annoyed. Fae just sounds like "Yep, broke another one..."

TS4-x64-2021-07-04-01-53-16.jpg
    Sim-Kendra ran out of food in the fridge, so instead of making faer make more food, I decided let's go out to eat. So we went. And got seated outside in the freezing cold. I had to put down warming lamps. The restaurant I was using was built before Seasons xD Anyway, didn't have the best time ever, either, fae spent most of the time being tense from strangers.
    #mood

TS4-x64-2021-07-04-01-55-12.jpg
    Vivian was like, "I need a DRANK."
    Me too girl, me too.

TS4-x64-2021-07-04-02-31-11.jpg
    Fae came home and played video games looking like the nerd fae is. ( I am indeed a Hufflepuff! )

TS4-x64-2021-07-04-04-07-34.jpg
    Finally passed 1m fans!!!! WOOOHOOO!

TS4-x64-2021-07-04-04-23-24.jpg
    Decided to practice magic again. This time fae learnt infatuate. Ha. You know, I could see myself casting this randomly on people just to watch the chaos xD

Gonna go play more if I can quit getting distracted by Legitimately Everything.
    Idk what my goals are with this save. I think probably this is only so interesting because I haven't played a single Sim for a long time now and the solo-adventuring is soothing a part of my loner mind that legacy/family style play agitates lol But there's no point sending faer through university or anything, fame would be irritating, I don't want kids, polys eventually make me angry... so I guess fae just... stays a fabulous loner forever. lol
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• Options
    GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    Silly Sim! I have no idea how Gordon ended up there, and I had a heck of a time getting him down again. I miss sims 3 were we just could grab the sims with moo and place them were we wanted them. :smiley:

32FuazW.jpg
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • Options
    Sapphire: I decided to make Theodore and Lavenza brother and sister and they're from the Persona series.

Here's what they look like.
    07-04-21-9-53-40-AM.png

Since both of them were looking for love, I've managed to at least get a first kiss for Lavenza and Gil (Monster High.)
    07-04-21-10-00-26-AM.png

Here's the woman, Wanda Maximoff (Avengers), Theodore tried to woo with no luck.
    07-04-21-10-05-30-AM.png

But he's now found a wife out of Natasha Una (The Sims 2). Since she's taken in a Mystic (Maddie Hatter from Ever After High), she came with them. To make sure their move didn't take all their furniture with them, I moved a married couple in to watch their old house. In case you're wondering, the couple are Dharma and Greg (Dharma & Greg).
    07-04-21-3-35-36-PM.png

Here's Maddie and her boyfriend, Justin Cleveland (TS2).
    07-04-21-7-32-21-PM.png

• Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    The events of Miranda's story that occurred recently has been retracted, basically she's a ghost again as I had thought giving her mortal form back to be too soon. Bah, you know how you wanna tell an awesome story but you're missing key elements to deliver it the way you want? That's my situation.

Other news - Henry(Gen 6): I had lot of trouble finding a woman for him because his personality is kind of lame. Well, I just had him bang random girls of the Harris family and in this he met the love of his life: Becca Clarke. She was just passing by their house while he was doing his thing. Something told me to have Henry talk to her. Glad I did. She can't get enough of him haha, even visits him. He'll be a father of 4 kids from different mothers haha but Becca is who he's settling with.

Also Kathy(Gen 5) became a mother to Seska(yes a reference to the Cardassian spy from Star Trek Voyager). She's partnered with Katherine Caliente(Gen 5 as well).

I attempted to extend the family to generation 8 but the game generated some ugly YAs of Tiffany's family o_o. Well except for Jacob, but I'm not crazy about Travis Scott's gold hair becoming a dominate trait.
  • Options
    I just found out that the Music Concert takes place on Sunday. It looks like I have to wait until the start of the next rotation to see the concert again. In other news, the interior decorator career is harder than expected. Gui's first gig with the next household in the rotation was a failure in spite of him basically redecorating a room in an empty house. Like, this next household is a human islander household that had absolutely nothing until Gui filled the empty space and lit up the dark room.

My plan for the Turei household is to enjoy the islands with humans because I basically did everything possible with merfolk. I'm thinking of pursuing their whims and seeing what kind of crazy things will happen. If they get a prompt for a like or dislike, the answer will always be yes!
  • Options
    Sapphire (continued)

Before I continue, I'd like to present the latest member of "Guess who got naked", Regan Capp (The Sims 2).
    07-05-21-4-11-20-PM.png

I accidently clicked join when Natasha went into labor so I got to see how baby delivery is done. Here you can see Jenny Smith (TS2) manning the machine.
    07-05-21-4-21-35-PM.png

I'd like to present to you their son, Yuki, named after the default name of the protagonist of Persona 3. A game Theodore appeared in.
    07-05-21-4-27-18-PM.png

Once again we have some fun with the open love lot where Caleb is kissing June Cleaver (leave it to beaver).
    07-05-21-4-35-29-PM.png

Poor Maddie, she burnt herself while cooking the Grand Meal.
    07-05-21-8-05-21-PM.png

At least she recovered enough to exchange promise rings with Justin Cleveland.
    07-05-21-8-18-04-PM.png

Now on to another family...
  • Options
    A short update.

First, I want to say that Nui was very poorly treated at the hospital and ended up having to go home to have his baby.

Secondly, Nui had a girl named Pixel and Iona had a Boy named Eos. Pixel took after Gui and Eos took after his mother.
  • Options
    Decided to play with the paranormal investigator career. Turns out it's freaking broken ( yeah just my luck, I want to play with it, it's broken, EL SIGH ), so I put my Sim in a haunted house instead. HOW BOW DAH.

unknown.png
    Turned faer hair blond. Do not regret. It's a wee bit too straight though but that's fine. lol
    First night, here we go. Wish us luck!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    @Keidra Well thanks for letting me know it's Broken. Looks like I won't be buying that pack....for at least a year....Maybe 2 if EA decides to just sit on their thumbs like all the other packs that were broken.

Next up, too many pictures. Like this terrible blizzard that has been going on since that Christmas Celebration.
    WikZBMZ.png
    At least there haven't been any casualties.
    vkJK2v4.png
    Oh wait, there goes this guy.
    jEBzpFE.png
    Grim: "Seriously, I feel just fine."
    BsKh83d.png
    Then of course, Sonya going for a jog during all of this and getting predictable results.
    c2bm3lq.png
    Bask in this moment because this is the one time where you can see visible embarrassment in Sonya's face.
    0CxoS6u.png
    Blanca had a great idea to warm up.
    j86OV3G.png
    Blanca: "Where did your hair go?"
    Anakin: "Gotta wear the nice wig for sexy times."
    o2v7XMp.png
    Also, Anakin has this nice campfire on his roof to stay warm with.
    98ZVuy6.png
    Oh great, he lit the roof on fire. Run mannequins, run.
    n4ELhoY.png
    Well the blizzard is over and only 32 people died! Here's Grim riding a bike....of all things. Nice to see riding his bike makes his hair nice and colorful once again.
    rJU3RIx.png
    And now Sonya can jog without shame.
    EvIbA4m.png
    Meanwhile, Anakin's just going to taunt other people fighting the cold with the fact that he has nice warm bowls of Popcorn he can spawn at will.
    0LvvWhJ.png
    Also turns out he took a bribe at work and has now lost his job. Well it's going to be tough to explain to the Mrs.
    SBfVvQj.png
    Speaking of the Mrs, this isn't what I had in mind when I was thinking that they should warm up by the fireplace.
    xxJ1A7A.png
    Anakin: "Noodles Please, I'm trying to wash my hands. Annoy me later."
    UAKWaoF.png
    Then young Dave Reaper came over to bowl with his older brother.
    339gCF6.png
    Anakin: "Now watch this, Dave. This is how a master bowls."
    5rGG5HD.png
    Wait, where did the ball go?
    QsrUmLP.png
    Blanca: "ANAKIN, WHY DID A BOWLING BALL SMASH THROUGH OUR FLOOR?!"
    q973zat.png

Winter is over, and so is the anguish.
    Yes, Winter is over, and with that, Paul the Snowpal dies a sad death.
    bf5SplW.png
    Goodbye Paul.
    6t8bRV4.png
    But hey, nice to see people outside......not dying.
    sVfnW8Y.png
    Well with World War 3 around the corner and them having a President named President Nukemall, Blanca suggested that they build a fallout shelter.....You know, just in case.
    6HqQw6t.png
    Salesman: "So this is our budget model."
    pKZxW1M.png
    Blanca: "Yeah, this is certainly the budget model."
    UowPCM4.png
    Anakin: "Hey so got a question."
    6Y1gSV6.png
    Anakin: "Should there be cracks in the wall? That sounds like the last thing you want in a fallout shelter."
    vQMCcbS.png
    Salesman: "Well the Budget Model isn't quite up to snuff. But hey, surely this unit will please you."
    snQR9Hj.png
    Anakin: "Gotta admit, this unit is growing on me. No cracks in the wall, lighting, AND there's video games. Don't see any problems here."
    17A68n7.png
    Blanca: "Yo, can't find the bathroom around here."
    0qWJu3a.png
    Salesman: "That's the twist, we forgot about the plumbing."
    e0v0y5w.png
    Salesman: "Alright, third time's the charm. This is the Luxury unit."
    S9i5aXc.png
    Salesman: "Check out this nice vault door, no Nuclear Radiation is getting through this baby."
    whZxAPq.png
    Salesman: "Fully stocked kitchen."
    HsPR2se.png
    Salesman: "You like laundry? We got the Laundry pack now."
    NLfpgYf.png
    Salesman: "A nice wonderful kid's room."
    iu4nhhf.png
    Salesman: "However this is where we keep the generator. No other place to put it."
    omIKK6m.png
    Salesman: "Nice master bedroom."
    R2srzH4.png
    Salesman: "That your wife is already testing out."
    bB0hcqG.png
    Salesman: "Entertainment center."
    a4dMP6V.png
    Salesman: "Personal Gym."
    Pzd6CHx.png
    Salesman: "A room for growing crops, because you'll need it."
    Nepyvw6.png
    Salesman: "AND a bowling alley!"
    kxHcvC6.png
    Anakin: "AND a Bowling Alley?! This place sounds amazing! What's wrong with it?"
    4l7rJHM.png
    Salesman: "The Price."
    RiZyCrX.png

To get away from the doom and gloom, let's go enjoy some music in the park.
    Well, after spending 300,000 Simoleons on a Fallout Shelter, Anakin decided to head out to the park with Blanca after hearing some big music festival was happening.
    CB57wtZ.png
    Blanca: "Well.....The show isn't starting for a couple hours.....This wasn't a smart idea."
    t22CyNy.png
    Then Anakin and Blanca had a nice glitched hug.
    D1GjpGd.png
    Anakin: "Anyways, let me get a corndog."
    0pClvjn.png
    Alright, here's our main attraction!
    bZg2cfH.png
    Anakin: "Aw yeah, this is amazing!"
    NyJRPfx.png
    Anakin: "Wait a minute, I don't like this kind of music. I thought this was supposed to be a Metallica show!"
    CN66fhT.png
    Anakin: "Give me my money back."
    UbFh7SB.png
    Well looks like the Fallout Shelter has been finished. Time to pack up the family!
    j10p024.png
    Blanca: "This is it?"
    Anakin: "I'm sure it looks better on the inside."
    EQVve2O.png
    Anakin: "See, this isn't so bad."
    US3ZhHo.png
    Meanwhile, Noodles is just going to enjoy a good book on the park bench.
    YY1k6gv.png
    So of course Mr and Mrs Reaper enjoyed a good game of ping pong.
    dX3Lrtb.png
    So of course they got bored and decided to break in this new bed.
    0WWMqpl.png

Meanwhile at the White House.
    General: "Mr President, excellent news. Looks like the other World Leaders have been talking about signing a universal peace treaty. All they need is for you to join them in signing it."
    CqIyEsJ.png
    President Nukemall: "Launch a Nuke at every major city in the United States."
    GZCzSpa.png
    General: "Ha ha, funny joke Mr President."
    1KyxVZZ.png
    kWTWGhM.png
    General: "Oh no, he's serious."
    tTYKJy9.png
    President Nukemall: "And then launch a nuke at every major city in every country on the planet!"
    oN90btW.png
    General: "Mr President, We SERIOUSLY can't do something like this."
    xbKCpce.png
    Other General: "Alright Mr President, the nukes have been launched."
    HogD2Ak.png
    Other General: "However it appears all the other Nuclear armed countries have noticed you launching the nukes and have also launched their missiles aimed right at us as well."
    9WM1hUf.png
    President Nukemall: "LAUNCH MORE NUKES!!!!"
    HgP6zCj.png
    General: "Didn't think I'd die this way."
    zBWPUf7.png
    Secret Service: "I just peed my pants."
    VsAy2FR.png
    Agent: "Well if I'm going to die I'm going to go out the way I want."
    kbIt8Ub.png
    And so he did.
    pf2e6Vb.png
    Meanwhile in San Myshuno.
    Man: "Hey Roger, ever hear of the joke about the two guys chatting in the streets when a nuclear warhead is about to land on them?"
    Roger: "No, how does that one go?"
    WlACC4n.png
    Poof.
    pOhdH94.png
    Blanca: "Hey, did you hear that ominous kaboom? You should go check it out."
    blx5Hbg.png
    Oh no, it's worse than we thought.....Noodles didn't make it into the shelter!
    34mWmL5.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top