Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    @hunniboo1 really nice house.

Thank you and in regards to your house...since when are we up to anything good haha
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    @hunniboo1 no prob, ha you make a fair point lol.

I got in some quick set up mostly instead of having Juanita and Jill only visit I went right along with plans the rest will have to be taken after work.
    LJWG7qp.png
    PC6t2XB.png
    Brenda is just thrilled to be in her new house in sunny OS and with invitations sent she's looking forward to seeing everyone for the wedding, it was at this point I realized I didn't set up a wedding outfit usually when I have sims I want to get together like this I have one so I went playing around with looks and I think they are just out there enough that it fits them totally.
    YKB6DYK.png
    Early....like four in the am early the girl's plane arrived and they head straight to their rental most of them saving being happy to see Brenda and Mickey for later. She personally would have preferred a later flight but whatever the bride wants, she can't help but be eager. I didn't have to do this but I was wondering how rentals are with special occasions cause either I don't care cause sims, or pretend they are traveling through expressways...they exist, maybe not to this extent but they do now you know well they will get a lot of traveling done.
    ZkVpINa.png
    He's so excited and super cute even without his make up.

"Babe are you dressed yet?"

"Are you?"

"No..."

"Then not even."
    She actually giggled walking in the room, man was too pretty to stay mad at and she didn't care how that sounded.

"And if I was already ready?" she asked.

"I'd say I was working on it and run upstairs before you could catch me, I thought that was clear." he teased
    fP0hAtN.png
    "You're silly."

"And you love it, the guys should be here just before we start and Juanita called to say they just got here and are going straight to bed."

She sighed.

"I asked them what time would be better, ah well It'll be fine."

"Of course, so we'll get the cake there but we ought to head out I have an appointment for use to get all dolled up before hand, I need to do something with my hair."

She hoped whatever he was doing didn't involve scissors, though she was just dying over a surprise makeover.

He was too good to her they would be perfect together.

Oooh can't wait to show you the rest, I don't think it'll be an issue but that is why the guys didn't get a rental we'll see if I have issues either way when they all come together.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2020
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    First | Previous

With a baby on the way and his first university term coming up, Ezio's kind of gotten his hands full. Luckily, he sold another masterpiece painting on Plopsy, and earned a total of 22,000 to go towards house renovations and expansions. He's now gotten himself a proper house.

TS4-x64-2020-12-16-22-02-43.jpg
    I even did it in Japanese style, even though I was very tempted to build like we're in Glimmerbrook. Maybe someday I'll break the thematic standard. Big magical manor sounds about right for the Eisensterns.
    TS4-x64-2020-12-16-22-11-13.jpg
    Unfortunately, Ezio did not get into the distinguished degree programme we were aiming for. So we went to the library to see about fixing that little problem.

By the way, I don't think pregnancy tummy size has anything to do with how many babies there are in there, I think it's mostly determined by the fat slider. Sims like Cassandra Goth whose fat slider are all the way down barely show until they're in their second or third trimester, whereas Sims like Ezio and Morgyn, who have a fat slider somewhere around the middle, show much earlier. I noticed with my mermaid legacy that after Makana had a few children and packed on the baby fat, she started showing earlier.

I've also noted that baby fat can be passed on genetically to the kids, so work it off in-between pregnancies, or they'll steadily get fatter over the generations.

That is not actually how any of that works EA, but fine.

TS4-x64-2020-12-16-22-13-13.jpg
    Anyway, we heard Billie Jang crying because someone destroyed the dollhouse.

TS4-x64-2020-12-16-22-13-55.jpg
    Ezio was nice enough to fix it before he left to go eat.

He's constantly whimpering and whining over being pregnant, sheesh. You're not dying you drama llama. He is an Ember though, no matter what his last name is, so I probably shouldn't be surprised. (Yeah, he did this in the other save where he's pregnant too.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-16-22-18-48.jpg
    Now that he's out of hot dogs, I made him make fruit salad. <_<

TS4-x64-2020-12-16-22-25-12.jpg
    Caleb came by. Actually, with how frequently Caleb's around you'd almost wonder if the baby's his. (It's not, definitely Sergio's.)

I decided, since I don't know what the game will do with a poly that I don't directly command, and I don't want to find out tbh, Ezio has to pick one (currently his potential suitors are Caleb and Drake Dussault, some of you may remember him from Of Frost and Fire if you followed it, if not, he was the one that saved Ezio in France and not Caleb in the rewrite). ... mind you, technically Sergio's not off the table either because they don't hate each other.

TS4-x64-2020-12-16-23-29-30.jpg
    For all that he whines, he actually doesn't look terribly unhappy. I do have MCCC's pregnancy mood swings turned on. It's WAY too real. He woke up one morning confident "My baby will love me!" and then ended the day sad because "My baby will hate me!" The next morning, he woke up focused "Time to get things done!" and ended on energised, "A rare burst of energy!" Then woke up angry. Then was embarrassed. "I feel so fat!"

Me: Unholy wow.

TS4-x64-2020-12-17-13-30-34.jpg
    Still after that immortality potion.

So the rules for this one are a little different because tbh I play weird, and this is a spellcaster legacy which is like playing a giant cheating module. I have a mod in to stop the game from giving free samples of potions, so anyone in the legacy can become immortal, IF they learn the recipe before they die AND make it themselves.

Also applicable:
    - All heirs must be a spellcaster.
    - Heirs can be either gender. I'll either do a coin toss or hold a vote.
    - The heir has to live on the legacy lot while they are heir. Moving out doesn't make them ineligible, but they have to move back immediately after being named heir.
    - No money cheats or particularly broken other cheats or mods. Other cheats may be fair game because tbh see giant cheating module. Also I like to drag bars down. xD
    - No restrictions on what Sims can be married or moved in. The Eisensterns are also not restricted to M/F pairings for biological children, it seemed very rude in a family full of NBs, so I'll just adjust gender settings as necessary.
    - When an heir is named and the legacy passed on, the former generation's wealth is donated to charity or taken with them when they move out. Each generation must then rebuild their own wealth.

As far as this pairing mess goes, whichever one Ezio gets the adoring sentiment for first, that's the one he gets to romance for keeps. If he never gets that sentiment for any of them, guess he stays stag. So far, Akira (his dad), Caleb, Sergio, and Siobhan all have the adoring sentiment with him, but he only has it with Morgyn.

TS4-x64-2020-12-17-13-37-40.jpg
    He woke up angry again... You know, he's never in his entire Sim life in any save ever been angry. Not once. Until now.

TS4-x64-2020-12-17-14-27-14.jpg
    Sergio comes over so frequently we almost may as well give him a house key. (Also, they still look like they have the hots for each other. I guess you get a guy to woohoo with you once and never really forget it.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-17-15-11-05.jpg
    Anyway, house key. We'll see. I mean this is also his kid, so... I feel like he should be able to see his child whenever he wants. And Akira has a house key.

TS4-x64-2020-12-17-15-28-48.jpg
    University start! Ezio got his university tuition fully paid for by scholarships, so no student debt for us.

TS4-x64-2020-12-17-15-45-41.jpg
    Doing his term presentation outside by the fountain sounds awfully calming.

TS4-x64-2020-12-17-17-20-26.jpg
    Tbh, Siobhan seems to have a crush on Akira.
    Come on Siobhan, this is already really weird given you and Ezio are BFFs and yet Ezio stole your boyfriend. ... sort of.

TS4-x64-2020-12-17-17-28-37.jpg
    Bjorn out here trynna die.

TS4-x64-2020-12-17-17-57-37.jpg
    We ran out of fruit salad, so we made hot pot instead! Mmmm yummy.

(I know what gender the baby is, and have picked out a name already. Surprises...)

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
    edited December 2020
    Okay so here we go, I took too many pics I don't even know how but yeah also drama was a happening and yeah just uh enjoy.
    @AlwaysAsking @Lyrie @Silverofdreams30 @mercuryfoam forgot to tag you for the one up above that started this nonsense but you know here you go ha
    9njcYIF.png
    All over each other and I noticed the deeply in love sentiment popped up they are too cute.
    NeXoH5B.png
    And there were no issues getting everyone to the event even though the girls were there on vacation, nice, I don't know they are just pretty.
    gH8k5An.png
    Also..they know it.
    "I knew my hairdresser would work wonders, you look amazing."

She laughed.

"So do you, look at all that hair I hope we have six daughters with hair as pretty."

He scoffed.

"Nice try love, but I'm so not doing all that hair, buzzcuts for all the tiny us's."
    <3 lol
    8YnsuTT.png
    More of the guests started arriving with the entertainment and they were still all hanging out without much need for me to do anything.
    CnMb3qa.png
    Q06bUdN.png
    <3<3
    jSwnerE.png
    VaPzq28.png
    EinYFar.png
    It was a nice big party, I had them both bake a cake so everyone could have some.
    ZUJkIkp.png
    GiRjVNK.png
    "Don't be so pouty Ni don't you want our girl to be happy?" Connie asked, Juanita huffed.

"I'm just worried is all."

"Don't worry sugar, Mickey is about as harmful as a boyscout." Luca said.

She hoped he was right.

And maybe someone should have been I'm treating this as a glitch but all the same here's what happened, I grabbed mccc again to clean up stuff and control all of them.
    1c2bAAB.png
    Instead of eating with the rest of the crew they wandered over here but I was mostly moving the camera around making sure everyone was behaving the same even if they kept switching up who was miserable I didn't build this with enough toilets back in the day ha.
    HNXrOvc.png
    I let Brenda thank Victor and Fabien for coming, I also remembered that I had been switching up Victor and Xander's names lol ah well.
    She thanked Victor first.
    pm6Itlp.png
    cXr6pCp.png
    Then Fabien, I moved the camera again and switched over to the others to make sure there was cake left for Mickey and he got upset about cheating, it was even a sentiment.
    BnpDXoT.png
    Before he made a scene I had him go and chill out in the backroom, of course Brenda saw and went after him.
    m7r9F9S.png
    "Babe? Are you okay?"

"Gee I don't know, am I?"

She tilted her head.

"What happened?"

"I SAW you flirting with flippin' Fabien that's what happened."

She gave him a disbelieving look.

"I was not!"

"You were so, and I don't want to spend the day yelling in a bathroom so please go entertain the guests while I cool off."

"I..."
    m8Cj1jC.png
    "I don't want to hear it!"

It was pure chance the one most concerned had to use the bathroom that exact moment.
    3IFH0xw.png
    She's pretty even with faces like this.

"Everything okay? You two have been married like....three minutes."

"We're fine..." Brenda tried.

"Yeah Brenda was just stepping out."

Juanita wasn't so sure about that.
    PTfJvFK.png
    "So what's that look for?" Westley asked.

"yeah, when you could be showing some love to that queen over there." Luca added.

Feeling possessive for the first time ever Mickey gave him a look.

"I mean I don't even feel the competition, Bren is gorgeous."

"Luca, stop, or I'll stop for you."

Luca burst into giggles as Westley nudged him, he sighed and told them what he thought happened.
    mcvtP6W.png
    "Wait wait wait...you saw her kissing him?"

"Not exactly..."

"So she was just being too friendly?" Westley tried again.

"Like how, some people say YOU'RE too friendly and you only look at Elvion." Westley grinned.

"Okay like, say I was hitting on you and I was like....that suit looks so good I just know you're making it work, technically innocent but still something." he shook his head.

"No they were just..talking."

Luca burst out laughing.

"Boyscout really hasn't been with anyone before, poor baby, she's fine too."

"Luca! I'm warning you." he growled pausing as Luca gave him a look.

"Look hon you're a good looking dude and she's a total doll, you're perfect together if you're really saying you felt jealous over a man you know wouldn't do that to you with a girl that's not interested in him then you're overreacting. Stop being a pain and go get your wife." he said firmly, almost tenderly, even using his stage voice.

Now aside from my love for them this is where I saw the sentiment just disappeared maybe she used one of those forbidden actions that looks romantic but isn't I don't know but all he could think of was how much he loved her and nothing else.....so moving on...the man has some groveling to do.
    C0u1cIN.png
    "Sweetie are you okay?" Gem asked, after talking to Juanita.

Yes she really did they were a very active group.

"Yeah I'm fine...Mickey is just a little moody."

"...If you say so."
    TstYKbR.png
    He finally chilled out knowing it wasn't worth it, and for what it's worth Fabien seemed to know something was off and rightfully avoided Brenda as best he could the rest of the party, Mickey too.

...Xander, the face....stop that.
    EAFdpMC.png
    "Look baby...I'm sorry I'm a little out of my element I guess...I know you're a good person I should be too."

jwo294X.png
    "You're lucky you're cute..."

He smiled sheepishly.

"I forgive you."
    SZGYfic.png
    "But accuse me again without me doing anything and you're on the porch for a week, I ain't playin'." she said firmly.

He chuckled a bit nervously but didn't doubt it for a moment.

"Er...yes ma'am."

"Mmhmm."
    lQ4Ah9H.png
    Now we can enjoy the rest of the party.
    zg1sNCI.png
    MiAVJbS.png
    Xander and Elvion being a set of twin pains lol, dance the bride and groom demand cooperation...

mostly.
    CExr1fX.png
    They eventually chilled out while I admired Jill.
    I9OoXJy.png
    Feeling better and ready to free their friends to actually start their new life together.

I decided both of them will get pregnant it seems the base parent sometimes affects skin tone and other features not sure but we'll see what they get both ways.

Fr6nECd.png
    As he admired her falling asleep he knew to make things better he didn't want to lose her.

So there we go...sims again up to no good.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Luna

Looking-Out-the-Window-Worriedly-Thinking-About-Allyson-and-Hugo.png

Luna looked out of the frosted-over window, desperately trying to see something. It was getting dark outside and Allyson still hadn’t come. It took everything she had not to run outside and look for her daughter. Soon enough, she would but she was giving it a little longer before she took more drastic measures. Allyson normally didn’t go anywhere without telling her mom. This was the first time she just disappeared and didn’t come home after school.

Allyson-Comes-Home.png

Luna’s waiting paid off because Allyson came walking through the front door like nothing was wrong, with the sweetest smile on her face. She was clearly going to be in trouble and she tried to defuse the situation as best she could. With a little wave, she greeted her mom, who was so obviously worried.

Where-Were-You.png

Luna rushed towards her daughter. Her voice hitched when she asked where Allyson had been. Luna felt a mixture of anger and relief. Things had been going very tense with Allyson lately and Luna didn’t want to upset her by jumping up and accusing Allyson.

Out-Playing.png

Allyson put her hands behind her back, replying meekly that she was out playing in the park in Brindleton Bay where she often went with her mom.

So-Glad-You-re-Home.png

Relief took over. Luna kneeled to the ground and softly touched her daughter’s nose, lovingly telling Allyson how glad she was that she came home safely and she should never, ever stay away from home without telling her mother about it. Allyson dutifully promised and was surprised she got out of the situation so easily.

Mommy-Can-We-Talk.png

Both girls got ready for bed and Luna was about to tuck her daughter into bed. Allyson was sitting on the floor, with her back against the bed. When Luna sat down next to her, Allyson asked her whether they could talk.

Always-What-s-Up.png

Luna softly put her hand on Allyson’s shoulder and told her she could always come to her. Allyson had been quiet all evening and Luna was wondering what was going on but didn’t want to ruin the precarious balance their relationship was in. It was a welcome reprieve for Allyson to come to her for once.

I-ve-Been-Missing-Daddy.png

Allyson admitted quietly that she missed her daddy. She still had some memories of him, even though he passed away when she was much younger. Luna’s heart skipped a beat, putting her hand on her chest. It explained everything, from the temper tantrums to yelling at family for no reason. Allyson simply missed her dad. An intense sadness overwhelmed Luna. She couldn’t believe she hadn’t known. Of course, her daughter remembered him and missed him. Guilt swirled through her body. It was true that he wasn’t a big subject in the household but didn’t know Allyson wanted to talk about him.

Do-You-Want-to-Visit-Him.png

An idea popped into Luna’s head, a way to somehow make it up to her daughter. She slowly asked whether Allyson wanted to visit him. His grave, that is.

Can-We.png

Allyson looked up, making eye contact with her mom. A happy expression overtook her previous sad face. Giddiness seeped out of her. Looking for confirmation, she asked if Luna meant it.

Absolutely-And-Not-It-s-Time-for-Bed.png

Luna affirmed that they would go and visit Layton’s grave soon. It was a promise. Luna got up. It was really time to go to bed now. Tomorrow would be another school day. This time, Allyson didn’t even mind. She was going to see her dad’s grave, something physical to remind her of him. It had been a long time coming and Allyson felt like she was ready to confront that part of her past.
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

The twins aged up, and James looks a lot like his father. Same goes with Jessie, but like her mother.

James's traits are Active and Romantic, and his aspiration is Serial Romantic.

Jessie's traits are Evil and Goofball, and her aspiration is Chief of Mischief.
    FpeNgji.png

Time to reveal the heir of Generation 10
    Luke decided to take his child out for a walk in the wilderness.

"Pretty soon, you're going to out on your own and accomplish your goals. Write your own story, and keep the family name alive."
    mHEPCYX.png
    o4PFxPX.png

"Think you can handle your responsibilities as the heir?"
    "I can handle anything, dad. You can count on me."
    4nP3YG6.png
    u7WYsn8.png

They haven't been gone that long, and Mosura is already acting like a worried mother.
    0UKpFSj.png

:heart:Love At First Sight:heart:
    Since the teens aged up, they didn't went to school.
    James went to the library and met a cute girl named Moe Endo. (That's legit her name.)
    7A8u41i.png

They hit it off pretty well.
    78kmZ33.png

James just got back home when he got a call from Moe, who asked him out on a date.
    They went to the Caboose bar in Evergreen Harbor, where they had their first kiss.
    TF3JUV8.png
    riuZeCn.png

"You know I can't drink or else my parents would kill me if they find out," Moe said.
    "Don't worry, babe, I know a perfect drink for a date," James reassured and ordered two root beer floats for him and his girl.
    mgbog2E.png
    sok2y1m.png

Whatever answer Moe got on the magic cube is good. Maybe it had something to do about her future...who knows.
    oyy62p3.png

Stranger Danger!
    Not too long, this creep showed up, thinking about Moe with that look on his face, and I was like "Hell naw!" :cold_sweat:
    kdWrD8g.png

But don't worry...
    ...it would be the last time we see him. :naughty:
    ezbHsVH.png
    EOOAVsF.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 4: Episode 2

The placing of Jordan's celebrity tile took place in Saturday afternoon, and he invited his relatives and close friends (and of course his girlfriend). It started raining before the ceremony began. Jordan chose to place his tile beside Manuel's since he was among the people who inspired him to pursue acting career. The event was also witnessed by Jordan's fans through his streaming drone. Now, Jordan completed another aspiration and earned a new reward trait. (Manuel didn't seem to mind Erik stepping on his celebrity tile :lol: And Johnny was still pretending to be nice to him :neutral: )
    Ep1a.jpg

Ep1b.jpg

Screenshot-410.png

Show spoiler to see what's written on Jordan's celebrity tile.
    Ep1h.jpg

Manuel and Summer (and the twins) were visited by their family to spend the Winterfest with them. Manuel even gave a Winterfest gift to the family butler. Father Winter also came of course.
    Ep1c.jpg

Erik had a date with Kendra in Villa Bovine. Feeling the urge that he should also get married and start a family already like Manuel, he proposed to Kendra after eating and giving autograph signs to fans. The sweet moment was captured by Erik's drone. After all, their first "Mess Around" experience was with each other, so they thought their (future) marriage would work.
    Ep1d.jpg

Screenshot-417.png

Izzy Fabulous, who quitted his career as a stylist ("Dedicated Dresser"), started to work as a freelance photographer. Among his first subjects were Erik, Jordan, and Johnny who had photoshoot in the newly-built photo studio in Plumbob Pictures Museum. Then Manuel had a photoshoot in Izzy's personal studio in his house in Oasis Springs. Izzy's personal favorite photos are displayed in his house.
    Ep1e.jpg

Izzy also took the first family photo of Manuel and Summer with their twins.
    Ep1f.jpg

And also this photo.
    Ep1g.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Current Season-Episode 1
    I just purchased Moschino Stuff because I want to have much better family photos as well as magazine covers :smile:

@AlwaysAsking Take your time, no pressure :smile:
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    It's been a minute since I've provided any kind of updates to my story. I'm incredibly sorry for that. I've been very busy with life, work and other stuff. I wasn't really feeling it to write the rest. I still don't, but I don't want to abruptly end the story either. Hence why I'm opting to continue writing in the 3rd person, if you don't mind.

So we left off with Nicole and Jan moving into a comfortable home in Willow Creek after earning quite a lot of money with Jan's books and Nicole's music. Everything was going fine with the exception of Jan inviting women over and having some sad 'episodes' late at night.

They were living a comfortable life, but Nicole wanted to see the world and move out as soon as she could. She told Jan about it and he was very understanding. He even gave her a start capital to help her out even more.

On Nicole's 21st birthday she moved out and bought a cosy home in Sulani.
    132034787_2816645965271310_1691654164442283624_n.png?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=XofC7RcYznoAX-awrXO&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=6fe6d34142726046bb8b09046e7c2025&oe=6002EF09

Nicole finally got some well deserved rest and did what she loved to do: playing songs and making people happy.
    But it wouldn't be life, if everything went by smoothly. One day Nicole's best friend Charlotte, an oprhan mermaid who lived at the local orphanage her whole life, showed up at her door and asked to move in with her temporarily.

132007459_508889846740574_9050497615390592120_n.png?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=ksW_vAl2b7MAX-nPfak&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=e1df176d42055591fd2001f843e70065&oe=6003938B

Nicole agreed and allowed Charlotte to stay. Surprisingly nothing went wrong for the time being. Charlotte even graduated from University and became a star chef.

Charlotte then moved out and went on a journey to find her parents and other mermaids.

Another few months went by and Nicole got a letter in her mailbox, she was offered to work for a very well known music company. Her songs didn't go unnoticed and of course, she gladly accepted. She was finally going to achieve her dreams and perform in front of big audiences.

She went on and became the face of the company. She had it all: the looks, the voice, the skill and she is incredibly versatile when it comes to music because of all the instruments she mastered over the years.
    131906343_179300920544232_6658941247271657104_n.png?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=WZdH2TRdFBEAX9zYYeH&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=8201bcbf677d7e0d4bcceacf8a9b45a1&oe=60059CE4

That's when she was ready to settle down and proposed to Luuk.
    132042121_134609031638896_4144821591428964905_n.png?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=cjpArhOAWvIAX9jSPmD&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=27737440e7e51d8bff678a2a0b1a0980&oe=60033F89

131998983_1726475640845988_7348430047900943551_n.png?_nc_cat=110&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=K-T_D7UCemwAX_g19LZ&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=d68a2f199372fe8cac13f8e590ff7d28&oe=60045C5C

Luuk and Nicole currently are happily married and have 4 kids: Aiden, Aileen, Bart and Leon. Because of Nicole's success (and the amount of children) they moved to a 50/50 lot in Sulani to make sure everyone had enough space.

And this is where Nicole's story comes to a halt. She'll live out her best life with luuk and the kids, but this is where they left off before the family reunites once more.

This was a lot in one go, I really hope you don't mind me writing it like this.

A couple (1 or 2) rather lengthy posts about Jan, Brenda and Lotte will follow before the series' finale.

edited December 2020
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Start | Previous | Family Tree

TS4-x64-2020-12-17-20-34-04.jpg
    Morgyn came by, so Ezio spent some time talking and gave the dope a house key. Unfortunately, house keys are kind of hit and miss, and sometimes the Sim with the key still can't open the door. Alas.
    TS4-x64-2020-12-17-22-16-18.jpg
    Ezio decided to go build a snowpal. I figured, why not.

TS4-x64-2020-12-17-23-06-40.jpg
    Morgyn and Akira came by at once, which I figured was a great opportunity to introduce them to each other (they don't know one another). Not so much. They never said anything to each other.

TS4-x64-2020-12-17-23-33-00.jpg
    Last Night happened, and Ezio unfortunately had to celebrate alone. But he wasn't too upset about it.

TS4-x64-2020-12-18-00-05-38.jpg
    We got cuttings from lilies and strawberries and made dragonfruits and orchids. Apparently it takes forever, if ever, to get orchids that way anymore, because spliced plants were "nerfed," because gardening needed to be messed with any more than it already has been... so just be aware if you make rare plants that way, expect to get a lot of snapdragons instead.

TS4-x64-2020-12-18-14-40-06.jpg
    Siobhan came over while Ezio was messing with the cauldron. It's so weird that they do just sort of roll with it and I almost wish they didn't, but yeah, don't mind the cauldron... bubble bubble toil and trouble and that...

TS4-x64-2020-12-18-15-41-13.jpg
    Drake also came over for a visit. Drake was made by my spousal bean based on one of her characters, so I feel a little weird playing him but he's fun. Ezio really likes him, too, last time I played them in the same save, Ezio got the adoring sentiment for him (and Cassie) very quickly, within like five minutes of talking.

Will it happen again?

TS4-x64-2020-12-18-16-29-14.jpg
    The garden got taken over by weeds! So rude. Those are, back to front:
    - Apple trees
    - Snapdragons
    - Onions
    - Parsley
    - Potato
    And the scattered plants towards the top are the two spliced plants (dragonfruit [snapdragon + strawberry] and orchid [snapdragon + lily]) and a lily bush and a strawberry bush.

TS4-x64-2020-12-18-17-21-12.jpg
    Ezio flexed his hacker muscles. Woot.

(He still does not have techie even unhidden yet. Lifestyles are broke my friends.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-18-17-55-28.jpg
    Oh look... guess we have a winner.

So Ezio asked Drake to move in.
    TS4-x64-2020-12-18-18-21-52.jpg
    He came with 20k so we expanded a little. There's more room to expand later too if we need it, but there's a cauldron-room upstairs and another bathroom.

(This build is Kiyomatsu Point by MikaylaRyan_811. It was one of the cheapest builds for KP or 2-5-1 Wakabamori I could find without also being tiny.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-18-18-22-16.jpg
    I love these two.

Unfortunately I have problems with the house and I probably always will because I feel like I should have a Japanese-style house to fit in with everything else in Mt. Komorebi, but I want something that looks like it belongs in Glimmerbrook, too. Magical Japanese house. How do you combine Japanese with Glimmerbrook?

Yeah. I think I have to learn to deal with it lmao

TS4-x64-2020-12-18-18-50-37.jpg
    Lana never came over, and Ezio's relationship with her was decaying, so we went to her house instead to talk for a bit. Ezio looks very uncomfortable.

Actually this pregnancy's been pretty hard on him, I'm hoping if he has any more, they're easier. (I have risky woohoo, so he and Drake can have kids without me if the RNGesus decides to be mean.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-18-19-41-26.jpg
    We're in second trimester and it's time for another term of uni. (I have pregnancy length at 14 days.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-18-22-55-23.jpg
    Ezio lost his morning sickness issues but gained the inability to stay awake to save his behind. Toward the end of his pregnancy it was really hard to get all of his coursework done before he got exhausted.

TS4-x64-2020-12-18-23-42-10.jpg
    But we did it! I feel like I deserve some kind of medal for getting a pregnant Sim through two entire university terms with perfect marks.

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-02-10-37.jpg
    Oh look, it's go time!!

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-02-11-04.jpg
    Welcome Miss Bryn Eisenstern!

Drake was nice enough to watch kiddo while Ezio got a full night's undisturbed sleep. Ahhh not having to wake up at 2am to pee...

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited December 2020
    @sunblond While I don't think you need to have an excuse to not play a video game, you do have a great one! Congratulations to your sister. I'm glad you were able to be there. Also I like Kane's new look!

@rottmeister I'm glad Nicole got a happy ending (at least for now)! I'll be interested to see what happens with the rest of the family.

@DarkAngel1994 James and Moe are cute together. And that last spoiler... don't mess with the family.

@Duvelina Aww, that last post was very sweet. Glad they got to have a good talk.

@RedDestiny92 Pretty wedding! Your new sims look good! Relationship drama before the wedding party's even over, hmm? Not wasting any time!

@Keidra Congrats on your success with a pregnant sim at university! I don't have that pack yet but it sounds challenging enough without adding nausea and exhaustion. Welcome to the nooboo!

@MayaRose1138 I like your Leia Han and Ben idea! I'm glad to hear you were able to get the family back.

@Metior_Ice I have never used retail yet, do the mannequins come with a choice of poses? Some of them are funny. Lol at the "your dancing is trash" line. And lol at Caleb in the mermaid outfit.

@RubyDoo I love that cat shot. And the cooking sequence. Sims make the funniest expressions sometimes!

@DoodlyDoofus Dave Reaper, huh? You know for a family of reapers they sure do bring a lot of life into the world.

@Daravi Nice to hear from you!

@Lucy_Henley Welcome to little Marianne! Those glasses are super cute on her.
    Post edited by Daephene on
    Had to end that last post because I was having connection issues and didn't want to lose it. I'll try to continue now.

@GrimlyFiendish I like the setup of your wedding arch, with the fountain and the trees. Hopefully Cerise has better luck in love in the future.

@Koteyka Welcome back! Adorable as always. Poor Caleb.

@IfIdieyoung Looks like a fun family trip!

@AlwaysAsking Yeah, that last rotation was a bit of a downer. But now I'm focused on raising the third generation and starting the fourth! I keep forgetting about Rinaldo's new family until I see his wife out and about. She kind of stands out.
    qva3bcy.png
    Thanks for posting your pictures of the guys! It's nice to see that they look decent in the wild. I'm really happy with how Micah turned out. I'm glad they have all found love, and Rinaldo/Ramiro also.
    I'm thinking about using them to start my next save, which I want to totally rework all of the lots on all of the worlds for, because after all that I probably won't want to spend a lot of time also creating sims. But for now I'm still playing my Athena save.

@SwanSong93 Congrats to Jordan on his career success, and Summer and Manuel on their twins!
    Time for my Winterfest update!
    I celebrated with the Hecking family in Sulani, and the first member of the fourth generation.
    Updated family photos under this spoiler for space.
    Brent and Brant as adults.
    vJpUlFe.png
    nR6nc6N.png
    yGrOx6g.png

Their daughter Millie Hecking and her husband Maximilian Bateman.
    HeABUuI.png
    cLrXZIc.png
    bhEMtKz.png
    8x65sVd.png

Early photos with the newest household member - Kendall Hecking.
    mEXWtp5.png
    wcPZQea.png

A bit of a glitch...
    2lHrAuV.png

And then she's a toddler!
    8AOLeJ3.png

The last member of the household is the family dog, Prydain the Welsh Corgi.
    FAoZ1GF.png

For Winterfest we went with beachy decorations outdoors.
    6jcpD29.png

Then added some lights and garlands.
    J5Esdkq.png
    zyZzxJL.png

Only in Sulani is sandsclupting a winter holiday activity.
    9OGjjC7.png

Indoors we went all out in a bright rainbow of colors.
    J7q7pEX.png

No chimney but Father Winter found them.
    RJP0CXy.png

Kendall was excited to show him her favorite toy.
    LsGRTNI.png

Then they had a Christmas bonfire, with additives to make it green and red.
    6eUREIh.png
    Kdu7LS2.png
    NoOgP3Y.png

Overall a successful tropical holiday, despite the glitches.
    @Daephene I had too much fun picking out their outfits, I really wasn't sure if the sliders would make me want to play with more looks but it does I'll have to examine more options. They are all dolls...I think Victor and Xander are my least favorites though, I know such a mess but at least they are active and not just getting stuck in action at random I'll take it. Ah such a nice family vacation for the holidays I really like rentals everywhere now too. I had a small legacy with the heckings too forever ago now when I leave them to mccc they just cheat on each other may need to bring them to the spotlight again.

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    I wanted to recreate the Nancy Sinatra video for "These Boots Are Made for Walking" and I did this...meet Nancy Fortuna and the Go-Gos.

Ef7IPeg.png

...and here's the original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@Daephene - There were other teen girls for James to meet, but Moe stands out the most. Also she got a cute name.

I played ahead until James and Jessie are young adults, and James moved out. I'm finally at Generation 10! :D

Rn10Ma4.png

Included the spouses of the founder and heirs/heiresses.

Top Row: Caleb Vatore, Octavio Rodriguez, Kai Kalawai'a, Laura Antoine, Andromeda Griffin
    Bottom Row: Dylan King, Ian Browning, Elliot Gilmore, Sakura Takahashi
    jS4Com0.png

🎉Celebration!🎉
    Today's Luke's birthday! :)
    f5KLWTo.png

Forgot to bake the cake, so I placed a few things to make one.
    ejAaKhp.png
    4QvD38m.png
    6u5Xzto.png

A kiss for the birthday boy.
    (The entertainer happens to be Mimsy from Windenburg. I thought she was gone along with the other ghosts.)
    faldCwg.png

Han and Jean could pass for being twin brothers.
    25411W6.png

Natsumi looks really excited to see a ghost.
    AgGbhcU.png

Selfie!
    DwTPxHB.png

Four generation heirs in one picture: Autumn (Gen 7), Tristan (Gen 8), Luke (Gen 9), and James (Gen 10).
    92mMQAh.png

But Luke isn't the only one who aged up.

Mosura is now an elder.
    She still watches over the children before going to sleep in Natsumi's bedroom. She's such a good dog.
    rA6QBIV.png
    SP7u1Kb.png
    U5Lkg7e.png

Fast Forward...
    James moved in with his girlfriend, Moe, who actually lives in a mansion in Del Sol Valley. He brought along Leo to their new home.
    POnfLoG.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    @Keidra I believe I've fangirled all over the Ezio stories before, but keep 'em coming, they are wonderful!
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 4: Episode 3

On the last day of the year, Mitchell and Rafael were already too big for their bassinets. Mitchell gained the trait "Silly" while Rafael gained the trait "Inquisitive." Now let me explain the difference between the two:
    Mitchell- right-brained; color theme blue because light blue is the color of inspiring moodlets (which are associated with creativity)
    Rafael- left-brained; color theme purple because purple is the color of focusing moodlets (which are associated with logic)
    Screenshot-419.png

The twins got the color of Summer's hair, but I think they got Manuel's features.

The couple preferred having the twins sleep with them in the same bedroom, so the video station was moved to another room downstairs to make room for two toddler beds. During early evening, the Manuel and Summer read them to sleep because they were already tired.
    Ep3a.jpg

But they woke up soon to join the countdown to midnight, and then the four of them ate their first meal of the year together.
    Ep3b.jpg

The twins were put to bed after the meal. Manuel and Summer both read a photography skill book to fulfill their New Year's Resolution.
    Ep3c.jpg

Jordan became Izzy's favorite photography subject. One of the best photos of him taken by Izzy is now displayed in Izzy's bedroom.
    Ep3d.jpg

Jessie celebrated her birthday in Dane's residence. The birthday celebration was intended for family and relatives only, but she made exception by inviting her boyfriend Mick. She joined the music career track as a "C-Lister" right after blowing candles.
    Ep3e.jpg

Jessie easily got promoted to "Jingle Jammer" because she's already at Level 8 of Guitar skill. Going out with Mick and singing in public, together with a chance card at work, made her a "Notable Newcomer," and she's now close to becoming a "Rising Star."
    Ep3f.jpg

Back home, her brother Bruce was caught by their mother "messing around" with his girlfriend (in their parents' bedroom!). Bruce was very embarrassed after getting caught and hearing a WooHoo talk.
    Ep3g.jpg

The following day, when Bruce was in a Drama Club meeting while Jessie was at work, their mother tried repairing their broken fridge. An accident happened, and she was electrocuted!
    Ep3h.jpg

Bruce got promoted to "Junior Artiste" and received a trophy.
    Screenshot-424.png

But he was greeted by a very sad news about his mother's death when he went home. He vented his emotions to Grim Reaper by doing mean interactions with him, and they became enemies. After Jessie arrived home from work, the funeral took place in Newcrest Cemetery.
    Ep3i.jpg

Screenshot-425.png

Screenshot-426.png

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    @Daephene Thanks! It's so nice to spend the Winterfest in Sulani :smile:
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Pierce Delgato proposed and wed his high school sweetheart, Sofie Bjergson. Sofie's dowry ($5000) is welcome in the Delgato househould, which has been bleeding money for years. Justin has had to sell off much of the furniture to pay bills, and is pushing Evie to use simtube more aggressively to make money. Evie loves singing on camera but doesn't like producing content just for subs. She's also very jealous of Sofie, since she and Pierce had been best friends growing up.
    I'll probably always do mentions separate from update posts now bc I have to edit them and I think it will actually mention people twice. (Sorry!) Why exactly this site runs on Vanilla instead of IPS, idk. Maybe because IPS used to suck up a load of RAM to run.

@Daephene
    Eh, honestly the university part isn't hard. There's a formula to it, I sorta detailed it doing the impromptu university run with Avery. It was the pregnant part lol his bars kept dropping, as they do, and then I had MCCC's mood swings on, so he spent a lot of time being randomly embarrassed or angry.

@mightysprite
    If you did I wasn't there for it lol but I intended to. c:
    I wanna do the story alongside the legacy stuff but I'm in the middle of a Caleb-Ezio story atm.

Update in a sec I have to go through my screenshots lol
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited December 2020
    Daephene wrote: »
    @Metior_Ice I have never used retail yet, do the mannequins come with a choice of poses? Some of them are funny. Lol at the "your dancing is trash" line. And lol at Caleb in the mermaid outfit.

I think the outfit does have some ethnic meaning behind it, but I use it as the formal attire of mermen and younger mermen (teens).

There are six or seven poses for the adult mannequins and one less for the kids mannequins. I don't think the flirty pose is available for kids mannequins.

With retail stores, you can sell crafted items and harvestables as well as food your sim bakes or cooks. Think maybe a cupcake store or ice cream shop.

Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to alternate between a customer role and owner role without going through a loading screen. It could be different with dine out.

However, if a sim collects all the harvestables, they should be able to sell what they harvest, essentially turning their retail store into a grocery store that your sim can buy ingredients to cook with.

i intend to set up my store so that I can harvest and sell the produce needed to make island recipes.
    edited December 2020
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Start | Previous | Family Tree

For everyone who does not know him,
    TS4-x64-2020-12-19-10-59-43.jpg
    This is Drake. He's usually good, paranoid, bookworm, but I always swap the good trait for something else (atm it's neat) and paranoid for creative, because good Sims are bad at romance. They won't autonomously initiate romance ... like at all really. They don't reject it, they just don't initiate it.

He's a master vampire, and I don't really want vampires out of this, s'just kind of tragic in a legacy unless they're all vampires or otherwise immortal, so we'll probably see about curing vampirism. (Ezio's only ending up immortal because I love him too much to let him die.) Normally anymore, I have Ezio, Drake, and Cassandra Goth in a poly triad, and they work really well that way. Or did until Caleb and the sentiment system ruined it. I haven't been brave enough to play it recently without Caleb.
    TS4-x64-2020-12-19-13-19-30.jpg
    Being a neat freak, Drake cleans his desk about six or seven times a day. A couple times he gets Ezio's. Have to make sure the Sim that just had a baby stays in clean spaces, it's a lot of stress on the body and he could easily get sick! Yup. (I figure his paranoia manifests as an obsession with cleanliness.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-13-21-46.jpg
    Morgyn came by and met Bryn. Didn't stay long, but long enough at least. Siobhan also came by and met her, and spent a few minutes trying to figure out how to calm her down, and decided she had no idea. xD (Her diaper needed changed. I guess Siobhan was like "Yeah love you bro but not that much.")

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-15-41-49.jpg
    Instead of Candy, the host in restaurants in this save is Yuki apparently. Bad choice but alrighty. Ezio and Drake went out on a date. They both had Single and Lovin' It, and became a couple at this date because Ezio rolled the whim. Time for them to yell at god about not being single anymore for a few weeks until it goes away.

For me, my Sims get Single even when they watch a lot of romance movies and read romance novels. It's kind of dumb. The only thing that stops it is being in a relationship. It's dumb. It's broken and dumb.

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-16-05-26.jpg
    Bryn aged up to a toddler and got her daddy's hair texture and her other daddy's hair colour. Oh she's gorgeous when she's older, I peeked in CAS. lol Gonna break some hearts.

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-16-18-27.jpg
    Drakey decided to teach her flash cards. She rolled inquisitive, which every Ember before her has been so hey (okay, no, Morgyn was a charmer, but Ezio was), so she enjoys learning things. Good, because we have a lot of learning to do.

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-16-22-32.jpg
    One thing she loves to do is trigger playing dolls with Ezio. Every time I blink she wants to play dolls with him, and that was the first thing she chose to do on her own (Drake teaching her flash cards was because he did a check toddler).

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-17-44-46.jpg
    Meanwhile, working off the baby weight. In one of my saves, Ezio has a maxed out muscle slider and the fat slider's all the way down. It is *really weird* lol

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-18-01-16.jpg
    Hims looks awfully proud of this critter he didn't make.

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-18-09-09.jpg
    So Bryn's a little brat lol or she was once. Ezio went to change her diaper and she actually told him no (I didn't know toddlers could do that??). ... also, listen, I kind of like the idea of everything you can do with a toddler being something you ask first but also, look, if the child needs a bath or whatever, you pick the dang child up and you put it in water you don't ASK first. GIRL YOUR HYGIENE BAR IS LOW. YOU GETTIN A BATH. Kids don't know what is dirty! And they attract dirt like magnets attract magnetic nails!!
    AUGH
    I have feelings.
    Granted I've totally had a toddler be like "NO I DON'T WANT A BATH" and I think one of my nieces once fought my sister about getting a diaper change, but did it change anything? Nop.
    I'm finding out the Ember toddlers were very easy toddlers to raise. Wow. Neither of them tried to do anything bad, or said no to anything. They'd get angry from being tired and just go to sleep instead of trying to punch their mom, Liberty. e_e

Anyway, this was her first bath and she tried to initiate it herself, but kept interrupting Ezio doing the thing to ask him to do the thing again. So I had him initiate it instead to stop the cycle and get the girl a bath.

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-20-46-34.jpg
    Also, meet Diablo. He's an all-black kitty with one blue eye and one gold. Meant to be Bryn's kitten, but he really likes Drake. Probably because Drake's always awake for petting.

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-21-05-09.jpg
    Ezio is now graduated!! He finished with an A+ GPA, didn't get a single A in there, surprisingly, he was late a few times because he wouldn't stop playing vidyer gems.

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-21-39-33.jpg
    Now he has time for stuff! Like talking to his daughter!

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-21-53-05.jpg
    And being wooed.

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-21-55-53.jpg
    Awwww

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-21-59-45.jpg
    Awwwwwwwwww...

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-22-01-58.jpg
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeee...

Toddlers are cute but also little nightmares.

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-22-21-30.jpg
    I think we may get Cagyn in this save. Idk. I'm not intending to play either one (Caleb's a pain in the bum, and Morgyn's sage and I'd like the dork to remain so). So if they don't do it on their own, I guess it doesn't happen, but they made good friends with each other in one go.

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-22-30-39.jpg
    He's watching her. She's watching him. (Also these are Ezio's PJs.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-19-22-37-54.jpg
    Find the Eisenstern, and you find their cat.

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 4: Episode 4

Manuel had a TV shoot during Love Day, and his co-stars were lovers Phoenix and Johnny. Even though he's already a "Silver Screen Icon," he still wanted to appear on TV shows too. Phoenix rehearsed with him and Johnny before getting styled and dressed for the shoot. Manuel further rehearsed his lines in the VIP room while Phoenix was preparing. (Note: I wasn't controlling Manuel's household this time)
    Ep4a.jpg

Manuel was already on standby while Phoenix (doctor) performed her scenes with Johnny (patient). Then Manuel (as a handsome nurse) did his romantic scenes with Phoenix.
    Ep4b.jpg

The gig promoted Phoenix into "Sitcom Star" and raised her celebrity status to "Rising Star." The lovers flirted with each other after the shoot while Manuel hurriedly went home to be with his wife and sons.
    Ep4c.jpg

Jordan had a romantic Love Day date with his girlfriend Cherie (in the same venue where Manuel and Summer had a romantic dinner after Manuel's proposal). Jordan posed for paparazzis and earned a new quirk (Paparazzi Darling). The couple also gave each other a flower. (Cherie's message to Jordan shown below) Tired already, the two went home after the date without WooHooing.
    Ep4d.jpg

Screenshot-429.png

The next time Jordan was in a public place (Orchid A Go Go), more paparazzis than usual came. He saw Johnny and Phoenix (who's still angry with him) there by chance. The couple were expecting a baby together. (It was quite a coincidence that Jordan's current girlfriend is Johnny's immediate ex-girlfriend while Johnny's current girlfriend is Jordan's first official girlfriend :lol: )
    Ep4e.jpg

Amid Jordan's career success, something tragic happened. Show spoiler to find out what it was.
    The beginning of summer in Windenburg was already very hot, and there was a heatwave when his aunt (Markus' mother) visited them. Jordan's mother and aunt died by heatstroke (overheating) while eating near the pool area. Jordan, along with a paparazzi, witnessed their death.
    Ep4f.jpg

The funeral took place that night in Newcrest Cemetery where Jordan was joined by his cousins and only living aunt (James' mother).
    Ep4g.jpg

After the funeral, Jordan went home with Markus and Jordi. He invited them to live with him in the Villareal mansion from that point on. Jordi's mother died by eating pufferfish long ago (before the beginning of the first season).
    Ep4h.jpg

Mick had a swimwear campaign shoot with the famous singer (4-star celebrity) Katy. Now, hot photos of the Reality Kings boys are displayed on the wall of the first floor of the Reality Kings Nightclub. Those photos were all taken by Izzy Fabulous who's now at Level 5 of photography skill.
    Ep4i.jpg

Jessie joined the Grammys Club which is headed by Thorne Bailey. It is similar to the Reality Kings club but composed of musicians instead of actors. They had a gathering in Stargazer Lounge, and Mick was able to watch them perform. Jessie and Thorne had a karaoke duet. (And Thorne was so out of tune that I had to lower the volume!)
    Ep4j.jpg

Jessie continued gaining fame by releasing tracks, writing songs, and doing romantic interactions with Mick in public. She joined a talent showcase event in Orchid A Go Go where she sang her first licensed song entitled "Like I'm A Domino."
    Ep4k.jpg

She eventually became a 3-star celebrity (thanks to the chance card) and got promoted to "Symphonic String Player." Now, she and Mick have the same celebrity level.
    Screenshot-430.png

Bruce also gained fame from Drama Club and by being Jessie's younger brother and Erik's cousin. However, he earned Bad Reputation by repeatedly sending chain messages to random people, making enemies in the process. His first fame quirk is "Public Number."
    Ep4l.jpg

Screenshot-431.png

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,790 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    @MayaRose1138 I like your Leia Han and Ben idea! I'm glad to hear you were able to get the family back.

Thank you! At the moment, I have kind of abandoned some of it though because when she aged up, Leia had a permanently gloomy expression, so even though she is essentially a Wonder Child, she just doesn’t appeal to carry on the next generation. However, before she moves out, I will get her marry to Han and hopefully pregnant with a baby boy!

There are now four teens in the house! Obi-Wan is forever coming home with negative moods - he’s been enraged and mortified just in the past four days!! I don’t know why it is but my sim teens never come home from school in a good mood, which is just unrealistic. Poe hasn’t been too bad, he just gets tense, but Leia is pretty bad. Despite this, she’s in range for four character values! Obi-Wan should get two, same with Poe, and I think Rey is on three, but since she’s just become a teen, this could change. I’ve managed to get Asohka in range for three at the moment but she’s still four days from becoming a teen. Padme is resisting everything and isn’t in line for any at the moment 🤣. Rey got a third aspiration done fifteen minutes before she would automatically age up - she spent all day on the monkey bars to get it! Padme is still on her second, while Asohka has moved onto her third.

Poe has been given the responsibility of painting the next heir, so he has to get his skills up to scratch. Rey rolled Dog Lover, so as as soon as Obi-Wan and Poe grow up and leave, Han will join the household, get married to Leia, then move out and then Rey will get a dog and she’ll have to as many tiers as she can before the twins age into YA! Although I may end up taking Rey to Batuu with Asohka rather than Padme, because the latter is annoying me so much!

Question: can sims marry anyone from Batuu? I know the big names - Rey and Kylo - are off limits but what about the minor sims that don’t play any part in the storylines?
    @MayaRose1138 Yes you can marry Batuu townies. I think that is why they patched in being able to elope on vacation. I am not sure if you can have them join your household before they marry without cheats so that you can have a wedding party, but you can elope and then they become part of your household.
    By the way, if anyone was wondering, in order to make Sim's 80 year lifespan match the default season length and thusly how long a year should theoretically be in-game, your Sims would have to live for 2,240 days, or about a month and a half in real time.
    Divided evenly, that'd be around 320 days per life stage, but more accurately they'd be different. 56 days for babies, 112 for toddlers, 280 for children, 112 for teens, 420 for young adults, 700 for adults, and 560 for elders. That's a long time.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top