Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited December 2020
    Part 2:
    • Alexander Goth had an argument with his father as a teenager, ran off to Strangerville and never spoke to him again. Neither Mortimer nor Bella has ever tried to contact him, so looks like they don´t even miss him. Cassandra is the only one who still comes around, though it has become rarer after she got married.
    • Alexander ran into Christine, who had been his niece on one timeline but was currently several decades older than him and decided that she was his family now. He wanted to become a vampire like her, but as Christine, who had been born a vampire and never given a choice is fundamentally against turning people, she asked Lilith to do it for her.
    • Through Lilith, Alexander met Max and become fast friends with him. Alexander has since then graduated university, reached the top of military career and is currently living in Forgotten Hollow with Max, Laena and her three daughters.
    • Alexander fell in love with Laena the moment he saw her. Not being someone to care about the pesky morals of humans and having grown up believing that she desrves whatever she sets her sights to, she married both of her lovers, while also having a way-too-close relationship with her twin, Laenor. Laena is very pleased with herself and she didn´t have to even kill anyone to get there, only a few murder attempts here and there.
    • Max continues to be obsessed with breaking the dollhouse several times a day and having a crying fit every once in a while, while still the friendliest and most attentive hot-headed person you´ll ever met. He is especially fond of toddlers, perhaps because they, too, are prone to temper tantrums. Max never became a criminal, instead he has a successful career as a secret agent.
    • Antoinette´s daughter Ellyn arrived to the town one day, having replaced herself with a clone and ran off to be her own person instead of living in her mother´s shadow. Ellyn is a former child genius who maxed her logic skill before becoming a teenager and moving to robotics and building spaceships. Together with Max, Alexander and Christine, who had heard of Ellyn in her old life through her much younger brother Leo, who had been obsessed with her, she solved the Strangerville mystery (which was dreadfully boring, never again).
    • As Christine was at that time dating Morgyn and Ellyn lived with her, she met Laena and Laenor on a family dinner. Ellyn and Laenor started a relationship, despite him being still enagaged to Cassandra, and she soon became pregnant. Meanwhile, Laena, who is working as a private investigator and whose job is to learn everyone´s secrets, discovered that not only is Ellyn her half-sister, but she is also her cousin. Christine had at one point came across Evita´s medical records and learnt her full name - Maria Adelise Evelyn Rosier, and having shared that knowledge with Laena, they learnt that several centuries ago, Evita had had a brother called Edmund, who had eloped with a vampire, shaming the family name and causing their parents to disown him. Edmund and his wife Inez had had a son, Gideon, who, in turn, had married a witch named Ilyona Romanova and fathered two daughters on her, Agnessa and Antoinette. Agnessa was dead now, rumored to have been poisoned by her own sister, but Antoinette was alive and well, ruling over her domain with an iron wrist. And Antoinette´s second youngest daughter was Ellyn, the same girl Laena´s brainless himbo of a brother had knocked up. Oops. Laena knew that she should have never let him out of her sight.
    • Laena, being the person she is, decided to do some damaga control and get rid of Cassandra, who still hadn´t gotten the memo that Laenor wasn´t available anymore. She liked Ellyn, sister-cousin or not, because other than their father and Max, Ellyn was the only person not the slightest bit scared of her. So she was worried that Ellyn may leave once she figures out that Laenor may be very pretty, but he is also indecisive and dumb as a post. Well, making Cassandra sick with a potion did it´s work on Laenor, just like the routine of setting Elsa on fire, freezing her and then setting her on fire again to persuade Max to erase her memores of ever knowing him had done, and her twin was a free to officially get together with Ellyn. According to their new sister, Ellyn´s eldest half-sister from her mother´s side Angelique was married to two of her brothers at the same time, so it really wasn´t such a big deal. Anyone who disagrees can be easily removed from the picture.
    • Cassandra later found herself a perfectly nice, human husband with zero evil relatives, so no need to pity her.
    • Ellyn gave birth to quadruplets, graduated college and became a scientist like she had always dreamt.
    • Max, Alexander, Ellyn, Laena and Laenor tried at some point to live together as a big happy family with their total 8 children, but it was way too chaotic, someone was always crying, people were constantly late to work and no one could get anything done, so they were force to come to a conclusion that these things work only on paper.
    • Soon after Laena and her retinue left, Ellyn kicked Laenor out of the house, because he was more of a trouble than four toddlers and a baby. Laenor may be a famous actor and musician, but simple thing like sleeping and eating are beyond his comprehension. If left to his own devices, he would starve and collapse from exhaustion, because he forgot himself to play guitar for the whole night, instead of taking care of his needs. He lives alone at the house he had once intended to move in with Cassandra, but visits often, sometimes several times a day. Ellyn still loves Laenor, but finds it easier to get stuff done without him constantly hanging over her shoulder, seeking attention. Laenor is a music lover, outgoing and romantic and all those traits to the bone. (In addition to these, his Sims 3 version also has excitable and absent-minded traits and spends most of his days happily flying around the room - like his mother, his real form is actually a fae - and dancing to the stereo music, while Laena does all the work.)
    • So who´s left? Well, after her long-forgotten past came back to haunt her, Evita made a decision to stop isolating herself any further, regained her real form and started going by Adelise again, something she hadn´t done since 18th century. According to Ellyn, the brother she had believed to be long dead and herself partly responsible for his demise lived still, which was a matter of great joy to her. Adelise remained at Windenburg, but started to visit her children regularly and even started having them and their spouses around at her house, no matter how uncomfortable it was initially making her. While she wasn´t spending time with her family, she was taking trips to Granite Falls or Selvadorada, but she tried to remember to call them in every few days so that they would know that she was fine.
    • Morgyn suffered another existensial crisis upon realizing that despite having half a dozen lovers and more money they had a use for, they were still unhappy with their life. None of their relationships really meant anything or were bound to lead somewhere, it was just woohoo. More than twenty years since marrying and another ten since divorcing her, they eventually came to a realization that they did love Ada, Evita, Adelise or whatever her real name was and wanted to be only with her. So they broke off all of their other relationships and started to actively work on winning Adelise back. And what a hard work it was! It took lots of charm, love e-mails, writing a romantic novel and dedicating it to her to make her even consider giving them another go. At one point, Morgyn even considered asking Laena to cast a spell on her mother to make her love them, but in the end found it too forceful. Besides, it wasn´t that Adelise did not love them back, it was that she was afraid of being forced into a role she hated once more. Their children were grown now - elder three young adults, younger three teenagers, so they did not need someone to be comstantly around to take care of them, which was what she had resented the most when they had been babies. But were they to have another child... Adelise favored her freedom and would not look kindly to it being threatened again. So there won´t gonna be more children, unless it´s Adelise who decides that she wants more. For Morgyn´s part, they are content with the ones they have, plus the grandchildren they haven´t even have time to properly meet.
    • At the moment, Morgyn and Adelise are engaged, untending to get married at spring (it´s mid-autumn at the moment). They live in different cities and don´t intend to move back together at the moment. Maybe at some point in the future, when they get around to building the house they want to build, with enough room for family, a huge garden and rooms for Adelise to retire to that no one else would have an access to.
    So, basically the regulat soap opera goes on :D My brain kind of hurts at the moment from trying to recall everything that has happened in my game during the last 6 months or so.
    Next time: some pics to illustrate the story.
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    @MayaRose1138
    The thing about half-aliens is that they aren't true aliens. They have a connection to aliens via their genealogy, but they won't have the same Alien abilities. For merfolk, you can make them look like a hybrid, but giving them abilities is different.

I mean, the things that make it possible for Dylan to mind control his filthy roommates into cleaning, going to sleep, dressing in their formalwear or make them leave the lot is his piper abilities from his piper trait.

Zeph's insta-repair and insta-upgrade abilities come from his handy trait.

Their teleport is superior to vampire teleportation because they aren't forced to swim when pools are present or blocked by walls. Their wellness skill essentially let's them teleport anywhere on the lot regardless of normal accessibility.

Dylan and Zeph are hybrids. They have the Sulani Mana trait and the Merfolk Trait. Island Elementals don't automatically get spawned in game, so you won't see them wandering around. Island Elementals are a type of ghost with a unique genetic trait that is always passed onto the children. Sulani Mana is compatible with all occults. Dylan and Zeph were born as mermen with the Island Elemental Trait: Sulani Mana.

But, the key seems to be how the game marks occults, and with a bit of work, you can establish a connection with future generations. Helio and Eos aren't Aliens according to the game, but they are 50% Alien. I had to have half-aliens from a human and alien sim before adding the merfolk trait. The order is very important. Merfolk can't produce stable hybrids via try for baby, and with the way I did things, Helio and Eos won't have all the normal Alien abilities. I think half-aliens might have some Alien interactions, but for the most part, they are like a human sim with blue skin.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @GrimlyFiendish What a cute wedding they make a good match I hope they have tons of babies ha.
    @haneul He, all of them are fun to play I really wanted to see how skin tones were mixing but I ended up liking them too much so here we are, it's still kind of strange to have so many to bounce through at the start but that's been fun even if they have a similar routine. I may have to do this again later just to have the rotation set. I love the tots and have raised a few the long way but I'm so excited to see them grow up. Why is so strange to think they'll have seventeen kids, maybe I missed some older updates lol, but hey bring on the little ones. It's always nice to see a family thriving even with little things like sun and dad's computer heh.
    @Daephene Lilith and her guy are cute together, I don't think I've used him very much maybe I should, funny about the grades only because you know things happen they don't all need to be perfect even if they normally would be it's like something different. The Bher sisters are lucky to have a loving family that isn't just the two of them.

Mmkay awesomes out this is kind of a longer one cause...time for another wedding but first Gem and Fabien's daughter which I cannot remember the name of but she's darling.
    Gb4LGLR.png
    OUmPNN2.png
    sSPMR0h.png
    So cute ha.
    siGLtQq.png
    This look says Sage may be planning to take over the world...or play in the toilet whichever is easier....fun fact, the second one.
    Cyph9Dq.png
    Instead of waiting, I decided to let them have a nighttime wedding, I'll bring their kids together when they are kidlets
    TZ6eBGY.png
    Gia showed up pregnant while I was looking in here.
    "You look nervous honey."

"yeah..pretty sure a circus set up camp in my stomach."

She laughed.

"Don't worry you're great together."

He hoped so he wasn't feeling very worthy at the moment.
    4XqDaUI.png
    Turns out the game saw potential here, so I'll post the baby with them when she pops ha.
    nVRQiZA.png
    I really forgot what colors I put here I this was an accident but it's cute they have wedding colors yeah?

I'll drop the rest in here.
    HtMUDOh.png
    Everyone stopped their chitchatting to be supportive.
    wQYLvrf.png
    2cnuAqQ.png
    Can you feel the lovvvvvvvvvvvve tonighttttt hehe.
    c06KkrL.png
    I had them each make a cake and noticed the caterer had made one for them unlike the one at Brenda and Mickey's wedding.
    wG8EsXt.png
    They wanted chocolate anyhow though :smiley:
    enptbbJ.png
    Westley couldn't help himself and dragged some of the girls to the dancefloor...work it work it.
    1uzNRzV.png
    oVS1W9z.png
    "Kay now it's your turn."

"My turn to what?"

"Daaaaaaance."

"Not a chance."
    fuqX8eC.png
    Westley always gets his way.
    hNCnxva.png
    I was moving around a bit watching people interact it was kind of like they missed each other, maybe a little.
    igRXJnK.png
    Then Mr. goodlooking witch had his eye on Connie...maybe I'll pair her with him.
    QMGSc4U.png
    The girls approve of their pda cause why not.
    bm1DG2g.png
    Elvion is the shy one and he's all for it after all.
    Welllllp there you go.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited December 2020
    The Earth Elemental Twins: The Adventures of Juniper

A big world. A little sapling. It's lunch time after naptime.

50777945497_48c748ae3f_b.jpg

Juniper is Hungry. He climbed the stairs looking for dad.

50777945482_88a0b786a9_c.jpg

Juniper eats his Peanut Butter and Jelly. Jade is sad and angry. She used her diaper instead of the potty. Juniper doesn't understand how she made that mistake.

50777945447_d849a73909_b.jpg

Juniper just wants dance help, but mom is interrupted by Jade. Juniper thinks Jade has an agenda against mom.

50777076618_edfddb7d67_b.jpg

50777834846_0a20dce945_b.jpg

Juniper asks Dylan for dance help. Juniper just wants to dance. Dylan says yes.

50777076583_3b52ecdfac_c.jpg

50777945347_6bb73fc5d0_c.jpg

Juniper gets to dance!

50777944157_a2415f82cc_b.jpg

50777076548_efc235707d_b.jpg

This isn't the story update, but this was too cute not to share.
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 4: Episode 10

Mikhail is now a toddler and has the trait "Wild."
    Screenshot-508.png

Ep10a.jpg

Manuel and Summer hosted a toddler play date for Rafael, Mitchell, Derrick, and Mikhail in Romper Playground (credits to the one who shared it to the gallery) which is just beside the Newcrest Cemetery. Their parents were present. Jordan was also there, and he felt that he should already have a child soon (though he didn't know he already had one!).
    Ep10b.jpg

Mick attended the Star Accolades with Jessie. Erik attended too and saw famous singer/recording artist Beyonce (celebrity status "Global Superstar") in person for the first time. Johnny was seen flirting with Beyonce and got caught by his girlfriend Phoenix. Johnny broke up with her right away. Erik also saw famous singer/recording artist Taylor (also a "Global Superstar") in person for the first time. She won an award that night.
    Ep10c.jpg

He needed to catch up with his girlfriend Cherie after being so busy with his cousins lately.
    Ep10d.jpg

Show spoiler to see what Jordan found out about his girlfriend and what happened next.
    Cherie took a bath in one of the bathrooms in the Villareal mansion. Jordan suddenly entered and saw that Cherie has a fish tail. She's a mermaid! Jordan wasn't scared. In fact, he was amazed.
    Ep10e.jpg

They had a date in The Bluffs, and Cherie gave Jordan a Mermaid's Kiss for the first time.
    Ep10f.jpg

Jordan also took advantage of the romantic atmosphere. He proposed to Cherie who quickly accepted his proposal. Live streaming marriage proposal became a trend among the Reality Kings boys.
    Ep10g.jpg

Screenshot-511.png

Screenshot-512.png

The newly engaged couple WooHooed in Cherie's bedroom where they got caught by Gunther Munch who walked away embarrassed. Jordan has the "Shameless" reward trait, so it didn't matter. Jordan slept in Cherie's bed that night.
    Ep10h.jpg

Jordan received a text message from an obsessed fan but wasn't so bothered because he also has the "Carefree" reward trait.
    Screenshot-513.png

Jordi was visited by his girlfriend Darling Walsh. (For those who don't know, Darling Walsh is a girl, so Jordi is not gay.) They started dating when Jordi was still living in San Myshuno. They "messed around" for the first time in the hot tub, and Jordi lost his virginity.
    Ep10i.jpg

Meanwhile, Markus was smitten with his new neighbor Sofia Bjergsen. He wanted to become good friends with her first before asking her to be his first girlfriend.
    Ep10j.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2020
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Start | Previous | Family Tree

GIANT update, terribly sorry, because I have yesterday and all of today. I spent a lot of yesterday trying to hunt my bug down (I... still don't know, I guess it was just that particular batch of potion that got messed up, basically a batch of Ezio's potions had no price and Idk why, every other one he's made, including the same kind, have a price). I used one of my original spellcasters, Jackie, for that. (Jacquelyn Nevarez, she's Selvadoradian. Maybe I'll post with her sometime.) Jackie's a master potion maker, but not much for a caster. She knows no spells! lol

Anyway, then half of today, I spent doing a family photoshoot, and I'll post the frootz of mein labour at the end of this update.

TS4-x64-2020-12-28-20-46-00.jpg
    The kids are gonna be alright. Everyone's still sad because of the grandparent death. Ezio got over it fastest. (?????????!?!?!?!?!) Bryn the slowest. (?????????????????????!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!)
    TS4-x64-2020-12-28-20-46-49.jpg
    This family's awfully solid, tbh. When they get upset, they will gravitate to each other, instead of away. (For the most part. Cynemaer seems to be aware he is unlike them, and will often brood alone. Or try. Mind you, Dustin doesn't always *let* him, but A for effort I guess.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-28-21-05-50.jpg
    Doing homework together, yay.

TS4-x64-2020-12-28-21-11-16.jpg
    Freya woke up first. And for some reason went out onto the front porch to eat (fresh air I guess?). Bryn went out there with her instead of the table. The boys eventually went out there, too.

TS4-x64-2020-12-28-21-18-49.jpg
    Ezio takes a lot of comfort in being around Diablo, but he also spends a lot of time talking to one of the kids. Finally, he's gotten the adoring sentiment with the last kid, so he now adores all his children. He and Drake got deeply in love when they got engaged, and strangely Ezio hasn't lost his adoring sentiment with him either. Drake lost his for Ezio like a long time ago lol

TS4-x64-2020-12-28-21-26-35.jpg
    What an artistic techie thing to be doing.
    (But also, focus Ezio, you paint too slow like that.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-28-21-29-18.jpg
    Freya was still sad, so she went to Drake. I was kind of proud.

TS4-x64-2020-12-28-21-32-40.jpg
    This family hugs a lot.

TS4-x64-2020-12-28-21-48-05.jpg
    Ezio and Drake just kind of grabbed a kid and praised them for their good grades until the good moodlets overpowered the sad one. Effective.

12-28-20-9-55-31-PM.jpg
    If you think this looks like Drake on the toilet with the cat, you're right.
    (Poor Diablo. He's seen things.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-28-22-02-14.jpg
    For this particular morning, one kid went into the parents' room to eat. The other kids followed. Wherever the kid that first wakes up and gets breakfast goes to eat, that's where the others will go. (Also, I did not put glasses on Freya for sleepwear, and Idk why the game did.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-00-04-49.jpg
    Someone discovered there's a swingset back there.

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-00-10-31.jpg
    Ezio loves to help with homework. He truly does.

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-00-51-53.jpg
    Honestly, Bryn's awfully patient with her siblings and I love her for it. Dustin seems to be really fond of her. I think they all adore each other too. Cept maybe Cynemaer might not adore a few of them... okay, no, Bryn adores Dustin, Dustin adores Bryn and Cynemaer. Freya adores Dustin. So not quite. Bryn adores both Ezio and Drake, Cynemaer adores just Drake. Ezio adores all his kids + Drake, and Drake adores everyone but Ezio and Bryn. (Ouch.)
    Yeah. It's weird. lol

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-00-54-39.jpg
    There are times when I see Dustin and Cynemaer side by side and I just cannot for the fricken life of me tell them apart. I feel like a bad Sim parent.

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-01-03-12.jpg
    While the children are away, the parents will play...
    (They so rarely do ... anything autonomously anymore, let alone this, I'll say it here because I'd never say it where spousal bean might read it but I don't actually think Drake and Ezio have longevity, and I sort of regret doing this with Drake and not Caleb okay I'm done shh.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-01-23-47.jpg
    Bryn got tense because of a Simlish mishap with a sibling, so I sent her jogging. Pfft, she does sage-rage too.

Eeeyup, thar's an Ember alright.

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-01-29-54.jpg
    Ezio finally managed to catch Cynemaer and talk to him. Sorta sad when you're chasing your kid around the house trying to talk to him.

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-20-12-56.jpg
    So that happened.

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-20-14-01.jpg
    I think they were playing? Dunno. Both were kind of tuckered out after that lol

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-20-15-45.jpg
    Woke Ezio up to go talk to ghost cat.

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-20-46-24.jpg
    Later, the kids woke up, one fixed the sink, a different one mopped the floor, and a *different* one got the cat dish off the floor. (That's why the sink broke.)

Honestly, they're good kids.

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-21-15-43.jpg
    Wedding time!

Annnnd it's raining.
    Because, of course.

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-21-19-22.jpg
    We decided to fill the fountain with fruit punch. And serve tempura. Why not.
    (Ohey speaking of, I think it's still there. My bad.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-21-23-57.jpg
    I invited Sergio only to remind him he has a daughter that exists. Siobhan was also there bc she was Ezio's first friend. Caleb was invited bc he's Ezio's second friend.

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-21-26-46.jpg
    But... as he often doesn't... he didn't take Ezio's marrying someone that isn't him very well. He went to go look sad in the rain spontaneously. Good lord. Go get you a blondie and quit pouting.

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-21-32-30.jpg
    Yay!

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-21-34-22.jpg
    They're awfully boring.

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-21-41-36.jpg
    Look at that, Morgyn's happy at Ezio's wedding to someone that isn't Caleb. Hmm.
    (Well honestly Morgyn if you weren't so bad at keeping him Ezio wouldn't be so good at stealing him so like... get it together.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-21-42-53.jpg
    (He was not on the guest list.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-29-22-57-57.jpg
    TS4-x64-2020-12-29-22-57-25.jpg
    I'm quite happy with how they turned out. I have a special save just for photoshoots now and I just use in-game poses, because I can't be bothered trying 30 times just for one shot. I just don't understand how my friend does this lol

None of these poses are mine, I'll be making my own for this later and probably releasing some. We have poses by SimsKittyKat, BlueRaptor, emmypess, SamsSims, someone-elsa, mm and maybe some by madebycoffee. Oh, Katverse, annnd Cassandra Grusel. Yeah.

Happy and safe New Year!

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    edited December 2020
    Madeline thought she met a far out guy, who was named Johnny Zest(I feel like that's a minor reference to Johnny Quest). They had good romantic chemistry, but... he ran off immediately on 2 dates. On the last date he ran off to talk to another woman. Madeline ended it right there. Thankfully when they had a little 'fun' earlier that no child was produced.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,787 Member
    Rey aged up to adult on Winterfest and I had her flirt a little with Father Winter, not much, just enough to get the pink bar. Then the next day, he calls Rey and invites her on a date to a clothing shop... not my first choice but okay 😏. They get along really well together but while they’re there, her cousin Landen arrives and tries to join in the conversation. After a while, I have to get Rey to tell Landen to go away because he just won’t stop talking!!

Anyway, then Rey invites Father Winter (Clement Frost) home and because their prom ace bar is totally pink, I have them try for baby. They are now expecting a little girl together 😁. They’re not going to get married though because Clement is two days away from being an elder and I have other plans for Rey. I just couldn’t resist the opportunity! I’ve had to pause the pregnancy though because it would mean that I couldn’t take Rey and Ahsoka to Batuu when Ahsoka ages up. Can pregnant sims go to Batuu?
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hello Everyone! I hope your holidays have been safe and healthy all things considered.
    Comments:
    @reddestiny92 Thank you for the comment on my version of Dr. Facilier on the Gallery! I went down a Disney rabbit hole of older Disney movies and Princess and the Frog is one of my favorites:) I hope you had a great holiday!
    @keidra Congrats on Ezio and Drake’s twins! They had quite an eventful Winterfest!
    @blueseawaves
    @darkangel1994 No! I was upset when I learned about Autumn’s and Ian’s passing. Poor James and Luke. James career looks like its really taking off! And I can’t wait to see what’ll happen with the news of mysterious deaths happening around town!
    I am looking forward to Demetria’s generation! Let us know if you make a thread specific to them:)
    @swansong9 I really liked the screenshots of Erik and Kendra’s wedding. And congrats on their baby!
    @metior_ice Awesome name for that snowman!! I also hope you get to feeling better.
    @ryttu3k Enjoy the masquerade! I loved seeing pics the Vest Gang and all the snowy fun!
    @sofmc9 I am enjoying your Laura Ingall’s gameplay!
    @becka28 I enjoyed Quin and Rohan Winterfest Screenshot! I hope you had a great “Summerfest!” :)
    @daephene Thank you for liking my Strangerville story!! I am sorry for your game crashing! But I hope you had a great Christmas holiday! And I am glad you like Discover University:) Its an awesome pack
    @onverser OMG I was cracking up at your Poison Pufferfish restuarant shenanigans! XD
    @alwaysasking I loved your simselves’ Christmas screenshots! I hope you had great one!
    @haneul Thank you for liking my Strangerville story! I have the next installment to their shenanigans posted below. I know it was a controversial pack, but its actually one of my favorites. The little world is gorgeous, and I love the build/buy elements. And yes, Vincent rolled the “loves fruitcake” trait. He loves to eat it and gets a positive moodlet afterwards. Since I play with Autonomy on, he will often start cooking it on his own. I find that hilarious. So does Joanna! She used to hate it, but Vincent has enthused about fruitcake autonomously enough that I think he changed her mind.
    Congrats on Asher’s baby #17! I can see he is definitely a helicopter dad lol. Poor Adelise. She’s the one pregnant and he’s over there tell her stuff she already knows lol. I am so glad that Deli is getting a chance to enjoy the sun now. I hope she gets to know Zachary a little better. He seems like a nice guy:)
    @angeliqueadelaide It was so glad to see your posts again! I’ve missed seeing your sims updates. I hope you have a great holiday break!

Here’s what happened in my game!
    oZukUg7.png
    So last time I posted, Vincent Fontenot was investigating the Strangerville Mystery. He was able to get access to the lower levels of the lab...and was exposed to the toxic spores

Recap
    He managed to hitchhike his way back to his home in Oasis Springs in a possessed state. He met his wifu Joanna on the sidewalk outside
    QhTOIZB.png
    Joanna lectured him on entering the lab without a face mask. And decided to join him eN9pxf2.png
    Uh oh! Looks like opening the sealed door has released something menacing into the atmosphere!!...rhr6OtJ.png
    Spores, Bizarre Fruits, and Vines Oh My!
    Now that Joanna has joined our hero Vincent in Strangerville, they discuss their next strategy to discovering the mystery behind Strangerville.
    “Well Vincent, we have hazmat suits, but our chief priority is to obtain some kind of filter that will clean out the spores and prevent infection so we can safely enter the inner portions of the secret lab.” YspNGBP.png
    “Joanna had somehow obtained a spore scanner. She began by scanning the neighborhoods of Strangerville for contamination.”
    ...i.e.I had to buy the scanner under the build/buy debug mode [/i]CP8v7FJ.png
    She insisted on joining me to the lab site in the crater. The concentration of spores should be higher there.” lgGXARP.png
    “Much to my alarm, the bizarre plants had gotten bigger and appeared more mature! We tried cultivating a few to see if we could get fruit or spores from them.” XsnW7pG.png
    Well it worked! eNDdqjJ.png
    Joanna talked me into collecting the fruit. We may need them in the future….
    Wzz35HO.png
    9Zu5NOS.png
    Work and The Filter!
    After several days of collecting spore samples, Joanna felt that we had enough to obtain a filter. In the meantime, we continued to make inquiries around town. Erwin Pries who owned and operated the souvenir stand suggested I find a contact who used to work with the secret lab. Erwin is an interesting character. He’s one of a number of conspiracy theorists running around town. Their theories are admittedly out there. Except those regarding us aliens….. Hsjw5dc.png
    They may be able to fabricate a filter for us. Joanna’s laboratory where she works lacks the machinery needed to make filters. I was legint upset when I realized she could not analyze the spores with the Get To Work chemical analyzers. IM1puXi.png
    I introduced myself to several of the civilians around town. But the scientists are very suspicious of the military and tend to avoid me. Pew2Rg3.png
    Thankfully, Joann has a gift for gab and using either her or witchy or vampiric charms, she’s able to make friends easily. (Joanna is a witch/vampire hybrid) fJ9QWbO.png
    Either that or she is particularly friendly. I tend to think that is the case. It is what attracted me to her in the first place:) She was able to convince one scientist by the name of Simon Baumgartner to help us. UrCMuzY.png
    I was able to discuss details about obtaining a filter from him. He said it would take several days, maybe up to a week. PFEKnVW.png
    In the meantime we continued to make upgrades to the house 15gpqda.png
    Joanna and I continued to work at our professions K8wHyAS.png
    And engage in hobbies. Joanna has picked up painting. She used to paint in her teens but lost interest in the hobby until recently NcfGuX0.png
    And I purchased a small telescope a8raiVM.png
    Its a mod by the pancake1. Interactions from the Past https://www.patreon.com/posts/interactions-4d-32220056
    Seriously its amazing!! The animations are spot on too!
    Disturbingly, nasty vines with a similar appearance to the bizarre plants were growing up through the plumbing! AQ7aBlS.png
    One day after a particularly long day at work cezHycx.png
    pk7f5zE.png
    I rebuilt the FutureSim Labs. It looks much better now.
    Joanna checked the mail, our filter was complete! pttxCPU.png
    To the Lab Kronk...er...Vincent!
    We planned on infiltrating the lower levels of the laboratory that night. I was very excited QIdxtlA.png
    Vincent, come on! Why are you riding your bike in the lab!?! 3uMbCMS.png
    He was insisting on riding that bike everywhere. Especially in the house. I eventually had to sell it....
    I used the access cards EWPKvTD.png
    And we proceeded to the lower levels. The filters worked! wS9TYn7.png
    The entire lab was in complete disarray. Hc2Fm1D.png
    Disgusting vines were growing all over the floors and walls. We heard loud growling and banging sounds coming from beyond this door uUyyqki.png
    I accessed the door. It slowly came open zJ2JKgB.png
    I could never have expected what awaited us on the other side!! Oh the horror! symoBsC.png
    It was a... monster!! xc5nx6V.png
    I think we might need help juY3jTj.png
    Cue Stranger Things Theme Music...
    ZedTJ11.png
    Enjoy!!
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 498 Member
    edited December 2020
    Thank you @Daephene and @sarabeth2984 ! :3

I'm making TWD apocalypse save using Arnie's World edit mod too.

My sim of Sophia, Andrea and Carol :3

OWlvKzf.png

3TWJOF2.png

wJbPBJG.png

eX92kUH.png

n2X2nwd.png

IRKbZhe.jpg

Only yesterday, I noticed that there is a t shirt for children with the rainbow on it too lol. I recolored it to blue like Sophia's shirt. ; )

rquSnL2.png

• SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 4: Episode 11

It was Love Day! Manuel and Summer brought the twins along in their Love Day date in Chez Llama. The twins ate cake first (and made some mess) because they were already hungry before the couple could order foods and drinks. They were put down from high chair after they finished eating so that they could play. Paparazzis took the opportunity to take photos. Mitchell yelled at one of the paparazzis.
    Ep11a.jpg

After realizing that Vladislaud Straud is a vampire, Erik quickly came to his manor and asked to be turned into a vampire. He thought it's really cool to be a vampire. Vladislaud revealed his dark form and initiated the process.
    Ep11b.jpg

After the vampire turning process, Erik felt discomfort in his stomach. He decided not to go home, and he slept in one of the bedrooms in the manor. Vladislaud is a big fan of him, so he's more than welcome.
    Ep11c.jpg

Screenshot-514.png

Vladislaud taught Erik how to play pipe organ. Erik felt further discomfort in his stomach.
    Ep11d.jpg

Erik continued writing his next erotic novel and finished it. He published it right away.
    Ep11e.jpg

Screenshot-515.png

Erik took a bath after sending his novel through the mailbox. Then he finally transformed into a vampire.
    Screenshot-517.png

Show spoiler to see Erik's dark form.
    Ep11f.jpg

Screenshot-519.png

Erik went home after the training. His first vampire ability was to travel as a bat. When he arrived home, his wife and son were fast asleep.
    Ep11g.jpg

The two hottest actors of Del Sol Valley, Manuel and Jordan, had a magazine cover shoot in Sulani for summer edition of a popular women's magazine. Izzy had to drive away some annoying fans to keep them from photobombing.
    Ep11h.jpg

Screenshot-520.png

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Happy New Year in advance to everyone :smile:

@sarabeth2984 Thanks! I wish I purchased Moschino SP much earlier so I could've done the same with Manuel and Summer's wedding. Seeing your update makes me want to purchase Strangerville GP too! But I'm worried about my game becoming slower if I purchase more packs.
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
    edited January 2021
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Start | Previous | Family Tree

TS4-x64-2020-12-30-00-57-16.jpg
    Not long after the wedding ceremony, Akira popped out of his gravestone. Like hmm, I sense a shift in the Force... nope, s'just your son getting married.

(Shortly after, I MCCC married Caleb and Morgyn. Someone showed me how to without having to control them so yay them.)
    TS4-x64-2020-12-30-20-05-54.jpg
    Bryn got some time away on Sunday so she went to Magic Realm. She might not have been born a spellcaster but it was still in her blood and she wanted it.

TS4-x64-2020-12-30-20-08-15.jpg
    Fortunately, she happens to have connections in magic realm, even if she didn't quite understand that until more recently.

TS4-x64-2020-12-30-20-33-06.jpg
    The good news is, those that are born to spellcasters have a hidden spellcaster dormancy trait that lets them skip the fetch quest.

Bryn then went to search for tomes, found a potion tome (emotional stability), and then got some prints off the telescope.

TS4-x64-2020-12-30-21-13-21.jpg
    Then dyed her hair black and you can barely tell the difference. I also got new eyes, and I love them! Bryn also now has one grey eye. I liked her original eye colour and didn't want to change it but I also wanted her eyes grey, so I decided, both. Both is good.

Freya has the grey eyes, but they originally came out green for some reason (that's how she got brown hair; she was born blonde, I didn't want another blonde, so I gave her my Morgyn's original hair colour bc she got Morgyn's eye colour somehow...? lol).

TS4-x64-2020-12-30-21-45-06.jpg
    Lana came out and spent a third of her time cleaning the house. (Thanks mom.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-30-22-11-52.jpg
    Ezio: Jenkdis zippoula!
    Freya: WHOA! WHAT WAS THAT?? WAS THAT... MAGIC??? Wow. That'd make cleaning my room go WAY faster!
    Bryn: -laughing in the background-

TS4-x64-2020-12-30-22-16-52.jpg
    Ezio went for a jog. Still kind of working off that weight from birthing Frey.

TS4-x64-2020-12-30-22-48-35.jpg
    He makes me self-conscious, out here lookin' like that...

TS4-x64-2020-12-31-00-50-07.jpg
    Birthday time!

TS4-x64-2020-12-31-00-54-17.jpg
    Dustin looks more excited, idk.

TS4-x64-2020-12-31-01-23-42.jpg
    Cynemaer looks a lot like Drake, got a pudgy baby face. But he does need to lose a little weight. He got Ezio's butt though.

TS4-x64-2020-12-31-01-23-33.jpg
    Dustin is like... Ezio birthed a Morgyn. Good job. (Holy smokes!)

For some reason Dustin got Drake's pointy ears, but Cynemaer did not. I don't know. We cured Cynemaer like seconds after he turned teen, so he wasn't a vampire but for like ten seconds.

Technically, Dustin should be heir because he was the only one born a spellcaster. I'm at a toss-up between him and Bryn. I like Bryn but I want to carry Drake's line on, not Sergio's. But I like Bryn. But also Dustin is a literal angel of a Sim, omg.

Decisions.

TS4-x64-2020-12-31-01-34-38.jpg
    Ezio has a sixth sense for homework, I swear.

If anyone is interested, there's a new Sims Discord server I'm a part of, you can find the link to it in my signature (be patient, there's only one staff member on it right now). The RP site is still connected to it but the Discord's been expanded to be more of a general Sim community. We share gameplay, do writing shoptalk, there's a mods and cc finds channel, general discussion things, CAS channel, and every weekend we stream a movie or tv show and watch together. Good for making friends and such c:

Anyway, happy Simming!

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

@sarabeth2984 Thanks, I'm feeling better. It took a few days to fight it off, but I did.

I don't know if you got my quote, but I'm loving your story.

@sarabeth2984 @Keidra @BlueSeaWaves @Daephene @AlwaysAsking

I think I made responses to everyone's posts without a tag, so just in case it got buried in the thread, I tagged everyone tagged in the responses.

@AlwaysAsking I think you were tagged by @Daephene, but I hope your holidays were awesome and look forward to seeing new posts.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17756464/#Comment_17756464

@Daephene

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17754683#Comment_17754683
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    edited December 2020
    I've literally ran out of dateable men in my game.. My family is mostly women couples anyway lol but now I wanna increase the number of men/women couples. As it is, Madeline had to look the other way, so to speak, but not before she got into a bit of trouble(long story). Fast forward, she's gonna give birth to a son and a daughter. There's PLENTY female townies that look good, so when her son grows up he wont have problems finding a suitable partner.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Happy New Year all!

I'll just post a quick update from my alien household. As a reminder, these are my aliens:
    z4DNUUN.png
    Klaatu is the son of Wolfgang Munch and has followed his father into the criminal career, but plans to take the Oracle branch rather than directly compete with Dad. His father, stepmother and half siblings are all vampires, which gave him a little bit of a complex about the strength thing, so he has the bodybuilder aspiration.
    Juno is the daughter of an alien sim of mine who was nonetheless abducted and impregnated. He was a famous actor and Juno grew up in Del Sol Valley, which is why she wears Moschino and bling. Juno is in the scientist career and has the Nerd Brain aspiration, because she is a bit obsessed with space.

I'll go ahead and but the rest of the pics under a spoiler for faster loading times.
    Like last time, I have more pictures of Juno than Klaatu. It has a lot to do with her being in an active career and him being at work when she gets home, so I have less time with him generally. I did alter her sleep schedule so that they are both awake and home for a while in the mornings so they can do things together. One thing they do together is Alien Club outings, which meets at the alien restaurant.
    VYlAMai.png

The third member I pulled out of the options that came up when I set the requirements to aliens only and then clicked add member to club. Her name is Ember something. She had a nice name and when I checked in CAS I saw that she was the pretty dark purple in her true form, so we chose her.
    48tKfmu.png
    QnPvT5P.png

She and Klaatu really hit it off.
    JDqCiTl.png
    IXHevvK.png

He seems really happy to have her around, even while he's working out.
    KSnngJd.png

Meanwhile Juno found a new co-worker to flirt with, who asked her out on dates twice.
    The first date was to the Von Haunt Estate. It was freezing but they still managed to play chess and look at Juno's favorite subject, the stars.
    4v7G6oB.png
    WXlXjGg.png

Second date was to Brindleton Bay, where they made use of the lighthouse.
    piar0ew.png
    1sWPhpu.png

And then went home for some more fun.
    5uMZPRy.png
    Her name is Candela Luna, and with that name she should either end up with an alien or a werewolf, you know?

So, overall, Juno got one promotion, Klaatu is due for one on his next shift, they both got girlfriends and had their first kiss and first woohoo. Outside of that, it was all skilling and working and sleeping except for a couple of brief outings.

They did have the "Cabin Fever" holiday, which is in the middle of winter and involves getting out of the house (travel) and a polar plunge and also fire.
    The polar plunge thing looks cold, honestly.
    OFOPAqi.png

I downloaded this natural pool and put it in Willow Creek specifically for this holiday. It has a campfire ring. So after their swim they changed into winter wear and roasted some marshmellows.
    yBtMrdg.png

Juno's brother Finnian asked her to come over, but there was a thunderstorm at his house so she countered with an invitation to a restaurant in Windenberg called Persephone's. They also took Finnian's twin sister Gillian.
    dEZ8sRs.png
    iPtCOlV.png

While there, we had sightings of Holly, Lucas and Harper dining out, as well as the Goth family's evil butler (he seriously is on every community lot I go to now), and the Delgato family club. Evie and Pierce are at the bar in stocking caps, Justin going to join them, not sure where Supriya was at the time. Evil butler in the foreground.
    uQzslPG.png

And that was basically their week! Romantically exciting, but not much going on otherwise.

Bonus pics:
    Three of my guys boxing at the same time (Derrick, Maximilian and Pierce, from left to right).
    h68cQYu.png

Hey, when did the skating rinks in Newcrest stop overlapping? I thought that bug would last forever.
    xwVuhdS.png

When Juno went to Finnian's house, their half-brother Forrest was playing on his tablet in a thunderstorm. He had a bit of a problem with the umbrella on his way in.
    kKMQXJs.png
    rfsOBrX.png

I don't know if every one of you has had a hard time in 2020, but it has been a weird year and I do hope that 2021 treats you all much better!
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,322 Member
    Hope everyone had a happy holiday! Happy new years, an hour left to go here on the east coast! Family gathered for the first time in months just to cook together :) though I won't lie, I get easily distracted so they did most of the work while I slacked often 🤪😎
    @Daephane P818, Lol fun story with the Pleasant sisters! "happy accident" I love it. Lol Lilith was happy her sister was going to move out :D Kamden is born :) P819 Yikes! Never had a problem with the fridge when its broken, I'm always scared of it, oh no! He died, poor Daniel, starting off toddler hood like that! LOL he came to leave work for his wife :D Lol Candy's unhappy about during the pregnancy but everyone else is :D Talk like a pirate day is fun! Oh wow! the trait doesn't work on babies. Love this line "And Grandma basically took control of her care because you can't just wait for kids to do these things." The venue looks amazing in snow! LMAO a pregnant sim shouldn't use the rockclimb machine or box :D P820 Everything seems to be going well for Juno and Klaatu, the polar plunge looks very cold! I love cold temperature but that is too much :D
    @Haneul P818 Lol Asher sharing details to his wife :D her facial expression and line "????" is too perfect :D Asher is being too adorable. Hope Dysis does get a good grade! P819 Zachary is cute. Lol Asher being upset about losing :D Love Deli enjoying everything :)
    @Sarabeth2984 Esmeralda looks amazing! Wish my pets let me dress em up 😭 P.820 LMAO Vincent driving the bike inside :D OOOO they found mother, nice final screenshot, its normal but also unsettling and spooky at the same time.
    @Metior_Ice Thanks, things will work out...eventually...sort of. Lol Juniper finally got to dance.
    @Alwaysasking Awesome family self holiday update!

Anna told Sammy she didn't want a baby just yet. She wanted to focus on her life first. She wasn't expecting this. iRPLHyG.png
    "Maybe I can leave the baby with Archie" she said. Sammy said that wouldn't work. How would he support a baby, he's lazy and not exactly capable. In reality he didn't want Archie thinking he might still have a chance with Anna. He told her they'll think of something. 0YzQwI1.png Within days, he had an idea. She could give birth and put the baby into adoption, though she'd have to come with an excuse to do so without the fathers consent. 2L92ckZ.png She didn't like that idea. Sammy told her it was the best option. "Think about it, if your parents find out, they'll make you get married with Archie and most likely give up on your future plans." Sammy told her. CVz0sKM.png Anna didn't want any of that. She missed Archie, but she didn't want her plans cut short. She gave it much thoughtCVz0sKM.png Pregnancy was not at all comfortable. She was getting tired and hungry. Her semester was not going as well as she hoped. She wasn't able to focus or do much of the work on time. kW3aCiw.png Sammy constantly tried to convince her and she ultimately decided Sammy's idea was the only option, she wasn't exactly excited about it. She was going to give up hers and Archie baby. No-one knew so far except Sammy and her best friend Giselle. Whenever her mom tried to come visit she'd say she was in class. Sammy convinced her everything would be fine. He told her mother was adopted by a great family, maybe her baby would be too. 75QxQs0.png When she went into labor, Sammy was in class so she went alone. She told the doctor and aides the baby was going to put into adoption. She gave birth to a boy, she named him Arthur Fox. She had to fill out forms and when asked for the fathers signature to consent on the adoption, she said he left her. Z11vHz4.png

Since putting Arthur into adoption, Anna lost interest in many things. She found it difficult to pay attention into her course work. ojeEsL4.png
    She came to the decision of withdrawing from the semester. Sammy was disappointed. He didn't understand why she felt that way, he told her she didn't have any burdens on her, but she made her decision.C5IvcQn.png Anna distracted herself on other things. When she felt better she tried to enroll back into Britechester but she wasn't allowed for a while. Once she was able too, she changed her major. Sammy told her it wouldn't be a good idea, the major didn't lead to any good career choices. Anna didn't listen to him. They're relationship was beginning to fall, but she assumed it was because they were both stressed. It would be better afterwards. When she started class. she would sometimes find her mind wondering and think about Arthur(she'd constantly have thought bubbles of diapers). Was it the right choice? Regardless, there was no way to find out what happened to him. Over time she began to think he was in good hands and in better care. PpnF6qQ.png?1 After 4 long semesters, she graduated a semester after Sammy. ffL1E4Q.png She was proud of herself PKSXmHv.png After graduation his parents had bought him a home. He quickly found employment at the hospital. Anna moved in with him though as Sammy told her, she didn't find work. She was simply waiting for job interviews. cxgjFNI.png Going back in time now, Archie was heartbroken after Anna broke up with him. Luckily for him, Penelope cheered him up. yaswXiT.png She told him silly jokes she heard at school. Archie had long heard the jokes, but he mused her.gDEOeKf.png While he was doing coursework, she'd keep him company.YbeirxY.png Though Sylvia noticed and told her not to distract her brother while he's studying.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,322 Member
    At school Penelope heard about an after school acting program for kids and teens. she asked many times for her parents to enroll her. GrZn1Mb.png
    After much thought, they decided why not and let her join. It lasted a while, but there were days straight where she would be tired. They pulled her from it, she just had her imagination now.uvYehaj.png Claudio was going through a phase, for some reason he wanted to be away from a family. He'd make this face alot!!T027QDz.png As for school, Archie really focused on it, he was a slacker back in highschool, but he made a complete 180 in university. He went to library to share his knowledge I think it was, and this was his face :DnQgYku7.png This guy walked in, but as soon as he saw what Archie was doing, he was like "nope" and left :D7D9cVcb.png Archie would be so tired and stressed from school, the noise of the keyboard and mouse clicking from Claudio playing games didn't bother him. Arc3L98.png Unlike my irl pets, Bandit was the best study buddy, he just laid there and slept. IQkH02E.png During the holidays he still had class tooKUm9q04.png Bandit here was plotting to steal food from Claudio :)xRICGUk.png Bandit had caught Sylvia and Owen in the morning one day kissing, his face was like "get a room, you two" :DBP0DTyl.png After 3 semesters, he graduated, and Sylvia couldn't be prouder. 4UDpyc0.png She couldn't believe her little boy was all grown now. She had a collection of drawings all 3 kids had made, but she still remembered which were Archie's. 5USSF4z.png Archie graduation day arrived XDEpaB7.png

Arthur found home with an adoring couple. Trinidad Castillo and Cedric Osorio. These two are from a different save of mine. Trinidad is a spellcaster and a doctor. She dedicated her life to helping others. Though she had a void in her life. Her sister had a family and she wanted one too. She met Cedric and the two really hit it off. They got married and unfortunately had no luck in conceiving. So instead they chose to adopt.VRIplbw.png
    Arthur was in good care with them n6kxqIb.png They really loved Arthur. PIr3cpk.png Trinidad didn't mind the messes Arthur made, kids will be kids. xJ3wAWh.png Tragedy struck however. Cedric lit the fireplace as usual. dIICbkn.png And it caused a fire that spread throughout the house, luckily Trinidad was out with Arthur, but it claimed the life of Cedric. MrTOjHp.png Cedric was the world to Trinidad. His death devastated her. vMcvnRP.png Arthur was beginning to be neglected, his death hit her hard. iD87uvp.png She was no longer having patience for him. svAG7UM.png Child services were called in by neighbors when they heard a toddler crying and screaming. Arthur was removed from her custody and placed into foster care.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @permanentrose she is super cute I finally checked and her name is Autumn.
    @sarabeth2984 oh sure thing, ha I love that one too I mean I like a lot of them I'm just that type, same to you.

Awesomes out to everyone I only had a few pics so I'll just share them and go play.
    DHmIgsZ.png
    AxZVeDs.png
    Gia and Xander had this cute little muffin and I again don't remember his name.
    GCjlQZw.png
    He is much adored by his auntie Connie.
    jUuP7yc.png
    He loves her too.

Happy new year when it's time, in case I forget to check.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    Still 2020 here, gonna post these last screenshots in a double post just so I can get finish posting these 2020 screenshots. Boy if only I shared these a week ago they'd be perfect Christmas Screenshots! Oh well.

Grim was busy talking to his cousin Elle, soon to be new Queen of Hell. Probably trying to see if he can get off easy when he finally dies.
    p4UR7o9.png
    Grim: "Oh and that's my Step-Daughter. Can she also get off easy?"
    2jDRlGP.png
    Meanwhile, Anakin and Jewel are caught by surprise to see Samara has aged up. She was still a toddler when they left for School that morning.
    eXpa5cC.png
    Oh and here's that lovable clone of Grim (Long story of course) taking care of the trash.
    nNreDpw.png
    However, The Grim clone got tired of doing chores and challenged the real Grim to a magic duel.
    L0mE6CJ.png
    Oh man, I'm on the edge of my seat....because I forgot which Grim was which.
    O8H1Wjz.png
    Okay so this Grim lost.
    ygZdB05.png
    And this Grim is the winner....I hope this is the real Grim.
    951dOCO.png
    Oh good news, it's the real Grim. This would've been tough to explain to the Mrs.
    EBHIKmE.png
    Speaking of, here's Sabrina crying over someone smashing the dollhouse.
    mKiGAsU.png
    And that's when Sabrina congratulated Grim on the wonderful Shrimp cocktail he made.
    Grim 2: "No, I'm the clone. Real Grim's at the table already."
    7LqFcVM.png
    After dinner, Grim and Sabrina got all hot and heavy again.
    MlPLY3K.png
    Oh thank goodness this was the real Grim. Was worried for a second.
    8kbU3NP.png
    Careful you two, Dave Reaper was an accident. We don't need more accidents in this household.
    7p3Md47.png
    OH SNAP IT'S SNOWING!
    iBHirRo.png
    Sabrina had to go outside and check it out obviously.
    6JMT3jd.png
    Oh and here's Grim's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Aunt Gabby. Clearly someone didn't know it was going to snow tonight.
    CygIL3X.png
    Being Gabby is suffering.
    BbEIJgN.png
    Okay we're tired of Baby Dave. Bring on Toddler Dave already.
    NE76DnJ.png
    Hooray! No more babies! Just one more toddler.
    6gsKZ9a.png
    Well it's time for the Winterfest party. Grim's got his nice party clothes on and it's time for a shindig!
    F41X9SZ.png
    Grim: "Samara, why aren't you in your party outfit?"
    Samara: "Oop sorry, I forgot."
    H8WQb1F.png
    Grim: "Much better."
    79Qvt0W.png
    Ah so this was fun, hosting a party in the middle of the blizzard. It's basically seeing who'll survive the journey to Grim's place.
    1Dm6AUQ.png
    It should be no surprise that Gil survived the dangerous trek through the blizzard. He's seen more serious peril.
    d1DS1KT.png
    Meanwhile all these ladies showing off too much skin in a blizzard are just fangirling over Grim's fame. Hope they live!
    3fUsFda.png
    Grim: "Alright, time to make a dinner they'll never forget!"
    DHAzChV.png
    Grim: "Sonya, what are you doing?"
    KN59WJp.png
    Sonya: "Microwaving some Dino-Nuggets."
    qvAPngu.png
    Okay good, everyone's fangirling over Grim INSIDE so they don't die.
    cMcX34W.png
    Luna: "Oh my god, did you see Grim? He's so dreamy!"
    w41MFyZ.png
    Octavia: "Now THAT'S a good looking Reaper!"
    8mSOdtg.png
    Grom: "Gosh I wish I could be as cool as my Dad."
    lN49fv3.png
    Grim: "Guys seriously, you guys see me all the time. What's the big deal?"
    cV1gC3J.png
    Sabrina: "Casey, did you just get fat?"
    Casey: "Nah, just Pregnant."
    y4MjC0C.png
    Aww how sweet.....Sabrina's going to murder her.
    o4Xbpgx.png

To be continued in the double post.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    Part 2 Baby! Still 2020!!!

To start this party off right, here's the Ghost of Luke Skywalker on the Piano.
    284W1vU.png
    Alright then, Dinner is served!
    9wIf3Rg.png
    Kala: "Ha ha, it's funny because I'm a Vampire and I don't need to eat. I'll just throw this up!"
    fvA4ZJf.png
    Now this is a great family dinner.
    CqnPly2.png
    Oh, looks like there wasn't enough ham for everyone.
    dkKlPNy.png
    Anakin: "Oh, I guess we'll starve. Would've been nice if SOMEONE who didn't need this food didn't eat it."
    mlogPZY.png
    Kala: "Blech"
    2ZqYGqk.png
    Kala: "What, I said I was going to throw it up!"
    ZDd5tte.png
    Kala: "Hiss"
    9BKkUMD.png
    Anakin: "Mom, the Ghost is haunting the coffee pot!"
    nmgFXDP.png
    Luke: "Sorry, FORCE of habit. Get it? I'm a Jedi."
    klHxQy6.png
    Later that night Luke and Anakin got acquainted.
    Luke: "Wait, he seriously named his son after my Dad? My Dad murdered so many children!"
    bqmQRK5.png
    Well looks like we should start opening these presents.
    AQUpXdu.png
    Grim Sr: "Come on everyone, these presents aren't going to open themselves!"
    6Knhn4m.png
    Unfortunately it looks like Grom won't be opening presents. He's stuck T-Posing.
    VEdDuH8.png
    Being Grom is suffering.
    TZ9N80c.png
    Boy look at all these people ready to open presents!
    ZBb7gef.png
    Looks like Kala got a pretty lame gift. Poor woman, she's been around for so long and still getting lousy presents.
    7IABFtn.png
    Well Samara got something good at least!
    teqsLQw.png
    Grim Sr: "It's a Shrunken Head! How did you know I always wanted one of those?"
    Raven: "I mean, you're a pretty morbid guy, I just kind of guessed."
    Nu6cZuM.png
    Boy Howdy, here comes Father Winter and he is just disgusting looking.
    3TeAFWg.png
    They just get weirder and weirder with each passing year.
    uUdGzDz.png
    Father Winter: "Hope you enjoy your Present, Octavia. You deserve something nice for putting up with the Grim Reaper all your life."
    CDNVU44.png
    Oh dear, what's Sonya planning?
    ZmrUEqZ.png
    Wr1FMzj.png
    Casey: "What's this weird powder in my gift?"
    Sonya: "That's Anthrax!"
    D0wrL0I.png
    Casey: "I hate Winterfest."
    e4a5wcZ.png
    Well Sabrina got a new dollhouse in that box.....I guess some assembly is required.
    03I05lX.png
    Sonya: "Oh boy, I can't wait to see what I get!"
    tzYtwVD.png
    Sonya: "Cripes, I grabbed one of the Anthrax gifts."
    lNxeqmw.png
    Elle: "Seriously, what's with all these lousy gifts?"
    yTBMvlB.png
    Does that answer your question?
    DZ9I4MA.png
    Anakin: "Who got me a gun?"
    Sabrina: "You'll need it when the Vampires invade!"
    t2BfeB5.png
    Grim: "Well I would say this was a great Winterfest. Now to get rid of the mess!"
    6k33kO3.png
    wRH7SUV.png
    Sabrina: "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS IN THE HOUSE?!"
    OHtlFlw.png

Happy New Year!
    edited January 2021
    @Metior_Ice
    Re the fishing situation, I set him to it early in the legacy bc 1, income, and 2, food. On a home lot, there's an option on the grill called fish on a stick, 1 fish, no simoleons. So it's good for broke legacy founders with no fridge. xD

Happy new year, or as they say in mandarin, gong xi fa cai, everyone! No post yet, I'm beat.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

edited January 2021
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Island Elemental Twins: Dylan and Zalrian

Before the semester started, Zeph started entering gaming tournaments. Despite his expertise in gaming, he only ranked second in the novice tournaments.

50777834896_0e0e63734c_b.jpg

After submitting their enrollment applications. Dylan and Zeph also applied for scholarships. Zeph got a bit more than his brother.

50777834621_1a50801fd3_n.jpg

50777945187_ba6c716315_n.jpg50777075143_ca521db539_n.jpg

The twins moved into the Tidal Tower Dorms at the Foxbury Institute and began working on their Biology Degree that would help them become Marine Biologists and restore Mua Pel'am to its true beauty.

50777834576_84285dc68b_h.jpg

50777834561_4327403210_h.jpg

After finishing his homework and about an hour before class, Zeph started running to the river to swim. I was barely able to change him into normal human clothes for attending class.

50777076243_144bc9b800_b.jpg

Dylan on the other hand was more focused on attending class and blending in with humans. At least, it appeared that way.

50777076228_a2a9fca8c8_b.jpg

Between classes, the twins attended Geek Con with their dad. Apparently, Calum wanted to work on building the rockets, but Zeph wanted to enter the gaming tournaments.

50777076203_cf7d6b85a8_k.jpg

They had to cut the event short to attend class, but they stayed long enough to receive their scores.

Dylan's Score

50777076188_c4d976f99c_n.jpg

Zephyr's Score

50777944997_da444a6f7f_n.jpg

Dylan was performing better in class than his brother, but after class, they worked together on their presentations.

50777834286_888499927d_b.jpg

As for Zeph, he had larger aspirations in the realm of mental development. He wanted to complete every mental aspiration that was possible for a merman. He wanted to learn everything he could about the worlds he visited.

Dylan continued working on his projects while his brother attended a guest lecture. Dylan is more of the go with flow type and he wants to experience every world he visits to further strengthen his creativity.

50777076093_81337d6613_h.jpg

When Zeph returned to working on his presentations, Dylan was already practicing his presentations.

Dylan rocking to Island Music: "This is what a good presentation looks like. Next to it, you'll see an unrefined example."

50777075998_464eaf07ed_h.jpg

Eventually, they were practicing their presentations together.

50777834121_ef977bb64f_h.jpg

Zeph: "Forget what that blobfish says. This presentation is absoultely refined as youcan see here."

50777834121_ef977bb64f_h.jpg

Before Zeph could finish practicing his presentation, they went to class together. Poseidon help the teacher tell them apart.

50777075063_fdc993d6c5_b.jpg

Dylan watched his brother practice his presentation. Zeph stumbled on his words while being watched.

50777834056_b863a8d5ef_h.jpg

Dylan: "Your presentation wasn't half-bad."

Zeph: "Thanks, practice makes perfect."

Dylan: "You need to work on speaking in front of crowds. The classrooms have much bigger crowds."

Zeph: "I know. I attended a guest lecture, but I think I'm ready."

50777075868_33cde5e88f_b.jpg

Calum: "Here's your book of life. Remember that it has power over your elemental spirit and don't forget it at home after moving out."

Dylan: "Thank you."

Zeph thinking: "I told him that he should have reminded him. But, no, no one lessons to a literal genius."

50777075038_8e060b4650_c.jpg

While the twins worked on their homework, Calum stuck around.

Calum: "So, this is what you do when you've been up to."

Zeph thinking: "He's being kinda clingy now."

50777944707_520a4784c7_b.jpg

Calum: "I could help you with your homework like I did when you were in high school. I'm so happy your still wearing the matching clothes I gave you."

Dylan: "Who's watching Jade and Juniper?"

Calum: "Oh I should probably go home."

Zeph scratches ear, partially hiding his face.

50777075823_531e09a809_b.jpg

Zeph: "We need to wear different clothes."

Dylan: "Absolutely!"

50777833991_35cc0c5e31_b.jpg

Back at the dorms, the twins were less than subtle about their occult nature after their roommates left rotting food everywhere. They didn't notice because Dylan played a hypnotic song that made everyone in the dorms clean, including his brother."

50777944672_fa61478933_h.jpg

50777833941_c7b4aef988_k.jpg

After cleaning the dorms, Dylan waited for his brother by the school statue before cleaning it.

50777944647_cac1d177f4_b.jpg

50777075768_1b90723525_h.jpg

Apparently, Oak Tree's telepathy doesn't extend beyond the Void Critter Realm.

50777833176_84e49f1cc9_b.jpg

50777833891_26b032fc81_b.jpg

As Dylan gets off the bike, Zeph says: "Dylan, there's a time and place for everything. But, that was pretty awesome!"

50777833851_54357ce90b_h.jpg

Dylan was getting into the whole Univesity life style as seen with his Crustacean Style Outfit. He decided he needed more university supplies, so he teleported to the kiosk and woke up and caught the kiosk guy off guard. It was 3 am and no one was around. Kiosk guy thought he was hallucinating.

50777075668_a9262c211a_b.jpg

When Dylan started levitating and teleported again, Invisible Kiosk Guy went back to sleep. It was too early.

50777074993_7f80fa279b_b.jpg

50777075653_896be183c3_b.jpg

Dylan practiced his debate skills while his brother finished his homework. Shortly after, they ran to class. Zeph never let go of his biology text book.

50777944542_4b5e7a1538_b.jpg

50786491876_4a4646c15b_b.jpg

Right after class, Dad called.

50777075573_b5947df14e_b.jpg

Later, their dad called about the Spice Festival. Dylan and Zeph decided to meet him there. Dylan couldn't resist the karaoke machine.

50777833751_dbb231bf3e_c.jpg

Dylan and Zeph began practicing with chopsticks and exploring the culinary recipes of the city.

50777944492_2d52a54a35_w.jpg

Dylan and Zeph sat and chatted with their dad.

Calum: "You aren't wearing matching clothes anymore."

Dylan: "We thought we would explore some different styles."

50777833696_c1a0d0a795_b.jpg

Calum: "It's a struggle to accept seeing you all grown up."

Zeph: "We understand, dad."

50777833676_3d0a458b25_b.jpg

Calum: "Okay. I'll stop being a drama llama. Besides, I need to go home and check on your siblings."

50777944427_5233a3268b_b.jpg

After the Spice festival, Dylan and Zeph rode their bikes through the city before leaving for the University Dorms.

50777833631_22998199e4_b.jpg

Back in the dorms, it was Saturday and near the end of their first term. Zeph honed his gaming skills for the tournaments. Dylan chatted online with friends and listened to more Island Radio.

50777075448_64809d406e_k.jpg

50777074948_a3a40cd366_k.jpg

Back in the University River, Dylan could hold himself back from spending some quality time with Fin in his natural element. Hiding what he truly was and his natural form was hard. He and his brother were constantly getting pulled to the water.

Fin's thought: "This is pretty far from the the ocean."

50777944387_2d6359a51c_b.jpg

Dylan played fetch with Fin, and Fin found a Voodoo Doll dumped in the river.

50777075413_b7aef60027_b.jpg

Dylan rubbed Fin's belly.

50777075388_038edb01c3_b.jpg

Dylan: "What do you think of freshwater fish?"

Fin: "They aren't like the ones around the reef."

Fin danced for Dylan before leaving.

Dylan: "I'm jellyfish."

50777075378_e8f1fe62e8_b.jpg

Late into Saturday evening, the pull of the water was growing stronger on the water elemental. He found himself biking to the river, ready to swim or staring into the water. His brother was at home in the tower closer to the sky.

50777075338_d89b95483d_b.jpg

50777833081_03d2b26f11_b.jpg

50777075313_b546fcd292_h.jpg

Dylan Zalrian's Profile from Zephyr

50777075263_74f55317a0_b.jpg

50777944232_17001c7580_b.jpg

Zephyr Zalrian's Profile from Dylan

50777833521_6f50e4de48_b.jpg

50777075278_3cc48df7bf_b.jpg

A potential college/ summer fling for Zeph. He almost initiated an autonomous interaction with her, or she was about to initiate the interactions. Dylan is also interested.

50777074923_5e54e58e78_b.jpg

a song hinting at the next update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys0vFBx18us
    @Keidra noted. That's actually a handy tip for a legacy.

@BlueSeaWaves That's good. And yes, Juniper got to dance! Life for a toddler is a struggle.

I thought Foxbury taught villainy. Poor Arthur, at least he found a home.

I love Bandit!
    edited January 2021
    I'm thinking of extending Dylan and Zeph's rotation through the fall. They should graduate by then, and I can have them finish setting up the national park on Mua Pel'am.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top