Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Midoriya: Inko and Izuku are both from the anime, My Hero Academia. Which is about a world were 80% of the people gained super powers (called quirks).

Here's Inko on Night on the Town day, hoping to strike up a relationship with the bartender only to find out he's got someone.
    06-05-21-4-56-30-PM.png

Izuku is in his superhero costume and even wears it when working out.
    06-06-21-3-17-27-PM.png

Thankfully, Inko has found a nice man named, Marlon Torn. You see, I also like to put attractive or interesting-looking Sims in my gallery.
    06-06-21-3-27-11-PM.png

Here's a close up of him.
    06-06-21-3-57-28-PM.png

Marlon wanted to be a spellcaster so I honored that wish. Here's him getting beat up in a spell-casting duel.
    06-06-21-6-46-22-PM.png

I named their child, Kohei, after the creator of MHA. Since Kohei's daddy is a spellcaster, he has inherited the "weak bloodline" trait.
    06-06-21-7-18-54-PM.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,848 Member
    @AngeliqueAdelaide aww poor Lily! and poor Victor! I wonder what would be slow enough for her??
    @Thrior that was amazing

And now... an epic Welcome Wagon which wore out its welcome and then some.

I started playing the Bheeda family. The family’s bio says that Jasminder is trying to decide whether to keep her bartending job or stay home with the new baby and paint. But when I looked at their aspirations I actually got a little irritated about that. Jasminder’s aspiration IS the mixology aspiration! As for Arun, he wants to be fabulously wealthy. He starts with a low-level tech guru job. He is family-oriented. He has a programming skill of 5. Now, if you want to earn lots of money and be with your family, why would you go to work every day for a couple hundred simoleons, when you can put those skills to better use as a freelance programmer earning a couple thousand simoleons every couple of days? Duh. And then you can take care of your favorite little monster in between bouts of programming. Seriously, Maxis, did you have a reason to suggest the lady stay home with the baby other than the fact that she's the lady?
    arun-with-baby-a.png

And Mom can keep crushing it at the job she wants so badly to excel in. Even if it puts her in this mood by the time she comes home.
    jasminder-comes-home-angry.png

“Honey, we got that toy for the baby…”
    “I NEED IT MORE.”
    jasminder-takes-it-out-on-bear.png
    Also, I love the interior of the Bheedas’ apartment! It’s tiny but so stylish.

When Jasminder makes her favorite drink, it’s cream cola. I now imagine that she used to rely too much on alcohol to cope with her hot-headedness. Now she’s sober, and trying her best to find healthy outlets for her intense feelings.
    love-the-living-room-and-cola.png

She sees people acting like complete idiots all night long at the bar where she works, so having a bar at home isn’t all that tempting any more. She just uses it to practice her skills, and to enjoy a cream cola here and there. Oh yeah, I redid their kitchen using the reward objects for her mixology career level.
    redid-kitchen.png

And Arun has a cute little corner of the bedroom set up so he can work at home with Adelaide. Arun’s first programming gig was with the Completely Not Shady Company. He was a little doubtful about making viruses at first, but he thinks it’s okay because the company is completely not shady. It’s even in their name!
    redid-work-at-home.png

In the mornings, Jasminder hangs out with baby, and Arun goes swimming with his best friend Atharv.
    arun-diving.png

Jasminder met Grace Anansi at the flea market and they get along great. Grace was selling something… invisible. She said it was something magical? And that only certain people with magical knowledge could see it? Jasminder isn’t sure whether Grace is magical or eccentric, but she’s fun to be around. And they both dislike blues music.
    grace-is-selling-something.png

Arun came back one morning from swimming to find the welcome wagon. Oh, great.
    welcome-1-oh-great.png

He did enjoy meeting Raj Rasoya.
    welcome-2-got-along-well-w-raj.png

He did not enjoy that Raj wanted to play in the trash.
    welcome-3-raj-in-trash.png

Jasminder complained about the trash, then took it out herself. The guests examined the electrical box.
    welcome-complain-trash.png
    welcome-j-takes-out-trash-a-examines-box.png

The welcome wagon event ended. The guests said goodbye. Then they did not leave. Instead they pranked the toilet. Twice.
    welcome-5-pranked-toilet-twice.png

Several hours later.
    welcome-4-hours-later.png

It’s 2:27am. Would you guys consider please leaving already?
    welcome-4-its-227am-would-you-guys-consider.png

Jasminder started yelling at the guests to go away. They only went away as far as the other end of the room.
    welcome-6-jasminder-yells.png

1:06pm the next day. Finally! They are leaving!
    welcome-8-106pm-the-next-day-finally.png

…except for Arun’s best friend Atharv. Who in fact hadn’t been part of the welcome wagon at all, he’d tagged along home from swimming, which means he’s been there more than 24 hours now.
    welcome-7-all-except-atharv.png

They had a little get-together for Adelaide’s birthday. Atharv had an easy time getting there because he never left in the first place.
    party-1.png

Adelaide aged up kinda tomboy. It’s adorable. I think she’ll stay that way. She rolled the fussy trait, so hopefully her parents don’t completely lose their minds in the next rotation.
    party-2-adelaide-aged-up-tomboy.png

Mood: just got back from GeekCon and can’t stop thinking about that girl
    mood.png

Funny, trendy, beautiful, and she can still crush anyone in a game of Density Effect: San Myshuno’s sweetheart, Penny Pizzazz. She works hard to make sure everyone remembers that she is San Myshuno’s sweetheart. She’s on that billboard outside and everything, but still, you have to keep up with your followers all of the time.
    She makes up cat memes. She shares hilarious jokes. She posts bits and pieces about the inner workings of the fashion world. She livestreams games for hours while keeping up constant charming commentary. She is always kind to her followers no matter how much they try to troll her. She announces her presence at the gym and the followers go crazy!
    gaining-followers-announcing-presence.png

Penny’s very cute tiny studio apartment is across the hall from Sierra and Armando López.
    studio-with-friends.png

I gave her another chair. And a stereo. I don’t think any of the San Myshuno apartments come with any way to listen to music? That strikes me as odd. So many TVs, and lots of game consoles, but no music.
    gave-another-chair-and-music.png

Her welcome wagon went okay. Except that Armando tried to dance while being around other people.
    armando-is-trying-to-dance.png

When Penny isn’t working, she likes to hang out with her friends.
    sierra.png

And friends.
    hanging-out-with-boys.png

And friends. Did I mention she’s outgoing.
    bonding-karaoke.png

Notice Miko was listening from about as far away as possible. “One of us can sing really well… and one of us stinks like a wet sweaty sock.”
    bonding-one-of-us-stinks.png

GeekCon came, but there was a thunderstorm. Miko and Penny went after the storm was over. All the electronics were broken. It’s a shame that GeekCon is always either during a thunderstorm or blizzard. But there were still lots of cosplayers making up for lost time
    geekcon-after-storm.png

And then there was her.
    bess-enchanting-introduction.png

Bess Sterling. A city project leader and entrepreneur. They were enchanted with each other immediately. Penny tried to invite her to Sunflower’s for a meal, but right after they got there Bess ran away with no explanation. Perhaps it was for the best, as Sunflower’s was apparently having naked waiter day today.
    06-06-21-1-24-59-PM.png

Penny decided to work at home the next day. Her tasks were watching 2 hours of funny videos, and posting a rant while angry. She didn’t really feel angry. She went to the Casbah gallery to kill time. Oh, and there was Bess! So there was some flirting
    casbah-flirting.png

and some viewing of art
    casbah-viewing.png

and a first kiss among the beautiful paintings.

But then Penny opened her eyes and saw, not more than a couple of feet away, a random creepy guy who had been ogling their kiss at close range.
    “That was not for you, you creep!”
    casbah-thumbs-down.png

“That was cool. Thanks,” said Bess.
    “I’d do it again. I don’t want any creeps to mess with you.”
    casbah-took-care-of-that-for-you.png

And they enjoyed some more uninterrupted time among the paintings.
    casbah-privacy.png

“Hey,” Bess said. “You could seize the opportunity to write a really great rant.”
    “Because of the creep?”
    “Exactly.”
    “I’m not angry though. I feel more proud that I got rid of him, and maybe he won’t feel as free to be creepy to the next person.”
    “Who cares what mood you’re in? They have no right to ask you to dance like that. Write what you feel and it will go the right way.”

So she went home and wrote the rant. And lost 550 followers. Bess’s advice sure sounded good in the moment but maybe it wasn’t really?

Penny was happy to accept an invitation for a date though. To Bess’s neighborhood bar The Caboose. Penny had invited Sierra and Armando here last week for what turned out to be a truly disastrous Bear Night. That was embarrassing. It made a good story online though.
    She had two thoughts upon arrival. Thought 1: Bess’s neighborhood smells terrible. Thought 2 is in the thought balloon. She didn’t say either thought out loud just yet.
    port-smog-thoughts.png

They didn’t stay long at the bar and walked around the corner to the house that Bess shared with Sterling Rico. Bess showed her the house and alluded to some “totally legal money-making scheme” that she was conducting out of the top floor. Penny looked at the top floor: a fabricator, a juice fizzing contraption, and several empty vertical garden planters, oddly indoors away from the sun. The scheme was very unclear to her, but she didn’t criticize. Despite the air quality, the house was beautiful and spacious. They had a good afternoon.
    port-well-you-know.png

Penny went out to Sunflower’s for a late-night dinner with Akito and Diego. She gushed about Bess. They had a lot of questions about the scheme and the plants. Penny told them to stop being killjoys. “She seems so smart, and savvy. I’m sure whatever she’s doing will work out just fine for her.”
    “Oh sure, it will work out for HER,” said Diego. “It’s the rest of us I’m worried about. Especially you, kitten.”
    “I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself!” Penny protested. “And a large army of almost 3 million followers capable of taking down any attacker.”
    Penny didn’t think to worry about the fact that Akito worked as an agent or something with S.I.M.S. He didn’t criticize, in fact he didn’t divulge an opinion of any kind. He just listened.
    sunflowers-with-a-and-d.png

• KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited June 2021
    SB keeps saying Komorebi as Kah-moh-rah-bee, and I corrected her, and she goes, "Is that not what I said?" and it was in that moment I remembered she can't tell tones apart. To her ear, that IS what she said.

In other news.
    TS4-x64-2021-06-06-23-10-24.jpg
    Finally done with gathering all the Sims together and fixing everyone.

If anyone is curious who is who, left to right, top to bottom:
    Cecily, Bryn, Morgyn ( Ember ), Tess ( Dyer ), Ezio, Esme, Cynemaer, Freya, Kit, Minerva, Pixel, Evan, Apollo, Voodoo, Cheyanne, Lee, Devante, Trey, Yusun, Matt, Selwyn, Senir, Logan, Troi, Celeste, Morgan ( Fyres ), Fetia, Makana, Artemisia, Magnus, Camilo, Kaui, Ahomana, Kaleo, Yuki ( Behr ), Candy ( Behr ), Kelly, Sarnai, Lakshmi, Chen, Jackson, Orlando, Dove, Eddie, Candace, Kassander, Danica, Angel, Sandalio, Branwen, Avery, Cassandra ( Goth ), Liberty ( Lee ), Jackie, Summer ( Holiday ), Drake, Stella, Kaylie, Kameron, Lilith ( Vatore ), Brandon, L. ( Faba ), Surya, Caleb ( Vatore ), Michelle, Rhea.
    Ezio has so many kids Morgyn doesn't need any. XD

TS4-x64-2021-06-06-23-10-50.jpg
    Onto building phase.

And so it begins again. The Return of Crazy Town.
    ( For those unaware of what Crazy Town is. I will be combining all of those households into one and playing all 66 of them on the same lot. ... yes. ... I am indeed insane, thanks for noticing. )
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Sulani Aliens: Helios Eon

Helios Dating Kalamainu'u Iona Part 4

After returning home from work, Helios worked on his garden. The garden was a very human thing, but he was proud of how big the garden had gotten. Begonias, Roses, Snapdragons, Dahlias, and Chrysanthemums surrounded the house. Every single flower went into full blown in the fall, giving the house pink, yellow, and red color to the surroundings.

51225460231_14827b484b_b.jpg

Working in the garden, Helios had his next breakthrough. He had an idea for developing a satellite dish. Maybe he could contact Sixam and meet more of his own kind. At least, his siblings would be able to. Helios wasn't sure if he was a Sixamian or Merman now.

51226529485_4d9d34113f_c.jpg
    The next day, Helios kissed Iona good morning and asked her on another date.

51226528645_e28c1f5fb9_c.jpg

51225671248_5735ab5e84_b.jpg

The Date started with some playful flirting.

51225671223_fc691b6ff4_b.jpg

However, the conversation took a different turn when Helios brought up his concerns about life and death. He was still getting used to the idea that he would outlive his family. Iona listened closely to his concerns.

51226227454_1fb8dec6d5_b.jpg

Iona: "I had a feeling this topic would come up, so I took the liberty of inviting some of the Mua Pel'Am pod here. I know you wanted to go on a date, but I thought I would help you figure things out."

Helios: "You did, I guess I should be saying thank you."

Iona: "That's Zephyr Zalrian. He's one of the twins I mentioned."

Helios stood up to greet Zephyr.

Zephyr: "It's a pleasure to meet you. I just got off of work, so please excuse my attire."

51226529325_afa571abca_b.jpg

Iona stood up and introduced Dylan.

Iona: "This is the other twin, Dylan."

Dylan: "When I heard you were looking for help, I was happy to offer my help."

51225460006_27da250e6a_c.jpg

Dylan: "That's quite the problem. So, you ate mermadic kelp and became a merman while your siblings are still mortal. They can't eat the kelp, so your worried about outliving your family. Does that sum it up?"

Helios: "It does. I was hoping you could help me contact the Island Spirits, so I can ask them to bless my siblings with eternal life."

Zephyr: "Even if we wanted to, we can't guarantee that the spirits will offer their blessing."

Dylan: "But, we want to help in anyway we can."

Zephyr: "We do, and we may be able to help. Just give us some time."

Dylan: "We're the Elemental Spirits of the Sea and Sky. If we can't help, no one can."

Helios: "Thank you, both of you."

51226227389_e156225b12_b.jpg

Iona: "I told you that they would help."

As the dawn sun rose, Iona rested her hand on Helios's hip as he reached his hand behind her head. Helios stared into her eyes and moved in for a kiss.

Helios: "Thank you for everything. I'm starting to have a hard time imagining a life without you around."

Meanwhile in Sulani:
    Nui got a new treadmill.

51226227304_26dcec2bc5_c.jpg

Helios and Iona have developed a habit of kissing a lot.

51224752772_154f6f6c8b_c.jpg

Helios built a basement that acts as a Science Lair.

51226227284_45f24bafbb_b.jpg

On Mua Pel'Am, Zeph found his love for fitness.

51225459346_e64dfa53a8_b.jpg

Nui and Kalama have begun discussing the possibility of moving into a bigger house. There wasn't anywhere else to live in Sulani, so they were considering moving to one of the other worlds beyond the Island World of Sulani.

51225459931_4b721836a4_b.jpg

Calden discovered his love for playing the Guitar.

51225459926_6b35cc90a3_c.jpg

Sara was fawning over his nephew while he was at work.

51224752757_260614a75d_b.jpg

Dylan and his brother have been keeping Mua Pel'am in its pristine condition. With these two, I don't think Mua Pel'Am will ever go into decline. For those who don't know, this is still a picture of Dylan. Zephyr was taking the day off. I think the twins are taking turns acting as conservationists. The game really goes out of its way to make them fill different roles while they are on the same lot. I think it has something to do with them being Identical Twins. The game is trying to help me tell them apart.

51224753352_a7c4367801_b.jpg

The rare appearance of Paka'a Uha. He's actually not my favorite merfolk premade. I'm just not a fan of his merform.

51226529200_6c72abe68f_b.jpg

• SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited June 2021
    Reality Kings Season 4: Episode 19

Manuel co-starred with the new actress Bridgette (a Supporting Actress with "Rising Star" status") and Ava (patient wearing pink) in a TV show. After the shoot, Bridgette was promoted to Sitcom Star, and her celebrity status rose to "B-Lister."
    Ep19ab.jpg

After the shoot, Manuel mingled with his co-stars and the production staff. Manuel found out that Bridgette is married to Steven Fogel who works as a "Data Wrangler."
    Ep19c.jpg

Jordan also met Bridgette when he went to another Kava Party hosted by actor Johnny (not Johnny Zest) who just started dating a new actress named Shyla.
    Ep19de.jpg

The handsome kings hanged out in Ohan'ali Beach with their little princes. Fans and paparazzis appeared as expected.
    Ep19fg.jpg
    Ep19h.jpg

Jordi was invited by Justin to hang out in the newly built bowling alley in the basement of Solar Flare. He met Manuel's nephew Codi who was introduced to him by Justin. Bruce was also there with his girlfriend who started flirting with Justin.
    Ep19i.jpg

Venessa's sister Angela visited the Reality Kings Nightclub again hoping to get Manuel's autograph sign, and she was successful! Last time, she got Jordan's autographed photo. Angela and Venessa are both part of their school's Drama Club.
    Ep19j.jpg

Dane went to the GeekCon with Bruce where they played together. Dane joined the Hackathon and won first place! He was recognized by the other participants, and he was asked for his autograph sign. When he went home from the GeekCon, he continued making his own game and finished it. He named it "Plants vs Llamas." He completed the computer-related aspiration and earned the trait "Webmaster." He also earned a new fame quirk that day: "Phone Fanatic."
    Ep19k.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    Episode 14
    Episode 15
    Episode 16
    Episode 17
    Episode 18

@Metior_Ice I love your post on things you know about Sulani. I have copied ad saved it. I bought the pack but think unlike others I have barely scratched the surface of what it can do. I didn't know a lot f what you wrote. The shots of the date surrounded by frozen sims were hysterical (its always good to be a scientist sim). That Lin Z speaker is unpredictable - my sims often end up enemies with it but we try to be friends.

@volverse I loved the shot of your sims eloping

@AnnaLoo91 I love herooine Eliza :)

@thrior Trent and Vlad are very cute together. Mirabelle does spice up my game - it was freeing just to yell divorce because the other sim was holdig her back and treat other sims like they dont matter - your sim feels very powerful (but the other sims reactions still makes me sad and guilty LOL - I am very soft). I love the random chaos and death at the gym in your post.

@CherryBerryCloud Mirabelle certainly brings the drama - and her son Tiger has his own unique style of drama too.

@sarabeth2984 I love G lovelys current competition which they say was inspired by you. Great work :)

@haneul Thanks for the comment on the moonlit shots - I enjoyed taking them.

I was going to go back to myy main saves but I wanted to learn a little more about the decorator career and if I am honest I thought it was a second chance to inspire an autonomous Quin and Rohan proposal. Thinhgs hapened ............
    It will probably be a 2 part update.

I love Quin no matter what save he is in - I did make him dislike dancing but he has suggested I should add it to his likes (I haven't because he dances too much as it is).
    0b4EMgZ.png
    5ddhoks.png
    I love Beowoof too..
    r1eT8nb.png
    Showing off his skills on the court'
    yOfSerx.png
    He scored a gig redecorating the Blue Velvet which is owned (or managed?) by Bjorn - I could see him owning and running a club
    T90KHIs.png
    This venue is so dingy and poorly laid out, I have been wanting to redo it in my games - this opportunity was only for the ground floor not the full club but it let me try some ideas to see how they would work.
    U7VhpjM.png

Blue Velvet Reno
    I fixed the outdoor area but ran out of money for this part - if i did the whole building I would probably get rid of the courtyard anyway.
    tPAD7TA.png
    The interior was fun... Bjorn wanted red and modern but who cares what he thinks - he had no sense of the soul of the building. And it is the BLUE velvet.
    cpbDFiH.png
    CncH2tr.png
    The bar
    dcfknPA.png
    I wasn't allowed to use platforms but if I do this for real I will for the stage area.
    fwRbiq0.png
    Bjorn wasn't impressed
    w76HzJ2.png
    He didn't like Quin's choices
    tvjLEfr.png
    ANd he was furious it was overbudget and refused to pay Quin's fee at all.
    (Typical Bjorn weasling out of things).
    SUw4SQI.png
    1b57gFU.png
    And I got this notification - i didn't know this was in the game. Failures and flops - that's gotta sting!
    lXpSD5T.jpg

Rohan and Quin
    They still see each other all the time
    Hm4fbeP.png
    h2zxLzC.png
    NjHtqbF.png
    yIRoiqR.png
    hDb6AQy.png
    IRRntML.png
    No proposal happened though.
    One time Rohan said goodbye and left a date. Quin went to the bathroom and this happened.
    Q2H2wqC.png
    Rohan just burst in and was doing romance intteractions with Quin (who was happy even though he was in such an awkward moment LOL)
    One of you had joked at least Anton's proposal wasn't in the bathroom and I was terrified it was going to happen! It didn't but I was scared.

Some quick reno career stuff
    The Charm's wanted a Mission style grey bedroom.
    07ryYGu.png
    Quin was happy to get his hands on a baby - they were severly neglecting it - poor bubba.
    TwwXhdz.png
    Johnny Zest invited Quin to build him an extra room - he was married with a baby.
    dPsmzk5.png
    Quin couldn't get his hands on Johnny's baby - Johnny was obsesed by it (Quin is obsesseed by babies, Johnny (Quin's uncle) seems to be in all my games and Malcolm (Quin's Dad) is an awesome father too s It must be genetic)
    aHWSKiU.png
    We made it a toddler room
    ATqx751.png
    Alice and Johnny adored it.
    ugXphhi.png

Visit to the Blue Velvet
    I wanted to visit the Blue Velvet to see if the changes you make stay in the current game - they do :)
    It was crazy busy and popular (see Bjorn - Quin knows his stuff!)
    OHFZC0D.png
    Bjorn was disgruntled even though he was raking in the money
    5hPF920.png
    Quin got this moodlet
    Q9nRgi2.jpg
    He didn't let it stop his enjoyment
    EP6WkHU.png
    MRCfAa8.png
    Because the slow dance animation lasts a long time I decided to see what was happening in the bar...
    Welll there was a super hot bartender (I know this isnt my sim - he would be straight from the gallery - I can't help downloading the attractive sims)
    lYhdmZS.png
    The ladies noticed him
    TdiGxnt.png
    S2Y2QK5.png
    When I switched back to Quin - Rohan looked like this...
    cTr5cQA.png
    They can't interact during the animation so I thought someone had upset him before the dance or he was tense from his lone wolf trait.
    SO Quin took him outside for a talk.

A "talk" with Rohan...
    Quin asked what was wrong... (Quin had no strange moodlets at all)
    bk4vv1m.png
    Rohan was quiet - Quin reassures him that he will understand
    PJegdqt.png
    But Rohan just pulls away
    EflBJqs.png
    A confused Quin tries to stroke Rohan's cheek but he slaps Quin's hand away
    Mcjpwfj.png
    - I thought Rohan may have seen someone flirt with Quin so I swapped and played him just to check his moodlets - there was no cheating sim moodlet - though I discovered Rohan had been having an affair with Emilia Charm (who was now married and just had a baby!) from his relationship panel. Rohan was a teen until Quin met him and made him a young adult - which means he started his affair with Emilia after his first romantic date with Quin. Naughty Rohan - no wonder I gave this Rohan a hair and clothing look I don't like.
    So I switched back to play Quin.
    Quin knows nothing about any of this so he continues trying to have a romantic time...
    lUVd6Fy.png
    Rohan wants nothing to do with Quin
    DLvdlW3.png
    and leaves
    oxLFhqh.png
    I sent Quin home and a glitch brought Rohan too
    5x8kzpB.png
    Can they fix this??? This post is too long so I'll continue next post.
    When I checked Rohan before he had a hurt sentiment towards Quin. I was playing Quin - he Had NOT said or done anything that would trigger this so I don't know if it was a glitch or because both have opposites attract (from lifestyles) sentiment). If you use the give lifestyles tips with an opposite it can cause hurt sentiments (learnt by accident in another save) so maybe before they started dancing there was some autonomous discussion that triggered this in Rohan, Quin only has deepy connected, smitten and adoring about Rohan so I am shocked this happened.
    @Becka28 Lin Z is hard to figure out.

And about Sulani, the pack has a lot of content, but you unlock it by engaging in activities.

Poor Calden started off with a poor rating for odd jobs when I first did it. Coincidentally, noncommittal sims are fine working odd jobs and don't get tense.

The biolume is one of the in game changes to the world when Mua Pel'am recovers. At night, spots near the shore glow blue.

I could go on and on about Sulani, but there are a few things I feel are missing.

The careers I recommend with Sulani include the Life Guard Career and Conservationist Career.

Those two careers have hidden traits and most of the locked career objects. The lifeguard career unlocks unique interactions and merfolk with the marine biologist career can perform the snorkeling interaction when they survey marine life.

Volcanic Activity and Island Spirits are two of the lot traits you need to add to the lot. Oceanic Paradise is a lot trait unique to Sulani with its own boosts to fishing and other ocean activities.

I think a lot of people didn't like Sulani as much because they didn't make the content with the pack immediately obvious to access.

I think you can google the schedule for the daily festivals. I'll see if I can dig it up when I have more time.

Merfolk can only change the weather in games with the Seasons Expansion pack. This is in large part because Sulani and other worlds don't have weather without the pack. Sulani's unique weather includes monsoons.
  • StartUpGeniusStartUpGenius Posts: 135 Member
    @Becka28 What pack is needed for slow dance to be available? :)
    @Becka28 and anyone else that is interested.

Family Fun Day : Random Day : 9 am to 4 pm

Basically, an ocean side playground appears in world in Ohan'Ali.

Town BBQ : Every Monday: 4 pm to 10 pm

It's a Hawaiian style pit bbq event where a townie sim that is a professional cook BBQs a grand meal. It's a minor island social gathering involving a Kava Bowl in the festival location. With Seasons, I added BBQ traditions and interacting with a bonfire to extend the event across the island.

Flower and Music : Every Tuesday : 1 pm to 7pm

One of my favorites and a larger event. In the festival location, Sulani Sims paint and play music on a guitar. Food stalls are present in the festival area, and there's a bonfire with fire dancing. Seashells that have an Inspired Aura can be collected throughout the event. To extend the event across the island with Seasons. I created a holiday that involves playing music, giving flowers, water activities and interacting with fire.

Town Potluck : Every Wednesday : 6 pm to 12 am

A nice bbq event involving Kava and BBQ from the bbq pit. Islanders will frequently fire dance and socialize. I extended the event across the islands by using Seasons Traditions to interact with fire and bbq.

Island Celebration : Every Thursday : 9 am to 12 pm

My other favorite event. There is a fire dancer, a musician, sand artist, and multiple vendors. the event happens in the festival location. Using seasons traditions, the music, fire dancing, and other event activities can happen across the island.

Beach Bonfire : Every Friday : 6 pm to 12 am

Interact with a bonfire. With outdoor retreat, I usually tell campfire stories, Calden Fire Dances, and sims can relax on beach chairs and towels. I also extend the event across the entire island using seasons traditions.

Fishing Tournament : Every Saturday : 12 pm to 9 pm

I quickly fell in love with this event, and it isn't easy to win. You will compete against other sims and the children of the ocean will make you pay attention to your traps. This event is very busy. I also use traditions from Seasons to extend the event across the islands.

Most of the Island Festivals take place in Ohan'Ali Town, and there is only one week during the summer that I dedicated to Summer Break and use traditions to make the Island Festivities more lively. Traditions help to influence what sims do during the events, and there are a lot of traditions that fit well with the festivals.

@Becka, this might interest you. The merfolk ability to call clear skies actually creates sunny weather, melts snow, and creates the ideal conditions you experience without seasons. This is useful in worlds like Brindleton Bay that get unpleasantly cold. The ability also angers father winter.
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited June 2021
    Reality Kings Season 4: Episode 20 (Season Finale)

Jordan and Erik co-starred with Julia Ann in a movie. She got promoted to "Superstar" after the shoot.
    Ep20ab.jpg

They mingled with the production staff after the shoot, and Johnny came. Apparently, he has broken up with the girl he's with during the Kava Party in the last episode and started dating Julia Ann who's nine Sim years older than him and Jordan.
    Ep20c.jpg

On the day before Souls Day, Justin hosted a Spooky Party in the hidden basement of the Newcrest Cemetery. Jordi and Codi were among the guests. Only teens and children were invited to the party.
    Ep20de.jpg

They scared one another in the creepy room and carved pumpkins. The ghost of Codi's grandma appeared.
    Ep20fg.jpg

Dane suddenly had a change of heart in the morning of Souls Day. He quitted his job as a "Champion Gamer" to join the Acting career track as a "Commercial Spokesperson" (joining the A.I. Staffing Agency) and completed the Renaissance Sim aspiration (and earned the Professorial trait). He received a text message from Manuel who congratulated him for his new job. Dane and his dad visited the grave of Vivian (Dane's stepmom) in Newcrest Cemetery where Justin hosted a Spooky Party the previous night, and there were paparazzis around. Dane got annoyed and fought one of them (and won). He also gave candies to Trick-or-Treaters. In the afternoon, he met up with Erik in Orchid A Go Go. He fought another paparazzi there causing his reputation to become neutral.
    Ep20h.jpg

Being a "B-Lister" with "Established Name" perk, Dane didn't have to audition for his first gig. He teleported to the studio and mingled with other newcomers including Bridgette. He also asked for Lisa's autograph. Retaining his identity as a famous gamer, he did the shoot wearing his gamer attire. After the gig (where he got gold), he got promoted to "Guest Star," and his celebrity status rose to "Proper Celebrity." He immediately transferred to Well Suited Talent Agency.
    Ep20ij.jpg

Manuel's family had a Harvestfest dinner, and then the couple read the twins to sleep. When the twins were already asleep, Manuel and Summer WooHooed.
    Ep20kl.jpg

The next morning, Summer was at work, so Manuel gave bath to the twins. There was a Plasma Tree mysteriously growing in their backyard. The twins played with it and ate Plasma Fruits.
    Ep20m.jpg

The Reality Kings boys (who came wearing sci-fi costumes) and their sons (in swimwear) bonded together in the newly renovated playground (credits to the owner) beside the Newcrest Cemetery. The dads later changed to swimsuit.
    Ep20n.jpg
    Ep20op.jpg

Manuel invited Dane in the Reality Kings gathering. The Reality Kings stage was recently renovated. Manuel did sword fight scenes with Erik and Jordan, and then he did a shouting scene with Dane. After that scene, Manuel was impressed, so he added Dane to the Reality Kings. The four original members welcomed him. Manuel did one more scene (biting scene) with Mick.
    Ep20q.jpg
    Ep20rs.jpg
    Note: The club description was revised, and the fame requirement was changed to at least "Proper Celebrity."

The five boys had drank together in the second floor of the Reality Kings Nightclub after performing scenes.
    Ep20tu.jpg

The season ends with Dane becoming a member of the Reality Kings.

-End of Season 4-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    Episode 14
    Episode 15
    Episode 16
    Episode 17
    Episode 18
    Episode 19
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited June 2021
    I started a new save and for the first time played the Bff household after a makeover of course and I am really enjoying it.
    a lot has happened so I will do my best to share it all.
    Summer is my main focus at the moment since she has the most going on. She met Bjorn and they both were smitten, it really was love at first sight. Summer knew he was married and knew it was wrong but she just couldn't resist, Bjorn was was miserable since Clara had been driving him crazy and treating him like dirt. Bjorn and Summer exchanged numbers and the affair began. (Also ignore the npc who was all up in their business. lol)
    WiyoGXb.png
    IiVvZ25.png
    Things were going very well for the two lovers so Bjorn invited Summer away for the night in Del Sol Valley in the fanciest hotel. It was one heck of a night. Summer felt like she was in heaven!
    qDjkImr.png
    w8lviIJ.png
    That night had consequences...
    4cpMfMF.png
    Summer was pregnant! She was thrilled, Liberty supported her happiness but not her relationship. Bjorn was happy, he knew this would be the end of his marriage and that was even better. He couldn't wait to start his life over with Summer and their new baby.
    hWsCoVS.png
    Liberty did a maternity photoshoot with Summer by the pool, it turned out beautiful.
    9DedbR6.png
    vL8wNWP.png
    Summer hung all the pictures in her room, they brought her much happiness when the stress and worry set in. She knew what she was doing was wrong but she loved him and he loved her. His marriage was broken and over years ago, at least that's what he kept saying. Could she trust that?
    0N1X7GA.png
    The baby finally arrived, a healthy beautiful girl named, Francesca Bjergsen. Liberty was happy to meet the baby, she really was proud of Summer she just wished it hadn't happened in such a scandalous way.
    fvzlPGi.png
    @Metior_Ice
    I skippity dippity sure am, thanks for noticing c;
    Been doing this off and on since TS3 actually lol so I'm pretty well-versed in doing this insanity by now.

Finally done with the set up phase. Now I can actually play it, and I am recording this as a series and posting it on YouTube, so there's that. ( If anyone's interested in the original TS4 version, that's still up on my channel, my channel's called Kendra and the Sims. Green alien should be the icon. That's me. Watch the Insane Mode playlist. )

TS4-x64-2021-06-08-00-56-12.jpg
    Exterior. I colour-coded the individual houses for funsies.
    The layout of this is inspired by Japanese family compounds, wherein an extended family would inhabit small houses around a main house nucleus. All of the smaller houses are laid out the exact same way, connected together through a glass hallway on the second floor.

I started with eight of them, and then ended up removing enough Sims to pare it down to seven, so we have the rainbow and then pink. Unfortunately because of this layout there are a lot of duplicate objects that are quite technically unnecessary, so this layout is not actually the best for something like Crazy Town/Insane Mode because of how much strain on the host machine's resources is already there and then unnecessary objects just add more.

So, most likely, I'm going to rebuild it in a few days, if not tomorrow. But it took me a little over two days on the nose to get everyone in order, finish building this, fix the aliens, fix the family ties, etc etc... so I'm not real interested in rebuilding it right now lol

If anyone is curious, the most efficient way of doing this I've ever found is actually having a main house on the ground floor, activity rooms on a second floor ( gym, painting stuff, workshop, etc ), and then a basement full of bedrooms, because realistically, the Sims don't use the side houses they're normally all clustered in the main house. ( Vampires also go outside a lot with the complex like this. ) So the side-houses are basically pointless and splitting objects between floors better that way cuts the load times significantly.
    TS4-x64-2021-06-08-01-20-08.jpg
    So here's the great room. Lots of stuff to do in here. Typically one Sim gets attracted to the TV and the rest follow. lol

TS4-x64-2021-06-08-01-20-37.jpg
    Office/library. Well, more of a computer lab with a reading corner, I guess.

TS4-x64-2021-06-07-19-48-39.jpg
    Each house is labelled in Simlish.

TS4-x64-2021-06-08-01-35-17.jpg
    Rest of the main house ground floor.

TS4-x64-2021-06-08-01-35-31.jpg
    This is the gym, on the second floor of the main house.

TS4-x64-2021-06-08-01-34-55.jpg
    Basic layout of the ground floor for the mini-houses. This one has a toddler room, so pretend that's not there to get an idea of the rest lol

TS4-x64-2021-06-07-20-45-34.jpg
    Some were lucky with their bedroom set ups.

TS4-x64-2021-06-07-20-45-27.jpg
    ... some were not.

TS4-x64-2021-06-07-17-45-29.jpg
    Each Sim here is a vampire. Isn't that nice? LOL I have so many vampires to watch. Omg. And they all need to reach grand master like, now, so I can give them tamed thirst.

TS4-x64-2021-06-08-01-29-53.jpg
    The one toddler left, surprisingly, doesn't get glomped by everyone else. Actually, his attention bar turned yellow. Amazing.
    His mom was probably watching him, but it's Camilo here that was actually talking to him. I'd wonder why, but Celeste and Logan were too busy trying to make another toddler.

TS4-x64-2021-06-08-00-53-50.jpg
    And here's the majority of the magic room downstairs + everyone talking at once. I'd buydebug'd all the tomes onto the floor, and everyone went down to put them away at once. lol There is a LOT going on here, it's mind-boggling.
    Thanks to the amount of Stuff constantly going on in CT/IM, I can never play it for very long at once. Tends to overwhelm me, so totally valid if you also get overwhelmed just looking at this insanity lol
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @StartUpGenius and @Metior_Ice Sorry to disappoint but it isn't a pack - it is one of Sacrificial's mods. I can't play without the 3 romance mods from Sacrificial: Romantic Slow dance, romantic skygaze and passionate romance mod. The mods are all high quality and never wreck my game. I ove them and I wish they would do a wedding/ romance style gamepack officially in the game. I really want hug in bed and lots of the other sweet animations from previous sims packs.

And thank you for all the .Sulani stuff Metior_Ice - I really agree with this statement "I think a lot of people didn't like Sulani as much because they didn't make the content with the pack immediately obvious to access." I found it difficult to discover everything (which is orobably a good thing as usually expansion acks are criticised for not being deep.) I like knowing what there is to find and then building a sim and stories around it - so now I can with Sulani. :)
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,848 Member
    @Keidra regarding Crazy Town: you have explained How, but you have not explained Why. :o I got overwhelmed with 7 sims in one household but... have fun?

I started my San Myshuno rotation to relax with smaller families, but one family is getting bigger. Raj Rasoya's mother Geeta has been after him to "meet the right girl" and carry on the family line. He has no interest in romance, but he does truly want children...

So he met the right girl after all.
    right-girl1.png

Two of them.
    right-girl2.png

Not everyone has to make a family in the same way :)
    right-girl3.png

(Raj now wants to adopt another baby, because he has visions of being friends with three of his children, and their children...)
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    edited June 2021
    Today, my sim had to call a repairman, but I wasn't keen on the NPC that turned up, so I decided to make my own repairman NPC and use the "add repairman trait" cheat so that he'd start showing up instead.

But, when I got to "Create a Household", the strangest thing happened... The game randomly populated a really good-looking sim! This has never happened to me before.

I instantly lost interest in the repairman and, not wanting to waste this miracle of genetics, created Tanya Moore - a Nanny NPC, who has the Great Kisser, Noncommittal and Beguiling traits. Basically everything she needs to steal your man and take over your whole family.

Here she is, I haven't changed or added anything at this point, this is exactly how she first appeared:

EIpbEc9.jpg

I might upload her to the gallery, but I didn't want to mess up her scripting so that she doesn't appear as an NPC any more.
    @mightysprite
    I don't remember why anymore. I did it the first time back in the middle of Sims 3's lifespan, and I can't say what first inspired it. Probably bc I had the option and wanted to see if I could. I'm basically a toddler sometimes. Now it's become my Thing. Other Sims players have done it too now, but not for long.

Two things I wish I had for it tho. 1, the ability to totally disable notifications and pop-ups. And 2, scroll bar for the portraits.

@RySBI
    This is Kat Jenkins, one of the new Sims added to the rotation of Sims that will pop up when you first load into CAS. Basically CAS is rigged to lie to you, the first Sim it gives is a pre-created Sim, not a generated one, so it kind of misrepresents the game's generation abilities.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    @Keidra that explains a lot! Thanks for letting me know!
    @Becka28 I'll leave the rest for you to discover.

@Keidra I look forward to seeing more of crazy town. The house looks amazing!
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    I finally, finally, finally got pics of every family member. This took ages waiting for the ghosts to turn up.

RxLegSb.jpg
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Midoriya: (continued)

You remember Erina from Food Wars (Capp house) and Ernest's failed attempts to woo her? Well, Izuku is faring a little better. Sure she pushed him aside when he tried to kiss her, but he still did better than Ernest.
    06-07-21-10-31-08-PM.png

And who was the bartender? Why it's "the bloody prince of darkness" Ozzy Osborne.
    06-07-21-10-36-53-PM.png

I know that was short, but I plan to do Al and Peg Bundy next.
    edited June 2021
    Unfortunately, I was correct, and that house layout was not going to work very well, I figured that out after a few hours of playing. You get a sense for these things tbh. Anyway, so I spent most of today rebuilding. It's cute though so I'm not too mad.

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-03-33-18.jpg
    This is the front.

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-03-34-00.jpg
    And here's the back. The pool house was Not supposed to be two storeys tall for no apparent reason, but the roof wouldn't place with only one floor. -shrug- Weird bugs when you push the game engine's limits.
    TS4-x64-2021-06-09-00-22-42.jpg
    Kept the rainbow, just now they're halls instead of houses. Still have all of them arranged by hallway, too. I know from experience that you don't want to cluster them all together too far, because you'll end up with the Sims taking forever to get anywhere. Not good.

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-02-43-38.jpg
    Here's the bathroom layout. Both bathrooms use this basic layout, there's one here on the ground floor and one in the basement where the bedrooms are.

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-02-43-01.jpg
    This is the living room. They've got two TVs now, so maybe they can watch something BESIDES the cooking channel.
    ( Actually, last time it was on, it was because of L, not Caleb. )

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-02-39-55.jpg
    Here we have the dining room. I guess it's more of a mess hall/cafeteria lol anyway, of course, I have armchairs all over the dining room and the bleedin' numbskull that is a toddler goes for the living room couch instead. Yep.
    Nothing for that in Crazy Town/Insane Mode. At least this isn't a legacy and I can drag motive bars up.

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-02-42-40.jpg
    And here's Magnus in the kitchen cooking. Caleb has Fresh Chef by now ( yes, I cheated ), Magnus is working on it. Caleb's awake constantly though, that's how he makes a good Crazy Town cook. Well, oh well. The second hand isn't a bad thing for sure.

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-01-49-57.jpg
    This is the artistic room upstairs.

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-01-50-26.jpg
    And here's the gym, it's also upstairs, but across from the art room.

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-01-49-24.jpg
    Obligatory dedicated magic room. Four cauldrons and some seating for reading tomes. Little space for practicing magic. I need to send someone up there to light the sacred candles, which I use in my witchy rooms all the time now for the magical bluish glow. Lol I made a mod specifically for sacred candles to stop them decaying.

So there's the second iteration of the house. Unfortunate that the big complex wasn't going to work out. Also, I unfortunately did not save it to my tray before building over it, so, it's gone forever. Alas, we hardly knew ye.

Anyway, I did get some gameplay in!

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-02-23-58.jpg
    The Kids Aren't Alright (TM)
    I have almost two rows full of children and teenagers, so pretty much half the house disappears during school hours ( and then it takes an extra hour or so for the game to finally release them from school ). A third of them were in a mood swing, and another quarter-ish had a really low motive bar, mostly the hygiene bar. Why ya'll so bad at taking showers? We have like 50 of them!
    TS4-x64-2021-06-09-02-28-34.jpg
    I was vaguely concerned nobody was going to look after the Little Monster: Echo Edition (TM), but Camilo checks on him, and Sandalio went and made friends with him. I had Senir ask him to teach him to potty, even though he was at level 2 and could do it at least by then, because he was so far away from the potty chair it was like 40 tiles to get there and he was at the glitched movement level.
    Nooooooooooooooooooo-

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-02-32-31.jpg
    Wanna try the new special? It's called Roasted Voodoo.

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-02-33-30.jpg
    If this was Survivor, Kaylie would've been booted off the island. She's BAD at self-care. Oml. This girl. And I'd even just pulled her energy bar up, it was also red before.

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-02-34-36.jpg
    By the way, this is why Kaylie is never in disguise. I played her as a teenager after her legacy fell through, because ... I don't know why. Anyway, thing is, aliens glow when they feel strong emotions, and once they start glowing, everyone in range of them knows they're an alien.

So why even bother. They glow in disguise and their cover's blown and now the alien is embarrassed and the other Sim is either angry or confident, depending. It's just an unnecessary annoyance. I think the whole human disguise thing ought to be revisited and rethought.

At least make aliens stop GLOWING in disguise and also tone down the likelihood they'll choose alien socials, like scanning personality and whatjack. Yeah that's a pretty loud indicator they're an alien. Also you're in DISGUISE, Celeste, stop doing that! YOUR DISGUISE ISN'T PERFECT IF YOU CAN'T NOT READ PEOPLE'S MINDS! HUMANS DON'T DO THAT!!!

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-02-37-03.jpg
    1: Such mermaid.
    2: Very twins.

Dove has an excuse, Ahomana's in her bed taking a nap, idk why because he has his own bed but whatever. Branwen is just... there. I presume because twins honestly.

A few hours later, Makana joined them. ( They're all three sleeping. )

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-02-46-04.jpg
    Unfortunately, Senir has the pick up-put down glitch where an adult has to pick him up and put him down for no reason before they can do anything else. Because game bug. Yeah. Cecily was in there doing that.

I'm like he's hungry, put that monster back down before it gets mad!! ( Not that it matters if the monster gets angry, but, we also don't want the monster to starve because of a game glitch. )

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-03-02-01.jpg
    Lookit him, over here, 14 tiles away from the armchair that was closer to the food he picked up... <____< Hope you're happy, little monster.

( Actually, Senir's always been a rather well-behaved toddler, for a toddler. )

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-03-05-55.jpg
    Sandalio's fretting over Senir ( and he got an adoring sentiment for him, this child is not even his child, Senir's actual parents don't have that for him yet! ) made me think he wants a kid. I'm like, adopt Michelle tbh. Eventually, she and L. won't even be friends anymore and nobody will be surprised.

Turns out the two worst offenders for the autonomous mean interactions are L. and Sarnai. L. because she's mean, Sarnai because she's erratic. What being erratic has to do with being mean randomly, idk. I guess it's supposed to be like they're unpredictable, but as an erratic person I take offence to that lol

But, I guess it's a fair enough representation of how being mentally ill causes serious issues forming and maintaining interpersonal relationships with others.

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-03-16-58.jpg
    Through a weird game glitch, poor Selly got stuck under the staircase in the basement. I had to teleport him out and I hate doing that because teleporting through testingcheats always causes the game to freeze for a few seconds. I don't remember teleporting through magic and vampire powers making it do that, at least. Not that it would've helped in this instance.

For some reason, they're *teleporting* and yet need a foot route to be able to *teleport* there. ???? Hypocrisy.

TS4-x64-2021-06-09-03-26-19.jpg
    Drakey decided to read in the toddler's room. What a dad.

What's really interesting is how none of these Sims are their original selves. They were all randomly generated with the right traits and occult status in CAS, and then their appearances pasted over the randomly generated one from CAS via MCCC. And somehow they act exactly like how I expect them to.

( Save for Morgyn. Morgyn behaves like Ezio. Which, the whole reason I recreated all of them in CAS and pasted their appearances on is because I got the feeling creating Ezio fundamentally broke Morgyn's programming and made mine behave in a funky way, thus theoretically recreating Ezio not from Morgyn would fix it. Seems to be correct an assumption. Morgyn behaves like Ezio. Ezio also behaves like Ezio. They're more alike now than they've ever been before and they're not the same anymore.

But also, if we're in a situation where Morgyn freakin Ember is taking better care of himself than literally everyone else in this thing, we're in a shocking situation indeed. )

I'll probably record another video tomorrow, and actually get some gameplay in one for once lol I have to send Caleb back into the kitchen to cook more and I kind of wanna get him the cooking preference to raise his fun while he does this much cooking but eh...

Pluses and minuses. Anyway, I'm dead exhausted I lost two hours randomly, so I'm gonna go to bed now. xD
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top