Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    I think it came with an update or Eco Lifestyle itself, where friends of your sims can ask about trying for a baby with their partner. Well I decided to press "Try for that baby!" and the sim was actually pregnant. I didn't think it would work. Haha

My sim feeling her friend's, Blaire Steel-Shapiro, belly after a few days after that call.
    JlUWzN1.png
  • BK747BK747 Posts: 174 Member
    I just finished creating all of the main characters from Gossip Girl (on my gallery, same ID as here, BK747) and so it has been a blast having my sims out and about in San Myshuno and seeing them all walking around. I just imagine a Kristen Bell voice-over as I play, "Spotted - Blair Waldorf on the steps of the Casbah Gallery!"
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited January 2021
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Start | Previous | Family Tree

I'm finally getting annoyed at the house. We'll see what I do with it I guess. Today, we get an update from Ezio, instead of me. Enjoy reading his voice.
    ---

TS4-x64-2021-01-03-02-46-10.jpg
    My children turned out alright.

Morgyn always flipped wildly between "it'll be okay," and "you're insane and can't do this." Turns out 400,000 simoleons was a lot easier to earn when you became a master roboticist and your paintings sold like hot cakes, and everything really did turn out okay. Morgyn was just afraid of me leaving magic realm, and I know it.

I have four beautiful children that I'm very proud of, and I'm glad they're very close. Even if Morgyn drives me crazy more often than not, I don't know where I'd be without the dork. Someday, their bond will be there when they need it most, too, if it hasn't already.

Lord knows they don't talk to me about their teenager problems much. But they do seem to talk to one another, so that's just fine.
    TS4-x64-2021-01-03-17-37-29.jpg
    My beautiful Brynja has grown into a very responsible young woman, and a very good role-model for her younger siblings. I just wish she could understand the pressure to become as such was never on her shoulders, it was always on mine.

Freya is quiet, but she isn't as aloof with her siblings as Cynemaer is. The only one that doesn't seem to have been affected by the whims of circumstance might be Dustin. He's bubbly and carefree, just as he always was as a baby. Except, now he's a little too carefree about his homework. He'll thank my pushing him later.

TS4-x64-2021-01-03-18-14-05.jpg
    The twins are close, however, for all that they are impressively different. Dustin has a thousand friends at school it seems like, while Cynemaer seems to only talk to Bryn. Freya's alone in grade school, but she doesn't seem to mind being alone. She was always a little independent of a spirit, and I'm sure she'll be just fine on her own.

Cynemaer seems to be being affected by no longer being a vampire far more than I expected. Even though he isn't inherently different anymore, he still acts like it. I suppose old habits are hard to break. Sometimes, I think he's upset with Drake and I, not telling him what he was, and simply curing it. In thinking of it, I suppose we had incidentally treated a part of him like it was a problem to be cut away and forgotten, but that isn't quite it. I hope he either comes to understand someday, or we have a conversation about it.

TS4-x64-2021-01-03-18-18-47.jpg
    Soon winter will come, and with it the snows. The kids wanted to play in leaf piles, especially Freya, but we had to rake the leaves up in the yard first. We all went outside to rake up the leaves in the yard, so that we could spend the rest of the weekend relaxing and awaiting the first snow.

Brynja's birthday is coming soon. My baby girl will be an adult. I don't think I'm ready for that, but from what I gather on the parenting forums, no parent ever really is. Legally, her name's just Bryn, but I still call her Brynja, even if only in my head. It's probably a sign I should've just named her Brynja.

TS4-x64-2021-01-03-19-54-58.jpg
    Soon it was time for the baby of the family to become a teen. I can't say I was ready for that, either, but it wasn't as astonishing as it was with her older siblings. I regret to admit Drake and I have left her on her own many times throughout her childhood, but she's managed herself very well all the same. I am very proud of her.

I don't tell my children how proud of them I am very often. It seems to me like repeating it too many times out of nowhere would make it seem somehow superficial, but perhaps I'm wrong. In too many ways, I've had four children and still feel like I don't know anything about raising children. I was told it'd be difficult, but you don't ever imagine how difficult and in what ways.

TS4-x64-2021-01-03-20-00-04.jpg
    Freya seemed quite happy to be a teenager. I suppose, she would be, considering now she'll have the chance to attend high school with her older siblings again. She was a very good student, and she did her homework mostly by herself, so I have no doubt she'll do just fine in high school. And if not, her siblings will always be there, and so will Drake and I.

TS4-x64-2021-01-03-21-10-08.jpg
    (She rolled music lover as her second trait. I also don't like what the masculine frame does to her nose, so she's staying a girl that has a tomboy streak. She *is* a geek, it makes sense. Also my god she is unbelievably gorgeous. I mean, all of the gen 2 kids are but daaaaang.)

Her look reminds me of my mother, Lana. I see a lot of myself in her, too. She started talking about Selvadorada and the Omiscan ruins almost the moment she aged up. It makes sense she'd be interested in such things, and now that she's older, I wouldn't be as apprehensive about letting her wander into the ruins of temples and such.

I'd feel better if she went armed with an arsenal of untamed spells, but she doesn't seem interested in her birthright like Brynja. Maybe she'll change her mind later.

TS4-x64-2021-01-03-22-37-11.jpg
    (This is Dustin as a girl. I don't promise he won't become a Diana. He looks so much like femme-Ezio, I think he's probably the Eisenstern child with the highest ratio of Ember. I honestly can't see any Drake in him.)

TS4-x64-2021-01-04-00-01-52.jpg
    After some consideration, I spent some funds on putting an indoor gym on the upper floor we no longer use anymore. It took some time to find the right place to put the stairs, as the intense amount of magical energy was messing with construction, but we were able to construct the stairs outside on the back porch.

I put in a basketball court, thinking it might be more interesting to the kids (and they were all becoming as sedentary as their father). (... Drake, not me.)

Cynemaer was the first to try it out. He went up there so much over the first week, he lost several pounds and was feeling a bit fitter. I hope it helps his confidence. He doesn't say anything, but I could tell the kids at school were teasing him about his weight.

TS4-x64-2021-01-04-00-26-11.jpg
    The kids are often now up there having a talk with each other. I do wish they'd have that talk on a treadmill, but I can't really make them do anything, just give them the resources to make good decisions.

TS4-x64-2021-01-04-00-33-37.jpg
    (They both look at Bryn like she's precious and it makes my heart melt. Sounds like them.)

Morgyn came by. The dolt refused to go grey for so long, it was strange when suddenly Morgyn's hair was grey. It'd seem Caleb said something about the grey looking nice while Morgyn was dyeing it one day, and Morgyn's never dyed it again.

Morgyn's quite fortunate to have found a partner like Caleb. I do hope the dolt realises this and doesn't take it for granted.

TS4-x64-2021-01-04-01-23-51.jpg
    Morgyn heard about the basketball court upstairs, and decided to go try it out. Morgyn's very terrible about sitting around and not exercising enough, usually surrounded by stacks and piles of books researching one thing or another.

The spellcaster race is dying out, there's no denying that anymore. Some years ago, we found the Charms, Tomax, Grace, and Emilia were the last spellcasters that were out as such, at least around Glimmerbrook. The Goths are around but we're not sure if they're pretending they're not spellcasters to protect their youngest generation, or if the magic has blooded out.

If we were to restore magic realm to its former glory, and revive the spellcaster race, we'd have to do a lot more than simply grant magic willy nilly. We needed more powerful lines like the Charms, powerful lines that can lead the spellcaster race forward and protect it, but we can't have that unless someone sets out to create them. The Eisensterns will be one, and everything I've done so far, starting from absolutely nothing, was setting my children up to continue the bloodline, and make the Eisensterns one of the powerful magical lineages we need.

And maybe, along the way, we'll learn to contain or defeat the vortex for good.

TS4-x64-2021-01-04-01-36-49.jpg
    For her birthday, I got Freya a laptop, just like I did with her siblings. She enjoys it, and now she can play video games on it whenever she wants. I was iffy about getting the children electronics; television rots your mind, and computers can be very distracting (speaking as a roboticist, I know this well).

I eventually determined it would be better to get them familiar with technology and electronics, and teach them responsible usage habits, instead.

TS4-x64-2021-01-04-01-38-48.jpg
    Freya's already having trouble with the kids at school, but she went right upstairs to the gym to use a treadmill. Perhaps one of the kids would be interested in winter sports. We live in Mt. Komorebi, which consistently turns out skiers and snowboarders, there's no reason not to go up to the slopes and at least give them a try.

TS4-x64-2021-01-04-02-43-19.jpg
    Truthfully, I almost expected Freya to be the one kid that decided she didn't care what her classmates thought. If anyone would care too much, I expected that to be Dustin, but he's too busy gossiping to have time for anything else.

If I didn't harass that kid, he'd never take care of himself, let alone do his schoolwork, but that too.

Soon I'll have to decide which of my children to pass the estate and management of the family's future to. I'm sure any one of them would be good at it (except maybe Dustin, don't tell him I said that), and I'm not certain which would be best for the job. There's time.

01-04-21-2-24-34-AM.jpg
    (So you'll see I had to expand the upstairs a lot to get the staircase outside. Seems as long as I don't put the stairs in a walled room, they're routable. I used to be able to work around it by fiddling with fencing around the top but now that doesn't work, so I guess someone broke it worse with a patch. Their bills are 8,700 a week now, and there's a lot of wasted space up here because of how the house layout is. And that's why I'm annoyed with it.)

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
    @sarabeth2984
    Yeah, it is. At the time it was irritating, mostly, because no one in the house even knew Lana or Akira except Ezio, and it hit all the kids. Like ... but why? Lol but they did handle the sadness very well, actually. I've seen Sims quit over sad moodlets.
    That's a first for me too! Poor Diablo. xD I also didn't know they could knit on the toilet. Eeeyuck. xD

@Daephene
    Tbh, if the produce stands are gonna be there, may as well use em right? xD
    (Daniel's really cute ahh)

@MayaRose1138
    Strangely, both Bryn and Freya went through a bear phase, but neither of the boys did. The bear phase is one of the least irritating ones though, they just want to be in a bear costume all the time and are sad if they're not. There's a self-interaction on them for changing into it. That's it.

The bear phase was Bryn's only one though. I actually don't think the boys ever had a phase at all... nooo, Dustin had a rebellious one, I remember now. xD

Anyway, glad you're enjoying!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    edited January 2021
    Played with Sandy(Gen 3) today. I forgot how nice I built her house lol. It didn't take long to find her a partner though and it's a townie, the last few family members I had to use SimDa. Anyway, birth limit for Gen 3's is 3 kids and she's gonna give birth to 3 in one go lol: Steven, Jordan, and Melanie.

My family is 36 children now. 23 girls and 13 boys. Gen 4 is the largest with 13 children.

I was seriously going to make Madison and her brother Harrison A students but I changed my mind when I saw their performance drop like rocks despite doing homework.
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    I really don't want to retype everything after losing what I wrote because it wasn't saved, so I'll try to shorten things to the key points.

For my next attempt at a legacy, I will have the legacy heirs recruit 7 mermen to a club that will basically be for improving the worlds. These seven will have unique occult attire and a unique tail appearance that only they will have. The heirs will not know that these mermen are the ones they need to recruit without seeing their unique appearance among merfolk.

There won't be a particular order to recruiting them, but here are the requirements.

Dylan Zalrian: The Spirit of the Sea and Water Elemental

Dylan Zalrian will play a cornerstone role in maintaining the Mua Pel'am Island and protecting the oceans of Sulani. For him, I want to master the aquatic skills and careers as well as Creativity.

To recruit Dylan the heir needs to be:
    • Marine Biology Career (Level 10)
    • Complete the Beach Life Aspiration
    • Level 10 Fishing
    • Level 10 Fitness (Swimming Benefits)
    • Complete the Buried Treasure Collection
    • Complete the Sea Shell Collection

Unlock the rewards for the:
    • Diving Career
    • Life Guard Career
    • Fishing Career

After meeting the requirements, the heir will have to encounter Dylan in his Occult Attire somewhere or his Merform at the Merfolk Hangout near the Mua'Pel Am Island.

50801470411_036e71082c_k.jpg

Zephyr Zalrian: The Spirit of the Sky and Wind Elemental

Zephyr is a genius and a master of technology. He can both sabotage and improve tech. He's smart, and an expert at chess. Zephyr invents to improve the world, but he's still a bit of a wild card. Never the less, his skills would be extremely useful for anyone that wants to improve the world, and that is Zeph's ultimate goal.

To recruit Zephyr the heir needs to be:
    • Scientist Career (Level 10)
    • Complete the Handy Sim Aspiration
    • Complete the Computer Whiz Aspiration
    • Level 10 Logic
    • Level 10 Rocket Science
    • Level 10 Programming

• Tech Guru Career

After meeting the requirements, the heir will have to encounter Zephyr in his Occult Attire somewhere or his Merform at the Merfolk Hangout near the Mua'Pel Am Island.

50801470391_91a25c76b6_k.jpg

Alen Finley: The Cat Lover

Alen loves animals, but he loves Cats the most. He aspires to be a friend to all the animals, and he wants to own a successful vet clinic. When he got caught in an unusual storm, he washed onto the shores of Brindleton Bay. He almost forgot to take his human form while laying on the sands of a Dog Beach. Brindleton bay has many strays that need help, and Alen stopped worrying about getting home after he made it his mission to help all the animals.

To recruit Alen the heir needs to be:
    • Veterinarian Skill (Level 10)
    • Friend of the Animals Aspiration
    • Complete the Computer Whiz Aspiration
    • Work in Progress

• Work in Progress

After meeting the requirements, the heir will have to encounter Alen in his Occult Attire somewhere or his Merform at the Merfolk Hangout near the Mua'Pel Am Island.

50800728733_de2e30964b_k.jpg

Aiden Sol: The Green Fiend

Aiden Sol found himself in the most polluted part of Evergreen Harbor after getting caught in a strange storm that whisked him away from Sulani. He couldn't leave the harbor in such a poor state, so he resolved to stay and make it a better place.

To recruit Aiden the heir needs to:
    • Work in Progress

After meeting the requirements, the heir will have to encounter Aiden in his Occult Attire somewhere or his Merform at the Merfolk Hangout near the Mua'Pel Am Island.

50801587707_98797da51d_k.jpg

Jason Galen: The Healer

Jason ended up in a big city after a storm took him away from Sulani. Instead of finding his way home, Galen used his healing skills to help the humans in the big city. Jason became a Doctor at the Cities hospital.

To recruit Jason the heir needs to:
    • Work in Progress

After meeting the requirements, the heir will have to encounter Jason in his Occult Attire somewhere or his Merform at the Merfolk Hangout near the Mua'Pel Am Island.

50801470251_cdc083469d_k.jpg

Jack Galleon: The Party Fish

Jack was hanging out at Mua Pel'am when a freak storm pulled him away. Jack loves to have a good time, and he enjoys hosting parties to help boost other people's spirits. When he ended up in the Middle of Nowhere on a strange island. He saw people in this world throwing parties and having a good time. He decided to join in the fun, losing track of the fact that he was lost.

To recruit Jack the heir needs to:
    • Work in Progress

50800728658_db03125fbe_k.jpg

After meeting the requirements, the heir will have to encounter Jack in his Occult Attire somewhere or his Merform at the Merfolk Hangout near the Mua'Pel Am Island.

Akira Ningyo: The Tough Geek

To recruit Akira the heir needs to:
    • Work in Progress

Akira was collecting sea shells when a storm caused a rip current that pulled him away from home. Even stranger was waking up in the middle of the desert next to a creek. Strange plants were growing everywhere and the humans acted stranger than normal. He decided to stick around and try to solve the mystery and help the humans.

50801587617_1d9bfe046e_k.jpg

After meeting the requirements, the heir will have to encounter Akira in his Occult Attire somewhere or his Merform at the Merfolk Hangout near the Mua'Pel Am Island.

I plan to develop the requirements to recruit them as I develop them in game. Each one will be actively improving the worlds and engage in gameplay in those worlds. I'll have them function as NPCs for some rotations as well. I thought creating a club was better than trying to resurrect dead sims.

The New Rotation Schedule for one Season (28 sim days or more with the Weather Machine)

Calum and Arihi
    Dylan and Zephyr
    Ember
    Jade and Juniper
    Kemps and the Mua Pel'am Pod
    The Mua Pel'am Retail Sims
    The Aliens and Retail Sims
    Alen
    Aiden
    Jason
    Jack
    Akira
    Lyr Kailani (The Kailani Legacy).
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Chapter one is posted. :smile:
    Chapter One: Love At First Sight
    knNYCkU.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 4: Episode 12

Mick and Jessie went to hang out in Blue Velvet Lounge. Erik was also there enjoying the night as a vampire. Thorne Bailey, still married to his cougar wife Deauxma, was seen having an affair with the more famous singer Beyonce whom he first met in a Star Accolades event.
    Ep12a.jpg

Newly engaged couple Jordan and Cherie shared a sexy moment together in Sulani. They did the you-know-what in the waterfall.
    Ep12b.jpg

Then they slept together in Keypoint Wedding Beach.
    Ep12c.jpg

They had a nice swim together after they woke up. Jordan removed some trash from the water.
    Ep12d.jpg

Then they had breakfast together in Sand Simoleon Restaurant. They went home to Windenburg after that.
    Ep12e.jpg

The next time Jordan visited Cherie in her residence, he found out she's pregnant and he's no doubt the father! Jordan was overjoyed because he thought it's his first time to be a father.
    Ep12f.jpg

Jordan threw a bachelor party in the Ancient Ruins and invited his male friends.
    Ep12g.jpg

They had waterballoon fight that night.
    Ep12h.jpg

When Jordan returned home, he found his pregnant fiancee in the pool. They had a romantic moment together, and Cherie slept in the pool.
    Ep12i.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    @sarabeth2984 I haven't watched that movie but at least I know it's about a mermaid :smile:
    @Daephene It was surprisingly easy to raise Vampire Lore skill to Level 15 :smile: And Erik's Steel Bladder reward trait is now useless :disappointed:
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    @GrimlyFiendish I enjoyed the Sixam wedding shots! I look forward to seeing the new baby.

Thank you, baby photo coming up soon. :)

Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Love (and babies) are in the air!

Artemis tends to her new baby daughter, Caitlyn, while she waits for Grandma and Grandpa to pay a visit

n80wN9T.png

Cerise and Daeria have decided to pay a visit to their new niece as well. Not sure what Daeria's doing, maybe she's composing a song in honour of Caitlyn's birth.

KyvkzZO.png

Cerise is introduced to Zoey's cousin Maribel.

3VKw7lK.png

They seem to be hitting it off...

LFdPJVz.png

...much to the delight of Cerise's parents.

5FPnVra.png

Back home & Samael's relationship with a girl he's known since school has stepped up a knotch.

DTBqliW.png

So much so that Samael decides it's time for Jayda to meet his parents (some screenshots missing, because slow computer game lag)

viUzu3V.png

Jayda is a bit uncertain about Samel's Dad, what with his dad being a Soul Reaper.

71mpEpH.png

But Samael reassures her & then things seem to go a lot smoother.

aUmcLJS.png

YeW45kl.png

The following evening, Aislinn has a surprise for Grim, there's a new Reaper baby on the way!

SQk1ci1.png

Welcome to the Sims world, Inanna Reaper.

AoPsjnN.png

They grow up so fast.

SZPnnGk.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Still not playing much as I find it difficult to concentrate on Live mode with family ll around (I have to concentrate on RL livemode LOL).

but building ad CAS are great for when we are watching a movie or TV in the evenings.

Built a tiny home for the 12 days of Simsmas day 12 challenge.
    d8WQheM.png?1
    This random couple made out in the middle of the playtesting dinner party (the lady with the red hair is the host and not impressed!)
    cRGwEwR.png
    Faught
    nOuK68Y.png
    Then swapped positions and made out again...
    34pIDnV.png

Meanwhile Bjorn charmingly broke wind on our hostess...
    nOdXHDQ.png?1

He then enthusiastically explained something to her - I suspect it was a "better out than in, better up than down" Dad joke about bodily functions. Daryl is clearly questioning how his life choices have led to him attending this party.
    fk1mABx.png?1

It was a gold medal party anyway and helped me find any minor tweaks for the build.
    t4MRKfb.png

I also made over the BFF household and their house. (Travis needed the most physical makeover while Liberty needed a wardrobe and makeup rethink - summer is pretty already and I only tweaked minor things - like that awful blue and white polo shirt!)
    nneRbtw.png?1
    Od2WVcK.png

The game ate nearly all my screenshots :(
    Liberty was getting cloer and closer to Travis when unfortunately she met J. She basically threw herself at him and J. actually played hard to get trying to warn her he was non-commital but it was no good, she was determined to flirt. Poor Travis - nothing nice ever happens to him in my saves even when I try.

I also madeover the Pancakes house (but kept their seperate bedrooms.
    sKhWtkSl.png

I also added in little Iggy from the gallery. I left Bob alone as I think he is right for his traits and story.
    RYX1eTzl.png

I did makeover Eliza's hairdo and outfits (but not the base sim.)
    Q3rMINJ.png
    I made her work the business career and gave her a study to focus on that and her artistic pursuits.
    coEPP4f.png
    Its the first time I have seen her truly happy in the game. She isn't a joy of motherhood type of gal but cares well for Iggy.
    nNXWQSh.png
    Eliza and Bob have a tolerant friendly relationship but I never see them flirt or do any autonomous romance interaction.
    jAAXQeg.png

I love their garden.
    907DFVk.png

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited January 2021
    @CK213 @Daephene that is a relief-- I was actually rather troubled by what looked like unsolicited harassment! Good to know that it's (1) him responding to a question she asked, and (2) a mod so that we can choose whether we ever want to deal with it :)

There is a crazy amount of criteria in that mod.
    It turns out that Magnus is pretty decent guy and has great attraction and Chemistry, as far as Yuki is concerned.
    01-04-21_10-53-25_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    This is all related to my Poll on Drama for Meadow Thayer as she was juggling two love interests--Magnus being one.
    He was a mess in Uni. Outside of Uni, he's not a dirty, stinky crybaby.
    Yuki and Magnus graduated before Meadow.

And since they have high chemistry and high physical attraction...
    He stayed the night.
    01-04-21_11-47-20_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

But before he left, he made her breakfast thanks to the bug that makes a sim cook, but not eat what they cook.
    01-04-21_11-50-52_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

01-04-21_11-51-22_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

And he painted her a picture.
    01-04-21_11-53-02_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Which she used to raise her inspiration.
    01-04-21_11-57-54_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • GorgeoiousGorgeoious Posts: 118 Member
    I had 4 Sims make it to the top of Mt Komorebi. One couple got engaged.
    So, a roommate left this note for Zeph...

50804436873_7e281137db_n.jpg

Now, I, as the player, found this note to be a tad bit on the creepy side. Zeph didn't appreciate this either.

50804455288_6ec8c7835e_n.jpg

So, Zeph lured him into open water. Turns out, he was scared of the ocean and wet and miserable.

50805207676_5249c566ee_z.jpg

50805207586_9b4a3c6d80_z.jpg

I guess he doesn't like the water and that wet stuff as much as he claims.

As the sun set, Zeph summoned a creature from the deep to drag him under.

50804436963_a5b181dc71_c.jpg

In a scary way, Zeph seemed to enjoy the torment.

50805189746_a0bddea097_b.jpg

Zeph: "Don't worry about your Physics classes anymore. It'll all be over soon."

50805189806_754b71a605_c.jpg

Petrified in fear, the water flooded into his lungs. The grim reaper was swift to reap him.

50804436918_f9b3015e8e_k.jpg

Zeph was content knowing that there wouldn't be anymore creepy notes.

50804436898_f3cf2be6f7_k.jpg

And he was given a special epitaph.

50805300872_676afa0eb2_c.jpg

Zeph played with his emotions to shake off recent events. This would not be a normal response to anger, but this guy was simply too creepy.

50805189736_c9314ef184_b.jpg

Considering how I really really don't like to use the darker abilities Zeph and Dylan can wield, and they can be pretty dark and evil if I let them be, I decided to add Damion into the rotation sooner than expected. He's not in the game yet, but that has something to do with how he will be added to the game.

The Updated Household Rotation:

Calum and Arihi
    Dylan and Zephyr
    Ember
    Jade and Juniper
    Damion Morbius
    Alen
    Aiden
    Jason
    Jack
    Akira
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! I hope your week is going well!
    First Some Comments:
    @daephene Thank you for liking my boarding house! I am going to have to google alien restaurant in the gallery! It looked pretty cool.
    @reddestiny92 Thank you for liking my boarding house and uniforms! I was so happy when they included those in Snowy Escape! I can’t wait to see how the children turn out when they age up! They look awesome so far
    @metior_ice Kudos to you for selecting Wild and Clingy for toddler traits! Toddlers with those traits are difficult to deal with at times! Although I have to agree that toddlers are probably one of the most fun age groups to play with (I like teens too lol)
    @mayarose1138 Thanks for liking my boarding school! Your boarding school in the Sims 3 sounds like a lot of fun! And a challenge too! I am also trying to get their skills up as well as some of the Parenthood traits. I have turned autonomy off which I almost never do, because they kept cancelling actions to do their own thing. I almost lost Rocky to starvation lol. I have 1 relationship so far! I found a mod that allows your children to teens to drop out of school without penalty, so I am going to try that and have the head mistress teach them directly.
    Sounds like your sims are having fun building their families lol! That’s a lot of babies!
    @amj1995 That’s happened in my game too! It was cool! :)
    @keidra I love that view point from Ezio. And you are totally right, Freya is beautiful! I really like how you added the gym on to the house:)
    @swansong93 I am glad that Erik is enjoying his new life as a vampire:) and congrats to Jordan and Cherie on their pregnancy! I am looking forward to seeing if it will be a human or a mermaid!
    @grimlyfiendish I love your Reaper family! Grim is so fun to play with! I have one in my game too (he runs the retirement home lol) Congrats on their new addition to the family!
    @becka28 Its so good to see your sims! Your tiny home looks awesome! I was cracking up at the hostess’ reactions lol. Bjorn...why?
    I like the makeovers you gave the premades! Summer always looks awesome but you are so right that blue and white pullover looks awful on her lol
    @ck213 If Magnus made her breakfast and painted a picture for her beore leaving, I think he’s a keeper!! :)

Ok so I am here to finish up Vincent and Joanna’s adventures in Strangerville. Just showing the highlights here. I took loads of pictures!!:
    Last time I played them, they were finally able to install the spore filters on their hasmat suits and enter the Secret Lab in the crater. They found the mother plant!!
    Upgrades
    In the mean time, I’ve had them upgrade all the appliances in the house. p7L2Zfy.png
    The motherplant vines kept creeping up the plumbing. It was driving poor Vincent crazy
    jt2q5sO.png
    Joanna has been prettying up the house with her paintings d76FNl5.png
    I got some awesome paintings of the landscaping, but when I moved them back to their home lot, I lost their inventory! >:( f6EGVTL.png

Work, Work, and More Work
    I continued to follow Joanna to work. I redid the Future Sim Labs from Get To Work. It looks much better now qHjkyzI.png
    y1MQsPk.png
    The motherplant available on the debug menu lives there in the basement (and it works!!) 6MO3Uux.png
    Joanna ask’s Mother what they will need to do to fight her rival Motherplant MbhxlU4.png

Mom’s Advice
    Mom at the FutureSim Labs suggests they create an antidote to the toxin. They will need to use spores to create the antidote and also experiment on victims...er...possessed sims. They can then use the antidote on the mother plant herself. They will have to don the hasmat suits when entering the lab of course.
    Vincent collects more bizarre fruits dZ4rnc1.png
    Now to use the fruits to manufacture antidotes! nttvg2D.png
    pBTlcXl.png
    Come on guys...focus!
    ovOuzs5.png
    Sigh….BtHAwMI.png

Allies
    So we have one friend who has promised to help our heroes with defeating the motherplant. Simon Baumgartner the scientist who gave them the biofilter. Simon is looking forward to defeathing Mother! vU0A2WB.png
    Don’t scare him Vincent! He loves to alien scan peoples traits EIHEZ7Y.png
    Then they immediately play videogames. All 3 are major geeks lol. I’m starting to like Simon 5gtVW5R.png
    Need...More...Allies!!
    They have several variations of antidote to try. They spot Buzz Grunt running around. ToLfMII.png
    Joanna is still quite disturbed by everything lol lk5KoZK.png
    Lets try the antidote out! G73N42s.png
    Well that didn’t work RMBadP3.png
    And he’s down for the count uBZGi4S.png
    They try it next on Ted udK036L.png
    Didn’t work A6cEnXc.png

LOL!! There goes Buzz!! XD j5i716v.png
    We had one more left at home. I had the travel with Buzz back to the house KFhgtpE.png
    It worked!! mSdYlWY.png
    Buzz agreed to join the fight against Mother!! QIoSEjx.png

Release the Dogs...er...Sims of WAR!
    After scouring the neighborhood, they find a few neighbors to fight the motherplant.
    2rRSXax.png
    Joanna had way too much fun vaccinating everyone 13wADUc.png
    They suit up and head to the lab N0bsZ5o.png
    I watched the assembly line of hasmat suits walk to the base of the lab lol VaNd3bu.png
    Dramatic entry! XqGF0Mn.png
    The Desperate Fight!!
    MgmXKhK.png
    67fNrxq.png
    I seriously thought for a minute that Vincent was about to get eaten!! But they won! Kq7ePcy.png
    Everyone celebrated zsdzCkT.png

That was fun.
    I gave Simon the upgraded house and transferred Vince and Jo back to their home lot. They were happy to see their kids! (Yeah they have 4 now-2 children via the Wishing Well, and they are helping raise Jo’s niece 925qCj4.png

Night out on the Town!
    So I redid the 8 Bells Bar in Strangerville. Its been modeled after a really famous and old bar (its over 100 yrs old) bar in Ft. Worth, Tx known as Billy Bob’s. Billy Bob’s is a fun place to visit and they have live music concerts every weekend plus dancing and bull riding. I saw Willie Nelson there last year. Its fun but of course because of Covid, I haven’t been able to visit it recently. :( So know I have a version in the sims!
    Lr0ctgp.png
    zkkdIov.png
    I had Barnaby, Joanna’s older brother join them. Poor guy was keeping 3 children, a toddler, and a newborn while they were defeating the motherplant! Buzz made an appearance too lol Y3iZ1cn.png
    There’s 2 bar sections. I spotted Simeon there talking with the new generated Sage of Practical Magic! oI70AM1.png
    Card tables (and foos table in the back) 8nWKkeL.png
    And Dance Floor for two-steppin’ :)O5qG8Aq.png
    Blooper:
    Vince fails the two-step lol nvRWx7U.png
    Builds
    The Renovated Strangerville house is on the Gallery. It has some 70s vibes but all the appliances and plumbing are upgraded! And any decorations or paintings were painted by Joanna or made by Vincent on the workshop table:)
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/0F7287A6E8C111EA8C24D59EAABFC131
    1Rg9I9E.png
    jhikpzA.png
    vb4fkjg.png
    And so is 8 Bells :) I tried to make it a dive bar.
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F695D1324FB511EB8F381AE2A2C073C3
    uGdFeDU.png
    There’s a bar on the first floor, and a coffee shop/bakery “next door.” tPDmtRn.png
    Darts are upstairs rQag9fq.png
    And abandoned apartments on the 3rd floor of the bar. I just added those in for fun. M8H2ost.png
    Till next time!!
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 4: Episode 13

Jordan and Cherie's wedding took place in The Bluffs, the same place where Jordan proposed to her. There was a thunderstorm so Cherie had to use her mermaid powers to call clear skies. (Wedding Day: Summer Day 6)
    Ep13b.jpg

Jordan and Cherie were able to get a good wedding photo through tripod selfie.
    Ep13a.jpg

Jordan livestreamed the wedding using his drone so that his (and Cherie's) fans would be able to witness their wedding. Many high-ranked celebrities attended the wedding party.
    Ep13c.jpg

Many guests changed into swimwear after the wedding ceremony. Manuel's twins Mitchell and Rafael, Mikhail, and Derrick also came. Before the wedding party ended, Cherie went into labor, so she and Jordan had to leave already.
    Ep13d.jpg

Cherie gave birth to a baby boy they decided to name Aidan. (Birthday: Summer Day 7)
    Ep13e.jpg

Bruce was hanging out with Dane in Waterside Warble, and they saw the teenage recording artist (already a "Global Superstar") Justin who was hanging out with Jordi whom he's friends with. Bruce didn't like Justin because he finds him cocky. They had heated exchange of insults that led to a fight that Bruce won. Bruce took the opportunity to bind a VooDoo doll to Justin.
    Ep13f.jpg

Manuel and Summer had a nice family time in Sulani with the twins. The couple relaxed while watching their kids play in the sand.
    Ep13g.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    @sarabeth2984 Here he is! I saved before aging up the baby just to check. He's a mermaid. Then I exited to the main menu without saving. :smile:
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
    @sarabeth2984 Thanks for the kudos. Calum has been essential to raising the toddlers. Honestly, they probably wouldn't have made it to childhood without him. He's a natural parent, and it must be some kind of hidden trait that allows him to handle family so well. He just seems to know what he's doing. Arihi is more helpful with the children and teens.

The Family Oriented trait is a substitute trait for the Child of the Islands trait he started with after using a retraiting potion.

@SwanSong93 Aiden is most likely a merman. The merfolk trait is almost always guaranteed to get passed down to the children.
    Do to time limitations, here are the extras from my last playthrough.

50806507743_12db6bfeb1_n.jpg

The NPCs

Calden Azure got lost on campus.

Calden: "Ma'am do you know which way is Sulani?"

50807364257_d146c41749_c.jpg

Santa was excited about the sports event...

50807364842_3cd6c16208_c.jpg

Malcolm Landgraab trying on Sulani Formal Attire.

50806507248_83bbbd89d9.jpg

Zephyr reminded me of the Darkfins.

The Updated Household Rotation:

Calum and Arihi
    Dylan and Zephyr
    Ember
    Jade and Juniper
    The Darkfins
    Damion Morbius
    Alen
    Aiden
    Jason
    Jack
    Akira
    edited January 2021
    Merfolk Culture Background Info for my Story

In my thread for underwater lots, I broke up my update by sharing the new merman attire for Dylan and Zeph. I'm trying to experiment with different outfits, primarily clothes made from organic materials that can be crafted without leaving the water.

In my mind, they are wearing things recovered from ship wrecks like netting, ship sails, seaweed, land grasses, land plants and seagrass. Seagrass is actually one of the only marine flowering plants. Kelp is specifically a brown algae. The mermen would almost always be shirtless, but merfolk in almost every myth, legend, and story are shirtless.

The fact that the mermen are shirtless is something that would be completely normal among merfolk. It really isn't meant to be anything more than something that just is for merfolk.

For outfits with more color, they are crafted above water with dyes and dry in permanently. I imagine that merfolk don't need a human form to be far enough above water to accomplish this. They could climb on searocks or other things above sea level but close to the water.

If I had the option, their diet would consist of harvestables, maybe marine variations of land harvestables that are grown by merfolk. I'm thinking of something merfolk related similar to the Alien Plants on Sixam, but they grow underwater.

As far the restroom is concerned, they would need a place that doesn't trigger the moodlet from peeing in the pool. Maybe it could be something that magically removes it from the water or isn't where other sims are.

Hydration, Fun, and Energy could be accomplished by doing many activities they would normally do on land but underwater. I'd imagine an underwater lifestyle could only be lived by merfolk. It would make for more unique gameplay for merfolk and give players a reason to play with mersims.

Anyways, that's just a summary of how I think about merfolk and their culture in Sulani. It's also a good summary of my thread that is a "What if" there was underwater gameplay with underwater lots.

I updated Dylan and Zeph's hot weather outfits, so they now have merfolk attire with one occult outfit that will mark them as a heir to being an Elder in the pod. I also added Sulani themed Outfits for formal and hot weather.
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Amj1995 wrote: »
    I think it came with an update or Eco Lifestyle itself, where friends of your sims can ask about trying for a baby with their partner. Well I decided to press "Try for that baby!" and the sim was actually pregnant. I didn't think it would work. Haha

My sim feeling her friend's, Blaire Steel-Shapiro, belly after a few days after that call.
    JlUWzN1.png

Woman on the left is Nanesha's partner in my family lol. That's a good woman, can't say I blame Blaire!
    edited January 2021
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Start | Previous | Family Tree

My cat got sick, so, I had to take him to the vet, and then spent the rest of the day building, so not many gameplay screenshots, just a lot of build ones. I'm play testing it atm, we'll see how I feel about it, but it did raise the bills to 10k and I'm not sure I like that. I'd be like well they've got the money except once Ezio leaves... yeah no they don't. xD

In other news, they can afford a 250k house and we're not even out of gen 1. Do you remember when legacies were actually kind of challenging?

Anyway.

TS4-x64-2021-01-04-22-16-00.jpg
    Kaori and her husband (Malcolm Landgraab) invaded the house. Malcolm messed with the garden and Kaori talked to Dustin. Funny, she used to be friends with Ezio, but they didn't talk for too long and eventually forgot each other.
    TS4-x64-2021-01-05-00-33-07.jpg
    The girls remain really close. They tend to talk to each other, and the boys talk to each other and then they gravitate together, it's amusing. Freya also seems to have inherited the Ember resting angry face. Bryn didn't. She just kind of looks like a precious angel either way.

Cyne sorta did. Dustin kinda did too come to think of it, he's just constantly happy and talking to someone. Freya's just srsbsns, and it's easier to see it on her when she inadvertently gives angry looking side-eyes.

TS4-x64-2021-01-05-00-33-20.jpg
    Now that they're teens, we have the twins and Freya's portraits on the wall.

TS4-x64-2021-01-05-01-15-21.jpg
    I decided to do the dress test and gave Dustin a more feminine outfit choice in his wardrobe. More often than not, if he has a choice, he will change into this. I choose not to think it's coincidental.

TS4-x64-2021-01-05-01-30-15.jpg
    Now I just need to master getting them all to eat at the same time lol

TS4-x64-2021-01-05-01-41-19.jpg
    Bryn and her neat-freakness decided to mop the puddles from the sprinklers outside.

TS4-x64-2021-01-05-01-46-15.jpg
    So I put her to work taking care of the garden.

TS4-x64-2021-01-05-03-18-32.jpg
    They both rolled the woohoo whim, and sadly, I had to push them into it because they wouldn't autonomously talk long enough to get the conversation tone up. Yes, they have the woohoo option constantly open, but where's the fun in that? Sigh. They've become what I hate about my Cagyn.

Maybe it's supposed to be Calio-Dragyn. Idk. I may test. You know, for science.

TS4-x64-2021-01-05-03-20-29.jpg
    Bryn decided to watch the laundry. (Ooooh, we don't have a laundry room in the new house oops. I know just where to put it.) She made herself dazed. Diablo's there like "This is a bad idea..."

House
    TS4-x64-2021-01-06-00-25-44.jpg
    So I built this one room by room. Started with the front door and the porch, and just kind of put it together from there. Normally I can't build this way, but it worked out alright.

TS4-x64-2021-01-06-05-59-09.jpg
    Ground floor.

TS4-x64-2021-01-06-05-59-19.jpg
    First floor.

TS4-x64-2021-01-06-05-59-25.jpg
    Second floor.

TS4-x64-2021-01-06-06-13-26.jpg
    I was going kind of Japanese-modern-eco-magic and it turned out okay I guess. It's smaller than the old one and somehow more expensive (less Japanese minimalism, more clutter, probably), so I have mixed feelings about it. All the staircases are outside, seems as long as I make sure the body of the staircase isn't surrounded in walls, it works out fine, so I kind of tried to work with it.

Idk, I may rebuild it several times before I decide I'm okay with it.

TS4-x64-2021-01-06-06-26-10.jpg
    All the seating in this house, and they decide to talk in the kitchen. Of course.

(CC by littledica, peacemaker-ic, ravasheen, and joolster. Mad Hox. Probably a few others I'm forgetting.)

Cat tax!
    unknown.png
    This is Zorro, the kitty that's sick. I just called the vet and his red blood count is low and his white count very high, so he could be in trouble. :c I'm not taking it well.

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    One of my coworkers is retiring and I volunteered to make a photo collage so I haven't been playing as much this week due to that project. Just sent it off to be printed so I can pick it up tomorrow, so that's done! Here's what has happened in my game:

Forgotten Hollow in the snow.
    S3s83xt.png

Vampire snowball fights at night.
    XRJCxee.png
    BNn5LNg.png

Synchronized taunting. Like father, like daughter.
    ojg1nse.png

Wolfgang and Cordy tried out shower woohoo.
    2Q92Cx1.png
    Now they've caught up with my new pack and have once again tried every woohoo option but the rocket ship.

Meanwhile in my other save, Rohan and Angela like to do their homework on Daniel's bed.
    dlcX6wq.png
    7fgcm9K.png

Lilith visits somewhat frequently and they watch some movies.
    1rxk6XI.png

Daniel likes to watch tv over dinner with Mommy too.
    vixXpC9.png

Term papers are hard.
    DB6iJ6E.png

When entertaining your toddler at a spirit event, watch out for fighting mascots.
    uWvL0OF.png

They seemed completely unfazed. I believe the lobster won.
    BfRLjKA.png

So really not much has happened. Rohan works part time still, so I have less pictures of him because he's home less often. He did finish his term with a C for his lowest grade, which I believe brought his overall GPA up to C+. This next term he's taking four courses to catch up after failing two in first term. So he's spending the weekend working his research and debate skill as I have learned that makes them do homework faster. Angela's term actually ends on Monday, so she'll be finishing up Monday's homework and studying for her exam.

And back in Forgotten Hollow, Cordelia's freelance artist career has become pretty lucrative. She's gotten into forgeries. Wolfgang is one promotion away from the top of the criminal career, and Cornelius is pretty close to being able to choose the villain branch of his secret agent career. The good vampire, Charlotte, is more focused on finding love at the moment, but I haven't had time to progress that much.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top