Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking It was such a sweet surprise seeing Quin in your save. He really is distracting to all sims. I was laughing about J. because he is only a slightly less annoying pest to Quin in my saves as in yours. I know J. would appeal to Quin but J. would use him and break his heart. Rohan's seductive chess playing made me choke with laughter and it was nice to see Quin flirts in as subtle a way as ever. Poor Rohan doesn't do well in crowds and Quin has virtually the whole world to pick from so he has to try very hard to catch Quin.
    All sorts of sims throw themselves at Quin - eg. Bjorn.
    Creepily flirting with teen sim Quin (whose face says it all)
    ox95Sd0.png
    and creeping on Quin and Anton.

ajVuyHy.png
    Rohan is usually matched with random generated NPCs by MCC in my games becasue he is younger than the teens and older than the kids. He would match well with Lucas or Elsa or Alice's daughter forgot her name. Brent would like him (he moons after both Quin and Rohan in the 100 babies as he is currently single). Also Paka uha has a massive crush on Rohan in his save but Rohan doesn't realise. Paka has looks and personality similar to Quin in a lot of ways so I think they would work well as a couple. I once matched Rohan with Luna and they did really well until a daddy fiure vampire broke in and stole more than Luna's blood. She loves her Daddy figures.

Quin and ANton wedding:
    Yes, I agree I think Anton would want and love to wear such a fancy suit and have an expensive wedding. But Quin and Rohan had a relatively small family wedding in their garden (which admittedly isn't small or humble when it comes to gardens). I spend WAY WAY too much time thinking about my sims back stories, much more time than I play, and so I think Quin would not want to oudo his wedding with Rohan (although he genuinely loves Anton) and in my head Anton has a full and busy backstory as to why he is single and has a big apartment etc and he also doesn't want a large wedding (plus Quin's family isnt in the save so I would feel odd doing a planned wedding without them as Quin's chidren are integral to his life and who he is) so they ended up eloping at the wedding arch at Brindleton Bay lounge (near all the yachts at the harbour piers) - but ANton got a very fancy CC suit. Plus it is further ahead in time so Quin grew out his hair.
    ReceXl3.png
    hijAhey.png
    NmEvmdG.png
    This old man nearly cried, it was sooo sweet
    waXN8LC.png
    NHDp7ac.png
    My final screenshot of the save.... where I have left them
    2mvPnhX.png

@L00NYL0V3 who is your favourite unlikely couple? are they premade sims? or real life people?

@sarabeth2984 I love the apartment decorations especially the bright blue patterned curtains. OOh Parvarti might be loud but she is very beautiful - but she is a Jabari and there is something about that man's genes that produce attractive sims LOL (Quin's mother was a Jabari daughter). And another of your sims obsessed with Geek con LOL Is that Vlad in the background in a blue baseball cap? LOL so Vampish Vlad - NOT. ANd HARRY!!!! <3<3<3 I haven't seen you for awhile. His angry face while in the hallway is so cute (yes I have it bad for some of your sims). Cecilia LeChef looks so sweet and a perfect neighbour. I am not sure I approve of hallway violin unless he is at least level 6!

@mightysprite I know Keidra answered but yes Quinacridone is a red/pink paint pigment. I chose the name because I was doing the 100 babies save with the names based on colours and paint/ crayon names and there aren't many colours for Q and Quin was the second Q needed. The first run through the alaphet had Quiksliver and Quality (must have been the first half of a crayola colour name). Alawaysasking shortened it to Quin and it stuck :) One of the meaning of Rohan's name is red so in more ways than one - the two were destined to be together. And awwwww - what you said about Quin being a rosypink personality. That really touched me - thank you. I try to keep him a happy sim. I am enjoying your uni experiment. Angela cant take a hint LOL and Kyoshi is the flirtiest sim yet - he is worse than Akira who is terrible. I love seeing the servos do stuff - I haven't explored that part of the pack at all. The grading at uni
    sometimes just seems random.

@Metior_Ice I love Damion Morbius as a character. Very creative! although I am sure as a person I wouldn't be keen on him. Dylan and Zeph making each other sad because they are empaths really cheered me up - it was such a silly sims thing to do. I loved this line: "If I drink his plasma, I'd most definitely be contaminated with whatever makes him this dense. I'll just smile and nod." lol love Helios attitude to life - he is a great sim.'I think him romancing IOna seems like a very interesting story - she just has to grow and heal past her hurts. As she has the mean trait you may have to end up retraiting at some point to get your sims to play along.

@AngeliqueAdelaide had a laugh at your multitaksing? picture

@Lady_Earth I used to love Family Ties so I am caught between laughing and thoroughly appreciating that hippie Mr Keaton would walk around naked and interior 12 year old me from the past being utterly scandalised.

@Keidra everything in my romantic soul sung in your Caleb and Ezio update. It was so nice seeing Caleb knowing what he wants and going for it and autonomous proposals are always a win. So glad Ezio remained nonMorgynish and accepted. Their wedding was very beautiful. I loved Ezio's whole look. I really struggle with my non binary sims as female things in sims 4 just won't suit male frames but that dress looks so good. Baby Axl is going to be very loved. Congrats to them both. I alo play with risky woohoo and have try for baby on autonomous but never chose it myself. So they have babies if woohoo deems it so (I have 15% chance I think) plus they can chose to have a baby if they want with autonomy. My Brock and Alana chose to have 3 of their 5 kids, 1 came by risky woohoo and 1 from alien abduction. It stops me having to plan for children as I would always be boring and do 1 (or 2 if I really loved the sims).

@Daephene <3 's for tagging me in a Bruce and Walker story. I didn't know there was such as dog as a harlequin great dane - I can see they have coats similar to Dalmatians but have the Dane body - you learn something new every day. Everything looks so happy and idyllic in your update. I love the run of pics with fire dancing, bubble blowing and sun bathing (the cat joining in was so funny). Good to see Bruce and Walker still enjoy a trip to the waterfall.

@Clancy57677 Hurray for the 5 star achievement - and farewell to your poor sim - quite a lot in one sim day LOL

@texxx78 Your Lady vampire is welcome to kill as many of those trash panda furries as she wants. A good night's work!
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Sulani Aliens: Helios Eon

The Eons Move to Sulani Part 2

The next day at work, Helios politely introduced himself to his co-worker Kalamainu'u. The polite introduction helped him overcome the tension of meeting new people.

51183291740_5c2726e8d8_b.jpg

Unfortunately, Kalamainu'u quickly dropped the conversation to return to work. Helios saw it as an attempt to push him away, and he felt like she might have a reason for not wanting to get close. He was determined to get to know her.

51181520197_d13d948e32_b.jpg

Despite his determination to get know Kalamainu'u, he felt like taking it slow was the right approach and went to work analyzing chemical compounds. He still wanted to discover an Elixer of Life or a Potion of Youth. He wanted to find something that could help him keep his siblings around.

51183291710_3580c5b6e4_b.jpg

After giving her some space, Helio approached Kalamainu'u and chatted with her. This time, she was more receptive to a conversation.

51182208671_fea7ffa071_b.jpg

Of course, she was still a bit standoffish when it came to socializing. Helios wondered why she was so busy shopping while they chatted. It was difficult to get through to her.

51183290770_09c0fcf293_b.jpg
    Helios: "Do you happen to have some metals you don't need?"

Kalamainu'u: "Yeah, here's some metals. I don't need the extra junk."

51181520967_7f5025c31c_c.jpg

Helios: "Did you hear about the new kid the Roswells have?"

Kalamainu'u: "Yeah, I heard it's a little gremlin."

Helios: "Yeah, kids can be a bit of nightmare sometimes. Just don't tell them that."

51182424048_b93ae50f06_b.jpg

51182992344_0775303f87_b.jpg

The next day, Helios approached Kalamainu'u to share his brilliant ideas when Kalamainu'u gave him a hug. She seemed happy to see him. Helios also had another break through for a new invention, but first, he wanted to help Kalamainu'u through her stress.

51181520857_452def2363_b.jpg

Kalamainu'u: "I feel like I've been doing the same thing for too long, and I feel trapped in this job."

Helios: "It's okay, take a deep breath. Don't get so bent out of shape and relax."

51182208566_7524bb9397_b.jpg

Helios saw that she was still tense, so he told her an outrageous story.

Helios: "And that's how I mistook an amphibian for a reptile."

51181520832_4a197833cf_b.jpg

Helios: "But that's not the half of it. My stereo had to tell me how to catch it because it was inside my house! I mean, I never thought a stereo with artificial intelligence could be so helpful."

51181520827_a2bdf44d9d_c.jpg

Helios: "Eventually, with the help of my smart house, I managed to get the salamander out of my house."

51182992239_4289e3d452_b.jpg

One of their coworker's interjected into their conversation to talk about videogames. This upset Kalamainu'u and caused their conversation to brake down.

51182423918_871730bb35_b.jpg

Naturally, Helios invented a solution to their problem.

51183291535_32fb94e3df_b.jpg

Helios's first target was Cantu.

51181520137_4f73366880_c.jpg

51183291505_28ca24b5c2_b.jpg

Next was the receptionist.

Receptionist: "Oh plum. Not again! I told them that I would not participate in anymore cryogenics tests..."

51183291485_1eae2cb2ae_b.jpg

51182423838_b6781fe600_b.jpg

The next victim, I mean test subject, was Mr. Roswell.

51183290700_3cdde4ab2a_b.jpg

51182423833_369ee6c40c_b.jpg

The last test subject was Mrs. Roswell.

51182208516_f22f3e2ed5_b.jpg

Helios and Kalamainu'u sat down on a love seat and enjoyed some alone time together.

Helios: "They still don't suspect that I am an Alien Merman!"

Kalamainu'u eating a microwaved meal: "Why haven't I quit this job yet..."

51181520762_f1790e56f8_b.jpg
  • Options
    Quin and Rohan update
    previous update
    Because I don't have seasons my winter outfits reflect mild Sydney winters - with NPCs turning up in Mt Komorebi - their winter clothes just don't suit the weather especially in blizzard conditions. This sim broke the fourth wall to thank me for keeping him toasty warm in his sensible winter clothes LOL
    pOzTrTn.png
    Quin and Rohan were supposed to go climbing but I discovered a whole new set of walking trails near the climbing wall.
    YpxuN8V.png
    Xi64ZNd.png
    Rohan didn't find Quin's joke funny
    j3jhbbZ.png
    WOW - the 3 wise monkeys.
    4bkQcFh.png

The rest of the day...
    Quin discovers the shrine echoes
    3utoUhJ.png
    3ZM9aKU.png
    Rohan joins in
    kKElihJ.png
    You just know they were shouting mushy things to each other (which is totally allowed on your honeymoon)
    J91rPAc.png
    w9qOc0x.png
    Late in the day they started climbing
    SSok0iY.png
    and Rohan made it to the top first
    lKPggxW.png
    they are incredibly competitive so Quin was up top moments later
    PbyYzCJ.png
    Celebratory kiss
    yjiXkO6.png
    Mt Komorebi is so beautiful
    5L6AQr7.png

An empty Onsen
    Finally , they weren't exhausted and the Onsen was empty (it was actually a blizzard outside)
    TuGMlvo.png
    Time to get romantic
    gpsOXHv.png
    Thankfully, they had finished by the time this guy turned up - he is a mean and annoying sim and I don't care that the sight of Quin and Rohan ruined his night!
    G2hxiOk.png
    Quin and Rohan didn't care about his grumbling either.
    DjmqFH1.png
    When your love keeps you warm even in blizzard...
    bDR6NJO.png

By the fire...
    They were happy to go home and warm up by the fire
    sPMmwEh.png
    BPJ9szb.png
    zeDqc5e.png
    Xm6QJAz.png
    3nJHO1o.png
    TfaepH9.png
    Pose fail LOL
    nlmw4tb.png

Every holiday has its bad days...
    They got up early and went climbing again and were terrible... it makes them so sad LOL and they are only barely on lvl 2
    7vvVuG1.png
    OH No don't fall out with each other
    heL8fgG.png
    Thankfully this random NPC fan came along fanboyed over Quin and broke the tension - the game dressed him like this - which is such a Quin style outfit. SO I am glad he is a Quin superfan.
    9vfgTB7.png
    They decided to go for a walk (cheerfully???)
    PtBLb2g.png
    Quin got attacked by bees
    b1zkN8e.png
    At least Beowoof is having a goodtime
    T4vlL6t.png
    They made wishes
    27CHNDo.png
    and admired the beautiful temple
    V82dVUL.png
    Things are never so bad that a hug from a pupper can't improve how you feel
    Vat5Odq.png

That evening...
    Rohan went for a swim to relax (while Quin was in his happy zone cooking dinner). Beowoof leapt in the pool. This surprised me as none of my dogs have ever swum. He was so happy - a giant bath I can share with my people!!! Rohan was smiling and laughing too.
    mZ2Ypuh.png
    0Jt6MJS.png
    If you know my Quin he wants babies all the time and constantly has the baby bottle thought bubble. As this was nearly the last night of the honeymoon I turned risky woohoo back on. Quin and Rohan had a lovely night and their bad day was forgotten.
    Rohan has a midnight snack and his face says it all...
    QgpYN7e.png

• Options
    @Becka28 Damion is quite the character, and he's definitely the Twins's biggest foe. As a bit of an odd taste, Damion has only gotten the divine drink moodlet from merfolk. I think it was Dylan and Kylen's plasma that he liked. Like, he really likes to hunt merfolk for food...

I designed Damion to be over the top evil, but he was also designed to be able to kill the Twins. This time around, I have a different hit list for him, but his role will definitely have a functional purpose when it comes to culling.

For Iona, it was just so odd to see her as a Scientist, so I decided to role with it. The most challenging trait Iona has is the Loner Trait stacked with the noncommittal trait. She gets the "stranger danger" tense moodlet and the tense moodlet from being in a committed relationship. I may have to get rid of the Loner Trait first.

I think, as she builds a stronger friendship with Helios, she might move in with him, and at that point, I might use cheats to remove the Loner Trait. I think that having a circle of friends to help her come out of her shell will be a good time to drop that trait. I just haven't decided on a replacement yet. I'm leaning toward an opposite trait to the Loner Trait that is still compatible with the Mean and Noncommittal Traits.
  • Options
    @Metior_Ice that loner trait is strong and annoying. Rohan has it and sometimes even his children and parents make him tense. The only one immune is Quin. But it makes Rohan yell at Quin in places like the romance festival etc when there are lots of strangers around. I would avoid jealous which is also too OP and hot headed which doesn't work well with mean. I quite like erratic as a trait as it is clear that the sim cycles through negative emotions and shows they have some sort of traumatic history and they talk to themselves at times but it doesn't affect the relationship with significant others.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Well I found out my sim married a stalker like she was swimming in the pool her husband goes and sits on the lounge chair, she takes care of the toddler he freaking watches her it's like geez.
  • Options
    @Becka28 The Erratic trait is interesting, but I didn't like how one of the premades threw a drink in Calden's face because of a mood swing. Maybe the Paranoid trait would be better for those traits. I think the Paranoid trait makes sims feel more comfortable in the basement, but it also makes them suspicious of people talking about them behind their backs.

I was thinking of adding the goofball trait or some other mischief related traits. The goofball sims tend to do more pranks after the update. I think Kalamainu'u Iona is named after a Hawaiian Goddess of Mischief anyways, so it would be a more positive side of mischief.

Anyways, Paranoid or Erratic could be good substitutes for one of the negative traits. I'm also considering leaving the loner trait and substituting the Noncommittal Trait instead. The Loner trait by itself is a good remnant of a harmful relationship.

Anyways, here's Kalamainu'u Iona's working back story with Archer Darkfin.

Archer Darkfin was the jealous type of merman. He always grew envious whenever other mermen approached Kalamainu'u. Kalamainu'u, or Iona for short, was a funny mermaid and very social with the other merfolk. One day, Archer caught Iona with a human she became close friends with. When she started spending more and more time with this human man instead of Archer, the merman's jealousy overwhelmed him, and he drowned the human man the first chance he got. Iona discovered her friend's body floating in the surf.

Archer deceived Iona. Iona originally planned to introduce her human friend to Archer after Archer requested to meet him in near the sea. Iona never suspected that Archer would use the forbidden Siren's Song to lure her friend into the sea to his doom.

Using forbidden magic in self-defense is forgivable among merfolk, but what Archer did. It was out of self-centered jealousy, and the murder of a human brought unwanted attention to the Mua Pel'Am Pod. Such attention put the pod in danger of being exposed to the humans on land.

For his callous murder and nearly exposing all merfolk to humans, Archer Darkfin was banished with his siblings. Iona, however, became withdrawn from everyone she called friend until she was completely alone. Her distrust of others turned to anger, and she found new comfort in being alone. She would never trust her heart with another. Committing to another relationship would be a painful reminder of the friend she lost and her boyfriend that betrayed her trust.

For Iona, she was simply never the same after her relationship with Archer. Archer's jealousy often harmed Iona's attempts to befriend other merfolk, and when Archer betrayed her trust, it was the final nail in the coffin of their toxic relationship.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I started over the other day and put my sims through college. Ryan graduated from Foxbury with a Computer Science degree(Distinguished!) and Katie graduated from UBrite with one of the Art degrees(also Distinguished!). They're now married and expecting a son! Ryan joined the Tech Guru career(forgot what position level-8 is) and Katie joined the Painter career(Patron of the Arts).
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    I had a crazy idea I have to put into writing before I forget, and it's crazy enough to share. I'm thinking of creating an Anti-Dylan and Anti-Zephyr. I'm thinking of naming them Pyrite and Obsidian because Fire and Earth are Dylan and Zephyr's opposite elements.

Basically, Pyrite and Obsidian, or Sid, will be evil doppelgängers of Dylan and Zeph. Dylan and Zeph tend to be good and well-behaved sims. So, what I'm going to do is use cheats and a potion of retraiting to make them evil. I'm thinking of changing their color to red instead of blue. I'll add them to the worlds as townies so Damion has someone to hunt.

These twins will be among the evil, or simply unwanted, sims Damion will "collect." Damion is evil, but he'll be a guardian of sorts. He'll hunt evil sims and store their souls somewhere in Forgotten Hollow.

Pyrite and Sid will just be the worst of the worst.
  • Options
    SuzieAdvieSuzieAdvie Posts: 8 New Member
    Today my Sim decided to stand immediately outside his neighbor's apartment door at 3 a.m. and practice singing. (I've never made him sing, so his skill level is a 1.) LOL! And the neighbor still hasn't come out and complained about the noise! I really think this act ought to increase the mischief level as well.
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    I almost missed this! So much rambling I am so sorry I never shut up!
    @Becka28
    It was super surprising, I wasn't exaggerating when I said Caleb's not ... actually I don't think he's really exerted any form of will in relationships in... like almost two years, wow. Ezio normally does most of the legwork. Morgyn rejecting his proposal really broke him, idk (and Morgyn wasn't really mean about it, just gently pushed the ring away and head-shook). It's funny to me because Ezio was the first Ember Caleb met, so as far as Caleb's concerned, Morgyn's the clone not Ezio lol (I think because of the order I started playing them in, my game also treats Ezio as the original, and I guess had trouble running the scripting for two Embers at once and broke the second one-Morgyn) so he took Morgyn's rejection really hard and I'm like my dude... Well you live and learn I guess. Anyway, two years and like twelve saves later, Ezio finally got him back out of his shell, it's nice to see.

It's frustrating a little because Ezio's a real sweetie, he doesn't tend to be terribly chaotic either. Sometimes he's a little difficult to romance, but with some patience and persistence he'll let his walls down. And then there's Morgyn.
    tenor.gif
    And it's like, you can be like Ezio, I know, because Ezio came from you. What are you even doing right now? (Being internal-programmingly broken I guess.)

Ugh, I could write a whole paper on why I hate having nonbinary Sims in TS4, but I won't.
    And like there's this big kerfluffle about gender-neutral language (which will be hard because not all languages are like English you can't just swap a couple pronouns around and ta da gender-neutral no gender is baked into their vocabulary so hard even the table's got one) but I'm sitting here like, "Female breast shadows? Can we remove those please?" Because I bet you without those the female clothing would look fine on a masculine frame. And it'd be a good start. (Can we also add like, a both option for clothing? Because Ezio wears either one and I always have to manually add one or the other because I can't tell the game "Either one is fine.") I figured that out because I have one nb Sim, Kassander (idk if you'd have seen him before) who is mostly physically male but has a female frame, and the female clothing still looks wrong on him and it took me some time to figure out why, but I finally did.

CC shopping for nb Sims is just a headache honestly, if there's not the chest shadow problem there's the ... interesting mesh distortion that happens with dresses and skirts... one of my favourite dress makers, I can't use their work because they make their dresses in such a way as to corrupt the male body mesh. The nb struggle is Real. Like, I've said before and I will keep saying that the attempt to remove the gender binary in the game only served to highlight it. You cannot remove the gender binary or truly work freely outside of it when your body meshes and CAS assets are still so dependent on the binary.

And yeah, without the dice rolling for kid numbers I'd probably just do one or two, too xD That's how I got to doing the rolls actually.

I got caught up on Eisenstern written posts!! I can PLAY it again!!! Yaaaay!
    (If anyone is unaware and would like to keep up with the Eisensterns (tee hee), they have a legacy thread over here. I'm on generation 3.)

Life stuff:
    Went to get a mammogram done at the recommendation of my doctor. (Several of my family have had breast and ovarian cancers and I'm getting to that age where it's a concern.) I have a bunch of benign cysts but there's one they're not 100% sure is not cancerous so I've been told I can wait and see if it does anything or get a biopsy done on it, and it's sort of like, it's sad that we live in a society where my ability to pay for this biopsy is what is the determining factor for getting it done. Wow.
    Anyway, they did tell me it's very likely to be benign too, but it's just sus enough that the chances of it being cancer are not 0 and with a family history like mine I may want to pursue it and make sure it's not. I'm trying not to freak out, tbh.
    Also, I may be getting married. So that's interesting. I'd say I'm engaged but I've been engaged for... like five years I think.

I also did de-vampire Caleb, I probably need to fix him because when you de-vampire him his eyes go weird. Morgyn got unflagged not to age, and Ezio and Drake are also no longer immortal. All four are now elders and we'll let the game take care of the rest. As much as I don't really want them to go, I think of it like, if I really want them back I can go through the trouble of resurrecting them I guess lol but there are always other saves!

TS4-x64-2021-05-22-11-48-40.jpg
    So I was absolutely right and Gabriel is pretty much Cecily's clone with Avery's eyes. Lol Cecily is a clone of Ezio, so Gabriel basically looks like how my Morgyn and Ezio should, since they're supposed to be half Japanese.
    TS4-x64-2021-05-22-12-01-41.jpg
    The neat trait is broken. Neat Sims very rarely do anything but clean. Sigh. Even not in their own house.

TS4-x64-2021-05-22-12-29-31.jpg
    Gabriel's even built a lot like Ezio, so if I catch him at the right moment, it's like "Ezio? No wait-"

TS4-x64-2021-05-22-12-31-04.jpg
    Cynemaer looks like he thought really hard about being one of those yuppy rich-kid villains and then changed his mind.
    (I can't tell you how many times I got real darn close to deleting him from the game...)

TS4-x64-2021-05-22-15-58-10.jpg
    See! He looks! Like! Ezio!! lol

Also, there's a story behind this screencap, so when he aged up to YA, he rolled vegetarian. I was like okay, cool, makes sense, Avery's vegetarian I guess you got it from your mom. Nope. He was awfully determined about eating the ramen (which is Not vegetarian-safe). The patch about fixing the vegetarian trait was like "Oh good now you can not make yourself sick constantly," but he still really wanted that ramen.

I swapped his vegetarian trait for proper. He got that ramen he wanted so darn bad.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Ajay Loner (TS2): Since Ajay wanted to do a bold pick up line and needed levels in dance for his dance career, I took him to one of the dance clubs.

And who was the DJ? Stan "The Man" Lee. (Famous comic book creator)
    05-22-21-6-47-33-PM.png

Who is the lucky girl? Why it's Jade Rosa. They even eventually married and are expecting their first child soon.
    05-22-21-6-51-20-PM.png

Peggy Hill (King of the Hill) who is a friend of Jade's, does something the TV version wouldn't do and dares Jade to go out streaking.
    05-22-21-7-30-49-PM.png

More to come...
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    Second term is complete!

Part Four: End of Summer and End of Term
    Narrated by Alexander Paraskevas

In what felt like no time at all, it was nearly the end of term again. We gathered in the kitchen for a joint homework session.

yTO6MPb.jpg

Like most students, I didn't particularly enjoy writing essays. I know this sounds daft for a Language and Literature student to say... I didn't mind the actual classes themselves. The content was pretty interesting. Perhaps it's more that I knew that these essays were going to be formally marked and counted towards my degree, and I just felt a little like mine wouldn't be any good. Given my four A+s at the end of the term, my worry was clearly somewhat irrational, but then worries often are.

b7Qui12.jpg

I also had to do a presentation that term. Yet again something I disliked... PUBLIC SPEAKING. Given that I fancied being an author and anticipated working from home quite a lot, I wasn't exactly thrilled about it. Then again, there was a guy in my class who wanted to be a lawyer and still didn't like public speaking much. And that guy was going to have to speak in public for a living...

cZB5ege.jpg

The rest is in the thread: Part Four
  • Options
    Plum Not so Berry update
    previous update

Mirabelle is NOT my favourirte sim nor my preferred gameplay style.I didn't really enjoy this generation it made me a bit angry and a bit sad. She has the noncommittal trait and she was REALLY hard to make have any sort of relationship. It was like playing Marcus Flex - she had zero tolerance for long term friendships and relationships. She didn't even bond with Slate the grey sim (her Dad) who was one of the nicest sims I have. In the end - I just went with her whims as it was easiest. SO please don't judge me on Mirabelle. :)

So Mirabelle had moved out of home and was living in Oasis Springs.
    ZksRm4w.png
    She was doing well in her second career - the Dr career
    d9DZBYQ.png
    And of course seeing her boyfriend Parker Munch (seen here with a rare happy face - he really was a miserable sim)
    34bBhC8.png
    As well as her numerous side guys (to stop her noncommital whining) including Camden Lemmington - the Windenburg Librarian.
    wvBEKoa.png
    She also was running one of the most popular clubs in town - her dance club.
    WYSIY77.png
    This is Mirabelle's gay best friend (and dance club 2nd in command) and besides her Uncle Frank, was one of the closest people to Mirabelle all her life.
    CaIHVN8.png

Daily life
    So Mirabelle worked a busy round of dating, working at the hospital, catching upwith Frank and attending her 3 clubs; science club, dance club and Big Brains (genius club) - you can't do NSB well without clubs to help you grind skills (the skill bonuses are invaluable).
    More Parker
    sLHnmIA.png
    BaCRePV.png
    loYFE3i.png
    HzL1oNH.png
    More Camden
    9VSaNrn.png
    gKbjIp2.png
    8iqzV7t.png
    More Frank
    why are sims miserable all the time??
    1Q4NCbd.png
    u7TPFTe.png
    Parker was not impressed at Mirabelle's home design skills but personally this has been one of my favourite starter lots. The cardboard dancefloor, the inappropriately used medical supplies, the outdoor loo. I love it.
    qwlJcaN.png

Even some rare family and friends time
    Pluot her evil younger brother was surprisingly good friends with Mirabelle.
    Gl72APc.png
    But seeing her family was a rare event - I think this was a birthday
    hk7nwE6.png
    Slate tried his best but Mirabelle was bored by spending too much time with her family
    Dp3gHAY.png
    And its just awkward when your mum and dad rock up to the nightclub when you are trying to seduce your club members.
    mBWwAiY.png
    or when they invite you to the romance festival and ask when are you settling down and producing their grandkids
    DaGsEIL.png
    It was enough to drive her to the bubble machine
    b991fEr.png

New interest enters...
    Mirabelle and Camden were becoming very close (I think if this had been a normal game it would have been goodbye to Parker and hello marriage to Camden - they suited each other very well)
    AnXJkca.png
    BUT Camden is blonde and the heir should be an orange haired sim...
    6j0oZ7I.png
    Mirabelle and I decided to take our chances as there is always CAS
    he6lKpB.png
    Plus Camden owned the biggest lot in his neighbourhood and marrying him felt a bit cheaty when she didn't even own a wall on her lot yet.
    OlqwkXX.png
    Parker had the right colour range hair (and lived with his parents) but was mainly so mopey and miserable - Mirabelle and I didn't want him around full time. (I picked this shot as it has unhappy Vlad being forced to be a gym NPC -he is mightily displeased. I am amazed that he hasn't snapped his twig arms on the weights machine.
    kTCAIGb.png
    Another young man showed up in the middle of the night and expressed interest in Mirabelle, much to her glee. (she definetely wasnt complaining about feeling tied down in a relationship at this stage). It was Slate's best friend's (Dwight) son Xzavier. Xzavier said he couldn't keep silent any longer but also didn't want their dads to know. Mirabelle was fine with this.
    NmKC6zd.png
    He looks so shifty
    CSlsYg9.png
    When you woohoo in a bush in front of the pub and major road in Windenburg, your relationship may not remain secret for long..plus this man doesn't have orange hair either.
    LhDAw4t.png

A possible father??
    Mirabelle had finally built a basic home.
    iLrIar7.png
    And she had met a sweet orange haired man at the gym
    we3RzMp.png
    His name was Larry Kibo and he was very susceptible to her "trust me - I'm a doctor" pick up lines
    RZTVjzr.png
    xyhMbDK.png
    Unlike her other boyfriends (except Camden) he was mature and tried to move respectfully and asked her to a restaurant
    eZfAwNu.png
    Of course the last thing Mirabelle cared about was her reputation or being treated respectfully
    lNw3mfC.png
    And this didn't stop her seeing her other lovers
    xfeaTM1.png
    But Mirabelle had decided that she needed a little stability in her life so she asked Larry on another date and popped the question, to her surprise he kindly and gently refused her. He wasn't ready to marry a girl he had had a one night stand with in a cupboard.
    Os25T6a.png
    She was mortified and amazed someone refused her anything - a new experience for Mirabelle. (notice the NPC loving every second of the drama)
    UQkkXIT.png
    Larry explained they could still date but he didn't want to rush things.
    J00zQES.png
    Mirabelle, however, had been experiencing some concerning symptoms which said she didn't have time to waste. She had thought it was just nerves before proposing but the nausea was just getting stronger and stronger. She knew she should stop putting off taking the test which would tell her what she already guessed was happening...
    QSqRa5q.png
  • Options
    Not much to share, but the current Zalrian Household is shared to the gallery, but a fair warning, I used most of the packs because I have every pack except the Kits.

I'm still working on creating the Anti-Twins Pyrite and Obsidian. I have to give them negative character values, and then I'll be done.
  • Options
    I was originally going to do a legacy challenge with the Kailani Household, but I decided that I wouldn't do that for my main save. For my main save, I'm going to stick to Lir and play his household in the legacy style. Instead of producing legacy heirs, he'll recruit the other Elder Heirs.

In another save, I'm thinking of doing a 100 baby challenge, but since it's me doing it, it'll be a 100 merfolk baby challenge.

What I'm going to do is turn all the male premade sims into mermen and use a few of my own mermen in the challenge. Maybe some of the 100 baby sims will end up in my main save.

As for my legacy attempt, I might create a copy of the main save and then, I'll create a new household for my next legacy attempt.

I am curious about how things will turn out with the 100 merfolk.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I made a new summer house with balconies & a swimming pool inside it. My summer sim has lots of summer fun just in her home. ;)
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited May 2021

Excerpts from the
    Journal of Dr. Austin Denney
    and
    Diary of Roxanne Denney Monte**gro

AUSTIN
    -Reena’s a teenager now so she’s old enough to baby-sit for us once our baby’s born. Having her and Carolina available for babysitting duty is one of the perks of coming from a big family, just saying.-

Aywg8Vw.png
    Reena Parikh-Denney is in High School.

-OK, in spite of being a doctor, when Karla woke me up at 6AM standing in a puddle of amniotic fluid telling me that she was in labor, well, I admit, Dr. Austin Denney turned into a nervous wreck. Karla and my dad were as cool as cucumbers, of course, sigh.
    Somehow, all the babies I’ve delivered did not prepare me for the absolute terror I experienced when it was my child about to be born. Every single thing that can go wrong during a birth flashed through my head and kept running through my mind like a horror movie, jeez. Plus, Dr. Antonia Hund, my boss, who agreed to deliver my baby as a personal favor, got to see me acting like every other nervous dad-to-be. When I finally got up enough nerve to broach the subject to her, she just laughed and said, Dr. Denney no one is ever adequately prepared for the birth of their first child, then she added, I had to give my husband a sedative before we left for the hospital. Not gonna lie, it did make me feel a whole lot better.-

oArdcKa.jpg
    It’s go time!

qyeoyKZ.jpg
    The calm before the storm.

WBV3i7w.jpg
    Dr. Austin Denney panics during the birth of his first child.

sZH0z2m.jpg
    Welcome to the world Tristen Denney!

-Of course, no matter how much damage duty I did when our friends and family came to see Tristen, somehow word got around about what a mess I was during the delivery. Jeez, just what I need, my siblings all treat me like I’m still their little baby brother in diapers as it is and this plays right into that, sigh. Honestly, if we hadn’t drawn straws to decide who dad would move in with, there is no way in the world any of them would have let him come live with me. I was a change-of-life baby, mom and dad and everyone else thought they were done with having kids, my siblings were practically grown up by the time I was born. As they love to tell everyone, they all had to change my diapers, bottle-feed and potty train me. So, they still all treat me like I’m a kid, no matter how many degrees or letters I have at the end of my name, I’ll always be their little baby brother.

5f6XKPT.jpg
    Filling Miranda in on some revisionist history.

97oRjBz.jpg
    Tristen meets his Uncle Tucker.

-Karla and I had a huge argument once, it was shortly after we were first married, it was the worse argument we’ve ever had and she said I was spoiled, vain, self-involved, and completely unwilling to compromise. I said some stuff to her too, of course. But that really stung, she totally scored with her criticism. Anyway, I love Karla, I know I’m not the easiest person to get along with and she manages to deal with all my foibles somehow. She says that I have a good heart and that makes up for a whole lot, that and the fact that I am wicked hot, wink.-

ROXANNE
    -Juice & Food Magazine is doing a puff piece on Darsh and his family. It’s going to be a huge boost for his restaurant and for him professionally, of course. But I guess the thought of having a reporter and photographer following him around at work and at home has really made him nervous, so my brother asked me to “help” get Darsh and the family ready. As in, he wants my professional help as a Style Influencer. He literally begged me today when I was over there, so, being an absolute pushover whenever my family asks me for help, I said I would do what I could.-

05Z6p6W.jpg
    Roxanne consents to help.

vgOGnzg.jpg
    But, homework first.

-OMG, my niece Reena dresses like her brothers. I had assumed that with two gay dads, she would’ve been taught some degree of fashion sense. But apparently, all gay men do not have an inherent sense of fashion or style. It’s my own fault, I mean, just because the gay men I know professionally all are interested in stuff like that, does not mean Darsh and Tucker are. I should have picked up on that, I mean Tucker dresses like an English Barrister at work, and Darsh, at his best, wears “Boho” styled clothes, sigh. Obviously, neither of them has the first clue about how a teenage girl should dress. Reena wears clothes that look as if she bought all of them in the Athletic Department of a Super Store. Which is exactly where my husband got his clothes growing up, BTW. That might be fine for teenage boys, but a young girl needs to be a lot more selective, just saying. Reena’s a pretty girl, but she literally has no clue how to apply make up or dress to flatter herself. Jeez, Miranda and I have really been lax in our duties as her aunts, just saying.
    In fact, when I was taking to Miranda about it, she suggested we pull some strings and ask Elliana Jeffries to let Reena join the Paragons. Elliana’s the president of the club now. Miranda and I were the ones who initially asked her to join it back in the day, so she owed us. Thankfully, Elliana was happy to invite Reena to their next gathering and admitted they were in need of some new blood in the club anyway. So, Reena did join the club and she is absolutely thrilled about it, I might add.
    Miranda and I took Reena shopping for some new clothes a few days later, the poor girl had literally no nice lingerie. I mean, the poor thing had undies that looked like they belonged to an old lady. Tucker hit the roof, he though we had spent way too much money, this from a man who wears bespoke tailored suits, mind you. Obviously, both Miranda and I will have to step in and make sure our niece is properly attired in the future. And if my brother thinks he can stop us, well, just let him try, and he’s paying for it too!-

pfQ0VpW.jpg
    Roxanne begins to style the family.

OgsWgG1.jpg
    Reena meets the Paragons.

Uv0vm7F.jpg
    Reena admires her new outfit.

-Darsh’s article was a big success. The restaurant got a huge boost by the publicity and the teens, although nervous about it at the time, have all gotten a bump in their social status at school that they’re enjoying. I also talked Darsh into backing my idea to move Kane into the big bedroom in the attic and to let Reena have is old bedroom, which is twice the size of the one she was in. What’s the point of having all those bedrooms and leaving the biggest ones empty, jeez!
    Tucker, of course, complained that now Stanley will feel slighted, being that he has the smallest room. But, I pointed out that Stanley is the youngest boy and as Reena is the only girl, well, that’s just the way it works. Stanley needs to learn about siblings and pecking orders, he’s part of a big family now and he might as well get used to it, being a foster son has nothing to do with it. Tucker’s living in a fool’s paradise if he thinks his children will always think they are treated fairly and never feel slighted by their parents. Good luck with that! At least Darsh seemed to get it.-

-When my boys got home from bowling practice Sunday night, I knew something was up, neither of them is very good at being secretive. So, I baked some cookies and offered it to them with cold milk and casually began to ask about practice. Hyped up on junk food and sugar they spilled the beans. Apparently, my nephew Kane had been paired with Mai Jeffries as a bowling partner and by the end of the practice they were full on kissing and “pawing each other” right in front of everyone. Literally everyone in the bowling alley saw them! Ricky exclaimed. I know plying my boys with cookies right after they had most probably been eating all kinds of junk food, is in no way considered good parenting, but it is a time tested way of getting them to talk to me about whatever is going on. I’m no saint. I’m just wondering if my brother and his husband knows as much as I do about what their son has been up to and whether I should mention it to them?-

OLCrtMo.jpg
    Roxie gets the 411 on bowling practice.

0HWCn2u.jpg
    Kane and Mai are paired for a practice game.

fKDKis2.jpg
    Texting is involved, yes, I’m aware she is standing right there.

pUm5YMX.jpg
    Mai does not seem impressed with Kane’s muscles.

EC1fnFr.jpg
    Or, does she?

kEz9ocs.jpg
    There are more kisses and hugs.

-The next night, Darsh shows up and talks to the boys out on the picnic table. I naturally assumed that Tucker had put him up to it. No doubt my boys had had time to embellish the story and add in some details from the other members of the bowling team by then, judging by the look on Darsh’s face when he came back in. Imagine my surprise when he sat down in the living room with me and asked me if I would be willing to adopt a “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy concerning his visit, in regards to my brother. I agreed. I had always sort of figured Darsh was kind of like Tucker’s wife or something, so the fact that he had initiated an end run with my boys behind Tucker’s back, well, it kind of made me think. And yes, I realize assigning gender specific roles to a gay couple is not very enlightened of me, OK. I don’t exactly fit the profile of a dutiful wife myself, so why had I placed Darsh there? Anyway, Darsh told me that Kane and Mai were on their first official date as of that very moment and he admitted that he and Tucker were completely blindsided by this whole thing. Ah, boys, welcome to the joys of parenting teenagers and welcome to the club, sigh.-

oZ20QDQ.jpg
    The boys gladly tell Darsh what happened at bowling practice.

Mhyf1xt.jpg
    Roxie agrees to Darsh’s request to keep mum.

2qYdMCc.jpg
    Meanwhile, Kane requests a table for two.

JDM1yNB.jpg
    Kane orders for himself and Mai.

88vxsaW.jpg
    It ends well.

-I realize that my siblings sometimes find me overbearing and intrusive. Nevertheless, the a few days later, I went over to Tucker’s house, where I proceeded to interrogate my nephew Kane about his new relationship with Mai. I started off playing good cop then eased into bad cop. Kane started off talking about how pretty Mai is and I immediately jumped on him and explained that you shouldn’t date someone just because you find them physically attractive. I launched into how it was the person’s personality and interest that were of the most importance. Kane, feeling attacked no doubt and beginning to get agitated, added, I know Aunt Roxie, honest, the thing I like most about Mai is that she makes me feel really good. I mean, when I’m with her, I feel like I’m a better person or maybe I’m more like my real self, Or something, I know that might not make much sense, but it’s what I really like most about being with her. That makes perfect sense Kane, I answered, it means that Mai brings out the best in you and that’s a really good reason to date someone.
    So, I let my brother and Darsh sit there while I played the bad guy, but when it comes to dealing with teenagers, it’s us against them and we adults have to stick together. Darsh and my brother can commiserate with Kane over how Aunt Roxie is nosy and overbearing or whatever and they get to be on his side. So, just maybe he will feel more comfortable talking to them about his relationship now and in the future.-

3jtx2lA.jpg
    Kane is uncomfortable being questioned about Mai.

DksHFWI.jpg
    He explains why he likes Mai.

@Keidra For me, the things that really bug me about playing vanilla are how long it takes to eat or shower or how cheap beds hurt the athletic 20-somethings backs, sigh.

@Daephene That Dalmatian is a pretty dog, I love his face in the pic.

@Lady_Earth My, that Hal had very mature hair for a teen at age up, didn’t he? My Samyr was not very promising as a teen when I aged him up, that is, until I put the new DU hair on him, it helped him a lot, IMHO.

@mightysprite Oh, I definitely noticed Don lurking in that photo, my eyes always go right to him, sigh.

@Becka28 That boy in the second photo of your Plum Not so Berry update, the patient with black hair, really caught my eye. He is adorable!

Post edited by sunblond on
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 4: Episode 15

Erik continued his vampiric training with Vladislaus. Now he's a Master Vampire! They went to Plasma Fruit Paradise (credits to the owner), and Erik challenged him to a vampiric spar and won. To avoid being recognized, he hypnotized the passerby who witnessed the fight before he reverted back to his human form.
    S04-15-01.png

Erik met Caleb near Plasma Fruit Paradise and challenged him as well. Erik was once again victorious!
    S04-15-02.png

Erik saw a wolfsbane plant and harvested its flowers. He entered the abandoned mansion in Plasma Fruit Paradise and made a Draught of Reconfiguration which he immediately drank.
    S04-15-03.png

He gave up his ability to transform into a bat in exchange for the ability to move with superhuman speed. He also lost his Guilty Drinker and Withered Stomach weaknesses and acquired full Day Phobia. That means he can no longer use his powers effectively during daytime although he now has complete resistance to sunlight.
    S04-15-01a.png

He finished writing an erotic novel using Vladislaus' computer. He left a copy in the manor.
    S04-15-04.png

Beyonce and Thorne got married in Myshuno Meadows. It was raining during the wedding ceremony, but it still pushed through. The rain stopped after they exchanged vows.
    S04-15-05.png

Many famous celebrities were able to attend the wedding party.
    S04-15-06.png

Aidan (Jordan and Cherie's baby) is now a toddler. Jordan read him to sleep for the first time while his wife was sleeping.
    S04-15-07.png

Dane had his birthday party (Fall Day 6) and aged up to young adult. He gained the new trait "Genius." He joined the Tech Guru career track right away, starting as a Code Monkey. His girlfriend Kaori (still in long distance relationship) was able to attend his party. Family members including his half-brother Erik, their mom, his cousins Bruce and Jessie, and his two nephews were also present. His celebrity friends also attended.
    S04-15-08.png
    S04-15-08a.jpg
    S04-15-09.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    Episode 14
    Hello everyone! It's been a while! I've been very busy lately, so I was unable to play for ages.

What happened with imgbox?!? The homepage won't even load, so I can't login! All of the imgbox pics that I posted here won't load as well :(
    I switched back to postimage, but I'm still hoping imgbox will be back. The pics that I posted are still saved in my PC, but I don't want to go into the trouble of reuploading them in my postimage account so that they will load here.

@Metior_Ice I already gave him a name :) I intended the baby boys' names to rhyme with their dads' name :)
    @Daephene I also find it funny :lol:
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • Options
    So, for those following my story, which set of twins do you like better. They are both sets of identical twins.

Here are the Original Twins, Dylan and Zeph, and their evil doppelgangers, Pyrite and Sid.

Dylan and Pyrite

51198995075_dfa6917112_c.jpg
    51198994900_d32ac4f3f6_z.jpg

51197219162_a2170cbf17_z.jpg

Zeph and Sid

51198995090_0c455207aa_c.jpg
    51197219132_84f79f718a_z.jpg

51197932481_3e6043654c_z.jpg
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    @sunblond - Yeah, I was pretty surprised with how Hal turned out. Thankfully, I had a CC of Leon Kennedy's hair to make him look nicer.

Ajay Loner:

Here's Ajay with Jushiro from the anime, Bleach, striking up a friendship until Jushiro flirted with him and Ajay started acting like a jerk. I guess he didn't want people to think he was gay.
    05-22-21-11-17-52-PM.png

Since Jade's name is the same as the gem, I decided to name their son, Jasper.
    05-22-21-11-49-31-PM.png

There was an option to invite a certain vampire in to dance along with them so I decided to try it out.
    05-23-21-1-43-04-PM.png

Next will be the Regan branch of the Capp family.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top