Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2020
    Corazon
    Household: Vatore
    First | Previous

12-01-20-6-36-16-PM.jpg
    C'mon kitty, we're moving!
    12-02-20-11-48-28-AM.jpg
    I realised that the environment moodlet glitch did not happen in their last house, so we ditched Rock Ridge Canyon and moved to Wakaba. (Ezio is half Japanese anyway.) Ezio had to feed Mayor Whiskers. I stole the rental lot that's in Wakaba for their house, but I did later get annoyed with it and replaced it.

12-02-20-12-00-56-PM.jpg
    In the meanwhile, Caleb immediately ran off to go swimming in the swimmable water. I was like, hmm, you've come a long way from getting a thalassophobia moodlet. Ezio later joined him, after Mayor was fed, and turns out the Grim Reaper smoke will not go under the water surface. Some interesting results were had from this. Lol

12-02-20-1-25-54-PM.jpg
    "Hello darkness, my true love." Actually he looks really amused, like "Ezio did you know your smoke is kind of... doing whatever it wants...?"

12-02-20-2-00-28-PM.jpg
    Now that my Sulani isn't set as a destination world anymore, we can return to their favourite restaurant whenever we want. Ezio and Caleb both work a lot (like a lot, actually their schedules work like Ezio comes home and then two hours later Caleb leaves), so I sent them on a date just them. Ezio has professional slacker now, so he can just, not go to work whenever he wants.

Anyway, this is Cassandra Goth. Yeah. Game, that's unfair. She died shortly after this, though, so their waiter will be different next time. I'm glad the game wasn't rude enough to kill her while they were there, Ezio having to walk away from a date with Caleb to go reap Cassandra's soul would've been like the Unfairest thing.

12-02-20-2-47-31-PM.jpg
    Well they got home, and... apparently weren't done with each other... (No baby. Alas.)

12-02-20-3-42-40-PM.jpg
    All the same, they're one of my favourite family units. Even if Mayor *is* being a pain in the bum now.

12-02-20-3-54-28-PM.jpg
    Unfortunately Lilith is knocking again. She had a house key. Oh well. But she does come over relatively frequently, so that's nice.

12-02-20-8-38-54-PM.jpg
    And suddenly Morgyn knows what is visiting, so that's nice too.

12-03-20-4-01-33-PM.jpg
    After I rebuilt their house, they had a private hot springs bath to one side, and Ezio seems to really enjoy it.

Household: Ember
    12-03-20-6-54-36-PM.jpg
    So, Liberty went to the gym. And she came back with a kid. While we were talking to her, I saw her grandmother was already deceased, and then amid my looking at her stuff, her grandfather went out too, leaving her alone. Liberty surely couldn't stand for that, so she adopted her. (By adopted, I mean shift-click add-to-family'd lol)
    12-03-20-8-25-42-PM.jpg
    Morgyn didn't seem to mind, even without the buttering up. But we did have to rebuild the house so I did that, and then hated it and found a different one. I'm best with shells? I suck at house exteriors. Okay, no, let me rephrase, I'm okay with them, as long as I have the motivation to do them. Now the trick is me having the motivation to do them. c:

12-03-20-8-28-01-PM.jpg
    The first night Kaori was with them, Darrel and Lana came out to say hello. Fortunately, they're both pretty tame and it was okay.

12-03-20-9-38-06-PM.jpg
    Liberty went to work in a black space suit and I didn't even know those existed.
    #gothashekkk

12-04-20-10-17-44-AM.jpg
    We managed to find Kaori's grandparents' urns, and saved them from fading away on us. I don't know if these are the real ones, but they come out as ghosts just fine so I will assume yes.

12-04-20-3-25-09-PM.jpg
    The coffee maker busted, and Kaori so helpfully decided to fix it. I had to sell it after. All three of them would've unlocked coffee fanatic if I hadn't. And Kaori liked to make excellent quality coffee. Would be just fine first thing in the morning and that's it but they liked to drink it mid-afternoon and stay up until godawful. And there's no crash for coffee consumption so I'm pretty sure they'd just drink Kaori-coffee constantly and imitate a vampire.

12-04-20-5-52-33-PM.jpg
    I took this duel only for the joy of watching Morgyn whoop Nancy. Look at it! It's GLORIOUS!

12-04-20-6-07-26-PM.jpg
    That weekend, the family headed to Yukimatsu to hit the slopes. Libs and Morgs did a sledding run down the bunny slope first, while Kaori did a snowboarding run down the bunny slope to fulfill her aspiration requirements. She can take the ludicrous slope tho.

Liberty decided to learn snowboarding and so did Morgyn, but Libs was actually good at it. Morgyn... was not. I think it does fitness checks, because Liberty's fitness is capped out re: being an astronaut, and Morgyn's isn't anywhere close.

12-04-20-6-21-58-PM.jpg
    She's SO cool.

By the way, around here they both adopted Kaori as a dependent, and there is a special sentiment that they'll get for doing that. Not sure if there's one that the dependent will get if they adopt as caregiver instead, but it's pretty neat. Kaori capped the bar with Liberty very quickly, they get along spectacularly well, but Kaori does go to Morgyn for advice a lot. I figure it's the sagey aura.

12-04-20-6-34-17-PM.jpg
    They caught the Festival of Snow, and Morgyn decided to build a snowpal because he's terrible at snowboarding. It worked out.

At this point, Morgyn had capped his career and was working 15 hours 3 days a week. He'd come home with all his bars depleted, go right to sleep, and then spend the next day getting his bars back up just to repeat the process. It was... not great. He and Kaori didn't have a lot of bonding time unfortunately, and I decided he would be better off being home more often, and shortly after this, moved him to the education career as a professor.

So now he's Professor Ember, and all of his students have a crush on him. No one can convince me otherwise. I also presume none of his students are as think as they ninja they are. I mean, your teacher being a former superspy probably does put a huge damper in the chances of your dog ate your homework being a viable excuse.

Oh, for anyone interested, the story that goes with this save, Corazon, is now being published, you can find it in the my stories link in my signature, and it has a thread of its own here on the forums too you can follow. Happy holidays!

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    Just a brief commentary before my story update later.

I noticed that purchasing build mode items through a retail store might be an effective way to play rags to riches with greater difficulty.

There are some things I can't put up for sale. Curtains, Rugs, and Counters can't be bought in a retail store.

As for the outfits, I went back to my occult themed outfits as the default with the intent to actually buy all their outfits. Unfortunately, this came with another limitation. You are restricted to 10 mannequins, and an adult or child sim has 7 or 8 outfits for different situations. If you have a family with adult and child sims, it may be challenging to buy outfits for every category in one go. Only 1 sim can purchase 1 outfit per mannequin per visit. You need around 7 or 8 mannequins to buy a full wardrobe, and these mannequins are divided into four groups. Adult Men, Adult Women, Boys, and Girls. My suggestion is to create stores on the smallest lots in a world to showcase each category if you want to display a full wardrobe.

In my game, I decided to make the store in Sulani specialize in Island Living Furniture and Decor. I'm allowing myself to change the appearance of what I buy in build mode, so I was able to fit most of the non-debug items in the store, plus some objects from stuff packs.

Collectibles do not restock and turn to ash. Certain build mode items do not restock and turn to ash. To combat this, I created a "backroom" I can copy items from.

For clothing, I decided to simplify things and make the clothing focus on swimwear and Island Party attire. Later, I will build a second retail store with a different sales focus. I'll feature Island Everyday attire and Warm Weather attire.

For now, I'm going to start my game by manually editing the outfits my sims wear in CAS. As "good looking" as my mermen appear to be, I don't have them spend so much time shirtless intentionally. Honestly, merfolk 🧜🏼‍♂️ 🧜🏼‍♀️ in Sulani change into their swimwear autonomously too frequently to make use of most other outfits. Sulani is a world version of living with a pool at your sims house and your sim is hyper-driven to go swimming so they constantly change into their swimwear.

Anyways, for merfolk 🧜🏼‍♂️ 🧜🏼‍♀️, you only really need to prioritize swimwear because that's the outfit they almost always use everyday.

• VeganZebraVeganZebra Posts: 32 Member
    Ashley and max got married, it was a wreak. also had there baby.
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Luke and Sakura went to the gym to practice their rock climbing skills.
    DWpfEar.png

They just can't keep their hands to themselves.
    5BzQAVC.png
    They then went up the mountain to the onsen bathhouse to relax in the hot springs before heading out to test their rock climbing skill.
    x68bZfe.png
    1B6fYPE.png
    VUsy2BC.png

Luke went to try out the high mountains to snowboard.
    ucDRU1K.png

He then earned two new lifestyles.
    3Z49Lrx.png

Sakura's first time going skiing.
    UKsXf7q.png

It didn't go so well for her, but that didn't dampen her day with Luke.
    twAk4wx.png

Sakura wanted to go swim at the lake in Wakaba...or go skinny dipping.
    UZLCRAi.png
    3gZTLjh.png
    N81c0Zw.png

The couple were greeted by Mosura.
    9iMcAii.png
    McGirjy.png

Still in the mood, they went upstairs to woohoo before heading back down to have oden for dinner.
    2a4Q4Go.png
    s0yFHth.png

Also, both of them have the same whim about each other.
    dne3GTq.png

The next morning, Sakura felt sick and thought maybe it was dinner.
    FEd5dYB.png

She wasn't in a good mood and was calmed down by Luke, taking his advice to meditate.
    wEg4Ofd.png
    Ix7hPop.png
    Buv3PH1.png

Luke invited his best friend to the gym...just like the old times.
    NMOPko4.png

Sakura was feeling better, and the couple went out on a hike. Out of nowhere, a giant centipede landed on Luke, who used the bug spray to get rid of it.
    RBcWetz.png
    CYKjXJK.png

They made a quick stop at the temple, and that's when Luke popped a question to Sakura.
    lIpsIiX.png
    0mbF2Mz.png
    pM7ls3F.png
    kWd5WCH.png

The couple went to see Kimiko and Jean to tell them the good news, and there was another surprise: Kimiko's pregnant!
    lSxPseS.png

Sakura invited Kimiko and Jean to their wedding, and they know the perfect place to get married at.
    vOAq659.png

Luke found a new hobby: woodworking.
    qFKrqKc.png

Kimiko stopped by on a late night visit and thanked Luke for being there for Sakura. She explained to him that Sakura had a rough time a few years ago with this guy she was with. The guy was part of a ruthless gang and treated Sakura like trash.

"I know this is weird to ask, but you're not in any part of gang, are you?" Kimiko asked.
    "Ummm...no, not really," Luke replied. 'Not that I know of.'
    rnOJymA.png
    FiWP8yZ.png

Sakura came outside to tell the big news to Luke. She's pregnant!
    zNaTsQj.png

The soon-to-be parents can't wait.
    BiYAaja.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,407 Member
    Wow its been a while, hope all is well. Class has really consumed much of my time. :#
    @Daephane p810 nice detail you found with the pumpkin heads. How does one get one? All the ghost wearing pumpkin heads are great :D p.811 lol Darius reply to coming home late :D lmao, I am not really a fan of the seduce option :D. They both look great on their date, her hair fits her perfectly. Oh Mila, pretending not hear the sound :D Oh wow, that's good timing, though too bad for Khaled. Oh Mila, you too :#
    @Sunblond p809 Farrah aged nicely. Cute shot of her blowing the candles. p812 Felipe's plan is interesting. Guess the plan worked a little if they have somewhat better relationship. lol though at Felipe just watching all smiley while they fought
    @Haneul p.808 Ah the sunset is perfect. The color of the sky is just perfect. Poor Deli though :# At least they went inside. p811 Cora does look great! Love the shot of passing down wisdom. OOooo another baby on the way :)
    @Alwaysasking Hope all is well.

Have an interesting story in store for Archie.

All has been well for the family. Archie had taken up a new hobby. Arcade games and videogames. An arcade opened up, so he started spending some time there. He had brought his friend Sammy along. oLPd6WS.png
    Sammy didn't really like it, he let Archie know clearly. Y5PEEtC.png "You can't stay here all the time, you gotta focus on other things too, Archie. vsQl4Cy.png Though Archie paid no mind to his comments. "C'mon, one more game" he told Sammy. Sammy laughed, "are you serious?" MWpNqmG.png Sammy told him, now that they're nearing adulthood, he should be focusing on figuring out his career plan. Archie told him there always later for that. ky5riqd.png Sammy left, as he was leaving he found Anna, he saw her around in school before but never had a chance to speak with her. RMTu6O9.png He tried to flirt with her, but she didn't take it well. 9DDmScA.png She went inside to meet up with Archie. She had also come here with him before, and like Sammy, also found it boring. She asked him, why was he always here. Archie just replied he wanted to have some fun is alllHQTpem.png Though Anna told him, he's here quite frequently. rAAzBoW.png They went to her home after, Archie noticed her work. "So you want to be an artist?" he asked. She said that's her plan, for now she's trying to practice her skill. N63HzkC.png

The following day Sylvia took the boys out to buy clothing. Archie asked his mother for her opinion. What should he become when he's older? Sylvia didn't really think that was up to her, but she heard him out. VG4l0nv.png
    She joked with him, you can become a police officer, you sometimes get to see some blood and gore. 0LG9BSu.png Archie was disgusted at the thought. uHppWG6.png "Gross, you're into that?" He asked her. "No, but it's not for the faint of heart. You get a adrenaline rush, that sometimes I do miss though" she told him. 3zjNhBm.png She told him though for him to do what he wants to do. It's not her choice to choose. vZAlJuF.png "As long as you're not committing a crime or anything that is" STZsAxM.png After an hour they went to the toy store to get a toy for Claudio and Penelope. Sylvia noticed Archie was still lost in his thoughts. "You're still worried about this, you still got plenty of time, it's not like you have to choose tonight". tFMgxR3.png Archie asked her, if being a detective was as gory as she said. She said it wasn't, and despite not being one no more, she did enjoy the career. Claudio overheard, he thought she was joking about being a detective.E6b1AAt.png He asked her if she really was a detective before, he was shocked. 7lNUhau.png "Can I be one when I'm older?" he asked. zIknekx.png
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,407 Member
    Meanwhile Anna had a guest. Sammy had walked by and found her outside. The first thing he did was compliment her. Sk2ffrB.png
    They spent a while together, getting to learn about each others hobbies and likes. He told her wanted to become a doctor, and he liked her goal. "Artist make alot of money" he said. T7F7sbu.png "I guess, but I mostly interested in painting" she told him. 6GE1UZf.png Sammy made a move 5ufuCLS.pngYrtIFCk.png He even tried to give a kiss, but Anna told him, she's dating Archie. He forgot, he did spot her arriving to the arcade after he left Archie inside. L2gwJdI.png The next day, he invited her out to eat. He apologized for this actions. He said he just couldn't help it. DnneAVj.png He kept chatting with her till eventually she didn't mind his company. He took notice and took a shot. khyjlhF.png She asked him to leave, she was confused. She didn't want to hurt Archie but she was starting to like Sammy. He was like a more prepared Archie, sort of she thought. wtI3eZg.png

Anna didn't know what to do. She confided to her best friend Giselle. lHWwLKc.png
    Giselle told her she should've stayed clear from Sammy, but if she likes him, she would need to make a choice. She can't be with them both.cHV5UU6.png She didn't know how to choose from the two. Giselle didn't either. She knew little about Archie and even less about Sammy. Her little sister was in the same class as Archie's brother and only said "he's cool" whatever that meant. JzqU2nx.png Giselle told her to just hang out with them different days and see who she prefers. Anna thought that might work. oFy7aJv.png She visited Sammy, and he was happy to see her. 9Mr3LE5.png He was good company. 9Mr3LE5.png She was thinking maybe she should break up with Archie, he was usually always wanted to go the arcade to play games and didn't seem to take things serious. 78VDN0u.png The next day she wanted to visit Archie, but he wasn't available. He didn't want to miss a chance to go out with her, but he was busy practicing some work. BoWMgfC.png After a couple of hours, he finished his work and quickly texted Anna to ask her out.Lpe4ApS.png Unfortunately for him, Sammy had already asked her out. JJPgHdG.png
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

Hi all, it’s been over a month since I last posted in this thread. Life is still very …. Interesting? …. But I feel physically better. Thank you so much to the people who have PMed me, and sent well wishes in the thread. It was truly appreciated. I’m still not caught up with those either.

Of course, now it’s Christmas time, and my daughter will be here soon, and I’ll be even shorter on time again. But in the effort of giving myself any sort of Christmas spirit at all, I played a fun idea two nights ago. I hope you enjoy it. It was actually making me laugh out loud as it happened. I will credit the Sim makers at the bottom, as well as I can. Please, if I’ve missed you, or messed up, let me know so I can change it.

Christmas Vacation with Uncle Joey and the aged down premades

I have two sets of aged-down-to-teens premades in the rental lodges in Mt. Komorebi, and I trade off back and forth playing them.

Don Lothario's mom brought him and his friends; Diego, Bob, Mark, Johnny, and Brant

Joey Holiday is here with his niece Summer and her friends; Jesminder, Eliza, Alice, Liberty, and Penny. This is not your standard Joey Holiday. This is the one where he's actually around Summer (his neice) a lot. He has one boyfriend, and no children. Wow! Right?

YcLr957.png

The kids meet up their first evening there. Summer, Jasminder, and Don, are having varying reactions to what's happening

KPHYmGh.png

Here's what's happening, lol Brant Hecking clobbers Johnathon Laandgraab in a snowball fight!

tnG42Jj.png

More under the Spoiler!

Part 1
    And then Summer gets it!

R6GZYZP.png?1

From Eliza Waffles!

DAY6l3y.png?1

Summer is not pleased

1C1IRDU.png?1

Jasminder is not pleased. Don is laughing his butt off. Lol

tAwiXnZ.png?1

But then Don gets it.

i18VgJw.png

And Johnny is laughing his butt off.

PJ0k0fg.png?1

Johnny is looking for revenge for Summer.

nG3hZUK.png

Brant Hecking was so intent on hitting his target that some stupid mailbox wasn't getting in his way!

AJq30I2.png?1

His target? Don Lothario! Thank you Brant!

4FIImOt.png

Don is out for revenge.

Vij6c6S.png?1

And Johnny is still quite amused.

uUbbJPV.png?1

A short video clip of the fight. Lol, even at double speed these snowball fights are kinda slow. https://streamable.com/g6s8cq

Meanwhile, back at the girl's lodge, Summer's Uncle Joey browses the web. In his ski clothes :)

SNDbteQ.png?1

With a bit of help from me, he changes his clothes. Then he tries to talk Jasminder through a temper tantrum.

tBYhRf7.png?1

It could have gone better.

SWpYNrB.png?1

Oh! Was that the doorbell?

sWBb91l.png

Joey had invited his boyfriend Richard over. Summer's all, "Don't mind me, just taking out the trash"

5kFnTdL.png?1

Joey has ideas for he and Richard.

rAVSbhw.png?1

Until strange things start happening... Who is this old man? Why is he here?

7QORmkB.png?1

And this lady! What's she doing here? That's Joey's Sister in Law, Tamara. Where is his brother?

lu5EyBU.png?1

And this man!?? What in Heaven’s name is going on?

Ik4Gc0G.png?1

These people have all come into the house without knocking. They just walk in. "Ummm, excuse me? Can I help you?" Uncle Joey asks.

V1WblyT.png?1

More guests! @Daphene's Ramiro. (Who recently married a gorgeous woman from Batuu! Perhaps he is sad because in my game he has not yet gone to Batuu. Lol)

FVsQsMd.png?1

The fun never ends! Truly!

cguKc7a.png

"Thank you for putting your shirt on Sir. Ramiro, why are you here? We aren't having a club meeting, and I'm not single anymore anyway. And who is this woman? No one here knows her."

ZNH0D8b.png?1

And this absolute random townie! (Who is actually dressed well! *gasp*)

zqDvxEC.png?1

"Out! Out you go! The whole lot of you!"

Y2PUuNh.png?1

Oh, here is Joey's brother. Lol

DAJzXvi.png?1

Part 2
    Ok! It's morning. The boys and girls head for the slopes. I'm playing as the girls and can't get 3 of the boys to wear the correct cold weather outfit. They are getting on the ski lift thingy.

pBDDVeN.png?1

Now they are getting off of the ski lift thingy, and someone is swearing, who is it?

jTkxyj9.png?1

Oh, it's Diego. Because he just had to fly there! Sheesh

R1v4F62.png?1

Lined up for the easy slope – continuous - low intensity

314aleU.png?1

Alice Kim's turn

V3LiQBD.png?1

Jonathon Landgraab's turn - In the wrong clothes!!

mXenUQV.png?1

Brant Hecking's turn

wMpXCpX.png?1

Penny Pizzazz's turn

0mfkp3G.png?1

Liberty Lee's turn

5wUnNPJ.png?1

Diego Lobo's turn - in the wrong clothes!

f0kazCh.png?1

Bob Pancake's turn

rZhTzmE.png?1

The biggest problem (for me) so far in the expansion....

7WG48QE.png?1

Penny! Move!

50b1yIs.png?1

*sigh* Never mind.

R9qR2o4.png?1

Short video clip of the same phenomenon: https://streamable.com/fnwsb8

It's all too much for Eliza

gfeigPK.png?1

Jonathon falls (important later)

WDP3r4B.png

The “missing screenshots” bug got me, and I have no pictures of Don Skiing. But he is hurt and pouty, Johnny is embarrassed, cold, and pouty.

RAbRoWF.png?1

I do have a short video clip of Don skiing https://streamable.com/9ft1gv

Diego is freezing and pouty.

mgDP2z9.png?1

I switch over to play as the boys, change Johnny and Diego's Clothes, and have them try again. Johnny, still not thrilled

fll6AqP.png?1

Diego, being adorable, lol

XK3mYI0.png?1

Johnny - levitating! Wow!

CTT0n3b.png?1

Diego - happy to not be cold!

H65jDbD.png?1

Johnny - ok I'm almost there!

97FC0dG.png?1

Short Video clip, how did Johnny do in his new warmer clothes? https://streamable.com/1wx716

Diego falls – sheesh

IAbg1R0.png?1

Don takes a soaky bath for sore muscles

IzlNjhd.png?1

Brant's self-assured older brother Corin visits. Stop! Strike a Pose!

BUE4OT1.png?1

Ok Don does it too. Stop! Strike a Pose! He seriously did this. Stepped through that door and stopped dramatically to look pretty - or something. But Don dear, you're holding dirty dishes. It breaks the allusion.

2GRvwpR.png?1

Brant tries to make Johnny feel better. Johnny is very sad about falling several times.

lPH2hcE.png?1

Corin is less comforting "Geez Johnny, it was your first try! So you fell, so what? Get a grip!"

oyR2Oty.png?1

Don tries to tell Diego that he needs to go "brag about fooling around" to Corin, but Don’s mom is sitting there. It's a delicate conversation. "C'mon Diego, you can stop him. He's trying to be cooler than me, and he's picking on Johnny."

lSf6zoO.png?1

"Really? Diego asks. Really?"

jME1EBz.png?1

Apparently yes.

NwFhOEQ.png?1

"You wanna talk about awesome, you should see my boyfriend," says Diego.

B5us5g2.png?1

"We're pretty close - if ya know what I mean," he continues.

TAxTREd.png?1

Corin is properly impressed

QoUTiIt.png?1

"Oh yeah," Diego says. "All the time, whenever I want to."

E1b4Vja.png?1

"You're probably making that up," Corin says.

XPsYIDP.png

"I can prove it," Diego offers

kefk1Q1.png?1

And Hermes arrives

6sNcPE6.png?1

"Whadda you say?" asks Diego.

kjWxZgM.png

Diego is happy!

L32XyWP.png?1

Corin leaves, lol

xtFhplQ.png

Part 3
    I switch back to playing the girls. They invite a few of the guys over.

IE9dq36.png

I go looking for Don, lol, some things never change. I'm glad she doesn't know what she's doing!

tFYASsF.png?1

"What do you guys wanna do?" Jesminder asks

TlKuBal.png?1

"Why don't we go play games?" Liberty suggests.

nD7pvja.png

Playing Don't Wake the Llama is a hit.

q7atnRe.png?1

Playing cards is a hit.

oPUWXc1.png

Diego is being very Diego like.

U06Z67y.png?1

Mark has had enough of these games.

nTivZAa.png?1

Ok! Dance party!

IFp1fiH.png?1

"The kids are busy," Joey says. "Wanna go downstairs?"

mBmQhbN.png

Of course Richard is more than happy to go downstairs.

NhuLE9A.png?1

As is Joey.

EsOVjIe.png?1

Richard? Where did Joey go? Why are you in here alone?

vrCG3eW.png?1

"You know I have a boyfriend, right?" Diego asks Penny.

DDQn3Kf.png?1

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Jasminder asks Don. Good job Jasminder. Very subtle.

RniRwZW.png?1

"We all know who the coolest guy here is, right?" Johnny checks with himself.

MAd8PIV.png

Oh, ok, here's Joey. This is why Richard is alone in the sauna

RK0rXdt.png?1

Joey autonomously decided to help the kids do their homework.

RNFpD6W.png?1

Lol, he's such a dork here.

x095tNq.png?1

Teens and adults made by others: Again, please correct me if I’m wrong. I don’t have time to look them up right now – sorry!

@ryttu3k Johnathon Landgraab, Mark Eggleston, Grace Anasi’s father (one of the ones with no shirt)

@sarabeth2984: Bob Pancakes, Eliza Waffles, also Eliza’s dad is the red head in the group of people being kicked out of the house

Kinihokulani made Alice Kim, Don Lothario, and his mother.

And I think the other shirtless man, with the beard, is Vanessa Jeong’s father, and I think she made that family. But that one I’m not at all sure of, so, if anyone else knows for sure who it is, please let me know, lol

@Daephene made Ramiro, who was well featured in some of the last updates I saw by her. How did he fare Daephene?

I’ll try to comment on some stuff as I can. Thank you for your understanding

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited December 2020
    Not much happened in my game today. I mainly was playing around with the new skin tones and the new sliders that we got in the last update while I was creating a new female character named Reila Versachi. And I had started work on a new house.
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 3: Episode 17

For the first time, Mick got a role without audition. His co-stars this time were Veronica and a random townie girl. He rehearsed with Veronica before wearing his costume without having his hairstyle changed. Then he told the director (Lisa's current boyfriend) he's ready.
    Ep17a.jpg

Show spoiler to see how the gig went.
    The gig was an apocalypse-themed show. He finished his scenes quickly and got another gold as well as promotion to "Rising Star."
    Ep17b.jpg

Screenshot-383.png

Screenshot-384.png

He now has Pristine Reputation.
    Screenshot-382.png

Apparently, Judith Ward has a crush on Jordan, but she's not Jordan's type :lol:
    Screenshot-379.png

Jordan visited his new neighbors Octavia, Gunther, Orange, and Cherie. In fact, he only wanted to see Cherie (now a B-Lister "Supporting Actress" with help from Octavia who asked many of her fans to hype her) during the visit. A few days after Cherie confessed her attraction to him, he decided that he also wanted her, so he asked her to be his girlfriend. Of course, she said yes without a second thought.
    Ep17c.jpg
    Ep17d.jpg

Screenshot-387.png

This triggered Jordan's completion of the Serial Romantic Aspiration. Now, he has the trait "Player" which would be very useful in the future.
    Screenshot-385.png

Jordan and Cherie's first date took place in a newly opened restaurant in Newcrest (replacing the community library which was demolished). It's an Asian restaurant owned by the Fengs. (I searched it in the gallery using the keyword "Japanese restaurant" and downloaded it. I renamed it as "Feng Myshuno" and made some changes.)
    Ep17e-correction.jpg

The watched the Kois together in the backyard of the restaurant, and then a paparazzi suddenly appeared.
    Ep17f.jpg

The Sand Simoleon Beach in Sulani was converted into a beach restaurant (now "Sand Simoleon Restaurant"). (I also downloaded it from the gallery) Erik and Kendra had a date there. Before the date ended, Kendra became Erik's girlfriend.
    Ep17g.jpg

Screenshot-388.png

For the first time, Manuel and Summer came to the Romance Festival as a married couple. Judith Ward and Ramon were also there, and Ramon did the "Heat of the Moment Proposal" which was witnessed by Manuel and Summer. Judith and Ramon got married immediately and no one seemed to care as the other people in the festival were minding their own business. :lol:
    Ep17h.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    Episode 14
    Episode 15
    Episode 16
    @AlwaysAsking Welcome back :smile:
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • SimyoncéSimyoncé Posts: 2 New Member
    My sim Gullvaig had twins with a man named Rico - the twins are girls and they couldn’t be more different. One of them is means, super snobby and bougie while the other is popular, loves animals and is focused on going to university.

Their mother Gullvaig is magical and is struggling to become a better spellcaster, she sees her daughters as part of a legacy of witches and she wants to be able to help them become witches despite it not being passed to them.

I’m not sure which is going to ascend but I know that one of the twins (studious one) has a better relationship with her muggle dad and might be really wanting to be normal. I could see the materialistic sim turning into a super evil witch!
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

We can't forget about Shade. Luke fixed the little droid before showing it off to Sakura.
    q4BhPyG.png

Kinda funny you can actually play with the droid like a remote control toy robot.
    fHDwE54.png

Sakura explained to Mosura that there'll be some changes once the baby's born, and Mosura's reaction was excitement. She's a smart dog so she understood her owners.
    8377Qds.png

For a pregnant woman, she's one tough cookie.
    YIDvCIm.png
    Today's the day.
    NxxwbOv.png
    hzhGn7D.png
    jDWDllJ.png
    sOHHjvK.png

Tristan and Elliot congratulated their son.
    C8nhdWU.png
    bFXwZan.png

As well as Kimiko to her sister.
    hnqbIg3.png

The newlywed shared a slice of cake.
    (It was at this moment that I noticed Sakura's dress.)
    avqVEH1.png

(This was the dress she was supposed to wear.)
    BMwAR2j.png

Luke caught up some time with Leia and Han.
    Leia was elected the President of SimCity, and Han became the Interstellar Smuggler. Also, they're already married.
    Nw1zoAY.png

"You're looking lovely today, ma'am," Jean complimented.
    "Son, I could be the same age as your grandmother," Autumn said.
    WL73pWP.png

I noticed that Sakura ordered a drink at the bar and was like 'Girl, you're pregnant'. But, to my relief, she ordered a root beer.
    is61SFT.png

It's that same lady who Luke had a "crush" at the gym. She's a paparazzi and was only here because Leia is a Proper Celebrity for being the President.
    52WjiBz.png

"Can I have this dance?"
    (I love how Han is at the back, thinking "Atta boy!")
    aWjGYGO.png

Newlywed's first dance.
    cxXQ3eM.png

Elliot looked really sad as he watched his youngest child dance with his wife. How time flies by so fast.
    n5EAIWC.png

Tristan followed his husband to another room to comfort him, telling him that everything's alright and they did a great job at raising the kids.
    FsF0Re2.png

Autumn was the last guest and congratulated her grandson.
    4YyYWxV.png

After a long night of partying with family and friends, Luke and Sakura went straight to bed without changing.
    aqTpnh4.png

Fast Forward...
    Sakura gave birth twins, a girl named Jessie and a boy named James.
    ca0sjOV.png
    dAVXLDT.png

Even after having twins, she still looked the same.
    24bljVo.png

Aged up the little ones. Fortunately one of them was born with purple eyes.

James's trait is Charmer, and Jessie's trait is Silly.
    UvRaTWE.png

Question is, who will be the heir of Generation 10???
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,961 Member
    I haven’t played Sims 4 in ages, not since the November patch and hot fix messed my game up. I’ll go back fairly soon just to check. @SwanSong93 posting about acting made me want to go and play with the Mastersons, as Caroline is close to becoming a Global Superstar. But I need to go back to the Sulani save first!
  • DarkwingzDarkwingz Posts: 83 Member
    edited December 2020
    I moved my in progress lot to a bigger lot.
    Things got removed when I had to center it on the property, so I'm set back quite a bit.
    The positive aspect is that I get to redesign a lot of the rooms.

Ah, here we go. The best part so far:

Post edited by Darkwingz on
    You can search for my builds with EA Account ID: MASTERDARKWINGZ
    No longer taking build requests/questions, sorry.
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 3: Episode 18

Manuel is now so eager to become a dad, but Summer insisted doing one more thing before she becomes pregnant: to explore the Granite Falls! So the couple booked a 2-day vacation there. They slept as soon as they arrived to their lodging because they were already tired.
    Ep18a.jpg

Show spoiler to see what happened in Day 1.
    The following morning, Manuel woke up first, so he made breakfast (fruit salad). Summer woke up before Manuel finished preparing, and then they ate together.
    Ep18b.jpg

After eating, they went to the Granite Falls Forest where they saw many insects in display.
    Ep18c.jpg

Then they went fishing together. A "bear" asked for Manuel's autograph sign.
    Ep18d.jpg

Summer now has Pristine Reputation as well.
    QM3lgrQZ_o.png

In the late afternoon, it started raining, but that did not stop the couple from making a bonfire. They exchanged stories and roasted their dinner. They had to take turns adding fuel to the bonfire because of the rain.
    Ep18e.jpg

Manuel successfully finished roasting a fish, and he let Summer have it while he decided to take something from their cooler. Of course, Summer shared some of the roasted fish.
    Ep18f.jpg

They slept in their tent and WooHooed the following morning as soon as they woke up.
    Ep18g.jpg

Show spoiler to see what happened in Day 2.
    Summer made their breakfast this time. Manuel was in a mood for streaming, but his drone broke so he had to fix it.
    Ep18h.jpg

They further explored the forest after eating until they found the entrance to the secret area.
    Ep18i.jpg

They met the hermit and quickly became friends with him with the help of their Pristine Reputation. Being a hermit, he probably had no idea he's speaking to celebrities. They went fishing with him and then spent the rest of their vacation around a bonfire.
    Ep18j.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    Episode 14
    Episode 15
    Episode 16
    Episode 17
    @Lucy_Henley You can also make one of your Sulani characters pursue acting career :smile:
    I have about 8 more sim days before my update, The Mua Pel'am Merfolk are pretty awesome to play with.

@AlwaysAsking Welcome back! That snowball fight was epic! It would have been pretty funny if Liberty knocked down Penny in a collision. It was hilarious that she went straight through her.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,790 Member
    I we had to abandon my first save for the moment. Jade and Xen’s kids, which were hybrid alien-mermaids, are now straight aliens after the last update but I’m still getting a Last Exception notice every time I load up and I don’t know how to fix it. Does anyone know if saving the household (and the extended family) and putting them in a new save will help? Jade completed the Resistance aspiration and her youngest daughter, Ashoka, was slated to become a Scoundrel.

I’ve started a new save with a couple Finnian and Naoko O’Reilly. Naoko is a vet in Brindleton Bay and Finn is an athlete. Their lot is a Cat hangout, so there are often a number of stray cats hanging around. Naoko adopted Nikki, who hated every single male cat that Naoko tried to get her to mate or breed with. Eventually I downloaded a cat from the Gallery and the attempt to breed was successful the first time! Nikki and Tuxedo now have a kitten, Miyuki.

Naoko and Finn have a son Carlin, who is wild and inherited his dad’s red hair and mum’s brown eyes. He has just got a little sister, Akira, and there’s one more baby on the way. I’ve discovered Naoko can take Carlin to work with her so he can work on his skills. He mainly stays in the playroom while his mum works. She has got the clinic to 4 stars but I don’t know how to get it to five!

@DarkAngel1994 - I’m a huge Star Wars fan so I’m loving the story with Luke and Leia! My sim Jade had a daughter Leia who rolled genius and Social Butterfly upon becoming a child!
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    Sorry I didn't make a post yesterday, I was editing chapter two of this save's story, and it took most of the day. And then I did stuff with S.O. instead of immediately coming here. But tbh we're almost caught up on current gameplay, this one should mostly get us there, so no real loss.

Corazon
    First | Previous | Related Story

Household: Ember
    12-04-20-7-24-16-PM.jpg
    Morgyn has a working problem. And he decided to grade papers during the little family outing. One thing I've noticed, Kaori is very tolerant of them flirting with each other in conversation with her. It normally doesn't get bad enough for it to turn awkward. This is good, because, they flirt a lot too.
    12-04-20-7-31-47-PM.jpg
    Honestly, originally, Ezio was meant to adopt Kaori. But she ended up, just by chance, with Morgyn and Liberty, and tbh, no regrets here, really.

12-04-20-7-32-22-PM.jpg
    Ezio's half-Japanese self got chopstick savvy already. Now it's Morgyn's turn. I turned Nine East into a slightly-pan-Asian restaurant. I love it.

12-04-20-7-33-49-PM.jpg
    Morgyn is the only one at this table that doesn't have chopstick savvy, actually, so uh lol he's the one that messed up. Kaori may or may not be judging him slightly.

12-04-20-7-36-33-PM.jpg
    What's interesting is, whenever I see Caleb out and about, he's alone. Ezio is never around too. It's strange, but Ezio is a thousand times less outgoing than Morgyn is and he really does seem to hate people in this save. ... well, in most saves tbh.

Anyway, looks like Caleb's a critic.

12-04-20-7-36-45-PM.jpg
    Also caught Megumi and Naoki out here on a date. Honestly I feel bad for the Itos, they were just made to be dysfunctional with a mean husband and a klepto child.

12-04-20-11-31-43-PM.jpg
    Entirely autonomously, and she is unlocking techie because of this, Kaori taught herself programming, and then started autonomously hacking. She did this not me. Yuki Behr 2.0.

12-05-20-2-22-23-AM.jpg
    ... -smirky-

12-05-20-2-28-20-AM.jpg
    Kaori being a kid!

12-05-20-11-27-20-AM.jpg
    So we got a dog. Her name's Belle, and she was meant to be Kaori's dog.

12-05-20-10-31-15-AM.jpg
    Somehow, she ended up Morgyn's. This is Belle sleeping, after getting afraid of something and Morgyn praising her into calming down enough to sleep.

12-05-20-12-01-11-PM.jpg
    She loves the dishwasher though.

Unfortunately I apparently did not flag her not to age and she died while I was with Emi and Lilith, so I have a ghost dog to resurrect. She'll fit right in though, they have a bunch of ghosts on that lot. ... well, they'll lose some of them because I'm about to restart this save's life-cycle.

12-05-20-12-02-21-PM.jpg
    They got a new house! Not my exterior. I did mess with the interior a lot and it came unfurnished anyway. I also fiddled with the tower on the left side and the roofs a bit because everyone likes to pull the roof through the house but listen, if you make any changes to the house at all it feels like it breaks that and suddenly there's roofing in your bedroom. I can't tell you how many builds I've had to fix because I moved one wall and broke the roofing. I had one where the roofing was blocking the staircase so I moved a wall and lost the staircase and couldn't put it back and had no idea why.

12-05-20-4-41-55-PM.jpg
    Lilith and Kaori had a snowball fight in the yard. (The tombstones back there are Darrel, L, and Simeon.) Actually, Lilith and Emilia would've been decent parents for her too, Kaori capped the bar with Lilith in no time. Adventurous seems to work very similarly in base coding to active.

Household: Ernest-Vatore
    12-05-20-6-05-55-PM.jpg
    Emi and Lilith went on a date first thing. Unfortunately, I forgot Emilia's vegetarian and she ended up eating chicken. Oops.
    12-05-20-6-14-05-PM.jpg
    Libs and Morgyn were also there because reasons I guess lol

This is the start of the uni run with Emi and Lilith, so I was on them for like three game-weeks. I tweaked the specific days every age stage lasts in MCCC and did some more fiddling with the MCCC settings to get it ready for the restart. I'll restart it when I'm done with this uni run but I left them on Friday morning, the day of finals, so I'm just about free of them. I may take them out of my rotation after this too, actually.

The way I've got the age settings, one should be able to fully raise two children before becoming an elder, and this is assuming they don't have the second child until the first has become an adult. Then elder stage should last through one grandchild becoming an adult, assuming neither child has a child of their own until they're both adults. So that should be plenty of padding for elders to meet grandchildren and great-grandchildren, even, and also not having someone dying every two days.

12-05-20-7-25-09-PM.jpg
    Lilith goes to the gym a lot because, well, obvious reasons lol Morgyn was so excited to go talk to her he didn't even change before running off. It was a tiny bit awkward like imagine being in the public gym and your dad's just wandering around in a towel.

By current gameplay, Lilith's a three-star celebrity, but here she's a two. (Ezio has still never showed up in the gym again.)

07-25-20-10-59-19-PM.jpg
    Morgyn came by the next day, too. Interestingly, if we're meant to take the adoring sentiment as a crush signal between Sims that aren't related, Morgyn got a crush on Lilith, very quickly after they started talking again. Lilith later got the adoring sentiment with Liberty.
    Me: Stop trying to poly I hate you all.

12-06-20-6-19-25-PM.jpg
    Where else would Lilith do sit-ups? I mean, mud puddles are obviously made for that.

12-07-20-10-26-22-AM.jpg
    So Max died and Morgan inherited the Renegades. And we turned it into a coven. Morgan invited Morgyn, and then Morgyn invited Lilith. At the time she was just a vampire but I changed the requirements and had to leave vampire in so Lilith could stay. And then I hybridised her anyway, and lemme tell you, Lilith and Caleb were released in the wrong pack.

I also tipped her hair pink. Liberty's is tipped red and Morgan's is tipped brown, so they're like a little club.

Happy Simming and well wishes to all!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Yesterday I actually had my first sim die by accident. Literally. She was cooking, I was controlling someone else in her household, and the next thing I knew Preston Cole is now a widower with two kids. Their son Travis became a young adult three days after the death of his mother and his sister Savannah becomes a young adult in a couple weeks.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Previously in the May household:

I started my new family the May's off in autumn so they will be all set for the Christmas of their dreams.
    Magnolia May and her parents Garth & Tricia have moved into a Colorado style home in Brindelton Bay (or whatever the name is). After Christmas and before New Year’s Magnolia will be moving out on her own.
    Magnolia May and her parents Garth & Tricia have set up the Christmas tree and are discussing plans for the holiday, maybe a ski trip.

Currently:

The May’s are enjoying their home. Both father and daughter have advanced in their guitar skills. Mom is enjoying catching up on her favorite TV shows. Magnolia is really taken to grilling.
    Last night, the Calientes were a casualty of the set up process.

I added Merman Don Lothario to my game, and in the process of deleting Don the Original, the Caliente sisters took three spots for potential sims.

So far, I have 30/150 played sims or sims that will not be culled for the game to function at the optimal level.

Sulani

The Zalrian Household

Calum Zalrian (Merman)
    Arihi Zalrian (Elemental Mermaid)
    Dylan Zalrian (Elemental Merman)(Water Element)
    Zephyr Zalrian (Elemental Merman)(Wind Element)
    Ember Zalrian (Elemental)(Fire Element)
    Jade Zalrian (Elemental Mermaid)(Earth Element)
    Juniper Zalrian (Elemental Merman)(Earth Element)

The Mua Pel'am Pod

Kemps Zalrian (Merman)(Leader of the Merfolk)
    Maria Eldora (Mermaid)(Artist)
    Delphin Zephyra (Merman)(Underwater Gatherer)(Diving Career)
    Panipo Kainalu (Merman)(Ukupanipo Doppelgänger)(Conservationist)
    Nalani Mahi'Ai (Mermaid)(Conservationist)
    Andria Kian (Mermaid)(Underwater Gatherer)(Diving Career)
    Fin Kian (Merman)(Underwater Gatherer)(Diving Career)
    Lyric Kian (Merboy (Teen))(Life Guard)

The Kealohas

Makoa Kealoha (half-merman)(conservationist)
    Liliana Kealoha (Human)(Chef)
    Nani Kealoha (Human)(Toddler)
    Duane Kealoha (Human (Teen))(Life Guard)

The Service Sims (Sims the game spawned or used to perform jobs).
    Haruka Ota (Human(Elder))(Nanny)
    Kalamainu'u Iona (Mermaid)(Massage Therapist)
    Argon Boria (Alien)(Sales Associate)
    Hawea (Merman)(Sales Associate)

Oasis Springs

The Darkfins
    Volcana Darkfin (Mermaid)
    Flaira Darkfin (Mermaid)
    Sarah Darkfin (Mermaid)
    Nyx Darkfin (Merman)
    Freddy Darkfin (Merman)
    Archer Darkfin (Merman)

Not in World

Bartending Guy (Human)
    Merman Don Lothario (Half-Merman)

I plan on uploading a couple more merfolk I've created, and I will create two more households for a challenge. I plan on using the other spots for non-merfolk sims, the merfolk legacy sims, and a rags to riches challenge.

The set up is almost done!
    I thought of a story for Damion Morbius, the vampire created to kill Dylan and Zeph for the Broken World Saga.

He's going to act as a reaper for the legacy household and any sims I want to cull.

He'll also have a side hobby, collecting the souls of evil sims and certain sims with certain negative reputations.

He will be the adopted son of Vlad, but he won't be raised by Vlad.

For Vlad, Damion is just a vessel of dark power to control. Damion's mother will be Iris Morbius, an Elemental Vlad captured and turned mortal. Damion's father will also be a mortal, but I haven't figured out who that will be.

I thought of a unique arrangement of character values I want Damion to have. I will be controlling him as a toddler.

The traits are:
    Good Manners
    Responsible
    Emotional Control
    Argumentative
    Insensitive

He might murder you in your own home, but he will be polite about it. Also, that extra bit of responsibility will help him do an excellent job with the whole task from murder to crime scene clean up. He will never miss a reaping.

My legacy will have more of a focus on developing the next generation, so I will have auto aging turned off. Like many others, I have a time limit for enough things.
    edited December 2020
    I have all the households I plan to start with added. Finally!!

In addition to the above list, I added a few other merfolk saved to the gallery. I excluded a few of the individuals in the household that were added to a different family or I renamed and gave a different role.

So, the next group of merfolk and the final additions will be:

Alex Azure (Formerly Flynn Azure)(Merman)
    Calden Azure (Merman)
    Sid Marus (Merman)
    Vesper Marus (Merman)
    Coraline Cole (Mermaid)
    Isla Gale (Mermaid)

The Azure household was once made up of four brothers specializing in the arts. They were my early attempt at rags to riches.

Flynn Azure (Now Alex Azure)
    Calden Azure
    Ceren Azure (Now Kemps Zalrian)
    Lyric Azure (Now Lyric Kian)

Sid and Vesper were a household I created for fun. To my knowledge, Vesper has actually been given the performer role at the Flea Market, and Sid was another bartender in the works. The Marus brothers were meant to be partiers.

The Kailani Household was added as a townie family. They will get their own save with an alternate universe story.

More households will be added later, but I'm going to make the next story update very soon.

As for many of the outfits, the intent is for these outfits to be starter outfits. I'll explain more with the story update in a spoiler.

I forgot to mention this. Coraline and Isla were originally intended to be potential spouses for a legacy household, their developed design beyond their starter outfits gave me other ideas for them.
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 3: Episode 19

Bruce found new romance in a townie girl called Emilia. After going steady, they "messed around" in the bedroom of Emilia's parents.

Ep19a.jpg

Screenshot-392.png

Screenshot-390.png

For the first time after Manuel got married to Summer, the Reality Kings boys had a night out.
    Ep19b.jpg

Half-sisters Angela and Venessa (both teens) want to pursue acting career after graduating so that they could work with the Reality Kings boys. Angela, in particular, has huge crush on Manuel and Jordan while Venessa wants Erik. During their visit to the Reality Kings Nightclub, Angela was able to get an autographed photo of Jordan now displayed in the bedroom she shares with Venessa and their mom. She wanted to get one from Manuel too, but she didn't get the chance because he was on the stage.
    Ep19i.jpg

Phoenix (Jordan's ex-girlfriend), celebrated her birthday in Bathe de Rill. Erik was invited while Jordan was not. Luna (now a "Restaurant Rater") and Raj Rasoya (now a "Sous Chef"), who just started dating, were also there. It was quite an awkward moment for them to see Erik there (since he's one of Luna's two ex-boyfriends, the other one being Manuel).
    Ep19c.jpg

Phoenix also pursued career in acting, and during her first gig, she saw Jordan but pretended not to know him.
    Ep19d.jpg

Johnny continued envying Manuel, and during one Star Accolades Night, he approached Manuel and pretended to be friendly to him. Then he went to the restroom to cause him discomfort using Voodoo doll. That night, Thorne and Cherie each won an award.
    Ep19e.jpg

Raj proposed to Luna in the morning of Souls Day. Jordan and Gunther witnessed it. The food critic-chef relationship really went well.
    Ep19f.jpg

In the afternoon, Jordan visited Newcrest Cemetery with his mother and Luna. He stayed until midnight to see some ghosts including the ghost of a deceased randomized townie celebrity.
    Ep19g.jpg

Raj and Luna's wedding took place in Myshuno Meadows the following day (rainy afternoon). Jordan crossed paths with his ex-girlfriend Phoenix again in the wedding party. After the wedding, Luna started living with Raj and his mother in San Myshuno (in the same apartment building Jordan used to live in). Now it's only Jordan and his mother in the Villareal mansion.
    Ep19h.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    Episode 14
    Episode 15
    Episode 16
    Episode 17
    Episode 18
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Just a brief recap and a few statistics from my last rotation before I start posting about the next one.
    This time I played 15 households. I left out the mermaid because George is getting old and honestly this rotation had enough losses. Next rotation will be 18 households, bringing back Lily Feng the siren, and adding the Eclectic Arts house turned spellcasters that I made over in CAS but haven't started playing yet, and Rinaldo and his wife the Batuu native and their newborn.
    My first generation was decimated this last rotation. I lost my founder sim Athena, all but one of her townie exes who had helped expand my rotational save, as well as Geeta Rasoya, Mila Munch and Mortimer Goth.

Athena's family as it stands now:
    Elders: Bruce and Walker
    Adults: Amelia and Pierce, Derrick and Evie, Erick (and his ex Billie), Finnian, Gillian and Cassandra
    2nd Generation YA (birthdays coming in the next week): Morgan, Holly and Lucas, Ivy and Alexander
    2nd Generation ageless: Cordelia and Wolfgang
    3rd Generation YA: Bo and Liberty, Maximilian and Millie, Klaatu
    3rd Generation ageless: Cornelius and Charlotte
    Teens (all 3rd gen): Darius, Esau, Jacob, Farrah, Adam, Isabella
    Children: Harper, Gwendolyn, Lorelei, Noelle
    Toddler: Maybelle

The first member of the 4th generation, Kendall, was born to Max and Millie after I rotated to another household, so she counts as being born on the first day of the upcoming rotation since that's when she'll start aging.

As for the in-laws- I add premade family members to my rotation in some fashion after any member of the family marries into a household. For parents and grandparents, it generally means being aged up manually to elder at the appropriate time and moving into the retirement village, unless they move in with one of their kids, so here's who we have now:
    Siobhan (adult) and her toddler Forrest will continue to live with Morgan's family until Siobhan begins a new relationship. Brent and Brant live with their daughter Millie and her family - they are currently in the adult stage. Bella lives with Cassandra and family, and will age to elder next time. The retirement village still has Justin, Supriya, Moira and Dominic, and will soon add Vivien Lewis and Dennis Kim since their granddaughter will be marrying into the third generation.

For my occult households, the spellcasters and Batuu house will join us soon, Diego got engaged in my ghost household (Don remains a player and Gunther considers himself too dead for romance), Viktoria Faust aged to child in my vampire household (Ulrike remains the head vampire over Maaike, Raj and Akira, and Victor Feng is still living with them as a human), and my two born-in-game aliens moved into an apartment together and the alien household was played for the first time. Since I didn't play them, the siren household remains Lily Feng and her thrall, George Cahill.

And catching up on some comments:

@Metior_Ice It must feel good to have all your households set up! I have never planned that much in advance with households, I made up the rules in my current save as I went along. I have ideas for a new save with more planning and it just seems like so much work that I've barely gotten started and just keep going back to the easy one. I'm impressed with how much you've accomplished!

@PriestessBizarre That is a nice house! I enjoy building my worlds more than actual buildings, so finding what I need on the gallery is always a plus.

@catmando830 Sounds like they are set up for a nice holiday!

@Keidra Your sims look really nice! I like their makeovers. Tbh the whole roofing thing is one reason I don't like building, I can't figure out how to make it look nice, and all those complications like you were running into trying to edit just make it too much for me. Mostly I just download. That house is a nice one, do you remember what it's called? Lol at Lilith, maybe the mud adds extra resistance and she wanted the challenge?

@MayaRose1138 Sorry to hear the patch messed up your sims! I hope you find a solution, but unfortunately I don't have any advice. Your current family sounds fun though.

@DarkAngel1994 Lovely wedding! The twins are adorable.

@SwanSong93 Congrats to Manuel and Summer! And a few other couples, as I continue through the thread. I love that Judith Ward got married in public and almost no one noticed. Also the fangirling bear was pretty funny. Look forward to seeing the next generation!

@AlwaysAsking Welcome back! You got some great snowball fight and snowboarding shots there! The snowball fight reactions were awesome. I have no idea why you got invaded with visitors but at least it was fun. Poor Ramiro though. My renamed Rinaldo hasn't done anything while you were gone. His daughter was born while I was playing my other households. I'll get back to that family for Love Day and Blossomfest. The little one should be a toddler in time to meet the Flower Bunny. I was thinking about naming her Xena as an alien reference but I'm also considering Rogue since Rinaldo wanted to be a scoundrel on Batuu.

@BlueSeaWaves Oh no, poor Archie! Anna's really cute too. Hope his one day of being unavailable doesn't kill his chances!
    I had some fun with Darius and Candy that week, which helped offset all the grieving at the end. I'm glad that rotation is over, and I shouldn't lose that many in a row to old age for a long while.

@HillyBeth Accidental deaths are really rare in my game too! Sorry for your sims' loss.

@vancanuckfan86 Congrats to your families on their new additions! I love the little onesies. I hope my last comment didn't come across as a complaint, it was just meant as an excuse if I forget a name or get some sims mixed up in my future comments! I have 18 households myself so I would be hypocritical to complain about someone else's. It's always fun to see the families grow and change once I get the hang of who's who.

@RedDestiny92 Looks like you're having fun with the new update! You've got some great looking sims.

@sunblond I really enjoyed your recent post and how Felipe handled his teenage sons. I'm glad they worked things out and are happier now.

@RubyDoo Congrats to your sims! Hope they like their new place!

@DoodlyDoofus You did seem the type who'd appreciate that movie. So what happens to a sim that's under control of a vampire when that vampire gets killed?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top