Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Merry Christmas, everyone, and stay safe out there!

Random
    Not part of the story, but it's new to me.
    Something I learned: if you use the telescope at GeekCon, you can spy on the apartments. James did just that and got flirty. Wonder what he saw. :wink:
    vDaG41x.png

Updates on the Canine Family
    Before his first feature film, James went to see his family in Mt. Komorebi. Luke's an adult, but still looks like he's a young adult.
    PIDujwB.png

There were three urns of Mosura, Gojira, and Tsuki.
    (Yup, for some reason, there urns are like the humans.)
    8gyuA5q.png

They have a new dog, who's the pup of Tsuki, named Loki. Goofy but cute.
    I'm going to take a wild guess that the father is a pitbull.
    KcE42oU.png

Dead Sea Adventures
    Captain Damian Von Bargen set sail to find the lost treasure.
    Qeu1Qlg.png

His ship was then invaded, and he fought against Evangeline Sharpe.
    cwaU0o4.png
    Wk1M0IE.png
    AmjpdJn.png

His love, Carmela Rosenburg, was safe after the ruthless attack.
    vMcmR39.png

Plot twist! The captain was a vampire and bit Evangeline.
    2QPW0hM.png

James stayed on the set to practice his acting for future projects.
    utBDDay.png

The End
    When James got back home, he was in for a surprise. He found a crib with the Grim Reaper Gnome next to it, eyes glowing. But his main focus was the baby in the crib.
    A note was found in the crib that read: "Please take care of our lil' Demetria."
    pxOeiN8.png

James wondered if the mother was Sarah, since he hadn't heard from her since their one night stand. He's not sure how Moe would react to a baby showing up on their doorstep, but he remembered that Moe was infertile and always wanted to have a family with him. Now they have a family to call their own.
    yFAdp3Z.png

It may look like the end of the legacy, but not exactly. From Gen 11 - 20 will involved a challenge I wanted to try, and this is the perfect time to do it...once Demetria is all grown up. Could possibly make a thread for this.
    pw0213q.png?1
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Happy Holidays to you all, whichever you and/or your sims happen to celebrate this week! I had some good gameplay today and then the game crashed and for some reason there is no autosave when you travel so I lost the whole half hour. But I might post yesterday's action later on, or maybe after tomorrow. Either way, hope you and your sims have a very happy holidays and that 2021 is a much better year for us all!

@SwanSong93 I was feeling sad for Bruce that his last conversation with his mother might have been the woohoo talk! But his becoming enemies with the Grim Reaper made me laugh. Congrats to Erik and Kendra.

@Smellincoffee Nice to hear how the Delgatos are doing in your game! It doesn't seem like we get too many stories about them here.

@Keidra If I get DU for Christmas tomorrow I'll have to refer back to your guide. I'm glad Drake is such an attentive father figure to all three kids. And yeah, I have raised a ton of twin toddlers so two is easy for me but I haven't been willing to try three yet.
    I had similar problems with the plum tree. Athena's kids have five different fathers and there wasn't a good way to show whose were whose.

@hanuel My next couple of updates will be about Candy and Darius again, so you'll find out soon! Congrats to Deli on both graduation and gaining sun immunity!

@MelanieScribbles I don't play evil or mean sims often either, but they can be a lot of fun! That's hilarious that she got the hugging curse.

@Metior_Ice I enjoyed the winter story! Fun way to use the weather machine.
    I think the spoilers look fine and take up less space, but it would probably work better to put the @ outside the spoiler box and then the content inside. I don't think you get notifications when the mentions are under the spoiler tag, while outside of it you're at least supposed to, when it's working right.

@Onverser Nice Candy makeover! I really don't like her original in-game hair, your version is much nicer.

@DarkAngel1994 I like how each generation seems to have a different pack focus. So James and Moe are going to get famous, unless the witch interferes. Oh never mind, maybe she'll be interfering with their relationships instead.
    RIP to Autumn and Ian.

@sarabeth2984 Nice to hear from you and see your sims! I love how you worked the Strangetown sims into your Strangerville story. Gave me serious nostalgia for my sims 2 saves.

@BlueSeaWaves Thanks! Poor Archie, but it seems like he's found a path in life at least. Unless it gets a bit derailed by Anna's news.

@sofmc9 So cute! I loved those books as a kid.

@ryttu3k Cute pics! Take care!

@s33man Pretty Winterfest pictures! Thanks for sharing!

@PriestessBizarre I just tried having a wedding on that lot and the sims really do object to staying out by the wedding arch any longer than necessary! Yours both looked lovely for the event though!

@Becka28 Happy Summerfest to you! Your guys are adorable!
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited December 2020
    Today the Poison Pufferfish reopened its doors for the festive season!

The first casualty of the festive season was everybody's favorite celebrity, Brytani Cho!
    12-24-20-11-37-45-PM.png
    Her dining guest Zoe, however was not remotely bothered and carried on eating.
    12-24-20-11-37-59-PM.png
    12-24-20-11-38-06-PM.png
    "What are y'all crying for? I'm having a great time!"

12-24-20-11-38-44-PM.png

She even remained completely unphased when the Grim Reaper turned up to take Brytani. Guess she must be a regular at the Poison Pufferfish!
    12-24-20-11-39-58-PM.png
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Hello Everyone! And Happy Holidays!

Am I allowed to say I'll be happy tomorrow after dinner when it's time to Sim and post again? :D

Anyway, I popped in my game today for a minute, Just to wish you Merry Christmas from my family!

dQ1T0NQ.png

And that's actually the best shot I got! lol!

The other fairly decent (or kinda funny) ones are in the spoiler:
    QKJg8cF.png

Ucc3vbp.png

OXNIxpA.png

hLuRB0u.png

s3xcESu.png
    And, dear me, this is probably the most accurate one with this group! lol
    iuVEhHT.png

Yes, it was an ordeal. :sweat_smile:

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    My sim self and my bf's sim self had a little photoshoot today <3

K6YaKZ9.png
    lYImVEw.png
    SQs6cGA.png
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited December 2020
    Excerpts from the Journal of Samyr Benali

-Zayn and I graduated with Distinguished Degrees, but neither of us did so with Honors. For me, it was mostly because I changed my focus from mechanical engineering to becoming a scientist. I had gone to a lecture and heard a Simbel Prize winning scientist speak and was really inspired. So my last term I had to take a lot of hard courses and, well, it was pretty intense playing catch up. For Zayn, it was because he wasn’t totally focused on his classes, more about that later on.
    Still, neither of us was too upset about it, to be honest, and if dad was, well, he hid it well. The good thing is, we both got offered really good jobs after Uni. So, once we moved into Kaden’s house, we started working at jobs we actually wanted and studied and worked for. I got a job with an experimental science lab, FutureSim Laboratories, that does pure research, and I’m in charge at the lab too. So, I’m really happy and lucky to land a job like that right out of school. And Zayn, well, the thing is, in our second term, he decided to start doing comedy routines at open mic nights, but we were both underage so couldn’t get into bars back then. So, I got us fake ones from a guy on my hall that was majoring in Computer Sciences who makes them on the side for extra cash. They’re good ones and pretty much fool the guys that work the doors and bars at clubs. I wasn’t going to let my brother go to dicey bars alone, so I tagged along a lot in the early days. In our fourth term, Lenny Aguilar saw his act when he was offered a gig as MC and headliner as a fill in, it was a big deal. And Lenny gave him his agent’s card, ultimately, Lenny’s agent didn’t take Zayn on, but a younger, recently promoted agent from the same agency did. So, by the time Zayn graduated, he already had and agent with gigs lined up and had already started to make a name for himself.
    Both of us are lucky to be doing the kind of work we wanted, so ultimately, I’m kind of glad that I did more than just study while I was in Uni, that I lived a little too.-

-For all my posturing about needing time away from Zayn and being on my own at Uni, well, ultimately, we did spend a lot of time together. So much so, that my two roommates Leon Kenyon and Alex Navarro and Zayn’s roommate, Jerome Ritter, became friends too. Zayn had the same roommate all through Uni, they even moved to a smaller on-campus house for the final term together. In fact, our roommates moved into an apartment in San Myshuno together after graduation. It’s handy for Zayn, because when he has a late gig in the city he can crash with them. The thing is, Zayn’s forays into doing stand-up was a boon to both of us, for him, it jump started his career and for me, well, I got to meet a lot of girls. There would sometimes be girls that caught his act and approached him afterwards and more than a few times one of them took a fancy to me. So, the truth is, we both did a lot of “hooking up” when we were at Uni because of his stand-up act. It was probably the third time he had done one of those open mic nights when two women, they were both in their early 30’s, so older women, came up to us and we ended up going home with them, they were roommates with a 2-bedroom apartment in the city. That’s when Zayn found out I wasn’t as inexperienced with women as he was. Boy, was he steamed over that, at both me and Kaden. But ultimately, he got over it and only brings up our keeping it a secret from him all those years when he gets really mad at me or Kaden. That tended to happen pretty often, the thing with women, I mean. Finally, though I started dating a girl from the play Zayn was in, it was Personal Lives by Noel Howard, an old British comedy with five characters in it and Zayn was like the second lead or whatever. It was about a couple that got divorced and meet again when they share adjoining rooms on their honeymoons with other people. Zayn was really good at playing a stuffy British guy, even if I kind of detected he was mimicking dad a few times, lol. Anyway, I met Cassie Fisher at one of his practices, she was second female lead, was super hot, and we dated a while. The thing is, while I liked that she was creative and all, she was not just into drama, she was into creating it, like in her real life too. So ultimately, she interfered with my studies a lot, so eventually I had to end it. I probably let it go on longer that I should have, if I’m honest, but the woohoo was, well, it was really hard to give that up. She had a thing for doing it in public places and other kinkie stuff, and, well, that was kind of hard for me to let go of, you know?
    But, after that, well, my two roommates and Jerome had taken over going with Zayn to his gigs and they had also realized the benefits of having his groupies around, so I kind of just focused on my studies for the whole last term. As I said, I was playing catch up and had really hard classes my last term and I was still dealing with Cassie, who did not take our break up well and became a bit of a stalker, sigh.-

bt1rv5r.jpg
    The Roommates: Left to right, Alex Navarro, Jerome Ritter, and Leon Kenyon

-I’ve spent the first week getting to know my colleagues, well, I guess they are technically my employees. And our neighbors stopped by the house while dad was visiting, a Welcome Wagon, I guess. And one of them was Philip Goth’s wife, Sadie, who’s pregnant with their first child now. She’s really pretty and I’m really happy for them. Philip is a friend of ours from school, I mean, we grew up next door to each other, but we kind of lost touch after that, so it was really nice to get to know her better as well as our other neighbors.

Uo0TaK0.jpg
    Getting to know Eddie Sharma. (Yes, Miranda’s ex)

8ckWniR.jpg
    Also Wolfgang Munch.

f8YhtpU.jpg
    And Hari Kaur. (Yes, son of Roxie’s ex, Ranbir Kaur, and brother of Dani, who’s married to Jamila Benali)

Zowyxdi.jpg
    Meeting the neighbors.

-I invented the Momentum Conserver, it’s basically a device that can enhance productivity by giving anyone in the room a boost to their ability to focus on a task, not bad for my first official invention. The Invention Constructor took some playing around with at first, but it’s a wonderful invention and is a huge help with making my ideas a reality. I really love my job, I love that I can create new things and brainstorm ideas. And the people I work with are all kind of like me, they like exchanging ideas and talking about it. It’s just really gratifying for me, I guess.-

GVeUkJU.jpg
    Working on the first invention.

3CgMYhH.jpg
    Success!

-I had gone over to the community garden to gather some plant samples for work and, well, it’s behind the Pancake’s house, so I ran into Keely. She and I hugged and caught up a bit and now she’s started calling me and asking me to come over and stuff. The thing is, I’m kind of past the point of wanting to date high school girls now. And I don’t know how to say that to her in a nice way. Jeez, why do I have such trouble with women!

sEeBdnx.jpg
    Catching up with Keely.

-I came up with a new invention, the Hover Lamp it’s similar to the first one in that it enhances a focused mindset, but it’s also functional since it can serve as a lamp. Ok, so not a big improvement, but still. And, we’ve decided to build a rocket ship! So cool! Plus, there’s the microscope that’s a great source of inspiration and just for fun, if I’m honest. And I’ve started working on some serums now as well. More to come later on that, hopefully.-

QOqHduO.jpg
    Working on a new Serum.

TE9sOg7.jpg
    Building a Rocket Ship.

VXnZ3X8.jpg
    The Microscope.

2N7prnG.jpg
    Samyr works on the Hover Lamp.

2v7I7rb.jpg
    Samyr admires the prototype.

-I ran into Lacie Bachelor at the grocery story the other day, yes, that Lacie Bachelor, as in Zayn’s ex. We got to talking and I found out she’s living in a house Oasis Springs with some other girls who also recently graduated Uni, and, well, she invited me over there to talk some more. She’s a food critic now, by the way.
    We ended up in her bedroom and one thing led to another and I kissed her, and she totally let me, I could tell she wanted me to. The thing is, I used to talk to her back when Zayn was dating her and she and I share a lot of similar interests, for example, she’s into fantasy and sci-fi novels, comics, and superhero movies, just like I am. And if I’m being honest, I had a bit of a crush on her back then. Plus, she and I have way more in common than she and Zayn ever did, just saying. She did ask after him, she had seen some of his posters around town and all, OK. And, yes, I asked her about that political stuff, the stuff she and Zayn broke up over.? What she told me was that the political stuff, well, it was really just her parroting her maternal grandfather. She and him were really close and it was all the stuff he had taught her. Then she told me that she met a German exchange student at Uni, and that he was very politically active, he was really into the Eco movement and all. That at first they had argued a lot, they were both on a political action committee together at Uni. Then they became “lovers” her words not mine, and that over time she had become way more liberal in her views, not just from his influence but also because of some of the courses she took, that a lot of her views had changed at Uni. She said she regretted the way things ended with her and Zayn, but that she was not the same person now that she was back then. None of us are, to be honest.
    Ok, so I totally know that this will not go over well with Zayn, but the thing is, I really like Lacie, I’ve had a crush on her since high school even. And I think we have a lot in common, plus she’s smoking hot, I mean she is just gorgeous, I get butterflies when I’m around her, the good kind. And I really want to see more of her, as in, take her out on an official date. But, just how in the world am I supposed to tell my brother that I want to date the girl who literally broke his heart in high school?

gcMDjKH.jpg
    Samyr and Lacie talk.

qbItO7p.jpg
    Samyr kisses Lacie.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 4: Episode 7

The plasma fruit tree Erik planted grew so fast. He read Encyclopedia Vampirica Volume 3 when Kendra was sleeping. He discovered a few more things about vampires. He had finished reading the entire volume by the time Kendra woke up.
    Ep7a.jpg

Screenshot-469.png

It was Souls Day! Jordan and Manuel visited them that morning. Kendra and Jordan were not bitter with each other after they broke up. After the handsome visitors left, Kendra was ready to give birth.
    Ep7b.jpg

She gave birth to a healthy baby boy they named Derrick.
    Ep7c.jpg

Screenshot-475.png

Bruce, Jessie, and their father came to the Newcrest Cemetery wearing costume to celebrate the Souls Day. Bruce stayed until the evening hoping to see ghosts. He saw his enemy Kim and did mean interactions with her. He also met Jordan's late mom.
    Ep7d.jpg

His reputation became "Awful" after a few more mean interactions with Kim.
    Screenshot-479.png

Jessie released another hit song.
    Screenshot-481.png

The Grammys had a club gathering in Mid-Nowhere Stage in Windenburg. Some fans and celebrities including the Reality Kings boys were there to watch the performances. (Credits to the person who shared the lot to the gallery) All of the sudden, Mick climbed up the stage and proposed to Jessie when she was singing her hits.
    Ep7e.jpg

Mick, being prepared, brought a wedding arch with him, and the two got married right away. These were all witnessed by Mick's social media followers through his streaming drone. Jessie changed her stage name to Jessie B.
    Ep7f.jpg

Screenshot-483.png

The newly married couple moved in together into the most prestigious penthouse in San Myshuno--the Torendi Tower Penthouse.
    Ep7g.jpg

They tried to make a baby right away, and they were successful! They happily slept together that night.
    Ep7h.jpg

Screenshot-485.png

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Merry Christmas to everyone! :smiley:

@Daephene Yeah, that was their last conversation. And I feel sorry for your game crash :cry:
    @Onverser Brytani Cho is so annoying, so I killed her in my game too :lol:
    @AlwaysAsking Enjoy playing again :smile:
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    Happy Holidays, forums! Hope you're all spending them safely.
    Yesterday, I took a break from my evil spellcaster to play one of my favorite household again: the Goth-Stranges.

Since it's been a while since I've posted about them, let's have a short recap of who they are. Cassandra Goth got married to a guy named Arthur Strange: she ended up being Gloomy, Creative and a Music Lover... While Arthur is Cheerful, Creative and Music Lover (I thought it would be cute if he cheered her up, and the new Sentiments from Snowy Escapes seem to agree with me). I was planning for Arthur to take Cassandra's name, but liked both last names so much that I wanted to keep them.
    They had 3 children: Tatiana, Rodolfo, and Kory. I planned 2, but the randomizer had other ideas... Gotta admit that twin siblings were more fun to play then regular ones, though.

Basically, everyone aged up today because Rodolfo and Kory finished up their last childhood aspirations and had their skills maxed.

Cassandra aged up to an Adult gracefully, but what did I expect with Bella's good genes? Also, she reached the top of the Entertainer career, but the royalties of her guitar songs earn about 2000 simoleons more then her salary... She's also a Proper Celebrity, so she can't go anywhere without at least 3 paparazzi following her around. She also runs a music club that I made, the BariTones.
    fDasEEq.png

I'm not mad at how Arthur looks either, though. He's an Art Critic (give you 3 guesses to where Cassandra met him), and he's at the same fame level as Cassandra... So make that 6 paparazzi buzzing around those two at any given time. I'm honestly counting down to them both getting a tile for the Starlight Boulevard. He also runs an art critic club that I made, named the Commentary Community... I was feeling silly that day. It's still fun to see him walk around with Diego Lobo.
    K7aBsDd.png

Tatiana hasn't changed much, since she aged up from a Teen already. She also enrolled in University today: she takes after her mother and mastered the Guitar skill early. So I was already kind of expecting her to get accepted into Britechester's distinguished Fine Arts program. But good lord, the amount of no-lifing my Sim has to do, and the amount of needs cheats I need to throw around to get my Sims that degree. Either way, I'm planning for her to have the same career as Cassandra.
    G5gaoBC.png

Kory and Rodolfo also aged up from Children to Teens. And geez, these guys need some serious protein! Seriously, each of them looked like a stick: not a gram of fat on them, but not an ounce of muscle either. So off to the gym it was. They are starting to build some bulk, but it's still a long way for those clothes to actually start looking good on them. Gym Rat reward trait, don't fail me now! I'm not sure if I'll have them join Maxis' Powerhouse club, or make my own club like it. I mean, they're probably not the first Goth-Stranges to start a club...
    xFZjJYa.png
    For clarity's sake: The one in the sweater is Kory...
    wPh7H1d.png
    ...And the one in the jacket is Rodolfo. No sneaky twin switcheroo mischief on my watch, you two!
    7RjPocL.png
    And keep at it: No pain, no gain... And I didn't have your parents remove your curfew for nothing.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    Happy merry holichristdaymas times...lol or just regular day whichever I didn't do anything all that interesting but I wasted no more time in splitting up the houses.
    al6FfHL.png
    Switched houses to popcorn for breakfast before Elvion got a house to take Westley with him I'd like him to be a witch.
    WUOAyeH.png
    Lucas decided to leave with his friendcount dropping and he wasn't leaving without Norah, which she found really sweet.
    KpzXnLo.png
    Fabien specifically took Gem out after deciding on a house hoping she could put their past bad dates behind them and just see him as trying to win her over, she gave him what he wanted a little...by teasing he had scored this time at least lol.
    ho7bz6a.png
    Toshi is of course glad to be home with Talia on his arm it makes his little home much nicer.
    CNsWGm8.png

All my main couples are expecting children now and I have split up the remaining cast to let mccc decide what to do with them.
    lbrZQZz.png
    While I was moving I noticed this I don't mess around with that more than eight sim count so I don't know how this happened I had some issues saving and made a fresh copy to speak and it is fine now.
    htvCfsQ.png
    But why though...that said I still say I wish we already had a limit of ten sims so it wouldn't be such an issue, as punishment I left them one kitten and gave away their other cats.

Mmkay that's it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited December 2020
    Happy Holidays and today is Christmas so Merry Christmas! <3
    Thanks everyone for comments on my posts! <3

@sarabeth2984 p817
    They stood there for hours. The fruitcake was good. Must give the recipe to Joanna.
    I can't believe he ate the fruitcake! That's hilarious. Even though they look so scary, he trusted their food?!! :D I have Strangerville, but I've not used it yet. Your story of Vincent's Adventures there was so funny. It makes me want to check out the pack a little bit more. I don't quite understand what happened to him once he got his security clearance and entered that place, though… but it seems dangerous. He didn't defeat the mother yet?

@RedDestiny92 p817 I'm glad to hear that Juanita and Jill are official and to see that their relationship is moving forward! Norah is also really pretty - I like these updated skins.

p818 I'm happy your sim couples seem to be doing well! I laughed at you punishing the house with so many cats. I don't mess with the 8 sim limit either, so it's scary to think that pets could push it over and corrupt a save.

@BlueSeaWaves p817 So much is happening in your post! I can't believe everyone is growing up. Anna and Sammy make me upset, especially Sammy - why is he like that to Archie? Poor Archie. But she's pregnant? :O I can't wait for the next update.

@Sofmc9 Love your shots and the look of your Sims. I never liked the actual Little House novels as a child, but I kept trying to get into them, so I enjoy seeing the characters around. You've done a great job with your set up.

@Alwaysasking Love the family Christmas photos with the Christmas décor in the background and the Christmas sweaters.

@sunblond Congrats to Zayn and Samyr on graduating. :) I'm finally getting around to posting about graduations too. I laughed reading about Samyr's romance with Cassie even though I feel for him. Samyr's job makes me want to try the scientist career. Hmm… At any rate, I wish him good luck with Lacie and hope Zayn approves too.

Fier Legacy :)
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler

INTRO
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 16 (#17 is on the way!). The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and had a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built in San Myshuno, where he recently relocated his family and where he intends to raise the next generation of his children.

PAST POSTS
    1. Fier Legacy Introduction
    2. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    3. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    4. Night on the Town
    5. Day of Fier P1
    6. Day of Fier P2
    7. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    8. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    9. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    10. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    11. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    12. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    13. Merry Winterfest
    14. Ambitious Dysis
    15. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    16. Relaxation? Before University
    17. New Year's Eve
    18. Sulani Bonfire
    19. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    20. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    21. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    22. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    23. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    24. Saying Goodbye P1
    25. Saying Goodbye P2
    26. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    27. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Deli)
    28. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    29. A Productive Day
    30. A Day for Love P1 (Dysis)
    31. A Day for Love P2 (Delmarya)
    32. Asher's Advice and Planning a Date
    33. Only the Ice Cream Was Pure Perfection? (Deli)
    34. Debating Firsts (Darius)
    35. Limited Romance at the Romance Festival (Deli)
    36. Happy Lunar New Year P1 (Delmarya)
    37. Happy Lunar New Year P2 (Asher)
    38. Aster's Past (Delmarya)
    39. Reservations About Everything (Deli)
    40. Moving On (from Sulani to San Myshuno)
    41. First Days in San Myshuno
    42. The Spice Festival is too Hot
    43. New Life on the Way
    44. First Fourth Generation Fier Graduates

Asher was really excited about baby #17, so he took to sharing basic vampire, astronomical, and other knowledge with his pregnant wife every chance he could. First, he told her about sunlight reversal cocktails.

Asher: It's a very simple recipe. There's a single step: mix two whole plasma fruits with two bulbs of garlic, then drink. By doing that, a vampire can gain immunity to the sun for four hours.
    Y7SwE6E.jpg

Adelise: ????
    iGrqlNI.jpg

Adelise didn't know why her husband was telling her random facts she already knew and making such a big deal out of it when he knew she knew as she'd been preparing such drinks for their "sunlight sensitive" children for generations. He didn't seem to have lost his mind, so... ?

Adelise wasn't far along in her pregnancy yet, but Asher knew that at some point babies in the womb developed the ability to hear. It was probably a bit early for baby #17 as Adelise was hardly showing, but just in case and just in the much much rarer case that the baby happened to be a vampire, Asher wanted to start teaching things early, especially given how long it'd taken his last vampire child to come around to learning what he considered the basics of being a vampire.
    NiL0uTQ.jpg

So he followed his wife around and chattered endlessly about random things. Adelise found his enthusiasm a bit much, but endearing and definitely welcomed it. The couple even spent a cozy summer evening outside by the fire chatting about stars and physics and many other things they hoped their genius baby would come to learn.
    fcUE24q.jpg
    Nka9ONG.jpg

Meanwhile, with school out of the way, Delmarya used her new found free time to explore her current hobbies and consider picking up some new ones: guitar, home upgrades/repairs, and gardening.
    d34jVhn.jpg
    I5clCLe.jpg
    S4vHpg0.jpg

She even considered cooking, but as someone who rarely ate, she thought maybe not. Of course, her father would have preferred if she brushed up on vampire lore, but that wasn't in the cards for now.
    Ay0mhcb.jpg

The others worked on wrapping up their current university terms. Dysis loved working outside in the sun, Sulani-born sim that she was. She would graduate at the end of the term and hopefully with a B+ or A- GPA.

Then moving out and marriage to her long-term boyfriend? No. Well, probably not just yet... She wanted to get a good start on her career first.
    xQFrfLY.jpg
    Ky9cwXL.jpg
    eJMuDyZ.jpg
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2020
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Start | Previous | Family Tree

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-17-31-38.jpg
    Dusty did indeed have the dragon teeth, so I took those out and then gave Cynemaer smaller, more toddler-looking fangs. Ezio's vampire-hybrid incarnation has the subtle ones in normal form and then the dragon teeth in dark form, so Cyne may end up with dragon teeth instead later. I just like the way they look better.
    TS4-x64-2020-12-24-17-38-50.jpg
    L and Simeon got married apparently. She randomly showed up outside their house and yelled at their cat. What I don't understand is how Sims can do rude introductions to your cat, yell at them, and still start off on the right foot. Like...? Okay.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-17-45-35.jpg
    Bless Bryn, I love her. It used to be Drake running around cleaning up after the tots but if he is occupied, Bryn will do it instead. And she helps keep the tots occupied. She is a godsend.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-18-44-07.jpg
    Diablo decided to watch over the kids talking outside instead of the one that went indoors. Good plan really.

I did end up putting their bigger house back. I kept Ezio's little shed though, and the upstairs now has no good reason to be a thing I guess. I also moved the trees around and pulled out the back porch to fit the toddler jungle gym.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-18-53-17.jpg
    This way the tots don't have to go down the stairs to play in it. But they're about to age up anyway. S.O. was like "that's a huge porch to have with no toddlers," and I was like haha this is a legacy. I'll get more.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-18-57-50.jpg
    Ezio looks awfully proud of his kids tbh.

I put that thermostat back in and S.O. goes "does it do something special?" and nope. I just like the way it looks.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-19-00-52.jpg
    Find the Eisenstern, and you will find their cat.

Diablo doesn't really seem to favour anyone in particular, he just hangs around the kids and Ezio and Drake in roughly equal amounts. So he's maybe Ezio's familiar but he seems to understand his role as the family guardian.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-19-21-29.jpg
    Silly beans.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-20-29-55.jpg
    The entire garden always likes to get weeds at the same time.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-20-40-09.jpg
    Someone went into bear phase. Lol Idk how she can eat with chopsticks like that but alrighty then.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-20-57-55.jpg
    Issay bawaa, aba goosta. Jeboo!
    (Idk what that means but they say it a lot.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-20-59-49.jpg
    Diablo likes to wait for his food on the counter.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-21-05-47.jpg
    Off-screen are both the tots, sitting on the floor drawing with llama.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-22-17-17.jpg
    Well... the fire's still there? They're just very busy. Lol

Actually amid them interacting they both auto-queued a check toddler. On different toddlers. Go figure.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-22-29-05.jpg
    Weeeeeeeee...

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-22-46-41.jpg
    Oh boy.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-23-06-32.jpg
    Dusty really cannot keep his trap shut. Idk, now I'm thinking Morgyn was mild for a charmer. Lol he cut it very close and finally capped his last toddler skill on the afternoon of he and Cyne's birthday.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-23-23-19.jpg
    Ezio met Ghost Mayor. Since Diablo will be passed on down the family tree, and isn't exactly strictly Ezio's familiar, I would like to later replace Diablo as Ezio's familiar with Mayor Whiskers. The game rolled him spoilt and free spirit as his extra traits. I may have to change that.

TS4-x64-2020-12-24-23-29-55.jpg
    Still no whims to get married. This is perplexing tbh. I may have to just, do it.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-02-06-20.png
    Yay, another little nooboo! (Not twins, I checked.)

Unfortunately I was too tired to do double toddler birthday last night so I'll be doing it later today. At some point. Today's Christmas dinner and that. Anyway, I hope this kid turns out more like Ezio. >> Or we're gonna need a bigger house. (I'm joking.)

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope everyone is having a safe and happy Christmas and holiday season!!
    Rather than posting a sims related picture, enjoy this photo of the Christmas Lizard
    nzUETRS.jpg
    Her name is Esmerelda and she's my very patient bearded dragon
    NsOx5TZ.jpg
    Enjoy!
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    Happy Holidays to you all, whichever you and/or your sims happen to celebrate this week! I had some good gameplay today and then the game crashed and for some reason there is no autosave when you travel so I lost the whole half hour. But I might post yesterday's action later on, or maybe after tomorrow. Either way, hope you and your sims have a very happy holidays and that 2021 is a much better year for us all!

@Metior_Ice I enjoyed the winter story! Fun way to use the weather machine.
    I think the spoilers look fine and take up less space, but it would probably work better to put the @ outside the spoiler box and then the content inside. I don't think you get notifications when the mentions are under the spoiler tag, while outside of it you're at least supposed to, when it's working right.

The game crashes are usually indicators that I need to take a break and come back. The autosave features seems to be connected to when you arrive in a new lot or go to manage worlds. It might be helpful to travel around the worlds to do stuff at different venues every so many sim days. A sim day can be anywhere between 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on what you are doing and how long you spend in build mode. I think build mode needs an autosave feature to be honest.

Thank you. I still feel very new to the forums, so I had no idea that mentions got hidden that way.

I use spoilers to help the page load. Thanks for the insight on the forums. I will keep it in mind.

edited January 2021
    To help manage space: I moved the index to the blog I created.

The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Merman Poet and Island Elemental: Calum and Arihi

After some success and renovations with Undine Emporium, Kemps opened Salamander Emporium on the island the island humans called home. Calum, the now secret agent, decided to get clothes that would help him look more human and support his older brother. Arihi joined them and bought clothes for herself. Dylan and Zeph went through the store buying everything they needed to help set up the Earth Elemental Twins' rooms. Ember went to dance to Latin Pop.

50728239736_ecae14154c_k.jpg

Don Lothario decided to visit the store in his swimsuit. He recently became a merman to escape commitment, and now, he thinks he doesn't need a shirt anymore. To be fair, none of the actual natural born mermen wear shirts on their home island or in the water.

50727511423_5ee31230b7_b.jpg

Dylan: "This place has some fiery deals! Selvadorians have cool stuff."

50728339117_f8168e0fb6_c.jpg

Calum: "We still need to head to Sylph Emporium in the Main Island's Harbor Mall, Magnolia Promenade, for a few things."

Arihi: "I just want to go to sleep. Swimming to the main island is such a chore."

Zeph: "You should be more social. That's what people do. We swim miles to encounter new people. Besides, Jade and Juniper need a few more things."

50728339062_64e04e7813_c.jpg

Ember wasn't a mer like her brothers and father, but she did have strong island magic as an elemental of fire. She wasn't human, but Calum and Arihi decided to get her new clothes to blend in with humans at the child friendly Sylph Emporium that Kemps opened. His businesses really picked up thanks to Calum's financial support.

50728239546_7346905991_b.jpg

Note:
    Dylan appears to be a hugger when he's happy because they did that autonomously.

When they returned home, Jade must've had a bad day at the daycare because she was ready to hit Calum.

50728338977_705aa541a6.jpg

Arihi intercepted the little monster and played with her. Jade was just tired of dancing and needed to do something with her extra energy.

50760183403_63ed4563f5_c.jpg

While Jade loves to roughhouse, it can be rather tough on Juniper. Dylan played with Juniper, and even though it seemed like he was having a great time, it was just to rough for him.

50728239336_34a70690c6_c.jpg

50728239306_217a50041f_z.jpg

Even though Juniper clings to Dylan, he didn't want to be comforted right after roughhousing.

50728239301_8dab7822bf_z.jpg

But he caved when Arihi came to check on him.

50728239281_65ff986303_b.jpg
    Dylan read the worn-out-Juniper to sleep: And then Fossegrim played his lyre, the waterfall and trees appeared to dance to the melody for Fossegrims are the mermen of freshwater that dwell near waterfalls and are the good brothers to the evil-freshwater-mermen, Nockens, that dwelled in the rivers. Fossegrim would teach humans his technique on the violin or lyre with the right gift. Nockens drowned those who looked in still reflective water. Both are a group of mer known as Necks and can take the form of water horses and shapeshift just like the water changes form.

Juniper's thoughts: "Old fairy tails about merfolk get kinda dark..."

50728337327_b8aa17004b_b.jpg

Songs hinting at the next update:

Almost done with all the backed up updates! For the future, I'll focus on the events of a single sim week which will be four updates for each rotation.
    Kai Kapou - Island Radio
    https://youtu.be/LtfDep6be-g

Selfie Stick - Kids Radio
    https://youtu.be/JHDU5S02Jfs
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 962 Member
    @Daephene About the Delgatos, it helps that one of my Sims fell in love with Supriya. :D

Tobias decided to take his daughter to the mountain to try snowboarding, in celebration of her teen birthday. Isabella proved VERY adept at snowboarding, and spent most of her time on the slopes -- aside from a few short hikes. Tobias snowboarded and skied some, but was mostly interested in interviewing the locals for his news magazine. A journalist and author, Tobias is ALWAYS looking for new stories. Isabella hopes to use some of her snowboarding videos to start creating a name for herself online. Although only a high school student, she's ambitious to establish herself as an actor.

Unfortunately, it appears screenshots in my game are no longer "taking"...they appear to have stopped working around the same time the gallery became unusable for me. :(
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    As someone that sometimes likes to watch lets plays or have them as background noise I thought about going back and playing something just kind of there. It's kind of weird seeing how the game has changed.
    @hanuel oh yeah they belong together, they turned out nice since we knew the update was focusing on dark skins though it does make me curious if the light tones will get the same touch I feel it would at least be a decent balance if they did but for now they are nice. I enjoy just having them live their lives for a bit while I do something else since I'm starting so many at once it's chill, the save seems fine but mccc didn't change it's settings and I didn't so that's an odd thing to pop up, I haven't seen it happen again so far but I'm watching the houses I don't play.
    I can't wait for her to get married and have kids cause I'm just like that but it can be hard jumping out of school to have kids. They are also too cute ha.

Mmkay for my nonsense I was spam playing a bit but still waiting for the baby boom.

SjRJgZe.png
    Westley admiring Elvion's new look.
    CMLTFuP.png
    He finds his master soon enough, he's surprised most of the young witches to be always fawn over Morgyn which L doesn't mind but he does.
    4x5mKmo.png
    Thinking he's in over his head.
    PEgqr1q.png
    Positive he's in over his head.
    NT2sdsa.png
    Noticed this one and I might have to go play Connie now he's sooooo dreamy lol.
    BeSnZeX.png
    After grabbing a few essentials Elvion came home with a figurine for Westley pretty sure he couldn't see his new familiar there, Pins.
    zOrK4dW.png
    Then this popped up.
    Wy2iuFU.png
    Time to plan another wedding...hmm what will they wear.

"Oooh baby I love it <3"
    72BgKGR.png
    Jill couldn't resist teasing her girl.

"See all this you were impressed by?"

"I'm familiar with all that missy it's how I got like this."
    oA8f8MN.png
    Mickey gushing over his wife...

"You sure I don't have time to do your hair? Everything else on you is perfect...."

"Not even boo I'm late enough, and go eat."

"Ugh...I don't even want to hear about food." baby and all..
    rVNfMer.png
    Luca really not caring about what he wears he has to make sure his lady knows she's all his....he's got some nice legs though ha.

"And don't even get me started on the goddess that came to me."

"Spoil me more <3 "
    tIIjZLE.png
    I thought they were all expecting but I missed Fabien and Gem so...now they are expecting and Fab is thrilled.
    "Hmm a house full of kids, I can see it now."

"Can we be happy with one for now?"

"I suppose...."
    loDIWF4.png
    Lastly my problem children....expecting triplets....no lines for you.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited December 2020
    Spencer Avery was born on December 23, 2020. His cousin Harper Cole, Ryder and Daphne's first baby, was born on Christmas Eve. Unfortunately, a Christmas photo of the family won't happen in my game for another week as it's not Winter yet.
    ETA: Last time I uploaded this particular family, these two weren't even thought of as the household had eight people in it already. Ryan and Katherine have their two kids Madison Cole-Avery and Ryder Cole. At the time I uploaded the family, Madison was married with two daughters and Ryder was engaged to be married. Well, now there are more kids in the family, with one more on the way. Harper Cole is going to have a baby sister!

50763056587_3f72c5292d_h.jpg
    50763056387_d28137daf2_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    edited December 2020
    The Eisenstern Legacy

This particular Ezio has freckles (my Morgyn tends to now too, but Ezio didn't normally get them), and every single one of their kids has gotten the freckles. Drake's supposed to have them, but in my game didn't until after the new nooboo was born, so that's interesting.

Anyway, a lot happened yesterday, I had a lot of time to play.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-15-12-43.jpg
    We had another birthday to do! Unfortunately, for this one, the boys weren't in the list of possibilities for the birthday Sim, so we ended up just ageing them up with the birthday cake. Except we almost couldn't do that, either... for some reason, the action wouldn't complete. Hahaha.
    TS4-x64-2020-12-25-15-19-45.jpg

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-15-23-18.jpg
    Drakey got volunteered to help the kids with the candles. Now they're kids and can do it themselves, though, so that's nice. Only one more tot to help age up woohoo.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-15-33-19.jpg
    Cynemaer

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-15-33-07.jpg
    Dustin

Both boys rolled Cheerful.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-15-58-06.jpg
    Dustin's still a little social butterfly. He takes after auncle Morgyn I guess. (Definitely didn't get it from Ezio, who is generally just fine being left alone with his cat. Maybe Drake. ... yeah Drake is kind of outgoing, weirdly.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-16-09-39.jpg
    Bryn is trying to learn the art of chopstick usage now. Ezio mastered it back when he still had a tent. Her turn! (Asians are not, in fact, born automatically knowing how to use them. Amazing. Granted, I picked up on it very quickly, so idk maybe we sort of are. xD)

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-16-57-00.jpg
    Drake learnt mixology because we had vampires to cure.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-16-57-47.jpg
    Looks like it worked.
    He's doing better at this suddenly being human again thing than Caleb ever did, so that's interesting. Maybe Caleb's just coded that way. I'd be really interested in the semantics of how Sims operate and what makes certain premades work a certain way.

Oh, by the way, there is apparently a hidden trait that denotes a spellcaster premade. Weird. Now I REALLY wanna know what that's for.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-17-04-40.jpg
    Morgyn came by. Morgyn's pretty much the only one that does anymore. After a point it feels like nobody comes over. Weird.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-17-06-59.jpg
    Morgyn really likes Dusty. And nobody was surprised. (Do you want him, Morgyn? You can have him. We'll call him your protege.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-17-10-43.jpg
    Ghost Mayor Whiskers came out to visit again. I will actually wake Ezio up and make him come talk to the ghost cat every time he's out because he comes out so infrequently.

Oh, random trivia, I was curious which untamed spell Ezio would learn next, so I had him practise (I'd been focusing on his potion craft so much he still only knew ZipZap), and he learnt Necrocall. That also makes sense. Pfft. Lol Now he also has Scruberoo. Time saver. Usually the first or second untamed spell he learns is Chillio but he is also normally a Virtuoso out of the box.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-17-25-18.jpg
    Ezio took family leave, mostly because I had no idea when he was going to have the last baby, and I didn't *really* want him going into labour while he was at work.

I'm considering making him quit his job, too. They have over 100k on-hand, Drake is still pulling in money from his book royalties, and Ezio's never here for the kids. Idk. It's just sad I guess. Imagine how Bryn feels, right? Like, I know Drake's never acted like she isn't his, but she isn't his, and Sergio's never around. Then Ezio isn't really around either? Ouch.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-17-29-12.jpg
    Birth time! This time I managed to get the hospital to work, so this baby has a birth certificate. Drake spent the entire time alternating between panicking and buying snacks. Ezio had to give birth twice because for some reason one of my mods is causing a LE, I have to figure out why. Probably something dumb.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-17-42-31.jpg
    Welcome Freya Eisenstern!

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-18-27-03.jpg
    The kids got sent to go rake the leaves. Mostly because two of them rolled the whim to do it.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-19-06-44.jpg
    Dustin got angry about Freya. Bryn got sad, just like she did with the twins. Cyne doesn't seem to have cared either way. Despite that, Dustin and Bryn tried to help with baby Freya a lot, whereas Cyne just pretended she didn't exist. It was interesting.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-19-45-14.jpg
    Diablo also welcomed Freya to the family, in his odd familiar-cat way.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-19-51-46.jpg
    Went to Magic Realm to visit Morgyn. The kids were mostly like "what do in Magic Realm?" Yeah. Idk guys it's got a telescope and you're all nerdy. No? Okay.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-19-56-17.jpg
    Bryn decided the chess table was interesting and ended up talking to her brothers. Dustin and Bryn eventually went to say hi to Morgyn. But Morgyn's pretty busy after all.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-20-23-30.jpg
    The stove broke. The fridge has also broken like three times which is funny because in most of my gameplay, the fridge breaks so infrequently it took me like five years to figure out they *could*.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-20-33-12.jpg
    Ezio finally popped the question! I think half their trouble is they have four children...

Speaking of.
    TS4-x64-2020-12-25-21-22-15.jpg
    Freya aged up! She's basically Ezio's little clone. She came out blonde, though, and I decided I didn't want another blonde, so I changed it to Morgyn's brown. No one got the black. :c

She rolled independent. Incidentally she's only been a tot for like 2 days and is already near to capping all her skills. She has two skills at 4 and the rest are at 3. Anyway, she will be the last generation 2 child, I disabled children on Ezio in CAS and flagged him for no offspring with MCCC. Don't want him and Drake moving out and making more kids while I'm not playing them. It wouldn't really mess up the legacy, it'd just be vexing.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-21-34-56.jpg
    Bryn especially takes to being an older sister very easily, and she will spend a lot of time with toddlers. The boys seem to be taking cues from her.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-21-44-08.jpg
    Gosh darn he looks really good as a robot king.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-22-32-24.jpg
    We managed to make the computer glasses too. I almost regret it. Freya seems to like him, too. But Ezio also seems to have a soft-spot for his daughters. I think he spends most of his rare free time talking to Bryn. And now, Freya.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-22-50-03.jpg
    Bryn and Dustin both wanted to build a snowman.
    Do you wanna build a snowmaaaan~ or ride our bikes around the haaallls~ I think some company is overdue~ I've started talking to~ the pictures on the walls~ Hang in there Joan! It gets a little lonely~ all these empty rooms~ just watching the hours tick byyyyy~

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-23-03-26.jpg
    The one thing I hate about multi-tasking is that it takes longer for everything to get done. I understand this is realistic, but come the on.

TS4-x64-2020-12-25-23-39-06.jpg
    Learning Scruberoo, because it's a faster way to clean pretty much anything, and random puddles are a frequent occurrence in this house. (He found the tome in Magic Realm.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-26-02-24-02.jpg
    Morgyn came by again and spent some more time talking to the kids. And then had cake. Yeah... I actually froze Morgyn's physique with MCCC so the dork won't get pudgy. Mine does very easily. So does Ezio, he just has so much muscle you can barely tell. But believe me, he got rather pudgy after birthing the kids.

Well choosing the gen 2 heir might be harder than I expected. Yay. Oh, and as a giant LOL, the game threw me another normal Sim. Freya is not a spellcaster or a vampire. -lies down-

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Well, I got DU for Christmas and decided to take a break from my main save to play around with it. I had a few ideas of how to do that but settled on playing the Pleasant sisters for nostalgia. I gave Angela a clothes and hairstyle makeover because based on my Sims 2 Angela I didn't really think the baggy clothes suited her. I made a lot fewer changes to Lilith's wardrobe.
    MGo0GlL.png

We learned how to do presentations.
    6me6OQy.png
    ZD3Jmd1.png

And tried out a little of campus life.
    jSo9dxY.png
    cQvpj43.png

Then I got confused as to why their classes didn't start (I now realize there's a delay between enrollment and first day of class), so I switched to the Elderberry household. And Angela came over with a fruitcake.
    Bfbb875.png

Rohan developed quite a crush, so when Angela invited him out to the bluffs he went, even though he was barely keeping his eyes open.
    3a7Qrz5.png
    g96CfOP.png

Then I aged the poor boy up so he could have a shot. He applied for university and ended up in the distinguished degree program in Communications at Britechester.
    JTztAHi.png

He didn't wait long to make his move.
    3qgrOVH.png

Then I switched back to the girls so Lilith could also meet someone.
    M8xxqJo.png
    uxafHBM.png
    T6KyHhZ.png
    XaSUICF.png

Alternate outfits.
    D9B8ekp.png

Then came the day when Angela had to tell Rohan that they'd had an, um, happy accident.
    IWtaj6c.png

Lilith wasn't happy until she learned that Angela planned to move in with the Elderberry family so Rohan's grandparents could help out while they finished school. Then she began to see possibilities.
    TaHAD4e.png
    2kIS0Ba.png

She wasted no time inviting her boyfriend Cameron to move in. But it was late enough in the term that I had to work fast to make sure he earned good grades.
    0yoD4ZU.png

Study time while they still lived together.
    OweZaMw.png

Lilith got an A+ GPA for her first term in villainy. Angela got an A- in her art history major. She had a C in one class and As in the other two. Cameron ended up with a B+ GPA.

Study time in their new household arrangement.
    h9ToYot.png
    ux9n7FI.png
    Rohan's still in his first term, so no grades yet.

Grandma helped him out with some feedback on his first presentation.
    0oBCYjD.png

And then we had a baby boy!
    thoh4Q1.png
    Yes, he's a boy, his mother just likes pink. The game named him Kamden and I am probably going to leave it.

Hopping back and forth between households every other day is going ok as far as getting them decent grades, but it does mean that I spend pretty much all of my time watching one or the other household do homework and presentations and term papers. If they get any free time it's while I'm playing the other house. But Lilith and Cameron really don't want to live with a baby so this is what we're doing for now.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,788 Member
    Merry Christmas to everyone - I hope your day went well!

I moved Han into the household and have got him to be boyfriends with Leia already. I can’t wait to move him out though because all the teens go to him for advice and I don’t have any options to pick from when they do, so whatever option is there, I have to press and it’s usually something that takes one of their values out of range 😡. Then I have to build that value back up again and some are harder than others. It’s 2-3 days until Poe ages up, so once he’s out of the house, I can get Leia pregnant and then she and Han can move out too. And Rey will get the dog she keeps throwing whims for 🤣.

Has anyone had two sims abducted by aliens on the same night? I had Jade working outside on the rocket ship when Xen, who was sound asleep, went outside to be abducted. Then I noticed that Leia was also up so I checked on her and she had been abducted some 30 sim minutes before! I didn’t know that could happen, or that the aliens would ignore the sim working outside and pick two who were sound asleep! Xen always enjoys being abducted, being an alien, but Leia wasn’t greatly impressed by her first visit to her father’s home planet 😂.
    unknown-2.png
    This is Bryn as a teenager. I'mmmm. Just saying, someone needs to teach this girl ZipZap bc she's probably going to need it...
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 4: Episode 8

Jessie was congratulated by her brother Bruce for her impromptu wedding.
    Screenshot-486.png

It was Harvestfest but Jessie still preferred going to work, so Mick prepared the turkey dinner while she's away. Jessie's dedication payed off, and she got promoted to "Instrumental Wonder." Bruce and their father, along with Dane, joined Mick and Jessie for the Harvestfest dinner. They also learned about Jessie's pregnancy.
    Ep8a.jpg

Screenshot-487-correction.png

The couple had lunch in Chez Llama (in Brindleton Bay) with Mick's father and stepmother (Manuel's mother) to let them know about Jessie's pregnancy. Paparazzis appeared as expected.
    Ep8b.jpg

They visited Erik in his penthouse afterwards. Derrick was sleeping.
    Ep8c.jpg

On the day of Mick's next TV shoot, the couple visited Manuel, Summer, and the twins. Jessie stayed while Mick went to work.
    Ep8d.jpg

Mick's co-stars were Erik's wife Kendra and Marcus Flex's ex-wife Nina. Mick got into costume after eating some food and told the director he's ready. He had to review the script before performing with his co-stars.
    Ep8e.jpg

His role this time was a doctor, and he did romantic scenes with Nina and non-romantic scenes with Kendra. He also did a death scene.
    Ep8f.jpg

He got gold as usual, and he got promoted to "Seasoned Thespian." More importantly, he became a "Proper Celebrity" after the shoot. Now, all members of Reality Kings have the fame shine.
    Screenshot-488.png

Mick gave his first inspirational speech (new fame perk) when he went home to help Jessie finish writing her next song which she entitled "Blow Your Smoke." It was a few hours past midnight (Winter Day 1) when Jessie was ready to give birth. A baby boy was born, and the couple named him Mikhail. He shares the same birthday with Erik.
    Ep8g.jpg

Screenshot-491.png

Screenshot-492.png

Jordan's cousins Jordi and Markus wanted to follow his footsteps so he started mentoring them in acting before they could join their school's Drama Club.
    Ep8i.jpg

After giving several autograph signs to fans in Plumbob Pictures Museum, Jordan earned his fourth fame quirk--A Stan. (Well, a celebrity as hot as Jordan should really have stans!)
    Ep8h.jpg

Screenshot-496.png

Erik was invited by Vladislaus Straud in his manor. He shared what he had found out about vampires and read the Ultimate Vampire Compendium feeling at home in the manor. His Vampire Lore skill is now at maximum.
    Ep8j.jpg

Screenshot-498.png

Screenshot-500.png

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
    edited December 2020
    So, I created a sim to experiment with possible hybrid combinations. I know that Sulani Mana, the elemental trait, is compatible with making stable hybrids. It turns out that half-aliens are also stable for making merfolk-alien hybrids! The customization for the merfolk form can make the merfolk look very Alien, and their human form can function as a disguise. Meanwhile, they should be able to do the half-alien things with mermadic powers.

Now one of my households has identical twin half-alien/half-mermen. This was actually completely random and after failure to conceive, possibly due to alien discovery.

Anyways, now my Aliens, Argon and Bromine have an actual reason for being in Sulani and interacting with the Mua Pel'Am pod. The mother is a Mermaid from the pod Native to Sulani. She was a scientist until her memory was accidentally wiped by her husband Argon. Argon moved in with Marina in Sulani, and Bromine wouldn't let his bro leave alone, so he moved in. Bromine has the Bro Trait and a name from an actual element on the periodic table. Yay! Anyways, now Aliens in Sulani make sense.

Here are the pictures of the twins. They will appear when their rotation comes. Also, I used cheats to jump to their teenage years to get some of the screenshots. They are currently toddlers in game.

Again, Helio and Eos look exactly the same, so I'm only sharing pictures of Helio. The only things I edited were ears, eyebrows, eye color, skin color, lips, and small adjustments to the cheeks. They had angry eyebrows.
    50768005692_ebe7802736_c.jpg

50767147548_2712ab1702_c.jpg

Their current appearance.
    50767885971_8b58ac4a10_c.jpg

Also, I got some screenshots of my sims at Sulani festivals. I may adjust some of the outfits to reflect some of my sim's choices only different colors.

Arihi attending a social event despite being a loner...
    50767145988_f2d1c566c5_k.jpg

Calum, Kemps, and Alex at the Barbecue.
    50767884416_b018f72ca9_k.jpg

Zephyr being a troll at an art festival. The black shirt I didn't give him doesn't hide what he's doing in front of everyone. I wish they had a different more positive autonomous action with computers.
    50768003882_b1db4ee6d3_k.jpg

Rylan Playing Guitar at the Beach
    50767884281_c9e089382e_k.jpg

What happens to a pure blood alien that is made into a merperson...
    50767146958_8fdfc5fe99_k.jpg

On a side note, I have a bacterial infection, so I won't be making another post today. I've been mostly sedentary or sleeping. I'm allergic or incompatible with most antibiotics, so I basically treat the bacterial infections like viral infections. I tough them out and help my body fight it off. I made this post because I had a crazy idea and was bored. Lol. In all seriousness, being sick isn't fun, but I'm not exactly going anywhere or doing much feeling like this.

Oh, here's the combination I did in formula format

Human Female Sim + Male Alien Sim = Alien/Human Hybrid + Mermadic Kelp = Alien Merperson (Mermaid or Merman or Mer)

This makes me wonder about spellcasters and vampires.
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
    edited December 2020
    The Eisenstern Legacy

So Bryn's birthday falls on the Last Night for both her child to teen and teen to YA birthdays. Yeah. We had to do a holiday and a birthday at once, but honestly I think I'll just stick to putting a cake out.

TS4-x64-2020-12-26-18-29-28.jpg
    The kids slept in so Ezio went to go make the grand meal.
    TS4-x64-2020-12-26-18-42-14.jpg
    Diablo has an obsession with the stove, so whenever someone cooks, Diablo's all over it. That's for him, right?

TS4-x64-2020-12-26-18-44-08.jpg
    Drake set the table. He hasn't had time to autonomously set the table in a very long time. Bryn does it sometimes too.

TS4-x64-2020-12-26-18-45-39.jpg
    I won the Sims. We even got the cat in the middle of the ham. I swear Mayor Whiskers is programmed to be a pain in the rear, because every other cat I've had doesn't eat human food near as often as he does. Or scratch the furniture as much as he does... listen, Diablo has never once needed to be disciplined. We spend several weeks after Mayor Whiskers moves in training bad behaviours out of him.

TS4-x64-2020-12-26-19-45-35.jpg
    Yay! Ezio made a birthday cake and added candles so Bryn could age up and not be sad about her birthday being forgotten!

TS4-x64-2020-12-26-20-06-59.jpg
    I'm still... she aged up with short hair and thicker eyebrows, so I did do some fiddling, but oh my gosh. Girl don't even need makeup. She rolled genius for her teen trait.

TS4-x64-2020-12-26-20-47-11.jpg
    Cyne never did seem to react one way or another about Freya. Dustin and Bryn spend a lot of time trying to make sure she's okay. One bonus to having so many kids, the older ones will help look after the younger ones in whatever way they can. It's very helpful.

TS4-x64-2020-12-26-21-08-11.jpg
    Time for presents!
    Bryn and Dustin pranked a couple gifts before opening them. I think Dustin got a pranked one. Lol I can't remember what he got but he wasn't very happy with it. Everyone else was okay with theirs.

TS4-x64-2020-12-26-21-23-49.jpg
    Such a cute monster. She got a toy action figure.

TS4-x64-2020-12-26-21-56-49.jpg
    Can't believe they'll sleep in the robo-arm and computer glasses. Those things were way too expensive to risk breaking, my man.

TS4-x64-2020-12-26-22-06-40.jpg
    I still hate how they'll wake up starving, and first of all, the game tells you to feed the little ankle biter like you don't know that. Like I get the first few times but after that it should stop it. I GET IT. It's not my fault their hunger bar continues to go down when they're sleeping and thus they wake up hungry. God. Secondly, they do a little mini-tantrum in bed before going to go eat. Like, you could've spent that time on waddling down the hallway.

I've learnt to just drag leftovers out of the fridge and set it on a side table near the tot's bed. Takes them less time to get to it and they'll get leftovers from it automatically. And apparently will try to eat cooked pet food if there's any down on the floor when they're hungry. Bryn tried to eat Diablo's food once. xD

TS4-x64-2020-12-26-22-37-22.jpg
    Now that Bryn's a teenager, and the boys will be here shortly, she can do stuff with Freya when Drake and Ezio have just woken up and need to eat and Freya's emitting green clouds.

TS4-x64-2020-12-26-22-54-29.jpg
    I'm telling you, Ezio has a soft spot for his girls. (Man, where did the time go, Bryn's tall.)

TS4-x64-2020-12-27-00-23-29.jpg
    That night, Ezio quit his job. It was time his life went in a different direction. He can construct robots and sell them for a profit now, as well as go back to painting which he has not done in literal weeks because he's been too busy working and raising kids.

The first thing he did after quitting was talk to Bryn. She went to sleep, so he went to talk to Cyne. Cyne went to sleep, so he went to talk to Dustin. And then Dustin went to bed, so Ezio did too because Drake was already out and so was Freya.

I think he understands why he quit.

Unfortunately, topping that career gave him workaholic (I don't agree with this whole "if you have a job you're a workaholic" thing it effectively pushes). Fortunately, he has carefree.

TS4-x64-2020-12-27-02-05-19.jpg
    Bryn got embarrassed miscommunicating in Simlish with one of her brothers (language mod), and she autonomously decided to write about it in her journal. She's a good kid. Probably one of the most well-mannered ones I've ever raised. ... aside from Ezio and Morgyn. They were very good kids too. Dustin's also been a little angel. He's never even been defiant.

TS4-x64-2020-12-27-02-19-03.jpg
    Her brother was sitting on her bed in such a way as to block her way into it lol so she napped at the kotatsu. I made him move so she could actually sleep, don't worry.

Okay, Bryn's a teenager now, so we're coming up quick on passing the legacy baton. Unfortunately Bryn will be a young adult before Freya's a teen. (By the way, Cyne's still not my favourite lol and Dustin was born to the wrong Ember. Okay, Drake's pretty outgoing too, but.)

Soon, I'll have to decide which one'll be heir, so if anyone favours any particular one for heir, lemme know. Happy Simming and hope everyone has a good week! ♥

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top