Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Hi all! I haven't played much this week because I got a new computer which came Monday, and then it didn't work with my old monitor. After buying an adapter and updating drivers, I resorted to trading monitors with my husband, who doesn't game but had a bigger and newer monitor than mine he inherited from a past employer. It did need the adapter so at least that wasn't wasted. Anyway... new computer has new shiny graphics card and I do have to admit that ultra graphics settings are pretty nice!

So I started up my ghost household, which was next on my rotation, and I still need to actually play the Batuu storyline before the end of the year because we'll probably have our granddaughter for a sleepover on her winter break. So I sent the ghosts of Gunther Munch, Don Lothario and Diego Lobo on vacation to an alien planet. Now my theory is that Gunther, as a lifelong consumer of science fiction, will want to think of himself as the Han Solo type and work for the scoundrels. But I am having trouble with the other two. So what do you guys think? Should Don and Diego join the resistance and/or the first order, and if both, which should do which?

@AlwaysAsking I'm sorry to hear you are having troubles. I wish you the best of luck and hope they resolve as well as possible. Thanks for checking in!
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    I'm definitely consistent in my inconsistency. When was the last time I posted in here? I've probably played 100+ hours since then.

Today was Winterfest for the Beauchamp family. Here's the entire extended family celebrating together at grandma and grandpa's in Sulani. For reference here's the up-to-date family tree. The only person not listed there is Eloise, Aaron's new girlfriend.

67ecb5ed36e9aecf6e1fe6b3b0bf0193b2f8ec13.png
    Jamie (gen 2 heir) and Luke decorating the tree.

668d434682d08ee160f9efecc822b34d7905273d.png
    Aaron and Raymie decorating the tree.

4e3fbdf0a5076c31d0257852e5cbf1ce2cb32319.png
    Jamie's wife took over the job of making family meals.

94d2b34c3a883096b28eeafcb27a918b07fd02c1.png
    Alec and aunt Maddie!

0b81d4a2b88052fed85e8302acb1a4ee99057507.png
    There's a toddler that's excited for presents.

7540a38b0a09b03c25f222fb66a5597c7e4ae695.png

ad18c6c85c198c733166dd6fa68607315f6c05ec.png

551c169c07c043668f6ed41e7640dfd581fd9ba8.png

e553c341fa1c47bfec5988d6795a27679c4017ca.png
    Time for presents!

ca6fa24f737b5233c94202047f3aee9d9fb02c71.png

2008410aae7aee3cdfa4395ede851668ad12b017.png

1a2f86ff61e214b7fd03ac795aaa3d2f9676b94e.png
    The wives (and girlfriend) of my gen 2 kids.

42078255582f1228e984beee023227d05018b5af.png
    Harley's excited!

3d7eb5b2131c5a25dd1c1eab60c960b0c9e158b6.png

And then I have a few family photos I took with pose player.

f775d1428be257dc5953542d6019b492bfd0aedb.png

e4801d7fd80ba818e62ea3e938c9e99d492a345e.png
    I used to think these two didn't look like twins, but now I can't unsee all of their resemblances. They pretty much have the same face.

4a60ca964956be92280982d2c9463b437338db21.png

b15ba5eb374be6f3f911fa51c1faeb0f6e5dcea8.png
    There won't be four for long. A fifth grandchild is coming in the spring. ;)
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! I am so sorry I have not been able to read everyone's stories and commenting the past couple of weeks. That is something I legit love to do. But a lot has been going on:( My mother passed away last week. We had her funeral Friday. This comes on the heels of losing my grandmother back in October. This year has been hard on the whole family. Still having a hard time processing what all has happened…
    I've grown to love the Sims series games quite a bit. The gameplay is so-so to be honest, but its sharing my sims adventures and seeing all of your sims' lives going on here on the forums that is the most enjoyable part for me. I have been playing here and there lately but I had a lot of screenshots from back in October I wanted to share. My therapist encouraged me to get back to my creative hobbies, since it's good for dealing with the grieving process. Writing these stories tends to help so here goes...

Here's an update on the Silversweater family! It covers from spring through fall in my game so its mostly just major life events.
    4qxrMpn.png
    Simeon and Rachel are still one of the cutest couples in my game. They love to get geeky together yzltTsN.png
    Videogames. I meant videogames lol. Maybe ;)
    Roommate
    They still had Ribby Osseous the skeleton roommate living with them. Rachel became friends with him on their last trip to Selvadorada and asked him to be roommates. Things were going well and it was hilarious watching him wander as a skeleton but the guy turned into a major jerk. He was pulling pranks and fighting with everyone. His favorite thing was to leave passive aggressive notes everywhere. VBubrBe.png
    Simeon was at his wits ends lol. He stormed out after he read that last note fGOzfPq.png
    Time to send Ribby on his way...tfCZIDE.png
    Baby Nursery
    That was perfect because baby Jane’s (actually Janeway) crib was in their bedroom. ooqAs9X.png
    That’ll put a crimp in any couple’s love life believe me. She’s very fussy
    So I converted Ribby’s old room into a nursery! Its on the gallery if anyone wants it
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/28328694E3DC11EA8057FCBC241A330F
    irSNass.png
    CQX0VCS.png
    She’s still fussy KdG8izz.png
    The Boys
    Rachel’s and Simeon’s sons are growing like weeds. Their middle son, Picard, is adorable and loves to pester his parents with “But why?” questions. He is very imaginative oXrnPt2.png
    He loves to follow his big brother Kirk around. Kirk has become obsessed with his science table. YTeVijI.png
    Kirk really likes it when his cousin Marla comes over to visit. LYerdxU.png
    They play on the Voidcritter battlestation together. Marla is a sore loser lol. Don’t rub it in Kirk! 3E4QHnh.png
    Simeon is of course raising his nephew Lucas Munch. I set his mother as Simeon’s sister at the start of this save but she drowned in a pool leaving orphans behind:( Lucas us doing really well!
    MgMHKC3.png
    He’s gotten promoted in the Scouts and is constantly winning awards DzkXeig.png
    His older brother Wolfgang visits often too. Tq6AfwT.png
    What happens when your dad is a wizard….
    Have y’all seen this? It was hilarious!
    So one day Simeon sat down and started reading to his sons...he did it autonomously! eQV3ZT2.png
    I started lmao-ing when I saw what book he decided to read them! Necrocall?!! rIuSF8p.png
    He was literally reading a book about how to summon the dead, as ghosts, back from the grave. To a toddler and a child. I guess, he is a wizard after all, and their last roommate was a skeleton. LOL

Doggo

Lucas loves his dog he befriended on their last trip to Selvadorada....Dang it, I forgot the dog’s name! Oh well. Doggo will do. He’s cute and weird looking. I love him fVTEmfJ.png
    They love to play together lbTPHY4.png
    Lucas takes him out for jogs all the time jHr3YoX.png
    And very very frequent baths...fYNTXvS.png

Work, retail, and clubs
    I love Simeon to bits but to be honest, he’s not the breadwinner in this family. Well of course he brought 50000 when he retired from his position as Sage of Practical magic. But he got lucky. He landed a young wife many years younger than him who also makes a lot of money. She maintains the magical garden 62EXTby.png
    And the bees A7hqwKC.png
    But the main source of their income comes from her archeology skills. She uncovers artifacts for the museum and makes about 3,000 per artifact! 86hZepr.png
    Simeon and Rachel recently purchased the local cafe in downtown historic Windenberg. It wasn’t doing too well. Besides, this is fairly huge lot with a massive building! It was arranged in such a weird way. I am slowly converting it. One side I converted into a Comic book and collectibles store.The other into a gaming room. I actually based this on my local comic book store! One side is devoted to comic books and collectibles, and the other into a gaming room for Magic the Gathering, D&D, Warhammer and way more. Its fun! v9ZsYzn.png
    fOPs3ru.png
    Its been a huge success! IvdGx7J.png
    PE3svG1.png
    After their store closes, they clean up and restock and get ready for their friends to come over
    Their club meetings gather on the other half of the store. Simeon heads a geek club. They meet here. Simeon is very excited about the future of their business PfO3r8u.png
    The club meets for Magic card games (and in my canon, D&D)
    ZJ425Gr.png
    Video games etc lNnokpH.png
    Its nice having some nerdy comradery JZLgiPp.png
    Magic
    So Simeon and Rachel of course are still learning new spells. Rachel has been trying out a few potions teRK5un.png
    And learning more spells bMK6Kyi.png
    Simeon of course knows all the potions but he devoted his life to the study of practical magic. But since he’s met Rachel he’s learned a few more. IHhkaMI.png
    Like morphiate. UdH1l52.png
    He tried it out on a vampire that made the mistake of prowling around their door e9SCscV.png
    LOL MidoLil.png
    Fire!
    Simeon of course had turned Lucas into a spellcaster. He’s been practicing too. Poor kid tried to cast Repairo on the broken dishwasher when it burst into flames BqGLliS.png
    The fire brigade had to come and put it out! Oyvr7TH.png
    Rachel made him clean it up lol wDdFNtz.png
    It was pretty bad!! LOL XD
    9Kt6QGo.png

Attack of the Clone...Twin..Whatever
    So this dude showed up one afternoon 5PNyxyO.png
    I did a double take because I thought it was Simeon at first...but he had red eyes and a different outfit. Turns out I forgot that a certain ex-scientist sim of mine had cloned Simeon for funsies. They were messing around with his cloning machine lol
    His name is Grayson and he shows up as Simeon’s brother/clone on the family tree and relationship panel.
    zh98eW9.png
    Turns out he’s evil! First time that I had that happen with the cloning machine lol! They had a duel out in the street. I was worried because Grayson Silversweater was cloned as a top level spellcaster and knows all the same spells as Simeon. E6GDRzF.png
    Simeon won thank goodness HqSzIDd.png
    Till next time!

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,972 Member
    @Beardedgeek Yeah, when I get Last Exceptions they’re mostly nothing worrying. But I did notice that I didn’t have the latest version when I checked the tumblr account. Plus when I checked the LE, I saw <Bad Object CC> at the top or something. Hopefully it’s OK for now.
    I also had some audio issues with my game yesterday, as well as some lag, and I’ve seen that other people have complained about the audio in their game. I might stick with Sims 3 for now. I’ve come up with a little story around how Peter and Caroline Masterson met, but it’s just text. Maybe I’ll post it directly here, it might not be actual gameplay but it’s something! And I’ll take some time to plan how I want my games to pan out — not to any great detail, just stuff like aspirations (the Matsumoto triplets become teens in 4 days), future relationships, that kind of thing.
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited November 2020
    11-19-20-10-16-28-AM2.png
    Reaper Ezio is not amused. I spent most of the last few days with him because I'm still fed up with toddlers. I may go back to that save today though. I also swapped the tots out with new replacement Ember tots that will be apprentices upon reaching teenhood instead of ageing up and instantly being sage-level casters. Anyway.
    11-19-20-10-22-25-AM2.png
    I built a Japanese restaurant and needed to test it, got a LE and the place refused to summon its staff so I was gonna leave and come back but Ezio sensed the sage of cheese and had to go say hi. First time we've seen the dork in this save. (Ezio's Morgyn's brother and Lana McKinnon is their mom and Akira Kibo their dad, Akira invited Ezio out somewhere but the other two are pretending he doesn't exist I guess.) This is the most default-y Morgyn's ever been in my game, so enjoy it I guess, it will probably not last. xD

11-19-20-11-07-34-AM2.png
    Finally did manage to get the place to "boot," at least. I called it Oishi. Means delicious in Japanese. (The mod that stops reacting in disgust was apparently outdated and I guess the game calls that on entering a lot.)

11-19-20-11-12-13-AM2.png
    Honestly I'm living for Bjorn in a yukata.

11-19-20-11-14-19-AM2.png
    And Maaike! Not sure why Meredith and Mortimer were out, except that the game just likes to randomly pair Sims together to go out to a restaurant because reasons. Gunther Munch is slotted as the restaurant critic in this save. Nice.

11-19-20-12-10-02-PM2.png
    Did some building, remembered I can't build... yeah. I was doing a centre courtyard. I managed it but there was little room for anything else. I was thinking okay, with this small space I need small hallways around the centre so we have room for plants. Well I did it, but didn't quite do it right I guess idk.

11-19-20-2-48-47-PM2.png
    Relaxed at the onsen. Ezio's made of ice so I was afraid he'd melt omg.

11-19-20-2-38-29-PM2.png
    Festival of Snow!!

11-19-20-2-51-55-PM2.png
    Built a snowpal.

11-19-20-2-57-07-PM2.png
    Unfortunately it wasn't quite freezing out, so it started melting almost immediately upon completion. Lol

11-19-20-2-58-26-PM2.png
    But Ezio was quite happy about it!~
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @sarabeth2984 I am so sorry for your loss. Giant virtual hugs. Xxx
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @sunblond I had no idea sims could sell paintings at the flea market. That gives me some awesome ideas.

I'm looking forward to following more of the story moving forward.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Firande wrote: »

Today, a cat won the lottery in my game.

4hIAiKy.png

I have no words.
    180efc3227b70e92b88fd3e71826fbad.jpg

At least the cat in my game that won the lottery was the mayor of Brindleton Bay.... But... Cats... Winning... the Lottery. Who knew they played.
  • Options
    On that note I just saw there was another patch, so I turned sound back on and am repairing after patch, I saw a thread someone still had issues if they didn't repair after patching again so make sure to do that.

I second this. The patch helped, but I had to spend more time than I wanted to in build mode fixing lots with broken stairs. Since the patch, I have not encountered problems with the stairs.
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@sarabeth2984 - I'm very sorry for your loss. :cry: Hope you and your family are alright.

@Firande - That happened in my game before, but it was the ghost dog that won.

Catch up on Tristan's strange mission!
    Prologue - New Guy in Town
    Chapter One - What Could Go Wrong?
    Chapter Two - New Discovery
    Chapter Three - Survivor
    Chapter Four - You Win Some, You Lose Some
    Chapter Five - Surprises
    Chapter Six - Mistakes Are Made
    Tristan and Terri met up at the library and had a conversation about the spores. Terri pointed out that the spores can be used for testing and explained that in order to venture deeper into the lab, he's going to need a filter so he won't get affected by the particles.
    yZTtiQn.png

"What's next, Detective L?" Elliot asked.
    "I see Iris told you about that," Tristan said with a laugh. "Now that I got the hazmat suit. All I need is a spore filter, but I can only get it if I have enough spores to send it to a dear friend of mine."
    KeAGKsJ.png

That night...
    "We're lucky to have someone to cover us," Elliot commented.
    "I'll have to thank Iris for this," Tristan said.
    vrO3oBE.png

"You think this is going to work?"
    "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing," Tristan replied. "Once this is all over, maybe you and I can go out."
    "Are you really hitting on me during this 'apocalypse'?" Elliot asked.
    "Looks like it."
    1LsuI1D.png

Without second thought, Elliot caught Tristan by surprise.
    9ey3XYx.png

"Sorry, I-I don't know what came over me. P-Probably just a heat of a moment," Elliot said, blushing. "Um...You're not mad at me, are you?"
    "Nope, but you can do better," was the only response from Tristan before things got heated up.
    KhwFBph.png

The next day, Elliot had been feeling sick and very tired. This worried Tristan, who wondered if it had anything to do with going to the lab constantly...but he goes there all the time but has no affect from it.

But that's not the only problem Elliot is dealing with...

"Not again...!" Elliot groaned, clutching his stomach.
    JZ820sN.png

"Mr. Gilmore, are you alright?" Dorothy asked when she heard him. "Um...Mr. Gil-oh!"
    XsWxWPa.png

Instantly, Dorothy slapped Elliot across the face, snapping him back to normal.
    Like last time, he was confused and wondered why his face hurt.
    8NqTSkf.png
    iDVgExg.png

"MR. LOTHARIO!" Dorothy yelled. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"
    "It's not what it looks like, I swear!" Tristan quivered.
    "Not what it looks like?! You have disobeyed my rule for Watcher knows how long, and now Mr. Gilmore is infected from your irresponsibility!"
    NEPNLoQ.png

Dorothy explained to Tristan that she knew what was down there and hoped no one dares to go...after what happened to her husband years ago. Her husband was in the military and was sent to the facility to stop it while everyone in Strangerville went into hiding until it was taken care of. The military managed to contain the threat, but some lives were lost, including her husband.
    Now that Tristan had reopened the door, it's his responsibility to stop it before the whole world is under HER control.
    GGV5quY.png

"Stupid nauseous..." Keith groaned after throwing up his lunch.
    A knock was heard, and Cian entered the bathroom.
    "You alright, love?" Cian asked.
    "Yeah, this kid is really kicking my butt," Keith laughed as Cian felt the baby bump.
    o8vUTnC.png
    Zim8sVC.png

"Cian, I want to ask you something," Keith said.
    "What is it?"
    "After our baby's born, I want you to turn me."
    "A-are you sure?" Cian was surprised at this. "You still have enou-"
    "I already decided," Keith commented. "I rather spend eternally with you than dying off."
    SKqOLxK.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Diary of Roxanne Denney Monte**gro

-We went to Reena’s birthday party and it totally bums me out, I mean, Rosa’s not far behind, which means she will be going off to school soon too. I’ll really miss having her all to myself here at home while the boys are at school and Felipe’s at work. Kane’s adoption went through just before the party and it was kind of nice that Reena didn’t feel like it eclipsed her big day, she’s actually been telling everyone it was her bestest birthday gift, getting a big brother. The two of them are a lot alike, and seem to get along really well, certainly better than I remember from me and my siblings growing up or my boys either for that matter, they both like creative stuff a lot, drawing, writing, and now the violin. That last one I don’t envy. That instrument makes the worse sounds when kids first take it up and it’s a sound you can hear all over the house. I remember hearing all about it from Omar back in the day, lol.-

4DHjOhJ.jpg
    Rosa is a toddler now.

XJqfASo.jpg
    The family visits their newest member, Kane Parikh-Denney.

fbWWZw9.jpg
    Reena’s birthday party gets started.

eJOB3X3.jpg
    Reena has help blowing out the candles.

06f0eSw.jpg
    Reena is a child.

BW90iTA.jpg
    Reena and her cousin Carolina are becoming friends.

mFQ5y3j.jpg
    They spend a lot of time together.

mhneRNx.jpg
    Kane takes up the Violin.

-Darsh called me and asked if Felipe had any tools. He does, shortly after we got married Felipe would bring home random tools and stick them in a toolbox he bought. He never used them, mind you. I think I used the hammer to hang some pictures over the years and that was about the extent of it. Honestly, Felipe seemed to think a “real man” needed tools for some reason, don’t ask. When the upstairs toilet had a handle that kept getting stuck, Felipe bought a part to fix it and that was as far as it got. Well, I waited, then eventually, I asked my dad to fix it, and he did, he’s the only member of my family that has even a modicum of skills in that area. So, when I gave Darsh the toolbox, he said the kitchen sink was spewing water. Well, if you ask me, that’s a call a plumber type thing. But a few hours later he brought the toolbox back and said he had watched a video and had fixed the sink. He was pretty proud of himself and to be honest, so was I.-

BReUOg2.jpg
    Darsh fixes the sink.

-Carlos asked me if I would teach him some yoga the other day, I was surprised, well, shocked actually, but I found him an old yoga mat of mine and showed him some basic moves. He and I have been doing yoga together ever since whenever we get the chance. Well, Felipe was not thrilled, he stared a hole through us the first time he saw us and afterwards, he said if Carlos had time to flop around on a mat- that he had time to do some serious weight training. Felipe was dying for an excuse to get that boy training on his weight machine anyway. I had told Felipe that he needed to wait for Carlos to ask him, that he was absolutely not to force Carlos into doing it, Felipe can be overbearing sometimes, ha, that’s an understatement. But, what can you do? Carlos had showed Felipe some articles on yoga and how professional athletes do it to stay limber and focus their minds. I don’t know that it helped, to be honest. Felipe has a few blind spots, and yoga is one of them. Carlos, however, was thrilled to start working out and having his dad mentor him. The two of them have had a different relationship ever since Felipe disciplined him over his bad behavior and this seems to be helping the two of them to get closer, so, well, it’s turned out to be a good thing.-

7a6Phnc.jpg
    Carlos takes up yoga.

AqQ7REp.jpg
    Felipe mentors Carlos on the weights.

-Now that Carlos is on the teen bowling team, Felipe and I have been taking him bowling so he can get in some extra practice and we can coach him. I figured Felipe would want to do it himself, you know a father-son thing, but he said to me that we should both do it, that this would be great chance for us to spend time with him alone, away from the other kids. Felipe thought maybe we had kind of neglected him since Rosa was born and that time would get away from us, all too soon Carlos would be going off to college and we needed to spend some time with him now, before it was too late. I thought that was a really good idea. So, me and Felipe take Carlos bowling at least once a week and it’s been really nice to spend time with my oldest son without the other kids around. He talks to us and I’m learning things about him that I probably wouldn’t have if he was just setting around at home talking. Plus, me and Felipe can talk to him too, tell him things that we wouldn’t necessarily want to say to the younger kids, like stories about dating and such from when we were teens. And his bowling has improved a lot too, he has a knack for anything physical, that’s for sure.
    One night, Felipe confessed to Carlos that he was a much better athlete than he was at his age. That Carlos had a lot more natural talent. That was huge, I mean Felipe doesn’t say stuff like that lightly, not about sports or athletics. I could tell Carlos was moved by it too, he changed the subject and turned away. I looked a Felipe, I always forget how sweet and wonderful he is and then he does something like that to remind me of it all over again.-

jixUFO5.jpg
    Carlos needs to work on his form.

1kRaQif.jpg
    Felipe demonstrates the proper form.

-Carlos is still dating Betsy, but their relationship seems to be “just dating” they aren’t officially boyfriend and girlfriend as far as I know. But neither of them is dating anyone else either. Fine with me, I’d rather they didn’t get too serious anyway. It is hard for them to see one another, what with her living over in Windenburg, so I’m sure that has a lot to do with it too.
    To be honest, Carlos spends more time with Izzy and those other girls on the bowling team than he does with Betsy. A bunch of them from the bowling team went over to Windenburg to that club that has a teen night. I went there a few times when I was a teen too. Anyway, Betsy couldn’t go, she had some family thing, a birthday party, I think Carlos said. Plus, Omar, Than and Darsh were chaperones, so we were OK with Carlos staying out late for it, as it was well supervised and all.-

hGNSyiq.jpg
    Carlos goes “clubbing”.

LzJuOnt.jpg
    Carlos and Izzy talk over some bar food.

df4qXJy.jpg
    Carlos “busts a move”.

-I totally know I sound like a broken record, OK? But Little, no, no more Little, it’s just Ricky, I got told that in no uncertain terms, by my newly teenage son, sigh. Yeah, Ricky’s a teenager now. I just can’t seem to grasp how quickly my kids are growing up. It seems like I just turn around and some new milestone happens, sigh. Plus, I am so looking forward to having two hormonal teenage boys in the house too, that sounds like it will just be an absolute blast, yeah.-

0WiFKLT.jpg
    Enrique’s birthday party in full swing.

bpHp6yJ.jpg
    Enrique wishes really hard.

B8g0KcM.jpg
    Enrique is a teenager.

-Well, Miranda’s really done it this time. I mean, she‘s “taken up” with a way too much younger man, well, practically a boy, if you ask me. She’s “seeing” Dane Rubin, who’s barely out of high school, and, of all things, he’s the grandson of mom’s old friend Summer Rubin (Holiday) from the women’s bowling team she and Jade used to be in. The boy’s a college student, and is literally younger than Omar’s twin boys, for heaven’s sake. I have no idea what’s gotten into Miranda these days.
    I found out about it from Calolina, she let something slip the other day over at mom and dad’s. When I confronted Miranda about it, well, she said they had worked together, he’s apparently a computer programming student at Uni and was doing some work for the company Miranda works for and that’s how they met. I mean, seriously, he’s just way too young for her. She must be really hard up is all I can say, jeez! Felipe told me to stay out of it, that we have enough on our plates with our three kids. He would say that, he has a soft spot for Miranda, if you ask me. Anyway, when I talked to Tucker about it he actually said “good for her”, so he was no help either. And that Austin, I could never catch him alone, he’s either with Karla Sanders (daughter of Angela Pleasant) or at work. And since he lives with mom and dad they’re always around, so I finally just called him and he spent the whole call trying to remember who Dane was from school. I swear, MEN!

OlH4otu.jpg
    Miranda and Dane share a moment.

35rPCKp.jpg
    Or two.

fqrDL9J.jpg
    Dane’s a restless sleeper so prefers the sofa.

q7sPrDt.jpg
    “There’s got to be a morning after…”

LtYf5IG.jpg
    Carolina and Dane get along really well.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @sarabeth2984 I'm sorry for your loss dear wishing you the best, I enjoyed the story but mostly I'm glad it helps to produce it's harder when you catch yourself hiding away and don't know how to come back.
    @Keidra Ez is too pretty in that first pic <3
    @Metior_Ice ooh that reminds me I forgot to check stairs I think I saw them working but wasn't thinking about it, seems good but I'm off today so I really have to have a long play to make sure but it's behaving at least.
    @DarkAngel1994 now that you put it like that I see it and hear that song lol.

Awesomes out, I don't have anything to share yet but soon enough.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Well I moved onto the Kaye family as the introduction to the 3rd family in my 8 family rotation. They weren't quite as exciting as the first two families.

Meet the Kaye family - Timothy and Sara. They are both superficial and care way too much about their looks and working out. They also aren't the nicest Sims out there and love to hangout with friends at the local bars. Timothy is a personal trainer while Sara is a want to be comedian with a mean streak.
    50625960583_2c0f2e6107_c.jpg

Most of the time the two of them can be found at the gym. Sara has some nerve smirking at the local gym trainer like that!
    50625959288_946c248159_c.jpg
    50625958468_ecdb86ef57_c.jpg

I may have jumped to early with my excitement at not all my townies having black hair and brown eyes. I was wrong - almost all my game generated townies are black haired and brown eyed. Can I just have some diversity?!
    50626803302_5d4b0d8ede_c.jpg

Going running after a bad day to release your tension makes sense. Apparently in Windenburg they run with umbrellas when it rains.
    50626801347_1e95944145_c.jpg

Kareem (who is a part of Timothy's Gym Rat club and good friends with Sara) came over to hangout. But all he wanted to do was play The Sims on their computer. Sara wasn't to happy about this so she decided to go play guitar in a corner.
    50626703971_7ff9118b5e_c.jpg
    50626698306_fbe6aac3f1_c.jpg
    50626702211_8013ef2914_c.jpg

If a Sim dressed like this shows up to your door at 1 AM do you answer? No, no you don't.
    50626699211_d7810bd35b_c.jpg

Not sure what happened here. Next time the Kaye's went to the gym there were two treadmills and one large window missing?
    50626701216_a4d806ae26_c.jpg

Sara trolling the internet and bothering other Sims is an unusually happy pastime for her.
    50626699876_313d88b50d_c.jpg

No Timothy - when you take breakfast out of the fridge you place it on the counter next to the fridge....or even the kitchen table. You do not walk all the way upstairs to place it on the floor next to the bed!
    50625953958_0760926eeb_c.jpg

And that is all for the introductory week with the Kaye's. Up next will be the Quelch family.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I gave the one of the new townie family in SE a complete makeover with new traits, skills & full friendship with each other. Then I upgraded their home to look sort of like a futuristic Asian home. I really had fun playing with platforms.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    On the PS4, my slope bunny Kalin has maxed out the skiing skill yesterday. Today she started working on maxing out rock climbing in which she is already at level 5 on. Also today she started a run at maxing out the snowboarding skill in which she nearly at level 9 on. Kalin has also caught her very first forest spirit and she has visited every festival from San Myshuno to Mt. Komorebi today as well.
  • Options
    SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited July 2021
    Reality Kings Season 2-Episode 15

Jordan hosted a charity event for the first time. It was held in Myshuno Meadows. After the successful event, he asked Susan out for a date in the Romance Festival.
    Ep15a.jpg
    934GgShv_o.png

They flirted with each other, and Susan became Jordan's fifth girlfriend.
    Ep15b.jpg

Deauxma and Thorne Bailey were also there. Manuel was also there, and Jordan took a selfie with him.
    Ep15c.jpg

Publishing his photo with Manuel made Jordan a "Notable Newcomer."
    Ep15-sc-3.png

Erik started writing another book (this time, a motivational book) in a library in Windenburg.
    Ep15d.jpg

Erik attended the Star Accolades Award. Dane and Jordan, both "Notable Newcomers," attended for the first time just to watch. Erik's first book won an award!
    Ep15e.jpg
    Ep15-sc-4.png

Not aware that he's a vampire, Erik met Vladislaud Straud, who is working as a mixologist in Studio PBP. They had a nice drink together and became friends.
    h9Of0U6w_o.png
    Ep15f.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    Episode 14
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited November 2020
    Post edited by Beardedgeek on
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @RedDestiny92 He sure is. Just 100% unfair. Ngl I have almost 20,000 Sims screencaps and probably 10,000 of them are just because Ezio is pretty.
    @sarabeth2984 Oh no, I'm so sorry dear! -hugs- Absolutely a good idea to get back into hobbies. If nothing else it also establishes a sense of normalcy.

Once upon a time, I was one of the earlier players to put Cagyn into my game, Caleb and Morgyn were married in probably early or mid November 2019. Unfortunately, subsequent attempts have proven... fruitless to say the least. Caleb and Morgyn *hate* each other in my game now. Why? Idk. They sure acted like scorned ex-lovers for a long time.

On a whim, I tried EzioxCaleb. It sailed so beautifully, I've never seen a Sims pairing sail so well since my mermaid legacy in TS3. I had a save that was just them, Morgyn's since started dating Liberty Lee and he seems happy with her (sometimes MCCC will try to pair him with Lilith [Vatore] but they always eventually fall apart, they have no longevity), and my Lilith now tends to date Emilia Ernest. So I did Morgyn-Liberty and Emilia-Lilith in the Caleb-Ezio save and had a rotational. Well, it broke. And then it broke some more. And then it REALLY broke and it's almost unplayable. I was going to keep playing it anyway, but, yeah, it was time to give up the ghost.

This save I've been playing today and yesterday is the attempt at remaking the original, I've got Lana, Tess, Morgyn, Ezio, and Mayor in the Hakim House apartment across from the Jangs. Ezio's a vampire-spellcaster hybrid, no job or degrees or anything, no reward traits, so he's a lil baby Ezio lol he made friends with Caleb, ran into him by chance, and we've been working towards 1, uni admission, and 2, 20k savings to move out with. They have 80k but I'm having Ezio paint and store his painting earnings at the bank.

Bank? What?
    The GF vaults can be stored in and locked on community lots. So I built a bank, and put a bunch of vaults in the back of it to store Simoleons off-lot. This can be useful for separating household earnings per Sim, or just to get the money off the lot so it's not calculated in household value if it still works that way. So we're using it to save up to 20k without mixing Ezio-money with household-money. Could be useful for inheritances and whatnot too, but you'd have to break the door I guess.

cc0a701a1b1c048dbd1608536620268112db0a0f.png
    Anyway, Ezio needed to raise research and debate for his degree (lang and lit, he's always a lawyer, and the grim reaper. Grim Reaper is a lawyer), so we went to the library. He got thirsty, and Lilith Pleasant was the only other Sim present. Go her. Gonna be an unpleasant few days.
    942050983a7c267cb2198f9ff1c5b27d30164d0f.png
    Mayor Whiskers likes to sit on the fridge. Ezio likes to tell him stories. I like to think Mayor is Ezio's closest confidant. When Ezio talks to him, he sure does pay attention.

a7ab1a52c8e52a99e766ab5ff522c04564c5e9df.png
    Morgyn's looking at Caleb. This look got a little more threatening-looking moments after this and Tess looked exasperated and Lana looked like "Nope, do not drag me into this."

668de103d9c3805019902a998056aad832c28b28.png
    He's just, really pretty.

17fb9007b6cbcf81b365f24da695016ab3b22aff.png
    Ezio asked Caleb out on a date. They raised the romance bar almost halfway up. Caleb later asked Ezio out in return and they nearly capped it.

ffd31397f0047dc279796f8de4e77f51c733c521.png
    On the way back from second date, Ezio tells Mayor Whiskers all about it while making his dinner. Cooking for Mayor Whiskers is the only reason vampire!Ezio knows cooking. It's a good reason to know it.
    (See what I mean about Mayor being Ezio's closest confidant?)

19e75e1d337328403015bd693543d5308c00f027.png
    Right as Ezio was done making Mayor's food, Caleb appears in the kitchen and starts flirting with him. I guess the 8 hours of nonstop flirting wasn't enough. (I mean, if my datefriend looked like Ezio, I'd be the same way I think.)

14aa7c9ca42c9e3c8696ccecff2e0b8a63f4d11c.pngRomance bar at 91, and they're officially dating. Yay! We'll ask Caleb to move in when we move to Mt. Komorebi. In the meantime, this is good enough. And Lilith can keep all 20k of their 20k. (I mean, even the sages start with 50k though, why are the Vatores so broke? Ayye.)

31f6a12f1c2635e0134e5e3647b7f1cc4171d1a2.png
    Ezio and this cat. Honestly, they give me life, too.

46d57ae2ee4c63fb1ea6e99234d7e49f56f23c9d.png
    Morgyn broke his arm in his sleep. I like to think Ezio did it as payback for being mean to his boyfriend. xD
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited November 2020
    (Sorry for the double post, trying to figure out which one of the "What Happened" threads that is most active).

So, Agathe and Lesley investigated the strange seaweed and concluded it was edible. And as Freegans they just had to try it!!
    The result is colorful yet tasteful ;)

Lesley got a brand new tail*, all in Gold and Greenish silver:
    dZSq5Oe.png

Agathe did the same, but in Blue and pinkish silver:
    iMdhOIT.png

They day after they visited Briteshester Uni to sit in on some skill classes (Lesley wanted to learn more about Robotics and since they were there Agathe decided to improve her WooHoo skills). While there they took the time to explore the canals:
    Nh6qrSA.png
    nkdEF7l.png

Just because you are a mermaid now doesn't mean you should take a midnight jog:
    VpGjBU6.png

* Should be read to the tune of "Papa's got a brand new bag" :smiley:
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited July 2021
    Reality Kings Season 2-Episode 16

A new room was built in the basement of the Villareal mansion. The Media Production Room! Jordan just made his first video blog.
    ep16a.jpg

Show spoiler to see the title of Jordan's first video blog.
    ep16-sc-7.png

The Villareal household celebrated the Winterfest with Clement Frost again. Hugo visited his old home to celebrate with his family. Jordan even gave a Winterfest present to their butler.
    ep16b.jpg

It was Jordan's first time to visit Glimmerbrook where he was invited by Tomax Collete's daughter Holly whom he met during one Romance Festival. Holly was so smitten with Jordan, so she initiated flirty interactions with him.
    ep16c.jpg

Bruce and Morgan were supposed to have a date at Bathe de Rill, but The Renegades were gathering there too.
    ep16d.jpg

Show spoiler to see where this led to.
    Bruce could no longer stand The Renegades so he decided to break up with Morgan.
    ep16e.jpg
    ep16-sc-8.png
    ep16-sc-9.png

Erik has played a vampire role twice already, so he got curious about vampires. He bought Encyclopedia Vampirica Volume I and read it.
    ep16f.jpg

Show spoiler to see what Erik learned about vampires.
    ep16-sc-1.png
    ep16-sc-2.png
    ep16-sc-3.png

Erik finished his motivational book in the library in Newcrest.
    ep16g.jpg
    ep16-sc-4.png

Show spoiler to see the title of Erik's second book.
    ep16-sc-5.png

Erik spent the New Year's Eve in Orchid A Go Go with close friends/relatives. His celebrity status rose up to "Rising Star" after performing a routine.
    ep16h.jpg
    ep16-sc-6.png

Erik introduced Bruce to Kendra and Cherie in Sand Simoleon Beach.
    ep16i.jpg

Show spoiler to find out who had a fling with Bruce.
    Erik and Kendra left first, leaving Bruce and Cherie in the beach together. Bruce made advances to Cherie (who is older than him) who responded positively. They went to the waterfall in Mua Pel'am where they "messed around" together. The place is special to Bruce because that's where he lost his virginity.
    ep16j.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    Episode 14
    Episode 15
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Catch up on Tristan's strange mission!
    Prologue - New Guy in Town
    Chapter One - What Could Go Wrong?
    Chapter Two - New Discovery
    Chapter Three - Survivor
    Chapter Four - You Win Some, You Lose Some
    Chapter Five - Surprises
    Chapter Six - Mistakes Are Made
    Chapter Seven - Good News
    A couple of days later from self quarantine from the amount of exposure and getting the filter from Terri, Tristan went back to the facility and put on the hazmat suit before walking down the infected hallway to unlock the second security door. He went down a couple of stairs and found himself in a much larger room with so many plants in containers.
    Just what's the government hiding from the public?
    YesDsP3.png
    n7thzFd.png

There was another hallway, but this was infested with vines...the exact same ones in the plumbing.
    qotlWoF.png

Curiosity got the best of him. He unlocked the last security door and was faced with something so horrifying that he closed it up and ran out of the lab.
    "Okay...that's what she meant."
    FpexnEg.png

Returning back, Tristan was faced with an enraged Jaxon.
    "What have I told you about going out there?! Especially on your own!"
    LKAvT13.png

Elliot noticed the clouds looked even more intimidating than last time when the gang found him.
    83sQYYR.png

Tristan blamed himself for getting them into this mess and wished he hadn't done it in the first place.
    "If you hadn't known anything about this, Elliot wouldn't be here," Jaxon pointed out.
    "True..." Tristan muttered, then smelled something burning. "Is someone barbequing?"
    "I...uh...I have to go," Jaxon said, looking uncomfortable. "Remember what I said."
    T3qDblL.png

Tristan scanned the park for any more spores until the scanner is low of batteries.
    "Time to head back to base, El," Tristan said, but didn't get a response. "El?"
    thlJXLQ.png

Tristan found Elliot sleeping on the bench.
    "Poor thing," Tristan chuckled and carried Elliot all the way home.
    aTt4j7l.png

After putting Elliot to bed in Iris's bedroom, Tristan got to have a chat with Iris and asked if she can help him.
    D8zBfgS.png

Elliot woke up with a nauseous and rushed to the bathroom.
    'What the hell is wrong with me?'
    37BvyEX.png
    JsgD45L.png

"You alright there, Elliot?" Brianna asked.
    "Go away, Bri," Elliot groaned. "Leave me to die in peace."
    "Don't be such a downer. You can tell me what's wrong," she said.
    A3VduWx.png

Elliot explained to Brianna about his conditions: waking up feeling ill, always going to the bathroom, and soreness. That's when Brianna knew what was wrong with Elliot...just like what happened to Keith.
    "Are you really that clueless?" Brianna teased.
    "What're you talking about?" Elliot asked.
    "Morning sickness, fatigue, constant bathroom break..." she trailed off.
    It only took Elliot a minute before he realized what she meant. "Bri, you think I'm -"
    "BRIANNA! ELLIOT! WE NEED YOUR GUYS HELP!" Cian shouted from downstairs. "IT'S TIME!"
    3A6fCne.png

Meanwhile, Tristan and Iris snuck their way to the facility.
    Tristan collected a few spores, but he's only missing the fruits.
    NeXDfeX.png

Iris knew how to get these fruits and nurture the nearby plant.
    "What the -?! How'd you do that?!" Tristan gasped.
    "I've overheard a couple of scientists talking about the plants," Iris explained. "Just say something nice to the plant, and it'll offer you the fruit. Don't eat it."
    "I know that," Tristan said, shivering at the thought of what happened to Elliot. He still regret for giving it to him.
    2nVpRIj.png
    cvCXHql.png

Tristan harvested the fruits after nurturing the plants, while Iris used the scanner to find more spores for the vaccines.
    vnrMGxy.png
    J053nqd.png

Suddenly, there was a loud rumble, and the sky flashed a bright pink. A lightning struck one of the satellites.
    "I think we got everything we need," Tristan trembled, and he and Iris went downstairs.
    Tristan worked on the vaccines, and Iris stood guard for any trouble.
    Tb1TkFg.png
    fgXkeMv.png
    N0JKTnc.png

Tristan and Iris came back home after making three vaccines to test on the infected sims. They were called out by Brianna that something happened while they were gone.
    mXbRJfJ.png

During Tristan and Iris's departure, Keith gave birth a baby girl named Elysia.
    1sVggXm.png
    D2tKSfi.png

But that's not the only good news. After getting a confident boost from Brianna's help, Elliot shared the big news to Tristan.
    Elliot's pregnant, and Tristan's the father.
    xF8K1Y7.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Bing (Friends): Remember when I mentioned that Monica got pregnant with Stan Pines' baby, well it turned out to be a girl I named, Susan (after Stan's old girlfriend). She even came out grumpy when she aged up.
    11-16-20-10-55-58-PM.png

WooHoo in the City: Right under my nose, Miranda (the one that had Santa's baby) got pregnant again and had a baby named Tristian. At least now that Carrie and her family moved to a new place, she's got room to care for both of her sons.
    11-16-20-11-00-08-PM.png

Nijima (Persona 5): Sae is getting along well with N Harmonia (Pokemon).
    11-18-20-7-16-29-PM.png
    11-18-20-10-28-59-PM.png
    11-18-20-10-29-48-PM.png

They haven't gotten to the married stage, but if they do when I play Harmonia's house, I plan to move him and his ward, Operetta (Monster High) back to Sae's apartment.

Muto (Yu-Gi-Oh!): Remember how Racheal (Friends) married Yugi Muto in one of my previous posts? Other than her getting mad at her husband for flirting with another person (which I failed to notice), they've been happy. Racheal even has a career in robotics which should be interesting.
    11-19-20-7-35-56-PM.png

They even had a child named Joey after Yugi's best friend on the show.
    11-20-20-11-52-00-PM.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I don't have time to post pics yet but I'll add them after work I had a little stuttering not a massive, something broke thing but since I play mostly zoomed in it was noticeable, but the game was fine. Played today and it was back to normal even for a nice long play I'll have to go through my too many pics to see what I can share ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @SwanSong93 - That speedo though :p
    @Beardedgeek - Love your mermaids!
    @Lady_Earth - Love the name Tristian!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file