Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Sent the Sheridan's, plus grandma and grandpa Cordova, to the Festival of Lights and they pretty much spent the trip on the slopes. This was Nichole's parents' and her brother's first time seeing snow. Oh, Emerson's brother Spencer was there too.
    50631763212_817d1c610e_h.jpg
    ^Nichole is now a level-2 snowboarder

50631762937_821210901a_h.jpg
    ^Emerson and Tristan after both wiped out on their snowboards

50631663801_1f46805a55_h.jpg
    ^Ryan finally got to meet his uncle Spencer!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited July 2021
    @vancanuckfan86 Whose speedo are you referring to? :D
    Reality Kings Season 2-Episode 17

Manuel was spotted outside Orchid A Go Go, and he granted several autograph requests.
    ep17a.jpg

Holly came to see Jordan in the Villareal mansion. Holly's attraction to Jordan was getting stronger, so she successfully convinced him to break up with his girlfriend. She managed to seduce him, thus, losing her virginity to him when they "messed around" in Jordan's bedroom.
    ep17-sc-2.png
    ep17-sc-3.png
    ep17b.jpg

The following evening, just after Jordan's Drama Club meeting, they had a date in The Ancient Ruins where Jordan asked Holly to be his girlfriend. Holly said yes with no second thoughts. Just after becoming officially a couple, they "messed around" in a party bush.
    ep17c.jpg
    ep17-sc-4.png

Jordan and Erik grabbed some drinks together in a bar in Windenburg (I can't remember which bar this is). This bar was where they became best friends, thus, making Jordan complete the "Friend of the World" aspiration and earn the trait "Beloved." Jordan may be a ladies' man, but he is a good person. After all, no one's perfect.
    ep17d.jpg
    ep17-sc-1.png
    ep17-sc-6.png

Jordan and Holly had their first date together (after becoming an official couple) in Stargazer Lounge.
    ep17e.jpg

They also had a date in the Romance Festival the following day.
    ep17f.jpg

Jordan visited Manuel after the date. He slept in the guest room in the first floor.
    ep17g.jpg

The two of them worked out together in Skye Fitness Gym the following morning. As usual, paparazzis and fans came over to see Manuel.
    ep17h.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    Episode 14
    Episode 15
    Episode 16
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    mmmmmkay so I took way too many pics but I got rid of a good bit I'll just have to split them up I won't spam with that ha.
    99Gvo6g.png
    Also active in this save the goths, I've decided to let Bella and Morty be happy together this time around but I aged him down and this is him with Cassie.
    DGZKCxP.png
    Ow9rEst.png
    DhNhrL3.png
    qwBQELT.png
    95HUr1k.png
    Just a chill night with them may have them have another child cause why not.
    7CuiU7F.png
    Moving back to Mt. Komorebi, Kado is trying out being a decent father though his thoughts wander to gemma when his wife isn't around and he's left feeling like a single father she's ripped and works with him so her focus is much more split with those two things. He loves her, or at least his connection with her after so many years together but it's not enough and sometimes he wonders why she wanted a family at all.
    E9nWWfy.png
    Which leads to him messaging Gemma, she technically works for the same company but in the Simerica branch so their meeting goes right by his inattentive wife.

{Saw you with Haruto when you forgot to say goodbye to me.} he started.
    {I didn't forget I woke up late and he met me at the train I wasn't going to see either of you.}
    {....}
    {Okay okay I'm teasing I'm sorry, didn't think you'd notice.}
    {I was sufficiently attached to your hip during most of your visit of course I noticed!}
    She smiled slightly apologizing again.
    {It's fine I suppose I just worry about you bothering with him, unless of course you were only looking for a fling then it's none of my concern.}
    She tilted her head in confusion whether he could see her or not.
    {Why? He's a nice guy, and maybe I do want something more it's just not worked out for me.} she said, yeah she's really that chill about his concerns over her romantic life.
    {Well it's a tight community in closeness even if we keep to our families, he's right across the way from me I know he has a wife and kids if he were taking advantage of you I don't know what I'd do just ignoring it.}
    She paused.
    {Really...? He said he lived alone.}
    {News to me...} he was quiet for a moment and playing an unfair game he shared a photo he had with all of them together, Haruto had an arm around his wife the first time he started questioning if they would remain together and she heard him. He had put himself between them whispering to remember their kids were watching, not that it did anything for his mood.
    {....Why would he do that?}
    {Some are just like that Gemma, listen he's not really that bad of a guy if you weren't interested and he was just a friend but...little as I know you I care so if you'll excuse my concern.}
    {No no it's okay, I appreciate it, it's alright just a little flirting I won't be ruining that home.}
    {Good, say for Easter why don't you come out again we can hang out.}
    She tapped her head, wondering if it was in the budget, it was sort of hard to be all by herself these past few days at a new job.
    {Maybe I could if you'll be there the whole time.}
    {Of course, I am off this weekend so nothing else to be concerned about.}
    {Alright I'll come.}
    {Can't wait.}

vMMRWM2.png
    That night she turned his photo around realizing she didn't even have a photo with Kado, she wondered what he hoped to gain he seemed so nice, though she guessed she didn't know him all that well.
    .....rest underneath.
    XkuWs9d.png
    When she arrived he came fairly quick, glad to see she actually came.
    "Kado, do you like my new kimono?"

"of course it suits you." though he liked the purple the most.
    hpzDMGb.png
    Thinking he's the dedicated lonely bachelor things heat up fairly quickly.
    VVWcTzn.png
    like really.
    TrhJKVg.png
    They went out for drinks later and though he has no business making eyes at her like that they were pretty focused on one another, chatting just a bit with others. He decided a hike would be nice afterwards, while the weather was so nice.
    OZDE3gq.png
    They saw these little guys floating about while they were walking while she was focused on them he noticed Haruto and made sure to steer her away before he could come and interrupt them.
    C8h6r4J.png
    Like really he seemed to be leading, and she would occasionally speed up to match him he flipped so quickly and looks so satisfied she didn't see poor Haru there. He willed her to go elsewhere before they had to deal with him it didn't matter what he had waiting at home if she wasn't interested she shouldn't have approached him...as he saw it.
    l5TQoqV.png
    ZRBne6V.png
    LTvQvx9.png
    While they were enjoying the slopes the festival of ice or whatever it was called started up, and we saw yamachan I love that costume it's so cute.
    KwOq3K2.png
    YXXyOD3.png
    Can't really keep her off the slopes, I was also notified she reached her cap of points to work on a lifestyle, wasn't sure which one.
    uX4cSy0.png
    I saw the climates hanging out with Haruto and I have to look on them seeing as Janine got her husband pregnant, joy.
    kwD2qEs.png
    Now for this, Gemma was really grateful he stuck to his word and spent all his time with her, just barely missing his wife as he did, he just liked being appreciated even if he didn't say the same.
    golyJss.png
    He of course stayed over with no where else to go, with a text to his wife that he was with another friend he could forget his responsibilities. She made a matcha cake for him, also cute with the little strawberries...or maybe petals there.
    JUF7pgU.png
    Then this, he realized maybe he felt a little more than he probably should and really didn't care, they feel quite close to one another, I watch my sims closely so I know they interacted before but it still seems better with the sentiments in place now, I don't have to lead them too much and he does not mind acting when I don't have her do anything from joking to flirting they are impossible. She's not naive to the world in the sense she doesn't believe it's all puppies and rainbows but she knows what is in front of her he reacts to her flirts openly and treats her well even when he's not in charge that's someone to value. Though might just push her in a different direction to find out what he's really like.
    yHMrte7.png
    I need to do some actual remodeling and designing here and there but added a couple things here and there.
    Y8K8rW0.png
    After spending so much time with her he was a little down about her having to leave since she had to sleep for an early shift and all, he was fine with a hug and a drink after but he knew he'd miss her and start regretting his family again.
    PstxrMy.png
    Took her back home and Ellis was born in the household menu so I had to pop over and set up the house and age him up before getting back to our bored...something something salaryman.
    ZyrCHbw.png
    EtwULuT.png
    Pretending to be a good guy while thinking of Gemma...mmhmm

Welllllp there you go ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Wow, Grim's actually caring for the kids!
    IVswXj8.png
    Mostly so he can corrupt her fragile little mind with the power of the dark side!
    BPdS53a.png
    Sabrina: "Grim, stop corrupting our children. I'm about to give birth."
    3tt0JMS.png
    Good thing is Casey was here to distract the toddler.
    f5wo8uE.png
    Sabrina: "We'll just name you Samara because it's the first randomized name to show up."
    4FYIyYK.png
    Hunter: "Looks like I'll be the one taking care of you."
    UXo3iyq.png
    Suddenly at 4 AM.
    DJDuwJT.png
    Grim aged up alone because Casey ate his birthday cake. Well then...
    E19zMJi.png
    Well so Grim decided to serenade Sabrina.
    JHDsEpu.png
    Samara didn't like that one bit.
    VXzETfh.png
    Grim: "How is this homework just floating in the air?"
    Sabrina: "Probably just a glitch."
    9JeeDAM.png
    Grim: "Remarkable, if only we could find a way to harness this power."
    yKkWt6P.png
    So it's harvest day so the gnomes came to visit.
    DcwvHTB.png
    Unfortunately Sabrina couldn't appease the gnomes today.
    Y8fBDQ4.png
    Grim: "Appease this!"
    S3duNkp.png
    WaZaMc7.png
    Grim: "YOU CAN'T STOP THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE!"
    MfZvJ6S.png
    Grim: "Sabrina, I think we made a terrible mistake."
    eslIusP.png
    Understatement of the year.
    ppRBwgd.png
    So Luna came over to visit, offering to spread her magical wisdom to Grim so he can use the most powerful spells he can muster!9nlDVdn.png
    But first they'll cloud gaze.
    yXciASx.png
    Luna: "So what's with the gnomes?"
    Grim: "Just ignore them. That's what I should've done earlier."
    theUZEC.png
    So now Grim can use the most powerful spell there is.
    5U50glL.png
    VRHspkt.png
    05On4I1.png
    Grim: "Cloned myself."
    VhjyjTw.png
    Grim: "Now start cleaning, slave."
    Grim 2: "Sure thing."
    QHclwJG.png
    Grim: "Boy, this is what it's like to play god."
    IN175tv.png
    Sabrina: "Grim, I do not appreciate these demonic Gnomes teleporting into the room like this!"
    WaGMAWz.png
    Grim: "Then you're not going to like the fact that I cloned myself today. He's here to clean the house."
    Grim 2: "My existence is cruel and unusual."
    7s73tBe.png
    Oh this is the perfect time for Luna to meet her newest Great-Grandchild.
    cRNScWE.png
    Luna: "Aw, so cute."
    77moEmv.png
    Luna: "Nevermind, it stinks I don't want it anymore!"
    Kaibooi.png
    So Sabrina wanted to go make some sweet love.
    c5P98Ig.png
    Grim: "Yo Clone, need you to get out of here."
    Grim 2: "K, See ya."
    zaSEW6Y.png
    Sabrina: "At least you have a very reasonable clone."
    h300xjb.png
    And so the sweet love was made.
    JEmqXzg.png
    Hunter: "Dad, I have to tell you about my crazy day today!"
    Grim 2: "I bet it's not as crazy as the fact that you're currently talking to a clone of your dad."
    35akcWz.png
    Gnome: "I AM THE GNOME GOD! WHO DARES DISTURB THE PEACE OF THE HARVEST GNOME-"
    ghpYkAE.png
    Gnome: "Oh I'm sorry, I'll leave you two alone."
    uedMfSa.png
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Artemis Reaper surprised her girlfriend, Zoey Martin, with a marriage proposal.

Cd6Jk2m.png

"Of course you know this means we have to throw an engagement party".

nnDiKYx.png

"Congratulation, of course you can have your engagement party here...wait, right now? Guest's will be arriving in half an hour? How are we supposed to...magic up anything for food, well okay, it's your party."

BkY6EHX.png

"Aken, your sister just rang, her and Zoey just got engaged. Son? Hello, son? Anyone home? Sister, engagement, party, are you even listening?"

k7kavbt.png

Pizza, garden salad, hot dogs, Grim took his daughter at her word and magic-ed up an assortment of anything that's food. Cerise also aged up recently, this will be her first party as a teenager.

UagKZvd.png

"You guys are so great together, you didn't have to wear your human disguise though, you look awesome in your alien form. Are you going to honeymoon on Sixam?" Cerise chatted with Zoey, whilst the eclectic assortment of food was served.

1Zltqth.png

Artemis gets a congratulatory hug from her Dad.
    DCdShNd.png

And one from Mum.
    Qgt422B.png

Then it was time for remaining party goers to hit the dancefloor, while the happy couple slipped off to somewhere more private.
    mwVbBcV.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    Wow, Grim's actually caring for the kids!

Haha, Grim's usually pretty good with kids. Your Grim is a lot darker skinned than mine as well, his eyes and nose seem a little different as well. Did you play around in CAS with him, or did the game generate a different look? No ageing up for my Grim either, my head canon for story is that he's immortal and his wife and any offspring have the choice of immortality as well. I do wonder what he'd look like as an elder though.

Awesome to see another Reaper player, looking forward to more of Grim and Co. adventures. :)

Happy Grimning!

• Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @SwanSong93 - Maybe it is Bruce's underwear :flushed: . Also - I like the idea of a date at the Ancient Ruins - I never use the Ancient Ruins for some reason.

@RedDestiny92 - awww younger Goths :heart:

@DoodlyDoofus - Lol, the grim taking care of your toddlers - will never end well!

@GrimlyFiendish - Nothing says an awesome engagement party like pizza, garden salad and hot dogs. And seriously - I would enjoy this at my engagement party, lol.
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    Real update later. If anyone was curious,
    eb0f76b3da3f00ffd1d8e1eab4428707d93b4d16.png
    Reaper-Ezio does trail smoke. I turned off... er, well, everything else tbh.

Hope everyone's doing okay!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    Hey everyone! I am so sorry I have not been able to read everyone's stories and commenting the past couple of weeks. That is something I legit love to do. But a lot has been going on:( My mother passed away last week. We had her funeral Friday. This comes on the heels of losing my grandmother back in October. This year has been hard on the whole family. Still having a hard time processing what all has happened…
    I've grown to love the Sims series games quite a bit. The gameplay is so-so to be honest, but its sharing my sims adventures and seeing all of your sims' lives going on here on the forums that is the most enjoyable part for me. I have been playing here and there lately but I had a lot of screenshots from back in October I wanted to share. My therapist encouraged me to get back to my creative hobbies, since it's good for dealing with the grieving process. Writing these stories tends to help so here goes...

Here's an update on the Silversweater family! It covers from spring through fall in my game so its mostly just major life events.
    4qxrMpn.png
    Simeon and Rachel are still one of the cutest couples in my game. They love to get geeky together yzltTsN.png
    Videogames. I meant videogames lol. Maybe ;)
    Roommate
    They still had Ribby Osseous the skeleton roommate living with them. Rachel became friends with him on their last trip to Selvadorada and asked him to be roommates. Things were going well and it was hilarious watching him wander as a skeleton but the guy turned into a major ❤️❤️❤️❤️. He was pulling pranks and fighting with everyone. His favorite thing was to leave passive aggressive notes everywhere. VBubrBe.png
    Simeon was at his wits ends lol. He stormed out after he read that last note fGOzfPq.png
    Time to send Ribby on his way...tfCZIDE.png
    Baby Nursery
    That was perfect because baby Jane’s (actually Janeway) crib was in their bedroom. ooqAs9X.png
    That’ll put a crimp in any couple’s love life believe me. She’s very fussy
    So I converted Ribby’s old room into a nursery! Its on the gallery if anyone wants it
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/28328694E3DC11EA8057FCBC241A330F
    irSNass.png
    CQX0VCS.png
    She’s still fussy KdG8izz.png
    The Boys
    Rachel’s and Simeon’s sons are growing like weeds. Their middle son, Picard, is adorable and loves to pester his parents with “But why?” questions. He is very imaginative oXrnPt2.png
    He loves to follow his big brother Kirk around. Kirk has become obsessed with his science table. YTeVijI.png
    Kirk really likes it when his cousin Marla comes over to visit. LYerdxU.png
    They play on the Voidcritter battlestation together. Marla is a sore loser lol. Don’t rub it in Kirk! 3E4QHnh.png
    Simeon is of course raising his nephew Lucas Munch. I set his mother as Simeon’s sister at the start of this save but she drowned in a pool leaving orphans behind:( Lucas us doing really well!
    MgMHKC3.png
    He’s gotten promoted in the Scouts and is constantly winning awards DzkXeig.png
    His older brother Wolfgang visits often too. Tq6AfwT.png
    What happens when your dad is a wizard….
    Have y’all seen this? It was hilarious!
    So one day Simeon sat down and started reading to his sons...he did it autonomously! eQV3ZT2.png
    I started lmao-ing when I saw what book he decided to read them! Necrocall?!! rIuSF8p.png
    He was literally reading a book about how to summon the dead, as ghosts, back from the grave. To a toddler and a child. I guess, he is a wizard after all, and their last roommate was a skeleton. LOL

Doggo

Lucas loves his dog he befriended on their last trip to Selvadorada....Dang it, I forgot the dog’s name! Oh well. Doggo will do. He’s cute and weird looking. I love him fVTEmfJ.png
    They love to play together lbTPHY4.png
    Lucas takes him out for jogs all the time jHr3YoX.png
    And very very frequent baths...fYNTXvS.png

Work, retail, and clubs
    I love Simeon to bits but to be honest, he’s not the breadwinner in this family. Well of course he brought 50000 when he retired from his position as Sage of Practical magic. But he got lucky. He landed a young wife many years younger than him who also makes a lot of money. She maintains the magical garden 62EXTby.png
    And the bees A7hqwKC.png
    But the main source of their income comes from her archeology skills. She uncovers artifacts for the museum and makes about 3,000 per artifact! 86hZepr.png
    Simeon and Rachel recently purchased the local cafe in downtown historic Windenberg. It wasn’t doing too well. Besides, this is fairly huge lot with a massive building! It was arranged in such a weird way. I am slowly converting it. One side I converted into a Comic book and collectibles store.The other into a gaming room. I actually based this on my local comic book store! One side is devoted to comic books and collectibles, and the other into a gaming room for Magic the Gathering, D&D, Warhammer and way more. Its fun! v9ZsYzn.png
    fOPs3ru.png
    Its been a huge success! IvdGx7J.png
    PE3svG1.png
    After their store closes, they clean up and restock and get ready for their friends to come over
    Their club meetings gather on the other half of the store. Simeon heads a geek club. They meet here. Simeon is very excited about the future of their business PfO3r8u.png
    The club meets for Magic card games (and in my canon, D&D)
    ZJ425Gr.png
    Video games etc lNnokpH.png
    Its nice having some nerdy comradery JZLgiPp.png
    Magic
    So Simeon and Rachel of course are still learning new spells. Rachel has been trying out a few potions teRK5un.png
    And learning more spells bMK6Kyi.png
    Simeon of course knows all the potions but he devoted his life to the study of practical magic. But since he’s met Rachel he’s learned a few more. IHhkaMI.png
    Like morphiate. UdH1l52.png
    He tried it out on a vampire that made the mistake of prowling around their door e9SCscV.png
    LOL MidoLil.png
    Fire!
    Simeon of course had turned Lucas into a spellcaster. He’s been practicing too. Poor kid tried to cast Repairo on the broken dishwasher when it burst into flames BqGLliS.png
    The fire brigade had to come and put it out! Oyvr7TH.png
    Rachel made him clean it up lol wDdFNtz.png
    It was pretty bad!! LOL XD
    9Kt6QGo.png

Attack of the Clone...Twin..Whatever
    So this dude showed up one afternoon 5PNyxyO.png
    I did a double take because I thought it was Simeon at first...but he had red eyes and a different outfit. Turns out I forgot that a certain ex-scientist sim of mine had cloned Simeon for funsies. They were messing around with his cloning machine lol
    His name is Grayson and he shows up as Simeon’s brother/clone on the family tree and relationship panel.
    zh98eW9.png
    Turns out he’s evil! First time that I had that happen with the cloning machine lol! They had a duel out in the street. I was worried because Grayson Silversweater was cloned as a top level spellcaster and knows all the same spells as Simeon. E6GDRzF.png
    Simeon won thank goodness HqSzIDd.png
    Till next time!

So many things to comment on. I can't decide if the handy trait or the spellcaster's ability yo instantly repair stuff is better. I usually have Zeph handle that stuff with insta-upgrade and insta-repair.

When I have the twins become scientists, I should seriously think of making evil clones, lol.
    @sarabeth2984 I'm sorry for your loss dear wishing you the best, I enjoyed the story but mostly I'm glad it helps to produce it's harder when you catch yourself hiding away and don't know how to come back.
    @Keidra Ez is too pretty in that first pic <3
    @Metior_Ice ooh that reminds me I forgot to check stairs I think I saw them working but wasn't thinking about it, seems good but I'm off today so I really have to have a long play to make sure but it's behaving at least.
    @DarkAngel1994 now that you put it like that I see it and hear that song lol.

Awesomes out, I don't have anything to share yet but soon enough.

I've continued to change up the way I use stairs. As a stroke of irony, the problem with the stairs forced me to do something different that made better use of space, at least, my houses don't look like a giant brick anymore. lol.

I apologize if I missed any mentions. My notifications aren't updating, and I'm having problems loading the new pages for this thread. Some of the pictures are taking a very long time to load if at all.

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    I'm still playing my challenge, but I'm still collecting the screenshots for the story. But today I made a big mistake, I forgot to press pause when I started a little research. Over 1/2 hour later I changed back to my game and realised the consequences of my mistake, one daughter died of hunger, the rest had red bars everywhere and they had have a horrible christmas. Okay, shut down the game without saving and start over again. I didn't lose much time, because I have saved before I started my research.

Also I have decided, that I'm not going to play the '30 and '40 in a german setting and let my family emigrate to a foreign country (which I won't name) soon. The future heir will return when the two germanys are proclamed at 1949 to help to rebuild this country. I've decided so because I've read a lot of horrible nightmare stories what was happened before, during and after the war in this country. A challenge should be make fun at first and playing in the third reich and an occupied country isn't something which would be fun to me honestly. I will also stop posting history background to these 12 years, because they are already known.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Wow, that is a lot of loss in a short time. I am so sorry! I love your stories and if they help you please post as many as you want and don't worry about commenting unless that helps too. As for your last update, I love your comic book store! It looks really well done! Sorry the skeleton was such a crummy roommate. At least they got a cute dog!

@Metior_Ice It can be frustrating how limited some features are in the game, like the merfolk. I think you've done a pretty impressive job of working with what you have, especially the way you design houses with pools for hallways. I hope the latest fix stopped your crashing issues.

@Keidra Welcome back!

And everyone else... I've been reading and enjoying all of your stories, but I've been busy with holiday preparations and don't have time for reading, posting updates, and commenting! Sorry commenting is getting the short end of the stick. But please keep posting about your fun and engaging sims!

As for me, I finally got to the point in my rotation that I wanted for my Halloween post. Just in time for Thanksgiving! Anyway, I played my ghost household and since I needed to get more info about how the JtB plotline worked before my granddaughter comes for her next sleepover when she's on winter break, I sent them to Batuu.

yZP96BW.png

I'll put the rest below the spoiler.
    Based on a poll I posted in the Pack Discussion area, I had Diego join the First Order.
    amD1vvu.png

He made a bit of a name for himself checking IDs and monitoring control panels.
    z6o304O.png

Although his one interaction with an actual member of the resistance ended in a fight that left him a bit dazed.
    Ru2JYvG.png

Don joined the Resistance, but didn't get quite as far as Diego. Possibly because he spent too much time flirting with the cute bartender.
    HUNI5Hz.png
    She seemed to enjoy it.

The closest thing I have to a shot of him doing resistance things is running past the waterfall at their camp.
    53ipO9v.png

Meanwhile Gunther joined the scoundrels and played a lot of sabacc with Hondo, often while the others drank and danced.
    gIPoVnH.png
    WejZFXq.png
    I got the bug where the aliens aren't wearing their masks anymore, hence the numerous bald humans. Also why I don't have as many pictures as last time.

Gunther never won, which made him sad.
    FqKW4Ns.png

But he did improve his programming skill.'
    0c2jW3N.png

And bought a droid.
    IRNEmSg.png

The other two made light sabers.
    JrzHwA1.png

Overall I got a lot more experience with the quest system than last time, and I'm probably ready to walk my granddaughter through it when the time comes. And then it was time to take the boys home, because it was...

All Spook's Eve!
    bgBA8eT.png
    That's the ghost possessing a bonfire animation, btw. I love it!

Another spoiler to save loading time.
    We started out by scaring the townies.
    EpH0wHv.png
    HAtCmdD.png

Diego's victim enjoyed it, which led to other things.
    NAZ9aZh.png
    kC54nAg.png
    D9iLNLn.png

Apparently the spiderwebs didn't put him off! Though he did seem to feel something was odd about this conversation.
    98hHW9R.png

Ghosts wearing pumpkins is my new favorite thing. Especially in the company of Patchy.
    si2hRxJ.png

by the way I did redo parts of their house using BB stuff from Vampires and Debug items from Eco Lifestyle. But I didn't take any pics specifically of the house. You can see a bit here though.
    03jRgD3.png

Don and Diego dressed in Star Wars costumes that matched the sides they chose on Batuu. And of course they had a light saber duel.
    r944MiY.png
    zoIxJq3.png
    Don won in the end.

I have a few more days with these guys and I am not sure what I'm going to do with them. I want to get as many aspiration points as quickly as I can so I can start giving them the rewards that reduce or remove needs. What do you guys think are some of the easiest aspirations to achieve?

So that's what I have been up to in the game, when I'm not too tired from work's busy season and getting ready for the holidays. I look forward to seeing more of what your sims have been up to!
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Nothing happened in my game today since I haven't been able to play at all today. But yesterday my slope bunny Kalin maxed out the snowboarding skill and completed the Mt. Komorebi sightseer aspiration. Plus has reached level 6 in the rock climbing skill and landed a job as a lifeguard.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @vancanuckfan86 I thought so. I had to confirm because Erik was also wearing speedo in that update :D And I think the Ancient Ruins has a romantic atmosphere <3
    Reality Kings Season 2-Episode 18

It was Love Day! Jordan and Holly had a date in the restaurant-inn in Newcrest. They "messed around" and slept together in one of the rooms in the inn after eating.
    ep18a.jpg

The following day (Last Day of Spring), Jordan celebrated his birthday in Bathe de Rill with his family, friends, and relatives.
    ep18b.jpg
    ep18c.jpg
    ep18d.jpg

Show spoiler too find out what new trait Jordan acquired.
    ep18-sc-8.png
    ep18-sc-1.png

Jordan entered the tech guru career track as a "Code Monkey" (Level 3).
    ep18-sc-2.png

With his programming and video gaming skills, he easily got promoted to Level 5 of his career track (Project Manager).
    ep18-sc-3.png
    ep18-sc-4.png

To unwind from work, he invited Manuel to hang out and have drinks in Orchid A Go Go.
    ep18e.jpg

While building his programming skill by making an app, he was visited by Dane, and they swam together in the pool.
    ep18f.jpg

Inspired by Manuel, Jordan quit his tech guru career and joined the acting career track as a "Commercial Spokesperson" (Level 3). His first talent agency is Everyday Extras.
    ep18-sc-5.png
    ep18-sc-6.png

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    Episode 14
    Episode 15
    Episode 16
    Episode 17
  • Options
    MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    edited November 2020
    First gen of my spellcaster family just aged up to teen. As the only boy, I was hoping Jacob would inherit the large Manor his parents are still building, but he rolled active as a child then child of the island as a teen. He doesn't care about the Manor or magic, he just wants to swim in the sun and live an active life. One of his younger twin sisters will get the house. One is a genius, the other is a goofball. They grow up in 2 sim days and I'll know more then. Really loving this save. 🤣
  • Options
    Still grieving the death of her cousin, Melody Rigby was not having a happy birthday.

SH2NZf5.png

"We have to do something for her, we can't just not celebrate her birthday," Zoey insisted.

"I'm thinking birthday cake, music and a small gathering,"

"Perfect!"

ylHKySJ.png

Cerridwen got to work baking a cake for her grand niece, whilst they waited for Grim & Aislinn to arrive.

dCdydC4.png

"Don't worry, Zoey reassured her fiancee, "if anyone can get a smile from Melody today, it's you."

zBXWYDH.png

Melody tried her best to get into the spirit of things, but it just wasn't working.

PNwgAyu.png

KbfOEAA.png

It seemed not even chocolate cake & encouraging words from her family was going to be enough to cheer her up.

lp1eY4q.png

But then, finally, a glimmer of a smile.

WZpjicG.png

"See, I knew if anyone could get a smile from Melody today it would be you."

"Well, it was more of a team effort and I did have the best support partner in the world with me."

3aFDp7z.png

0oM3T6U.png

Later that evening, Grim & Aislinn decided to check out a new wedding venue in Windenburg.

Aislinn fell in love with the outdoor setting, "This is perfect for us to renew our vows."

fInsnJF.png

"It's also perfect for our daughter's wedding," Grim texted Cerridwen and Zoey to let them know about the new venue, while Aislinn had a random craving for fish pie.

B8QIJU7.png

The random pie craving hadn't gone unnoticed.

"You're not pregnant, are you?" Grim asked.

"Not that I know of, and why are we whispering? There's nobody else here."

buho5Qp.png

Back home, and Aislinn decided to take a pregnancy test, just to make sure. The result was positive, time to break the happy news to her husband.

uVce2cV.png

jlJWYgz.png

• Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    @Sarabeth2984
    (p805) You have my condolences. I'm so sorry to hear about your mother.

I love Simeon and Rachel too and how serious he looks about the game.

Janeway's onesie is adorable. I like the teal/light green color scheme of her room and the baby bottle details on the nightstand next to the crib. How many sims live in this house? 3 children of Simeon and Rachel, Simeon and Rachel, Lucas, and two pets?

At first I thought the fire was caused by the chemistry table as that always seems to go up in flames when my sim children get near it.

I was glad to see Simeon defeat Grayson!

@Duvelina (p804) It was nice reading about Sofia and Halle. Sofia seems to be really trying to do her best to be a good sister. I hope that Halle is able to support Sofia too, when she grows up and not just in the way she's doing now.

@Rottmeister (p804) I'm glad she isn't really dead. I was worried for a bit.

@GreatestPlanner (p804) It's cool seeing your sim, Zen, progress in her fame. I feel like my sims that aren't celebrities are always being denied celebrities' attention, so it's good that Zen was able to talk with Octavia.
    I am not sure of they are ready financially, but I feel soon enough she needs to be surrounded by only famous sims and live in a rich condo subhood I created for them.
    Does she have any non-famous sim friends she'd be leaving behind?

@Becka28 I'm glad Quin and Rohan were able to get such sweet sentiments.

Do the color of the generations mean anything? I like the grey blue theme of the home. I laughed at all of the drinks on the bar.

@Metior_Ice
    (p804) Thanks for answering all of my questions. :D
    I still want to do a legacy, but I'll be honest. I just don't have fun counting points or strictly following legacy rules.
    I don't enjoy counting points or abiding by strict rules either, so I don't. I just generally stay away from using cheats unless it's to reset sims, move objects for a build, or take money away.
    Because Dylan, Zephyr, and Calum get 40,000 simoleons each (120,000 (160,000 if Arihi is pitching in) simoleons a week or however often they receive the funds) from investments right now, I don't think the Zalrians will ever be broke or lose the lottery funds.
    Wow. They're so rich. I must have missed when they all completed that aspiration. Only 1 of my sims did it and now the Fiers are almost on the verge of financial instability…
    I still need to catch up on reading more of the Fier Legacy, but the most intriguing thing about it is how you are using vampires. Since you have immortals that won't die of old age, it definitely changes how you play the game.
    Thanks. Not all of my sims are immortal, though, which is rough, because it means I have to let some of them go. :( I don't even play on a long lifespan, but because I play and post so slowly, it seems like they live for a really long time.

On a random note, I really like Ember. It only occurred to me recently that her name was associated with fire (which is such a clever touch). For some reason, I didn't realize before.

@vancanuckfan86 (p805)
    If a Sim dressed like this shows up to your door at 1 AM do you answer? No, no you don't.
    Haha. XD Is that what happened in your save? Regardless, I like how Timothy and Sara aren't perfect goody-goody sims and have a bit of spice to them.

I look forward to reading about the Quelch's next.

@RedDestiny92 (p806) Kado is so creepy! But I love how you're playing with the premades. I avoid them in my save except for Vlad and Caleb.

@Daephene I love how you're preparing and getting to know JtB for your granddaughter. And wow, I've never seen that ghost bonfire animation before. That's cool and creepy.
    What do you guys think are some of the easiest aspirations to achieve?
    I'm not sure. The money aspirations are easy if your sims are rich. Bodybuilder, Leader of the Pack, and Serial Romantic are kind of easy too.

Fier Legacy :)
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler

INTRO
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 16. The youngest five recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and is having a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built that may cost more than one million simoleons. When it's complete, he intends to move and raise the next generation of his children there. But there's no rush as he's immortal.

PAST POSTS
    1. Fier Legacy Introduction
    2. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    3. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    4. Night on the Town
    5. Day of Fier P1
    6. Day of Fier P2
    7. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    8. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    9. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    10. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    11. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    12. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    13. Merry Winterfest
    14. Ambitious Dysis
    15. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    16. Relaxation? Before University
    17. New Year's Eve
    18. Sulani Bonfire
    19. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    20. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    21. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    22. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    23. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    24. Saying Goodbye P1
    25. Saying Goodbye P2
    26. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    27. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Deli)
    28. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    29. A Productive Day
    30. A Day for Love P1 (Dysis)
    31. A Day for Love P2 (Delmarya)
    32. Asher's Advice and Planning a Date
    33. Only the Ice Cream Was Pure Perfection? (Deli)
    34. Debating Firsts (Darius)
    35. Limited Romance at the Romance Festival (Deli)
    36. Happy Lunar New Year P1 (Delmarya)
    37. Happy Lunar New Year P2 (Asher)
    38. Aster's Past (Delmarya)
    39. Reservations About Everything (Deli)
    40. Moving On (from Sulani to San Myshuno)

The Fiers moved from Sulani to San Myshuno, and they were enjoying their new home. For example, Adelise and her daughter, Dysis, played many rounds of ping-pong on the roof with the city skyline as their backdrop. Dawn and Delmarya (Deli) swam laps in their indoor pool. Adelise also enjoyed cooking in their new kitchen.
    EER6rq9.jpg
    QHW5NC6.jpg
    xnjx2w6.jpg

But the move had been exhausting. The youngest Fiers (Dawn, Deli, Dysis, Darius, and Dyna), despite most of them being quite happy, were trying to adjust to a new home in a new city with a new climate while in the middle of their colleges' academic terms.
    It was a bit of a mess and they resorted to napping—a lot.
    nqRufHU.jpg
    cra0Xeg.jpg

Poor Dyna, who on top of everything else was on Foxbury's soccer team, collapsed from exhaustion once.
    AH9Kj5J.jpg

As for their father, Asher, he was adjusting well. He intended to begin a new career, but he wanted to let the megalomaniac in him shine before resigning from his current job as Chief Sustainability Officer.
    qNYSNfZ.jpg

In the name of cost-cutting and energy saving, Asher unilaterally forced the city to shut off its power for a few hours after 8 p.m. He could do this every day if he wanted, but he'd refrain for the economy's sake.

During the power outage, he relaxed in his office, and by candlelight, re-read a tome about the greatness of vampires (like him, he thought).
    TPZWItj.jpg

At any rate, his daughters were used to this sort of draconian power saving and did their homework unbothered. During the power outage, Asher's eldest daughter, Aster, who'd moved out long ago, also visited the Fiers' new home for the first time.

Asher was always happy to see her and he didn't hide that, but he did stop himself from being overbearing and smothering her with fatherly affection in front of everyone.
    wtVMcVW.jpg
    fGI7oMa.jpg

Instead, he snuck off to his office for a few minutes to privately celebrate.
    BeEYH4Q.jpg

Aster wasn't the only visitor. Dysis' boyfriend, devoted Rashad, also stopped by because he either called or visited her every single day, without fail. He wasn't going to let something trivial like her moving from Sulani to San Myshuno stop him. Even if she had moved to an alien planet called Sixam he would have found a way...
    Adn31v9.jpg

This time he called first. When she turned him down for a date, he came over.
    uuw2BHq.jpg

They chatted and hung out, playing video games. Was he clingy? Yes. Was it a problem? No, because Dysis liked him and welcomed the attention, even if he did distract her from her studies.
    XR9PQxl.jpg

It takes me forever to post even though I want to quickly move through things because I have new sims to post about (since June). :o So here's a random spoiler (that doesn't really spoil anything, but is from much later) of the Fiers on vacation in Mt. Komorebi (I turned a lot by Felixandresims into a rental).
    DT2dPFo.jpg
    vSnbbbD.jpg
    hT66dGt.jpg
    MxdZ3aS.jpg
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I had to start my Magnolia May character all over again. I had originally used a pre-made from the Gallery and was unable to link the Sims I had downloaded from the Gallery to be her father and mother. So I had to create all my own original Sims. Took up all my play time so was not able to place them in game and play them yet.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Reality Kings Season 2-Episode 19

Jordan was successful in his very first audition for a gig!
    Screenshot-267.png

He had to build his athletic skill for the gig, so he worked out with Erik in Skye Fitness Gym. And then they went to Manuel's house. They played basketball together, and Jordan practiced acting with Manuel.
    ep19a.jpg

Jordan spent the night at Manuel's place again.
    ep19b.jpg

Show spoiler to see how Jordan's first gig went.
    Jordan teleported to the studio. He rehearsed with his co-star (a random townie).
    ep19c.jpg

After the rehearsal, he went to the makeup room to be styled.
    ep19d.jpg

And then he got into costume.
    ep19e.jpg

And then he told the director he's ready.
    ep19f.jpg

All his scenes went well, and he got gold in his very first gig.
    ep19g.jpg

He got promoted to "Guest Star," and his celebrity status rose up to "Rising Star."
    Screenshot-268.png
    Screenshot-269.png

He went home immediately instead of staying in the studio because he wanted to finish the app that he's making (and he did).
    ep19h.jpg

Screenshot-270.png

Jordan passed another audition.
    Screenshot-271.png

The day before his next gig, Jordan went to the Humor & Hijinks Festival with Erik, Manuel, Mick, and Dane. The five of them formed a team of pranksters for the festival, and their team won!
    ep19i.jpg
    ep19j.jpg
    ep19k.jpg

Screenshot-273.png

Show spoiler to see how Jordan's next gig went.
    Jordan's next gig was a commercial gig. This time, he practiced acting by himself because he didn't have a co-star for this gig. He got styled and got into costume as required.
    ep19l.jpg

His scenes went well, and he got another gold. However, there was no promotion or rise of his celebrity status.
    ep19m.jpg

Screenshot-274.png

He transferred to Well Suited Talent Agency after the gig.
    Screenshot-275.png

He stayed in the set a while longer. He met and befriended another actor named Johnny ("Supporting Actor" rank, "Rising Star" celebrity status) who happened to be one of Judith Ward's ex-husbands. They have one child together now living with Johnny after the divorce.
    ep19n.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    Episode 14
    Episode 15
    Episode 16
    Episode 17
    Episode 18
  • Options
    The Quelch family introduction through their first week living in Windenburg. It wasn't a very eventful week at the Quelch's. I have some questions at the bottom (last photo and the last little paragraph) if your interested in sharing some suggestions?

Meet David Quelch - he works as a caterer and loves to cook, watch movies and go fishing. He is excited to start their family once they are all settled.
    50638490861_6e53efc0e1_c.jpg

Meet Allison Quelch (and their kitten Pumpkin). She works as a scientist for a local pharmaceutical company and loves to collect things as well as anything and everything cat related. She is also pretty handy at fixing things that break around the house.
    50638567492_877d012fa3_c.jpg

Quite the gathering came over to hangout in the Quelch's living room. Let's not all stare at the wall at once. Apparently Phyllis Walton thought it would be appropriate to go into their fridge and grab some leftover eggs and toast.
    50638489696_be6d9000ec_c.jpg
    50638571572_2f02342a18_c.jpg

Since they are newly moved in; David and Allison thought they'd check out the local flea market for some furniture deals. Sadly, they didn't find anything to their liking. Aren't they cute in their plaid shirts, lol :tongue:
    50637738373_8f29db30a5_c.jpg

They were excited to find a nice pond in their neighborhood where they can go fishing. Day or night!
    50637736658_44c6e5da77_c.jpg
    50638565347_79409f8ca3_c.jpg

Pumpkin's favourite spot to sleep. He is quite mischievous so I think the Quelch's are going to have their hands full!
    50638566462_f51442706b_c.jpg

Allison hard at work. And what a shocker.....all her coworkers have black hair and brown eyes :confused:
    50638481101_f35434c27e_c.jpg

So by end of week Pumpkin still hadn't aged up from kitten to cat. Allison even gave him an age up treat and he's still a kitten. Any ideas? Or maybe the Quelch's kitten will survive them all!
    50638562672_89dbc7ecf7_c.jpg

That is all for the first week with the Quelch's. We move onto the Bacuzzi family next (as well as the first week of summer). Hopefully there is a bit more excitement with them. I loaded them up and the game had given them jobs already and had Claudia Bacuzzi up at top level lawyer - I had only wanted to get her to level 6 so I may change the original career path I had planned for her - but I haven't decided yet. Do any of you think I should keep her high level lawyer or switch career paths? I'm pretty undecided at this point. Samuel Bacuzzi is David Quelch's boss as the head caterer at the company.
  • Options
    @Keidra - Lol to the trailing of smoke. I feel I would enjoy it for storytelling purposes for a bit but it would get old quickly.

@Daravi - Oh no....forgetting to pause is the worst! We've all been there.

@Daephene - Life is busy! At least you got to your Halloween post before Christmas, lol.

@SwanSong93 - Speedos, speedos everywhere in the second last update :tongue: ! Do you randomize the traits for your Sims or choose them yourself? Just curious. Always happy to see the pranksters win!

@GrimlyFiendish - Yay baby time! Also love how the first bedroom was decorated - simple but nice!

@haneul - Oh you bet that Sim actually did show up at the door at 1 AM, lol! Yeah, I used a random number generator to pick each Sims aspirations and built their traits off that. I like the idea of randomization because you just get what you get that way. Spices up the game a bit.

Beautiful view at the ping pong table and I absolutely love the kitchen! Dysis and Rashad seem like a fun couple - I'm enjoying reading about them.
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Catch up on Tristan's strange mission!
    Prologue - New Guy in Town
    Chapter One - What Could Go Wrong?
    Chapter Two - New Discovery
    Chapter Three - Survivor
    Chapter Four - You Win Some, You Lose Some
    Chapter Five - Surprises
    Chapter Six - Mistakes Are Made
    Chapter Seven - Good News
    Chapter Eight - Calm Before the Storm
    Tristan tested out three of the possessed sims who were waddling outside.

His first subject was the man he met a few days ago, and he threw the vaccine at his face. It didn't heal him, only to knock him out.
    uGMotHQ.png
    N04ufS3.png

He did the same with the woman he met when he first moved here, but just like the first subject, she passed out.
    Not shown because the last subject (a woman) hardly had any clothes, but the last vaccine worked...barely.
    PIl6rA9.png

After making three vaccines, his first subject is Elliot.
    "I hope this works," Tristan said. "You ready?"
    "Yup," Elliot said and was about to take the vaccine when...
    DQYOWAm.png

SPALSH!
    "Was that necessary?!" Elliot complained. "Why can't I just drink it?"
    "I don't know what it does to the baby if you do that," Tristan said. "How you feel?"
    YywAi9g.png

They stayed silent for a moment, and Elliot smiled.
    "I feel fine," Elliot said. "A bit lightheaded, but good."
    "It actually worked!" Tristan cheered and hugged the cured Elliot.
    yDM4cKP.png

"Ugh...." Elliot groaned.
    "What's up, El?" Tristan asked. "Did the vaccine work? It didn't do anything bad to you or the baby, did it?"
    "No, no, it's just nauseous," Elliot replied, holding back the bile. "Common during pregnancy."
    DVgjcFQ.png

Following Iris's advice, he cured two women and recruited them to help him defeat the source of the infection.
    VNeGxJ0.png
    qs3DBg0.png

PcEVdMY.png
    UC2Mzjx.png

Cian and Iris stayed behind to protect Dorothy, Brianna, Keith, and lil' Elysia from any more threat, while Tristan, Elliot, Casey, and Sapphira are about to face the boss.
    GcTtmGX.png

Before entering the lair, Elliot pulled Tristan in a - what may be their last - embrace.
    xfe9gmu.png

"Time to face the nightmare, gang."
    Ty5vn2L.png

Face to face with the source of the infection: the Mother Plant.
    Ak1Lyfa.png

The Mother Plant called upon her minions, and one of them attacked Sapphira. Casey ran over to aid her fallen comrade as the guys distracted the Mother Plant if she saw the women's guards down.
    wW6X7Dw.png

With enough vaccines to weaken the enemy, the Mother Plant used her last strength to take out Tristan, who dodged her vines from getting squashed. Once she was up on his face to snatch him, Tristan pulled out the last vaccine and threw it at her, causing her to wither in pain. She let out one last screeching scream before collapsing.
    The team celebrated in victory. Strangerville has been saved!
    pT0CH9z.png
    Z8bjSub.png
    tao5htf.png

"Let's get out of here and tell everyone!" Casey announced and went ahead of the others.
    "Hey guys...oh," Sapphira giggled when she saw Tristan and Elliot...distracted to each other.
    6D3HUeD.png
    Q74tSCB.png

Back at home base, the group congratulated Tristan and Elliot for defeating the Mother Plant.
    "Don't be a stranger, bud!" Brianna said, hugging Tristan tightly.
    P2lwr2D.png

Dorothy thanked Tristan for stopping the Mother Plant and putting peace on Strangerville. Also she congratulated him and Elliot for their relationship and the pregnancy, wishing them the best.
    j1QpKbI.png

Tristan moved back to Willow Creek and was greeted in a warm hug from his mother.
    JFDJVpX.png

Tristan introduced his mother to Elliot and announced that they're expecting.
    Autumn was so thrilled for her son and the love of his life and was excited to be a grandmother.
    Uork70p.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Daephene wrote: »
    @Metior_Ice It can be frustrating how limited some features are in the game, like the merfolk. I think you've done a pretty impressive job of working with what you have, especially the way you design houses with pools for hallways. I hope the latest fix stopped your crashing issues.

Ghosts wearing the carved pumpkins is epic, Patchy is probably like: "One of me! One of me! I thought I was the only one that enjoyed wearing pumpkins on my head!'

The ghosts possessing the bon fire was awesome!

And, yeah, the crashing has finally stopped, and I finally have some things to share.

So, It'll show up in my update, but this may be a good way to break up the screenshots. The house at Undine Pier, formerly Pier Perfection, was getting too small for the Zalrians. With Calum, Arihi, the twins, Ember, and the new addition I'm planning for, they needed to move. So, I moved them to Sapphire Shores and renamed it Zalia Shores, variation of Zale (The same word Zalrian is based on). I expanded the house, and this is what their home looks like. Pictures will be in the spoiler to help with loading. This house is a work in progress, but I've shared it to the gallery.
    The Kitchen and front Patio:
    The floor was the hardest part of the build.

50638716887_488e550b58_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201123040740 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

50638631731_e2faf1cb63_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201123040752 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

50637884323_e9ac83203d_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201123040803 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Master Bedroom
    Comes with a bathroom, walk in closet, and a much more spacious room. Arihi gets a beauty stand, why not? Anyways, this is Calum and Arihi's new bedroom.

50637884303_09dab9a05d_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201123040828 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Nursery and Playroom
    Next to the master bedroom is the Nursery. Ember has everything an Elemental of Fire could want, including a giant Flat Screen TV and four different Best-Bear-Friend Chairs to sit on while she watches the kids channel. I couldn't fit the Jungle Jim like her older brothers had, but I made a Gym equipped to help toddlers build their movement skill and other skills. It has a Toddler Jungle Gym inside on the lowest floor.

50637884283_78f4c39401_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201123040902 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Rocket Launch Pad complete with a Computer.
    When I have Dylan and Zeph become scientists, this will probably get more use.

50638716822_2137d6a5cf_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201123040939 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Arihi's Study
    Arihi's study has all the tech stuff a tech lover could possibly need to begin enjoying that technological life style. Arihi is a genius... Sometimes... Maybe not with parenting, but she's working on it.

50638630781_a3f80ec52f_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201123040955 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum's Study
    Dylan and Zephyr are kinda following their parent's footsteps. Calum is the Creative while Arihi is the Handy Genius. Calum tends to be the more reliable parent. Anyways, This study is a little bigger, but the creative stuff needs the space.

50638716807_7585787925_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201123041007 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Elemental Twin's Bedrooms and Study
    Dylan and Zeph are the kinda twins that are close friends and they lean on each other for support. They actually have traits that make up for what the other doesn't have traits for. Anyways, they each get their own bedroom and bathroom, but they share a study. They don't mind sharing the space.

50638631631_f093c77037_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201123041017 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Ember's Childhood Bedroom
    When Ember ages up, she already has her own bedroom, bathroom, and study. She'll have everything her brothers have, but she won't have to share it.

50637884213_945b619037_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201123041026 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Second Floor Livingroom
    The Zalrians are now ultra wealthy... Like, money will never be a problem again, and I don't have to use cheats. Anyways, This is the Living Room The Twins and Ember will share. It's the Children's Living Room, and of course, the parents will play plenty of game in there too.

50638716782_fdc4e4a8b2_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201123041036 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Personal Karaoke Bar/ Night Club/ Arcade/ Water Park
    Yeah, a giant mansion wouldn't be complete without a place that screams party central.

50638631541_f2156d39c3_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201123041222 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

It also has a nearby water park in the works...

50637884183_5a8251102c_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201123041206 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Elemental Shrine
    So,

Dylan is the Son of the Wave and Elemental of Water.

Zephyr is of the Western Wind and the Elemental of Air

Ember is the Low Burning Flame (She was born in the Winter during a Blizzard) and the Elemental of Fire

The next addition will be the Earth Element, if twins again, each one will represent a different aspect of Earth.

Anyways, the idea is that Calum and Arihi are powerful forces in their own right. Calum is a natural born merman from the sea, and Arihi was an Immortal Island Elemental before she became mortal and married Calum. Both Calum and Arihi are not human despite their ability to take on a convincing human form. Naturally, Calum and Arihi's children have inherited their powers. Dylan and Zephyr being the first born, were born with much more power, and Ember, being of the Fire Element, did not inherit the mermadic abilities of her father. This "Shrine" is where Calum and Arihi maintain the balance between their children and the elemental forces associated with them. There are six meditation ottomens (or whatever they are called), a device that can control all parts of the weather (including the season), a planter for the more significant plants associated with the island spirits, life, and death, a pedestal for a conch shell that can awaken humans to the true form of merfolk. This is kinda a flavor space to fit the household theme.

50638716722_8c538af48a_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201123041231 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Green House
    The Zalrians are very wealthy, but they still maintain the garden that helped sustain them through their poorer times.

50638631501_79e975baee_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201123041254 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Beach Bonfire
    Naturally, they have a personal bonfire.

50638631501_79e975baee_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201123041254 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Main Living Area
    This area was a pain to create, but I plan to go over all the large floor spaces with some kind of mosaic pattern, if I have the time and energy for the detailed work.

50638716267_25cfbb35b4_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201123124334 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The Wayfinder's Grotto, formerly Admiral's Wreckage on Mua Pel'am was converted into an Art Center while maintaining the elemental theme. I debated between making it a vacation spot or something else. I decided that I would prefer to have an Art Center that gets a lot of activity from other sims. I may need to update the lot, but I'm going for something like the Hidden Nook Art Center I shared in the gallery. The Hidden Nook was a very busy place with sims.

Fire

Water

Earth

Air

@haneul
    I still want to do a legacy, but I'll be honest. I just don't have fun counting points or strictly following legacy rules.
    I don't enjoy counting points or abiding by strict rules either, so I don't. I just generally stay away from using cheats unless it's to reset sims, move objects for a build, or take money away.

I definitely agree with that. I like the structure the legacy challenge gives, but I want to have fun with my game. So, I'm probably always going to deviate from the traditional rules. On a side note, I forgot to pay my bills quickly in the Zalrians' new home. They lost power, but it came back on after spending 11,000 on bills. Woops. I wouldn't be so forgetful in real life, but I'm not a millionaire either... I'm jealous of my sims.
    Because Dylan, Zephyr, and Calum get 40,000 simoleons each (120,000 (160,000 if Arihi is pitching in) simoleons a week or however often they receive the funds) from investments right now, I don't think the Zalrians will ever be broke or lose the lottery funds.
    Wow. They're so rich. I must have missed when they all completed that aspiration. Only 1 of my sims did it and now the Fiers are almost on the verge of financial instability…

See, I did a cheat a tiny bit. You get the freedom to build however you want if you mark the household as unplayed and then build the lot... My sims are also mansion barons, so even if they spend tons of money building the house... They still get rebates on top of investments. I never updated completing the achievement. Once you meet the requirements for the Mansion Baron Aspiration, you pretty much just have to switch to that aspiration to complete it. This works for every sim in the household. Given my household funds exceed 50,000 by a quite a bit, half the work for the Fabulously Weathly Aspiration is complete. The sim just have to make money, and for creatives like Calum and Dylan, they could complete the aspiration with a couple paintings.
    I still need to catch up on reading more of the Fier Legacy, but the most intriguing thing about it is how you are using vampires. Since you have immortals that won't die of old age, it definitely changes how you play the game.
    Thanks. Not all of my sims are immortal, though, which is rough, because it means I have to let some of them go. :( I don't even play on a long lifespan, but because I play and post so slowly, it seems like they live for a really long time.

I don't like to let my favorite sims die. And, when killed off Dylan and Zephyr to attempt a more dramatic story, I fully intended to bring them back. I was very careful to make sure death wasn't permanent.
    On a random note, I really like Ember. It only occurred to me recently that her name was associated with fire (which is such a clever touch). For some reason, I didn't realize before.

I was trying to play on the name Amber, and she was born during a Blizzard, I think it was on Winterfest, anyways, I figured a name that meant low burning flame or low burning coals was a good name for her.
  • Options
    I need to take a brake before I write the story, but here are some of the Sim Profiles and short overview.

I decided to keep the Zalrian Household together, and I might add a couple kitties too. I decided to go back to the normal way I did things (no more protesting the lack of merfolk features and underwater lots. I would still love to have that option in the Sims 4.)

I moved the Zalrians into their new lot. As you can see, money won't be a concern for this family. This just means I get to have a little more fun. Also, the portraits are now synchronizing Dylan and Zeph's poses.

And Yes, Calum is a Painter... that doesn't stop him from filling the role of a number of other jobs. I'm actually entertained by that quirk of his.

And, this is Calum's Future Career after maxing out the Painter Career. He was asked by the Sulani Self-Appointed Ambassador for Sulani and I think Angela Pleasant asked him to join. Nancy Landgraab also asked to introduce him to her friend... I ignored Nancy. Calum hadn't even introduced himself to to her.

Also, look at Ember waiting so patiently for her Mac N' Cheese!

The Twins are very quickly becoming close friends.

Of course, Arihi and Zephyr are becoming close friends very quickly.

I have a lot to update, but I figure sharing their relationships is a good way to start. It almost feels like these sentiments are reflecting behaviors my existing sims exhibited before the update. It's like their subtle behaviors that existed before the update have been made stronger and are more visible. I haven't seen a sentiment pop up that wasn't related to what I've already seen in my game before the update. I'm interested to see how things change moving forward.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @vancanuckfan86 I choose the traits myself :smile: That was my first time in Humor & Hijinks Festival, and in fact, there are still lots of features from the EPs/GPs/SPs that I have not explored yet :D
    Reality Kings Season 2-Episode 20 (Season Finale)

Octavia Moon's younger sister Cherie celebrated her birthday (last day of Summer) in their mansion. Among the invited guests were Jordan, Erik, and Bruce (and his sister Jessie). Octavia was at work, so Cherie blew the candles without her. Octavia at least made it to the birthday party.
    ep20a.jpg

Three days after that (Fall Day 3), Erik was invited to another birthday party (in the Roomies residence). This time it was Kendra's (Zoe Patel's sister and Erik's first "mess around" experience, remember?). Jordan's cousin James (still a teenager) was also there. After blowing the candles, Kendra invited Erik to her bedroom to WooHoo. James overheard what they were talking about and got jealous because he also had a fling with Kendra.
    ep20b.jpg

They had a great time WooHooing together. In fact, that was Erik's first WooHoo (not "Mess Around").
    ep20c.jpg

Kendra also joined the acting career track, and Erik was also in the studio during her first gig.
    ep20d.jpg

Manuel completed the Rennaisance Sim Aspiration (after reaching Level 8 of Fitness skill) and received the Professorial reward trait. In case some of you are curious about how he did that, he joined the Political career track at Level 3 but quitted right away to join the acting career track. He also reached Level 4 in Drama Club, remember? So that satisfied the "Reach Level 3 in 3 Careers" requirement (1500 Satisfaction Points).
    ep20j.jpg

Instead of writing a skill book, he decided to write a song first (to be dedicated to Summer, of course).
    ep20e.jpg

He eventually needed to take a break from writing a song, so he invited Jordan, Erik, and Mick to hang out in the newly opened Nightclub in Brindleton Bay. The name of the Nightclub is "Reality Kings Nightclub," and upon entering it, Manuel was awed by what he saw in the first floor. That suddenly gave him the idea of forming a club composed of himself and his close friends who are also actors.
    ep20f.jpg

And he decided to call the club "Reality Kings" with himself (leader), Mick, Jordan, and Erik as the first four members. He made it an "invite only" club.
    ep20l.jpg

ep20m.jpg

Requirements for joining:
    Age- Young Adult and above
    Career- Actor
    Skill- Acting Level 2+
    Celebrity Status- 2 stars and above
    Trait- Romantic
    Unwritten Requirement- Must be male; Must be a close friend of Manuel

Activities: Do acting routines, play instruments, sing, do romantic interactions with women, and do friendly interactions with fellow Reality Kings members
    Forbidden activities: Mean and mischief interactions

ep20k.jpg

They had their first gathering in their hangout place--the Reality Kings Nightclub. They found the stage convenient for them to be able to entertain their fans.
    ep20g.jpg

They went to the dining area upstairs after performing acting routines, playing instruments, and singing. The Reality Kings members are looking forward to more gatherings in their hangout place.
    ep20h.jpg

It was already morning when Manuel arrived home, and Summer paid a surprise visit. Manuel still had lots of energy left to serenade her. He's planning to finish the song he's dedicating to her as soon as possible.
    ep20i.jpg

-End of Season 2-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8