Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Yaretzi's new kitten turns out to be quite the troublemaker!

TS4-x64-2020-11-06-15-52-05.png
    TS4-x64-2020-11-06-16-08-41.png
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Why does sims always have to talk in the bedroom or the bathroom?
    28656091745e4647171321ea2c64a8a0d5161fa4.png

17af11400da6306b8aa7c825e53157bba276d68d.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I decided to take a hard working family on vacation to Mt. Komorebi and booked 7 days for them to stay. They rented a big house near the slopes in the hope of being where all the fun was. On the first night when they arrived dad built a snowman but they were quite tired and so they went to bed rather quickly. Had to rent additionally a toddler bed, potty, and some toys fro the little one.

veKxppC.png

Due to jet lag they only managed to hit the slopes late in the afternoon on second day. They visited the snow festival area, bought some simmie capsules, winter clothes and sports gear, hot coffee and what not, made some snow angels and started some snow pals. Mum took the little one on sledge rides on the bunny slope and they had some fun there.

j4PrhTP.png

Dad decided to try snowboarding and got a sore back.

DlCzvCB.png

They eventually had to dash back home because there were not toilets on the bunny slope.

u8DsOCi.png

Just as they were about to leave, they saw the beautiful fireworks at the festival, however they were very brief.

INXTO4G.png

Next day there was a blizzard and the weather conditions made it impossible to go to the bunny slope again. Here's dad entertaining the little one with a story while he has breakfast in bed.

MCzX7qA.png

They decided to visit the onsen baths, as there was little to do in the house during a blizzard, but maybe because the warm water was so relaxing, both mum and dad kept falling asleep. They didn't have much conversation but managed to sneak some woohoo time and scandalized the onlookers.

5BKIFEd.png

After the hot springs shenanigans, dad was hungry and got a sandwich and a can of hot coffee which he decided to eat while seated at the fancy kotatsu table. He was eager to try one, but their rental didn't have one and was glad to see one in the onsen baths guest area. There was no hotpot either, but maybe he will get to try one during a future trip to Mt. Komorebi, maybe when the little one will be older and be able to enjoy the trip more. For now he got a snowy vacation memories sentiment with his mum.

CXEOKxO.png

They eventually cut their vacation short and went back home after the onsen trip.

• Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    edited November 2020
    Friendship transcends time and space.

1K5u5sW.png
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    my favorite couple is finally engaged!
    They both got the "deeply in love" sentiment through the proposal, tis my first dark green sentiment so it will last a while I guess...
    I am very happy :)
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    I finally felt like playing with my legacy family again. I've decided against sending Spencer and Sloane to Mt. Komorebi together, Spencer is going to go straight to univeristy and then go vacation there with his girlfriend when he graduates. That's probably when I'll have him propose. Sloane, however, moved there with her boyfriend but I'm not going to be playing her.

Anyway, here's Sloane's boyfriend. His name is Niko
    ehcj3tf.png

I had Spencer take up knitting so everyone can have cool socks on when they take their shoes off inside
    iP1UeSD.png

The family celebrated New Year's Eve
    FaJOsSr.png

It was Charlotte's birthday as well as the twins' birthday. The twins didn't age up with the cake for some reason so I ended up having to age them up with MCCC
    u9bzVH3.png
    8xbRKuU.png
    YEI1Q1w.png

Here's Charlotte
    1TLB5G7.png

Here's Sloane
    IJpInAM.png

And here's Spencer. I really wanted to use this hairstyle on him even if it doesn't make the most sense because he had curly hair before. I'm just going to pretend he started straightening it
    09raUj8.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Last night I completed a 14 day seasons year with a R2R Sim living in Port Promise with aging off and all Eco options turned on. She's been quite successful. She completed three aspirations and has a two story house with a patio courtyard and a detached greenhouse, furnished entirely by dumpster diving and the Fabricator. She only bought objects that can't be found or made. The neighborhood has a persistent Green Eco footprint and her four desired NAPs were voted in. Lastly, she has over 600K in household funds! Yet, there's one very necessary object she lacks...

A kitchen counter! o.O Gah!

She'd mostly been eating soybeans and other produce from her garden until I finally broke down and bought her a grill. Why are kitchen counters so rare to find dumpster diving? She found a few burnt ones, but no good, useable ones. *sigh*

Anyway, it's still been fun. I'm calling it mostly a success, at least with the Rags to Riches part, and I'm going to let her buy some counters now. She's earned them! ;) Not sure what else to do with her going forward. Caleb's her BFF, so maybe I'll have him turn her or something. *shrugs* Alternatively, I've never had a born in-game vampire in my game, so perhaps I'll see if these two click romantically, might be fun!

This save started out as mostly a distraction while waiting for bug fixes so I could play my main saves, but I've grown quite fond of her. I made her by playing with genetics using my Potawatomi Native American Sim, Noah Noonday, and another favored Sim of mine, Jerred John. Here's a screenshot of Nayonsay John-Noonday in her greenhouse on the first day of Spring starting her second year in Port Promise.

eGscMye.png

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Today I sent Gwen Lauren to Sulani to soak up some sun. Even though I created Gwen, I can't help but wonder if she was a fashion model in a past Sim life--she always knows how to strike a pose, wherever she goes....

JZOLwwQ.png
  • Options
    In fact, I'd say that Gwen has it made right now....life is good, even if her hands are slicing through her dress like razors....

nUN3KPO.png
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1 the face you make the first time you see the Strangerville Welcome wagon...

Anyway...
    So, Agathe and Lesley investigated the strange seaweed and concluded it was edible. And as Freegans they just had to try it!!

The result is colorful yet tasteful ;)

Lesley got a brand new tail, all in Gold and Greenish silver:
    dZSq5Oe.png

Agathe did the same, but in Blue and pinkish silver:
    iMdhOIT.png

They day after they visited Briteshester Uni to sit in on some skill classes (Lesley wanted to learn more about Robotics and since they were there Agathe decided to improve her WooHoo skills). While there they took the time to explore the canals:
    Nh6qrSA.png
    nkdEF7l.png

Just because you are a mermaid now doesn't mean you should take a midnight jog:
    VpGjBU6.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Mariko had a free day from work. She went sledding
    LE1NKJ9.png

To the festival of snow.
    hUviuBF.png
    AmN32ST.png

Relaxing in the hot springs.
    SBDKkNZ.png

The next day Toshiro had a free day. He went hiking.
    jr6NWjE.png

They never seem to have free time together. The other one is always at work when the other one has a free day.
  • Options
    Tommy Turbin is one of my "good" Sims--he's very friendly and outgoing, and so I thought it was time to give him a roommate. This is Sarah Adams, and she's also a good Sim with most of the same traits as Tommy--they should get along well together

4MtaxpD.png

• Options
    edited November 2020
    I guess my Sims feel like partying down on a Saturday night--the only one in the shot that is not mine is the lady with the long gray hair. Even Marge showed up!

1tBSeco.png
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    edited November 2020
    Made "Ape Lincoln" today,

e4bcbdb2301766f3cd234bcebcd0f176.jpg
    Post edited by temporalgod on
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Today, I bounced around between my save files, and my families, so I did quite a bit.
    I also went to gallery to get more Sims to spice up my game a bit, and just for humor as well.
    I have about four save files, which I listed in earlier posts, and a bit of game play in one save file.
    One family I played is the only one on the save file, and it consists of a mother, husband, their kids, and the mother's sister, and her kids. the file is basically Anna, Kristoff, and Elsa, and possible families. I gave Anna two teens, and she had a son born in-game who is a child now. I gave Elsa two teens as well. This play through, Anna almost burned down the house for the fourth time since playing the family, but made friends with the firefighter who came. I wasn't watching Elsa's magic fatigue, and she almost died from it. I also had her do the acting career, and she had a role that required level 3 fitness, which she didn't have, so I had to push her to get that done. She was extremely tired from that when her daughter wanted a magic duel, so she lost to her daughter. Anna failed some acting roles, but didn't seem to care, so I may switch her career soon. All the teenagers are always sad about something, and each one ranges with how well they are doing in school, Elsa's daughter is currently failing.
    The save file I switched to, and mostly focused on was one that had a mixture of regular Sims, and Sims based on fandoms I downloaded from the gallery.
    I have another save file that is similar, but less populated at the moment. I spent some time downloading families, and tweaking them a bit to fit my game, from looks to not having the expansions so I had to make new outfits for some. I focused on the new familes, and had them visit places, and a couple got careers. I have two new families that are the same Sims with different looks living near each other. One of those families I had go to Sulani, where they encountered one of my Sims, and talked to them. Both Sims flirted, and had good results from it.
    One of my regular Sims I played had a pair of dogs that bred, and had some puppies, and when I went back to them, they had two more. All girls. In another family, all girl puppies again, I went to the vet, and got some Age-up treats. One set of parents were downloaded from the gallery, and the puppies were born in-game. The other set of parents were the result of breeding two pets from the gallery as two different families, and breeding their offspring together to see what I would get. Two babies carried the base colors for their parents, while the other two looked just like their parents. I gave the Age-Up treat to all of them, so I could give them to other households, and have them breed. The first generation parents were a Link Wolf and a Kitsune. I bred one child from each litter, and none of the third generation had their grandma's fox size.
    It was mostly just getting some of my Sims settled in the game, and breeding, so not too much, but still quite a bit this time.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    More fun on the slopes.

mmSAfEn.png

20epo32.png

oIbguWK.png

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Spencer started classes at Britechester. He's majoring in Language and Literature with hopes to become a writer when he graduates.
    kK2MIIU.png
    Xy1NGoi.png

He hasn't made many friends yet so most of his evenings are spent doing homework or in his dorm room knitting
    RLZNogX.png
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    In my latest save, my main sim named Lucius Garliclauter of Forgotten Hollow met someone during a magical challenge that he came to adore. They're fast becoming lovers and have eyes on marriage in the future.

6GU92Cm.png

Little does Lucius know, she has a secret identity! She is Yamachan in Mt Komorebi!

ziHkwUa.png

• Options
    Randie_ReignsRandie_Reigns Posts: 59 Member
    I played Sims 3 today. I decided to add a new sims to a household. My old sim was sooo boring. Always perfect. Always fed, no fires, nothing! So I spiced it up by creating her opposite ... an unlucky, clumsy, and cursed fool!
    I think she's currupted him! He's as boring as she is. SMH. But then I decided to try a cheat to make him into an NPC. Worked like a charm ...except he keeps cutting his hair off and changing his clothes! The dude wears a suit to bed now. LMAO.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I just did some renovating and lot changing in Mt. Komorebi. I renovated one of the rentals up on the mountain in to a restaurant.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    Unfortunately, Father Winter didn't show up this year, even though they squeezed a tiny fireplace into the hallway. But they had fun hanging out with the guys and practicing their music.

reason why he didn't appear
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    Toilet fires are back. My spellcaster couple put it out themselves. Now that I think about it, I wonder if one of them set it on fire via inferniate automously...
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Been spending a lot of time with Snowy Escape lately, so today I remembered that Granite Falls exists. and sent Darren & Natasha there for their Spring Break. Besides, Natasha's pregnant, so much of the activities in Mt Komorebi are probably off limits to her anyway.

F6eXdPK.png

FASpept.png

tWGxBTB.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top