Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited June 2021
    I-Promise.png

Luna stepped away from Layton's grave and made her last promises regarding their daughter.

What-Do-You-Want-To-Do-Next.png

Luna returned to Allyson, who was waiting at the exit of the graveyard. Wanting to continue this show of good faith, Luna asked Allyson what she wanted to do next.

I-Have-An-Idea.png

Allyson certainly had an idea of what she'd like to do still and Luna gladly went along with it.

Are-You-Ready.png

That evening, Luna and Allyson were standing in their wintery garden. They're ready to let up a lantern to send a message to Layton in heaven.

Goodbye.png

While the lantern slowly floated up, Luna and Allyson said their final goodbyes.

An-Ending-Watching-the-Lantern-Fly-Away.png

Smiles took over their faces. A sense of calm settling over them. To Luna it felt like her relationship with her daughter might take a turn for the best. Allyson on the other hand got to say the things she never could because she was too young.

Researching-Child-Counseling-Resources.png

Back in her bedroom, Luna sat down on her bed. Even though she had some great moments with her daughter today, Luna knew Allyson needed counseling and it was time to take care of that.

Some-Bonding-Time.png

When the counseling appointment was made, Luna joined Allyson in the living room with a plate of food and watched her daughter play video games, feeling thankful for this peace.
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @sarabeth2984

Island Living has a lot of Island Content even if it's weak on the Ocean Living content.

Anyways, I'm happy if it helped to share it.

Taking a little break from the Sims has helped me refocus how I want to do the romances. I consider myself to be someone that is more interested in finding a soulmate, companion rather than being concerned about sex or gender. At least, that would be my preference if I was even considering dating.

So, it's not a surprise that I pursue the soulmate romance aspiration with all my sims over the serial romantic.

I know for Kylen I was considering destabilizing his relationship with Aaron for the story, but I can't do it.

Also, Nui and Gui as well as Helios and Iona are probably going to end up soulmates because their relationship is so strong and their very compatible with each other.
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    edited June 2021
    @SamDenny Lol I didn't even realize the irony of that situation.
    @mightysprite I really want to keep interacting with Grimmy as well so I need to have more death in my game. Makes befriending him rather interesting :D. That screenshot of Bella Goth with a frowny face bag on her head made me snort btw.
    @sarabeth2984 Griffin is quite a hunk. I like the whole "always turning Bella" thing because I have only recently realized (thanks to one other forum user) that the Goths actually make great vampires. Regarding your incident, so typical that it just had to be the dominant hand. Wishing a speedy recovery for you as well.

Abigail had a birthday party.
    AqH5PzE.jpg

It was a great. Everyone just ran around freaking over a thunderstorm, leaving their uneaten cakes on the floor.
    Well, except for Axel (Abigail's husband) who loves the storms and threw up the cake.
    oBIAvC0.jpg

aSOgE9E.jpg

~*~

So, Abigail is my first played elder. I really wanted to go through the life cycle (since I still haven’t in TS4) but now I’m starting to feel kinda sad.
    Who knows, maybe I’ll end up just keeping her around as an elder cuz elders get so little love.
    zX1GPXb.jpg

w3pMfW6.jpg
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited June 2021
    Just one more essay to write, and I am officially done with this school year. At the same time, it went really fast and lasted what felt like forever, as we´ve been on distance learning since November. Good luck for those still in lockdown.

@sarabeth2984 (pg.867)
    Guidty is indeed currently alive in my game, though only God knows for long, given his love for the shark pond. Playing with the pet sharks of his (ex-) wife is his favorite thing to do.
    The blonde guy and black-haired girl are Loras and Lexie, they have made an appearance before, but as children don´t have much focus in my stories, I doubt anyone recocnizes who they are or who their parents are (they are not related to each other...at least I think so? Can´t be 100% sure with how tangled the family trees have become). I´ll get to the story eventually, it´s a juicy mess all around :D
    (pg.870) I am not ashamed to admit that had Griffin been on the cover of Dream Home Decorator pack, I would´ve been more inclined to get it. Kilt is a good look on him.
    (pg.875) Bella and Bjorn? Don´t think I have ever seen that pairing before. Consider me intrigued.

@DoodlyDoofus
    Your stories never fail to entertain! How many generations in are you already? I recall an actress whose husband got eaten by fish, were there any before her?
    What is Noodles? Some new life state I was not aware of?

@Becka28 (pg.867)
    The hypothetical children between Alexander and Nanami /Alexander and Chrissie look way better than most kids I´ve seen born in my game. Note to self for any future saves.
    (pg.870) Where is Mirabelle´s top from? Knitting stuff pack? I love how all the colors come together on her.
    (pg.872) Quinn´s hair looks great, only he does not look like Quinn anymore. Maybe that´s why things did not ultimately work out between him and Rohan? Umm...if you say that the Sigworth guy (can´t recall his name) was crying on his shoulder, because for bystanders it looks like something more intimate.
    (pg.873) Bjorn is blind - the Blue Velvet looks way better now. I was always wondering why it wasn´t more... blue. Are you gonna put it to the Gallery? Rohan´s annoyed face reminds me of his son that I have in my game - poor thing is jealous, noncommittal and insecure (custom trait), so he lives in a constant state of being tense, no matter what he does with his life.
    (pg.875) that´s so sweet of Quinn to take care of his clients babies. I don´t have this pack, but my paranormal investigator has been forced to do it a couple of times, because the parents are too busy with running scared. And the poor woman mainly goes to work to get peace from her own kids for few hours, because handling poltergaists beats handling five crying toddlers :D

@mightysprite (pg.873)
    maybe a kiss for the 100th wedding aniversary? Well at least she no longer has to worry about MCCC forcing a kid on her when left unplayed.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    So, I'm working on my last Newcrest Lot for Helios's neighborhood. So far, I've themed the neighborhood around the arts, and in the story, this neighborhood is a hangout for the Fey, or Fairyfolk, Merfolk, and etc. The last lot is going to be water themed for merfolk, but it's surprisingly difficult to figure out which lot type it will be. I have an Arts Center, Nightclub, Museum, and Cafe already. Likes and Dislikes do seem to impact how my merfolk interact with the lots.

All of them like singing and fitness, so the main part of the lot will be a pool with a karaoke machine on an island. I expect the merfolk to spend time swimming and singing. I'm tempted to make it a karaoke bar, but I started building the lot as a park. The idea behind the lot's design is to be merfolk friendly with lots of water activities. I want my merfolk to be able to do as much as what the game will allow without them using their human form. I'm not sure if a pool is the right lot type given the requirements for the lot. However, I did notice that my sims engaged in activities they like even if they aren't a core function of the lot.

A plus side for it being a park is that it will accommodate the younger life stages that don't have a merform. The ability to regain energy in the water and the efficient use of energy while swimming is heavily tied to having a tail. So, the merlings, or merchildren, need something to do since the game forces the player to treat them like humans until they turn into teens.

As far as I've been able to confirm, Merfolk can watch tv, listen to music, interact with a mirror, sleep, swim, and socialize in a pool without leaving the water. I'm hoping they can watch a Karaoke performance without leaving the water.

I only just started building the lot, and may not have screenshots until later.

Has anyone else noticed that sims interact with lot objects depending on their preferences? I'm asking because I did a club gathering with my merfolk that all like singing, and instead of going to the DJ Booth, my mermen went straight to the karaoke machine to sing instead. The lot was a nightclub.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Okay, I'm late and I'm sorry, but I wanted to finish the year in my game first. This time, I think I have a lot of pictures this time.

1961 - 1962

In 1961 too much happened to write it all down or even to shortened it. Most important thing was for Germany the build of the Berlin Wall which cemented the division between both states for next 28 years. It causes a lot of tears, separation and drama between families, in the end it stabilized the eastern state. Right before, the people started to flew and moved to the western state, meanwhile the west citizens and worker visited the east side and bought the cheap food. The western alliance saw nothing wrong with the wall and kept silence, which disappointed many germans.

In 1962 the cuban missile crisis (german: Kubakrise) kept the world in suspense, like the Spiegel affair in Germany later that year.

During both years I reorganized many households and reduced the number back to lower than eight. Back to the family.

The talk again, sigh ... I wonder if it will ever not be embarrassing for both?

aoimUCN.png

Holger has learnt to play guitar.

FB50Iq7.png

When Hans and Annemarie went on a short trip, both teenager took the chance and started a party with their friend at home.

XkWdzmX.png

Although Erika rather prefered the youth club.
    znD2L5A.png
    AQXSdb8.png

Where she met her newest pal and she got quite jealous about her style.

zYMauUZ.png
    In 1961 the last child of Annemarie was born, her name is Sabine. Sabine was the name of my first doll and was quite popular name in the 1960's.

In June 1961 the "pill" was introduced in Germany and was prescribed only to married women over 30 years and who have born at least 3 -4 children yet. Annemarie fell in this category and that's the reason why I changed the household size from 12 back to 8.

qm3c8AR.png

But with a new life born, another (or more) life ended. I have to confess I was really sad in these days.
    Luisa Kaufmann, belove wife of Wilhelm and mother of Hans died.

5xhoeq5.png
    jLEAYLT.png

Helene Kaufmann, wife of the late Karl, brother of wilhelm died too.

s2HrT0M.png

The sad new spread around and broke the hearts of Lusias triplet sisters. Fun fact, I had my first alien abduction in the game here. The aliens took one of the husband. It didn't prevent him from death, I let their husbands die too.

WDph8Kg.png

With much sadness I saw that Mathilde had only 8 simday to live. So I decided to let visited her her brother. She felt her age and strangeness to the next generation.
    1aM7MFq.png

jGdlmLw.png

When meeting her older brother she felt revitalized, (okay I could let her die and give her a few more years.)

p3F5aJo.png

and Wilhelm was so happy when he saw her again.

mXwemEj.png

In the end Mathilde moved to her brothers home and was much welcomed there.

wMR26LE.png

Toni became a teenager in 1962.
    PRTjO9X.png
    4QJOk5H.png

Sabine became a toddler.
    3S5az9G.png

The last time with a bunch of toddlers.

utURB5d.png

Back to Erika, she is going to be my next heir.
    She is a little bit insane, and has to deal with intense emotions

BRXmV7l.png
    0lurcPo.png
    PYr1K8J.png

She like to be away from her family and stay with her friends.

hAlGrj7.png

Having fun on the party and came home too late. Her parents were angry.

A7jOhK6.png

The today-known fitness clubs started in 1961 in the usa and spread fast around.

Erika wanted to look like her friend and started a diet.

6JTLLMf.png

At last, some impressions from christmas eve.
    0HHaBQz.png
    IRPi9Ah.png
    lMqjW7P.png
    TNALSMK.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Hi all,
    I owe a few comments but am tired tonight so just posting my updates. So happy to be back doing Not so Berry and Quin & Rohan Main save (but I did enjoy trying out the new pack).

Just @AngeliqueAdelaide Yes the knit top is from knifty knitting. It was one of the few things chosen for CAS in the pack that I actually voted for and its as nice as I hoped it would be.

Not So Berry: Plum Gen :
    Mirabelle's story..
    Previous update

Mirabelle was shocked to learn that her ex-husband who she was trying to seduce (as she was pregnant and wanted someone to look after her bills etc) had remarried. Anita looked sweet and kind and mumsy, Mirabelle was not impressed but she could see the appeal to Larry. They seemed equally as boring.
    vaJifxY.png

She was even more upset to learn Anita was pregnant (Anita is an overachiever and had triplets).
    9pbB54v.png

Larry was angry because Mirabelle demanded to take Tiger (I realised I should be working on his skills as he is the heir, you know in reality Larry would NEVER give Tiger up AND Mirabelle seems the type to punish Larry for daring to remarry.) Anita wanted as little to do with Mirabelle as possible (and for her to have NOTHING to do with her Larry) so convinced Larry to let him go. (to help my challenge purposes -please don't hate Anita.)
    QoBCXZK.png

Tiger was confused at the sudden change in his life but had wanted to spend more time with his mother.
    ccIY6el.png

Mirabelle continues to date...
    Tiger had been hopeful of more time with his mother but in reality she rarely saw him anymore than before - thank heavens for free babysitting from Uncle Frank. I will go into more detail in his part of the story.
    hRp6vBr.png

Mirabelle embarked on a hectic schedule of losing the baby weight and getting back on the dating treadmill as well (Xzavier is already eager to volunteer...) She had twin boys with Efrain Dreamer. Efrain had to stop seeing her because he married her first cousin Demario Hardy and both actually felt guilty for once in their lives about how their actions might affect someone else and discontinued the affair.
    4M7qCof.png

Dating Camden.......
    2LVsxrS.png

Which made Parker sad...
    YjqwuL9.png

So she made sure to cheer him up...
    D0ozHgo.png

Which made Xzavier sad (being caught sleeping with Mirabelle didn't stop him wanting to see her)
    HKV0MgQ.png

So she had to cheer him up as well - it was an exciting cycle and stopped her from getting bored. Xzavier fathered her next child Ginger a boy - who was the only child to inherit Mirabelle's skin tone). Mirabelle got bored with using birth control too apparently.
    VxeHwyf.png

Oh No Uncle Frank!
    Time pulls on us all and the inevitable hapened to Uncle Frank
    RBImbnG.png

Uncle Frank was Mirabelle's closest relationship all these years and she begged Grim to give him back - but he would not be moved.
    Yl9hWx2.png

Mirabelle went into her bathroom to cry - Grim followed her and hit on her (wow I know Mirabelle would have a reputation by this stage but it must be bigger than I thought for Grim to hit on her right now).
    hyzyc1R.png

Mirabelle was not displeased and added a new boyfriend to her dating roster
    LECiv8A.png

Grim didn't waste time letting Mirabelle know how much he liked her.
    STgHSS3.png

Grim chose Glimmerbrook for his dates which seems appropriate for Grim who is a magical archetype figure.
    G1nAnqv.png

With Frank gone, Mirabelle chose to reconnect with her father and family - Slate was so happy to see more of his oldest daughter and his grandson Tiger.
    ucq6uLn.png

Pluot (her brother) and his family lived with Slate and they all became close.
    XI9LshP.png

Mirabelle was sick of being a Doctor and she shared her hopes of being a standup comedian with her father, as uusual Slate was reallly supportive of his daughter's dreams.
    waTZRfy.png

Mirabelle's life
    Mirabelle did make the move to standup comedy (fulfilling her goal of getting to level 3 in 3 careers as this is her third career). I imagine her comedy is Amy Schumer style comedy about relationships and men. I bet Slate and her boyfriends (especially ex-hubby Larry) do not find it funny).
    j9dqlFe.png

She also has to get six skills to level 8. Logic, charisma, parenting (caring for as many babies as Mirabelle has filled this up - she barely talks to her kids once they are toddlers), cooking, comedy are all done. It is hard to finish gardening in an apartment but it was her next highest skill.
    cZpnxPA.png

Rare shots of Mirabelle with Ginger
    RQo7PfA.png
    mH6Mfks.png

Her twins skilling each other
    yDxNO0D.png

Mirabelle's wall of boyfriends and birth certificates
    QWKDlOs.png

Four birth certificates isn't enough apparently - she got pregnant to Parker (it was twin girls).
    86EOvxC.png

Around this time Camden got very sad - he had never married and waited all his life for Mirabelle to choose him - she didn't even choose him as a father...
    AfvG79N.png

Mirabelle has a soft spot for Camden and I think if she hadn't of had to be the plum sim these two would have married and lived happily enough despite her noncommittal feelings.
    splSIRB.png

He is talked back around - for the moment
    vk9nRUg.png

Tiger ages up
    Before long it was time for Tiger to become a teen -the whole family turned up for his party
    9JDL9T0.png
    NC9Jmru.png

Larry made sure he was there
    MiV8bGZ.png

Aged up Tiger - I love his look - he chose this for himself and I didn't change it - he is now self assured and evil (glutton will be his adult trait)
    jQPvuZP.png

My art breeder Tiger
    - he is a weird Tom Cruise / Christopher Reeve mash up with lovely hair. I think his expression reflects that he is sad and broken inside - which explains his evil trait I think.
    WdQLxRU.jpg

Mirabelle is suppossed to remarry the person she divorced. So she set about seducing Larry who must have been drunk and forgot how horrible she is and accessed the part of him inside that still loved her.
    wJzzEtW.png

We brought him home......
    nkCwgFj.png
    and Mirabelle worked her charms (please ignore the giant pregnant belly hanging out of her pants LOL)
    JPbV7Ya.png
    And Larry made a mistake he would always regret for the rest of his life
    3Awfv4i.png

Having proved that Mirabelle could have married Larry again - I let him go - I actually did this as an extra in Rose gen when Lincioln remarried Lucas - so I know it would work from here - and even though I have "failed" a part of the challenge I forgive myself.
    a. because i did it in Rose gen when I didn't have to
    b. I could do it here but chose not to
    c. I think Larry belongs with Anita and his triplets and I just couldn't curse him with Mirabelle again - even to avoid a fail.

Soon afterwards the twins aged to children -
    I love their attitude.
    WXnYP6y.png

Now Tiger was a teen, he took over all the child care and the cooking and cleaning but being a teen he was at school all day and Mirabelle, who was left alone in charge Ginger and her new twin babies let this happen.
    yFF9NJT.png?1

Are you really Mirabelle? are you that sad? or just scared of what Tiger will do or say?
    0HpE16V.png?1

Actually Ginger was still there - social services forgot to get him? This was a lucky accident and I saved the game to make sure Ginger didn't go anywhere. Tiger is sad but I think losing Ginger would have totally broken him.

Scared by the incident Mirabelle made a lame attempt at parenting by helping badly with homework. Notice this is NOT Ginger - the one child she should try and parent at this stage
    5JDyqhq.png

But a new boyfriend soon made her forget her guilty concscience. Yes, this is my simself and Flynn's son Mathias (one of Mirabelle's oldest original friends from high school). I have tried to stop this happening over and over but they got together when I was helping Tiger parent her children.
    CTDa4Gk.png

You better be nice to my boy and look after him Mirabelle!!
    8SV9Yma.png

• Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

-Uncle Cristian‘s gone. He passed away Sunday night, a massive heart attack, after he worked out. Austin blames himself. He seems to think that he could have done more, he gave Uncle Cristian CPR and all and after the EMT’s arrived he ordered them to keep shocking him with that thingy. Eventually, Karla had to pull him away with the help of the EMT’s. I mean, Uncle Cristian was really old, he outlived all the rest of his generation already and was the oldest one in his circle of friends, for Watcher’s sake. I figure it was his time to go, long past even. Still, it’s hard, I know, I’ve had plenty of deaths to get through myself. Austin’s a lifelong friend of Kaden’s, he was around here all the time growing up, plus, he’s a really good guy, he was, and is, a real good friend to Kaden, and I’ve always thought a lot of him. The thing is, that boy seems to take too much on his shoulders, being a doctor and having people’s lives in your hands is a huge responsibility, I guess.-

fWCovRm.jpg
    Cristian passes away.

-Jeez, that funeral and wake was hard. I was doing OK until, Tristen, that’s Austin’s little boy, looked up at me and said, PapPap gone bye-bye. Holy Watcher, that little face, it just broke my heart and I lost it, Josie picked him up and carried him around awhile, till I could get a hold of myself. Uncle Cristian, wanted a big party, a wake, I’m not sure that was much fun, I mean celebrating his life and all I get. But, not a single person there felt like a party, I sure didn’t.
    Later on, Austin was going on and on about how he should have done more, he just kept going over and over the events of his fathers death with everyone. Well, I took him aside and gave him a talking to, I really think Uncle Cristian would have wanted me to, you know? I told that boy flat out that he had a little boy that was too young to understand about death and that as a father he needed to “man up” and look after Tristen. That should be his priority, not feeling sorry or blaming himself. Well, he just looked at me a minute and said, yes sir. I felt like that was the kind of thing Uncle Cristian would have done if he was still around, you know? When I was a teen, Uncle Cristian once told me to “man up” plum, it was good advise, I’ve given it out a few times myself over the years, so, well, there it is, Uncle Cristian lives on, in a way.-

0BYNXEJ.jpg
    Friends and family at the wake.

HO6GJ3V.jpg
    Celebrating Cristian’s life.

nxSfXhO.jpg
    PapPap gone bye-bye, says Tristen.

eMONij1.jpg
    Austin consoles his son.

-It was The Day of Remembrance, so I bought some flowers and took them over to the cemetery and Roxie was there too. It was a few months since Uncle Cristian passed away, anyway, we got to talking, first in the graveyard then we sat in the church. We talked for hours. We talked about old times and bragged on our families, told some stories on each other we already knew and a few we didn’t. The thing is, I’m not a man of many regrets. I have pretty much taken my life as it came, good and bad, I try to do the best I can, you know? I love both my wives, never cheated, I take marriage vows seriously. I wouldn’t take anything for my five kids, and, yes, I count Izzy as mine. I helped raise that girl and, well, I love her as much as my other kids. Still, the thing is, Roxanne Denney, is always, at least in my mind, the one that got away, the road not taken…-

zgia3wr.jpg
    Omar and Roxie meet, unexpectedly, at the cemetery.

pTxbAk8.jpg
    They had a few laughs.

sv9y4hA.jpg
    Some crying.

ClZKOCu.jpg
    They bragged about their families.

C7rDy9t.jpg
    And gave each other a good-bye hug.

THE END

(NOTE: And so my Sim Story comes to an end. Cristain was the last of my original Tutorial Guys, so it seems like the place to end. The thing is, this save is over a year old now, and with all the additions and updates, well, it is sluggish. My old PC tends to complain when a save gets old and too big. I’ve really enjoyed sharing my game with you and reading your posts, as well, over the past year plus. I’ve enjoyed delving a lot more deeply into my Sims lives than normal and sharing their lives with all of you.
    As for me, I think it’s time I started over with my CC, my CC hair is outdated now what with the new colors, plus there’s a lot of new things, likes and dislikes, sentiments, etc. that I haven’t explored yet. I’m planning to make a new Save Template. I dislike starting a new game from scratch and like to keep a save file with edited lots and premades, so I can just add my sim(s) and start a new game. And it’s past time I made new ones, the old ones are really dated now. Anyway, I will pop back in from time to time and maybe one day I’ll start a new game I want to share with you, but for now, Arrivederci.)

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited June 2021
    I don't know if any of you simmers remember my post from a while back of my sim Dominic Goth dying by freezing and his sister Morgana became a spellcaster to bring him back. Well tonight she did it after building her way up through the spellcaster ranks along with looking after 2 babies fathered Guidry and holding down a fulltime job as an artist. She did well this has been such a side story I now want to get back to my main game with my plans for Dominic. Here is a picture of them both after she brought him back to life
    [img][/img]46fqUIE.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    @netney52 Yeah Morgana! I've been enjoying the "spellcasters to the rescue" stories lately.

Penny Pizzazz went to the Humor and Hijinks festival with friends. She bought some fireworks at the swag booth and set them off. Too close!
    Penny: “Firework twins!”
    Angela: “Please go away.”
    firework-twins.png

Penny got promoted from Online A-lister to Reality Show Contestant. Grinding for followers day after day was getting exhausting and she was starting to see the futility in it. She confided to Diego: “I’d really like to develop my creative side more. I’m tired of trying to just get people to pay attention to me. Even playing video games gets old after a while. I want to create, express myself somehow. You are so lucky that you do what you do.”
    mural-inspiration.png

“Could you try showing me a thing or two about painting? Something like this one?”
    “You’re on, kitten. I think I saw some spray paint out back.”
    mural1.png

“I love this. Maybe I could become a painter!”
    “It’s hard to start from nothing as an adult with no training and just become a painter. But you have great taste and a great eye. Maybe you could blend your taste and your publicity smarts somehow.”
    mural2.png

“I bet I could do great selecting fashion plates for a magazine or something.”
    “I bet you could too. I’ll ask around at work. You’d create a buzz anywhere you went. In the meantime, let’s get a picture of Penny’s first creative work.”
    mural-photo.png
    “How would you review it, fox?”
    “Very derivative. No individual voice. But the artist is not without promise.”
    “Thanks a lot.”

This is Takuya Kimura. He moved in to the López’s old place across the hall from Penny. He works as a food vendor. She’s introducing him to the neighborhood. Notice Sierra and Armando's differing emotions on meeting someone new.
    introducing-takuya-to-neighborhood.png

Penny felt lonely on Harvestfest so she took a turkey dinner over to the López family and met the new baby.
    harvestfest-visit.png

Time for a big date with Bess at the Romance Festival. Penny happily asked the romance guru for advice and he said…
    rfest-advice-text.png
    Hmm.
    Bess arrived and Penny kissed her. She noticed someone looking on— with a furious expression on his face
    rfest-j-sees-kiss.png
    “You didn’t tell him we were together?” Penny said.
    rfest-extra1.png
    “I thought he’d have figured it out by now,” Bess said.
    Penny started wondering what she could and couldn’t believe. “Does he think you are still together?”
    Bess shrugged like it was no big deal. “If he does, he’s kidding himself. We have separate rooms, separate beds, you saw that. We haven’t been romantic in a long time. It’s really just a business relationship and good friendship at this point.”
    (I got tired of waiting for Penny to be able to ask Bess to break up with Jules. So I peeked at the Sterling-Rico household. The description says Bess and Jules are a couple, but the sims are not in a relationship, which explains why the “ask to break up” action never appeared. They have a pink bar but it is very small.)
    “I wish you would stop seeing him,” said Penny.
    “I work with him. He’s the only one who understands the business besides me.”
    “Our relationship is a pretty big thing to hide from someone you live with and work with all the time. What else are you hiding? How are those investment results coming along?”
    “Uh, I’ll have more information soon.”
    “I can’t believe this. Are you just some kind of hustler?”
    “Hey, you’re a hustler too. Anything to get followers, the way you do. Making money from sheer popularity. Don’t kid yourself.”
    rfest-talk-extra-on-bench.png
    “Yeah, about that, I’m thinking of making some changes. It looks like I’ll be working with Jules too. An opening came up at Smogue magazine as a Rag Reviewer. It’s the bottom of the food chain, but it’s creative work, I’d be able to learn from people in fashion and art and design, and I need a change.”
    She looked at Bess and in the heat of the moment another change occurred to her.
    “If you don’t want our love to be another secret you keep, let’s make this official.”
    Bess likes the ring a lot. Somehow in the heat of the moment Penny had one on her.
    rfest-proposal-she-likes-the-ring.png
    What have I got myself into? Penny wonders.
    rfest-proposal-what-have-i-got-myself-into.png
    Bess says: We will be amazing together. One thing though: I’m not moving out of my house into that tiny apartment of yours. We need something bigger.
    rfest-proposal-well-be-amazing.png
    And Penny had to post that to all her fans. It was her farewell post as a reality show contestant.

Penny cashed in all her investments and bought a big apartment in Diego’s building. Bess and Penny’s furniture seemed very sparse in the enormous space.
    new-home.png

Bess enjoys where she has landed.
    bess-enjoys-where-she-landed.png
    She couldn’t sleep the first night, so she hacked the Lothario Trust Fund and earned a few hundred simoleons for the household.
    hack.png

Penny got the job with Smogue. She asked Diego to be her first fashion interview subject. She figured he would have a lot to say. He did.
    new-neighbor-p-interviews-d.png

And after the interview he quietly told her, “Listen, I’m happy you’re happy, but I don’t trust your girl yet and I know this apartment was a stretch for you. Not to mention starting over at work. If all this goes south for you, I will be right here. Just say the word.”
    “Thanks, fox.”
    “Anytime, kitten.”
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 I never had a sim play matchmaker other than Zeph playing matchmaker for his twin while his twin played wing-merman for Zeph.

@DoodlyDoofus I'm enjoying your story, but I have to know: What is Noodles?!

@Duvelina That scene with the lantern was beautiful!

@Becka28 Can I petition to have Tiger separated from Mirabelle? I know the challenge requires him to have the evil trait, but his mom has got to be one of the most toxic sims I've ever seen. No wonder he became evil. Larry definitely deserved better. And, I can see Mirabelle losing a kid to child services. Just saying.

@sunblond I look forward to your new story!

So, I've made some progress on my lot for Merfolk in Newcrest. It's difficult to make an interesting lot using pools because they don't have a lot of water objects that are ocean or island themed. However, the main part of the lot is finished.

Also, I did some thinking about how I want my merfolk to look in their human disguise. I consider a merperson's merform to be their true and natural form, something I think should be available for all life stages. Anyways, I have two types of merfolk in my main save: Merfolk that don't blend in with humans and merfolk that have lived amongst humans and prefer to look more like them.

Calum, Dylan, Zephyr, Juniper, Kemps, Calden, Lyric, Fin, Andria, Sara, Reef, Kylen, Rylan, Aaron, Isla, Cecilia, Maria, and Lir. Are all my current Sulani Merfolk I have moved into lots that will not conform to human attire as they are truly merfolk at heart without a strong feeling that they should hide what they are.

I'm going to update all of their outfits to better represent who and what they are.

For the mermen, all of their outfits will be Island Living focused, but all of their primary outfits will be shirtless outfits with skirts. I actually don't restrict myself to exclusively masculine clothing for mermen, so there is a non-binary standard I have for them. This is mostly because it gives me more to work with. I will also be keeping their more human attire. Now, I've been flipping back and forth between making my occults stand out in an obvious way and making them less visible. I decided to give them both outfits and the option to wear what they want. That being said, I have a feeling my merfolk will follow Zeph's example and wear random outfits that I never gave them anyways.

I can't really see anything wrong with their outfits because they are essentially wearing what they would if they had a fish tail, except on land. I guess that outfit won't be going anywhere until I have more underwater and water/ pool activities for my sim, emphasis on the underwater gameplay.

The mermaids are harder because I don't like the seashells or coconuts the game provides. But, their outfits will definitely be closet to island attire.

For Dylan, Zeph, and Juniper, I'm going to give them outfits themed after the outfits male Island Elementals wear when they are summoned because they are elemental spirits.
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    ~Several weeks have passed and a sad Stanley stands at a familiar spot mourning who he believes was lost..while the shadows Miranda looks on..~
    Stanley: "It feels like only yesterday when we made this tree our special place. To remind us of the friendship we forged together as kids. I can't believe the woman I'd come to love was not truly the Miranda I grew up with...
    Miranda: "..Stan"(in an unheard tone)
    POPZGue.png
    ~Something amazing happens to Miranda in that moment and she approached Stanley~
    Miranda: "I'm here Stan. I can still drag you out of the house and take you to park and go play, ..I think."
    Stanley: "!?"
    8aWhaBM.png
    Stanley: "!!!!!"
    Miranda: "Hey I missed you too, uhm...your bulky arm is choking me but that's ok."
    iUJDc9d.png
    Miranda: "It's a real long story Stanley, but my last memory of us together was at the park. I woke up later on and well maybe you know the rest. I'm just so happy right now to see you. Hmm, I don't know how I turned solid..have to ask mom about it."
    Stanley: "Dangit Miranda. I wish I could de-agify myself! I missed you ramming my head into the wall, or that time you throw a pie in my face for my birthday!
    Miranda: "I remember you got even on the birthday thing. You came into my room with a big huge bowl of ice cream and locked the door and just sat there eating. Then you let out the worlds hugest fart. My room, clothes, everything was stink for days."
    vWiURFg.png
    ~Meanwhile at the Straud mansion~
    Vladislaus: "Oh I just got a wonderful idea..."
    YR2rvXb.png

• Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Lazlo Curious and Lady Merlin: I decided to play Lady Merlin's house next with her two tax write-off teens who live with her. I'm sure those that have been following me know of Kasumi (Persona 5 The Royal) and Weiss (RWBY) who is juggling two boyfriends.

Why here's the two of them now.
    06-16-21-8-32-05-PM.png

Since Lady is now called Lady Curious, I decided to name their son, Merlin.
    06-20-21-5-27-02-PM.png

Next will be the Lorthario-Caliente house.
  • Options
    Thanks to a sale I got Get Famous and fooled around with Axel (who gained fame so easily with his already written songs).
    He might later opt out or freeze it at certain level since I don't really fathom him as the type of guy who cares about mega stardom but, for now, he's just enjoying the cheap laughs.
    GQdB2Yc.jpg

He gained a stan and I actually LOVE how much sense this one makes because it's the same townie he saved from death earlier.
    Like, yeah, that would give a rather heavy incentive for them to start fanboying over him.
    eCqrgYo.jpg

Stans are great. Like free food delivered right at your doorstep.
    b3njnIu.jpg

Then he gives the guy an autograph and calmly shoos him away.
    Alfredo: "Omg. A hug, a kiss on my neck with fang marks to prove it and an autograph! I love it! <3"
    6IxpPnk.jpg
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    That gave me a brilliant idea.
  • Options
    So, I'm almost done with week 3 of the Eon Rotation.

I discovered that merfolk can watch Karaoke Performances without leaving the water, and I think I'll make my Merfolk Lot a Park because it's more likely to get more use. So far, I can't confirm that preferences will lead to more uses of a lot, but I did catch Calum swimming up to Helios and Iona while they were on a date because he wanted to enjoy the Island Decor. I'm inclined to believe that Likes and Dislikes will influence what a sim does on a lot. I'm talking about sims singing with a karaoke machine even though the lot isn't set up for it kinda things.

Also, Joaquin and Pyrite (Dylan's Evil Doppelgänger) seem to have developed a relationship autonomously. The interesting thing is that Pyrite is Evil, a Snob, and he pretty much hates DJ music and Art in general. So, I was going to consider a relationship between the evil Doppelgängers and the Darkfin Siblings. However, I'm curious about where their relationship might go. It'll be something I won't control. I'm curious about what sims will do on their own. The evil doppelgängers sorta have a townie role anyways.

Also, when updating the outfits for all of my sims, all of my merfolk started showing up on lots in their occult attire even when they don't have to. I guess the game needs to load them in their new outfits.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I came out of my game tonight and got a note that something needed an update but it doesn't seem to be listed as a Patch. It appeared to be for Sims 4 and a tiny one when I cleared the update after. I always check for updates before starting every game.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! Its sarabeth here!!
    First some comments and replies! I can’t remember where I left off on reading the forums! It moves so fast!
    @haneul Thanks for commenting on Simeon’s family! I don’t know about baby Janeway’s hair...I have noticed issues with occult children and weird hair colors. It could also be that Simeon has graying brown hair, that could have confused things. I changed Janeway’s hair to match her mom’s. So far Simeon is doing great! I was so happy from your update on pg 872. I was so happy to see that my girl Deli is doing well and finally met a guy that is nice to her! Zach is adorable and he sounds like awesome guy.
    @keidra OMG your Branwen is stunning!
    And I love that house you built! I will be checking out your youtube channel! I just started one myself and its been fun so far:) Your household seems so chaotic lol! Are you using MCC to increase the size of the household? That would a bit too much for me lol!
    @izabellas That is so weird! I don’t why it would happen, does your sim have the good trait maybe? All I know is you can decrease the celebrity level using a quick toggle cheat (no mods needed) , use the testingcheats true cheat in the dialog box…. Than hover your mouse over the sim in question, press shift on your keyboard and you’ll get some alternate options, such as cheat needs, enable worlds or household needs decay, give reputation points etc. There’s a celebrity status box. If you open it, it will give you options to increase or decrease celebrity stars. That should help with the crazy fans problem
    @metior_ice Its cool that Dylan is so nice to Helios! So many of my sims don’t like aliens...
    @becka28 I I like this version of Quin! And I can totally see Bjorn owning and running a club. How does that work? I haven’t sent my decorator sims to redo a venue before… BTW, I LOVE what you did with the Blue Velvet!
    I love the new B/B elements to the pack, but the career is so glitchy it never ends well. I have a throwaway save with Griffin and Hilary. Hilary works as the decorator. I check the gigs one day and saw that Griffin wanted a new office. ….Griffin and Hilary live together. So she was sent to her own house to decorate her/Griffin’s office. It turned out well and she was paid. Weird.
    And thank you for your lovely comment on my YT video of Dustin and Casey! You totally made my day!!
    That is so weird about the hurt sentiments between Rohan and Quin...I hope they resolve their issues soon and get back to being an item! Ohh...just read that update. Well. This version of Quin deserved much better and looks like he found that in Kyoshi!
    @ohmyhemsworth I really like the idea of Bjorn and Summer together! I never thought that Bjorn and Clara would last long. They never do in my saves. And baby Francesca is adorable. Its awesome that Liberty has been a good friend to Summer to throughout all her experiences
    @mightysprite Good for Raj!! I am glad that he’s taking fatherhood into his own hands. They are adorable children. I enjoyed seeing the update with Salim and his new girlfriend!
    @doodlydoofus Dude your posts always make me laugh! Noodles the jawa XD
    @sepia Cadence and Camille are such awesome caretakers! I enjoyed seeing the kids learn and have fun at the water park!
    @thror Why is Vlad so dumb sometimes lol? I am glad that the Reaper was willing to bring him back!

Ok finally, here is what happened in my game
    The LUUUURVE Guru
    Ok so I hung out with Griffin Morecombe and his rambunctious family last time. I decided to drop in on Simeon Silversweater and his kids! I loaded up his household and found him hanging out at the Romance Festival QAcmqoX.png
    He decided to ask the Love Guru for some insight into his budding romance with his new girlfriend. Steve the Love Guru: “They will brighten your darkness and lighten your load. Much like a burning donkey” 3MuhTNh.png
    Simeon the Wizard: “Awesome” nNKccwU.png
    Date Night
    Simeon decided that would be a good cue to ask Joanna out on a date! So he called her up and they met at Coomara’s Tail, the local pub and restaurant. She looked great as usual PAFY0N0.png
    Oh Lord. Simeon autonomously whipped out the signature Ray Gun Maneuver (its the impress with video game prowess interaction). He does it with all his romantic interests. Fortunately she fell for it rLbRCZE.png
    They ordered drinks and food QMSqMor.png
    Which NEVER CAME!! But they didn’t care. They talked joked and flirted the whole time x90me8N.png

Narwhal Arms
    I got fed up with the restaurant. So they did a quick wardrobe change and headed to the Narwhal Arms. aGHazoe.png
    At this point, they shared their first kiss. And one a bit more steamy OLFuE2E.png
    The night got a bit crazy AjUZxxy.png
    CwVcJ4d.png
    OW eAYLHMe.png
    A little ping pong i24hk7p.png
    Some awkward Sims 4 dancing where they never face each other wGmt420.png
    More people started to crowd the dance floor
    Some shenanigans in the closet (they directed it themselves) vsxyLfo.png
    Oh Lord tzipLx6.png
    The Bartender was amused SK9NBJo.png
    All in all it was a good date. And Simeon never spent a dime!! iF9T51U.png
    Cheapskate lol

WORK and KIDS!
    Ah the toddler years xEV9SNr.png
    Simeon has his hands full with little Janeway. She looks just like her mom Ip03xS8.png
    Fortunately his 2 older boys, Kirk and Picard are fairly independent. tw6DvQ6.png
    Kirk is a fantastic big brother and has a bit of a soft spot for his little sister Yx5XidR.png
    He’s the oldest and is a major nerd, he definitely takes after his dad. He loves to read books and play videogames. Fortunately Picard the middle child will battle voidcritters with him.
    Picard takes after his mom (RIP Rachel:( He will play voidcritters with his brother but believe me he’d rather spend time outside. EHLIQMb.png
    Simeon does have a comic book store, but I only send him there if his freelance computer programmer gigs don’t pay well. He took a job for the MIB/covert operations. It was to hack into their security system, then submit a report detailing all its weaknesses and recommendations for repairing the system. He did so 6y7iBMe.png
    And made 7000!
    That’s all. Till next time!
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 I think it helps that Helios is Half-Alien. Dylan and Zeph receive an enormous social boost with merfolk, so they are easy for any merfolk to befriend.
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

I've been playing my NSB save for awhile. Here's what's currently happening.
    (Sorry if the pictures are dark, because I have a mod called No Blu from Luumia.)
    Jakob Sixam and Johnny Zest's children, Rosalie and Ryan, snuck into their dad's (Jakob) lab and found a portal that sent them to Sixam.
    They've explored the alien planet and were in awe of their surroundings.
    fBo9NAp.png
    MkKDKtl.png
    f7xZyT0.png

Unaware that their parents are here as well.
    21GfYWn.png

While going on a stroll (and Jakob reminiscing of his home planet), it wasn't long when they found their children.
    UwtJ5BR.png
    FtxecVi.png

Ryan got distracted by a prickly plant and thought it was a good idea to play with his toy near it.
    m7WGFGv.png

With Jakob staying behind to keep an eye on his son, Johnny and Rosalie went for a walk when they met one of the Sixam residents. Rosalie went ahead and stumbled upon a crater. Curious, she stuck her hand inside and found an alien.
    HjjnrYy.png
    dLdjVve.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Strangerville: The Smiths

Went to visit the Smith Family in Strangerville to see what they were up to. Jill seemed like she was getting pretty ill, so Jenny took her temp to see if she was fine. Seemed alright even if she was a little weary in sending her off to school.
    60pntRu.png

Pol. Tech #9 been in his room where no one else is allowed to be where he works on his 'hobbies'. Least that's what he tells Jenny. Whatever it is definitely ends up making the power bill get high.
    wMm79Ji.png

Eventually came out later on after Jill and Johnny went to school to spend some time with Jenny. Socializing and being pretty adorable with the romantic and then he had suddenly proposed. I thought they were already married, but apparently not (Better late than never after two kids.) Least from his understanding it is the traditional way for sims when finding a soulmate. She happily accepted and was more than happy.
    PpWjqqX.png
    hCbBqr7.png
    dw5XJFN.png

Gonna plan a nice wedding for them. Perhaps in the backyard later on. Kids eventually got home and Jill brought a playmate over, Buck Grunt. Johnny just seems to spend most of his time wanting to be by himself when he's at home.
    U9s92h0.png

Then she decided to ask her father a very out there question. That she got pretty mad over the answer. He gives his offspring the truth and this is how they react. He doesn't recall Johnny being as inquisitive as Jill.
    BJRAMIl.png

5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 Indeed, after being saved Vlad actually again proceeded to just stand there and I was like "Not again!" but then he finally snapped out of it and teleported to his coffin. I later noticed him having a "daymare" lol.

So, I was trying to test a "vampire cattle" mod and Axel kind of completely botched it up.
    I thought it was impossible to cause someone’s death with a small drink but... yeah, he managed.
    He loves to boss around Grimmy though... except this time he failed at that too.
    QedaxYD.jpg

He gets so salty he proceeds to autonomously mock Grimmy’s “mortality”.
    Grimmy: *chuckle* “You sweet summer child, I have something to tell you…”
    vNTds49.jpg

Oh well, let's get confusing instead.
    GfdFSdp.jpg

Grimmy: :kissing_heart:
    Axel: “Ugh please.”
    Grimmy: “What the- Why the heck did you flirt with me then?”
    Lol, I do love how he keeps rejecting every romantic interaction from Grimmy.
    Fits my roleplay of him and his wife having this open-ish relationship in which both might flirt around but never go further than that.  
    sJGO8PU.jpg

Inevitable. 
    9pifuuy.jpg

Get engaged to…
    Go home Axel, you’re drunk.  
    AOQwa8A.jpg

Grimmy: *demonic screeching*
    Wr4Q6Ub.jpg

Axel: “Huh?”
    Grimmy: "...I hate you." 
    Zjxt0Ce.jpg

Axel: “Oh nice to see you, no hard feelings over a 'little' error like that right?” 
    P2miUm4.jpg

He's not helping his case cackling around like that.
    fb0rB2z.jpg
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Hugo & Jacqueline

Jacqueline-Came-for-a-Visit-on-New-Year-s-Eve-Day-before-Leaving-for-Sulani.png

On New Year's Eve, the day before Jacqueline would leave for her modelling job in Sulani, she came by her older brother's apartment. He was her best friend and the one person she could always talk to, although that dynamic changed in the last couple of months.

Hugo-and-Jacqueline-Toasting-to-a-New-Year-Early.png

Hugo and Jacqueline toasted to a happy new year early since Jacqueline wouldn't see her brother tomorrow.

Going-for-a-Walk-on-the-Beach-in-Windenburg.png

Wanting to get some fresh air, the two of them traveled back to Jacqueline's house in Windenburg. They decided to go for a walk in the snow together.

Jacqueline-Voiced-Her-Hesitation-About-Leaving.png

This was the best time for Jacqueline to speak up. Her brother was still her safe space. Jacqueline voiced her hesitation about leaving for to go and model.

She-Shouldn-t-Worry-Too-Much-She-d-Never-Been-Out-of-Windenburg.png

Hugo tried to reassure her by telling Jacqueline she shouldn't worry too much. She'd never been much further than Windenburg in her life. Travelling for the first time could be nerve-wracking.

Jacqueline-Wishes-Her-Mom-Would-Have-Asked-What-She-Wanted-to-Do.png

Jacqueline put a hand on her face in frustration and told Hugo she wished her mom would have asked what she wanted to do instead of being impulsive and announcing in front of everyone she'd be taking Jacqueline with her to Sulani.

She-Means-Well-But-Doesn-t-Seem-to-Understand.png

Lucy meant well but she didn't understand Jacqueline's feelings and situation. She felt misunderstood by her mom and didn't know what to do about it now.

Not-Wanting-to-Talk-Anymore-Jacqueline-Starts-to-Run-Looks-Around-Playfully.png

Jacqueline felt like the conversation was taking too much of a dark turn and she started to run, laughing and yelling at her brother to catch her.

Arrived-at-the-Beach-Hugo-Catches-Jacqueline.png

They ran down to the beach where Hugo finally caught up to Jacqueline, wrapping his arms around her waist to stop her from running.

Hugs-Jacqueline-Tightly-Comforting-Her.png

Hugo turned Jacqueline around and put his arms around her, pulling her tightly against him in a comforting gesture. He felt this situation weighed much more heavily on her than she admitted and wanted her to know he was still her big brother and best friend. Always together.
  • Options
    SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited June 2021
    Reality Kings Season 5: Episode 1

The new season begins with Dane having his photo taken by Izzy Fabulous displayed in the Reality Kings Nightclub. He also had a magazine shoot with Mick and Erik.
    Ep1a.jpg

Erik celebrated the Winterfest with his wife and son. Father Winter made an appearance of course! He read Derrick to sleep after the Winterfest feast, and Kendra also went to sleep.
    Ep1b.jpg

Erik still had much energy, so he went to Casbah Art Gallery to find a source of plasma. An annoying paparazzi became his target. Erik made that paparazzi need to go to the restroom where he followed. Before the paparazzi could even reach the restroom, Erik drank from him causing him to faint. Immediately after waking up, he peed himself for people around to see. Erik finally became a Grand Master Vampire and acquired the power to influence emotions of others around him. However, he also obtained two new weaknesses--Eternal Sadness and Sloppy Drinker.
    Ep1c.jpg

Ep1c1.png

Dane joined Erik's household for a vacation in Mt. Komorebi. They rented a house in Kiyomatsu.
    Ep1d.jpg

While the others were sleeping, Erik went for another plasma hunt. This time he searched for a prey in Hazakura Lounge. He came back to their lodging in the morning to sleep while the others had breakfast.
    Ep1e.jpg

Dane came to visit Kaori, and he took her to his Fan Meet and Greet in Hazakura Lounge. Realizing that their long-distance relationship will not work in the long run, Dane asked her to be just friends with him.
    Ep1f.jpg

The group watched the New Year Countdown together. There was an unwelcome Stan who joined them and stole some food.
    Ep1g.jpg

Instead of chasing the Stan away, Erik drank from him after Kendra put Derrick to bed. He thought Dane was already asleep, but he was wrong. Dane came down to have some coffee and accidentally discovered that Erik is a vampire. He wasn't scared. Erik told him about how he became a vampire and further showed him more of his powers.
    Ep1h.jpg

The half-brothers spent the rest of the midnight snowboarding.
    Ep1i.jpg

Back home from vacation, Dane had a commercial shoot with a newcomer Angela (Venessa Jeong's sister) who is a big fan of Manuel and Jordan. The two became friends after the shoot, and they hung out together in the newly built cafe area in the Plumbob Pictures Museum. Dane also visited her in her house which is just opposite Izzy's house.
    Ep1j.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Season 4 Episodes
    @Thrior Thanks. I use the app called PhotoScape X.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Wow it's been several pages since I wrote a comments post.

@Sepia Awww. I love the orphanage idea, and the color-themed names.

@Thrior Axel's ongoing flirty feud with death is hilarious. Also I love that his stan is the sim he saved.
    Also the guests at the wedding I posted did in fact sleep in the seats, they just politely waited until after the ceremony and I avoided taking pictures of them until they woke up. I can't really blame them as vampire weddings tend to be late night affairs.
    Also m favorite experience with Alexander Goth was when he autonomously did a fire dance in the nude after failing to get dressed after skinny dipping, so that whole bit with him and nudity in your game was super funny for me.

@Becka28 Thank you for your comments on the wedding. I got confused the other day, must have missed a post, and could not understand why you were so calm about Quin and Rohan breaking up! Then I finally caught the fact that it wasn't their main save. I'm glad in the real thing they stayed together, but also that you enjoyed playing around with the new pack. I am curious to see how Tiger's turn in the NSB save will go. I only have the one evil sim and so far he's mostly cartoony but I'm waiting for a few things before I trigger my planned storyline for him. I like your artbreeder version. I'm glad you took pity on Larry and let him have his better life.

@haneul Thank you for your comments on the wedding. I wanted the two brides in the same dress in different colors... at first I leaned towards white and black because the groom usually wears a black tux, but that just made it look like one of them was in mourning. So since red went with the vampire theme and the venue I picked that and I was happy with how it turned out.
    I like Zach! I hope things go well between them. I love the fact that Cora got some family fun on the waterslide before the end.
    Also I'm glad to see you back! I was just thinking of you a few days before you posted. I have always enjoyed how you drop in and leave comments for slightly older posts that I didn't expect any more comments on. And I feel kind of invested now in wanting to see Deli happy, as well as enjoying your other sims.

@mightysprite I am enjoying your trip through the San Myshuno premades. Some of them I play in my game and some I don't. It's been fun seeing your versions and where you take them! Fireworks twins made me lol.

@Deafsimmer I enjoyed your conclusion and the romantic posts. I look forward to meeting the next generation and seeing how their story plays out.

@Keidra Lol at the Adam Lambert comments, seems he inherited his grandfather's love of eyeliner anyway. Ivander turned out quite lovely. Also
    Sorry to hear about your health/money issues. You're right though, soon as you start building any savings expensive stuff starts happening. If you ever start a gofundme or something of that nature let me know.

@sarabeth2984 Thanks for your comments! I have noticed that Bella does not like to be single for long. I swear she has a crush on the evil butler in my game. Any time she's in a flirty mood and walks into the room where he is she gets very flirty, and then if he leaves the room she goes back to flirty. Meanwhile when she's in a normal mood his existence makes her sad because he's evil. Sims are weird. Anyway good luck to her and Bjorn in your game. It was fun reading about Simeon and Joanna.

@sunblond Sorry to see your story end, but I enjoyed reading it! Thanks for joining us for a while. I hope we'll see some of your future stories someday.

@Metior_Ice I didn't notice if anyone else responded, but I think if you have a club that includes singing as an activity, they'll gravitate to the karaoke machine or microphone even if that isn't the main draw of the lot type. I haven't really noticed sims doing things that aren't tied to the lot type outside of club activities, but I haven't really played much since the likes and dislikes came out to see if they make a difference.
    I enjoyed the last few parts of the Helios story. Glad the romance is overcoming her fear of commitment. He's still a super cool looking sim in alien mer form.

@SwanSong93 I'm curious to see how things will go now that Erik's secret has a witness! I really like those nighttime skiing shots.

@SamDenny I'm very much enjoying your story!

@Duvelina Your Hugo is so sweet.

Meanwhile in my game Noelle Cho aged up.
    dVfsAzT.png

Erick and Siobhan's relationship went public.
    8gG8QtC.png

And the next day Forrest showed up at the hospital during Erick's shift with no illness. I assume he was just checking out his mother's new boyfriend.
    Uni5CH8.png

I will probably be continuing to cut back on my posting for the summer. I have less time for sims due to outdoor activities (both fun and yard maintenance related), and if I must choose between playing or posting I will choose playing. I will undoubtedly still be reading and leaving awesomes on my work breaks. Happy simming to you all!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top