Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    What site do you guys upload your screenshots to?
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    @BlueR0se I do upload mine on imgur. Been there for years, but never really had a use for it until this thread.

@Metior_Ice Yes,

I'm slightly sensitive and annoyed in this case. I like to have control over the things that happened in my game, so I may correct them if it doesn't fit. And I change things impulsive, if I hate them.

I've read a little bit about about this shark god, but I don't find much good information about him, just bits and pieces, which isn't satifying for my knowledge-hungry brain. In general I do have a soft spot for mythology and gods or spirits who aren't the darlings of the society, I don't know why, it is the way it is.

I've moved him to the house to see his merform. Yes it looks a little bit mean, but it seems okay for me. The daughter is also a mermaid, but right now she come after the mother, as you can see in this pictures.

rGWJ4Lq.png
    aS6jDk4.png

I think I will move him out again, right now I'm not into the mood for a play with more than 2 sims.
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @Daravi She looks so cute.

From wikipedia, and I think a good summary.

In Hawaiian mythology, Ukupanipo is a shark god who controls the amount of fish close enough for the fisherman to catch. He occasionally adopted a human child who gains the power to transform into a shark.[1]

This is a super old source of information, but I like the way they share information on sharks. This comes from a point in time when sharks were much more misunderstood and unknown.

https://youtu.be/1TnvFn1bYrc

Early in the video, it shares some information on mythology and the Polynesian Perception of sharks. From what I know, Polynesian Culture was heavily researched for Island Living.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    I did want to add that merfolk are of the water element and Water is the Element of Change. This comes from how water takes 3 different forms. So, it shouldn't be a surprise to see stories and myths involving ocean mythology and water mythical creatures shapeshifting.

I'm not against merfolk being able to take a human form, but it isn't their original form. That's why I want more water activities in the game. Because I know that there are diverse environments in the ocean, I do strongly think that any new merfolk content should include a new world for players that is underwater.

Anyways, Eyewitness, Blue Planet, and some BBC content are all good sources for seeing more of what I'm talking about in regards to an underwater world. As for mythology, merfolk are best depicted before and after medieval times. The medieval era of Europe was heavily influenced by religion and it is a historical fact that the Church held significantly more power during this time. This medieval era transformed the image of merfolk into the popular image, but it also eroded the ocean mythos.

Edit: Part of why I've taken a break from writing my book is because I did extensive research for my own story and identified a gap in lore that starts around the beginning of Medieval Times and ends during the end of the Medieval Era. Ocean Mythology from Ancient Celtic, Greek, Mediterranean, and other coastal, oceanic European Civilizations does appear even harder to find, but I know fragments exist. In some mythologies, merfolk are considered one of the Fairy Races.
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Specter: The infamous old lady and her long-suffering relative are next. (The Sims 2)

It's Love Day and Olive is out on the prowl for a friend of hers named, Emmanuel Rossario, a downloaded sim of low fame.
    06-29-21-6-12-29-PM.png

Unfortunately, Ophelia has the odds stacked against her: dry skin (hence the skin mask), mortified mood swing, and a pity rose from Olive so she won't be totally bummed on Love Day. Here's her trying to woo Yu from Persona 4.
    06-29-21-6-31-02-PM.png

This will tell you how successful that was.
    06-29-21-6-31-45-PM.png

• Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,183 Member
    IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!! Or Winterfest.......CHRISTMAS!!!!
    HjJrwLC.png
    Decided to have the Reapers make a snowman since it's Christmas and all of that.
    3hDv7AG.png
    Anakin: "Ha ha, anything to ease my mind from the imminent Third World War."
    p9zz4gl.png
    Oh what's Noodles going to do?
    vjkKLMq.png
    Ah, classic Noodles.
    0T9PgrR.png
    Oh so THAT'S what the view of the No Privacy bathroom looks like from out here....Never use that bathroom again.
    pOq3SnM.png
    And the snowman is complete. We'll name him Paul.
    DLsOq00.png
    Time for a good Ol' family snowball fight.
    bGyEW9i.png
    Blanca: "Eat this, Noodles!"
    OUl2v2Z.png
    vX26mGt.png
    Well time to throw that Christmas party. Nice to see Noodles put on his finest robe.
    HoVtpsw.png
    Come on everyone, sing Jingle Bells!
    VJzPa01.png
    To distract you from the fact that some members of your family might not survive the trip inside the Bowling Alley. Terrible day for a blizzard.
    GgpKs1s.png
    Grim: "I mean, I feel fine."
    x3MWmLH.png
    Awful time for Casey to wear a dress that small.
    LBJSFU6.png
    Oh and down goes Grim.
    ZBVBBoj.png
    Oh boy, I sure hope Jewel gets inside. She's not looking too great here.
    clDt2cj.png
    Seriously ladies, stop chatting with Grim when you have this much exposed skin.
    OWsAqvS.png
    See, now you're BOTH turning into icicles. Though it's nice to see that nearly freezing to death puts some color into Octavia's hair.
    11Rpa9o.png
    Well congrats to Casey on surviving the journey!
    BkVe72L.png
    I was able to call the rest of the family into the house by having everyone open presents. That got them inside quickly.
    33y7jIu.png
    Wait, who the heck are you? Get out of here, you weren't invited!
    V6Dcu01.png
    I might've just shoo'd away one of the few customers this Bowling Alley ever gets but at least I kept the Reaper Family Christmas nice and pure.
    X4YVPtq.png
    Aww how cute, Dave thinks he's the main character of this story. Ah ha ha, Dave you will be die and be forgotten by the world.
    Uvykg0a.png
    Guess Anakin decided to work as a bartender today.
    xswV1Tr.png
    Even though we have a nice bartender right here.
    iYm7z98.png
    Oh yeah! Christmas, baby!
    oMj74pB.png
    Anakin: "So Dad, what are you going to do when we get thrown into World War 3?"
    HSIkvqK.png
    Grim: "Well personally I'll just be glad that I'm too old to be drafted."
    Tbmdin7.png
    Aww how cute, Octavia and Casey had a glitched out hug session.
    vvEEX6z.png
    Noodles, stop taking out the trash. You're not a slave, you're family.
    Rz6cShS.png
    And so Anakin finally opened his present.
    EYFiukp.png
    Anakin: "Gasp, it's the power to believe in myself!"
    UTtIQCn.png
    Oh and there's the Grim's. Just enjoying some popcorn.
    pSM7pXO.png
    Grim Sr: "Hey check this out."
    jBmtob1.png
    pBwQ2kx.png
    8iyEGE3.png
    And the Popcorn disappears into the void.
    4EtUqZm.png
    Alright, Christmas Party is over. Good luck on your way home, everyone!
    IYQZWJT.png
    Now this woman I can respect because while this is clearly a terrible idea, I can respect that she's got the spirit.
    GsEaRHD.png
    Anakin: "Say, since the party is over. Wanna go make love?"
    Fi6cdj1.png
    Anakin: "Noodles, don't interrupt us for at least three and a half minutes."
    0qK1UTq.png
    Oh and Father Winter is here. Just enjoying some popcorn left behind by the Grim's.
    G7kZZt2.png

And now a message from our President.
    President Nukemall: "Alright Meatbags, listen up because this is my speech. My first decree as President I hereby declare that He Who Smelled it, Dealt it."
    i3oVU2r.png
    President Nukemall: "And for my second decree, I have publicly executed my Political Rival."
    1JXhoD3.png
    Savior O'Humanity: "Wait, you REALLY can't do this. The President doesn't have this power!"
    P7dt3bA.png
    President Nukemall: "I am above the law!"
    4OMor5g.png
    Pop
    axtgHIP.png
    Grim: "I'd make a funny joke, but personally I'm terrified for the well-being of the world."
    aqx8iUr.png
    So am I Grim, So am I.
  • Options
    SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited June 2021
    Reality Kings Season 5: Episode 5

Bruce had his birthday on the day of Harvestfest.
    Ep5a.jpg

He had a simple but nice birthday party at home. He acquired the new trait "Self-Absorbed" upon aging up. After the party, he joined the Acting career track as a "Commercial Spokesperson" under A.I. Staffing Agency. He got a text message from Mick congratulating him for getting his job. He uploaded a viral video and gained almost a million new followers.
    Ep5b.jpg

Bruce visited Ava (whom he lost his virginity to; also attended his birthday party) in her small house in Windslar. She lives with her two teenage sisters. She is now a 2-star celebrity at Rank 5 of the Acting career track ("Supporting Actress"). Bruce and Ava WooHooed with each other in Ava's bedroom. It was Bruce's first time to WooHoo (not just "mess around").
    Ep5c.jpg

Bruce passed his first audition. During his first commercial shoot, Dane was also in the studio for a different shoot. Bruce's co-star was a slightly older actress named Capri. Bruce got gold, and he got promoted to "Guest Star." His celebrity status also rose up to "B-Lister."
    Ep5d.jpg

Bruce and Dane left the studio together and went to the Romance Festival to get some drinks. Bruce asked the Romance Guru but received a bad forecast.
    Ep5e.jpg

Dane had another shoot with Angela. They had to reshoot the scene he did with Sophie (replaced in her role by Angela) because it wasn't that good. Although they have worked together before, this was Dane's first time to have a kissing scene with Angela.
    Ep5f.jpg

James, a cousin of Jordan, Markus, and Jordi, had his birthday on the day before Winterfest. He lives in a small apartment unit in Spice Market Neighborhood (in the same building where Jordan, Markus, and Jordi used to live) with his mother (the elder wearing yellow), father (the elder wearing blue), and younger brother (the one wearing striped T-shirt inside a jacket). The guests were in foul mood because of the noisy neighbors.
    Ep5g.jpg

Jordan's household celebrated the Winterfest with Father Winter. Markus and Jordi both got promoted to Junior Artiste and received a Drama Accolade trophy. They both started building their Wellness skill after the Winterfest feast.
    Ep5h.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Season 4 Episodes
    Current Season's Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • Options
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Newcrest Aliens: Helios and Iona

Helios woke up and greeted Iona with a kiss after jogging on a treadmill.

51273240157_54e74d3397_h.jpg

Helios decided to ask Iona out on another date. It would be their first date since they started living in the Fae Neighborhood of Newcrest.

51274717109_eed459d203_h.jpg

Helios and Iona went to the Sea Nymph Park for their date. The park was designed to make merfolk feel more at home on land.

Helios sang his Charmer's Lullaby to Iona and Iona returned with her own Charmer's Lullaby in a merfolk courtship before Helios gave Iona a Mermaid's Kiss.

51273989826_02c1a7357f_h.jpg

51274715944_6c4d2fee79_h.jpg

51275018405_50f9936246_h.jpg
    Helios sat with Iona on the pool ledge and explained to Iona why Helios was in the Human worlds instead of Sixam.

Helios: "My parents had a huge fight with Nui over him marrying his partner. He was a Blue Sixam and Gui was a Purple Sixam. Our parents didn't approve since there was some conflict between the two types of Sixams. Nui thought their opposition was ridiculous. I did too."

51274716969_458589f080_h.jpg

Helios: "Our parents were tyrants that didn't even like that Nui was had male partner. They didn't approve of male human pollination, and Nui wanted to have a family with Gui using the technology. So, we left Sixam to have a life among humans away from our parents."

51275018335_2193513968_h.jpg

After their date ended, Helios got a call from Dylan. Apparently, there was a party in the World of Windenburg. Helios brought Iona, Nui, Gui, and Kalama with him.

51274162673_f3e157def3_h.jpg

Since the party wasn't big enough, Helios called more of his merfolk friends. Meanwhile, Lyric was showing Dylan a video of a DJ dressed in a fishman suit. The two young mermen laughed at the gunny costume.

51275018215_52d2091473_h.jpg

With so many merfolk showing up, Kemps joined the party. He decided to stay in his merfolk attire since there weren't many humans to hide his identity from.

51274716789_b7c8eb5596_h.jpg

Pyrite, Dylan's Shadow, also showed up, but he went largely unnoticed. He's essentially Dylan's Darkness Manifested as an Evil Elemental Force, but as a shadow of the real thing, a fake. He goes largely unnoticed. He hates everything Dylan loves. He did end up getting flrty with a human that noticed him.

51274715864_13010ccf5a_h.jpg

51275018195_c5b7c9cd09_h.jpg

Jade showed up with a scowl on her face: "Why didn't anyone invite me?"

51273240932_ae2620de9e_b.jpg

Jade's thoughts: "What's that human doing here?"

51273989461_372f0377f5_h.jpg

Eventually, Jade started to enjoy the party. Pyrite left the party, and Joaquin mistook Zephyr for him and danced with him. Since Pyrite was identical in appearance to Dylan and Dylan was Zeph's identical twin, it was an easy mistake to make. Zephyr was polite and simply left after dancing. Zephyr still had a girlfriend he was in love with.

51274715844_6b0d0b6a1b_h.jpg

But with so many merfolk around, Zeph changed into his Elemental Attire before leaving.

51275018155_a0267bc962_h.jpg

Since the twins left, Kemps decided to leave too. As the merfolk left, humans started to join the party.

51273989396_45ac5572a5_h.jpg

Back at the house, Gui started polishing the lab equipment to perfection. Gui was a neat sixam like his husband.

51274716729_b786e9a86d_h.jpg

After an eventful day, Helios proposed to Iona near his fall flower garden.

51274716704_b6fd081056_h.jpg

51273989381_39f57b780f_h.jpg

Iona said yes and they kissed before Iona jumped into his arms.

51274162453_9659d0c7c9_h.jpg

51275018120_4d18d38935_h.jpg

The next morning, before his wedding, Helios tended to the garden in the Greenhouse. Helios took a lot of pride in his garden.

51273240037_3adc613597_h.jpg

51273989336_273dbfb969_h.jpg

Immediately after waking up, Gui went straight to the Nursery to polish to perfection the highchair. Gui personally helped manage the decorating for the Nursery and the Living room play pin. The Nursery was Nui and Gui's pride and joy because they haven't tried for a baby yet.

51273989306_dc57e190f0_h.jpg

The wedding was Friday Night, and Helios agreed to a merfolk wedding for Iona. Helios found the merfolk attire a little strange to wear, but he went with it.

51273240027_8f1d44d857_b.jpg

Helios's Family and his Merbros all showed up to attend the wedding. The family he joined and the family he was related to by blood watched and supported him. The wedding was small and mundane, but it was what Iona wanted. Helios knew about Iona's past and respected her wishes to keep the wedding small and simple.

51275018010_a919ef337d_h.jpg

The two exchanged their vows and kissed. Helios was ready to change back into some normal clothing.

51274162318_50aea362d0_c.jpg

Iona was still a loner and kempt her distance for most of the after party, but she never lost sight of Helios. She started to approach Helios when the twins showed up and started chatting. Helios tried to listen to them, but the twins talked in a way that only they could understand. Helios couldn't decipher the twin talk and Iona decided to stay on the sidelines.

51274162243_cfbe21f790_b.jpg

When Nui, Gui, Helios, and Iona returned home, they made the first step toward parenthood.

51275017865_f599bf49cb_z.jpg

51274716449_b8f53743f7_c.jpg

51273239992_ee8bd6e66d_b.jpg

51274162168_86710d4aa4_h.jpg

Even the Toilet Celebrated with a fountain show!

51274716419_29280b7326_b.jpg

Gui's first thought after his woohoo with Nui was how much he'd love Eggs and Toast for breakfast.

51273240587_b3a6d2f543_b.jpg

It wasn't long before the feeling of the new arrival hit Nui and Iona, but they weren't showing yet.

51273239967_bc51668165_h.jpg

51274716349_8cca2b8fa2_b.jpg

Gui was startled by Rotor later that day.

HAL: "We both know what you are doing. You're trying to replace me. That's why you constantly leave pranks inside my plumbing. When Dave needs to use the bathroom, I'll lock the door... (Static)..."

Rotor: "This is Rotor. Your friendly Bathroom Buddy AI!'

51274716334_f33d337bde_b.jpg

Nui had a taste of what was to come at Sea Nymph Park when he noticed a need to use the bathroom more often, increased hunger, and how he grew tired faster.

51273240457_fa2b344c6c_b.jpg

That didn't stop him from swimming to the Karaoke Machine and singing horribly.

51274161948_e553325338_b.jpg

While his brother swam circles around him, Nui took a nap on the raft.

51274716299_155abdf324_b.jpg

Meanwhile in Newcrest:
    Both Dylan and Zeph's Shadows showed up to fish. As it grew closer to the Winter Season, the Shadows seemed to appear more often than the Lights.

51273989071_5150011a21_h.jpg

51274716384_7b5934b166_h.jpg

When the clouds parted, Zephyr showed up.

51273240562_bec8612fff_b.jpg

And as an Elemental, he passed judgement on the nearest Child of the Islands.

51274162108_eb142a3f45_b.jpg

• Options
    BlueR0se wrote: »

I use postimg now. I formerly used imgbox but it's been down for ages.
  • Options
    pendragon1980pendragon1980 Posts: 436 Member
    edited June 2021
    I have a quick kind of random question has anybody else seen this swamp creature clothing it's popping up randomly with my Sims but I cannot find it in CAS. I don't have any mods that are acting funny.

I regret I didn't snag a picture before I had to get ready for work.

When I added that Sim to my household to find it she wasn't any sort of occult and it wasn't in her wardrobe

Edit: I found a picture on Google. What is this thing?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Sims+4+sea+creature+costume&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=isvn&sxsrf=ALeKk00BKB_VYwGHZ29BoHHIHFQdghrUcQ:1625071633000&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiI-6zL57_xAhXoAZ0JHXaIBKUQ_AUoAXoECAIQAg&biw=371&bih=735#imgrc=h3hdk-ChLgkVQM
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    My Orora Storm sim now has a proper Xmen Storm's superhero outfit thanks to the new Sims Sessions free CAS outfit.
    Thanks devs.
  • Options
    BlueR0se wrote: »

@BlueR0se I use Flickr, but it does require paying a subscription fee for unlimited storage.
  • Options
    I have a quick kind of random question has anybody else seen this swamp creature clothing it's popping up randomly with my Sims but I cannot find it in CAS. I don't have any mods that are acting funny.

When I added that Sim to my household to find it she wasn't any sort of occult and it wasn't in her wardrobe

https://www.google.com/search?q=Sims+4+sea+creature+costume&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=isvn&sxsrf=ALeKk00BKB_VYwGHZ29BoHHIHFQdghrUcQ:1625071633000&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiI-6zL57_xAhXoAZ0JHXaIBKUQ_AUoAXoECAIQAg&biw=371&bih=735#imgrc=h3hdk-ChLgkVQM

@pendragon1980 It's a full body outfit from get famous.
  • Options
    pendragon1980pendragon1980 Posts: 436 Member
    Metior_Ice wrote: »

@pendragon1980 It's a full body outfit from get famous.

Oh! That makes sense. Thank you.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Reality Kings Season 5: Episode 6

Mick's family had a vacation trip to Mt. Komorebi. They rented the same lodging occupied by Jordan's family when they did the Mountain Excursion.
    Ep6a.jpg

They went to the Festival of Light and wore the festival kimono. Famous actress Lisa was also there.
    Ep6b.jpg

After the festival, they went back to their lodging to sleep.
    Ep6c.jpg

The next morning, Mick was the one who woke up first. He got bored, so he went for a stroll and met the Ito family.
    Ep6d.jpg

It was New Year's Eve. They were invited by the Ito family to the restaurant that they own just a short walk away from the lodging. They watched the Countdown to Midnight there.
    Ep6e.jpg

They went to the Festival of Youth the next morning. Mikhail was not yet old enough to participate in the festival activities, but at least he managed to get a selfie with Yamachan. Before going home, Mick and Jessie took turns swimming in the Wakaba River and looking after Mikhail.
    Ep6f.jpg

Bruce was doing lots of shoots lately. There were some newbie actors and actresses including Criss (the one wearing black shirt), Ava's sister Asa (the one with bracelet and reading a script; she had her teen to young adult aging up birthday a few days after Bruce and Ava WooHooed), and Jordan's cousin James (the one in pirate costume).
    Ep6g.jpg

After James finished his first shoot, he went to the Shrieking Llama with Jordan. It was Ghost Night, so as expected, many ghosts appeared including the ghost of deceased actor Brad (5-star celebrity and "Silver Screen Icon"). Judith Ward was also there, and she started flirting with James. The two started dating.
    Ep6h.jpg

The Star Accolades event was held in Stargazer Lounge again. Jordan met famous musician Britney for the second time with her husband Marshall who is also a famous musician. The awarding ceremony began, and Cherie got an award. She delivered her acceptance speech, but Jordan was not there to watch.
    Ep6i.jpg

Show spoiler to find out where Jordan was during Cherie's acceptance speech.
    He was in the VIP area with Britney! For more than a year after his marriage, Jordan was able to resist the temptation of flirting with other women. But this time, he couldn't. Likewise, Britney could not resist Jordan's charm.
    Ep6j.jpg

Ep6k.jpg

They did not just flirt with each other. They even WooHooed in the sleeping pod!
    Ep6l.jpg

They decided to keep what happened as a secret since they're both married.
    Ep6m.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Season 4 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited July 2021
    My sims got to enjoy the Summer concert (Although I missed the 29th because I saw "Here Come the Mummys live, They weren't as good as 38 Special or Bret Michaels live.") But Got to see them today my sims had fun though most were laughing at the sims in the crowd, Although (I personally loved Joy Oladokun's singing also sorta jelly since I sound country when I sing and I don't like country. xD But her voice was BEAUTIFUL!).

"Dude your noggin is blocking my shot!" (I loved Joy's's voice! Wish I could have more!)
    51282170878_8b519dbfc6_b.jpg

Vegeta was laughing while my Simself fighting the another for blocking her shot but he did it on purpose. (Evil.. Ya know.. xD)
    51282966055_b697a30838_b.jpg

The rest of the event went off with a hitch and the shots taken were amazing. (Personally I love taking snap shots at live concerts).
    51281995491_14d03f88ac_b.jpg

51282172308_72fbac3487_b.jpg
    51282728619_c1a1683d62_b.jpg
    51281997556_608d6386dc_b.jpg

(I loved the shots I took except the first shot with that sim's head was too real... >.<!!! )

Post edited by BMSO on
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited July 2021
    @BMSO My sims got engaged at the first concert they attended
    DO9EG0W.png

They're now married and expecting, but they don't know they're having twins!
    IlawYRn.png
    G57MZa5.png
    ibvxu1O.png
    OnSrN0B.png

After they returned home.....
    2MDQQvn.png

Baby on board! ;) Gender reveal coming soon!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Reality Kings Season 5: Episode 7

Julia Ann's daughter Jayden, who recently aged up to young adult and became an actress, saw Bruce in the Studio and asked for his autograph sign.
    Ep7a.jpg

It was Love Day! Bruce found out that Julia Ann and her daughter recently moved in to a house in Newcrest just a few blocks away from where he and his father lives. Bruce paid them a visit and met Julia Ann for the first time in person. They instantly became attracted to each other. Bruce has specially strong appeal to older women.
    Ep7b.jpg

They WooHooed in Julia Ann's bedroom where they got caught by Johnny.
    Ep7c.jpg

Johnny got very angry, so he slapped his girlfriend for cheating. He also fought Bruce and won. Despite being beaten up by Johnny, Bruce continued flirting with Julia Ann as if nothing happened. He even convinced her to break up with Johnny. After the incident, Bruce and Johnny became enemies. Bruce became very angry, and this caused him to gain his new fame quirk--Emotion Bomb.
    Ep7d.jpg

Dane worked with Angela again.
    Ep7e.jpg

He had a kissing scene with her for the second time. Dane got gold and got promoted to "Supporting Actor." He also received award nomination for his excellent performance.
    Ep7f.jpg

Manuel paid a visit to his parents, and he brought the twins with him. They were watching comedy, and his mother kept on telling jokes and funny stories. She became hysterical for hours and eventually died of laughter.
    Ep7g.jpg

Her grave was placed in Newcrest Cemetery. There was an inconsiderate paparazzi who took pictures of Manuel's mourning family.
    Ep7h.jpg

Jordi met a girl named Martina Goth (Mortimer's niece) at school. He found out that she is the daughter of the current National Leader Leila Goth (sister of Mortimer). Martina invited Jordi to their home (a unit in Spire Apartments), and Jordi had a wonderful opportunity of meeting the National Leader.
    Ep7i.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Season 4 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
  • Options
    nickip83nickip83 Posts: 1 New Member
    My sim slept all night and woke up sleep deprived...please make it make sense!
  • Options
    So, I logged in for a brief moment and my sims are now showing after getting some sleep. I'm hoping that my goofball sims won't make them wet themselves because keeping the toilets working might be a chore. I'm thinking of leveling Gui's Handiness. I feel bad for Gui and Helios. They will have their work cut out for them keeping the toilets functioning.
  • Options
    DivaDogsDivaDogs Posts: 20 Member
    I finished the bachelor challenge and married those two sims. I also had some sims go to university and they made it to their second year. Oh and I killed three sims.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I didn't play at all today. But yesterday, my sim got to see the music festival in the park.
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Sofia

Quitting-Job-1.png

Sofia looked healthy and happy. She wanted to turn her life around and that didn't end with quitting the bubble blower, but also quitting the job she didn't enjoy.

Quitting-Job-2.png

Sofia's boss understood and let her go. She hadn't been around much lately and even her boss could see things hadn't been great in the past year.

Unsure-If-She-Did-the-Right-Thing.png

When Sofia hung up, she wasn't sure she did the right thing. She didn't want to live in her childhood bedroom forever, sharing the room with her younger sister. Earning money was an important part of finding her own place.

Piano-Is-Too-Big-to-Take-Out.png

The plan Sofia had in mind was to play piano on the streets, trying to earn money that way. It'd be meagre earnings at first but the goal was to become big as a piano player. The piano in her room was too big to take out though.

Old-Keyboard-in-Dad-s-Gym.png

Sofia used to play on a keyboard in her apartment with Hugo but when Sofia moved back in with her parents, the keyboard had to be stored somewhere, unused. At the moment, it was in the corner of her dad's gym upstairs.

Content-About-Finding-Keyboard.png

Sofia hadn't seen her keyboard in months and lit up when she walked into the room and her eye fell on it. It's perfectly portable.

Trying-Out-Keyboard.png

Sofia sat down behind the keyboard and tried out the keys. The sound was different from her grand piano but sounded great to her musical ears.
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited July 2021
    TS4-x64-2021-07-01-23-28-38.png
    Sim-Kendra was not interested in talking to Raj, who happened to be at the door.
    Shortly after that, I gave her lot the private dwelling trait to make other Sims leave her loner-butt alone.
    TS4-x64-2021-07-02-00-08-34.png
    Sim-Kendra went to magic realm and decided to do tricks in platform heels that'd probably break real-Kendra's neck.

TS4-x64-2021-07-02-00-41-45.png
    Spotted a wild Cecily!

TS4-x64-2021-07-02-03-58-38.png
    Sim-Kendra spends most of her time alternating between doing freelance programming gigs, writing books, and livestreaming video games. She also spends an inordinate amount of time wandering around in her underwear, and tbh if I lived alone I would too. The Life (TM).
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited July 2021
    Yet another marriage ended in divorce, this time because of the husband spending most nights out partying with his friends and the wife flirting with her brother-in-law to get his attention. They never had anything in common and only got married because of unplanned pregnancy, so it wasn't really that much of a surprise.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top