Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

@Duvelina

Very good illustration of what Sophia’s life has become!

Which is, basically nothing. What a sad situation, we all know how talented she is. Or was ...

@rottmeister

That is really unfortunate about the servos. Is it a known bug, or are you just that lucky? Lol

But evil sister “repairs” him. I like it. Everything is back as it should be!

This is pretty scary when you think about it!
    Also am I the only one terrified that she's the daughter of a robot and an alien? World domination soon?
    Lol, but she is very cute!
    I really laughed at your epic gamer moment! That’s the best! Honestly! Do those display cases keep things fresh forever?
    It’s lucky that the cloning machine worked so well! I hate it when they give you the blocks of matter (or whatever that’s called, lol)

@Silverofdreams30

Sooo, you vote for Uncle Joey. I wish I had gone that route, I’m having trouble with the one I chose to do 😩

Oh! An update! That’s really nice. She went out to sing Karaoke with her dad! Yeah, it never sounds that strange when both sims have low singing skill. It’s when you mix a good singer and a bad singer, then it sounds really odd, lol.

And yes! I’m loving the pictures that KiniHokulani is putting up for me! And Thorne is some handsome, his kids are really cute! Unless they age up with his nose! Lol!

@DinowCookie.
    I’m well, thanks. 😁 Turned in my bachelor thesis finally, it took soo long! How have you been

Yay! That’s wonderful news! They do take a while! I’m pretty good! Been in my house for ummm 2 moths straight, but that’s ok, I have my sims and this thread to keep me busy 😊
    I’ve been following you on TS4 gallery which reminded me of this thread when you uploaded Thorne and Don.
    Lol, that’s pretty great! So here you are because I uploaded the #shirtlesspremades 😂 I still need to make a couple more, I’m just trying to figure out a reason to show Diego Lobo shirtless 🤣
    And yes, Anthony could actually see her from his bedroom window. He had an apartment right across the street from the spice market.
    I think that’s so romantic 🥰❤️😊

The furniture is indeed from Get Famous. I didn't know that the acting career is bugged 😱 I was going to try it later but I guess that'll have to wait, so thanks for the heads-up.
    Yes sarabeth2984 Daephene and Daravi all just mentioned it lately.in their updates. I hope they fix it soon, I know it’s really bothering people.

@CK213
    My sims were at the library and the Renegades showed up there for some reason.
    I think because I built the library on the property of their old hangout.

Ahhh, that would do it. I had the same thing happen with them, I had put a gorgeous resort type place there, and all my sims were doing this weird horrified reaction because of the club’s notorious reputation. I can’t decide what to do about that. I’d already changed their activities, so they weren’t a problem, but I with I could change that reputation too, lol

It’s pretty cool to see the DU people as a welcome wagon! Did someone bring fruitcake? I thought I saw someone eating some in the last picture. I always grab it as soon as the person sets it down and throw it away. My sims Always get sick from fruitcake! Lol!

@ryttu3k

That’s a really nice looking (what do you call it?) study! Even with the orange! Lol! It is actually a very nice accent color in there.

And yeah, I don’t remember what I wrote, but I knew it was the immortality aspect that made him upset about the new sibling to be. I could definitely see his point.

I’m glad to hear you’re sticking with your usual Sims! It would have been very jarring for them to suddenly be that realistic, and not really themselves.

@March306

Oh yeah! I remember that part of the show. I never watched it, but tons of my friends did and they always were glad when he’d end up killing the bad guy! Lol

This made me lol. Come on Moses! Is it really that bad?
    Moses was like walking away from Geri as she was trying to tell him she was pregnant. I guess he was trying to get out of that situation. Like "Lady, you're on your own"
    I guess I’ll find out one of these days! I’d love to see his child age up!

So she should have Moses kid/kids, and then two more pregnancies after that? Hopefully there will be a girl, or do you still have a girl at home? There were some toddler girls there, I think.

@KiniHokulani

Ahhhh, it’s the J man! Yay!

Geez Katrina, desperate much? She’s putting herself right in his trap. Quite willingly. Are they all going to be this enamored with him that they throw themselves at his feet? Lol. I can’t remember everyone he’s gunning for. Lily Feng might be tough. She’s unflirty isn’t she?

But wow! Drama! Mortimer drops dead right there! Did you think that would happen? Or was it just unbelievably good luck?
    Oh no... the old man's dead. That’s a shame, a real shame
    Sure J. 🙄 Lol! He has a lot of nerve, coming over there moments after their dad dies, when the kids know it’s his fault. But yeah, those expressions that Alexander was making are crazy appropriate! Kid looks terrified!
    They chat and J lets her air out her grievances and guilt. He's very good at acting like he cares.
    It’s actually kind of crazy when you think about how sad she looked when she agreed to leave ol’ Morty

When I saw him propose to Bella right by that wedding arch I thought we were skipping the long engagement 🤣

I’m definitely looking forward to this!
    Tune in next time - how will J finally dispose of Bella Goth? What will Cassandra and Alexander think of the news? And will he be able to hide this secret from Katrina?

Oh My God!!!

It’s my Laney! Oh my god! Honestly, I never expected that! Lol! This is so flipping awesome! I’m dying!

All the intrigue! Ha! I figured you were building up to a big reveal, but that’s a crazy reveal!

Ok, sooo, Laney and Jasper are the wedding people in all my games, 🤣 because she takes the best photos of any sim I ever used, and they both have Max cooking skills, so if they are the ones who fill the magic serving table from luxury party the food is top level! Plus they can make any cake 😅 (also, just a hint, Jasper taught her how to paint and she’s as good as he is, lmao!)

And you put the good hair on her! Yay!
    I laughed at this:
    She hears him approach before he utters a word, and her steely gaze startles Don for a moment
    She gave him the look, hey? Lol. And geez, the other people in that place were staring at them. What’s up with that?

This was the best though
    but.. wait, did you say Thorne Bailey? He's getting married?!"
    "Yes ma'am, to me!"
    "Oh, oh my.. well, then, we'll make those colors work, I suppose!"
    That’s awesome! I guess she was a bit trepidatious about that color match up, but the mention of Thorne throws that away. Yes, we do what Thorne wants! And I laughed when you said roses were his favorite flower! Roses - thorns - I love it!

And when she said
    quote]iThis s going to be very different, but I can't wait to see what we can work out Mr. Lothario! I've never had to design and plan a wedding for two uniquely headstrong men such as yourselves.[/quote]
    Lol, she figured those two out really quickly!

I see you caught a handshake. I just hate that you can’t click for that interaction, or was that a pose? It’s just annoying when they don’t do it, but you can’t make them do it. I mean, in reality they would do that for sure!

And then .... oh God, you went there! You actually went there! Dash! Oh no! Don is his kryptonite! Ohhhh .... he’s gonna cause problems... so many problems! 😳😮😜 But oh my, isn’t he handsome? Lol

Not as handsome as Thorne, up in the gym though. Ummm yummy, what a kiss 😘

Oh and I love that last painting Jasper did! That one is really great, well, they are all great! But I love the sea there behind him from up on a bluff. Super picturesque!

And why you always gotta end like this?!
    With the wedding planner finally booked, it looks like everything's falling into place! What can go wrong at this point? Find out next time as Don discovers just how messed up the entertainment business really is...
    Dang! Everything has to go well for my babies!

Oh, btw, who is Honey Darnell?
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @KiniHokulani It's nice seeing this side of Don with his friend, being so grateful over his work, my favorite pic is with him on the computer and you can see Thorne on the wall behind him. Specifically, the one that is number eight, I like how Laney met him that's for sure ha good thing it worked out I half expected some woman from his past trying to get back with him. Thorne still has it also never lost it ha.

Not much of a reply I'll be leaving soon but I did somewhat redo my guy and mine's self sims on top of the yesterdays update.

A couple things I had to put on that we would wear.
    YnZ0NZm.png
    BDSQSBh.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    I revisited a Sim I hadn't played in a while, annnd she froze to death in the snow. I moved her back in as a ghost and used the wishing well to restore her to life, only for her to die WITHIN THREE HOURS of hysterical laughter. The wishing will had given her a get-out-of-death free pass, though, so she's still among us.
  • Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

I'm THAT lucky 😉

Yes, it is very scary. A servo dying, means he's gone forever. No ghosts or anything. So I'm highkey paranoid every time it rains 😀

I'm pretty sure Ambrosia always stays fresh, no?
    I put them behind fences, so my sims wouldn't autonomously eat it all.
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    edited May 2020
    Wedding

Sky.jpg
    Swimming.jpg
    Social-Media.jpg
    On the morning of her wedding day, Lucy started off with a nice swim. It was going to be a beautiful day and the sun was already shining down on the pool. Everything needed to go perfect today. There was the perfect wedding venue, warm weather and her amazing soon-to-be husband with all of the kids surrounding her. This time she was going to try her hardest to get the gorgeous day with the dress she’s always wanted. For her first wedding she couldn’t have cared less. All she had wanted was to get rich and live in a huge mansion. Her dreams came true but as soon as she was married and settled into the house, she won the lottery and became an instant millionaire herself. She could literally afford anything she wanted, and Lucy had to reflect and ask herself what it was she wanted. After today, she felt like she could finally say she had fulfilled her deepest desires. After the refreshing swim, a social media update was in order. She needed to let her followers know about the bikini she was wearing. It all came with her influencer stylist job.

Sign-Brook-In.jpg
    Encourage-Misbehavior-Brook.jpg
    Brook-Examination.png
    Lucy’s cat Brook kept vomiting around the place, so she had to be taken to the vet for a quick check-up. Since Lucy is a millionaire, she can give Brook the best care there is. No money was too much to fix her dear little friend. The vet could help Brook right then and there and she went home a little woozy but healthy, nonetheless. (I never went to a vet before; it was so much fun!)

Max-Being-Told-About-Wedding.jpg
    With Lucy and Brook safely back home, it was the time to let the kids know that today was going to be the day Lucy was getting married to Paolo. She had taken care of every single thing except for telling the kids when the big day was going to be. Lucy knew almost everyone was happy for her, Max would be the hardest to tell. He was always moping around the house, manic laughing sounds coming from his room but evil sneers everywhere else. Lucy cautiously approached him and told him the news. Max was mostly bothered. He had work today. He wasn’t feeling up to a wedding. Lucy tried to reassure him by saying he didn’t have to stay for the reception, just the ceremony. Max knew he couldn’t say much else, so he agreed with a defeated sigh.

Shake-Mistake.jpg
    As soon as Max arrived at the wedding venue, he made his way to the bar to mix himself a drink. A mixologist was hired but they hadn’t even arrived yet. Max didn’t think he could get through the day sober, so he didn’t wait. He’d never mixed before though, so the it didn’t go great and the drink wasn’t tasty either but hey, at least it was alcoholic.

Streaking-on-Wedding-Day.jpg
    The first thing Lucy did after all the guests had entered the wedding venue was take off all her clothes and streak. These were her last moments of freedom (hopefully forever). She had to take every moment and enjoy it (I don’t know why my sims always wear swimwear underneath the censoring, but let’s just say she wasn’t wearing any).

Paolo-Caresses-Lucy-s-Cheek.jpg
    Before the ceremony could officially get started, Lucy and Paolo had a quiet moment to themselves. They were fully anticipating getting married, but both had been married before and were quite nervous about living together and co-existing constantly from here on out. Paolo did a good job of calming Lucy down. He lovingly caressed her cheek and told her he loved her and couldn’t wait to be married to her.

Lucy-Wedding-1.jpg
    Lucy-Wedding-2.jpg
    Lucy-Wedding-3.jpg
    Lucy-Wedding-4.jpg
    Lucy-Wedding-5.jpg
    Lucy-Wedding-6.jpg
    A beautiful ceremony followed, and Lucy was sure she had never been this happy before. Paolo was the man of her dreams and her children were all in full support.

Max-Looks-Like-World-is-Ending-at-Lucy-s-Wedding.png
    Or most of them anyway.

Jacqueline-Karaoke.png
    Juliana-Dancing.jpg
    Juliana-Singing.jpg
    Neal-and-Luna-Talking.jpg
    Lucy-and-Jacqueline-Dancing-at-Wedding.jpg
    Jacqueline-and-Hugo-Talking-at-Lucy-s-Wedding.jpg
    The rest of the day and evening was spent in the company of the guests. A lot of dancing and karaoke singing happened, but the kids hung out too. Juliana had the time of her life learning how to dance from big brother Neal while singing her little heart out at the machine. Jacqueline earlier wasn’t much better. Neal and Luna had a heart-to-heart. They didn’t know each other very well since Neal did most of his growing up while Luna was living in student housing to get her very own degree. Lucy and Jacqueline shook their bodies to the rhythm of the music until Jacqueline was tired and went over to best friend and brother Hugo. And as promised, Max had left for work before the reception had even begun.
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited May 2020
    @Daravi
    It was a well deserved end for Nick! I like how everything got in order now. I hope the family get some time to rest and to celebrate, before the next desaster strike them
    No more disasters, I promise!! Only nice things, happy things!.. I promise :sweat_smile:
    Thank you! <3

@KiniHokulani
    Tony is fine as hell to be an elder. I had no idea, honestly! Everyone looks great, actually. Here's to Peter getting some facial hair soon!
    Tony is beautiful :relaxed: Peter and facial hair - hehe, maybe one day it'll happen :D I'm not ready to let my baby grow up 🥺
    And "Morg, Queen of the Porgs" made me laugh. I hope she warms up to the other kids soon, they're so sweet! I love your cute update. :)
    Yup, Jamie and Lindsey to this day remain my favourite toddlers ever, they're the sweetest beans :blush: (nearly aged up :cry:)
    Thank you!

@sarabeth2984 thank you!

@ChuChuExpress
    Katrina's back! Aww yeah!
    Couldn't have her away for too long, she's too awesome :D
    Thank you!

@ryttu3k
    Oh, Peter - I feel his pain, I was mistaken for a teenager last year. I was thirty-two...
    Right there with you, even though on a smaller scale! Everyone mistakes me for 14 and I'm off to college this year :sweat_smile:
    Katrina!! And the babies! Well, not babies any more, they're six! Aww, Morgie's jealous...
    Oh, the tragic realisation that you're not special to your older bro :D
    Everyone looks great, and even if Plot does end up happening, I'm glad they have at least a moment to relax and have fun <3
    I swear, it's like no one believes I can keep my sims happy... No one trusts me anymore, no matter what I say everyone will always wait for the next disaster to strike :cry: ( :D )
    Thank you!

Jamie's and Lindseys first time on a Sulani beach.
    "Hi, I'm Lindsey..."
    rtL16Wx.jpg

"I'm Kalani! Wanna join in our sandcastle spree?"
    IpLvv9D.jpg

"Sounds awesome!!"
    vt1q8RG.jpg

"Yesss, this is goin' to be the best sandcastle spree ever!!"
    ndD6sfZ.jpg

Meanwhile the adult are having the time of their lives...
    v0xzwH1.jpg
    More under the cut:
    0LE5EYV.jpg

cWjz4uK.jpg

VkavewM.jpg

And the literally-adults-but-secretly-toddlers joined in the sandcastle building.
    8UTDtp9.jpg

"We are gonna take 'em toddlers down by building the best thing ever..."
    95ZUumI.jpg

"How cuuute, they think they can build better then we do..."
    "Well you know what to do..."
    kRMUu11.jpg

"DESTROYYY!"
    "Jamie nooo!"
    rNtniKK.jpg

IpWHm4x.jpg

EiUPxNA.jpg

"So... Katrina, huh!"
    "Yup."
    "Are you jealous?"
    "Well... Is Steve jealous of you?"
    11i7Pus.jpg

"Very!" Thor grinned.
    "Seriously..."
    "Yup. Because i am fabulous and he is... not so fabulous."
    X8Cqe3Q.jpg

"I'm beginning to think it's the other way around," Tony said, a bit annoyed.
    "Well of course I would be more pleased if he didn't snatch your attention all the time but eh, if that makes you happy..."
    "No, I'm not jealous of Kat."
    cpU7xQB.jpg

"She helped him get up when I broke him down... The only thing I feel towards her is gratefulness. They've got a good friendship."
    8CkgpBU.jpg

"But no match for ours, eh?"
    Tony chuckled.
    TBLqVns.jpg

"Nothing beats our friendship, Thor."
    eE2nsom.jpg

It was beginning to get dark...
    PvJb1mg.jpg

And so they headed to celebrate the shortest night of the year! Not to the main celebration spot on the beach. The main one... well... It's not flooded by tourists completely, but there's enough of them for Tony to be hesitant to go there. So Thor hosted another party, small and private. Islanders-only.
    NAzNZpP.jpg

Something delicious is in the making...
    dgtVT75.jpg

My favourite islanders (don't tell Mele) showed up...
    tgfUYrr.jpg

Chatting...
    z91AD3O.jpg

Chatting...
    vGIsUF9.jpg

"Look, Morgan! It's a sparkler!"
    BUoFqlL.jpg

"Want sparkler, want sprakler!"
    ryQ7gX1.jpg

"Oi, Jamie, Lindsey, look at it go! We better get some of these for ourselves when we get back home!"
    1Cde6zb.jpg

"Guys, guys, it's starting, it's starting!"
    Z0ovViH.jpg

The lantern show has begun!
    q36kvpa.jpg

"Wow..."
    "Do we get to light one?"
    "Lets go ask!"
    Cw63R5X.jpg

"Mommy, Daddy, can we, can we!?"
    "Go ask Thor, hun..."
    "Thooooor!!"
    JBXTij8.jpg

"This is it Michelle! He's becoming a real islander!"
    "Yup, because till this moment he really wasn't..."
    "Guyss, stop it!"
    jlNyT1q.jpg

"Well go on, let it go already, let's see it fly!"
    Ygvon4I.jpg

"Blimey is this beautiful... Dinnae you think, Steve?"
    q3QEI3l.jpg

Tony watched the show from aside.
    rqBOQIX.jpg

He looked as the little kids begged Thor to get them a lantern of their own, laughed as Peter desperately tried not to set himself on fire and smiled seeing Steve and Katrina sending their second lantern in the air.
    lfeZtUD.jpg

"T... Tony?"
    bmBv9dJ.jpg

Tony looked up.
    V6gj45q.jpg

A man with dark wavy hair was staring at him with uncertainty.
    "Sorry," he quietly said. "I'm probably mistaking you for someone else..."
    78oJpxW.jpg

"Hi Lucas."
    8b6mNnW.jpg

Lucas changed face immediately.
    "Oh my god... It's you, it's actually- Tony? Tony Stark... Always sat right behind me in class..."
    Tony slowly nodded.
    "Oh god, Tony I- I'm so sorry for what happened, I- I-" Lucas stuttered. There was so many things he wanted to say, needed to say. So many things...
    He wanted to tell Tony about everything.
    qRRD1HE.jpg

He wanted to tell about the house he has - not big, not expensive and not located on the best street, but still. His house.
    FMWFxaO.jpg

He wanted to tell about the people that became the most important in his life - not special, not fancy, not rich, but still. His people.
    U09Se1h.jpg

He wanted to tell Tony all about his son - the person that forever changed his life and the way he looked at things.
    da03CHE.jpg

He wanted to tell Tony about his husband - the person that made him feel loved, made him feel more accepted then anyone possibly could.
    FEyMHQa.jpg

And he wanted to tell about the times. The times that happened rather often. The times at which even his son couldn't make him smile.
    vxEE1K6.jpg

...eanwhile in the world of celebrities, Tony Stark recently gave another interview giving more insights on his family situation...
    xmHlobR.jpg

"So this is our little Peter... Wave to the camera Peter, look!.. You're more interested in my hand, aren't you."
    "The fans think he's little introverted for his age, what's your opinion on that, mr Stark?"
    "Well he's been through some tough stuff! Haven't you, bud? But he's getting better at socialising... School helps, Nick certainly knows how to find the best... He likes ballet... Do you like ballet, Peter?"
    "U-huh."
    "Peter? Who do you love more, your Daddy or Papa?"
    "What sort of question is that, of course he loves us both-"
    "Daddy."
    "Oh. Well... haha... alright then."
    N09m03p.jpg

"Fans are very curious to know more about Steve as well, mr Stark! You haven't really been spotted with anyone before!"
    "Well uh... hah... yeah. He's my first. And hopefully last. I want to spent my entire life with him because he is the most amazing person in the world..."
    "Why do you love him, mr Stark?"
    "Well... hah... Starting off way back now. We all know that twenty years ago things were quite... quite different regarding people like me. I was in love with a boy in our class and one day he found out. And it... um..."
    S3f4SpN.jpg

"Lets just say it didn't end well. And there were words said... words I still remember to this day. "Even if I was as sick and disgusting as you are, you'd be the last person I'd ever love. The very last person." Being the angsty fifteen year old kid I was, you probably realise what an impact it left on me. I was torn, I was a mess, I didn't think I'll ever be able to love again. I didn't feel like I could And then twenty years later this amazing person walks into my life. Just a kid, twenty one years old. No way would I take him seriously, right? But he made me feel like I was worthy of his love. And I... I never felt anything quite like that before."
    K0r2VSj.jpg

"I love him because he sees the best in me. I'll... I'll do anything for him. And Peter. They keep me steady."
    1cBFwMb.jpg

Lucas wanted to tell Tony of those times. Because Tony - Tony was everywhere. Magazines, posters, television... Everywhere Lucas looked, he saw Tony.
    8mFAl1t.jpg

And every single time it brought him back to that night.
    ckmA2zH.jpg

That night sixteen year old him spent hours scrubbing his fingers with soap, not hearing his parents shout and fight in the next room, not caring for all of the water he was wasting. He scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed to the point where they almost bled and it still wasn't enough. Because he could still feel Tony's weak, skinny body under his fingertips.
    s5MxTI3.jpg

He could still hear Tony's cries and begging him to stop. Could still feel his scent, remembering how he shoved him on the ground, then hit him, then shoved him on the ground again, and again, and again...
    Uuj70Wm.jpg

Lucas could care less about Tony. Never looked at him twice. And he tried to convince himself that Tony was wrong. But he knew that what he did was even worse.
    xWiFKhK.jpg

And he knew that he was just like Tony. No matter how hard he tried to hide it, he was just like him. Lower, in some ways. At least Tony had the dignity to stay true to himself. Lucas didn't.
    5JW59eF.jpg

Lucas wanted to tell Tony about what an amazing person his son grew up into. A person much better then himself.
    0bOQjzk.jpg

He wanted to tell Tony about the times he couldn't bear turn the on news at all. Because they were flooded with Tony again. Except a different kind of Tony.
    9tWiFPT.jpg

Mr Stark, what do you have to say for yourself?
    Is it true that you have been cheating on your husband for years now, mr Stark?
    "I-I... I uh..."
    Do you feel ANY guilt for what you've done, mr Stark?
    "I'm sorry... Please I'm so sorry-"
    FQqfOIY.jpg

"HEY! Didn't you hear what I just said? Leave TONY ALONE! I'm talking to you too, camera man! Put that thing out of my face before I-"
    6zvMvOG.jpg

Lucas couldn't bear this new Tony. Because he knew it was his fault. Everything that happened there was his fault. And now everyone hated Tony. Because of him.
    Eu36Wve.jpg

And even though his husband tried to convince him it wasn't true
    rYBte68.jpg

even though he kept on saying how it wasn't Lucas's fault, how he was young and scared and how it's okay to be scared
    gJTynIl.jpg

even though he told Lucas a thousand times that the important thing is that he understands how wrong it was
    NqpUsME.jpg

Lucas still knew. Lucas knew he was the one to blame for everything that went wrong in Tony's life. Because maybe if he stood by his side that day, if he showed him some sympathy, at least pretended like he didn't know - anything! Anything but what he did...
    Maybe then Tony's life would be right.
    Sk9eAqf.jpg

And as Lucas was standing on Sulani island where him and his family decided to spend the weekend and check out the infamous summer solstice festival, he wanted to tell Tony everything. He wanted to apologise, beg for forgiveness, explain. But he couldn't find the right words.
    The only thing Lucas could stammer was a soft and frightened "S-Sorry..."
    00RDD9m.jpg

And suddenly Lucas realised that he didn't have to say anything. Nothing at all. Because somehow, Tony knew.
    Tony gently smiled, glaring upon Lucas.
    W9nZfoU.jpg

"Come on," he softly said. Lucas followed.
    rhpivyM.jpg

w58sS6D.jpg

P74aVGG.jpg

z1cDnRX.jpg

They didn't say a word. But something about the moment they set the lantern high up in the nearly morning sky was so right, so calm, so tender. Something about it was so powerful, that Lucas knew.
    SIUto5R.jpg

Tony is okay.
    fWMKNbE.jpg

And Tony forgives him.
    Uhh97S2.jpg

"Last pic, children! Morgan, make a happy face for Papa, will you..."
    "Yeah Morgan, we're leaving soon anyway, you won't have to share Peter with us anymore!"
    "Well I already like sharing Peter with you, 'cause you're cool..."
    sibCM0w.jpg

"You sure you don't want to stay for a couple more days?"
    ECRB5ef.jpg

"Oh no no, your turn to visit us now! Bonfire night in November, the lot of you! No excuses!"
    SyTYSvB.jpg

"Alright then. Won't miss it for the world... Gosh, I miss you already!"
    bKFiQuB.jpg

"Hey Tony, come say goodbye to Kat and the kids-"
    SIsx73w.jpg

"Who's that, honey?"
    Tony smiled.
    SxuINfR.jpg

"A person," he quietly replied. "Just an ordinary person."
    0vFr0Su.jpg

Another long-going storyline closed, yay :blush:
    Btw all of ya'll folks with a dark-wavy-haired Thorne Bailey in their game (mainly @AlwaysAsking), I just realised how much Lucas resembles him! Not my intention XD
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited May 2020
    As sorry as I am that being more participatory in this thread is really more than I can do right now, for those who are following The Curse of Forgotten Hollow on Archive Of Our Own dot org, Chapter 36: Demons and Ghosts (Messages and Manifestations, converging on the issue of trust) is now ready! I can't link to it but anyone who wants help can pm me.

"The morning light brought Wolf partially aware of Morgan, still asleep in his arms..."

qhZPPJC.png?1

"Only the bare rocky cliffs bore witness..."

07gBlSw.png?1
    "And answered with an echoed rage."

"A transparent form manifested near the front steps, standing in flames and darkness."

ox7iKnx.png?1
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @KiniHokulani it's one of those things that adds to replayability if you like sims in general like I do, it just feels like a sim can take you by surprise by who they click with.
    cZqCyPU.png
    Like this one here, she's long gone but she was in a love triangle with a sim I made and Caleb and Vlad was her best friend.
    Ha yeah I can appreciate Laney my mind went, something bad is gonna happen if it's an ex let's chase her with sticks! See Don has been having a hard time on this thread lol. I remember when I first saw Thorn he really wasn't my thing and not even because of his nose just not for me but he grew on me and he is a good looking sim hehe.

Lol I'm glad you did, thanks I liked yours too you posted one with you Always and Thorne right? That wasn't a fever dream?....hehe if so then I must be mixing someone up I just can't remember commenting. Yeah really, Geeta and Jacques really make a nice couple, I really think that save was eaten by bugs but it's also possible I was just tired of it who knows. Yeah a bit, they didn't go to the funeral but eventually both graves made it to the home, it was actually the home that Don and Thorne have now they were buried by the fountain out back. Ha it was sure fun, I wish I still had those pics she wore a lot of tight alpha clothes definitely a trophy.

Lol, I fixed him up a little but I didn't drag anything out that much he's just built lol, makes you wonder with the life Johnny has how Geoffrey would be if he had a taste of it, a loving wife and respectful son. Ha I still sing that part.

It kind of works he seems a little happier.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited May 2020
    Sims in one image:
    gmfiLuF.png

Mortimer did get used to the new baby though:
    EKmuPTL.png

Pictures with one of their other kids, a toddler named Tessie Goth in the spoiler tag:
    She acted out when the new baby came:
    p7NDKaC.png

And she's starting to get a really sweet relationship with the Butler:
    XQcKv1l.png
    1bsxshB.png
    DXjW7R9.png
    E6ZCCJj.png
    oq9lcBu.png
    RK5yw5a.png
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @ryttu3k I think Lilith and Caleb looked awesome with the alpha cc but prefer original Johnny and Morgyn. The update to the apartment is so nice. I love how you decorate and wish I had your skills (especially Jamie's place!)

@alwaysasking saw the pics of the end of Jasper and Laney's trip: Laney puts the sexy in sexy pose! Uncle Joey knows who's hot (even if they are in their unedited state). Raine talla is hot. Not so sure about Judith Ward's gender flip - he looks debauched almost )for want of a better word) - I get a Charlie Sheen (personality not looks) vibe from him. Thankyou for your comments on my restaurant -the ships wheel is part of Get Famous. (so many good things are.) My Peter is a toddler too - he just experienced a sudden and unexpected growth spurt to a teen as toddlers aren't helpful when living in a playtesting save - especially testing a restaurant! I changed his hair and tweaked his face to try and make him more like the Peter we know and love in Koteyka's story. (because it was sooo necessary to playtest - not, but I knew I would screenshot them because that family is adorable). Sorry - I was trying to find the post I missed commenting on but it gets so lost in the fast paced thread - how you comment on everyone is amazing and dedicated- it must take you hours!

@Duvelina poor sophia - she is going down a dangerous path. Can't wait to see what happens.

@KiniHokulani that photoshoot with Thorne and always asking was smoking hot.Tiffany is so sweet and I enjoyed seeing your simself playing with her. I love that you are using J. in the Black widow challenge and how you are made him over. My sims have a love hate relationship with J (mostly they love him and then they hate him!) He has the right personality for the job. I failed my first (and only) attempt at this challenge.
    I made a special sim and she w=took to being evil in a real creepy way. Her first husband was Travis (which was my first mistake - he is way too wholesome and pure and was way too upset when she turned out to be something other than he expected). She should have gone after J. or Marcus Flex or some other sim who would have deserved it. He got really angry and I tried to kill him by rage but it wouldn't work - he just wouldn't die no matter how many emotion buffs I stacked on him. So she starved him to death. Paolo was second and she locked him in a room too. She kept on going in the room and evil laughing at him and then would passionately kiss him and Paolo being who he is - would rally and not die from getting attention.) I felt so bad I sent Summer Holiday to save Paolo and she nursed him back to health - I was going to make them a couple but then Summer set 3/4 of the house on fire and Paolo didn't want to know her after that. Paolo tried to get back with the Black Widow and Summer started an affair with Travis'ghpst - I deleted the save because it just felt icky.

@dinowcookie congrats on turning in your bachelors thesis - its a relief when you have finished something so major! hope you do well. Loved your single screenshot - it was so sweet.

@ChuChuExpress I haven't commented for awhile but I am still enjoying your kind and happy family. Soren was lucky to meet up with Roddy when he was feeling so low. I thought of you the other daywhen I accidently got into first person mode and everything looked like one of your bloopers (or a horror story) - you are very good at using that mode! Congratulations to Roddy on his tuna catch - I love it when they break the fourth wall.

@Koteyka I am glad you didn't mind me playtesting with your sims - I had to download Thor as I hadn't got him when I got the Starks (why? Thor is awesome - I must have been having an absentminded day). He is a delight to use. I totally forgot about you being unable to access the gallery - sorry.

@Tixyen love the post about Hazel and the bunnies. She is aging so sweetly. Not sure what Declan was doing there at the end but I always get upset when something suddenly out of character happens - it really breaks the immersion and does affect how you feel about the characters for a while.

@sarabeth2984 I had forgotten that Simeon had named his kids Kirk and Picard. My grandmother would have loved Simeon as she was Star Trek crazy and the main reason why all of us are into SF &F. They have such a nice family and are looking after Lucas well. He is a funny sim - most of the child sims age the same way everytime (eg Orange or Olivia or Pierce) but Lucas looks different in a lot of my saves - same with Alexander Goth - I wonder why? And I have just seen a psot I missed about Clint (you know how much I love him - you gave that story such an interesting backstory)m I will have to go back and read it.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited June 2020
    Thorne and Don Chapter 35 - Danni at Last!

An index to other chapters is in this spoiler:
    Chapter 36 More time with Danni!

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17540491/#Comment_17540491

Chapter 35 Danni at last

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17508161#Comment_17508161

Chapter 34 Thorne Doesn’t Get It

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17501319/#Comment_17501319

Chapter 33. Thorne hasn’t changed …

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17496539/#Comment_17496539

Chapter 32. Don Stakes his Claim

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17469492/#Comment_17469492

Chapter 31: A trip to Europe

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17455671#Comment_17455671

Chapter 30: A conversation between Kalila Aria and Baba (Thorne)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17446452#Comment_17446452

Chapter 29: Time for the hospital – In true Sims form

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17440098/#Comment_17440098

Chapter 28: Thorne explains things to Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17436084/#Comment_17436084

Chapter 27: Don explains things to Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17432893/#Comment_17432893

Chapter 26: Checking in With Dash and Diego

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17425418/#Comment_17425418

Chapter 25: A Memory is shared

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17420073/#Comment_17420073

Chapter 24: Trust is broken

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17414456/#Comment_17414456

Chapter 23: A relationship grows

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17408441/#Comment_17408441

Chapter 22: A memory is recalled

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17406101/#Comment_17406101

Chapter 21: A surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20: Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19: Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18: Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17: Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B: Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A: Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15: Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14: We continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13: Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12: Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11: We begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10: Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9: Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8: Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7: Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne “Don-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6: Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5: Thorne finally “gets together” with Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4: Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3: Don jeopardizes his “relationship” with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2: Don declares that “Deep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1: Thorne meets Don and observes “The Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

About a month later, Thorne and Don checked into another resort. This time their baby girl, Kalila, wasn’t with them. This time, Don was going to meet his little girl, Danni, for the first time.

“I’m scared Thorne. What if she hates me? I don’t deserve to meet her. Maybe this is a mistake.”

QNxolpm.png

“Mama, this is a bad idea. Do we have to do this? I want to go home!”

6IXOzFX.png

“It’s going to be fine. Don’t freak out. Just take it slow, let Danni go at her own pace.”

gVEY3Fb.png

“What if I hate him? Will I still have to be around him?”

“You aren’t going to hate him.”

j5dvYaa.png
    “What if Mary-Alice is still mad at me. Are you sure this is ok with her?”

uSdYyCW.png

“But Daddy, you’re my daddy. Do I have to call him Dad too?”

qb7kHim.png

“Yes, she’s very happy that Danni gets to meet you,” Thorne said. “You worry too much.”

gabOu1l.png

“Danni, it’s going to be fine, you and your mama can talk to Mr. Lothario and decide what to call him. Everything is fine.”

fpNlHyK.png

“And Don, thank you so much for giving me until tomorrow to tell Bryce and Mary-Alice that we’re dating,” Thorne said, “I will do it, I just don’t want to ruin your first evening with Danni.”

9MMjXaI.png

“Daddy will go talk to him first, ok? You stay here with Mama. Don’t worry, Uncle Thorne says he’s a nice man.”

JmkuwVp.png

“C’mon,” Thorne said. “They should be just around the corner.”

28TpwfL.png

“Hello Mr. Lothario. My name is Philip Edgeworth, I’m Mary-Alice’s husband. Danni is a little nervous about meeting you, I told her I’d talk to you first.”

GpOFmrb.png

“Hello Mr. Edgeworth, It’s nice to meet you,” Don said. “Please, call me Don. I’m actually pretty nervous about meeting Danni too.”

5VN5C1c.png

“Hey ya Thorne, what’s up?” It was Thorne’s best friend, Bryce Peterson. “You still up to no good?”

ewTc2sr.png

“Thorne! It’s so good to see you! How are you?” Mary-Alice said. “Thank you for arranging this meeting. I guess it’s a good thing you did finally get me to give you Don’s name.”

1Kc2xnr.png

“Danni is a delightful little girl,” Philip said. “And Mary-Alice is a wonderful mother. Truthfully, I was against this meeting, until Bryce talked to Thorne a few more times, and I was convinced that this would not harm Danni in any way. It’s not going to harm her in any way is it Don?”

fsy4QWE.png

“No, of course not,” Don said. “I caused enough problems for Mary-Alice already. I’m fine with any sort of arrangement Mary-Alice wants. I don’t want to disrupt Danni’s life at all.”

ESS1Uif.png

“I’m very glad to hear that,” Philip said, “I think it’s fine for you to talk to Mary-Alice now. Danni seems calmer.”

2ziPCUo.png

“Don! How are you?” Mary-Alice said. “I’m so glad Thorne tracked you down and talked to you. I wasn’t sure what you’d think of all this, so I never tried to find you.”

89odzj7.png

“I’m really excited! Danni is kind of scared, but she’ll warm up soon,” Mary-Alice continued. “I told her that you’re a master marshmallow roaster, and easy to talk to, and that we’d all have lots of fun together.”

wDdrMzR.png

Don wanted to apologize to Mary-Alice, but Mary-Alice wouldn’t stop talking long enough for him to say a word. And it seemed like she was doing it on purpose.

tedjpHO.png

And then he figured out why. Danni was listening intently to everything her mother said. Mary-Alice didn’t want Danni to know that Don had anything to apologize for.

uDserQD.png

“Danni, Sweetie, come over here,” Mary-Alice said. Thorne was watching, almost holding his breath.

v61yMEZ.png

Mary-Alice gently encouraged Don, “Go ahead Don, talk to her.”

2SgZJpB.png

“Hi Danni, I’m very happy to meet you,” he said. “I’m kinda nervous though. You look nervous too. Would it be ok if I gave you a hug? Maybe it would help us stop being nervous.”

0Gf2K5d.png

Danny silently nodded her head yes.

zxb106W.png

And Don hugged his precious little girl. His little girl that he’d never known about. His little girl with the first woman he’d ever loved.

tJPIvfo.png

And he and Mary-Alice held back their tears.

a95eLYV.png

Because Danni was happy.

Lf0FHKx.png

Part Two
    Don was happy too. All of his worries, his sleepless nights, his fights with Thorne, none of that mattered now. Danni was smiling! “I feel better, do you?” Don asked Danni.

“Uh-huh,” Danni said, and she kept smiling.

hYWjkSS.png

“She looks just like you!” Don said to Mary-Alice. “Like a tiny mini you! This is wild!”

9r70iVF.png

“Thank you Mary-Alice. I can’t thank you enough! This means so much to me,” Don said. “You didn’t have to do this, but you did. I’m so excited. When Thorne told me about her I was afraid I wouldn’t get to meet her. But I did, thanks to you.”

HW6VuAX.png

“You’re still the sweetest person I’ve ever met,” Don told her.

Jx03t1q.png

Philip watched Mary-Alice.

2lJHvZu.png

“What should we do first?” Don asked them.

I1m8Ixy.png

“Do you want to push me on the swing set?” Danni answered.

S6G2DAc.png

Indeed he would. “Are you ready?” he asked her.

9PaUGuC.png

“Yes,” she giggled.

qucs0wu.png

And Don pushed her, and she smiled even bigger.

al7B81Q.png

“Can you push me really high?” Danni called to Don, and of course, he did.

68mQ1T6.png

Thorne watched Don with Danni, and was glad that he’d made this happen. Don was very excited. He didn’t look worried, or sad, and that was a relief. He didn’t know why Don was sad so often, but he was certainly happy now.

JxiMQU4.png

Philip watched Don.

EGrDv0A.png

“Are you having fun Sweetheart? Didn’t I tell you how fun he is?” Mary-Alice asked Danni.

“Yes he is! So much fun!” Danni answered.

OFrbfOo.png

Thorne smiled at Don, and then said, “You look happy.”

“I am,” Don said. “Thank you Thorne. This is amazing!” And his smile couldn’t have been brighter.

I4KgpUy.png

Mary-Alice watched Thorne, and wondered if what she was seeing was true.

PssWCM9.png

Philip said, “It looks like Danni is going to be fine.”

qRArMsc.png

Thorne finally had a chance to talk to Danni. He asked her if she was having fun, and Danni said she was.

aT3MZFL.png

Then the group of them headed inside to get some warmer clothes. Philip was having a harder time with this than he thought he would. But Don Lothario was much more than he’d expected.

oXITZJQ.png

Up Next:
    The sweetest girl in the world….

VUMSXTJ.png

EXX345H.png

Continued Here:

@KiniHokulani Here’s Danni

@Becka28 I thought you might want a better look at Philip :)
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    I have a writers blockade somehow, I guess I need a little break. So I post just a few pictures what was happened.

In my settlement/rebuild save 2 new members arrived.

Susanna Armstrong - Astronaut
    01hCbfg.png?3

Melanie Hoffmann - Scientist

SNXrpOm.png?1

a little cowplant

70t4wbQ.png

Shepard houshold in the spoiler.
    Cedric grew up

lbVJiUn.png

Playtime with daddy

KWkgJRv.png

sleeptime

w57mwRL.png

Maria found them finally and got through the barrier.

ziceHeK.png
    Ice9AsM.png

But Rangatira captures her.

3nAxSLm.jpg

They didn't know why she acted so strange in the sun.

AP8FNkr.png

It didn't end well. Charlotte came home when Maria died, but both (Rangatira and she) became friends of the grimreaper.

E6FwqCH.png

Rip, Maria. I guess I will split now both housholds again, but let the Collette-family do their own things. Seven people are to much for me to handle.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

Thank you, it is nice to not have to type up a whole lot sometimes,
    English is not my language so I have to think twice when I write something.

@Koteyka

Aww, such cute shots,
    I love the beach one.

@KiniHokulani

Thank you, I haven not played yesterday so no update
    from me yet I'm glad you enjoyed that short little update.

@AlwaysAsking

Yay an update, I'm glad the meeting between don and his daughter
    went okay even though she really did not want too.
    shes cute, but Don usually gives cute children hehe.
  • Options
    ShaghayeghyzShaghayeghyz Posts: 23 Member
    I’m doing a few people at a time, because I’ve been busy on and off all day! 😊

@Shaghayeghyz
    Well since don and eva don't have strong relationship they still live in different places and their baby lives in partihaus😁it's not the best place for a kid to live but there wasn't any other choice available

Lol! No partihaus isn’t the greatest place for a little one. But I guess you do what you must. Does Eva have any other romantic interests? Perhaps with a nice person who owns their own house already? 😂😅

Not yet😂but I recently joined her in makeup artist career_I think this career fit her better than the other jobs_so maybe she saves money to be able to have a little place for her and her son😅

@Duvelina

Thank you! I always hope to make people feel welcome here! So it’s great to hear it’s working!

This whole back story of Lucy the gold digger is very interesting. Especially that she actually starting caring about Jacques! That seems like an impossible task! Lol Mr Erratic is too much for me!

This sounds like great fun!
    Max just turned into a young adult by the way (you'll also see him in the wedding update in all his bad boy tattooed glory)
    I wonder if the wedding update is up yet? I’ll keep an eye out for it!

I’m excited to see all the pictures, now that I know who everyone is!

Ohhhh, so Nelson is Emelia and Darrel’s son? Are you going to play the spellcaster’s aspect of his life? I have to assume he is one.

He does look like an adorable little geek 😅

But how very awful! To see your mother dead on the floor, and there’s nothing he can do! Does he know that it was his dad cheating on her that made her have the heart attack? If so, I hate to see how that relationship ends up!

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @alwaysasking Phillip was part of the reason I wanted to find that post! I thought I had recognised everyone's favourite (or at 160, 000 or so gallery users) Hot base male sim ;) (I had plenty to say about Thorne and his behaviour and how Don is growing in maturity at lightspeed - Thorne better try and keep up.) Can Don mess up my life so I can marry Fabian?

This is a followup to the post – Diego’s story
    Diego's story is in the spoilers of the post (labelled Diego)

This is from a rotational save and I finally made it to the Vatore’s house – people like @ryttu3k had suggested that maybe I could see if Caleb would get together with Diego, as they were best friends already. I thought this was a good idea and wanted to try.

When I turned on the save I realised one of my relatively newly created sims was living in the Vatore’s house and was in a romantic relationship with Lilith. There was barely time for the welcome wagon…. I dread to think how old Vlad’s family heirloom fruitcake is….
    ebwDkCxl.png

When Lilith went down on one knee and proposed …. He said yes
    HFG70Z4l.png
    Turns out she hadn’t mentioned she was vampire..he took it well.
    BB5VIv9l.png
    They are the perfect match – they have nearly the same pyjamas – LOL
    bdjFarul.png
    And, apparently, Lilith was pregnant as well, as they had a baby very quickly. (MCC has been busy while I rotated).
    He is very cute but was born with the wild trait
    ZhZTZncl.png
    Lilith does not accept that her child has the wild trait – she started yelling and waving her finger at him when he threw his food on the ground.. So did his father. Poor little fella look at his scared little face…
    1wqBgtDl.png
    He never tantrumed again (or took his clothes off or did any wild things) – he respected his mother! Look at her face - she is no mushy helicopter parent like Caleb.
    MDe1DLGl.png
    Lilith was a firm believer in hot-housing her child – every time I turned around she was making him do flashcards.
    5EqSDxxl.png
    So was his Dad (they really are the well matched couple for a random MCC pick).
    A3T1gL2l.png
    At least Uncle Caleb was there for LOTS of play, stories, love and cuddles.
    aZvWuLnl.png

A dinner party for Diego
    So I checked Caleb’s relationship panel – he was best friends with Diego (zero pink though) – and had one romantic interest (not Diego :( , that I was doubtful about. So I held a dinner party to see if Diego and Caleb could get romantic.
    However, Izzy turned up unnivited…. Now I have been shipping Izzy and Diego forever but have never got the chance to match them up so ….
    CVBxAyTl.png
    I tried the talk up sim option (under other sims) and got ………..
    JYpr6LYl.png
    Diego arrived late for dinner to enjoy making an entrance. Caleb knew how sad his friend had been that he had been unable to land the hot guy from the club. He couldn’t wait to tell Diego that Izzy fancied him and was buzzing at the opportunity to play matchmaker. he used more of the other sims options.....
    s1gLZlzl.png
    Diego was more than ready to be set up with such a good looking and well known person as Izzy.
    ca1cGzMl.png
    Izzy and Diego were kind of shy at first but Caleb was so friendly and told lots of silly jokes that both men relaxed and started to talk and soon couldn’t stop.
    2yspdJCl.png
    As Diego was leaving (with Izzy) he pulled Caleb aside and said..
    FBQchj5.png
    I squeed quite loudly and I think Caleb would’ve too, if he could.

The first date:
    Both Izzy and Diego were excited to meet up for a date at the San Myshuno Spice Festival.. Izzy even got a makeover to impress Diego – he had read his column and knew Diego had quite a sarcastic wit for things that were less than fashionable or perfect.
    8zfigwal.png
    Both were eager to impress but neither was the master of chopsticks and this, combined with first date nerves, meant things were headed for disaster.
    Ra7GB1ll.png
    s2qLrvMl.png
    Izzy took the chance and invited Diego back to his place. Things took a turn for the better – both men showed off to the the other…….
    fGfmZyLl.png
    Soon they shared their first kiss…
    c52gwRIl.png
    And once the kissing started it didn’t stop..
    EN8THi8l.png
    skdQXDtl.png
    wI6627bl.png
    The next morning they couldn’t keep their hands off each other..
    alSA9drl.png
    Izzy had to leave for work but made Diego promise to meet him that evening for a chopstick free dinner
    AzZEn04l.png
    Diego spent the day in a happy floaty dream. He couldn’t believe how his life had changed overnight. He even wrote a positive review of the Spice Festival as he couldn’t muster a speck of sarcasm or cynicism.
    Os0uR3Sl.png
    Both were dressed to impress. Izzy had used his fame and connections and managed to score one of the better tables at Chez Llama. Diego could barely contain his excitement.

P3SJQIpl.png
    tflSReQl.png
    Several more dates followed….
    1LzsGIul.png
    NmY7HOrl.png
    Until Izzy asked Diego to move in with him…………
    Diego was so happy he could barely nod. Luckily, Izzy knew him well enough by this stage that he was in no doubt about how Diego felt and what he meant.
    Ol7zj9Ol.png
    And they are so perfect together so they get to be my current avatar.

................. so which sim has made Caleb go all dreamy????
    AXWnZNtl.png

that is for another post.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Apart from work, my people bought their first Drone and Video Editing Station. True, all it's been is fishing videos. They also became boyfriend and girlfriend. This is giving me ideas of things to record and edit, like prolonged makeout sessions, but also a video of me editing things.

That Drone is adorable, btw.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @RedDestiny92 your Johnny is adorable with long hair! Wow, good luck to Geoffrey. Poor guy, Nancy is horrid :( Good luck with his little one!

@AlwaysAsking library, maybe? Mini-library, admittedly! And yeah, I was just like... okay, they're not totally horrible-looking, I can see why people like it, but also I can't connect to those characters the same way I've already connected to them with my MM CC.

Yeah, understandable that everyone is nervous! Aww, the reunion itself is so sweet! Philip does seem a bit out of sorts - maybe he suspects Mary-Alice has some lingering feelings for Don?

@Koteyka it's up there with being asked if I was about to finish high school when I was 25, being asked if I wanted to join the kids club on a cruise when I was 27, and being offered exclusively juice or soda on a vacation at 28. In this case, we were getting groceries delivered, it included alcohol, the guy was like, "Okay, I have to give these to your Mum" and I just went, "Um, I am an adult!" Mum said I was 32 and the guy made an actual o.O expression. I died slightly.

Anyway.

And please, writers are always up to something. It's like a law XD

Fun in the sun! I'm glad Kat gets to have a tropical vacation, she works hard enough! Aww, lovely lanterns! Man, Lucas' whole story was just... ouch, my heart. I'm glad he's been able to find happiness and his own truth, and that Tony is able to forgive him, and oh dear I'm a little misty-eyed.

@DeafSimmer "Well, excuse me, princess..." Oh god, not that line! XD They're very sweet together. Wonderful wedding!

@Nushnushganay
    I do feel bad for Wolfgang :( He has it pretty bad, it seems. Oh man, Caleb needs so many hugs D: Wolfgang is good people. He does love Morgan, so he knows to let her go. Oh wow, that last message!

@Becka28 thank you! Heh, I legitimately did start studying interior design at one point, I really love it.

I bet that fruit cake is at least a few decades old XD And oh Lilith! Isn't that something you should mention before proposing? XD Oh wow, Lilith is a bit of a scary parent, haha. Good thing Uncle Caleb is there, yes! And aww, I love his matchmaking! Fabulobo lives, they work so well together! And ooh, can't wait to see who Caleb is swooning over!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Deleted

• Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Oldest son of my current household touring the Foxbury campus with his parents.
    GqgDgVU.png
    NggfcNc.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited May 2020
    A second silly Don and Thorne part

For @AlwaysAsking ( using her versions) and also
    @KiniHokulani.

mew6uXS.png

" You dare to come here telling ME you are the real Don Lothario?",
    " I tell you the real one is the one talking with fake Thorne over there
    "

Thorne said shaking of anger. Of course he was not the fake version, it was the blonde dude calling himself a
    singer talking to Don. Real Thorne is not famous, he can sing but he has never set his foot in the famous
    world so who are they kidding?

Fake Don sighed, these guys were simply crazy, totally crazy.

bMyHViy.png

Don talked to the blonde Thorne,
    who somehow managed him to look up in the sky.

bouuRgd.png

" This is annoying" Thorne muttered, " what is? You are" Don retorted.

Under a spoiler
    [YCeIPFA.png

Uh oh, no idea what went on here

6xaDpjz.png

Yikes/spoiler]

That is all for now
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Paparazzi have no boundaries !!
    duyzQUp.png

"Hold on, what's in that plate and why aren't you sharing ?"
    6LrXB8w.png

This is just cute.
    xzxp0ZR.png

"Well, this is embarrassing. Now people will know I have a heart. Oh and Diane, if you keep calling me Juju I'm suing you!" (yes, I call her Juju)reeS74S.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Deleted

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top