Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    I have to admit, I really have fun with the free love n.a.p. right now.

I have created a club with all the "sugary" activities. Just one rule, everyone has to love each member, no borders between the genders <3 . I've invited Tomax and Charlotte to the club. At first both were hesitated to each other, but after I play Charlotte activitely, they fell in love really quickly. That's how I know both characters :D .

uBi592A.png

I didn't plan to marry Aaron and Abigail, but Aaron got the omnious call with the inherit and I needed the money to move away. Aaron and Abigail gave their yes-word short and quickly. With the 5000 Simoleons they were able to move to Windenburg. They invited Tomax and Charlotte to move in, and both agreed.

xclijJq.png

There is really no jealousy. Aaron sings serenades to everyone.

9uQpAFF.png

Under the Spoiler are some pictures from the activities.
    Charlotte and Tomax married too.
    QOcuuPN.png

xXUOL1O.png

dehYoN2.png

rrGi874.png

9ePAUOq.png

During one club meeting Abigail and Charlotte became pregnant. Who the father is, I will probably only find out after the birth.
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

-Lucas came over and told me that he, Alexander and Max were all resigning from the club, they’re about to graduate and will be moving to the city to go to college and they wanted to let me know, so I have time to find replacements.
    Plus, I guess, they are too busy with the big important things in their lives now, to hang out with us little high school kids. I am so bummed, just when we started getting really good, I have to find and train new people all over again.
    Well, I just hope Trent and Thomas still want to join, cause that would only leave me one slot short, but I only really need 6, the other 2 are kind of like spares in case someone is sick or can’t come. Anyway, this totally blows, my life is so unfair!-

-Thomas and Trent were really happy when I told them that they could be in the bowling club. So that’s good. I was afraid that they would, like, feel rejected and not join out of spite or something. Thomas is athletic anyway and Trent said he has been bowling a little just in case, so maybe it’s not so bad. That gives me breathing room, so I can take my time to find someone for the last slot, maybe someone who is already a good bowler, for a change?-

-OMG, Than is taking violin lessons, which is a weird instrument if you ask me, but whatever, and he is horrible. The sounds that come from that instrument are like a cat screeching and have no resemblance to music at all. The bad part is he diligently practices every night after homework for, like, a whole hour. And, on Saturdays, when I am stuck watching him, Uncle Hector comes over and tutors him on it and that is way longer that an hour. No matter where I go in the house, unless I put in my ear bus and listen to music way louder that I even I like to, I can still hear it. My life totally sucks sometimes.-

-Well, it wasn’t awful, Thomas and Trent are not bad at bowling, hopefully, they will improve before we have the tryouts for the slot as the official teen league team for Bowl-Mor Lanes. Fingers crossed.-

-I have been saving up my allowance, I want to officially ask Cadence to be my girlfriend, and I want to do it right. I thought I could treat her to that fancy restaurant Uncle Kyle took us to that time. But, I have to have a bunch of cash, cause it’s really expensive. So I really need to make sure I have enough. I wish I could do something to make some extra money, but Uncle Kyle absolutely would never go for me getting a part-time job, cause school is way too important to him.-

-Uncle Kyle and Uncle Cristian were arguing when Than and I got home from school today. I told Than to go upstairs and practice his violin before homework and I’d help him with it later. I wanted to listen, Uncle Kyle does have “heated discussions” (his words) with his friends sometimes, I think they all do that amongst themselves, guess they’ve known each other so long and stuff that they kind of talk like families.
    Anyway the upshot is Uncle Cristian Kicked Mr. Bheeda off of the bowling team and got Mr. Zest, the comedian, to replace him and Uncle Kyle is ticked off about it. Uncle Cristian wasn’t getting along with Mr. Bheeda, that part I kind of knew, based on some things Uncle Kyle said. I guess Uncle Kyle thought it was mean or something and that it was kind of wrong to make the club personal, something to that effect. After that part I went upstairs, cause if I got caught snooping, I’d get in big trouble. Hopefully it will blow over, I mean, the two of them have known each other a really long time and are really close, our whole families are close, so it would be really sad if they stopped being friends.-

-I’ve been spending a lot of time over at the Gilly’s, they have a newer house and it’s decorated with modern stuff, plus, they have a pool. Mrs. Gilly lets me keep a pair of swimming trunks there and washes them for me. The best part is that Cadence always goes swimming with me, so I get to see her in her swimsuit. It’s like she is wearing underwear. I like swimming well enough, sure, but seeing her almost naked is worth getting my hair messed up and my skin all pruned. I know it’s kind of bad of me to pretend I like swimming so much, but let’s face it, I’m a guy.-

-Mr. Gilly invited me to go with his family to San Myshuno, so Cadence and I could go to the romance festival while the rest of the family went to visit some family that lives there. I begged to go and Salim and Uncle Kyle said OK finally after they discussed it. I was planning to ask Cadence to be my official girlfriend by taking her out to a fancy dinner, but I thought I could do that after we became boyfriend and girlfriend as a celebration instead.
    It was pretty fun, we drank some Sakura tea from a fountain and walked around till we were setting in front of a wedding arch with lots of rose petals thrown all over the ground and I asked her to be my girlfriend. She said yes, then we made out for awhile. It was pretty late when I got home and everyone else was in bed, even though it was kind of unusual for me to be able to stay out that late. I guess the Gillys are considered responsible adult supervision or something.-

IB5xgrz.jpg
    It’s official, Cadence is my Girlfriend!

-I finally asked Uncle Kyle and Salim if there was a way to make some extra money and, of course, I had to tell them why. Uncle Kyle said if I would upgrade some of the faucets in the house, he would pay me. I’m pretty handy with that and had fixed a few things around the house, when normally Uncle Kyle would have called a repairman. I had to do a lot of stuff myself when I lived with mom and a neighbor had taught me some basic stuff about repairing a dripping sinks, stuff like that. So, I upgraded the downstairs sink, ‘cause the faucet was hard to turn off and tended to drip. Uncle Kyle was really happy and gave me 40 simoleans. So now I have enough to take Cadence to dinner.-

-Than is having another phase I guess, he is really pushing my buttons, he doesn’t mind me like he used to and tries to go out of his way to be obstinate. He is doing it to the adults too, though. It’s been kind of tense around here. I’m worried, cause his adoption thing is coming up soon now and I don’t want anything to interfere with it going through. ‘Cause as much as I complain about him, I guess I kind of think of him like he is my little brother, and I wouldn’t want him to get taken away.-

-I’ve been getting to stay out late and the adults have been a lot more lax about a lot of stuff, so I finally asked Salim what was going on. He told me that he and Uncle Kyle had had a talk and that both of decided (I bet) that I needed to be given a little more freedom. That I’m a lot older that when I first came to live with them and I need to start having more latitude than I used to. He told me that this was conditional as long as I behaved responsibly, cause it was subject to change. I think the phrase “you are almost a man now” was even used. Go figure.-

-I guess I was worried about the bowling club for nothing, out team was hands down the best, we came in first at the qualification as the home teen league team for Bowl-Mor Lanes. Which means our team will play against other teams from other bowling alleys in the area, instead of just the ones here at this one. It’s a big deal, I guess, Uncle Kyle was over the moon and fixed Lobster Thermidor and a 3 tier white cake to celebrate and all his friends who bowl were all calling me up and gushing about it too. I guess I’m pretty good at being the leader, I mean, it’s a team effort, but it kind of falls on me a lot to make things on our team work. I just hope I’m trying really hard not to get a swelled head over it.-

-I took Cadence to Chez Llama, I told her she could order anything she wanted off the menu, but she still ordered the special, she’s like that, she’s a considerate girlfriend, love saying that. It was fun, I kind of felt really grown up. Cadence had more makeup on and her hair was fixed up and she had on a fancy long dress, she looked really mature and grown up and beautiful. I was going to wear the nice suit Uncle Kyle got me for the their wedding, but it was too small, the sleeves and pants are too short now. So, I was not as dressed up as I had planned, which blows. Anyway, we had a good time and it was a lot of fun to treat her to something special, I think she really enjoyed herself too.-

UOtFw0A.jpg
    Celebrating our coupledom in style.

-So, I've been really worried about Than, he’s been getting in trouble at home and now at school, he throws temper tantrums and won’t do what he is told sometimes. Uncle Kyle and Salim had to go to the school and meet with his teacher this week.
    Anyway I kind of sneak over to check on him in his room to see if he is doing anything when he gets too quiet. Like, usually he is at this activity desk on the balcony drawing, but sometimes he is breaking a toy or he has a tool from the toolbox that he is not supposed to have, he gouged his dresser with a screwdriver once.
    Well earlier I did just that and he was just coloring at the desk like usual, but I heard Uncle Kyle and Salim in their room, the door was shut, which means don’t bother us. Anyway, I heard something that caught my attention, and, well, I snooped, but I wish I hadn’t.
    Apparently, Uncle Kyle and Salim were woohooing in the kitchen today when Than and I were at school. Like, where we fix and keep our food, ewwww. And the maid Mr. Singleton, who is a 20 something-straight guy, caught them in the act. Uncle Kyle is worried he will tell, even though he gave him 100 simoleans to keep quiet. That’s what I get for snooping, now I will feel funny whenever anyone makes anything to eat in there or even have to be in our kitchen.-

5i4Rltk.jpg
    I trust we can depend on your discretion?

@DeafSimmer Wow, Ragnar really doesn't look his age! lol. But, seriously, he looks menacing while at the same time appealing, all your sims look like their roles/characters in your posts, great job.

@ryttu3k Finn looks great, I like his cute and interesting face, but he's not too cute, lots of character!

@Smellincoffee That Buck looks like trouble, the good kind!

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Given Kayden's fame is rising, he decided to create a trend outfit for males. The two guys in this picture are wearing it.
    mHEy4B6.png

Odette hanged out at Planet Honey Pop for a bit and now she's at the art gallery. Feeling hungry, she ordered a meat and cheese platter for herself.
    rRVWn2R.png

After she ate, she went to the second floor to paint pictures. Summer Holiday watched her paint and talked with her.
    ZOuqgYy.png

Nowadays, the art gallery is becoming a place for violin performances.
    X2BzZ2a.png

One day, Odette decided to work from home and one task she had to do was gift a flower arrangement.

She was at the art gallery again and saw Ichiko, who is Ayaka's daughter. Knowing that her family and Ichiko's family get along well, it would nice if she introduced herself to Ichiko.

After the introduction, she gave Ichiko a hug.
    PkLoXPl.png

Odette: Your mother's a good friend of mine, my children are good friends with you and your brother, and my hushand is good friends with your father. On behalf of myself and my family, please accept this gift from us.

Ichiko: Wow! A gift for us? Thank you!
    ZsNychn.png

Ichiko: A flower arrangement? It's beautiful!
    aHXVwUb.png

It's Harvestfest! The family was very excited for this day.

Time to get things ready by decorating the house!
    HAb8ib9.png

The gnomes have arrived! Time to complete a tradition!
    AYANWKm.png

Odette appeased this gnome successfully!
    MqztxML.png

Unfortunately, Gracelynn didn't, but after she pleaded for forgiveness, the gnome became happier.
    ja8zNQ8.png

Hours later before the big feast, Cole saw another gnome and appeased it.
    tvGkC3c.png

For dinner, the family is going to have a turkey dinner and Kayden definitely approved of it.
    UCU0n51.png

Everyone enjoyed the meal!
    qqCePHa.png

After the Harvestfest activities were done, the family headed to bed. As they were sleeping, the gnomes just moved around.
    L46PRaH.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    @ChuChuExpress ahh, the triplets are adorable! I've only had triplets once in Sims 4, and I used a cheat, back before those kinds of cheats were disabled. That was also two girls and a boy. I also always assign each twin/triplet a colour so I can tell them apart :D Maybe I'll experiment one time with totally matching twins...

I've been playing with the graphics settings a bit. Having everything on Ultra makes the sea look amazing, but it did slow things down a little. But I should also delete cache more often, maybe that'll help. Who knows... (The first few photos are on the Ultra setting, and then I switched it back to laptop mode. There's little difference apart from with the sea and with shadows/light coming through windows).

At one point, I decided that I wanted Anne to earn all the Scouting badges. Lucy was less concerned about that kind of thing. So, here's Anne grilling some fruit, which counts towards the Outdoor Adventurer badge.

fyxUfpS.jpg

I then sent her to Willow Creek so that she could fish and hunt for frogs.

t2qf2UG.jpg
    agACY54.jpg

When she's not painting, Amanda often likes to play Blicblock.

EWUtOK7.jpg

That evening, Samuel went to his restaurant again. He decided to bring along Anne to help out.

5SryJG8.jpg

The critic came back. Perhaps the magazine or whatever he wrote for felt he'd been too harsh on a new restaurant. His original review ended with the line "dine here if your favourite colour is beige", though, so maybe he does like beige??

gdwffH6.jpg

One of the customers was Samuel's friend Lilliana Kealoha.

TqwYxOl.jpg

Ooh... a much better review this time! Perhaps Dalton Van really did feel bad. Who knows?

5SA0UCd.jpg

Oh dear, these guys are NOT satisfied.

rpGSi9S.jpg

Samuel enjoys chatting with friends.

DCiSd9a.jpg

Anne also fancied working on the Young Scientist badge, even though her natural inclination was towards music and the arts. So, she headed to Myshuno Meadows to use the observatory.

sBDwIIh.jpg

Woo! Well done, Anne! Lucy looks pretty excited, too.

4rsJ1KN.jpg

All the Scouting trophies!

z3CBwkZ.jpg

One of the "room for improvement" areas with La Farfalla was waiting times. Samuel decided to hire a second waitress, and I also decided to reduce the size of the dining area.

m9eOEpw.jpg

Family dinner! It's Summer Festival day and one of the activities is "BBQ", which can thankfully be achieved just by eating barbequed food.

XngrG5y.jpg

Birthday time!

b4lcjxy.jpg

Anne was eligible for several scholarships, and she applied for four.

0ABstvv.jpg

Lucy also applied for four scholarships.

tIipVbc.jpg

"So, Anne, do you want to move to Britechester for your studies?"
    "I don't really know. Given that Lucy is likely to go to Foxbury rather than UBrite, we wouldn't be able to live in the same dorm. And living in our own space would be rather expensive."
    "Well, we're fine with whatever you choose. You will always have a bed here, even when you do decide to move out. Your mom and I love having you two around; you're good, well-behaved young women."
    "Thank you, Dad. You and Mom raised me well, with good values."
    (Anne earned the Responsible trait, as well as the Mediator one. Lucy just earned the Responsible one. Let's face it, Responsible is pretty easy to earn).

DgqQ3Mo.jpg

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @ryttu3k I should check out the other site I haven't been on tsr in a while, and I've like never checked I didn't know how rich they were makes me want to move the whole family to the slums and pretend the owners were eaten by cowplants not sure why lol. Finn is also super cute and he needs babies...hehe.
    @KiniHokulani oh yeah I could see that, I appreciate the connection to objects can't belittle what a memory clings to right?

Thanks, it tanks but you learn to cope I suppose, it's so sweet he fought for you to have the tags it's nice to think of those still around that keep an eye out for us isn't it. I'm just glad I can remember then I'm a very forgetful person I can recall the silliest things, randomly get embarrassed by things that went wrong years ago then there are things that are just gone I'll have that as a little victory.

Lol well good I'm glad then, I thought for a bit maybe I was just being too hard on her but at least there was something there that is true but I meant that was another jab at her like how must they be feeling while she worries about who she's gonna gab gab gab with. Lol, I can see a fight coming from that down the line like she may not mean to be insensitive but that is all Thorne hears from a remark she makes or something of the sort. perhaps now she's lacking a filter? I don't know just thinking,

Lol that's funny to think of, I really don't use them much so I still picture them what I told you about already every time I see them together :D

Fell a little behind so I'll comment on new stuff when I have more time.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Sofia

Withdrawal-Makes-Angry-Copy.jpg
    The next morning, Sofia woke up grumpy. Withdrawal was taking its toll on her. She managed to holf off last night, but after she ate a piece of cake she was going to demand her bubble blower from Hugo. It was her life, her decision and the was the one who got the bubble blower in the first place. There was no reason he wouldn’t give it to her.

Knocking-On-Hugo-s-Door-for-Bubbles-Copy.jpg
    After getting mildly ready for the day, Sofia went over to, now just, Hugo’s apartment and knocked on his door. Not having a lot of energy, she tried to steady herself against the wall but the headache overtook her and made her sit on the floor, willing the pain to go away.

Hugo-Sees-Sofia-Out-In-Hallway-Copy.jpg
    Hugo-Comforting-Sofia.jpg
    Hugo was somehow not surprised to see Sofia on his doorstep. He knew she wouldn’t come back for him, but the bubble blower was a different situation entirely. Sofia barely seemed to notice him, not even looking up. He knelt next to her, tried to touch her shoulder but she moved away from him, reacting to his presence for the first time since he stepped out of the door. She shivered and Hugo knew what she wanted, needed. But he also knew what he was supposed to do, so a soft ‘no’ came out of his mouth.

Sofia-Chews-Out-Hugo.jpg
    This enraged Sofia who tried to get up as best as she can. She screamed and cursed at him which pained Hugo but he was not stepping back and letting her in. This was her battle. If she didn’t want to fight, she’d have find a bubble blower somewhere else. He was not going to enable her any longer.

Stalks-Off.jpg
    Realizing she wasn’t getting anywhere, Sofia stomped back to the elevator. She wasn’t in her right mind and she didn’t see it right now, but someday, she’d be grateful Hugo started saying no to her.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2020
    Thorne and Don Chapter 36 – More Time With Danni!

An index to other chapters is in this spoiler:
    Chapter 37A Danni - Continued

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17595268/#Comment_17595268

Chapter 36 More time with Danni!

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17540491/#Comment_17540491

Chapter 35 Danni at last

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17508161#Comment_17508161

Chapter 34 Thorne Doesn’t Get It

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17501319/#Comment_17501319

Chapter 33. Thorne hasn’t changed …

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17496539/#Comment_17496539

Chapter 32. Don Stakes his Claim

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17469492/#Comment_17469492

Chapter 31: A trip to Europe

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17455671#Comment_17455671

Chapter 30: A conversation between Kalila Aria and Baba (Thorne)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17446452#Comment_17446452

Chapter 29: Time for the hospital – In true Sims form

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17440098/#Comment_17440098

Chapter 28: Thorne explains things to Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17436084/#Comment_17436084

Chapter 27: Don explains things to Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17432893/#Comment_17432893

Chapter 26: Checking in With Dash and Diego

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17425418/#Comment_17425418

Chapter 25: A Memory is shared

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17420073/#Comment_17420073

Chapter 24: Trust is broken

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17414456/#Comment_17414456

Chapter 23: A relationship grows

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17408441/#Comment_17408441

Chapter 22: A memory is recalled

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17406101/#Comment_17406101

Chapter 21: A surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20: Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19: Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18: Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17: Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B: Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A: Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15: Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14: We continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13: Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12: Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11: We begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10: Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9: Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8: Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7: Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne “Don-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6: Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5: Thorne finally “gets together” with Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4: Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3: Don jeopardizes his “relationship” with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2: Don declares that “Deep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1: Thorne meets Don and observes “The Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

In our last chapter Don finally met his little girl, Danni. A little girl he never knew he had. They were both extremely nervous about this meeting:

Excerpts from Chapter 35:

“I’m scared Thorne. What if she hates me? I don’t deserve to meet her. Maybe this is a mistake.”

QNxolpm.png

“Mama, this is a bad idea. Do we have to do this? I want to go home!”

6IXOzFX.png

But they shouldn’t have worried, everything went fine!

“Can you push me really high?” Danni called to Don, and of course, he did.

al7B81Q.png

“Are you having fun Sweetheart? Didn’t I tell you how fun he is?” Mary-Alice asked Danni.

“Yes he is! So much fun!” Danni answered.

OFrbfOo.png

Begin Chapter 36

After playing on the swing set for a while the group decided to sit by the fire. Mary-Alice wanted Don to have more time with Danni, but she wanted to be right there, in case Danni needed her. Bryce got a nice fire started.

IRt6xjC.png

And Don sat down with Danni. She was smiling from ear to ear.

vyK4aeJ.png

Spoiler for Part 1
    “Do you have a swing set at your house?” Don asked Danni. He’d already decided that he was going to get one for Danni to use at his house.

n8jEo8b.png

“We do,” she answered, “but it’s not very big. You should see the swing set at my school! It’s super tall, and you can swing really high! I don’t even go as high as the bigger kids, it’s scary!”

7187eAU.png

“You’ll go higher someday,” Don told her. “Then you can laugh at all the little kids that are scared.”

K7qDwpg.png

“Do you really think so?” Danni giggled. “I think I’ll always be scared.”

YkvhoNr.png

“I think you will be able to do it. I know your mom, she’s not afraid of anything, is she?” Don asked her.

KUhs3kS.png

Meanwhile, Philip was finally admitting that he was uneasy about Mary-Alice being around Don. “Why didn’t you tell me that he was ….. like that?” he said.

“Like what?” she questioned.

qRjNfnt.png

“I don’t know, you always made him out to be some run-of-the-mill Joe,” Phillip said. “Like a million other young guys, who just wanted one thing, but he’s not. He’s smart, and well-mannered, and tall, and built, and great with kids, and..”

xbFvWtm.png

“In love with Thorne,” Mary-Alice interrupted him. “Philip, honestly, he doesn’t have those kind of feelings for me, and I don’t have them for him. He’s like an old friend, and I can breathe easy now, and know I was right to forgive him.”

nz5DkH6.png

“You think he and Thorne are a couple?” Philip asked her skeptically.

“I’m sure of it,” Mary-Alice replied. “I know both of them very well. I know how they look when they’re in love, because it’s the same way I look at you every day. My knight in shining armor, my secret silly goofball.”

UKKmLKy.png

“Thank you, dear Lady Guinevere,” Philip said in his most regal tone. Then he laughed. “I look at you that way too.”

fWCJDJQ.png

“My mom?” Danni asked Don. “No, I guess she’s not afraid of much. She doesn’t like spiders though!

KesjXXc.png

“Yeah, well, nobody likes spiders,” Don told her. “Unless they’re some weird spider scientist. So that doesn’t count. Like I said, your mom’s not afraid of anything, so you don’t have to be either.”

rM9ITks.png

“I hope I’m not,” Danni said. “It’s embarrassing to be afraid of a swing set.”

badtrQq.png

“Never be embarrassed that you’re afraid of something. If you are, there’ll be a good reason for it," Don said. “Is it ok if I give you another hug?”

yMZDKFz.png

“Yeah, of course it is!” Danni told him.

zWRb67S.png

Don sat holding his precious little girl, thinking about all the terrible things that Thorne had done, and Thorne had said.

3uKOxct.png

And he realized that it didn’t matter. Thorne is Thorne, he thought to himself. And he’s far from perfect, but I’m far from perfect too.

JfTOA3n.png

This little girl is proof of that, he admitted. But I’m here with her because Mary-Alice is a kind and forgiving person.

X3Ve96p.png

I can be patient with Thorne, he told himself. If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be here. And I don’t want him to miss his little girl’s childhood, like I almost missed Danni’s.

DuZvFmw.png

Thorne and Bryce were having a great time catching up on things. And by “catching up,” I mean reliving their glory days from High School.

“I know! And Mrs. Fields never found out who put the Freddy Kruger mannequin in the utility closet!”

cVfuMsS.png

“Ha! Yeah, remember, she blamed Tom Hutton! Man did he get in trouble for that!”

“Serves him right! He shouldn’t have asked Melissa to prom. He knew you were gonna ask her! And then Melissa ignored him all night to talk to you anyway!”

rWHoTCE.png

“I know! Oh my God, was he ticked off! That was a bad month to be Tom!” The two of them kept on reminiscing and laughing.

9s9K0L0.png

“I don’t know what to call you,” Danni suddenly said. “I was afraid to tell you I’m not going to call you dad, because Philip is my dad. But I’m not afraid to tell you anymore. You aren’t mad, right?”

“No! Of course not,” Don answered.

PUhW2Ab.png

“How about you call me Papa?” Don answered. “That’s the Italian way to say Dad. Is that ok?”

m87u72Z.png

“Sure,” she answered. “But why Italian?”

“Why Italian?” he answered. “Because I’m Italian.”

HOhMPZm.png

“And so are you, though you’d never know it, little blondie. I guess I have a few things to teach you if you’re going to be a proper Italian lady,” he told her.

She smiled at him, “Ok,” she answered.

yeFduvy.png
    A little while later they all said goodnight to each other and went inside. Don was working out when he heard a little voice say “Papa?”

Y15warD.png

Spoiler for Part 2
    “What are you doing out of bed?” Don asked her. “I thought it was bedtime,”

“It kinda is…” Danni answered. “But my mom said you’d probably like looking at the stars with me.”

AdYyam0.png

“Did she say that today? Right now?” he asked.

“Not right now, no,” she answered. “But I’m sure it’s ok. Please? Just for a minute? I don’t want to go to bed yet. I still want to be by you.”

RAfWwO6.png

“Ok,” Don said, “But Uncle Thorne is gonna stop dancing long enough to text your mom and make sure it’s alright, Right Uncle Thorne?”

“Yeah yeah,” Thorne said. “It’s fine with her. Don’t worry about it.”

PJUjf3Y.png

Danni and Don laid down, and Don pointed at the North Star. “I’ll bet your mom told you that she showed me where the North Star is, and how to find it, didn’t she?”

G91BPHA.png

“Yes,” Danni said. “She told me all about it. She said you were very interested in stars. I can find the Little Dipper easily, because Polaris, that’s the real name of the North Star, is at the end of its tail. Can you see it?”

“I can now,” Don said.

jUr6dMS.png

“I can find Orion too,” Danni said. “See the 3 bright stars in a line? That’s Orion’s belt, and the stars are named Rigel, Betelgeuse, and Bellatrix.” Danni continued talking. She knew how to find many constellations, and she tried to help Don see them too.

ZHFaMWc.png

Don laid there being amazed. His little girl was the smartest little girl he’d ever met.

3N2vwcL.png
    After Danni went to bed for good Thorne asked Don if he wanted to relax in the hot tub for a while. Don, of course, knew exactly what that meant, He and Thorne never “relaxed” in a hot tub, but he was happy to go there with Thorne, because he wanted to talk to him.

“Hey,” Don said. “C’mere for a minute.”

MnAj7jM.png

Spoiler for Part 3 (Major Sugar Warning!)
    “What’s up Handsome?” Thorne said as he pulled Don to him.

GvlA4MS.png

“Thank you,” Don said. “You’re amazing, and I love you, and I don’t think I say that enough.”

kRHHaLn.png

“Don? Is everything alright? Why are you talking like this?” Thorne said. His voice was panicky. “Are you leaving? You’re not leaving me, right?”

i68SDeC.png

“Leaving? I tell you that you’re wonderful and that I love you, and you think I’m leaving? How does that happen in your head?” Don asked him.

mCXfWlJ.png

“I’m always scared,” Thorne answered. “I don’t know why you stayed with me after what I did to you. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.”

mCtPHqa.png

“I’m not going to drop any shoes, I swear it,” Don said.

c9ZtOik.png

“Are you sure?” Thorne asked again. “How can you stay with me? When you know how vindictive I can be? I’m afraid you’re toying with me so you can hurt me back.”

7L9swYc.png

“Oh Jesus, Thorne,” Don said. “How come you’re just telling me this now? I would never do that to you. Never. How can you think I would do that?” He looked at Thorne, tenderly. “I had no idea you were afraid of that. I won’t do that, I’ll never do that.”

d8NGMHU.png

“But I did it to you,” Thorne started to say, but Don was kissing him, and trying to make him understand.

sK37kCH.png

“Never, I’ll never do it to you,” Don said again.

jYpzFwi.png

“But you don’t need me anymore,” Thorne explained. “I brought you to Danni. That was the only reason you needed me, and now you can take Kalila and leave, because now you know how to get in touch with Danni.”

Martgh0.png

“I’ve know how to get in touch with Danni since we got home from Europe,” Don said. “You flaked out on me over there, said you wouldn’t take me to her. So yeah, I found her myself. But I didn’t leave. I don’t want to leave you, ok?”

YSyKIeH.png

“See? I was horrible in Europe too,” Thorne said. “And you told me you were leaving me, you told me we were through. I was so scared, I can’t tell you how scared I was.”

mq8nBu3.png

“I won’t say that to you again Thorne, I won’t. I mean it. I shouldn’t have said it then. Meeting Danni today changed my life, and you made it happen. I don’t care how or why you did what you did, none of that matters. You found me and brought me to Danni,” Don said.

W5DktK7.png

“And when I say you’re wonderful, and that I love you, that’s what it means. There’s no hidden agenda. I’m not ‘setting you up for the kill.’ I really do love you, and if me saying it makes you think I’m leaving you, then I don’t say it enough, because it shouldn’t scare you.” Don explained.

DZbFJaS.png

Thorne tried to believe him. He wanted to believe him, but all that he could think about was how much he didn’t deserve him.

“C’mon,” Don said. “Get in the hot tub with me, and I’ll show you that I won’t leave you.”

fzBD6t2.png

Don gave Thorne a quick little kiss. He didn’t want Thorne starting anything until he’d had a chance to talk to him again.

8aZkAZ5.png

Don leaned over and whispered to Thorne, “Do you remember the weekend we spent at your penthouse? The special stuff you bought for us? Do you remember what happened? Why would I ever give that up? You’re the only one who ever made that happen for me.”

LcddWL4.png

Thorne smiled, “Yeah, I remember,” he said.

Don whispered again, “We can do that now, if you want to. I’ll do it for you this time."

D6WO6RR.png

Thorne put his arm around Don and said, “Thank you sweetheart, but I think you’d drown.” They both laughed.

N05KXFo.png

“I meant in our room,” Don said.

“I would love it,” Thorne said, “but I don’t think it could happen without the stuff I bought for us that weekend.”

“It would be fun to try,” Don teased.

YxDCUnL.png

“I would feel better if you let me make you happy,” Thorne said, and he started massaging Don’s shoulders.

FMJE2Ah.png

“But I’m trying to show you I don’t want to leave you,” Don said.

Fr1x3Xt.png

“Just let me show you that I’m worth staying for,” Thorne countered. “That would make me happiest.” Don looked into Thorne’s eyes, and he could see how important this was to Thorne.

WsmDmWv.png

“Ok,” was all he said, as he closed his eyes.

mzDOD5M.png

Afterwards Thorne breathlessly looked into Don’s eyes. I think he means it, Thorne thought to himself. I think he loves me.

BpsUjTS.png

Don could see that Thorne was still frightened. “Are you still scared?” Don asked him. Thorne didn’t answer. “Would you do that to me again, now? Now that we have Kalila together?” Don continued.

GW1INHI.png

“No, of course not,” Thorne answered.

xCK9CST.png

“Thorne,” Don said, “We have Kalila together. I’m not going to hurt you. It would hurt her. You have to believe me. I don’t want you to be frightened all the time. You’ll get sick. That kind of stress makes people sick.”

TID8F9L.png

“Ok,” Thorne said. “I’ll try to stop worrying.” He leaned over, and kissed Don again. I just don’t know how, he thought to himself.

4eUIQM6.png

The next morning Thorne asked Don if he was sure they should tell Mary-Alice that they were a couple, and that they lived together. “What if she’s upset?” Thorne said. “What if it ruins your time with Danni?”

“Thorne,” Don said. “It’s not going to ruin anything. Mary-Alice is happy with Philip. She’s not gonna think you stole me from her. Try to be rational. It’s gonna be fine.”

zF8m0Bu.png

Spoiler for Part 4
    Mary-Alice brought Danni down to the gym. They’d agreed to meet there after breakfast. Don and Thorne were going to have Danni for the day, so Mary-Alice and Philip could go out and see the sights of the city. “Here she is!” Mary-Alice said. “Are you guys all set? Do you have everything you need?”

drNQ0lV.png

“Yeah, we have everything, but I kinda need to talk to you for a minute,” Thorne said. “Don? Don could you come here for a minute?”

skXETrh.png

Don joined Thorne and waited for Thorne to say something. But Thorne wasn’t doing it. He just keep looking at Mary-Alice, and he was very nervous. Too nervous to talk. Don was about to say it himself.

1FxiBPu.png

But Mary-Alice beat him to it. “Oh, are you guys trying to tell me that you’re together? Because I figured that out yesterday.”

KKxJi0m.png

“You did?” Thorne asked. “And it’s ok with you? You’re not mad?”

“Of course not,” she replied. “I’m happy for you, and for Danni. Now she won’t have to get used to a stepparent she doesn’t know. She loves you Thorne.”

R9KjqWj.png

“Oh thank God,” Thorne said. “I was afraid you’d tell us we couldn’t see her anymore.”

Danni was very confused. Now what were these grown-ups fussing about? She couldn’t see her Papa anymore?

TCvoGy7.png

“Papa?” she said, “What’s going on? Why did Uncle Thorne say I can’t see you anymore?”

htbtjeB.png

“No, no, that’s not what he said,” Don answered. “Everything is fine! You can see me whenever you want to. And Uncle Thorne will always be with me. He’s my boyfriend, and we wanted you guys to know that.”

lpVkBxU.png

“Oh, I didn’t know that was a secret,” Danni said. “I knew he was your boyfriend yesterday.”

WmPOudA.png

Don laughed, “I guess we aren’t very good at keeping secrets.”

Zxj9NyC.png

Please continue to Chapter 37A Here

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Here are the rest of my Evergreen Harbour townies! You saw Finn in my last post, here are the rest! First, this couple:

Hemlock Tartarus | YA | Friend of the World | Cheerful, Geek, Dance Machine
    S5BuYiR.png

Dylan Goodman | YA | Beach Life | Glutton, Bro, Slob
    8xz2iXo.png

Appearances can be deceiving ;D I love them, honestly.

Beneath the spoiler cut: the Corvus-Hardings, Mayberry sisters, the Keenes, and the Lotts.
    Danny Harding | YA | Freelance Botanist |Cheerful, Green Fiend, Family-Oriented
    A sweet hippie-type, wants to help save the world. Married to Rowan, father of Minnie.
    tcrRdUQ.png

Rowan Corvus | YA | Purveyor of Potions | Creative, Geek, Loves Outdoors
    Part of the Corvus spellcaster dynasty. Clever and quick-witted. Married to Danny, father of Minnie, nephew of Minerva Charm.
    eM7svJp.png

Minerva 'Minnie' Corvus-Harding | toddler | Inquisitive
    A future spellcaster. Named for her recently deceased great-aunt, Minerva Charm (nee Corvus).
    tfUWpVV.png

Anna Mayberry | YA | Master Chef | Cheerful, Foodie, Perfectionist
    Very bright, works in a cafe and aspires to own her own.
    b9I9OlO.png

Kinsley Mayberry | teen | Bestselling Author | Creative, Outgoing
    Moved to Evergreen Harbour for a fresh start after dropping out of school. Younger sister of Anna.
    mJSXAkt.png

Colin Keene | adult | Soulmate | Outgoing, Family-Oriented, Music Lover
    Divorced since twins Reid and Rosa were small, Colin is finally starting to look for love again!
    6PV7SpN.png

Rosa Keene | child | Artistic Prodigy | Goofball
    An outspoken and creative child, Rosa is a big fish in a small pond.
    XjS6IiP.png

Reid Keene | child | Social Butterfly | Outgoing
    Much more placid than his sister, Reid just wants to make friends!
    1iF1dbV.png

Bethany Lott | adult | Archaeology Scholar | Self-Assured, Geek, Neat
    Learning about the world, one reassembled vase at a time! Neat and put-together.
    7SxfYmn.png

Jaxon Lott | adult | Master Maker | Goofball, Geek, Maker
    The dork to Beth's properness. Likes making things and making people laugh.
    KAyv5WU.png

Mikayla Lott | teen | Sporty Scholar (mod aspiration) | Self-Assured, Competitive
    An athletic and energetic tomboy with a soft spot for cats. Aspires to be a pro soccer player.
    t6ocBZa.png

They'll more or less just be background Sims, but I do like them! Anyone like any of these guys in particular?

@Daravi aww, I love them! They're a polycule!

@sunblond poor Omar, but people do grow up, alas! Ooh yeah that low-level violin is... painful XD Heh, typical teenager, enjoying seeing his girlfriend in a swimsuit! Glad the bowling team and his relationship with Cadence is going well! In the kitchen, really, guys? XD

Thank you! I actually made Finn on a whim for the 'male Sims with long hair' thread, haha!

@RedDestiny92 ooh right! Well, maxismatchccworld is on Tumblr - reblogs stuff from other people, so it's a really good source. And yeah, could be interesting having them start over! Thanks for liking Finn, I think he came out cute!

@Duvelina god, poor Sofia ;_;

@AlwaysAsking I legitimately thought Philip was going to answer Mary-Alice's "Like what?" with, "He's super hot!" XD Heh, thought she'd pick up on Don and Thorne! Oi, spiders are cool ;) Aww, the stargazing scene is really sweet! Hmm... you know how I feel about Thorne, but I do think they've turned a corner here and are being more honest with each other! I think they would benefit from relationship therapy to get things properly sorted, but yeah, could work in the long-term. And I love how they were just flat unable to keep it a secret!

Aww, and happy birthday to your grandson!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

I enjoyed the update, glad the meeting went well his daughter is
    so adorable.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Hi. I hope it's okay to post this link here. I found the few remaining chapters of my original attempt to play Pinstar's Legacy Challenge. I managed to blow things big time, but it wasn't something that I could simply 'roll with the punch' and continue forward. I messed up on my heir, totally forgetting there was a nice escape clause that would allow me to simply choose him. When I attempted to go backward, is when I learned that the walk-bys are just that. They don't repeat. They aren't like the ones who live in the neighborhoods. Rough way to discover this. I was going to recreate my couple, with their same children and then go forward. To my chagrin, Sawyer was nowhere. Nor, did I have pictures of her to recreate her. I was devastated. It took me 13 months before I was emotionally ready to try this challenge again. I kept my Founder, as I loved his backstory. I did complete it the second go-around, but it just wasn't the storyline the game gifted me with the first time through. What's really weird about my completed blog of the Challenge, is that I merely edited the first chapter, removing everything after the backstory was complete, so that the date remains! I did note the dates of each attempt in my document file. The second start was October 20, 2016. The date of the original is in the post below.

I posted all that I had of this first attempt, having copied and pasted it back into my documents files. It's on the short side and I've posted each chapter, so it's complete, for what it is.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/977364/the-secret-life-of-erik-cantrell-a-rock-star-in-memorandum#latest

Hope you enjoy it. Almost brought me to tears of joy when I came across it again. I tried to find it before, but just couldn't. Go figure. :)

Thanks,

~GalacticGal
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    edited June 2020
    @sunblond Heh, thanks! He has that effect on sims, too... :D

TdhNi10.png
    A house divided.....(testing out my home-made CAS creations

After playing three homeless challenges back to back, I decided to return to my Eco Lifestyles save. For recap: we have Neil Hardie, ultimate DIY man living on his ancestral homestead; his partner Ani, who divides her time between living with the family and maintaining her own little house. She is a passionate eco-warrior and so moves wherever the work needs her. That has been Evergreen Harbor, but she's recently returned home for a time before she begins working in Sulani. The Pleasant girls are also attached to the family. Neil, Ani, Angela, and Lilith are a group of for close friends, and to the kids Angela and Lilith may as well be aunts. Those kids are....

Tsi8jjU.png

- Charlotte, the oldest. She has a tight bond with her father, to whom she's a kind of second-in-command. With Ani out of the picture so much of the time, Charlotte is used to helping her dad run the household, finds it difficult to relate to her mom. Like Neil, she's an aspiring renaissance sim, interested in being able to do a lot of things moderately well. She's especially accomplished as a singer and mechanic.
    - Kier, the oldest boy. Kier inherited his dad's good looks and knows it, but at the moment he's more interested in dominating school than dominating the field of romance. He has gone on a few dates, though. (He has the fade thing going on.)
    - Duncan, the middle son. Duncan and Kier have a left/right brain thing going on: while Kier is interested in mechanics and science, Duncan is more of an arts and music kind of guy.
    - Colm, the youngest boy. Colm hasn't really popped out yet, but he is best friends with Angela's daughter Brigid.
    - Margaret, the toddler.

There's also Brigid, who...is a special case. Several of my neighborhoods have enacted Free Love, and this has resulted in Angela giving the Hardie crew a half-sister. This hasn't caused any drama, though she's treated as a cousin rather than as a sister. She's being raised by Angela in the moving household that Ani keeps when she's not living with the family.

OjapVXB.png
    Everyone is helping Brigid with her first project.

yG6lJFy.png
    Ani & Charlotte have taken Brigid to the park.

Nuuvz33.png
    Charlotte is now a young adult, and may be leaving soon despite feelings of duty toward her dad and the kids. Once Margaret is school age, she'll feel comfortable about going to college or whatever. Right now she's working as an accountant.

z3RMKqV.png
    Look, I didn't pay the bills because I don't use power or water. Why are you taking my child's blocks?

(And note to self, I need to find that CC wearable backpack and remove it from my mods folder. I downloaded it for the Homeless challenge, but something about it causes weird distortions. I could never find it in CAS, but it would appear on NPCs and they'd all look like...that.)
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited June 2020
    z9QOKn9.jpg
    Happy birthday to Tucker Denney!

Excerpts from the Journal of Omar Benali

-The Denneys are going away this week for a couple days, well, the adults, I mean. I guess when they got married they never went on a honeymoon and decided that needed some adult time together. I can see how having all those little kids would put a damper in the two of them having any time to themselves. We only have Than and he takes up a whole lot of time and energy, just by himself.
    So, the upshot is, me and Than have to go over to their house both nights so Mrs. Prescott, the nanny, who is staying with them the whole time, can get some time off. I mean, I like having more freedom now, but stuff like this is the bad part of having more responsibility. Roxie is kind of a pest, she follows me around all the time and is constantly talking to me about dumb little kid stuff. Miranda is OK, she pretty much just keeps to herself, but the little boy Tucker is practically a baby, he has to use a potty chair and I really don’t have a lot of experience with kids that little, plus Than will be there too, so I’m kind of nervous. My life totally blows sometimes!

-I am in big trouble! I guess Roxie had kind of a little girl crush or something on me. So the first night, I kind of showed her some pictures of Cadence and me on my phone and she totally freaked out. She, like, started crying and ran to her room and was under the covers. When I tried to talk to her she screamed at me to go away and I didn’t know what to do, so I had to call Mrs. Prescott. ‘Cause, there was no way I was calling the Denneys on their honeymoon over this, so she had to come back and try to do something about Roxie. The next night Uncle Kyle took Than over there and I had to stay home, no going to Cadence’s house, like I was getting punished for nothing, like, how is it my fault?

-Uncle Cristian is mad at me, he is wants to have a talk with me when he gets back. He found out what happened and I got a text from him, I showed Uncle Kyle and Salim, and asked them what to do, ‘cause I really didn’t mean to upset Roxie and had no idea she would totally freak out over the pics. So, it's not really my fault, is it? Uncle Cristian is kind of weird about his kids, he’s like the most macho guy with a really cool job, but when it comes to his kids, he’s kind of sensitive and really dotes on them and stuff. My stomach is in knots over the whole thing, it’s not like I’m not bummed that I upset Roxie already. Did I mention, MY LIFE TOTALLY BLOWS?

- I ‘m off the hook, Salim told me that Uncle Cristian had calmed down a lot, and he now understands that I had no way of knowing how Roxie would react to me having a girlfriend. Apparently, Aunt Dina had kind of talked to him after he sent me the text and got him to see reason. Salim said that it is hard to see your children in pain and that that kind of thing makes a parent feel helpless. But that some things are totally out of a parents control, and Uncle Cristian is the kind of person who likes to be able to fix things, so it’s really hard for him when he can’t make things better. So other than Roxie totally hating me now, I guess things are settled.-

-Than is doing that thing where he hates everything Uncle Kyle cooks again, which is like, possibly the worst thing you can do to Uncle Kyle, so things get really tense around mealtimes now. The court date for the adoption is getting really close now, and I really just want everyone to, like, be at their best for it, is that asking too much?-

-I really, and I totally mean it this time, have to stop snooping! But like with the adoption thing looming, I’m kind of nervous and stuff, and I really am wondering if the adults know something I don’t. So, last night, Than was playing his violin, which, by the way, is not nearly as bad as it was, the sounds almost resemble songs now, but it still manages to drown out everything else.
    Anyway, I had been in my room doing my homework and went to get something to drink downstairs. I heard raised voices coming from the adult bedroom, plus the door was shut. Normally, you can’t hear anything else when Than practices, OK, so I, like, went over to the door and put my ear up to it.
    The upshot is, Uncle Kyle found out his ex, some guy with a weird name I can’t remember exactly, got remarried. The thing is, he married some guy that Uncle Kyle used to date before Salim, so he’s like really upset about it or something. And Salim was mad 'cause it bothered him so much, I guess. From what I gathered, Uncle Kyle was going out with, like, a lot of men, but it wasn’t really on dates, he was, I guess, just meeting random guys and woohooing them. You know, not really guys he would think about a relationship with normally, after his divorce.
    Anyway, I heard Salim say a really mean and hurtful thing to Uncle Kyle, like, he called him a bad name, and something you wouldn’t say to someone you cared about. The thing is, Salim was totally being a hypocrite, ‘cause when he was around my age, he got in a lot of trouble. He was running around with an older guy who had a nice car and a good job, and they were lovers or whatever, but like not exclusive, I guess. It was a huge thing in my family. That’s the reason he moved out, he moved in with that guy, but it didn’t last long.
    So, I feel bad for Uncle Kyle now, ‘cause Salim is being two-faced over the whole thing, I guess. But, I can’t say anything, like, first of all, I was snooping, and second of all, that stuff about Salim is something I’m not supposed to know about.
    All this stuff happening now is really bad, cause the court date for the adoption is this week and I’m really worried about it anyway. With the tension between Than an Uncle Kyle and now this argument, It’s got me sick to my stomach.-

-The adoption is legal now! I’m so relieved, Than is officially Than Jeffries. I had to wear my dress up clothes to school though, ‘cause there wasn’t time to go home and change before we went to court. So, I had to walk around school the whole morning like an Alexander Goth clone.
    It was a bit dicey, I had to meet with the Judge in his chambers, just me, we all did, before the hearing. He asked me a lot of questions about myself, our family and Than, of course. And something told me not to lie, like, not to just paint this rosy picture of our family as perfect, ‘cause he probably knows there is no such thing. So, I was as honest as I could be, while still trying to be positive and stuff. In short, I told the judge, I was very careful to say Your Honor instead of just sir, that we all had come to love Than, and that he sometimes drove me crazy, especially with the violin practice. Which was good, I think, cause the Judge said his grandson played the trumpet, badly, and that he understood the urge to throw it off the balcony, he laughed a bit over that too. I told him that Uncle Kyle and Salim sometimes had loud discussions, like any married couple, but that they really loved each other and me and Than, and that that was the most important thing. After that I was done. So, I guess what I said didn’t do any harm, cause the judge approved the adoption later in court. Mrs. Parks, the Social Worker, was there and had to say stuff to the Judge as well. But afterwards, she was really happy that it had worked out and was super bubbly and excited, which was weird, ‘cause she was really not very emotional when we had met before. I know that Than is not really my little brother but, I feel like he is in my heart. I’m just so relieved its over.-

-It was Salim’s birthday yesterday, he didn’t want a big party like we threw for Uncle Kyle, he said he wanted a nice dinner at home with his family like Uncle Hector had. So Uncle Kyle made Rack of Lamb, Salim’s favorite, and his Signature Kyle Jeffries cake, that he never makes at home for us and we only got to taste a few times when he brought some home from work, it’s really good.
    But Iggy came over before dinner, he was really upset, his parents were arguing again, but unlike Uncle Kyle and Salim, when Iggy’s parents argue he gets pulled into it, I guess they don’t try to hide it from him. Anyway, it was supposed to be a family only night, but I really didn’t want to tell Iggy to leave.
    Thankfully, Salim, asked Iggy to join us for his birthday dinner. Iggy said he had already eaten, but would sit with us at the table and wouldn’t turn down a piece of birthday cake. I was glad Salim had asked him to stay, cause he cheered up a lot and seemed to be in a much better mood after we had birthday cake.
    So, after dinner, me, Uncle Kyle and Than, watched a family movie, of course, snooze. But Salim and Iggy sat in the dining room and talked. I made a few trips through the dining room to the kitchen to get something to drink. OK, I was officially snooping again, I know, they were just talking about books and literature. I had kind of forgotten Iggy is also into books and reading like Salim, and I guess he has read all of Salim’s books and is a big fan.
    If I’m honest, I was kind of jealous, like, that Iggy was spending his time with Salim instead of me. But, after I thought about it over the next day, I realized that Salim was helping Iggy a lot more than I had, by talking to him about something that he was really into. It sort of dawned on me that being a friend was a lot more than just doing stuff you liked or how helping a friend made you feel good about yourself for being a such a good friend. It was supposed to mean you had to really try to listen to them, to try to connect to the stuff they like. And it made me remember how I had been feeling about Lucas moving on with his life and not wanting to be my friend, how my feelings were really all about me, like, how I felt left behind. ‘Cause Lucas probably still thought of me as a friend and had never said otherwise, none of the guys from the bowling team had really done anything but try to mitigate their leaving it for me.-

hGD0jeO.jpg
    Make a wish, Salim!

-I can’t believe it, Salim, well, he took over that club he belongs too, Avant Gardes, Like, he got the other members to go against Mrs. Clarke, (Maaike Haas) so she had to step down as leader and give it to him instead. Like, that is totally a very un-Salim thing to do, right? The dust up over it caused two other members, one was Max’s brother too, to resign because Salim changed the rules and requirements to belong to it. Then he got Alexander and Iggy to join it, I don’t know if it’s some kind of birthday thing or what. But, you could have knocked me over with a feather when I found out.-

-So, Cadence told me after practice on Sunday, that I had to wait till Wednesday to come to her house but not till 6pm, she had something she wanted to discuss with me, and not to worry, that it was nothing bad, she hoped. OK, so when someone tells you, we have to talk, then tells you not to worry, you worry even more, right, just saying?-

-Of course, by the time Wednesday evening came and I got to her house, I was totally nervous. First of all, her parents and younger sister were not there, which was weird, like, there is always someone there, in the room with us or in the next room, so wherever we are, they can totally see us. We are hardly never ever allowed to be alone together, except in public places. So, apparently, her family was taking her sister to another of those ball games and she told them she had a bowling practice so couldn’t go, total lie.
    Cadence and I sat on the couch together in the empty house and she tells me she wants to take our relationship to the next level, that she was ready to be more intimate, and asked me if I was interested in that too. I said yes. Duh. So, we messed around.
    It was totally the best night of my whole entire life! I mean, I was nervous as h***, but that night I felt really close and in love with her even more than before. It was way better than even the stuff I had imagined, I kind of thought it would be really fun, sure, but I felt stuff that I can’t put into words with her, I felt so close and connected to Cadence. The trouble is, it will be something that happens only occasionally, ‘cause it’s hard to get alone time with her and we have to be alone for it to happen. And I am soooooooo dying to do it again, that it’s even more on my mind now than it was before, which I did not think was humanly possible.-

Note: Tucker aged up around the time Salim did, and since I had some good story line stuff already, I did not go back and do Tucker's birthday, plus, he aged up so cute with good traits etc, I did not want to mess with it.

@ryttu3k all your sims look so interesting, lots of character, makes mine seem really boring though. ;)

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @KiniHokulani you really have it hitting hard how it's reaching him and it's weird to say you like it how it goes is very fitting, but seeing how he makes the effort with his little man is very endearing. Poor thing though not sure if you'll leave him be or if you'll ever allow Don's ghost to return so he can have some proper closure but if not I think he'll do better than he thinks. Little Tony though talking to his father's picture <3 I hope that even if he just learns to be happy again as a single father that he still has someone to remind him that he doesn't need to waste all the rest of his life on regrets because he made it to this point that was what Tony needed and that was what he needed to appreciate. Though I get it, it'll be a while just thinking.
    @ryttu3k I'll have to look at Tumblr again when I think about cc, after of course my tower gets here I just keep staring at my monitor and wanting to use it lol. Oh sure thing, I like the others too but Hemlock really stands out.
    @AlwaysAsking seeing her so comfortable with Don is super sweet that's his little girl I hope Mary lets her go hang out with him, her man is a lot of things though. Seeing he can't compete with Don there has to be something there? He has no need for her he's got Thorne who is a lovable pain in the backside. There we go Don stop being so hard on him he does it enough to himself to get in trouble there has to be some reason somewhere in their relationship lol. Going from sweet papa moments to lover ah, "how does that happen in your head" well you'll figure that one out soon enough Donny boy you're just as bad. I wonder if I should trust those words though I mean I was all for them then you had that twist I wonder if Don is plotting something, good or bad it seems there could be something, even if he's set on not having Thorne miss out on their kid's life maybe as he grows even more stable to be there for Danni things could happen.

Also..."I didn't know it was a secret, I knew he was your boyfriend yesterday" best...lol.

Replies are kind of short I know but I have a ton of pics to get through so humor me.

So Knox's part was taken care of I think a couple days or so ago just wasn't in the mood I had to add on to it in the rotation but the rest is new stuff.
    SKL9bt8.png
    Knox had gone back and forth on whether he would go to Pops or not it seemed like such an easy decision he didn't want to think about Tina and missing his daughter though so while he argued with himself he kept walking. He half expected her not to show so seeing her waiting made him pause for a minute. The place hadn't changed a bit in fact with limited renovations it was probably the oldest building that existed in the harbor it was the easiest thing to fight for. He was glad it was still there he had good memories here only coming with friends, though he couldn't be bothered with Bess and Jules anymore he was just glad he stopped coming cause it would have soured what was a decent place...and apparently the home of the best pie this side of domination according to the owners anyhow. Yeah my new build ha.
    OyGV87E.png
    He called out to her...

Even thanked her for actually showing..

Tried to talk about what, clothes, food, the environment...in the end it was mostly a bust and they had their meal and pie in an awkward silence he didn't know how to talk to her anymore he guessed. He found himself grateful she stopped him and took charge of the conversation.
    BkAu7De.png
    "I can't believe this place is still here, do you and Bess and Jules come here still?"

"We don't talk."
    kYuyRc9.png
    She pouted.

"Really? The group split up?"

"Don't make that face you haven't been, Bess is up to shady nonsense and Jules just smiles and nods, it's a pain." he snapped.

"They cut you out?" she asked.

He didn't answer, just cursed her a bit for being able to read him so easily.
    TYYWV2L.png
    "Look it doesn't matter, I just thought, maybe I wanted to see you I had a bad morning, I saw you so I'm done."

"Knox why can't you ever just be open and honest with your feelings?"

"Who would care enough to listen?"

She went silent as he sighed.

"Look I have some stuff to do, go see my mom or something...guess she misses you." she could hear it in his tone he wanted to say something else, there was plenty to say but whatever got to him today had his full attention they weren't going to get anywhere really.

Though he made an effort her Knox was still in there, that was all she wanted to see.

"Can I at least have a hug now?" she asked, as he gave her a very halfhearted dirty look.

"Not a chance."
    jG3kWyG.png

"Oh but Knoxy....Kitty'll follow you home till she gets what she wants." she teased he cringed, he still couldn't out how some of their childhood games came to be.

"No."

"Knoxy Knoxy...meanest man on the Blocx...y."

"That is not a word."

"And that is not how you hug people."

He sighed heavily but was moving forward before he accepted what he wanted.
    k2F2lXd.png

He admittedly sagged against her for a moment he almost forgot how hard it was to hold it all back around her he was even surprised it still got to him that much. He hated how much he loved this woman and he was determined to take it to his grave, he hadn't said anything and she was still here even though from their first reunion she didn't have to be, that unfortunately fueled the fire she was much better off not knowing.

Lost in his thoughts he almost didn't register her whispering her address in his ears, he remember it had been a vacant lot for a long while they used to play over there. Before things got complicated.

"Come see me okay?"

He grunted but with a chipper noise she made it clear she understood he would.
    WY6PGNe.png
    Almost as soon as she was out of sight it started raining to match his mood, he swore the watcher was playing with his emotions, well at least no one would see his frustrated tears.
    cK4s5V1.png
    At her barely decorated house she thought to make a little snack she really needed to figure out work but so far things were slow she didn't want to make progress with knox and throw it all away cause she ran out of cash, she didn't even know where she would go...this was home. She was sure of it but she knew deep down if you couldn't afford to live here you couldn't afford to live anywhere.
    Bj1O3eH.png
    A knock to the door got her attention and Bess was there ready to make her case on her "legal" activities though like anyone else pink hair and a new wardrobe wasn't changing a thing, she couldn't even make it out.

"Gonna say hi Bess?"

She smiled.

"Hi."

And with that she took off.
    1Z35KRT.png
    From there to Bess's house where she comes to find a new girl with her man, I just love this pic for some reason.
    o3QutQM.png
    Not even a kiss hello?
    cZp4hxR.png
    "So did you get some help?" Jules asked, he didn't care for her hobbies but tried to be supportive.

"forget that, whose the legs?"

He gave her a look.

"That's Kari the new roommate."

She gave him a look as she tilted her glasses down.

"Relax she's an old friend she needed help but she can afford the room."

"Jeeze I guess everyone's coming out the woodwork."

"...It's just one.."

"Mattie is back too I just met her."

"'Tilly? Man it's been forever why didn't you bring her back?"

"Too late..anyways I'm going to bed."

Jules sighed she could be so uppity when she wanted to be.
    LnQrDZf.png
    The next morning he came down and caught Kari in the kitchen (my sim by the by) he frowned looking at the scars on her face.

"What's the matter handsome?"

He knew how she got them and that she was sensitive but he still felt guilty he guessed he hadn't paid much attention when she arrived last night.

"I'm uh...not a morning person."

"So nothing has changed then, got it."

He smiled then and rolled his eyes.
    Dut6v9k.png
    She went to the bathroom and Bess came down seeing as the bathroom was taken she said hello and ran out to the bush, he sighed, there goes that bush.
    S4pZAQj.png
    To say she's not impressed with his choice was an understatement.

"Don't you have to get ready for work?" Bess asked.

"I'm taking the day off." he said not looking at her.
    riTptdt.png
    It took her a moment to leave, like she stalled but as soon as she gone the bets were off.

"How does someone like her bag you?" Kari asked.

"It's...well it is what it is."

"What about us?"

"What about us?" he repeated.
    oNuRDbN.png
    "I mean her compared to...well all of this." he chuckled, he always loved her open no nonsense personality.

"Just let me save this."
    l2qdabK.png
    She headed for the couch, he pulled her back, those feelings never left either...
    mJXxpNo.png
    Now my lovebirds, don't they just look good together?
    g6gqvuE.png

"I swear you must be the most beautiful woman here."

She huffed.

"Hey now I warned you about the flattery."

"Right I have to do it a lot to keep you, I remember" she laughed as he smirked.
    PsbcLu4.png
    "Your parents must have had a time chasing off all the girls they didn't approve of."

"Oh no...I lost all of my family fairly young."

She tensed then.
    TWHaIvz.png
    "Oh my watcher I'm so sorry..."

(fun fact, I didn't know if she knew already but I couldn't pass up the pictures so now she officially knows he's all alone.
    )
    icTb6m4.png
    "Now now don't do that, it just slipped out it's supposed to be a nice night you didn't know, and I'm over it."

"But..."

"Babe please...?" he said softly, his voice tight.

Mostly frustrated with himself he just said it out of habit he didn't mean to make her feel bad about it, she was unsure...annoyed she didn't know how to talk to men as well as she thought.

"Can't I have a smile?"
    ll8kRVf.png
    She smiled slightly, it was such an innocent request, he really had a way with women...he really did so there's some talent there.

"Just one I suppose..."

"That's an unfair rule." satisfied when she laughed he tried to chill out again

It was also at this point I think somehow sharing is caring was brought up...they had the option to swipe suddenly.

I turned off npc voting.
    LeXTEv5.png
    RNfR3yB.png
    Though somewhere in the time it took him to leave the table and wash his hands something happened, she was complaining she felt sick and quickly warned him not to touch his dessert. He nodded and when she was finished they barely got enough to cover their meal but she just wanted to leave. How embarrassing..
    OCyy8XR.png
    "Gonna be okay babe?" he asked carefully.

"Y...yeah...urpp sorry I ruined tonight..."

He chuckled.

"As if."

"Prove it."

"How could I do that?" he asked with an unavoidable suggestive smirk.

"Goodnight hug?"

He raised an eyebrow before she made it clear the way she felt he was not kissing her.
    c0wrl63.png
    CWq5lOX.png
    It was short lived as she had to push him away and run upstairs, they would never eat their again, he couldn't help but go check on her after giving her a few moments of privacy. It felt weird just getting ready for bed when his new...somewhat girlfriend wasn't feeling well.

"Are you going to be okay? Should we go to the hospital?"

"No...urp....no...I'm fine, d..don't come in."

"Are you sure?"

"Y..yeah...just get ready for bed and I'll be all good after..." she hoped.
    pP2Vj9M.png
    She was crying as she tried to clean up but quietly enough that he took the silence for a nod that she'd be okay for him to change, what a night could it get any worse she was going to ask him to sleep in her room from now on and everything. Now she hated everything in life.

Poor baby always struggling ..
    xBKitR4.png
    Eventually she came out feeling very unattractive and embarrassed though she almost jumped out of her skin seeing him waiting.

"You didn't have to wait..."

"Of course I did, you okay?"

"Yeah...I think I just need sleep."
    yBDVrTw.png

"Good idea....." he mumbled around a yawn, it was three in the morning then and she felt a touch guilty.

"Looks like you do too,.....uh..still coming to....o..our bed?" she asked slowly having lost every bit of confidence she was sure she faked, though it hardly mattered as he gave her another smirk and nodded.
    x2AY2FV.png
    Not the most romantic end she guessed but it was nice he'd be there no matter how the night ended.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Hi guys! I was backing up my screenshots yesterday and realized that one year ago yesterday I had Lucas Munch go on his first ever camping trip in his first week as a young adult. And what did I play yesterday before I realized that? Lucas taking his daughter on her first ever camping trip in her first week as a child.

Being me I took a lot of screenshots so I'll put them under a spoiler.
    Some of you who have been here a while may remember little Harper.
    92D8X1y.png

This week she had her birthday.
    mFjg5YL.png

So she went from this little cutie watching her mother fishing...
    tEq27fL.png

To this little cutie watching her mother throw horseshoes.
    jWWhnFW.png

But now she was old enough to take a turn herself.
    60cBmOg.png

Here's Lucas, Holly and Harper. The family that fishes together...
    tDK410q.png

Dines on roast fish together. But Harper seems a little unsure about it.
    3K7C4pP.png
    q8xM1nd.png

Spooky stories from Dad.
    rsbIedq.png
    zQK0kQ9.png
    RKQ4jXY.png

Cloudgazing with Mom.
    g6mH6HE.png

Breakfast and games at the Granite Falls restaurant on a rainy day (with cousin Darius, whose family stopped by).
    ygEyLOT.png
    83oRemx.png

They spent the hottest day at the Granite Falls pool and playground.
    VAdeASn.png
    MwENhVc.png

And some more family fishing. I love the eagles in the background.
    MnAGeDx.png

Lucas tried out some roasted beetles. This may be the first step to a bug diet once I buy EL.
    1sC5XLy.png

Harper stuck with hot dogs.
    VfFzpMn.png

At the end of the weekend they went home. Between the two camping trips, one year apart, Lucas managed to collect 9/10 of the herbalism plants and 16/21 types of insects.

Bonus picture of the wrong kind of family bonding.
    Ktsc1Xo.png

I'm not really keeping up with this thread all that well these days, but I try to give out likes and awesomes when I can. Hope you're all having fun! Happy simming!
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I made brand-new sims and stepped out of my usual game-play.....Especially with Lucy. Their names are Ralston Pendragon and Lucy Lovelace. Both are witches, but Lucy is also half-elf. Her mother was a princess within the Elf community but she and her husband, Lucy's father, were executed because of their relationship. Lucy met Ralston after moving to Glimmerbrook and the rest is history. They're currently just friends.
    50006978762_7dcfccc47c_o.png
    50006192898_089f9ba6a2_o.png
    50006723981_33bc02b9f6_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    Desirae camped outside of a tomb, and wrapped up her last day in Salvadoria.
    06-12-20-12-22-11-AM.png
    06-11-20-9-52-57-PM.png
    06-11-20-11-52-31-PM.png
    06-11-20-10-06-41-PM.png
    06-11-20-11-59-47-PM.png
    06-12-20-12-43-00-AM.png
    the mosquitos and spiders made Desirae cut her vacation short.
    06-12-20-9-40-35-PM.png
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @KiniHokulani Thank you! Hugo is definitely moving on from the bubble blower. It's a thing of misery, so who would want to look at that all the time?
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,183 Member
    I finally did it......the last update featuring Octavia in college. My eternal hell is finally over. I can finally be free, free at last!!!

Anyways, I decided to continue to visit some of the Sims of the past. Decided to go visit Octavia's Great-Great Grandmother....who is still alive because of course, she's a vampire.
    o2lxbtn.png
    Now she has gotten remarried because boy.....it's been a LOOOOOOOOOONG time since her love, Abraham died. If anyone has deserved to move on, it would be her. Let's see who she married after this fine cut of beef was lost.
    zzv2crs.png
    REALLY?! This weird alien with a human skin tone? He doesn't even have a cool name either, he's "Johnny Mosher" How can you be an alien and have such a lame name like that? Not like you're fooling anyone with your disguise!
    BAVT8yg.png
    AND they're having a baby?! Pump the breaks lady, you're over 100 years old. Enough is enough.
    iy8J1qk.png
    Also decided to visit Ariel for a moment......I know, I thought she died years ago too.
    XpnPlaw.png
    Anyways, Octavia's final term begins today. Of course when she wakes up she just has to call up her Grimmie Poo.
    h1NFFjf.png
    Then she made her presentation....before getting dressed.
    niKQVCF.png
    Meanwhile, all of Octavia's roommates (and her NEW roommates thanks to Sonya) had to use the bathroom at the same time.
    Bd7nsAp.png
    It was pretty chaotic in there for a few minutes.
    RAGHrTM.png
    That's when Aunt Tia came to visit. I keep forgetting she existed, it's pretty hard to remember she exists when Luna had so many more interesting sisters.
    4ex666J.png
    Great, someone left a perfectly acceptable cake to rot out here.
    VNzkEMN.png
    On the other hand, Octavia knows how to take care of the cake!
    nlpE6C0.png
    A little bit of magic to scrub it out of existen-
    JKB502K.png
    Oh, I thought she was just going to use the cleaning spell. Instead it's fire again.
    8fA1DJX.png
    Yay fire.
    dUfDWlU.png
    Really? You're just going to drop that garbage on the floor and complain about it in front of the girl with the murderous Aunt?
    la83QCA.png
    Octavia got a new hairstyle, might change it later, That's College baby! But man you gotta admire her for being able to dribble a soccer ball in heels.
    fELkrAu.png
    A few days later....Roommates just let all this food go to waste.
    8NItgfW.png
    And they just leave their trash everywhere.
    9bj8FAL.png
    Woman: "You guys should really clean up unless you want to end up like our last roommates."
    Man: "What happened to them?"
    Woman: "You don't want to know."
    pN0w8JN.png
    Man, what to do with this rotten cake right here.
    tuZnPWN.png
    HOW ABOUT ANOTHER CAKE TO ROT NEXT TO THIS OLD ONE!?
    7duD2oj.png
    Roommate: "Boy this cake sure stinks!"
    wE3vAKY.png
    Oh snip snap, this roommate finally brought over something that's vegetarian for Octavia!!!
    KwsZ2pj.png
    This is her first real meal since coming to college. She WOULD be happy but....
    59WYWgj.png
    It STILL stinks in here.
    JRIDvdf.png
    Well it's Winterfest, gotta get together with Luna and the rest of the family for this wonderful event. Here we were able to get all of Luna's daughters together....kinda
    rzOr9gy.png
    Angela: "Hey girls, did I miss the group photo?"
    VKP7QSg.png
    That's when Sophie brought up some embarrassing childhood memories of Octavia. Not the expression I thought she'd have.
    YT9aRx2.png
    Oh god.....Morgyn's so old. The Magic is just gone.
    5o0LIZN.png
    Meanwhile these two were just taking their time getting here. Don't know why you'd get here so slowly while dressed like that.
    ABBCN08.png
    Ariel: "Well I'm not in the obituary today. Guess I should party."
    lrd2HBu.png
    Oh joy, here's Sonya. Here's to hoping no one gets murdered.
    HCW8nAl.png
    Octavia: "You WHAT?!"
    Luna: "I know right? Pretty impressed with myself for getting pregnant at this age."
    znAiNM6.png
    Oh boy, let's see what Octavia got for Christmas!
    FQfDrFo.png
    A Dog toy, don't know why she's so happy for that but hey Tis the Season.
    wiN5sTK.png
    Well at least we know Sonya's got a one way ticket to the naughty list.
    P5AIGhY.png
    Santa's got a pretty 🐸🐸🐸🐸 up Naughty or Nice list.
    dSmP3n2.png
    Well luckily, Octavia has graduated from college with flying colors. Time to pack up her stuff and get out of here.
    3EXk9Zi.png
    Yes, I am taking that wonderful Gnome.
    4Wu8LUZ.png
    After that, Octavia decided to check herself out in the mirror and got flirty. That Grim Reaper sure is a lucky fella.
    BGPywPi.png
    And so Octavia is now a college graduate.
    o47hf4E.png
    Octavia: "Smell ya later, nerds!!!"
    GWkIIDc.png
    So after moving out, Octavia needed a place to live. Luckily she has a friend with a few extra beds.
    H1Ieo61.png
    Grim: "'Sup babe. Welcome to my humble abode."
    83UC8sj.png
    Octavia: "Huh, neat."
    kAmAplg.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top