Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    captainjoshua77captainjoshua77 Posts: 4 New Member
    Today I just got to the top of the Business skill tree with one of my sims! :o
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

Sooo, I was making parents for Brant Hecking. This pretty mom came up, and I chose her (changed hair and shirt)

MmC8M0N.png

Then, to my surprise, this guy pops up as a dad, brown straight(ish) hair, and fairer skin.

5LQ4dgB.png

I used genetics to make a few test kids with them, and these are a few that popped up. So then I thought, ok, these two could definitely be his parents.
    M6qt70Q.png

wVqRfpW.png

ZSq9LwU.png

Anyway, at that point I remembered that I hadn’t liked the hair Brant came with (though I couldn’t recall which one it had been) I looked him up to see a picture of how he comes, and duh, he comes premade with straight(ish) hair.

j3r2Jwu.jpg

So, I’d never realized that Brant was meant to be biracial until I made his parents!

I did not keep any of those other siblings for him, how many more people do we need with those eyebrows? 🙄 but.... I kept this guy. He showed up just like this 😍

pt4qYK8.png

Sooooo anyway, The Heckings are Up!

hxex1CX.png

I'm so excited to have all these premades that everyone is making! Now they all have a bit of a family tree! It's always saddened me to click on their little icon, and see they were all alone in the world :disappointed: Now they aren't!

They are here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/981D79447DE011EA88EE6B80D24DD392

A few pictures. Each person in the family has a favorite color, and all of their outfits, at least 2 in each category, will be that color.

Brant is in greens

2ikp5Nu.png

Everyday clothes:

lrGqbcT.png

One of their Formal outfits:

8hBWCCK.png

Look at his lip curl, what's up with that Brant? lol

OP99dMr.png

Hot weather

8DktCJp.png

Odd assortment of Cold weather, Party, and 2nd everyday outfits :D

nnWLWrr.png

With Mom Deirdre and Dad Matt

Ptu3Ni9.png

With little brother Zachary

yZjCqWm.png

Both brothers: Zachary, Corin, and Brant

35WirGO.png

The beautiful ladies of the family: Grandma Lynne, Mom Deidre, and little sister Laci,

OtTOCVB.png

HvLm0Fk.png

And then why not? Fishing:

XF0KXhW.png

They are skilled up, have great jobs (with promotions already!) and the kids have good grades. They are ready to go.
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @AngeliqueAdelaide I just learned the 9 thing this week too! The [ key makes things smaller and the ] key makes them bigger, fyi.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited April 2020
    I've edited the spreadsheet a bit! Now, every URL gets its own row, which should allow each link to work, and the notes say which link belongs to who. It also allows for clearly showing progress of bigger households - say, for the BFFs, I can show that Summer has been uploaded, but not the others yet. It also shows clearly where one existing household has been worked on by more than one person (like Partihaus, with AlwaysAsking making Jade and me doing the other three).

Still unclaimed: Spencer-Kim-Lewis, Caliente, Bro, Delgato, Jeong, Bailey-Moon, Sigworth, Eclectic Arts, Kahananui, Ngata, Hoapili, Kealoha, Acolytes, and Elderberry.

And thank you for picking up some more households, @sarabeth2984 !

Here's Judith Ward! Now younger, but still at the absolute top of her game, and the Queen Bee (...Queen B?) of Del Sol Valley.

NueELYE.png

@DeafSimmer yeah, the different balancing. Whoops!

Being in the water would be particularly risky with an evil merman around, yeah. Better hurry, Kai!

@Daravi oh goodness baby turtles!! (And baby Sim, but... turtles!!)

@Beardedgeek yeah, I ended up using Gallery dorms when I did my playthrough! There's a bunch of really nice ones around, including realistic ones. Here are some favourites: by sssintija, by Tvetik_Evenstar, by simmingmommy, by cratinaud, by lenaaa_311, and by helgatishagame. Lots of different styles in there! What second degree do you have in mind for Alejandra?

@AngeliqueAdelaide poor dog! Yeah, Brindleton Bay is full of them as well. It's chaos! And yeah, the autonomy for Monopoly is actually set at low, so I dread to think what'd happen at high XD

@Busufu let's face it, if anyone took my music, I'd want to turn them into inanimate objects too XD

@AlwaysAsking ohh, they look great! Added them on to the sheet! You're putting so much work into these :D
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,924 Member
    edited April 2020
    @ryttu3k , nice makeover, I belong to the rare group who actually likes Judith :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu thanks! She's entertaining in an antagonistic sort of way, really XD
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,924 Member
    @ryttu3k , I like her cause she is the B .. eh witch, with the B :P OOOh and thanks for confirming about the traits at my group house finale :)

Also thanks to all who replied <3

I am sorting out pic of B&G, already managed to cut 1600+ pics to 167, I need to cut that to a half now :)

Well anyway, some "fun" or not so what happened at my test save.
    fSUtgFB.jpg
    Vlad2 showed up while my test sim, the pink blonde, returned home from festival. Sorry Vlad2, she is awake.
    5y8iqJG.jpg
    Right,, by all means then...

lYUKsfI.jpg
    Same test sim , Evie, at Selvadorada..
    6f8jNkg.jpg
    Sceleton was a freaking FAN!!!
    YsxMVd4.jpg
    YAY a hug!!!
    v9yXyBz.jpg
    And NOW you are all the sudden afraid and scared because of "Skeleton! Scary!!! Yaiks!"

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited April 2020
    So, I finished updating Athena's grandchild portrait wall!
    J6E9dpQ.png

Turns out Bruce has met Charlotte (I can't keep track anymore, as much time as they all spend walking by each other's houses and inviting themselves over). So he traveled with her and Walker to a little scenic outdoor lot in Brindleton Bay I made for portraits.

I had assumed that Charlotte would still be in the same condition she was when I left that house, which was somewhere in the process of turning. As it turns out, turning into a vampire works a bit like pregnancy, and the process will go ahead and finish while you play another house. So, she posed with her umbrella. So, you don't get to see the background, but I actually found it pretty funny.
    Pz6t524.png
    pjZRaYJ.png
    K8WNiHb.png
    USxmJsQ.png
    So the top one went on the wall because it was the one zoomed in the closest, but the bottom one is actually my favorite.

So nothing else happened that compares with the proposal from my last update, but under this spoiler there's some more everyday life moments with the Bateman family.
    I promised more Bo, so here's hanging out with Aunt Cordelia on a chilly fall morning, playing fetch with Muffin on a warm fall afternoon, and laser pointers with Silver.
    r9lk1xs.png
    te7ElUS.png
    VCp3Oky.png
    UThnr5P.png

Oh, and the reason they couldn't afford a vet clinic was because they moved into the huge lot in Brindleton Bay, into a house I downloaded with a massive yard. They barely have any furniture because they sold everything to afford this place. Their old house was crowded and I overcompensated. Anyway, this is a distance shot of Bo and Muffin, showing more of the yard and the back of the house.
    WKe5k6u.png
    And there's a whole area about where the camera is too. My goal is to put the doggy obstacle course in the fenced area where they're playing fetch, and build a grill and firepit area on the other side of that where the grill is. And they'll probably get that hot tub from the anniversary patch at some point. But I think I'll finish furnishing the inside first.

In other news, Bruce wrote his first bestseller, the second volume in the Barry Kotter sequel trilogy, Welcome Back Kotter part II. And he reached the top of the Mixologist career. This is his confident face.
    keOhYeZ.png

In case you were wondering, Bruce and Walker are still adorable together.
    l6NZp0X.png

And the whole family went out to the cafe and played a game of cards during a thunderstorm.
    9THQ68s.png
    15uy0az.png

And last but not least, Max adopted a puppy!
    M4o4Gun.png
    He's a Welsh Corgi. I named him Prydain, after the Chronicles of Prydain books I loved as a kid that @Deafsimmer recently reminded me of by naming a character Eilonwy. For some reason I named the dog after the world rather than a character.

He is tiny.
    NKgadCc.png

He sleeps under the kitchen table.
    dsKlx3i.png

The cat sleeps on top the fridge.
    BQzT5Lz.png

So when Walker and Bruce went to Athena's house to drop off the pictures of Charlotte and the twins, I briefly had to switch control to Athena's household so I could take the old photos off the wall. So while I was playing Athena I had her give Bruce a cash gift or 10000 simoleans. Then I went and edited the tiny vet clinic I had downloaded, to remove a bunch of decorative items and replace the equipment with the cheaper stuff, to bring down the price of the lot.

So at the end of the week, Bo got a vet clinic!
    m9NKTLb.png
    It's hard to take photos in rooms that small, but this is the inaugural use of Bo's new vet crafting station. We'll learn more about running a vet clinic next rotation, and get better pictures of it.
    (I have no idea why Bo is wearing a watch on each arm in the warm weather outfit. They must have auto-populated in CAS during the age up process. And I did not even notice until I looked at this post.)

And that's it for the Bateman family for this rotation. Max and Prydain moved out to Sulani, so next time I play the Heckings there will be a wedding.
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    edited April 2020
    I culled a lot of the non-occults and built today. I love having vampires and other occults around to add interest in this game but I don't need a lot of townies that the game generates when there are plenty of households that aren't random game generated. When I cull households it's not households like The Goths or Pancakes or Landgraabs even if I don't like them unless it's the celebs in the beginning of the game.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    @ryttu3k thank's, I'll definitely check those out. I am a horrible builder, so... Also as for second degree... I am debating too if she should go back to Foxbury or go to Britechester.

Foxbury would be fun because of the strong rivalry (Unlike Alejandra Vanessa got into the Spirit Corps and wrecked Foxbury things as much as she could, like pranking statues, spraying the lobster with stink spray every time she saw him etc) but there are not many degrees I would find interesting; maybe a biology major but that would be more for fun unless she wanted to become a body builder.

Britechester on the other hand... I am actually contemplating her getting a degree in Villany; not because she is a villain per se, but it is a fast track to the space smuggler career and a home built rocket and space adventures kind of fits good with Strangerville and an inventor as herself.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    My Sim is currently in Ubrite and its her weekend. So she did some spirit squad stuff and she joined the soccer team and won her first game! So she had a pretty eventful day.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited April 2020
    Just got Ch. 33: Soupe De Sang of The Curse of Forgotten Hollow up over at ArchiveOfOurOwn, for those who are reading it.
    My name is the same, but note: the title has changed, with the encouragement of @sarabeth2984 , to something that fits the story better and doesn't sound like an allusion to Washington Irving.

And @ryttu3k I would agree about the therapy except, it would be so dull if everyone were happy and well-adjusted. And Wolf just wouldn't be himself if I did that. :D

It's a short chapter, but some are long and some are short, just depends on where they feel like they end. But that said, the next one is coming sooner, by my breaking it up more.

Preview/Teaser:

"You're not talking about Caleb and Lilith Vatore, are you?"

"And what if I am?"

He lowered his voice. "I hear things, okay? There are rumors about those two."

Morgan's stomach gave an unpleasant little leap.

D4TkuiO.png?1
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    @ryttu3k
    @Daravi oh goodness baby turtles!! (And baby Sim, but... turtles!!

Yes. <3 Me when Babygirl was born: ooohhh, how cute. Shortly after the message from the turtles came, me: squeak and switch to my favourite family for joining the event. :D
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu she's entertaining in the same way Thorne is. Fun to watch, you just wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of her death stare or something XD

Evie is cute! Heh, I imagine her going for the hug automatically and just going, "...that was bonier than usual."

@Beardedgeek don't worry, so am I. I can decorate fine, but actual structures I fail at XD And huh, villainy could be interesting! And IIRC the distinguished version actually is Foxbury, so you could have the best of both worlds!

@Nushnushganay I know it's more fun if they're all messed up, but I'm ridiculously hyperempathic sometimes and just want to bake a cake of rainbows and smiles and we could eat it and all be happy and -

"They don't even go here!"

...Anyway.
    Soupe de Sang, huh? I'm vaguely concerned about what might be in that XD I guess if it's just a regular soup and then he adds some plasma fruit juice for the vampires, that'd work well. Wolf went into 'business', that's not ominous at all XD;; Oh jeez, what has he heard about them? (If it's just "Apparently they're vampires!", I'd love to see Wolf's face when Morgan says she knows that very well XD)

@Daravi listen baby animals are always worth it. Always.
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited April 2020
    @AlwaysAsking
    while Quentin is quite nice to look at, I think we have a Nick worthy villain in the running here!
    Well... Well... Maybe he just misunderstood everything🥺🥺
    Soooo, anyway, at this point I don't think he is even related to Keala. I totally agree with Thor. If this was really her doing, and not Quentin forging papers, then she did it to keep something or someone safe. Or both.
    You're onto something there, you're definitely onto something!
    I like these pictures very much. With my cataracts it's easier to see the contrast and see everything clearer. 😊
    Oh, that's great to hear! I'll keep them that way then :)
    As for Instagram, I don't have a single word of advice, lol. I don't understand how it works. I do think it would be great if it was in another location, where more people could see it, but I don't know how it would be done there. It's very worth sharing though! 😊
    Instagram has it's limitations (square pics, not much text) but overall I feel like it'll work best for my story because it's all about cinematic-like visuals :)
    Thank you!

@ChuChuExpress
    Poor Peter. It's going to take time for him to get used to his new role as chief..
    I've gotta say, I love how sure you are that Peter will become chief :joy:
    Thank you!

@ryttu3k
    heh, Morgie is just a bit too young, so maybe she named Peter since he was actually, you know, old enough to understand politics XD
    Bwahahah, could be true :D
    Oooh yes come join Insta!
    ALREADY DID. I'm scared :weary:
    AO3 might be better for a longform story, actually - much better for long posts and lots of texts, whereas Insta is limited to ten images and limited text per post.
    I know instagram has its limitations but it seems more comfortable in the long run :)
    Yeahhh really not sure I trust Quentin here XD;; Like he's being a little too nice and understanding. Ohhh boy. Oh boy I knew he had some plan like that D: Putting that doubt into Peter's mind... what a creep!
    But he's such a baby 🥺
    he looks kind of similar to the "we found them" creep. Same guy with different facial hair and haircut, or just both working for Nick?
    Weeeeeell... 👀
    And Steve and Tony accidentally saying exactly the wrong thing and deciding not to push when they really should... man, this hurts my heart :(
    Oh yes, the power of a few little misunderstandings... :disappointed:
    Thank you!

@sarabeth2984
    Uh oh! I don’t trust Quentin. Something smells fishy…
    But he's so nice🥺 (ok lol I'm just messing with everyone at this point :D)
    Thank you!

So... I made an instagram. I thought it'd take me a few months to get to that point but no, I decided to do it yesterday :sweat_smile: My username is koteyka.simmer and if anyone's interested in reading the whole story from the beginning but shorter then feel free to check it out :) (the first posts are kinda wonky but I'm figuring it out lol)

"Is she faking?"
    "She's faking."
    b1fzu9q.jpg

"Hey Morgan... Mooorgan..."
    xJOKntL.jpg

"Maybe she isn't."
    "First she comes here in the middle of the night demanding to play, now she won't get up. So typical."
    ve1Pzua.jpg

"It's not like we can blame her. You used to do the same."
    "Did not..."
    "Oh yeah? I forgot what beauty sleep is after we moved in together," Steve chuckled.
    GbpGt1g.jpg

"You always knew how to keep us busy the entire night..."
    gXGcKYi.jpg

"Hey, hey, could we keep that kind of talk away from the toddler? Besides, that was only one - maybe two times. And you can't say you didn't enjoy it," Tony smirked.
    4H3D8iB.jpg

"Oh, I enjoyed every second..."
    l9OQylr.jpg

"Eww, STOP IT WITH THE SMOOCHES!"
    "Look who's wide awake! Works like a charm," Steve laughed.
    YUtRa4L.jpg

"Ew ew ew! No kissing!"
    "No kissing? Okay, no good morning kisses for our little princess then..."
    "Nooo!"
    aRhYZri.jpg

Peter sighed and turned on as much steam and he could handle. He couldn't bear listening to them anymore.
    phqJ5BH.jpg
    More under the cut:
    "Shouldn't pineapples be bigger? I'm pretty sure they should be bigger then this."
    uuLTzNB.jpg

"I don't know hun, you're the green thumb of the family, I'm trying to figure out how this portable washing machine works..."
    Dov9F2X.jpg

"It just feels like they should be bigger, you know?"
    "Well... What did Thor say?"
    "He said they're fine but they still seem off..."
    zpBWKKW.jpg

"Look at me Peter! Look! I'm running as fast as Goose the gecko!"
    Hpok2T5.jpg

"Yeah, hey Ned..."
    "Peter looook!"
    "Morgan I'm busy! No Ned, I'm fine..."
    "Peter, Peter, Pete-"
    mK5Q3Cz.jpg

"Eek!"
    zN05YQy.jpg

dgnclHV.jpg

"Oof."
    eGKm5mB.jpg

"Mmmm..."
    ZdX8bbw.jpg

"Morgan! Oh gosh, Morgan, are you okay?"
    2nNxB3d.jpg

"Mmm..."
    "Peter what happened?"
    "I don't know, she tripped or something..."
    "You were supposed to look after her!"
    2fKL5DU.jpg

"IT HUUUUUUURTS!!"
    K8WgHMn.jpg

"Oh come on Morgan, stop whining!" Peter snorted. "It's not like you lost a leg or anything."
    U6FGKL7.jpg

"It's just a stupid scratch you got because you didn't watch where you were going!"
    2Yo6hYH.jpg

"Peter, she's hurt!" Steve said, taken aback by Peter's annoyed tone.
    jJW4IXk.jpg

"Not to mention you're the one who was supposed to watch her..."
    90iGUI7.jpg

"Well it's not my fault if she wasn't watching where she was going," muttered Peter.
    P6usMUX.jpg

"Which one do you want?"
    "Pink, pink!"
    Mcqd1uJ.jpg

"Alrighty then..."
    Hz4j2NK.jpg

"There you go! Do you like it?"
    fg7mv7R.jpg

"I love it!"
    SIxE0WK.jpg

"Okay, you're good to go, little miss! Or is there anything else?"
    "Can we have ice cream Daddy? I want ice cream!"
    "I see no reason why not..."
    That was too much for Peter.
    KMuKQew.jpg

"Seriously? Guys! It's just a scratch! You're treating her like she's about to die or something!!"
    rMgAR17.jpg

"Peter. Living room. Now."
    78XeaYe.jpg

"What's going on with you?"
    "Like you'd care," Peter scoffed.
    zBkCZRs.jpg

"Look, we understand that you're feeling a little stressed and pressured with this whole chief business, but you really shouldn't take it out on Morgan. Okay?"
    "It has nothing to do with "this whole chief business". Nothing at all," murmured Peter.
    "Okay, then what is it?"
    B5AW2vg.jpg

"It's the fact that Morgan is being annoying and you're spoiling her to the point where she's becoming an absolute brat!"
    Both Tony and Steve paused.
    kVlk2l8.jpg

"But Peter, she's a toddler..." gently began Steve. "And she's your sister so of course she'll annoy you every now and then but that doesn't mean you should-"
    QeAJJmN.jpg

"She's not my sister, Steve."
    k9NEuW2.jpg

Steve lost the capability to speak for a moment.
    "Wh- What- I don't understand... Excuse me!?.."
    7NePBGY.jpg

"I meant what you heard!" yelled Peter. "You're not my parents!"
    "You... you can't be serious..."
    "You don't love me! You don't ever care about me, you never wanted me in the first place, you just took me because you couldn't have your own kids! I know everything! And you know what - I don't care! I'm over it! You have Morgan now - hope you're happy! Leave me alone!!"
    eXDND5E.jpg

Steve turned to Tony, shocked by the things Peter was shouting. He couldn't find any words to say. Tony didn't know how to react either.
    "Okay," he said under his breath, feeling a sudden ache in his chest. "Calm down. I don't know what's gotten into you and why are you saying these things-"
    Bf8RJPV.jpg

"Nothing's gotten into me," Peter scoffed. "I just finally figured it out - you never really wanted me! You don't think of me as a son. I was always just a project for fame! And now we're not in Del Sol Valley and there's no purpose for me, which is why you don't even have to pretend like you care-"
    0LsaZJY.jpg

"How dare you!" suddenly yelled Steve. His voice was shaking with anger. Anger and... helplessness. "How dare you say that! Are you even hearing yourself!?"
    "Steve... Steve calm down..."
    "No Tony! Are you hearing what he's saying? How can you, Peter? How can you... You can't be serious!"
    "Oh I'm dead serious!"
    "We gave you a family! We loved you! We did our best to try to raise you! Maybe we're not perfect parents, maybe Morgan got it a little better then you because we're finally able to live our own life but-"
    hNoO3gO.jpg

"Oh so it's my fault? You're blaming me for adopting me? As a matter of fact, I didn't ask you to adopt me! Maybe I had some relatives that wanted to take me in! Maybe I'd rather live with them! Ever thought about that?"
    "What?.."
    "I have an uncle and an aunt! And you didn't tell me! Which only proves how much you don't care about me!"
    EMHroxk.jpg

"So you found some distant relatives we didn't know about? How?"
    "Stop lying. You know them. They tried to take me back tons of times."
    "Who've you been talking to?"
    "Doesn't matter!"
    Steve gritted his teeth.
    "It does, because whoever that person is - they're lying," he coldly said.
    McHID9Y.jpg

"He's not! And even if he is - it doesn't matter!" Peters voice broke. "Ever since... Ever since you had Morgan you've completely forgotten about me! I- I- I almost had a relationship with Dwayne and you didn't even notice! I slept with him! I spent the entire night away from home and you didn't even notice!"
    xZ6Qghm.jpg

Tony's expression changed.
    "You what?.."
    "I slept with him and then he left to college and you didn't even notice my heart was broken, you didn't even- You didn't even ask if I'm okay!!"
    "Oh Peter... we're sorry, we really are-"
    "PLEASE, you're not even shocked! You're- You're not reacting like a parent! If you actually were my dad, Tony, you'd be mad or- or shocked or- You're not acting like parents, you don't see me as a son!!"
    BJNma1i.jpg

"Well what do you want to hear - congratulations? The story about the birds and the bees?" unlike Tony, Steve spoke in the same chillingly cold tone.
    "Steve stop it-"
    "Tony no. Because see Peter, if you wanted to talk, you could talk. And we'd listen. Like we always have before. Instead you decided to convince yourself that we... we..." Steve sighed, not being able to find the words. "I don't know who've you been talking to and what did you make up in your mind but you're really hurting us, Peter."
    5JO0nDo.jpg

"No! No I couldn't talk to you! Because you were always busy with Morgan! Everything always has to be about Morgan! Because she's yours and apparently I'm not! Because I don't fit in anymore! I'm only here to take out the trash and to do the dishes and to-"
    2CKmYGZ.jpg

"There's nothing wrong in helping around the house once in a while, it's not the end of the world! There are chores, Peter! Something children have!"
    "Something UNWANTED children have, Morgan doesn't even have to clean her own bedroom!"
    "Seriously? You didn't have to when you were two either!"
    "I didn't even live with you when I was two! See, you don't even remember when you adopted me!!"
    GZiuBkG.jpg

"Maybe because sometimes we forget we did," Tony said, trying to sound calm. "Maybe because you're our son-"
    Peter scoffed and Tony felt a strange sharp pain in his chest again.
    "What you're saying right now..." he continued, trying to ignore the aching pain. "Please think before you say things like that. Please just... just think."
    "Oh I thought of it well enough!"
    hzS7XB8.jpg

"You didn't even get me a normal room! Morgan has everything! Everything! Your treating her like she's your only child and I suppose that's true because I'm clearly not a part of this plumming family!"
    "Did you just swear!?"
    "Oh are you shocked?"
    XUVDLpf.jpg

"As a matter of fact I am."
    "Well maybe you shouldn't have gotten me to a stage where I have to swear! You don't love me! You only love Morgan! And I'm... I'm just here to babysit your kid! I hate you!"
    "How dare you-"
    NI5Im9e.jpg

"Steve, calm down. Please don't say that Peter..."
    "Why not? It's true!"
    "Okay that's it, THAT'S IT-"
    "Steve! Peter, this can't be you... you always loved Morgan... You were never like this, Peter."
    ERPRNNc.jpg

"Well maybe I just didn't realise it before! Maybe I just didn't realise what actually terrible parents you guys are, because honestly, you're not even trying-"
    Npom8MH.jpg

"That's it. You're grounded."
    Peter sighed.
    "And that's how you're trying to prove that you care about me," he sarcastically muttered.
    "No, that's how you're going to learn some respect, young man," Steve said in a shaking voice.
    abcakQh.jpg

"You wanted us to act like parents? Well newsflash - parents punish their kids. And yeah, maybe that's where we went wrong because I can't remember a single time when we grounded you or took away your phone or even gave you a warning!"
    46BdImE.jpg

"Both of you, stop it! Just stop it!"
    odtp36i.jpg

"Look at yourself, Peter... How can you say these things after everything we've been through."
    MHFXPrJ.jpg

"Suppose I should've said them a long time ago. But you know - you were always too busy to listen."
    GnptF2y.jpg

Steve sighed.
    "Go to your room Peter," he quietly said. "Think about your behaviour. Maybe you'll realise how much you're hurting us."
    LF1If8l.jpg

"Maybe you'll realise how much your hurting your sister."
    "She's not my-"
    "Don't. Just... just don't. Go."
    aeXg0X7.jpg

Peter stomped off to his room.
    They hate me. Quentin was right - they don't want me. They didn't even try to act like they were sorry...
    hIj6t4E.jpg

Why does my life has to be so messed up?
    Ug2FehM.jpg

"You were really... loud there."
    "Well why weren't you?" Steve cried. "Didn't you hear the way he spoke to us? Didn't you!?"
    koWKqJr.jpg

Instead of an answer, Tony gently took Steve's hand and placed on his chest. Steve softly gasped.
    "We almost gave you a heart attack," he quietly said.
    Tony nodded.
    "Look... I don't know what's gotten into Peter... But kids can be cruel sometimes. I was cruel towards my parents. And Peter... considering... He can be ten times more cruel. Because he's right - we're not his parents. We're only his parents as long as he believes we are. And there's nothing we can do about it. We've got nothing to fend off."
    bkJszE6.jpg

"You sound like you're okay with that..."
    "I'm not, I just... I don't know what we can do about it," meekly whispered Tony. "I don't think there's anything we can do about it. It was a risk we took when we adopted him..."
    "But Tony... I almost forgot we adopted him... It feels he was always ours... He's our baby Peter... My baby Peter... You know?"
    "I know. I felt so too."
    "And now he just- He just throws all of that away..."
    5dn3w9K.jpg

"Oh Tony..."
    "Shh. Let it out. Let it out, love. I'm here for you."
    t0Ax1B4.jpg

Steve broke into tears. He couldn't believe it. How could Peter - their Peter! - act this way? He was always the kindest, the sweetest... He loved Morgan so much... What did they miss, when did things go wrong?
    ojrzK1V.jpg

"I just don't understand what could've caused him to act this may... Maybe it is our fault, maybe we should've paid more attention to him... But he... he was always such a good kid, I couldn't possibly think that... He loved Morgan so much! He was always so eager to help out with her... When did he find his relatives? And how? This is all so confusing... I don't understand what's going on... Also him and Dwayne!?"
    "Yeah, that was sudden..."
    NlVbmdL.jpg

"He hates us, Tony."
    "Shhh, he's just confused, that's all."
    936kZvd.jpg

"No, he hates us... We're horrible parents... How will we even figure this out!? How, Tony? How..."
    Tony sighed.
    Z7i5nYL.jpg

"I don't know."
    hVfm6GN.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited April 2020
    Fast Forward thru Vanessa's University tour - Part 1

(Comments under the images, as usual)

T595Ns8.png
    Vanessa enrolled on a wednesday* so she didn't have much time to spare. She had time for a relaxing jog in the blistering summer heat, at least.

45fv5m0.png
    BDaSZH8.png
    5FbLbkC.png
    That Friday was Romance Festival time, and she and Alejandra met up to well... let's just say they had fun, then more fun, then even more fun.

otik3cp.png
    Relaxing while waiting for first Semester's final exam...

1CK5Ntj.png
    Some people can't stick to the subject no matter what!! (Also, isn't it unprofessional for the model to be all flirty?)

lcKdeeI.png
    Second Semester ending in A+ across the board!!

obOLe5r.png
    Alejandra visiting frequently, almost every second day! They are so sweet :)

* Enrolling on a Wednesday is a mistake. Make sure to enroll just before a weekend. Much easier to structure things when you start with a weekend and first day of the Semester is a Monday. So Enroll Friday after noon for best result!
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Alert! Warning! Disclaimer! Following pictures contain too much cuteness!

A baby girl was born to my sim Ariana. I asked my daughter how we will call her and she said her own name :D So Blanka it is.
    When she saw her she said: "It is a black little baby girl. She is soo beautiful. She is bold." Yeah, well, my daughter was born without hair as well :D
    14-4-2020-9-56-27.png
    14-4-2020-11-09-33.png
    Like mother like daughter.
    14-4-2020-11-11-31.png
    14-4-2020-11-12-00.png
    14-4-2020-11-13-41.png
    14-4-2020-11-14-38.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Koteyka, page 662.
    Wow, Peter really is not happy. The Furystrykar way of dealing with conflict within the family would be to talk it over, and listen to what the other family member is saying. Benjamin rarely loses his temper, but when he does, it's a last resort. Each family is different, and they respond to trials in different ways. Times are troubling for Steve, Tony, Morgan and Peter. Fantastic work as always!

And Blogger is still acting up :unamused:
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited April 2020
    @DeafSimmer I do hope Astraea finds her courage. She has the power to defend herself, she need only believe in herself. Great segment.

Wow, she did it, almost without thinking! Good for her! Your last picture is just a skinny rectangle. Did you mean for it to look like that?
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Thorne and Don Chapter 31

Index to other chapters
    Chapter 30: A conversation between Kalila Aria and Daddy (Thorne)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17446452#Comment_17446452

Chapter 29: Time for the hospital – In true Sims form

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17440098/#Comment_17440098

Chapter 28: Thorne explains things to Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17436084/#Comment_17436084

Chapter 27: Don explains things to Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17432893/#Comment_17432893

Chapter 26: Checking in With Dash and Diego

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17425418/#Comment_17425418

Chapter 25: A Memory is shared

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17420073/#Comment_17420073

Chapter 24: Trust is broken

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17414456/#Comment_17414456

Chapter 23: A relationship grows

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17408441/#Comment_17408441

Chapter 22: A memory is recalled

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17406101/#Comment_17406101

Chapter 21: A surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20: Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19: Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18: Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17: Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B: Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A: Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15: Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14: We continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13: Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12: Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11: We begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10: Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9: Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8: Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7: Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne “Don-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6: Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5: Thorne finally “gets together” with Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4: Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3: Don jeopardizes his “relationship” with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2: Don declares that “Deep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1: Thorne meets Don and observes “The Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

The end of Chapter 30: A conversation between Kalila Aria and Baba (Thorne):
    “I just want him to be glad that he’s with me. ‘Cause wow, I almost messed that up more than I hope you ever know.”

m2rlxao.png

“But now we have you, and he stayed here with you. I really thought he would leave, and take you away from me, but he didn’t.”

yISq3j5.png

“So I’m gonna take you guys on vacation. I’m gonna do everything for you, so he can rest. That’s the deal, ok? You can’t cry, or he’ll worry. Deal?”

LjlIygT.png

“Thank you little darling. We can make sure he’s glad he stayed with me. We can do that.”

oGChXjX.png
    (This is just a quick flashback from Chapter 15, when Thorne was thinking about traveling with Don)

As Thorne moved from city to city he missed Don more and more. He wished Don was with him. He'd love to show all of these places to him. He knew that Don had never been more than an hour and a half away from Newcrest, and Thorne wanted to be the one to show him the world. He sensed that there could be more to Don, if he was exposed to new places and new experiences. Maybe he'd figure out that there's more to life than sleeping with every person he meets, Thorne thought to himself.

jPo2Pdz.png

Although .... the plan didn't allow for that kind of thing. Thorne kept pushing the plan to the back of his mind. It isn't time yet anyway, Thorne decided. And I did promise to take Don to Hawaii. At least that would be fun.

DE1iFdU.png

Begin Chapter 31:

True to his word, Thorne packed up Don, and their baby girl, Kalila, and they flew to Europe. And, just as Thorne had imagined, Don was enchanted with the “new” world around him.

5wqLzV1.png

Thank God, he’s still with me, Thorne thought to himself. Thorne remembered the first time he’d thought about traveling the world with Don. He remembered how wistful it’d made him, because he’d immediately realized that it would never happen. Thorne’s original “plan.” didn’t include traveling the world with Don. It had been a plan for revenge against Don, because many years ago Don had gotten Thorne’s friend Mary-Alice pregnant, and then deserted her.

xhzrFVj.png

But, in the process of carrying out his plan for revenge, Thorne had fallen in love with Don. They’d had their beautiful baby together, and now traveling the world with him was reality. Thank God it worked out this way, Thorne thought to himself. This is exactly what I pictured. Seeing him here, like this, so awestruck. “Do you like it here? Do you like the mountains?” Thorne asked Don.

gk4CRhc.png

It appeared that Don, did indeed, like the mountainous scenery around him.

iqoXrtu.png

“This is wild,” Don said. “I never thought I’d be somewhere like this. Everything is ancient. It feels mythological.” Thorne still didn’t know about Don’s true background, so he didn’t know why Don knew “big words,” but he was used to it now, so it didn’t faze him anymore.

uJ5QIKM.png
    Yeah,” Thorne said. “The first few times I was here I could really feel that too. It’s not as strong anymore, because I’m here so often. But I remember that feeling. You know I’ll bring you here, right? Anytime you want to visit Europe, I’ll bring you here, ok?” Thorne said.

P6L4yHN.png

“Yeah, I know,” Don said. “But you need to remember what I said. You can’t buy love, you can’t buy trust. Trips to Europe don’t make up for hurting people.”

“I know, I promise, I understand,” Thorne reassured him. “I just don’t want you to be afraid to ask me. I’ll take you and Kalila anywhere you want to go. Any time you ask me.” Thorne did not want Don to leave him, but he was uncertain how to make him want to stay.

lNpDE4v.png

The resort was beautiful. They had a luxurious marble bedroom.

irm3c1o.png

And it was everything that a luxurious bedroom should be.

EkWsuVW.png

Zj3FCKr.png

TGw5F4H.png

xb7tZwf.png

The veranda outside their room was surrounded by beautiful scenic views.

vNhmvJW.png

Their suite included a private hot tub.

3yo08jM.png

When Kalila was asleep, you could often find them there.

iJeubo1.png

It was something that made both of them quite happy.

f6U294H.png

And …. just as he’d said, Thorne tried to be the one to take care of Kalila most of the time. “Hey little pumpkin, you’re being such a good girl, such a sweet baby. I think I’m doing things right this time. You aren’t crying,” Thorne said.

9UwUjWU.png

“We’re going to make your Papa happy, right? We can do it,” Thorne said to his baby girl, “Then he won’t take you away from me, he won’t leave.” And then very quietly he said, “I was so horrible to him. I don't know why he stays, but I don’t know what I’d do if he leaves.”

hEOb3SH.png

Thorne clung to Don just as tightly as he could, every minute that he could.

386RT2n.png

While still being hyper vigilant about his role as primary caregiver.

YGUtjwM.png

When Don was happy, Thorne could reassure himself that Don would stay with him. He loves me, I know he does, he says he does, Thorne told himself. But I have to tell him the truth soon. He keeps asking about Mary-Alice and Danni, and I don’t know what to tell him.

PMRmFFy.png

Don had no complaints about how well Thorne was doing with Kalila.

Wf9bod6.png

U5ia9S8.png

Don found himself almost back to the way he'd felt before Thorne told Don that he was going to leave him. That he was going to make Don raise their baby alone, like Don had done to Thorne's friend Mary-Alice. Don was getting to the point he’d been when he was convinced that everything about Thorne was amazing.

DCGxzcn.png

Thorne needed to make up for that threat, somehow. And it seemed to be working. After all, Thorne could move mountains when he set his mind on one goal.

BR2EsWP.png

And the goal now was to make sure that Don understood how much Thorne wanted to be an equal partner in caring for their baby girl.

qKKcuL7.png

Thorne was doing so well with her that other people began noticing it.

uRKs0ul.png

Noticing it, and talking about it. “Do you know who that is?” a woman said. “He’s that singer, that singer from America, Thorne Bailey. Isn’t he wonderful with his baby?”

nqOSijg.png

“That’s him?” another woman answered. “Really? I didn’t know he had a baby.”

“I didn’t either,” the first woman said, “But I know now! That’s a total package for you; talented, gorgeous, rich, And a perfect father! Sign me up! I’ll have a baby with him any time.”

WptRH76.png

What? Suddenly Don took notice.

T5ITQyi.png

Both women laughed, but then the second woman replied, “Yeah, well whoever he’s with better stake their claim better than this. From the looks of it, Thorne Bailey is fair game.”

QC3H5Wy.png

Don was not thrilled.

hNTqaND.png

Stake a claim? Hell yeah, I’ll stake a claim, Don said to himself.

ehgWwA3.png

“Cause you’re my baby, right little princess?” Don said.

8B09YIO.png

And that’s my Thorne, he said to himself.

5F137aK.png

Continued here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17469492/#Comment_17469492

Credit for the builds in this chapter:

The actual building with the veranda and pool etc was: Resort coconut lagoon By NelliBerry

Their bedroom was: Marble master bedroom, by KeishaSelsor

And I expanded: Black and brass bathroom by Mightypocketcow so I could put a hot tub in it
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    I'm actually going to be as brief as possible right now. I seriously messed up my blood sugar and sleep this weekend. A combination of steroids and Easter food. Anyway, I drift off every time I try to write. Which would be why I've just been working on aged down families 😅 so please don't be offended if I don't say a lot.

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Tee hee hee 😁

Today years old. I love when that happens. I can't tell you what a life changer it was when I learned about how you can take screenshots after pressing tab and lowering the scene with the Q key. All of a sudden you aren't staring down at everyone all the time!

You know about the 9 now, and Daephene explained the [ and ] keys. Do you know that 0 will lower the object back down? 😄

Good point about kids cleaning up their own paint. The way to beat that stalemate of progress is to make the kids clean up the toddler messes 😅

I lmao at how badly Lilith's plan with Eva failed. 😂 Try again Lil.

I'm sorry to hear about the continuing deaths in your country. Uggg. When will this get better!?

Lots going on in the story! Somehow, in the recent confusion, I didn't catch that Max was in love with someone else. He and Elsa are staying engaged for now though?

So, that's the "who" you were referring to as far as Laena's obsession?

Great news about Cassandra and Laenor! Engaged! Yay!

Speaking of surpring things, you can buy the potion of curse cleansing in the regular rewards store. With "whim" points. Just thought I'd make sure you know that 😉

Happy birthday to the twins! And geez, someone should show up for Morgan to love!! 😄

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. What is the back story that you made for Emelia? Now that I've seen the family I'm even more intrigued 🤗

@Nushnushganay

I got to read the last few chapters of your "Legend of Forgotten Hollow" story last night. It's super great, as usual!

Vlad is wonderful in chapter 31. Such depth. Rarely seen in Vlad stories here. And his resolution to not resort to what Caleb had to do to save Gaston is very admirable.

In chapter 32 Wolfgang is definitely still Wolfgang. How does he manage to be so callous and mean, while still being utterly vulnerable and the sweetest guy ever?

Chapter 33 looks like it's heading us into some serious drama. At least that's what I see. Both of these men... arrrg. Morgan does have a brain you know! Must you second guess everything she says and does?

Oh, and as far as the #s I'm using for the aged down teens, I used one that sarahbeth2984 said she was using, and one that you'd said you were using, because I'm bad at deciding my own. 😂 So no, it wasn't a directive.

@wylmite1986

Wow 😯 they won the first game they played with her on the team! That's pretty amazing actually!

@drakharis

Wow! All the tots are kids! Good idea to add extra time to the rotation. Some of those skills are so impossible!

And you've gotten to know each child so well!

Some favorites:

That coyote is a trickster! Perfect name 😊

Jasmine loving fairy tales 🥰

Camila with her darling pink hair!

And Violet, because even though she's smart and funny, she still stays out of trouble! Good girl!

And oh wow, those three new toddlers might be the cutest ever 😍

It's so funny that you talked about culling non occults. I'm doing the same thing, but in reverse. I'm hoping that getting rid of random spellcasters, mermaids, and aliens will help my game run smoother, lol (I don't have Vampires so no need to cull them). I thought MCCC is supposed to be able to keep so many random townies from spawning? I hope your culling works for you 😊

@Daephene

Yay! More Bruce and Walker!

Lol at Charlotte. Well ok then, congratulations! You're a vampire!

Portraits with an umbrella. How very Elizabethan 😅 Great shots though.

Is that the Houndshead lot? Good thing Bruce will be raking in royalties! Lmao at Welcome back Kotter 😂 I'm rolling.

Prydain is the cutest Smallest little puppy ever 🥰

And thank you Grandma Athena! A vet clinic is aquired!

@Ellupelluellu

😳😯🥺 Are the 1600 pictures gone forever? Out into the cosmos?

I love Babs and Geoffrey!! Don't cut more! Lol

Evie has all the luck! Vampires and skeletons for fans! 😅 But yeah, a bit late to be scared after you already hugged the darn skeleton 😂

@DoloresGrey

Awwww Blanka (real life) sounds so adorable ❤️

"She is sooo beautiful. She is bald."

Lol 😅 Such a good observation! And I'm sure she was beautiful without hair too 🥰

Sim Blanka is darling ❤️ Very expressive and loving. Also, those are great "puppy dog eyes" What was she asking for? 😅

@Beardedgeek

Vanessa is doing great in college 👍 It's nice that Alejandra visits so much.

And I don't know if it's normal for a model to be so flirty, but the fact that it's Moria kind of wigs me out 😂

And I about choked at your response to calaprfy "... see?" Perfect! Too perfect 🤣

@ryttu3k

Judith Ward looks great! I see she's sporting a red theme! Nice. She doesn't look as unpleasant as usual here, lol

Editing the spreadsheet is so awesome!! Thank you!

When other couples are picked, like Bailey-Moon, Delgato and the Sigworths are chosen, will you divide those cells too?

And since I'm going to play all these new families, or at least have them wandering in the background of my stories I wanted them to be everything they could be, lol

And it turns out that color coding their clothing made making the outfits so easy that it was beyond easy to make 2 of each!

Hooray for the first eviction party in BB 2020. 😂

Was it Don staring at the fish tank? Isn't it usually Cassandra staring at it? 😄

Malcolm proving again how right the votes were...

And I want to know the common denominator for Don, Caleb, and Diego.

What's up with Johnny, Malcolm, and Morgyn? No monopoly for them? 🤔 Lol

Ummmm, am I supposed to have a takeaway from Morgyn and Don in bed together? I'm assuming I should, as I think there would be plenty of open beds during a party. Bad Don! Leave Morgyn for Diego 😅

Anyway, farewell Malcolm, go forth and conquer ... something. Your temper maybe.

I can't wait for week 2!

Ahhh, the rest of Partihous!

They look great! And great stories too! Eva is cute with the curls! Marcus is fit! Whoa 😳 lol, not surprising right? And Paulo! So much better with that hair! Like, infinitly better, lol. I can't wait to have his big family in the game!

Ahha! I'm going backwards through the thread, lol

I've just found Malcolm and Johnny. No snobbery for kids hey? That's yuckish

So, he's evil. He's still adorable ❤️ I see he and Johnny both go for blue!

Those are great outfits 🥰

@Misslizard

Wow! You sure are having fun with these pre-made families. It's great that you'll have the names and genes still going in your game!

Dina sounds like she was a good person in your game.

Are you chosing an heir? Is this a legacy save? It seems like it is, but there were so many names flying around! Lol I couldn't keep track.

@godzilla166

Hey! Great news about Diego!

Like everything is good news! He's made it a long way.

How perfect to have him build friendships while skilling up! And nice of Brant to be a friend while Diego gets confident and gains muscles! Lol about the cheap haircuts 😂

His little shed might not be much, but it's much better than a park bench, right? Lol

And he's already hit a step in fabulously wealthy 😳

That's amazing! Where is his plot of land? I think you mentioned it, but I don't remember. I'm trying to guess by looking at the background, but I can't see the background that well. It's dark for me, I have cataracts - 🙄 it's quite annoying really.

@captainjoshua77

I am seriously in awe, I've never made it that high in the business career, lol!

@Daravi

I thought the Winterfest update was going to all be wonderful.

Dora is so sweet to go make the feast like that because it was important to Maria.

And Rangatira is so cute with the mistletoe 🥰

Gosh it was shocking when Tomax had that temper tantrum! I'm glad Rangatira was able to hear her crying and came to help her 😢

Awww, baby turtles!!!

And little Emily is so cute! How did that hospital visit go?

I must say, I'm glad that Maria yelled at Tomax

It was good to hear about Dora's background, and it was good that she told Tomax that he can't treat people like that and still be welcomed with open arms.

And oh my... Maybe babies are on the way!

@GalacticGal

Hey! It all looks good at first! Erik talked to his mom about her medicine. And Joey's team finally got a win! Amazing 👌

But then.... hmmm. I'm not sure what to think. Erik has every right to be worried, but Tamala had a right to answer him like she did.

He should've used more tact.

@Lucy_Henley

I don't use MCCC, but I'm almost positive that it can turn aging on during a pregnancy. I've heard other people say it on this thread.

Jenny and Sue are doing well! That's good.

Your toddlers are so cute!

I'm glad to hear that you find the thinking skill hard too. It's impossible for me! Lol.

Joanna getting out of bed to pass out from exhaustion is the most Sims thing ever 😂😅

And yeah, it's hard to decide who to play! Sulani is always beautiful though 😊

@Busufu

Oh my gosh! Lol, that's really funny!

Why did you change them back though? 😅

@Chrinnie

Thank you! I'm glad you like Summer's family. 😊

And yay! You got your motherboard early!

Did it continue to work? As in, are your crashes fixed for sure? I hope so!

@ElDimentio

That's an awesome idea with the orphanage! Did it work well? Did you get them skilled up?

@sarabeth2984

Oh my gosh! Lol, yeah, no wonder Griffin and Agnes keep getting together 😂

I guess he needs to ask her to just be friends.

Good idea to get that one sim out of the acting field, lol. And thanks for explaining the acting interactions 😊

I'm glad you like the families. I love yours too. I'm getting that save together. I'm using the one where Diego is already a teen. He added to the family I made with no problems at all! In CAS! It was mind blowing lol

So I changed the new Diego I just made into his brother Rodrigo. This is the magic save, with the cured Vampires, I figured if Diego was already aged down there, all the pre-mades can be aged down there.

I can't wait to have all of the families you guys are making start interacting!!

I posted in the gallery about how much I love Salim and his dad! Wow! Handsome. And Catarina and her aunt are priceless! Honestly, I've never cared for her at all! But I'll love her now 🥰

@March306

Thanks! I'm glad you are liking the new teens!

And yay! The handsome men get to make babies! Lol, I think they will be ok with that 😄

I'm lmao at your 100 babies.

"Omg I'm pregnant with your baby!"

Are these other parents ever glad to hear that?

Is anyone coming over to help with their kids these days?

Lumen has the freckles! Yay!

Ziva is gorgeous with her make up! I'm so bad at make up, lol

@mercuryfoam

That is an amazing shot of your mermaid and dolphin! Is that sunrise or sunset? It looks like sunrise.

The sea turtle is so cool too. Just happened to be in the shot!

@CheesySimsLover

😅 "I feel her pain" Poor Dakota, she doesn't have skinny genes like Bri

Me either, I feel her pain too

They are very pretty 😊

What degree are they going to try for in college?

@SimRue

I know this is a million days later, but I was wondering if you figured out what you were going to do with your couple and their dog.

I'm not sure if you're new to Sims or just Sims 4, but I thought I'd point out that you can slow down aging, or stop it altogether if you want to. I'm just saying that because you mentioned that the dog got old 😄

@floridameerkat

Holy cow!!! Three alien babies in one family tree?

Your Sims must be alien magnets. Lol. Do you have scientists in the family?

OMG! @calaprfy !

The suits! Oh my God their suits! I'm dying 😂 Now I need a public enemies club! This is the greatest.

Did they make good evil plans? Lol 😅

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Good stories and pictures everyone!

Only 3 days left until Alex's term is complete and from there, he'll graduate.

Before Alex headed off to bed, I couldn't help notice Gunnar having a mascot mask on with everyday clothes! :lol:
    DthuYKf.png

Alex took care of his term paper and presentation. Afterwards, he and Mikey hanged out at this cafe in Newcrest.

There was a heatwave and Mikey complained on how hot it is.
    ux4di9l.png

Here's a picture of them together :smile:
    aQ0PqPC.png

Alex's friend, Emily, invited him out to the Humor and Hijinks festival. He also invited several of his friends to join the both of them and at the festival, they joined the Jokesters team.
    VrPZrv7.png

One of the best parts of festivals is that we get to see firework shows.
    tsZZcmd.png

Jace put on a good comedy show!
    Q4unLGc.png

As usual, after coming back from a fun filled day at the festival, Alex was greeted with fanfare.
    kFnUKxn.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,322 Member
    @Busufu
    If You play the leader of the Renegades, You can change the activities of the Club. Then resume playing your household again.
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    ElDimentioElDimentio Posts: 38 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

Thanks! The orphanage worked really well, yeah! I exclusively controlled just the toddler I planned to raise, which I had moved from his main household. The other toddlers in the orphanage all managed to survive (although their needs were constantly very low), too.

It felt like sending the toddler to a boarding school. His parents visited nearly every day, which was great because the two adult ladies running the orphanage often had their hands full taking care of the other toddlers, so having the parents visit meant another Sim to ask for help with things! I was able to get all of the toddler's skills maxed out and get the Top Notch Toddler trait on age up, too!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top