Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! I am loving everyone’s stories! Trying to catch up on comments right now. Oh boy, 6 pages! I’m just responding to comments at the moment.
    @ellupelluellu -Congrats to Tessa and Wolfgang on the birth of their baby! Too cute:) I had to laugh at your version of Thorne Bailey lol! He looks miserable there.
    @ryttu3k - I like your makeovers of Luna, Bille, and Sofia! I like the family oriented trait for Luna too! Its really suits her given her personality and background.That’s what I gave my version too :)
    Thank you for liking Sylvia! She was a fun sim to play:) I have actually tried the roommate system by littlemssam. I love her mods!
    @daravi -Thanks for liking our stories! I love watching Shine play with it! They better keep the big guy fed though! Also Happy Singles Awareness Day!1 XD
    @haneul -I have always seen portraits of the groom standing up while the bride sits in old historical paintings. I figured it would make sense to have Vlad standing then. Besides, he might be an ancient creepy vampire but I figured he is still gentlemanly:) Also, Julia definitely rules the roost in their house, and she looks like she has taken the seat of power XD I have loaded their twins in an alternate save and fortunately, they are full spellcaster so they won’t be glitchy:) I only have one hybrid in my current game and that is Joanna. She can be glitchy but she’s so much fun to play! :) I hope things go well for Deli. I really do like her. That build is absolutely gorgeous! Very impressive!
    I am so glad that mom Adelise has Deli’s back. Its a good thing she can make her the sunlight reversal cocktails! I was cracking up at the fire lol! Good thing it was just the grill.
    @galacticgal -I can’t wait to see more of John and Sarah Jane! Ok, just saw the latest installment. I loved their new house! And their kids. Yay!!
    @alwaysasking -Thank you for finding my story with Miss Hell and Lacrimosa interesting! I need to start calling her Lacy for short lol. I’ve named a lot of my sims after characters from Terry Pratchett’s series of the Discworld. He created some amazing names! You will definitely see more of Miss Hell and Lacy!! Also, evil Jacques Villareal. He’s back from the grave as a top level grandmaster vampire. I think he’s going to try and recruit Lacy and Miss Hell and a few other evil sims into his evil club/gang..
    I like to have them in the world when I’m in the mood for extra drama. Which they have given me without ever playing them, Jacques has been showing up to feed on my sims quite frequently autonomously!
    He’s trying to take over Griffin’s territory in Windenburg. I’ve played Griffin for a VERY long time so he is a bit overpowered. I needed someone who would prove to be a bit of a challenge for him. Like @nushnushganay I have been inspired by the Southern Vampire book series/True Blood for their culture, and I also draw a lot from Terry Pratchett’s series too. In that series, there are territories set up by a strict hierarchy with strict rules all vampires have to follow. It helps to keep them from running amok. I don’t have too many vampires in my game ironically. Each world/neighborhood has 1 vampire household run by a main family, all lone vamps defer to that household in each neighborhood. The main family is usually run by a grandmaster vampire, they offer their allies and friends training, plasma packs, plasma fruits and a safe place to stay. So long as they follow the household rules! I have several main families, the Vatores, the de Magyprs, the Morecombes, and Goths (actually just Bella) and the Strauds. I set up a club for each Vampire Family that they belong too. They might be competitive with other vamp households, or friendly, or outright hostile. Each family has rules they want their members to abide by. The Vatores, de Magpyrs, and Morecombes do not feed from sims, or they must always ask for permission. Their clubs do other stuff to help vamps fit more in with regular sims society like doing conservation activities, cleaning, gardening, and other stuff like that. Vlad Straud is kind of on his own, he used to love to feed on sims but I think Julia has changed his mind on that. Jacques will start his own household, he’ll be recruiting Lacy and Kat Cave, Miss Hell will tag along too in hopes she’ll get turned again. Each family wants power in their own way, I equate that to the extent of the neighborhoods they occupy. The Morecombes are the most powerful, or were. They consist of dad Harry and his kids Griffin, Barnaby, and Joanna. Harry’s brother Capn Eddie lives in Sulani. So they “control” Brindleton Bay, Oasis Springs, and Sulani. They used to have Windenberg and San Myshuno, but when Griffin and Barnaby moved to Oasis Springs they lost those. I’m going to have Griff take back Windenburg from Jacques after he leaves university. His vampire offspring is Bjorn, (he turned him) is an ally to the family and still lives in Windenberg, so they haven’t totally lost Windenburg yet.
    But he has to finish college first lol! Unfortunately, I have learned the do not finish their degree if you don’t play them, so I’ll be joining him in the dorms at Britechester! Julia did get pregnant shortly after becoming a spellcaster:) I don’t know if Marcus’s baby is a vampire or not. I think Marcus might be changing his mind on being a vampire. He doesn’t like the idea of outliving his wife. Also Sleeping in coffins may sound cool, but it isn’t.
    I haven’t had issues with my sages dressing differently then the outftis their supposed to come in. Although Gawd Forbid you meet them on the streets, they look like clowns lol. Thank you for liking my resort!! The yoga room is off to the side of the living room on the bottom floor:) It has open windows so the breeze would blow in :) I placed it on the Sapphire Shores lot, so its 50x50.
    I was really intrigued with Don back in his younger days. Poor Mary Alice. That must have been traumatizing to her. Don used her and threw her away. I can see him feeling very guilty about now, especially since he is in a similar situation. I still am disgusted by how Thorne orchestrated all of it. There is no excuse to have treated Don and the unborn baby that way.
    @deafsimmer -I am with everyone else on this forum. Something bad needs to happen to Xander. That guy is a plum. I’m glad that Rosalie realizes there is more to life than him and I hope she can make her escape with her kids soon!
    @becka28 -Congratulations Jade! I’m so glad they have a little on on the way!!!
    Colton and Lorenzo are so precious together :) OHHH! They got engaged!!!! Loving it!!!
    @rainbowwithfangs -Awesome!! I will definitely be downloading Pink. Thanks for posting!!
    Mia’s and April’s wedding was gorgeous. Love the portraits!
    @triniway -Nope! Those are not mods! They came with DU I think. Yay! More pizza options! :D
    @nushnushganay -I am absolutely loving your series! I can’t wait until the next installment. Did you get a lot of your inspiration from True Blood? I am not a huge fan of the show but I love the book series! What’s the history behind Edvard? He’s a cool guy! I am very curious now. How did he get in the employ of Vlad? I know that Caleb and Morgan have feelings for each other, they just seem at odds with confronting their feelings. I think Caleb forgets that Morgan is still so young, she has plans for her future, college and a career. She feels guilty for what happened between Caleb and Gaston, and I am sure she wonders what would happen with her and Caleb. How old is Caleb if I may ask? I’m guessing that he’s much older than he seems…

Anyway, I have been keeping up with stories but I haven’t had time to comment on all. Just finished pg 604. I’ll finish comments tomorrow!!
    So I have been missing my Fontenot alien family! Its been a hot minute since I hung out with them:) Everyone seemed to be doing well. Rosie’s younger brother Rocky Beauchamp, who is a teen, decided to move in temporarily with the family. Actually, Rocky is about to age up to a YA by the end of the sim year, its summer now, and I want him to pick up a few traits like good manners and responsibility. I need to play him as much as possible:)
    He’s a good kid.
    Clint talks about the latest weather with his brother-in-law Rocky uYoAPLQ.png
    The Fontenots are still as fun-loving and quirky as ever:) Clint tells his daughter Grace a funny story I67wc6X.png
    Rosie, who is family oriented, just bought a family planning board and LOVES to leaves notes. sLoYZY6.png
    Clint still doesn’t have a job, he was fired from the astronaut career for being a whistleblower, but he does make a daily trip to space. cVdYg0n.png
    Rosie’s garden is doing fantastic! She just got a promotion in her botanist career too! 64JfH5G.png
    She’s been bonding more and more with her bees too JP4VXcW.png
    Clint got back from his trip to space and tells her all about meeting some new aliens tnlAmMK.png
    The birds don’t appreciate his space adventures em5XVRP.png
    Clint and Rosie decide to do some space exploring together
    JZBN6lD.png
    Or something like that lol qpyfLOb.png
    The kids get back from school. Rosie makes sure that they tackle their homework lmheIoq.png
    Her son Gage brought home a school project. It was a rocket! Dad and Uncle Rocky help him build it 7XH85th.png
    They all went to bed for the night and were off to school/work the next morning. Rocky decided he was going to enter the distant phase. Great Xo2l15L.png
    Gage has been awesome, he cleaned his little sister’s potty himself! OM7qm7i.png
    Clint’s sister Vivienne, the aspiring actress, just picked up another gig. She auditioned and got the job! It was a western musical. Hmm. I’m curious. She called over her coworkers to hang out, but only the producer showed up. 2hyvslE.png
    She left after an hour.
    Viv asks Clint if he could help her with preparing for her role the next day. He’s looking forward to the idea NKOME2d.png
    They work out at the gym zFEOqwq.png
    And take a trip to San Myshuno, she played her guitar for the public oV5P6nH.png
    When they get home, Clint catches Grace making a giant mess behind the house vGXSA8f.png
    And Grace throws a fit lol Y5cZaQu.png
    Vivienne had met a guy named Peter Simmons at the last Humor and Hijinks festival. He calls to ask her to hang out at the park. It was hotter than Hades out there! So were they lol! They were defiinitely getting their flirt on. XhvoBYx.png
    I did find out that he was married with 5 kids, so we put a stop to that relationship. He’s also unemployed.
    This dude, Dr. Harry Vanderspiegle, is Viv’s ex-husband, he left her for a college professor. He’s also an alien. I had to laugh at the nasty side-eye lol. Gn4BNZB.png
    Back home, Clint reads Grace a story.
    vTsuadE.png
    He also got abducted by aliens. Lol. He came back furious. HoB2Pxp.png
    Till tomorrow!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited February 2020
    @Ellupelluellu aww I love a wedding they are such a cute couple too I liked all the pics in the spoiler watching time go by <3
    @sarabeth2984 hmm maybe he could sell rocks he finds or something to keep himself busy, angry Grace is too cute she's got chubby cheeks, that side eye is the best. I've been playing with mccc again and touching up things at random.

Okay so no not back with the guys yet more on my rotation this one got longer than the other one but hope you like it anyways, I'll also just leave the pics larger as there are some points I like to zoom in and they get hard to see when I shrink em down.
    kRdMG7u.png
    Just cause.
    IJ7tHDU.png
    I imagine that little smile as he tries to focus on work is for his little family, Easton you lovable fool.

In this spoiler Anaya ended up being the winner of the lottery she decided to divorce Baako and take his daughter away, she's upset Billie is upset with her but it'll be better for them she's sure of it.
    szv68OX.png
    7HBTBNp.png
    aILkhsw.png
    That's an alien they are taking, she wasn't happy when she got back I saw them spawn in and I thought they were cute but you don't get to see them I had to shorten my pics.

Next I moved to the Aimes which haven't had much spotlight here Rick has always made their family life hard, he hates kids and his husband Tony loves them so he adopted two girls he plain couldn't stand and while worried that he would end up with a mistake after woohoo his hate for them takes them out on a cold night less than prepared. Easton comes out of nowhere...he's a softie doctor you see.
    o8RT9Ib.png
    E5BjeAs.png
    Tony will miss him anyways...
    ZjIY1Lx.png
    On his way home he meets Oreo and as the girls just left for school and don't know what he found he is lost with the reality that he can't bear to be alone.....and he doesn't know but I know he's pregnant.
    zJqGQDo.png
    Tell me that's not the best thing ever...
    qUZH9X0.png
    Deep down they knew Rick hated them he wasn't all that quiet about it but he was still the only other father they had ever known as orphans and they would miss him. Sad he never got to see how his family accepted him at his worse he might have lasted another night if he'd just come back inside for his jacket.
    gD6SjKu.png
    Averie being precious, I briefly rotated to the Rasoyas, Dina caliente married Raj and her mother in law is insisting on babies and that she uphold their family traditions...I also gave Geeta a youth potion so she can stick around longer to be a burden.
    XbvtIK5.png
    Seeing Rick die alone and cold not knowing anything of who he was really got to Easton, he reminds himself to cherish his family less they leave him that way.
    roaDH0Y.png
    Anna certainly adores him...she's the worst I hate her and love her because that's all she was made for...
    U2jVHVj.png
    Easton may be late to work but he needs to make sure that Averie is clean and has a full tummy, Anna takes care of her during the day but he won't miss these moments.

She's just glad to see him so happy being involved.
    M4a4ei4.png
    That is she loves her mama too.
    xGGhgJO.png
    Well Kai was born, and he's an absolute doll <3

There is a switch in this spoiler...
    Cr7ZhDZ.png
    Anna doesn't mind him, so long as he appreciates her favorite color, and she reminds him it changes all the time.
    v2xZ3zw.png
    It's almost like Forrest is thinking of his mom and looking at her picture there, I'm sure he misses her..
    3giOeWO.png
    Troy tries to assure Karson that he spoke to their mother and she'd be back, Forrest looks like he wants call daddy a liar.
    CGmuvyg.png
    Shelly sighs as she tries to help out.

"What's the matter kiddo?"

"You think my sister will come for the twin's birthday?"

He smiled nervously, he didn't have it in him he couldn't demonize her to the kids he loved her more than he thought he needed to, all things considered.

"She wouldn't miss it..." he hoped that was true.
    FASXUC2.png
    Shelly decides to use Anna's old bed she misses her terribly.
    ywxwhOy.png
    As it grew closer and closer to party time he thought of all the things he wanted to say to her in anger but when she walked in right on time all he could think was how much he missed her.
    L0HRjre.png
    They all love this woman...
    ahhh look at Forrest such a grin my baby man..
    ksTR7v1.png
    lkL5j85.png
    Time for cake and look at the twins they grew up even more precious, I can't deal...also Anna briefly considered giving Troy full custody until she walked into the chaos of a tiny house and the part of her that's still decent saw her boys. She couldn't be bothered with the aliens but these were hers and she loves them in her own way. Karson is the eldest with the glasses of course as Forrest has the curls.
    O1kS4qq.png
    While the kids chilled out with some cake Troy decided he couldn't much take it.
    "Anna....will you just stay?"

She smiled.

"Troy I can't do that I have...you know who needs me."

"We need you too.." he said desperately, hate Troy if you like but she's quite a different sort of manipulative he can't help just how well she does that and it's doing things to his sanity...it happens and that's just how it goes. That is yes I know it's pathetic but it happens to the best of us as much as we'd like to think strength comes and is forever it isn't and life is the it that is hardest for many. Maybe you noticed but he's losing some muscle he's wearing down but he doesn't notice, at least he works for his kids.

@AlwaysAsking see I was teasing you I have my very own different sort of hopeless man right here and he's not even my sim, ha :smiley:
    aFtAjpg.png
    hOSp7Uw.png
    Who love this woman...again, lol little tot there maybe not so much but...yeah.
    hBB4f1W.png
    "At least come for a visit...the kids love to see you...." he tried as she attempted to leave and he caught just at the right time.

"Right I'll come for the kids..."

"Me too?" he asked hopefully.

She smiled.

"Yes you too."
    7PWWthB.png
    As they run off to make use of the observatory.

"You think mom will stay auntie?" Karson asked.

"I don't know..." she said sadly.

"....Me either."

"Be more positive." Forrest said.

"Hush you." they said ignoring their bubbly companion...
    WXkZv8S.png
    "I have to go, I'll be back tomorrow."

"Okay."

Again...he's pregnant, he doesn't know but I do...heheheh
    3dKkrDi.png
    "Wanna bet we can make her stay?" Forrest asked.

"You're on, but I doubt it."

"Can't wait to wipe that smirk off your face."

They are the cutest, nope I will hear nothing else on the subject lol.

Do9eKhg.png
    lastly...he really adores his ghost dad.
    7y9OBDk.png
    Leland is all about the cat, yeah Sammi grew up and you can see her design I gave her much more clearly I think.

PSA: Show your sims 4 game some love.

Also I uploaded them, the kids with the parents and no pets, the kids by them selves and the family, so if anyone else wanted them you can pick.

The main thing is some of worst have the best support and don't always realize it, guess that's why Anna is so loved and will continue on the path she has.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    I've played 18+ hours in the last three days because I have zero self-control and I'm obsessed with my current family. A lot has happened, so I'll try to condense things a little. I do have a simblr linked in my signature if anyone is interested in seeing all of my screenshots.

I also moved the family into a new house about halfway through my gameplay session, and I completely ran out of funds so it's severely underwhelming. Don't mind the bare walls and lack of decor in most of the rooms. I'll show some pictures of the house once it's a bit more complete.

Here goes!

Dylan (the middle child) went on his very first date with a cute girl he met at school named Marianna. She's actually Sergio Romeo's daughter, which is probably why she's so freaking gorgeous. I gave her a bit of a makeover so her clothes would match more, and gave her cc hair. Her traits are a bit rough, so I don't know if she'll be a keeper... but it's a bit of fun while he's still young!

6ed2601255b3c8965d0dba145198ca2c79c08f93.png

81fb6327e90ce45e4c77a2e9e8f4795a5c6085d8.png

3deec135b475faee6175f609e123de51ae604cc2.png

Dylan's older brother Jackson took his longtime girlfriend, Blue, to the romance festival. She's the daughter of Thorne Bailey and Octavia Moon. They were having a pretty good time, until Jackson bumped into his childhood BFF, Laura Landgraab. Blue couldn't help but feel like maybe something was up... Now to break the fourth wall real quick, I didn't even intend for Jack and Laura to start flirting. They did that all on their own, probably because they were both in flirty moods. Blue saw, and was not happy. So I went with it, adding a bit of teen drama to the game.

72827aa19cb5342e94c6c16e44808cb55db8ab07.png

1adeff92f82c50c43b6721b07419e459678a9a0f.png

dd508a372a28211260b86125afe2a8f09982c796.png

c7020d1290880512bf20dd8e373ed6499d959b3d.png

The events at the romance festival ultimately led to Jackson and Blue breaking up a few days later. He swore to her nothing ever happened between them. Laura was always just a friend! Blue wasn't an idiot. She knew what she saw, and she didn't want to stay in a relationship where she felt like she had to compete.

c60838f7adba28f40e5609d84faa08ad923248c9.png

7c1acd196b9d1301325fed7781a9fa4f2095d9a2.png

c59833d9367d4403c4e52fb56940907ab015fc13.png

ee57f466c8899b271695e0094d9cfb9105d84196.png

ad04aa667c977d7196ccb32d6ff62048f6553bc2.png

Meanwhile... Dylan and Marianna are officially a couple.

0da673475df13e2419d7aee5a2d7b901a6f3ed44.png

fb443f55eafe29322d4b6a90c7c8f79e2c128013.png

5ca7f1d4277a6b69f7941e4a2ab5c21c8b202cc2.png

Following his breakup with Blue, Jackson bumps into Laura at the gym and the two have a very awkward conversation, leading to a very embarrassed Jack. Apparently Laura doesn't feel the same way he does.

653f4b24eee81cf4d8976731ab8e1a5ed72afde3.png

82cddb0718ab7c98b11006610a196e3245325baf.png

The youngest of the Collins grew up into a teenager. My household no longer has any kids, and it might be a while before the next generation comes along. Ava is Jackson and Dylan's adopted little sister, and she's so cute! I love her to bits. She's my creative, hippy dippy chick.

(Ava with her dad)

be9e29b141113ae4db86a56651eb5be74313f1f8.png

52a7f38bde498d35d722aa8681938c4e1408a649.png

Below is her in her party outfit.

6e2c3ff9cc5b068c16b59ac9a1665e30be33e239.png

The three Collins kids as teenagers.

32a0f572eaeb75b608ee3ce98304581768d90994.png

Ava Collins

c246a667a40fa80e100ce9d6eb3b3f298b7d97cb.png

I've got a lot more screenshots I'd love to share, but figured I'd do that in another post since this has gotten a bit long. I hope you guys enjoyed!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited February 2020
    @ryttu3k thanks...if money were no object, that would be tempting! :) Adjunct professors living in their cars is a cautionary tale these days about the phenomenon of a degree market bubble and the risk of being upside-down on the loan for one, where its value in real terms is far below what the loan still costs. Hoping for change before the oroboros of predatory capitalism finally runs out of tail to swallow because it consumes more than it produces.

For now, I'll have to study lit pretty much the same way I have since childhood: at the "bedside table" level! :D I do appreciate reading the discussions that go on here, though, whether it's lit, simlit, or anything else.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited February 2020
    Very small update :smile:
    Took me all day but finally decided on a name for well... Victor.

Alejandra's new creation / friend / roommate is named "Victor Blanco".

Victor after Victor Frankenstein and Blanco because he's a blank page.
    Post edited by Beardedgeek on
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Hi all,thanks for best wishes etc when I wasn't feeling well. As usual the thread is way to long to comment on almost anything :)

@AlwaysAsking I know you had some questions and I will try and cover them when I am writing about the sims at that time.

@Nushnushganay I have caught up to chapter 27. I do not like Talon! He is an opportunist who deserves to lose his job and reputation and anything else he deems precious. I can't believe he's now trying to gaslight Morgan into feeling responsible for what he did. I love how you write Vlad -he seems to have the dignity and knowledge of a master vampire who has been alive for many years and seen and learned a lot. I love him quoting Shakespeare and adjudicating between vampires. Edvard seems to be incredibly interesting too. I know Caleb is doing what he sees will keep Morgan safe, especially as he loves her but I think they are all making plans around her and ignoring her own agency - in the end that is not much better than what Talon did (I suppose they are Vampires and she isn't so they do see her as a bit of a playing piece and in Caleb's case -someone to be protected as she can't do it alone, not having the powers of a vampire.) Poor Morgan - she doesn't have a very good radar for people who are not healthy for her. As usual I feel for Caleb but finding his journey as he grows into himeself and his identity as a vampire quite interesting. He obviously learnt a lot from the Gaston/ Morgan situation and isn't going to make the same mistakes twice.

I can see why the story had to move away from Gaston but when your story arc concludes I hope you return to him - because I do find his internal conflicts fascinating.

@Koteyka oh so much in your story has happened. I always adore your fantasy dream sequences - I will read more carefully and do a more in depth comment for you next post - but I saw you used You are my sunshine - which is one of my favourite all time songs - I have you are my sunshine magnets on my fridge. I love tht it is a simple song but can also be interpreted in many different ways so surprisingly has a lot of depth (plus it is bittersweet romantic which appeals to me.)

@sarabeth2984 I love that every time you reference some literature or movies etc - it is right up my alley. You were talking about true blood this time - I love that book series. I think its why I always love your sims and stories as we have a lot of similar frames of reference when looking at things.

@Ellupelluellu I loved your wedding and relationship summary post. I love when Wolfgang manages to get it together. I think he and Tessa are not going to be bored together as there is a lot of passion there.

While I was sick I mostly stayed away from my main sims because its so easy to make mistakes and then I end up with dead or divorced sims in my favourite relationships. So just one more spoiler of what might be coming:

Some sims may have celebrated being engaged a little too well......
    yWUs5rA.png?1

Yes they are both pregnant. Lorenzo was on purpose - I chose Try for baby. But Colton was a surprise from risky woohoo. Little Emannuel will have 2 siblings quite soon. Does this make the babies fraternal twins?

To keep myself interested I have been playing a variation of the asylum challenge. If you don't know the challenge - you have 8 sims young adult or above all with the erratic trait living in an asylum and you only control one sim. Your one sim has to complete 3 aspirations to end the challenge. There are lots of other rules about furniture and skill objects etc but it is a fun challenge where if chaos happens eg because you dont feel well and fall asleep with the game running - it isn't much different from the chaos that happens when 8 sims are erratic and you only control 1.

My sim is the red haired girl. I randomly spun several sims and I liked look - plus she reminds me of plumbella a little - especially her emotion faces.
    XH5oeLY.png?1

Morgyn is not in the asylum but he visits everyday.

He liked this guy (who didn't like him back..)
    2n7M1AA.png?1

But he really likes this sim (who is a trans sim.) They autonomously flirt a lot and Morgyn calls up and asks them on dates all the time but they can't go because all 8 have to go together to any lot and the date option won't let you bring 8 people.
    UzSbqmB.png?1
    He asked my sim to singles night so all 8 could go... and of course my sim passed out - not that they cared and just stood there flirting over my passed out sim.
    2bizzTd.png?1
    This sim is remarkably resilient and is the only one of my original 8 still alive (besides my sim) if they make it to the end of the challenge I will make Morgyn their partner for sure.

The graves of all the dead inmates.... 10 so far. Ghosts make sure life is miserable for everyone as everything is broken all the time.
    AAaemtj.png?1

A typical day in the asylum - crazy angry sims, dirty plates and wet laundry everywhere. My poor sim trying to work on her aspiration and avoid dying.
    24iEfXF.png?1

I have learnt that your frogs are fire resistant (but not their display table.)
    xTVVXMm.png?1

My sim had to hold a dinner party for her aspiration. 3 sims drowned in the pool. Grim came inside to continue to party and Penny Pizazz wet herself from excitement and then went into labour. My sim still earned silver despite all sims bawling their eyes out for the whole party.
    X7BHho9.png?1
    r8WNX9A.png?1

Yep asylum play is crazy and fun
    1t6R3Ca.png?1

Just some random background sims....
    These two were so cute - nice to see Luna aiming at someone in her age range. And I didn't see Malcolm have a rage once.
    XEKuDij.png?1
    XP9yjET.png?1
    Jessica also found true love at the festival - not Diego - this rose bush. SHe and the rose bush flirted for over a sim hour (and she was doing flirty animations not just talk to plant).
    mVONIXp.png?1

Vlad finally did a real home invasion
    He chose my poor build test sims who didn't deserve this.. their life is boring enough - walk to this toilet sit down get up sit on this toulet now get in the bath now the shower now walk up the stairs etc etc etc. so they didn't deserve to be drained as well.
    Vw07PJW.png?1
    nrrjPj3.png?1
    well that was an ominous message.
    PrQZXEr.png?1
    I am very glad I didn't install any vampire mods yet..

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited March 2020
    Thorne and Don Chapter 23

Index to other chapters
    Chapter 25 In which a Memory is shared

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17420073/#Comment_17420073

Chapter 24 In which trust is broken

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17414456/#Comment_17414456

Chapter 23 In which a relationship grows

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17408441/#Comment_17408441

Chapter 22 In which a memory is recalled

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17406101/#Comment_17406101

Chapter 21 In which a surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20 In which Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19 In which Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18 In which Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17 In which Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B In which Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A In which Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15 In which Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14 In which we continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13 In which Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12 In which Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11 In which we begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10 In which Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9 In which Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8 In which Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7 In which Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne “Don-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6 In which Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5 In which Thorne finally “gets together” with Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4 In which Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3 In which Don jeopardizes his “relationship“ with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2 In which Don declares that “Deep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1 In which Thorne meets Don and observes “The Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

If this update confuses you I suggest going back to read Chapter 22 here: :smiley: Thanks!

“Oh cool, you’re here,” Don said. “I was thinking you wouldn’t show up.”

6pPMYFb.png

“I said I would meet you here,” Mary-Alice replied. “Of course I’m here. I wouldn’t lie to you Don.”

“I figured you would be mad at me, or scared of me again, because of what I did on Sunday,” Don told her. “Are you?”

gNeuA6S.png

“No, I’m fine,” Mary-Alice said. “I was startled, and surprised you would do that without asking, but you told me you won’t do it again, right?”

“I’ll never do it without asking you again. I promise,” Don answered.

V5LzTYy.png

And so, Don Lothario voluntarily entered a museum to look at artwork.

ZorcOAs.png
    I’m wearing khaki pants for this girl, he was thinking. I hope she appreciates this. Or, I suppose, I hope her father appreciates this.

AnVxpGN.png

Mary-Alice was shocked that she was at a museum with such a handsome man, because Mary-Alice didn’t go on dates. She was too shy and stiff to interact with someone in any flirty, or even inviting, way when she first met them.

HVrh6V0.png

That sort of thing did not matter to Don Lothario, he was suave enough to flirt for both of them, probably 10 of them, and he’d gotten Mary-Alice over her shyness, with him at least, fairly easily.

pZfvo5O.png

That ability is the crux of Don Lothario. Whether you wanted him or not was irrelevant, all that mattered was if he wanted you.

bRoxSD6.png

And he wanted Mary-Alice. “Suzie,” he said. “Why don’t you sit down with me, and tell me about these paintings. I don’t understand why they’re in a museum.”

DBVyU4Y.png

“What do you want to know?” Mary-Alice asked him.

“What makes them special enough to belong here?” he asked her. “I see pretty pictures like this on placemats, and calendars. These are just things. There should be paintings of beautiful women here, like you.”

VJOtg3j.png

“This isn’t that kind of museum,” Mary-Alice answered. “And I’m not beautiful, nobody is going to paint a picture of me.”

“What are you talking about?” Don said. “You’re way more beautiful than that Mona Lisa chick, and everyone talks about her.”

nDwr3rn.jpg

Don reached out to touch her, very lightly, and she was fine. Ok, cool, he said to himself, she can handle this. I can hold her hands, and touch her carefully. “I would paint you right now if I knew how to paint,” he said. “You are beautiful, very beautiful.”

“You’re just saying that,” Mary-Alice replied. “Nobody thinks I’m beautiful. You’re the only boy who’s ever asked me out, and I don’t even know why you did.” She smiled, self-consciously.

MLUEWVA.png

“You’ve never been on a date before?” Don asked her. That explains a lot, he thought to himself. Ok, I’m going to have to slow down a bit.

“No, not a real one,” she answered. “Just the kind when I come along as a friend, so my friend isn’t alone with a young man. I guess I’m boring, and plain, because no one ever talks to me for more than a minute or two, then they walk away.”

W8cz2OV.jpg

“No, you’re not,” Don said. “You’re beautiful, and lots of fun.” He reached out to tickle her; she giggled, and she didn’t get mad. “See,” he said. “You’re lots of fun.”

rUMi7gA.jpg

“And I don’t hang out with plain, boring girls,” he said, as he continued to tickle her. “Only fun, beautiful girls.” Alright! He thought to himself, this is working. I have my hands all over her, and she’s fine with it.

Bi96EBc.jpg

Then she completely shocked him, by reaching out to tickle him back. He twitched and laughed.

wkUplmu.jpg

“Ok! You got me! You got me!” he laughed, “I’ll stop, ok?”

dfYmO7q.jpg

She smiled at him, ready to defend herself again, if necessary.

PTNKOY4.jpg

“I’ll stop tickling you,” Don reached out, ready to pull her to him, and continued speaking, “because I’d really like to kiss you, but I can’t kiss you until you give me permission.”

otl69f1.jpg

Mary-Alice closed her eyes, and leaned closer to him.

FAssUEK.jpg

And that was all the permission that Don needed.

kMShpke.png

“Do you like it?” he asked her, and he knew that she did. She’d already attempted to keep him from pulling away from her so that he could talk. She just wanted him to kiss her. “Can I keep kissing you?”

pUZ9mry.jpg

She leaned toward him again, and he laughed to himself, of course she wants me to keep kissing her. Who wouldn’t? He pulled her even closer, and she melted into his arms.

hxlBQBo.jpg

But eventually he stopped, so he could look concerned, and responsible. “I thought you needed to go to the library,” he reminded her. She made a pouty face, and looked at the floor. “I’m sorry, I just didn’t want you to forget, and get in trouble.”

wUfZhav.jpg

She looked up at him, and nodded her head, but she looked upset. “C’mon Suzie, I’ll take you to the library,” Don said. “It’s ok, don’t be sad. I can kiss you again later if you want me to.”

2l8HsAR.jpg

They got to the library, and Mary-Alice went right to the computers with the data base catalogued in them. She was rushing, because she just wanted Don to kiss her again, and hold her in his arms again. She had to track down copies of some books that she needed for a class she was taking, and all of the copies in the statewide university system were already checked out. Now she was looking for them in the public sector.

exPRaKn.png

Don quickly lost his aura of concerned and responsible young man though. He could not stop bothering Mary-Alice, and was constantly trying to get her attention back on him. Perhaps it wasn’t what Mary-Alice wanted to do at the library that brought Don here so willingly. She was very polite to him, “Can you give me a minute please Don? I really need to concentrate on these lists until I find the books I need.”

rZ06ZlE.png

“Of course, Suzie, Sweetie. Take your time,” and he blew her a kiss. She smiled sweetly at him, and then tried to get back to work.

I6F2T3K.png

“Do you want me to kiss you again?” Don asked her. “There’s a great place upstairs where I can do that.”

“Yes, in a couple of minutes,” Mary-Alice answered. “Please let me place the orders so these books will be sent to this library for me. I only have a few more to go.”

ihC44Ey.png

“Didn’t you like it?” Don asked her. “The more you practice, the better you’ll be at it. I can teach you.”

“Ok,” Mary-Alice said. “In a few minutes.”

f7sGwxq.png

“So you didn’t like it?” Don pouted at her.

wqhk0WK.png

“Of course I liked it,” Mary-Alice reassured him. “I was just trying to get this done so we could be together again, and not have to worry about stopping early so that I can finish this before the library closes.”

“You’ll have plenty of time to do that,” he told her. “I want to kiss you again, I can’t wait anymore. C’mon, come with me.”

UbdkKTK.png

Against her better judgement, and against her wishes, Mary-Alice followed Don upstairs.

sic3A1M.png

When she saw that he wanted to go into a storage closet with her she balked.

yIBCp5g.png

“I can’t go in there alone with you Don. My father will kill me!”

“C’mon Suzie, you know you can trust me. I’ll ask for permission before I do anything, ok?” he sweet-talked her. “All of our clothes will stay on, I promise. Please? You’ll love it.”

RKw91AX.png

And of course, Mary-Alice gave in.

ISDiXCQ.png

Don had so much to teach her that he didn’t know where to start.

QtGa0ax.png

Different kinds of kissing, and different places to kiss.

uTC69hK.png

How it felt to be in a frenzy of passion.

g8rXlyo.png

And how it felt to have his body pressed tightly against hers.

MXViRSb.png

But he told himself over and over that she’d never done anything with a man before. Don’t scare her, slow down, be careful, was the mantra in his mind. He kept his promise, all clothes stayed on, and he didn’t scare her.

Fu7lJvZ.png

But, when they came out, he was pretty sure that he’d left her wanting more, which was just what he wanted. Sometimes you have to be patient, he reminded himself. He could tell that the reward would be soon, and would be worth it.

ZrbLNhY.png

Continued here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17414456/#Comment_17414456
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Sorry, this was a double post, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited February 2020
    Ok, first screenshot of this update is this:
    02-16-20_2-29-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Smooches from Pearl Victoria
    Roddy had recharged his energy levels with a quick nap in his bed, and was out and about once more. Roddy went over to Oasis Springs to visit the Adventure Duo, more specifically, Pearl Victoria. When Pearl saw Roddy, she gave him a big hug:
    02-16-20_2-36-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then chatted with her:
    02-16-20_2-36-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Pearl then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-16-20_2-43-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-16-20_2-44-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Pearl had covered his face in big red lipstick smooches:
    02-16-20_2-44-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    02-16-20_2-45-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Pearl then smiled and gave Roddy another big hug:
    02-16-20_2-45-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After chatting for a while, Roddy waved goodbye and set off for his next destination.
    Shelly Heart!
    Roddy's next destination was Shelly Heart's house. Shelly ran over to greet him:
    02-16-20_2-55-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy gave Shelly a big hug:
    02-16-20_2-56-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-16-20_2-56-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then became best friends. (multiple BFFs setting FTW):
    02-16-20_2-57-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy and Shelly went inside:
    02-16-20_3-08-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shelly gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-16-20_3-21-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-16-20_3-21-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shelly had covered his face in big, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    02-16-20_3-22-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-16-20_3-22-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shelly smiled and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-16-20_3-23-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, the pair chatted to each other:
    02-16-20_3-27-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Roddy said goodbye and set off for his next stop.
    Time for a bit of dancing
    Roddy's next destination was the disco in Windenburg. Once there, he decided to play in the closet:
    02-16-20_3-34-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then he danced:
    02-16-20_3-37-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Roddy gave Silvia Furystrykar, the wife of Felix Furystrykar, his granduncle, a big hug:
    02-16-20_3-39-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-16-20_3-49-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then called a gathering of the Order of the Pink, and the club danced:
    02-16-20_3-53-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After a while of chatting and dancing, Roddy ended the gathering. Carol went back to Willow Creek, and Jessica Lacey went back to her house in Windenburg.
    Over to Jessica Lacey's house
    Roddy went to the Laceys and talked to Jessica Lacey, his sweetheart, for a while:
    02-16-20_4-04-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-16-20_4-04-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And later on, Penny Lacey gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    02-16-20_4-31-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-16-20_4-32-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Inside, Roddy chatted to Jessica and Matthias Lacey:
    02-16-20_4-36-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Jessica Lacey gave Roddy a big hug and a big smooch on the cheek:
    02-16-20_4-37-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-16-20_4-37-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Roddy said goodbye:
    02-16-20_4-38-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And set off for his final stop.
    Affection Time
    Roddy and Shine went over to Yuma Heights. Shine gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-16-20_4-46-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you, sweetie!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    02-16-20_4-46-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you too, mummy!' Roddy replied, cheerfully:
    02-16-20_4-46-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled. She then changed into one of her formal outfits and gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-16-20_4-56-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-16-20_4-57-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    02-16-20_4-58-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-16-20_5-00-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and gave Roddy another big loving hug:
    02-16-20_5-00-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then went back home:
    02-16-20_5-10-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Summarising time
    We're in Del Sol Valley:
    02-16-20_5-41-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Becca Clarke gives Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    02-16-20_6-20-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-16-20_6-20-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later on, a visit to the Ward Den, where Roddy gets a big loving hug from Judith Ward:
    02-16-20_6-51-49%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Chloe and Laura Furystrykar hug each other:
    02-16-20_6-55-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Even though all three women have the Paparazzi Darling quirk, the paparazzi were starting to be annoying. Here, Chloe tells one to leave:
    02-16-20_7-12-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Laura went back home, and Chloe and Roddy go inside. Judith Ward hugs Chloe:
    02-16-20_7-21-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And the two women chat:
    02-16-20_7-22-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe and Roddy go back home. Chloe pets Shine's Cowplant:
    02-16-20_7-36-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she uses the recording station to review the Slablet:
    02-16-20_7-53-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Finally, Chloe edits and uploads the video:
    02-16-20_7-59-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Bonus Pictures/Bloopers
    Pose for the camera!
    02-16-20_2-48-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Shelly Heart's also rocking it!
    02-16-20_3-00-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I'm not sure what's going on here:
    02-16-20_6-12-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Just passing by to say "Hi" ... I'm not following this thread anymore but I miss it very much. I tried to scroll to see what's happening in you people's games but I was behind of 930 posts and can't possibly catch up... So mine it's really just a courtesy visit.
  • Options

Hey, no probs @Nushnushganay

I never took it as anything directed at me or my writing lol.

I find it cool that Thorne is interesting enough to talk about 😁 I think he's a really awesome Sim, and I'm glad I don't have Get Famous, because he seems to really irritate people who do have it 🤣

I know what you mean too, when you think you're writing something, and to you it's perfectly clear, but then a reader says what they got out of it and it's totally different.

Then I go all "panic mode" and try to figure out what I did wrong 😂

So, I will keep that in mind while I read your story, and let you know if I'm ever in doubt, like I did with Edvard and Vlad. In most cases it's just me confusing myself, lol.

I love that Edvard infuriates Talon, because not only is he as smart, clever, and privileged as Talon, but he also makes it clear that he knows Talon is beneath him. Lmao. Sorry Talon,
    class outweighs paychecks buddy 😅

I hope you can work out your continuity problems. I have that in my Strangerville story, and I have left it sitting for ... I don't even know how long, lol. Perhaps a year? Hopefully you will figure it out faster than that.

I very much look forward to finding out what Vlad knows, and finds out, about Morgan!

@Simmelina1

Lol at your pregnant couple! 😂

I hope your WiFi is fixed soon, that sounds awful ☹️

And ok, I will wait and see what happens after Marcus dies.

@Ellupelluellu

Wow! See, this game is amazing! Sophia and Wolfgang really were having that conversation! 😅

I just lmao through Tessa and Wolfgang's wedding. Omg, so awesome!

I see little Wilma was copying her Uncle Ted with the sunglasses 😁 But truly, Ted looks way too cool to be talked to. I was laughing so loud when they were all just standing there looking at him that my husband asked me what was so funny 😂

Good thing Wilma is not intimidated 😅

I can't believe Darling gets worse!!! And yes, that is her formal wear - yikes.

Malcolm and Sophia are so sweet ❤️🥰❤️ I'm happy for them. And yeah, they better do a good job with Wilma. That bunny tablet will be checked when mom and dad return 😄

Which caterer did you request from RoM? I don't think any of them have any real cooking skill, lol. They can make food appear out of thin air though. 😄

Caleb looks like one awesome bartender!

I'm glad Wilma got to see Grandma Mila ❤️ It looks like they got along well.

And as for Tessa and Wolfgang needing other clothes on their honeymoon, I don't think they need any clothes at all! 🤣

The photo history of their romance is wonderful! Funny as can be, but so beautiful and sweet too. They had a wild ride!

My absolute favorite picture is the one of all the kids together in front of the group home and Tessa and Wolfgang are off on the sides all mad!! Omg it's incredible. It should be framed and put up in every household! 😂
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Barnesleys
    Roddy visited the Barnesleys, and gave Jack Barnesly a big hug:
    02-16-20_8-26-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He then called over Hamish, who talked to Jack:
    02-16-20_8-29-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Roddy called Benjamin, Shine and Sophia. Benjamin shook hands with Orion:
    02-16-20_8-33-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine gave Jack a big hug:
    02-16-20_8-37-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then everyone continued to socialize:
    02-16-20_8-39-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The group then said goodbye and went over to their next destination.
    Newcrest's Gym
    The group went to Newcrest Gym. Benjamin tried his hand at Rock Climbing:
    02-16-20_8-52-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then he did an endurance climb:
    02-16-20_8-53-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Setting a new record:
    02-16-20_8-53-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Benjamin and Shine gave each other a big loving hug:
    02-16-20_8-57-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then everyone went back home:
    02-16-20_9-13-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Intermission
    Getting honey:
    02-16-20_9-24-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Preparing for Selvadorada
    Shine and Roddy had packed for Selvadorada. Shine gave Benjamin a kiss:
    02-16-20_9-30-17%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    'Stay safe and have fun out there, my fair maiden' Benjamin said:
    02-16-20_9-31-17%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    'I will, honey' Shine replied. Benjamin smiled. Then he went over to Roddy and gave him a big loving hug:
    02-16-20_9-34-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Take care and have fun, my boy!' Benjamin said, looking fondly at his firstborn:
    02-16-20_9-35-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I will Dad!' Roddy replied:
    02-16-20_9-35-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then came over to Hamish and gave him a big loving hug:
    02-16-20_9-38-26%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    'See you later, Hamish!' Shine said, smiling:
    02-16-20_9-38-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'See you, mum!' Hamish replied:
    02-16-20_9-38-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and then turned to Sophia. She gave her a big loving hug as well:
    02-16-20_9-40-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'See you later, our clever little ruby!' Shine said, smiling:
    02-16-20_9-40-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Have fun, mum!' Sophia replied:
    02-16-20_9-40-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Roddy waved as they got into the taxi. It had been a long time since they last visited.
    Arrival at Hillview Hideaway, and smooches from Carla Robles
    Shine and Roddy arrived at Hillview Hideaway:
    02-16-20_9-45-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carla Robles was there and when she saw Roddy, she ran over to him. 'Hello, sweetiepie! Nice to see you again!' she said, cheerfully:
    02-16-20_9-46-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Nice to see you too, Carla!' Roddy replied. Carla smiled and gave Roddy a big loving smooch on his cheek:
    02-16-20_9-47-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-16-20_9-47-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-16-20_10-11-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Shine and Roddy unpacked and settled in:
    02-16-20_10-12-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    At the Marketplace:
    02-17-20_11-47-10%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Smooches from Carla
    Shine and Roddy went to Carla's Cantina. Shine had a drink:
    02-17-20_11-55-37%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Later on, Carla changed into a formal outfit. and gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-17-20_11-57-25%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-17-20_11-58-01%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carla had covered his face in big lipstick smooches:
    02-17-20_11-59-31%25C2%25A0AM.png
    He then used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    02-17-20_12-00-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carla smiled and went back to tending the bar. (I gave the bar a new mixology bar.):
    02-17-20_12-21-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carla chatted to Shine whilst Shine had another drink:
    02-17-20_12-35-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Roddy said goodbye and set off into the jungle.
    Exploration
    Shine literally ripped through the entrance to the jungle:
    02-17-20_12-46-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Along the way, Shine did some excavation:
    02-17-20_1-35-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then she cut through the next gate using one of her jungle knives, with Roddy watching from a safe distance:
    02-17-20_1-39-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    At the gate leading to the royal baths, Shine used her hands to destroy the floral barrier:
    02-17-20_1-42-25%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    The pair arrived at the royal baths:
    02-17-20_1-44-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Roddy then went to the secret areas of the jungle and collected several items:
    02-17-20_1-56-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_1-58-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_2-01-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_2-04-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_2-16-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_2-16-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_2-29-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After their jungle exploration, Shine and Roddy went back to Hillview Hideaway:
    02-17-20_2-43-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Affection Time!
    Later on, Shine went to the makeup room and reapplied her shiny, bright pink lipstick, whilst Roddy watched:
    02-17-20_2-46-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then checked herself in the mirror:
    02-17-20_2-48-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, she and Roddy went into the Affection station. Shine gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-17-20_2-53-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you, sweetie!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    02-17-20_2-53-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you too, mummy!' Roddy replied:
    02-17-20_2-53-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-17-20_2-59-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_2-59-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red ad giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    02-17-20_3-00-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_3-00-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and gave Roddy another big loving hug:
    02-17-20_3-01-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then blew a big kiss towards Roddy:
    02-17-20_3-09-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Kara Robertson, CALM DOWN!
    After a rest, Shine and Roddy went over to Carla's Cantina once more. Roddy went over to Kara Robertson. for some reason, she was angry:
    02-17-20_3-42-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Trying to calm her down didn't work:
    02-17-20_3-43-02%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Shine tried to calm her down:
    02-17-20_3-56-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And that didn't work either.
    02-17-20_3-56-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Kara stomped away:
    02-17-20_3-56-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'What was that all about?' Shine asked:
    02-17-20_4-03-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm not sure, mummy' Roddy replied, just as confused:
    02-17-20_4-04-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    More smooches from Carla
    Carla was having a break, so she went over to Roddy and gave him a big smooch on his cheek:
    02-17-20_4-08-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_4-08-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carla then changed into a hot weather outfit and gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-17-20_4-13-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_4-17-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carla had covered his face in big lipstick smooches:
    02-17-20_4-19-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used a makeup removal wipe:
    02-17-20_4-19-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine and Roddy then set off back to the jungle.
    Temple!
    Shine and Roddy arrived at the temple. Shine got to work and studied each mechanism, until she found the right activation:
    02-17-20_4-56-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_4-56-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_5-04-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_5-10-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_5-12-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_5-15-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Finally, Roddy and Shine entered the treasure room. Shine opened both chests and found artifacts and treasure inside them:
    02-17-20_5-17-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_5-17-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_5-17-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, the pair went back to Hillview Hideaway.
    Bed time
    Roddy got changed and fell asleep on his side of the bed. Shine came over and tucked him in:
    02-17-20_6-13-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And she gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-17-20_6-14-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_6-15-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Sweet dreams, sweetie' Shine whispered:
    02-17-20_6-15-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine had covered Roddy's face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches. Roddy was having fun in the dream world:
    02-17-20_5-41-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for a shower
    A few sim hours later, Roddy woke up, feeling recharged. He had made his side of the bed, but he started feeling a bit dizzy:
    02-17-20_6-43-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy decided to have a shower:
    02-17-20_6-45-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then changed into a hot weather outfit:
    02-17-20_6-46-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Affection time yet again
    Roddy and Shine went downstairs. Shine gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-17-20_9-05-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_9-05-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you too, mummy!' Roddy replied, cheerfully:
    02-17-20_9-05-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-17-20_9-46-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_9-47-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    02-17-20_9-47-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    02-17-20_9-48-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-17-20_9-49-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Even more smooches from Carla
    Later on, Shine and Roddy went over to the marketplace:
    02-17-20_9-55-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carla Robles came over to Roddy and gave him a big smooch on his cheek:
    02-17-20_10-08-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_10-09-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Shine decided to give Roddy a big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    02-17-20_10-53-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_10-53-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    How did I do with Shine's lips?
    I'm pleased with this result:
    02-18-20_12-14-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Thank you for assisting me, Roddy.
    Roddy: You're welcome, Llama God!
    Bonus Pictures/Bloopers
    When Roddy and Shine were in the temple, they met their first skeleton:
    02-17-20_5-03-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Ok, what's going on?
    02-17-20_10-08-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Oscar, could you have spawned somewhere else?
    02-17-20_10-08-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Something is very, VERY wrong here...
    02-17-20_10-55-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-17-20_10-59-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I think the game may have thought it was still in Low View Distance mode. It was fixed when I got back into the game.

(I think I might have over done it....That's three updates in one...)
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    Some sims may have celebrated being engaged a little too well......
    yWUs5rA.png?1

Yes they are both pregnant. Lorenzo was on purpose - I chose Try for baby. But Colton was a surprise from risky woohoo. Little Emannuel will have 2 siblings quite soon. Does this make the babies fraternal twins?

I'm so excited to find out more about the "twins"!

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    > @sarabeth2984 said:
    > @daravi -Thanks for liking our stories! I love watching Shine play with it! They better keep the big guy fed though! Also Happy Singles Awareness Day!1 XD

Every morning I sit on the table and read the stories which were written over the night. That's really better than the bad news in the newspapers.

I belong to the players who like to build houses, but yesterday I finally found the reason what is missing in my gameplay. I needed a Dora Shepard in my game. I loved the mass effect series mit Shepard. And in every game I had one, always. So I created her and play her in the rags to riches style. Well right now, she has at least a roof over her head and a bed and toilet.
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984, page 607.
    Thank you!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited February 2020
    The end of the second term drew near and the kids decided they had to take a break from the every day grind of nothing but studying, reading, writing term papers and posting information on a presentation board. So, the five of them dared to step off the campus and head over to NewCrest. NewCrest was a very new town, full of concert venues, eateries and a lounge or two. Since Erik had hit the big time and started throwing concerts, they had all gotten a bit familiar with the town. The group was particularly fond of the Old Alcove, named for the street it sat on. Pizza was one of their specialties, and that and an adult juice sounded mighty good. Relaxation was on their minds.
    They should have known, however. Poor Erik wasn't allowed much privacy, if any at all. They barely got seated when suddenly, they were surrounded, or at least Erik was. "I'm so sorry," he said. "I'll just answer a few questions and give them a pose or two so they can get a photo. Go ahead and order, and make mine pepperoni, please."
    UlLkkJt.jpg

jOBUJ4C.jpg

Back on campus again, the group sought to get those last-minute papers and presentations finished and turned in.

RTb4NIu.jpg
    7HDNTIk.jpgYLWzyh3.jpg

Erik was just looking for a bit of alone time. He sought to refine his rather rough draft but even then he wasn't allowed to complete his work without interruption. UsUGu5f.jpg

While he enjoyed the attention on the one side, he began to realize the downside of fame. It wouldn't be so bad if this was his Squad, but he didn't have a Squad and so far didn't feel a need for one. m6yH54C.jpg It was only a tad strange that the Sim he hoped to make his mother-in-law was in this group. MeXPFz8.jpg

As the kids worked hard, Erik and Tamela (rhymes with Pamela) tried to keep their relationship strong. Finding a moment alone was getting increasingly impossible. MUE5m64.jpg
    The room Erik shared with Aaron was often invaded, so the two decided to try another location to be alone. This, too, was marred, however. The photo-hounds soon found them.

qKUnzgB.jpg

t8chXuN.jpg

It got to the point where Erik couldn't even use the facility.
    r6UJqJ4.jpg

Finally, he grabbed Tamela and whispered, "Let's give them something to talk about, eh?" Then he dipped her.
    DJP7weP.jpg

Things went from bad to worse.
    "I caught a photo of Erik in his Tommy-Johns!"
    zBZT59b.jpg

That was it, for Erik. The very same paparazzi met him outside his class one afternoon. "What are you taking a picture of, now?" Erik asked. "Sheesh, it's just a building. I'm sorry if my being fully dressed offends you."
    ZishnAX.jpg

Finally, the two went in response to a blind date offer Erik got. It was a guy on the phone and Erik just wanted to let him know he wasn't that way, so he brought Tami along to prove it. The guy ended up skipping out, so Erik never did quite meet him. But, for about a nano-second, the two had a moment to admire their surroundings.
    hDVX4R9.jpg

While a few of them were able to get out and about, they all missed the fact that Joey was truly struggling. He was a bonafide genius, so none of them expected to see him behave in such a nonchalant and careless manner. Each of them took three hardcore classes a term, trying to minimize their time at uni and get their desired degrees to make their father a happy Sim. But Joey had grown lazy. He was easily distracted and none of them quite realized it until it was nearly too late. He was also playing around with pharmaceuticals to their chagrin. He made Captain of his E-Sports team and made the meetings like normal, but he had failed to write that term paper that was due in two days time. When he did get a draft completed, it was like he had lost all interest in it. Brianna read it and pointed out that he needed to make a few refinements before he turned it in, then she went out on her date.
    cQeOylW.jpg

In the end Joey never turned in the Term paper, although it was most of his grade. The Term came to an end and four of the five kept up their stellar grade averages. A+ in every class. Joey, got two A+ and an F for lack of a paper that remained on his computer. This brought his GPA down to an A. Vexed, but not surprised, he signed up for the third Term, taking four classes so that hopefully, he could graduate with this siblings and Tamela, as scheduled. As was the Plan.

Stay tuned for the next installment.

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited February 2020
    @sarabeth2984 I didn't realize that about historical wedding paintings. That's very interesting. I also like the idea of Julia having the seat of power. :)

I'm glad to see an update on the Fontenots. Sorry to hear that Clint was fired for being a whistleblower. I've had that happen too. I hope he at least got a good reputation out of it. Is he able to make money on his space flights?

@RedDestiny92 The picture of the burning leaves with him walking away looks pretty cool. How much did Anaya win in the lottery? Sorry about the divorce, but maybe it's for the best. I'm glad that Anna at least cares for her kids in some way.

@AlwaysAsking I feel so bad for Mary-Alice, especially because I think that what Don tells her is true. She's very pretty. She's also sweet and doesn't seem boring, just shy and naive. However, as he isn't being genuine at all, he should be quiet and go away. I love how you've styled them in these posts. Don's hair and clothing are just right.

I don't let my Sims dictate everything. I can't give up complete control. I play with aging on and am fairly heavy-handed when they're younger because I can't stand toddlers being dirty or having low needs. But as they grow I try to follow their speech and thought balloons, helping them build skills and directing them in the way I think they want to go.

With Deli sitting outside in the sun, I wouldn't have let her die at that particular moment because I don't think that would have made much sense. She's not that absent-minded or suicidal and her family was with her, but I was content with letting her stay outside for a while. She was doing her homework, so I assumed she wanted to live to go to class at least.

It's interesting to hear about what happens with Thorne, Don, and Dash when they act autonomously. It's almost as if autonomously Thorne can't quite hold in his rage at Don. He needed some help to execute his plan.

I've never even thought to play as you do in some ways, controlling both sides of a couple in a relationship unless they're a legacy founding couple and live in the same house. It may be because of how I played Sims 3, where things could drastically change when switching households, so now I still have my group that I stick with and I don't switch for more than a moment. I switch to change outfits and to put inventory items into homes. That's it.

Asher has endearing moments. I think he's on a bit of a nice streak after this update, but then I believe he'll get significantly worse after they move and for a long time after that. Maybe not, though.

Lately, he doesn't do that much at night. He likes to play the violin, pester Deli about being a vampire, and troll forums online. Sometimes, he reads or does homework (I enrolled him in one class).

There's no deep reason behind Dysis' attending university later. I wanted to sync up the three eldest girls, but I got impatient. Dysis is younger, so she graduated high school after the others and applied later. It took a long time for her results to appear in the mailbox.

Darius is funny because he was such a sweet and quiet child, but Asher had a wonderful relationship with Darius when he was a toddler, so Asher still thinks of him as having his toddler trait, which was silly (this might be a glitch), but it's so apt. Vlad's vampire daughter lives in his home in Forgotten Hollow with her big family so I imagine Vlad can return to his mansion at will. Asher's leaving his family alone for now.
    And poor Deli, going clubbing by herself and then no dj. Then she visited her brother who was crying. I imagine that he was crying autonamously and you have no idea why.
    That's exactly right. :) I'm not sure what was wrong with Barin. Normally, I try to play a little bit ahead of where I'm writing so that I can have more insight into what's happened in the past and so that the story line is more cohesive.

Fier Legacy Update
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    All five of the fourth generation Fier children became young adults. Dawn and Deli were well into their first term of university. Dysis had also started. The twins, Darius and Dyna, had yet to enroll, but they’d sent in their applications. They’d begin when the oldest two started their second term. All would continue living in Sulani for the time being because none of them were ready to give up beach life just yet.

One morning, Darius followed Dysis to Laurel Library. She was there to study.
    YLw65RY.jpg
    Dysis: What are you doing? Why are you here?

Darius: I’m being a student. Look at me—I’m sitting at a computer in the library…

Dysis: But you’ve not even decided on a university to attend. How are you a student?

Darius: I will be a student.

Dysis: So what are you doing now?

Darius: I’m here for the ambiance. I need to prepare photos to post later on my Simstagram: hot smart new student on campus… I might not have time to do this when I actually enroll.

Dysis: …

At any rate, Deli had two presentations to prepare. She’d never put together a physical presentation before (because everything was digital these days), so she didn’t really know what she was doing. She worked on her presentation while Darius returned home to do some real work in preparation for university.
    MhA7lQy.jpg

more below the cut
    Deli stepped back to assess what she’d done, the crookedness of the sheets and the abundance of empty green space… Deli knew this wasn’t going to cut it.

She kept at it.
    pGnuroX.jpg
    She grabbed Dawn and Dyna for feedback, asking them to listen to her presentation.
    jXAW9MD.jpg
    When the lights went out (because her father issued a nightly Sunali-wide electricity ban) she kept practicing.
    gp1m41S.jpg

The next morning Darius received his scholarship results in the mail.
    B3xsyea.jpg

more below the cut
    They weren’t good. He didn’t get any scholarships, but he was able to enroll in Britechester University’s distinguished degree program for fine arts. Some would say that this wasn’t that surprising given how Darius spent his time, but his twin, Dyna, didn’t. She was always sweet with him and tried to cheer him up.
    egMNs6h.jpg
    JVGyEVz.jpg
    FDKc6z8.jpg
    She got a full ride by the way, which included an offer to be on the school’s soccer team. Dyna didn’t think of herself as particularly athletic, but why not play for the team?

Deli went out to give her presentation, but as getting to the presentation location required an almost hour long walk across the island in the sun, she had to ask her mother for help. Adelise made her a Sunlight Reversal Cocktail.
    9frh3wj.jpg
    Nervousness about giving the presentation prevented her from thinking too deeply about her issues with the sun. Instead of worrying about the weather, she worried about what she planned to say, going over her lines a dozen times in her head. It didn't help that she wouldn't get any grades or real indication of how she was doing until the very end of the term.

That night, everyone was sufficiently cheered up and unstressed (save Dysis who wasn't feeling well), so the Fiers went to main island for the Ohan'ali Town bonfire. Dawn led the way.
    dGnTfEd.jpg
    Things began questionably. Dysis attended because she wanted to light the fire, but someone else beat her to it. Deli had to go inside until the sun was completely down. Already completely over his failed scholarship attempt, Darius posed for photos instead of paying attention to the event...
    NyMfLbE.jpg
    But then Antonio, the young man Dawn was proud to call her boyfriend, got the party started.
    1op3F3r.jpg
    Everyone was impressed.
    IjotRWe.jpg
    After taking a brief nap and changing her clothes, Dysis also felt refreshed. She enjoyed the music while Dawn talked to Antonio.
    jdVATxt.jpg
    When everyone's back was turned, Dawn gave him a big kiss.
    MNO9KQo.jpg
    Deli overheard her mother, Adelise, excitedly sharing something with her father.
    dljBH0S.jpg
    Asher, though, was not happy to hear it and Deli was surprised to see him get angry with Adelise. This was the first time she'd ever seen her father upset with her mother. It seemed like Adelise had said something, maybe something wildly inappropriate and NSFW about Antonio to him. But it was a joke? Maybe he misunderstood?
    5sP6ntT.jpg
    Asher: He's your daughter's boyfriend and you're my wife—how can you say that? It's not funny. Don't talk about other men. I know that I'm attractive, but...

They seemed to smooth things over quickly, but one had to wonder about them. They'd been together for decades, generally got along beautifully, and were more similar than they appeared, but their relationship had its share of troubles and how much they loved each other—if they even loved each other was unclear. After all, their marriage had been arranged.
    vYu1ZMn.jpg

• Options
    edited February 2020
    @sarabeth2984 - glad you're enjoying The Legend of Forgotten Hollow so far, and I did take a few things from True Blood, such as the attraction that can be established when a human receives vampire blood. Caleb's relationship with Gaston started that way, at least on Gaston's end. Caleb was already attracted to him, but Gaston was strictly straight, before and after...it was the blood. I also wove together the game's "delicious Sim" and "divine drink" mood buff when a person is extra-tasty to vampires, with something from True Blood, when I discovered Morgan had that.

You are right about Morgan and Caleb having some challenges. They are still in a very clumsy awkward stage, made worse by their shared history with Gaston.

@AlwaysAsking I understand needing to let the mind relax into diffuse thinking, because sometimes that presents insights and solves problems not approachable through focused attention. Glad you're enjoying Edvard's handling of Talon. Getting from what happened last to what happens next is the challenge, sometimes. A lot of people wanted to know more about Edvard so I tried to address a question I got from a couple of people, below, for everyone.

@Becka28 I know what you mean about Caleb being well-meaning but infringing on Morgan's agency, unthinkingly. And Gaston is not forgotten. :) Morgan's irksome issues with either being some kind of thrill-seeker, or running headlong without thinking into trouble, is something the game seems to do with her. But in my story, that headstrong devil-may-care tendency can be matured into a strength, that of being willing to take the bull by the horns so to speak, to MAKE things happen instead of waiting to see what others will do. Passivity isn't natural to her. Glad you are enjoying Caleb's journey so far. He has a lot of "growing opportunities" facing him in the near future but I'm rooting for him.

There are questions about Edvard from several people so I hope to answer about his background for everyone, below.

About Edvard...

Edvard became a butler as a way to escape the pressure of his family's expectations, that he select a wife and plan on inheriting the estate. He knew he could not live a lie. He also knew enough from growing up in a staffed household, how butlers were supposed to behave, and what their duties were. He had actually studied the role in his teens, when he developed an unrequited crush on the young new butler, hired after the old one retired. When he interviewed for the position, Vlad was impressed with his knowledge and mannerisms. When Vlad announced he was a vampire, Edvard wasn't upset by it. If anything, it made him the more eager to take the position.
    Since then, they have each struggled to keep a growing attraction concealed, but it's getting harder, and the question of propriety due to their professional relationship will have to be answered.

The curse on Forgotten Hollow must also be discovered and reversed, or else there may not be any Happily Ever Afters possible, there....
    And Morgan's blood definitely needs explaining along with her heritage, and that's coming too.
    Post edited by Nushnushganay on

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    @vancanuckfan86

Oh cool! I didn't realize that there were randomizers besides the in-game dice to roll.

Pinstar's sounds much better. So does it keep track of the families traits for the long term so kids could get grandparent's traits? Or you have to put the parents traits in each time you roll again?

And maybe Christy should spend time bringing her gourmet cooking skill up so she can make a decent parfaits 😅

@Beardedgeek

Oh my God! Seriously, this is the first time that I've been able to see a picture of a robot arm and I see that it's her arm!! That's just crazy!! Is her real arm underneath that? I always thought that people meant that the first thing you create for your servo!! Like - if you can manage to make an arm for the servo it means you are good enough to build the rest of the servo 🤣😂😅

That's gross though if the Sim has to rip their own arm off in order to go into the robotics field. Ewww

Anyway, the house looks cool! And yeah, building that she'd like building does seem kind of "cheaty" but if the game allows you to get the same perks that you get with the tiny homes then I'd probably go for it!

That's great that she's exercising by riding her bike! Do you get to go along with her and see what she sees as she rides?

@calaprfy lol, have you at least visited the university world? 😄🤣

@floridameercat

Holy cow!! All that before 3 in the afternoon? 😳 And how is that going with all those kids in the same house? I'll bet this new boyfriend had no idea what he was getting himself into 😁

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Lmao, I didn't realize that Morty was that much of a $cπ€w up 😅 He can't even get through high school?😂 So yeah, Leo should grow up and kick his butt. I know that a teen can beat up a young adult or adult because a teen girl beat up Becka28's "fake Ian" a few weeks ago 😅

And yeah, generally if I see that one of my Sims are going to be mad about something stupid for 14 hours or so I just go play a different household for 14 hours 😄

So many men flirt with Lawrence though that I have a game plan to get Ian to calm down so I don't have to deal with it - usually. Lawrence never flirts back, so Ian needs to chill, you know?

I'm still not willing to use mods, though I'd dearly love to use MCCC.

I'm glad you have Lorelei in your in library. I always forget that with MCCC it's easy to reattach family members.

I am going to install it for a day or two once I've written down all the relationships that I've messed up somehow. Like, Lawrence is not Rose's brother anymore, which means Willis isn't his nephew, which is heartbreaking because he loves Willis so much. I've no idea how they got detached from each other, but I discovered it far far to late to go back to an older save. I've done that (put MCCC in for a few minutes once before in order to make Lawrence not pregnant from an alien abduction. I sent the baby back to the homeworld when it was born but then saw that she still appeared in his family tree as his daughter and in Ian's as his stepdaughter and Ian's daughter as her stepsister and that was too heartbreaking to deal with. So I used MCCC to make him unpregnant so I didn't have to deal with that, lol 😂 It was only weeks later that I found out you could delete a child and it won't show up in the family tree anymore 🤣 but of course, it hasn't happened to Lawrence again because after that disaster I looked into how to prevent them and that's when I heard you could bring a satellite home from work, and set it in your yard to prevent abductions. Lawrence is a too level scientist, so I knew it was only a matter of time.

And lol, I guess I can't blame you for deleting Don in this save after he started flirting with his daughters in the other one. You don't need another Alexander situation 😄 It didn't work out well.
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited February 2020
    @AlwaysAsking so I guess the next update will be poor Mary Alice finding out she's pregnant and Don never speaking to her again like the plum he is. Okay this part is where I'm like Don DESERVES this. Mary Alice's sim is really pretty <3 I love her blonde hair and blue eyes.

I opened up my game today... for about 15 min because my 5 yr old was complaining for I forget what and I had to deal with her. I haven't read a whole lot today and like I said I only got to play for about 15 min. :( No updates... couldn't get much done in 15 min.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    SiliClone wrote: »
    Just passing by to say "Hi" ... I'm not following this thread anymore but I miss it very much. I tried to scroll to see what's happening in you people's games but I was behind of 930 posts and can't possibly catch up... So mine it's really just a courtesy visit.

Really great to see your (well, your Wolfgang's) face again! I love your interpretation of him...takes everything the the default character hints at as a possibility to me, and grows it into a fuller expression of what he could turn out like if he...intensifies.

Your comic is such a visual delight as well as good reading.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Just been sorting out the folders ready for the next 80 days of screenshots. I wish the date column would be one of the default column details.
    Let those smiles spread!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top