Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Koteyka, 594.
    Poor Tony. Panic attacks are no fun. (Yeah, for some reason, some of the pics aren't showing for me)
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    @ChuChuExpress
    for some reason, some of the pics aren't showing for me
    Woah you're right, twenty screenshots went missing - they were there the last time I checked! :o I edited all of them back in now :) Thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    @Koteyka
    You're welcome!

@Deafsimmer, page 594.
    Finally, Cronan's gone!
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Pretty Little Liars Legacy Samara + Cameron Generation 8

So the babies had birthdays!

Ma7VI1a.png

Sean.

niy18k8.png

Meredith.

uypfWP1.png

This is the single baby boy. He was meant to be a twin but somehow it didn't happen.

His name is Liam.

Okay so this is what made me MAD. I checked what she was having after she became pregnant using MCCC and it said 1 male and 1 female. I save and quit then later get back into the game. I checked MCCC and it says 1 male! I wanted twins! I did everything in my power to get another set of twins. The massage, the aspiration reward trait, and the lot trait. It was supposed to be twins! I had enough room in my household for twins! Why did it change??

SO ARGH!

M8EgdSA.png

This is Liam as a toddler.

ogp9Ft8.png

Samara tells Cameron they are expecting.

O4ZFBnk.png

This is adult Samara.

I tried to use a birthday cake but because she was pregnant it wouldn't let her age up. Then later it automatically aged her up and she had a forgotten birthday moodlet. Why does my game hate me?

D2nYRN8.png

She gives birth to her fourth baby. A boy named Alex.

Alex was a boy Spencer dated and it was also the name of an important female surprise character from the last season of the show.

Liam was a character that dated Aria for a while.

We're done baby making... I'm happy with my family of 6 and two cats. I've given up on a "cat legacy" and I don't care about having kittens or puppies anymore. I'd rather use the household space for human babies.

DhyXZSG.png

Samara's grades are in. :( That C...

Samara and Cameron both only have one class left before they can graduate. I can't wait until it's over.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Legacy 2.0 Brick + Angela Generation 3

7rB1Ifo.png?1

We adopted this dog... I was going to have it mate with Jack but I'm tired of doing puppies and kittens. They take up too many household spots.

xR8nCq3.png?1

Brick got struck by lightning I am so glad he did not die.

F7T8xOu.png?1

Angela gave birth to twins! First born was a girl named Fallon. Second born a boy named Blake. The naming theme this generation is Dynasty.

Oh and if you notice Angela is dirty... she peed herself while in labor... not far off from real life.

zYnumuF.png?2

Angela tells Brick she's pregnant again.

xLRwclP.png?1

Their selfie to put on the wall.

gVWBY1E.png?1

And here's our toddler Fallon. I love her. I love the red hair and green eyes. She's perfect.

SgXoV7d.png?1

Here's our toddler Blake.

03JQ7zp.png

Angela's grades... that C :(

LCswDtg.png

YAY Brick !
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    edited February 2020
    @miloek Thank you <3-

@ryttu3k Yeah... Mermaid's are really boring compared to the other occults...

@haneul Yeah. I have a bunch in my game. (and by a bunch, I mean way too many for one person to possibly need)

I'll put them down in the spoilers (:

Skinblends 1 Pictures
    Lazarus Skin is my default skin
    lTK1pMH.jpg

Skinblends 1 Links

Skinblends 2 Pictures
    tf8p1p8.jpg

Skinblends 2 Links
    Aoki
    Wasn't able to find link to the Idle Skin
    Butternut Squash
    DNA
    Ooh Smooth 2
    Nectarine

Skinblends 3 Pictures
    LJiVYlH.jpg

Skinblends 3 Links

Edit // I also use these nosemasks by PYXIS.

I also use this highlighter by Nesurii and this highlighter by DangerouslyFreeJellyfish
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Date & birthday
    49430335743_c6a84b1e82_c.jpg
    Wolfgang woke up in a gloomy mood. So I tried to cheer him up.
    49431036472_e09a26da32_c.jpg
    He felt better after talking to our unborn child.
    49430812116_feb52c971d_c.jpg
    Both of us had the day off, so we went on a date.
    49430812051_114165481c_c.jpg
    Ended up playing video games at geek con.
    49430335598_fe39503051_c.jpg
    Met uncle Rèmy St. Feu outside our apartment.
    49430335563_989f323354_c.jpg
    He & aunt Hyolyn Vera St. Feu ate dinner with us.
    49430335538_74fbde22df_c.jpg
    It was time for our 3rd child to be born.
    49430811941_625dd43f02_c.jpg
    Wolfgang was happy one of the twins were a boy.
    49430811891_094008eba7_c.jpg
    I brought Jessica & Kimberly to the beach so they could play with their cousins.
    Here is Johanna Vera Flex with Kimberly.
    49430335353_ca0d9957fe_c.jpg
    Here is Jessica with Kadison Vera Flex.
    49431035997_6bcb3a9575_c.jpg
    Me & my cousin Elsa Pizzazz Fletcher.
    49430811721_939a862720_c.jpg
    I showed her photos of babies Liam & Milena.
    49431035852_f849bc1c1d_c.jpg
    I hope I will get promoted soon.
    We need more money now as we have 4 children in our household.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited February 2020
    Sorry that it took me million years to answer. I have been playing a lot and not really paying attention to comments.
    @ryttu3k
    Vlad is indeed reliable :D Funny thing is that up to that point, Ada had never touched vampire lore or even met a vampire (she met both Caleb and Lilith the next night, but as they have better manners than Vlad, they knocked first), so there was nothing that should have triggered the vampire break-in. Makes me wonder whether or not the reason none of my other sims ever get vampire break-ins is that most of them are either part-vampires, have vampires in their family or are sleeping with some.
    @sarabeth2984
    How are you finding Sims Medieval?
    I have been reading some things that happened in your game while I was away and wow, that´s a lot of drama, death and unplanned babies! Morgyn and Cassandra would say that the best ex is a dead one, preferably killed before the world even learnt that you are no longer together, so that you won´t become a suspect. But remember to get rid of their ghost afterwards, because some people fail to see you murdering them as enough of a hint that you are not interested anymore and will keep calling you on daily basis.
    @Becka28
    Thank you! Ada is an elf, though it´s hard to see her ears with that hair. Poor Ada did nothing to earn a visit from Vlad - she knew zero vampire lore and had up to that point, even met a vampire before. So maybe it´s other way around - vampires target those who are not expecting them :D
    @AlwaysAsking
    I have never played Sims 2, but it does sound simillar to it. Yes, the camera was just like in Sims 3. I sometimes accidentally switch to it in Sims 4 and get worried that my game is broken because I can´t move anymore :D
    Ada is supposed to be an elf, but you can´t really see her ears with that hair. But it was the only hairstyle that I loved that had just the right color, everything else was either grey or white. So I have to live with it.
    I started writing that story long before I had ever heard of such thing as The Sims :D So far, the results have been varied. I feel that I got her personality almost right, but the life she is living in my game is nothing like what she does in my story.
    I finished Isilindil
    everydayQ9ai2ak.png
    formalwear q1BtlAW.png
    The guys will have to wait, because I am having too much fun with Ada at the moment. Who, as it appears, is insistent at gathering a harem of her own :D

I need to remind you again that this is a different save, so whatever similarities the behavior of certain sims has to my other saves is purely coincidental. But let´s get started.
    I don´t know what I find more troubling - that Sims fish by a clearly dried-up river 2n3h1al.png
    ...or that they somehow actually manage to catch fish from it OO09mp4.png
    Caleb Vatore showed up at her door one night. I had not intended her to have no dealings with vampires, but how can you say no to that face?
    Am I the only one who thinks that this My Sims trophy looks a bit like him? zZaTNau.png
    Ada started studying biology at Britechester. So far, she has been getting A-s at everything lFKbJ4q.png
    Turns out that there is someone who can say no to that face after all. Namely Morgyn. Who also showed up one night uninvited and took an instant loathing at Caleb. Qz0I5XJ.png Ada, being a loner, rarely leaves home and avoids talking to strangers, which does not stop people knocking on her door almost daily basis. Sometimes she lets them in, even if they are more trouble than they are worth. vhXVJ7J.png
    (I am halfway convinced that Leo is going to grow up to become this world´s version of his father, because I have seen this look of instant loathing before)
    Apparently, when Morgyn does not like someone´s face he is going to try and break it SpGGxsW.png
    (He had no previous romance with either Ada or Caleb, just plain old-fashioned loathing from the first sight :D In case someone was wondering, Caleb won the fight, because it´s not the smartest thing to do to have a fistfight with a vampire with zerio fitness skills.)
    Ada: "Great, you are both crazy. Bye."
    kbXBvoQ.png
    That explains why when someone else knocked at her door, Ada was fast to use a chance to bag a non-crazy boyfriend. Poor Caleb, though, walking in on his not-girlfriend woohooing with other guy saJ2GiN.png
    Ada: "Caleb, this is Salim. Let´s not make it even more awkward than it already is." DAwadya.png
    (I love the logic sims operate on. Caleb was mad at Ada for cheating on him, but perfectly fine with chatting with the guy he had caught her woohooing with. Besides it´s not like Caleb has any right to speak about infidelity, because MCCC married him to Angela Pleasant right after I started this save.)
    The plot thickens
    Not long afterwards, Ada learnt that not only has Caleb a wife, but he also has another lover he recently had a baby with (I think her name is Julia? She is one of the University premades.) Ada was angry with Caleb, so she decided to hook up with his greatest enemy to get back to him. H5pcIVg.png
    Ada: "This cheating cheater who cheats!"
    Morgyn may not be romantically interested in women, but what he is very much interested in is messing with his enemy (his relationship with Caleb went fully red after the fight, they officially despise each other now)
    Oop, maybe it wasn´t that great of an idea after all VMLS3g0.png
    Ada had woohooed many times with both of her love interests without getting pregnant, but one time with someone she had no romantic interest in and now she was going to have a baby?
    Morgyn: "What?" XB47Ip1.png
    Ada: "I am pregnant!" VBXu5lT.png
    Morgyn: "Call me never. Bye." B8qpGAz.png
    Ada: "Bye. Whatever."
    tGdb366.png
    Ada: "We need to talk."
    LnFwgfa.png
    Ada: "I am pregnant."
    DQskMyK.png
    Caleb: "That´s wonderful!" Unlike Morgyn, Caleb was sincerely happy about the baby. Unfortunately for him, Ada still decided to break up with him, because she was tired of how clingy he was. Caleb has some serious stalkerlish tendencies - he would literally stand outside her house for hours, waiting for her to come out, visit several times a day and not leave her alone even if she is out with someone else.

To be continued....
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @ryttu3k oh sure but he's doing what he thinks is best blinded by love.
    @Koteyka ugh i dont know whats worse her attacking my baby Tony or that people like her exist. The only upside is they haven't completely ruined our younglings I get so many of these at random at work when I get well behaved little ones even when they dont get a toy or rowdy teenagers that halt their conversation with proper manners that even wish me a good day back it just brightens my day. As for Peter and Duane Ill take what I can get.
    Well patch day so Ill share random stuff for a bit before I get back to the guys.
    Im using plumbellas save which i think was all updated up to uni so yeah. Ill be back with that.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,919 Member

As a person who uses lots of mods, I cannot believe I saw this one just today ... *facepalm*
    Its an older mod by Scumbumbo, (Various modders have been taking over his mods after the news of his death ).

Here is some paintings of Ted:
    biSFxeo.png
    How paintings by reference look in the game has been a pet peeve of mine.
    Now with this mod:
    6fiADT2.png
    Best part I can even use those filter to already painted pictures.

Ugh.. well better late than never..

In case someone has use for this, here:
    https://scumbumbomods.com/#/set-filters-on-paintings-by-reference/
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Ellupelluellu yeah I know I don't usually bother you but interesting mod reminds me of sims 2 ref pics, I like the painted look but that looks good too. Sad the modder passed it was some time ago last year I think.

Okay so as promised back with some nonsense from Plum's save now I have picked some of her sims to use but the main family is the goths which get to be happy together this time around, I also played way too long took too many pics, and will have to repeat this later while I have some breathing room, humor me yeah? :p

Some of the pics I took while I was too tired for my coffee to kick in the rest I just got..of course I know I just said that ah well lol, I will be leaving this pics their original size but I'll split them up a bit so it shouldn't be too much to load on a slower connection. As usual yes some of the spoilers have some story with the pics too so you know take a look at whatever you like when you have time I'll be glad if anyone likes it.
    wzNBuEt.png
    Their pet's name was just cat so I changed it to Harrie and gave her a dress, Cassie is the only one that uses the magical wand of light(laser pointer) to entertain her so she's her favorite.

There is a rotation in here to Venessa she has taken in Johnny and his daughter Alena..who knows who her mother was she's gone but it was time for her birthday when I loaded the house. Venessa hadn't gotten a makeover so I changed it up she was all sorts of excited to be included in the little one's birthday even if she knew she was a poser for having a celeb home at her level.
    v3t1tZn.png
    Sometimes Mortimer still can't believe how lucky he is, Bella too.

"You're my world you know that?"

"I love you too darling." Bella cooed she was always happy right beside him.
    O4eAqzQ.png
    09LfJJC.png
    'Kids are mean'

"I heard that poser"

"Stay out of my head underworld spawn."
    >:) lol
    rotation, I never realized Tane wasn't Lelia's kid, she loves him all the same though, I gave Oliana a make over too. Then another rotation in here to one of Plum's family the Cardenas I think they are called, Gloria and her husband Rueben have four kids as she gets the eldest off to school and says good bye to her husband Lily comes to complain about her kids which I haven't seen before. Then they get loud in retaliation and Gloria tries to deal with it though she is confronted by Victor in a towel and forgets why she's angry...yeah they were happy so I decided to change it. She defuses the issue and when all her kids are home she has her youngest's(Sammy) birthday and the only guy there to celebrate is Victor who may just like her too.
    XW9zpo6.png
    Un0VoCK.png
    EAnlyPk.png
    HR5whLd.png
    rdvrn5d.png

These two were just random townies I decided to combine them and marry them in cas, the story being Krishna's family and Greta's decided the two would be married and Krishna was told he would lose his inheritance while Greta would be forced to leave university and live on the streets if they didn't agree. Naturally they agreed and though they have a tiny sliver of romance she allows him to kiss her cheek they have it fairly easy so perhaps it won't be so bad sealing the deal with a kid or two. I also don't know why the blue haired chick (I found it was Yuki Bher) was giving him the evil eye but whatever.
    WIKB2bY.png
    o650x5h.png
    yM2EO1D.png
    KWYbRkv.png
    Next back to the Goths to check on Bella's pregnancy, she makes sure that Alex knows just because there will be a new baby doesn't mean she loves him any less.
    9MSyAEI.png
    I assume Harrie was afraid of getting splashed while he played in the pool since there was no noise around.
    ikJoieo.png
    There used to be rumors because Bella was much younger than Mortimer, that the two wouldn't work even when they had Cassie and they continued for some time but Cassandra is happy to see they come from jealousy her parents are more in love than ever.
    zKY57BS.png
    Also I've never seen this painting love it.
    oufPmRD.png
    Mortimer at peace with his little family, he can't wait to see their new baby.
    7gdqIxp.png
    couple goals?
    F78izid.png
    Bella goes to work fairly early so Cassie and Alex get to spend time with their father before school, he likes the time all the same, he's not even unhappy about the stillness of his career they are certainly one of the wealthier families to be found. He just remembers a time when all he had was work now he sees why family comes first. He thinks his father would have been proud.
    lJZgsLD.png
    Bella had to come home early as Reginald decided he had to come just then.

The nerve of some babies...lol.
    UVuTxq0.png
    Reggie being watched and realizing he's being watched while Harrie just wants to know why he's in Master Alexander's room.

'Do not ignore me tiny human, who are you and what have you done with Alexander??'

Meow.

Yeah...
    bTFFVAO.png
    Mortimer came up to join him and I guess Harrie decided that was okay.
    SNzJZ0G.png
    Back to looking fabulous.
    4lOtmfV.png
    He's just so cute <3

Rotation in this moved to the Behrs at this point I finally checked ages and Cassie as well as her brother will be aging soon guess she was playing while she fixed up the save who knows. I gave their parents a youth potion just cause and decided that Yuki and Cassie would be a thing though they are a few days apart and I shortened my seasons for this save too.
    AGlhXcd.png
    Bella disappeared while I was doing whatever, can't remember and I saw she had singled out Clara so I guess they are friends now and Bjorn isn't evil so he can be Morty's friend.
    r9z73KM.png
    I don't know if Candy will get anyone.
    Aide8P9.png
    Yuki invited Cassie out to chat about her upcoming graduation she really hated when she met a friend just barely older than her they always had to leave.

"What's this for?" She asked.

"Don't read into it, it's just a gift since you're totally leaving me."

Cassie laughed and took the offer.
    "I'm not your only friend Yuki."

"And that means what exactly?"
    Fblz2i1.png
    Cassie sighed and lead her to the bench.

"We're always gonna be close I'm not even going to uni."

"And your parents are cool with that?"

"Of course it was their idea they know I hate school."

"But you're still going to come see me right?"

"Duh."

Yuki pouted but guessed it was good enough.
    C5U5kov.png
    "Though there is something." Cassie started before putting an arm around her, she had been moody and jumpy ever since the date really got close since Cassie knew she wasn't going to be there long enough to graduate with her.

"Uh huh..." Yuki could be as obvious as she was clueless.

"If I come see you are you going to stop giving me the evil eye when I make new friends?"

"That is not what I thought you were gonna say."

Cassie rolled her eyes.
    sDPorIN.png
    "You're impossible...I mean are you going to keep making eyes at me or am I graduating with a girlfriend."

"How am I supposed to get that from the other thing?"

"Yuki stop being difficult." Yuki only smiled when she looked at her, okay she wasn't THAT clueless.
    u9lS1yP.png
    Nh8i79g.png
    They are cute together and I'll hear of nothing else on the subject :D

Also awkward teen romances are awkward ok..moving on, so as I said Tane isn't Leila's kid technically so it was very sweet he was so excited to hear he was going to be a big brother. Her response was to adopt a puppy for him, he was named Ninja so kept that, he fit right in.
    8LOsuJD.png
    tC66TER.png
    FVDnPT3.png
    7M4HNxp.png

Okay that's finally all I think it was split up enough next time I'll shoot for less pics.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    mickimagnummickimagnum Posts: 74 Member
    @ryttu3k No! That was my first time ever going. I really do all the exploration next time they go.

@AlwaysAsking I thought it was good call for their first trip. But, next time, there will definitely be more adventure!

@miloek I love Maggie so much! And the kitty updates!

@DoloresGrey Congrats on your precious little angels!

@BMSO I laughed so hard at your Cow Plant update, oh my god! Classic!

@Koteyka Your blonde dad reminds me of Eric from True Blood. <3

Update:

I haven't made very much in-game progress the past few days. I've mostly been building. But, here is my latest update.

DP6Wja4.png
    It's Hallow's Eve and Mia and April decided to celebrate with a spooky party! Since they currently live in a tiny house, they were forced to hold it on their front patio.

PPPuH4n.png
    More decorations.

RxOaiG6.png
    April dressed up like a solider while Mia was a witch.

D4W0TPL.png

FZcR42Y.png
    And you know how they are with their silly poses...

X0r1GlR.png

Z6xEXIE.png

eV7WE5X.png
    There's not really much to say. There was spooky food, trick-or-treaters, dancing, and some unfortunate rain. But, it wasn't enough to dampen their spirts. Overall, there was much fun to be had.
    Origin ID: mickimagnum
    My Sims Blog

• Options
    JyushimatsuBoyJyushimatsuBoy Posts: 1 New Member
    Iyami from Osomatsu-san got in a fist fight with Validimir Lenin.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2020
    Thorne and Don Chapter 16B

(This chapter takes place the day after Diego goes to his ex’s apartment with him.)

Index to other chapters
    Chapter 21 In which a surprise is revealed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 20 In which Don says some magic words

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 19 In which Don leaves

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 18 In which Thorne takes Don to Hawaii and then Really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 17 In which Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 16B In which Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 16A In which Diego really messes up

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 15 In which Thorne leaves Town and returns to hear big news

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 14 In which we continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 13 In which Don is sad to hear Thorne is going away

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 12 In which Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 11 In which we begin Diego Lobo’s storyline

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 10 In which Thorne does a favor for Don

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 9 In which Don is in terrible distress, and Katrina Caliente tries to help him

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 8 In which Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 7 In which Don begins to worry about Dash, and Thorne “Don-naps Don for a weekend

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 6 In which Thorne tries to steal Don from Dash, including a stressful trip to a restaurant.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 5 In which Thorne finally “gets together” with Thorne

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 4 In which Don appeases Dash, and Thorne spies one last time

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 3 In which Don jeopardizes his “relationship“ with Dash

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 2 In which Don declares that “Deep Water is Still”

https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 1 In which Thorne meets Don and observes “The Master”

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Soooo… The next morning Dash woke up, and looked at me as if to say, “What are we going to do about this? Diego might be tired of waiting for me to be ready for a relationship again.”

I told him not to worry, I had his back. :wink:

DsSOJQz.png

He called Diego, and asked him if he wanted to go out to dinner that night. Diego was delighted that Dash had called him, and said, “I’d love to go out to dinner! But if it’s ok with you I’d prefer to meet you at the restaurant. I’m going to be in that area already. Is that alright?”

It was perfectly fine with Dash. However, Diego's nervous attitude while asking him about driving his own car there made Dash worry. And when he walked up to Diego outside the restaurant that evening, he could see that Diego was anxious. Dash had been afraid that this would happen. Diego was going to be scared for a while, because of what he’d done with his ex, Knox.

n9Rw1O0.png
    But Dash had truly forgiven Diego the day before, when Diego had admitted to Dash that he’d gone to Knox’s apartment, and kissed him, before coming to his senses. Dash knew that he would have done the same thing if he was in Diego’s shoes, and he was not going to hold it against him, especially since Diego came straight to Dash, and told him what he’d done. No secrets this time, and Dash was grateful for that. Dash tried to convey the fact that everything was fine between them, he wasn’t sure what to say yet, but he did let his eyes do some talking for him.

IAg3XRE.png

They went in, and Dash requested a table. Diego stood and looked nervous.

w8zRl0T.png

As soon as they sat down Dash tried to relieve Diego’s fears. “I’m not mad at you,” he said. “Everything is fine with me. Are you alright?”

oaLBaxe.png

Diego said, “I just feel terrible. I shouldn’t have done that to you, and I don’t know how to make it up to you.”

qzIuh32.png

“Diego, honestly, there’s nothing to make up for. I completely understand what happened between you and Knox. I’m happy that you were able to see that you two won’t ever be able to make it together,” Dash said. “Now you won’t have those doubts in your mind, those, ‘what if’s?’ I think you will be happier now.”

XszHMwB.png

“Are you completely sure?” Diego asked him. “I don’t know if I could be so forgiving if I was in your shoes, and I’m afraid that you won’t be able to trust me now. I wish it had never happened. I was so stupid.”

8wbZZ2Z.png

“I am completely sure,” Dash answered him. “Please don’t concern yourself. It’s easy to trust someone like you. You have a very expressive face, and I doubt that you can hide it if you’re feeling guilty. I’ve already seen your guilty look yesterday, at my house, and it was obvious that you felt guilty. I will always be able to tell. But you have nothing to feel guilty about. Everything is fine.”

uf3kcV2.png

The waitress came to take their order. It was good timing, it broke the tension.

nJ96b4U.png

Dash made sure to be ready with other things to talk about, so that Diego couldn’t get wrapped up in his fears again. Dash asked Diego about fitness.

“I’m not much of an exerciser,” Diego answered. “At least not ‘pumping iron’ like so many guys are. How about you?”

MgikT88.png

“Now don’t be surprised,” Dash said, “but I’m not fond of ‘pumping iron’ either.” Diego smiled, and Dash continued. “I actually swim laps fairly often. It’s great exercise, and easy on the joints.”

RNlDk5q.png

“I guess I’ve never thought about swimming as an exercise for me.” Diego said. “I’m not likely to impress anyone standing around shirtless, with my nonexistent six pack of abs, not to mention my total lack of body hair.”

Dash laughed it him. “I’m the same,” he said. “Completely the same.”

VsOWtHM.png

“What do you think?” Dash asked him. “Want to meet me at the park in Oasis Springs tomorrow? They have a beautiful pool”

“I don’t know,” Diego answered. “I doubt if I could swim a lap if my life depended on it. And I don’t want to mess up your exercise schedule.”

qOP0qyy.png

“But that’s not a ‘no’,” Dash quickly pointed out. “That’s an, ‘I don’t know.’ There’s a big difference.” Diego chuckled at him again.

QDbCnok.png

Their food arrived, and while they ate Dash continued to cajole Diego into going to the pool with him the next day; Saturday.

u9wSjzc.png

When Diego said that he would meet him there, Dash was very pleased. Dash felt that he might have to be the one to nudge their relationship in the right direction. Diego was now hesitant, and unsure of his standing with Dash. Dash was going to have to work on making Diego feel confident in their relationship again.

e4J5X1y.png

They both went their own way after dinner, but with the happiness of knowing that they were going to see each other right away, the next morning.

fWhahDf.png

Morning came, and the two of them found themselves amused at the lack of abs, and lack of body hair, on each other.

Pa1Vjw6.png

“I told you I was the same,” Dash said.

xTdyxPE.png

“You have way better abs than me!” Diego said, as he poked Dash in the stomach.

“No, no, I don’t,” Dash laughed, because of course he was ticklish.

tU1z5QU.png

The intimacy of the interaction was startling.

sUy1uWZ.png

But neither of them knew what to do next.

RPt2TsU.png

So they got into the pool.

aAl3Z1h.png

Any thoughts about swimming laps fell by the wayside, as both of them wanted nothing but to be near each other.

warvdhr.png

Playing around provided the perfect excuse to do so.

YVy606F.png

Because it was quite amusing, and laughing with each other felt natural, and wonderful.

fR8q99N.png

Diego was feeling better. He was starting to believe that Dash meant it when he said that he harbored no resentment toward Diego, despite what Diego had done with Knox.

vVfhlr9.png

As Dash wiped some water away from Diego’s eye, he was pleased to realize that being with Diego actually felt better than being with Don.

07zt1vI.png

Don’s very presence and personality had overwhelmed Dash so much that Dash had all but disappeared.

oMQCUD3.png

With Diego, he felt like himself again. Being with Diego felt balanced, and healthy.

9P4RX2m.png

When they got out of the pool Diego nervously said, “I had fun swimming with you this morning. Would you like to go to the Romance Festival with me tonight?”

9WIMPBO.png

“Yes, I would,” Dash said immediately. “Is it alright if I pick you up? We can drive down together.”

“That would be perfect,” Diego answered.

0nF49ua.png

Dash had no idea what a Romance Festival was about. Not to worry, Diego knew everything. “First we drink tea,” he said.

byO4HsB.png

And the tea was procured, and consumed.

tuCNUqc.png
    “Now what?” Dash asked him. “I don’t want to miss anything.”

JuR38Lx.png

“We can do many things,” Diego answered. “My personal preference would be to remain right here on this bench with you.”

3DuliNx.png

“That sounds pretty good to me too,” Dash answered as he put his arm around Diego’s shoulders.

oqnt1dX.png

He pulled Diego closer. This is what Dash liked. He’d heard that Diego could be a fire cracker, but with Dash he was content.

J5VVhlg.png

Dash knew that the time was right, so he pulled Diego to his feet.

wLfoRED.png

And he kissed him.

6akNuD8.png

Diego was breathless and so very thankful.

E5WLPqy.png

“Will you come with me?” he asked Dash. “Can we go to my house now?” He knew he might be rushing things, but he didn’t care. He’d waited long enough.

CUd99Za.png

Diego wasn’t rushing things. Dash was more than ready to go to Diego’s house.

WMRaYzL.png

So they ran to the car.

7TjjUor.png

There was no time wasted.

1SDNBJz.png

Just tremendous happiness

CfeJcN8.png

Thankfulness

SVZwjvM.png

Relief

fvd9Wb6.png

5xBRTYr.png

etfYB3R.png

mOkSuiO.png

gGKwBcn.png

And contentment.

jP7UHVn.png

Cute stuff:
    Diego got a bit flirty after his fun with Dash in the hot tub:

K6PRyUK.png

So he had to go check himself out in the mirror (I sent him to do this, it was not autonomous, lol)

4sR4qUZ.png

VWjuZCr.png

FsrJh0b.png

7e9SiO2.png

93Bmeee.png

hkSQhqk.png

Eyqwo61.png

6G8grwA.png

Now Dash's turn:

After spending the night with Diego Lobo

QaX7Cnq.png

vC6zlek.png

f4hZRg1.png

vrwjfRD.png

Who … btw, giggled in his sleep all night :sweat_smile:

b27vCcV.png

UTv1HW1.png

MeixA6Z.png

Dash got a little puffed-up. So here’s Dash’s turn in the mirror:

tm1CqNo.png

Dal4SsH.png

The look of a man who has Diego Lobo in the bed behind him.

zKVldBB.png

8ZRrzRk.png

cVZWcg4.png

He couldn't even keep a straight face through that! :smiley:

ommeF7K.png

4GMiqey.png

And Finally:
    Diego was not impressed with the waiter’s hairstyle

IYJrb0t.png

Dash? Dash! What are you looking at!?

HSzcxAV.png

Continued Here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    @Becka28

Awww, thanks. I'm glad you like Dash and Don together. I'm glad it worked out for me to do that! & yeah! I can't get over how different Don looks without facial hair, yet it never registered with me the whole time I was taking those pictures of them. 🙄 😂

I'm quite sure he's specially programmed. But the friendship bar thing was crazy. Although I wonder if it matters that they have a nearly full green bar in the save I took them from. 🤔 It only came through with a small amount of green, but perhaps the, "template" is there? Lol, no idea.

And hopefully you will see that Dash and Diego are being quite happy today. 😊

I'm glad you like that shot of Ian and Lawrence ❤️ It was the one I liked the most for that signature spot as I went through old shots of them. However, I ended up taking a bunch of new ones so I could see Ian in the picture too, so I might end up switching it out. Oh, and I always look at Lawrence like that, lmao. It's impossible not too 😂

And thanks about our fast food story, it was quite funny when it actually happened 😅

I've finally turned everything as far up as it can go on my settings, but I have to restart my game for the changes to go into effect, which I haven't done. It takes a zillion years to shut down, and to boot back up. 🙄

Yes, Simon was rather silly to be nervous 😅 Luna has wanted to be his girlfriend since the day she met him! 😂

And yeah, that's more what I was thinking, Don would have been an independent contractor. And yes, Malcolm is a (rising) politician in my game, not a criminal, and certainly not high enough to need bodyguards in the political realm yet. Those guys just keep him safe from her enemies.

Oh yeah, I remember that Fabian isn't yours, duh. I took my old tray out, he was in it. But it's a pain to put it back in to retrieve things, so I don't do it often. Since you remember his creator's name I'll just go grab him again. I hadn't used him yet. All of your Sims that are related to him are in my game as spellcasters. I'm still not sure what I'll do with him. I have Finn in my game now, and he's running into the same thing that your new Jessica did. She only finds other women, he only finds other men. It's kind of annoying. My Ian and Lawrence save's played families" has so many gay couples already. I don't want it to be completely unreasonable as compared to real life, lol. So.... he's taking things very slowly 😂

I love this update, so much new information 🥰

Cassandra and Edvin Ollie are sweet. I love how the cat knew who to convince 😅 Meow Meow sure does have an interesting look. But they love him, so ok. He is pretty cute being snuggly and playing with toys.

It's good to see Viktor working hard on his grades. Almost time for high school graduation!

So, Diego isn't part of the household yet? Does he come by autonomously because he has a key, or does she invite him over? Does she have to ask him to stay overnight? I don't have the house keys thing. It came with Seasons or get Famous I believe. So my only experience has been Hunter and Leo. Hunter had to call him every evening at 8:01 (he got off of work at 8, and he worked 7 days a week. He was a Strangerville scientist) to invite him over. When he got there Hunter would invite him to stay over, he would accept the offer and go straight upstairs to Hunter's bed and fall asleep, lol.

Jess and Diego are cute. Who needs breakfast anyway!? 😂 And hey, you can put as many screenshots of them being flirty as you want. I'm not complaining, lol

And OMG at Jessica's reaction to the fancy new room you made for her house! It's so cool! Although, she definitely looks happy in it eventually. As do Abilene and Edvin Ollie. Is this your Johnny save? That looks like him and "Brock's" daughter at the bar. I can't remember her name 🤔

Boy! Edvin Ollie is quite a fancy dancer, lol. And Viktor, my my. Why must you be rebellious? It's such a nice room! Is he still blaming himself for killing Bjorn?

I think I still have at least one more update of yours to get to. I'm working on it lol

@RedDestiny92

Ok, your update on Easton and Anna.

Goodness, Troy is an interesting sort of guy. If she gets rid of her own child then they can go on together like nothing happened. Wow.

Averie is so cute! In her costume or out of it! 😊 And, ok, oh my, I didn't know that he didn't know that he's the "other man." Yikes.

Yay!!!!! Bob and Don again. This Don is so lovable ❤️

And it's so funny that Bob realizes that as far as being attracted to men, it's pretty easy to be attracted to Don, lol. I think Don went over there looking that "fine" on purpose 😂

Funny that Bob feels bad that he didn't know about Don's dad. He wouldn't have, would he? Don just met his dad fairly recently, at least after he and Bob stopped hanging out.

And funny, I haven't thought much about Bob working. It seems like he goes to work out every morning, and I never hear what he does afterwards. And Don makes it sound like he doesn't have a job. He's offering to watch the baby while Bob's at work, right?

I wonder why he told Bob that Hanson could help Bob get child support from Paulo, that's actually the last thing Don wants, right?

I'm not sure if I caught all of yours yet, I'll be checking.
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @DoloresGrey
    My sim Brittany gave birth to two adorable and precious babygirls.

This little girl is named Marcela. The name was randomized and I kept it because this is my RL name.

And this, dear simmers, is Ariana. She will be a very good sim. She will love to play The Sims forever. She will be a curious sim and she will be always asking. Stay safe! <3 I read everything.

P.S. What happened to Dash? He used to be so handsome and now he looks absolutely horrible. Those eyebags. Poor guy.

Congratulations to Brittany! The little girls are so cute! And that's really fun that the game randomized your actual name! It's a very pretty name too.

I get the feeling there are some special meanings in your second paragraph :wink: You certainly do read everything!

As far as Dash goes, it could be 2 things, 1. I messed up my picture settings and can't get them back! And 2. he's had a rough time lately. He's up again now, and I think he looks better! If he doesn't, well then, its my in game camera settings, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    No pictures to share. What happened in my game yesterday was disturbing at best. So much so that I exited without saving. Oh, that never happened. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Deploy the mite killing powder!
    01-30-20_8-20-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine's helping out with the garden:
    01-30-20_9-21-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    What else happened?
    Time for a snack:
    01-30-20_11-50-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy's activated the robotic vacuum cleaner:
    01-30-20_11-53-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And he has also put his empty plate in the dishwasher:
    01-30-20_11-53-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Whilst that's going on, Benjamin Furystrykar is dueling Zaden Bergmann, Spellcaster spouse to Silus!
    01-30-20_11-58-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    01-30-20_11-58-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time to train Zaden a bit:
    01-30-20_11-59-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Back home and the robotic vaccum cleaner is still busy:
    01-31-20_12-06-43%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Benjamin bonds with his bees:
    01-31-20_12-08-17%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Pancake bot has been activated and cleaning the various areas outside. Here, it is doing the ground floor photo studio area:
    01-31-20_1-01-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Once that's done, Benjamin empties the robot and puts the contents in the bin:
    01-31-20_1-11-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And those plants need watering:
    01-31-20_1-13-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine also has to water her plants as well:
    01-31-20_2-20-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    What is this?
    Oooh, now what could this be?
    01-31-20_2-30-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time to plant it!
    01-31-20_2-30-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Tiny horns, poking out of the ground!
    01-31-20_2-31-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine talks to the plant:
    02-01-20_11-18-41%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Afterwards, she goes inside and has a slice of pizza:
    02-01-20_11-20-17%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Bloopers/Bonus Pictures
    WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU, ELIANA BUNCH?
    01-30-20_11-55-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I've never noticed the snow melting before:
    01-31-20_12-12-56%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited February 2020
    Brett and Liberty Jett went out to dinner at Chez Llama but the other customers looked a bit....strange. Some of them were in their underwear. Oh no, was this a game glitch? Afterwards, I went and checked the unplayed households section, looked at the Townies who I saw in just underpants and bras and, sure enough, their formal outfits were missing and replaced with underwear. I thought it really was a glitch but then I noticed these townies were wearing their "second" formal outfits. I don't give Townies alternative outfits to wear and it was then I realised what had happened.

Another played sim, Luna Rocket, owns and runs a lingerie shop. Of course! The customers come in, buy some underpants, bras or hosiery and then leave....WEARING THE UNDERWEAR! I didn't realise that when NPC's buy stuff from shops they actually keep them in game.

Goodness knows where Townies will keep all the stuff they buy from another sim of mine: John Stinky's Bathroom & Plumbing Supplies.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Nothing quite like bonding with your bees!
    02-01-20_2-31-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for some hot tub relaxation
    Roddy, Sophia and Hamish climbed into the hot tub and relaxed:
    02-01-20_2-35-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine joined her offspring. She couldn't resist cuddling Hamish!
    02-01-20_2-40-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Sophia!
    02-01-20_2-45-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sophia, Roddy and Shine then continued to relax:
    02-01-20_2-51-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Awwww, cute!
    Shine's plant had grown, and it had turned into a cute lil' calfplant!
    02-01-20_2-54-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello, little thing! You're just the cutest!' Shine said, talking to the adorable plant:
    02-01-20_2-58-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then looked at her bonsai:
    02-01-20_2-59-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Painting with Tiffany
    Screenshot only section
    02-01-20_3-06-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_3-06-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_3-06-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_3-07-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_3-08-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_3-09-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_3-09-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_3-10-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_3-11-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_3-11-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_3-12-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_3-12-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Archaeology with Shine
    Yet another screenshot only section.
    02-01-20_5-38-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_5-40-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_5-52-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_6-13-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_6-24-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_6-24-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_6-27-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Intermission
    Time to water the plants:
    02-01-20_6-34-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_6-36-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Smooches from Berry Bliss
    Berry Bliss came over and gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-01-20_6-57-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_6-58-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Berry Bliss had covered his face in big, shiny, berry coloured lipstick smooches:
    02-01-20_6-59-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    02-01-20_7-00-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Berry smiled and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-01-20_7-10-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-01-20_7-10-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    They then talked to each other:
    02-01-20_7-11-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Berry then said goodbye and went back home.
    What else happened?
    Shine got the mail:
    02-01-20_7-12-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And maintained her bonsai:
    02-01-20_7-16-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went for a walk and got a frog:
    02-01-20_7-46-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin collected honey:
    02-01-20_8-20-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy gave Silus a hug:
    02-01-20_8-23-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And that's pretty much it.
    Bonus Pictures
    Hmm, something's been pooping out tiny presents!
    02-01-20_7-49-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I suspect it's Rosie, the Hecking's dog!
    02-01-20_7-46-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Liam & Milane become toddlers
    49439033233_e770f6e40a_c.jpg
    My uncle Rèmy St. Feu came and played with baby Liam.
    49439730047_6acd9e9ac3_c.jpg
    Wolfgang had Jessica & Kimberly listen to rock music while they danced.
    49439730012_f5706f684c_c.jpg
    The monster came back and scared the girls in the middle of the night again. Ariel came and sprayed the monster away.
    49439504131_a11aa7ec2a_c.jpg
    The smell was so awful Ariel couldn’t wait for the landlord to come. So she used her repair skills and fixed it herself.
    49439729927_2e850846f2_c.jpg
    Time to celebrate that we both got a promotion yesterday.
    49439503971_37f7e751c2_c.jpg
    We had a romantic date at the beach.
    49439503881_2406840e3a_c.jpg
    Wolfgang showed of his muscles while he swam around in the ocean.
    49439729707_fe75b55225_c.jpg
    Twin selfie time with Britney Vera Flex.
    49439729612_729b29520e_c.jpg
    Wolfgang invited his brother Lucas Munch to eat dinner with the family.
    49439503691_f033642c78_c.jpg
    The toilet broke while Kimberly used it. Ariel repaired it quickly. It almost became a disaster for the family, because Ariel, Jessica & Wolfgang needed to use the toilet. Wolfgang almost pied his pants.
    Liam & Milena became toddlers.
    49440987761_1eccc2820c_c.jpg
    This is Liam.
    49440987721_aa309d1e1d_c.jpg
    This is Milena.
    49441015866_f6e66e6a32_c.jpg
    This is the family tree for my family now.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top